Speaker 1: One on one taco por Lad, there's rock station one O one one w j R R. Let's see here, guy, a couple reminders. Rock the bank keywords will start run around nine oh five, then hourly chances to win one thousand bucks. Still got a little more than fifteen minutes to vote for. You say it? We play it? That could win you nine inch nails tickets this morning.
Speaker 2: That's at the j R Facebook page. Do you say we play it? You're voting for which I you too? Song I want to hear?
Speaker 1: Listeners suggested this morning. There's three options. I still have been filming, I'm looking for New Year's Day or Gloria.
Speaker 2: Keep looking, dude, you'll find it again JR. Our Facebook page, Get your vote in and somebody's winning those nine inch nails tickets.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Battle Creek, Michigan. A police cadet got a bit of a surprise. The cadet was given the task of serving some subpoenuts.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's probably pretty cool for him. You know, Hello, who is it?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yes, Uh, Battle Creek Police Department. Oh what's going on? You've been served? Oh it wasn't that easy though. At the house. Uh that he stopped buying Battle Creek nine forty Saturday morning, five year old boy answered the door with a knife.
Speaker 2: Hey man, that kid's smart and he's protecting himself.
Speaker 1: The cadet then called an officer for backup and asked the child to have an adult come to the door. The child comes back moments later, this time armed with a loaded handgun.
Speaker 2: Five year old the help man learn young In there, buddy.
Speaker 1: If I'm this cadet, what's running through your mind at this point?
Speaker 2: Is this really worth it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Is this the career path? Come on? I mean, I think this is a sign from somebody.
Speaker 1: They're supposed to be easing me in with stuff like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the easiest thing. Hey send out that. Basically the intern. And I'm not downplaying any cadets right now, but basically, you know, they're like almost like the intern. He look, dude, send the intern out to send these, you know, to issue these. We can't be wasting other real cops time with this.
Speaker 1: Hey on, a he did that. By the way, the cadet successfully disarmed a five year old and diffuse the situation.
Speaker 2: I knew you were going to be a cop as one of your jobs. Actually, I was in school for it. Yeah, I know you were going to be a cop? Were you a cadet?
Speaker 1: Ever? No, No, I was taking college courses. I was going I was only going to go to college for two years and they go straight into the police academy.
Speaker 2: I took. I took a couple of criminology classes, but I wouldn't say I was studying to be a cop.
Speaker 1: I have actually a huge amount of credits in that. Right now, maybe you should go ahead. You know it's too old, too fat, but yeah, you never know. You never life throws your curveball sometimes.
Speaker 2: Would you really be right now if you said, if it wasn't a too old thing, would you be a cop? Or absolutely not? No, not with the way everything is. And that's no disrespect to any of you cops. You know that you love all you men and women.
Speaker 1: You No, it's quite the opposite with I watch the daily struggles and challenges my sister and two cousins who are full time police officers, all three of them have been cops for more than twenty years, and the crap they have to deal with, not just out in the field, but you know, the way they're perceived. Oh, I know, And it's just it's just not it's just not a headache. I think anyone should have to put up with no. And that's why I was saying, thank you all the men and women to do that. I know.
Speaker 2: With my one cousin, she uh, she's like, you don't even know what the environment's like now, called me Bobby. But then they have they have another cousin, my wife's cousin who uh he just retired actually, and he's he's like, wipe my hands on it. He's also a Jersey cop. Think of that.
Speaker 1: Well, to be one anywhere these days is absolutely challenging.
Speaker 2: But son, our young man that the cadet, I think you may want to check other routes, you know, the mall mall cop.
Speaker 1: Maybe he could be one of those who are the ones that they give the real cop cars to. But they're it just is like, you know, oh, it's community officer on patrol. Yeah, community yeah, they call him cops, right, community officer patrol.
Speaker 2: I ain't driving that car unless I'm armed as well. I'm sorry. It's the I bet that I bet the cars have governors on them.
Speaker 1: Speed.
Speaker 2: Speed, Yeah, it's the lack of speed or the lack of respect. I'm telling you, I'm not even getting in that car. Even that little ticket guy that drives around like there's one in winter Park. Uh uh. He's always wearing his Oakley's and stuff. He's a real dick. I mean no offense that. It's just you know, writing tickets. I saw somebody parked a little bit crooked.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, here we go. It's only Tuesday and we've already got the duh study of the week.
Speaker 2: Would they give money for this time?
Speaker 1: New study done in rodents which uh male rodents and translates over to uh male humans, has found it males who win fights are more more willing to fight in the future.
Speaker 2: Well no ass, yeah, doing research to determine this.
Speaker 1: It's in our genetics.
Speaker 2: It's like dogs, same thing. We all know that guy who's ready to throw down and whoop ass to the drop of a hat.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. It's because you will kick your ass and you can usually just see.
Speaker 2: It right in their eyes.
Speaker 1: Itching to do it, happy to do it.
Speaker 2: It's like that guy that all of a sudden, you know you're going in his garage because he left his garage opening, and you get in and you're grabbing some of the stuff that's out there, some tools and out he walks and goes, man, I haven't kicked. Anybody's asking about a day, today's your day. I am ready give here pal an MMA body. I told you about him, an MMA body, and he trained and fought professional anyway. So he had all these construction workers around his house and and they want him blocked his driveway, and he walked out guys like probably about six foot six or so. My buddy walks up to him and goes, and my buddy is in his They call that outfit. I think a gee right, you know what I'm talking about, the MMA outfit. My buddy's in his outfit right there. And uh and the guy gets up in my buddy's face, and once he stepped on his property, he just goes. He looked him square in the eyes. He goes, all right, man, let's go.
Speaker 1: He goes.
Speaker 2: You don't understand I ain't one of these little pussies in this town. He goes, right now, that's six foot six or whatever, dude.
Speaker 1: That just dropped him.
Speaker 2: Oh god, no, no, no, my buddy would have broken this guy's neck. And that six foot six guy as soon as my buddy just got he goes. He goes, right now, boy, it's your day. And the guy just goes like, man, just calm down a little bit, called back. He just don't ever step on my property. And I can't say all the words anyway. You do not talk about fight Club.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: I told you. I walked in and my daughters were watching that over the Christmas.
Speaker 1: Break quality movie. Uh huh, okay, this again. Playboy is gonna return to print for him again.
Speaker 2: I thought they were there still.
Speaker 1: No, No, they remember they they killed it about five years ago.
Speaker 2: It was just online.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they're bringing it back. I have more on this. Uh. And in the first video footage of the new cover of the February tenth issue.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm going to the Facebook page right now. You got a video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Laurie Harvey will be gracing the cover.
Speaker 2: Wow, she's a good looking one.
Speaker 1: Hey, Laurie.
Speaker 2: Humbob.
Speaker 1: They haven't been in print in five years. And before that they had gone out briefly for a while and changed I guess publishers, and then came back again and it's just been on again off.
Speaker 2: They would give to do bikinis for a while, right, did they go do you think they're going back to magazine form because of all the you know, the porn stuff and whatever getting blocked. No, no, no, who are you gonna ask me if you want online triple X pornography?
Speaker 1: Playboy's not doing it for you.
Speaker 2: No, no, you got to go back to that last story, like Michigan, two stories that you had Michigan. I think it was you know, Flint, you got who still has neody magazines just laying around?
Speaker 1: Series?
Speaker 2: I know there's series swear, I know people do. Are you kidding? Tell me one instance where I won't say who, but you know a lawyer friend of mine who has a office and there are vintage Playboys there.
Speaker 1: Okay, vintage Playboy I'm talking about. Hey, have you seen the new issue of Playboy. I've got it right over there on that coffee table.
Speaker 2: Look at the January edition right here. No, I mean, I so like eight copies one w j R R. Orlando's gas station