Speaker 1: An American at a large train station in Germany asks a passer by where he can buy an American newspaper. An American sit sitansu.
Speaker 2: And truligen z.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who can?
Speaker 2: An American sched sitan kaufen.
Speaker 3: American si siton.
Speaker 4: Ah do dodrumt is an kiosk can American sioued siton kaufen feeling dunk.
Speaker 1: Bitter and decent gush praise sac defral bitter. Bitter means you're welcome here, and is a polite way to respond when someone thanks you. He disengush an malsou.
Speaker 2: And truli Yeah, who can? An American chi stan kaufen.
Speaker 3: An American siou siton.
Speaker 4: Ador doddrum retz is an kiosk dot con and americanscied sidon kaufen.
Speaker 2: Feeling dunk bitter.
Speaker 1: Supposing a colleague at work just came in, how would you ask her? How's the weather?
Speaker 2: We is do swetter?
Speaker 1: Is it cold?
Speaker 2: Is this cold?
Speaker 1: We untwar died the does this cult is?
Speaker 3: Is this cold? Nine d.
Speaker 1: Bezak the but it's also not hot? Aber?
Speaker 3: Is this iurnished highs.
Speaker 1: Aber?
Speaker 3: Is this iarnished highs.
Speaker 1: We fracked the up the Atlas drinking Mouston.
Speaker 3: Most the adwas drinking. Most in the adwas drinking.
Speaker 1: At my place.
Speaker 3: By mea by Mia.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow evening, mong armed Would you like to drink something at my place tomorrow evening.
Speaker 4: Mostly long armed advers by Mer drinking, mostly mong armed ADVs by Mer drinking most long armed at vas bymir Trinton.
Speaker 1: Say yes, gladly, Yeah, Gana, referring to a man, how do you say a colleague of mine.
Speaker 3: And colleagaphone mea and colleagaphone, mea.
Speaker 1: Visakt the A colleague of mine is coming, and.
Speaker 3: Colleagaphone, me a comte and colleagaphone, me a comte.
Speaker 1: And his two children are coming also.
Speaker 3: On sign it's like in they're common. Oh then it's y kinda.
Speaker 1: Vizagzi daughter torta di torta on this is the starge of art for your son.
Speaker 2: So they are Zez.
Speaker 1: He has a daughter and a son.
Speaker 2: Right, I had an, I had an.
Speaker 1: The girl.
Speaker 3: Does Meetian.
Speaker 1: The girl is already big.
Speaker 3: Does meeting is shoun Rose.
Speaker 1: And the boy.
Speaker 4: Yu.
Speaker 1: The boy is still small.
Speaker 3: Their jung is no klein, Their junga is no klein.
Speaker 1: Fragenzi is his wife coming? Also concern of frau ur. Concern of frau ur wisak THEI who knows exact man not yet the act. I don't know yet.
Speaker 4: Avis exact man if in the sense of weather, oh, I don't know if his wife is coming tomorrow evening.
Speaker 1: Be careful of the word order.
Speaker 3: Sign of ramo arm commt is sign of ramo arm commt.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she has time?
Speaker 4: Is vicenst opposite side hut is vicenst opposite side hut.
Speaker 1: The act man next week.
Speaker 3: Next to voa.
Speaker 1: She's going to America next week use foreign.
Speaker 3: The fat necks to varner America. The fat necks to varner America.
Speaker 1: Ask where to for him? We unwarted irocuolegan. She's going to Los.
Speaker 3: Angeles, sviatna Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Say her husband yeoman, say her children irikinda wesaktmann to come along, midcommon using faran try to say to go along, midfarn, midfarn, try to take along.
Speaker 2: Mid Neemen, mid neemen.
Speaker 1: Fraargzie. Can she take her children along?
Speaker 2: Kansi ir kingdom Nemen, kansi, irikinda namen.
Speaker 1: Iroquoiligans act she would like to take them along.
Speaker 3: The most does emit namen. The most does emit namen, and.
Speaker 1: The children would like to come along. Add ghana.
Speaker 3: Kinda most ghanamit common, the kindamotion ganemit.
Speaker 1: Common, but it's not possible.
Speaker 3: Abatskidnist abba skidnist.
Speaker 1: Her husband, yeah man, this colleague of mine. Use the word for male colleague.
Speaker 3: Does a colleagaphone mia? Does a colleagophon mia.
Speaker 1: He's not going to Los Angeles either. You literally say he's also not going to Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: Los Angeles, Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: He can't go along. Use mitvarn.
Speaker 3: Konnichmtfharan ka nichtmtfharan.
Speaker 1: Because he has too much work. Watch the word order.
Speaker 3: Biletsufil abe, tut biletsufil ab tat.
Speaker 1: Wizark mann without.
Speaker 2: Owner owner.
Speaker 1: Say both words together with without.
Speaker 2: Mt honor.
Speaker 1: Mid honor, zhang zi da siena in faat.
Speaker 3: Signefra in.
Speaker 1: On in signefra and vizangxi for him fe in without him on in and without their children.
Speaker 4: Viz irikinda irikinda and only irikinda.
Speaker 1: Irukinda can mean both her children and their children. Say their children are not going. Use foreign.
Speaker 4: Irikindavarnish her children, Irikinda his children, Zinakinda Zinakinda.
Speaker 1: Their children are not going to America.
Speaker 3: I America in America, how so.
Speaker 1: Wesour who knows why?
Speaker 3: Arm vice varum.
Speaker 1: Perhaps because.
Speaker 3: I feel liked, while.
Speaker 1: Because it's too expensive.
Speaker 3: Hillas sutoyaist, hill As sutoyaist.
Speaker 1: Wesact man have a good trip cauterisa, literally this means good trip. Yet zagzi a.
Speaker 2: Trip neversa di raiser.
Speaker 1: Zangzi. A trip to Los Angeles is expensive.
Speaker 2: And neverison. Los Angeles is toya i Neverson. Los Angeles is toya.
Speaker 1: Wezachmann gets or becomes. Yet the trip is becoming.
Speaker 3: Do raise a word? Do you raise a word?
Speaker 1: More expensive?
Speaker 3: Toyra toira.
Speaker 1: Zagzi expensive, more expensive.
Speaker 2: Toya toira, Toya Toira.
Speaker 1: Say faster Schneller zagzi, but also faster.
Speaker 2: About Schneller.
Speaker 3: Of course, natulish, a.
Speaker 1: Trip to Los Angeles is getting faster and more expensive.
Speaker 4: And horiizon los Angeles with Schnella un tora waizon los Angeles vichnella untra.
Speaker 1: You want to say that it used to be less expensive to travel. Do you remember how to say early and vizagzi earlier meaning also formally previously or used to fu. Previously it was not so expensive. We don't want the Wizakmann was.
Speaker 3: Va va.
Speaker 1: Vizagzi. It was expense.
Speaker 2: It's what toya.
Speaker 1: It was really not expensive.
Speaker 2: Espavikch niktoya, espavik lichniktoya.
Speaker 1: Previously it was not so expensive. Toyaya more expensive, toyra. It's much more expensive now, is.
Speaker 3: Is yet fota.
Speaker 1: Fotira, Yes, it used to be much less expensive, video and z less expensive, Viniga troya, vieniger, Visagzi, less riniger on, visang Zy faster Schneller visak Man.
Speaker 4: Less fast, Ennishne much less fast, Philvini Goshne Pilvinihne, but also less expensive.
Speaker 2: About re got toya, about got toya.
Speaker 1: Then the it's late?
Speaker 3: Is this speed? Is this speed?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I have to go now, yeah, mus skin.
Speaker 1: Because it's very very late.
Speaker 2: While Lucia a spadist.
Speaker 1: Until tomorrow evening.
Speaker 2: This long lmn'd.
Speaker 1: Are your children coming tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Evening common Irikinda mong armed.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course they are coming. Watch the word order.
Speaker 2: Yeah naturelif Comzi natulif common zi.
Speaker 1: Zangxi. My colleague is coming referring to a male.
Speaker 3: Colleague man college comte.
Speaker 1: And his children are coming too.
Speaker 4: On zinakinda common oh thanekinda their children irikinda I.
Speaker 1: Until tomorrow evening.
Speaker 2: This morn lmn't.
Speaker 1: On the way back to your hotel, you stop at a kiosk to buy a newspaper, those Achman newspaper after it we don't want.
Speaker 2: The saton tom say si saiton did sit.
Speaker 1: Then the excuse me.
Speaker 2: And shooting the.
Speaker 1: Yeah better say you would like a newspaper.
Speaker 2: Echmsdin it sit bitter, Eminid.
Speaker 1: Point to the one you want and say this newspaper.
Speaker 2: Visit Seitan, vis it sit bitter.
Speaker 1: Ask how much this newspaper costs.
Speaker 2: If you cost the decent sitem, if you cost the decent situm.
Speaker 3: And a mark fonvens fans.
Speaker 1: As you get out your money, the saleswoman comments on the weather is as tod as you agree, Yes today it's very cold?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is this? Yeah? Hod? Is this you call it? But I believe tomorrow it's going to get better.
Speaker 2: Abai s klaubum long with espersa. Abbais klaubum long with espersa.
Speaker 1: You hand her a five mark coin, saying here are five marks.
Speaker 2: He isn't friend from mark.
Speaker 3: Ruk.
Speaker 1: Say thank you very much, goodbye, donkazias in.
Speaker 3: Dankas in this is the end of you.
Speaker 1: Unit fourteen