Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology with Lyncha Taco one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, this hour I brought you by JRS Cash giveaways thousand bucks, thirteen times each weekday. It's called rock the bank, and you all have been doing that, particularly during this show, The Lynching Tacos show this week Bam bam bam, three mornings in a row at the nine oh five keyword.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So when you hear these contests, you just think I can't win that. Well, William from Palm Bay one on Tuesday, I believe right, the Dina from New Submurta Beach one on Wednesday, and Mark I'm sorry Marie from Longwood one yesterday. So there's a chance for you to win. Just enter as many of these keywords as you can. The first ones. A little bit after nine we will remind you all Right.
Speaker 2: Into Idiotology we go. We had this story away while back, those stoves, those LG stoves that were causing house fires because of the placement of the knobs on the front of the unit getting accidentally bumped into turned on left on. They've caused at least twenty eight documented house fires.
Speaker 3: There were there were we reported where a dog started to fire us with LG is now recalling half a million of these electric ranges.
Speaker 2: But is this actually a recall? As customers who respond to the recall will not be getting refunds or exchanges, but rather they will be sent a sticker from LG put on the front of the range near the knobs, alerting users to place the controls in the lock mode when not in use.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't they just send all the people the stickers instead of just mail those stickers out. This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I hate to sound like that old guy get off my yard, but think about it for a minute.
Speaker 2: I gotta say the phrase, they don't make stuff like they used to.
Speaker 3: Now we said it over and over you with your dryer. When the guy goes up this thing, yep, you should be good for seven years.
Speaker 2: As I was purchasing a brand new one, he goes, you're going to have like six seven years out of this bad boy.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh great, yeah, my last one lasted twenty five.
Speaker 2: How is this a recall? It's not a recall, No, that's just it's a free sticker. Yeah, it's a cya sticker because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who wants a sticker on the front of their stove anyway?
Speaker 2: Maybe he's bright orange. Oh yeah, morning, Great, we've got a Mother of the Year candidates.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: If we haven't established yet that Wisconsin is a state full of drunks, this will further that theory.
Speaker 3: Easy throwing judgment out there. We're in Florida. They know they're drunks there.
Speaker 2: They know it. Just ask Nicole Coin. She's forty years old, five counts of misdemeanor DUI with a minor and five counts of felony child neglect creating serious risk of injury as she was found slumped over and non responsive in her car in the drive through lane at Taco Bell at eleven o'clock on Wednesday night. Dude also in the vehicle, where her five children, ranging from ages two months to six years old. Deputy said the infant was not secured in a car seat and was crying hysterically was on the verge of falling out of the seat. The other children were found with soiled diapers in urine covered clothing. The Where's Dad The report also says multiple cans of craft beer were allegedly found scattered across the console. After several attempts to wake Coin, they finally got her to come to reeked of alcohol, bloodshot eye, slurred speech.
Speaker 3: You know what the lawyer is gonna claim, right, exhaustion my client is.
Speaker 2: I'm not. This is no joking matter on an honest level.
Speaker 3: My client is forty years old and trying to raise five kids.
Speaker 2: She's at her wits end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're gonna think think of kids and how crazy they One of them will drive you or two when they're young. But at the same time, if I'm the counter lawyer, I'm looking over and saying your client should have I don't know, use protection, maybe because you have five kids. I got you in all that, Yes, and is there is there the mention of the husband around?
Speaker 2: No, no, I do uh. Zero in on the point though, that she was going with craft beer rather than an economical uh quantity not quality. Yeah, well so maybe she's not destitute or anything.
Speaker 3: Maybe she's going for quantity of alcohol whole level, saying this will do the trick quicker. Perhaps, Yeah, that could be a all.
Speaker 2: Right late entry for a headline of the Week contender.
Speaker 3: Here, hold on, I gonna get my pen ready, all right, Remember, try to make them as short as I know. It's just the headline.
Speaker 2: But I don't write the headlines. I just bring him to you.
Speaker 3: But then I have to write them down. Okay, we don't have to do anything. Give a summary of it, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Salami Guru dies after a helicopter crashed on his family's castle grounds.
Speaker 3: Salami Guru dies after be helicopter.
Speaker 2: Crashed on his family's castle grounds. This is this guy was one of Italy's top salami moguls.
Speaker 3: And he has a castle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it lives on the castle. H lives in a castle. And I guess when you live in a castle, you also have a helicopter to get to and fro.
Speaker 3: Think if the castle shaped like salami. Hold on, pat and the blaze aids as it came down, slicing diaperoni everywhere.
Speaker 2: It's making slices like you'd get at the deli. It's right here, just flinging Salavin's. Okay, cured meats air Lorenzo Robin Gatti.
Speaker 3: Prinz of Rabatti. All right, it was no longer with us. I'm not I'm gonna tell you that is not gonna be the headline of the week in my eyes.
Speaker 2: But we when do you ever see the words Salami and Guru and a news headline read the much less dying as.
Speaker 3: A result of a helicopter crash. I'm gonna castle. I'm gonna remind you other ones we had. Again, this is up to you the listener at two two five two six. Pat read that headline and I will read the others that I've written down.
Speaker 2: Salami Guru dies after a helicopter crashed on his family's castle grounds.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is the last one of the week, right, headline of the way.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we have that one going up against a headline of the week. Headline of the week is that one. We're there, We're almost there. We're almost there, trust me. Where if you're fine? Headline of the week. Uh Man trying to prove he can dodge a bullet.
Speaker 2: He's dead. That was the Utah fella that I think that was the first one out of the gates this week. Yeah, and it was. He's no longer with us. Headline of the week, week week? Where is that there? It is?
Speaker 3: State Senator looks to ban eating nuisance beavers, Wait states legalized looks to make eating nuisance beaver's legal.
Speaker 2: That compliments of Minnesota.
Speaker 3: I know our listeners, and I have to say myself, and that's the one I'm picking.
Speaker 2: I mean, who hasn't eaten a nuisance beaver at least once? Pat?
Speaker 3: Which one are you going with? Are you going with Salami Guru or nuisance beaver's?
Speaker 2: Nuisance beaver is pretty damn good? All right? Two two five two sick. We'll take votes for a second here while we go over this last story and then the award headline of the week.
Speaker 3: Somebody texted it to two five two six Native Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: Iight, here, everyone, there is a drunk right It just you know, I don't mean it any ill will. It's just it's kind of proven itself.
Speaker 3: Okay, So what's the last Sorry?
Speaker 2: An update on a story we talked about uh years ago, actually back in twenty seventeen, do you remember New Jersey woman was arrested, cuffed, and taken into you know, under suspicion of d UI, like eight o'clock in the morning in New Jersey. She was pulled over on the side of the road and was uneasy on her feet. She was actually having a stroke, and the cop thought she was drunk, even though she was in a dressed to the hilt business attire on her way to work.
Speaker 3: Didn't he cuff her? Two?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, thus delaying medical treatment and the damage was done, and damage was awarded this week twelve million dollars. State of New Jersey's gonna have to pay good.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry because I know that from my aunt who had a stroke and wasn't tended to right away. Yeah, every second counts before you get on that medicine that can help, or just get to the hospital.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're ready.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do we got? What's what we say? The listeners? It is flooded. The text lines flooded. I might have a nuisance beaver. Eat the beaver.
Speaker 2: Beaver.
Speaker 3: Beaver is always okay, Uh, sometimes the beavers aren't a nuisance. Salami Guru, we have one for that eating.
Speaker 2: I think you might have been hands to salami gurer with the helicopter Pepperoni slicing analogy, beautiful Deli style beaver beaver, beaver, beaver, beaver. It's pretty clear cut. We've got to run away nuisance beaver headline of the week Winter.
Speaker 3: It's clear cut, just like that beautiful salami
Speaker 1: R