Speaker 1: Hey look, he said, mean hey everybody. Oh wow, we're here.
Speaker 2: Welcome this snark Tank podcast. We actually have a lot. We have a lot to talk about today actually, which is kind of rare. I feel like we're usually scrapping for stuff. Yeah, but there's there's kind of a lot.
Speaker 1: Uh it is. It is obvious who we are. Where Chris Reagan, look at him, Look at his is Derek black One, look at Tom Sweeney. We're all here.
Speaker 2: Remember to go to patreon dot com slash a snark tank or we'll kill you as is uh as is the you know some of you niggas.
Speaker 1: You're like, I don't like ads. Ads hurt my fucking gay ears. And I'm like, hey, if you're on Patreon, there's no k ads, bro, No.
Speaker 3: There's straight ads, there's no gay one as.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would have loved to put our own ads, like just fucked up ads, you know, fake, Yeah, it's just fake them.
Speaker 3: That would get us, They would get u kick on the platform.
Speaker 1: Probably sounds worth it. I think it'd be funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, like the whole lot of things that are funny that don't and with us being kicked off the platform, you'd rather not I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, man, I love I love outrage about it. It's not about it, I do. Like I'm like, I love making people upset. I know that's really terrible, but the idea of making someone so upset that they're like actually mad and they up their days.
Speaker 1: Really, I know what you mean.
Speaker 4: If it's if I feel like what I'm doing is technically harmless, like if you're if you're upsetting like a bigot, that ship is delightful to me, you know, like say, like the the gay ship that I've been doing, like literally the literal gay ship that I've been doing on episodes on Instagram just behind my subscription if you got I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: I don't have any.
Speaker 4: But yeah, every once in a while, and I might have mentioned this before the comment section, when the people are upset, it just makes me so happy.
Speaker 1: I do get it. I do. There is there is a light that.
Speaker 3: I'm griefing people too. Is this I'm not a great guy. If you guys probably have realized that I'm not. I'm not the best fella.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: That's the dynamic that's like the I don't know what a triple yin yang is, but you know, like like.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm, I'm I don't know. Yeah, like, what is the I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's two Peters inside of me. There's a there's a Kingston that wants to be like Spider Man and heroic and do the right thing. But there's also my true instincts of just being an actual dickhead. So there's a constant war, and the heatery wins very often.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that makes sense. You can see that percent the time.
Speaker 3: I'm not when I was at the time, I'd be dropping anvils on people and laughing my ass off about it.
Speaker 2: I remember when we were when we first moved into the Glendale place. I remember walking down the street and there was this feeble old woman crossing the street and he turned to her and shouted the animald directly in her face at full volume.
Speaker 1: And they killed her. In fact, she fell apart. She fell apart, the sound of it, just from heard that.
Speaker 3: Show long so happy she was like the good old disappeared and yeah, stupid, she got so happy her heart studded moving a little too much that she died. Damn that old classic.
Speaker 1: Look, there's a lot, there's a lot to talk about. Very cool, whoa somebody hear that inwards, like.
Speaker 4: Hurry on, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, fucking waiting.
Speaker 1: That was weird. This is the first I've ever heard of a horn in that fucking alley life.
Speaker 4: Somebody fucking getting topped fucking in their seating. They're like fucking you know, like.
Speaker 1: Being fucked into a car horn. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: And foot on the head and what's going on in that car?
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: That wouldn't look away because I used to get like awkward scene like weird ship like that.
Speaker 1: But I would just be like I would put a pair of binoculars.
Speaker 4: Even though you're like a car away like a fucking spy glass.
Speaker 1: Yare that is the skin cells? Yea, I love the yard. I gotta do it.
Speaker 4: You gotta do if you pop out a spy glass, you gotta say.
Speaker 3: Having a spyglass in general modern time is insane.
Speaker 1: It's very interesting cool. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I would like to have if, but like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'll put it this way, like if somebody if it was my birthday and somebody gave me a spy glass for my birthday, I think I would be genuinely enthralled.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is sorry.
Speaker 2: I believe this is awesome, Like this is probably like one of the best if I've been given in the last like probably decade, I think easily.
Speaker 1: But think of it like this.
Speaker 3: Right, You're hanging out with a guy, right, and he's like, what's going on over He's like, let me check. You'll be like what are you doing that? Like, what kind of activities do you partake in? To eat a spyglass?
Speaker 2: It's just cool. It's just cool to have a spyglass. Same thing with binoculars. Really said, I gotta be careful with how I pronounced that. I keep saying binoculars. I don't know moculars.
Speaker 1: I don't know binoculars.
Speaker 2: I know it's I know it's binoculars or binoculars, but like there's an R in there for some reason, my parents are fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't. I don't like binoculars.
Speaker 4: My brother did that to me with the with the how do you say you'd say sim simbai yot so the way that my brother would say because the way that you would say idiot, right, so my brother would say symbi it oh, and so because of that, he ruined I want to say symbia all the time.
Speaker 1: I mean it's technically not wrong.
Speaker 3: I think symbi it is like the way you would pronounce it scientifically, I like something that had that property would be a be it like if you're like I think, if you're really reading it, how it's spelled, you know.
Speaker 1: I literally don't know. I just assume that.
Speaker 3: Because nimbiota isn't a real word. It's a word because of Spider Man.
Speaker 1: Well exactly, it is technically a symbiotic relationship.
Speaker 4: You mean, like the thing say there's a rapper name diabolic, but that's not a word.
Speaker 1: It's diabolical. Yes, that's what I mean. Yeah, gotcha.
Speaker 2: But there's but there are symbiotes still right, No, yeah, not like a not like a fucking.
Speaker 3: No no no, no, no, no, no, no, no no. There's symbiotic life forms, but there's no symbiotes.
Speaker 2: No, but symbiotes not something be something oddic if there's no if there's no root to the otic, you know what I mean, Robotic didn't exist before robot.
Speaker 3: Because symbio is like if you look at the word symbio, I've done it before. It's not a real word itself. I guess it's technically that's it's pretty much a word that I guess.
Speaker 2: Because I guess it's because symbiotic and symbiosis, ye are real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so symbiote isn't.
Speaker 3: Something that creates symbiosis symbiotic or does the price of bios.
Speaker 4: Look, what you're saying makes sense, but also you're saying it that's I'm also that's true.
Speaker 3: Please, because I've never seen the word symbio. I've never seen something that DOESMI called a symbio directly. It's only been reference to Spider Man.
Speaker 4: Either you're completely right or somebody is freaking out listening to this audience.
Speaker 3: Doing the spikes out of his body killing everybody in the room.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get We're gonna get it. We're gonna get a costed by venom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna get canceled at a symbiot community for denying their existence.
Speaker 1: Jesus man, everybody getting canceled.
Speaker 2: Man, we're here, we're here, we're listening. It's just one person though, So that's why saying we oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're listening, we're listening. We're here. Weird non buying the weird right exactly. That's like real ship there. That's kind of it's technically kind of like a symbi.
Speaker 2: Woke woke bo woke. So what the how do we even get to this? I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's it's a word now, it became a word actual, It's like it is now like or it wasn't like that the entire time.
Speaker 3: It wasn't just an entire time recently, so this is more recently. This is like within the last like twenty years.
Speaker 1: A symbio and.
Speaker 3: Organic enoryism that in symbiosis, so something that creates the biosis.
Speaker 4: It wasn't the thing that you can the audio that it can pronounce it symbiot symbio. So yeah, so I would my brother would say it symbia like like idiot.
Speaker 2: I really do I think that kind of I don't know. I feel like certain words are just allowed to be pronounced in different ways and it's not really a.
Speaker 1: Symbia.
Speaker 4: It's like then like a simple because the symbio, I don't know that the oak kind of makes it almost sound like it's Canadian year or something like like a canad like the way they say how who's.
Speaker 1: House about about out? But it sounds like to me.
Speaker 2: I think I've always just heard it from I was introduced to that word through the Spider Man video games, let specifically the PS one the PS one game.
Speaker 3: Actually it became a word within the early nineteen eighteen nineties.
Speaker 1: Eighteen nineteen nineties. Ok, you're pretty late before, pretty Spider, it's pretty late. Just mad. You're moving mad right now. Really not that far before though you didn't know about the Industrial Revolution. Spider Man. There probably is one of the Spider Man. Spider Man, Yeah, that's real, But like the idea of him been back that time.
Speaker 3: I'm spider Fella, spider Fella.
Speaker 2: I really do think that, Like that idea is so fucking like the idea of a Spider Man in like Jack the Ripper times and like London is fucking dope to me, Like I think because there's there's something about that time period. There's no cameras, it's no technology, Like he would become a cryptid basically, like he wouldn't be like a hero. He'd be like Mothman or something, which is kind of cool. That's fucking dope as hell. I would I would play the ship out of that game or watch the ship out of that movie or whatever that premise is sick to me.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: I like the idea that Spider Man webs people up and then just drops them. I think that's so cool. I think that's such a cool idea. Like him, he's not murdering anybody, webs up and he's liked because he webs somebody up and he's like an hour house is gonna fall, you gotta figure it out. He gives them like a parachute that's like locked like like a bunch of chains around it.
Speaker 2: Well, the way that I've always thought about it was like it must like when he webs people to like a like a tub of a lamp post or something upside down, Like, surely it doesn't just like five hours six hours later just pop away.
Speaker 1: No, it starts fading. It starts slowly shore Yeah, So.
Speaker 2: The way that I imagine it slowly kind of just like lowers him to the ground, I kind of.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: I think it slowly dissipates and eventually they can't support their weight and they fall down.
Speaker 1: But it's fall But.
Speaker 2: If it slowly loses elasticity or or it slowly loses the support of.
Speaker 1: Its weight, then wouldn't it wouldn't it just lower them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like imagine that like on the side of a building, you know, like on the side of a building, you're fucked. Yeah, like you gonna slide. You're gonna slide maybe six feet and then fall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like if you're like ten feet in the air, maybe you'd be fine.
Speaker 3: Like on the post, you know, upside down and this fucking integrity is falling, You're like, oh yeah, that's a little too high, you know, like people have died.
Speaker 1: It's like people like if you had to, I mean the police, the police come before seven hours? Fucking annoying? Is that ship? I think what happened? We gotta didn't you well into the ground ass.
Speaker 3: So it's crazy that it's it's it's stronger than steel to his web, so strong that it's just so they can't just like they gotta get some strong throwing convenient if you think about it, Well, he has the whole people he has to hold.
Speaker 1: Some times it doesn't it does.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter because the people that like he's fighting that are strong enough to breakout of just strong the breakout of it. Yeah, So like it doesn't need to be still to get regular people. So I think that's kind of hilarious. I guess to support things, like when he's lifting cars and stuff like that, so he doesn't just snap.
Speaker 1: I think it's really to support him so he can swing. He can. He's easy, he can easily. Like if it's steel, that's what I'm saying, he'll be fine. If it wasn't as strong as steel, he would fall and die. But it's much stronger than steel. Whatever. Man, Yeah, it's weird. I don't know how that works, but fine, this teenager managed to build this.
Speaker 3: And why didn't he get cancer?
Speaker 1: Why did the World Trade Center out of Peter's web?
Speaker 3: It's so stupid in general, there's the idea of that, the idea of like the idea of that. Bruce Vanners should just be a tumor. He got hit with so much gammoration.
Speaker 1: He should just be literally should just be a tumb that's right.
Speaker 3: Fucking Captain America hit with Zada raise Zata raise give you cancer so fast it's hilarious, man, and he turned into a perfect white man, Like.
Speaker 1: What the like, Jeff Fuel is not gonna melt Peter.
Speaker 2: Spider Man's webs. Yeah, you can't melt Spider Man's webs.
Speaker 1: And Jeff fil jef fuel can't melt Spider Man's webs. Now, that's a shirt. That's a good shirt.
Speaker 3: Pregnant Spider Man being too lazy to stop nine leven is crazy.
Speaker 1: I gotta find out. I gotta. I want to make it out. I'm gonna make an Alex showing shirt and it's and it will have that quote or something. Yeah, And I want I'm gonna convince people that he actually said that, because it's it's it's actually kind of believable, the amount of dumb shit that he said. And he's like, listen to me, Listen to me. Spider Man's web stronger than steel. They had steel in the World Trade Center and they took it out the last second. They So you tell me if this was an inside job or not, you stupid knit listen and we got he.
Speaker 3: Says so much dumb ship and then he he genuinely says so much dumb shit that he doesn't know he's saying.
Speaker 1: Of course, got to be honest. I miss him a little bit. I he's I know, he's obviously he's a terrible person, but I kind of miss like some of his ship being interjected into.
Speaker 2: I know what you mean, because he was of the of the crazy people on the right. He is the most amusing by a mile. Yeah, Like Candice Zones isn't funny or interesting, not even sper was really boring and nerdy and annoying. Alex Jones is funny. Yeah, like when he was freaking out about the frogs. Dude, that's an iconic that is that is if if he didn't believe it, if if this wasn't a real person, it would be like high tier art. Yeah, like it would be like top tier comedy. Like he would be like, is it is it Chris Farley or Alex Jones? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it's a tight race. I think the tight race between funniest fat person totally. Yeah, rest in peace Alex Jones. That's a shame. And he got blown up by uh he a plain fluent him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got carpet bomb They carpet bombed his house three times over.
Speaker 1: A second plane? Is Alex sir? A second played? All right?
Speaker 2: Listen, we got a lot to follow up on mister Beast and Chris Tyson. That shit has been evolving as far as I know.
Speaker 4: People are coming for the throats. Now that they're coming for the crown, because that's always happens, right, whoever's at the top, that people have to take him down a peg because people are assholes.
Speaker 1: People assholes. It couldn't just be.
Speaker 4: Like, why can't Jimmy just be a guy that wants money and also help people simultaneously? Why can't that exist? And people are like, no, it cannot. I refuse to believe that. So one of his former employees comes out forgot his YouTube name something, just dogging it or some shit, so, you know kind of person. He is a fucking filthy beast, but it's just this guy that's trying to be a little bit more like. The presentation of it kind of annoyed me because I was like, oh, God, here we go some I dubs bullshit like somebody was trying to because use him like a cop kind of thing. And he has like a whiteboard that has all like the whole thing's and I was like, this is something that items.
Speaker 1: I feel like, this is something that.
Speaker 4: He would have done or something right, he has done that, I'm probably and I was that stupid, but then I did. I was like I was gaming and listening to it, and I was like, oh, the stuff saying that he fakes certain things. This is CGI this, this, I don't give a fuck about that. But he showed some interesting things that could be explained away, and some things were explained away by another employee that was saying, this guy's full of shit. When you see people that are working for mister Beast and they're supposed to be normal contestants, like not associated with mister Beasts at all, saying those people were replaced by the people that couldn't make it. It was during like COVID stuff. There's people that were like sick that couldn't make it, so then they threw it. I'm like, so at this point, he said, she said, because I understand how that could be true, but also could just be totally lying and say all that stuff is fixed and controlled, because I can also believe that as well when you're running big operations like and to be fair, I don't give a fuck if that's all fixed and control.
Speaker 1: Except for when the guy mentioned, uh, the what do you call it? Sweep steak stuff?
Speaker 4: People winning shit, and he was saying, like a lot of that stuff was kind of faked, or a lot of people didn't receive shit, or people that he knows and sometimes he had proof that Oh here's a YouTuber couple with seven hundred k subscribers that happened to be randomly wh and like I.
Speaker 1: Remember the girls.
Speaker 4: The girl in the video says, oh, thanks mister beast for picking us, and he's like he didn't pick us. We won, And I was like, I seen that was a little weird. That mean you should have cut that out?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah to me, I tell you, I've always just been I know that this is not true, but like I always for something, I've had it in my brain that no one ever wins the sweepstakes, Like that's not real, Like it's not because you can just not do it and no one would know. What's the point in actually doing it. Just have a bunch of people protect just say you're gonna do it.
Speaker 3: I've seen just like you didn't win from Taco Bell, you said, you actually get it.
Speaker 1: I did And that was the same thing. I actually won that car. Remember someone wanted car.
Speaker 3: Joe want a car, that Galeria ship, that car in the middle of the Galeria that like, oh you do you get win? Actually won the car. He didn't want it, so they gave him like another prize. I swear to god, I don't what did he get and what did he get money or something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh cool.
Speaker 3: I was like, fuck you, dude, Yeah, you're you're like poor, like nineteen. I was like, fuck you.
Speaker 2: You know, he specked out, specked out heavily in luck. Speaking of Joe, by the way, this is weirdly related. Yeah, so I don't think. I don't think Joe would care if I talk about this. But like he was, he was doing a mister beast thing, like he was.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 2: That's why he he he came to Palm Springs to see us for.
Speaker 1: A wait really like this weekend, but the last wee weekend was here. Yeah, he was, he was.
Speaker 2: He just drove out there because he was in Vegas anyway doing anything. And he said, like there was so many contestants and it was so poorly thought out and people were like cutsing in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Yeah weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are people in Vegas like calasses because they didn't feed them enough, they didn't give them water, they didn't tell them like what the fuck was going on, and so like people were like collapsing left and right.
Speaker 1: I think he saw like three people like have seizures or something like.
Speaker 2: That's what I was, just like, I'm lated, this is this seems like this seems like just medicine pomp springs.
Speaker 1: But why so I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised at the idea that mister Beach just does not know how to organize things properly.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, also, people should probably take better like be more like if I'm entering the suitstations and Palm Springs, I'm going there knowing I'm in Palms.
Speaker 1: Well it wasn't Palm Springs, he was Vega, Vegas.
Speaker 3: I'm going there and knowing that I'm going to be in power. Like I just think I think a lot of people like obviously duh, you know, like.
Speaker 1: Artists, domb and yay, Well they are, but they are.
Speaker 3: A lot more people are a lot of people are gay and they will the moon admit, and a lot of people are stupid. So yes, you are correct by that metric. But it's just like, I don't know people. People don't take autonomy at all pretty much anymore.
Speaker 1: So it's like, yeah, ah, you're not giving me the things I need to be in a desert.
Speaker 3: It's like yeah, because i'd assume you would. But also it's safe to assume they would be able.
Speaker 4: To assume, mister beasts with the infinite wealth, that they would just here's the credit, here's the company card for whatever, which has a giant limit because they's so wealthy, get everything we need, so you know, you overdo it and then we'll return whatever we don't use.
Speaker 1: I'd assume that for sure, you hope that would do that.
Speaker 3: That's a very safe assumption as well. But also I'm taking care of myself in that situation.
Speaker 1: I know you.
Speaker 4: Would, but see you're not on that level of like, see, we have so many things put in place for dumb people or signs that are completely useless for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are certain things. There are certain.
Speaker 4: Fences you would never touch and it's like danger Betty grow like butt, you know, like pol this is near a transformer. I'm not gonna touch this thing.
Speaker 3: But some people video of that girl jumping over the fucking fence like shaking her ass on an electric fell into a fucking conductor and she turned into human torch for a little bit.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't see that video. It's really sad. She was drunk. It was really sad.
Speaker 2: I worked on a fucking uh like a power pylon or something, and she she became electro for like one minute and the gap was fixed for a little bit, and then she explored it.
Speaker 1: She was like, all this power damn.
Speaker 2: It is really fucking sad. But it's also just like, dude, Like there were so many people recording that. I'm like, none of you thought to be like, don't go in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shitty people like I don't know, many people are like, hey, please don't do this. It's like people where people are like doing something dumb and like they're about the fall and you're recording that instead of being like, hey, don't do this.
Speaker 2: See, there were so many times where like I've I've had to be like the voice of reason in situations like this. We're like we I remember having friends and I won't out there. But the person who, the person who this this story is about, is absolutely listening. And she would go on these hikes, right and you would go up into the fucking hills, of course you do, and she'd be like, let's go see the let's go. I have this spot up on the mountain where you could see like the entire city. It was like, okay, cool. And then it's like in the back of someone's house and I'm like, dude, you're gonna get shot. You're up in the hills, Dude, like going into somebody's backyard so you can see the.
Speaker 1: Fucking someone's house. Yeah, And she's like, yeah, but don't think anybody's home. Like you are built to die, You're built to happened.
Speaker 3: Is that some people don't have. This is the thing right you need. You need a fear response. You shouldn't live your life scared, right, you shouldn't live your life afraid of things. But you have to understand danger. Some people don't get that. Unfortunately, being a minority, you are that shit is put into your brain. Look the moment you come out of your life, you're you're right. As soon as you become a kid, you're like, oh.
Speaker 1: You're right about that.
Speaker 4: But it's I feel like it even goes deeper, Like trespassing goes even deeper. It's just like, in what fucking in what universe would you be okay with somebody just randomly coming into your property, like on your property, Like.
Speaker 1: Isn't it just like a normal, common sense property.
Speaker 3: It's some one of my property. I'd be like, hey, can you get out of here? That's it wasn't respect. I'll have a gun on my person and I'll be like, hey.
Speaker 2: You think it's like why put yourself in a situation situation like that, Like I don't know, I can't.
Speaker 1: Because imagine you have a house in your.
Speaker 3: Trust because I definitely trust passed a bunch of times when I was little because of the fact that, like in New York City, you're a dumb ass kid running through apartment buildings doing like I told this story a few times, like when I was just I was just in this fucking like apartment building that's WHA been in, and I saw fucking chickens And that was the first time I saw chickens in real life.
Speaker 1: And I was like, what the fuck is would they look like for real?
Speaker 3: They actually do that? And we were like running through this, running.
Speaker 1: Through New York.
Speaker 2: This it's a weird place you would see chickens for the first time in an apartment complex.
Speaker 3: I never saw. I never saw chickens for real. I was like maybe like eight, and I was like, this, this is what chickens really look like like for real, like on TV in person chickens nice, and we were definitely trespassing. We should not have been.
Speaker 4: Like directly in someone's apartment, like you were just in like the complex, right.
Speaker 1: And I was I was like the idea of like, I.
Speaker 2: Mean I do that still to be fair, like like I don't I sneak into my old apartment complex.
Speaker 1: I use the pool.
Speaker 4: I don't think I really yeah, I don't really for me, it's kind of like no harm, no foult. I'm talking about like like like a private home and say something. If we were talking about an apartment, going into somebody's apartment, you know, imagine just walking in and like, hey.
Speaker 1: What what are you doing? I like your yard. I want to look at the trees through your yard. Yo, get out of here.
Speaker 3: If I shoot you, you have you have enough moments before I shoot you.
Speaker 4: It's it's you know, it really everything like that to me, Uh, when somebody has a mentality like that, it just comes down like you you were talking about, and it comes down to privilege. Right, you have done this, you feel like you're safe, and you just like because we can't afford to do ship like.
Speaker 3: That, there's feels I never feel safe.
Speaker 2: There's no way, dude, I passed, and I don't feel safe doing that, Like there's no shot, there's no shot. I'm gonna be taught dead. I'm not I will I will be caught dead doing that.
Speaker 1: Like what's gonna happen. I know I'll die.
Speaker 3: I know the sun will go wrong and I'll be like trying to stop it, and then they'll get scared of me, and I'm like, no, no, I'm not doing.
Speaker 1: It for me.
Speaker 4: My daughter is gonna say hi to you, and then all of a sudden, the dad's gonna see you. You're a predator, and he's gonna snipe. He's gonna That's what I'm afraid. That's people's like a dragon off.
Speaker 1: They don't even us, they don't even used. That's a World War two ass guns already, just readya he digs in his pocket.
Speaker 3: He takes out a sniper rifle.
Speaker 1: You are, by the way, maybe twenty feet from this person. Just zoomed in on your fucking cells. Dude.
Speaker 3: By the time, by the by the time he extends to you, you're less than you're less than fifteen feet away from him. By the time the gun is pointing at you and he shoots to you, just apparate.
Speaker 2: I think I can't even imagine how much damage a bullet, a sniper rifle bullet would do.
Speaker 1: From that close.
Speaker 3: It would It's not it doesn't even matter what the kind of damage, where like the extra damage doesn't matter. You're just still absolutely I'm actually because of velocity, would it do less damage? Because of like it has no Because if you'd assume that it would be moving its fastest the moment after it shot, it is right after propulsion, it would be moving if you'd assume fair.
Speaker 1: Enough, I like, no, actually, that's like that's my assumption. That's so right, Yeah, I know how true. That's like falling.
Speaker 3: I jump off a seventy foot drop and I punch you, and I jump off of eighty five foot drop and punch you. You know, like the damage is more, but like so what you know, like whatever, Yeah, you're still basically it's still dead. You know, it's really not.
Speaker 1: Doing that crazy way to go? Did you see that? There's this thing I think it's like the eighties.
Speaker 2: There's this there's a story that I read about a lawyer in the eighties in Canada who wanted to prove to like a bunch of people that his windows were unbreakable, and so I don't know why the fuck he was doing this, but like.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 2: Window and then somebody shot him with his dragon off. He jumped, he jumped, he threw his full body into the window, and the window didn't break, but the frame came out and he just fell out with the window like fell like twenty something stories. God, but you know it isn't. I mean, he's right though it did it did not break.
Speaker 1: That What what a waste of life? Like why why do I do a demo on the first story?
Speaker 2: And you imagine, imagine spending so much money going to law school just to die like that.
Speaker 3: So stupid people waste their lives many It's so it's like the motherfuckers that go fucking swimming and gaze.
Speaker 1: It's like, you are so stupid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just saw a stupid with a sign a scuba diving cave, with the sign saying emphatically in like throughout sentences, you were probably going to die if you go past this point, do not go. They had to make it so because people kept doing it and kept dying, and it was like a bunch of people have died, do not go further, You probably and then you know, oh fuck, then you know, and then it went died because they just I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know what it is. I feel like the people just don't. It's the same people that like, what if they see die and they just see DEI and they're like, and the fucking die, fucking woke mob. Yeah, when they head first dive into a.
Speaker 3: Quarter sized hole in a cave, then it end up fucking next to the Leviathan and like that, and they're like, oh, man, I can't get out of here.
Speaker 1: There's no he can.
Speaker 3: He's literally the only gap between the upper area and the water in the size of his lips maybe, and he just can't breathe. He's sucking all rock.
Speaker 1: He can't get any that's how he's eating. He's just sucking the nutrients.
Speaker 4: Sea, the bottom of the sea, creatures that have like rainbow colors. Yeah, so that just reinforce him thinking that this is duck goddamn d I abyss.
Speaker 2: He's been starving for fourteen hours if it, and he's still angry about the wish.
Speaker 1: Every time one passes. I like, woke fishes a fucking that. I feel like that's a that's a ska band, you know what I mean. Yeah, I was just thinking it was like it sounds like a band, the Old Fish.
Speaker 3: The idea of being mad at fishes for being rainbow colored is that.
Speaker 1: I feel like I understand that kind of I would respect that, respect it to the level of like, oh, you're actually like you're for real, You're not just a trend chaser, Like you're actually upset about the One thing I will say, one thing I will say about that stuff is like, look, with all due respect, that flag is getting fucking ugly. Like that flag is.
Speaker 3: Like all with everything in it, with all the extra things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the current day, like l g B t Q flag is the ugliest fucking thing I've ever seen. Like it is ugly, Like objectively speaking, it is ugly at SID I.
Speaker 3: Feel like I feel like you shouldn't say that, but I would.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think there's anything in correct a wrong.
Speaker 3: I think that that flag is not a flag I'd particularly like to have loan in my house because of its appearance.
Speaker 1: But I so you're saying what I'm saying, But I.
Speaker 3: Think it is a flag that represents a group of people that deserve be represented.
Speaker 1: Why not just the rain I feel like the rainbow did a good job that.
Speaker 3: I feel like the rainbow did a good job, but it's not all encapsulated.
Speaker 1: It should be. I feel like you should feel like I feel like, yeah.
Speaker 3: You should be implied obviously. But the thing is that that that group of people, so many of them, have always been discount.
Speaker 2: You're trying too hard. I'm not trying too hard. I'm not trying to hard.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: I believe we should treat them normally, and normally is hey, your flying is kind.
Speaker 3: Of ugly, now reasonable. I'm not doing the try to hard thing. I just I understand, you know. I'm like, like, I get why people want to do all that, and I'm like, I'm like, it's not hurting I think that's so like whatever do you think that's the thing.
Speaker 1: It's I'm not saying it's hurting anybody.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like, I guess from my perspective, it's confusing because they're supposed to understand fashion.
Speaker 1: You know, that's that's exclusively gay people.
Speaker 3: I think that's they.
Speaker 2: Became like less and less of like a percentage of the overall equation, like the style kind.
Speaker 4: Of like people just start throwing in their their own colors that represented their their marginalized group, and then it just started getting kind of looks a little messy.
Speaker 3: Now what is the fun like currently?
Speaker 1: Please? Oh please look it up. I haven't seen this. I like, I like the rainbow ship. It's dope. And I just think, like the simple rainbow was great l G B T. I think, well the Q and I think you just put plus and then it just everything else is imply It just implied that hey, anyone who's walking a flag is obviously cool with everybody. I mean literally, like the rainbow and the it's not it's not the worst try and he's trying.
Speaker 3: It's not the worst thing.
Speaker 1: It's you should put one of those blue Uh is this the one? This one? I mean, that's that's a version of it.
Speaker 2: That's a little that's a little bit older, but yeah, that's a version of that's the one that that is the one that I was like, that's fucking.
Speaker 3: Gros There's one I saw that had like a lot a lot of stuff on it, and I was like, this is that's probably like a joke.
Speaker 1: Gonna put a thin blue line one because you know the oh yeah, the fucking blue American flag. We got we gotta you gotta be exclusive anyway we're talking about, mister beast.
Speaker 3: It's not a bad flag. I disagree.
Speaker 1: You are lying.
Speaker 3: It's it's not the It's like you're lying, like it's not a flag. If I was designing a flight, it's not be I would design, but it's not on your car.
Speaker 1: But that was the fastest comedy moment I've had a.
Speaker 2: While, so earnestly speaking between the rainbow flag and that.
Speaker 3: Obviously, the rainbow looks more pleasant to die, for sure.
Speaker 1: I like a lot.
Speaker 3: It's a rainbow. Rainbows are inherently pleasant looking, right.
Speaker 1: That's the nature.
Speaker 3: Like even as a little kid when people are like, oh, rainbows are gay, I was like, that sucks.
Speaker 1: Because they're really gay. That sucks. That sucks.
Speaker 3: They're really pretty. I like the colors of the rainbow.
Speaker 1: That sucks. I love I love that.
Speaker 3: Remember like the Cocoa Mango the freaking free frios back in Niece and but the Cocoa Mango training had the rainbow one. Obviously you're like, I want the rainbow one.
Speaker 1: We never get the.
Speaker 4: Rainbow one, damn Aggressively, a little bit of stink on that start spinning on the ice cream guy.
Speaker 3: You see a rainbow, and you see a rainbow in the daytime, I get actual rainbow and you get fucking mirrors.
Speaker 2: You start crying and pissing yourself. You get angry and hard and confused.
Speaker 1: You gotta lay down.
Speaker 4: That's like, is that what the gay like? You know how the full moon sets off the were wolf like.
Speaker 1: The wear game game? Whoa, wait, that's that explains a lot. What do you mean? So let's wait, wait, hold on, let me explain. Okay, so the.
Speaker 2: Rainbow flag really pisses certain people off. But the only reason you would be pissed off at that is if you're if maybe you're wrestling with certain things, right, maybe you're wrestling with gay wolf. Yeah, and so like, I think the rainbow flag is like the full moon to like closeted Republican gaze.
Speaker 1: Ah, Like they see the rainbow and the and they like.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: It's terrible. Immediately shoes, your shoes are so they don't match. Shaking his bringing on his phone grid. That would be amazing.
Speaker 3: I love that idea, the idea of him having a freaking like a like a rainbow flag, fucking apathetic while he's just saying grind.
Speaker 1: With the mini gun.
Speaker 4: That with the mini gun, Tony rainbow shooting fucking dildos.
Speaker 2: Alright, so listen, all right, so listen, we got we have a lot. Yeah, let's get it into it. So the mister B stuff, we talked a little bit about the mister Uh. Was there something additional with the Tyson crisis and stuff.
Speaker 4: There's more people coming out trying to course shots at uh. There was one that I thought was so stupid.
Speaker 1: There was this girl. I think she was trans as well.
Speaker 4: That was and it was before Chris started HRT, so I think he was still Chris at the time, right but now, huh, I'll just.
Speaker 1: Go move for it. I don't know what's happening right now. I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 4: So yeah, there was some algy this one. This one was stupid. But the people were coming out and saying other things. I guess there were some discord leaks. I didn't see them yet because I'm I'm kind of uninterested our like, I'll maybe hear whispers about it if it's something crazy. But I saw a story about someone.
Speaker 1: Oh I was I was kind of claiming that they were sexually abused. They weren't.
Speaker 4: They just kind of had like almost kind of like a one sided relationship where Chris Tyson got involved with this person, they got sexual, you know, moved in and started working and like Chris would just get like a bunch of blowjobs mostly didn't reciprocate quite as much as they probably should have, but you know, the person kept doing it. So it wasn't like but no, I don't care, that's the whole exactly. It was one of the thing like I was like, so, when when is the abuse coming in? And it never did, and I was like, I can't be a waste my time reading that.
Speaker 1: Yea. At that point it's like she said, yeah, I mean it's just like if you're.
Speaker 3: Just sexually It wasn't like a very sexually.
Speaker 4: It was like a bad balance of a relationship, I guess. But that's not any They're not even close to a crime. Like sorry, it was the same thing with like, uh I when.
Speaker 2: People do that, by the way, when people like jump on like just like I have an experience with this person and it's like the lamest fucking like non it's related thing.
Speaker 1: It's like the fuck are you serious? People. People don't Chris Tyson.
Speaker 3: We're like, we don't understand that when you do stuff like that and invalidates the people that actually going through, so of course, and it's really fucked. Don't get you don't you didn't understand how much the person like someone turning and you'll be like, yeah, I'm a victim as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah with all the respect, Like you gotta come if you're if you have anything to bring to a story like that, it has to be with all due respect equivalent at least at least.
Speaker 1: Or worse, Like you can't come in there. I mean like they flirting with me and ghosted me. Yeah, I had a bad experience, and like that's you can I go through.
Speaker 3: I'm technically Hispanic and.
Speaker 4: I've had you know what I mean, Like the idea, you know, I'm gonna I'm gonna expose my ex that fucking treated me like ship, let me just do. I'm gonna make a I'm gonna make a fucking twenty minute video and I'm gonna talk about this terrible thing. And then like this is sponsored by ray Shadow Legends, This this is sponsored by those are the funniest, Like it's like I want to take you seriously, but damn you kind of like damn, like.
Speaker 1: Why damn you didn't you didn't hit the mark? Correct? Why do that do?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Second video?
Speaker 4: There's so many people that make serious videos and they put ads in them, and that that.
Speaker 1: Is It's brave, it's brave. I kind of wish I was. I wish I was shitty because I want to do I would probably do that. To be honest with you, I don't think you would.
Speaker 4: Was like, eh, I think if you were trying to make light of your situation, maybe well maybe, I guess.
Speaker 3: I guess I think you've lost some description. Yeah right, I think you've lost so much respect for the YouTube machine that you might do that.
Speaker 1: Probably.
Speaker 3: I think you lost so much, like you don't respect it at all, like whatever.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 3: Fuck it extends ad in the middle of like you talking about that, I would totally, definitely I would use their product way too much.
Speaker 2: I love the idea of like having like, all right, guys, this is this is you know, this is a serious topic. I made this ad H a couple of months ago, though, so I gotta get it out.
Speaker 1: Dollar Shave Club. It's like the phone completely, it's completely but as silly ass fucking joke anyway, Like, oh man, okay, so we had.
Speaker 3: That watch that whole video tune. They were like, yeah, this is a good video to throw advertisement on. Yeah, this video about pedophilia. Yeah, Chris go ahea, I didn't make this fucking bluetoo video to add about it. And it's like, what the fuck.
Speaker 4: If you're trying to get your fucking uh not go go go yea.
Speaker 2: So we got all right, mister Chris tasy whatever it's all said, Okay, we got.
Speaker 1: We got.
Speaker 2: Speaking of speaking of people talking to miners, Kay Sinnett's camera guy, I think yeah, got outed, I guess for talking to some underage people or person fucking what.
Speaker 1: Everybody old guys definitely a doult. I think like maybe twenty five is how old is Kay? Twenty five? Is he? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I think it's like, I think twenty three to twenty five talking to somebody underaged. Basically she said she was nineteen, but he found out that she was lying and continued to talk.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's twenty so he's very young.
Speaker 4: Holy yea, oh wow, So it's still the cameraman's probably right, that's Kai's a cameraman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we don't know.
Speaker 4: But but assuming obviously the whole point is that the cameraman's an adult wind so he found out before did anything sexual happen or was it like a doctor disrespect? Wait doctor, I don't know the whole thing about doctor respect, but from what the from what we know doctor disrespect, it was like online, yeah, sexual shit or whatever.
Speaker 1: Uh do we know the extent of what's happening with so with the.
Speaker 2: Press of that stuff, as far as I always look at these situations in this in the sense of like, how are how are the people closest to them reacting to it?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And Kai was pretty much like, fuck, we're done. I'm out, Like like this guy no, And so that that enough to me is like if you're working with somebody for that long, I don't know if you would necessarily cut them off for something that you you know, or believe to be like false or guiltless.
Speaker 3: He's the size that's so big, he got like anything anything. He's just he's a face of a company. You know, he's trying to make his money. He's clearly just on that.
Speaker 2: But I feel that's kind of evidence to the I feel That's what I'm saying, though I feel like you are so big at that point that like you can of I feel like you can't afford to go to bad for people who are genuinely not in the wrong, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I agree doctor Disrespect with all the respect.
Speaker 2: If Doctor Disrespect didn't do anything wrong, I don't think that company.
Speaker 1: Would have dropped him. I don't think they would.
Speaker 3: I don't know I can agree that that makes sense. But I think when you're like when you're just on the grind and you're like a big name, any small thing that fuck you up and you fumble and you just end.
Speaker 1: Up, I don't see.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with that because so many people who are canceled are still making boatloads of money.
Speaker 1: They sweep. I don't know if I believe.
Speaker 4: I think it's when when there's the dead the rights thing. I think when they're still like say, some ship up in the air. I feel like that's what happened with the Crystalalia, where, in my opinion, Crystalaliah the comedian, I've seen enough to where I'm like, all right, this guy's a scumbag, right, I think I've seen enough, But I feel like a lot of his fans did not see the extent of what I saw. So there was people that distance themselves for a while, but then all of a sudden, like, oh, he's been invited back on some of those comedy.
Speaker 1: Podcasts podcast recently, So I.
Speaker 4: Was like, uh, they, I don't. And I think maybe some of those people didn't see the extent of like because the way that Christa Leeb tried to portray it was as if there was like one girl or something and there was something he clarified this or she lied or something, and I'm like, there were multiple girls there. He didn't address all of them, so I thought it was kind of interesting. But anyway, yeah, I think with that much like leeway, with people not really knowing the full picture, you can kind of and I feel like that's what happened with the Ava Chris Tyson because there was things floating out for a while, right, and mister Beaston do shit, and then now all of a sudden, mister Beasts is like, gotta cut ties. We're gonna have a third party investigator, And I'm like, all right.
Speaker 1: Bro, I only did that because things got too big, exactly Like so with the Kayson that thing. I'm completely in the.
Speaker 4: Arc, but it's probably true, like the ship went down because the thing that's crazy and I just don't understand because you know, if you're if you're adjacent to Kaisnat, You're gonna get infinite pussy.
Speaker 1: You're just going to like.
Speaker 4: There's no way if they want pussy, if that's the whole thing, like you're going to get it. So the idea, I mean, you're going to you if you if that is what you want, like there's no way somebody that famous and being adjacent to them, you're gonna get some rubbot because that is what happens in every fucking scenario. Even some the guitar texts and bands will get pussy just to try to get at the fucking other. Uh, it's just that you're adjacent to them. I mean, fucking I was a merch guy one time and then you know, some girls were like, hey, what's up? You know what I'm saying, and so anyway point being yeah, I was a bit and I didn't, but like it was it was interesting being like, oh man, I should have.
Speaker 1: I mean that get your podcast. He's like I would love that, and put we just put a beat over it loop a beat and just the same beat for three hours. Yeah yeah, and no switch ups, nothing at all. No, I don't want to switches at all. There you switch up the beat. There there you there, you ruin my sense of stability. Indies trying change someone's vibing of that ship and then we switch it up and they gets so fucking they start screaming.
Speaker 3: They carpet bombed the guy on the strip again.
Speaker 1: They list say it again.
Speaker 2: Oh that's something politically that happened. They fucking killed the Hamas leader and somebody else.
Speaker 1: They got a leader. Was he in Gaza? No, he was in fucking Iran.
Speaker 4: That makes a lot of sense, okay, because I was like, no fucking shot, why would that guy be there? So they found him in a rant.
Speaker 2: Oh, which is interesting because they could, they could, they could somehow. Look they found they managed to get the most important person on foreign soil with no no, with no casualties. Yeah, so it seems like they're capable.
Speaker 1: Of course they are. That's all I'm saying. That's no comment further, but like, I mean, look at this point, I don't know.
Speaker 4: All I say is I don't I don't know that the people that are defending those actions.
Speaker 1: I don't know how they do it. I don't know how they do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said, that's all I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: N come on, Seinfeld streaming now on Netlix.
Speaker 3: We need our we need our sponsorships. Larry David is really funny.
Speaker 1: That I love that anyway.
Speaker 2: But but it is, it does seem to be uh, you know, it's talking to minors summer.
Speaker 1: It seems it's certain people. Yeah, it's it's one of those things where it's like so fucking easy, it's so easy. That's so you told you said that they found out that they lied and still went forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, apparently apparently, as far as I know this, I've seen, like I've seen some screenshots of like DM's going around.
Speaker 1: I didn't read them because it's whatever.
Speaker 2: It's just yeah, at a certain point, it's like if there's smoke, there's fire, like no one's gonna I would have seen people be.
Speaker 1: Like, this is not what's happening my now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So yeah, that, that to me is what I understand. Like he found out that the person was lying about their easy he said she was. She said she was nineteen, which like at twenty five twenty two, Like, all right, fine, Yeah, it's a little bit young personally for me, but like, you're you're old enough. You're a fucking Michelle. I was seventeen in college like doing some crazy.
Speaker 1: I was sixteen.
Speaker 4: I like, so whatever pulled the ladder up behind you, man, it's just what people do. Yeah, you're eighteen, you're you're an adult.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but uh, but you can more not give a funk. I personally don't because there are actual, like horrible things that I care way more than like.
Speaker 1: Some age Oh god, something being weird and something being like that's bent and weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree that I just put energy the whole thing.
Speaker 1: The whole thing was a critical and fucking sneak. O, what do you what do you mean? What do I forgot about that stick to one thing at a time. I forgot about that. That's actually actually mind blowing. I forgot about that it was stick to one thing though, you like at least it now real quick, my eyes twitching. I forgot about that ship. I didn't watch all of it, but I heard about it, saw the clips. Can't read it at all. It said.
Speaker 3: Sneak, that said need I was like, what need.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like an s N A T H at the same time it's an s H immediately anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so so that's that's apparently the story. It's Look, man, I don't know what the fuck is going on. I don't know why this is like a difficult thing for people to wrap.
Speaker 1: I guess there's too many there. I feel there are pedal maximum man.
Speaker 4: I feel like there's a lot of people that more than you kind of would like to even imagine, obviously, because you don't want to think about like people being like predators, right, you want to think about people like I try to make a thing of I understand why, say, losers will try to go after younger people because they're impressionable and stupid so they're easy to manipulate, and because they can't get people their age. But then there's people that I know for sure could get people their age, like Kysonat's cameraman is probably pussy Like they imagine the amount of girls that want to sleep with these people, anyone in their crew. They can have a party full of like one hundred women and probably get them do an orgy like if they wanted to, right, and so when they do shit like that, I'm like, all right, so that just means that you just and you continue to talk or whatever. That means that that's what you wanted. And probably he said to smoke this fire. This this probably in an isolated incident. No, like you know, of course, just like I'm speculating.
Speaker 1: But the thing.
Speaker 4: Is this is you see it keeps happening like the the it keeps oh young young, young young the.
Speaker 1: Who's that that that charge? Who's that that? Really gay dude Richard Simmons. No, he was like a really big YouTuber in the fashion makeup, in.
Speaker 3: The fact that that motherfucker has a platform in general, fucking absurd exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, this is what I'm talking. This is what I was saying earlier. It's like because it seemed to matter.
Speaker 3: But that motherfucker look James look, yeah, true bro. Several then got caught and then they were more after getting caught.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, the dude, the fucking creed it was.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It was worse than Crystal Leia like know much about it. A lot you saw like the like the snap the snapchat receipts were crazy, like the thing the thing that so I don't understand. Like I used Snapchat back in the day.
Speaker 1: I just it's pretty easy to not uh be really stupid or predatory on it. It's really easy to not do it.
Speaker 3: I deally to Snapchat so long ago, I kind of girl friend. I dealtly to Snapchat immediately. I haven't had it since I started dating Lily.
Speaker 1: That's smart I tried. So there was the thing that I used to do with Snapchat. It doesn't work anymore.
Speaker 4: Where you were able to play audio from say YouTube or wherever and also record, so like say, if you want to record a video you get you would have audio. It was basically a way to like have some type of background so you didn't have to do any editing. It was just like real time, here's my music playing, or here's audio of someone talking, and then here I'm doing something. And I was like, oh, let me see if I can still do that, because Instagram doesn't let you do that. Yeah, And so, as far as I remember, didn't work anymore. So I was like, all right, fuck, Snapchat just not doesn't It's I think it's only there for like.
Speaker 3: Deviancy, I had a Snapchat. Man, I imagine I had a gold mine and.
Speaker 4: They gotta be careful with you like that because people people know what snapchats for and that's why, like there have been so there binges.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those deviant leaks.
Speaker 4: People getting exposed Crystalia and freaking out about snapchat is probably all the wild shit that he's done.
Speaker 1: Did you So I didn't look into this super super hard what happened.
Speaker 2: But there was this YouTuber I guess I shared it, and I just couldn't believe that somebody would willingly share all this information.
Speaker 1: But there was this Uh I didn't read I know, you know what I mean, dude, T L d R. Holy ship.
Speaker 2: So there was let me scroll through my timeline, don't I don't read it. I read through allase, give me a synopsis because like I was like, nope, So as far as I understand, this YouTuber is being accused of, I guess grooming or some serious pedophile stuff or whatever, Like I don't really I didn't really get it. I've never heard of this guy. His name is mister mister T. Never heard of this person.
Speaker 1: Yes he's back, he got rid of directed. Yeah, but so I just saw this with no context.
Speaker 2: It's just this guy who's like this is extremely embarrassing to post, but it proves that my ex was lying about the age of the guy she cheated on me with. This conversation was in twenty twenty two for Coachella, and it speaks for itself. I have retained legal counsel and need to let the legal investigation complete itself first. And so it's this snapchat scroll through, this conversation between him and his ex, who, like I guess, confirms that she slept with like this guy who's like seventeen or something. I don't know how old these people are though, because they seem kind of young. It seemed like twenty two. It's still it's it's weird, but yeah, it doesn't necessarily still if you're being accused of literal pedophilia. Like I don't know how, I don't know how much this necessarily goes. But the the scroll is crazy. It's like the long chat snapchat scroll through the most embarrassing messages I think I've ever seen so long like this one right here is awesome. This happened to pause the scroll at the perfect time, said so I'm gonna go back and forth. I really hope you don't do that. I'm sorry, I really still want you. And then she goes, you can't even make me come, You can't fuck write. He goes, I'm sorry, can't you pussy right either? You can't kiss right? What the fuck am I here for? At this point, I.
Speaker 1: Thought you told me I ate pussy goods. Frowny face. I thought you liked my kisses.
Speaker 2: If you don't give me money, there's no point yo.
Speaker 1: So let me let me just start off with this.
Speaker 2: She's a demon and these people are He's very pathetic and she seems like a genuine psychopath. So like, I don't really care about the well being of either these people to tell you the truth, but like, dude, you couldn't Batman couldn't or a GAMMI fold me and times to get this information out of me. If I ever said this to a woman, yeah, where I was like, oh, I'm sorry, are you kidding?
Speaker 1: That's so crazy? Every girl knows, Yeah, like why.
Speaker 2: Would you like, I don't know, man, that seems crazy, Like what girl's gonna want to unless she wants like some pathetic pussy. Well, so his brand thing, I think, right was so he was doing this and now he's like rebranded as like a Christian and he's like he's repented some of his language, so now he wants he's married I think actually already, so he probably married to some like he's kind of trad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some trad one that sucks and like wants to be abused.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Don't ever do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, whoever, that's of the devil.
Speaker 1: I just I just man that it's a long scroll.
Speaker 2: It's a very long scroll, and it's all of it is just like him, I'm sorry, and he like frowny face, like she'll tell him like some of the most mean shit I've ever seen anybody say say to anybody. So like how he literally said, what can I do to make my body more appealing to you?
Speaker 1: And she said, skin yourself alive? She said, this is a demon. Genuine she's just mean. Yeah, well clearly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh she's a she's she seems like genuinely somebody that probably should go away forever. Yeah, because that's a crazy I don't know, man.
Speaker 1: Already picture why, Like she's very nice behind it, like on the service, it's not even just BPD, that's like BPD ull forra instinct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like level, there's no God damn man, what like you said.
Speaker 3: Why everybody but young man?
Speaker 1: You know, show that the messages where she said, like he's seventeen, you need to show the entire pologize for not eating pussy, right, What the hell would I? Over and over again, I'm sorry, I don't need to know that about you. Cookery is crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't need to know that about you. I've huckery is crazy. People getting people getting sunned out and dispected, like there's so much.
Speaker 4: Like if you're a uh, look, I don't want to get twisted. There's some YouTubers, even myself to a certain extent, I have shared some things, but nothing like humiliating, at least nothing that I would perceive is humiliating. I even I actually was, Actually I was annoyed. If you remember when Bunty showed shared some stories about his like and there was like some fucking freak ass YouTubers that were giving him ship. And the thing that annoyed me, I was like that was like light work. It wasn't like it wasn't like the it wasn't like that type of it was just like, oh, he was betrayed and he wants to get it off his chest, And I'm like all right. That sucks, man. And there's the level that was one and this is one thousand, right, and I'm like, I don't really mind the level ones that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh man, you just pointed hard, all right.
Speaker 2: You know I wouldn't have done it, wouldn't have done it personally. It's not this is some yes, and look I'm making a mistake like I'm not. I'm not sitting here like being like, oh, I've never like sent messages that I'm embarrassy. I've definitely sent messages and I embarrassed by. I've definitely probably been pathetic too in like relationships, no doubt.
Speaker 3: I've never been the degree of the degree, the sheer degree is crazy. I've never pathetic because I never respected woman enough to be pathetic actually, facts being but before Lily, because there was one girl I really liked for a long time and she fucking hurt me really bad. And after that, I was like, women are just meant to be treated as less. That is so thank you God, thank you for thank you Lord Price for revealing this upon me and but stowing me with this new power. Yeah yeah, And then I met my girlfriend. I was like, well, maybe I should respect some of them.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think of like if I've ever seen something really embarrassing, like super super embarrassing. Yeah, like I'm sure somebody embarrassing context, I think it would just maybe something that would make me cringe a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what I'm talking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but nothing, there has never been a dynamic even close to it, because I wouldn't tolerate that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Even if something.
Speaker 3: Scar where I've said like really like I've sound like a pussy in the check because I'm like, I don't know what they do. I can't do this right Yeah, yeah, I know, Bro, I threw up. I'm throwing up like like that. I'm terrified. I'm like, dude, I'm what I'm saying is like, what I'm saying is it's it's dead beat central.
Speaker 1: Bro. What I'm saying is it's it's relatable.
Speaker 2: It's relatable to like cry over a relationship or like be at that level right where you're just like oh man and you're just you're acting you wouldn't but like, dude, I'm reading through this and I'm like, I can't believe that anybody could get to this point. Like it's such a steep level that pussy must have been terra fireworks, Bro, must have been fireworks coming out that ship.
Speaker 1: That'll do it.
Speaker 3: Probably yeah, and that'll was crazy crazy. Crazy pussy is crazy.
Speaker 1: Girl. Pussy is different, Bro, It's a mountain to climb.
Speaker 3: It'll it'll have, it'll have you beside yourself at moments.
Speaker 4: I'm not I don't know, man, I'm not into those crazy because like a lot of you don't.
Speaker 3: Know crazy well, but they're pussy is the pussy is the sign.
Speaker 4: Okay, give me, okay, you know, give me an idea of what do you consider like crazy pussy, Like, like, say what the performance like.
Speaker 3: The woman attached to the pussy is insane, thereby making her pussy better because of how little restraint she has appear.
Speaker 1: Okay, So like that's what I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: So so so I just want I want to understand, Uh.
Speaker 1: Pussy's crazy good, but a person crazy, well, why is it?
Speaker 4: Like, say what what is the difference between like in your opinion, I want to know, like, say what crazy pussy?
Speaker 1: What does crazy pussy do? Like what is she doing to you? Literally?
Speaker 2: Just I think it's psychological and emotional intensity, it's like added to it.
Speaker 1: It's it's literally just like it's it's literally, it's.
Speaker 3: Literally, it's literally making you up. It makes you think that the nature of her being crazy is fine, right because of how intensely you guys are interacting with each other. So you're like, oh, this is this girl's crazy. But also she clearly like really loves me because of the like how much passion she puts into.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's I think there's a there's a mathematics of peaking valleys too, beause if things are really really bad and then they go back to like just being normal, that seems like.
Speaker 1: Real, amazing, amazing.
Speaker 2: It's like there is like a it's like a perspective in comparison type deal to get anymore.
Speaker 1: So we're like, she hasn't stabbed me in like eight weeks.
Speaker 3: But she's still like calling you everything in the book and like making you pry at night.
Speaker 2: No, but that's true, like literally, like I think, uh it, you know, it's something like you gotta you gotta do some real enlightening.
Speaker 1: Had But I've had crazy girl pussy. I've never I've never enjoyed that, Like, uh, it's just this, this is just me. It's gay. I guess I'm just kinda I mean maybe, I mean, maybe you're too old to still be.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're away too fucking old in your past thirty you should not be.
Speaker 4: Maybe, to be honest, I think the colnaspy I had, like really just straighten me out, bro, like that whole experience, that whole experience, Like I was like, oh, yeah.
Speaker 1: You like having a mirrorless sony camera shoved up your collar? Can you imagine.
Speaker 3: That? The idea of somebody being behind my asshole, it's spreading it open and being like.
Speaker 1: Struggling to get it, And.
Speaker 3: The idea somebody reaching my asshole makes my day.
Speaker 2: Really stand you on your head and jump on the camera into your like they're like they're trying to go down like one of the Mario pipes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you just gotta deal with that. You gotta you gotta get up afterwards and act like you're a manly man.
Speaker 1: But anyway to be like anyway the gym now.
Speaker 2: Sneak has a bunch of weird ship. Yeah, the sneak critical thing, Yeah, the bait. I don't know why. I thought it was kind of bizarre that.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I'm actually completely in your camp. Why I don't know.
Speaker 3: Because Sniko has been on this weird tirade about like consent and the age of concent Yeah, him, and how arbitrary it is. And I understand why I think he's coming from him, but also like that gives.
Speaker 1: You coming from I think I understand.
Speaker 3: I can understand argument he thinks he's making right, he thinks he's like, oh, age of consent is arbitrary, varies across the board. It's like, yeah, that is arbitrary, but who cares?
Speaker 1: That's true?
Speaker 3: But also you sound like a creep arguing for this.
Speaker 1: But do you know why? You know why he's arguing for it. It's it's simple islam. Oh, very simple, very simple. Yeah. Is forgot that he was doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's it's the only reason. It was kind of a cool guy wants to basically really sad. Young him was kind of a cool dude, Like I probably would have liked young Sniko's.
Speaker 1: He's a fucking cloud chaser.
Speaker 4: It was just like, say, for a while he was so hard in the paint in the manisphere, then when it started to dip a little bit, he immediately was like I should like get out of here, Like immediately he was like, oh, he saw the writing on the wall, but then like it kind of recovered, so he kind of dove back into it a little bit.
Speaker 3: Like he's he has no conviction. Whatever the way the wind blows are for him, that's just what he's doing.
Speaker 1: So if if, like you know, Kamalo wins and all this stuff and all the fucking chuddy shit dies down, he'll fucking change his tune. He just he just wants to be on top. He likes, you know, people talking about him. He likes anyway makes me sad.
Speaker 4: They added a debate, and unfortunately people are saying I didn't watch.
Speaker 1: I saw a couple of clips. I do, so I don't know the vibes at all.
Speaker 4: But there was a lot of people saying that because of Moist criticals just not a debater. They're saying Charlie's not a good debater and he didn't come off well, which is crazy because sneaker should get obliterated by I guess anyone that that's.
Speaker 1: What I heard at least. Yeah, I would need to watch it to see if I agree with that sentiment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, that's why I didn't write it down because I didn't really watch it.
Speaker 3: The argument, the argument that Sninker was making was like a he said, like, so a child that's very mature, that's about seventeen years old, should not be allowed to get married. But the idea is that a child could go through gender firming therapy or surgery at the same at a young age as well. And it's like, I understand Charlie. Charlie was saying that, like, if it's up to the parents and every priority is okay with it, it would be fine. And then Snicol Walls said, well, we'll soon the same argument be for the child doing the same thing and getting married to someone. And it's like, dude, at that age. In general, both of those things are very serious, very serious things. They need to be discussed with both people. But the fact that you're so hard arguing this ship it's very creepy.
Speaker 1: Well, it's very it's creepy, it's gross. Just stop, like just like.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's not a one to one comparison at all.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 3: First of all, they're both extensively complex things.
Speaker 1: I really want.
Speaker 3: Well, so gender firming is very complex and and and nuanced and a conversational and if you listen to people on and on that particular side talking about that ship and the D transitioning group, you would be so wildly misinformed about it because of the fact that they're like, oh, people transition and then it hurts their biology and they wonder and it's like that percentage is the amount of trans people and then the amount of D transition people in general is so small it's staggering.
Speaker 1: They exist. They don't know any of that shit. They exist, don't get me wrong. But that's the problem.
Speaker 4: Charlie not uh you know, ready for a debate, doesn't have any of those statistics, and so if you wanted to talk about that, if you wanted to advocate for it, he would just look up those statistics and then uh be able to absolutely destroy sneakers.
Speaker 1: I was thrown at him. It's clearly thrown at him. Yeah, And that's the whole thing.
Speaker 4: That's why it's like, oh, like you know, he has a large platform. He offers very safe opinions. That's basically his thing where you know, like, if you were somebody like me that wants to get inside on something, you're not going to watch Charlie. You're gonna watch basically Charlie for oh this guy. Uh, he and I agree on most things, and I just want to have that reinforce and reinforced opinion and so not that.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking again, No, it's not the same. We know the guy. He's a good dude, Charlie.
Speaker 4: That's not saying something wrong with doing it. That is that is basically almost every commentator right. You watch them because they we have.
Speaker 1: Firm you that.
Speaker 4: We're not we're not armed with statistics here, Like I'm not I'm not trying to say that's a bad thing. I'm like you if you're if you're trying to get some insight on something, you're not listening to this podcast.
Speaker 1: You're not watching, Charlie. Like, And that's the whole thing where.
Speaker 3: We may, we may give you the spark of the idea to go look into those things, but we are not We are not educators. We are not the most informed people of those things.
Speaker 4: I would never want somebody to like, inform a an opinion from regurgitating something I said, what dere Nero said.
Speaker 1: The stop there, please stop. You're gonna get yourself and you're gonna get yourself shot somehow out.
Speaker 3: No, you're gonna say something wrong and you're gonna say the end word.
Speaker 1: You're just gonna do it by quoting it. He said, I could say it. This man said I could say it there, you know. But yeah, but yeah, it was it was a weird It was weird. Sneako's fucking weird, bro.
Speaker 4: Stop dude that was saying that was That was kind of the biggest thing that people were pointing out that it was weird that so many people were freaking out about Charlie and his position more than Sneako advocating for child marriage. And that's the thing that like, hey guys, let's not skirt past this and what Sneako's saying. This is infinitely worse because first of all, what adult wants to marry a fucking minor.
Speaker 3: A weird fucking adult literally in.
Speaker 4: Every fucking scenario, there is no way around it, and and something that it would actually make sense other than we're talking about modern days, particularly because.
Speaker 1: Back in the day nothing made sense. People just did ship.
Speaker 4: My my fucking my my friend. Heyesus talks about his grandpa, the way that he got his uh, the way that his grand looked literally took her literally in Mexico road saw this girl like, oh, I think, I like, this girl, she's like fourteen or some shit, or maybe even.
Speaker 1: Younger, literally took her and then dropped her back off days later pregnant, and that's how his mom was fucking born like crazy like that, and that that was that was normal. Then I'm like, that's the world. And I'm like, that's what to listen.
Speaker 2: That's that's been normal for ninety nine point nine percent of human history up until like modern times.
Speaker 3: Basically, you know, we did in more time we were like, hey, maybe we shouldn't just yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's a good idea stopped taking people and stopping and I think it's probably a good idea that.
Speaker 3: We shouldn't take people, we shouldn't owned people. Yeah, you should have.
Speaker 1: Tell people live.
Speaker 2: Like that. It really is not long ago that like where you know, even like probably like our grandparents lived in a time where like it's just like yeah, I mean whatever, she's fifteen, she get married, like whatever, it's.
Speaker 1: A matter of like you know, like that's just the way it used to be.
Speaker 2: That's fine, and unders just through a modern lens especially, I don't know, man, like you understand we understand more now about like just human dynamics and people.
Speaker 1: I look, it's fucking strange for me.
Speaker 3: It's like the ideas like you could be a mature young person, Like I agree, you can be a mature young person, but your experience is still going to be lacking because with age does come wisdom, exceptions, the rules ages wisdom.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can be a smart young person, you always look, there's always exceptions.
Speaker 3: So very well lived young people, but age comes wisdom period, Like you can't deny that. It's not Yeah, it may not be the smartest person or the wisest person, and it may be young people wiser than you experience.
Speaker 1: It's not a it's you.
Speaker 2: It's more about just like you can't build a system based off of the outliers, you know what I mean. There's undoubtedly a d V seventeen year old who's probably smarter than a lot. There's probably like a really smart seventeen year old woman who's way smarter than thirty year old guys.
Speaker 1: I don't doubt that at all.
Speaker 2: Like that, I'm sure that exists, but generally speaking, just generally that should probably be frowned upon because more likely than not, that's not.
Speaker 1: Going to be the scenario they don't know what the fuck they're gonna do. They literally have no idea what they're young.
Speaker 4: Most people that are in high school don't know what they'll say, they know what they want to do, but then once it get into college, things change a lot of times. I don't like my fucking major. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.
Speaker 3: It's every I feel like everyone goes through that plan in their life, literally, and it's not even it's you're at seventeen, you're not even close to thinking about. You go through like your fucking mid twenties. You're like, yo, the world is insane. I had no clue the world was crazy, and you figure that out, you know, Like even the smart people I know went.
Speaker 1: Through like this.
Speaker 4: That's what it's like, Charlie. You know, I'm like, damn uh you want, you know, say like it's supposed to be casual. And I understand he probably thought, like all mop the forward sneak o, because it's sneak o that. But it's just one of the things where especially it's.
Speaker 1: He's just technically better at debating.
Speaker 3: And that's why I hate debates, man, Like it's that if you modern debates are not debating, they're not.
Speaker 1: They're just they're arguing.
Speaker 4: You're trying to You're just trying to arguing, you're trying to influence people's opinion. You're not trying to actually give like a lot of facts. That that's like a that's like an afterthought, right, the facts.
Speaker 3: There's supposed to debate. Somebody supposed to be willing to give acknowledge, some sort of middle.
Speaker 4: We've talked about that, right, like the whole concession thing, Like it should be like there should be some type of winter clear winner, clearly.
Speaker 3: But also there's supposed to be an exchange of ideas that lead to something. Debates would it's more But I feel like debating and discussion. Yes, you're right, you're right, and I feel like we've talked about this debate should be more of a discussion in general. But that's not exactly what they're meant to be. I just think I think it should be. I feel like discussion should beat. I feel like sneak O and and and and Charlie should not have had a debate. It should be like, let's discuss these ideas. I think that's what the I think that's what Charlie thought was happening. That's because he doesn't debate like Charlie doesn't, Like.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's before but not like it's like it's not like an official debate though it's usually just like a conversation that turns into something. Probably I don't know, like I don't watch every single thing Charlie does, but like my assumption is that, like he doesn't strike me as like a debate bro.
Speaker 1: The idea of debating is so I think it's a lot better if both if both opponents had to dock at the beginning and end.
Speaker 3: Like like penis the penis, Yes, there would be more things at steak.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: If you don't concede on something, Yeah, if there's no concession made in this debate, you must dock.
Speaker 3: The idea that the debate gets all the size and of the other person, because.
Speaker 4: He also you'll just absorb all of them. Look, you got you gotta get this. This is dangerous because you can really like say, because I imagine Sneak has a very very tiny penis, So at that point you kind of have to like, you know, you're risking it all. Now you're gonna let people not only are you with cook, you have a micro penis like you got.
Speaker 3: That's a rough common. He's an interesting fella, man, that's a rough com I watched him his old videos and I was like, I would have liked this guy, but that's how it makes my heart hurt.
Speaker 1: Started off though, like I was thinking of Nikokado. Do you see that guy when you first start off? Oh? Yeah, he was like a prodigy, wasn't it. He was a violinist.
Speaker 4: He was fucking like just clean vegan looks like the whole world in front of him's like, oh wait, mook bunks, let's do that. And then now he's you know, he had the eating with an apnea machine on for a while.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's still doing it or not, but I remember that was the last thing that I saw crazy and I saw asshole, which pissed me off. That dude. Sorry. I saw that ship too, and I was like, I was I somehow have avoided it. That's great, that's fucking excellent. I'm living a great life because.
Speaker 3: I'm still Friends tweeted it and I was like, why would they do this to me? Because it do you remember they're going to say their demons? Why not I'm not going to say the same person you were talking about earlier, Yeah, earlier, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: It's like you know what, yeah, you know when the night is on his knee and he picks his sort up and he's just like he drops it again and he lets himself die.
Speaker 1: I feel like that.
Speaker 4: But look, man, in my in my eyes, from the clips that I saw, Charlie uh definitely was on the right side. The people don't know anything about gender affirming care. They don't know anything about that ship.
Speaker 1: Irks me. Bro, I don't know what's anither. There's a bunch of.
Speaker 3: There's a bunch of very available information. The problem, you know, and if you're talking about things, if you're talking about and you're arguing about it, you have you you are you should inform yourself about those things. That's why that is the thing that bothers.
Speaker 1: Me so much. That's kind of thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, if you're arguing from a position where you don't know the exact act history or these ex statistics, you have to have it, at the very least a strong philosophy that is grounded, you know, like my, my, like, I don't know much about gender firming care.
Speaker 1: At all.
Speaker 2: Really, Like I don't really know about like what hormones do, or like how they affect certain people at what ages, or like what age is appropriate for what to be done.
Speaker 1: I really don't know.
Speaker 2: My only philosophy really is I don't really view the human body as like a particularly like sacred, unchangeable thing, you know, Like I just think like if I had, if I had the option at some point to like cut my arm off or a place it with a better arm, I would do it. If you want to change the way your face looks or fucking what your hair or your eye called.
Speaker 1: Like I really, I really just don't care about everybody.
Speaker 3: Everybody has their opinion about like I think as a child, there's opinions that parents could have, and I have opinions about it too, Right, But the idea for me to uh, for me to go on and tear down people and speak, uh if you're going out misinformation about those people consecutively, because this is where the problem comes up. Was like the whole thing about the gay stuff in school, right, well, that's it's pretty gay that that ship's not. Like, but but all jokes aside the fact that people get so well, no, just I'm just discusied on piece right. The fact that people are so misinformed about what happens there is insane. People are like, oh, they're teaching the kids about all gay sex like that, and it's like, no, they're not. They're informing children that people of those groups exist. That is it that is not going to make you gay?
Speaker 1: I think it. I think it would make it would make them gay, though it would make them at that moment, they're like, oh, think about it, so it makes sense. Think about that, like you think, think about like all the people that are really raging about this ship. I think it's because it genuinely does affect them. These people are easily impressionable. They believe in the dumbest fucking shit already, and they think that like probably somebody that will Ben Shapiro can convince them to transition if if he, I think he really could. He thinks it's that fucking easy. They don't.
Speaker 4: They don't actually understand how like much how methodical and and how much planning goes into these thoughts, and how sure a lot of kids are and the reason that doesn't day and the reason why like a kid would want to even transition. The first place because they understand that, like say, if they don't do it early, they're not going to pass as well, and that would give bad results on why they're still unhappy and why. And when parents understand this stuff, that's why they'll sign off. That's why even Elon Musk pretended, right, really, just a little while ago, he pretended that he got tricked into signing the papers. No fuck no, his uh his daughter now came out on Twitter and said, yeah, it was saying like, no, you read over this multiple times, but yeah, point being like, it's just that, like the parents that go through this understand the whole plight. This isn't just some random like, oh on a whim, I'm gonna fucking transition because it's easy and it's trendy and ship like the conversation and also the puberty blockers like the right and a lot of people were saying that, oh, it's fucking it's just gonna new to you forever and ship Like I'm like, Nona, that doesn't work that way.
Speaker 1: Either. They don't know anything, they're gay and stupid. Puberty should be blocked. In my opinion, it's a horrible thing. I feel like everybody getting Castra.
Speaker 3: You would be gone afterwards is a worse version of the pure being you were prior?
Speaker 1: Well, actually I don't know, like imagine, I don't know actually about that.
Speaker 3: If I could have blocked my puberty and stayed small and adorable my whole life, I would have been no.
Speaker 2: Imagining a small and adorable person who's like who still has the responsibilities of an imagine being al and ocus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 3: I think you get a lot of you. I think you would get more benefits than you think you would. Maybe what is that one? The Gary Coleman that yeah, yeah, I was gonna say, like, or the Emmanuel Manuel Lewis Lewis Emmanuel Lewis that sounds right. No, Emanuel Lewis is a singer or a dance or something like that, right, Or Emmanuel Funk?
Speaker 1: Who is it? Are you thinking of thinking of that? He's even smaller than Gary Coleman? Yeah? Yeah, black mini me No, it's like what is he? What show is he on? Emmanuel Lewis? Let me put it, let me Emmanuel Lewis show. I don't know, the Emmanuel Lewis show. If this is right?
Speaker 4: Oh, like how it's it's working real well while the show is on, while we're recording, and then Nope, so far he can't work because we're gay. I just don't see any reason to use like fucking Google or whatever.
Speaker 1: Manu. I don't like the way it works. It's kind of stupid, but I really do things on my phone to like make it more convenient. No, what he looks like, it's not. It's just kind of like a little bit.
Speaker 3: It looks like he looks a lot like Kyle Massey's brother, the brother, the Black alas one on one. He looks a lot like him.
Speaker 2: It's less like him, Webster, absolutely say, he looks less like Kyle Massy the more that I look at him.
Speaker 4: He has a catchphrase and I can't remember this fucking guy's catching his catphrases.
Speaker 1: I'm small and black.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's from Brooklyn. The life you probably would.
Speaker 1: Have had, eanuel Lewis, get out here. I'm small and black. Small cart wheels out of the room. That's how every episode of What shows Small and Black, show small, you know, lots of those sitcoms. We're back in the eighties, Small and black. He's small and black. The snaps hello everybody, He's small and black. It just adds. Literally, I just I don't know, man, I just it's okay.
Speaker 3: It's like I should buy my nature chase and try to cut some people that are that small.
Speaker 1: Oh, like like eat them for sustenance and and for energy and for thriving. Stop using pigs and the little kids pork is it's not good for you. I feel like they eat children.
Speaker 3: But I feel like I should be like crashed, like you know, crash to when you're running from the fucking ball or like zones.
Speaker 1: But it's me.
Speaker 3: Chasing a little person, like barreling throughout like it's in their house, so it's like their proportions. And then I'm inside of it, like running through tearing everything down. Then like it's a moment where I get stopped by like a log and I'm like reaching at it's a safe point.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 3: You think they have houses, like I think I'm assuming like relative, you know, like I like you think the giant houses. No, I know they don't, but I like the idea of me being a giant chasing them through a house that's that's their size, that's their like you know, like a fucking like a tomb that's like their size, and I'm like running through trying to get them, and that they got to make every jump and then like I'm like running with the lava, like still chasing them, but stuff like this, that's so stupid. That's funny, dude, all right, So ripped the mask off his face and some of the skin and it's like.
Speaker 1: You want to know what's crazy? Yeah? Do you know how much the Insane Trilogy sold? How much? Way too much? I want you to I want you to guess probably not that much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna say ten million copies, ten million, one hundred thousand. Damn that twenty million, double what I said. The original Crash trilogy sold as much as Spider Man did, just fucking crazy, like the new version of them. Oh not even just the like the old ones probably like sold like probably like maybe like a million or something. The gaming wasn't that big that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like that's not Yeah, twenty millions crazy.
Speaker 4: Ten million felt safe for me because I just know that was it was such a PlayStation stable.
Speaker 2: That's as high as I thought it would go, like ten minutes, Like, damn, twenty fucking million people wanted to play.
Speaker 1: These games were like what they made a New One, Definite one Crash for right, Yeah, absolutely, and that game was great also very fun. Actually, I gotta do that. It's actually a really good crash game authentically.
Speaker 3: Like everything he added to the game made it better.
Speaker 1: It's very hard, though, it's like it's a lot harder than it needed to be. I think modern games aren't like that no more. That's why. And I was like, oh, this is because I remember playing.
Speaker 2: I remember playing being like, yeah, I'm down for like kind of like a fun, kind of colorful, like chill kind of romp through like some platforming stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, what the fuck sat up on your chair Like yeah, I was like fucking like you know when you lean in, Like I hate the leaning.
Speaker 3: I try not to do it anymore. I try to like play like neutrally. You have to happens and I'm like, fucking I have to lean it.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, she just starts getting real and you're like you gotta lock in, man, like it's very real. Like I tried this. I try. I know I play worse if I'm not.
Speaker 3: I I tried to sitting perfectly perfect poss start playing the game. Then happens and I'm like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know episode of South Park, whether you're doing the World of Warcraft, and then that was perfect. There was a perfect represent representation because of that one asshold.
Speaker 1: I kept killing them.
Speaker 4: He was just chilling back. He was just chilling the entire time like that. And then when they fucking grind enough to be, you know, to contend with them, that motherfucker gets up and I was like, dude, there it is. It's like taking Leonardo dincaffrio with the TV. But he was like, I was like, dude, perfect.
Speaker 1: Apparently I stopped breathing too, like at seconds at a time, no, no, minutes at a time.
Speaker 3: I stopped blinking. I stopped blinking. Apparently I stopped breathing just you beat the ball boom.
Speaker 1: Apparently I didn't notice it because you don't. You probably don't know. It's a lot of things to do until somebody, Oh, no, of course, man, I've I didn't know that I played with like a claw grip until somebody pointed it out to me. It's like this, I play, so I play with my like normal, I hold the control normally, but then my my index fingers on the face buttons, and I just I don't know, I just did that naturally because I didn't like, uh in first person shooters. I didn't like being I didn't like having to take my thumb off of the camera to jump and like reload and stuff. So I just do it with my index finger.
Speaker 2: Interesting, I'm sure there's like a better I'm sure there's like I could have just switched the controls.
Speaker 1: Use that what I mean, it'super jump now and reach, That's what I mean. That's what that's for.
Speaker 2: Bumper jumper is for that specifically, so you don't have to do that. But like, I just didn't like I didn't like the idea of like unlearning with X.
Speaker 3: Often with that is a pretty standard, Or I shoot with something like that. It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Shoot with X. The press X once per bullet. That is even like machine guns. And you're good, though, you're really good. I need to tap something really hard.
Speaker 4: I so I I twisted my to get more leverage to like you put more weight down, if you if you if you crossed your fingers. Yeah, So I do that and then it'll give me a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I do.
Speaker 3: As I cheat, I cheat, you get I do the whole finger, the whole finger lay out there do that because I remember I was.
Speaker 2: Tetris Tech when they hold the control the controller upside down and like, yeap it, Yeah, it's insane.
Speaker 3: I started doing I started cheating like that because I found out about it, and I took the whole day out of my life to know how to do it. And then I would beat Joe and like fucking because Joe's insane at matching. He's really really good at matching, so what I would.
Speaker 1: Do, it's the only reason he works out that he needed that. He's like, this makes me better at this. I'm gonna turn the A on. I'm getting warm. It's pretty warm.
Speaker 3: But like I learned how to do the whole thing where you transfer all your fingers to be able to like get one hit each finger. And I started beating him consistently, and he was like, what the fuck are you doing? I'm like, I'm cheating.
Speaker 1: You should cheat even more by getting an auto clicker one of the vibrator.
Speaker 4: That's fucking crazy. I can't be I don't know, man, you fucking yeah like that. No, I'm such a I'm.
Speaker 1: No, I'm smart though it works, I just I don't somehow it works pretty well.
Speaker 4: The thing is I just I've never thought about having an issue with just taking half of it.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 3: You don't play competitive games. That's why, because you play games for fun.
Speaker 1: You know that's extremely true. You're you're a.
Speaker 3: Gamer because you enjoy games very I am a game because I want to hurt people.
Speaker 1: I want people to know I'm better than them.
Speaker 4: No, my competitive gaming was only land. It was local once it once it got into the the innerwebs.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm not. I'm good.
Speaker 3: Like the Rivals game came out right now, and I've been playing that game way too much. It's actually way more fun than I gave any credit for. But I'm playing right now. That's the Marvel Hero Shooter right and I'm playing at spider Man. Spider Man sucks Dick in that game. He's so fucking bad, But I'm playing him because I want to prove I can be good with him.
Speaker 1: Fun to play at least.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, exactly because of the nature of how the game doesn't promote character because he only he only has five shots and he can like web bat people and he's like a melee character, So like you shoot somebody with a web and the next thing you do will do more damage. But like you're also getting gunned down by punisher with a shotgun because this manes the best guy. He's a man with a gun. That's always the guy with two guns. Yeah, the guy with two guns is gonna do really well in a fro shooter. Yes, yes, And it sucks because like I really want to be good to Spider Man. But it's just so you're playing dark Souls with the hilt, like that's what you're doing.
Speaker 1: All the time.
Speaker 3: You have no weapon equipped for me, it's it's it's my favorite character. I'm like, I'm gonna be he might be a character. It's not crying because I'm getting molested by everyone.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of like that with with certain character of it. Like there are certain fighting games where I'm like, I don't care, man, I'm playing Serve. But yeah, because this is so ridiculous, Like Inkai, I remember I'd play Kid Boo all the time.
Speaker 3: Oh kid was always good, Kid Boo was broken, was kid was broken and Bokay three so fucking high heavens.
Speaker 1: He had the dash.
Speaker 3: He would do the wolming down to you, and I didn't know how to fucking against that. You just block standing up. I'm so stupid now that I think about that. You just block standing up and then like, don't let him do it a second time. But I would always get hit by it, and then like in fucking was insane, foot would come through the floor sometimes.
Speaker 1: Oh so let me let me ask a question. Did we did all three of us see Deadpool? We did?
Speaker 2: Okay, so we can since it's fresh in our memory, we could just do that for an extra M like, yeah, might as well today or damn, so I.
Speaker 4: Frea I freshened up on on breaking worse breaking worse. Yeah, I was like, damn, let me make sure my notes too.
Speaker 1: Like I I did it well, we need to do too well. Yeah, I know we'll do that Friday though. Okay, you know what I mean. It works for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll have a we'll have a Deadpool oriented extra Ammo four Deadpool three if you guys check that out.
Speaker 1: The deadening.
Speaker 2: Uh let's just move on to questions now. Uh So everybody here I think wishes sneak O and his future child bride.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I hopefully, because I don't know why you would be arguing this without some intentions in mind.
Speaker 4: So like I mean, have fun, good, low weird, but like, I'm sure he's moving to some country where you can do it easily and just know, like he doesn't have to get permission.
Speaker 1: He just snatches her and yeah, he's going to reenact home alone. I hope he.
Speaker 3: Gets snuck with a fucking explosive, Yeah, the real home. Hope somebody sneaks an explosive into his house.
Speaker 1: That'd be great, that's crazy. I just try to explodes him.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, you know, she probably would like it that way because she probably doesn't want to be alive after that.
Speaker 1: If you were married a snigo, would you want to fucking live?
Speaker 2: Patreon dot com slash the snark tank here you get to ask questions at whatever.
Speaker 1: Just go over snartank dot shop.
Speaker 2: For merch, I'm talking to some artists right now who's we're working up some merch pretty some pretty gnarly stuff. So I'm pretty I'm pretty pumped about that. Hell yeah, but uh, anyway, let's get on some questions. Just one of those gays where your cock gets lubed up, every ass is fucked, every dick is sucked.
Speaker 1: She's gayble dick stupid damn anyway, they write in says, what's up? Gang? I was on my way home from a party at seven am? Jesus, wow, how old are you? Anything like that? Forever? I can't feel like ship. I would die now, I would die. I think I could probably still do that, but like I.
Speaker 3: Don't, I always have a reason while i'd be sleep so easily, Like maybe like six pm.
Speaker 2: Is naturally kind of fucked. So I think I'm alright. But but I haven't done that in a while, like a very.
Speaker 1: Very long time. It's been well over a decade for me. Yeah, I think maybe pre pandemic for sure? What's up? Gang?
Speaker 2: I was home from a party at seven am, and my sleep deprived brain started reasoning that Hunter Biden would have made a perfect and really funny replacement for his dad. No other presidential candidate has been described as charming and nice while on crack, and he has a bone to pick with the Republicans for leaking his cock and balls in Congress.
Speaker 1: If you could pick any non politician to run, who would it be? Yeah? Hunter would have been hilarious. That would have been hilarious.
Speaker 2: A president with a dick pick out there? Oh my god, I think you said the N word that makes you happy. But he did, yeah where in a crack in a crack in a crack hookers.
Speaker 1: He didn't think he was the hookers. He was like dang, And I was like, yeah, like oh he just oh that's cool, Oh okay whatever I thought he was saying, I thought you were. They said the e R.
Speaker 3: The N word is the regular one. Yeah, the e R is a hard R, the hard R for that. Really, Yeah, that's what I say sometimes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of times people will say the in word and it's not supposed to be hard r, but it kind of in it. I think in a like in a PC setting, it's all encompassing, but when we're talking most of each other, we differentiate because.
Speaker 1: We got so Yeah, I guess I've always just kind of thought of N word as like the E R. Safe thought. Yeah, safe thought. But I am kind of the where it's like like that's worse by like a large market word, the N word. You're a double nward.
Speaker 3: That's way it's it's technically meaner you obsequious little word.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Somebody was pointing it out. They're like, you know, if you're the N word is basically saying it. It's literally saying That's why I kind of don't it really bothers me.
Speaker 2: The way that we talk about it is that you're just making me say it in my mind exactly, and you are ostensibly communicating it to me when you say it. Yeah, it feels very weirdly round about it, especially if we're just talking about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Remember when I was in high school, someone called me a silly little black and it hurt me so bad, silly little black, little silly black.
Speaker 1: And I was just like, did you think you're the silly black? It hit me and hit me and it was a dark cloud over me, and I was like, dang, I am a silly little black, silly little black. Damn. That is so yeah, because it's like that's You're just the color and it's that person. That person wasn't taller than you were.
Speaker 3: They they absolutely were. When I was in a giant yet I was like ninth grade, I was like, yam silly.
Speaker 1: That was pictures some fucking five little black. He is boring them like that painting of Chronos.
Speaker 5: I am silly, chilly hungry anyway, talking about I don't know, non non politicians running for president.
Speaker 1: Uh, A few porn stars and Jeohn and Michaels would be a good part. I think I would do uh just to make everyone mad.
Speaker 4: I think it would make everyone mad if those Ice Spice Jared Fogel, oh that.
Speaker 1: Well, we didn't have our focal code ticket.
Speaker 3: For rather we even did that ilect This texts would be a good one.
Speaker 1: Alexis Texas. Yeah is that a porn star? What a stupid name? Yeah, Alexis text can hyme. That is why on that principle, I never clicked on this video. That's crazy. I genuinely was like, I don't. I was watching. I was watching that was Alexis Texas.
Speaker 3: As bullshit, it's meant to And I was like, look, you have more honor than I do. I was watching that ship that was like, hey, bro, whatever man, I'm not anything like that. No, I'm fourteen, Bro, I got some poison to get out. Oh so she's like fucking oh you know what I saw? Because remember when we rebought up Psytherea in episodes ago. No I would have I would have opened with that inside and then we would have watched her h drown somebody in memory and in extramo.
Speaker 1: But no, no. She posted a tape imagine Theory as a corpse dehydrate. She has the most hydrated skin ever. It makes no sense.
Speaker 4: Guy was like, she, yeah, she literally shouldn't be alive. I don't understand physics at all anymore. But anyway, she put out a thing because I FOLLOWR on Twitter, and she was like, Hey, go to this website and fill out this application and then these people will vet you and for a chance to be in an actual film with me.
Speaker 1: And I was like, what's like, didn't you just work with professionals in the industries? Is weird?
Speaker 4: So it's like you could be an amateur porn person or maybe someone that just fucks good and who's clean, I guess, And there is a slight chance that you can be in a film with sy Theory.
Speaker 1: I don't know. So you gotta go to her Twitter, you gotta go to site because I saw it on there. I feel like that, I feel like that's that's just too close to confirm me, you know, I mean, I just I know there's no chance.
Speaker 4: I'm fat, I'm short, like I'm not fucking like well in doubt, I'm like I think maybe I'm above average, but like.
Speaker 1: I've I just don't. I don't want to. What do you I'm single, right, Hell yeah, that'd be crazy, got selected? I mean too scared of course, of course, dude. I just like I could not.
Speaker 3: I could absolutely not a porn star. I used to masturbate two when I was little because like Shyla styles like this, because it would be on a film.
Speaker 1: Too, I would have to. I don't know any porn stars, man, you get like, I know, like the just the Asiakira. Yeah, I know so many. I said Asia because he's Asian.
Speaker 2: That was racist, But we were young at a time where the Internet was fucking exploding. Yeah, it would be impossible for us to not have at least five memory.
Speaker 1: Memory like, so I didn't. It Just that escaped me.
Speaker 4: So I knew psych theories because that was fucking I was like that, she's crazy, dude.
Speaker 3: So many of them, so many of them are so much like j J and Jacobs. So many of them are so much younger than I think.
Speaker 1: Why is she scorting? You're firing, not squirting, Etheria, You're fired? Give me get rattle off five names real fast, Old school in new school, you know, five like it's like it's hip hop holnive. Give me give me five new school first.
Speaker 3: Okay, we got Lily Lou Oh my god, I don't know Peron.
Speaker 1: Uh, you're good.
Speaker 3: There's a uh who else that's that?
Speaker 1: That's that?
Speaker 3: Three more, we got Queen Rogue. That's another modern.
Speaker 1: Queen, Queen Queen Rode, the X Men. What the is this?
Speaker 3: And we got like Alexis Blair.
Speaker 1: I genuinely, I'm not exaggerating. I I've never heard any of those things. No, I don't like so, okay, now old school, give me some old school. Oh we got like, let's just text this.
Speaker 3: We got Ryan Connor's we got uh decent Mike Connors.
Speaker 2: Ryan Connor that was like as like Connor McGregor is like, yeah, I know, it's like Ryan Johnathon economic girls, dude, that justus good.
Speaker 3: Gave it's the lady. I don't know many male.
Speaker 1: Ports, Ryan James Dean and and uh and and.
Speaker 2: That was on all those reality shows. Ron Jeremy Ron Jeremy, who was like in jail for doing some horrible ship was dead.
Speaker 1: No, he was. He's in jail. He's in prison for like raping a bunch of women. So he's just ostensibly dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, apparently on a lot of the sets, and with those women he did a lot of horrible ship He swung them out the window.
Speaker 2: He the post body, throw out the window, take a blow job, grabs you by your head through a window.
Speaker 3: Fucking dragon, fucking dragon ball dragon throws him out of the window.
Speaker 4: So, so you said, Alexis Texas, Ryan Connors, Ran Johnson, there's Jinks mays that I break that.
Speaker 3: The styles obviously another you don't know what the styles is. That's a classic, really, that's a classic.
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: And then I know.
Speaker 3: Jenna Jamison that was a point jameson, Yeah, yeah, so I know that the classic pinky from back in the day. I don't know what the next Friday she was like, she was like the famous black.
Speaker 1: From the Brain, Piggy in the brain. Clearly he's clearly, Oh my god, Bright.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I know, I know, I know, I know less than I thought I did, But I don't know quite a few more porn stars than I'm probably bright.
Speaker 1: Can you do oh my god, what's his name? The one that they're doing the parody of his voice, which the orson, well, thank you, I can't do I can't do it. He's a really difficult you have to have like a very specific profile to be able to do that.
Speaker 3: But this is that he himself is a particular voice to human so like to be able to even mask his voice is insane because people thinking what is real? What's the retard? Did want?
Speaker 1: That's I want that? It's so sad that we that that's gone.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that level of naivete, but like in like there's like a wholesomeness to that.
Speaker 3: A little bit, you know a little bit it's wholesome, isn't Also like these guys are fucking chimps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like I don't know, it's it's humbling, I think because I think now Stars Riley Reid, I know that has been web okay, uh Lexi Bell I think was one that I remember.
Speaker 1: I don't think I know that one. Give me two more jinx may I know?
Speaker 2: Uh in Sycharia really I'm really I'm in an accounts. That's really like I'm tapped out at that point. Yeah, I really don't never committed for old school I have, Uh that's like flower Sushy.
Speaker 1: You know, so many it's really crazy. I think I think I literally like like women wise, that's that's all I know. I do.
Speaker 3: And I'm saying like if I had the amount of porn to get myself out of gunnery was a hard feat and I wasn't even calm what it's available now, I would be gone. I would be if I was fifteen, I'd be like, you know, like the moment.
Speaker 1: Where you're not wearing a shirt right now it.
Speaker 3: Has come that I fucking chatterized and turned into material castize.
Speaker 1: The idea you know in venom phase reveals. Yeah, it's like a person be like hell and but we come much come dude? Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I just don't know how many because I was more of an amateur, like I liked like clips of real women like oh there, what would you call them?
Speaker 3: An exhibition?
Speaker 1: You know women that are.
Speaker 3: Son you know, but you know you don't know. I don't know any gays. You didn't want to know the name because that would be too gay.
Speaker 1: Exactly this up? Why are we talking? Wings A Redemption just said that on that I caught that on the local podcast? Were they okay? It was actually trending on he They mentioned it on Local, but he was trending on Twitter. Wings Redemption. I'm like, what the fuck? Why why would he might even talk about this guy? So he he revealed that one of his pages, one of his pages like on Google or something, was like the fifth page, and it was like I think like a black trans porn or something women porn. And and then they're like the fuck, how did you what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: How did you get there? And he was like, I don't even remember, he said, he doesn't even so it was like he was apparently he was in such a goon state.
Speaker 3: I fully down a rabbit hole before he fell down a rabbit hole that somehow it trans uh it got over to trans porn.
Speaker 1: Have you've never fallen down a rabbit hole? I don't think that's possible algorithmically, I've never. Because you start clicking and you start clicking, and then you're just you see a thumbnail. You should see skin. You're like, I see that skin looks nice, and this too, dude, and here.
Speaker 3: One time there was the one time I just saw a thumbnail and if you have on a thumbnail playing and at this, and then I remember me and Jojo were just because we're like, is that like we couldn't tell?
Speaker 4: I was like, is that like like a lady Boner like it was like you couldn't. I didn't if you click on it, like it's going to it's going to ruin your algorithmic shit. And I'm like, I don't normally go on that stuff.
Speaker 1: Really, you are you just clicking? You so crazy? Probably true? Wings just clicks everything and he got there until you gave me that quiz. I really thought I knew more than I did. Mmm, actually I know more, oldmate. I like thinking for a while, and genuinely I'm tapped. I know the one because I burned it into my memory. I think I mentioned it on the show.
Speaker 4: Uh ah, fuck, I already forgot something Leone Sicilia Leone or something because it.
Speaker 2: Was like Sasha Gray too. But and like those people who have like transitioned into like doing normal stuff.
Speaker 1: Right now one person, Yeah, yes, she was.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking of somebody else I thinking of it was already she was already out of she was already on my way out.
Speaker 1: No, she was not. Really, she became like she might have been retired from the industry, but she wasn't doing anything. The Middle Eastern one. But those are people who have like kind of those are people most people count through. I know, oh, I know Leana the plug for because of that of twenty two today. Yeah, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: It's it's yeah, these are people that like I'm familiar with because of like, yeah, it's not necessarily because I.
Speaker 3: Know a porn guy. I know, I remember one. He was the famous he was like basically, who oh my god, I forgot this guy's name. Who's the guy that's been doing all the voice acting Toy Baker. Yeah, he was basically like Toy Baker, a porn Peter North was his name.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Peter North was like I guess, known for having incredible cum shots and so to be able to reliably do that.
Speaker 4: If I had amazing ropes, I probably would do like amazing rope I would have been on.
Speaker 1: I would have been on a Spider Man and his amazing ropes.
Speaker 3: I would have been in only fans like forever ago. Because he is about p s. I I want, I want forceful shots.
Speaker 4: Well I know how to I know how to force it. I actually I figured it out anyway. So those are the people we would elect.
Speaker 1: Those are the people. Those are the people porn stars. Yeah, we would elect porn stars.
Speaker 3: I want I want to I want to dat medal. I want somebody to get in their car for wonder that doesn't enough, and I'm shooting through the cor.
Speaker 1: Door take the metal.
Speaker 4: You would kill them if it's so. What imagine going to prison for a fucking cup shotting on someone. You a money shot and you kill them.
Speaker 1: Bruise the fuck out of their eyes. It's fucking welted. Now all these prison guys I want to kill themselves are lining up to you, and I'm like, I'll be your sweet death. I'll be your sweet relief.
Speaker 4: Hey man, I can't take you anymore because you fucking busted my face ended up. Come a little low, man, I already did six people. Boy, don't worry.
Speaker 1: I got a pitsil. You went ten thirty eight. Tomorrow. I'll save your brother, I'll save you.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, oh man, all right, Snapple owns you who wrote and he says, hello, small medium in xcel. Do you have any horror stories of meeting celebrities slash other influencers? Personally, my worst story was when I met George Lucas that I'm not reading the rest of them because I met George Lucas. When I met George Lucas and he molested me as an adult because it rhymed whenever that means cheers.
Speaker 1: Oh he is that stupid, dumb.
Speaker 3: Stupid dumas.
Speaker 1: People like like ultra like like say, it's weird here.
Speaker 2: The thing that's weird about this question is is that the people that we meet that would be considered like celebrities or like influencers are not so removed from us that it doesn't really feel like meeting influencers, you know what I mean, It just sort of feels like meeting other people normally.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't remember the last time that I was like, I don't have I don't have any bad experiences.
Speaker 1: I will say that I don't have any necessary Well wait, no I do, but.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: But it's not It's not like a celebrity or like an influencer that I was like excited to meet or anything. It was just somebody that I happened to meet at like a VID con that you know who it is where we uh? I think we actually talked about it on the show. But we shared the airbnb with this person?
Speaker 1: Oh right, yeah, yeah, maybe I think we've talked about it on the show. Before.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure I don't necessarily have an interest of like necessary like reopening or reading that anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like, yeah, that was probably the worst of it. I have one. Oh my god, I forgot all right. Debora Wilson and I probably talked about this.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so wait for people are Yeah, there are new people here for sure twenty fourteen wonder Con. I used to go like all the cons before before I moved and got sad, lazy Damn got sad and lazy.
Speaker 3: Oh anyway, I was like, oh shit, Debora Wilson, She's just walking around just you know, just lounging.
Speaker 1: I was like, it's fucking awesome. I was like, hey, Debora Wilson, like big fan. Can I get a picture?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 4: And then she started saying all this weird like mystic shit to me and touch me that I and I don't want to be touched. She's fucking like putting her hand on like my friend has a picture of it. I won't post a picture of it, crack where like she's putting her hand on my chest like really, and I'm like looking like I'm looking you could see me kind of staring through nothing like I'm like, what the fuck is happening right now? She took the picture and like smushed her head against my face in a way it was I'm like, I think he just wants to fuck the shit out of me. Like it was that type of energy, right and I'm like, maybe she's like that with everybody, and maybe to be honest, you probably shouldn't be like that because it was it was so invasive in a way that I'm like, I didn't want that at all. I was like, I just wanted some nice pictures with Jeff Wilson because I fucking really enjoy her work. Uh So that was kind of like it's cool that I have a story to tell.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, I was like, if you feel a little bit of it felt a little bit, uh.
Speaker 3: Uncomfortable because because imagine, imagine, first of all, imagine if if a man did that to me, other than like say a handsome Henry cavill, I be like, oh damn, you know, but like say, imagine if like Philamarr was there, philamar will like starting to like, I beg.
Speaker 1: Yo, what are you doing? Reason your impressively he starts like looking up, he stretches your balls up and around your head.
Speaker 3: Really impressively.
Speaker 1: Breaks your nose through your testicle.
Speaker 3: Have you, guys, ever stretched your balls just arbitrarily randomly, like for no reason.
Speaker 1: You can see how long you can touch your ball even like the sack. Yeah, I mean, I'm sure I've like flattened it out just to like I actually I've definitely tried to see that.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I have because my mom told my mom told me this a few years ago, that I had surgery on my sack. So yeah, So I guess I mentioned this on the show too, that I didn't know why there was like a weird kind of scar thing I did.
Speaker 1: I had no idea.
Speaker 4: I'm like, why the fuck is the right side of my and it has like this like little pattern on it. Then I'm like, what the fuck is this.
Speaker 1: The idea? The idea of stretching your ball sack out this far if you can get that far, dude. Those there's people that have you seen people? Uh? I forgot what they're called. They do like that suspension stuff like they can't Those people like hook it to their like nuts or they're tained or whatever, and they pay people the worst thing, worst ship I've ever seen. I stayed when I went on tour with the band.
Speaker 4: We stayed at a guy's uh loft like he had like a like an industrial loft house thing, and then for some reason, oh yeah, this is what I do in the off time, he started showing like these slightest I'm like.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get killed, Like we're gonna get murdered. He's a nice guy. He was a really nice guy. Yeah, totally huge.
Speaker 3: Wo you cannot you could not throw the energy at young me because I would have definitely fucked like because I'm about the clout, I'm there to do it for the fucking class.
Speaker 4: In the different setting, I would if it was like, say we're on a rooftop, it was late at night, we're getting drinks and hey Deba Wilson and she's like going out.
Speaker 1: Probably I'm gonna go with this. We were in the middle with a bunch of people.
Speaker 3: There's a bunch of people that I also noticed that Deborah Wilson's there, and it's just it's totally wrong.
Speaker 1: Sent wants to give me a second.
Speaker 4: I'm wearing I'm wearing a stupid fucking Batman shirt with Joker Batman half Joker shirt and fucking the black Ranger hoodie like the Power Ranger. I'm wearing a hoodie that's the black parent. I looking stupid, nine year old stupid. Yes, yes, I look like a little helicapter od. I went back with hands all over it.
Speaker 1: I look stupid. I would love to go on a date with somebody with a with a propeller hat. Oh my god, about those dreams. I don't know why I won't buy one.
Speaker 3: I talk about this, this is morbid, but I want to see somebody like, all right, I gotta go and jump off a place with a helicapter hat like joke.
Speaker 1: That'd be great, the waay to go. That's a great exit.
Speaker 3: That is so funny, but also extremely sad because anyone one that would do that, you know, they're not all there.
Speaker 2: Well you know what's sad, you Well, you know the saddest thing about that is the people who are most likely to do that are people who would be wearing helicopter hats.
Speaker 1: Exactly. It's sad.
Speaker 3: It's a comedy that robes back in the sadness that robes back in a comedy.
Speaker 1: I do love that.
Speaker 2: That was just kind of like the unofficial retard hat. I love it so for a while like that was just kind of like this is the hat. This is a silly hat for a silly buying one.
Speaker 4: When I get home I've been it was the same thing with me and my boys would always talk about having top hats and monocles and we would never buy them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And it's like, why.
Speaker 3: You've definitely talked about the fucking button on Amazon. I don't know why I won't do it.
Speaker 1: I want so stupid.
Speaker 2: When I think about the things that I have bought with no thought whatsoever, and then the things that I think are really hard about, it's like, oh, yeah, let me buy this fucking thing that I really don't. Let me get the CD burner so I can like burn PS one ROMs onto dish so and it never it's still sitting in the still I have.
Speaker 1: Not plugged in. But then this thing that I've wanted for years, I'll look at me like do I need it? Yeah, like hit the X window like this closet, keep it in my cart, but like my card is it's my cart is stupid.
Speaker 2: It's a list of a top hat, of a monicle, a gun, an electric mike, Amazon, a gun. Right, Well, it was like it was a prop gun because I I used to have I used to have a couple of I used to have a couple of really good prop guns. I had like a revolver, and I had the normal like glock handgun that I loved using in videos. And I was like, damn, I should get and I should get one because I couldn't fly with them, oh right, or maybe I could. I just didn't want to. I didn't want to want to deal with that. I didn't want to deal with the prospect of them seeing something, you know.
Speaker 1: I was like, Okay, that's home, I'll just get a new one for here.
Speaker 2: But then I just like, I don't know, Maybe maybe I could just like put in my the truck of my car when I ship my car, Like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: If I don't know, I need to buy a gun, a fake gun.
Speaker 3: Why don't you buy a real gun and then don't we put like bullets in it and then use.
Speaker 1: It for prop I don't Yeah, real guns are really expensive. Yeah, there's I'm buying a gun for a while when I want to. You should not, Lily will kill you. I just I just I just think they're not I'd rather just buy a shotgun. I want a gun. I want a pistol. Why aesthetic? I kind of get it. Wait till like wait, wait, wait the aesthetic? Like what would you where would you use it? Oh? No, I like civilian one day you just malog just start shooting people. I want well well pisons no longer on the start take. You won't believe this. You won't believe why.
Speaker 3: That gun he was talking about? Right, he actually used it in a crowded Walmart. Un let's just say Kingston's not around anymore.
Speaker 1: He just he didn't die. He just he got away. Somebody A sad place for a shooting to happen. Yeah, why why Friday?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Just a Walmart. There's something so tragic about that. To me, it almost feels like, well, a righteous colleague. I feel bad for those people, man Like it makes me so sad. Did you just hear what the fun? He said? Yeah? I tried to move on. You know, there's the They're the bottom of the barrel. It's crazy, mother, this motherfucker talking about what I just said. He's crying. I can't guys, I shop at Walmart.
Speaker 3: It's okay, yeah, to say that we're part of it. Who doesn't shop at Walmart.
Speaker 1: You know that feel they're above Walmart.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like I'll go to I feel like I'm above Walmart, but I will still shop there, Like I won't buy my I won't buy my fucking meat there.
Speaker 2: Like it's like you feel it's like it's like you're a you're above homeless people, but you wouldn't not fuck them if they asked you on the bus.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: If if if they don't, if they don't, if they don't reek, if they don't reak and they don't look completely new.
Speaker 1: They gotta they gotta they got. I went to the library. The library that's not that far from downtown. For what purpose? Uh so? Uh so?
Speaker 4: Jojo wants to be brave and take a public transportation to go to work, and from not that far, not that far, it's a couple of miles.
Speaker 1: Thanks, thanks for switching that water around. Yeah, it's really great. Yeah, we had to go.
Speaker 4: You can get this like card that can be refilled. You just get the card from from the library. And when I went in there, I was scared to like go in too deep because.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: Ninety eight percent homeless people just all sitting in there. One guy completely passed out sleeping at the compute her. One homeless guy, shirtless, looking dirty, but I didn't smell anything, jamming out to something. He's got like these shitty fucking old school headphones and he's fucking like he's fucking doubt, Like, what the hell is that?
Speaker 1: Tragic? Man?
Speaker 4: It was pretty but I was like JoJo's like, you know, the bums in my city or where her country, they're too stupid to figure out to go to a public libraries.
Speaker 1: He's like, these guys are actually pretty smart. It's smart. Yeah, why you go to a public life? Yeah? So sad man, Yeah, but at least I have somewhere to go. Fuck. There's one guy where you know, this guy was a white man, but his feet were black, like like it looked like he was walking in tar. Maybe he was just mixed.
Speaker 3: What makes me so sad is that like blank thing for screen from here makes me so sad. It's like those people like like we haven't we just got rid of from you?
Speaker 2: Nineteen id damn it call to her Cusco bullets, explosive, Palin, who's calling? Man?
Speaker 1: That's that's still culling? What do you mean it is? But damn.
Speaker 3: You don't think it's coloring with enthusiasm with.
Speaker 1: An exclamation point? Is there you go? There you go? Cusco wrote, it's his first time question ask her what's up? What's up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: What's up? Cusco? And peror Cusco? Hey.
Speaker 2: With people recently trying to cancel everyone remotely associated to Shadman is a pedophile? Do you think in the near future the word could lose all meaning like racist or nazi? Also extra ammo idea B Movie two. That's actually a great idea.
Speaker 1: I've never seen the first one. You don't have to. I guess I just need to know what the plot is. I guess I need to know that B movie too. I'm gonna be again it's me. I'm gonna bee ideas of that movie, but I'm not gonna talk about it.
Speaker 2: That's a great idea, that idea, it's going to be be and filled. We're just gonna buzz into the microphone for forty minutes.
Speaker 1: It should be.
Speaker 3: But it's said, it's set in freaking.
Speaker 1: What you call it? All right, let's not God damn it. What was the question? Oh, do we think that that word could lose? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I mean, technically speaking, it kind of has because the people that we talk about generally, with the exception of like I think EDP, they're not technically technical like strictest definition pedophiles because and in fairness, there is like I think it's infinitely creepier if you're like hitting on seven year olds than seventeen year olds.
Speaker 1: It is still creepy.
Speaker 3: Obviously, is like it is literally monsters.
Speaker 1: You want to tear that person apart immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think generally, like generally my I mean, it's like if you're if you're fucking kidding on like seven year olds or trying to trying to abduct like ten year olds and stuff, you are like an evil, Like you are a monster that should be put into a colisseum and probably should be like fighting to death with other people who've done similar shit. But like if you're like if you're on this weird line where it's like okay, seventeen, that's that's that's a minor that's too young, that's pretty morally dubious, and I'm really suspicious of that person.
Speaker 1: But there's like I feel differently about them, of course, what I mean, it's different.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, it's like we know, like you're creepy, should go away for a really long time.
Speaker 4: We're not responsible with the way we use pedophile, obviously you're not. Yeah, it's but I also I am completely aware that I'm being irresponsible. Like when I'm doing it, I'm completely cognizant of if I'm going to call somebody who's like a twenty year old, twenty five year.
Speaker 1: Old that's talking about a seventeen year old. Yeah, I'm completely aware that I technically should be calling them a pedophile.
Speaker 2: But like I don't think Cody co is a pedophile, Like, I don't. I don't believe that that's true. Right, It's just very creepy and very weird and not okay as a twenty five year.
Speaker 1: Old to sleep with seventeen year olds. It's just just just avoid it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's one of those yeah, because like, yeah, so that's when you have the nuanced discussion there it is.
Speaker 1: We have watered it down. I'm also not I don't feel too bad about it. That's the thing. It's like, it's not that it's just like whatever because no one and no one is gonna call what is it? Like, it's still a creep I don't even know how to spell it a feb a file or something. Even if that starts with an A, R and e. It's not even fun. It's not fun to say file. Frankly, it's not. And I know, like, I don't know how to spell that, and that's the that's a problem. I don't know that. Actually, am I even pronouncing it correctly? Let's look it up. I can't be e E F E like I had no idea what I said it put in fiber file. That's why they even google is it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I think it's I think it's e p H e B whatever. Whatever the fuck people, Let's see E P H E B a file. I guess it has no idea what I'm trying to spell.
Speaker 2: But there's a comedian he has a great bit about that where it's like I think the reason we don't get into that discussion is because every time you.
Speaker 1: Try a feebo e feebo felia, there's a great there's.
Speaker 2: A comedian who has a great bit about it where he talks about like that. I think the reason we don't have that conversation about that distinction too often is because trying to explain that distinction makes you sound like a pedophile.
Speaker 1: It does. It's totally it's totally accurate. That's why, like nobody uses that because they're like, wait, wait a minute, it's not time.
Speaker 2: But I think anybody like with a rational brain, like understands the difference. Like there is a difference.
Speaker 1: It's the same. You ever, ever, if you've ever ran into anybody that knows the age of consents of all of the states sketchy, You're like, why you know that?
Speaker 4: I found out through a meme on Facebook. There's a Facebook meme and it was some guy. It was like it was basically making that joke. There's some guy that called him Uncle Marv and he had glasses and a mustache and he's like, no, you're eight years age of consent or whatever. And it showed a map and me up to that point, I'm already an adult. I'm probably like twenty or twenty one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, wait, it's not all eighteen or like. It literally blew my mind. I had no idea for me.
Speaker 3: The funniest thing is like some guys like we should go on a trip, man, like you actually go on top. We should go to Philippines, Like, yeah, dude, it concent there's twelve, and it's like nobody said that that is. Did somebody say tell me it's a joke. It's a joke, Okay. I was like scared video, I'm.
Speaker 1: Getting older here, Let's go to the phil That is funny vacation. Yeah, where do you want to go?
Speaker 3: I don't know Philippines. Man.
Speaker 1: That did annoy me.
Speaker 3: When I found out that Mexico and Japan had really young age. It's fourteen or something like that. They just raised it by a year or something. It used to be lower.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, it's twelve. It was like crazy. That shit blew my mind just learning all this stuff. And how like say, when people talk about like you said, Sneako saying that, oh, it's all arbitrary, I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, you're right, but we all understand, even people. I guess I remember hearing maybe I could be wrong in this, but I remember hearing there was a I think it was clown colossal.
Speaker 1: Was crazy. He's like, yeah, the age of.
Speaker 4: Consent in England is sixteen, but we still all understand that you probably shouldn't do it, because you know, it was like morally.
Speaker 2: Still even though it's school, I'm llegal, Well, they can drink when they're sixteen sixteen, so it's different, there's a different vibe.
Speaker 1: I understand that. But there's also people that understand that if you're much older.
Speaker 4: Even though it's legal, it's still people are still gonna call you a not certain under people are.
Speaker 1: Gonna you weird because I mean, quite frankly, you're being weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're being a little That's what he said. So I was just kind of taking his word from since.
Speaker 1: I believe that from me.
Speaker 3: The idea is so strange a gentleman just like dude, like the I tea of like, yeah, I'm eighteen. I turned eighteen a week ago. I was like, that's still ill.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The thing, here's the thing, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't be of a concern to you if you're if you are twenty time or like, you shouldn't be even thinking about this because you're really Like for me personally, it's just like there's a line where it's like, if you can't drink, I'm not.
Speaker 1: That's the smartest thing. Like what the fuck we get? I mean, I can't take you to a bar.
Speaker 3: The idea that I can't if I can't if I can't talk to you about shows that on TV when I was my age, and you were like, when I was around, I can't and that's.
Speaker 2: Well, that's not really a worthwhile thing now because nostalgia has kept everything perpetually.
Speaker 1: Like we're we're six years apart yet and we've all seen the same thing, same same deal with.
Speaker 2: The But my nieces and nephews watched, like I remember they were talking about like Dexter's labage, and it's like that was way after, that was way before you.
Speaker 3: For I like ideas like I'm if I was in like if I'm well out of high school before you're a senior, that's weird, dude, Yeah, that's weird, you know, you know.
Speaker 1: Like like ship specifically things, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The thing for me that I always had a weird feeling about it because like I was seventeen in college and so I remember that kind of like made me feel like I was like, I don't know what, like what I feel weird here because I don't quite know how I'm supposed to act or how people are like. But in New York, I think the age of consent is seventeen. Specifically, I think I had to know that specifically because I was dating somebody who was a year old than me, and I wanted.
Speaker 1: To make sure that it was that was fine, but I had no idea. Yeah yeah, so.
Speaker 2: See I thought I was I'm so okay hold on, which again to me, sounds unfair because I again, for my life, I was in college at seventeen.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so like that to me, like makes sense. Yeah, but like I was no shot. You was seventeen.
Speaker 3: Imagine imagine like this, like imagine your seventeen year old dude.
Speaker 1: Oh my hell, exact yo, Yo, this is crazy.
Speaker 4: So if you put an age of consent in and then like, now all the autocompletes, you're on a list. By the way, now so the first well, and we'll still look at so the first one's California. It makes sense because we're in California, right, But then it goes to like all the weird shit like Japan, Mexico, Philippines.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yo, why are these people looking this ship up? I feel like a good puestion that we can't believe it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, hey, that's smart. There's no way that's smarte that's smart. But then there's some of them that are like the ones that are trying to Yeah, like vacation. One of my homies went to uh pravs a vacation coming up in the Philippines. Yeah, that's crazy. I have fun crabs. I'll be back for the formula. Going to the Philippines there you go underage is crazy. Yeah, so oh yeah yeah this see this was a was that the map?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so most of the Midwest is sixteen and seventeen, I'd say most of the country really, and then you have so yeah, New York is seventeen. He shocked, honestly, because I remember I visited Florida a lot as a kid, and so I Florida has a I hate Florida, but it has like a lot of uh yeah, it's it's just it's awful. I was surprised doing that, Uh Florida was eighteen because of how backwards so many people are there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is weird.
Speaker 2: It is weird that they would have. The thing that's really annoying to me about it is just like our idea of what age people need to be to do certain things is so fucking weird and really inconsistent in the United States. Like I hate that, like we're adults at eighteen, but we can't drink till twenty one. Like the age of consent is seventeen. It's like a very it's weird.
Speaker 1: It's like, can we just have like a fucking wink jacket, Like we should have one bracket. If it's twenty one, turn it all everything goes to twenty one. Yeah, I think it should be eight. I think eighteen's fine. Eighteen's fine. Times is reasonable to me. Then then make that you drink at eighteen as well. That's what I'm saying, Like, if you, if you, if you have to, if you go to dude, if you go, if you can go, die in the military for your country, but you can't drink. That's thousand and that's what I've always feltland you looking quick. My friend as soon as he was like booked, he said he would we just never in the duck. It's all the same.
Speaker 6: Great say it's I'll act like hers is mine, mine is hers. You can't crabs, they can crawl up but is but mister, and there's no butts about it. What happens if her nuts slaps your nuts slap her nuts.
Speaker 4: So that's just a high five, that's just the ball five. Ain't nothing wrong with that, you just just ignored it, ignore it, and keep pounding away the terrible price impressions. By the way, we cannot this is the voice.
Speaker 1: We cannot do, none of us a cosmic sort of way.
Speaker 2: I think that's the only that is the only I think that's the closest I can get is that one line.
Speaker 1: Isn't that considered day.
Speaker 3: A cosmic sort of Yeah, the idea of mister, the idea of Plankton genuinely preferring lady boys tie lady boys, that's got computers a lady boy. Karen will whip it out, whip out that.
Speaker 1: My brain went to such a racist place. We gotta go. We gotta move on.
Speaker 5: Plankton putting on this cold exhibition because I like it. Year's ex Warrior ready for him.
Speaker 1: To conclusion. Yeah, think we are responsible with that word, But whatever, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I guess for me, I get honestly, to be honest, I think a lot of it is just because I know I have never been in this situation, so like I just am very careless, right because I just like I've just never been in a situation where I would ever be, you know, at the forefront of something related to it so I could give a fuck Gears ex Warrior Rod and he says, question for Chris, uh, this this is for all of us. I guess it's no real there's no real reason why this should be just for me, says have you seen the new Joker movie trailer? If you have, but what do you think of your queen Lady Gaga playing the role of Harley whatever?
Speaker 1: I'm down, I like, I like.
Speaker 2: I like Lady Gaga a lot in pretty much most of the things she I haven't seen everything she did. She did that one movie where like was it was it the Gucci movie or something. I didn't see that one because I just don't I I don't care. But I like her in most things. I think she's I think she'll do an interesting job. I just think for me, I Joker is. I didn't want a sequel to Joker because I liked it. It was a standalone movie and I.
Speaker 1: Liked that, Like I specifically liked that approach that DC was doing, Like I loved that there was like, oh the Batman and that was it. Like I didn't want more of that, and I didn't want more Joker. But if we are getting more of it, I do like the fact that they're doing weird.
Speaker 2: Shit with it, as opposed to like now he's fucking you know, fighting Batman and it's like all right, well that would be.
Speaker 3: I want what you call the beat him. I want a car Patterson's Batman to beat him to death. That would never like like I like, I wanted to be like funny at first, you want to put them in the same I just want to see our passons Batman beat walking Phoenix to death.
Speaker 2: That's it, like like just like just that, don't be like putting Gumby in The Godfather or something like. I just like they don't they don't belong together at all.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, but I still like to see thee person get beat that.
Speaker 1: I like the Joker getting hurt. I don't know, it makes my day better, But like I do know that Joker he's just too frail. I don't want to see him why it's funny.
Speaker 2: He's not a mastermind at all, He's just he's he is a sick man. What I like about that movie is that it really is like a pretty good interpretation of what like a character like that would be, which is like very ineffective and only successful by accident and not even succeeding like by himself. It's just like he started, like at the end of that movie, like he starts like this crazy ride or whatever. People are like inspired by him, like people probably would be, but he's still in prison like he didn't like he didn't like find some crazy way. I'm curious how they're gonna explain, like why he's out after shooting fucking Johnny Carson on the tonight Inane be.
Speaker 3: Like where is And he's like you talking about he hit him again and he's like where is?
Speaker 1: He He tes to out a gun.
Speaker 3: He's like, he teaches to get his pocket to help him, but a gun falls out of his pocket and.
Speaker 1: He's like, you're gonna shoot me.
Speaker 3: He starts stomping on his head till his head is flat. He runs up the wall, does a backflip, stomps on him again, and he's so tidy and frail.
Speaker 1: He's bleeding.
Speaker 3: He's like, he's still stop but he's still alive. His head is flat. It sounds like a waterfall, So I.
Speaker 1: Haven't killed him yet. He's still He's still making noises killed.
Speaker 3: He stops, then he dies right then. It was internal injuries it was the fact that his lungs pierced by his fucking spinal cord.
Speaker 1: The empts failed him, didn't you here? Cool enough? I didn't do that, Okay, So.
Speaker 2: This is an interesting ride in actually that I wanted to get to you because I totally I think I knew this subconsciously, but I kind of forgot.
Speaker 1: But somebody wrote in.
Speaker 2: Martian Manifucker wrote in, nice, hey boys, this is a little fun fact because you talked about Lemmings in a previous episode. Disney actually did push them off the edge for that documentary so they could sell the story that they just killed themselves.
Speaker 1: So basically, Disney killed a bunch of Lemmings for profits.
Speaker 2: So yeah, like I thought, I feel like I might have known that, but I wasn't sure or like maybe like I thought that was like an urban legend or something.
Speaker 1: But I think that is true. So don't do that. That's crazy. What do you mean? So what?
Speaker 3: So what? I don't Okay, Well, I mean they have babies so quickly, you know, like it's unfortunate. Sorry, fucking they rest in peace. I guess whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get you a real what is that question? Holy fuck? It is a it is a the first chapter in a book. That is a fair It's like a page, but it's still fun.
Speaker 1: That's long, ridiculous. What's the gist of it? What do I see? Something? I don't know? Quite a few of us are. And then I'm just trying to skip around utter a word at this tremendous display.
Speaker 2: Just read this, Let me just read this. This is a long question, but like we're addressing it, so like you do attention to it. I am sorry, Miss Jackson wrote in I have not pre read this question. I don't know what the fuck this is. We have no canned responses, not that we normally do anyway, but I.
Speaker 1: Want to put some serious music under this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, an episode of stage say, every episode of podcasts is scripted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all of this is scripted intensely. I spend years writing uh says, hello my sweet summer children. A bit of a late and long ride in here, but one I am truly com held to ask. Okay, have you ever experienced something that was so truly unexpected and out of the blue that you were totally and utterly frozen as your brain struggled to process what you were witnessing from the hilarity of the moment, and I remember I'm not referring to something appalling or horrific per se, as I imagine witnessing nine to eleven fits the bill, but rather something more mundane or purely unexpected. The reason I ask is that I've been replaying such a moment in my mind that fits this description. Several months back, I stumbled out of a club in San Francisco in a drunken stupor with my roommates and friends. After getting a nice two am hot dog from the sweet Hispanic woman on the side of the road. Awesome food always always hits. We ordered our ubers home with few wits among us. We realized that we did so separately and suddenly had four cars coming for six people. Naturally, all four filled up with a mix of friends, acquaintances, and the errant person who nobody knew. After some time of hosting after afters at our place, the crowds started to thin, and one of our close friends had the idea to order Postmates. And this is where things take a turn. The individual is rather large, as some folks tend to be. Now, me and my friends take no umbrage with being on the heavier side. As with many folks in their twenties, quite a few of us are ourselves. But the real problem comes when you indulge in what we have deemed fat behaviors, activities and decisions. This is relevant. The delivery order was placed by one of our friends, but using my roommate's phone, as my roommate had already already had our address. Crucially, he was not informed that the order was for a whopping one hundred and twenty dollars worth of pizza, breadsticks, and soda. The girl who placed the order said also had the cojones to tip an additional twenty five from like your friend's phone. Oh you don't do that, that's wild, and only compensated my friend eighty dollars.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The look on his face was well and truly as plain as can be as he stared daggers at our oblivious friend, who explained that she wanted leftovers. The kicker came an hour later, when we gathered in the kitchen to delete the dominoes. As we ate, this same individual loaded her plate with four slices of pizza, and, without any level of doubt, opened her pristine Kate Spade purse and retrieved a fucking salt shaker and butter knife.
Speaker 1: Oh that is crazl.
Speaker 2: She carefully applied the salt to the slices and spread it around with the knife, totally oblivious that the entire room was watching in silence and awe. Nobody was able to utter a word at this tremendous display of gluttony, and we never we never grilled the poor bastard for it, as she was so cheerful and under heard. But the egregious display of the aforementioned fat behavior has yet to leave my mind. There was a second part of the story that I'll share and the time, but it's already quite long.
Speaker 3: That is so she so okay, she's fat maxing, she's hunger Maxing's hunger maxing for sure.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Miss Jackson. Never asked a question this long again, you never do this, never do this. Yeah, but what was the question? Even I remember the story. The question is, how do we ever have we ever experienced something that like kind of froze you? Because it was so like so dane and strange. Oh yeah, definitely, yeah. I mean it was when a cock was being entered in my ass slowly. Yeah, I imagine Cole and ask if it fits the bill in some way.
Speaker 3: First, the first time I saw like there so much girls.
Speaker 1: Kiss, I was definitely like I angry, you got mad, you got mad? I got maxcause I got so hard than sleepy.
Speaker 2: I was like, ah, I will say, dude, like, that's so she had as salt shaker and a butter knife in her purse.
Speaker 1: Dude, what the fuck? That's actually not the thought behavior, bro, that is genuinely behavior.
Speaker 4: Bro fat Max, Bro, that's you can't you can't get any like I'm sure there was butter, but it melted that.
Speaker 1: She's like, I didn't think this through. I don't think this threw him up. The butter's melted. To have my salt, I do. That she was spreading salt with a knife is fucking. First of all, I've never heard of anybody adding salt to pizza. Yeah, that's crazy because it's already like and fucking.
Speaker 4: The toppings are like, especially if it's pepperoni, which is used to go to Pepperoni is very salty, is filled with sodium to add thinking that.
Speaker 1: You need more, I need more salt. I have never once added salt to pizza. Never, It's never been a thought in myself pepper or whatever, or like a repper. She I love parmesan. I love adding a little bit of parmesan. Love oregano. Sure it works, just salt salt. I've never never that's not even like that's just wrong behavior, and I would have really behavior.
Speaker 4: Everything about that was crazy, just like taking people that take the liberty and doing shit like that, Like they just do things. They don't check in with you about if something's cool or not, like, hey, is it okay if I order it?
Speaker 1: You know anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like the idea of like spending money on somebody else's phone is crazy. Yeah, that's that's a while, especially if you're not going to compensate immediately, like it's one like, look, that's just something you don't do just because you don't know people's situations, right, you know, if they're fucking like trying draft or anything. You don't want to overdraft people. But even even if you even if you could assume that like you are, if your group of friends is like well off and you can make the safe assumption that everybody's fine, the very least that you could do is like immediately pay you know, like, hey, listen, we're gonna do this because it has your address, it's more convenient. I'm not connecting to the WiFi. I'm gonna buy this for everybody. I'm gonna pay you immediately.
Speaker 1: For me.
Speaker 3: The idea is that host often, right, I'm off to the person at host and like when you give people come just come to my house.
Speaker 1: If I usually ask I had the time, are we going to eat? He's talking again.
Speaker 3: We're gonna eat, right, And it depends what we're getting. Obviously, Usually for the most part, i'd spy you just pay. It's like whatever, No, people are coming over to my home obviously, if you want to offer them food. But the idea of taking someone else's card and just ordering food and then not paying them back is big dickheaded it.
Speaker 1: It's gnarly. It's gnarly.
Speaker 4: That's a big, massive amount of food too. It's not even like, oh, this is gonna be enough to sustain everybody. You're like, oh, let me overdo this because she wanted leftovers, which is like, there's so there's so much about it that I'm like, that is too, Like I'm sure there are people that are unless she's just unbelievably fat, you know, like boogie levels or something.
Speaker 1: You just don't.
Speaker 4: I don't run into that even with like, cause I have a friend that's very large. You know, he's gotten up to like fucking almost five hundred pounds at some point. God damn, I don't know how big he is now, but it's not good. And even when we would eat, there is no no never if he if he was gonna fucking glutton, which I'm sure he does, it was probably in like his by himself, private, privately and not like I've never seen anybody behave like that. We're like, I'm just going to I saw a girl. I was in Arizona at one point and I need to use the McDonald's WiFi, And this girl was in McDonald's with two large Domino pizzas and a and a two liter coke by herself, like you know, and she was she was a little chubby, but she wasn't like Rah, you know. But I'm like, she's gonna get there because you had pizzas by herself?
Speaker 1: How many calories? That like four thousand calories plus the bad days where I've an entire pizza for sure. Not too large, is not too large? One large I can do. But also bringing it to another establishments.
Speaker 3: I have definitely too much pizza before the last time I was in New York, did I stayed there for a while. Sure, I ate way too much pizza pizza anymore. I was like, I'm good on pizza, right yeah, yeah, yeah, you forget your film.
Speaker 1: And I killed myself a pizza when home. Yeah, I have pizza.
Speaker 2: I'm not joking every day when I'm home. So I have to like limit like my stays. I have to be like I have to be there for like a week, max, I get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that makes sense though, like I want like I'm a little bit I hate the five free weight sucks ass. It's like it's always packed time it is and I want to just go shoot down to l A real quick to go get the Louisiana chicken. But it's just not worth it because I'm gonna have to sit in traffic and then like early.
Speaker 1: Early in the morning.
Speaker 3: He sadcause I don't. I'm trying not to eat it like don anymore. And it makes my heart hurt because I miss I'm trying to not eat that way either, don't. I don't regular whole grain bread now, I don't have I don't have the whole grain ass I don't eat. I don't eat regular turkey, but regular bacon anymore. I have turkey bacon now.
Speaker 1: You think it's pretty good, though not bad.
Speaker 4: I feel the way that didn't you say you'd rather like not have sugar, if you didn't want to have fake sugar, if you just can't have the real thing.
Speaker 1: The protein. That's I feel about.
Speaker 3: I get, I get, I feel, and I feel you're right. I understand, but it's like for the protein for the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like to.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of juice all together. I'm gonna try to. I'm gonna try to go three months without dejuice of soda, like kill me. So I don't have soda very often. I don't drink soda anymore.
Speaker 1: What kind of juice? What are you cutting out? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Just juice in general? I want to get my sugar into because my my my sugar, my sugar for my thing is like you know, if you know, like probably should have some.
Speaker 1: I can have sugar. Sugar.
Speaker 3: Sugar is fine, but needless sugars. I forgot how much I'll get my sugar from. Like, so my thing is like five point like five point six, right, I don't know, And I know six point five.
Speaker 1: Is pre diabetic, right, I don't know what that means in that term. It's it's the idea of this this ratio, right, for I'm.
Speaker 4: Used to it being like one hundred milli something per destolators. Once you cross that, you're preaking boards like if you get to around one.
Speaker 3: Hundred, I forget I was nearing I was nearing diabetes, Okay, I understand what general. And I was like, I'm near that, right, I don't want to be anywhere near that. So what I'm doing is I'm cutting out aim with sugar, and it's probably I'm probably like it's been like three months and I've probably been doing good for like a month or so. You should be probably better. I'm probably much better than I was before.
Speaker 1: Absolutely should be.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, probably much better than I was before. Is how like I've been eating, how I've been exercizing. I'm probably much better I was before. I'm probably way lower now. But in general, I'm just like gonna take a step back from that stuff to just be safe. Right yeah, So right now, I just like as juice, maybe flavored water juice. Sorry, no juice, No juice. Stop, no juice, only flavored water and water stuff like that. Right, Yeah, that's what I'm doing and it sucks. Yeah, I can't believe you, dude.
Speaker 4: That's kind of you know, we're trying to be like Kosher on this podcast.
Speaker 1: You're like, you're trying to be coch No Jews. I don't like them. I'm Kingston. I don't like them. I don't like coachher meat. I don't like coacher people. What was that about, that's what you said about the Jews?
Speaker 4: Yeah, juice, oh oh oh, like the movie with Tupac. So you're trying to cut juice out of your diet.
Speaker 1: Almost almost somebody's bleeding. It was a joke. It's a fucking destructive disc that was close to grazing my nut. What is your not doing that high your body? It went, stick it up under my shirt over my penis.
Speaker 3: I like the idea of those shirt with the guy's is under his and this is a big cock going to.
Speaker 2: We've been there, We've all we've all been hard and have to have to put tucking on the twelve o'clock.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You know, I've never heard it describe that. I learned that it was that super Bad. I think he called it twelve o'clock and so.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, maybe, yeah, I discovered I definitely figured that out before super Bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just mean what he called name. Yeah, yeah, that's what I put dick on my books on my deck.
Speaker 1: Bro. That was the worst shook the worship ever. Was like the bell would ring.
Speaker 4: That was and you were just like, no, no, we we definitely There is a clip of me describing this and you called me a chimp?
Speaker 1: Are you called me a chimp? Because I would just rock it? And I feel like it's just oh natural as the way to go because you can't get in trouble for that. You're literally just you think that holds true today. I don't know actually, like you definitely definitely does not.
Speaker 4: But you shouldn't though, because it's literally would be like to be the same as women showing their nipples and getting in trouble.
Speaker 1: They shouldn't. All right, you can't help it. It just happens. They should. We're gonna, we're gonna jim shorts. What are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: You should hard?
Speaker 1: I should have locked this threat. Actually, oh is there a way to do that? I don't know. Whatever you're timpery of that. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: I just think it's I just think we shouldn't we should be body sex positive.
Speaker 1: I think that I think we should be, and I think should be more.
Speaker 3: And I think the fact that women get so upset about men seeing their breasts silly because it's a part of life at the same time, at the same time, women are not equal to men in any matter.
Speaker 1: So I have a take that I think is like technically kind of contras.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I fully believe this, but I've been thinking about it, and it kind of kind of makes sense to me a little bit.
Speaker 1: Of like people that are bad obviously, I forgot what I was gonna say. They actually stole my thought away from me. What the fuck was I gonna say? You had a Oh no, you had a you had a take? Okay, I remember said.
Speaker 2: It's like, okay, so we have like sex positivity and body positivity, and like people are like kind of like very unashamed of, uh, you know, the way that the way they feel and like sexuality and stuff. And I actually feel like, on some level, I kind of I feel we should bring shame back a little bit. On some level, I feel like we actually need to overcorrect the amount of shame that we that.
Speaker 1: We that we have taken away.
Speaker 3: I think we need to do a very serious effort of informing people of these things correctly well so.
Speaker 1: When they forget.
Speaker 2: I feel like that the thesis of this specifically is like people, I think generally like to do things that are exciting, or people like to feel like they're even if it's like really like little like it just like I'm trying to getting away with something, you know what I mean. It's like it's why people speed, It's why all this. But now because so many things are accepted, the bar for what people are getting excited by is getting crazier and crazier. And I just feel like we need to go a little bit of a reset back when like just kind of like you know, kissing outside it was.
Speaker 1: Kind of exciting, you know what I mean. Now it's like now it's like I gotta go to Thailand, you know what I mean, It's great. I don't know thout the Thailand.
Speaker 2: First of all, I don't really agree with that. I just I don't agree with it, but I feel it sometimes.
Speaker 3: I said, I think with the shaming, like bringing back bullyings like that. It's like, I don't think you should bring that shit back, but I think we need to understand that sometimes everything is.
Speaker 1: A tool and we need to find the right ways to use it. Yeah, I agree. Yeah, do you think bullying is a tool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, absolutely it can. I think I think there are absolutely people who have been bullied into being the best version of themselves possible. Yeah, absolutely, But then I don't think there are people who are being bullied themselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, a lot more. I think a lot more one side than the other.
Speaker 1: Actually do I actually don't agree.
Speaker 3: No, not killing themselves but definitely has done detriments a lot of my people. That's benefited people.
Speaker 1: Right for sure? Yeah, I think probably. Yeah, not killing yourself.
Speaker 3: The idea of like this year or sixty five thous dead to bullying again, it's like, damn, it's crazy. Bullying has got a wild kd BRO catchup not sooner or later, it's crazy. I mean it might have surpassed it actually historically, Yeah, I think so. Yeah, maybe not directly with suicide, but definitely detrimation to life definitely be I.
Speaker 1: Mean, that's that's got to be in the billions, like over time, out of.
Speaker 3: The monkeys believe they killed themselves. One monkey just dropped a heavy rock on its head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. It really is disappointing, It really is.
Speaker 2: It really is disappointing how like monkeys and like apes and primates have really like defeat, Like they've really sucked a lot of my optimism away. How so because like even just the just the way that they act, just like we're not escaping this, we.
Speaker 3: Act similar to but not exactly like.
Speaker 2: We're they're so close to us, and then they act in such such evil ways like naturally with like no with no sense of even like the real gain.
Speaker 3: Atually, but they also act really kindly at the same time sometimes where it's.
Speaker 1: Like I've never seen a monkey act. I've seen a monkey not kill a monkey. Apes when when when an ape donate to a homeless shelter, Chris, it's not the same. The idea of that is crazy, Like you hadn't and it's happened. It's like actually a video of a real ape literally kitchen.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, that'd be crazy. Oh never mind, I wouldn't like that, because that's how plan of the apes starts.
Speaker 3: You know, we first, would you kill off the apes. I wouldn't kill, but I just wouldn't want them to start serving, because then we would make them slaves, and then they would you know, I.
Speaker 1: Would kill off the apes.
Speaker 3: Why if they don't come off, I belive you gotta because you guys are gonna do something the verity like I don't want, is gonna initiate some afarity and I'd rather be us and we stay on top.
Speaker 1: It's like it should be. That kind of makes it works. I understand it. Emo. Logically, spirit might be nefariousness. I like to find you're silly black here names and get the hall out of here. I gotta piss really bad. I'll be back all right. Uh three, let me start. You want to say, oh, here we go. Tween's gonna start the ferity farity. Gave me back my darity, my darity. You're just gonna make a fucking like a dictionary of your own farit how verty dairity starity? All right?
Speaker 2: So these are the twenty five dollars patron com slash the start tank go over there right the fuck?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: We got cream aate me, put me in a douche bottle hire hookers. Run me through one more time. We got Beast Mister killing Logan Paul in the Suicide Savanna. We got silver Spencer. We got twisted Sister. Come on, feel the noise, balls, cock and toys. Uh I can't read. Saw him making these names up? No, Kanye, don't say that the Jews are not gay.
Speaker 1: We got Vana the.
Speaker 3: Dead gay shark tank be like. We rewrote the song, but great snark tank like. We wrote this song and it's about squirting and pussy's damn well because gay parodies it be straight, that's crazy. We got gently used anal beating porium. We got rounded Asian maximism is a scam made by Big Big to sell more, to sell more and more bold, brash more like belongs in my ass. We got phallic ball swing and co Way cock a Ton Carlton All, Carlton's alter ego in the Phallic Verse waves a gun in a finale of Fresh Penis with balld hair. That's a dumb ass name. Who the hell would miss Trump's fat head like that? Blair White canonedy banging Alex bringing wait what canonically banning Ronnie Raaldick all.
Speaker 1: Right r d k e r A d k e oh Ronnie Radkey Radkey.
Speaker 3: That his name Ronnie Radkey, Goku walking up to you and your gun and saying, I need you to do me a favor. What the fuck could Goku be having a gun for it? What is?
Speaker 1: What's about the alphun?
Speaker 3: You know? I transitioned now and all I want is Dick Jesus Christ rotating Miguel O'Hara's trance trans mass pussy in my mind, cowboy house ripping open open, erect them like a boss. Oh jees, that's horrible, death shadow of the Epstein tree Jack the world fastest Maori, Lando Norris, what's called hatch clan president? Fuck Lando Norris, that arrogant neppo baby British freak also, and it cuts off their big meaty stinks. I listened to the podcasts while having sex, and then suddenly my wife trans morgafied into iced tea and said, I got.
Speaker 1: News for you.
Speaker 3: Whoa Andy the man whose hand these are now eightier but not as dandy. Hope they get back to Sto one day, Bud, we got my come be roping. We're roping like fresh mozzarella. Stop stop that we got JFK was shy and neck to destroy the signa tu medallion, heap, smoker gigs, rubbing icy hot on.
Speaker 1: My fleshyt shaving, nicked penits.
Speaker 3: And balls, rob and big en word. I met Clark. I remember Roger Clark. He was a scup and a scumback tea Derek singing. She was a fast machine.
Speaker 1: What the fuck does that mean? Oh you know she shook me all that longer? Or he did?
Speaker 3: Actually I don't know what that means. Spooky sean swift and slimy swing schlong, the Epstein's list, Shad mandition, Kevin Durant's feet I made in Trooper. You fuck my ass, but I'll fuck yours too, and I'll suck I'll suck you off so your my face is blue. We got mister pants. Go suicide yourself by jacking off so long you die from the hydric ball of the first sin and opsimists. He's a glass half full, a piss master epissimist. He's a glass walk away sees my mouth watering glass of piss. What piss is funny, But like drinking, it's not funny. The idea of pissing yourself is mad funny though, actually drink a person drinking piss concealed is funny, like the idea of somebody like brown baggy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the ideas of like brown body, Like what's going on?
Speaker 3: Then for some reason the back falls and it's a jug of piss and it says pissed and it's popey.
Speaker 1: It has a custom label that's like really well done. Hey, let me get a swig. You're like, no, I don't think you want this. The idea of somebody like you see up your cant team and I'm dying out here. It's so hot. It's like, I don't think you want this. Trust somebody being caught in that urn and they're like, hey, let me get a swig at that, Like I don't think you want this?
Speaker 3: Man now, I dam't mean resolute. It's funny like him just being like, nah, you can't have this, Like, bro, you don't want this drink. It's like, dude, this come on, man, you.
Speaker 1: Keep drinking it. No, trust me, dude, trust me, you don't want this back everywhere he's smelling like it falls out. He's like he's like looking it off the sand.
Speaker 3: No no.
Speaker 1: Ofters uh uh.
Speaker 3: My most genuinely left leaning friends called me called to thay guys and words because they were mocking his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I don't know what my.
Speaker 3: Most by genuinely most left leaning friend called two Thai guys noodle and words because they were mocking his girl. Noodle that is stolen, and that's added to the bank right now, I'm using that.
Speaker 1: That's really that is. I don't know how you're very left wing and you can fucking conjure that type of ship.
Speaker 2: That's really believe that he might not he might be his most but because because at a certain point you're just so free, because you genuinely don't think less of other people.
Speaker 3: Like us, we say terrible shit all the time, but we don't.
Speaker 1: We don't. You guys don't mean it. Noodles is crazy. That amazing.
Speaker 2: I'm not that creative that we've invented slurs before. Way, I love Guavanoid for like hispanics, m I love that so much.
Speaker 1: I just like the classics, you know, I like the classics. I like spooky. I think that's so funny ooky Spookyes, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Or there's another one I have that I can't say because we're gonna get mad. Yeah, probably, But like the class I know a lot of slurs I've made up a lot of slurs. I know a lot of slurs. I'm not a great man. Not a great man.
Speaker 1: Melon Ninjas over there.
Speaker 3: Melones, is that a? Is that a black Asian person?
Speaker 1: It's I had nothing in mind. Really, I guess that's Blazian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Blazian. Yeah, Melancha, that's pretty good. That's that's a really compliment though kind of it's not really a slur.
Speaker 1: It sounds kind of cool. Meloninja, look at fruit ninja. Oh my god, all right, damn we got ahich is awesome.
Speaker 3: We got jolly old jip ship twenty twenty four Torch kind of looked like a giant pluggy actually did cipher grave.
Speaker 1: Ascending right now?
Speaker 3: Bag maxing, The cold train runs on a whole grain.
Speaker 1: Baby, whoa boogie getting liar engraved on his face with rock hard with your next page? I didn't Why didn't put your words? You gotta do it?
Speaker 3: Whoa somebody dragging their dick along Boogie's face hard enough that engraves.
Speaker 1: Liars saying a slur? Is he saying a slur? That's actually Phoenician letters? Is that? I don't know? We learned it in Catholic school for some reason. You know, the Phoenicians aren't like they're like one group of like not the mostly close to the most important group in that period.
Speaker 2: I think the reason the rationale was because they had technically the most complete and also analogous alphabet to English, and so like we would learn, like, I don't know what.
Speaker 4: This is?
Speaker 1: My name? Oh Hunter du Bois Hunter d B. Trump. Some of them are growing back and elf ear Eli.
Speaker 4: Frons sex sex gun ges is in too you sex gunes. But this is but pants drop open up my ass. It's so pants drop opened up my ass. It's real with your fat cock hard like like stained Wait okay, wait, so it's like pants drop opened up my ass. It's real with your fat cock, hard top like stainless steel. It's a little hard top like stained stael. Okay, it's a little I have to work with that, but I like, I like it. That's actually it's not bad. Well it's asparagus binging piss dealer. Smitchie the kid the e m T forcibly administrating estrogen to old men helped me. I'm stuck in a whale. Nigga got a hard scope hit marker on on Trump stupid MYX in twenty twenty The Max in twenty twenty. The only celebrities I knew she really liked were Chris Delia and Cody co Right, she pipkin on my Pippa come in in the name of fingering a Mexican girl counts as.
Speaker 1: Flicking the beaner. Wow, that's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, No way, I'm hanging out with a couple of No way, I'm hanging out with a couple of gooners.
Speaker 4: Insisting that Brown's stand up guy. Trill Ny the south Side guy, Alfred Trill Trill, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Trill n.
Speaker 4: It's awesome Alfred versus twelve horny muscular black men. No consent what I fall asleep to inward compilations, I show speed joined the Ira, Kanye jumping into the Drake Kendred beef Like somebody asked, was the funniest part of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 4: Transferm grinlin exposing people with the lactose intolerant to ninety million rotogens of ionizing radiation. USh Craig the Canadian to quote Colin, I'm sad and gay.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, boy.
Speaker 3: Shawne. D.
Speaker 4: Having Sweeney read the Garfield meme was the equivalent of the planets aligning, Selacious Swen the Siamese man bum Comer three or so watching uh for Truvian brow Mount, Lee Harvey Lyon and Fortnite dropping onto the White House.
Speaker 1: I forgot about Lee Harvey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, George Lucas using the force to turn Trump's head because he wasn't in a convertible.
Speaker 1: So it didn't rhyme.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nay more rolling sponge rop abusing him as a flashlight and dumping what's left of him and the chump bucket slipping stroke and smoking, joking.
Speaker 1: Drip mh the Lord of Homeless strip Wright.
Speaker 4: There was a dentist practicing medicine. Oh yeah, his Circleville, Ohio for nearly thirty years, named doctor Gay Hitler.
Speaker 1: Look it up. His middle name was also what was it, doctor gay Ludwig Hitler. Really, yeah, that's true, Gay Ludwig Hitler. Yeah, so her name was gay. So yes, first name is gay, So doctor Gay Ludwig Hitler. So does that mean the streamer Ludwig is gay or does that mean he's Hitler? Both?
Speaker 3: Clearly both neither.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Ludwig, no way, you watched this sil k a.
Speaker 4: R okaysh yeah, but did you know the men I'm blow makes my ass become wide and the gerbil inside can.
Speaker 3: Be seen is mag and seal gay man, I'm for my kids, I'm in the drown the child in the pool.
Speaker 1: Later who turned into a different bood. That's not gay all, that's he's evil. Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: You're like, hey, what's up, seal, and he just jumps you under the water and you can't move like you're like you've got both your feet under it, like pushing up and you're like, I shouldn't be able to move his arm, but you're now he's not moving at all.
Speaker 2: You're paralyzed because he grabbed your head and squeezed the base of your bag.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, So he's modic. This magic powers are crazy?
Speaker 1: You know that. You know the the the bridge and the song there's like a like a little flute that kind of comes. Yeah, that's what plays every time you're murdering someone plays Green Sleeves. Right in the middle of that song. You try to fight off the seal.
Speaker 3: You get a shotgun and you shoot him and he falls down and he gets up and the fucking the fucking bugs fall off.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm imaging se no.
Speaker 4: Weapons, uh Obi want you to blow me? Krimlin to Greenland. That rotten old Jimmy Dick Evil Swen says, I love the gays swing, Please make a D and D series or something. There's only one what there's only one queer left? My uncle died on July twenty first Night to twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Sorry hear that. I hope thanks for letting me know.
Speaker 4: I hope Shepherd comes back in Mass Effect four and is a womanizer. Ye Me two, Wake Slave five eighty three, Peppeni Bros. Game presents Siginfild versus It's Always Sunny two New Manium of the Nightman Don Donkerson Fence Shitter. Listen to hit Hit My Spot by your Pretty hands down one of the best original gay songs I've ever heard. You Gotta pay the trolls told to get into the boys whole Gage six our next page. We almost got in here.
Speaker 1: Boys.
Speaker 3: You guys think that the idea of no shut Up. I was considering learning guitar no shut Up.
Speaker 4: I was considered a learning guitar, but then I saw John Gum performed Passion Flowers, So I think I'll just kill myself and suck dick. That video is like, that's the video to piss you off, like evolved videos pissing off if you want to be pissed off by Like it's it's past the point of impressive.
Speaker 1: It's just kind of So there's this fucking piece of ship. Right he's playing the song Passion Flower, and it's so impressive the way that he's playing it because he's also he's doing the beat. He's doing the beats and he's playing a song. He's also changing the tune oh yeah, and he's singing and like it's it's too It's one of those things where it's obnoxious, like that's how insanely impressive it is. But like, fuck this guy.
Speaker 2: I saw that recently, Like some guy like playing uh, he's playing guitar just like with one hand on the front, and it was somehow he was like making the he was playing it yeah, and then he was.
Speaker 1: Like doing like all sorts of im like I'm just gonna sell yeah, this guitar.
Speaker 2: The point this point, like what the fuck I'm gonna walk around with these people just sharing the air that I breathe.
Speaker 1: You be impressed by that like I want to go watch people listening to Go Go. We'll watch the video Passion Flower and just like this guy, this motherfucker, you.
Speaker 3: Guys should all gang up and eat him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I those powers, I can play the guitar. But that's how that worked. Like, actually, it'll be a lot more murderers how it actually works.
Speaker 2: And the powerful people have been I have taught us that it's a bad thing to eat people, but they actually do it all the time in the game.
Speaker 1: So I just feel a little bit more apish when I'm eating a gorilla. That's why every time I pussy, I get a little gayer. I love eating putting.
Speaker 3: The forking night thing is like every time you every time you go for a woman, you become a bit more do transition.
Speaker 1: Every time you for a woman. Addition to that guy sucks that that's baseball on the face. That's one of those people. That's it's funny, like you just want to see them and you just want to fucking chuck a baseball. I want to I want to be the scoffolk fall on them, you know.
Speaker 4: One day, and that guy sucks every clip I see of him. He's just being a fucking dickhead. All right, there we go, pep. We're knights of the gay table. We fuck whenever. Able are bushy screams for busting creams and thrusting impeccable monty Monty Python.
Speaker 1: Is being an audio file, the only acceptable file to be. I guess I don't even like that word. Dude, Yeah, I don't like that word because of the other file. I don't like it at all though. Anyone that called himself an audio file like.
Speaker 2: Centophile too, is the same thing where it's like a bit of a cinophile. It's like, say you like movies, Say yeah, I feel wrong with I'm a movie buff. I'm a movie kind of.
Speaker 1: Sem an enthusiast.
Speaker 3: I'm a movie rapist, exactly exactly what you're saying, and watch them movie.
Speaker 1: I like raping and watching films, you know.
Speaker 4: Okay, I want to I want to take that penis rough. I want to take that penis rough, eat her pussy while while my ass is stuffed, cream my bussy while I stretch her wide because I'm bebee bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: Is this I don't know? Is this supposed to be? Bye bye vie? And I can't tell.
Speaker 4: I want to take I want to take that penis rough, eat it pussy while my ass is being stuff create my bussy while I stretch her wide because I'm bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: That's not bad. It would be.
Speaker 3: Good if you fucking just put that before so I would understand what is happening.
Speaker 1: The only reason I know is because of bye bye bye. It's true. That's very true. Figure nag gets Hey, I don't think a good one. That's a good one. I don't think what is it? The algorithm is gonna make No. I really hate how much your fucking Scooby dubious mate made me laugh. God damn it, me be fishy speaking incantations to the pussy.
Speaker 4: Call that a spirit box. Yeah, just jesusfraight of Jesus.
Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 4: Finally, Yeah, I'll corpy bomb the Ganza strip for a quarter. Josh Strickland, my partner, snapped the chair legs off of my Chris raid on YouTube and then proceeded to tear off my legs and self defense Merks eighteen eighty nine disturbed ten thousand dicks.
Speaker 3: In my.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. I mean, everybody's thought about that. If it's hurt that song, yeah, it's possible. It's impossible not to think that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, yeah, yeah, okay. The first Churtch the First Church of Keith David presents Hulk Hogan's come bleached mustache at the R ANDC.
Speaker 1: BUKACKI goddamn bleached.
Speaker 4: The Second Church of Keith David, featuring being better than the First Church of Keith David. Pre Ra Somebody once squirted on my mother's ashes Blake, eight ninety six, Chris trying to read like Papa. Papa just one of the gays, Just one of those gays where you where your cock gets lubed up. Every ass is fucked, every dick is sucked. Okham's Razors suggests the razor of Ocham is gay oil filled trash. That's pretty dupid Texas tater.
Speaker 3: Salad, Young Sheldon being thrown through thirty windows, Sue, Hulk, tickle my ass. Here's nikky Ziggy Gambit's cumfilled eyes. Sorry, Miss Jackson, badly brave hugger, Derek duck kunk etherean Brgerion punter Nate from Malificus one. I busted my hands again last week, but the doctor disc was too tempting, and last.
Speaker 1: We finally fucking made it right.
Speaker 2: The King of Half passed. I thought I thought I was gonna do the last page. I didn't realize you had transitioned over to the same.
Speaker 1: What you say, wait, did you you transitioned? What's going on? I like, thiss only like the only did you do just the first page? I did a second, I said, I was like on the third page, and I was like, I just well, that's it, Get the funk out, go transition goodbye into what we own elxicians here, musicians here. Dis