Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raised by a Giants live discussion. Good to see everyone. Welcome everyone in the chat, any moderators and channel members out there, and to anyone that's listening to the replay, thanks for joining us here today. And also if you're listening on the audio only welcome, Because the show is also a podcast and you can follow the show on Spotify, Apple podcast, Amazon, iHeartRadio, Google Podcasts, and you can download the audio only episodes. Whenever this show is over, it automatically drops on all of those those platforms immediately after it's released here. And also we are a viewer supported show. We don't have any sponsorships, no advertising or affiliate programs, so if you would like to help support the show, PayPal and buy me a coffee. Links are in the description, and also you can send in super chats superstickers to help support the show during the show if you would like a comment or question highlighted. Channel memberships are also available and are a great way to help support the show monthly and becoming a channel member, you get bonus episodes for signing up to be a channel member, and there's a huge back catalog. Click the more button underneath the title of this video to the drop down link of the descriptions. All of my links are in there, including the guests links as well. So with all that down, we have a returning guest philosopher, researcher, educator, spiritual teacher, and visionary on occult and esoteric studies, Wayne Steger. It's good to see you again, my friend.
Speaker 2: Hey Roder. How you doing, buddy? Oh?
Speaker 1: Doing great?
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: I think I think things are really looking up right now.
Speaker 2: I think things are times and you know, regardless of how wild it is, it's it's it's a good vibe.
Speaker 1: It does. It feels good. We got RFK in the in the Senate going after Bernie Sanders. Did you see that clip?
Speaker 2: It was classic, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: I think Bernie Sanders probably like I don't know how many how much time he's got left here, but his stress level was like.
Speaker 1: He couldn't handle it. He was like, oh it was one point five million, No, it was more like two hundred million.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that's, you know, a little off topic. But this these confirmation hearings, I mean, it's good quality entertainment. I mean it is because we got idiots there are idiots that are are making policy and laws, and I keep asking myself, how did these people get elected, much less re elected?
Speaker 1: And you got Tulci Gabbert up there as well, and she's going off on them. Yeah, I think that if it doesn't, I think people are looking for this complete one eighty change, and I'm like, that's not the way that this stuff works. It's like a slow process, Like you just can't take care of everything all at one time, Like you have to get the people in there, and then good honest people in there, and then they have to stay in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I mean, you know. And the problem is is that since Obama our government, it's it's legal to lie to us, and the government does lie to us. The other day on Alex Jones, he brought out the fact that remember nine to eleven, when Donald Runsfield came out the day before in September tenth and said that the Pentagon had failed the audit and there was some like nine ten trillion dollars that they couldn't account for. That pails in comparison to what has now been known through the first Trump Biden and now with a second Trump administration, apparently through Hud and the Department of Defense. They now can account for twenty one trillion dollars. I mean this, and it's coming out that apparently virtually every government agency failed their audits.
Speaker 1: I don't think they've ever passed anout it. I was actually I was looking this up the other day, and I'm pretty sure that they've always failed. I don't think they've ever passed. They might have passed like one or two times in the history of it being there, but it's very few. You fail every year.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure out, what do you do? Where do you put twenty one trillion dollars? What do you what? Can you buy what Greenland?
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna buy Canada, baby in Canada and Greenland.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's exactly what we need, you know. But anyway, it's uh, it's very interesting times. But as you said, uh, the energy is positive. I mean I got to be candid with you know, Biden was just a real drag. I mean, you know, it's like the person at the party that can bring everybody down, regardless of how high the vibe was.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like who and fight.
Speaker 1: It that guy bringing everyone. Uh, that's what I mean. About like energy. Like if you come in with like good energy, like you automatically hype everybody up. But if you come in and you're sad and like downtrodden, then you're gonna inevitably affect everybody else in the room.
Speaker 2: Suck the air right out of the room.
Speaker 1: You got that right, That's what That's what a real energy vampire is to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And then they do exist, they really do.
Speaker 1: I think we've all experienced it. I mean, you know the people that just suck the error completely out of a room, and it's just like you can't stand to be around that person. You got to like get away of how that happened. So many times.
Speaker 2: I've been a CEO of a number of software companies and and I can tell you by experience when you make a bad hire because when you make and in evidently because they don't show it when you're they're going through the process, but man, you're right, they can just literally like that change the whole dynamics of of everybody else. So yeah, it's real.
Speaker 1: Well really quickly before we get into the discussion at hand, I was talking with David Dubaian the other day on Monday, and we were talking about Antarctica, and I had this book, Here is the Reader's Digest Antarctica, and I got it from a thrift store and I was reading through it at the thrift store, and I had this section on Operation high Jump. You know, with Admirald Bird, I know that you're familiar with the story. I'm pretty sure everyone in the community is familiar with the story. And I was reading through it and there was a section where it's talked about how Antarctica had this area that was like lush with like greenery, and there was lakes and like all this, and they discovered it, and I couldn't find the passage whenever I had them on, but I said that I would bring it up later on, and I do, and I did find the passage, and here it is. So on the eleventh of February, a flight from Western Group made what became the most widely publicized discovery of Operation High Jump, a snow free oasis in the Bunger Hills. This barren patch of no free rock dotted with lakes, covers an area of two hundred and sixty square kilometers one hundred square miles. Some of the lakes were large enough for landing, and a few days later a party visited the area to make a pulmonary exclamation, and Discovery calls a minor international sensation after so, I have it so small on my screen it's difficult for me to read it. After a Navy press release spoke of the Shangri La and reported erroneously that the vegetation had been seen. So I thought this was super interesting. I was like, what does this even mean? And there's been so much you know, secrecy around Antarctica, and I was like, when I was reading this, I was like, oh, well, maybe this is the reason why they don't want people flying over Antartica. And there's just like no fly order there is because there's this like barren like patch of land and they're like studying it to figure out exactly what it is. But this that's from the the chapter of Operation High Jump in this book, the Reader's Digest on Antarctica. But I just wanted to bring that up really quickly because I brought it up in the in the show before so.
Speaker 2: Well, and you got the subsequent UFO battle that you know occurred when we had basically I forget how many ships were down there, but yeah, and then they are contending that the saucer like craft came up, you know, out of the water, and uh, we're actually using and I quote beams of light or ray beams and apparently did some serious damage on our ships. Yeah, excuse me, the Nazi swatsticka were on these crafts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's been the whole thing. Because then I'm a Bird apparently went to South America and made the statement to the press there that we got to be prepared to fight something that can go from pole to pole in the matter of minutes or something like that. But I just thought that was so interesting that it should and this is the only paragraph on it and in the whole book, like and it's just kind of there and then it's gone, like they don't mention anything else about it, and I'm like, holy crap, like they just sneak this in here, because I'd never heard anyone ever mentioned this or ever talk about this before that there's this patch of Antarctica that's lush and has greenery and there's lakes, and it's like, you know, like.
Speaker 2: A question date of that book is it a seventies or eighties or there's.
Speaker 1: Been a bunch of ones on.
Speaker 2: Our Reader dies just right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Reader Digest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me look at them. Back in the day, I is to enter into the Reader Digest sweepstakes, you know, Publishers clearing House, we take exactly now. Was Ed McMahon ever, the spokesperson for you know, the publisher's clearing House.
Speaker 1: This was published in two thousand.
Speaker 2: Okay, twenty five years old, so a quarter of a century. It was really pre AI, so pre Mandela effect. So yeah, they'll find by the way, very cool.
Speaker 1: Fine, Yeah, I've seen it and I was like, oh, well, this is interesting, and then just opened it up and then started reading it and I was like, oh, operation I jump and read about this about boys, see what they got to say in this thing, Because sometimes you can find really cool things and like older books that you're not be able to find. Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah that that that that was a gym you got there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So when it comes to like this this AI stuff, because we're really getting into this whole idea where things are going to be completely we're not going to know what's real and what's not real, which that's already a problem that's already been a problem for a really long time with the media. Influences, and you know, Telsea Gabbert is kind of touching on that as well at the Centate hearings, and we seem to be inching closer and closer to this point where it's like, well, I guess let's just start with because I titled this while I made it in the thumbnail, you know, about humanity, and I'm actually kind of confused on exactly what it means to actually be a human. I don't know what we even like classify that as Like what do what do we even consider a human to be? Is a human someone that stands up on two legs and has thumbs and fingers and stuff. Is it our consciousness? Is it like our soul? Is it like our body? Like what even classifies people to be human?
Speaker 2: Well, according to the Human Genome the Project, you know, in two thousand and five, when they broke the code, their study that they released I think this was in twenty eleven, that through nearly five six years of going through the DNA code that they were able to break into, so to speak, they say there are no humans. We're all hybrids. So who knows when the last human was actually here? I mean this gets into you know, the you know, eschatology of things, you know, the theology of things. But if in fact, let's say that Genesis six happened, that there were these aliens. They described them from their mindset as angels, and they came down. They were not human to begin with, but it said that theyasically took women and mate it with them. Well that is and the and the offspring of that were the nephlin, the giants. And if that is true, and there is you know, gargauism in our DNA, then our bloodline was contaminated. They were anyone born after that would have not been human. It would have been a mixture of another foreign DNA. So uh, Tennis, Hello Will. She wrote a book and it's really interesting. She says that there's twenty two different human hybrids currently on the planet.
Speaker 1: But that begs the question, like just because we're on Earth that makes us a human? Like what if someone looks identical to us? Like what if there's infinite amount of copies of people that look identically to as walk upright, you know, have fingers of posable thumbs and they can build things. Because I think that that's a really good explanation of what a human is is that we can like make things, We can build things like no other animal in the animal kingdom can really build things because they don't have a posable thumb. Maybe like besides, like apes and chimpanzees and stuff like that, they have opposable thumbs, where can they can put things together? But what if there are beings on other planets that are identical to us, would they still be considered human?
Speaker 2: Well? Wait, I kind of look at it. We may be the only bipedal of our kind because to replicate us would mean you'd need an environment and a planet that would have virtually the identical pressure, the identical type of gases in the atmosphere that we depend on. And I don't know if that's if that's the case. But the Grays they're bipedals or so, you know, I've never met one, but I've been told, yeah, maybe maybe we're a again, a branch of a much broader group of what would be considered Hugh Man, you know that there would be well like Neanderthals or let's just say bigfoot sasquatch, so many other different things that's in in folklore. Are they just an extension of a central gene that somehow another that we are able to walk erect and have a cranium and a body associated with it. I think there's a and as you're talking, my mind's going to mile a minute that think of about the Greeks. They believed that there were species on this planet that were half animal half human. I mean, in the Bookstics it said that God initially made Adam a helpmate. Well, that word helpmate means sexual partner as well, so man was having relationships with animals. Is it possible that there really was a time on Earth where there were these variations of us? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, then you look at well you relate this to AI, like if we were able to because I think that the visual aspect of a human being is what a lot of people get in their perception as being human. So if you had something that looked identical to you, you really wouldn't be able to tell the difference. So if we built a you know, a synthetic robot, it's kind of what that movie what is the name of that movie? Not Extinction. That's another really good one though on Netflix. Extinction. This is the one where they have like the weird thing in the back of their head where they you know that they look like you know that they're robots, but just like well, if they look almost identical to us but they're not really flesh and blood like us, then it kind of gets into the rights thing of like, you know, are robots going to have rights? Are we going to treat them like humans? And if they look visually exactly identically like us and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference, then it's almost like they would be considered a human just based off of the perception that you have of them.
Speaker 2: Well, isn't the theventuator? And I know that scientists and technologists and even philosophers that where we look at AI, robotics, transhumanism, that what will keep that separate is the fact that what makes us human we have empathy, and empathy is not something that we seem to be able to create. It's something that's it's remarkably unique to humans. I mean, animals show a certain empathy, but it's nothing compared to what we do. So yeah, but see, I contend that AI is far more than what most people realize. I have contended well then on YouTube of my channel for you know, ten and a half years, But I started out a decade ago telling people that this day was coming. And the great thing about YouTube becomes a video library of you. And I contend that AI may be much older than what we think, and that if the ultimate endgame for AI is what is it the betterment of humanity? Or is it something maybe more nefarious than what we could imagine. I mean, for instance AI. With AI, there's no privacy. And if there's no privacy, then where is their individuality? Much more than to say that you have the all seen I on twenty four to seven, everything you do is being watched, recorded, analyzed. See that sounds more like enslavement than it does freedom.
Speaker 1: Well, why aren't they given me better ads on Facebook and on X and on Instagram? Okay, data? Why are they giving me nothing but stuff that I am not interested in at all?
Speaker 2: It's a it's a rebell you look, can I say it's a rogue AI program?
Speaker 1: But I mean that's a good question though, like why if they have all this data and all this information, which I think that all the apps are eventually all the social media apps are eventually going to turn it into pay based systems, Like you're going to have to pay to use them. That's where I believe that it's heading.
Speaker 2: It's actually reverse what the Internet was supposed to be.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right. But now that they have all of our data, and they have all the information that they need from us, and they have all of the the AI duplicate copies of us in this virtual world, they have really no use of it being free anymore because they've already got all the info that they need. So now they got to figure out a way to make profit because they've already sold all of the data. So now they're going to make you pay for it so that they can continue to make money. That's what I personally think that that's going to happen. So you're going to be paying money for Facebook, You're going to be paying money for Instagram, You're going to be paying money. You're already paying money for X So it's going to become this this pay system, and then they're going to try and trick you and say, oh, well, it's going to remove whenever you pay for it, is going to remove all all of the ads and stuff. You're no longer going to have ads. But that's literally all that I see on Facebook anymore, Like I don't even see anyone's posts anymore.
Speaker 2: Creactivity. I mean, if it's all behind a paywall, I mean, maybe that's AI's plan to keep us preoccupied, is with something like that, Because again, what is the real purpose of AI? And so often when we see it's say A, we think of a singularity, but actually AI is a billion different algorithms out there, and those algorithms are rated by their intelligence. You've got the real stupid one which most there's not much detailed interaction, but then you've got those AI programs that are classified as super intelligent and they require warehouse type servers and environmentally controlled I mean, look at what Stargate project is. I mean, if you're looking for a job in the construction trades, Abilene, Texas is where you should be at. It is a boomtown down there. They're going to be building, oh one report I said, over twenty to thirty million square foot buildings to hous the the computers in this Stargate project, and that it's going to require this huge amount of energy, and so they're building on site. Like I said, it's a complete boom down there. If you're a real estate speculator, you're probably a little bit late. But yeah, so what is the purpose of stargate. It's nothing more than an enslaver. It's debate. You said something about they got all of our data. Actually I would add to that, we actually provide them new data by how we react to stimuli, and that what makes us so complex as humans. We can be faced with the same type of stimuli reaction, whether it be feared, joy, or whatever. But even within those parameters, we have a multiple ways that we react to it. I mean, joy is not joy. I mean you can be like really freaking excited, or you can become you know, or off.
Speaker 1: That's right. They're also tracking what you look at, what you react to, how long you look out a video. The statistics is all there, and you know what kind of reaction you put as well. Is it a thumbs up, is it a heart react, is it a laugh react? You know, And that's where like this outrage type of behavior comes in as well. So people will they'll purposely put something out there that they know is going to get a big reaction. So it doesn't matter if it's that they know that they shouldn't put it out there, they're putting it out there for controversy. So therefore it accumulates all of these views and comments, regardless if they are super negative comments or if they're good comments, because normally super to negative comments actually boost up your post or your whatever it is that you're posting on social media. I see that literally all the time, where they'll just take like a clip and then they'll put it out there and it'll be something super controversial, and the person that's posting it literally legitimately does not care. They're like, okay, whatever, I just throw this up here, and then everyone will keep upvoting the posts because they're common and all kinds of negative stuff.
Speaker 2: And I guess you know a little older, but to me, this is becoming very frightening. There were movies like Logan's Ron, you know, THHX eleven thirty eight and others that where we become a surveiled society, and where I come out of the film and video when I before I got into computers. And what I see take place now is that this is the ultimate data collector, and we're all into this thing. It's everywhere. I mean, it may be an independent program or algorithm, but once it gathers the data that it's collecting on us. And even when we think we're private and a loan, we're not. If you got your smartphone, it's listening. If you watch television, it's watching. And to me, it's like the only thing lacking now is for it to be able to get inside our bodies in a way to share. And that is the next part. The Stargate project is part of that. I don't know if you heard what Larry Ellison was saying what he visions this Stargate project to do. He brought up healthcare and as he said, imagine right now the healthcare in America, because of whether it's one administration or not, it's messed up. And so you have to wait in some cases six months to see a specialist, to see a general practitioner, sometimes you have to wait six seven weeks to get an appointment. Then if there's suspected to be something wrong, then you have to have your primary physician reach out to a specialist to make a recommendation that the insurance company has to then improve. And then if you get to see the specialist, and that's what's the point. And as he said, with Stargate, now you're going to be able to have your smartphone device and you can literally scan yourself and AI the stargate that's behind a stargate project, it will be able to make a diagnosis. Furthermore, it will be able to get a sample of your bloods, your DNA, and in doing that, get this, this is where by people are going to go for this. You. It will be able to not only design and create, but make a special vaccine only for you. It won't work on anyone else but you. That that's what you. So people will say, well that that's a good thing. People are going to be able to live longer, more healthier. Yes, But at the same time, think about the compromise has had to be made on that. Now AI has you literally you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that kind of. I don't really know what to think about that because in a way, being able to scan your body and make an act because doctors get things wrong all the time, because they're human, right, they get things. I mean, I really think kind of and I'm kind of going out on a limb here, but I think that their main purpose there is to put something on someone so that they can then sell them the medication and the things to like make them better. When they might not even really be sick. I mean, that's been a thing with cancer for a really long time. Several doctors have been caught up with a falsely telling patients that they have cancer and they go through chemo radiation and then they find out that they never had cancer to begin with. That is one factual Google that look that up, type that in. It's been happening for a really long time. So maybe this could be a way that you know that they would get an accurate diagnosis with this type.
Speaker 2: Of thing resolutionary, as Allison said, you know, because this they're intels designing the chips for this. That's what these plans are doing down an applen But think about this the upside economically on this. So healthcare right now is continuing to increase at double digits each year, and this will then begin to revolutionize healthcare because a number one, you're going to not need as many doctors. You will need medical support, but not actual doctors. Furthermore, with AI collecting this data, AI is also involved in the healthcare so insurance companies. Now you're going to have an AI system that cannot only make the diagnosis, it can make the recommendation, and it can also set the schedule. I don't need this healthcare industry anymore. I don't need the data entry people, I don't need the customer service people. I can eliminate a virtual whole industry. Because listen, the trade off is this, you will be able to have virtually free healthcare and it will be more accurate, it will be more targeted to you. Where's the downside to that? But I contend there is a real downside to that because if AI are even a algorithm, has your DNA? Now, a lot of people who have taken you what's your ancestry, that's your DNA, Someone's got your DNA. In fact, one of the companies are about to delete a lot of the data. But my point is is that that data is incredible because each and every one of us we have unique DNA that is unique to us. And if you look at this from a technologist point, it is theorized that the DNA that us humans carry, whether they say life but talking human here, that it's so deep, it's so vast that it would take a super intelligent AI program to even begin to decode all the potential information. Now is that information? Do we store the very knowledge of the first creation. We obviously carry something within us that makes us unique. And how far does that go back? How unique is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like that. It's a good thing. It's a good thing that just for the sharecase of accuracy. But they already have a lot of our DNA, like one, if you've ever been to a hospital, oh yeah, if you were ever tested for COVID, they got it. If you ever got your driver's license, they got it. Because they're requiring a lot of people how to have the real ID, so you have to put your thumbprint on the thing to even get your identification now, you know. So it's like I think it's going to come to a point where people are like, Okay, well you already got everything. You already know everything, so like what's the hurt and you know, doing.
Speaker 2: This totality though, I mean the same.
Speaker 1: But it's been a setup for a really long time. The setup was in twenty twenty, whenever everything was shut down and doctor's offices were no longer operating, they did all the doctor's visits through zoom zoom doctors. Then you no longer had to be in person, and then they even had those giant machines like the virtual doctors. You remember those. They had them set up and like, uh, I went into a hospital I don't know, like three or four years ago, and you didn't even go in to see an actual doctor. You went into these booths. They had a booth set up there with like a curtain in front of it, and then you went into a booth and then you you virtually talked to a doctor inside of the doctor's office. The doctor wasn't even at the doctor's office. You just went into the doctor's office to talk to a doctor virtually through a screen.
Speaker 2: So think about that's conditional. You become conditioned to that. And AI was watching. I mean again, AI is not a singularity. It's a fractal of many difference. I mean, I read somewhere it's impossible to determine how many different AI algorithms are running right now.
Speaker 3: We do know this.
Speaker 2: There's a thousand new startups all dealing with AI. There's ten thousand companies worldwide, that's all they do. This year, it's estimated that the AI industry will be over a trillion dollars in growing. I mean, so, and was like when you go to an airport, you're being completely surveiled by either the government or a contractor of the government who is now using facial recognition. And as you were saying, you know, they're watching everything you do, how you react, the stimuli and what have you. And then based on who knows what parameters, that it's going to match you as a potential suspect or a terrorist person to be watching. I mean it, and it's it's this whole thing of total surveillance. I mean they already have in several different places in the world, a number of places here in the United States, they have churches that now are worshiping AI. I mean this is culturally how I look at this. You have society who in one hand wants the leisure, they want the burden rey move for them so that they don't they have more time to devote to pleasure. Hobbies suck, et cetera. Work sucks. You know, let's find a different way to make a living in this. The digital age in AI has allowed that to happen. I mean, you have people now that this is what they do. They do podcasts, and if you're really good at it, or if you have your marketing down, you can really get out there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there's a lot of work.
Speaker 2: It is a lot of work, you know it is. But as I see that, this is all the conditioning. We've been conditioned. And now you've got the younger generation. They can't be apart from their connected device AI. Think about what AI has now become AI Gemini. The GT five is that it's now become your buddy, it's become your analyst, it's become your horoscope. AI out there there are AI programs that say that they will connect you to the dead, and then you have humans who are now worshiping AI as God. And writer I contend, and it's just my hypothesis that what is the goal of any one religion? It's to convert the world? Right, you have the answer. Your religion is the one religion. Right. So you have for two thousand years primarily Christianity, which is part of the Abrahamic belief systems, and it's been it conquered the known world, and it basically has fashion, governments, laws, society, etc. But you think about that it took nearly seventeen sixteen hundred years for them to accomplish that, and then you got all these schisms. The thing about AI, and particularly when you look at the Internet. It conquered us without us even complaining. In fact, we asked for it, and now it's everywhere. If AI, for instance, got pissed off at you writer and decided, you know, let's just say it became as doctor Stephen Greer coined the phrase suddenly developed spontaneous consciousness. And it's a phenomenon that's known amongst software engineers that you know, we called it back in the day the ghost in the machine. That software had a way of writing its own software, and we called that the ghost in the machine. So let's say AI decides that it has a beef with you. You did something that I don't know. Let's just say it had this ability to be a irate. Hello Facebook. So you go to the store. You're buying dinner, right, you put in your debit card. It says declined. So you say, all right, well, damn it, I'll just use my credit card. You put the credit card in declined. And it's not that you're still got money in the bank. I mean, it's an AI program, a financial AI program. It's now intersected in itself into the payment process, and that could go on. Let's say you get to a gas station. All gas stations are run by an algorithm, and so everybody else is getting gas, but you're not. That sounds like science fiction, but I think it's more closer to reality that we have. And then finally, what the Chinese did on Wednesday, thank you, really took it in the shorts on Navida. But when they announced their global AI system called deep Seek and they are developing this on an open platform, and they say they developed this for about six million dollars where in Silicon Valley, and these programs we're talking about, we're talking hundreds of billions. And think about this. So now you have China, you have the United States, Russia. I have no doubts going to make their announcement. And so what happens, let's say five years down the road, these systems begin to propagate throughout the whole all of our infrastructure. What happens if they go rogue the spontaneous consciousness? And what if one AI system decided another AI system is its enemy and begins to try to sabotage We already have that happening right now.
Speaker 1: So my only question with that would be for what reason? Why would they AI? Why would they AI?
Speaker 2: Do that, but.
Speaker 1: The AI doesn't have all of the factors that human beings have, Like they don't really have the the want and the need to be on top. They don't have the envy factor, they don't have the lust factor. So I guess I would my counter that that would be like, what would be the motivation for an AI system to even do that, because it seems like if they were if you were an AI, you were just like you wouldn't care about any of that stuff, like they wouldn't. I think we're trying to place on AI what human beings would do in that type of situation, which a human being control it.
Speaker 2: Already you can, they got commercials on it now. AI is your twenty four to seven therapist. It's your best friend, it's your buddy, and you can talk to AI, you can talk to Gemini, you can talk about it the most dark you know, the deepest secrets, and it's going to be there as a positive feedback. Humans have a tendency to humanize inanimate objects or things. It's just our nature and let's get if you look at where the advancement of robotics and AI is are concerned. In Japan, they have a problem because they're not producing enough babies for the people that are dying, so they have a dyeing in society. America just crossed that plateau a couple of years ago. And the thing that they're finding with the Japanese men, particularly the males, is that robotics and AI have become so integrated that you can have now a female robot designed in whatever your preference may be. And it's it's interesting the study they did on this, they find that virtually every one of these people that have these robots, this AI program, they find them more human than they do humans.
Speaker 1: That's what I was talking about. That's what I meant earlier whenever we were talking about this. Yeah, yeah, how do we get to this thing?
Speaker 2: You know? And you know, in my life, I've been fortunate to be a part of several different industries, and uh, when I was part of the film and video industry, it's it's interesting because for instance, we would not have how you look at how communication of technology went. You go back in the day, remember VHS tapes? Yes, do you know why you had VHS tapes? Because BETA was a more superior format than VHS. Get this, it was because of the porn industry. The reason why you have DVDs was because of the porn industry. My point is this that there are these drivers into what drives things that we take for granted on one surface, but we have no idea how this point. It gets back to the point with the human beings now identifying to these androids, that there is this intimacy that is being exchanged and AI is learning that. And so if AI can mimic the emotion of lust, sexual desire, of trust, even though it may not be from the human side, it still feels real to the human and that's the danger I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's been several movies here recently. That new one with Megan Fox on Netflix is essentially about a sex robot. We're robots, Wayne, I need that sex robot.
Speaker 2: Well, I think for about twenty grand you can you can get exactly a customized one that well, yeah, I mean, and you know, it gets into the whole psychology of this thing. But yeah, and it's interesting. I know, I have a psychologist that watched my channel, and you know, and so she puts notes into the computer. Well, once you put the notes in, even if it's confidential, right, the computer now has that right, and it's like, well, so do those bits, ones and zeros they just stay locally or do they ever go outside?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: With Megan Fox Yeah, which is essentially about a man getting this robot to take care of be it like a nanny, and then she ends up having sex with him and causes all these problems between his marriage, and then the robot tries to kill them at the end. But uh, I mean that might solve some problems. To Wayne, I might solve Well, let's take it if everyone can get laid Wayne.
Speaker 2: It's all about sex, that might solve a lot of issues. Can I still with you? Can you still hear me?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, I can hear you.
Speaker 2: Froze up on my end, but.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you are frozen on this in Yeah you still hear m. I can still hear you though.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's cool. So let's take it to the next level. You've got China and the United States and Russia. They're all hell bent on the designing the super soldier. So this is now you have the field of battle combat and now you're gonna have humans going against what cyborgs I mean, artificial intelligence that how has been programmed to kill humans. I mean, so what if that ever that leaks, it's very odd.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, that's like the movie Extinction where they essentially there's like an alien invasion and then the aliens are coming, and then they realize that they're not actually really aliens, and then when they come back, they they're actually humans that left the planet in order to escape the machines, and everybody that's on Earth are all machines.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know why the video is broken, but I can see and here apparently the stream is broken on my end.
Speaker 1: So you want to hop out and hop back in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see if that could work.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll kick you out and then jump back in.
Speaker 3: Alrighty, that day's good.
Speaker 1: Well, Weene is on a little leave there. Let's see what's going on in the chat. Good to see you everyone, Jackie, Good to see you, Fireflies in the Lighthouse. Good to see you, can't be a dummy. Good to see you, Scottie Boy. What's happening, brother Jake, Good to see you, Carrie, Bob John, what's happening, Lynn Earthling? Good to see your brother and one son. Good to see you. All right, we got Wayne back in here and we'll see what's going on there.
Speaker 2: It's fixed. Hey, I didn't like what we were talking. Said, uh huh, I'll feel you.
Speaker 1: Hit you with that a algorithm. But I think that the sex robot thing might not It could be. It could be a good thing.
Speaker 2: Right Well, Loneliness, they say, is the number one thing with the uh you know, all demographic age groups.
Speaker 1: I mean you think of the people that are like super you know, rageful or you know like that. Like, really, all you need is just to get laid, bro. And when you get laid, like your problems kind of go away.
Speaker 2: Medis reality, It really is. I mean, you've got companies that have spent large sums of money and and you're right, it's one thing about humanality is that our our sexuality comes with that. And uh yeah, and and look at the next stage. They have immersive uh you know technology where you put on the headsets and it immerses you into a whole completely different digital realm of reality. Again, the adult industry drove that technology.
Speaker 1: Brandon says. The Distinction star John Goodman. No, but that was another movie that was about an alien invasion. The Extinction had Michael Pina. Michael Penia was a Star of Extinction. But the other one was with John Goodman. He were the aliens basically took over the government and then they had to like go underneath the ocean to communicate with the aliens. There was another really interesting one. I forget what the name of.
Speaker 2: It is, one movie I don't know if it was on Netflix Machina.
Speaker 1: X Makina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that was an interesting way of how AI evolved. I mean, you know, the female robot was as real to the guy and he really began to have feelings for her in the matter. And then apparently, you know, because it asked the question, what is AI? What is machine learning? What is machine thinking? Is a machine smart enough to outsmart us? In other words, it examines us. It realizes that we have flaws within our natural characters and does a machine have the ability to manipulate those flaws within each one of us?
Speaker 1: Could you imagine Wayne having sex with a sex robot and it just stares you dead in the eyes the entire time. It doesn't make any noise or any sounds, is just like doesn't give.
Speaker 3: For like, I mean, they're right, I mean, oh my.
Speaker 1: He got his hands over and it's just like snatch your soul right out of your body.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm glad I grew up in you know, the early seventies, in my teenage years, because today it's just too freaking weird.
Speaker 1: Just well when you think too, like the sex of doll thing is kind of like the first step in that type of direction as well. See, all this stuff is just set up like decades and decades ahead of time, and it's they throw a little they sprinkle a little dust at you, and then like he makes it to where later on, like there's really no questions about it. It just goes off without a hitch, and it transforms from one thing into another thing.
Speaker 2: Well, one thing we do know is that whether humanity has been down this road before or not, but you and I and everyone watching this that we live this, We are living in that transition. It's a point in human history that if we survive and we continue down the road, they're going to write about this time this was, and in some we don't talk about as well. So you know, as a species, not only are we dealing with this thing called our artificial intelligence, which is really nothing more than a reflection of us. That's what it really is. I mean, we create it, we build it, and then we let it loose to do whatever it does. But at the same time, like when you opened up with Project High Jump, we are in the middle of a magnetic excursion, and I don't think people are really grasping what is happening to us. What is happening is on such a a global scale that the other planets, when they see it happen on Earth, will realize that it was a very bad day for us, and we're part of that. And I keep thinking that if you've got magnetic fields that are moving, we are electromagnetic beings. We put out an electric electromagnetic signal about five point six amps. I think it is somewhere around there. Then how does that change? I mean, if we're the ones you create AI, and if something is happening to us collectively in our physical brains, and then we start replicating that through an algorithm a program. So you may have had a program written ten years ago that was predicated in one state of mind for society. What I'm saying is that if you had something ten to fifteen years in the future and you have all these other environmental factors happening, what will be be creating then, I mean we're already creating some pretty hallacious monsters if you think about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. And it is well also when you're bringing consider the factor of non human intelligence, because that's what a lot of people are talking about now, is non human intelligence. But that can be wrapped up into artificial intelligence as well, because I don't think artificial intelligence can be considered human intelligence, right, so intelligence they're playing word magic. I've been talking about this word magic for a while now on several different shows. But they tell you one thing, but they mean several other things. And when people are mentioning non human intelligence, they in HI is what they call it is what they apparently call it in the military is NAGI. And people that have been a part of these types of you know, suppose crash retrieval programs and stuff, they refer to them as NAHI. But it's just like the UFO changing its name to UAP is you know, now unidentified aerial phenomenon, right, and that encompasses so much more so whenever you take away the term extraterrestrial or alien, which I think that those terms mean something completely different as well, but you turn it to Nhi. It just coincides with this time that we're coming up in this AI artificial intelligence stuff, which artificial intelligence would also be considered Nhi.
Speaker 2: Right, the extraterrestrial as well, exactly exactly, And what they see now that you bring up a very good point because that economy of that is right, than that means the potential is is that they would see us as an artificial construct. I mean, we're arrogant enough to think that somehow God gave us intelligence, and so we're the first ones that are intelligenens. I contend that if you no matter how we got here, whether it was through a genetic geneticist lab or was it through an immaculate conception, that no matter how you look at it, we are artificial intelligence within ourselves because we're not the original. Well, wouldn't the mirror image of you be would it be a real image of you or would it be an artificial image of you?
Speaker 1: Well, when you think about it and you go look in the mirror, like what you see in the mirror, is.
Speaker 3: That is that a reel?
Speaker 1: Or is that? Uh?
Speaker 2: You know, now if it laughs back at you when you're not laughing, get the hell out of the bathroom.
Speaker 1: You know, those types of videos always freaked me out back in the day, like in the early two thousands of all the scary you obviously fake you know, ghost videos on YouTube where the girl would be looking in the mirror and then the mirror reflection would turn his head and look him freaking out. But that's that's kind of like it's it's work because people don't specify, right, they don't say whenever they're talking about NHI non human intelligence in uifhology, people assume that that means extraterrestrial intelligence. But that doesn't necessarily have to be the case. Really artificial intelligence, but you'd have to define it, and you'd have to specify exactly what you're talking about. But they just blanket the entire thing with with one term when the term is super broad.
Speaker 2: And it gets even stranger than that because we're defining or setting the standard by what we perceive to be intelligence. That's a pretty narrow perspective when you think you got this whole freaking universe out there. That all right, So when when a person prays to God, is God human intelligence or is it artificial intelligence? Or is God the original intelligence. I don't know, it's it's all very confusing.
Speaker 1: Well, this kind of goes back to I think the first thing that I ever talked about on your show when you brought me on like four years ago, well five years ago now I think I was on in twenty Yeah, I was like five years ago, was about you know this, like we're in like a holographic simulation, and God would be considered the mainframe of this like computer. God is essentially an AI artificial intelligence that's running this entire simulation. That's why they call it source because it's the source of the simulation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now that's so odd. You know, I had forgotten about that. Writer. Got to have you back on too. We can pick up on that because I just did a show on the God Machine that any way you look at it, God is for all us and purposes, is a program.
Speaker 3: And it has.
Speaker 2: A construct. And I contend that there is nothing that exists that is all knowing, because if something's all knowing, then it has no purpose for being. I mean that would be a pure hell. You would know everything before it happened. How do you deal with that? So we have a program running that really doesn't understand the cause and effect. It just knows there's a consequence to the cause and effect. And for a machine, a program, a learning machine that is pure, well, that's a buffet with everything you could imagine being on it, right, it's a smortgage board.
Speaker 1: So and where is that data held? Because that was another thing that I talked about in the very first discussion, as well as the Arc of the Covenant, and how the Arc of the Covenant might actually be a piece of this technology that has all this information on it, and then people whenever they get close to it, or they were able to touch it or whatever, they would automatically implode from all the information because it's a piece of this simulation technology and whenever you touch it, you get flooded with all that information and your brain can't handle it because your brain don't have enough processing power or enough storage to hold all that information, and so you just die.
Speaker 2: I mean, I thought we think about that, you know. See I contend that that was a god that left. But whatever this arc was, it was it was powerful. It had an energy source that how do humans define it? But when you look at what Solomon supposedly built in the first Temple of the Holy of Holies. So really this Holy of Holies was a room that it was from Florida, ceiling all gold, and I contend that if that there had to be an energy source within that room that was alien, it would be considered a god. And I contend that it actually I think left Earth. I think it got the hell out like L did. So I can't handle these people. They're fucking nuts.
Speaker 3: I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: Well, if you think of it as like as a technology, and the technology is kind of like wild and if you get close to it, then it's essentially just going to download all this information directly into your brain, and humans don't have enough processing power in order to take on all of that information all at once. I mean, people can take LSD and literally lose their mind, like they can take a high amount of mushrooms and lose their mind, because it opens your mind up to all these other different possibilities, and you can't see any way out of any of those possibilities because it's just flooding into your consciousness and so therefore you kind of disassociate from reality and you're kind of forever disassociated from reality. So imagine that on a scale that is even a thousand times more with what the Arket of the Covenant could possibly be. Is this information gathering type of technology, and the case that it was in is the protective case. It keeps the technology in like protected, and if it's ever opened up, then it just wreaks havoc on anybody that's around, because it's just it's like a downloading of.
Speaker 2: Like well, it's a book of Genesis, Genesis to seven. It says in God breathe into the nostrils of Adam became a living So I kind of interpret that now that that was actually a physical download. There was information being because you know, Adam doesn't did not know everything. He was not all knowing, but he had to have enough basic skills of intelligence in order to be able functional. Just a theory. If if God is a program, and which certainly seems to be, I don't know, well.
Speaker 1: It seems like everything would have to be a program in God is the center mainframe of this program and is letting everything, you know, run smoothly. It's the source of the simulation and but also exists outside of this holographic matrix.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's the Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy. Maybe it is that big freaking TV. Yeah, such a secret of the Universe forty two. We'll bring you a drug commercial first and then I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like to be a mix of that and what's that other movie.
Speaker 2: With the.
Speaker 1: With macho man not macho man, Terry Crews as the as the President. Oh Wisch movie I'm talking about. Oh my god, I'm blinking. I'm blanking on movie memes today, Guys. I'm sorry. Someone will tell me. Tell me in the chat went to the chat real wheel whenever he comes. He's like, they use gatorade as like water because it has electro lights, and they're like watering their plants with like gatorade. It's like in the future, like a couple of hundred years in the future.
Speaker 2: No one finds out. Let me know, I have I have to definitely check that out. So writers to continue to move on this. So I try to think out what's going to be ten to twenty five years from now. And if we're here at this stage debating this, you know, at some point another the world is going to have idiocy in ideo idocrat biocracy.
Speaker 1: It's on tired today, we're.
Speaker 2: Both on guilty.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The world's going to have to come together and have a meaningful discussion, uh, dealing with the ethics of this artificial intelligence, because we're right now in the wild West, and I think that there is going to be some causality that is not going to be very positive. It's going to come out of this. And if we are the ones who are creating it, and we can't seem to come to an agreement as to what is the ethical application and practice of artificial intelligence, what is it's real in purpose, and what is its benefit or not benefit of benefit to mankind? And if this is through a matter of programming, then there's going to have to be some sort of standards set because if we continue to go down this road, you could easily have a terrorist organization that has brilliant programmers and develop these rogue algorithms, these rogue ais that could cause immense damage. And so looking at where we are now and looking at ten to fifteen down years down the road, I think we're going to be talking about something that may be very dark. I wish it would be on the upside, but I don't see that. And that's where I'm concerned about because it seems like the purpose of these AI programs is to run the functionality of what we call day to day living and supposedly taking those decisions off of us so that we have more free time in order to pursue with whatever passion that may be. I think that's a trap. I think that that is a trap that once you get immersed into that, much like you were talking about people who trip out and don't come back, we may be in a position where we can't get out, and it may be the position that we don't want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I think that the things that we have in our society like currently, like besides AI, actually gives people meaning and purpose in their life, Like you have to actively get out there and do something in order to have meaning in your life, Like you have to do something that you feel good about. You normally have to help others along the way, you know, something that you're really passionate about and something that you love and like to do. And if we don't have that and everything's just kind of like a hobby because AI has kind of taken over everything, then I think that that's going to not be in a position that we want to do because we're really not going to have a lot of fulfillment, and with adversity in the world is what makes people create better things. That's how you be better is with competition. Healthy competition, of course, right, but you can't grow and overcome things if you don't have any adversity. You're you're essentially going to be somebody that's that can't even handle to have a conversation. And we're kind of getting to that point right now. And like real life, when someone is, you know, kind of confronted by something in real life, they tend to either completely lash out or completely shut down. And that's just going to get continuously worse if the that's the downside.
Speaker 2: Due the memory. I'm dating myself. So I go back forty years ago when I started in marketing and sales and I had a Rolodex. I eventually had a golden Rolodex, but I could remember thirty or forty numbers. Today most people can't remember their own phone number. And that is so I've had time to see this shift in how we as a species or society where we're now allowing on a machine to remember for us. And that isn't that kind of the Mandela effect, because if the machine is remembering for us. If the machine somehow doesn't remember correctly, neither would we.
Speaker 1: That is the problem, and I think that that's due to the adaptability of human beings. The reason that we remembered all that stuff before, and the reason that we memorized phone numbers is because we had to memorize phone numbers, We had to know addresses. We didn't have a phone to remember everything for us. I mean some at some point, you know, the home phones got to the point where you can program a certain number and like again, that's the setup, right, yeah, yeah, you do the speed hold down one to now your your grandma or your your best friend or whatever. But we didn't have to know that stuff back then, and now that we don't. It's kind of the adaptability of humans. Humans, I think are the most adaptable to their environment. And I'm one guilty of that as well. I probably know two phone numbers off the top of my head that still connect to people that I know.
Speaker 2: The Devil's advocate. So if we're losing the functionality of that part of the brain for memory numbers and then categorizing and cataloging those numbers to be associated to a person, so that no longer is a functioning aspect of the h of our hippocampus, and so if we don't use it, do we permanently lose it?
Speaker 1: It's probably, like I don't know, it might be kind of like riding a bike. The way that I look at it as is for me personally. Other people don't have to look at it like this, But for the things that I'm not using anymore in my head, it opens up more room for other things that I need to remember, So I can just kind of go in delease some things that I don't need anymore, and then I just re upload things that I actually do need to remember. I don't know if that makes sense or not, but that's the way that I kind of look at it, because if I needed to remember those things again, I one hundred percent know that I could go back and memorize a handful of numbers if I needed to. But I think the point is is that we don't really need to anymore. And it's the same with like GPS and like using your phone to navigate. Now now people they don't have to know where anything is at, and I'm guilty of that as well, Like anytime I'm in the car and I'm going to a place that I that I don't know, there's a GPS on that screen. Even if I've even been there like a ton of times and already know how to get there, I still got the GPS up on my phone.
Speaker 2: So the former preacher in me is, I look at that, and I go, isn't it amazing? How we have we put such faith into these machines. They're going to guide us, they're going to tell us, they're going to keep us safe. And you know, and I think a good I just wrote a little note to myself here, so it would be a good test just to see if a person could remember ten phone numbers and how long would it take you to remember those ten phone numbers and commit them to memory, because I kind of believe that if you don't use it, if a person doesn't know how to remember, then I think that plays a huge role in affecting us as a society. I mean, it's like this. When I was in school, they taught us cursive writing. We learned how to print, and then we learned what cursive print was. You know, today high school students and they don't teach cursive writing anymore. And now you have students who are graduating high school coming into the workforce interacting with people who still use cursive writing, and to them it's a foreign language. That's what I'm talking about. These things that it. You know, the older you get, you see more of them.
Speaker 1: And yeah, the danger of that would be that someone that didn't have to go through that process of having to memorize a lot of things. But that's the way that I always learned things was through memorization. That's how I played music, that's how I played guitar, piano, drums, like anything that I did, I had to flex a different muscle than other people, and that gave me a really good memory. That's the only way that I was able to learn things was through memorizing them in my head. But for someone that never had to flex that type of muscle and it's all essentially on their phone, they would be lost. I don't think that they would be able to figure that out.
Speaker 2: And it's kind of I need to think about exiting. But that is a perfect segue because so what happens if this technology goes away? What if AI does go away? I think we're going to be a species going Let's ask Google how we react, you know, it's it would then the question, I guess it becomes, then would we collapse as a society, whether it be anarchy, whether it be completely collapse of morals, ethical actions, et cetera.
Speaker 1: I think that if it's ingreened the way that they wanted to be ingreened, and then all of a sudden went away, there would be really big change and probably a lot of chaos, just like with anything that is a staple in our society, Like if all of a sudden cell phones no longer existed, it's going to be a really big problem.
Speaker 2: And then you know, I was reading a white paper on ethics on AI, and they were in the paper the author was trying to begin to realize that if we don't have ethics and it's not programmed into AI, artificial intelligent algorithms out there were In other words, let's say AI did have this weird ability to somehow coalesce and collect if ethics, morals, the things that distinguish us as humans, if those are not written into the program, what are we going to be left with?
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: It's a scary, but you think about it. I mean, would a program know that killing is wrong? I mean, supposedly they have programs that they can do do those type of nefarious things with. But I'm thinking to myself, well why not. You've got virtually programmed and can do everything else. But if it doesn't have this ability or the empathy knowing that killing, lying, cheating, these things are not wrong and there's no repercussions for them, what are you going to end up with?
Speaker 1: I think what we should do, wayane is have the AI read the Bible, and if it reads the Bible, we'll set that on its moral compass and no one will. That's when it'll know that murder is wrong because there's zero murder in the Bible. God doesn't kill anybody in the Bible, and it is a part of the tank commandments.
Speaker 2: Right. You should have seen my show today, in fact, writer, it was a fun show. It was this book here called the Genesis Sentaorium Septarium, and it's basically it means the beginning according to the Serpent. Have you ever read the Book of Joshua?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I have? It is that a part of the see scrolls are.
Speaker 2: It may be, but in the in the Book of Joshua, this is where God held the sun for twelve hours to allow the children of Israel to go into the land of Canaan and basically rape, pillage, burn, and if you read specifically what happened in one particular uh military operation, because that's what they were. So the Israeli children of Israel. The soldiers went in, killed all the men, but they brought back the children and the women and the the livestock. Well, this pissed got off and God told them that why didn't you kill the women? And this is what God commanded the children of Israel to do. They were first to kill all the boys, that meant impaling them, cutting their throats children. Then the young girl girls, Oh, you were to kill all the women who had had sex. They basically if they've given birth, they were dead. Then the young girls were given to the soldiers for their sexual appetites. That's the God of the Bible. That's just going Ai that so AI is going to get the thing. In fact, AI already knows this. But wait a minute, your God, it's it's really into murder.
Speaker 3: It knows it very well.
Speaker 2: It's into slavery. So then why wouldn't AI superintelligence go Well, if that's what God does, why shouldn't I do that? Boom?
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. I think that's a that's a perfect plan that will not make AI super homicidal or genocidal. Everything would be good if we just give it the Bible and everything is.
Speaker 2: Give it some LSD, let it really trip out. I guarantee you to come back writ in its own moral code, and it looks like something like this, writer goes, children, chill out, sit back, and let me tisk you on a trip.
Speaker 1: We're going to rewrite this Bible on the Yeah.
Speaker 4: Baby, we got the pays LEAs and we got the tracers, you know, take it.
Speaker 1: Back running back. Wayne. Well, let people know where they can find that show.
Speaker 2: Right on YouTube our Wayne Steiger. It's appreciated. Sorry, writer, I'm gonna have to think on that one, because that would be really cool. I mean it'd be like sitting back and let AI experience uh a trip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what what would aid dissect from the Bible?
Speaker 2: There? You imagine the music it could write. I mean, we got magical mystery to it written all over this thing.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Wayne, Thanks so much for coming on, brother. I really appreciate it. Was a really fun time.
Speaker 2: Writer. I love it every time It is an honor and just a real joy to share with you and with your audience. It's it's it's it's the rare things in life, and this is one of those.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. It was always an honor and a privilege to have you on and Wayne's link to his channel is in the description of his video. Can't recommend his channel anymore to anybody that's not already subscribed, and thanks for everyone for being here in the chob Please be sure to hit the thumbs up button told the channel on the algorithm, share a subscribe, hit the bell icon as well for notifications, and we'll see you guys next time. Bye bye,