Speaker 1: Five o five A fifty bout k r C the talk station.
Speaker 2: Happy Tuesday, Will.
Speaker 1: Vation, Well we're no thank you for summing it up again. Joe Strecker. Good to see you buddy right time. Is back from a uh actually a bucketless day yesterday. I let you know what I did here in a moment, but uh, nice to be back at work. Hope you had a wonderful weekend and I hope Kevin Gordon served you well yesterday. Thank you Kevin Gordon for covering for me here on the fifty five Caresdy Morning Show. And uh Sean McMahon for covering for Joe's Trekker. So that out of the way. What's going on today? Joe's Trekker hard at work lining up guests this morning. Good man, he is gonna have Dan Hills on this morning. I thought it was rather interesting the uh Jewish community folks had a debate. They host their debate with Orlando Sons and Greg Lansman last night. Apparently Dan Hills is there, at least she knows about it. Claimed that Landsman anyway, claimed that he didn't want to defund the city police. Dan Hills takes issue with that. I guess he's going to enlighten us. At six thirty, former FOP President Dan Hills returns talk about the Sons of Landsman debate. Oh and if you went to that thing, I'd love to hear from you. I thought it was rather interesting that the Jewish community folks it hosted the debate. Maybe they're very interested in figuring out where Greg Landsman israelative the situation going on in Israel, whether Landsman supports is or I think Orlando does, but never had a conversation with Orlando Sonza about that situation. So Dan Hills will provide the info at six thirty unless you were there, which case you can feel free to call five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight two three talk pound fight fifty on your AT and T phones. Maybe you want to know how it was that the this would be murder assassin Ralph was able to hang out for twelve hours at the fence by Donald Trump's golf course, unnoticed by the Secret Service, and a round of golf that was not on Donald Trump's schedule. How does this happen? You know, the conspiracy theories are swirling about right now. That's for damn sure. Anyway, fast forward to seven oh five. This is going to be an interesting conversation live from Israel, speaking of Israel October seventh, the War against Hamas through the eyes of an Israeli commando officer. That Israeli commando officer, Captain El Kana aka Kuno Cohen's going to join the program. He'll talk about the book, talk about what's going on right now in Israel. So that'll be at seven oh five. That should be fantastic. Smither vent Already, Christopher's going to return to the program and fast forward today where he normally doesn't on Monday. Since I wasn't here yesterday. We do it together. That's smither vent thing. So looking forward to having Christopher back on the program. Former Vice Mayor of the City of Cincinnati seven thirty for that it is today. We always get the inside scoop with Breitbart. Breitbart in Scoop today, Matt Boyle returns to the program. Washington Bureau Chief Matt Boyle to talk about the assassination attempt number two as well as bomb threats in Springfield, Ohio. Got a couple of words on that one here in a moment as well. And then eight point thirty the Daniel Davis deep dive of Vladimir Putin boosting his army to one and a half million folks. As I see headline Wall Street Journal exclusive this morning, one million are now dead or injured in the russianine the rush of the Ukraine War, And of course they admit that the fog of war makes it very difficult to determine troop deaths as well as injuries. You get Ukrainian estimates, you get Russian estimates, you get outsider making estimates. I think the operative word in all of that is estimates. But they're suggesting that eighty thousand dead, four hundred thousand wounded Ukrainians, Russian casualties very got nearly two hundred thousand dead and four hundred thousand wounded. Those are based on Western intelligence estimates, and you know, the Russians are obviously providing different figures. All I know is it's a whole lot of dead people. And apparently the would be murderer of Donald Trump was a really whack job, weirdo guy who was big time in favor of supporting the war in Ukraine. Tried to recruit people from around the globe to fight that war and had quite a few interactions with law enforcement over the years. Red flags from my conspiracy theory books out there, or perhaps better stated in a nod to Mareen, if you're out there listening, Marinne pattern observers Hell Daniel Davis deep dive on that. And then at eight point fifty, my cancer doctor from OHC, doctor Crudi Patel, she returns to the program. It is blood cancer Awareness month, and that's kind of cancer. I've got lympho, or at least maybe I don't anymore. Hopefully I'll find out from doctor Patel when my next scan might be to determine one way or another. And a real quick nod of thanks well. First off, no more importantly than what I did yesterday. The honor flight's kicking off today right now. I got a Facebook instant message from Cribbage Mike aka the Submarine or Mike, who's going on a flight today. He's hosting a Vietnam veteran. So Mike's a guardian, He's always at these events. And just a reminder for you, your family members, your children, anybody that can make it to CVG tonight for the return. You got two honor flights this one in one coming up in about a month. Great opportunity to experience patriotism and feel uplifted and moved and probably struggle with an allergy attack or two because it is quite an emotional thing. The return ceremony ceeveg be there before nine pm and you will not have a problem finding out where the events being held. It's everybody shows up. So joining the fun tonight at nine o'clock. And Mike said he may very well call in once they're getting ready to board the plane. You might give us an update on what's going on there. I hope so, and real quick I want to NodD. Thanks to Bob Katyre, he's been on this program many times. Retired military Lieutenant Colonel Bob Katire. He lined up an opportunity for me to join him at Camp Adderbury yesterday with a group of absolutely fantastic job our guys. I was there at sniper training with fifty cal BMG shooting successfully. I might add I have never shot more than three hundred yards of my life. I was hitting targets at thirteen hundred yards. I got some really interesting, interesting and wonderful information about how it's done and shooting those big fifty caliber guns. Was just amazing. Those rifles are insane, but a special nod and one of the reason I wanted to I just thank Bob for arranging this because what an amazing experience it was. But I got to meet Seal Team two and Seal Team three members who were there for their training today, and I'm telling you, if they're illustrative of who we've got in America's military, and I know those guys are the cream of the crop. Man were in good hands. I wish the whole military was just filled with guys like that that I met yesterday. Just funny and you know, breaking each other's huevos non stop and having a great time and just it was cool. Seal Tee the odd Sealed Teams are from the West Coast and the even Sealed Teams are from the East Coast. That's something fun fact I learned. So they had some from both both sides of the country here, but they were at Camp Batterbury yesterday and that's why I took the day off. That was a bucket list dynam In fact, Christopher Smen texted me on Sunday, hey man, given the second assassination attempt. Are you gonna decide to come into work tomorrow? Said, I'm not missing this event. I've been signed up for it since March. It's a once in a lifetime bucket list opportunity and again an opportunity to shoot with those guys. Just how could you pass that up? So thanks again to Bob Katyre and everyone who was involved with that, including the wonderful folks at Camp Batterbury over in Indiana. So with that out of this out of the way, pivving over to Dwine, he apparently announced he yesterday was sending additional Highway State patrol units to Springfield for security purposes, of course obviously in the spotlight. And you know, as I read all these articles and pivot over to the assassination attempt on Donald Trump again, the blame, the finger pointing Donald Trump is responsible for a nutjob wanting to kill him, Actually two nut jobs wanted to kill him. And I'm sure those Todays the rest of them haven't just come out of the woodwork in I'm sure there's a bunch of nut jobs out there, the one that killed Donald Trump for any number of reasons. How is it that it's Donald Trump's fault. You know, they keep talking about these unfunded, debunked claims about Haitian immigrants getting dogs and cats. Is that the triggering event for this Ralph guy for example, No, if you look at his background, it's far more likely, given some of his online posts, that he had a problem with Donald Trump's position relatively Ukraine. Donald Trump wants to negotiate a resolution and settlement of that, a ceasefire, perhaps maybe a conclusion of the entire controversy Routh's on social media, you're saying, and matter of fact, one of these online posts, you are free to assassinate Trump. Routh wrote of Iran in an apparent self published twenty twenty three book titled Ukraine's Unwinnable War, which described the former president as a fool and a buffoon or both because of January sixth, twenty twenty one, the Capitol riots or drunken fraternity parties, how I normally describe it. So there he is. He's been complaining about Donald Trump for a long time, even though yes, ill acknowledge he did vote for him in twenty fifteen. Somewhere along the line he got disillusion But he's a crazy nut job. So Donald Trump is supposed to bear responsibility for his own death in the events some of his words weirdly trigger somebody. And how come it's not on the Democrats' lies? How many lies are there that continue to be perpetualed by the Democrats twenty twenty five agenda, Oh that's Donald Trump. No, it's not. The very good people live. That's been repeated so many damn times. If I had a dollar for every time it's been repeated, I could retire Russia collusion, the Steele Dosier. I mean, on and on and on, one lie after another. And how about those lies? How about the all of the lies that were thrown against Donald Trump during his can during his presidency, the perpetual investigations, his alleged interference with Ukraine, when he got Joe Biden on record saying out loud that he did exactly what they accused Donald Trump of doing, and drug him through the mud for attack constantly on Donald Trump from the left, from the beheading give by that that ridiculous so called comedian where they're standing there with that that mockup of Donald Trump's bloody head, that was like, at the very outset of it, it just was NonStop. None of that has any bearing on this. Now the most recent person and trying to shoot Donald Trump? Are you kidding me? I got two words for you, and he ain't happy birthday. Guy's a nut job anyway, you know. Local Fox nineteen reporting BJ Befel and Fox nineteen digital staff. The rumors run found in a debunk by the mayor other city officials in the Springfield Police Department. Trump repeated the rumors during a presidential debate with Vice President Kamala Harris. Dwayne said many of the threats are coming from overseas. The bomb threats the reason that he sent additional troops into Springfield. Many of the threats are coming from overseas, made by those who want to fuel current discords surrounding Springfield. Yep. We must take every threat seriously, but children deserve to be in school and parents deserve to know their kids are safe. He added. Security will help ease some of the fears by these hoaxes. Thirty six troopers going to be stationed throughout Springfield City School District beginning today. They'll be sweeping buildings for threats. Hey, Joe, isn't that a triggering event for the young people? You're triggered right now. The thought of an officer of the law or a high state patrol or National Guard being in a school in uniform searching for bad guys. I thought that was supposed to be verboden. I thought we were getting rid of resource officers. Oh, but when threats are deemed to be genuine, real, or even perhaps not genuine or real coming from threats from overseas, out of an abundance of caution, Dwine said, this is the point. We're going to take everything seriously, cause something may go wrong. One of them may be real. AH five one, three, seven, four nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two three talk fifty on eighteen, t you found and don't forget fifty five KRC dot com, get your heart media app and get the color. An electric call Andrew Collin is outstanding team of electricians for residential electric work. They're the best, But in my experience, they are I've done with I've dealt with other electricians throughout my life, and I've never had a better experience than calling electric. The price is always right, the service outstanding, well oiled machine. They are for whatever electric project you've got for them. From a simple outlet installation to rewiring your whole home. You can count on them. Everything they'll do for you comes with a ten year wiring warranty and their customer service and price and everything that goes along with it. It's why they have an A plus with a Better Business Bureau. I give them an A plus plus thanks to Andrew Cullin of the work they've done for me over the year has been outstanding. Family not operated since nineteen ninety nine. Give them a call five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two online colu on that's c U L L E N Culumn Electric Cincinnati dot com.
Speaker 3: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 4: We're just days away.
Speaker 1: Here's your nine first one who went to forecast. We'll be got today clouds for the most part, isolated light showers. I'm gonna go with none anyway. Eighty three for the highday. Over night was sixty four with a few clouds. Tomorrow I have eighty four chants of shower slight with mostly Clotty's skies over night down to sixty two Partley Clottie and on Thursday that'll be sunny. HI have eighty seven sixty one degrees right now. For the Clive KIRCD talk station, it is five twenty three five one three seven Fight two three talk and Maureen was listening. She was she caught my conspiracy of rather a pattern observer comment aka conspiracy theory inside jobs what she said in the Martin County Sheriff William D. Snyder seems to think along the same lines, not saying it out loud, but wondering how in the hell this guy knew Trump's schedule, This Ralph guy, after describing his demeanor after being arrested, which was just nonchalantly cooperating. He's from a law enforcement standpoint, From an investigative standpoint, his motive will be key. They want to know what was going through his head? Is this a conspiracy? Was this a lone wolf? Is he a front man from an organization? They had their hands full. This will not be an easy case to unravel, and it was pointed out to the Martin County Sheriff. He's been an interviewed by Newsmax. Trump's golf game on Sunday was added to his schedule at the last minute. How would the suspect know that Trump would be there, Snyder the Jeff, that's the sixty four dollars question. Very perplexing because my understanding is that he drove a long way. He's not from here, not as though he lived nearby, was patrolling the area to see Trump's whereabouts, monitoring the case in casey or mind in case he showed up unannounced, that I would ask that question. That'd be the first thing I'd want to know if I was the federal government, what the heck was going through? That going on? That put this guy on Trump at the golf course without any advance notice to the public that Trump was going to be out there. It's a legitimate question, isn't it. There's a lot of people out there that think this coordinated effort, noting that the just the agent for the field office. There not really much of a Trump's supporter at all. A lot of social media posts being critical of Donald Trump. I'm not saying that I'm drawing these lines together. I'm just saying, you know, we have lost a lot of faith in trust in our government. And if this guy was sitting at the fence for twelve hours. My wife and I were talking about this yesterday. You should think they have a drone even that could do a quick look around there, check it out. Maybe just maybe send out a few field agents to do a circumference check, just to check it out. I think that would be a prudent thing to do, particularly on the heels of the fact that somebody else tried to assassin him and oh my god, Trump's rhetoric brings this on himself, right. Lean Arrow Business Consultants. If you're a business owner, you need to get in touch with Lean Arrow because they're going to turn your operation to a well oiled machine. You may have some issues. A lot of business do. We struggle with challenges, challenges like little morale, high turnover, poor quality, late deliveries, poor financial performance. That probably is because your business is a small, a large or small as a complex system of individual components that if one or more of them is not working together, everything seems to fall apart and you run into those problems. Lean Aero Business Consultants spend decades with Fortune five hundred country companies. Holding their skills. They know how to do a thorough analysis of your business along each of the business functions, strategy, quality, sales, manufacturing, supply chain engineering, facility consolidation. After analyzing, they figure out where there are problems and create a better path for you. And right now, for a limited time, lean Arrow LLC is offering a complementary business evaluation for qualified businesses. So I strongly encourage you to check them out online. Go to lean Errow LLC. Figure out what they're all about beyond what I'm telling you right now, fill out the form to see if you qualify for this complementary business evaluation and start realizing your business is potential today fifty five KARC the talk station.
Speaker 5: The following isn't important.
Speaker 1: Mostly cloudy day to day, but maybe a little bit of rain, not much though eighty three for the high night of sixty four overnight with clowns want mostly cloudy slight chances showers in eighty four overnight dry, sixty two partly clouding and Thursdays go to a high of eighty seven and sixty one Right now for about Kersey talk station five thirty one, and a happy Tuesday too. You try to make it so anyway over to the local story stack. You can feel free to call though rather hear from you five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two three talk. Since I please say a man crashed his vehicle on Paddock Road after being shot. Happened last night, I seventy five driver the only person in the vehicle, Police said their investigator to see if the incident was related to the shooting that happened earlier, and would buy an avenue driver had non life threatening injuries that much to that one? Huh? Since I please have identified two men who are arrested on Friday and are two of the five suspects facing charges in connection with the chase resulting in gunfire being directed at officers, according to Hamilt County court documents. On Saturday, the judge set the bonds for Tyril and ty Reese Vaughan, both eighteen and judging from the photograph, they look like twins, although one of them has a neck tattoo, then the other guy doesn't. Maybe that's some mom and dad can tell them apart don't know anyway. The rowt eighteen five thousand dollars bond each in order to wear electronic monitoring units. Each of them facing flowing as assault charges in connected in connection with the incident took place last Thursday. According to court documents Amilon County Municipal Court Affid David police were conducting a surveillance near the Amica Amico gas station on West Mitchell Avenue when they spotted a vehicle with five occupants. Vehicle then attempted to flee the Erica while Erica while driving recklessly. Since our police officers followed, requesting undercover officers to initiate a traffic stop. District four undercover officers saw the vehicle and the forty six hundred block at St Avenue when the passengers fired at them. Hey, Joe, the passengers in the vehicle fired at the police officers, and these two guys who were in the vehicle apparently got let out on a five thousand dollars bond. It makes sense, yeah, look, Affidavid said. The rear passengers of the vehicle climbed out of the windows and fired about ten shots at undercover officers, officers thankfully were not Her driver then led police on a chase lasting about an hour and a half, starting in Center Hill Avenue nearby, and continued with the fleeing vehicles speeding up as it entered at North Bend Road to mount Airy. A chase then proceeded through Green Township and into Coleraine Township. Chief said two of the suspects who were inside the vehicle were taken into custody. The other two took off into a baseball field near the area. All five were arrested near a White Acre Drive in rock Acres Court, where the chase ended at nine thirty pm. Affidavid said the office is located three guns in the vehicle jail record, so that Tyrol and Tyreeks were booked into the Hamlet County Justice Center on Friday, aad quarter after six in the morning. Five thousand dollars bond five grand. Anyhow, Uh, let us see here real quick kind of On the lighter side, there was an empty cart bear shop in Anderson Township up until a few weeks ago. Now it's the Donald Trump's store, Trump Store Make America Great. You can see it along Beachmint Avenue where they sell hats, hard hats, flags, banners, flasks, teddy bears, knives and anything that can be stamped with Trump's likeness. That's where you're gonna find it. And according to the reporting, Trump's store has been spreading across the country. Trump people try to cash in on Trump's devoted following, so say Scott Whartman from the Cincinnati Enquirer. Since it opened in August, the Trump Store and Anderson has become a gathering place for Trump's supporters and deaned an I soore by others. Of course, Anderson Township Code Enforcement, after receiving complaints, issued a letter August twenty seven. I was been forming the store that it signs violated zoning codes. Store managers say they're going to appeal the citation. Wow, anything related to Trump's gonna draw the ire of some large segment of the community. Now, let me just ask a question out loud. Trump stores popping up all over the country. Joe, have you heard of a Kamala Harris Joy store yet?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Right? I know, yeah, the answer is no, And I'm sure if one opens, it probably would shut down in fairly short order. USA Installation's premium foam. I've been talking with free USA Installation for my entire time in radio, and that was on the heels of my dad speaking for USA. It's a fantastic product. And you know, I was just call for a free inspection in free Quote. Running out of time on that attic insallation the twenty second of September, when the free attic installation special ends. My understanding is all you need to do is schedule the appointment the inspection, and once you lock that in before the twenty second, I think you then eligible for the free attic insulation. When you pay for the foam in the exterior walls, assuming you need it, that's where the inspection comes in. You may have adequate insulation in the exterior walls, or like my daughter's house, it may be old R twelve from the late seventies, which is deteriorated, not providing even an R twelve value. So throw the foam in there with it, pay for that free attic insulation, and you're going to get a twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit from the federal government, which is literally like receiving check for twelve hundred dollars. So it's all the right reasons. It's energy savings guaranteed. Check your energy bill it's going up, Make it go down, or at least try to cut off the increases. That foam guaranteed savings, and the comfort is absolutely amazing, instant improvement and comfort. You know it takes less than a day to do the average home three eight one three six two sixty five one three three eighty one phone. Learn more online US Insulation dot Net.
Speaker 3: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Here's your nine first warning weather forecast. We have a mostly cloudy day Matias shower popping up eighty three for the high tonight thoutian miles sixty four for the eighty four the high tomorrow. Just a slight chance of showers, mostly cloudy skies, partly cloud every night, dry those sixty two any sunny day on Thursday going up to eighty seven sixty what degrees? Right now, Let's get our first traffic report.
Speaker 5: From the uc Hout Transit Center.
Speaker 7: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is open, the most comprehensive blood cancer center in the nation. The future at Cancer KR is here called five one, three, five eight five UCC Seed highways are doing fine early on this Tuesday morning. No recks to deal with, not even a delay on southbound seventy five through walk on dazz Up. Yet in bound seventy four looks good too. At Montana, Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 1: For one, not a Tuesday. Happy to you, Happy Tuesday to you. I do have a stacker stupid, but I do have a caller online and you can feel free to join the call list five one three, seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eighty two three talk pound five fifty on at and t fund don't forget fifty five careseea dot com stream the audio there, get your right hurt media aff and check out the podcast. Mississippi James, welcome back, my friend. Happy Tuesday to you, sir.
Speaker 8: All right, tame you brother, Brian, not Brian, now you know I love you man. Yeah, but it seemed like you did a one eighty on the Trump statement of.
Speaker 1: Eating dogs and cats, a one eight.
Speaker 8: You know, yeah, it seemed like you did a one eighty.
Speaker 9: So I recall.
Speaker 8: It seemed like you were saying, you know, he was wrong to go down that rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: Yeah Monday, that was that was last Monday, Yes, go ahead. And then it seemed like you said that.
Speaker 10: Was a brilliant, well strategy.
Speaker 1: It was either you it was it's either inadvertently brilliant because he went down that meme hole and he didn't he shouldn't have and I still think probably not the best idea. But what I said, the brilliant part not because it's true. And I still don't have any proof that somebody went around eating dogs, cats, or geese. I don't know that's true, and I keep reading in the media that it's been debunked. Whatever. I don't live in Springfield. I just see memes and pictures and people making this time at the statements. But my point on the brilliant part, whether or not it was intentional or not, is by mentioning the salacious meme related dogs and cats being eaten, the whole world pivoted over and said, oh, there he goes again, and the dog and cat memes started going crazy, which had the effect of focusing everyone's attention on the reality, the real point of twenty thousand people being relocated to a town of sixty thousand that was a coordinator effort by the Trump administration. Some people are saying Governor de Wine was involved in it. That I don't know, But who among us can really get their head around how difficult and how challenging it would be for a town of sixty thousand and limited resources to accommodate twenty thousand new people over a very short period of time. That's the part that worked out well. In fact, we're still talking about it today. There's new news articles today and other cities are popping out of the woodwork saying, yeah, Springfield, but what about us too, We're having the same problem. So it elevates the immigration problem to a broader topic and people then start talking about the unchecked open border. So Brian Thomas does not know if any Haitian person or any resident of Springfield ate a cat. I haven't seen pictures of it. There's already been an explanation for the guy that was walking across the street with the two geese in his hands. Apparently a car ran over. That's the explanation that's been provided. That sounds like it could be a reasonable explanation. Was I there now? But everybody's talking about it because Trump brought it up, the dog and cat thing, so sometimes, you you know, maybe you know, I personally couldn't out loud say dogs and cats are being eaten by the high Haitian community in Springfield. Well, I don't you know why I couldn't say that, because I don't know if it's true, and I don't want to turn out looking like an idiot. No, it's not true. Here's the reality, here's the details. You took the bait and you set it out loud. But by taking the bait and saying it out loud, everyone was talking about it, and everyone's attention turned to Springfield. Stringfield has then become an illustration and example a small macro look at a broader or a micro look at a broader macro problem that we are experiencing as a country, an inability to absorb ten million plus or minus people over a very short window of time. Cities across this land are struggling with the challenges that have resulted. That's my point. Five forty five fifty five Care Sea talk Station always good to hear from Mississippi James Brian, hang on, brother, I'll take your call sun as we come back. But I want to mention Chimneycare, fireplace and stove because you still have plenty of time. Take care of your safety right. Do it before the fire station season starts. And I mean that wonderful warmth and glow of a fire, nothing like it in the wintertime, cozying up to it and enjoying the safe use of your fireplace, your free standing stove, your fireplace, insert, your would waste wet pellet stove, whether it's free standing or insert, let them take care of it. Needs an inspection that makes sure that flows properly. There's no carbon monoxide problems. Your chimney has swept thoroughly. You don't have any cracked lining, you don't need tuck pointing, there's no water damage in there. And Chimney Care Fireplace and Stove their experts can solve all of those issues and so much more. If it relates to fire controlled fire in around your home, then Jimney Care Fireplaces those you need to turn to. You're in great hands. A plus with the Better Business Bureau been around locally and owned and operated since nineteen eighty eight. You can find them online that Chimneycareco dot com. That's Chimneycareco dot com. And UH. If you do me a favorite, please tell me, Brian said haimnykall have that inspection five one three, two four eight ninety six hundred. That's two four eight ninety six hundred fifty five krc.
Speaker 6: UH.
Speaker 1: Maybe a few showers a day, mostly cloudy, eighty three overnight mile mostly cloud sixty four lamar mostly cloudy with just a slight chance of showers as well. It's eighty four for the high end, overnight dry and sixty two sunny on Thursday, going up to eighty seven sixty one. Right now, let's hear about traffic.
Speaker 5: From the uccup Traumpic Center.
Speaker 7: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is open, the most comprehensive blood cancer center in the nation. The future of CancerCare is here called five one, three, five eight five U see see see highways from doing fine this morning with no accidents to worry about. No overnight work crew delays in West Pound two seventy five under ten minutes between Milford and Montgomery. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: It is five point fifty five fifty one fifty five kresh'd talk station, go get straight to the phone before get to stack O stupid. Brian was kind of up the holder of the break. Brian, thanks for holding. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 11: Hi, how you doing pretty good taking my call? Uh I just had a quick comment about the Trump stores opening up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were.
Speaker 11: We were down in Gallenburg last year and there's a couple of those stores down there, and we stopped in one. They got some pretty cool stuff. But I was looking around and just the heads up for everybody out there. Uh, almost everything in there had a maiden China stick around.
Speaker 1: Oh that's shocking to know one.
Speaker 11: I appreciate it, something to look out for if you go in there. I'm thought about it a couple times since then, but I've never really followed up, so I don't know what's going on there. Man, just let the buyer beware. I guess it's true.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 1: That's so funny, You know, it doesn't shock me at all, because you know, cheap crap is generally made in China. Not all Chinese products and manufactured goods are cheap crap. But if it's plastic and it's cheap, it's probably got a maid in China stap all over it. That's a funny sub story. But you can't even get the Chinese to make a cheap Kamala Harris crap with joy on it, because well, no one would buy it. Person in Arizona reportedly reported recently finding a piece of a lego man stuck up their nose and said they believed they'd been there since they were a child more than twenty five years ago. According to a September first video clip person named Andy Norton, thirty two years old, posting on Instagram, lego stuck on my nose for nearly three decades finally comes out. I can smell collars. Now maybe that was the LSD you took Dunham H. Norton loves in Phoenix. Uh and you. It's important to note thank you to USA Today for porting this out. It's the story about a lego stuck up of nose, that's why it ended in the stack is stupid, but also because they had to report that he it whatever uses they them pronouns video. Norton said that sometime in the nineties when he was around, he hit they whatever. I struggle with they them. That's the dumbest, dumbest, dumbest choice of pronus. You're not multiple personality person If you are get into to see a doctor Linder Center of Home, that's a good place to go and get consulting because there you aren't two people or more. You're one. So I can't call you they. And it just makes me laugh when I read this sentence in the video. Norton said sometime in the nineties, around age six or so, they show up the lego man piece up their nose, which suggests a group of people were involved in the shoving up the nose thing. Actually, it's less about the legos stuck up the nose. It's more about the day them thing that landed that story in the stack is stupid. See what Evelyn's got this morning, Evelyn, thank you for calling the morning showing a happy Tuesday to you.
Speaker 9: Ryan.
Speaker 12: I don't know if you can hear me. I think we've got loud and clear, Okay, good, well about this, Tyree and Tyree, No wonder that it's hard to get police to sign up. I wonder who the judge would have been let these guys out, the ones who shot at police and led them on a long chase. Does it say who that judge is? And maybe the judge needs to be re educated.
Speaker 1: Re educated is certainly possibility. We'll have to check with the lists of powers on that. I don't see in the Fox nineteen reporting which judge these folks will report we're in front of. So yeah, I don't see it mentioned in this particular article. So we remain a mystery, but we do have a problem with bond. We do have a problem with judges, woke judges refusing to even set bond for very dangerous offenders who perhaps represent a threat to the community or even a flight risk. So appreciate the observation there, Evelyn. I thought it was a very low bond, considering they did shoot at police officers. Fivefty five five kr c detalk station. Feel free to call in. We're gonna hear from Dan Hills, former FOP President Dan Hills on Greg Lansman's debate with Orlando Sonza. Apparently, Greg Lansman claims he did not want to fund or defund the Cincinnati Police. I think Dan remembers the history of that a little differently. That'll be at six thirty. I hope you can stick around history as it happens.
Speaker 13: If you want to make America great again, vote Trump and it's away at the time off of the hour, fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 10: You are fired, Kamala Harris, you're out of there.
Speaker 1: It's your twenty twenty four election, your headquarters. That would bring me much joy. Fifty five krs the talk station six oh five coming up at sixty's six at fifty five KR see the talk station Brian Thomas wishing you're happy Tuesday, inviting to stick around all morning if you can't. Podcast page fifty five KRC dot com initially thanks Kevin Gordon for covering for me yesterday. I was out with the Navy Seals over at Camp Atterbury shooting fifty cows at hitting them at thirteen hundred yards, which is the first for me. It was awesome, amazing day. Thank you so much everybody who's involved in and helping me fill that kind of like bucket list thing. I don't have a bucket list, but I made one that probably would have been on it. So a very cool, cool day for me. So I appreciate Kevin Gordon doing that covering and I'm looking forty. Dan Hills former FLP president Dan Hills joining the program bottom of this hour, talking about Greg Landsman's debate with Orlando's last night at the Jewish Community Center. Apparently Greg's trying to duct or dodge, dip, duck, dive, and dodge his prior assertions. At least I think that's what Dan's going to say. That he was involved in the defund Cincinnat police effort back when the Black Lives Matter. Folks are all around Landesman think Dan says he lied last night. That's what you get Dan on the program for he was there, he was very heard about it. If you were at that debate, I'd love to hear how Orlando did against Greg Landsman in that one and where he is on guess whether they have any effect over at Israel. Do you have a Jewish community event. There's a lot of Jewish people in the audience and typically they vote Democrat in a very fairly large percentage. Not sure if that's going to be the case coming in November. We'll wait and find out. Fast forward an hour. We have Captain Kuna Cohen, a commando in the Israeli Army, written a book of the war against Ams. He'll be calling us live from Israel at seven five. So that'll be a cool conversation. Well, I hate the subject matter, but it'll be a cool conversation anyway. Christopher Smith min at seven thirty doing a one day late Smith event, as is always the case with the former Vice Mayor. That'll be seven thirty two hours now Bright Part inside Scoop the return of Matt Boyle, Washington Bureau Chief rather on the second assassination attempt and the bomb threats that have been made into a Springfield, Ohio widely reported, and that maybe I think there were thirty three of them, thirty three momb threats, and my Mike Dwin came out and said, listen, their hoax is we investigated all thirty three. So thirty three threats, thirty three hoaxes. I want to make make that very very clear, and none of these had any validity at all. He also pointed out that they were coming from overseas, and he said he believes, in his words, one particular country close quote is using the recent news out of Springfield as quote, one more opportunity to mess with the United States. He went on to say, we have people, unfortunately overseas who are taking these actions. Some of them are coming from one particular country. We think that this is one more opportunity to mess with the United States and they're continuing to do that. That's the full statement. So anyway, they've been looking into it, and apparently there are police in National Guard Ohio State Patrol officers I think thirty six of them helping patrol and look into and do bomb sweeps at the various schools in Springfield, Ohio. Sad reality, even sad reality when we have people saying that it's Donald Trump's fault, that there are murderers out there in the world that want to kill him. Most recently, of course, this op ed piece and the Cincinnati Enquirer. I'm not going to name the person who wrote it. I'm just going to point to the Inquirer. Why did you bother printing this ridiculous assertion? There is no place in the politics for violence. That said, the former president Donald Trump brings a lot of this stiff stuff on himself when he continues to push lies about legal immigrants like the ones in Springfield note the word legal in there, painting with the rather broad brush. When he continues to insist that he was not the loser of the twenty twenty election, When he continues to spout how he wants to use our military to round up and deport immigrants who are not white from this country.
Speaker 5: Joe, do you ever.
Speaker 1: Remember him saying that at all, pushing out immigrants who are not white? I have never heard that. That's that ridiculous jump to racism. You know why I care about Springfield, Ohio? I care about the numbers game and the financial reality. And even local officials up there are saying, no, they're not eating dogs and cats, but oh, by the way, they're overwhelming us. The schools are jam packed full of the illegal or legal people showed up without any advanced notice, and we can't accommodate them. Please, Dear God, throw money our way or otherwise fix the problem. It's a numbers game. It has nothing to do with race. It's also a cultural reality. Regardless of the color of the skin, any immigrant population who comes into the United States may have different culture than us, like, for example, a country like Haiti. Let's say every Haitian was green, or let's say they were all white. Bottom line is regardless, they don't know how to drive very well. The ratio of cars to human beings in Haiti is pretty damn small. And they don't have driving instruction apparently I've read that elsewhere. But you put them behind the wheel of a car with no prior driving experience, I think you realize that situation could get out of control, and it has. So there's a cultural difference that has caused problems on the roadways in the city of Springfield. Has nothing to do with the color of their skin. It's an economic reality, it's a resource reality. It's a failure to plan reality. It's an overwhelming the various neighborhood's reality. It's a compounding the housing shortage reality. And then pivoting over to Donald Trump's a politician and he's a businessman, but he's a politician now he's running for elected office. He's going to say whatever he wants and whatever he hopes is going to get him elected. A lot of people like him. Have you noticed the rallies, the fact that there are Donald Trump merchandise stores. We're talking about that in the local news. I know you don't see Ni Kamala Harris Joy stores because nobody will bind anything there. But he's popular, and his popularity, I think he's the big reason why the left is just go apoplectic pair pulling out crazy whenever he utters a syllable. But when they lie about him constantly, and those lies have never ended. Could it possibly be that maybe all the anti Trump rhetoric has fostered, fueled and encourage some of these nut jobs to take a shot at Donald Trump. No, No, that could never be it, could it? Or perhaps just based on his politics. This most recent mouth a guy who tried to kill Donald Trump the other day at least was caught with a rifle aiming at him. Wesley Routh, he has all these connections to Ukraine. He's been there. He tried to recruit for the Ukrainian Army. He tried to get people from multiple multiple nationalities to join forces with the Ukrainian Army to fight off the Russians, who he has a pretty significant disdain for from all we know about him. Maybe this was just a political hit job. In other words, he doesn't want Donald Trump to be president because of Donald Trump's desire to end the conflict and come up with some sort of negotiated resolution, which strongly suggests by all expert accounts, that would require Ukraine to give up some land in return for peace. Could it be that Ryan Wesley Routh was pissed off about that, since he had prior statements to that effect online and elsewhere. No, no, no, no, It's Donald Trump's rhetoric that did it. Well. It may be rhetoric related to Ukraine and his Ukraine foreign policy strategy. But is Donald Trump now supposed to never talk about that for fear that somebody might disagree with his Ukraine strategy and therefore want to kill him. What about filling the blank every other one of the multitude of things the President of the United States is responsible for. Could it not be there's somebody else out there who, ah, I don't know, Maybe is angry about Trump's position on illegal immigrants or immigration generally. Could be somebody out there as angry with Donald Trump's position relative to taxation. Go on, fill in the blank with your own favorite topic. Is that not possible? No, no, no. The reason somebody went out and shot at Donald Trump is because he made a comment about Haitians eating cats. Give me a blank and west Side, Jim's got this morning, west Side. I always love hearing from you, brother, Welcome back to the program.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Brian. I'm kind of envious to you. Man thirteen hundred yards with a fifty cow.
Speaker 1: Oh, and you know I got a video to prove it. I actually hit the target five times in a row in fairly rapid succession at thirteen hundred yards. I got four of them in a row on video, So I'll show that to you someday.
Speaker 14: What kind of targets are you shooting now?
Speaker 1: With that paper. Oh no, no, no, no, these were These were just dilapidated pieces of like old tanks and armored personnel character carriers and things like that. They're strewn about in the field and everybody uses them for target practice out there.
Speaker 14: God, that's like that place down in Kentucky, was it?
Speaker 1: You know what? The even one of the even cooler things about it. I would have shot any fifty cow round through it and had the opportunity to do it. These were mk I think called two eleven row office rounds, which means they have explosive tips on him. So there was no question whether or not you hit the target. When you hit the target, you could see that you hit the target.
Speaker 14: So your your bucket list. Another one of the notches gone.
Speaker 1: There you are, baby, right there, And I've been invited back, So if I want to go again, I'm allowed to kay.
Speaker 14: Well, if you need a driver, aren't available? Hey, I watched that sonsa Landsman thing. Last cool, I you know to me, this is my opinion, of course our future congressman, mister Soanza, Congressman Sonza.
Speaker 1: Heading for lunch. I mean number one. I know it's a small thing. I posted it.
Speaker 14: Landsman I've never seen a politician hardly on anything signe that didn't have a little American flag on the pil He didn't have nothing.
Speaker 1: I mean that.
Speaker 14: That just bugged me that he would not come out there as a pace and comes out there with that phoniness and doesn't have even an American flag on upell.
Speaker 1: But that's just me.
Speaker 14: But no, when Sonzo would bring up facts, especially about the Gang of Five, another thing about the funding cops and so forth, Lambsman would that he'd laugh and scoff and kind of stand on one leg, that kind of stupid stuff, and he would change the subject or not answer the questions that kind of It's a typical Landsman.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, I put yourself in lesson position. He was one of the Gang of five. He did violate the open records laws and spoke with other council members about strategy and the like. He may be the least culpable of the group, but he did it. He was aware that he was doing at the time, even brought to their attention. I don't know, is this should we be doing this? This looks like we're violating. Yeah, so, but that was him. How do you get around that? Other than the duck or that do the five d's of dodgeball and stand on one leg and squirm. Well, you just lie like or you change the topic. We're just a boy.
Speaker 10: Ha.
Speaker 14: Got a little public service announcement before you cut me off. You know mine, Tonight I have Price Hell Chili. We have our monthly event where our club, the West Cincinnati West probably excuse me, Cincinnati West Republican Club. But tonight we have that the del High and the Miami Township groups are also going to be joining us, So it's going to be I'm inviting right now the Green Township people. We're probably going to take that restaurant over there. There will probably be my guest one hundred and fifty two hundred people out there just to see.
Speaker 9: It's Canada's Night.
Speaker 14: So all candidates that are listening to Brian Thomas, which they all do, I'm inviting them out there to have a Canada's Night. But this is We've never had three clubs get together like this, so I'm looking forward to it. And the weather's supposed to be pretty nice. It's supposed to be like seventy eight to eighty degrees so but yeah, SAMs have definitely won that thing last night, hands down in my opinion. But to tell, he was getting a little bit frustrated because of Landsman's non answering. You know, and I know Orlando pretty pretty well and I can tell that he was he was not happy with the dodging that Lansman was doing to him.
Speaker 1: Well, did the moderators call out the dodging, because usually you know it was he yes or no question, sir or ma'am or as the case, maybe or no, you didn't answer my question, let me ask it again. None of that happened.
Speaker 10: He did a little bit.
Speaker 14: It was the Channel twelve anchor, that African American gentleman, and he kind of he kept control, which was kind of nice good.
Speaker 1: But it just.
Speaker 14: Seems that Lansman was was doing that trying to talk over sons of when he would speak, and Sonsa did not do that the Landsman. So you know, the Landsman was just getting frustrated enough to where he was po for sons of bringing that stuff up. I don't know what he expected when he went there.
Speaker 9: But you know it was going to come up so.
Speaker 1: Well, I would expect a West Point grad and a man like Orlando SONSA would have a much higher level of professionalism than totally Greg Gang of five Landsman Totally. What times the event start?
Speaker 14: Dan Hills does a good job on Landsman.
Speaker 1: I know he will sometimes the events start.
Speaker 14: Jim, Oh, I'm sorry, it's six to eight. Six to seven is what they call a dinner hour where people come up and enjoy some food and the candidates walk around.
Speaker 1: And talk to people.
Speaker 14: Then we have the candidates do a couple of minute speech, no big long speeches, and our chairman is going to be there, not atles our chairman and luckily Russell BNK so.
Speaker 1: Tonight tonight price be there or B square, thank you Westside, Jim Brother take care six twenty fifty five krc DE talk station. Got John on Johnny b n next if you don't mind holding for a moment. I got to mention affordable imaging services because I don't want my listeners to be a hospital imaging department prices when they can get well all those images for a I mean, have real small fraction of the bills you get from the hospital, not a four thousand dollar bill, perhaps a six hundred dollars bill. That's a CT scan with a contrast six thousand dollars, and that comes with a board certified radiologists report, as do all of the images. Everyone comes with a board certified radiologist report. The most expensive image you can get it at Affordable Imaging is a six hundred and forty five dollars MRII with the contrast echo CARDI cram's only four hundred and ninety five bucks, saving my friend Jeff thirty one hundred dollars from his own pocket. Yes, that's the kind of money you can save. You have a choice when it comes to your medical care. You can go where you want for your images. So whether it's an ultrasdown lung screening, cardiac scoring CT or MRI, it's affordable imaging services. Find them online at Affordable Medimaging dot com. Five one three seven five three eight thousand five to one three seven five three eight thousand fifty five KRC quick weather here mostly cloudy, maybe a shower eighty three for a hiday, cloudy every night, sixty four, slight chance of showers. Samara clouds eighty four down to sixty two overnight and on on Thursday Sunday in eighty seven sixty one Now traffic time.
Speaker 5: From the UCM Tramping Center.
Speaker 7: The University of Sincinnati Cancer Center is open, the most comprehensive blood cancer center in the nation. The future of cancer care is here called five one, three, five eight five.
Speaker 5: You see see.
Speaker 7: Becuse they're working with an accident on the ramp from Harrison to eastbound seventy four.
Speaker 5: I'm not seeing a huge delay at all.
Speaker 7: In fact, traffic is good on eastbound seventy four coming down the hill from North Bend to the seventy five ramp, ingram on fifty five KR.
Speaker 5: See the talk station.
Speaker 1: Before we get to Dan Hill's. After the bottom of the hour, we're gonna go straight to the phone. John, thank you for holding over the brig. Welcome to the morning show. Warren's right, it's on your mind today. Joe was at ther date last night.
Speaker 9: And I'll tell you Orlando and mopped the floor with them.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad.
Speaker 9: And you know, it's easy to tell the truth. You don't have to worry about what you're saying, because the truth.
Speaker 5: Thank you, John.
Speaker 9: Yeah, what she's talking about things that happened seven or eight years ago.
Speaker 1: But he didn't deny it, so yeah, how could he? He stood in front of a judge on.
Speaker 9: That one school of theater that Camelow into talking about lies. Everything was a lie, and everything with facial expression, and she looked like a jerk on the stage.
Speaker 1: That's great. You can't lie. I'm sorry, man, you're gonna get caught John. It's a great point. Man. You know I could not if I if I lie, you get this is me? I mean, this is I am. I I am who I am in real life, out in the world, the same guy that's on the radio. I carry the same positions, the same attitudes. You know why, Because I couldn't lie. I would get caught in it and that would look terrible and my reputation would suffer and struggle. And you know you're always gonna get caught in them, Sue, John, appreciate the I'm glad you went there, and I'm glad you're you're You're scoring one for Orlando Sonza. I think he's one of the finest candidates out there. I really do. I've met him quite a few times. He's brilliant, he's respectful, he's unbelievably intelligent, he loves his country, and he's trying to run for office for all the right reasons. John, thanks so much for your call this morning, six twenty five. If you, if I have care, see the talk station Fast and pro Roofing. I could sing glowing praises along those same lines with Fast and pro Roofing, and I always do because they're great people. Ray Matt Ray, he's a veteran and I appreciate Ray for serving his country. Teamed up with the Manda Weaver way way back. They've been around since nineteen ninety nine, and they are awesome of what they do. First off, they're honest. Speaking of honesty, you nicely. That's a perfect timing for this spot. By the way, honesty, you don't always get honesty in any given profession. But for some reason, roofers can be really dishonest people. I think the clear reason is because nobody knows what they're looking for on a roof. I mean, if you're shingles gone, that's pretty open and obvious. But you know, I didn't even notice my hail damage on my roof was so bad that it needed to be replaced. But that's what happened. So they pride themselves on their honest reputation. A plus with a better business bier they'll never lie to you. The worst king are the best thing can happen you. As you call for the free inspection, the roofer comes down off the top of the roof and said, nope, you're all right. You got five more years left and you'd probably get that much out of your roof, so good, no charge. You're on your way. But if you do need a roof replace, if it's a shingle roof, they upgrade you automatically to a certainty landmark pro fifty years shingle at no additional cost to you. That's automatic. They do copper and metal work. They do commercial rus residential ruse, they do metal roofs and adobe, literally everything and better than anybody else in terms of the quality and craftsmanship. You got the right folks working for a free inspection. Five to one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five Online fastenproroofing dot Com fifty five KRC. Waking up on the right side.
Speaker 3: This is the Sean Hannity Morning Minute.
Speaker 15: You know the media they're actually blaming Donald Trump. Well, is he gonna calm down his rhetoric?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 5: I'm like, what.
Speaker 15: What this is so sick, They're so ugly. This accused gunman hid in this sniper's nest for twelve hours before he spotted in what seemed like the moment before he was about to pull the trigger. These two recent attempts on Trump's life follow a long list of prominent Democrats. Well, they've called for Trump's assassination, you know, I think an awful lot about blowing up the White House, you know? Or how many Democrats have called President Trump the second coming of Adolph Hitler.
Speaker 1: From coast to coast, from sea to shining seas.
Speaker 10: It's a Sean Hannity show.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 15: Remember the old way of shopping for custom window treatments, waiting around all day just to get an overpriced quote from a commission pushy salesperson. Well those days are over because blinds dot Com invented the better way to shop for custom window treatments. Now, with completely virtual consultations, you're never gonna have to deal with a salesperson in your home ever again. And whether you're a do it yourself or you prefer to use professional installation services, you can count on blinds dot Com to deliver top quality window treatments, and that means premium woven wood to motorize shades. They're my favorite and much more. You get unlimited custom window treatments installed, all for one low cost, and at blinds dot Com there are never any hidden fees, no showroom markups. The price you see on the website is the price you pay. And with blinds dot Com they have the one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. If you're not happy with the style, the color of the fit, They're gonna work it out for you. Shop at blinds dot com right now get up to forty five percent off. Save up to forty five percent at blinds dot Com. Rules and restrictions may apply in this.
Speaker 1: Oh there it is my first quarter one of forecast. Got a well cloudy day lead. It's the slightest chance to range what it sounds like eighty three for the high sixty four overnight with clouds tomorrow slight chance of showers eighty fourth all cloudy sky party cloud every night sixty two and a sunny Thursday eighty seven for the high sixty one right now. Traffic tud.
Speaker 7: From the UCL Trampings Center of the University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is open, the most comprehensive blood cancer center in the nation. The future of cancer care is here called five one, three, five, eet five. You see see see highway traffic not bad and that includes getting passed what's left of an ancient on the Ram from Harrison to East Pound seventy four, North Pound seventy five. No delays in the cut as of yet. Chuck Ingram on fifty five care Seed the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six thirty one on a Tuesday. We're here from Captain Kunacon. He's a commando in the Israeli Army, a former anyway, wrote a book, The War against Amas October seventh, that's coming up off top of the our nose in the meantime. Welcome back. Always a pleasure to speak with former FOP President Dan Hills, especially when he has comments about the Landsman Sons of debate that took place last night. Dan, welcome back man. I hope everything's good in your world.
Speaker 16: Ran, Everything is fantastic. But I have a confession to make. And you just were talking about how you get burned if you did you make anything up. I missed the debate, okay, And not only did I miss not only did I.
Speaker 1: Miss the debate.
Speaker 16: I missed it because my wife and I were excited to watch the the new episode with the new season of Tulsa King. So if the left wing would take that story that I was watching Tulsa King, that would mean that Dan Hill supports the mafia?
Speaker 1: Is that right? Would exactly? Yes?
Speaker 16: Now, you know, I didn't need to see the debate to know who I'm voting for and who I can Dranmtic for show. I think jet what Joe was hoping to do is kind of recap what I will talked about before you know how it is that the FOP FOP sixty nine endorsements work, and how it is that endorse Landsman, which.
Speaker 1: You know I don't.
Speaker 16: I don't enjoy speaking out against something my union did. I still, you know, care a lot about sixty nine, and I care a whole whole lot about the street cops out of Cincinnati. So that's that's why I did speak out against the endorsement. And I can say with some level of certainty the majority of street cops, even the majority retired people that are in the union, are are in support of Orlandosmza in this here election. And I would even use the term a big time, and how what Greg Lambsman had done in the past got forgotten. I'm not really sure, but you know, let's talk about what you what he just did with the Black Lives Matter mural that he was down there.
Speaker 1: To to dedicate this.
Speaker 16: Did you see this story Brian City Hall with city tax dollars? And I just read the Quire story again because I had posted it on my Facebook. But they put a permanent bronze plaque to commemorate the Black Lives mural that had been painted in front of city Hall. The city pay for the thing, so three to four thousand dollars to.
Speaker 1: Put up a plaque to memorialize the.
Speaker 16: Painting that had been out in front of city Hall, which I think there were a tax dollars involved in that too. Now I don't know if I have to go over again with your listeners who Black Lives Matters is, which is essentially, they supported the painter, they supported the supported writing. They're an anti police, anti law and order organization, and they are built their whole foundation, their whole construction is built on this gigantic lie that in general, police officers are out there looking to shoot black men. That's what the that's what Black Lives Matters is. And so this is not something that's helping our society come together. This is not good for our society. Black Lives Matter and Creig Ladson was just down there for the dedication. So if you don't want to go back to the past and what he did in City Hall and the Gang of Five and defunding the cops and you know, marching around with Black Lives Matters back, then let's say he's still up to the same He's still up to his same trick, and that's that's the thing. So there's a small group to go to. There's a small group that volunteers, and God bless them, they voluved here to be the endorsement committee. But they they consider lots of things and they're at least flanked it, I believe towards retired folks, and so I think one of the things they keep on is a socias Security Fairness Act.
Speaker 1: You anything about that, Brian. At the top of my head, I don't want to say yes, because you start pushing me on details, I'm not going to have them. So I don't know much about it.
Speaker 9: I don't even have all the details. What I do know is that there's a limited number of states.
Speaker 16: Ohio one of those states. I think there's like eight or nine total states where our pension system, the way it's set up, it has rules against you collecting all your Social Security that you have earned if you also earned Social Security credits. So there are policemen, firemen, teachers, all these people that are in private unions here in the state of Ohio, and for lack of a better term, they're getting screwed out of some of their SOSIS security. And I know it's a big, big issue with our retired folks. You know, I'm retired from Cincinnati, so I'm actually part of that group, but not a part of the group that I'm overly active with. And and politically they are very very centered on this security. I don't blame them that they're losing money that they had earned into the system and so security. And I think Greig Lanson is a co sponsor on some sort of bill. Now there's been built for years even before Greg Lansman came along, of people that are trying to set the bar straight on this on this thing that admittedly I don't have all the details on.
Speaker 1: All I know is that they are.
Speaker 16: There are private pensioners that are are do more money than what they are receiving now to me and my mindset and and still to this day, even though I've been retired from the city, not retired completely as.
Speaker 1: You now's doing some different things, but.
Speaker 16: My mindset is still all about the street cops. When when when I ran for office, I.
Speaker 1: Was talking about the street cops. I was talking about the contract. I was talking about, uh, you know, the.
Speaker 16: Safety of the police officers that are out there. And uh again back to that that that black lives matters thing, that that that was pushing people, that narrative, that their talent was pushing people to commit my violence. It's just like there's there's all this violence against Trump, and that's all coming from It's all coming from what's being pushed out there, the lives about who he is. They were pushing lives about who we are, your average everyday street cop. And uh, I think it was directly tied to the assassinations of policemen in Dallas.
Speaker 1: And other places.
Speaker 16: And so how we can ever endorse Landsman was was something I finally decided that I need to have come out against. And I can tell you if with with almost full certainty that that the vast majority of policemen, retired policemen, Uh.
Speaker 1: Anybody who knows a little bit.
Speaker 16: About landsmen would not endorse him. And anybody that has ever met Alando Sanzo's I heard you just mentioned before the break, anybody that's met that guys like, wow, yeah, this guy wants to he wants to enter the political theater in this in this insane world. God blessed.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, it's like, why lucky, Yeah, he's so brilliant. I mean, he's got to be successful at anything he chooses to do. Why would you do this? Well, it's because he cares. Tell you what, Dan, let's pause. I want to get your reaction to the bond set for these two suspects who were within that group that actually fired from their cars at undercover police officers during a high or during a chase. Pause from it. Let's bring Dan back and maybe another couple more words on Black Lives Matter, which is self described Marxist political organization. How is it that city resources are being used to provide them with free advertising? That's something I have to say out loud before we take a break. Six point thirty nine. Right now, let me take a break and mentioned Zimmer. Go zimmer dot com where you go online. It's you know, you can request twenty four hour day, seventy a week heating and air conditioning services from Zimmer. They're the leaders in twenty four to seven heating and air conditioning service and you can request after hour services right there on the website at goes zimmer dot com. You can schedule online, so simple to do that or call them. I'll give you the number in a minute. But time to get that air conditioning replaced. Remember you got some bad news. You can't get it fixed. It's broken, or maybe you know it can't be fixed. You haven't yet called to see about having its service. They're like, Okay, this thing's twenty five years old. There's no way I'm going to get another day out of it. Let's get a more efficient unit. Let's get one from carrier, because Zimmer's going to give you a cool carrier comfort rebate of up to twenty one hundred dollars off that new carrier unit. Zimmer for more than seventy five years keeping their loyal customer home safe, efficient and comfortable. They have locations in Cincinnati. Dating in Indiana. So I know they can help anybody in the tri State and they're great at what they do. Again the leader in twenty four hour days seventy a week. Emergencychva CE service online Again, it's go zimmer dot com. Call if you're in the Cincinnati area, just give you that number. It's five one three, five two one ninety eight ninety three, five two one ninety eight ninety three.
Speaker 3: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Here's that first one to weather forecast, mostly clouds. It's the little chance of showers eighty three for the high CLOUDI every night sixty four slight chance of showers Tomorrow mostly cloudy in the high of eighty four sixty two overnight and a sunny Thursday with a high of eighty seven sixty one. Right now traffic time from the uc UP Tramphing Center.
Speaker 7: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center has opened the most comprehensive blood cancer center in the nation. The future of cancer care is here called five one three, five eight five u se c C all clear eastbound seventy fours ran from Harrison from an earlier wreck.
Speaker 5: Here come the break.
Speaker 7: Bight's just a few right now northbound fourth seventy one into the construction and eventually across the bridge.
Speaker 5: Chuck Ingraham fifty had k the talk station.
Speaker 1: And a Tuesday happy one see you, Brian Thomas with former FOP President Dan Hills, commending on the appearance of and support by Greg Lansman of the Black Lives Matter mural that they put up in honor of the well spray paint job on the street, which if you or I did it for any other political organization, we would have been arrested and fined public property being used to advertise for a political organization. I'm not quite sure how they get away with that, Dan Hills. But moving away from that, did you see that Tyroll and Tyreese Vaughan eighteen years old, who were two of the five suspects charge of connection with a chase that resulted in gunfire being directed at undercover police officers, got let out on a five thousand dollars bond each. Does that seem appropriate or acceptable to you, Dan Hills?
Speaker 16: Well, of course, it's It's not a perfect it's not acceptable. It leads to the low what's happening? And so many times here locally and across this country is breaking down the colonel justice system as we know it, and that that brings me up to another person that when you meet them, it's just like, you're too good to be running for office, and you know, but you just love that that's Melissa Powers. If Hamilton County does not re elect Melissa Powers with the number of weak judges and stuff that they already have, I if they let that office flip away, then you know, then I think that you're in real, real trouble down well, you're in trouble down there already. I say down there because I've now moved to Warren County, I know, but yeah, I saw where those guys got arrested. I did not see the story on the bails sit and I apologize for my lack of being shocked.
Speaker 1: Bryan. It just keeps happening over and over again, and.
Speaker 16: It's just totally just flies in the face of you know, the people that are out there risking their lives and in this case very much risk their lives could have been killed by these thugs, and and that they that they get let out on that little of uh fails just just incredibly uh you know, insulting to.
Speaker 1: The police officers are out there doing the job well. I will acknowledge that the reporting in the case that it requires them to wear electronic monitoring units, but I'm sorry, over the years, I have completely lost faith in the electronic monitoring units. Am I appropriate in my conclusion to have little to no faith in the electronic monitoring units? Stand based upon your experience, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 16: The most recent one is and and many of our affluent areas have been hit by some Chilians that were here illegally go figure and they finally got caught. It was really neat police work by some of those small agencies that that that got these uh.
Speaker 1: These very very bad guys. Uh. They they were let out and.
Speaker 16: Put on an EMU, and I think it was I think it was like less than three hours or something. The mu's had been cut off and that they were on their way back, either back to Chile or back to somewhere else in the country to continue burgizing well to do residents. So it makes no sense in a whole lot of cases.
Speaker 1: I mean, I.
Speaker 16: Imagine our times where EMU has worked successfully, But when you're just somebody who's from when you're putting on somebody that's from South America or somebody who's tried to kill policemen. It's not it's not it's not a very good idea at all. There are certain people that need to be behind bars and and we're just moving so far away from that model. But to swing back to the whole Landsman thing and endorsements by the police union and stuff, I am at a point right now where you know, I missed the days where you could actually have some consideration between the left and right. But right now, when the left has committed itself to erasing the border and therefore erasing one of the most important walls that make us a country, drawing a line saying this is how we live over here, and you live a different way on the other side of that border. I don't know how any police organization at this point to be too blunt, but can endorse anybody from the Democratic Party unless the Democratic Party, unless it's a person a Democratic Party that says I'm not like the rest of them. I believe in this and that other little themes of the Democratic Party. But I have to stand up and say that what's happening at the border is wrong, and it's funny. You see Landsman, And this is another FOP endorsement. This one comes from the state that I could not believe a share a brand. And they both sound like Republicans as they come close to election time because of the conservative nature here in Ohio. But we know that they're not Republicans. We know that they're not conserves, and that you know, when when when the when it's all the all the cameras are off, after the elections over, they're going to go right back to open border leftists basically one on one party system in this country. And I can't separate myself from that and my and my police role.
Speaker 1: Either, and I understand that, And just an observation, isn't it interesting that Landsman and Shaaban are both trying to come across as something that they're not if you compare it to their voting record and what they're all about and their backgrounds versus what they're campaigning on. Clearly, what they truly are and what they have demonstrated by way of their their voting as elected officials is contrary to what they're campaigning on. So they know they can't campaign on their own genuine record. That's just to be just massive red flags. Waving around everybody. That's funny. Their are popular. It is to me and it should be to others.
Speaker 16: And you know, for the last twenty years, I've been listening to this is the most important election in American you know, that's the if. If I if I had a nickel for every time I heard Sean Hannity say yea the most important election never, I would be a multi millionaire.
Speaker 6: But you know, I am.
Speaker 16: I'm at a point where I'm thinking, I think we are we are at like we're we're close. We're close to the edge of the cliff. And if we don't, if we don't stop thosehlps, you got to worry about You gotta worry about freedom of speech. You gotta worry about your right to bear arms. You gotta worry about all these things because we're really really close to some really ugly.
Speaker 1: Stuff here and and and I that's where I get it.
Speaker 16: It bleeds over my uh my conservative slash libertarian uh politics is definitely.
Speaker 1: It commands more of my thinking than does even maybe my police type thinking. So understood, my friend understood like a grown up. Dan Hill's always a pleasure having you on to keep up the great work and I know you and I'll talk again soon on matters relating to the police and maybe even politics.
Speaker 9: Pleasure is mine, Take Pleasure is mine, Brent.
Speaker 1: Take care Brother six fifty one to fifty five KST talk stations. Speaking of your second onun of rights, exercise them. Get into twenty two three and a round forty two between Mason and loven and the best gun shop and indoor range ever, the best owners ever, Wendy and Jeff. Please tell them I said hi, please, and enjoy shopping there. They have wonderful staff, very knowledgeable and skilled. They have a gunsmith in there. They have membership options for the range. You just got to walk in start shooting. That's another problem when you remember on the range that is and range safety officers keep everybody safe, mind their p's and qc. You can feel very comfortable and you will shooting indoors at twenty two three. So they have also classes any kind of class you can think of, and events go on throughout the week. I recommend checking him out online before you head up to Route forty two between Mason and Lebanon. Stop on in go to twenty two to three dot com the number twenty two about the word three spelled out twenty two three dot com fifty five KRC home values in city or sky high. And you've been seven o five about seven six year, fifty five PAIRCD talk station, A very very trying to make it a happy Tuesday. Anyway, I supposed to have Captain coent On written a book October seventh, The War against some Monster The eyes of an Israeli commando officer. He's calling us in from a battlefield, so he hasn't called in yet. Not quite sure why, but I can come up with a million reasons why he might not be able to call in. So you can get a copy of the book, which I'll recommend that you do, that October seventh, War against Moss through the eyes of an Israeli commando officer. At some point perhaps we'll be able to talk to him. Anyhow, I'd love to talk to you five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty five eight hundred eight two three talking with time five fifty on eight and ten phones. Of course, big question mark is for me on this whole second ever to assassinate Donald Trump, moving aside from the backcrap insane people who are saying Donald Trump's responsible to this because of his rhetoric, Lord Almighty, I guess literally every human being with an opinion or an attitude is now subject to an assassination risk because they rubbed somebody the wrong way. Something Donald Trump says justifies someone shooting at him. Maybe, just maybe it could have been every one of the Democrats in the Democratic Party calling him a Nazi regularly. I remember there have been all kinds of movies like Twilight Zone kind of things. What if you could go back in time, knowing what you know now, right, knowing what you know now, and you had an opportunity to, let's say, oh, I don't know, take out Adolf Hitler before he started murdering the Jewish people. Speaking of the Jewish people, you could save ten million plus minus, don't know the fog of war, how many Jews were exterminated by the Nazis, true genocide. You could prevent true genocide. He could take out Stalin, responsible to the deaths of literally millions and millions and millions of people who were his political adversaries. I think he got some of them wrong, but whatever, and here you have the rhetoric all all day long, Nazi. Trump's a Nazi Trump's bodymeniate off Hitler. Trump said He's gonna fill in the blank. Do all these things, if we know, are true, misstating, misquoting, you know, the all the lies that have been repeated, you know, the efforts to impeach him, to accuse him of colluding with the Russians. Well, you could go on for hours and hours, and somehow this is Trump's fault because of his rhetoric. Well, maybe it's his position on Ukraine, which apparently the would be murderer in this particular case, had a real thing about the war in Ukraine. He wanted to do anything he could to help Ukrainian people, including going there and trying to sign up, but he wasn't qualified, so he tried to get Syrians to join. He tried to get Afghani's to join the Ukraine forces. And he's got all kinds of real actually attributed statements to him that are anti Trump. Voted for Trump back in twenty sixteen, apparently, but changed his tune. I believe it was as a consequence of the Trump position on Ukraine. But regardless of what his motives are, seems to be to be crystal clear he did not like Trump at all. But was it something Trump said or trump one of Trump's political position which pushed him into this, Oh yeah, to the fence line on the golf course where he sat for a apparently twelve hours, unnoticed by Secret Service, to catch Trump playing golf at a golf game that was not even on Donald Trump's calendar. Sort of last minute decision by Trump to get out there on the links and relax a little bit. How did he know that, Why was he there that particular day, How was it that he had so much time to set up? How was it that a convicted felon was able to get a hold of a firearm, a firearm that had a serial number filed off of it. By the way, that's rather unusual. Lots of questions swirling around. But we do live in a world of free speech, and Trump does have some rather pointed words on some interesting topics. I give you that nothing that would justify any sane person, not justify, rather, nothing that would prompt any sane person to pick up a rifle and start shooting at him. Now, you can get an insane person to do a lot of things. There are insane people on the right side of the ledger on the left side of the ledger, and there are insane people that don't have any political affiliation. They're just insane, And I don't necessarily think it's a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm joking with Marine indirectly this morning because I had a feeling she was listening. Many many, many are speculating that somehow this was perhaps, you know, coordinated effort. The sheriff out of Martin County. Martin County Sheriff William Snyder kind of raised some of these questions. So from a law enforcement standpoint, From an investigative standpoint, is motivallly key. They want to know what was going on through his head? Is this a conspiracy? Was this a lone wolf? Is he a front man from an organization? They have their hands full. This will not be an easy case to unravel. Those are It's a quote from the Martin County Sheriff William Snyder, not your average runer the world conspiracy theorist. I'm guessing he was asked about how Trump he knew, how the suspect could possibly know Trump was going to be there, given that the golf game wasn't on his schedule. Jariff Snyder, that's the sixty four dollars question very perplexing because my understanding is that he drove a long way. He's not from here. I would ask that question Obi. Actually, the first thing I would want to know if I was in the federal government, what the heck was going on that put this guy on Trump at the golf course without any advance notice to the public that he would even be there. Quite legitimate questions. I'm hoping now keep my powder drive and wait to see what information comes out. We're still waiting to get a report from the UH Secret Service about the last time this happened, aren't We haven't gotten all the details on that one, have we mm? Well, welcome to the programs. Good to hear from you today, sir. Happy Tuesday. Happy Tuesday to you, Brian.
Speaker 4: I just called to let you know I'm still watching and listening, and I appreciate I don't see things the way you see it, but I'm just gonna leave it right there. I don't go back and forth no more.
Speaker 1: I'm done with all of that.
Speaker 4: I don't share anymore. I appreciate show up and vote, and that's the end of that, and I suggest everybody do that.
Speaker 1: Just show up and vote. That's all. Show up.
Speaker 4: Look at my bag of Show up and vote.
Speaker 1: That's all you gotta do it. But you know what I'm saying, well, and I agree with you. But heck, you don't even have to show up anymore. You can mail it in if you're not able to show up and vote. But vote. I think that's an important thing. That's a message from Will today and I share it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just just show up and vote. Stop all this fighting and telling stories whatever. Yeah, whoever's telling stories, I'm not. I'm just staying out of all this mess. I got a family to raise and I don't need no problems for them. But everybody out there, have a good day and just vote and nice to hear.
Speaker 1: Well. God bless you, sir. I appreciate your message and we do. We do see eye to eye on that. We got to vote, right, Yeah, just vote, man, the rest of it no better. Just just vote and take care of your family, all right, Yes, and maintain a calm demeanor and try to be nice to each other. Yes, God love you, Will. Who's next, Joe John? Thanks for calling this morning. A happy Tuesday to you.
Speaker 9: Hey, Brian, too quick comments one on Will do your own research. You don't have to do much. Just go to the gas station, go to the grocery store. That's all the research you need to vote for November. Secondly, we're handling event for Orlando Sonsa at the Pub and Hyde Park from twelve thirty to two thirty on Saturday. Anyone that wants to meet him, come out and join us.
Speaker 1: The Pub and Hyde Park And what was the hours again?
Speaker 9: Twelve thirty two thirty Saturday.
Speaker 1: It's well and Rookwood. Oh in Rookwood, Okay, the public Rookwood twelve thirty to thirty. Orlando Sanza is a hell of a guy. You will be able to probably even shake hands in up a conversation with him. I cannot support Orlando Sonza more. He is an outstanding human being, a family man, demonstrably loves his country, proudly served it in multiple capacities, and he continues to serve veterans causes and needs. He needs to get elected. We need men like Orlando Sanza elected. Thank you John for the message and spreading the word on that event. Truly appreciate it. It looks like Joe and Chris, you guys going to be next to my mind holding off for just a moment. I want to pause right now and mentioned my friend Peter Shbia Kellowiams seven Hills because the outstanding real estate team, the best in the business, the best in US since the greater Sincinni area. They will give you a five star experience. That's what it's all about. Regroup Kelowiams seven Hills the five star experience since they's number one real estate group. Check out the programs they offer. See really are you? Would you want to leave? I want to leave now. I don't want to sell my house. I don't want to clean it, I don't want to stage it. I don't want to do to take the advice of these wonderful real estates agents and paint the peptobysmal pink room to a different, more neutral color because it'd be more appealing to people. I don't want to hassle with that. I want out. That's when the instant offer program kicks in. You call Peter shred A Kellorwims seven Hills. Within forty eight hours of them seeing your home, you'll have a cash offer except it. You can close as as few as actually less than three weeks from today, and then you're all with your life and you let them hassle with it. That's just one of the programs they offer. But these these are the top agents in their field, and you get tremendous value working with the Shabri Group of Kellor Williams seven Hills. I know many of the agents, and I know Peter Shove very very well, and I is a brilliant man. It has a brilliant team. Seven zero eight three thousand dot com. Check out the programs, get in touch with them. See the team right there. All the agents are right there. Seven zero eight three thousand dot com. Five one three seven zero eight three thousand.
Speaker 3: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Weird Jeff Now my first one of weather forecast has got maybe a little tiny shower floating around there today. Otherwise a mostly cloudy day, high of eighty three five over night down to sixty four, slight chance of showers again tomorrow, mostly thirty eighty four party Claudia every night down to sixty two, and a sunny Thursday with the high of eighty seven sixty one degrees. Type of traffic.
Speaker 6: Or not.
Speaker 1: Check on Chuck ingram Man. Excuse Me's all right. In the meantime, back to the phones, I go in order in which they receive, which means Chris is on next, Joey, hang on a. I'm going to get with you in a moment. Chris, welcome to the program, Thanks for holding. Good morning.
Speaker 17: I I've noticed a couple of instances of the Democratics party just absolving themselves of any blame. And the first one I saw was a beam on Facebook this morning that's actually a picture of Reverend Jim Jones saying he's faked an assassination attempt to gain popularity, and this is running out now.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 17: The other one is the similarity between the Democrats arguments that if only Trump would do the right thing, then I wouldn't have to be mad at him. Is the same argument that domestic abusers use when there when their spouse's misbehaved. If only she had done what I wanted, then I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Have had to hit her. Nice parallel. I mean, it's I think, you're you're, you're, you're, you're right. What it really it sounds like to me? Just draw another parallel. If Trump would just not talk and would go away, period, end of story. Right, they don't want him to talk. I can't talk about issues because issues are going to piss somebody off and drive him to shoot him. That's why I think. You know, if you look at the reporting on this most recent effort and hope this, hopefully this uh, this routh guy is the last person ever raises a firearm and tries to kill Donald Trump. But obviously he was all about the Ukrainian situation. All the reports at Wallstreet Journal, all the way over to the most left wing media outlets pointing out he was involved in Ukraine some and also involved in with some really dicey and shady characters. He's got a terrible criminal background, all these things, right, you know, so.
Speaker 17: What you know, if only he agreed with us, then we'd get along fine.
Speaker 1: There are there they are. And maybe he was afraid that Donald Trump would get elected. It would be the rebirth of Adolf Hitler. Going back to all the comments that the left has made called literally calling Donald Trump the embodiment of Adolph Hitler, Right, I mean you nailed it.
Speaker 17: On that one. I'm going to hit for this and the democracy that existential thread. What do you think is going to happen?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, I think that's actually what they're hoping for, and they're hoping for it because he stands a chance of winning, and he stands a chance of getting in the way like he did during his first term of the expansion of the administrative state and the eradication and erosion of your constitutional rights. To boil down what it means to be a Democrat these days as the stink from say when John F. Kennedy was a Democrat. Appreciate the call, Chris, thank you, my friend. Let's see what Joey's got this morning. Joey, thanks for holding in. Welcome to the program. All right, good morning, Brian.
Speaker 18: I'd like to say that there definitely have to be cover ups and they're involved. I mean, they repeated on a daily basis how much they saw and delay things until they go away.
Speaker 1: And that's their tactic.
Speaker 18: They did that with our entire Hawaiian island burning to the ground. They did that with the derailment of the train up in Ohio. When it comes to this first shooter, the family has been buried already. You know, there's no comment on it. There's lies. There's one immediate lie that nobody's really expanded on that that day that morning the parents called the police and they said that their son was missing, and that that was the only statement that ever came out.
Speaker 9: That's not true.
Speaker 18: There's no way they just called the police and said they're twenty something year old son is missing. They said a lot more than that.
Speaker 9: They were concerned.
Speaker 18: There was a reason that they couldn't find him that morning that they called the police.
Speaker 9: They're lying about that.
Speaker 18: The kid having no social media blueprint. It's just a complete lie.
Speaker 9: Today.
Speaker 18: You can't even get a job if you're not on the computer anymore to fill out an application. There's not a kid going that doesn't have a phone app. There's someone that has spoke to him on the phone. He had to have a cell phone. They must think we're all stupid, but they lie through their teeth. They delay, stall and bury things. There's the newest tactic. Even running for president. You just stay away because the media will take care of it for you. They will bury it for you, they will cover it with a new event and just bury it and go on.
Speaker 8: And that's what they do.
Speaker 18: And there's no way it's a coincidence that this guy just showed up down there. There's just no way. If you look at it all they think were all stupid, even the sheriffs down there that they did in the interview, which said, you know, this is can't be coincidental. Basically I don't know what his quotes were, but he was just, you know, amazed. How does this just happen?
Speaker 10: And that's what they do.
Speaker 18: They just delay stall, almost like a lawyer's tactic right in the courtroom. Sometimes until you get what you want, you just delay it. You might keep it in court for a year or two or whatever, do it goes away until you get what you want. And that's what they do, and it's so insulting. We had an island burned to the ground and he gave him a few hundred dollars a piece and didn't go down there until the pressure was too much. And by the way, when he went down there, nobody was happy to see.
Speaker 1: It's just that's what they do.
Speaker 18: And it's a shame they're lying.
Speaker 9: It's no accident.
Speaker 18: And I feel that there'll be another one on the turf if they don't keep an eye on him. They have no qualms with him going away before before the election, and you know then what happens to Kadie Vance step in. You know, he should be allowed to step in if they deject to it, because they certainly did that with her.
Speaker 1: Well, I looked up what the rules are on that, and from my understanding, based upon what was seen to be very credible reporting, the Republican National Committee members or or or officials would decide who would be the person taking over for Donald Trump. You know, they would say Jade Vance, they picked somebody else, but it would be their decision. The problem is we're getting so close to the election advance. Uh, their early voting begins in a couple of weeks and in a lot of places, including the swing states. So uh, you know, once the ballots are printed and once early voting beginning, it certainly creates a very complicated landscape should something actually happen to Donald Trump that would force him either be enabled incapable of running. You use your imagination on that one. So yeah, yeah, sure. How long will be How long will it be before the Secret Service releases a report on what happened last time? It's been two months?
Speaker 10: Oh, rhetorical, you're not going to hear anything.
Speaker 18: You're going to vary it, just like the very laptop, Just like they've buried everything.
Speaker 9: That's what you do.
Speaker 18: And the biggest enemy really anymore. It's taken people a long time to realize, but the really number one enemy out there is the media. I mean, they're the one that drives this train. They're the one that buried it. They're the one that illustrates it. They're the one that takes it. They're the one that distorts people's minds. The media is a very big enemy, and they're completely complicit, and they're arranging all these things to just happen.
Speaker 1: Well, I certainly agree that they are complicit. I don't know if they're capable of arranging it for it to happen, but they can certainly facilitate the cover up or pick you know what to what to report on that obviously benefits one political candidate over the other. And they do that literally every single day. Thank you so much for the call. Stick around the former Vice Mayor of the City of Cincinnati. A day late, but never too late for the smither vent Christopher Smith Aman up next and otoor egsit a great product, are great. There's just several different products from motor Eggs. Go to oto egsit dot com spelled od O, r xit, you gotta smell. Let's say you're all came in, got hit with the skunk. That's happened before, and it will happen again, and it's happens to a lot of my listeners. Oto exit will get rid of that skunk spray. Don't go with the tomato juice kind of thing. Go with what really works. She'll be sleeping in the bed that night and you won't notice that the skunk incident ever happened. That's kind of along the lines of what happened with Liam rolling around and something in the backyard just horrific. And even after a bath or like, oh, I still smell that a couple of like ten seconds with a rag with odor exit, concentrate on it, rub around his face. It's non toxic, and it worked. It eliminated. It was gone right there. That's how otor exit products work. Smoke, mold, mildew, food odors, human odors, pet oders, you name it, it eradicates it. One hundred percent satisfaction guaranteed. That's right. Use it as directed. If it doesn't get rid of the smell, you get your money back. Order it today before three it'll be on your front door. By ordering it on the website. If that odor is so bad right now, you're going I need the product today. Go to the website otorexit dot com and figure out where it's sold locally with a little search engine right there, just type your zip code and boom, there they are the stores that are near you. Od O r xit NOE odor exit dot com fifty five KRC. A minute of hope is bruh. Mostly cloudy day to day isolated light showers of the words. I got eighty three for the high over night sixty four with mostly cloudy sky's Tomars high eighty four and another slight chance of showers possible overnight sixty two. Dry Thursday is going to be a sunny day eighty seven for the high. It's sixty degrees right now. It's tide of traffic from the.
Speaker 5: UC of Trampson Center.
Speaker 7: The University of Saint Sinnati Cancer Center has opened the most comprehensive blood cancer center in the nation, the Future of cancer care. It's here called five on three five eighty five u se C see sathbound seventy five breakwlights continue to build through Wachman. I had an extra five there northbound seventy five, closer to a ten minute delay now out of Berliner into downtown. Same for northbound fourth seventy one from before Grand there's a wreck on Red.
Speaker 5: Bang it come. I'll be a parkway Chuck Ingram on fifty five k DE talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven fifty five KCD talk station. Hope you have a very happy Tuesday to I'm always pleased to talk to Christopher Smithman, whether it's for the regularly scheduled Monday mornings smither vent or we kick it off a day because I take a day off and go out to Camp Atterbury when shooting fifty caliber BMGs with Snavy Seal members from Teams two and three yesterday. That's my bucket list day yesterday. That's why I was off. I had a hell of the time. Welcome back, Christopher smith been's a great having you on.
Speaker 9: Oh, thank you so much for having me on.
Speaker 6: I'm not surprised, Brian Thomas, that you and I woke up to a second attempt on a former president of the United States of America. And I'm framing it that way because I'm trying to speak to reasonable people, no matter what their political party is, that can just clearly say, trying to kill a former president or any.
Speaker 1: Elected official, anybody is outrageous. Anybody.
Speaker 6: What happened was I turned on I turned on the TV and I started scanning other shows, and they were literally blaming the former president for someone trying to kill him twice. Yeah, and so I'm trying to digest, Okay, how are they coming to these conclusions? How are they saying that he had anything to do with someone showing up to a golf course, camping out for twelve hours and trying to kill him between the fifth and sixth hole on a golf course in Florida. And so that's how far we've gone in our society when I'm listening to grown people who call themselves journalists putting out this kind of rhetoric and really inciting violence. And so I'm an independent I'm watching this stuff like a lot of people are watching it, and I have to just tell you, I'm so outraged this morning about.
Speaker 10: What has happened.
Speaker 6: Meaning I don't want to get to a place Brian Thomas where I'm actually kind of indifferent or numb are acting like this is normal. This is not normal to try to kill a former sitting president. Anytime, but definitely two times in the same year.
Speaker 1: Well, let us look at history. I mean, this is not the first time someone's attempted to kill someone who sits in a position of power or has the ability to influence the hearts and of masses of humanity. The efforts have been made against, you know, shooting the Pope. You know, you can talk about John F. Kennedy getting shot, Bobby Kennedy getting shot by Sir Hans, Sir Han, crazy people with guns, access to guns. This is not me having a go against the Second Amendment, but you know, I think it supports my reason to justify the Second Amendment because you may encounter a crazy person someday. Oh yeah, like the guy that tried to kill me on the highway. You know, guess what, the world's filled with crazies. And if you are in a capacity to have outreach in your in a capacity to run for office, and you have a platform and position, and you have a multitude of humanity, notably fifty to forty five percent of every human being in the United States of America lining up calling you a Nazi because of your political positions, one of those nut jobs may be influenced by much in the same way one of the nut jobs, or what they call the right wing side of the equation, some clan member or some racist member of some racist group surround themselves in an echo chamber convince themselves that the color of the skin really defines who a person is and justifies eradicating them. Or maybe you're a Nazi and think the Jews need to be wiped off the face of the earth. Guess what nutjobs get elected to high office? To Christopher.
Speaker 6: And I have to tell you, Brian, I sat back and watched some of the world leaders bring more condemnation for the second attempt on his life than our own elected American people. Like those leaders out there, the world leaders were saying, like an example would be Benjamin Nitt and Yahoo. You know, really just condemned it in about three sentences, right, It didn't take a paragraph or two paragraphs to clarify anything. This is wrong, it's outrageous, and the former president has nothing to do with someone trying to assassinate him. Now, the other part of this that I want to say is those who were cheerleading that someone almost tried to kill him. So there are also people out there saying Hey, man.
Speaker 9: This is a good thing, right.
Speaker 1: I hope they get them exactly right.
Speaker 6: That's the world we're living in. Brian Thomas. And early voting in Pennsylvania, I believe starts today. So people are starting to cast their votes for the election today in the backdrop of one of the leading candidates almost being assassinated on a golf course. And by the way, I do give the secret Service person don't know or her who saw something and did something about it. And I also give credit that person is a hero. That secret Service person as a hero who went to that whole looked at the fence line, saw something unusual. Because, by the way, law enforcement is under attack and we're always Tuesday morning quarterbacking. Let's say it wasn't a gun, it was a stick. Were saying, why in the hell was he discharging or her Secret Service agent? Because I don't know if it's a male or female, why were they discharging their weapon? We would have been second guessing them on that fence line. So that was a very courageous person, courageous thing and person who did that. But also the citizen on the outside who said, you see something, you say something, You've provided information and law enforcement, which ultimately got the gentleman caught. And so there were some good things that happened on that day, but look, the man. We've got to all just condemn this kind of behavior. And anybody out there who thinks that the former president was attempting to have someone assascinate him so that he could then win an election or get sympathy is absolutely a nut. If you're one of those people and you're listening to Brian Thomas and I and you think in some way that he manufactured his own potential assassination twice in the United States of America, you are officially gone, meaning your political mindset are, how you're viewing the world is just wrong. And so there are people out there writing that stuff. Bryan Thomas, Oh, I know this man put this stuff together.
Speaker 1: I think they do it just distir the pot of agitation, and for no other reason than that, not that they truly believe in it. But the guy's still alive. He's subject to questioning, and to the extent Donald Trump called him up and arranged for it, I think they'd figure that one out. Let's pause, We'll bring Christopher, will bring Christopher back. It's seven thirty eight right now after five car se the talk station and I get to mention foreign exchange. I love this. Guys at Foreign Exchange fix your imported car, traditional imported manufacturers, Asian, European, and the bottom line is your bottom line. That's so it's about. In foreign exchange, you get as good, equal or better. You don't get any you're not struggling with the mechanical expertise of the mechanics. There a se certified factory train. They know what they're doing. They have the data access to your manufacturer's technical information. So you got a hont of great like I got that got the highest sitting in the driveway. They fix that thing at gazillion times and you do a great job. And I get a full warranty on parts of the service, on everything they do, and I don't pay as much as the dealer. So it's great going to Foreign Exchange, full warranty, less money. Nothing wrong with that equation. And take the Tyler's to the legs. It off of seventy five. When you're going north or south, just go east on Tylersville two streets, hang a right on Kinglin and you are there. I think you can hit the express way with a rock from the Kingland Drive location. Anyhow, online you'll find them at Foreign Acts for in the letter acts dot com. Please tell him, Brian said, IM and you called it. Schedule the appointment five one three six four four twenty six, twenty six, sixty four four twenty six, twenty six.
Speaker 3: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station Steve.
Speaker 5: Perrins coordinated financial planning.
Speaker 1: And mostly cloudy day to day. This is their little tiny chance of rain. High of eighty three over night sixty four tomorrow mostly cloudy's slight champs of showers eighty four overnight lowes sixty two on a sunny Thursday with a high of eighty seven sixty degrees. Right now, time for traffic updeat.
Speaker 5: From the UC House Tramping Center.
Speaker 7: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center has opened the most comprehensive blood cancer center in the nation. The future at Cancer Cares here called five one three five eighty five. U see CEC problems inbound seventy four. There's an accident above Montana. They're on the left shoulder. It adds to what was already backing up pants to North Bend eastbound two seventy five break flights after you got Pats Mosteller towards seventy one southbound seventy one that break lights start a buck Fields turtle into blue ash shot.
Speaker 5: King Brown fifty five KR. See the talk station.
Speaker 1: Sety three fifty five kri Cey talkstation Bryan Thomas with Christopher Smith and Andy Smither Ben smith Man, mister Smith and what else is on your mind? My friend?
Speaker 6: Look, people are out here talking about voting regarding and I hear this talking point that the former president has thirty five felon these and I'm not going to vote for a felon, And let me just deal with that. In fairness, that entire case in Manhattan was all manufactured, right. A lot of people don't understand that, Brian Thomas, that we have.
Speaker 1: A rogue judge.
Speaker 6: And I don't care what your political persuasion is. Again, I'm just trying to speak truth to power that that was a manufactured case against an American citizen. And what most people should be thinking about is if they could do something like that to a former president, they could do it to you. That's really what you should take from the case, not the rhetoric that you're hearing from the other side because it came up in the debate, Oh, you are a felon, And so people are re this narrative as if this was some fair trial when it was really just a way to give the Democratic Party a political talking point that they're all talking about. But the reality was that this was something that no one would be charged on. And the other case where they said, hey, man, he inflated the prices of his properties. By the way, most Americans who have properties believed that their properties are more valuable than anybody else. But the bank comes in and intervenes. Brian Thomason says, guess what, I'll give you a loan based on that value, and if you pay me back the terms of that loan, I'm great about it.
Speaker 9: It's great.
Speaker 6: Every bank in that case said there were no victims. I enjoyed doing business with mister.
Speaker 9: Trump and I got paid my money back.
Speaker 6: That was another case, manufacturer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was an arms long transaction with sophisticated people on both sides. A bank is not going to just take it face value. You're oh, my places were, hey, Christopher, my places worth seventeen million dollars. Uh, No, it's not, says the bank. You know, I can go to Zillow and get a better estimate than something coming out of your mouth. And hell, banks have their own real estate appraisers, and they know how to do cops themselves, and they'd never give a loan out to someone that wasn't well a reliable person to give a loan out to. And you're right, nobody got ripped off in that, and yet he was prosecuted. And as to the thirty four fellony one, you have to be a real deep weed diver under the legal theories to really get it, get a great handle on all of the backflipping and contortions they went through to create a fake crime to prosecute him with something the federal government wasn't even interested in looking into. So you're right, you're dead right on that one. It's just that the American public just isn't interested in looking at the facts behind that to reach the same conclusion that you've reached, which it was part of this lawfair thing.
Speaker 6: And Brian, for you and I and for the listening audience, it doesn't matter who we're talking about. We're just trying to be fair. We're just trying to say, look, man, this was wrong. This case should never have been brought. Now the Supreme Court has weighed in and said, guess what, all the stuff that you did was wrong. And you have the Attorney General of the United States giving some press conference this week or the end of last week that they are just the fairest institution out there, and that all of these cases, whether it's secret documents at former president's Trump's home, president former President Biden's home, former President Clinton's home, I'm treating everybody the same. Deevie Wonder can look at this and say, you're not treating everybody the same. For the Attorney General, I'm saying to you, the log Gate piece is real, and I wanted to just spend a moment dealing with it because I think they're voters out there who might be listening, who think that stuff is real when it is just rigged.
Speaker 9: It's not real. It's rigged.
Speaker 6: It's manufacturer against an American citizen who happens to be running for president of the United States. And the goal is to go after your political opponent, because you can't beat the person maybe in their minds, at the ballot box. So what I've got to do is I've got to manufacture, facture something in the judicial system, the arm to create and manufacture something that I can use against my political opponent, even if it means I put them in jail Brian Thomas, Ye.
Speaker 1: And even if it means it comes to the cost of sacrificing your reputation.
Speaker 6: I mean, you're a lawyer, your wife's a lawyer. Watching this stuff, You've got to be sitting there scratching your heads as a law student, going what in the world is going on with our legal system? But it just frustrates me because when I'm watching TV, it's often used as a talking point. It's put in political ads as if it's actually true. And so just like the Russian collusion thing was all a fake. It was all created by Hillary Clinton. People don't understand that. Now she's on the campaign trail acting like she's Virgin Mary.
Speaker 9: She's not Virgin Mary.
Speaker 6: You know, this is the person that my understanding, if I remember history here, that the former president actually beat so she has an ax to grind, but he actually created the Russian scandal.
Speaker 10: It was never true.
Speaker 6: So you got somebody out there, you know what, people are listening to this god man smitham is not telling the truths right now, that Russian thing was really real, that he really was working with Putin. There are people out there that have been brainwashed with this craziness and they're taking it into the ballot box, actually voting that way because they think all.
Speaker 10: These things are true.
Speaker 1: Brian's armas.
Speaker 6: That is what is so scary about journalism and the media today. I can't find a good journalist out there that will really just tell me the news and let me decide what's how I feel about the fact patterns. It's all of these opinions and lies. And we're gonna look back on our country ten twenty thirty years and we're gonna look at this period of time and go journalism was absolutely dead in this period of time.
Speaker 10: I can't find it.
Speaker 1: Well. He didn't call looking for a fight, as I always like to point out Christopher, but it's obvious who I mean. They're in the tank for the Democrats and the shift over to this you know, dictatorial lifestyle that they prefer. They do not like our freedoms, our liberties, and they're gonna do what over the hell they can to get control over all aspects of our lives for whatever reason. That's what they're interested in and the why cheat and still to do it? But yeah, and it's but you point out the reason they're doing it. They're doing it because it works. They get away with it. People don't pay enough attention to the underlying details of any given subject matter to know when they're being lied to. So you know, I give them prop for being effective, get them profits for the strategy that may very well put Kamala Harrison office in spite of the fact that it's been fifty eight now fifty nine days since she's had a formal press conference since getting the Democratic nomination. Yeah, crazy, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Let me in with something, Let me in with something positive, Brian Thomas, And you're right about all of that. You know, I am sitting in the parking lot of Seaton High School, right next to Elder High School. I sometimes do the interview after I drop off my kids, right and sometimes people will say to me, why do you say your daughter goes to Seaton?
Speaker 9: You know me.
Speaker 1: Let me let me clarify a couple of points here, real quick, real quick.
Speaker 6: Seaton is a hard target number one and number two that I want other girls to know because the school has given so much to our family that it's a great place for them to send their daughters. Saton deserves that recognition on my part when I can use a platform to say good things about the school.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Brian, Well done, Christopher. I appreciate that. God bless you, sir. We'll talk again next week. Stay well, my friend. All right, brother, I'm seven to fifty one fifty five k CIT talk station. It's why I use my platform to support America's military. It's a nice opportunity to do it. Emory Federal Credit Union eighty five years since opened their doors nineteen thirty nine, your credit union will hearts since nineteen thirty nine, and for a limited time they're offering all kinds of things going on in celebration of that wonderful event, one point eighty five percent off your qualified auto loan rate. That's right, you can use that auto loan to yes, buy a car, shocking or finance some other big purchase one point eight five percent off. So visit EMORYFCU dot or for all the details. Limited time offer loans are subject to approval restrictions apply. Equal Opportunity Lender NMLS number four zero one zero eight seven fifty five r the Talk station. Are you receiving letters from the I stand up for something.
Speaker 10: I'm not gonna hide behind the Matt talk about it.
Speaker 9: It's all programmed to create chaos.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krs eight oh five the fifty five KRCD Talk Station Regular listeners. No, actually, it's appointment listening. It's time for the Inside Scoop with bright Bart News. Check them out online and bookmark at breit Bart b R E I T B A R T, where you get to read what my guests here this morning from the bright Bart Inside Scoop. Matt Boyle, the Washington Bureau Chief, writes about each and every day. Welcome back, Matt. It's always a real pleasure having on the fifty five KRC Morning Show.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you've had anytime.
Speaker 8: Great to be here.
Speaker 1: Well, and I regularly, Joe, everybody jokes about conspiracy theories, Matt and something. I've got a running joke with a couple of my listeners. We're now we're moving away from calling them conspiracy theories and we're just called people who have been previously labeled of that ILK just simply pattern observers. And we we don't regularly get much information from our elected officials and those in lettered agencies. I think we have yet to get a report in the last time someone tried to kill Donald Trump. Here we have it going on again. But question, how is it that this guy was able to hang out on the fence line at the golf course where Donald Trump was not even scheduled to be for twelve hours? What put him there? Why was he armed? Why did he set up a defensive perimeter around himself when how could he possibly even know that Trump was going to play golf that day when he wasn't scheduled to do it. Matt, you have the answers any of these questions. Does it sound like a conspiracy theory?
Speaker 10: This is terrifying that this is happening, And you know, I agree with you, there's something that smells very bad about this. Look. I was kind of with the mindset after what happened about what Spenny, Okay, maybe there was a weakness in the security and maybe somebody took advantage of it, and uh, you know, it kind of is what it is. And but now there's something that doesn't add up yet, right, Like there's something clearly rotten in Denmark and the now two times two months apart, We've had crazy people that have found the exact right point in the weakness point of the U. S. Secret Service protection plan of President Trump.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 10: And we're in the right place at the exact right time uh to to be able to in one case in Butler, Pennsylvania, actually get off a shot at him, and they shot him uh and they uh, you know, they narrow he narrowly survived, uh. And could they killed another person uh and injured several others. In the case of this case in in West Palm Beach, Florida, the thankfully thanks to the brave view of Secret Service agent. You know, the agent fired at this person before they were able to get a shot off of Trump, and they the person fled and then law enforcement recovered him to counting or two away fleeing from the scene. But the fact is is that this is way too close for comfort. And I'm very suspicious about what's going on here. I don't know if there's a problem inside the campaign, or a problem inside the FBI, or a problem inside the Department of Homeland Security or the Secret Service or wherever it may be. But there's something off. And I will say that the guy who is leading the investigation for the Miami Field Office of the FBI, is to have a lot of problems in his background. There have been documents that have come out from judicial washing and power oversight over the past uh several years here on this guy.
Speaker 1: That he is a.
Speaker 10: Troubling individual. He has a very anti Trump bias, and he's a character we've seen before. So seeing him out there again is very interesting.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 10: This this character that they've arrested, this Ryan Raups guy, the suspect. He's had interactions with the with the people have worn the FBI about this guy many times over the years. Right, Like, so the latest thing that came out last night, there's a report that came out that a woman that filed a warning with the FBI last year about this guy, saying that he was a violent person. Right like she was worrying about him. She had made a previous Uh. This is a nurse who interacted with him when he was in Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Is her name? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, and and and so and she she also, in an hour long interview with the customs agent upon her return to the United States in twenty twenty two, had also raised concerns about this guy. Why didn't Kamala Harris's administration do something about this, right Like, I mean, they knew, they knew that this guy was a problem if they let him walk free, and they didn't do anything about it, and they didn't have any steps to take here.
Speaker 9: There's something really off about a lot of this right now, and we've got a real problem.
Speaker 5: Here, well we do.
Speaker 1: And you know the other component of this, moving away from who this guy is, what his motivations may or may not have been, which seemed to be probably connected with Donald Trump's physician relative to Ukraine. But all of the people on the left screaming that somehow Donald Trump brought this upon himself, the same people who repeatedly declare that Donald Trump is the embodiment of Adolph Hitler, the same people who repeatedly tell people the world that Donald Trump is a threat to democracy. As I mentioned earlier in the program, and I had previously, you know, I remember it was a Twilight Zone episode, I think, where a guy was able to go back in time knowing full well about what Adolf Hitler did in World War Two, and he had the opportunity to kill him. It's one of those sort of thought processes if you could go back and do it, would you kill Adolf Hitler before he acted on his impulses to eradicate the Jewish people or begin World War Two? Or wouldn't you? And maybe that's the thought press that are going through. Anybody who would pick up a gun and go out and try to shoot somebody based upon their political ideology, those are crazy people that could easily be influenced by someone running around saying Donald Trump's a Nazi.
Speaker 10: Well yeah, And that's the thing is that the Democrat candidate for president right now is out there lying to the American public. He continues to say things like Donald Donald Trump is a threat to democracy. Democracy is on the ballot. You know, in that exact terminology that Kamala Harris has used for the last several years in her various public commentaries, you can literally find the exact quotes on our social media pages and her speeches, etc. Is the exact terminology that this would be assassin is used in his own social media postings. And you can tell that this is somebody who was deeply influenced by the establishing media. Go through his if you do a very deep dive read and analysis of this guy's social media postings, and I've gone through his entire Twitter account before Act took it down the other night and read every single one of them. This is somebody who was a religious viewer of the establishment media, from ABC News to NBC News, to CBS News to CNN and so many more. He's somebody who regularly sent please in suggestions and ideas to people like David Murr, who moderated the recent debate on ABC News, Martha ratt Ats, Nora O'Donnell, Aaron Vernett, Caitlin Collins, and so on and so on and so forth. I mean, it's at a certain point to send stuff to Lester Holt, right Like, so these people are all personally responsible for, you know, the rhetoric that they that they've been using, which has been false about Donald Trump, and now that jd Vance. You know, the latest thing that we see this week is that the establishing media is trying to blame Donald Trump and jd Vance for these supposed bomb threats that are happening in Springfield, Ohio. Well, it turns out, according to the Governor of Ohio, all thirty three bomb threads that have been called in to into Springfield have been hoaxes. In all, thirty three of them have come from foreign countries. How is that Donald Trump or JD Vance's fault, Well, damp Bash from CNN and all these other people that were suggesting that it's their fault and they need to come out and apologize for that. But the fact is is that they continue to push this narrative that somehow Donald Trump and Republicans more broadly are a threat to democracy and unsafe and so on and so forth. And then what happens is is that eventually they're going to convince some people out there. And they convinced Ryan Ralph right like they convinced Ryan Ralph. And Ryan Ralph acted on the the you know, the the information that was given to him by Kamala Harris, Joe Biden in the establishment media figures that we enlisted out there among others. And this is a guy who was influenced by them. He literally went to Ukraine and tried to enlist himself in the in the Ukrainian military, and you know, even they thought it was a little crazy. But the point is is that this is somebody who, on the number of different occasions now has acted on the information that the establishing media has or the disinformation. I should say that the established media has spread and in this latest case, thanks only to a brave view of Secret Service agent Doald Trump is alive again today. The again, we shouldn't be in this position, No.
Speaker 1: We shouldn't. But you know the other thing that I with the last time, the Secret Service failed and not even accounting for the roofs face being an ideal shooting perch to shoot at that stage. In this particular case, if this this guy was able to hang out on the fence of this golf course for twelve hours ahead of time, and the Secret Service at some point, I guess was alerted that Trump was going to be going to the golf course. You think, you know, even a drone flying around the perimeter of the place just to see if the place is secured would be logical and reasonable that maybe doing a walk around. I mean, hell, you know, you got to a NASCAR events or something, then the drivers will walk around the track and check everything out themselves to make sure that they know exactly where any difficult spots are. You're talking about protecting someone's life in the aftermath of someone recently trying to assassinate them and him is a guy who's running for the highest elected office in the world.
Speaker 10: Yeah. Look, there's two things can be true here, right, Like, we can have heroic aagients, right like and in Butler we had heroic agents, right the sniper guy who took out Crook's heroic agent, right, the agents who helped Trump get out of the scene, heroic agents right like in this case in West Palm Beach, the guy who is part of the advanced team that was moving a whole ahead of Trump, herroic agent. But the problem is is that the resources are not at the level they need to be for President Trump. We've seen this repeatedly where they've confirmed that because Donald Trump is a former president and not the current president, he doesn't have the resources that he needs. I think there have been reports that Barack Obama actually has much higher level of detail and security than Donald Trump does. And if that's the case, which it appears to be, then Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are personally responsible for these assassination ATTEPTS right, because they're the ones that are denying Donald Trump the resources that he needs. He keeps saying that he needs to have more now I don't think that Joe Biden's so much checked in at this point, right This is the guy who's totally checked out as president and is on the beach in Delaware and he's done doing the job. He's you know, phoning it in for the next few months until he's gone and he knows that he's leaving the White House, right like so, the I don't think that he's so much to blame at this point anymore, and appears to though.
Speaker 9: Him and Donald Trump had a great little phone call yesterday.
Speaker 10: Afterwards they connected and Trump was talking about this on ex Twitter spaces last night. And I have every reason to believe that Joe I've watched Tamala Harris to lose the selection, right like, he thinks that what she did to steal power and seize power from him, uh is disgusting and he's read right like so. But I do think that the fact of the matter is is that Kamala Harris is personally responsible for all this stuff because she is the one in her people throughout the course of this throughout this administration. That means my work is the Secretary of Homeland Security, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. These people are allowing the Donald Trump to not have the security teams he needs. But again, they should have secured the entire facility. And and by the way, also these other people who say, oh, it's tough for presidents to play golf with tough secure golf course, excuse me. Presidents has been golfing.
Speaker 9: Since the history of time, right, like George W.
Speaker 6: Barack Obama played golf right, every taking in golf.
Speaker 10: Right, it's just the normal thing that they can figure that out, and they can figure out how to secure the golf course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one would think, you know, the negligence, I find it difficult to say Kamala Harrison, you know it was responsible for this, but certainly she facilitated the appearance of negligence. I mean, at best you can say the Secret Service was negligent. Gross negligence perhaps, but at least negligent and negligence perhaps predicated on all we don't have enough resources, which is of course that point is countered by the fact that they clearly have enough resources to protect other folks like Barack Obama adequately. And part of me wants to think, well, maybe Donald Trump's rallies are so successful in the face of Kamala Harris not being able to fill a room of one hundred people. They want to prevent him from going out and campaigning. You know, oh my god, every time Donald Trump sticks his head outside, he's going to get a bullet at him. Maybe he'll quit doing it and start running a campaign like Kamala Harris is running. Speculation wild. It just it feeds, it, It all feeds.
Speaker 10: I don't think they want Donald Trump on the campaign trail. They do not want him out there interacting with regular people.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 10: They really hate well, I'll tell you what they really hate. They really hate those smaller events that Trump does, right, like where you get to really see him as a person, even more so than the rallies. Right, the rallies are all along and good, but they really don't like that stuff and they don't want Trump doing it. And for the Secret Service to pull those events off, I mean there's a lot of you know, they can't necessarily go shut down an entire restaurant, like when you see Trump go show up at the Chick fil A in Atlanta or something like that. Usually it's like surprise, unannounced visit. The Secret Service goes in and does like a quick sweep of their place first. But it's not like when you're going through TSA, like if you're going I don't know if you've ever been to a Trump rally right like or been to it's almost like, you know, or like a major event. It's almost like going through TSA to go to the airport where you know there's certain items allowed, certain items not. You know, everybody goes through the Battle of the Teachers and so on and so forth. So that's what that's like. But they can't do that at like when Trump stops at a McDonald's or Chick fil a or something like that, right, So it's a little bit different how they do that. I think they want Trump to not have not be able to do that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it's certainly an easily reachable conclusion based upon what has happened the last couple of times, what continues to happen. It is always a pleasure, Matt Boyle to have you on the program, Washington Bureau chief from bright Bart brightbart dot com book market, You'll be glad you did. We'll do another Insights scoop next Tuesday at eight o five. Between now and then, you all have a very happy and healthy week at bright Bart Matt, it's great having.
Speaker 10: You on you Bets anytime.
Speaker 1: Daniel Davis Deep Dive. Coming up to the bottom of the hour, we're going to talk about putin apparently boosting the army size to one and a half million people. First though, prestigionteriers get in touch with prestigionterers and doing so, you'll be talking with John Ryan. He and Presseddes are one and the same his company and they do. He does kitchen remodeling. He's your true partner in a kitchen remodeling project. Done kitchens almost exclusively for more than thirty years. Every size, shape and type of kitchen, from the biggest project to the smallest, he's done it. And he's got fantastic ideas and he's a really sweet, pleasant guy. You're gonna love working with him if you had wonderful ideas, and he'll keep the teams on schedule to your satisfaction. It's all about making you happy and stay within your budget. He's got an A plus with a better business fail. I certainly give him an A plus for the work he done in our kitchen, and I'm sure you will too. Learn more about him and the company and some of the remoting projects he's done. You can find those at Prestige one two three dot com. Call him up and please tell him Brian said, Hi five one three two four seven zero two two nine, fifty five KRC dot com. Hey, thirty fifty five krcd talk station. Find him online. Daniel Davis Deep Dive. Just search that you'll run right into my next guest. Every Tuesday we get a deep dive with Daniel Davis, retired Lieutenant Colonel Danie Davis. Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. My friend. It's a pleasure to have you back on. Always a pleasure to be here. Thanks Brian. Hey, real quick man, I knocked an eye. I don't have a bucket list, but if I had one, what I did yesterday would have been on it. I took a day off. I was invited out to Camp Adderbury in Indiana, and I was able to train with Navy Seal Teams two and three. At least some of the members, twelve or fourteen of them were there, and we shot on a range fifty BMGs and for the first time in my life, I was able to shoot beyond I think my the farthest distance I've ever shot on a range. I was probably like three hundred yards. I was hitting them at thirteen hundred yards. We were using Oh I yes, sir, we were using MK two eleven rounds, the ones that explode, the explosive fifty col rounds, So there was no doubt in your mind when you hit the target because it would literally blow up. I had the best time. Man. Those guys are awesome, those Sealed Team guys. I said, you know, if we had, if our American military was filled with the guys that I met yesterday, we'd have nothing to worry about. Wow, you know.
Speaker 13: I mean a lot of people go to Hawaii or Europe for vacation and you go on military training.
Speaker 1: So wow, you're really dedicated. Oh no, I'm just I got a good friend. I'm I'm lucky to be in the position I'm in that I got invited to this because I have a retired lieutenant colonel who is a sniper trainer, and he was there apparently trained you pretty good. Oh my god, it was amazing what I learned yesterday. Anyway, I had to get that out of my system because some of my listeners don't know why I went a vacation, and I took a vacation day. It was awesome anyway, sadly timing terrible because of the most recent assassination attempt on Trump. But we don't want to go focus on that today with Daniel Davis, I want to talk about Putin and apparently you're mentioning that he has increased his army size to one and a half million. I saw a Wall Street Journal article today and again the fog of war is acknowledged, but headline one million are now dead or injured in the Russia Ukraine war. So frightening figures in that journal reporting. Yeah, and that's a little odd. I'll tell you.
Speaker 13: I'm not sure where they get their numbers from. I know, you know, because because nobody neither side, of course, publishes real numbers. They and then they both exaggerate the opposite side of numbers. But you know, most of the West. I was looking for some information early this morning before we came on and see a lot of the Western people saying, oh, yeah, Russia loses about a thousand people every day they do these meat grinder attacks. By some accounts, they say they've lost six hundred thousand dead on the Russian side, and you know, and I just keep scratching my head. I'm like, going, where are you guys looking, because I see no actual evidence of meat grinder attacks, so cold word based. You just flood the zone with troops and they just get slaughter but they keep coming, et cetera.
Speaker 1: I don't see any evidence.
Speaker 13: So, in fact, it's the evidence of the contrary that Russia is the reason why they've been making such methodical progress over this entire calendar year has been because they don't want to put their troops at risk, so they're heavy with firepower, and then only after they've destroyed a lot of the fortifications c then they bring in the troops to lower to move forward. Well, that tells you right there that the firepower is five or ten to one in favor of the Russians in certain parts of the front. And then they want to claim that the casualty counts are the inverse, that Russia has ten times more than Ukraine, which just doesn't make any sense at all. It's just not rational. So I doubt that it's true because if Russia was suffering that many casualties, they wouldn't be continuing to move. But the other side does seem to be working that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, they acknowledge the sort of what you and I are I call the fog of war numbers here. I mean it's the one million reference is collectively both sides, and that's killed or wounded. And you and I both know there's a whole lot of wounded people in any combat situation. So just the numbers are just crazy. So where where are we on this? I would love to have some definitive understanding of where the United States thinks we're gonna take this, because I'm becoming less and less convinced this is a worthy exercise, just because of the reality that there's a finite number of Ukrainians fighting this battle, and we can give them all the weapons in the world. But if they don't have people to fight against the Russians and they're increasing army size, it's it's simply a battle of attrition for the Russians to win, right, right.
Speaker 13: It really does come down to that simple. I mean, there's other things involved, but the fundamental you just mentioned is almost ironclad, especially in the history of warfare and just in the logic of this war. You can look at it when the Russian side has somewhere around thirty million more men of military age that they can draw, and then the Ukraine side does. If you get into a war of attrition, which we are definitely in, then the side with the most inputs is the one that's gonna win. So if you have more men, if you have more ammunition, and if you more industrial capacity, unless you just decide to quit one day, and neither side is because both sides are viciously committed to this. Then you see that one point or another, then the weight of all the inputs are certainly going to wear down the other side. And that's exactly what we're seeing on the front line. Now here's my big problem. I wish you were in the White House, because if the person in the White House came to the same logical conclusion you did, then this would probably be getting wrapped up. Instead, we are right on the threshold of potentially escalating the war because Zelensky is pleading and begging and cajoling trying to get long range weapons from the US, France and Britain, and the Russian side has said in the most emphatic terms they.
Speaker 1: Have in the entire war that if you use long.
Speaker 13: Range weapons systems in our country and in the depth of our country. Then we were going to say that is the direct involvement of the NATO countries and we will take appropriate countermeasures.
Speaker 1: And I know I've been seeing it.
Speaker 13: All over the net that all these experts in the Western saying he's just bluffing, He's never gonna do that. And I'm telling you there is no reason to risk finding out if that's true or not, if he's gonna expand because look, those things, those missiles, they won't change anything.
Speaker 1: There's not enough of them.
Speaker 13: It would take months long sustained long range bombing campaign to have a difference at the front line.
Speaker 1: We don't have that many missiles.
Speaker 13: Secretary of Defense last week admitted we don't have that many attackums missiles. So why start something that could spawn an expanded war if it can't even help all the way?
Speaker 1: Well, doubling down on what you just said, going back to my time yesterday at Camp Atterbury and spending time with men in uniform, we're short on all kinds of military equipment. It's across the board. We are in a sorry state in terms of preparedness generally speaking. Is the conclusion that I reached.
Speaker 13: Well, that certainly matches what I'm seeing where too. I mean, not only are we sending all this stuff to Ukraine, we're also sending just huge plane loads of shiploads of stuff to Israel almost on a daily basis, not almost on a daily basis. And at the same time, the Congress is saying, yea, let's send more stuff out to the Indo Pacific in Taiwan as well, And you just have to ask the question. We can't even recruit enough people to man all of our ships in the Navy. We're having to decommissionships because we don't have enough troops and we don't have enough ammunition of various categories. While you're just giving it out to everybody and risking war with Russia. But Brian, I'm just telling you, if you succeeded and we actually got into a war with Russia, because of this situation here, we don't have the men, we don't have the material, we don't have the industrial capacity to fight a sustained war air go. We could lose a war if we fight against the Russia or a China. Right now, that's the harsh truth.
Speaker 1: Well, in two real quick observations in order for Ukrainians should they get long range missiles. I think Putin is kind of on the right track because I believe you're going to confirm what I'm going to say here. To operate those long range missiles requires technology links to to secure systems that the Ukrainians do not have access to and do not know how to use. So it require American direct involvement to be able to launch and hit targets in Russia. Am I right on that?
Speaker 13: That's why Putin made that comment last Friday. He expressly acknowledged that, and then subsequently you've had senior British and American officials acknowledge that's true. So yes, it's not just misinformation by the Russian side, it's acknowledged by our side and self evidently true.
Speaker 1: Daniel David Steve Daiber, I wish we had longer to talk. We are sadly out of time. Always enjoy these conversations, as troubling as they may be for some of my listeners, this is just the carhol Harshold reality that we're dealing with, and somebody needs a plan to get this done and over with, because I think you know it wouldn't just be Vladimir Putin's army. The second point I want to make, they are joining forces and working collectively with the Chinese and other enemy powers of ours, so.
Speaker 5: We would be in a real big Shootrea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, you're absolutely right, Daniel Davis, deep dive search for him online. You'll run right into him and we'll look forward to next Tuesday and another discussion my friend Ge. Next time, take care brother fire record stopped? What is that? Susette Lowe's camp Get in touch with Suete Lowe's camp.