Speaker 1: Need advice, Taco Bub to the rescue, tipper Asque, Taco Bob on one O one one w j r R.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station. We welcome in the world renowned life coach lc TV. I did get your text earlier and I did. I complied, uh shared with the listeners to please refer from this point forward to your means of uh oh, this of course get by chopper. Yeah as LC one. Now is the identifying uh mark? Has that been painted on there yet? Or yeah, it's painted.
Speaker 1: It's right next to this BWO stamp, likes big big sticker, a BWO logo, lots of letters and such and uh huh okay, it's just simple. It's LC one. How we done doing great? Glad you're here. I kind of need to use the head. They're remodeling the room across the hall where my greenroom is and where the bathroom is. You know, there's a bathroom in the green room for me, and with the remodeling and the beautiful paint job they're doing, I couldn't use the restroom before this segment.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be you think you can muster through?
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: We are up on a Facebook live right now in our new state of the art camera system, which was in part financed by your corporation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I took care of business to appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Appreciate that.
Speaker 1: So read all the dames in your life have a have a good Mother's day.
Speaker 2: Yes, my, uh, my wife and mother and sister and okay, yeah, it was very good. I thank you, thank you for asking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of dames, man, there's gonna be quite a few amount of Rockville this weekend. Yeah, and with the hotter tempts than normal, I'm pretty sure the permitting is gonna go through. For uh, I'm gonna have Hunters set up in a booth selling some cooling Rea chillible ice packs. You could cool off whatever whatever area you want. You know, if you have the place where the heat thing is that you know, if you start, you know, like you put it on what is it called the back of your neck or your wrist. That's where if you're feeling heat, you should put it on there.
Speaker 2: That's surprising because we learned last year your attendance to Rockville you spend pretty much all of your time inside the five.
Speaker 1: And the President's suite. Yeah, I did, and I will this year. But it's a hunter that's going to be running the h He's going to be running the booth. Okay, keeping them busy. I told him, an you think special, you can buy it that booth. It's the chill able pouches to put on your no.
Speaker 2: No, I mean there's a code word for anything else you might be able to get.
Speaker 1: No. I already do. Let a hunter know that I'm definitely going to uh be monitoring the money so he's not skimming. Let's get right to these questions the listener's issues.
Speaker 2: LS.
Speaker 1: I like my neighbor. We get along well, but I can't stand that he keeps his boat in the front yard. I've gone fishing with the before. Get along, you know, kind of like the garage beers.
Speaker 2: Neighbor.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, have the garage, have a beer with him. But uh, he uses the boat every weekend, but then parts it right back in his front yard. What do you suggest I do without upsetting him? Uh, there's many ways to skin this cat. And please don't misunderstand me and skin his cat. That's not going to help out the neighbor neighborly relationship.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: If you guys get along you could simply ask him to, you know, move it, and then you just make sure him believe it. Blame it on the wife. Yeah. Oh, the wife asked me. You know how they are if you can move your boat out of the front yard, he says, that eye sore. I told her, Cana, that's it. That's what you do with any big decisions in life, you know, put it on someone else. Yeah, definitely. Oh do you want to buy this new upgraded dishwasher?
Speaker 2: I got out.
Speaker 1: I gotta ask the wife and then you just I've talked to the wife, can't do it because you're then you don't make a what's that kind of by call?
Speaker 2: And emotional impulse buy impulsive.
Speaker 1: By Yeah, you don't make one because you use the wife excuse.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Or you can go fishing with him, you know, and mention when you're out there that you really like his boat. You know, I like the design, the model, really love that you take me out on your boat. Yeah, but no, we're not getting into that.
Speaker 2: We're not.
Speaker 1: We're not Bunny holding the ordever you call a rabbit trail and that here's the deal, Bunny whole rabbit trailing. But I really like it and how much.
Speaker 2: You love it.
Speaker 1: You love the boat, and it'd be even better.
Speaker 2: If it wasn't stored in your front.
Speaker 1: F and yard. But that probably won't be good. So here's your best approach. You're ready, final straw. You go out of the boat with him, and then quote unquote leave something in it right Then the next day just follow me here. It's gonna get deep. Then the next day you go or you go golfing right on your own. Nothing to do with him, but you're going golfing. And I mentioned golf thing because when you call him up after your round of golf wearing those old school metal spikes, you say, hey, left my rod in your boat, need to come grab it. And then you get up in his boat with metal spikes on sailor and boat going down like the Titanic. No more frontyard mischief. Wow, a well thought out plan. But that's what the life coach does for your listeners.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised you didn't come up with some cockamamie idea, like, clearly you don't have a h o A. Maybe you should get one going. No, you don't want to start drop some rules?
Speaker 1: Is then the old the old guy in the neighborhood has nothing to do, is gonna come by and want to run it and need your help. Elsie, I hired a handyman last week. I'm sorry. I had hired a handy man last Saturday, and my wife had the balls to wow, my wife had the balls to accuse me of not being manly, and she did it on Mother's Day because I guess he hired the handyman on then she accused him of having no balls on Mother's Day. First off, I don't think your wife would be celebrating Mother's Day if she had the balls. As you say, you neanderthal. Actually in this day and age, I need to retract that she might have them. Anyway, all wives like husbands that have a combination of imagination correct masculinity mixed with some sex appeal kind of get them going. That's what keeps us together. So what you're gonna do is head to your hardware story of choice. You know you could be this one that one. Wherever you go, get yourself a handyman belt and in places screwdrivers, put in various tools like a brandchit screwdriver, electric charger or whatever. You're gonna have different toys and gels. So later that night when you pour a nice glass of wine, preferably you know, I could grape that's mad dog. Uh, you go in the other room, come out with nothing on but the tool belt. You know what that's gonna do for her Handyman's mandy Man. You're the new one in town, guaranteed to get way more stroke than the check that he got. Right, Well, I'll give you something that wrench turner can Life coach with the wow, this took a left turn the football question Life coach with the gust bus leaving the station. Gus, Okay, I got it. What chances do you see of UCF winning ten games in the next ten years. I don't know about ten games in that division, but uh, they got a way better chance with Frosty and Milton combo than the gos buss. Yeah than that Gus calzone. Dude. Uh, I'm a fam you fan myself?
Speaker 2: What belt?
Speaker 1: What mean?
Speaker 2: What? That's that's Southern col guy like you is a.
Speaker 1: I'm a worldwide fellow. I'm all around. I see you doing the wrap up symbol. I need wrapping her up.
Speaker 2: I really need anybody watching those I did no such things. Yeah, I could do it if you want.
Speaker 1: Me doing it underneath the table again, Life coach, Console, Sorry, Life coach. My husband and I moved to Florida and I'm petrified of snakes. Any suggestions on what I should do. You moved to Florida and you're afraid of snakes?
Speaker 2: Move back?
Speaker 1: I know, I know that's really not an option to move back, you know, a realistic solution. But I'm gonna say, Okay, without sounding immature or perverted, I'm gonna say that you're right. How do I word this? A fan of the penis so when you see what you do, when you see that black racer in the backyard, just picture a different head on it. Okay, Yeah, oh wait, that could work out really bad. Current husband and all of a sudden, she's a new floor Indian super fan of the BBC. Huh, I got the wrap up?
Speaker 2: What you been drinking this morning?
Speaker 1: I told you that ten for Tuesday. That's say, all right, well, I guess maybe we'll see you this weekend. I'll see out of Rockville if you're up in the presidential area. I'll get to these other ones. I see a text just came in hey els spelled out E L S i E. Let's talk to text. I'm on a cow life coach Elfie one creak up the jumper. There he goes, Thank you, Linchin Taco on demand. Tell loady, I heard you out