Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning, good morning, Welcome, welcome, welcome. Meeting.
Speaker 2: Is time now for our community connection right here on K one, the one you trust. We have Jessica Krause in here with this with Republicans and other Conservatives of Washington County Rock WC.
Speaker 3: That's right, Good morning. How are you?
Speaker 1: Are you ready to rock?
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 4: We've got kind of a big party coming up next Tuesday.
Speaker 1: I wonder what's going on Tuesday?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that election thing there. So it's a big watch party.
Speaker 3: Right it is.
Speaker 1: Why are you doing this?
Speaker 3: Crossing? Second?
Speaker 4: Oh, that is our location that we hold our monthly meetings at and conveniently next Tuesday with the elections is our monthly meeting for November.
Speaker 1: Oh and what is that contail?
Speaker 3: So we invite everyone out.
Speaker 4: We're going to start around six thirty till nine or so, and we're going to have free snacks, free appetizers, drinks, water, tea, coffee. Sharon is going to have all the TVs set up on the various news stations, and we're going to have the projector so that we can get the election results as they come in.
Speaker 3: But it's just going to be a come and go event.
Speaker 4: An opportunity for you to connect with other people and chat. Friendly environment and everyone's welcome.
Speaker 1: Well that's great.
Speaker 2: You don't have to have a like a special card or an invite an RISB.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not yeah, I I O, or anything else like that.
Speaker 4: You just show up just a positive attitude and willing to talk politics.
Speaker 2: Perhaps all right, well, very good. Well this is going to be a lot of fun. An old fashioned watch party. I can't really call it an old fashion watch party because we're using a lot of modern technology.
Speaker 1: We're going to be wired.
Speaker 3: We are, very much so.
Speaker 4: And no matter which news station you prefer to watch, I'm sure that some TV will be hooked up to.
Speaker 1: It so you can be get your flavor of choice.
Speaker 3: Your flavor of.
Speaker 4: Choice, that's right. And we're not just talking about the nationals. We got some local elections here, yes we do. We will get those results coming in as well.
Speaker 2: We have the city council that we do, yes, And we also have some questions it'll.
Speaker 4: Be asked twesdate questions, I believe, And then we're voting on some judges judicials attention, yes, sir so. And also we encourage everybody to go to check out their sample ballots on Oklahoma dot gov slash elections. We don't want anyone to be surprised when they show up to their polling place, whether it's early voting or next Tuesday, but to be aware of all of your options.
Speaker 2: Well, Jessica, I heard that a few people were surprised, especially when they went into early vote.
Speaker 1: Let's go vote for the president. What's this? You know?
Speaker 2: And the next thing you know, they were handed through ballots because you got the front and back. Yeah, another one, you know for everything else. But yeah, please take a look at the sample ballot before you go in. That's right, and avoid the shock.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: Early voting began yesterday, record crowds. They are open from eight to six, I believe, to day and tomorrow and then eight to two on Saturday for early voting Downtown City Hall. You'll see the vote here sign and then I agree with you. I would be prepared to wait a bit, So bring your kindle, have a good book.
Speaker 1: Listen to us on your app.
Speaker 3: There you go. That's that's right. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: That's okay. I'm just making suggestions, you know, it's just helping. I think the options. We like options, but this is going to be great. So show up at about what the six ish for the watch for the pre yes for the meeting, and then the watch party starts at nine.
Speaker 4: Oh no, the watch party starts at six thirty till about nine. Okay, Crossing Second is scheduled to close at around nine, but they're going to stay up. And Sharon said as late as people are interested.
Speaker 1: And yeah, well.
Speaker 3: She'll have the TVs going at four o'clock.
Speaker 4: So if you want to stop by after work, they'll have their full menu and the bar will be open for beverages and you can purchase dinner as well.
Speaker 1: And I got to tell you they have delicious food there.
Speaker 3: They do, they do.
Speaker 1: They make our teams just the way. Oh perfect, There you go. But Jessica, this is going to be great.
Speaker 2: I tell everybody a little bit about the Republican and other Conservatives of Washington County.
Speaker 1: They've been hearing the name yes and and some of.
Speaker 2: Them said, well, yeah, it sounds nice, but what really what are y all about?
Speaker 4: We're an association of Republicans and other conservatives, not limiting it to just the Republican side of things, but with like minded individuals. We hold monthly meetings at crossing second six point thirty and the first Tuesday of every month. We have had an exciting year and we've had wonderful speakers. We had westnow Fire last month, Brian Bingman. We have had the Lieutenant governor here before, and it seems that this year was a lot of learning about Washington County and Bartlesville in general. We had the ad to Z City manager Mike Bailey spoke with us and Yvonne House about the election integrity, which was extremely informative. To make sure we do it well here, nobody, we do it very well.
Speaker 3: We do it very well.
Speaker 4: They have got it down, and I mean you can double check things and they cross all their t's and dot their eyes.
Speaker 2: I've been hearing in so many different states the scanner's not working or my screen is jumping.
Speaker 1: Well, we have paper ballots.
Speaker 3: We don't have to worry about that. In Washington County, we do not.
Speaker 1: We cannot happen.
Speaker 4: Cast our vote and rest assured that it is properly counted.
Speaker 2: And nobody tries to set ballot boxes on fire because we don't have them hanging out there on the corner unchecked for people can just stop. That's his integrity, right, but that's other states.
Speaker 1: That's not us. Not us.
Speaker 3: Oklahoma is more than just okay. We're a pretty good place.
Speaker 2: To live now outside of this big watch party. Well, you have monthly meetings, tell us about it.
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 4: Our monthly meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every month, six thirty pm at Crossing Second. The full menu is available, so anybody is welcome to come and order dinner early or pick something up to eat during the meeting, and it's open to anybody.
Speaker 3: This is you do not have to be a Republican.
Speaker 4: You do not have to be registered as a Conservative any sort to vote or to be a part of our association.
Speaker 2: Well, very good, and of course Crossing Seconds really easy, really laid back, very comfortable place, very open, and you know, friendly too, very.
Speaker 3: Much, so, very much so.
Speaker 4: Sharon and Don have a great thing going there and we are glad to be a part of it and support them.
Speaker 1: Very good.
Speaker 2: Now you have a website or Facebook or a little bit of both.
Speaker 4: We have a Facebook page so you can look for us under in and other Conservatives of Washington County ROCWC. Okay, and this our watch party will be our last meeting for twenty twenty four. We are not meeting in the month of December, but we welcome everywhere. I think it'll be just a little bit busy, and maybe everyone only the break and can sit back and drive around town and look at all the beautiful Christmas lights.
Speaker 1: All three sound great toa There you go, But.
Speaker 4: We also encourage everyone to join us in January when we begin to meet again. On January seventh, the first Tuesday, we're going to have the Oka GOP chairman Nathan Dom will be visiting us as well as the Oklahoma executive director Stan Stevens.
Speaker 3: Wow action packed very much, So all right, gear it up for next year.
Speaker 2: We'll see you on Tuesday out there crossing second and we'll get ready for the big watch party and we'll have a lot of fun and see how how everything shakes up.
Speaker 3: Won't it be exciting?
Speaker 1: It will be. I think I think it's going to be interesting evening to say.
Speaker 4: The last yes, and hopefully everyone will wake up happy one way or another on Wednesday morning.
Speaker 1: Very good half the country.
Speaker 3: Well, it is what it will be.
Speaker 1: It is what it will be.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for me, Thank you so much for having us.
Speaker 2: All righty Folks, you've been watching and listening to our community connection