Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen in this corner from the University of Colorado, thirty years in Lorraine, fighting for truth, justice and the American Way.
Speaker 2: It's giving the appeal a lot like Christmas finally. Is it just because it's like a little cool out there and feels like you might get a flakes? No? No, I think it's because it's a couple of days away and Christmas Eve tomorrow. I don't know if you're more of a Christmas person and if you're more of a Christmas Eve person, obviously you love both of them, right if you celebrate Christmas? For me, yeah, both are magical. But Christmas Eve maybe it goes back to when I was a little kid. Has always just been in a league of its own. It's just a different kind of magical. So cannot wait for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Eight five five for zero five A two five five the number text D five seven seven three nine. One of the things we're doing today, we always do it on my last show of the year, and this year it's today because you know, we always take this trip right after Christmas down to where my mom and dad are buried, where they were retired, to when my mom got em phasemo. My dad retired after thirty years on Chicago Police. They retired down to South Florida, down to Fort Myers, and so we always go down there right after Christmas, and we had such great years with them. But now we go down and we visit the graves. We have a great time. And so this will be my last show of the year. So I want to do the Colorado Person of the Year. So you decide that eight five five for zero five eight two five five, the number takes d an five seven seven three nine. We've got to talk about some serious stuff as well, right because after what Joe Biden just did, which was, you know, commuting the federal death sentences of thirty seven inmates on federal death Row but not others, and that really tells you everything you need to know about Joe Biden, right. I also understand that some real smart people, and I get it, are saying Joe Biden didn't commute anybody. He's out of his mind. He's not making any of these decisions, and I get why they say that, And he is out of his mind, and he should not be president, and he should not have been president. For a long time now, it's scandalous. It's an indictment of everybody around him, starting with Kamala Harris, you know, who did not invoke the twenty fifth Amendment. But this is a big butt. I would bet you everything that Joe Biden is behind this. And listen, you probably know people. We all do, and it's so sad, people who are in various stages of dementia, and a lot of those folks, yeah, they're incompetent to handle jobs that involve real responsibility. Is Joe Biden, you know, shouldn't be president, But it doesn't mean they're incompetent. Every wake in moment and observing Biden, you know, I think, and I've been saying this for years, that you know, he has some lucid moments. He probably has some lucid stretches a hour or two at a time here and there. That doesn't mean he can be president of the United States. You can't because it's those other stretches that endanger the country. In the twenty fifth Amendment was made for. But I think this is Biden all the way. And my own belief as to what's going on here is I think it's it's Biden trying to somehow put it in quotes make up for his sick and demented and doubtrageous, slavish devotion to abortion on demand to the moment of birth. I think this is Biden as he approaches is probably his final days on earth, and whether that's a matter of months or a few years or whatever, and I wish him only well on the House side, he knows the end is very near. I think it's Biden trying to make up for all of this killing that he has not only endorsed and glorified and honored and celebrated, but directly facilitated at the highest level. So I don't know the guy, but from everything I've seen and heard from him, I would bet you in his mind it's like some sort of carbon credits thing right where, Okay, he can support all this mass killing over here, but if he takes thirty seven people off death row, he kind of makes up for that. I don't know what else could possibly explain this. And we start by knowing that Biden, We've talked about this for a long time. I mean, Biden is so so self consumed. He's so much about Joe Biden to the expense of everybody around him, including his son. I mean, come on, his son is an attic. That is so sad, And he's using his son as a bagman for this corruption that he's engaged in. Whether it extends to criminal activity or not, prosecutors have to decide that. But it's clearly corrupt in the moral sense. Who uses their addicted son as kind of a bagman to go around and and even if Biden didn't get any of this money, and then again, where's ten percent for the big guy going? Even if Biden wasn't getting any of that money, to put his son in the position of dealing with all these bad actors around the world to make money based on Biden's influence. So my only point is Biden has always been self absorbed to an unusual degree and at the expense of the nation and even those very close to him. So that's why right now there has to be some ulterior motive on Biden's part to do something like this, because you think of this long string of victims and everything they have suffered. And I'm not saying each and every victim wants to see the killer of their loved one executed. I've known some victims who did not want to see that, And I've known some victims who desperately wanted to see it, so it may be kind of a mixed bag there too. But the point is that the victims it's disrupting at Christmas because one way or the other, whether they wanted the killers executed or not, it's very disruptive emotionally practically to disrupt life for the victims right at Christmas like this. So what the killers can have a better Christmas? Why not at least wait, why not at least wait a couple of weeks and not do this to the victims right at Christmas? What do you think is going on with that? Eight five y five for zero five eight two five five the number techs DN five seven seven three nine. Unless Biden's thinking he may not make it, you may not make it another two weeks, and I have no reason to doubt that he will make it another two weeks. But it's probably just I think, his notorious selfishness. He's willing to inflict this on the victims in order that maybe it's a little more palatable to the public because he's doing it right at Christmas. I just wonder and listen I'm far from perfect. Right, if you've listened to the show for going on thirty years, you know that. But how do you ever get to the point where you care so little about others as Joe Biden does and so many on the left do. Right, I'm not talking about demic. I'm talking about the people in power on the left, just the stunning lack of concern for other humans. So, Jesse, we're off to a good start and doing a nice light showed in the year a couple of days from Christmas.
Speaker 3: Right, it's a a little honey, but that's all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're okay. You know, we're truth seekers and tellers that never stops. Speaking of which President Trump, and I don't know he he used the bull blank word here except it wasn't blank. Do you know if that got bleeped by somebody or is that word now acceptable on air?
Speaker 3: I don't think it is acceptable. But I'm almost positive to get bleeped.
Speaker 2: Out, So you're almost positive I'll still work here in fifteen minutes. Yes, okay, Well, I'm willing to take that gamble all for the people. Right, Donald Trump over the weekend.
Speaker 4: And woke has to stop because along with everything else, it's destroying our country.
Speaker 5: We're gonna stop.
Speaker 6: Who woke is both good.
Speaker 2: I've got a job. I've still got my other job at Garden.
Speaker 6: As an example.
Speaker 4: In addition to the military basis, I understand they.
Speaker 6: Want to now rename fourteen ships.
Speaker 2: We want to rename them.
Speaker 4: Some of these ships have had a great and glorious passed. They want to take the name off and put another name down.
Speaker 5: I can imagine whose name they're gonna put up. Not gonna happen with me. It's not happening with me. I can promise that, though.
Speaker 2: And I'm so glad to hear him say that. It's a reason he won, right, meaningful reason that he won. But it's so important to the country that that craziness go away starting with this and this is it's amazing to me. And it all started, well, it really started long before the hideous decision of Roe v. Wade. But that's where, in my view, because I was a Democrat at that time, young, but a Democrat, that's where the Democratic Party really lost its soul and lost its way is when Roe was decided and it decided to just double and triple down on mass killing as its political center. And a party that I had always sought, at least as a kid, and those around me and my mom and dad did two of the best humans you'll ever know who are dedicated Democrats. You know, they were in it for the week and the defenseless and the working people. And then all of a sudden, the Democrats became the party of killing the week in defenseless, bizarre, bizarre, horrible twist. But at least since that date forward, they became the anti science party, because in order to favor legalized abortion on demand, you have to be anti science. You have to be anti a lot of good things, but you got to be anti science. And they decided to go down that road. And now they've carried it into this utter nonsense that cost them dearly in this election, as it should have.
Speaker 6: With a stroke of my pen.
Speaker 4: On day one, We're going to stop the transgender lunacy, and I will sign executive orders to end child sexual mutilation, get transgender out of the military and out of our elementary schools and middle schools and high school.
Speaker 6: And we will keep men out of women's sports. And that will likewise be done on day one. Should I do day one.
Speaker 4: Day two or day three.
Speaker 7: How about day one right.
Speaker 4: Under the Trump administration, it will be the official policy of the United States government that there are only two genders, male and female.
Speaker 2: I remember that. I'm barely even debating that. It's science.
Speaker 5: Doesn't sound too complicated for it.
Speaker 2: You can have your own opinion, but you can't have your own facts. It's science. So this is a big deal, in the words of Joe Biden, a big blanking deal and a big reason he won. And I'm glad he's ready to deliver. The whole country will be better for it. And a lot of little kids who are being used as political pawns, a lot of little kids are going to be far better off from just this clear scientific message. No, Johnny, there are two genders. You're on the dam Capitla Show, Jesse, Jesse Thomas and today Fan I bet you every single person kind enough to join us right now is flashing back to something with that song. Everybody just has one of those nights, right and it's cold outside, it's and that it's just such a nice evening to stay inside. And yeah, and we were just playing that sound from Trump saying he's doing away with this woke bs and I can't believe they tried to get rid of this song. They tried to cancel that song. Yeah, yeah, and they failed. That may have decided the election, It should have if it didn't, Dan regarding says a Texter to dam five seven, seven through nine regarding the transgender issue in minors. How many children of young adults or young adults do you think will be suing their parents? Wow, and or their doctor for mutilating them at some point in the near future. What a brilliant question. Brilliant question, Thank you, And I'll tell you. First of all, the law makes it hard, not impossible, in every circumstance depends on the state for a child to sue their parents. So let's just put that aside for a second. But if you're one of those doctors out there mutilating these kids for money, you should be buying a long tail. A tail is as is lots of people know you know. A tail is an insurance product that will ensure you long after your current policy is gone. So if you have an insurance policy, for example, in your business that covers you for right now and it's a claims well, it depends on whether it's a claims made policy. Bottom line is you're safer if you have a long tail policy that's going to cover you long into the future, because guess what, in most states and there are some qualifiers on this, so you'd want to study it carefully for your individual case. But children, say, these miners who are being butchered, whether it's chemically with the scalpel or both, say at age twelve, thirteen, fourteen, their statutal limitations. You know, again, depending on the circumstances, may not start to run until they become an adult. And again, you want to check your individual case. That's not me and his blanket legal advice and medical malpractice statute of limitations has all of its own rules too. So all I'm saying though, is, yeah, the people have been out there doing that. I think this text is right. I think you're going to see a bunch of lawsuits pop up down the road. And if you've been kind enough to listen to the show over the years, you know one thing I never sit here and talk about on air is suing doctors. I think we're very blessed to have a great medical profession in Colorado. We have so many great treats, so many great people. I'm grateful for all the great ones we've had. Do mistakes happen, Yes, occasionally they do, and then things have to be made right, you know, for the person victimized by the mistake. But overall, we have a wonderful medical community in Colorado. So I don't sit here encouraging people to go out and sue doctors. Sometimes it has to be done, and then that needs to be done. But overall we're blessed with the medical profession we have, but are out there butchering these kids for money. Yeah, I do hope juries get to hear those cases someday. Thank you Texter for that. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven through nine, which goes to a bigger issue, and that is that you know, as a guy who has represented victims now for forty years plus in really serious injury and death cases, you know, it's it's one thing that I've had a chance to see up close. And I know a lot of people scoff at it because they'll say, hey, Dan, you get you get well paid, And that is true, and I've been blessed and I appreciate that very much. And we get well paid for, you know, achieving a lot for our clients. But what I will say is that, and you know, I harken back to potential lawsuits against doctors who are butchering these kids. You have had lawsuits make Colorado and this world so much safer. And I know a lot of people don't want to hear that because attorneys have made money in the process, so it's not like they're out there being mother Teresa. But I can guarantee you that that lawsuits have made Colorado so much safer in ways that the legislature probably never would have or maybe even never could have, other than allowing victims to go out and to pursue economic justice and in the course exposed bad policies, bad practices, dangerous practices that are then sometimes not always, sometimes corrected or partially corrected as a result of a lawsuit. Because one thing I've seen over the course of forty years, when you make a company that's engaging in dangerous practices, when you make them pay enough, they will change that practice because when it becomes more expensive to do it wrong than to do it right, they'll do it right. And now you got a lot of good companies. They don't need that kind of incentive. They're just moral people. They do it right, they want to do it the right way, but then you've got some others do it the wrong way. And lawsuits have done an awful lot to make society safer. I'm not saying there haven't been some frivolous lawsuits or some bad lawyers. Obviously there haven't been, like any human endeavor. But overall, just like we're talking about here, from the Texter lawsuits against doctors who go out and butcher these kids, I think that could do a lot to end a bad practice. And I'm not sitting here guaranteeing you every one of those cases would succeed. That's going to have to be litigated on its merits. But the right kind of lawsuits can make society a lot safer. Eight y five for zero five A two to five five The number text DN five seven seven three nine. Have more of this great Trump sound today he was on a roll over the weekend. I'd love this about day America.
Speaker 4: No, we're a meritocracy, and I'll end all of the Marxist diversity, equity and inclusion policies across the entire federal government. Immediately, and at the.
Speaker 7: Same time, we will man these unlawful policies from the We're going to ban them from the private sector as well. In America, we believe in the merit system, the merit system, and now because of the major decision headed down recently by the Supreme Court, our country has again gone back to the merit system.
Speaker 5: That's what made our country great. And I want to just thank the Supreme Court because that took a great deal of courage for them to do that, and some people were surprised by it, but that's what made us great. Merit made us great.
Speaker 2: Amen to that and not having a system where we try to turn people against other people simply based on race, which is what this DEI often does. Eight five purs five two five five text DN five seven, seventh or nine And who is your Colorado Person of the Year. We'll do that next year on the Dan Kapla show. So cool and if you google that up, there's a longer form of that that's really neat. Have you ever seen a Jesse It's where it is David Bowie and Bing Crosby talking a little bit in the beginning.
Speaker 3: I haven't you mentioned that on Friday. Now I'm gonna check it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's scripted, but it's done really well, really well. Just a cool thing for Christmas. Even Christmas speaking of which looks like now there's at least a chance. So you're saying, I have a chance. We got to get that on the button bar. That was our I think this first movie Amy and I ever saw together. Our first date was c Ucsu game. Our second date two days later was a Bronco game, Broncos Raiders. Our third date was a presidential debate. Because this all started, this all started in September. Our first date was early September, and then thirty one years ago anyway. But then our first movie, if I remember right, it's been a minute, I think was Dumb and Dumber. That must have come out in like the ninety three range.
Speaker 3: Ish. That sounds about right because I know I was in high school when I came out, So that's right on target.
Speaker 2: How many times have you seen it?
Speaker 3: Oh fifty? Yeah, it's one of those. If it's on that just means I'm staying up. I got to watch the end of it.
Speaker 2: Like last night, you know, Joe's in from school, Caroline's with us, and say, Okay, we're gonna watch a Christmas movie. Well that was the night before last night. We went to the Nutcracker. And you know, it's not like I'm a big culture guy or anything.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: For me, culture is Bronco Raiders, but it's Nutcracker. I have this amazing daughter, my wife is. She was on the board of Colorado Ballet and all this other stuff in the past, and so we go down a Nutcracker and I got to tell you, even for an uneducated guy like me, it was really good and really really well done. Because people may be remembering like the old days of Nutcracker when it went on for three hours and you know, just all of that.
Speaker 3: This thing.
Speaker 2: It's hard hitting. They get you in, they get you out. It's a couple hours, one intermission, but it's constantly moving. And I'll tell you, Colorado Belt does it at a really really high level. Even a layman like me can see. So yeah, I don't know. It may be overfrawling, I may be plugging something that's done for the year, but if you have a chance to see it, it's really well done. But all of that is to say that there is a small chance now of snow on Christmas. I think it's down to about a ten percent chance, but the newest forecast has about a ten percent chance. Is snow on Christmas? Eight five for five two five five takes d an five seven, seven three nine, doing all sorts of stuff this afternoon. Wanted to just keep it light. And then Biden goes out and commutes the death sentences of thirty seven death row inmates, but not the other three. What does that tell you? And then I started the show by giving you my theory that this really is Joe Biden and that in his mind he's trying to somehow make up for he just rabid ferocious support of legalized abortion on demand and all he's done to further that mass killings. I think there's a really weird thing going on with him right now, kind of like a carbon tax credit thing in his head. Listen. Whether that sort of thing works or not is way beyond my pay grade for me, Jesse, I want far more mercy than justice when I meet my maker. I'm the last guy who's ever going to sit here saying I hope there's absolute full justice when we meet our maker. I don't want that. I want a whole lot more mercy than justice, and I want that for me and everybody else. But no, I think this is Joe Biden. And I think this is Joe Biden realizing he's coming on his final days. And I hope his health is good. I don't mean he's going to die tomorrow, but for a guy who's gone out there and paraded himself around for political game as this quote, devout Catholic, you know, and and all of his again just absolute ferocious support for the most extreme kind of abortion policy. You wonder if that hasn't given him some second thoughts. Is Hey, we're all day today, as Chris Berman says, right, and you know who knows, Joe Biden may have more time left than I do. Jesse will live forever well, or at least another sixty years. How how long do you want to live? What age do you want to live to, assuming you're of decent health?
Speaker 3: For that age depends on when I run out of money.
Speaker 2: I think, oh, wow, you're thinking ahead.
Speaker 6: I'll go.
Speaker 3: I'd like to see eighty, but much past that I didn't come good. How old unless medical advances, you know what I mean. I'm forty six.
Speaker 2: At the moment. Yeah, my shoes are forty six. That's going to change for you, Jesse, because there are a bunch of eighty year olds now who are like sixty year olds used to be, and there are some eighty year olds who are like one hundred and eighty.
Speaker 3: I played golf with one a couple of days ago.
Speaker 2: He beat you.
Speaker 3: That's nobody's business, Okay, But.
Speaker 2: That's all right, No, it's yeah. So not that that whole numerical thing has taken a big turn, huge turn. I think part of that started when people stopped drinking at lunch, because when I started practicing law, it was I never did it, because you know, I've talk about a wasted ability. You know, one of my real strong suits is ability to drink almost unlimited amounts and not have it affect me. But I don't use it. I probably have ten beers a year, maybe a couple of glasses of Scotch. But but yeah, it used to be when I started practicing law, very common for people to drink at lunch. But I think just society as a whole, there's a lot less of that. And it'll be interesting to see what all the doping does, because you see a lot of surveys. Now I'm not sure I believe them all, but a lot of surveys that you know, now there's more dope being smoked and consumed than alcohol, but it's certainly on the rise dramatically. It'll be interesting to see what that does to health long term.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gen Z's uh, definitely drinking lesson smoking more according to all the stats. But I don't know why that is.
Speaker 2: But you know who doesn't smoke, and this should be a great example to people is Travis Hunter.
Speaker 3: Nope, he doesn't drink. He doesn't smoke. He plays football and plays video games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Prime talks about it that all the time. Ye, those really will smoke Youah, and you saw it. And John came out and said, biggest mistake, one of the biggest mistakes ever America legalizing marijuana. Yeah, so I have no idea how he got there. Let me get to us some text as well. Have some more sound today that I thought was very compelling over the weekend. This is Tom Holman. The borders are obviously this story even more timely now given the truly satanic, unimaginable horror on that you know, New York subway, where as you know by now a woman was set on fire and burned to death by somebody here illgally, who then sat and watched. Now, obviously that's not a reflection on every person here illegally. That's not the point at all. The point is just that when you knowingly allow your borders to be open, you know that along with the people who are just coming for a better life, et cetera. Yeah, they shouldn't come ilegally, but they're just coming for a better life, they're going to obear laws. You're gonna have way too many people who are just hardened criminals, rapists, murderers, psychos. Whatever percentage that is, it's too high a percentage, whether it's one percent, five percent, whatever it is, it's too high a percentage. So not a reflection on your typical illegal, but it's not something any sane nation can tolerate. But for the left, what you just saw on that New York subway is an acceptable casualty rates. That's what we've got to realize. Now, you're Mike Johnston's mayor of Denver, Jared Polis, Michael Bennett, John Hickenlooper, Joe Biden. The last thing in the world they would want would be for someone to be set on fire on a subway by some to hear legally, or be raped or be otherwise murdered. They don't wish that on anybody, but they support policies knowingly, deliberately support policies that they know are going to result in a certain number of people being raped, being murdered, being brutally murdered like that, and they openly support those policies. So there is an acceptable casualty rate to them. And I understand that in certain aspects of life we have to have an acceptable casualty rate because of the social utility. Right, We're not going to shut down our highways. We're going to do everything we can to make them as safe as reasonably possible. But there's no social utility to open borders, no social utility whatsoever. It's just Democrats wanting a whole lot more Democrat voters and being willing to have a lot of people die, a lot innocent people raped, a lot of children trafficked so Democrats can get their additional voters. That's got to be real about what's going on there. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five text d an five seven seven thirty nine. With that in mind, who is your nominee for Colorado Person of the Year. You're on the dead capalish. You know, it's amazing to think we probably never learn her name if not for American Idol. And you think about you want to get philosophical, You think about how much talent there is out there. I can every part of life, not just singing, but every part of life that we never hear about because there's no way for it to get to the surface, to get to the public. Yeah, but she is a gift, totally cow it. I've got to find a way to repost. Is there a way to like repost today? A post I made a couple of years ago because I took Amy to carry Underwood in Vegas for her birthday, maybe a couple of years ago, and I caught Carrie Underwood singing, I mean on my cell phone, singing something in the water, and it's just like off the charts, I mean just off the charts. Can I repost it? Can I pull it back up from two years ago?
Speaker 3: What platform did you post this one?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You can go through and look. Yeah, I'll say you.
Speaker 2: Had to do it here at the Yeah, Yeah, let's do that, because I'd like to get it posted just so. I mean, folks would really enjoy it, because you know, maybe it was just something about being live. But she just went for it. Anything she had, she gave and she hit it and it was It was magnificent. Dan, says a Texter to da n five, seven, seven through nine. Can you talk about the Denver Post headline on Commerce City marijuana store limits? Thank you for that. I actually had it on my list today and I got so caught up in this other stuff. I haven't gotten there yet. This is a good story in the Denver Post by John Aguilar. Cluster of marijuana shops and Commerce City has leaders mulling geographic store limits to spread impact. Wow, what a shock right story reads Commer City wants to impose some order on its marijuana sector. Good luck with that. Let's impose order on drug dealing. Yeah, that works all the time, doesn't it. Nearly all of its retail cannabis stores are located in the southern half of the city, with several clustered close together and more on the way, and elected leaders there want to spread the wealth, spread the wealth, spread the poison. Ultimately, they want to limit how much there is to spread of the industry's impact, whether good or bad. They proposed an eventual cap of eight stores in the city, split evenly between two sides of town. Quote, once you hit a saturation point, it's not good for the stores and it's not good for the community, said Sean Ford, a former Kamas City mayor and current councilman. We watched Denver with the Green Mile, and we were worried that's what would happen here. Wait a second, if it's not good for the stores, why are they doing it. Nobody's put a gun to their head and said, hey, quote legal drug dealer, you gotta and they are legal undercolor at a law. You got to be here. No, they chose to be there. There's a reason they chose to be there. They sell more there, even though they have more competition there. I'm not saying they should be there at all. This is madness. This is insanity to even have storefront marijuana sales like this. It's just insanity because you know what it does to the kids. It green lights it. It doesn't matter that the laws say you can't have it till your ex age. You legalize this stuff, you green light it. You normalize it by putting those storefronts out there, and you're gonna have a lot more kids doing it. It's that simple, and everybody knows that. It comes back to the acceptable casualty rate. And the Democrats who pushed all this, that was an acceptable casualty rate to them to have legalized marijuana, because the left knows. Jerry Brown said it, the uber lefty governor of California. How many stoners can you have and still be a great state. That's the point. The left wants legalized drugs because they know the more people they have dependent on drugs, the more people have they dependent on government, means the more people are going to vote for the Left.
Speaker 6: They know that.
Speaker 2: That's why they want that. So no, the stores choose to be there because they're selling more now. I was out in Commerce City a couple of weeks ago for a funeral, and I get through there in a fairly regular basis, meet clients things like that. But I can't sit here and claim to know the demographics of the north and south of town. So I don't know if this applies to Commerce City or not, but I sure as hell know it applies to lots of places you look and see where they're putting. So many of these marijuana stores and everything else, they are trying to pray on people of color. It is a very common phenomenon. Not every marijuana store, you can cite exceptions, but they try to prey on people of color. Drugs have done more devouring of communities of color, more damage to communities of color historically over time, because you've got drug dealers praying on communities of color. And often it doesn't matter if they're quote legal drug dealers as they are literally Colorado under Colorado law, or they're the guys jumping out of the bushes, they disproportionately prey on people of color. I don't know if that's what's going on in Commerce City, but I you can see what's happening right. The very first date ever legalized this was Alaska, years before Colorado. And what did Alaska do after the body's piled up and the ruined kids piled up and everything else. They got rid of it. Now thirty years later when big marijuana industry money came back and they voted it in again, but they had it, and they got rid of it because guess what, it ain't worth the harm. You're on the Dan Kapla show