Speaker 1: Well, we've just had like an overflow weekend. And what I love about God is he knows what he's doing. Even when I don't know what he's doing. We know in part right. And you know what I love about the way that God works is, you know, sometimes I feel like, yeah, I am a friend of God. Amos three seven says God does no secret thing without revealing first, revealing it to his friends or servants, the prophets. And sometimes I think, oh, you know, God's gonna let me know all of the details.
Speaker 2: No, he doesn't do that.
Speaker 1: He gives me a little puzzle piece and I bring my peace and I brought my peace this weekend. But it was crazy how Dwayne brought his peace, Todd brought his peace, Ivan brought his peace, the worship team brought their peace, the Parking attendance brought their peace. Like everyone brought their peace. And it brought a richer story, a bigger picture to the whole thing. And God knew what he was doing and it was all from the same puzzle.
Speaker 2: I'm like, high five God, that was amazing. How did you do that? That is so cool?
Speaker 1: Like he's sneaky like that, and what it does for us as well. Is it keeps us super humble, keeps us super humble that, Hey, we don't have it all, but we get to partner together to see His kingdom, come to see his will be done on earth as it is in heaven, and we just get a little scratch and sniff about what He's about to do. And we're living in that. You guys, remember scratching sniff stickers. They still have those. I don't know, you know when I was a kid. You know, you scratch them, You're like, smells so good, and then you eat the sticker and it doesn't taste as good.
Speaker 2: You're like, I'm one of those kids.
Speaker 1: Maybe just maybe it'll taste good, but it tastes kind of like soap. It was nasty. Too much information. Hey, I'm excited to be with you this morning. And it's even more crazy this morning because I believe God is doing a continuation and a culmination of what has happened at the summit at Judah Arise and and God gave me this message before I knew what was going on.
Speaker 2: And and uh and even.
Speaker 1: Jasmine, where did did Jasmine leave the services? She's still here, Jazz, Hey, thank you for writing that song. I feel like you wrote it for this moment and it is a now song for the season. And uh, and you already know what I'm going to preach on because you were here first service. But it was like we planned this, didn't. Yeah, our spirits knew what our minds did not.
Speaker 2: It was awesome.
Speaker 1: And I just believe as well, Pastor Dwayne choosing to do communion this morning as well matches up with what I believe God is releasing in this season, in this Communion revival.
Speaker 2: And if we're not careful.
Speaker 1: We come to the communion meal and we just take communion and go, oh, that was nice, and we forget that. Actually, what we do at church is the communion feast. What we do in worship, what we do in receiving the Word, it has an ability to be communion and we can feast from a rich meal in everything that we do. And I believe there is a shift that is coming and that is this new Communion revival. That is this new era, this new epoch, this new historical season that's been prophesied is what we get to live in all the time. And I want to give you some keys this morning that will help you in the process because sometimes I hear new era or God's doing a new thing, and I get really excited because I don't like the old thing?
Speaker 2: Right, anyone ready for a new thing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: We're like, uh, yeah, Lord, how about we do something different? How about we do something new? God give us a new era? And we get so excited about the word, and then we realize I have no idea what that even.
Speaker 2: Means anyone else.
Speaker 1: I think of Abraham himself when God says, hey, go, I'm gonna send you to a land, and Abraham's like, well, where is it?
Speaker 2: Where am I going? Just go?
Speaker 1: That takes a lot of faith that, it takes a lot of courage. I'm like, God, I would like to know the details. I would like to know what the new era is like, like what what? What are the details of the new era? Like what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 2: How am I.
Speaker 1: Supposed to act? Like what what's the next step? It's like my wife when I try and surprise her with a special getaway, she says, no, no, no, no, I need to be psychologically prepared. You need to tell me what exactly what we're gonna What are we gonna do?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 1: It's gonna be awesome. It's gonna be new, it's gonna be something you never experienced before. No, no, no, no, you need a psychologically I'm like, no, babe, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: Trust me. I don't know if she trusts me fully.
Speaker 1: We just celebrated our twenty eighth year anniversary and I surprised her. We we we flew to Nashville and there's this really great resort out there and I had a bunch of points and uh and so I got this great place for free and it's pretty expensive. But but I'm I'm like, hey, baby, pack your bathing suit. She's like, where are we going, you know, and and pack this and pack that. And she's like, well, you need to tell me. Come on, I need to know. And I'm like, nope, you're just gonna have to trust me on this one. And guess what, I think I won some trust.
Speaker 2: I did it. I did a good job. I did a good job. She celebrated me.
Speaker 1: But this is us in the body of Christ. Sometimes we're like, God, I need more detail than that.
Speaker 2: Anyone. Okay, I was thinking I was at the wrong church.
Speaker 1: Uh No, I I just like, I'm just telling on myself. Maybe, but I believe if God has set up strategies in the spot of not knowing where he just gives us the big overarching picture and we have no details to it. He just says I'm doing something new. Maybe he doesn't even give us a picture of it. And I want to unpack a story this morning that I think is going to give us a strategy for this new season, a strategy for what it looks like to live in a communion revival where we're fixated and we're focused on one thing, and it doesn't matter if I'm in abundance or lack. It doesn't matter if I know where I'm going or I don't know where I'm going. It doesn't matter if I've got long hair or no hair. I see some of you out there open Heaven, if you have your Bibles. We're gonna read a large portion of scripture and then I'm gonna unpack it around The idea of this season turned with me to Second Chronicles, chapter twenty, and I don't know if this is an anchor scripture for this house, but it seems like it is with Judah Arise and the whole whole message with Jasmine's song, and it feels like it's it's it's maybe.
Speaker 2: An anthem for this house.
Speaker 1: But I want to unpack it in maybe a way we haven't looked at it before.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you what we are a generation.
Speaker 1: We are a family that is called to the impossible. We are called for the impossible. So let's read starting in inverse in verse one. After this, the Moabites and Ammonites, with some of the Unites, came to wage war against Jehasaphat. Some people came and told Jehasaphat, a very vast army is coming against you from Edom, from the other side of the Dead Sea, that is Ngetti. Alarmed, Jehasaphat resolved to inquire of the Lord, and he proclaimed a fast for all of Judah. The people of Judah came together to seek help from the Lord. Indeed, they came from every town in Judah to seek him. Then Jehasaphat stood up in the assembly of Judah and Jerusalem at the Temple of the Lord in front of the New Courtyard, and said, Lord, the God of our ancestors, are you not the God who is in heaven? You rule over all of the kingdoms of the nations. Power and might are in your head hand and no one can withstand you, Our God, Did you not drive out the inhabitants of this land before your people Israel and give it to them forever, to the descendants of Abraham, your friend. They have lived in it and have built in it a sanctuary for your name, saying, if calamity comes upon us, whether by sword of judgment or plague or famine, we will stand in your presence before this temple that bears your name, and will cry out to you in our distress, and you will hear us, and you will save us.
Speaker 2: But now hear the man.
Speaker 1: Of Aman of Moab Mount Seir, whose territory you would not allow Israel to invade when they came from Egypt. So they turned away from them and did not destroy them. See how they are repaying us by coming to drive us out of the possession you gave us as an inheritance, Our God, Will you not judge them, for we have no power to face this fast army that is attacking us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you. All the men of Judah, with their wives, their children, and their little ones, stood there before the Lord. Then the spirit of the Lord came on Jehaziel, son of Zachariah, son of bena Ayah, the son of all those other guys. I thought I had it, and he said, listen, King jeha Safat, and all live in Judah and Jerusalem.
Speaker 2: This is what the Lord says to you.
Speaker 1: Do not be afraid, and do not be discouraged because of this fast army, for the battle is not yours, but God's.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow. March down against them.
Speaker 1: They will be climbing up the path of Zizz and you will find them at the end of the gorge in the desert of Jerul. You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your position, stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give to you to Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged. Go out to face them, and the Lord will be with you.
Speaker 2: And I'm just telling you.
Speaker 1: There are so many spots in the Bible where God says I will be with you, and that is the difference. Jehasafat bowed down with his face to the ground, and all the people of Judah and Jerusalem, Jerusalem fell down in worship before the Lord. Then some of the Levites, the Coathites, and the Korah heights stood up and praised the Lord, the God of Israel, in a very loud voice. Early in the morning, they left for the desert of Tacoah. As they set out, Jehasaphat stood and said, listen to me, Judah and people of Jerusalem. Have faith in the Lord your God, and you will be upheld. Have faith in his prophets, and you will be successful. After consulting the people, Jehasaphat pointed men to sing to the Lord and to praise him in the splendor of his holiness. As they went out at the head of the army, saying, give thanks to the Lord for his life endures forever. As they began to sing and praise, the Lord, set ambushes against the men of Aman Moab and Mount Syr who were invading Judah, and they were defeated the Ammonites. The Moabites rose up against the men of Mount Seir to destroy and annihilate them, and after they slaughtered the men of Sir, they helped to destroy one another. When the men of Judah came to the place that overlooks the desert and looked towards the vast army, they saw only dead bodies lying on the ground. No one had escaped. So Jehasafat and his men went down to carry off their plunder. And they found among them a great amount of equipment, clothing, and also articles of value, more than they could take away. And here's a great one. There was so much plunder it took three days to collect it. And on the fourth day they assembled in the Valley of Berika, where they praised the Lord. This is why they call the Valley of Berika. They call it that to this day. Then, led by Jehasaphat, all the men of Judah Jerusalem returned joyfully to Jerusalem, for the Lord had given them cause to rejoice over their enemies. They entered Jerusalem and went to the Temple of the Lord with harps, liars and trumpets, And the fear of God came on all the surrounding kingdoms when they heard how the Lord had fought against the enemies of Israel, and the kingdom of Jehosaphat was at peace for his God had given him rest on every side.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can give God praise for the testimony of his goodness. What an incredible story. But this is not just an incredible story for way back then. This is a mandate for the season we are stepping into. And I believe that God has called us to face impossible situations, to face down impossible enemies. And there is a strategy inside this story that I think will help us step into communion with Him, that gives us victory in every situation, that gives us breakthrough in every situation, that causes us to live as a generation of overcomers, of a generation who will be known as the ones who defeat the impossible, that we will actually raise our children on the bread of the impossible. They will feast on him possibilities so much so that the impossibilities they feed they face are so much greater than what we ever face. And they will look at it and laugh. It's kind of like how Caleb and Joshua they said, Hey, hey, these will be to us our daily bread. The giants in the land. We're gonna feast on impossibilities. And this is what God is opening up to us. Let's start in verse three. This is strategy for us. Alarmed, jehasaphat Re resolved to inquire of the Lord and proclaim a fast for all of Judah. Has there ever been a situation in your life where you've been surprised by adversity? Has there ever been a situation where God has called you to something and it seems impossible? Like my bank account doesn't match the words you just gave me, right, Uh, the situation, my community, my network doesn't match the situation that you just called me to.
Speaker 2: This is this is crazy? God. I thought you promised me this job and now everyone's against me in this job? What is the deal? God? How do I even? How do I even face this?
Speaker 1: And I love a jehosaphat resolve, and I think this needs to be the position of us as the church.
Speaker 2: I'm going to inquire of the Lord. I'm going to start first.
Speaker 1: By turning away from the situation and turning towards the one who has all the answers.
Speaker 2: And maybe, just maybe I need to call a fast.
Speaker 1: Maybe, just maybe it's a season to actually say no to listening to other voices. And like I said last night, maybe it's time to do something crazy. Do a fast, right, actually fast not just from something, but feast on something else. It is time to set our affection on God alone. I'm going to inquire of the Lord, and I'm going to silence every other voice that is opposition that actually makes my problem bigger, that exalts the problem over God, and.
Speaker 2: I'm going to feast on him. I don't know if you're getting this. We we'll keep trying.
Speaker 1: Towards the end of verse six, power and might are in your hand, and no one can withstand you. Verse seven, it goes on to say, you know, you gave this land to us, and the descendants of Abraham, your friend. And it's like, hey, remember your friend over here were your friends. You gave this to us, What are they doing here? In verse nine, we will stand in your presence before the temple that bears your name, and we will cry out to you in our distress, and you will hear, and you will save us. What's happening is they're saying, I'm gonna inquire of the Lord. I've got a situation here that's impossible. I cannot face this. I'm gonna inquire the Lord. I'm gonna silence voices. I'm gonna feast on you God, and I'm gonna remind myself of your ways and your goodness. This is called adoration and gratitude. See, I had a dream some years ago. Bill Johnson and I were driving down this country road and he said to me, he said, Ben, do you want to know a secret?
Speaker 2: And I said sure.
Speaker 1: He said, did you know that many people are one measure of gratitude away from their breakthrough? They're literally one measure of gratitude away from their healing. And I have seen in meetings NonStop wherever I brought that up, when people put gratitude on their lips, breakthrough begin to happen. I've seen hundreds of people healed just by putting thankfulness on their lips.
Speaker 2: No one laid hands on them.
Speaker 1: They just started to exalt God and have gratitude for what he has done. See, this is the remembrance I'm remembering God's goodness. The power of the testimony is so important. You may say, but Ben, I don't have a testimony. You know what I do when I don't have a testimony, I feast on someone else's. Why Because I'm part of the body of Christ and their testimony is my testimony. They're part of my I'm part of the family of God. You have testimonies. Stop saying you don't have them. I've got a feast when sometimes what we do is we allow other people's testimonies to actually depress us. Not not you guys, just telling I'm Ben Armstrong. Sometimes I hear their testimonies and the first thing I do is, though you've never done it for me?
Speaker 2: Well, God, what about me? Do you even care about me? Do you see me? Over here? Seems like everyone on Instagram is getting their breakthrough. I got nothing.
Speaker 1: My air conditioner doesn't even work, Like, what the heck? That doesn't feel like overflow? You just paid off that guy's house. My septic doesn't.
Speaker 2: Work a little too close to home right ever? Had those six situations happen?
Speaker 1: And what we do with the testimony is we depress ourselves, not knowing that the testimony is actually supposed to enrich you. It's the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: That prophesies in your life.
Speaker 1: And they're making this praise and adoration and the remembrance of a testimony an adoration to God. And they're lifting their spirits up and they're seeing how big their God is. They're magnifying him instead of the molehill of the army that's against them.
Speaker 2: And I love this because it's at.
Speaker 1: This point we come to verse twelve, and at the end of verse twelve it says, we don't know what to do, but our eyes are upon you.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, I don't know about you, but you're facing things in your life. I can almost guarantee it where you don't know what to do. And the whole goal of the enemy is to keep your eyes off him and your eyes on Satan. This is what Pastor was talking about yesterday at the conference. And if you weren't there, you need to get the videos.
Speaker 2: It's worth it. Charge extra. Listen.
Speaker 1: They're resourcing you. It's worth investing in your life. You're investing in not just you, but.
Speaker 2: Your whole family.
Speaker 1: And they said, God, we don't know what to do, but we're not going to look at the enemy.
Speaker 2: Our eyes are on you.
Speaker 1: And then it goes on and thirteen. All of the men of Judah, with their wives, their children, and their little ones, stood before the Lord. It is a mandate that generationally we would face the impossible, and we wouldn't stare the impossible down. We'd stare in the eyes of Jesus Christ, and we would stand in his presence as a family. That the men the wives, the children, and even the little ones. Your kids are never too young to be exposed to the presence of God. Sweetheart, you were called to the impossible. You're a giant killer. This is your mandate. This is what your family carries.
Speaker 2: You do this, you live this way, and your focus isn't on the problem. Your focus is on Jesus.
Speaker 1: And as we focus on Him, as we expose our children to the presence of God, Almighty God, we bring them in worship. You know, there is no junior Holy Spirit. That's what we always say. We expect encounters with God. And as a matter of fact, sometimes our kids are having greater encounters than we are. Why Because you're looking at problems, they're looking at God. They take Him at his word, and at that moment, all of a sudden, something shifts and the prophet of the Lord makes a declaration over them and says, you.
Speaker 2: Know what, you don't have to fight this, This is not your battle. The battle actually belongs to the Lord. And now they get pumped and they do something that I think is again a mandate of this new era. It's called worship.
Speaker 1: There is going to be a worship movement that rises up that all it does is focus and magnify God, and people will run to him because of that level of worship. They begin to worship and praise with a very loud voice verse nineteen.
Speaker 2: And then they go out.
Speaker 1: And Jehosaphat verse twenty one appointed men to sing to the Lord and to praise him in the splendor of his holiness.
Speaker 2: Gosh, have we done that?
Speaker 1: Have we praised him in the splendor of his awe of his set of partner He is.
Speaker 2: Not like us, He is so huge.
Speaker 1: If we would just begin to exalt the vastness of him, What happens in that exaltation, what happens in that praise, What happens in that worship is we begin to have eyes to see more of who he is, and how set apart he is, how holy he is, how majestic he is, how splendid he is. And when we see that man, it's like, Wow, what what else is there? I feel invincible?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why?
Speaker 1: Because He's invincible and we've raised him up above all of those things. Give thanks to the Lord for his love endures forever. Gratitude again, is such a valued commodity in the kingdom. Gratitude adjusts our heart and opens the way for God to move in our life. So they do this, and as they go out and worship, God fights the battle for.
Speaker 2: Them, and the enemies turn on each other.
Speaker 1: I don't know how God's going to fix the issue.
Speaker 2: I don't know how He's going to do some things.
Speaker 1: In my life that he's promised that he's declared over me. I just need to step out in faith, and I need to keep my eyes on him. I need to feast on his presence. I need to have a level of adoration and gratitude that says God. I don't know what to do, but my eyes are on you, and I need to train that. My daughter's facing a situation. She's actually stepping into a season of real breakthrough and and and and she she just purchased her second and third house and and she's like, Okay, we're we're stepping into this in faith, but then there's closing costs.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do, she says, Dad, what do I do?
Speaker 1: I said, I don't know what to do, but you need to keep focused on him. This is a breakthrough season. You're gonna take land you have. You have set this apart in your heart to do and we're gonna get breakthrough. You're gonna get breakthrough. And and here's what happens chapter twenty verse twenty five. There was so much plunder that it took three days to collect it. Oh my goodness, that's chapter twenty verse twenty five.
Speaker 2: What did we just step into? Twenty twenty five?
Speaker 1: And we're about to step into the triple blessing anointing of God.
Speaker 2: We're about to plunder the enemy, and it's going to be so much plunder.
Speaker 1: I actually believe this is not actually just speaking of three days.
Speaker 2: I think this is three years of plunder.
Speaker 1: I think this is starting in twenty twenty five, twenty twenty six, twenty twenty seven is going to be plunder the likes of which the church has never seen before, the likes of which you're families never seen before, the likes of which you individually have never seen before.
Speaker 2: But it's not because we did something other than communion. That's what it is.
Speaker 1: I'm focused on him, I'm focused on his presence, I'm focused on his goodness. I choose to worship him above anything else. And here's what happened on the fourth day, right after the plunder. What did they do they worshiped again.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal.
Speaker 1: I worship in lack, and I worship in an abundance. I worship when I'm facing enemies, and I'm worshiping when I'm sitting in peace. Because what's it about. It's about worshiping anyway. It's about being fixed on Him no matter what. This is what enforces the kingdom, and you were called to this. I'm going to invite the worship team to come, and I want you guys to just stand up for a moment. In First Samuel, chapter seventeen, we see a story of a young man, and I think I hear a story of a whole family.
Speaker 2: Here. You've got.
Speaker 1: A guy named David, and he's got brothers, right, and his brothers are in the army, the army of God, who were actually called to defeat giants. But something happened to those brothers who were trained in warfare to defeat giants because they came under a fear narrative. The giant Goliath came out and taunted the armies of Israel for forty days. And guess what, the problem got really big, and it took a little cheese boy, Che's delivery boy David was coming with milk and cheese, right, He's come to deliver it to his brother.
Speaker 2: She's delivery boy who was sitting out in the woods with his sheep playing a harp ring. But what they didn't know was this young man had lived in communion, that this.
Speaker 1: Young man was feasting on a voice that no one else was hearing. And when he shows up, he says, hey, how dare you? You uncircumcised philistine? Defy the armies of the living God. Now I'm gonna feed you to birds and worms, your dead meat.
Speaker 2: I was made to destroy the impossible things. How do I know that?
Speaker 1: Because I've been feasting on the God who defeated all of it. And I don't listen to the noise that Satan is making, and I don't make the problem bigger. I make the solution my main focus. And I'm telling you, church, we are a church of worship. We are a church that feasts on the wine of His goodness. We are a church that receives the full gift of himself, Jesus Christ, himself.
Speaker 3: I don't go to God to get victory. I go to God to get God. And because I have him, just like giddy.
Speaker 2: The Lord is with you. Therefore you are a mighty warrior.
Speaker 1: It's because of your relationship that the outflow of your life looks crazy, looks amazing, looks incredible, and it testifies to the world of the very same relationship that they're hungry for. They're not just hungry for victory, they're hungry for God himself. And we're gonna worship as a church. And it was such an amazing deal. Judah, arise f.
Speaker 2: That's a message.
Speaker 1: You knew my message. Oh it's not My message, is God's message to us. But we're gonna end our time together and we're gonna step.
Speaker 2: Into a new era.
Speaker 1: Of the normals of the testimony of Jesus Christ in this story that prophesies the future we step into. These are behaviors, These are habits that we can implement in ourself and our family and our communities. And as we do this, I guarantee you we're gonna see victory like we have never seen before.
Speaker 2: Let's worship Him together.