Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday, Will the JV Show. I'm Selina, We're not doing that, No, stop it, and I'm just first talk back of the day a TV show.
Speaker 3: It's Cat on a Walnut Creek and I was catching up on the podcast. And the right way to put your toilet paper is on the top, and don't say otherwise, yes, or I will fight you. But there is one time where it's right to put it on the underside, and that is if you have a toddler that likes to spin and spin and spin it and all the toilet paper comes unraveled. It will not do that if it's going under. That's the only time otherwise it's wrong.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good point, right now, that's a parenting issue.
Speaker 4: Put it the right put it. Put the toilet paper over and tell your kid.
Speaker 5: No, I have a cat and the cat will do things. Yeah. So it's just so much better when it's under. Maybe my cat will grow out of it eventually and then I'll switch it.
Speaker 4: Don't you worry about the judgment?
Speaker 6: If people come over to use your bathroom and they're like persons know how to put their toilet paper on and that's.
Speaker 2: All scratched up and shredded because you'r hat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I mean it's it does the same purpose.
Speaker 4: I'd be afraid of the judge. I'd be afraid of the justy me too.
Speaker 2: They're gonna think I'm I don't know, really, I'm.
Speaker 4: Not that difficult, just flipping all the other way.
Speaker 2: Let's do a second talk back of the day.
Speaker 7: Sure, Hey, g Ram from magazine Street Graham Herbert. I love that you're just trying to start beef with me and that other girl from Utah. But you already know it's no competition. You can ask your third cousin, once removed, Stacy. Come on, I've been around for a minute. You guys already know me love well.
Speaker 6: The beef does continue. That's our buddy Carol from Utah. Now, look, I gotta tell you I'm not the one that is starting, that is trying to start the beef. If you guys remember, we've played a bunch of talkbacks. Look, if Carol was a better listener and listen to the show every day, she would have heard them. Because we've played a bunch of talkbacks from a Mira from our buddy A Mirra from Utah, and Amra was the one saying, I can't believe you guys are even mentioning Carol, I'm your number one, you Tony, She said, I've.
Speaker 2: Been listening since the Newborn.
Speaker 5: Yeah what Carol said, Hey, ask Stacy. Stacy's been around. I don't know who Stacey is.
Speaker 4: But Stacy's my third cousin once removed.
Speaker 6: So I'm just saying I don't think I'm the one trying to stir it up. Amira was the one that fired the first shots, and I'll leave that in that started it. Yeah, but Caroll, like maybe if you paid more attention to the show, you would know that.
Speaker 4: Whoa, wow wow?
Speaker 5: So your team a Mirra obviously No not.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, be informed about your beef.
Speaker 2: Is all? Yeah. Yeah, we'll let them hash it out on the talkbacks, right.
Speaker 4: Or like meet said, you guys both live in Utah.
Speaker 6: You could meet up and fight each other yea, and then record it for Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah God, yes, no, don't do that. Don't okay, unless you want leave the beef on the talkbacks. Talkbacks? Fine, wait, Jess, how was the Benson Boone listening?
Speaker 5: You already so fun?
Speaker 2: Anybody listen to this. Jess was like, hey, everyone about to head out to David Busters and she spelled Daily City ron on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, oh no, okay, listen, I didn't I know, I didn't post that video.
Speaker 2: It was literally a video of you were saying hey guys and ready to hit out, like meet me here and propy d a.
Speaker 4: I l what Selena know about it.
Speaker 5: I have receipts that I sent it to the person that posted it and they posted it wrong. And then I get a text from Selena and I'm like, dang, I know everyone's gonna.
Speaker 2: Think it was me, and it's just from Selena's for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, still learning the area. Guys cut her some slack.
Speaker 5: It was so fun, though, I feel like I I feel like I have secrets or something because I heard all the songs that.
Speaker 2: People haven't heard yet.
Speaker 4: So oh that's right.
Speaker 5: Because Benson Boone's album comes out tomorrow night, but we got a chance to hear it last night at David Buster's in Daily City.
Speaker 4: So much fun.
Speaker 2: Rate the album.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's your new favorite song?
Speaker 2: Mama Mama song.
Speaker 5: It's like a slower song, but it's like a sweet her former little snippet for us oh, I can't do that. I'll get in trouble.
Speaker 2: Obviously, it's not going to sound anything like it. Yeah, so it's fine, mare.
Speaker 4: I went dressed up as a twelve year old kid.
Speaker 5: They said you help them too, so good, but really quick, I do want to say thank you so much.
Speaker 2: How did you know that?
Speaker 4: I'm that's all it's touching, touch me.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you agree, but thank you so much to everybody that showed up. You guys are listener esther she won tickets to the sold out show at Chase Center because Bone It's coming to the Bay again.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: It was a great time.
Speaker 2: Anybody do a backflip or wear a glittery one piece? No, no, it's.
Speaker 4: A Benson Moon party.
Speaker 6: All that guy does is flips and nobody you guys didn't have a contest to see who could land a flip to win the tickets to the Chaser show.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure we would have gotten sued.
Speaker 2: Would you just like draw names?
Speaker 4: Yeah, for my apologies, yay, study bags, we danced, we ate, it was.
Speaker 2: It was a fun time. That's always fun.
Speaker 1: And David's Yeah, the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: That beef continuously.
Speaker 2: Amira and Utah just responded, Graham, it's on you, guys, the beef is on.
Speaker 6: We had our listener, Carol left us one of the first talkbacks this morning, saying that she, of course is the number one Utonian listener and her and Amera, our other favorite Utonian listener, have just been going back and forth, trading talkbacks back and bath. Well, guess what, Amira has responded.
Speaker 8: This is a mirror from Utah. I just heard Carol's talk back and guess who's listening right now? A Mira from Utah. So yeah, I'm your number one listener because Carol never responded, and I try to listen every day. But you know, I'm not perfect person. But I love you guys, and I got my chug mug. Does Carol have a chug mug? I don't know anyways, Love you guys. This is Amir from Utah and number one listener in Utah.
Speaker 2: Amror, Mike drop Carol. If you don't have one, you can just check your local good Will in about a week or so because Gram accidentally donated a box to good Will and they'll be distributed across the country.
Speaker 6: All reckond Podcast yesterday's show whoopsies. Yeah, that is a good question. And shots fired. Does Carol from Utah have a chugmunk because a mirror from Utah does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is getting Jesus.
Speaker 2: And see if Carol's listening live and if she'll respond. Are guys this time for.
Speaker 1: The four things you need to heads up on to start your day?
Speaker 2: Korah Tyler Perry is being sued by this actor, Derek Dixon for two hundred and sixty million for sexual assault, harassment, and retaliation. They work together on The Oval and Ruthless never saw either of those. I don't even know what that is. But Tyler's attorney said Tyler will not be shaken down. We are confident in these fabricated claims of harassment will fail. I don't know.
Speaker 6: These lawsuits numbers just keep getting bigger and bigger. Just about Donny, He's like four hundred million. This looks like two hundred and how much million? Sixty two hundred and sixty million. That's a lot of money, all right. Congrats to the Florida Panthers. Last night they beat the Edmonton Oilers in Game six to win the Stanley Cup. The Panthers won the Cup last year as well also beating the Oilers.
Speaker 4: They did in seven.
Speaker 6: Games last year, so they are back to back champions and with the Edmonton lost, the street continues.
Speaker 4: You guys.
Speaker 6: No NHL team from Canada has won the Cup in thirty two years and County.
Speaker 5: Today will likely be the warmest day of the month so far. A little bit of morning fog, but the sun is going to be shining bright. Highs will be mainly in the upper seventies to upper eighties, with some areas even reaching the low nineties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got pretty hot yesterday.
Speaker 6: Hey Scorpio bestie, Hey you, Today's going to be an eight.
Speaker 4: Something new is on the horizon.
Speaker 6: It might not be a massive game changer, but expect the unexpected with Mars, Chilling and Virgo.
Speaker 4: So that means there's a small.
Speaker 6: Detail that might seem insignificant but could lead to something pretty awesome.
Speaker 2: Whoa Okay, okay, whoa dude?
Speaker 1: Good stuff The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 9: Good Morning JV Show. This is April from Applegate. I hope you guys are having a great start to your Wednesday. I am about to go run six miles yay me, so thank you guys so much for give me entertained why I run these amazing six miles? All right, you guys have a wonderful, beautiful.
Speaker 6: Hope day six mile run. That's pretty far, almost far enough to get you out of Applegate wherever that is. Can't even we figured that out before, but I already forgot. What's the longest distance to you, ladies?
Speaker 4: Have ever run? Selena? I don't run whatever, but like ever in your life.
Speaker 2: Maybe at like at school or something a mile?
Speaker 4: So the most you've ever run in your life is one mile? What about it? Even on like a treadmill or something.
Speaker 2: Oh, actually, I mean I've done a six mile hike, but was a run?
Speaker 4: Does account?
Speaker 2: I'm talking about running treadmill. I've been like I got to like one point two miles one time.
Speaker 6: Yes, the longest distance is that you be serious in your whole entire life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been like a cardio person, like I do a mile just like warm up and after that stop?
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 6: Jess, what's the longest distance you've ever run? Because she's look she April for Applegates, She's about to run six miles just on your random poked day.
Speaker 5: I did a five k one so about three ish miles. But that's basically it.
Speaker 4: That's the farthest ever, I think so.
Speaker 5: But I will say I am in my running era, well more sprinting era. So on Monday I ran half a mile, So that's a that's.
Speaker 2: A good start, I'd say, not really, that's less than three. Should be stuck with the three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'm gonna like keep pushing it on Graham.
Speaker 6: You I think I've run eight miles before. I think it was the longest. That was not and not to me in my mind, st very far.
Speaker 2: Apple Gay is an unincorporated community in Plaster County.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I knew that.
Speaker 2: I did not know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. They also make delicious meats and sausage.
Speaker 2: Well love meat, Yeah meat II MoMA love for meat.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Cool or not? We do this every Wednesday. We throw some things out and we as cool or not.
Speaker 4: Toilet flowers the hell or toilet flowers?
Speaker 2: Go to our story JB Morning Show on Instagram. This is the new thing that people are doing as like decor for their bathroom. When people on TikTok are like, oh my god, do toilet flowers? Your guests will be stunned the moment they walk into your bathroom. They're putting like actual flowers in the tank of the toilet.
Speaker 6: So they're taking the lid off of the tank there and then filling them up with flowers.
Speaker 2: Yes, a pouquet if you will.
Speaker 4: Well, that's okay, but I like the like the term right. Well, what do you ladies.
Speaker 2: Think, I'm gonna say, it's as stupid, not cool.
Speaker 5: It's doing too much and it feels unsanateive and.
Speaker 2: You can just put it in a boss well above the toilet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is true.
Speaker 6: I feel like my wife always those little vases sprinkled throughout the house. I don't know if we have any on top of the toilet tank or not, but she's always picking flowers and stuff and putting them in.
Speaker 4: A little Do you like.
Speaker 2: The way it looks?
Speaker 6: Yeah, of course this I mean, I mean the flowers. I mean visually, it's more interesting than just that boring top of the tank and you're like one little spray thing of pooperrie that you keep up there. This is a better look than that. But it is like doing too much. Questions about whether or not it's impeding on the functionality of it is that's.
Speaker 2: What That's what everyone's saying at some point, things are going to fall off into the tank and it's gonna it's gonna be horrible for your plumbing.
Speaker 6: I'm just worried about it, Like keeping the little flapper that controls the flushing. Then your toilet's gonna be running all the time and a stem gets stuck in there, and then your toilet's just constantly running.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of things that can go wrong.
Speaker 5: And then having to clean that up and then switch the flurs out, that's that's going to take too long.
Speaker 4: Not are you guys scared of the water in the upper tank part of the toilet?
Speaker 5: What do you mean scared?
Speaker 6: Well, because like you said earlier, like, oh, that looks really unsanitary.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't like put my hands in there.
Speaker 5: Why not I think it's unsanity?
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 5: So you are scared of that water though, I guess, like I don't want it to be splattering everywhere. That's my thing. It's unsanitary because I feel like the flowers being in there just doesn't sound.
Speaker 2: Like it's And you're taking or clean out to like switch in and what the water's dripping all over the place.
Speaker 6: But I guess, like I'm I'm trying to figure out if you're so you both of you are scared of the water that's in the tank of the toilet.
Speaker 2: Sure, it's not I wouldn't drink it.
Speaker 6: It's the same water that comes out of your faucet. Like, well, you guys are both scared. Selena wouldn't touch it. It's just water. It's the same water that you're bathing in, the same water that you're showering in, the same water that you're drinking out of your tap.
Speaker 4: It's just that part.
Speaker 6: Doesn't come into contact with any anything in the toilet.
Speaker 4: Just let you know. So you can't reach your hand in there, don't be scared.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. So you're scared of the water, tolet I mean, I don't.
Speaker 6: Want to what happens if, like the toilet's running or something you need to reach your hand in there and fix, like the chain came off or something, you know that controls the litt flopper. You've never had to fix a toilet like I have.
Speaker 2: I have, Okay, and you really thick rubber glove.
Speaker 4: So you're scared, you're scared of the water. I guess there's nothing to be scared.
Speaker 6: I just care you're touching it in the sink washing your dishes.
Speaker 4: It's the same water, it's.
Speaker 2: Not I just feel different. Thank you. You're scared of the water, I guess so sty happy. Yes, we're afraid. It gives me nightmare.
Speaker 4: So I'm trying to tell you, don't be. You don't need to be.
Speaker 2: Scared about going to I'm still going to that's the thing.
Speaker 6: But don't you don't need to be like I would dunk a cup in there and I would take a drink out.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll do that. I'll go to the bathroom right now.
Speaker 4: Not here. I don't trust these toilets. These don't have okank you.
Speaker 2: Well, we can go to the restaurant around the corner across the alley and you're taking a drink out of their toilet.
Speaker 9: Not that one.
Speaker 5: You trust it, right?
Speaker 4: I trust my own home toilet. Okay.
Speaker 5: So we'll get a video from me tomorrow.
Speaker 4: That's fine. I'm not scared of that water.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, guys, it's a tankinie summer. Talking about that.
Speaker 1: Next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to it being a Tankinese summer. We were just talking about the toilet tank water because people are putting flowers in there. It's a new trend to toilet flowers. You can check it out Jab Morning Show. But Graham, you were like, it's the same water that you shower in, that you get from the tap that you used to brush your teeth. You said you would drink a cup of toilet tank water.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, and we learned that you ladies are scared of it. Selenna said she put on some thick rubber gloves the last time she had to go in there, and yeah, it is just the same water that comes out of your tap.
Speaker 9: Hey, guys, jump, great idea toilet tank water on the check bunk wheel.
Speaker 4: Pumped.
Speaker 6: Yeah, week, chuck wheel, I'm putting it there. Yeah, Gram's toilet tank water. It's the same water that comes out of the tap. It's perfectly drinkable.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Well, it's getting added to the wheel.
Speaker 5: No not.
Speaker 4: I already wrote it on there.
Speaker 5: Take it.
Speaker 6: It's in dry erase Parker, but still it is erasable. But it is on the wheel.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 2: The other thing we've been talking about all morning is our favorite Utah listeners, Carol and amrah, yeah, there be those hotbox you guys. Carrol's responded, This is Carol.
Speaker 4: I'm whispering because I want work.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm listening.
Speaker 10: If you want to be number one from you do go ahead, because I'm not from you.
Speaker 7: I'm from the Bay.
Speaker 8: I never one.
Speaker 6: Oh here that Emara. She's saying, you want to be number one from Utah? I'm from the Bay.
Speaker 4: But doesn't Carol sound scared because she's whispering at work like this will be this gotter shook. She's shaking in her bath so much because she's like whispering.
Speaker 5: She's whispering because she doesn't even need to like speak out loud to get her message across.
Speaker 4: And does she even have a chug mug? We didn't get.
Speaker 5: Oh, you guys are on a mirror side.
Speaker 4: No, that's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I'm saying Carol could definitely beat up a mirror but like, wow, who has a chug mug?
Speaker 2: That's what I want to know, all right, summer.
Speaker 6: Apparently Tankini's are having their moment this summer. I don't know if you ladies have been been put on notice or been Tankini shopping this year. I have not yet, do you do either of you ladies own a Tankini?
Speaker 10: Do not?
Speaker 5: I don't think I do.
Speaker 2: Actually, have you.
Speaker 1: Ever in your life owned a tanky?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 5: I did es At some point I was like, yeah, okay, well apparently my.
Speaker 2: First two piece, I was like, oh my god, I move it up.
Speaker 4: It is the thing.
Speaker 6: Apparently they are gaining a lot of popularity and a lot of brands are are putting them out, and so you may see a lot of ladies wearing tankinis at the pool this year, but they are also and they're saying there there are a lot of upgraded and more like cute designs, like forget the ones that you you know, were wearing Selena when you were eleven years old or whatever and because your mom wanted you to cover up more as you in your first two piece. There's a lot more like trendy and very cute designs with them.
Speaker 4: But it is igniting a debate.
Speaker 6: Online because a lot of people are saying, it's just Tankini summer, this is fun, it's cute. Look, you know, they're having sort of their moment. Tankiness are having their moment. There's another group of people saying, the only reason tankines are having their moment is because it's a modesty movement and women are starting to cover up more.
Speaker 4: Where do you fall in the tankini summer.
Speaker 6: Do you think it's just something cute and fun for summer or do you think it's because ladies the pendulum is sort of swinging back the other direction. We've shown too much now we're covering up.
Speaker 2: I think it's more of a this is a trendy thing for the summertime. It's cute, this is what in it right now?
Speaker 4: Will you ladies be partaking in tankini summer? No? Why not? Why are you hating in tankines?
Speaker 5: I'm not just not for me right And I recently got a really cute bathing suit that isn't a Tankinese, so I'd rather wear.
Speaker 4: That, got it?
Speaker 6: Do you think there is anything to the modesty movement side of this? Do you think that that is an actual thing?
Speaker 2: Go ahead? Maybe some people are sick of seeing all of the this. I mean, look, we've been talking about the controversy with Sabrina Carpenter. There are a lot of ladies who are like, Okay, we're done with, you know, being objectified and being overly sexy. Let's be a little bit more modest, So yeah, I could see that being a thing for some people. I'm not there. I think this is more of like a fashion trend, and I'm not hating on it. It's just not something I find very cute on myself.
Speaker 4: Got it.
Speaker 5: I think there's something to the modesty, I guess topic or being more talked about now, at least from what I've seen on TikTok with the girlies.
Speaker 6: Gurlies are going more modest. Yeah, some of them are Instagram gurlies are not. That's what I'm saying that I see on there. They don't cover they don't cover anything. They've gotten smaller and smaller and smaller, and then like you know, the the bottoms the I mean you have to. I mean they're so low now in the front, it's like, is I feel like jumping to a pool and everything's gonna fall out?
Speaker 5: Is that what pops up on your Instagram?
Speaker 2: Algorithms a little different?
Speaker 4: But like, aren't you worried about the moose muffin?
Speaker 5: I mean, I think it's tough though, to bring modesty to bathing suits unless you want to wear a full on wet suit, because that that'll cover you up fully.
Speaker 2: But so much.
Speaker 6: We just gave you an example of one that's not the one that are being shown on my Instagram algorithm, which, again, the moose muffin would be fully out if you had one.
Speaker 5: I mean, those are comfy, but I don't think it's more. I don't think it's necessarily like a modesty thing because you're still showing a lot sort of like you're still not fully yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's just less sexy, So I think that's I think that's why it's a little more modest.
Speaker 6: So if you have the choice between the Tankini or the string one that again, the small patch of fabric is so small it can barely barely cover things down there.
Speaker 2: I will say that it depends where I'm going, got it? And with who you're going to great the Yeah, Okay, I was looking for the word. Wasn't that great Wolf Lodge? The just choices. I'm going, I'm going Tankini, You're going I'm going to wolf Lodge.
Speaker 6: Okay, if you're going to the Wolflage that but you're going to Tancon.
Speaker 2: If it's like vacation man or yeah, or a bunch of friends, we're going tiny bikini.
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 5: I can see that, So it does depend. Can I keep it monus there? You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I agree, that's probably a little more appropriate.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to.
Speaker 2: Nine a lot of toilet tank water talk this morning about whether or not you could drink from the tank Morning JV.
Speaker 11: Show Matt from San Jose, Hey, toilet water in case of an earthquake here in California. That is what you would be surviving off of if we lost water in the event of a big earthquake. So remember that you can always drink that water in an emergency. But I would only do it in an emergency, and even then, knowing that it's clean water, I would still be boiling it.
Speaker 4: Thank you well.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately for us, our emergency will be Friday, during our trouble again at eight twenty grams.
Speaker 4: Toilet tank water, not toilet bowl.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't do that, but toilet tank water will be this week's featured item on the chug Will.
Speaker 4: It is not the same thing, very very different.
Speaker 6: You should be thankful that these are I'm out of like very new toilets because I just moved into this place recently. Although I've gone number two and.
Speaker 5: I know, oh my God, that cannot be added to the chug will.
Speaker 4: Will be on the Chuckwill. It's already written on there.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go erase it because uh too bad.
Speaker 2: Amira and Carol from Utah. They've also been going back and forth about who's who's the best listener in Utah.
Speaker 4: It's like the weirdest into a large beat.
Speaker 2: But but I love it. We last heard from Carol, who said, you can be the number one listener from Utah. I'm from the.
Speaker 10: Bay, Carol, Carol, Carol, do not think I'm from the Bay too? How do you think I started listening to the JV Show. I am born and raised in the Bay, moved to Utah when I was eighteen to go to college and haven't left since because I graduated.
Speaker 12: Here, got.
Speaker 10: And got a job and getting married and can we leave in Utah? Chadle, I missed the Bay, but I still family. There is a mere from Utah.
Speaker 2: Oh my God.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 6: The only thing I can take away from all this drama and this beef between our two favorite Utonian listeners is that JV Show firmly cemented number one in Utah right now, all because of this beef. And then everyone they've gotten to listen to the beef. The JV Show's popularity has only grown out there. So thank you both. We appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Love me both.
Speaker 13: Yes, God, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So more freak off footage shown in court. We talked about these yesterday because on Monday, the jury did see little thirty second snippets of some freak off videos and it was super awkward from what we read about that that day in the court room, because it was super quiet, if you don't know, it was only the jury that was watching the videos, and they had these monitors in front of them. They got their headphones on and it was so quiet and you can hear, like, you know, little noises bleeding from their headphones. But other than that, everyone else is pretty much in the dark. And we did hear about some of the reaction from the jurors, one older woman shaking her head, a male juror who stared intently, a younger one who laughed for a second in the very very beginning. Well, yesterday, jurors saw more freak golf footage, and this was from the defense. The defense. They are not shying away from the jury seeing freak off footage. I think the point they're trying to prove is, look, they enjoyed it. Check out this clip. So they watched like ten minutes of freak golf footage before taking a lunch break. I don't know how anyone could eat after that.
Speaker 4: No, yes, that's what they did.
Speaker 2: And again, the courtroom was super quiet. Everyone in the gallery. You can hear little muffled sounds from the headphones, but that's pretty much it. You couldn't really hear or tell what was going on. Diddy the entire time as they're watching, is just staring at the jury, just looking at them. And he even yeah, and even had a book with them, a book with him excuse me that he brought to court yes today, the power of positive thinking. Oh, that they had on him the entire time.
Speaker 4: Isn't that weird?
Speaker 6: That isn't it weird that his lawyers were like, carry this book in tomorrow, like this is all stage plan stuff. They talk about what you should wear, how you should act in the courtroom to seem more sympathetic and like, you know, kind in front of the jurors and like, this stuff is all very well rehearsed, right, the power of positive thinking, I know.
Speaker 2: They also talked about how much did he had to pay in hotel damages? You guys did he was once charged forty six thousand dollars for one break off at an Inner Continental hotel penthouse. How much forty six thousand dollars in October of twenty twelve for damages?
Speaker 4: A lot of babies had to.
Speaker 2: Be replaced, a lot of baby oil.
Speaker 4: He doesn't get out of the carpet easy, I imagine, or.
Speaker 2: You had to replace everything in the entire.
Speaker 4: Room, the mattresses, the mattress pads, that.
Speaker 2: Was charged to Diddy's American Express card, which had already been charged nine hundred and forty four thousand dollars just that month. Oh my gosh, is that insane.
Speaker 4: He had this? I mean, that's a drop of the bucket to him. I know, No, it really is.
Speaker 2: Prosecutors said they planned to rest their case by the end of the week and then the defense would need a better week for their side, although that is not set in stone yet.
Speaker 5: Do we know if his family has continued to show up to every single court hearing that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I know in the beginning they were there, and then I kind of stopped hearing about them showing up.
Speaker 4: You don't want your kids seeing video clips or even catching any of the audio from the jurors had come to the freak offs, or hearing how much money you spent on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know. And I feel for Cassie because she's going to better day knowing the juries in the courtroom watching videos of her right now like that.
Speaker 4: How does it work? Do they blur faces out and stuff like that to protect them?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: I don't think so, wouldn't you Wouldn't you think they'd want to protect the identity of a lot of people in those videos that either hadn't been subpoenat or don't have any like relevance to this case.
Speaker 2: I feel like the only ones that they are seeing are the alleged victims that have already come and testified. So I mean, Kathy, Mia, Jane, I'm not really sure who else those might like.
Speaker 4: Do you think they blur? Don't you think they blur their I don't know, I.
Speaker 6: Would think they would. They don't get to watch this video like they can understand what's.
Speaker 2: Happening award if they do see it all true.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there's some stuff that I'm sure there's some edity that takes place.
Speaker 2: I do wonder that grant. What do you have?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 6: If you wake up with a sore throat so bad that it feels like you're swallowing shards of glass, you probably have COVID. That's because there's a new strain of COVID that's made its way to California and the Bay Area, and they're calling it razor blade throat COVID.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, do not.
Speaker 4: Want want subvariant officially called MB one dot eight one exactly joking.
Speaker 2: My throat's like starting to hurt now, Oh.
Speaker 4: No, it's not good. Does it feel like there's a razor blade?
Speaker 2: Feel like right now the beginning stage is just like a little scratchy, get a little blady later, you totally have razor blade throat COVID.
Speaker 4: World Health Organization labeled this one a variant under monitoring. They're watching it.
Speaker 6: The percentage of cases worldwide that are this variant is growing.
Speaker 4: It's a each variant.
Speaker 6: It seems to be more transmissible than the next sore throats and obviously not a new symptom to COVID. That's been a thing for a very long time. But apparently people that have been getting this one have been reporting severe sore throat symptoms. It feels like you're swallowing glass or razor blades, So.
Speaker 4: If you got that.
Speaker 6: It was also interesting to note in this article I was reading said that COVID because they monitor COVID levels in wastewater. That's how we because people aren't getting tested like they used to, they monitoring in all these wastewater samples. And they said last summer there was more COVID in during the summertime than in the wintertime.
Speaker 4: So this isn't really like a seasonal thing. So we don't know if we don't know if this summer, we don't know if this summer is going to be the same. But it's interesting to see that more COVID spread last summer than during the wintertime. So Selena, one more swallow check ow, Oh no, it.
Speaker 2: Is here, all right, Yeah, it's already passed to you guys, So just give it twenty four to forty eight hours.
Speaker 4: Dang it.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: To nine, The JV Show, I'm Selena and I'm dress happy Wednesday, Graham, what are people calling this new strain of.
Speaker 4: Covid razor blade throat COVID.
Speaker 6: It's a new sub variant that's that's going around right now and people are describing that's the main symptom.
Speaker 4: Feels like you've swallowed razor blades.
Speaker 9: Good morning JV Show. This is April from Applegate.
Speaker 14: Was just finishing up my six mile run and listening to you guys about the new strain at COVID. I'm pretty sure that went through my my family. Back in February early March, my husband had a super bad sore throat and was in so much pain he had to have a special medication to help the pain in his throat. Anyways, have a great morning, By.
Speaker 2: My god, I don't want that.
Speaker 4: That's the worst.
Speaker 6: Nothing's worse than when you have a sore throat that's that bad, that when it hurts that bad.
Speaker 2: It's to swallow. Oh talk, to do anything terrible.
Speaker 4: And that was our buddy, April.
Speaker 6: She leftsu Talk back earlier in the show saying she was setting off on her six mile run and she's already done. I find my math. It's been like I don't know an hour, so maybe an hour and some change. That's a pretty good time for you.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get tell what the bleep where you can win this JAV show, Chug Mug. You just have to be the first person a guest. Today's a bleep out word is always when you think you know what it is. Leave your guys on the talk back on then new and approved iHeartRadio app. Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 4: Yep. I'm usually already asleep when Kate gets into bed, so she finds it really satisfying to just solo. Don't bring me. You don't need to bring me into that equation.
Speaker 2: Just like, oh you don't head on yourself?
Speaker 4: You do you? Yeah?
Speaker 14: You do?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 6: All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Keep in mind this is a family show, so keep those guestses PG. Leave your guesses on the talkback mic on the newly upgraded and very free iHeartRadio app. Leave us your name in your city along with that guest. You have to be the first correct answer of the morning to win the JV show.
Speaker 4: Chuck Punk.
Speaker 2: That's right, get those guesses in now we're gonna play your talkbacks.
Speaker 1: Next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We are playing what the Bleep? We're all you have to do is be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word, and we are going to send you a chuck munk if you get it right. As always, when you think you know what it is, leave your guest on the talkback mic and then you would approved iHeart Radio app in case you missed today's clip. Here it is.
Speaker 6: I'm usually already asleep when Kate gets into bed, so she finds it really satisfying to just solo.
Speaker 4: Wow, you do you boo?
Speaker 2: And that doesn't bother you?
Speaker 4: No, hon sleep. How can I be bothered?
Speaker 2: You like after when you find out what she did alone?
Speaker 4: That's fine. I was Oh okay, I was too tired.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your guess is.
Speaker 4: This is David from Martinez and my guests at the Bleep. That word is read. Have a good day. It's good, nun.
Speaker 6: That's everybody's guest this morning. Far and away, the vast majority of people have guests read. My wife does usually read before bed, and I feel bad for it because she her she had like a kindle or one of those things, and it doesn't work anymore, and so now she reads on her phone and it just doesn't seem good. And then she always starts to doze off and then drops in the phone.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, so are you gonna get her a kindle?
Speaker 12: Dude?
Speaker 6: I'm want to write that down in my gift notes app because I keep a note in there and I just all year long write stuff in there.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna get it for her for like the fourth of July or something that would be great? Are you gonna wait till next.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna wait, roller may wait till Christmas.
Speaker 9: Hey guys, it's Brittany and Amaya in San Jose, and we think the bleeped out word is watch TV?
Speaker 10: Why TV?
Speaker 6: That is a good guest watch TV two words, though my wife doesn't.
Speaker 4: That is two words. My wife doesn't watch that much TV. Once I've gone to sleep because she feels bad like it's going to keep me awake, and I'm like, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: Trust me, I'm so tired on our schedule. I will go to I can sleeping now, it does not matter. Watching whatever show you want. That's like, good morning.
Speaker 4: This is Mark from San and Andrew. I think the fleet out word is eat eat eat. That would be weird.
Speaker 2: Does does it bother you and your wife eats without you?
Speaker 4: Nope?
Speaker 2: Really no?
Speaker 5: What if it's your face?
Speaker 4: Does it bother you if your man eats without you?
Speaker 2: Yes? Because why aren't you eating with me? And why am I not invited? Why aren't you getting me to.
Speaker 5: Starve until it's time to eat with you? Yes?
Speaker 6: Oh, I mean I guess it'd be weird if she like sat down at the table and was eating dinner all by herself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean like before bed or whatever you like. If you're ordering something, hello, I probably want it to So why are you just doing it by yourself?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's true. I guess I've never run into that scenario.
Speaker 2: I do quite quite often.
Speaker 6: Your man will just order for you, watch some chicken fries from BK.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't say often, but he's done it before, and I'm like, uh, hello, Like I'm right here. You're like, oh, but you just ate?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know. But if I knew you were ordering something, I would.
Speaker 4: Still eat it. I always have room for chicken fries. Did they still have chicken?
Speaker 2: They do?
Speaker 4: BKA? They do? Are they any good?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: I never had one.
Speaker 5: You've never had a chicken fried either.
Speaker 4: My frequency of visits to BK is not.
Speaker 2: Very often either, but when I go, it's chicken free.
Speaker 4: Can you bring us some chicken fries please?
Speaker 2: I'll door to ask you some.
Speaker 4: Thank you? All right?
Speaker 2: Back to what the bleeb We're gaining side sidetrack. Continue to leave your guesses. What do you think today's the bleeped out word is? Leave it? On the talk back on the iHeartRadio app. We're going to play more of your guesses.
Speaker 1: Coming up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday Home the JV Show.
Speaker 4: I'm Selena.
Speaker 2: We're playing what the Bleep? Where all you have to do is be the first person and guess today's bleeped out word? Gonna send you a JV show chud mug if you miss today's clip. Here it is.
Speaker 6: I'm usually already asleep when Kate gets into bed, so she finds it really satisfying to just solo all right.
Speaker 2: Two of the.
Speaker 8: Talkbacks, Good Morning Davy Show.
Speaker 3: This is Nicole.
Speaker 7: I'm your number one listener in Boise, Idaho, and my guest for what the bleep is read solo all right, have a great rest of your day.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 6: We've already had already eliminated read as a guess. That was one of the most popular guesses and people are still guessing that. But I just wanted to play that one because Idaho has entered the chat. A lot of Utah talk this morning, but now we've got a number one listener Idaho Boys and JV Show is in fact number one in boy.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you so much, all because of you. Yeah, thank you so much. Hello, This is Francisco, and I think the bleeped out word is drink like alcohol, drink solo. Graham's asleep. Let me open up this bottle of tequila I have under my bed.
Speaker 6: Might be a signing of a problem, but also could be relaxed. Hey, I don't want to judge. That could be how you relax?
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 11: Good Morning, Jamie Show.
Speaker 8: See guy from Pittsburgh is the leaped out word.
Speaker 3: Pray Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Bye, I can finally pray.
Speaker 4: I don't believe in.
Speaker 6: That, and luckily, well I mean luckily for me. Kate and I are pretty much aligned on our religious views, so no, she's not doing any praying. Ladies, when's the last time you prayed by your bedside.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't kneel down by my bedside, but I pray mostly every night.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't even do that.
Speaker 4: Just like in your head or out loud in my head? Does it count? Because like, how does sky Daddy hear it?
Speaker 2: That does count? You don't have to like kneel with your hands like this.
Speaker 4: That's how they teach you how to do it.
Speaker 2: No, you don't have to do that.
Speaker 4: No, that's why they have kneelers in the at church. That that that little thing is a It's called the kneeler for a reason.
Speaker 5: I don't have one at home, so you should have one.
Speaker 2: You should tell I think they have them on Amazon.
Speaker 15: Morning Day Show.
Speaker 5: This is Carmen in Santose. I think the bleep that word is journal or journaling.
Speaker 2: Have a great day, there it is. Here's today's clip, unbleeped.
Speaker 4: I'm usually already asleep when Kate gets into bed, so she finds it really satisfying to just journal solo. There you go, a journal.
Speaker 2: You looks like someone who would Yeah, I figured you already did.
Speaker 5: Like that. You guys are trying to offend me, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Think it's offensive.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I think it's something really good to do. I think I've told you guys before. My wife does this thing. It's called the one line a day a journal, and I don't know how many years it keeps track of. So then you can see what happened on that date and you just write one line.
Speaker 14: See.
Speaker 5: I really like that because that seems easier.
Speaker 4: It's manageable if you had to sit there and be like, dear diary. This is how I felt today when my co worker said this to me and said I look like someone that would journal, and I was like, nothing, that looks.
Speaker 2: Like it's like today, I pet my cat and watched Mormon Wives right, and.
Speaker 6: Watched me paint, and I feel like your handwriting is like really loopy and.
Speaker 2: Swoop yeah and big is it?
Speaker 5: Sort of?
Speaker 4: You look like someone that big, loopy, swoopy handwriting.
Speaker 2: You knew it was glitter gel pins.
Speaker 5: Oh, I do have.
Speaker 4: Jess is just catching straight here for no reason.
Speaker 5: I'm embracing it. But I would want to do an art journal. That's what I would want to do.
Speaker 4: You have to draw a picture of each day, yeah.
Speaker 5: Like just a random picture that comes to my brain.
Speaker 2: You look like someone whould have an argument would.
Speaker 5: Look, I have some creativity. Are you bad things?
Speaker 2: Why are you getting offended?
Speaker 6: I highly recommend the one line of day journal, though I mean I don't do it so who we got time for that? But that way, like, because life goes by so fast.
Speaker 4: And you can't remember what you did.
Speaker 6: You can't remember two weeks ago what you were doing, and then you look back and see one noteworthy thing from each day, and it's kind of interesting to see, like, what were we doing four years ago on this day?
Speaker 4: Oh, we were doing all right.
Speaker 6: Carmen in San Jose shot shoot at the very first correct answer this morning. Christina and San Francisco also came with the correct answer.
Speaker 4: You're telling me this morning? Just yup? Anybody else that was it? Oh? That's all right. We got a winner today because yesterday we did not have a wins right, thankfully we do and they will be getting a brand new JV show month. Hopefully we'll give one away and get in tomorrow bright around the same time. Several five is when I would do it.
Speaker 2: Every morning here on the JV show, we play What the Believes.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phones. Hi is this Wayne. Hi, Hi, how's it going this morning? It's good, good, glad to hear that. So here's how it works. I'm sure you already know. This is the JV shows you have Nope game. We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. If you just get three correct, just three, you win tickets for post Malone. Are you ready to start? Okay? Here's question number one. From nineteen twenty to nineteen thirty three, the sale of what was prohibited in the United States?
Speaker 4: Alcohol?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yep, little prohibitions, Lena, Could you have survived from nineteen twenty to nineteen thirty three?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: Would have been tough.
Speaker 5: You would have gone to speak easy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just make the They were making gin in their bathtubs and stuffin.
Speaker 2: No, no thanks, It's.
Speaker 4: Better than nothing.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Questions nothing?
Speaker 6: Questions number two? How many performers are there? If a group is a quartette?
Speaker 4: Four? Yeap, that is easy.
Speaker 2: That's right. Here's question number three. Anchorage is the largest city in what US state? I said something, Atlanta.
Speaker 4: I'll be answer with you. Atlanta is not a US state, and I will now be quitting a show. My resignation is effective immediately. Atlanta is the city in Georgia, which is.
Speaker 2: A state, Anchorage Alaska.
Speaker 4: Anchorage is in Alaska.
Speaker 2: Yeah, both start with an A.
Speaker 4: I guess all right, question number four. It's good timing for this question because it's something I'm currently doing. Question number four. What does the acronym S M H stand for? And I am doing it right now? No, you're not say now he is?
Speaker 2: Now he's doing it.
Speaker 4: I am not shaking, alright, but you gotta win.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got two tickets to see post Alone July first at Oracle Park.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be so fright.
Speaker 2: All right, thank You're very welcome. Thanks for being on. Hang on, we're gonna get you that winning.
Speaker 6: I was thinking of booking a trip this summer to Anchorage, Atlanta, just to see, like what it's Can I take a cruise there?
Speaker 2: Sure that sounds nice, Yeah, sounds nice.
Speaker 4: Maybe vacation you see some killer whales?
Speaker 2: Nice anywhere? Graham? Do we have some shout outs here?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: We got just one this morning, and it's not a birthday shout out, but moms and my DM's moms and my dms go and says, hey, guys, my four year old kid is searching for a match for a stem cell transplant. He's diagnosed with diceker diskertosis. Cojanita, I, I'm butchering that I have no clue how to say that. I apologize and Sam D nine L I'm hoping you can help us. Mention that NMDP is doing a drive Wednesday, that is today, you guys, from one thirty to six pm at the Lounge in Rudder Center, Mission Bay. It's at sixteen seventy five Owen Street in San Francisco.
Speaker 4: They're looking for a match. And this is from mom Elizabeth.
Speaker 6: She says people eighteen to forty are encouraged to join the registry and help Kenji and others in need like him. Okay, so I just want to make sure we everyone can get the info on this. So if you want to see the flyer for today's event, it's up at JV Morning Show on Instagram. This is a mom doing whatever she can to help her four year old son who's suffering from a rare condition. So it would be incredible if you were able to take time out of your day go see if you are a match and would be somebody willing to do a stem cell transplant or something like this and and help, you know, help Kenji or other kids out there that are looking for a donor as well.
Speaker 4: So JAV Morning again jam Morning Show on Instagram. Will take a look at the flyer for today's event, and I encourage everybody to go, you know, stop by. I thank you all right, thank you.
Speaker 1: Graham The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 10: This is else a sh Fan Hoose and I'm women you.
Speaker 3: Guys to have a great and wonderful Wednesday. Yep, that's why guys.
Speaker 4: Bye, oh, thank you so much, so cute you.
Speaker 2: It is Waldady Brenine. We're the JV Show. I'm Selena Graham and I'm Jade.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot and music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Also coming up eight twenty, we have your single day tickets for Outside Land, so keep it here.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: So Justin Bieber and Scooter bron they are this close to settling their financial differences. So remember that there were reports that Justin and Scooter fell out because Justin owes Scooter a ton of money after he called off his Justice tour early a few years back, he was supposed to pay back some of the advance he got from AEG, which is an entertainment group. He was supposed to pay them twenty six million dollars for you calling off the tour. He didn't have that money, so Scooter's company Hi agreed to pay that and Justin was supposed to pay back Scooter Braun. He made one payment and then Justin just stopped. So not only does Scooter still want Justin to pay that amount twenty six million dollars, but he also wants another eleven million for various commissions that Justin didn't pay over the years. Now, sources say a settlement is going to happen, and it could come down as early as next week. Justin has agreed to just pay this money up. Now that Haley has come up on a ton of money, he's able to pay it back.
Speaker 4: Wife, he can just stuff Cybercar. This is so wrongsh off over the money, no problem.
Speaker 2: This is exactly what fans were worried about when you came out about this billion dollar beauty deal. If you don't know, Haley sold off her cosmetics line to ELF in a billion dollar deal. This is what people were saying. They're like, oh my god, Haley, get out now, like you're you're winning. We don't need justin being a leech. Now that we know that he's in the middle of a financial crisis, he's not working, and look at what's happening. He just paying all his debts.
Speaker 4: But the debt isn't given her massive windfall. It's not all that much.
Speaker 6: Right, and one little wave of the pen and it's all goes away.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't you want your man to do that for you, Selena? Yes, okay, but I feel like they have they're married too, right.
Speaker 2: But my man isn't Bieber who is out in public yelling at me in front of everybody and neglect point possibly and all the other red flags that Haley is just overlooking.
Speaker 4: That is a good point.
Speaker 6: Maybe what if this is her way of like, I'm gonna settle this thing and then we can go through our divorce and I can just clean slate and just wipe it away like that. That's that amount of money. Who cares to make this this just it all go away?
Speaker 5: She's not going to think it's the opposite. Her signing this amount of money means she's like in it for the long haul.
Speaker 4: I don't know, because you're right.
Speaker 6: I think it's a let's make this go away, and I don't need this guy this thing to get messier.
Speaker 4: And no, because that's not.
Speaker 5: Even if there's already a divorce happening. You think I'm gonna give this guy money, But.
Speaker 4: It's a drop in the bucket to them.
Speaker 2: That's just the thirty million dollars is not a drop in the bucket.
Speaker 4: When you just saw your company for a billion.
Speaker 2: No, because that only leaves me with nine hundred seventy million dollars left.
Speaker 4: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: I know that that's right?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 2: It is it? One billion minus thirty million?
Speaker 4: Is hey? How want you?
Speaker 2: I mean a seventy million? Okay, that's what I said, Thank you.
Speaker 4: I think it's a caculating you, all right.
Speaker 2: Orlando Bloom is going to Jeff Bezos this wedding alone, you guys. So you know Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez, their wedding is coming up later this month and Venice, Italy is supposed to be the event of the century.
Speaker 4: Where is Katie Ferry going.
Speaker 2: I'm getting to that floor rocket with them. Yeah, I know they're betsies. So Orlando's on the guest list. He's going solo, not with Katie. Timing very interesting because of all the rumors that Katie and Orlando are separated, remember, and that they're gonna officially split once she's done with her tour. There's no confirmation of that, by the way, but that's what all the reports are saying. So according to sources, the reason why Katie isn't going with Orlando, it's because she's she's on tour. She's on Australia and her tour dates overlap with the wedding, so she's unable to make it because the tour dates were booked way before the wedding was even planned. So even though there's a legit reason why she can't go, still not a good look for their relationship.
Speaker 4: No, it's not. I heard the locals. This wedding's in Italy.
Speaker 6: Yea, I heard the locals there are not happy about it, and there are there are going to be demonstrations and all this.
Speaker 2: Are you serious just because of the wedding.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they don't like the takeover aspect of it, like you're so rich, you can just take over our entire city or whatever, our landmarks or wherever. But I guess it's very hush hush as to where it's going to be. But they're like, if they're going to start using the canals, we're going to block the canals.
Speaker 4: Watch them. Are not happy about old.
Speaker 2: Bezos that part of your thank I love that, but annoy you if you wanted to have a wedding and nap and it comes and shuts down the entire city, of course, I feel like it wouldn't really bother me, Like I'll just I'll be at home in my in my living room anyway.
Speaker 5: That's because you don't leave the howl.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I just like it's I think it's there's a growing sentiment amongst a lot of people. We've seen, you know, protests to to the two similar reasons recently, where we just don't want the the ultra writ to be able to have different rules applied to them, and just like they can do whatever they want because they got rich.
Speaker 2: Got it all right, Graham? What do you have?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 6: The Department of Justice has announced that seven men have been indicted in the largest jewelry heist in US history.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you guys remember talking about this.
Speaker 6: It's been a couple of years, but back in twenty twenty two, there was a Brinx truck that left the Bay Area, left a jewelry show here, made its way down to southern California. It was packed with diamonds, gems, luxury watches, jewelry, everything from a bunch of stores and companies that were part of the International Gem and Jewelry Show.
Speaker 4: I think that was in santao. Suspects broke Cemeteau. Suspects broke into the truck. Remember it stopped.
Speaker 6: The driver stopped along the grapevine at one of the truck stops and got out, and the other guy was sleeping or something, and the entire truck gets emptied out. The contents of that truck valued at over one hundred million dollars. This was like something straight out of Ocean's eleven. They think these guys followed the truck from the Bay Area until it stopped and then executed this massive, massive heist again over one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 4: Well, and I have these guys.
Speaker 6: They have seven suspects now in custody, which is shocking because they said they had no leads whatsoever at the start of this like they were, I mean, it's been several years and now we finally have some suspects in custody again real life Oceans eleven and then but of course then they got busted. Now here's where the controversy begins and had already been swirling because Brinks, the company that ran that armored truck, they set all the jewelers and everybody that you know, they have to tell you what the estimated value of the items you're transporting for them. They collectively put down a tab of just over six million dollars. But then the jewelers, as soon as they got robbed, like whoa, whoa why there was like one hundred million dollars worth of stuff in there. They massively underreported the amount that was in there because you have to you're in insurance rates skyrockets on that, and the transport costs sky rockets on that when it's one hundred million dollars. So they undervalued the stuff thinking well, it's never going to get robbed. Then the robbery happened. So now there's a major dispute between all those jewelers and Brinks because Brinks is like, no, no, we're not you know they've been going back and forth to suing each other.
Speaker 2: Well that's your fault for not reporting you have the actual cost or value.
Speaker 4: Well again, I don't know who's crazy who's actually telling the truth. There could be both anyways. All right, but suspects in custody got it all right, pretty incredible.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Graham The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday, Happy Home Home. Okay, I say, I don't want to be the one to do it because I know we're tired of that, But Jess, I keep that going on. I guess I'm Selenaham and I'm jas thank you for having us on. So some new laws going into effect on July. First, I just wanted to bring a few of these that think you might care about. First, there are a lot of cities across California that are going to have their minimum wage increased, a lot of Bay Area cities as.
Speaker 4: Well, out of twenty five or thirty bucks.
Speaker 2: Now, oh no, not quite.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the cost of living here in California?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I have, So why would they put the you say, it's not even it's got to be twenty dollars something.
Speaker 2: They're not the increased amounts. They're all ranging from seventeen dollars forty six cents to nineteen dollars ninety cents. Still unlivable wages, not meaningful, but better than what it was, I guess. So those the cities that are getting an increase here in the Bay are Alameda, Berkeley, Emoryville, Fremont, Milpitas, and then San Francisco do better. But I don't know how anybody can live off of anything. It's so dang excessive, I don't. I mean, the minimum wage needs to be much much higher. The cost of living has drastically outpaced wages over the past fifty years. There is a new law, Assembly Bill twenty two to oh two that is going to affect short term lodging sites like your airbnbs and things like that, to disclose any additional fees or pen tees that'll be added when it comes to certain cleaning tasks. So now when you book like, you as a renter have to be provided a description of every task you must complete. They can't just say like, oh, this is dirty, we're adding a cleaning fee, or this is dirty, we're adding a cleaning fee. If they fail to comply with that and not give you like a description ahead of time. They could be fined ten thousand dollars per violation.
Speaker 6: So they have to just write out, like baby oil in the drapes, that'll be this.
Speaker 4: Much, and if you don't clean it out.
Speaker 6: They have to itemize every potential cleaning scenario forehand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before what's expected to be to be cleaned, like things like the trash or the dishes, the.
Speaker 4: Things they want you to do. Get the baby oil out of the the drape, baby oil out of the sheets. Yes, yeah, that's not I mean I.
Speaker 2: Feel like most most people that have their homes listed on airbamy, they at least in my experience, have done a good job of that. I haven't had any unexpected fees. But maybe there's some people that don't.
Speaker 6: I'm sure that's happened. I mean, there's so so many airbnb's. Usually the one that I've stated quite a few airbnbs. They usually give you a like a checkout list of the stuff, you know, put all the stuff, put all the sheets in the washing machine, do whatever. They kind of tell you the things to do. And this is just once a property inner types it out one time. It's just a cut and past. This is easy, yeah, people, easy for owners to comply with.
Speaker 5: Yes, the thing is they give you that list and then they still charge you another cleaning fee on top of that. That's kind of what I don't like. I'm like, if I'm doing my part, doing what you expect me to do cleaning my stuff, why are you still charging me on?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess they could do that as long as it's disclosed upfront. Yeah. This next bill, I really really like Assembly Bill twenty eight sixty three. It's designed to help consumers and all of our subscriptions. So you know how when you sign up for like an app or something, maybe you get a seven day trial. After that it's going to automatically start charging you. So with this new bill, in a fact that takes place on July first, and not going to be able to do that anymore. They're going to have to have like actual consent at the end of a subscription term or the end of a trial that you then want to continue. So they're not going to keep on charging you if you don't want to thank you. That thanks is what we need.
Speaker 4: That should be that that.
Speaker 6: Should have always been a thing, and they don't make it They've never made it easy for you to cancel the thing once you sign up for the trial. It's like, I know, I can never remember my pat I haven't created an account yet.
Speaker 4: What's my user name? I don't know. Now you log in and then they hide that link to cancel the thing.
Speaker 2: This is only going to apply to subscriptions that have started or are amended or extended on after July first. We have to cancel everything and then re subscribe July first for this still apply this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but this is good news because all the time when I'm trying to, you know, my wife and I sit down to watch a show or whatever. What do you want to watch? Oh, it's on some platform we don't know. Now I can just sign up for all the free trials worry free, because now they can't. Yes, well I gotta wait till July first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to wait till July first and then do that, sign up for all the free trials, and then they're not going to charge because they're probably going to send you an email do you wish to continue? And then if you don't give them consent, they're not going to keep it going.
Speaker 5: Perfect And is this just streaming or any subscription in general.
Speaker 2: It just says subscriptions nice.
Speaker 5: There was one time I signed up for an editing app for like the free trial. I ended up knock counting.
Speaker 4: You're still paying for it to this day, sixty.
Speaker 5: Dollars because they charged to year. Yes, the worst, but my pictures looked cute for that year, so.
Speaker 4: Well edited that year.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you want to talk about MGK and Meghan Fox.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you guys, we've been on the edge of our seats ever since March. Ever since March twenty seventh, that's when they announced that they had welcomed their first baby together, a little baby girl, and we did not know what the name was because, you know, celebris. They don't want to just say the name right away because that mat that serious.
Speaker 4: Seriously.
Speaker 6: So we've waited and waited, and now MGK has finally in a social media post.
Speaker 2: Question. Sure, sure, do you think part of them not wanting to give the baby name right up front. Maybe it's not because they don't want to like spoil the surprise. You think it's they are just postponing the backlash or like the negative comments, because I know people are gonna have negative things to say, because I mean, Carnie just did the same thing with her her baby Blossom. She like just unveiled the.
Speaker 4: Name recently because she was worried about all.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't I'm just wondering if that's maybe why she didn't say she was worried about negative comments. But I'm wondering if maybe that's part of it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think it's because we all need to bow down to the feet of the new baby and behold the new name that we norms aren't clever enough to come up with ourselves or something. I don't really know. Maybe in MGK and Megan Fox's cases, because of all the turmoil going on in their relationship, maybe that delays thing a little bit because you're not gonna do some happy go lucky post the two of you together because you ain't together anymore.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just I just feel like even me and I'm nowhere to Cardi Bier making Fox, but me, even just like revealing my kids names like on the show, it was like giving me major anxiety because I because I knew, like the only like are you instantly it was gonna be JB and Graham like ripping it. Nobody wants to hear that, and all the headlines are not even the headlines.
Speaker 4: But you don't want to hear from you.
Speaker 2: Do you hear anything negative or anybody making jokes about what you're choosing to name your kid? You know, it's clearly a name that you like, You're you're picking it out, But it's happen regardless. I feel that way.
Speaker 6: Even if you wait two months, isn't the reaction is still gonna be the same when they learn, right, So I think.
Speaker 2: It's just like holding it off as long as possible. But anyway, all right, let's get to the.
Speaker 6: Let's get to the actual name, because this is the name of their almost three month old baby daughter. Her name is Saga Blade Fox hyphen Baker Fox Baker because that's his last name, Fox Bakers, the hyphen aid last name. But what do you guys think about the name Saga Blade, because in my mind, it sounds like a video game, Like, dude, did you play the new Saga Blade? No, bro, I've been playing Saga Blade too. I haven't got Saga Blade three yet.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: This makes me so sad, Like she's gonna get They're on a higher spiritual level than the rest of us.
Speaker 6: They're you know, remember, their twin flames and their cosmic energies are so much greater than us norms. And the love that they have together is superior to any love that US norms could have ever had. And so now they've created a baby, which obviously is superior to US norms, and her name is Saga Blade.
Speaker 2: I hate it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't like it.
Speaker 4: It's it's video game or cheesy action movie.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's video game lad Yeah three future.
Speaker 4: I don't like it, but maybe not.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's something that I'll grow on you? Because we said the same thing about Northwest, We said the same thing about culture.
Speaker 4: I still think all those names are ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But I really like grown on me. I know they've all they've all grown on me.
Speaker 6: Northwest No, it makes me think, No, I think they're ridiculous. Why what is what do you thin I think it is that drives celebrities to think that they have to name their kids something more unique than the last.
Speaker 2: Baby that was just because they are unique. They're celebrities, They're not norms like the rest of us. Her name is Megan name, you know what I mean? Yeah, but she couldn't control that her parents were in celebrities. If they were, she wouldn't be Megan. She should be Saga the first.
Speaker 6: I just think, like, what do you think they would get more backlash for naming their kid Saga Blade or if they announced the name and it was Jennifer.
Speaker 4: Like, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: What would the reaction be more significant towards Blade if it was.
Speaker 2: Something normal, if it was something plain, plain Jane and normal.
Speaker 6: Wow, you just offended all the Jennifers.
Speaker 2: It's a common name. If they did that, I think they'd get more there'd be more people talking.
Speaker 5: But see, they can pick something that's unique, but not to the point where like your child is gonna eventually want to change their name. Saga Blade really and then Saga Blade Box Baker Like, come on, it's a mouthful.
Speaker 6: It is okay, So Saga Blade or Lauren Lauren Lauren?
Speaker 14: Wow?
Speaker 2: What you would name your kids?
Speaker 5: Saga Saga Blade?
Speaker 6: Very suspenseful, Saga and Blade. I think Blade is the middle name. Saga is just what she's gonna go.
Speaker 2: I don't like it, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Saga celebrities must be stopped.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Like this is enough. We've had them.
Speaker 4: But again, I wonder like if it came if they came out with a norm name.
Speaker 5: There was a celebrity that you used.
Speaker 4: To know who was that?
Speaker 5: Was it Kylie Jenner with her latest baby?
Speaker 4: No, just like Tim there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, Justin Bieber. He named him Jack. Yeah. See, that's that's normal.
Speaker 2: I don't like that name either. People left and right.
Speaker 4: Jackson very popular.
Speaker 2: I know that one. I know my nephew's name is Jack. Wow. By the way, Megan's other kids because she knows she you know, she has three other children with Brian Austin Green. I think fairly normal names. Noah, Body, Journey. And then we have Saga Blade.
Speaker 6: Body's a dog's name. Yeah, like you name your dog body here, buddy.
Speaker 2: I've been hearing it more with people though I saw it in a Netflix show, not till I'm agoing.
Speaker 4: I should take that back. I just offended.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Saga Blade, let us know what you guys think about that. On the talkbacks, our listener, Angie, do you want to check in?
Speaker 16: Good morning guys, It's Angie Happy hook dude.
Speaker 4: We had to.
Speaker 16: Just wanted to call and say today, I'm going to work for a half day because I'm going to the Giants game later.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 16: Uh last night's game Killer, Killer Killer. We should have won that, so I'm hoping I bring the luck today. Have a good one.
Speaker 1: Bye bye, Oh my God, so much, Oh Matt the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So we just found out that Megan Fox and MGK have named their baby Saga Blade. That's the name of their daughter. I think we already shared our opinions, but you have some thoughts.
Speaker 12: Show as a boy Nobody Special aka Steve Yeah, regular name from Oakland, Yo. Saga is not that bad of a name for a child. I think it's the Blade part. I think it was just Saga. It's like coote whatever. That sounds like a name that I already would name their child. And I'm not mad at that, not mad a Soaga the blade part. That's the part where like h they should thought that through a little more. But whatever, who cares. Saga is way better than body though.
Speaker 6: Sorry not sorry that ts fired at all the bodies this morning. That's from Selena.
Speaker 2: I feel I feel a little different. I feel like Blade is a middle name. I feel like that's not so bad. I don't like the saga part.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 5: I don't like the blade really.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Marning just shripa from Richmond, California, Saga Blade. I kind of like it. I have a cousin that named her son Sheililo. I named my son Amari David Griffith after he has his own name. The middle name is my similar as my uncles and his father's.
Speaker 2: But I like it. Saga Blade, Okay, but I like it.
Speaker 4: There's something that like it I, you know, I and I got to take back my criticism because when we were thinking of baby names from look my name my son Ford. You know, that's kind of different, kind of a different name.
Speaker 6: But when we were thinking of trying to think of names for my daughter, it's tough naming a girl Selena.
Speaker 4: There's just something I don't know. It's something.
Speaker 6: It seems easier to name a boy in my mind, so naming a girl. I understand their struggle. Here were some of the other names we had on our list. I'll read them to you and see if you We ultimately went with Quinn Cassidy, but I'll tell you tell me. Okay, we had a Drama Sword on there okay, Epic Slingshot okay, Folklore Rifle, oh that one, and then myth Nunchucks that one.
Speaker 5: That's my favorite.
Speaker 6: Those were like the other ones. But ultimately, like I said with Quinn Cassidy.
Speaker 5: But yeah, to norm.
Speaker 4: Drama Sword was like right there, we had to see it.
Speaker 2: Is that your like second?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like we gotta wait till we see her and then we'll know when you lay eyes on that kid.
Speaker 5: She wasn't giving drama Sword Nope, not at all.
Speaker 4: Major Quinn vibes. Yeah, got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a tough thing naming a kid.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: But I still don't like soccer.
Speaker 4: Blade ain't for me. All right.
Speaker 2: So there's a guy on Reddit asking if he was wrong for not picking up his wife from the airport. He said that they were traveling. He arrived in the city that they were going to a week before his wife for work. He's staying at an airbnb, doesn't have a car, He's having.
Speaker 4: An uber everywhere.
Speaker 2: His wife then flies in and she was expecting him to pick her up from the airport. But he's like, uh, I'm ubering too, so I have to get into an uber ride to the airport, pick you up and then we're bring back when you could just take an Uber from the airport to our airbnb. And it's not like this is a new city. They've been here many times, actually used to live here, so she knows her way around quite well. And he was like, it just doesn't make sense for me to have to like Uber twice when you can just take one Uber if I had my own card, be a different story. And she was so mad that he wouldn't pick her up. What do you guys think? Was he in the wrong?
Speaker 4: I know Justic's man would pick her up at the airport.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well no, actually no.
Speaker 4: What he seems like he would.
Speaker 5: He would if it was like a place we had never been to, and like if I was a little bit like scared about being on my own, other than that, I would go on my own. I've taken ubers by myself before, so I wouldn't be so.
Speaker 6: I guess I was trying to give Ruben some credit, but she just shut down. Take that back, no, but I mean, like I take it out of the podcast.
Speaker 4: Did right?
Speaker 5: I mean again, he would if I asked him to, but I don't think I would really expect.
Speaker 6: Him to an expectation you would have if you were landing some where on a vacation. Would you want your man to be waiting at the airport or he's waiting at the beach right out in front of the you know, resort that you're staying at or whatever.
Speaker 2: I guess if he had a rental car, it's an expectation that he's there. But if he's ubering, it doesn't make it. It doesn't make much sense to me.
Speaker 4: It's isn't it nice to see a friendly face.
Speaker 2: Rights they're like, oh, I'm sorry she expected to be greeted by her husband, Like, oh my bad for expecting that. But for me, he just doesn't make much sense. It seems like a waste, like I just meet you there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and ubers are expensive nowadays, but there are a lot of people who disagree with us, saying that the wife's feelings should be worth more than the extra uber ride.
Speaker 6: Again, you always have to make your feelings known, right, Yeah, if you want your person to be there at the airport, even though it's kind of you know, it's an extra and expense and extra hassle for that person, but you want them there, you need to say that. Then don't yell at us later when we don't do the thing. You know, guys, we don't always think that far ahead. And if it's something you're gonna be mad at about us later for not doing why you just tell us, like, why don't you guys just know certain things?
Speaker 2: Why don't you pick like you should?
Speaker 6: But what about in this instance, this guy didn't know and now he's getting yelled at the rest of the vacation.
Speaker 4: She's mad at him the rest of the vacation.
Speaker 6: They slept in the separate queen beds on opposite side of the hotel room the rest of the trip.
Speaker 2: Because of this, since he did know and that they got into it before when planning how to arrange transportation. That doesn't really apply here. But based on what you said, I just feel like guys should know most things. Well, you know your partner, Well, if you know that, I expect you to pick me up certain places that we We've always done this and it shouldn't be any different if that's the precedent that we've set.
Speaker 6: But if it is, I will say, but if it's something that you've discussed, like hey, I land at this time and the thing, and then you would just say, okay, so can you meet me out front at about four thirty because I'll be I'll give me enough time to grab my bag.
Speaker 4: And then and then that that's all takes. It doesn't and now we go, oh, well, I was going to be on the beach, but she's expecting me to pick her up.
Speaker 6: Okay, I will do that then, you know. So then if we don't do that, then you can yell at us.
Speaker 2: Let's say your wife did say that she let you know, but you're having an uber there to pick her up and then uber back when she could just uber uber herself, or you can send an uber you know, just one one trip.
Speaker 6: Would you still do it? Of course, if she wanted you to do the thing, I'm going to do it. But don't expect us to be mind readers.
Speaker 9: See.
Speaker 5: But I think in this scenario, like if she had been there plenty plenty of times, like this is a place that she's familiar with, I don't see the need for him to have to chivalry go get her.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I guess, I guess. See, I guess it just comes down to you.
Speaker 6: Know how to open a car door, you know how to open a door.
Speaker 4: Why do I need to open it for you. You know how to do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, romantic?
Speaker 4: Right, So there you go.
Speaker 6: So there is But if that's but if that's something you would like your man to do, you know, don't hide it from us then and then yell at us later.
Speaker 4: Fine, just transparency.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday, Happy Hold wow, Jess. I thought we were done with that soon, all right, I'm Selena kind of just every Wednesday we do something called cool or Not we where we throw some things out and we discussed is that cool or not? You actually have a talk back.
Speaker 17: Good Morning JV Show. This is Athena from the East Bay in regards to what you guys were talking about yesterday about a destination wedding. So my friend is getting married in Tuloom in December. Weddings on Friday. She's having her close friends and family stay in the villa on property starting from Wednesday and it goes until Sunday. I asked, well, what if I get there Thursday, do I have to pay the full amount? And she said yes, so I'm forced to get their Wednesday Cool or not?
Speaker 4: What do you guys think about that? Cool or not?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 5: Cool not cool.
Speaker 4: Explain this. You have to you have to say, you have to say cool here because you were very staunchly defending the destination wedding.
Speaker 2: Well, I was defending destination weddings on you know, a weekday, if that's when you decide to have it. But I don't know, that's that's a hard one because if you let that person pay less, that means that other people are paying more when it should be like evenly divided among everyone.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I was of the opinion yesterday if you missed that part of the show that sometimes because I think a listener left us to talk back, they were leaving for a destination wedding and they're at the airport yesterday or whatever, and I was like, man, that kind of you know when someone puts a destination wedding on your calendar, and like I got to use vacation time for that if it was a mid if it was something midweek, like and like she just left the talk back, it is something mid weeks and now you're using vacation days, and like if I'm using vacation days, I don't want to pick where I'm going on vacation So now don't you think she should get a break. She can't go. It's midweeks. You can't expect everyone to be there Wednesday all the way. So your wedding this weekend. You can go on Thursday, one day late. But I don't do I have to pay for the house the day I'm not even there.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think that part is fair if you're not even going to be there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not cool.
Speaker 4: I think they should have to pro rate it and then they split it up.
Speaker 6: It's not going to change the dollar figure for the people that are there that extra day by not by much.
Speaker 4: Right, you gotta do it.
Speaker 2: That's a tricky one. All right, you have something?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you guys? I'm saying cool or not? These Amazon mystery boxes? What is that You heard of these things?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Well, if you can buy them through Amazon or not. Look, I'm getting this information secondhand, So I apologize. But one of my wife's co workers, this maybe third hand. One of my wife's.
Speaker 6: Coworkers says that they have a teenage daughter and she loves buying these. I don't know where she's getting, but it'll be like three hundred dollars worth of Amazon returns. And stuff, but you don't know and you buy it for like fifty bucks. You don't know what you're getting in the box.
Speaker 4: And the my wife's coworker, the parent was like, why do you want to spend your money on these if you don't know what you're getting? And her daughter was like, but it's just so exciting and you're getting more value. You know, you're getting extra value. And there's just something about opening it up and not knowing what you're getting. And that's what's all that she wants to spend her money on. Is these Amazon mystery boxes? What do you guys think?
Speaker 14: Come on?
Speaker 10: Yeh?
Speaker 4: But what if it's a bunch of joke you don't want their.
Speaker 2: Pride, I know, And if it's a bunch of jock I don't want that, I'm not getting another one. But what if it's a bunch of really cool stuff?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And you got three hundred dollars for the cool stuff? Yeah, fifty This is the.
Speaker 2: Thing I told you. I was at the Alameda County Fair on Sunday and there.
Speaker 4: Was a booth mystery boxes.
Speaker 2: I mean not that expensive, but maybe like five ten dollars and it's just all these and you don't know what is in it, just all these boxes.
Speaker 4: It's just a bunch of craft that's going to go into a landfill one day or another, either through your car and.
Speaker 2: If you put it that way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but surprise, surprise.
Speaker 2: Of it all is so fun.
Speaker 4: I'm out, I'm going not cool.
Speaker 2: I want to try just one older one. We should get just one. Come on, we can go have these.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we should order one and then unbox it on the show and just see what it is that we get and then we over whatever.
Speaker 6: Who gets to throw it into their landfill because you know it's going to be stuff you don't want, the stuff somebody else didn't want.
Speaker 2: You know, we have to keep it and we're stuck with it. No throwing it out or we're gonna throw it in the corner at the rest of the junk in the studio.
Speaker 4: Can someone clean the studio up? The studio drives me crazy?
Speaker 2: File un Can you figure out how to get one? If they were actually on Amazon, I'll look into it, thank you.
Speaker 5: Just cool or not?
Speaker 2: Boil in a bag like a crab boiled.
Speaker 5: It's a little different than that. Boil in a bag.
Speaker 4: Funerals, but there's lobster at the crabs. That's gonna be the best attended funeral. Water boil them live, Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then they dump it out on the table and there's like porns like sausages and shrimp and everything with it.
Speaker 4: You just eat with your hands.
Speaker 2: But I don't want like, I only want the legs.
Speaker 4: That's fine, the crabs.
Speaker 2: The brains does sound?
Speaker 4: Is this what we're talking about?
Speaker 5: That's definitely like not what we're talking about it all. That's it's actually when you have instead of getting cremated or getting buried, you're.
Speaker 2: Still talking about crabs.
Speaker 4: They just they just throw you in that pot.
Speaker 5: When you'll get boiled in essentially in a bag.
Speaker 2: Is there potatoes and corn?
Speaker 6: It's like, are they serving me to be fat? Why are they boiling me to a specific temperature with all those nice seasonings.
Speaker 5: So called alkaline hydrolysis. And this is apparently how funerals could be in the UK very very soon. So instead of the flames or getting buried, you would get.
Speaker 4: Boiled in a bag.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, So.
Speaker 5: It would be a bag that heats up.
Speaker 4: And then essentially is.
Speaker 6: That my family who's grieving comes to pick me up in like a ziploc bag, and I'm just liquid, like what do I What do I get returned to my family?
Speaker 5: As I don't think you get returned to your family?
Speaker 4: Where do I go? It just flushed me down the drain question.
Speaker 5: But I guess you're being boiled at, like this is so disturbed. I know it is.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. I thought this in the beginning when cremation was first a thing.
Speaker 6: I always thought cremation like, again, I'm totally fine with it, cremate me whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm not there, I don't care.
Speaker 6: I always thought that was an interesting one because you know, there's a lot of people believe that if you're bad, you're going to a very fiery place, and it's like, now, let's just build our fiery place right here and chuck you in there and just you know, burn you up here.
Speaker 2: Are you okay with being boiled?
Speaker 4: Fine, I don't care. I'm not there. You do whatever you want with it.
Speaker 5: And like concerns me that you don't care.
Speaker 4: Why I'm not. This is your even if you believe that spiritually your you go somewhere else after you die.
Speaker 6: What do they carry what you do with your body? Take my organs, donate them, use me for science. I don't care.
Speaker 2: So apparently we sell you on the black market, sell me on the black Can I get that in writing?
Speaker 4: Sure? Yeah, you laminated, I'll use our company Laminade.
Speaker 5: Well, you're boiling a bag and so apparently you get disposed through the wastewater system.
Speaker 2: So there's just like a bunch of like I guess bodies.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I think it's cool.
Speaker 6: If it's more environmentally friendly then taking a ground space to bury people and big wood coffins and stuff like that. And this is better for the environment than putting me into air into turning me into smog.
Speaker 5: They do say it releases less carbon carbon dioxide.
Speaker 4: Done, boil me up.
Speaker 2: You said there's no potatoes, corn and crawfish.
Speaker 5: And there No, I mean, I guess you could maybe request that.
Speaker 2: I don't know you want that? Do you want that? In writing?
Speaker 6: If you could line my pockets of the suit. They're gonna boil me in with like garlic and.
Speaker 5: Like lemons because I like the spicy spicy that's my ya.
Speaker 2: No, you do all the way spicy?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 4: I'm these I eat spicy food than you guys.
Speaker 5: Potatoes, corn, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Put it all in sausage, potatoes, artichokes. Don't forget the artichokes.
Speaker 2: Artichokes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you boil those in there too.
Speaker 2: I've never had to boil that.
Speaker 4: You've never had a boil with artichokes. No, it's a key ingredient.
Speaker 2: Not the restaurants I know.
Speaker 4: To you guys, are you guys are doing it all?
Speaker 2: You're doing it wrong? Okay, but you want that in your pockets? You said, yes, we're making a note of that.
Speaker 6: Those are my final wishes. You guys never had artichokes in a boil? No, that's how you make artichokes.
Speaker 4: You boil them a crab boil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do know.
Speaker 4: I'm going to show you pictures.
Speaker 2: Okay, who you show us pictures?
Speaker 12: Please?
Speaker 2: Because this is unheard of.
Speaker 5: Had separately, just not in a boil.
Speaker 4: Do they throw it all in the same pot?
Speaker 1: No, I just did one the other day.
Speaker 4: They had artichokes in it.
Speaker 2: I've been to many crab restaurants. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I love artich I do too, but they are a WPS.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine