Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Glorious Friday afternoon for early December. Only thing better. It could be just a real nice snow at some point, right, a good safe snow. Maybe you know, when nobody's on the roads. Is there such a time just to get in the Christmas sphere? But glad you're here. I treat it as an open line Friday. Obviously it's Friday, but pretty much every day now is open lines, open topic because the world's just moving that quickly. I think the days of just okay, you got this one topic and you're banging out for half an hour an hour, I think those are long long gone. It's just the speed of sound right now. A lot of ground to cover. Of course, we've been talking about the Daniel Penny persecution in New York, a case that never should have been brought. It's the kind of case that really undermines confidence in the justice system, and this is a second such case out of New York. Obviously we've talked about in a short period of time, which heightens that concern, but also the lesson for all of us that I want to get to, and it's sad we've reached the point in America where we have to talk about this kind of reality. Get to that in a second. The latest on the Penny case, I'm sure you know from the headlines by now, is that, yeah, the jurors deadlocked. But at this point, unless there's been something new on my drive over here, we don't know the number of that deadlock, nor would I expect that we know how many jurors had voted in favor of conviction versus acquittal on the primary manslaughter charge, and we don't know that at this point because they're still deliberating. And now they're deliberating a lesser charge of criminally negligent homicides, so we'll see what the jury does with that. Anything short of an acquittal I think, would again just undermine confidence in the system, and the starting point is be so fundamentally unfair to mister Penny, and would also just under public safety further, because you know, at least in New York, and I think beyond how many people are going to be willing to help out and protect others if all of the sudden, if you have a lefty prosecutor, you could be facing years in prison and the destruction of your life. So just added to all the damage that's done to everyday life by these far lefties who've taken over the Democratic Party and just cause an awful lot of misery, it's also a reminder that other than the vote for president, I think the most important vote people cast is the vote for their local district attorney, because that woman or man has the ability to destroy people, as Kamala Harris loved to brag, with just the stroke of a pen, and at the same time, a good DA you know, can just be that rock in a community. You know, law enforcement has confidence, criminals know if they go there, they're going to be prosecuted. So unless you're in a swing state, it is the most important vote you'll cast. Normally, if you're in a swing state, yeah, then it's probably president eight four zero five A two five to five.
Speaker 2: Question Dan on the legal aspect of what happened with Daniel Penny here and the jurors being stuck on the greater manslaughter charge and the second degree the judge dismissed that does mean does that mean that Daniel Penny cannot be charged with that again?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because what happened was the DA dismissed it. And what the DA did because listen, obviously there's been so much outrage in America that that charge was even brought, and when they couldn't get a jury to convict on it, you know, the DA went ahead and dismissed it, not magnanimously.
Speaker 4: Was that Alvin Bragg who did that.
Speaker 1: It's his office and it would have been whatever deputy was handling that. But the reason the DA did it was was hoping that could then facilitate a conviction of Penny on the lesser criminally negligent homicide, So that that was their strategy there. But and you know, listen, unless you're in the courtroom, and I've covered some really big trials in the court and for media, and I try a lot of my own cases. I'll be in a jury trial next week and we'll have just an all star lineup in here doing the show while I'm in trial. In fact, I think the over under on my key card working. When I get back I think it's an under right now. I think the bet is my key card will not be active when I get back here, because we've got some really good folks sown in, which is a point of pride for me, Ryan because over the years, you know, you watch it on late night TV and other places. You see at some places in radio, some places, not all, but when people are going to have a sub, the last thing they want is a great sub. Last thing they want is somebody who people say, oh yeah, no, I like that backup quarterback. Yeah yeah, trade the quarterback. Nobody wants that. I've always gone out of my way to get great subs, respect for the audience, and you know, you want to add value to people's lives. So yeah, we've got a great crew coming in next week, George Brockler, Christy Burton, Brown, Heidi Ganall, de Braah Flora. So it'll be a great group. While I am off in the courtroom d N five seven, seven thirty nine. So let's hope the jury does the right thing and acquits. But the point I was making before that was, Okay, how many people do you think we're really voting for conviction on that manslaughter charge? In the pennycase. And I'm sure you remember the Penny Caase the New York subway where this former marine hero Daniel Penny save the people on the subway from a drugged up psycho guy threatening to kill and doing all sorts of wild things. So, you know, we can't possibly know from a radio studio, but if you're in the courtroom all the time and you're watching the jury, then my guess is that the attorneys in the courtroom probably have a pretty good feel for whether this was an eleven to one deal with one person holding up the acquittal, and from a distance, that would be my guess that it was one or two or some small number holding up the acquittal, and just based on the state of the evidence, that the vast majority wanted to acquit find not guilty. And that's probably also what contributed to the dismissal of that charge rather than trying to retry him on that. But Penny is still in jeopardy because the jury continues to deliberate and on Monday they'll resume with that criminally negligent homicide charge. The bigger lesson from that is something that I would have never imagined even thinking about when I first started on air almost thirty years ago, and that is I can just tell you for myself, but you got to make your own decisions. It makes an enormous amount of difference what county you are in if something bad happens, because if you've got a politically motivated sorrows type lefty DA who is willing to pervert justice, ignore justice, have two standards of justice, then all of a sudden, you're not in America anymore because guess what, those normally aren't federal charges. Let's say you decide you're going to New York or in my constitutionally protected opinion of Beth McCann Denver with Beth McCann as DA, and I like Beth, we've had her on the show, but as a DA, my protected opinion as yeah, I think politics gets in the way there. So if you happen to be in some jurisdiction with the politically motivated lefty DA, then all of a sudden, you can't depend on the law being enforced properly. In my opinion, you can't depend on the law being enforced fairly, whether we're talking about you're the victim of some kind of attacked or a loved one is and is are you going to get justice? Is the attacker? Is the criminal going to be prosecuted? You can't count on the law being applied fairly in my opinion, in those lefty sorrols type DA jurisdictions. And at the same time, if you have to defend yourself or defend others in a situation in a jurisdiction like that, my opinion, yeah, you can't depend on the law being applied fairly. And that's not a reflection on law enforcement. I think there's enormous consistency in law enforcement all over the country, and with the dad as a thirty year cop in Chicago represent a lot of cops, etc. In their injury cases. I think there's consistency all over America because you normally get the same kind of person who wants to be a cop. And other than in every walk of life, every profession has a few bad apples, other than the bad apples, it's normally good, smart, strong, courageous people who want to protect and serve, And so you get this consistency. Where you get the wild variance is with these elected das and the politically motivated lefties. Then at that point. Yeah, it's like you're in America anymore. With the good das whether they're Democrat, Republican, etc. The ones who just view it as a sacred trust to enforce the law law, then you're in America. And that is a very very sad point we've come to. But Daniel Penny is exhibit A or A one. Donald Trump, that persecution in New York exhibit A or A one. But you can point to stuff locally as well. I mean, look at what happened after the the mob crimes in Denver, you know, following the death of George Floyd. Did we see the law enforced equally there against large numbers of people who violated the law, desecrated the capital, etc. No, I don't think we did. And then you see some of the stuff done to conservatives. Well eight five five for zero five A two five five the number d A N five seven seven three nine lines in Fuego. Great guest today, by the way, John Castillo, father of hero Kendrick, at four thirty six, and another John Caldera, joins us at five oh six. Fascinating story he has on gang activity in Colorado and many more. You're on the DAN Capla.
Speaker 4: Show and now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast ABC.
Speaker 5: The view did this and I was looking at some of the social media comments, and I try to stay away from social media, but it said some of the comments were thoughts and deductibles to the family. One of the comments was, unfortunately, my condolences are out of network, and so I think it really isn't that something. I really think it's reflective about how people are feeling about their healthcare. And if you look at this particular ceo, while he made about ten million dollars a year, which is not actually unusual for CEO of a company this size, this particular health company, United Healthcare, is the largest company that responsible for Medicare Medicare programs for people.
Speaker 1: Over the age of sixty five.
Speaker 5: And our country is one of the only countries that doesn't have universal health care, and we don't take care of our elderly, and people are feeling the pinch, and we talk about that all the.
Speaker 1: Time, and oh my lord, I can't believe they're trying to use the assassination of this ceo, you know, to push socialized medicine. And listen, I fight insurance companies every day. I'll be out on next week in a core room, you know, in a jury trial. You know where we're taking on an insurance company. So I get that, and I get the anger, and I've devoted a big chunk of my adult life to helping people get fairness from insurance companies. But every decent, rational American understands that that there is never an excuse for violence like this, and so for them to try to use that to push socialized health, I mean that's just perverted eight five to five for zero five eight two five five the number. And you think they would be more careful. You think they would be more careful with all the threats out there and all the wackos, and the number of wackos as we go to the phone lines increasing exponentially as so called legalized drugs takeover. I mean, you know it, just look around, look around life. Look around a place like Colorado. You have so much more nuttiness and craziness and craziness on the roadways and craziness in everyday life because you got some more so many more people on drugs. I mean, there's no doubt about that. So yeah, let's go to monument Colorado. Will start with Joe. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show. Welcome.
Speaker 6: Hey, Dan. I'm not a big believer in coincidence, So I'm wondering what you think about the release of the movie about Alan Berg's killing and white supremacist right in the lead up to the president's inauguration.
Speaker 1: Whoa brother, Take me back to the beginning the ellen Berg movie. Tell me about that because I'm not familiar with it. And then what is the tie in that you're making there?
Speaker 6: Well, the movie The Order is coming out right now. It is about white supremacy, white supremacists and them killing alan Berg back in what nineteen eighty four, I believe, And I just feel like, here's the left releasing a movie about white supremacy. They couldn't get to the president any other way, and I wonder if they're just trying to do it now.
Speaker 1: Hey, I appreciate the call, my friend. Thank you. I know we have some sound on that we'll pull it up. And I certainly remember I never met Elinburg. I think I was on air with him once, if I remember right. I think I was on air with Allan once, but never met him. Wasn't a friend, but certainly remember the horrific killing. Remember the night it happened, and then the trials and everything to follow. Ryan, you say, we have some sound on that on the trailer. Oh okay, okay, so let's fire that on this movie that's coming out. In terms of whether there's some motive behind that relating to the President, I not that I can immediately think of. And listen, we've talked about it for a long time. You know, Donald Trump has been in extreme peril for a long time, and that peril went up exponentially when he made the courageous decision to protect American troops in America by taking out Sola money. You know that that evil terrorist general in Iran, and so the danger level went way way up. Then. Obviously Iran's been trying to kill him ever since. The US has admitted that, you have others trying to kill him, and then the Biden administration doing an unimaginably bad job, way beyond negligence in protecting them. So there's no doubt he's under constant threats. But I'm not at the point where I'm saying releasing a movie at a certain time is meant to increase that danger. But here's a shorter version of the trailer. Come on taking down your damn never say yet? Yo, how are you please? Ex million? What is that by an army? It's happening? War drawn too much tension. FBI, I've wandered car who I'm playing with her? You're not from here? Huh you're following me?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: We'll get Pete boils on on this. Pete is very very close to Alan And and as this movie comes more into the public consciousness, we'll do that. Let's go to Robin Denver. You're on the Dan Capitalist. You'll welcome.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Dan. I always enjoy your program. Yeah, you are always very thoughtful.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: So I've been yeah, so I've been out of the area for about maybe about a year, overseas in Hawaii, different places. And uh, I guess, putting aside your obvious obvious love for Polish and as well as the mayor of Denver, I'm just kidding, but what what do you think the city of Denver is going to look like? This area is going to look like at this time next year, you know, with all the different forces on it. You know, I know it's hard for anybody to have a true crystal ball but what a great questions. You know, safety, every whatever you think is good.
Speaker 1: There no thank you for the question. What a great question. And by the way, when I set a second ago tell my wife that about being thoughtful, I meant politically. You know, my wife knows I'm a very thoughtful guy, but politically she doesn't always agree with what I have to say. Now to your great question, what is Denver going to look Thank you appreciate that. What is Denver going to look like in a year? I don't see any big significant change in the next year. And the reason I say that, my friend, is we're in an election cycle in Denver, now right, I mean in Colorado. But Mike Johnston wants to be governor of the state, and so he's going to be doing a lot of things in Denver to try to increase his chance of winning that office. So I don't at this point see any dramatic change in Denver in the next year. I think that Donald Trump now clearly is going to start, if if not start in Colorado. Colorado will be very high on his list for the deportation of criminal illegals and those who've been adjudicated in order to leave. So I think you're going to see a lot of that activity in and around Denver in the next year. I do not expect to see lawless Mike follow through on his threat to Mountain Insurrection to try to physically stop federal law enforcement from carrying out the law. I think you'll see a lot of jabbering, maybe a lawsuit or two, but I think that'll probably be the biggest type of activity we see in Denver in the next year. Now, if you want to talk sports, I could spoil your year by telling you how each and every team is going to do over the next year. But I know you don't want that.
Speaker 3: No, it sounds like, yeah, I mean nobody has a crystal ball, but I mean you know more about it than I do.
Speaker 1: Really interested here, Well, you're kind to ask, but that is my take. I think that's going to be the biggest visible change in Denver in the next year is all of this activity with the deportations, because again Johnston, Polus the rest have gone out of their way to attract illegals here, including criminal illegal So there's going to be a lot of activity.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast, I'm so.
Speaker 1: Privileged to go to the VIP line and welcome John Castillo to the show. I'm sure you know John, and certainly you know of Kendrick's, son of John and Maria Kistio, one of the greatest heroes in Colorado history if you're new to the planet. Kendrick gave up his life to save his entire classroom from being methodically executed by demonic killers who had a very concrete plan to do just that, to execute each and every person individually. But Kendrick stood up, took on the shooter, gave his life where it saved his class, and some other students acted heroically as well. But John and Maria have just been very determined, through all of their unimaginable grief to help protect other students and faculty and staff. So they have pursued things. I've had the privilege of representing them to try to get the full truth about what happened at school that day to the public so the lessons could be learned and students would be better protected in the future. So I've had the privilege of getting to know John and Maria well, and their work continues. And what happened today in Highlands Ranch, you know, we all wished to God that it had never been necessary that Kendrick was still with us, but with Kendrick taken, what happened today is such a beautiful thing and a thing that will I think inspire just the best in people for a long time to come. So I wanted to talk with John about that. John, appreciate you being here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thank you. Dan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, excuse me, I'm just fighting some little bug here. But can you maybe describe for us a little bit about this ceremony that occurred today as Kendrick Castile Way was dedicated out in Highland's Ranch. And this is, as I understand it, replacing Lucent Boulevard, which is a major major street in the Highlands Ranch. So so many, many, many motorists will be reminded of Kendrick and heroism and bravery and our very very best virtues. So please just take it and run and explain what happened today.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well, thank you, Marie and I you know, it's end of the ceremony that you know, Governor Pola showed up for in many of our county commissioners, the sheriff from Douglas County, and there were so many other people and citizens and supporters and uh you know owners of business owners as well. The road renaming is for loosen To Boulevard that you know was for those who been it for a long time, was a technological company that no longer exists. So he had been working for some time unless renaming and everything was approved by the county and Governor of Paul Is assisted with you know, some work from the state and Sea Dot to make sure that we can get these signs put up and replaced and renamed Loucid to Kindercasty Away. And it will begin at County Line Road and Sea Force seventy roughly, and then it goes all the way down and stops at Broadway. So the whole section road that goes through Highlands Ranch and being renamed Magnificence pretty powerful. Yeah, that's really powerful. You know Marie and I as we were there and you know, I spoke a little bit about it and what it means to us. I mean that will create an avenue of conversation around the devastation that took Kendrick from Is on May seventh and twenty nineteen to Stem school shooting where he lost his life. I think it's an opportunity for families to discuss with maybe some of the children who weren't born at the time, who Kendrick was when they see that sign and his heroic actions, and you know, solutions to problems that plague our society with school shootings and what they might look like, and things about mental health with students that would go off the edge to commit these evil and horrific events. So those signs have a lot of meaning, a lot of power. And I just think that, you know, I mentioned it earlier today when I spoke that, you know, Kendrick was such a powerful light. I mean, and on May seven, we lost that and I hope that people can reignite that loosen Borders Children's Hospital. Then there's use in all hospitals, and I just think when I drive on that quarter with Maria and we look over that, we know there's a baby being brought into the world, and some of those hospitals and there's some people who are taking their last breath. There's some who are there for cancer treatment and illnesses, and hopefully a lot lots of them get better, and when they leave it, they see those signs. You know, Cooky realized that we have to embrace life. We have to live our lives with this a god, they love that we have for our savior, and you know, every breath that we have in our relationships. That's what those signs really mean to Marie.
Speaker 1: Wow, so powerful and such such a practical, real world impact, because, as you say, those who know of Kendrick and his legend and heroism are reminded of it. And and then you know, these kids and and people who may not know, they're going to ask who who Who's Kendrick Castio, And then they're going to hear the story and and and I think these positive role models like Kendrick, anybody who embodies the very highest virtues. Uh, it's just a great thing for society to just be reminded of and and and I think it can just be an enormous positive in terms of Yeah, who who do we value? Who do we honor in our society? Isn't some other politicians name, not Republican or Democrat, none of that bs. It's not some politicians name. It's one of us who gave that last full measure of devotion, the highest form of courage to save others. That's who we as a community honor. That's what we value.
Speaker 7: Exactly, and you know that that is powerful. It is something that we should embrace and we should start to create, you know, just a society that has value in life and will serve others and do well. I mean, that's really what it's about, you know. I hope that people research after they see Kendrick. They break out their phones like many people do these days, and they look a little further and they find out what it means to be devoured in your faith, to be a good person. And those are the values we need. Not that I have anything against sports athletes or other people that you know, we need some real role models, and we need young children to know that they can be good and they can do good things. And I think that that's the message absolutely.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And John, John Kistie kind enough to be with us. And obviously you know everything you need to know about John and Maria Castillo when you look at what Kendrick did. I mean, and these are people and I've had the privilege of getting to know them very well, of just the highest character and virtue and courage and John to that point, I think the other real practical, ongoing giving value of kender Castillo way now in Highland's ranch is reminding people of the reality of these school massacres, and those reminders I think will help in ways large and small to prevent the next one, because it's just human nature, right, And then obviously bureaucrats have every motive to do it, to just want to kind of sweep under the rug something as horrific as that that happens. But this is a reminder that no, this happened, and it's real, and we've got to be ever vigilant and ever better at stopping the next one.
Speaker 7: You're absolutely right, and the human response is the greatest response, always has been, always will be. I mean technology is great. I mean Kindrick Club technology, so did I We taught robotics. We we love what it can do. But in an event where there's a school shooting, there are no metal detectors, there are no physical things that are going to prevent the action. It takes people to have it in them to stand up and do the right thing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: Kendrick knew that, and he did that. And we see people, you know, and like a lot of people in our society, you know, we know that they're going to continue to happen. Unfortunately, I mean there was one yesterday in California, you know, And they just keep coming to these school shootings and these acts of domestic terror. But what we do to combat it and creating avenues of transparency and having the conversation as difficult as it is about these events, the better it's going to be for all of our children and our educators and the buildings that they work and go to school.
Speaker 1: In amen to that. And Lord knows that you and Maria have done that work. I mean I've seen it firsthand, and you worked so hard to get the full truth out about everything that happened, and others are going to be saved by that. But thank you for joining us. And this is something that will now be part of our community forever. Kendrick kesti away and all the good that will come from that. So thank you John, best to Maria and look forward to talking to you soon.
Speaker 7: Absolutely well, God bless you, Dan, and thank you for all the good work do you to serve people.
Speaker 1: Well, my friend, coming from you, that is so very kind. But I am in awe of you and your wife and look forward to talking soon.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You take care of that is John Castillo. Wow. So what a great thing got us celebrate the good things that communities do as well. In kender Kestio Way is one of those. Again we all wish and pray that didn't have to do that, that Kendrick was still with us. But this, you know, it goes back to making good come from evil, and John and Murray are making sure that good comes from the evil that happened at that school. Kendrick made sure that that good fought back against evil as evil was unfolding and saved the others in that classroom and others will be safer for what John and Murray are doing. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast, the.
Speaker 1: Ques is it a sentence is talking about Daniel Penny. Unfortunately, Jerry's still deliberating in that case. As you know, they announced they were deadlocked on the manslaughter charge, the most serious charge for which you could have done over ten years, and then the DA quickly dismissed that charge. It wasn't that this DA was being mcnanimous. No, that they want the jury to now convict on the lesser charge, the criminally negligent homicide charge. So the jury will go back to work on that on Monday. Hopefully Penny will be acquitted. A conviction I think just undermines confidence in the justice system and rewards and encourages these politically motivated prosecutorial decisions. Five for zero five A two five to five texts DN five seven seven three nine. Hey, the latest on the CEO killer in New York. I'm looking at a story now police have found the backpack. As you know, the killer had ridden into Central Park and backpack was deposited near the famous carousel there. Police found it over there, But now they believe that the killer has left New York. I would bet you can't prove it, but I would bet you a lot that they know who this killer is, and I think there's a decent chance that they're watching him. I think what they're trying to figure out is did he act alone? Or is this part of a conspiracy? And so I wouldn't be at all shocked if well, first, I would be stunned beyond probably human survival if they did not already know who he was. Wouldn't you agree Ryan that there is zero chance that they lack the identity of the individual in those photos They.
Speaker 4: Seem to have a lot of information.
Speaker 2: The backpack you mentioned being found and an also fingerprint. Well where this person allegedly transported themselves from was at Georgia.
Speaker 4: No, it came to New York City.
Speaker 1: They know who it is. I think the only question is are they now following him? Are they following him in order to try to determine whether he's working with a group, et cetera. But they've got to know who he is by now. Hey five five for zero five eight two five five the number. Ellen Dershowitz has a theory on this.
Speaker 8: I have a theory about why this CEO was killed. Remember, there's information that there was an investigation about insider trading, and if he was being investigated, there were people out there who would be afraid he would flip and turn against them. And so I think they have to investigate the possibility that somebody who he might have testified against had him killed to prevent him from being from testifying.
Speaker 1: Also, whoever killed him knew where he.
Speaker 9: Was going, knew he was going at six forty in the morning, knew it was well before the events began. So I think the investigation has to look inward to the company to see who was under investigation and who this guy might have flipped against.
Speaker 1: Well, obviously Ellen's been listening to the show, right But yeah, in my mind at this point, guess work, it's either that scenario or it is what it appears to be. And clearly you know that the shooter meant to tell everybody that motive was anger for a denied claim. But of course, as we said at the time that story broke, that could be a misdirection play. So we'll know pretty soon because they've got to know who that person is right now, assuming that person is still alive, and if the person is not still alive, then you have to wonder whether they were used and then removed. Dan rumors onex, the CEO has said, oh no, no, I can't.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I am not voicing that I don't censor on the show, but when somebody links something like that to another living individual, I would want some evidence and Texter, you're welcome to call the show if you've got some more to back up your theory. There. Dan, I'm a former rain grew up in New York City, different world than Instead of a trial, Daniel Penny should have gotten a blanking metal I agree with that one thousand percent color earlier had mentioned the new Ellen Bird movie out. Thank you to that caller. We've contacted Peter Boyles and peterro com in. I'm in trial next week and then a lot of great, great folks going to be in for me next week. In fact, I'm a little concerned about how much enthusiasm there is for those folks on our text line right now, such as Dan, I can't wait for Brockler on Monday. Four exclamation points. Yeah, appreciate that. Thank you. I'm sure George will be happy to hear that. And then at Deborah Flora and Heidie Ganall and Christy Burton Brown so an all star casts next week while I am off in a jury trial. But then Pete will come in the week after that, and we'll now that this Allan Bird movie's coming out. We'll do a deep dive on all that because Pete and Alan very very close, and Pete obviously knows in great depth everything surrounding that horrific murderer and the subsequent trial, etc. Dan blank, Snow, where did that come from?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, yeah, I was just talking about, Hey, we need a good snow as we get close to Christmas, so it feels more like Christmas, but not everybody agreeing on that. My friend, so much to talk about. I really want to dive into this heg Seth thing with you. I may be the only person in America who cares about this. But the latest is Trump coming out late today and saying he stands behind the heg Seth nomination but acknowledging there's no guarantee it's going to go through. I'm glad he's fighting. I hope he continues to fight. Heg Seth wouldn't have been my choice, but Trump's entitle to his choices. Plus, we can't allow the left to succeed with this, you know. Thank god Trump stood up for Kavanaugh, and I wasn't sure about Kavanaugh. Then he turned out to be a great justice, but I wanted him confirmed so that, you know, we still have presumed innocent in this country, and so the left didn't get away with with this kind of mob mentality and politics of personal destruction. So I hope he stands behind heg Seth. When we come back, more on the CEO killer