Speaker 1: And obviously Canaan came from Ham's line well Canaan, and it clearly says it in the book. At Jubilees, when they were dividing things up, he went to where he you know, what his portion was, and he looked around. He's like, you know, for lack of a better term, this sucks. I don't like it here. So he's like, hey, I want to go back over to the you know, this land over here, which is now you know, what would become the Promised Land modern day Israel, and then even more territory beyond that.
Speaker 2: And he's like, I'm taking this.
Speaker 1: And his brother and his dad, his brothers and his dad went to him and said, don't do that, or you're going to be cursed forever, you and your offspring because we promised and made an oath to God that we wouldn't do this, and we promised, you know.
Speaker 2: Dad and granddad, we wouldn't do this in each other.
Speaker 1: And he's like, yeah, I'm doing it anyway.
Speaker 3: What is happening? And what is a hold out your glass because we're about to feel it up.
Speaker 2: All things continually lead back to serpents, dragons, fairies, nepheline and fallen angels.
Speaker 4: In the distance looms a mystical mountains. As Mike Heiser used to say, if it's in the Bible and it's weird, it's probably important. At its peak, a great fire burns, concealing the Prometheus lenses.
Speaker 1: This development of this knowledge that's being talked about within the mystery schools.
Speaker 4: An ancient artifact said to reveal the hidden truth within a deliberately darkened world.
Speaker 2: There is a hidden history that's been deliberately obscated from the.
Speaker 4: People's livil world. Join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard. Torches high.
Speaker 5: The Smithsonian they call wind of a giant's belt, would send their agents jug to get it.
Speaker 6: But it takes courage to move forward, to move out of the shadows, out of the under reality that we think of, this reality.
Speaker 3: We are all on the hero's journey.
Speaker 7: Mankind has been in contact with and influenced by extra terrestrials.
Speaker 3: Leave the sitient mound of gold feathers out of it.
Speaker 1: You know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 3: Hey, what is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass, we are about to feel it up. Welcome the Prometheus Lens Podcast, the place where the conversations are always lighting. I'm your host, justin here. We like to use the allegory of the Prometheus Lens. Just take a second look at everything. Hey, you new to the channel. Welcome to the Hero's Journey. If you'd be so kind, check out our links below to our social media channels. Come check us out on our various platforms. If we much appreciated, and hey, why I got you attention. Hit that light button, hit that subscribe button. Be sure check us out. Every Monday at eight o'clock Eastern Standard time. But today we have another just Podcaster round table. I do these every so often. I love just sitting down and talking with other guys that are on the Hero's journey just like I am, and having these conversations with these great guests and stuff. And I met this gentleman through a Facebook group and we've been messaging back and forth and developed a connection with this guy. So I was like, hey, man, we need to get together, hang out and have some conversations. So I reached out to them, but we have Kyle and Ben today from the ten four Hat Club. Guys, thank you for coming out and hanging out with me today.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having us brother. We appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is great.
Speaker 5: Well, hey, you just for those that are unfamiliar with you guys, just go ahead and let them know a little bit about yourselves of the show. What do you covered, and just give everybody a little bit of a feel.
Speaker 1: All right, you will go first, you let me go first, you can go all right, typically how this works. Yeah, so yeah, for us, the way I always describe our show to everybody is we typically cover all the fringe biblical and conspiratorial things the church doesn't like to talk about.
Speaker 2: That's pretty much what we do very much.
Speaker 1: For me, anyway, I'll kind of share my story. I really started kind of diving. I've been in Christian almost my whole life. I've been in church, you know, nothing new there. But for me, it was when I found the Book of Enoch kind of around the same time we were going through COVID. Oddly enough, we kind of had a Friday group that we were meeting at talking about stuff, and we got into some of the fringe, conspiratorial and things that the church didn't like, talked about it and it just became like the most organic Bible study you've ever been to, which was just kind of awesome.
Speaker 2: It was kind of what church is really supposed to be.
Speaker 1: And we got talking about the Nephilin one night and just my wife and I got on this kick and we were just fascinated by it. And actually we ordered this book that I have right here in front of me, so there you go, put it on the screen there. So ordered that book because it actually had all the apocrypha in it had the Book of Enoch, it had the Book of Jubilees.
Speaker 2: And started reading the Book of Enoch.
Speaker 1: One day my wife was actually having some outpatient surgery and I got it for her because she had put it on her list, and I said, hey, do you mind if I read your book while you're in surgery? And she said no, go ahead. So I started reading it and I just was like, oh my gosh, this makes so much sense. So many things that I had questions on. It just kind of fit like Cinderella Slipper, and I was freaking out. I couldn't wait to like, you know, Ford to get out of recovery and you know, have the drug wave wear off.
Speaker 2: So I could kind of fill her in on everything.
Speaker 1: And then, like a good Christian boy, you know, I took a step back and I said, okay, well, let me compare it to non scripture and see if I can punch holes in it, because if I can punch holes in it, then it's not good. And not only could I not punch holes in it, but the more that I dove in and I studied, the more that scripture reinforced the Book of Vnock, and the more book the Book of Vnock reinforced scripture, and it just explained so many different things, and it was just so clear to me that, you know, it was something that we really should probably have in our Bibles. And I know that's really controversial because we have what we know is scripture. But the next question was is like, you know, why, why is it not in the Bible. So that was kind of the journey that set me off. So I started digging into that, and then I started digging into Kumaran and all the other books in Kumran, one of which we're going to talk about today. And then you know, we switched churches and I meet this guy. And before I switched churches, I had a couple of friends at that Friday group that we were going to that I was going to start a podcast with our show, and I kind of already had everything all set up and ready to go, webs, I, the whole nine, And then they both started businesses and really just couldn't have the time commitment to it, so I kind of put everything on hold switch churches and then meet him and we hit it off like gangbusters. And the church is literally like this little fifty people a week, you know, probably in attendance, fifty five little chapel church built in like the early nineteen hundreds. And I walked through the door and the first week we're there in the front little classroom of the church, they're doing a study on the.
Speaker 2: Book of Enoch, and I'm like, you got to be kidding me.
Speaker 1: So it's just kind of funny how God exists, you do, right, yeah, which you know, like you're not going to walk into a lot of the churches and find them studying the Book of Enoch, right, So it's just kind of cool because God really used the Book of Noch to drop these breadcrumbs for me to kind of lead and still today down this path of kind of growing in him because it's the first time that I was ever on fire as a Christian in my life to want to learn more about God.
Speaker 2: Like Dad, I just.
Speaker 1: Want to know more about you, you know, I just want to learn more about you and who you will are. What's our story, what's the truth? Not what I've been taught, but what really is your true word? So we get to talking and hit it off, and you know, he goes, he didn't even know that I had started, as you know, all that stuff in the background for a podcast.
Speaker 2: And he looks at me and he goes, hey, you want to start a podcast.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, funny you say that, because I have all these things ready to go. So that's kind of how we got started on my endo things. I'll let you fill in yours.
Speaker 2: Obviously. I like long walks on the beach looking up at the stars and wondering why we are here. I went through romantically.
Speaker 5: His toes.
Speaker 2: That's right. No, I've always that, It's true. I've always wondered and questioned everything. I mean, and my dad was very good. It just I jokingly say we had two books in our house, the Bible and The Lord of the Rings, because that's just the way my dad. It was like he liked science fiction and he liked the Bible. And the older I got, the more I realized, why does my dad like this? And he would always talk about Genesis six. He talked about it. He would always preach about Genesis six. You know, hey, something happened, uh, And he would always he would never he would make it modern. He'd be like, what if aliens said he would instead of angels. He's what if aliens did all He's trying to bring people's thinking like, wait a second, there's more to this than there is. And then we would discuss Enoch and what the watchers did and everything. So I had a background and I always wanted to know more about the giants, and probably, I want to say, twenty eleven, twenty twelve, I was like on YouTube Giants and the first person that popped up was Rob Skiba, and I'm like, and so I'm listening. I'm working on a project in the house, and I'm like, I know all this stuff. This isn't anything new, you know, And they were talking like it was the first show off this, Yeah, this is old that there's nothing new, you know. And I'm like, I just taught this when I was a kid, and I'm like, there has to be more people like this, and it just kind of I just more looked into it and discovered things. I was like, man, there people need to know this stuff. And I didn't know that there was like people already doing this. I just thought I was just doing my own research. And then it just grew and grew and grew. And my dad was like he would go to all these conferences with all these people and so, and he would tell me and I'm like, yeah, you know, we'd have these conversations. Yeah, I know that.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 2: It was just I realized that people in church don't know that. No, And so when I met Kyle, I was like, let's do a podcast because God plays something on my heart that I know is God, nobody else that I have to be. I'm not saying this was what God. You know, I don't believe in my purpose or whatever, you know, and it's like, but this is what I would say my ministry is, and doing this, this is what God wants me to do. It's like I would say, my mind is calmer, Yeah, doing this, and because people need to know the truth that there's things that were left out intentionally from people, not God, but people. Yeah, So much of the deception we see nowadays goes well beyond just the Bible too, which is kind of the other side of the coin of what we get into in the show, because it's all the biblical and conspiratorial things the Church doesn't like to talk about, right. But really what you find out when you dive into the Genesis six rabbit hole is you find the true backstory of spiritual warfare and spiritual evil, right. And what you see is all these things that we experience in the world today really go back to Genesis six, you know, and go back to the garden and all these things. Because Paul said it best, right, And I thought about this earlier today in kind of thinking about our talk today. You know, he summed it up better than anybody ever, will you know. We fight not against flesh but against powers and principalities and spiritual darkness and evil, right, And that's really what he was talking about there. When you see these things that are going on in the world, the conspiratorial things, it's really just you know, ultimately the spiritual warfare that's behind the scenes, and we just live in the physical world and that's physical manifestation of the spiritual battle that's going on. So, you know, all of these conspiratorial things, if that's what your thing is, it's really deeper than that. So we like to take those things and try to always bring them back to the Bible and show, hey, this ain't a new game, you know, it's just you know what you're saying, what do you what do you always say? New ways to do, the newest ways to do the oldest sinning? Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: So you know that's really kind of the the gateway for us, you know, so we kind of cut that swoth there. Some weeks you're going to show up and we're going to be talking to people about the Bible, and then other weeks we're going to be talking about you know, aliens and other stuff. So it just kind of depends on what's going on Bigfoot. You know, you never know a right cryptids who knows I want you to want me.
Speaker 3: Indeed, it's a good thing too, is like you know, there's a lot of territorial podcasters out there that that's my niche, my niche, that's what I talk about. That's mine, you know. And oh there's just there's everybody's doing the same thing and it's hard to grow. They get so caught up.
Speaker 2: And it's like.
Speaker 3: Your mission should be, you know, just as being said, is to educate the body of Christ that is ignorant to this stuff and prepare them for the end that is coming, because those are going to be the ones that Revelations talks about when it says men's hearts will fail them for the for the things that they're going to see because they're unprepared and ill equipped. So it's like we need as many as these as possible because there's some people that will hear my southern accent and be like, I jeth throw. I know, he don't know nothing. You know, he don't know what he's talking about. I can tell by his accent. Turn me right off, but tune into you guys and listen to what you guys have to say, so that everybody. There's many flavors of ice cream, and we need to make sure that every flavor available is out there. That way they're eating you know, the cream, which is the word amen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know exactly, and you know it's ultimately at the end of the day. You know, we live in a we live in a world, especially in America, where our brothers and sisters are asleep. You know, these are not going into a church and having the pastor. I've never heard the pastor at a church speak on Genesis six zero times, you know, in my forty years up until we started going over here. And that's really sad because you know, we do all these kind of and nothing against them. I'm not trying to pick on anybody in their way of worship, but we need to be real about it. You know, all these kind of self help studies and sermons series and all this and that. You know, that's fine, it has its place, but you know, we need to talk about the things of the world too and what's going on and be real about stuff. Because man, I don't know about anybody else, but I'm looking around and I'm like, it's getting pretty dark out there, and i don't know about your wallet, but mine's getting lighter by the day, and they're taking more and more of our freedom and more and more of our money, which you whiz, why is that, Well, that's because we're kind of wrapping up the spiritual battle for the end times, you know, and I think we and even people that don't necessarily believe are feeling it too, which is interesting.
Speaker 2: You know, as you were saying a little bit ago, I was thinking, the church isn't doing what Christ did the churches that going out and meeting people where they're at. And I think that's that's what these podcasts are doing. Most of the most of the people forget about what is said on Sunday when they start their week, and whatever they like or listen to through the week, that's what they're going to listen to. And how are you going to get somebody in and interested if you're not going to talk to them about stuff that they're interested in. Yeah, I mean I can talk to anybody about anything. I know a little bit about anything. I mean, I've done it. I've done a lot of things. I can talk mechanics, cars, guitars, motorcycles, guns, Bigfoot, voch Ness monster, I can talk to a lot of different people. And that is how you know the church should be. That's how and I think that's what these podcasts do. I mean, we are reaching people that most churches don't reach, even the new Agers, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because there's so many people now that have joined this New Age deception and they're realizing now that it is a deception or the wick and the witchcraft stuff. These people have firsthand experience with the supernatural. So then they're finally turning to the church and going in and talking about their experiences and the things they've seen, the things they've experienced, they've touched, and the pastors are like, oh, that stuff ain't real.
Speaker 2: I know, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh that book you read all they're just making stuff up to sell books. Oh you think that person's going to do. They're going to be like, you're an idiot. I've summoned these demons. I've seen them in front of me. I've had the hat people standing in the corner, sitting on my chest and strangling me at night. You're obviously an idiot and you don't have the answers. So I'm going to go somewhere else and try to find the answers that I want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the church is the church suffers from such a ignorance and a lack of knowledge of even basic scripture. You know, for anybody that listens and thanks, oh powers and principalities and all that other stuff. You guys are just you know, you're just diving in it. You're just wanting to play in that world. And you shouldn't be touching it. No, no, no, stay away.
Speaker 2: That can't that.
Speaker 1: Stuff isn't real, or if it is, you know it's you shouldn't be messing with it, and this and that, and it's like, okay. For those of somebody that would say it's not real, the first thing that I would reference them to is go back and read the Store of the Exodus, Because when Moses is going and meeting with Pharaoh and he's throwing his staff on the ground and turning into a serpent, and then the two sorcerers for the for Pharaoh or throwing their staff on the ground and they're turning into serpents too, they could reproduce a lot of what Moses was doing. They just couldn't stop what Moses was doing in some instances. That should tell you something, right that this stuff is real and it can manifest itself in real life. And there are far too many credible people who have had experiences of some kind that you know, are legit to for all this stuff to not be real and I always come back. We talk on the show a lot about Daniel twelve, where it says in the end time knowledge will increase, And for me personally, I used to think that that was technology because we could see this huge technological shoot, you know, happening in the world even still today. But the more and more that he and I talk and we get into things, I don't think so I think what that is is?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 1: And then he's the one that kind of enlightened me to this. It was something that he actually mentioned. I think it's spiritual knowledge because we're having this great culling that's happening right now in the church and in the world where you know, the ones that are asleep are going to be over here. It's kind of like the parable of the Virgins right when Christ returns.
Speaker 2: You know, we've got.
Speaker 1: Brothers and sisters in Christ and a lot of the world who either are asleep or have rejected him. And then we have the other side over there where we're like, man, you all need to take the red pill because it's like you got to wake up because this is getting bad, you know. And I think that's really what Daniel might have been talking about. There and not necessarily technology. So we're definitely in the I know every generation thinks that they're in the end. But there's just there's some something different this time around. You know. I don't know what that looks like. I don't know what it is. We have some suspicions on when it might be.
Speaker 3: Believe in the astrology, you know what I mean. It says in Genesis he put the moon and the stars and all that in the firmament for signs and for seasons. And you read Revelation there's so much astronomical stuff. And Jesus, what did he say to everybody? He said, I'll be with you until the end of the age? Yep, Well what's in age? That's twenty six hundred years. That's you know, when the sun rises in a certain constellation. That's how you determine these ages. That takes twenty six hundred years, you know. Graham Hancock, you know we've talked about that pre roll. He's all over that, and he's not a Christ and he understands it, you know, and it says plainly in there. And Revelation was to say, in the end, I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh and knowledge will increase, you know. So if he's pouring, well what constellation pours, it's Aquarius. Are you a hunter or a hiker or prepper or just someone that enjoys the great outdoors? Whichever case that may be.
Speaker 2: Squatch Survival Gear.
Speaker 3: As you covered, not only is this a veteran on company, all of the products are one made in America Abia all the way down to the fabric in every stitch. So whether it's a day hike, a weekend get away for the ultimate bug out bag, head on over to Squatch Survival Gear dot com and use the code p LP ten for ten percent off the store.
Speaker 5: White.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, what's going on? Hey? I just got a call to action for you. If you're enjoying this episode, add all you get anything from it, please take the time to click that like button, click that share button, and share us with your friends and your family on social media. Those are great things that help us to grow the show and increase our listenership. And also, while you're here and I have your attention, flip over from the chat go to the comment section. Just drop me a quick comment. Let me know where you're from, what you think of the episode. All these things help the algorithm and help the show. And if you're not on YouTube and you're listening on your favorite platform, please, if you've not done so already, give us a five star review. All of these things are great ways that you can contribute to a show that you love and listen to every single week. Thank you guys were all the love and support.
Speaker 2: Back to the episode.
Speaker 3: To me, I mean that that's that's what he's talking about, and just maybe coincidence, but that's the next age that we're coming into. Yeah, I knowledge is definitely increasing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's crazy. He just dropped some truth there, buddy.
Speaker 1: I like, yeah, it's it's interesting too that you bring that up, because it's an interesting tie into kind of I know, we had talked today about you know, what we were we were going to discuss. So I don't want to prim too much there, but it's just interesting too how astrology is being used for You can use it for good or you can use It's like anything, man, you know, you can use it for good or you can use it for evil, right, because it was given to us to kind of pay attention to. But then obviously you get into tarot cards and you get into you know, kind of the pure you know, course go horoscopes and all that stuff, and you can you start playing in some of the devil's devil's playground and some of the spiritual playground that you're just not equipped to plan.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of an interesting thing that all that stuff's interesting. I mean really it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is, yeah, I mean yeah, because how we get there, right, that's the fascinating thing, Like what it really is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, where does it come from? Well, i mean God put it there for a reason, that's for sure. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: The devil always perverts and distorts the things that God creates. You know, nothing news under the sun.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, the great count.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if we can transition, because I know, we had picked a topic to kind of dive into, and I'm actually really excited to hear what you have found and come up with. I tried to do a quick little eighth grade thirty minute cram session before the test, so I'm really leaning in on you guys today. Uh oh fool, So yeah, you fool. But just introduced the topic and the idea that we were talking about and kind of walk au see in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that poor Ben he's the one he gets to hear me talk about this all the time, because I'm just like a dog with a bone with it. But I when I started diving into the Book of Enoch, obviously that was just the tip of the iceberg, right, And really what you find out as you find out, okay, where does it come from? And you wind up back in Kumran. You always wind up back in Kumran the Dead Sea scrolls, and so you start digging in and you're like, okay, well, what else was in there?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Because obviously this was in there, and it sure helps understand your Bible a whole other level. And one of the other books that you'll find that was in you know, fairly abundant supply. Now I'm gonna stop there, and I'm going to say to say that there were more copies of this than something else is a little bit of a fallacy because you have to understand, they're finding pieces of this stuff, right, and they're having pieces together. But they found a lot of the Book of Jubilees. And for me, the Book of Jubilees is kind of the diamond and the rough that everybody focuses on the Book of nich but they don't really give a lot of you know, pay much attention to the Book of Jubilees. And the Book of Jubilees is incredible from a historical perspective and being providing a lot more detail of a lot of the events that happened leading up to the exodus. And just for those of you that have not read the Book of Jubilees or maybe aren't familiar with it, what you're going to find and you can get it out there. We've got it on our website too, So if you go to the TFHC dot com or actually on our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: I think it's on our Facebook page.
Speaker 1: If you go over there and you dig, you'll find a PDF copy and you can find it out there, easy to read it, so it won't cost you anything. But when you find what you're going to find is it's written from the perspective, it's being dictated to Moses while he's up on Mount Sinai at God's instruction via an angel to him. So God says, okay, fill him in on everything that happened up to this point. So again he's on the mountain for the forty days and Sinai as a matter of fact, actually it picks up if you want to find it in your Bible. It actually drops in at Exodus twenty four to twelve is where the Book of Jubilees would really kind of start. And so this angel is dictating to Moses everything that happened from the creation all the way up to that point. And it gets into some fascinating things that you are not going to get in the Bible and you do not get in Genesis specifically. And one of the things that you find when you start digging into Enoch, but you definitely find when you dig into the Book of Jubilees is Genesis has written very cliff notes style.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's just kind of like if you were going to watch your favorite sitcom and you come in and you sit down, they're going to have that quick little you know, one minute, one and a half minute kind of you know trailer if you will, of hey, on previous episodes, here's what we had happened. This is pretty much what you're going to get in Genesis up to a certain point because it was very well known to them, right, this was kind of well known to the readers back in the day. Now not so much for us. In the twenty first century Western Church. But back in the day this was old information. So you need things like the Book of Jubilees and the Book of Enoch to kind of dive in there. And Jubilees a lot of times provides a lot more detail even than the Book of Enoch does, because Enoch is really going to focus mainly on that Genesis six and then we kind of get into kind of the animal apocalypse and other things too, But Jubilees is walking you through that account in much greater detail. We get information as to what happened in the garden in more detail. You know how long they were in the garden before that happened, and all kinds of other things. But one of the interesting things that we kind of zeroed in for our discussion today was we have a person. If you go look in your Bible, there is an individual who is missing in the account in Genesis ten. When you go compare the genealogical record and you look at who begat who, especially after the flood, there is an individual that is not present either in Genesis or in chronicles, that is present in Luke's accounting of Christ's lineage. When you go back and that person's name is Kinum ki n am or Cii, n an or ci in Am. They various different spellings, but Kindum is what we're going to roll with. And that's very interesting to me because when you start digging in, and when I found this, I was like, well, this is really curious, and I kind of have this cued up. So I'll go ahead and read it from the Book of Jubilees. And this is in chapter eight. And just to preface this arapha shot or our facts hat or however you want to say, it is actually this end of Vigil's father in Genesis. It says that he was the father of Sheila, and by all accounts, I'm going to actually say that that does not appear to be the case. So I'll go ahead and pick it up in the twenty ninth Jubilee in the first week, so this is year thirteen seventy three from creation Anno Mundi. In the beginning theref Rafashot took himself a wife, and her name was Rohusia, the daughter of Susan, the daughter of Elam, and she bare him a son. In the third year in this week, so that's thirteen seventy five and called his name Kainum, and the son grew and his father taught him writing, and he went to seek for himself a place where he could seize for himself a city. I'm going to pause there, because that's your first indication that this dude probably ain't that good a guy, right, because he's going and he's going to seize for himself a city, meaning I'm going to take somebody's that doesn't belong to me, right, That's kind of the gist that you're given there. And he found a writing which former generations had carved on the rock, and he read what was there on and he transcribed it and send owing to it, for it contained teachings of the watchers in accordance with which they had used to observe the omens of the sun and the moon and the stars and all the signs of heaven. And he wrote it down and said nothing regarding it, for he was afraid to speak to Noah about it, lest he should be angry with him on account of it. And so you have a very clear link that was just drawn between this person and that lost watcher technology or information knowledge, if you will, that we tried to wipe clean when we had the flood. Now, the other interesting thing that you find when you dive in here more is this individual, when you start looking at the lineage existed at the same time as Neimrod, he was actually Nimrod's cousin, all right. And it's just interesting because as you dive in more, and I've only started to get into the very surface of this, but I feel like there's a lot more information that's there that leads us down the road of we now have connected Nimrod to the Watchers via a cousin potentially. And you can clearly see that now we have this what was purged, we've now opened the door for this to come back. And I find it very curious that this particular person is accused of doing this thing that involves the Watchers, and they seemingly have been scrubbed from the record in Genesis and the record in Chronicles.
Speaker 3: This is crazy because it ties into a conversation that I recently had with doctor Judd and doctor Aaron Judkins on go Beckley tape. I mentioned this account because I was trying to figure out, you know, with go Beckley Tappe, do they believe that this was a pre flood site or a post flood site. And then when I mentioned the post flood, I had meant and I said, there's a story in Jubilees about this guy finding these stones with the writings and teachings of the watchers. I said, you know, could this be go Beckley Teppe. So that's pretty interesting just that I had that conversation and now we're having this. You know, that's well God's timing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, indeed, sir, do you want me to help you even a little further than that? Here's the interesting Yeah, this is this is crazy that we're having this. I'm getting some goosebumps right now because because it was like, this is a conversation we already had right exactly. So as I started digging into this, one of the things that you can go find on Wikipedia. And I know anybody can go into Wikipedia and write anything, but I still think it's a pretty good source and you can go vett it yourself when you go to Haron Turkey, which we should be familiar with that because we're going to get into this because there's more tie in here and I want to read some more stuff out the Book of Jubilees that we don't necessarily get in genie about Abraham, because this really ties into Abraham too down the line. But one of the things that you find about heron Turkey, which is actually due north of Syria. Okay, a lot of times I think for me anyway, geographically we think Turkey is pretty far away from Israel, but then the northeastern part or really the southeastern part of Turkey really isn't that far, right, And for our biblical forefathers, they're kind of trans working in this whole area here. But allegedly this individual kind of was the founder of Heron, and Heron literally is what forty five minutes away from go Beckley Teppe and forty five minutes away from Karen Teppy. So you literally have, geographically right in this same area, you have these two sites.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The other thing too is if you go pretty much due north of there and you go through the mountain range, you run into the mountains of Era right, which again in Jubilees, you get more of an account of the specific peak because when you say Mount Arad, everybody thinks, oh, like you know, Mount Saint Helens. There's just this singular mountain runnered around up there. But that's not really how it works. Like when you say Mount Hermone, there are actually three main peaks of Mount Hermon, right, And I think it actually talks in Jubilees as well. Maybe it's Enoch where it talks about the specific peak that the watchers came down on, which was Mount Artists. You get the same exact thing in Jubilees when it talks about which peak the arc landed on, which was Loubar. But either way, you can see that right here in this geographical area all together, right, we have kind of the restarting of civilization, so it would make a lot of sense that this individual would kind of be in this area. So the fascinating thing is when we read what we just did about him, and this is something that as I was doing a kind of a second read through of Jubilees before we had ever even really talked about kind of doing the show with my wife, I caught this and I'm like, oh wow, that's awesome, and it sure ties everything together. Now it says specifically that it says that he had found information to observe the omens of the sun and moon and stars, right, so we can tell this is celestial knowledge. Well, gee whiz, isn't it fascinating that every site that we find out there, right, whether it was pre flood or what we think would we would think would be pre flood or really old or maybe a post flood site, always seems to celestially align.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there's a site out there that doesn't celestial align either with it's outlined like Oriyan, or it lines up with the solstices or any of that stuff.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of fascinating.
Speaker 1: And then what you find when you read the account of Abraham is Abraham actually grew up in er of the Childies, right, which is right there in that kind of area where we had Babylon and Nineveh and all these towns right there where.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Chaldeans were historically known for being astronomers and looking at the stars and mapping all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's also a legend that when he died his children Kinum. When Kinum died, his children made kind of a god of him and worshiped him because of all this knowledge that he had.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: And when we go and we pick up with the account of Abraham, we can see that Abraham was raised over there, and we don't really get the full picture in Genesis like we do in Jubilees of what happened that caused him to leave to go back to Heron right because he left, his dad's name was heron Right, which leads you to believe that maybe his dad was involved in founding Heron but that really doesn't jive from a timeline perspective. But they flee and they wind it back in Heron. Well, what you find in the Book of Jubilees. The reason for that is they were all worshiping these sun and moon gods and goddesses, and the goddess of the moon is actually her name is sin Si n Okay, which is ironic n of sin later, right, yeah, yeah, which you know the funny thing about that when you go look at Wilderness of sin. So this is a fun one for everybody to go on Google, and Google's like Wikipedia. Anybody can go on there and drop a pin on there. But it's still interesting because I don't think that's the case of how this wound up. When you go over and you take Google Google Maps and you pull it out on Saudi Arabia in that area where they think that the Red Sea crossing happened, you're going to see that's still to this day called the Wilderness of Sin, which I find interesting. So as we move forward and we kind of look at this, you know, Abraham went in to the place where they were keeping all these idols that they were worshiping, and he set a place on fire, right, And so you get this account where the reason that his brother died is because he ran in to try to save all of these idols and stuff that they were worshiping, and he died.
Speaker 2: He got cooked to death.
Speaker 1: And so you know, Abraham is basically turning away from all this stuff, and he's starting to challenge even his dad because his dad's worshiping this stuff too. And his dad basically says, you know, what do you want me to do? If I really turn against this stuff? The people that I work for and everybody around here, they're going to kill me, right.
Speaker 6: And.
Speaker 1: So he sets all this stuff on fire and his brother dies. That's how he wound up with lot because his dad basically says, Okay, you need to get out of here, go ahead and go back to heron and take a lot with you. So that's how he winds up taking a lot with him. He actually killed his father accidentally. He didn't mean to.
Speaker 3: It's extremely similar to Jack Sure. Jasher's story was he went in and bust the Idols and the littles Nimrod, and then they try to throw them in a furnace, and his brother dies in the furnace, but Abraham survives, and that's how he gets lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you.
Speaker 3: Still have the fire and the idols and just a little different faceline.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'll read this to everybody from a little snippet of Jubilee. So this is in Jubilees twelve. So in the sixtieth year of the life of abrahamers. Yeah, sixtieth year the life Abraham. That is in the fourth week and the fourth year thereof. So nineteen thirty six, Abraham arose by night and burned the house of the Idols, and he burned all that was in the house, and no man knew it. And they arose in the night and sought to save their gods from the midst of the fire. And Heron hasted to save them, but the fire flamed over him. Excuse me, Tera was Abraham's father, not Heron. Heron was his brother. I apologize, I said, there wrong earlier. The fire flamed over him, and he was burnt in the fire, and he died, and her of the childies before Tara his father, and they buried him and Earth the childies, and Tara went forth from Earth the childies, he and his sons to go into the land of Lebanon, which at the time must have also kind of Lebanon stretched up and had this area in that and into the land of Canaan. And he dwelt in the land of Heron. And Abraham dwelt with Tara, his father and hero in two weeks of years. And this is the interesting part. When I read this the second time through, I'm like, okay, it's making sense to me why we had this little snippet about Kinum earlier. And in the sixth week the fifth year thereof so one ninety five or nineteen fifty one, antil Moondy, Abraham sat up throughout the night on the new moon of the seventh month to observe the stars from the evening to the morning, in order to see what would be the character of the year regarding the reins. And he was alone, and he sat and observed, and the word came to his heart and he said, all the signs of the stars, and the signs of the moon and of the sun are all in the hand of the Lord. Why do I search them out? If he desires, he causes it to rain morning and evening. And if he desires, he withholds it. And all the things are in his hand. And he prayed that night and said, My God, God most High, Thou alone art my God, and thee and thy dominion have I chosen, and now has created all things, and all things are the work of thy hands. So you can see here what you don't normally get, you know when you kind of first glance through that, is that, Okay, he's having this conversation, he's decided to dedicate himself to God.
Speaker 2: But really what he's.
Speaker 1: Doing he's turning away from all of that watcher you know, set up that we clearly had a little bit prior with Kinum, right, we had that in there for a reason in the Book of Jubilees, because it obviously re brought in all of this false God worship into the mix. And that's what you've got going rampant right all in that area and all of these places, and Abraham is turning away from that, and that's why you know, you can see that God chooses Abraham.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the owing to the gods I found curious when I was reading that account. It said that when Caanum found these stones and discovered the the sun, moon and stars and all that stuff, it said. But then it has just like a little snippet at the end of it, you know, it says, and thus was owing to them.
Speaker 2: And send owing to it is what it says in this version. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of fascinating, Like you can see clearly and you kind of have the setup, like I stopped before, you can tell the mentality of this individual because it says that he's not going to go, you know, found himself a city. No, no, no, he's going to go steal and take someone's someone else's city, right, And so you can see the natural next leap when you get to that into that sense and says it's you know, he's sandowing to it. Well, that makes a lot of sense, right, because that's where his mentality is.
Speaker 2: He's like, well, oh well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, might as well, right, might as well make good of it, make use of it. And the other thing too, is you can clearly tell in there that he's deliberately hiding this from from Noah right because he does not want Noah to know this, because Noah would not be happy.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 7: My name is Mike and I'm in beautiful downtown Boise, Idaho. I'm doing morning walk and taking with me. As I tried to explain why I became a member of the Prometheus Lens Exclusive membership area, I mean, I am so blessed to be able to listen to some of the awesome presenters and speakers and content that Justin is providing and the.
Speaker 4: Prometheus Lens podcast.
Speaker 7: It's incredible. I mean, these are top notch guys with really really interesting and well researched ideas. And you know, honestly, as we live in what I like to call the world of the Grand Conspiracy, we all need this information.
Speaker 4: We need to know what to do with it.
Speaker 7: We're all having to deal with the impact of what this Grand Conspiracy has done to our world. And so as you start to figure this stuff out, that these things are actually going on, if they're actually real, it changes it changes your perspective, and you want that information to better equip yourself and your family and your friends. So for less than the cost of two whoppers from Burger King a month, you can join the Prometheus Lens exclusive membership on Supercast and you can have access to all the exclusive content, plus get early release on the regular podcast and you'll enjoy it and you'll be blessed. And then you can share that information without is and by doing so, you're helping Justin produce these time consuming and financially costly productions. And he's doing an awesome job. And you know what I like, probably more than anything, is Justin is just.
Speaker 2: A normal guy. You can tell he's genuine.
Speaker 7: He's doing it because he feels called to it, is a passion for it, and something about that drive encourages me to just throw a few bucks his way. If he was here, maybe I'd just buy him coffees once in a while. But he's a good guy, So Justin keep it up. Thank you for what you're doing. Everybody else, it's time to poney up man Pete, a few bucks in the can, by a guy, a couple whoppers, and have a blessed day.
Speaker 2: George's hi.
Speaker 1: The other interesting thing about this that you get in jubilees that makes things make a whole lot more sense is geography and understan standing how everything was divided up after the flood. You know, we don't get that in Genesis ten and the Table of Nations when we're talking about that, it doesn't get into detail on how things were divided up and what you find out. And you can kind of if you really are if you're really savvy and you're really good and you really dig in there, you'll kind of connect the dots in the Bible.
Speaker 2: But man, most people are not going to do it. You need a map with names.
Speaker 1: You need a map with names, and you're really going to have to really think on multiple levels deep.
Speaker 2: And then you think you would need a map from Genesis to the map when they went into the land.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're going to need all that. But geography is important, right, Yeah, And what Jubileese does is it clearly outlines Okay, we just had the flood happen, right, and we wipe everything clean. Well, now there's three sons, right, how are we going to divide up the whole earth between these three boys? And so they sit down and they have a plan. Well, Shim got a larger portion because he was the first born, which is very normal, right, So he gets his portion, and Ham gets his portion, and granted, we've already had the event happen in the tent where we saw him naked and all this, and we covered him up, and then we have Jafath, and so he gets his portion. And what you find out was when it goes through the boundary lines for each of these brothers, because then the brothers have sons, right, and so now we've got all these different people, how are we going to divide up the earth.
Speaker 2: And so they kind of.
Speaker 1: Meet in secret, if you will, and kind of divide things up even beyond that, and then they go to Noah right before he dies, not too long before he dies, and tell him, okay, here's how we agreed to do, you know, divide everything up. And so Noah's like, okay, you all agree. Just promised me that you won't start to kill each other and fight over each other's land, you know, from here on out, because that's why we had the flood, you know. Don't start shedding blood again and murdering each other and drinking blood and doing all the things we were doing before the flood. And they're like, oh, Daddy, we promised. And then, of course, the minute he dies they start going at each other. But one of the things that you find is Abraham came from Schem's line, and obviously Canaan came from Ham's line. Well Canaan, and it clearly says it in the Book of Jubilees. When they were dividing things up, he went to where he you know, what his portion was, and he looked around. He's like, you know, for lack of a better term, this sucks. I don't like it here. So he's like, hey, I want to go back over to the you know, this land over here, which is now you know what would become the Promised Land modern day Israel, and then even more territory beyond that. And he's like, I'm taking this. And his brother and his dad, his brothers and his dad went to him and said, don't do that, or you're going to be cursed forever, you and your offspring, because we promised and made an note to God that we wouldn't do this, and we promised, you know, dad and granddad, we wouldn't do this in each other. And he's like, yeh, and I'm doing it anyway, and he does it. So ultimately, what we see in the Bible is you know, a lot of times we just think God magically picked this land out for them to go ahead and take ownership of and he's taking it away from someone else. That's not really what's happening. What's actually really happening is God is giving back the land that already rightfully belonged to them through lineage anyway, and was stolen from them by the Canaanites and by Him and Canaan So it's it's actually God is righting or wrong in that particular case. And so when we go in, we can also see, you know, all of the things that you know, we're going on there. We have all of the refium that have popped up everywhere in this area that they're going in and wiping out, you know, and a lot of times even the women and the children. And that's a whole nother thing. But you know, people don't understand that history and ultimately the promised land was to begin with, and it was stolen from them all the way back after the flood. So it's just kind of a fascinating thing that, again you're not going to get in the Bible, but you will get in the Book of Jubilees.
Speaker 3: And why do you think that his name which I have my own conjectures, but it's why do you think that he was scrubbed from all the genealogies and lists inside of the sixty six book?
Speaker 2: Cannon the only thing that makes any sense to me.
Speaker 1: And there's a little bit more to what I'm going to say, so I kind of explain that to why I think this the smoking gun for me keeps coming back to the Watchers. There's something to do with the watchers. Obviously, we just didn't want that information in there. I think that there's been a concerted effort to have that information removed, because if you start to dig into that, then you start to dig into spiritual warfare, And if you dig into spiritual warfare and you dig into that backstory, then you're going to understand what Christ was doing. Reaphilippi at the base of Mount Hermone during the transfiguration and everything else up there, he's basically pointing at that event in Genesis six and he's saying, I'm taking this back, and I think that there are a lot of powers behind that that don't want the light of day to come out, the information to come out, though they don't want to see the light of day, because it will remove a lot of their power structure. One of the things is the Catholic Church, because ultimately what we have happened is Cesarea Philippi, is we have Peter becomes the first Pope. And that's really the bit part, the minor part of the story, that's not really what's happening there. What's happening there is a declaration of undoing of what happened in Genesis six when the watchers came down and that became Satan's battleground in Satan's home front, and this all goes back together. One of the things that I've found where again we have another d it appears like something has been altered, you know. And it's pretty hard to pend the tale on the donkey of oh, we made a clerical error somewhere along the way, and then somebody just kept copying it over and over and over again. It really doesn't hold water with me when you look at the genealogical account of begetting ages right when people were born, when people had sons, when people died pre flood, the account with Genesis and Jubilees are in lockstep until we get to Jared and then magically we get off by like sixty or one hundred years or something like that. And that too is curious to me, because what do we know happened in the days of Jared. Well, thanks to the Book of Enoch, we know specifically during the days of Jared, who was Enoch's father, that's when the Watchers came down. That's when the Watchers came down to try to assist mankind and then decided to do what they decided to do.
Speaker 2: Because we can.
Speaker 3: Clearly sam implies descending.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and so we have again we have another clerical error or some kind of issue that's popped up where the accounts don't match anymore. And what's the commonality between the two the Watchers.
Speaker 2: It was talking to a guy just in passing and he he listened to one of our shows, and so we get into this discussion of why he thinks things are messed up in the Bible. This is just yeah. And he said, well, I think it if they don't bring up the Watchers or any kind of spiritual being, that's all on us. We're the ones that screwed up, and they can control us that way. They said, if there's any outside influence of something happening. He said, then he goes it ruins their whole hierarchy, It ruins the power being able to Lord. And that was just some dude that that's pretty pretty. See.
Speaker 3: I think Christians, I think they change a lot of that stuff to try to protect or help God because we I see stuff like that all the time. You know, like when you get into Uh Samuel and the Book of Kings where it talks about David doing the census. You know, in the original one it says that Yahweh tempts David to do a census and he fails the temptation, and Yahweh becomes angry with him. Then when you get to the Book of Kings you get the retelling of that story, Well, then it becomes uh, the Hacitan tempts David to take the census and becomes angry. So it's like, my opinion is the person retelling the story sees that, It's like, oh, that makes that makes Yahweh look bad. Uh, I'm gonna put the Hacitan dead because it paints Yeahweh in a better life, right, you know, I'm protecting the image of Yahweh. And then just as we talked pre Roll, we've both talked to Doug van Dorn, and in his book Conspiracy Theory, he plainly lays out that the masoretic texts have been changed in the genealogies and they've extended the life of Shim to purposefully make him alive during the days of Melchisa Dex so they can say that Shim was Malkisa Dect, not Jesus. And we all know how they felt about Jesus, so they did not want anybody pointing back to Melkisa dec and making that connection with Jesus like they tried to do in the Book of Hebrews. So how do they do that. We'll just manipulate the text. We'll make Shim a couple hundred years older and or ever how long. I can't remember how long it was, but we'll just extend his life so that way he's a lie during the days of Melkisa dec and boom, that's whom Malkisa dec is, not Jesus. And interesting, right here you have this blood line of Christ. That's what they're showing within these genealogies. So the original one, if they were historically correct, had this kandom guy in it and then somebody my opinion, seeing it, was like, ooh, this was a bad dude. It kind of taints the blood line of Christ. I will just get rid of him. Will help the image of Christ. Yeah, I mean hell is paved, you know, with the roads of good intention. Yeah, I probably butchered that phrase, but you know what I'm getting at. And some people Christians, they get so tore up man that they will put out those pitchforks and light those torches and come after me when I make comments like, you know, hey, the Bible is a divine word of God. I believe one hundred percent that the overall arching theme of Christ salvation, the important things are protected by the hand of God. But we clearly see that there's change has been made. And yeah, for you to deny that is you just being in denial. I mean we see it in the historical record. So it's like and also you get warnings, you know, curse it is the man who adds or takes away from this word. Well, why I give that warning if it's impossible or not happening to begin with?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Yeap, ye had something I was going to say that the whole David think God probably just used Satan as a proxy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The other thing too, is like I'm listening to this and I'm like, man, isn't it isn't it just like man to think that it's to be so arrogant to think that we need to protect God from himself.
Speaker 3: I know, do you have a pot or small business? Do you want to expose that business or podcast to thousands of people each week for an entire year for less than one car payment.
Speaker 2: Now you have my attention.
Speaker 3: I'm looking for sponsors of this show. I know you have seen and heard the kevlar Joe adds on the podcast and YouTube channel. I can do the same for your podcast or business each and every week. I promise you you're not going to find a better advertisement value for your buck. My contact info can be found on my website pro meet this Lens podcast dot com, or reach out to me.
Speaker 2: On social media.
Speaker 5: Let's talk and.
Speaker 3: Let me show you how you can grow your brand effectively and cheaply.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I it's just the fallacy when you really take a step back and you look in the mirror of what you're really thinking is just like, yeah, how about you just leave the leave God's job?
Speaker 2: Alone, I will.
Speaker 4: Say that I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to get into it, but we have we we knew somebody that a lot of bad things happen with this family, and that is one thing I still could my wife and I we still question why why would God let that happen? And I mean it was like it was devastating, and I mean these kids lost both their parents when they were young. Yeah, and I'm like, I still I can't, you know, Yeah, And that was just like, that's and that's the only one I've ever questioned, can you believe that? No?
Speaker 3: And that's something I think a lot of atheists will straw man an attack, you know, the pain and suffering of not just people in general, but even good people. And it's because the Church is not talking about the supernatural worldview that is in the Bible.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: Deteronomi thirty two says plainly that the earth, the nations, the peoples were divided amongst the sons of God, the benehai Elohem. So it's the rulers and principalities that Paul's talking about. And then they'll say, oh, well, if your God is real, you know, look at the world around you. Why is it so evil. I mean, if your god's real, he's just a crappy god. No, it's because these rulers and principalities are still ruling today by proxy through the leaders. And God is a god of his word. He made a contract with his sons, you know, the princes, and they are ruling. But when Jesus came, he declared his kingdom, which he said, his kingdom is not of this world, and all authority and power being given unto him. Yes, that's true, but his kingdom is not.
Speaker 2: Of this world.
Speaker 3: So therefore we have to revoke our citizens from these rulers and principalities and apply for citizenship for his kingdom.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That's awesome man, that's sure. It's like every time I hear that, it's a I love hearing that. I mean that just it's totally different than the salvation message that we hear every day. Yeah. Yeah, there's there's a great stagnation that's happened to among Really what we're talking that's really what we're talking about, right, I was one of them. So like, if you're listening to me and you think I'm being judging you, no, I'm just speaking from personal experience because I was one of those people. You know.
Speaker 1: I always like to say that I was the most dangerous Christian. I was luke warm, you know, and neither hot nor cold. I spit you out of my mouth. I went to Ajuana as a kid. I had all these Bible verses rattling around upstairs, but I wasn't doing anything for it. I was completely useless when it came to being useful for God.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I was just kind of living my life, and God was there in the drawer to get out when I needed him and go to church on Sunday and check the box and do the thing. And that is a very stagnant way to you. Don't your faith is dead, you know, you just have a dead faith and when you start to dig in God. Mike Kiser said it best. You know, why are we trying to protect people from their Bibles? You know, why are we doing that. We don't need to do that. We don't need to protect people from God. God is here to God's an open book, right to tell us what happened. Here's the truth, here's the the reality of everything. Here's where you come from. Because I think that's for me, that's like I just want to know where I come from, Like, I want to know the backstory, right, I want to know the truth. And I find so much of the time I am taking all of I have forty years of bad dogma that I was taught that the more I study actual what God's word has to say and dive into my Bible, it's just man made garbage, you know. And I'm having to undo a lot of the things that I was taught that are just not even scriptural, or they're a misinterpretation of scripture, you know, for whatever reason, either because of ignorance or because they've twisted it to fit what the agenda was.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: And when I go when I read this kind of stuff, you know, it's fascinating to me because I think this is I think this is true because we can see it in our Bibles.
Speaker 2: Right. We may not get the full picture in our Bibles. But those guys in Kumran sure seem like they were kind of, you know, on the track of having some extra information that we have just been have been removed from us, right and deliberately kind of shoved in the drawer. And you know, for me, I like to.
Speaker 1: Dive in, right, And we kind of talked about this before we started recording as well, and of like, you know, what's the real backstory here and why their question is why, because that leads you to another step in the hole. Right, So when I started diving in, then I started diving into Kumaran. And personally, it's my belief that I think that the people in Kumaran were not as scenes necessarily. I think they were actually the lineage of the Ironic priesthood, the Levi priesthood that was kicked out of the temple back in the Maccabean period. Because you can go back to that time and you can see that when the Macabean War happened about one hundred and sixty years before one hundred and sixty BC, you can see that they took over the priesthood and it was a split.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Christ actually kind of alludes to this, and I think it's in Matthew twenty three, and this is the famous kind of scene where we're in front of the temple and you know he's kind of talking to the crowd and talking to the disciples afterwards, because then that's when the Matthew twenty four is when they started asking about you know, what's going to happen in the end times, and he's basically predicting the seventy a d. You know, Romans are going to come in and burn everything down. And then he talks about the end of the age. But in Matthew twenty three, he's talking to the crowd and he basically tells them in Matthew twenty three, you need to listen to the Pharisees because they're teaching you the law, all right, and because they sit and he actually says because they sit in Moses's seat, which is an interesting line, and it fits pretty well with what I just said and what we can tell historically. And then he goes on and he says, but you don't need to do what they do because they're hypocrites. Right. They're teaching you the law, but they're also hypocrites to the law because they're either not following it themselves or they're using it to lord over you and control you. And so I think when they got kicked out, that whole group of priests that had to go somewhere, and I think they wound up over in Cumran. And another thing that makes me think that's the case, and the research that I've done is and granted we're still finding stuff, so maybe at some point if we find more scrolls and then we'll find them. But there is not a scrap of anything that they have found in Cumran of all of these tens of thousands or if not more, fragments of anything to do with the Maccabees.
Speaker 2: Not a scrap.
Speaker 1: So it would kind of tend to lean towards the fact that these folks over in this area in Kumaran, whoever they were, were not pro Maccabee, which if you go back and you look and you figure out, well, yeah, they're probably not. If it's really the Levite priests and the lineage of the Leevite priests like John John the Baptist, you know, they got kicked out man, and they're not They're not going to be Hey, let's have a bunch of books of these dudes and tell their little Yaya war stories. So it just seems to fit. I'm kind of on the camp right now. If fits in Cumron, it's good for me. I think it's safe to read now. I would still tell everybody to read it. Vett it against known scripture, and if you can punch holes in it, maybe you got some questions, but do some more digging because technically you can do that with jubilees as well, because the lineages don't line up like we've talked about.
Speaker 2: But the more I.
Speaker 3: Die, almost divine revelation, you know. Yeah, forty nine Israel becomes a nation. And then the the nog Hamadi gnostic texts were found and they're like, oh, well, Jesus had relationships with another woman, and they're saying that there's another way. It's a Christ's conscience, and oh man, look at all these missing books. And then God's like no, no, no, no, no, wait second, look over here in these caves. That's right, and then boom them were found right after.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's interest just God's timing. Yep, for sure. Okay, I'm gonna veer just a little bit, but not too far. Spoken to the ten four half club, this is what happens if you want to know. This is what we do with astrology and things. I think miss it. Somebody said this. I can't remember who it is, but I'll take credit for it. There you go. Congratulations, Ben, it's a true thing because I'm right, that's right.
Speaker 3: Virtual pat on the back.
Speaker 2: I think the Three Wise Men you know they followed the stars. I think they were either they were part of the descendants from when they got exiled to Babylon that were a Jewish line that still lived there because they knew. It wasn't just like these three random guys saw this star and showed up. They knew the stars, they understood what was happened, They understood scripture, and they were going because they were They've been preparing themselves this whole time. Like we could say that they were like the first fringy dudes. That kind of fits.
Speaker 1: It fits because if you think about what our discussion was earlier when we were got talking kind of obviously in that whole area up there, one of the things that they undoubtedly were exposed to in the exile and Babylon would have been all of this sun moon God worship.
Speaker 2: And they understood and they understood it was actually God, and that's why they had to go.
Speaker 3: And I've heard some people say that it was uh actually Babylonian magi. Yeah, they their belief system had crossed pollinated with the Jewish people while they were there in exile, like the Jewish people had taught them their faith, their scriptures, and it kind of just cross pollinated and they had that and when they seen it they remembered, yeah, the teachings and went after it. Mm maybe one or the other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's like they knew something that the rest of the people didn't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense to me. It could very well be in the travel the other thing. Travel time is not typically what we're taught in Sunday School.
Speaker 3: It took a couple of three months to find them after they saw it.
Speaker 2: That would have been Daniel and knowledge increased. There you go, mm hmmm, there you go. Sorry, my little tidbit. It's always good.
Speaker 3: Well, guys, now now's the time. If you guys got websites, blog, YouTube's anything you want to direct the listeners to to find your guys's content.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, man.
Speaker 1: Thanks, So you can check us out THETFHC dot com. We've got everything on there. If you are listening on YouTube, if you're listening on Spotify, Apple, Rumble, we're pretty much out there on everything under the sun. So if you just search for the Tenfoil Hat Club podcast, you'll find us. I think we're at the TFCHC on YouTube and then the TFHC on pretty much everything else. I think we're at the TFHC on TikTok as well, So if you go on TikTok, you might see this guy next to me, Benfoot give us a little short videos on there. But yeah, you can find out more about us, and we'd appreciate supports. So you can also go on Facebook too, on our Facebook page, and if you want to, if you want to actually join the private Facebook group, you can actually go to the Tinfoil Hat Club dot com website. Just wait for the pop up to come up. Fill out all that information and it'll actually get you access to the private Facebook group page and you'll get an email for twenty percent off your first purchase in the merch store. So hey, we'd love to have you guys join the foil. Yeah, join the conversation.
Speaker 2: Thanks man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I appreciate you guys and appreciate the conversation. And this was something that I've not actually entertained or looked into, so I actually really enjoyed this ride. So I'd like to thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Oh man, thanks a lot. It's been on been awesome. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll have you back and we'll pick another subject and maybe I'll be a better student and have some stuff to bring to the discussion next time, No problem, that's maybe.
Speaker 2: I've got a really good one we could talk about. Oh well, give him the teeth the one hundred and fifty three.
Speaker 1: Fish, okay, one hundred and fifty three two.
Speaker 3: The one hundred and fifty three fish, y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from when they were fishing and Jesus was on the bank and they hadn't caught anything all night, and he was like, through your nets to the other side, and they're we haven't got anything on do it? And they pull it in. Why does John say one hundred and fifty three fish and none of the other gospels say anything. Go ahead and tell them why, No, that's they got to come back. There's a reason. Yes, it goes all the way back to Genesis, all the way back to Ephraim.
Speaker 1: No man, everything Christ did was say so it was awesome. So yeah, very cool.
Speaker 3: Well, guys, thank you for tuning in. I hope you enjoy that. And it's always the difference between the known and the unknown is the journey. Good journey, guys, do
Speaker 5: Start b