Speaker 1: Which page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six nine.
Speaker 2: The Games Mike the Bulldog beyondy Jr. R.
Speaker 3: Bulldog Sports page is brought you by Kaufman and lind Injury attorneys. Jeff Kaufman will be here later this morning for the free legal advice segment. If you have questions you want to run by and you can feel free to text him over two two five two six Dog do we want to get the non football stuff out of the way and just throw it right over to the to the F one desk. Here, let's do it, let's do it fun. There it is the newly remodeled F one desk with Taco Bob reporting on the Singapore Grand Prix.
Speaker 1: Where Singapore has never sung a song like this before.
Speaker 2: Orlando Norris, as I predicted, where for the wind?
Speaker 3: How about the Bristol Race Saturday Night NASCAR Playoffs, Bulldog.
Speaker 4: Kyle Larson getting it done dominated the Rays, led all but thirty eight of the five hundred laps. That's the most laps ever led by Hendrick Motorsports driver. He moves into the playoff or this was an elimination race, so he moves on. Brad Kaslowski, though, and Martin Truex Junior, your favorite driver did not advance. Neither did Ty Gibbs or Harrison Burton. So yeah, so that was that was that race. And Denny Hamlin, by the way, did advance. Who do we have left? I don't even have the list of who we have left in the playoffs, but Kyle Larson dominated that race. Orlando Pride, Wow, they keep winning fifteen to o and six as their record. They beat BAYFC over the weekend one nil. I think they've had twelve shutouts this season, so they are dominating. They are the seventy two Dolphins of the NWSL Orlando City though they fell short. They lost four to three Saturday night to Columbus, which won the championship last year. So they'd won three straight above the playoff line there in fifth spot in the Eastern Conference.
Speaker 3: All right, on to foot hey, speaking of the seventy two Dolphins, Mercury Morris passed.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I was gonna mention that my favorite player when I was a kid, I used to have a twenty two jersey in honor of Eugene Mercury Morris. He passes away over the weekend, one of the great running backs in Dolphins history. He was in that backfield along with Larry Zonka and Jim Kick for the seventy two Dolphins.
Speaker 2: He passes away.
Speaker 3: And it's because of Mercury Morris that I've never done cocaine.
Speaker 4: Really, yes, yeah, he got He got arrested for trafficking in cocaine, although that was later that charge.
Speaker 2: Was later dropped.
Speaker 4: He would they I think they charged him with just possession.
Speaker 3: Well he did end up he was sentenced to like ten years in person. He ended up doing three years, and they became a motivational type guys like, look, I still say I did not traffic I did do cocaine, And he strongly, you know, you know, got out there and advocated not.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 1: And he probably had enough money that it seemed like he was trafficking, but it was just his stash.
Speaker 2: It's a Mercury stash. Oh boy.
Speaker 4: By the way, Mercury Morris played on the same college football team, West Texas State as the Great American Dream Dusty Rock.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, baby.
Speaker 4: All right, Dolphins, your team gets crushed yesterday by the Seattle Seahawks twenty four to three. Not only do they get crushed, they lose another quarterback, Skyler Thompson, who was replacing Tua. He goes out of the game with a painful rib injury yesterday. Don't know when he's gonna be back. So it fell upon the great Tim Boyle, with quarterbacking for the Dolphins yesterday, who was just called up off the practice squad on Saturdays. So the Dolphins are in a bad way.
Speaker 2: They're one and.
Speaker 4: Two now, doesn't look like they have a quarterback. They were, actually they were bad before all those penalties, the you know, unforced you know errors. It's just they've fallen behind my double digits in all three games. They were actually lucky to win that opener against the Jaguars from Travis Eten of the Jags fumbled at the goal line allowed the Dolphins to get back in it. They haven't been playing well, period. I don't care. You know, I realized Toua was out, but let's not forget when Tua went out, they were getting bombed by the Buffalo Bills, and Tua had thrown three interceptions.
Speaker 3: And then yes, start hearing maybe some hot seat talk down in South Florida.
Speaker 4: Mike McDaniel, maybe maybe bring back to Mead heead.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're saying? Beathead's not going anywhere, man, He's not going anywhere.
Speaker 4: Back to live, back back to live, back to reality. For the Buccaneers yesterday, Wow, they get clubbed by the Denver Broncos, who were previously winless, twenty six to seven. Bo Knicks of the Broncos twelfth overall pick in the draft. He was He didn't throw any touchdowns, but he didn't throw any sceptions. He was very efficient and he leads the Broncos over. The Buccaneers lose their first game.
Speaker 3: Jack Jack Jaggs could probably complete the trifecta of losses for in state teams tonight when they lose at Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm predicting they will definitely lose that game unless Trevor Lawrence wakes up and starts playing better. Other NFL action over the weekend. Wow, how about the great Andy Dalton?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 4: How about the Andy Dalton the red rifle coming in for the Carolina Panthers leading them to their first victory of the season. That was unbelievable to watch. I mean, it just goes to show you how bad Bryce Young was Because Andy Dalton he throws three touchdown passes over three hundred yards. Panthers beat the Raiders thirty six to twenty two. How about the Giants beating the Browns twenty one to fifteen. Sack Deshaun Watson seven times? Talk about quarterbacks off the scrap heap. How about Sam sam Darneld of the Vikings leads them to a three and oh record. They absolutely bombed the Texans thirty four to seven.
Speaker 2: What else we have?
Speaker 4: Ravens held on to beat the Cowboys yesterday twenty eight to twenty five. They were way ahead in that game. The Cowboys came storm and back, but Derrick Henry runs for one hundred and fifty one yards to win that game. Another upset. The Rams, previously winless, beat the forty nine Ers yesterday. Forty nine Ers now one and two on the season. Who would have thought.
Speaker 3: That that both those teams were dealing with a heap of injury injuries as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt about it.
Speaker 4: So what else any other NFL action?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Oh, your meatheads did beat the Cardinals yesterday, although it was closer than it had to be. College football, Billy Apier's job say, for at least two more weeks. He beats Mississippi State. Gators win that game on Saturday. They have an open week before they play UCF a week from this Saturday.
Speaker 2: U see it.
Speaker 4: By the way, playing Colorado this week, the big noon kickoff show is gonna be at the Bounce House Saturday for that for that game. So big game for.
Speaker 3: UCF kickoff was set for three thirty, right they've announced it finally three thirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is three thirty, but the big noon kickoff show will emanate from Orlando. So, by the way, see Colorado. How they won their game? Two chances at that Hail Mary at the end, how about that? Yeah, so they get a hail Mary sends it in the overtime, they end up winning the game. So they come into Orlando feeling good. This week in Florida State, how about them? They finally won a game, although barely. They beat Cal fourteen to nine. Cal was actually the better team. Cal out gained them like four hundred and twenty to two hundred eighty one yards I think, But FSU finally ends up winning.
Speaker 3: Taco. I'm sure Taco you were at the house full of Noles fans for that, right. What was the reaction with your buddy there. What kind of vibe do you think it was. I'm sure they were glad they got the win, but probably weren't feeling real great about the win.
Speaker 2: Not too positive about the team.
Speaker 4: No, no, Djungaday also looked erratic in that game. Mimmy Hurricanes continue to roll. They blew out USF. Although that was a game for a while, Mimmy ends up winning faith.
Speaker 1: Speaking of erratic, how about the old former Gator Aaron or whatever Ar Richardson in the NFL.
Speaker 4: He was throwing pick after pick yesterday for the Colts. They ended up winning the game, though, but only because Jonathan Taylor, they're running back, ran for a couple of touchdowns. Anthony Richardson and the Caleb Williams that was like an interception fast yesterday. It really was those two quarterbacks.
Speaker 3: All right? You want to talk more football on this over Reaction Football Monday, you'll fin Mike the Bulldog Bianki on AM seven forty and FM ninety six to nine, the game hosting open mic on a Jason Dusk each weekday morning. It takes a few minutes out of his show to join us here on JRR in the lynchon Taco Show for the Sports Page, brought to you by Kaufman and Lynd.
Speaker 4: Listen to Under Oath with Attorney Jeff Kaffin every Saturday morning, seven thirty on FF ninety six nine in the Game. Catch extended versions by searching your favorite streaming platform. Oh oh Risonaco on Demand to download the iHeartRadio app from the Bogan