Speaker 1: What's going on guys this year boy h Q four twenty it's day zero, Day one sixty five. Ds Nigga's got me hosted again. As you can see, we're out here with the the incredible One, Charlie Robinson. Charlie. Oh yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: And I got bumped up to incredible file take it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you incredible. Corey.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Corey is the powerful one and Lindsey is the more compassionate one until.
Speaker 2: You cross her though. Got a bit spiritually, of course.
Speaker 1: There we got there got she's more, she's more at one with the with the earth and the spirits and all that stuff. You know what I'm saying with that, that other dimension as we'd like to say, Charlie, you doing well this Sunday? Pretty good?
Speaker 2: I'm doing I'm doing well. Yep. Ten year anniversary. Okay, last night, so all right, I had a nice steak, a couple of beers.
Speaker 1: Was it alight? Well it was, yes, it was flight me okay, all special occasion. We were we.
Speaker 2: Were blowing last night. No, not really, because we old should.
Speaker 1: Okay, good night, good night now, Corey the powerful one, Corey, are you whale?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: That that's the that's the follow up question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you are your dad's doing whale? That's the real question.
Speaker 2: Corey is higher than giraffe balls.
Speaker 1: You there you go? So, uh, Charlie, we we we spoke about it briefly and beyond the key last week. But long range missiles Ukraine to getting right, I mean you got you got a little little input force on airlight to hear your which you think about the situation.
Speaker 2: Oh, we are run by bloodthirsty savages who are intent on destroying the planet. They don't give a shit. They see everybody is expendable. Their goal is depopulation. So if you start a war and everyone screams at the government, oh no, you're going to kill a bunch of people. If you start this work, that's the point. That's of course a benefit to them. So that's not the reason. You can't use that as like a justification to get these people to pay attention that you know, eyeing up Trump into a you know, into a situation where it's you know, he's walking into an even more complex situation then than he would be if you know, if they just handed over the power. But you know, this is the Biden administration, which is you know, every administration has their crimes against humanity. The Biden administration is one where I would say that the top one hundred officials and the Biden administration would probably qualify for being hanged for treason, you know, if you were if you were to have an actual trial after the fact, to to sort of go through and see what has gone on in the last four year. I think that there's at least one hundred people that you could you could realistically make a case that they are operatives working against the best interest of the United States, and that they are enemy combatants on in the homeland, on the battlefield according to the Patriot Act, and therefore are domestic terrorists by law. It could be rounded up and arrested, just in the same way we could be right for talking about our most trusted ally in the Middle East. You can't do that anymore, right. They'll come to your house and talk to you about social media posts and whatnot. So I think that the you know, kicking off or escalating the war even further there is entirely on brand for these fuckheads and the Biden administration. They're criminals. They should be treated as such. They should never none of them should ever get jobs on MSNBC or cn It not that those not that MSNBC is going to be in business for a much longer.
Speaker 1: Hold. Yeah, they get sold, right, And yeah, that's what I'm not to say.
Speaker 2: It has to be a marketplace for there to be a transaction, you know, and there's no marketplace, like unless you want to be unless yeah.
Speaker 1: He had fired by that, well most of the people.
Speaker 2: That would be the fun part? Are you kidding me? I would hold a lot of I would hold raffles to see, like I would sell the right to like you want to be a hatchet man for the day, Like, have an auction and you can bid the highest bidder to come in and tell Rachel Maddow to go fuck herself and that she's fired, that she's not getting any of her contract because she violated some obscure component of it. I would that would be great, and and make it and give it rebranded MSNBC as Info Wars. It'd be fantastic. I'm for that.
Speaker 1: Pre branded. That'd be pretty good. I mean, but they got a couple of cash causly I mean, right, Rachel madd Ale joyry and not cash okay, oh not cash Kales everybody.
Speaker 2: Well, well, well even I'll tell you what's also going on behind the scenes, and this is this is you know, if what RFK Junior says he's going to do is true and go after the pharmaceutical companies in terms of affecting their ability to advertise on television. The United States and New Zealand the only two countries in the world that allow the pharmaceutical companies to advertise on television.
Speaker 1: If he's able to roll that back so that.
Speaker 2: They're not able to advertise on television, then you will see sixty percent of the ad revenue evaporate overnight, and so MSNBC and CNBC and these these assets that they have. If they can't sling brought to you by Pfizer, they're out of business. There's no there's no revenue model that will work for them. They tried CNN plus that lasted three weeks and cost him two hundred and fifty million dollars. That's not going to work. So and they try to give it away.
Speaker 1: Nobody's interested in a product, Charlie, Can we say that maybe that's the biggest fail in TV history? Is that the biggest fail?
Speaker 2: You felt like money, laundry, into me. But yeah, if it was if they were legitimately trying to to to get into a premium market and they made that big of a miscalculation. I mean, they threw a bunch of money at like guys like Chris Wallace and you know, and he's like, I you know, I had a show there. And they're like, well, we paid you all this money so to be on to be the anchor of c N Plus and we're not going to do CNN Plus, So now what do we do with him? It's like, well, well we'll have him, We'll bring him and we'll just have him host specials or something. It's like for twenty million a year, what why what are you doing? So they're they're CNN and MSNBC have nobody to blame it themselves. They alienated their audience. They told everybody that men were men's masculinity was toxic. They said that everybody is stupid if they don't vote for Kamala Harris. They told everybody that Joe Biden was totally fine and that we were the problem for recognizing things. They constantly lie, and then when their audience disappears, they play the victim like, oh, we can't believe that that that you know, the audience is gone and it's all Trump's fault. It beats because it's fascist viewers like you never fucking learn. You just still don't learn. Like there's only so much abuse that the audience will take, and the American audience will take quite a bit of abuse, apparently because they still put up with the mainstream media. But I can envision a scenario in which MSNBC is just basically running infomercials that it's just that there's there's no value there, that they're just selling steak knives for like an hour straight because that's to old people, because there there are no young people watching. They're getting killed in the twenty five to fifty four demo, that's the most important one. Those people have left. Like a third of the audience has gone in just like three weeks. That is almost impossible to do unless you came on the air and called everyone in your audience a faggot for twenty four hours straight. That's the only other way I could see you losing a third of your audience that fast. But somehow MSNBC has managed to do it.
Speaker 1: That might actually entertaining action.
Speaker 2: I mean the only thing worth watching over there to have them come on and delate the audience call them all sorts of slurs. Be great. I actually would watch if that's what they were doing.
Speaker 1: But great in their restaurant that does that. I think in rot a beach is called digs. I believe. Oh they just.
Speaker 2: In La called ed the Bevicks. It's like that too, where the waitresses are wearing like robes and bathrobes and stuff like that, and they call you a dumb ass and break you while wait on you. It's a very unusual uh food concept restaurant, but I've been there a couple of times. It's always very weird.
Speaker 1: Hey, dumb that's what you want to drink? Let me that's almost exactly what they say.
Speaker 2: What does your dumbouse want to drink? You're like, oh god, and like you can always tell. The person who's never been there before, they're like, what the fuck did our waitress just say to you?
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, I want a sweet tea? Who fagus? Only only faggots drink sweet tea.
Speaker 2: I went to a restaurant the first time I ever went to New York.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: This was nineteen ninety six and and we had just landed and I was starving. We got to my friend's friend's friend's house, who lives in a who lives in New York, and she's like, yeah, we're gonna walk down the street to this restaurant and we'll get dinner. I was like, thank god, I am fucking dying. So we were walking. It was like a New York walk. So it's like forty five minutes later, we're still walking to this goddamn place. We finally get in there. Now I'm irritated and I'm hungry and I just want to eat. And I placed the order with the waitress. I don't know that there's a theme to this restaurant that basically like you have to double check what you're doing. So I place my order and then I'm like, I gotta go to the bathroom. So I just as soon as I'm done ordering, the waitress is walking right in front of me, and I'm following. I'm walking, I'm walking and walking, and I watch our waitress walk right into the men's bathroom. I was like, what the fuck. And I go into the men's bathroom and it's this place called Stingy Lulu's, and everybody who works there's a transvestite. So I watched our waitress standing next to me taking a piss in the next journal over, I was like, where am I? What is going on? So that's like a theme, like ha, ha, did you did you?
Speaker 1: Did you? Did you figure out that the waitress is actually a man?
Speaker 2: Like I just want to eat? I'm not interested in this is first of all, it's not that funny. I mean, it's kind of funny, but it's not when you're hungry and you're annoyed. I just want to eat. And and I just hope that he washed his hands when he got done with the bathroom. That's all I'm saying. But somebody is making money off of that. Like that, that's a That's the thing that people want to do is go to a restaurant with the whole thing what you've been.
Speaker 3: A heart attack grow out in Vegas? No, yeah, neither of I. That's a place where they like do the insult your thing, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I think they try to kill you with the food, yeah, said they try to keep you with the food.
Speaker 2: Well, they give you so much of it, okay, large.
Speaker 3: I think youat free?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that right? Yeah, mhmm, Well let me, I'd I'd rather not get there.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to eat my way to a free meal. It makes a lot, there's too much work.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just here's what I'm trying to figure out. Like, okay, so the whole getting to that point, like you have to eat a lot, so that means you have to have the revenue to eat a lot. She's the case, so like all your revenue goes to eating, like all of them.
Speaker 2: Have you watch the videos of the facts that get on the mobilized scooters and go through Disney World? Have you watched those videos before?
Speaker 1: I've seen some in real life. But yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Such an they're so there's everything aggresses them. Everything is a complaint. These seats aren't white enough. I blab up, these double chapped the back of my thighs. My I didn't really like this too much because it needs It's like, you're five hundred pounds. The world's not built for you.
Speaker 1: Yes, really not. I think I think there was one. There was one cheek who is at now okay, she was fat, but she had a like all of her all of her food went right to her butt, so her butt was like like damn, like outside of the frame, and she was like, well they need I need uh airplane seats to accommodate my wide ass. It's like trains.
Speaker 2: What you need to do train like the hobo you need to you need one of those entire empty rail cars.
Speaker 1: Do they still got the trains with the sleeping quarters on them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can get Yeah, trains really expensive.
Speaker 2: Though, Yeah, I've done that.
Speaker 3: Is it really expensive for.
Speaker 1: A cross because you train? I thought they would be.
Speaker 2: I've done this fish sleeping train before. It was a long time ago, but yeah, and I don't I don't really remember. I do just remember it was it was pretty convenient, you know. M Once you get on, you don't really have to do a whole lot, and it's easier than flying around. But it's time.
Speaker 1: What's that? What's the comparability with the with the train is to fly in? As far as price works.
Speaker 2: Oh that I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You have to talk somebody who's somebody who's in like Europe and has like a ural pass like membership passes that can get them different things that they'll have a different experience. It would be a lot cheaper for them. If if for somebody that uses it a lot, it's real convenient because like it's a you know, we should have rail service that's in in the United States and we just don't. We could have had that what we build on the railways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like third world country.
Speaker 1: Now yeah, yeah, I'm like other places. What's the place that's got the bullet train? Is that you're paying that child?
Speaker 2: Well, Japan and France. I've been on the tramps. It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, the bullet train, I.
Speaker 2: Highly recommend it. Yeah, and now you know, looking back on it, I would I would highly recommend a couple edibles probably before you get on it as well.
Speaker 1: Just to set the mood, just like we're going to form.
Speaker 2: Just do to enhance your experience, I think. But yeah, that's a trip, but we don't have any we can't have that. We we we have sell We have Spirit Airline that just filed for bankruptcy where people fight in the aisles because the plane lands and three seconds after it hits the ground, people are sprinting to try to be the first person off of it. For some reason.
Speaker 1: Oh so there's a scrap, there's a scrap to get off.
Speaker 2: Play you gotta it's fight club. It's just if your it's your first time flying Spirit, you have to fly. You have to fight you know, the other passengers.
Speaker 1: This is the automatic if you get if you sign it for the frequent Flyer program, We're gonna fight somebody in the.
Speaker 2: In the back. That's I joke. I have a I've I've been on Spirit a bunch and I've never had a bad experience with them, to be to be fair, but they did file for bankruptcy last week, so.
Speaker 3: I hope to never have to fly over again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they would be. They were probably they were one cheaper airline, right Spirit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had the one way flights.
Speaker 2: Okay you could, Yeah, I mean not anymore.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm when I say one stop, that's what I mean to say. So so you go from your destination to the next. But like you don't have to stop in different scenes.
Speaker 2: No. I I I fly Denver. I mean most of the time, I'm going to Vegas, you know.
Speaker 1: So it would be like, oh, okay, so.
Speaker 2: Those are those are none stop? Really anyway, there's no point okay, there's no place in between.
Speaker 1: So but you know, well did it just not? They not have enough people flying.
Speaker 2: I'm it's always debt related. It's always that they've they've fucked up in their structure their debt in a way in which it just doesn't make sense. And then there their stock price gets hammered, and then that's starts to trigger some options and that people have to sell and it becomes like a self fulfilling prophecy. And then you know, but they're I mean, they're busy. I mean, if you were, if you are flying on Spirit airline from like Vegas to anywhere, your flight is full. There's always people, it's not, it's not like it empty. I find like they they were flying to places that I would tend to go, and I wound up using them a lot, Like I got on American airlines like a couple months ago. It was the first time I'd flown on American airlines in like at least thirty years. I don't remember the last time I'd flown on American airlines. For whatever reason, just every time I look at the flights, it's like three hundred, three hundred, three hundred seventeen fifty. You're like, what the fuck are you guys doing? Who's flying? Nobody's flying when you're six times as expensive as as everybody else.
Speaker 1: Like what do you guys do? Like who's doing your pricing?
Speaker 2: This is dumb? Is are you hoping that you get like disgruntled employees on the government their company's dime that they're just trying to rack up frequent flyer miles at six times the price of a normal ticket or what.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: American airlines should be out of business as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: Oh, cold Cory, what's what's your experience with flying? He got it? Got it? You gotta even get and you get stored coolish?
Speaker 3: No, No, I just hold you do it again like a dumb funck. Years ago, I made the mistake of I flew from Vegas to l A just because it was cheap, and I had signed up for that stupid fucking skip the line pass, you know what I'm talking about, Yeah, you pay your I just got a renewal notice and I'm like, fuck that. But it's it's already too late because I didn't realize it at the time. But they scan your fucking retina when you get that fucking thing. And I didn't realize it until like after it was all done and over with, and I'm like, wait a minute, That's what I was doing when I was looking that thing. So I feel used and betrayed.
Speaker 1: You. They got you, Cory, you got.
Speaker 2: Your butthole on film.
Speaker 3: There's no doubt they can reproduce your retina, no doubt at all.
Speaker 2: And if they can reproduce the retina, they can reproduce you. Yes, And there's multiple Corey's out there.
Speaker 1: Oh my, that would be. That would be don't don't please.
Speaker 3: People that are out there.
Speaker 1: I am, oh, yeah, you don't say nothing about people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the full, full, full on episode of Kennedy Research. And I'm exhausted. I've only gotten like four hours sleep at night for the past couple of nights because I'm literally reading these fucking documents, like line by line of the Marine Diaries the entire time Oswald was in the Marines. It's driving me crazy, and I'm finding all kinds.
Speaker 2: Of wild ship So are you finding I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, the whole time, the whole timer is sitting here, I'm just like in the back of my head, I'm like still thinking about it. I'm like, well, if Oswald was here, then where was he here?
Speaker 2: It's like, whatever do you ever come across reacharch research. That's like Oswald went out and got to pack a gum somewhere uninteresting, like mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But for some reason, it's is out there that he went and got to pack a gun from the store for some reason.
Speaker 3: You can literally, well researchers have tried to reconstruct his entire day to day like for his whole fucking life, and it's wild. It's wild. So I realized something. You know, he's got a whole list of jobs that are somewhat verifiable, all seemingly connected to the CIA in one way or another. But when he was arrested, he had a pay stub for a company. It was the American Bakery Company. You didn't work for a bakery. There's no American bakery company. Yeah, he had a check and he cashed it. So that must have been how they were funding him through dummy companies. And so that's kind of what I'm thinking about right now. So but yeah, there's a lot of things going on, like in the Marines. So clearly there were two Oswalls at this point, one hundred per I'm trying to trace their activities through the corps because they were in the same place as remember from the from forty seven onward, these two kids married each other's lives, including in the Marines. And I've come across an absolutely blatant contradiction from one of oswald immediate supervisors, who was with him for the vast majority of the time he was in the Marines. And this guy seems to be covering for the operation because he seemed to have known both of the Oswalts.
Speaker 2: So I saw a guy who looked exactly like me at the Dead one.
Speaker 3: Time, really yeah, interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was one of those things where like the it was a long long time ago, but the girl I was with goes, hey, that guy down there looks like you, and you know, no, you never you never got Yeah. I was gone like me, you know. I looked at this guy and go, oh, oh my god, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Holy shit?
Speaker 2: That guy doesn't he exactly like me? And I got down, like I scooted down a couple like rows. I was right there. I was looking at him like, fuck, that is weird. I should go. And I was like, man, I was thinking of you know, like, had it been any other concert, I probably would have gone down there and said something. But at the Dead you never know what's going on in somebody's head, Like, you know, that could be the end of that guy. You think, I come, I come running up there. I'm your your future self from three weeks from now.
Speaker 1: Take that acid. He's like, what I already took it.
Speaker 2: Don't take that acid. Then I could just go running off.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's a little weird. I'm you three weeks from now. I think there was a movie like that. Was it a Tenant? I don't know if you've ever seen that movie.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I've seen parts of it, but I didn't.
Speaker 1: Man, if you want to talk about a maybe when you get to the end of it, you're gonna be like.
Speaker 3: Hang on, are you talking about I just watch? Are you talking about the one with the bullets that went back in time or something like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You could, you could date things backwards in town. Yeah, like when you went on the other side and got to the very end.
Speaker 3: I for thinking it was gonna be this fucking holy shit intense and like, uh like everything was gonna be like futuristic and predictive and prescient and all that, And I got to the end and I was like, that was the dumbest fucking movie I ever seen, because that whole fucking thing was so contradictory to reality and even in their own explanations of how the bullets were moving backwards in time, but they had him in a bag. Go fuck yourself. It was ridiculous. It wasn't nearly as profound as he attempted it to be.
Speaker 1: Well, they were moving backwards because you were you were technically move them backwards, and how does that work in town? So so something had already happened, and then when you flip to the other side, everything you did was in reverse of what had already happened. Y. Yeah, but it's it's fucked up, man, because like.
Speaker 3: And that act there, I think Robert pattis up in some weird movies.
Speaker 2: Es.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Robert Pattison. Uh he he ends up at the end of the movie. He's the actual little kid who was the grown up that the black guy was teamed up with the whole time. So it's fucked yeah. I mean those movies like that, What's what's the other one of you Got instale or you Got inception? Inception?
Speaker 3: Every every time paradoxical movie screws it up because nobody really knows how that would work right, especially like, what was that movie Edge of Tomorrow with Tom Cruise. Did you see that?
Speaker 2: It was a good one, but it's.
Speaker 3: Got all kinds of like logical fallacies scattered through it. So but it was good.
Speaker 2: Did you see Memento?
Speaker 3: You know? I have, but it's been like twenty years since I've seen it.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: I keep seeing it on Amazon Prime or something and I'm like, I should watch it, and I just never get around to it.
Speaker 2: That is a That's one of those. Just the way they directed it, the way they put it together, makes you feel like you're going a little bit crazy, Like you feel kind of like you're in their their shoes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the movie's open ended, like you don't you never really know what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're it's like you have amnesia. Yeah, because they play it backwards. It's like it's like getting a DVD and going to the end of it and then moving back and playing the last chapter first, and then moving back two chapters and playing that, and then moving back three chapters and playing that just eat where until you get to the very front the beginning of the movie. So it's because it's done that way, edited that way, it makes you feel like you're like losing a tiny but the character, I think that's the point, right, because the characters is kind of losing his mind because he can't remember anything longer than fifteen seconds ago. So everything's like tattooed on. It takes his shirt off, he's all covered in tattoos with his back, yeah he is, and all that shit tattooed on his thighs so he can remember who he is. And don't talk on the phone too long. He's like, oh fuck, how long have I been on the phone. He's like on the phone talking he tattoos. Don't talk on the phone too him? How long have I been on the phone? That's so weird. If you couldn't remember fifteen seconds ago, or you couldn't remember sixteen seconds ago, you know, would you like, yeah, you just.
Speaker 1: Be looking at it just weird. Chet you'd be like, oh damn.
Speaker 2: Now, and then there'd be no future, no no way to like process like ramifications of anything, because you'd only be living in like fifteen second intervals, never be able to be in control of the future.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I'm great, I believe that it was the way the way it worked is that the next day, his memory would re say it.
Speaker 2: If I'm right, it's like groundhoud day. Yeah, he just couldn't remember anything longer. Yeah, so any interaction he had with you yesterday was like.
Speaker 1: The first Yeah mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You could really manipulate some one like that.
Speaker 1: That's that trippy stuff that you know, if it happened in real life, it'd be pretty fucked up.
Speaker 2: Well does it's that drug scopolamine, the stuff to that powder that they blow in your face and like you ever see that movie Serpent in the Rainbow. Uh Uh, they know about powder in your face and turn into a walking zombie. You're Cia was playing around with that, trying to get around the same time they were doing mk ultra and all the acid tests they were they were trying to see if they could turn you into a mind control zombie through that. And that's a pretty good one because that's what will happen when you go to Brazil and some some unusually attractive girl decides it wants to take an interest in you for some reason, and you can't put two and two together, and then the next thing you know, somebody blows a powder in your face and your ATM and giving them the keys to your house and giving them all the furniture in your hotel room home, and you're giving them your watch, and there's all these stories. They wake up like two days later. They have no fucking clue what they've done, but everything that they have is gone, and they're just like in a dreams like oh you got You've got dosed.
Speaker 1: Look Serpent in the Rainbow.
Speaker 2: They bury the guy thinking he's dead, and he wakes up inside the coffin, which is of course like a whole new other paranoia that you just unleash when you watch that movie.
Speaker 1: Look, we got to be honest. If you go down to Brazil when you're just down there visiting and there's some hot ass Brazil and cheek that tastes interesting, you just know that it's not real. Okay, you're about just get out of there. You know, she comes up to you, what's your name? I had I speak of I speaking no Brazil. You know what I'm saying? You speak English? I speaking English. I don't speak that either. Okay, leave me alone.
Speaker 2: That's my paranoia with my my Anco story from last year with the chicken Lingerie. Came up to me and was like, what's up like, I want to go party. I was like, you're glowing like a FED for one and second too, She's like, I go, what do you do for a living? She's like, I'm an international dominatrix. I was like, okay, She's like here, what's happened? Text me? She texted me a icon of a peeled banana. I was like, I think this is this is this is a trap?
Speaker 1: Banana says, She says she She says, she feels bananas. Is that what she's trying to tell you? Sheela, I believe that.
Speaker 2: Was the message that I was getting from the chick that was standing in lingerie right next to me texting me. I believe. I believe the message is that I work for the federal government in capacity and I would like to get you on film doing something that you and have a hard time explaining to your wife. That that was the message I got from it. But that's just the paranoid tinfoil hattering me. Meanwhile, some some random bastard probably took her back to his hotel and banged her brains out, and knowing that she probably really wasn't a FED, I don't know, but I just assumed.
Speaker 1: So it's like, when it's that easy, there's a catch.
Speaker 3: No, sometimes it's that easy.
Speaker 2: You know what, then I'll miss on that shot because the ramifications of being wrong on that one.
Speaker 1: He is too.
Speaker 2: You start seeing me on here going I think Israel is our most trusted ally And then.
Speaker 1: They got they got ladies and gentlemen, they got to him.
Speaker 3: So you know, it's interesting you say that about Israel because now that you say that, I'm thinking that it's been very quiet lately. We haven't really been hearing a whole lot. I would expect that we'd have had I ran destroy them by now, but they seem to be when.
Speaker 1: They trying to race, like hey or something.
Speaker 2: Not Victor Orbond in Hungary, he rolled out the red carpet for him, put his tongue straight up his ass. It was because I thought Victor Orbond was better than that, but apparently apparently I was.
Speaker 1: Wrong, especially the tengu in the ass for you know, that's how BB likes it.
Speaker 2: I hear it's called the lind give me the I want you to give me the Lindsay gram. What is that? That's your tongue as far up my ass as it'll go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just me man, it has been in d C. From what I hear, it has been a little quiet with Hamas, and I ain't really heard of.
Speaker 3: On the ground they're trying to They've been making incursions into southern Lebanon on the ground and getting their asses handed to them, and they haven't been able to take a single village from what I've been hearing. So all they can do is drop bombs on people. They don't have any other skills, they don't have any other.
Speaker 2: Means well, and they also they're they're a fighting force that crumbles after the first casualty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because none of you don't fucking be there. Their desertion rate is somewhere between ten and twenty very high.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cowardly armed forces Israel, very cowardly, but not surprising.
Speaker 1: Well let me yeah, but say they are good.
Speaker 2: At making TikTok videos about how brave their military is and dancing. I have seen women's and dancing in women's lingerie after they blow up some Palestinians house and then and then do the videos of them wearing the dead people's dead women's underwear and parading around and doing fashion shows for their buddies as because they think that's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that ain't weird at all, is I mean? Yeah, I don't know about that. That's a little tough. Well, the do you think there's what how many how many days we got pool? We got sixty days before Trump gets seen? All right, give a take. Do you think this will continue up until after?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: I mean for both for both for US, the Isra Hamas, the Ukraine Russia. Do you think there would be uh a coming coming to Jesus meeting before Trump's can get seeing, whether it be one after he gets seen?
Speaker 2: Well, you think there's no coming to Jesus, No coming to Jesus. No, because because they can say, uh, in terms of Ukraine, uh, let's say Biden, not that they're going to, but let's just say that Biden and Trump both decide they're going to just stop financing Ukraine and they say, okay, well we're just done financing them, so so we're just gonna the war's gonna end. Well, Russia has to say in this too, there's nobody nobody said that they're gonna stop. Why would they stop. They're just gonna continue doing what they do, take continue taking land, and when they get the terms that they want, then they'll then it'll be over. But it's not gonna be over just because America decides that. I mean, it would be from a morale standpoint of the Ukrainian soldier, it would most definitely be over. They would be giving up in mass, but the Russians would just take them all hostage and keep taking land.
Speaker 3: I mean, it doesn't. I disagree with that completely because the Putin has outlined exactly what the objectives are.
Speaker 2: Give us the four h bloss, You detach yourself, be completely neutral, no Western aid, You do not join NATO, and we and we permanently in excess the land that it's taken. We permanently take Crimea and you you are you become a pub vassal state that is not tied to the West and not tied to NATO anymore. Unless you're willing to agree to all that, then the war continues.
Speaker 3: But the problem that I have is I don't see a way for I mean, do you really think that Putin is just going to allow black Rock to come in and rebuild Ukraine. I don't think so. That's a fucking unique no, Because if that happens, it's nothing more than the status quo and he can't have that. He cannot have the West rebuild Ukraine.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree, he needs to rebuild it.
Speaker 3: He needs to do that to show it as a sign of not only to prevent the West from doing it, but he needs to do it to show that he's magnanimous about it, right, that he's a benevolent guy. Because I'm rebuilding Ukraine. He needs to send that. He needs to, at least for the optics, for no other reason, however many billions it costs. He needs to do.
Speaker 2: That, and he hasn't gone scorched earth on them yet, and because that has always been his plans. But he could they turn the water off. They're turning the power off to Ukraine. It's seventy percent off now, yes, But the minute they decide that the water stops flowing, then it's over for the people. They could they could easily take out every airport, every bridge, and turn off all the and knock out all the water treatment facilities for Kiev and put those people back into the Middle Ages overnight if they wanted to. So like, they should be very careful with how they deal. They're not exactly in a position of strength here. There's no fight, there's no more soldiers left for them to fight Russia with. You start taking American soldiers in there. I mean, that's a whole nother world. Thanks you to a whole other level.
Speaker 3: Do you think that it's it's been somewhat quiet until well? To break the silence, Biden gave the green light for long range missiles, right, and so Putin responded by taking out an arms factory with the new Rashnik hypersonic intercontinental medium range ballistic missile, which is the most advanced missile on the planet in the mid range. From when I hear now, each warhead contained six Each missile contained six warheads. So and we've seen them in action now. He used them very quickly. They're pretty fucking devastating.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the time in the Mediterranean a Russian jet buzzed the an aircraft carrier and knocked all the power out to it for like.
Speaker 3: I think, ringing a bell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they didn't fly a second Well, they tried to bait them into flying it, into doing it a second time so they could record what was going on. They could really be paying attention to how they did it, and Russia wouldn't do it second time, but they did it once, and I guess that the word inside was like, we don't know really what that was, but it was like an like a temporary emp and they were just sort of like floating out there for a while with nothing working. It just cracks me out that technology.
Speaker 3: Our military analysts must be the dumbest fucking people in the world, because if you look at if you put yourself in Putin's mind, from the time that he came to power in the nineties, he knew it was only a matter of time. Once he bucked the West again and was like yeah, no thanks, and once he threw all the oligarchs in jail or exiled them and all that stuff, he knew it was only a matter of time before he would be target number one again. And his entire development of the military over the last alans have been thirty years at this point, give or take, has been life or death. It's been life or death for Russia. It hasn't been oh, it would be nice if we have some new missiles, like like like us, like, oh, we should develop some new stuff. No, it was life or death for them. They have had no choice, and that's why they're in the position that they are, and I would not want to go to war with Russia even without forget about China and Iran. Just Russia alone, I think would kick our fucking ass. All we do is talk a good game.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, but I mean talpon that good game is uh is part of you know what I'm saying. That's a big piece.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we got beat by a bunch of yak fuckers with sandals on in Afghanistan after twenty years, and then by a bunch of a bunch of farmers and sandals in Vietnam.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, we're really not. We have all the money, but like, do we have them?
Speaker 1: We were there.
Speaker 3: Seventy schools did we build for the Afghanistan children? How many hospitals do we build for them? How many do we invict? Fixed their sewer systems or bill roads or any of that stuff?
Speaker 2: No, they were, they were they they were like middle aged people when we got there, and they're middle aged people with shoulder fired missiles after we leave. You know, they're they're the highest birth rate of any country in the world, lowest education, low. I mean, it's nothing's changed there.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so here here's the reason why I think that quote unquote, uh, we haven't looked at the snuff because in recent history of war, people aren't into the true annihilation of an entire country. You know what I'm saying, the real life, when I come in here, I'm on flattenous motherfucker, there won't be nobody left, Mike, They're not the end of the day, you know what I'm saying, could be in the day. That's the way she used to be. You know, they go in there and they just just wipe the shit out.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, if you live in Felujah, Iraq, you you're you're wiped out for multiple generations with the birth defects that you'll have in your family tree forever from the depleted uranium that we use there. So in that regard, there's some places that are so toxic that they're it might as well be wiped off them. That Fallujah is one of them. Used white phosphorus and depleted uranium on that on those people there for some reason, because you know nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: Right, right, Yeah, So it's we're not as I think as as a as an entire world, we're not as ruthless as we used to.
Speaker 2: Be we gotta up our game.
Speaker 1: Yeah I think, yeah, I mean we used to be extremely ruthless, you know what I'm saying. That'd be a few. I mean by the time, by the time people got done, you know, there was a few of you can't folk left. That was about it. The ones who were able to slither off in the night. I mean, that was it. I mean just just think of the ship, you know, coming over here with the with the Native Americans ship them niggas is stuck on reservations. When the last time you've seen the Native Americans and yeah, exactly, like you want to talk about, like just the it's like, all right, this ship is ours, y'all, motherfuckers I had here. Okay, this is just the way it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: And it's it's not new. It sounds bad. And everybody who's who's in college right now is like, oh my god, this is stolen land, like we're totally unstolen.
Speaker 3: And it's like, I guarantee you some fucking people were here like millions of years.
Speaker 2: Ago, America before he traced it a thousand years ago, their civilizations here. So again it's like trying to justify what the white Man did coming over here and taking all the land and doing all the things that they did. It's certainly gross, but it's by no means like a novel.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna rewrite history, and I'm gonna say that the Indians stole it from the Vikings. I don't know if my timelines are right, but that's.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the here's the prim I mean, the Indians, they were over here. They were trying to steal lamb from each other, putting people's heads on pikes, scalping people eating meat. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I thought they were all nice, and the peace pipe and stuff.
Speaker 1: That was any it just smiting.
Speaker 2: They would cut your head head off or hands off or whatever too. Yeah, they were, they were, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean the Mayas, oh pull Mayas. The Spaniards came in there and wiped them out with damn. They were fucking sacrificing folks on top of the damn temple, letting the blood run down it. I mean, let's not forget that. Everybody any time in history, somebody is taking out Oh they were such nice people, like you just go over there and it would kumbaya. They would you like some corn and some grain and would you like a pancake. My life makes a great pancake. It's just like the sacrifice of people.
Speaker 2: They didn't just sacrifice like you know, like the virgin you know thing they when the Mayans did their sacrifices, it was over like a four day period and there would be forty thousand people that would have would be murdered. They said that there was blood running down the Yeah, the sides of the pyramids there. You've never been to the Mexican Pyramid. I've been to Mexican pyramids before. Like they're legit. If there's if if they're big enough that if if someone said those things were all covered with blood and it was all running down, you know, it'd be like the shining or carry or something like that, it'd be equally. I mean, there be a lot of blood there, like a lot of the Mayans slipping slide waterslide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there was so great people, them damn Spaniards coming there. Because was it. What's the most recent movie that I seen with Oh, Black Panther two, My man, he ain't awqua man? Is he the fish dude? That was the Mexican guy. I can't think of his name right now. But anyway they show where you know, his kin folks got taken out by them, Damn Spaniards. You know what I'm saying, his mind and kim boo. Yeah, it's just like, well they weren't doing too good themselves, Okay, now I know it was bad. It was probably there was some innocent folk that got wiped out. That's what war looks like. That's what taking over the civilization looks like. It's like, let's not let's not sit here in that.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, everyone talks a good game about like not killing civilians in wartime, but it seems as though they all kill kill civilians in war time, like it's just part of the thing. Yes, it's it's a ridiculous number.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're usually Yeah, if the stats are to be believed, the numbers were like in World War One it was ten percent of the deaths were civilian. I think in World War Two it was like thirty percent. In Vietnam it was like seventy percent. In Iraq, it was like civilian death.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: It's an increasing to the point where these days now over over ninety percent of the deaths were civilian in Iraq that's that's wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really wild. Wow, Dan, I mean they ain't take out any of the fighters.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, but it's because we were We couldn't finance them fast enough, couldn't buy them, bribe them, ship them from other countries in fast enough to get them to be the enemy that we could fight, keep the war going year after year after year.
Speaker 1: Got you got you gotta have.
Speaker 2: You got to have enough participants. And if you don't have enough participants, then you have to go out and rent a bunch of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's always a little weird.
Speaker 2: You saw Putin talk about that before.
Speaker 1: The list. Yeah, I've seen the list.
Speaker 2: I can tell you exactly how much it costs to pay for a fighter. Come out here. I've seen the list.
Speaker 1: That's the answers. Okay, so so we don't so we believe that the UH I think it's a Charlie and Corey, you'll both believe that those wars will continue into Trunks presidency.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's well, here's the thing. It would be in everyone's best interest for these wars to stop. I don't even want to call them war. They're not really even war military and in Palestine is just a genocide right, So I don't see any wars going on, but they need to stop either way. And when you look at the facts, Russia is completely in the right and justified and everything they've done so far, So therefore they should have the final say on what happens. And the Trump, if he had a fucking clue, he should be willing to fold, honestly, because Putin's not going to fold at all.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree that he should wrap us up. It's there's one thing. It's one thing to to be in a war is unpopular and as awful as this, it's another thing to just be then dishonest about the reality of the situation on the ground and say, oh, we're just going to keep it going because you know politics. And that's what Vietnam. That happened in Vietnam, and it cost a bunch of kids their life where whether they died there or came home and spent the rest of their life yelling at stop signs or something, you know what I mean. So you you've screwed them up. And that our government is so easily you know, enticed into these wars, it's it's just disgusting. And every time we do it, we just ruin our reputation further around the world, make us look like a banana republic that we are, and and nobody gives and and we just look like the bad guys.
Speaker 1: Because it used to be, didn't It used to be that the wars were good for the US economy. I mean that's the way it used to be, right, Like when wars come, like, oh man, money's to be made now, and it's just like we just nails.
Speaker 2: But but but the people that are reporting that are in Washington, DC, and money and war is good for the economy, and so they're not wrong in their reporting of it. It's just that it's a very limited group in which it supports. I mean that's why you see over the last twenty years all the big build out around the Washington, DC area, with all these just mansions being built in all these all this business there. There's a lot of money that never leaves the Beltway, and that stuff gets you know, they stay. They talk about it like it's, oh, you know, we're spend nine hundred billion dollars on our military this year, and you in your mind, you're thinking we're spending it all out there. Most of it is being spent inside. It's being spent inside that very small area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're putting these new couches in the Pentagon and they put.
Speaker 2: There, they're shopping on the company store.
Speaker 1: The new toilet's with the with the buddet. They got the buddet in. It sprays right in your ass and spread it open. It gets you clean. They're putting new ones in there, and that costs about about twenty five million. We had this disgusting.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting that that war is privatized and it's incentivized, and it's so profitable for for companies. And as long as you have that, you have a real sort of flaw in uh in in the system. When when you can make a lot of money by bombing people to pieces, you're the bad.
Speaker 1: Guy, bottom of the bottom line, bottom scoop the fun.
Speaker 2: Whether you take out the trash in Lockheed Martin or you're the guy that's plotting the coordinates of where the bombs are going to drop, you're the fucking bad guy.
Speaker 1: You just are, bottom line. The quicskest way to become a millionaire is to get a government contract, I believe, because you could just you could just straight up take them the task. You know what I'm saying. What was that? I did a video on this. I can't remember who it was, uh CDC or which which agency it was, but they put they put a bunch of picnic tables that had solar panels, so they would they would open up and they had solar panels on top of the picnic tables. That way you could plug in your your laptop and your iPhone and all that and charge it right up. The problem is is that nobody was working at the facility. They were all working from home. So I don't know it's been a ship ton of money on that. It's like it's like, hey, guys, we got you said that. If it's like cool, nobody's working.
Speaker 3: The amount of waste in this country when you just look at it from a resource level, as absolutely staggering.
Speaker 1: Oh it's terrible, Like it's horrendous. Like when I, uh, what was it? Did that? Did that? He was right that Bloomberg put like five hundred million in the Kamala Harrison's campaign.
Speaker 3: I heard over a billion total. Oh god, really yeah, well not down but everybody.
Speaker 1: Combined, Oh yeah, we had a bit. She had a big and six so she had five hundred million more than Trump.
Speaker 3: See time, when money mean shit, Like if you're a real if you're a real populist candidate, like they could spend a trillion dollars, it wouldn't matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but here's what them makes sense. Okay, So she got a beag and six in one hundred and seven days. I believe that was her campaign win.
Speaker 3: How is that even legal?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's fucking insane, is what it is.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like you have representation?
Speaker 1: Do I feel like I have representation for me?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do your Are your beliefs adequately represented in government? Do you have people in government who will represent you? They're no, The answer is no. The answers no. Ever since the Citizens United, we lost our representation.
Speaker 1: They're not very Oh man, you know how hard it is to Okay, So, at the end of the day, technically you're representing a majority, but you still have a minority, which is close to close to fifty percent of the people who don't believe in what you representing. So you can never represent an entire nation no matter how many people you put in there. There's no way physically possible.
Speaker 3: To Well, then it sounds like the minority shouldn't get taxed.
Speaker 1: That's I'm just putting that out there, just putting that out there. Yeah, So that's the that's the that's the issue. It's it's like, oh, majority rules. It's like, well, I'm still pissed about this, you know what I'm saying. Even though y'all rule, this is still bad for me. It's like majority rules. So at the end of the day, like won't give a fuck what we're doing. Like, your entire belief system can never be represented anywhere on this planet. Ever. The only way for you to represent your beliefs is to hold some type of power. That's it. If you don't hold the power, then this stuff really can't get out there unless you got some type of cold you know what I'm saying, you're able to I need to like people into That's about the only way.
Speaker 2: But Corey, you've thought of starting all too much effort.
Speaker 1: There's there's a lot of stuff you gotta do. It's it's not as easy. You know. Everybody always tells you, all, man, it's easy that this one phrase we get you in trouble. All you got to do is I hear that ship all the time. People come into where I'm working. Oh man, all you got to do is, I'm like, okay, come sit your fucking ass over here. Then all you got to do is and hook it right on up. You know what I'm saying. People just think just the world simple. You know what I'm saying. I think the world simple. People come in and they're like, hey, man, how long that it's gonna take. It's like placing your whole engine. Well, it's at least gonna be at least gonna be three days. What you're thinking to be ready on the third day one? I'm not sure. I'm not dropping freak fries. Dog, you know what I'm saying, people, people think you dropping French fries. When I dropped the French fries, I hit the button three and a half minutes. They will be done in three and a half minutes. It's not the way like everything else in the world works. You know what I'm saying. We're not dropping French fries when we ain't baking the cake. You know what I'm saying. It's just like and everybody, everybody wants everything instantaneously, and and that's not the case. So and there's no way, oh Charlie, what we were talking about is there is there it? Do you feel like you are that you have representation in the government.
Speaker 2: No, The best I could hope for is that somebody in the government coincidentally also happens to want something that I want. That's the best I could hope for, and that he goes after it not because it's the right thing to do, but because he also happens to want it to So like, as an example, Corey could probably appreciate this when they're when they're talking talking about all these Trump nominees and is this guy going to be Commerce secretary and this guy going to be the head of SEC and like you you go for the guy who owns bitcoin, right, Like that guy has said in the past that he kind of likes bitcoin, or maybe he owns it, or you know that JD Vance owns it and everything, so you go, all things being equal, I'll go with the guy who just coincidentally happens to like the same thing I like. But this idea that that this person we're going to finance his campaign with our six dollars and and he's gonna become our representative, and we're going to go have a chat with him and tell him what we want and that we want it to be this way, where we just don't have any sort of pull, We don't have the ability to to lean on somebody that hard. The best we can do is just hope that he wants it too, and if he does, then you have a chance of getting it. But then again, it may also just be somebody talking about it because they want you to support them, and then as soon as they get in office, they're gonna do whatever they or their masters tell them to do anyway, and maybe that is to tell everyone you're gonna be supportive of something like in this example, Bitcoin, and then when you get in do the exact opposite. So I don't I don't think we have any representation here at all. Any representation is purely accidental.
Speaker 1: Right now, I was telling the Corey that it's hard for them to represent the people because the people are so diverse in thinking. So with diversity and thinking, you will never be able to represent the people fully.
Speaker 2: And let's be honest, have you met the people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of the people are dumb, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like you know I I there is part of me that understand when that the politician could could theoretically pull you aside and say you really want me to represent these dumb dumbs out there. I mean, come on, I you know, I understand. But theoretically you are supposed to be representative of the people, and if the people want something nonsensical, the people can be Here's the thing, the people can be made to feel a certain way. They can be told how what they want. They don't really truly have an original thought. They they they tried to roll out Beyonce to convince people to think that Kamala Harris should be the next president. That's respect they have for you. They think that you are so easily manipulated that Eminem is going to swing you. You could be like, you know, I was undecided, but that Eminem makes a good point.
Speaker 1: Well, Charlie, here's the issue is that Beyonce didn't actually so that, but you know, you know what she did.
Speaker 2: She gave the Kamala Harris campaign a little taste of what they're going they were going to give to the rest of the country, which is promising one thing and then when the time comes, I'm renegotiating the deal. You know, you better you better hope I don't renegotiate it further.
Speaker 1: You're lucky.
Speaker 2: I'm here. I'm not performing. I know you said. I know you told everybody and set the expectation that I'm going to be here performing. But I'm here, I'm not performing. But you're supposed to perform, but I'm not, and yet here I am, and I'm not doing it? Aren't I isn't it? Doesn't it suck when you when you think you're gonna when somebody promises you something, and then at the moment when you're really counting on them, they leave you high and dry, knowing that there's nothing you can do about that. Kamala Harris, Doesn't that suck?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's it.
Speaker 2: Must have. You must have been really disappointed that that you you wound up looking stupid for promising something and then not being able to deliver on How does that feel? Would you go sit in that for a while, you pieces of garbage.
Speaker 1: Bags? I did hear that people were piste off, and then actually came there. I spake to her performer a few of it's.
Speaker 2: Good good if you're that easily pissed off.
Speaker 1: I'm pissed off because Beyonnest they didn't perform.
Speaker 2: I got duped into this.
Speaker 1: Well, well, extrapolate out further. Right.
Speaker 2: You know that feeling when you went to the Kamala Harris rally and you thought you were going to get something and then you didn't. What if that were the next four years? Here's It's the experiential campaign where you get to come there and be disappointed in real time. You don't even have to wait years to be disappointed. You can get disappointed that night.
Speaker 1: Charlie days, but you would have plenty of.
Speaker 2: Joy, joy interested trademark Enjoy, some restrictions campaign and joy. And so what am I running off?
Speaker 1: I'm running up? This is the campaign of joy. We're coming here to have a good time joy singing the damn pitbull. So the other way, somebody start pulling shots. You know, I was like, I was, okay, Joey. They're like, what's your plan day for everybody to be happy?
Speaker 2: The plan is joy? Yeah, the plan is joy. The plan is so good then I don't even want to spoil it for you. Yeah exactly, I want I want you to be surprised.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get tell you what I'm gonna do. I'll tell you what my plan is after you put.
Speaker 2: Me in office.
Speaker 1: That's hey, that's a good one right there. It's that the first time somebody's did it. I guess put something out there.
Speaker 2: My proposal is behind my paywall. You see.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like an O way of like you like like I put a little something up therefore.
Speaker 2: You something for free. But if you want to see the good stuff, if you want to see me.
Speaker 1: Uh take the nine age nine. Why you know to see me suck Israel's dick. That's gonna if you want to see that in live action, cause you little ask you damn Yeah, that is right that that that was our campaign. Our campaign was that was a campaign.
Speaker 2: Everything is behind the paywall. Our entire ideologies behind the paywall.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's perfect. This available one to run over right there.
Speaker 2: And Trump was out there with Trump's method is not like pay per view. His is like Netflix, right, as long as you've got a subscription, it's kind of free for you, right. I see all his stuff. His stuff is sort of out there, like.
Speaker 1: You can see all the good stuff in the past stuff. Oh you get to check this out too. Thank you for being a Netflix describer. You get this ship fight. It's like, oh, I appreciate that. I appreciate that all.
Speaker 2: But also in Trump's campaign it was buffering the whole time because there were so many people jumping on the bandwagon. You could watch Kamala stuff in H four K, eight K, sixteen K, whatever K you want is crystal clear. No, no problem with the signal because there wasn't anybody watching it. Nobody was interested in that. The joy is gone. I heard that Joy Reid is moving to London.
Speaker 1: I read that she Oh, I think I think Ellen DeGeneres was Uh, I think she was moving.
Speaker 2: She's on the run. That's there's the difference.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that is I think David when dadistne, I mean there's it's yeah, she should be involved in Dan well late.
Speaker 2: Let's be honest here looking back on her career. She had a thirty year career as a comedian, Yet she was never funny.
Speaker 1: Who was a comedian? Did generous? Stop you playing thing? Ain't no way in diss halo the names if you start doing.
Speaker 2: When she filed her taxes, she would ask what her occupation was. She would put comedian and ironically.
Speaker 1: American retire comedian, actress, actress? What was she acting?
Speaker 2: Oh, she's trying to act? Like a human being. But she failed miserably, apparently with all her staff, all the people on her show again once again, another show that was just spreading joy everywhere. You're know, fucking all the show cover on her throat.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's see, she's probably the career started on the nineteen eighties. Yeah, she was in.
Speaker 2: She had an Ellen sitcom. She had a whole sitcom like Roseanne.
Speaker 1: She was a big deal.
Speaker 2: I played craps next to her hard rock one night. She was not funny.
Speaker 1: She was there.
Speaker 2: She was the most stone faced. Do you ever see those stonefaced players that look like they're having no fun? That was her. My friends and I were having a great time. We're trying to get her engaged in. One Canadian friend of mine was just busting her balls the entire time. We were playing craps, and she just was stonefaced, and we were like, God, damn, you're supposed to be a comedian. You've been here's for forty five minutes, You've won seventeen thousand dollars playing craps. I haven't seen a smile from you once. Where's the joy? Ellen? Where's the joy?
Speaker 1: She's released for staying ut specials The beginning. She's in two thousand here and now in two thousand and three, relatable in twenty eighteen, and she did one this year for your approval.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the last one she's doing. She said, nobody there's no appetite for Ellen. She's not funny.
Speaker 1: I mean she's not. No. Women are a little weird anyway because they as far as comedians and I'm pretty sure they could be a funny one somewhere, but they get up there and all they talk about is like the dick they take. It's it's like it's kind of it's kind it is. It's just bad man about it and just talk about like weird sex stuff. And you're like, I don't know, it just ain't funny from a woman, you know what I'm saying. It's just like like he try, like what's the other one that was that? Amy Schumer? Is that the one? Like I tried to watch one of her things.
Speaker 2: I was like, like, he's just embarrassed on her behalf.
Speaker 3: She's fat, nobody's sucking her.
Speaker 1: No, she's she's a joke thief.
Speaker 2: Too. Comedy knows she's a joke thief. That's the worst. That's the worst kind because you're you're famous, like you're doing well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on, let me pull this dude to he's a he's a tree trader. He probably he probably takes the she probably does a strap on stuff. I had to guess. Here he goes right here he is Chris Fisher, I think, but yeah, this is the husband.
Speaker 3: It looks like deserve each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he hitting that she's unfunny. He wearing it out supposedly. Yeah, this is a legend. Here we go. Yeah, there you go. Is this that's a difference this? Yeah. Yeah, So it's just I don't know. Every once in a while I get on I'm on TikTok. A woman, uh, he's doing a comedy stand up comes across and I'm like, let me see if she's got anything for me here, and she just goes on about how, you know, the six she used to have in her twenties was there. I was just like, it's like like women just talking about it's something about women talking about and having sex. It's just like.
Speaker 2: Like not funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just it's like, well it is weird. It's like, yeah, that's for.
Speaker 2: For for female comedians for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's like like they dive right into it, like every single one up. Like even if there they'll dive into it. I'll just be.
Speaker 2: Who's the Who's the lesbian comedian the Australian lesbian comedian that has like a full show out on like Netflix and god, I damn, I can't remember the name. She's the least funny person around show.
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 2: Yeah her?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: She. I watched like the trailer for her comedy special. I was like, you're you've got to be kidding me, Like this is normally you know, like the trailer is like there's some good one liners and the sort of get you get you prepped for what you you know, it's a it's a commercial for the show. Well if that's a commercial for the show, then I think I'll pass on the show completely unfunny, Like I just you feel like nobody, like nobody along the way pulled you aside and said this is fucking awful. I can't run this.
Speaker 1: Yeah I know. And they get paid, but they get paid money, they get paid real money.
Speaker 2: They should pay them in monopoly.
Speaker 1: Money, like these are specials like on Netflix and HBO, so like they get paid real money. Oh yeah, And a lot of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for like bad standods, Well you it's it's like a DEI Well, I.
Speaker 1: Think I think their issue is is that they don't they don't dive enough into like the current atmosphere of what's going on in the world. You know what I'm saying, Like, I think that's what the issue is. Well, give that, but you know what, you know, maybe maybe men aren't When men do comedy, they're not so much concerned about being politically correct as much, and so you know, they'll they'll die into into topics that could seem a little taboo that might be a fancy to people.
Speaker 2: Like this show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this entire show, Like, yeah.
Speaker 2: We're racist. We're racist against our own people. You know, we're sexist against everybody, even though we have Lindsay a female hosts for white people. We make front of black people, we make front of Jews, we make front of everybody. We sucked with everybody on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, wasn't that upgraded than when on one of my videos told me that that I hated my own kind Like, h.
Speaker 2: See, there's they can't I can't really hang much on you if you're just they're like damn man, like I was gonna call him, you know something, this this is that beat me to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he diffused the ball before it went off.
Speaker 2: I was about to say I hate black people.
Speaker 1: He said he hated black people. First I didn't. I didn't even need to, damn man. That's like an indefensible move. That's like the ultimately racist he he called black people stupid.
Speaker 2: He called white people stupid too, Like, well, that's true, he did, he did. He called called a lot of white people stupid, so.
Speaker 1: Racist against his own people.
Speaker 2: He hates everybody apparently, Yeah, there's a problem. But they those three guys and Lindsay Sherman have a problem with.
Speaker 1: Everybody, don't they. Yeah, so that's the issue. Like when when they didn't When when it gets deep like that and you can objectively talk ship about everyone, then that kind of that I think that pieces people off more than anything else. Are very envious.
Speaker 2: They wish they could do it. They don't have the guts to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just got to do it.
Speaker 2: It's just okay, you just got to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The politic lived.
Speaker 2: Until you've yelled gunning yard at the top of your lungs like we did, which means fuck you in Chinese at at the at Versailles. I was in Versailles in France like thirty years ago with my buddy and our moms, and we we had we are Chinese boarding school friends had taught us how to say go fuck your mother in Chinese because everyone said it to each other, and so so we picked up and we taught it to our moms who were on the trip with us, and we said, it means up my good friend. It means my good friend in Chinese, you know. And so we were yelling at in Versailles and these huge like group of Chinese tourists turned around and loked us.
Speaker 1: And we were like, yeah, it's working.
Speaker 2: We're the we're the awful Americans on the awful American tourists. In our defense, we were like seventeen years old, but still, yeah, sometimes you got to just be racist.
Speaker 1: You do. And look it's okay, and uh, look a day zero is steel. We're still taking suggestions of a good racist thing to call white people. We are still taking their suggestions, you know what I'm saying. Look, we don't want to leave the man, and that's what's wrong.
Speaker 3: I like any any any racist term against white people. That involves mayonnaise. I think is like the.
Speaker 2: Funniest sandwich eating is funny and I can. I don't like mayonnaise, So for me, it's perfect because it's a real slur.
Speaker 3: Are you America?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't like any of that ship. I don't want any of it.
Speaker 3: It's not bad enough. We have mayonnaise. We have fake mayonnaise, but it is true.
Speaker 1: My people love mayonnaise.
Speaker 3: Zip America with my friend.
Speaker 1: Oh the miracle with That's that's fake mayonnaise, ain't it?
Speaker 3: Yes, fake mayonnaise, but it's actually pretty good fake mayonnaise, Bobby Kennedy.
Speaker 2: When you find that a specific ethnic group really loves and it's weird that they love it, it's funny and on my and my people just absolutely love mayonnaise. And because it's white and they're white, it works well together. So I agree with Corey, it's good you can incorporate mayonnaise into the slur.
Speaker 1: I think, Yeah, here's here's the thing, here's the thing, here's what it's got to work in day. In order for this to work correctly, you have to be able to use it in a song, Okay, and in multiple songs. Country songs, but they have to be able to throw it in there like kind of like you know, black people use it in they rap music, R and B. They can just slide it right on in there. Well, they just know how it rolls off the tongue.
Speaker 2: They used to call Pete Boodhagic Mayo Pete because he was he was both a mayor and he was a white devil, and so you could use Mayo Pete and it worked. Now if you could find something that connects yea, you know, like the way Mayo or you know, you know, well we.
Speaker 1: Might we might have to in on country country singers out there. Figure something out here, Okay, do something incorporated into music. Let's make this viral. Okay. Now, look uh y'all. Now for white people. Now, once you come up with this, okay, make sure you say black folks can't say it. Now. I'm gonna say it, okay because I don't give a fuck, But make sure you say that black folks can't say. Yeah, I'm gonna say white past Yeah, this is ours, okay using it? Yeah, I can't go out there have you use it. Well, we don't know what it is. We don't know what it is yet you don't.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 1: We got no no, no, no what it's got. Like I said, it's got to be something that So, so if we talk about what what music is out there that's predominantly white in nature, the country and pop okay, country and pop music okay, grind col okay, anything.
Speaker 3: Show you know, and one and one Asians, maybe two Asians.
Speaker 1: There are probably more Asians than black people.
Speaker 3: Act they like that grind core stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably yeah, but but yeah, it needs to be incorporated in the music. And it needs to roll off the tongue real easy. You know what I'm saying. I love.
Speaker 2: I'm also still it's an oldie, but a goodie, but uh and I use it as We've used it as Halloween costumes on several occasions. I've got it. I've had it as the name of my fantasy football team before. But anytime you can call a white person a honkey, that is fantastic. It's really, it's really it's because it's so disarmingly funny that you don't know whether to be offended or or laugh at it.
Speaker 1: You know, it's said, I've looked for hology, Okay, just.
Speaker 2: Any kind of honkey and I'll yeah, I'll have to show you my YEA had to.
Speaker 1: Be We need to be able to have multiple speelings of it because you know, originally we had a hard e R. Then we had a A, then we had an as, we had a a Z. We can we can abbreviate it. We just have a nig or we can even throw a jay in there and just have a G you know what I'm saying. I mean, so it's just like I I like jigaboo.
Speaker 2: I think that's a good one. That's a that's a honky kind of synonym. As far as I'm concerned, because somebody called you a jigaboo, tell me that you wouldn't immediately like kind of laugh at first what you call me?
Speaker 1: I believe.
Speaker 2: I think that's funny. We should bring that back. We should see if we can start the process of normalizing that as like a semi funny, semi racist term, a little bit racist, but it's it's also a little bit funny too, So it's not like it's like a soft it's like a soft A, not a hard R.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go, there we go. What what what what was the what was the racist term for the Jewish people, then they have one for them.
Speaker 4: Corey, No, I know, God, Uh here we go?
Speaker 2: Are you looking it up on.
Speaker 3: We're just banned everywhere?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That one, That that that I never understood, Like what is it supposed to mean? Why is it a slur? It's not it's not funny. We were there's plenty. I mean, he but is funny.
Speaker 3: We're talking about the people who said that the pictures of flowers at the entrance of the u N were anti Semitic because they should be pro Israel pictures instead of pictures of flowers. So this is the mentality.
Speaker 2: So we're not necessarily dealing with people whose minds are anchored in reality. I get that. But still it's funny if you call him hebes right, because that's that same it's like short for Hebrew, but also kind of like not overly offensive, but kind of funny.
Speaker 1: Right, Hey, I got the I got the anti Semitic glossary right here.
Speaker 2: Trust brought to you by the s PLC.
Speaker 1: He is brought to you by somebody. Oh a globalist, that's what uh grillion huh a heb he yes, he's from saying yeah, okay, that's a uh we got a holla hoax, this term used by Holocaust deniers. Let's see, himI, that's what That's what Jesse Jackson called him back in the eighties, called Heimi Town, and he got busted and had to do the dance where you think.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so sorry to my Jewish masters. I tell you whatever you want to hear, I'm so sorry. Yeah, they made Jesse Jackson dance.
Speaker 1: When you call it heimitown, Okay, Hey, if you use jew as a verb.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't like that. Noun fine, depending on the circumstances, but.
Speaker 1: Verb they're not.
Speaker 2: They don't like that.
Speaker 1: Okay. If you say ju dash Ish, not Jewish, but jew Ish, yeah the dash you like, yeah yeah yeah ju dash Ish. Yeah. Let's see.
Speaker 2: They're the most sensitive batch of people around too, so everything is going to be on the list. I'm assuming talk about a group that has no sense of humor at all. Everybody's out to get me. Oh, it's like fucking lighting up, have some fun, like we're busting your balls.
Speaker 1: Come on, yeah, okay, yah, Zion's that's the that's the one that.
Speaker 2: It's the political designation.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, let's see you're the stars. Huh. But there's a lot of them up here, and a lot of them are just like regular words, like I mean, it's like cancer, cut die, drowned. Elite. Establishment, establishment is offensive, is non offensive, but it's anti submitted because it's.
Speaker 2: Hard to keep track of everything that's offensive. Floor of tiles that it's you step on one and the next thing you know, it's you've you've, you've done it, you've you've you've used the word that's not allowed to be said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you stepped on the wrong tile. You're just talking regularly, you say it. Work. Folks are just like, take take a deep breadth of like what happened here? What you're saying.
Speaker 2: I didn't even get a chance to call them hebes I must have said something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, didn't even get an opportunity. Yeah, so that's uh. And look when we say white people are talking about American white people, Okay, give a damn about the white folks from Britain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fuck the British. So dumb. They've got their own embarrassing I don't believe sprung from their loins.
Speaker 1: I like their humor, though, Like they embarrassed Corey, Corey, I mean, I mean expand.
Speaker 3: Embarrassed hated the British no more than that accident is fucking stupid. Shut the funk up. Okay, that's number one. Okay, you know it's fake because when they sing it goes away, all right, So I don't want.
Speaker 2: To hear if it's real, that is true, that is true.
Speaker 3: You go listen to Robert Palmer back in the day, you know, simply irresistible, and then go listen talk you can't understand that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Listen to Go listen to Liam Dollagher, try to have a conversation with you. It's good luck. I'm going to Oasis and in August and September with.
Speaker 3: D oh cool.
Speaker 1: They're worse than all straight. Come on, man, the Aussie's.
Speaker 2: The the Australians are awesome. Their government sucks, but the people are fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't know, but every time I see something pop up about some like uh some type of sexual stuff with women involved, it's always Australian women. I'm like, y'all have yeah, I'm talking about like only fans Salem Percy. I mean I would have sameed that all of them sale Percy.
Speaker 2: They they I think they have the lowest age of losing their virgin and of any country in the world, if I'm not mistaken, Australia.
Speaker 1: That's what I would figure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good thing. Like Australia's they're they're, they're, they're, they're up for a good time. They're up for a party, okay, and not that their government would allow them to have a good time or party.
Speaker 3: Until Australians in the British or week they folded to the New World Order in like two seconds. It must be it's that stupid accent. I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: The accents wasn't accident. Oh man, what you know what, you do have a good point when they do saying the accident.
Speaker 2: Well, my biggest complaint with the British is that, you know, you guys spent like one hundred years colonizing the world and and running the spice trade and all of that, and your food is so awful. Your food is the worst. There is no flavor to it, there's no there's there's no such thing as English, you know, like there's Italian food, Chinese food, Japanese English food. I mean, you know what it is, but it's like it's a euphemism for horseship.
Speaker 1: They gott d a mash in a smash, you know.
Speaker 2: I I had a steak at this place in Hampshire and it was a it was this cool like bar restaurant that was that it was next to this river. Our waitress told us that the that restaurant had been there for four hundred years. I got the worst steak I've ever eaten. And it's like, what have you? Like, You've had centuries to get this right, literally centuries in this one location. You still don't know how to cook a steak? How is this kicking your ass?
Speaker 1: They should know they got Going Ramsey.
Speaker 2: Well he lives in in Vegas now British places out there.
Speaker 1: Is he British or something that he's British? Yeah, okay, that's what about to say? Man, they got Going Ramsy and they don't.
Speaker 2: He didn't.
Speaker 1: He didn't you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: He's not in charge of like he's not in charge of like diet or anything like that. You know, there's there's you would think because that now they've got a million people from all of the places that they colonize now living in London. You you think like, oh, well, maybe they'll bring a little flavor to Nope, you'd be wrong. It's all it's where flavor goes to die. United Kingdom. Oh may blame great great music. I mean I love the music that comes out of there, and the comedy. Food is not good and the weather is not either.
Speaker 3: But something they say that's people left don't have any sunshine there. Maybe that's what fucked them up.
Speaker 2: I've been spoiled every time I've been there, and it's been beautiful. But I also get told by everybody, but it.
Speaker 1: Always always hey, well look here's what I do. Know. What was it? They my lottery dream home that's on HGTV. They had the uh, the Great Brick win, the England win.
Speaker 2: But did David Bromstead go over there or did they use.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, they used a different person.
Speaker 2: And he was a little too. He's a little too extra for the UK.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he too extra. But the dude they used, he he has some extra on the too. You know what I'm saying. They had to make sure that we got somebody simmer. But I'm gonna tell you right now. But they were selling. They were trying to sell ship from the from the Old Country. It looked like that ship was fucking built in the damn seventeen hundreds and they're like, yeah, it'd be one million dollars. I'm like one million pounds. I'm like, who what they go when there be fucking a bedroom and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's expensive.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what the thing is y'all selling some ship from the seventeen hundreds? They still cobblestone and she had around. Ain't no paider gott to drive up to my house on the damn cobblestone. You know what I'm saying, stay in his hood.
Speaker 2: Do you ever watch that show, My Lottery Dream Home?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, but I've watched all the AGTV.
Speaker 2: Shows that the one in Vegas they they did with my partner Aubrey, and I didn't.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 2: It's funny because I was I was in Sedona for the for Thanksgiving. It's just a couple of years ago, and uh with my in laws and we were watching they had like a My Lottery Dream Home marathon and we were just sort of like in the house for like four days in a row and for whatever we much we all were watching it.
Speaker 1: We're just watching it.
Speaker 2: We must have watched twenty episodes of it, like over the course of four days. For some reason, we just thought it was the funniest thing to watch, super addictive. And then as soon as like on the last day, I get an email from the producer of it saying, Hey, uh, it's uh, you know, we do my Lottery dream Home and we see that you guys have an HGTV show because my partners are doing Flip or Flop Vegas and we're going to do a show in Vegas and we'd love to, you know, kind of use you guys as the agent and everything. Could you hook that up. I'm like, you're never gonna believe this. Like I'm in the middle of like the only time I've ever gone on one of these my lottery dream home like vendors where you're watching just a ton of episodes in a row. I've just been watching it. So yeah, let's hook it up. Like cool. So so that one, I don't know if you saw the Vegas one, you'll see with my blonde partner.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's let me check it out. So we're gonna wrap up this week of day Z writing, appreciate everybody who joining this, and maybe Lendsy'd be back with us next week. That's what we hoped. Okay, Corey was recently on Fresh and fiah Dance Friday past Friday.
Speaker 3: I'll be back on again, maybe even today or this week. So he's going to get a hold of me to do another one.
Speaker 1: So dang, okay, I did check out check out some of that while I was out of tam yeh.
Speaker 3: Three hours straight. I got done with that ship and I wanted to collapse.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, I mean you you you're you've got the plethora of information. What yeah, I don't watch it.
Speaker 2: That's a big show.
Speaker 3: It had one hundred thousand views before I got done.
Speaker 2: Damn man.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so yeah, a lot of people watch the Fresh and watch the Fresh and Fit stuff. So so againy coy be back on there this week, so we'll make sure y'all checking that out.
Speaker 2: Charlie, what you got, I've got My episode with Jimmy Jean is out right now. I got writer Lee coming up in the next couple of weeks. We talked about his uh clockwork shining so good, macroaggressions. I find out more.
Speaker 1: X Q four twenty dot com for everything we do. Unless Corey is preoccupied with Fresh and Fit on Tuesday, we'll be doing our Thanksgiving special beyond the key. Unless core is preoccupied, I'll be fine, I should be okay, all right, So I had to put that out there to make sure you're taking us out on that. Uh you still, Charlie, you still macroaggressions dot? Uh Yeah, that's yep.
Speaker 2: That's the one. Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bloodyhistory dot substack for Corey. Make sure you go and subscribe for that. Make sure you're getting this book. You should be giving us some some updates right here shortly in the in the new year.
Speaker 3: So if you sign up for my substack and you buy the year for fifty bucks, you get my book free signed.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: There you go. Y'all. Guys heard that, So sign your ass up. Matter of fact, give it to somebody for Christals, you know what I'm saying. That gonna work as well. Christmas is coming up, and if we don't see y'all again, hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving. Okay, that is on the way. Hopefully you won't have to kill any of your relatives, and hopefully your relatives will let you come over, seeing how Trump will and you don't have some insane folks in your family so I'm pretty sure that's gonna be happening to quite a few people this holiday season, but hopefully not because shit's stupid. So we'll catch y'all next week for Day one sixty six. Appreciate everybody, please,