Speaker 1: Baby, are my game statue. It takes a little tangle. You don't want mess with me, Mess with me baby, my gangster to pouch Baby, You're a game Statooar.
Speaker 2: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listener discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 3: Fellas, this ain't my first time at the rodeo.
Speaker 4: How doy, folks, you're s double J back here coming at you live slash live from my.
Speaker 5: Studio slash RV.
Speaker 4: Dining room located directly inside America. Welcome back, folks of the innwebs, once again your host of Operation GCD J J Vance here and perhaps more notably not the vice president anyhow, Welcome back, folks with the innerwebs. Thanks again for joining me here tonight to get a little GCD. We'll be your pilot and navigator for tonight's Shenanigan infused journey into the mind of this particular garbage can dude, And I'm not gonna lie to you, folks of the interwebs. Got a real barnburner here on deck free all tonight and a cult and or s O Teret review of the twenty fourteen cinematic masterpiece Inherent Wece based upon the Thomas Pinchot novel Novell novel Novell novel both an interesting characters, Pinchon and the man who directed the film, Paul Thomas Anderson. And in regards to tonight's discussion, probably a lot of occult n ESO terrorism around both of those characters, just looking at you know, a review of their past and whatnot and their other projects. So, without any further ado, folks of interwebs, I thank you all again for joining me here tonight to get Little GCD. We'll welcome in or here our guests. We got Austin Waite Picard, Welcome back to Operation GCD.
Speaker 2: Sir, what's up?
Speaker 6: Brother?
Speaker 7: Thanks for having me man, You already know how much I appreciate you do it. Every time we talk, I learn a lot. So I'm eager to hear just you know, pick the brain of not only you, but also the other two guests, because I'm certainly excited just to definitely workshop ideas in terms of the various just one layered applications to so many of the different real you know, live scandalous events throughout history, especially more recently in modern history. But the era that inherent vice covers, I think is very important. So I'm eager to kind of discuss some of that, right, I think your spot onsor and I learned a lot from you as well.
Speaker 4: In fact, I was catching your already Dead show last night and I like where your brain holes that in regard as the mc martin school, where you know, all the evidence suggests that school was put on top of an existing tunnel operation.
Speaker 5: The tunnels were first then the school, right exactly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was like an old money scion family too that was involved, uh with that had intelligence connections in their background as well.
Speaker 4: Big time, dude, big time. It's crazy to me. You know, it's never ending. Thanks again for joining me here tonight, Austin. Way for card to get a little GCD. You're the host of the Underclass podcast Already Dead. You do another one with saying Tripoli that I've yet to follow up on a catch but you're you're busy, man. Did you have any other plugs you'd like to you like to share with the folks with.
Speaker 7: Earwhebs man that that basically covers it all, honestly, just check out the Underclass podcast and uh and yeah, you enjoy anything you hear or anything I've ever done resonates with you. Best place to support me is always the patron.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, and I got your links in the show notes all ready for folks to check out. And our other guest here tonight, the Cosmic Peach is Julie the Cosmic Peach and not Bill Colby, the host of Conspiracy Playtime, and welcome back to Operation g You sir, and welcome back to Operation GCD for your first time, ma'am.
Speaker 8: I'm actually known as the Cosmic Pair for some reason.
Speaker 5: You all are starting your own little cosmic fruit guards.
Speaker 8: I have a little pair of shaped gotcha.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having us.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, thank you all for joining us here tonight for this film review. I know we've briefly mentioned in the past. I know Austin had mentioned to me before this is one of his favorite films, and so did not Bill Colby, And I know Julia you had mentioned that you were a big fan of this film as well, and you know I deeply it's one of my favorite films. In fact, it's one of the last films I've seen in the theaters where I was didn't really feel disappointed. Right, there's a lot of since twenty fourteen. There's a lot of disappointments from Hollywood, but this was a good story, solid, you know, great directing, you know, great story to base it off of, et cetera, because there is variations between the screenplay and the book. But you know, I really personally though, I connect to this level or this film and like a you in the book for that matter, and more of a molecular level. I joke because it's a private investigator who loves the smoke pot and solved mysteries, and that's kind of a lot.
Speaker 7: So that's man, that is too funny, honestly.
Speaker 5: But I do agree with your statement before they're awesome.
Speaker 4: I made that this period of time covered in the storyline here Tonight's film is a very integral time in America's America's history is a turning point of you will to our modern day society agreed, the late sixties, early seventies one hundred percent. I think that really the entire situation behind the plot, as far as the layered conspiracy involved with the plot itself all throughout in terms of the Golden Fang enterprise, It's very interesting how you see this yeah overarching enterprise, the criminal enterprise playing out in more ways than one, which perfectly represents how these insane underground networks that are so well established at such a sophisticated level. I think it was really post World War Two, right, the Gladio Stay Behind networks and the rat lines that were effectively, you know, kind of implemented, and you had, of course paper Clip. But I think that the trauma based mind control followed in a certain way, but as far as being prioritized. But still it's not as if it wasn't already a priority. But I think it was just sort of the sinister nature of what it became. But still every level within this plot, it essentially is just drug trafficking, you know, arms smuggling at a certain degree, there's there's the pharmaceutical nature of running this cult sort of running and right, and then we got colts, we got mind control, we got the rehab centers. I mean, what you're describing is what you're what you're describing is the operation Gladio Stay Behind, drug trafficking, Uh, you know, murder inc.
Speaker 5: You know, enterprises. I think he's on it. It's all covered in here.
Speaker 4: It's all focuses around the Manson story and it's taking place at the time of the Manson trials. That's the storyline is going on. And they reference the Manson stuff throughout here, and there's so much Manson lore and whatnot embedded throughout this film because I've been a big I've been on the Manson trail for about fifteen years now, long before I found out Old Charlie and I were both you know, we were ken folks from Pikeville, Kentucky, you know, McCoy's and Mainards that is.
Speaker 5: But what we're describing is what I like to call Colby's queers.
Speaker 4: Not not this Colby, Bill Colby and his stay behind network, and not a commentary on their sexual preferences, but the strange and almallest nature that these psychological operations and military operations have left in our society, with you know, the you know, the confluence of these events with the mafia, military, spooks, drug trafficking.
Speaker 5: We see it all here in the Colts. So it is a very interesting story in the Guard.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the Arian Brotherhood, you have the like, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, I forgot about that. Yep, yep.
Speaker 7: Yet not only were they running security, but they're helping with you know, really every level of the operation, you know, targeted assassinations were being you know conducted. Basically one of them was a Cohen intel pro operative that was essentially being hired by the FEDS to commit targeted assassinations in political executions. I mean, it's crazy to me. But also you brought up Charles Manson how much is layered in throughout this the same thing with with of course, like what I thought of was the role of the Brotherhood of Eternal Love, the biker gang involved at the Ultimat festival and how they essentially were there providing was it Ronald Stark or something was his name that that was basically claimed that he he said that he was essentially he provided pace slips from Langley, that he was he was smuggling all of this LSD and this Orange Sunshine acid on behalf of the actual CIA right all throughout the sixties is what he was claiming. But anyway, just completely to me that being introduced to the general population as far as like orange Sunshine acid, like having these very unique and you know, just unique qualities in terms of the chemical compound itself and then being distributed by what the authorities were referring to as the hippie mafia, right, which was it was. It's just it is all layered throughout this plot in a way that I think the average person sort of misses, especially on like first viewing, you know what I mean, They're not big.
Speaker 4: I've talked a lot of folks that are familiar with these narratives and conspiracy culture we're describing. You've seen this film, and they don't pick up a lot. And I'm not diminishing their few points, but it is it is deeply embedded in this film and even myself, I've watched it literally one hundred plus times, you know, and I continue to pick up on little parts and pieces here and there because my my knowledge of these subjects also evolved.
Speaker 5: So I did.
Speaker 4: I did a review of this in the Cult and Orreesso Terror review my first one film review, I think with Recluse at the Forum on this film. He's a big fan of it as well. Did that about two and a half years ago. So I've evolved with a lot of my viewpoints on these subject matters even in that time. So you know, I think it is important to note that even seeing it once, like you're saying, and watching it over again, you know, with a new lenser perspective. I think it is. It's interesting what you pick up on this film. It is that layered and deep. But before we go any further here tonight's festivities and film reviews, do you all have anything you working on over their conspiracy play time or causing Peach, I know y'all are oftentimes just as busy there as mister Austin wait Percard as far as show.
Speaker 7: Talking content over your introduction, guys, I didn't mean to do that.
Speaker 3: You're good.
Speaker 8: That's the way it goes. Introductions can go all over the place, right.
Speaker 9: We actually are kind of working on something together right now, Combo, Yeah, Peach and Pair.
Speaker 3: It's a three part series. Do you want to talk about it because I talked about it last time.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It's just focused on mental illness and the history of different perspectives on it culturally throughout time, and then of course tying in all the MK culture stuff pharmaceuticals, and then I think in the third episode we'll talk about the pop culture element. You know, one Flee over the Cuckoo's Nest, all of it American horror story.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm excited about that one. But I'm probably gonna be taking a couple of weeks off here soon, so we decided to do one last little uh series together, kick off maternity.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she says, take a couple of weeks off. I'm kind of laughing about that.
Speaker 3: What you don't think I can?
Speaker 8: Oh, I think we're gonna take more off.
Speaker 3: Oh I was gonna say that. I at least need a couple of weeks.
Speaker 8: Yeah, over conspiracy playtime. I've got so many episodes backlogged that it's hard to keep up with. But yeah, trying to be consistent with it got real political lately with all the you know, technocracy stuff. But hopefully I'm gonna swing it back to the funner topics.
Speaker 4: I yeah like that, like Murder and Colts, like we did on that, It's win raised cold. That was a real born burner. I appreciate your own loaded me on that conversation.
Speaker 8: Yeah, have you released that yet? I'm just curious because I somebody did you did?
Speaker 4: I think yeah, right around the same time Julie did there. Yeah, I'm a lot of rave reviews.
Speaker 8: Oh good. Yeah, that was a fun episode, especially since it's a cult local to us that it was operating. I'm sure, some people I know were doing d MT with those folks up in the mountains, and yeah.
Speaker 4: Well for sure I had time. Spread Oh go ahead, Julia, I followed this good.
Speaker 3: Oh, no, you're fine.
Speaker 9: I was just gonna say I had a good time doing the Twins review too. So I always like to jump on for movies. I think it's fun, and this one actually was one that Colby was like, oh, you have to watch it, and I was like, it looks super lame. I don't watch it, and then you know, I at the end of it, I was just kind of like, what the fuck did I just watch? Because it's told from like walking perspective, I guess, and so.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't know what I just saw, Like what what?
Speaker 9: And then he explained it to me, and then I watched it again, and then I was in the middle of watching it right before we jumped on. And there's so many like little hidden things. You can't just watch it one time. You have to watch it a couple times. The first time I watched it, it felt disjointed and it felt like, what is.
Speaker 3: This a dream he's having? You know?
Speaker 5: I felt the same way.
Speaker 4: And I've heard that common review because you get that, you know, you have that in the book. You have a narrator and you have a friend, and then they mashed a narrator and the friend together. So sometimes you see her. Sometimes she's real and sometimes she's not. But it also plays, I think, into that trippy nature of the entire film in that respect.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, no, this was a really cool one. I'm glad you picked this one. Kolbe will be able to offer up more than even I can, but it was a movie.
Speaker 5: I'm excited to do this.
Speaker 4: If I may just offer a couple of quick plugs here for Operation GCD. I got coming up some uh some other barn burners here this week.
Speaker 5: Somewhere I got them. Maybe not. Oh there it is.
Speaker 4: Got Anatomy as Satantic Panic Tomorrow night, nine point fifteen pm Eastern Sander Times. Going over that Phase three portion of the propaganda unpacking, sort of the framework there with the Landing report, how Oprah Winfrey gets involved and so on and so forth, building upon our sie ops to mine more patterned of behavior and operations there from holding up at mikey Akino and Gang.
Speaker 5: I like to make it. I like to make him a little bit more gory each each week.
Speaker 4: You know, he's got a litle bit more teeth going on, the more blood popping off on his uniform, you know what I mean, deserves it for sure.
Speaker 8: He needs more eyebrow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, well I didn't want to spoiler alert sir, but we're gonna do the eyebrows. And when I run out of more blood, I'm gonna start making the eyebrows beef here and then Operation GCD Sundays, I got the Zizzians invade Vermont. Somebody trans Apocalypse, Silicon Valley based AI focused rationalist vegan homicidal death cult. They're still out in about no worries. In fact, literally literally the Process church that their attorney to get helped the leader of that cult fake his death before they went on their murder spree is literally part of the Neoork Process and bandmates with Boyd Rice, major figure in the Neo Process. Church of Satan ard Nazi Satan is Nazi type Tracy Twyman's old mentor. Right, every time I mentioned that, folks, you seem to think I'm talking trust, I'm just sick calls them house the season.
Speaker 5: Sat in the facts.
Speaker 7: But yeah, what are your thoughts on Tracy Twinement, because I just said, yeah, a lot of thoughts.
Speaker 2: On that too.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll talk about that time. Yeah, well, yeah, happy to share them.
Speaker 4: I shared a lot of them when I was unpacking some of the ideas around this, the uh, the framework of the Satanic panic propaganda. There was a real Satanic panic in the media, right, organized, well organized, well financed, in order to you know, deter folks from trust in their own census, you know, up with mikey Akina was a Star Wars fan fiction writer, so I often describe it as he's doing like a Jedi mind trick on folks. These are not the Satanis you're looking for, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean that's that's one hundred percent what they did and what what it. It was hilarious because I remember covering it around the time that I did the Finders episode, which really plunged me into the sort of more state sponsored child sex trafficking networks that are legitimately uh, you know, credible, and you can you can go through the documents and legitimately see the evidence that was you know, presented by the United States Customs Agent Ramond J. Martinez, and and uh, it becomes undeniable, and it also becomes very evident why they sort of derailed his career path and and because he remained at least grounded within fundamental basic principles and ethics in terms of abusing children, right and refusing to remain silent, but then also realizing that maybe his own well being was at stake, so potentially he should just like remain silent in terms of media appearances. But either way, it's fascinating to see how they used the Satanic panic, which to me is just another manufactured, you know, misconception, right.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure, Now your spot onster, you are spot on, and i'll if I may at a response to your statement and provide your response at Tracy Twyman Common as.
Speaker 5: Well, sir.
Speaker 4: Also Real Quick Fridays at nine to fifteen pm Eastern Saint Times here with my weekly roundtable on conspiracy culture and high weirdness with Tim, host of a sixth century podcast.
Speaker 5: So that'll be a real barn burner as well.
Speaker 4: But now you're spot on there Austin, so QAnon and Pizzagate respond off as the next the next version of this Satanic panic and literally orchestrated by Paul Valet you know, which is a keynote boss who wrote the SIPs of Mind where General Vallet's on Fox News pushing a lot of these kind across the media and his shit old General Flynn there and in regards to so that's intriguing. And then of course you see Tracy Twyman on the front end of that. She's on the tip of the spear with pushing that stuff. She even seems to have started her own little Q and on operation called in and On or something like that. I did a show in a couple weeks ago on my Thursdays. I included it. But she so this is this is kind of my broad perspective on her. So she she parts ways officially allegedly with Boyd Rice and the Devout Satan's Nazzi Fella, the guy who invented industrial rock, another one of his proteges, you know, along with Genesis Peorich and almost exclusively processed Church movement, none of you know, between him and Peorch and then their underlinger, their protege Trent Reznor and Marilyn Manson there would record their first albums in the Tate Polanski death House in the studio in the angeleand Pig Studio, so that it's a little too on the nose for it, right, But she parts way as a fish to the Boyd Rice in December of twenty or two thousand and four. So in January of two thousand and two, Tracy Twin publishes an article about sexual Satanic ritual abuse in Hustler magazine where she's naming, literally naming Larry Flint in that piece has been president. And I'm not saying it's not true, but what I'm saying is the idea you're publishing that in Larry French's publication is a little silly.
Speaker 5: So that's two.
Speaker 4: Thousand and two. She breaks no mentions of the current this is all old shit, no mentions of the current shit, despite her being really good friends with the major player in the neo process in Church of Satan, Boyd Rice, her co author and mentor, so they part ways two thousand and four. Well, in two thousand and eight she publishes that a longer version of that article from the Hustler magazine, and a book in two thousand and eight about mind control. Still no mention of Boyd Rice or any of these other new Satanists or process folks, and she hasn't really changed her mind on anything. And then after that she's booking neo processment folks like Al Jorgensen on Clyde Lewis the show, right, and Clyde Lewis, again, this is something he told me. He didn't say neo process. He just said she booked Al Jorgenson. So, well that's a major neo process figure and he he, you know, he well again I can go full process. I won't do that, but say what I'm saying there is then she starts writing books about Baphomet. No mention of Doug, you know, Lucy and Greaves. In twenty twelve, he starts doing his national tour with the Satanic Temple. He runs the process dot org website. He attacks Satanic ritual abuse victims through the false memory syndrome. Spychiatrist. Right, it's all the same network, you know, scumbags in my opinion. But and I'm not speaking them that. I'm just saying folks like Lucy and Greeds and whatnot there but the propaganda's play, you know, in the control of opposition. They seem to have a purpose for somebody like like Tracy who's writing books about Baha Met and not mentioning Doug the Satanic temple Bafomet and you know, loos and greaves and all that stuff. And I'm like, well, and now I asked her that question. These are things I brought up to her. I'm being you know, candid here. I probably to her when our discussions and our communications minding her so, you know, like because she was attacking the Templar and Santael's baft mists, I'm like, what about these guys? And then I look more to that there Rynan process dot Org. He's a he's a false memory guy from Harvard spychiatrist. I mean, and like, you're not writing about their baffro mat stuff right right, and you're telling me all this templars. I was just literally reciting the Vaticans playbook.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 4: I don't want to get too far down that rabbit hole, but that is kind of my thoughts on these matters. When we look at a lot of these things in conspiracy culture, Manson included. He's a major figure as far as venerated amongst amongst the Nazi Satanist crowd, like Boyd Rice, who did the Manson Chronicles with Nicholas Shrek. So you know, these are these are things that when there's a subculture today that still venerates a lot of these principles that we see here within that that movement, and going back to those film, you know that Manson. You can't separate Manson in the process. Folks try to like Tom O'Neil, but.
Speaker 5: They're not. They're not being honest, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, No, they're absolutely not. And there's I mean to me, it seems as if they were using the same alias, right, isn't that what what Charles Manson claimed himself, which is so ridiculous that you had like individual process members who were at the authoritative level as far as the leadership level, had had allegedly went that traveled from Boston and met with what's his name? Uh, the dude that that had the falling out with with Tom O'Neill right later on, uh ship what's his name? Dammit? Just as far as the individual prosecutor, I believe, but hold on, let me pull that. Yeah, dude, I didn't. I was going to say, Bela.
Speaker 8: Lagosi Bela is dead.
Speaker 7: We that is so funny.
Speaker 4: Oh, by the way, I think we see the back of these of this of the spook operations there in the cover up of these narratives today with Tom O'Neill, you know ed Sanders pegged him as a spook, you know, you know, over a decade ago when he's working on this twenty year volume of the Manson story right like in Sanders files, like he wanted nothing to do with Tom O'Neill, you know what I mean, he's a wise man, that's Sanders.
Speaker 8: Well, Tom O'Neill went on Joe Rogan show to plug that book. Rogan hadn't even finished fucking reading it yet, and you can tell, like, Okay, as soon as somebody's on that podcast, my haunches go up, and then you see like Danny Doudaw's stuff that she's been uncovering about Tom O'Neill. It's just like, fuck, I liked that book a lot. Yeah, because it did give us new ship, no doubt about that, but absolutely crumbs away from like the process shit that you're talking about.
Speaker 9: Isn't there something a guy with like a pew vest or is that Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, no, that's strangely enough, his name is Bill Vance with Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, no, not I checked it out. Not his birthday.
Speaker 4: But it is strange while he took the name of the pseudonym surnamed Vance, I'm very confused with that still to this day, of who he knew in which to take that name, I'm very curious, but I've yet to find out that answer.
Speaker 5: But no, it's not his given name. But he didn't. There's a lot of characters loved him, love he made.
Speaker 4: He made an entire vest, his motorcycle vest was made out of pubes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you.
Speaker 5: Never went to prison?
Speaker 3: Uh do you do you remember thrash? He told me about the pub best. He said it was in Chaos and I was like, really, I don't remember.
Speaker 4: I first read about it, and Adam go rightly, he's the shadow over Santa Susannah.
Speaker 5: I believe.
Speaker 7: Okay, very interesting, which is a good book.
Speaker 4: It's not, it's not you know again, you much like Tom O'Neal, I don't throw the baby out with the bathtub. Tom O'Neill does present a lot of good evidence about the Operation Chaos, and I think that's important to understand these components of Charlie was playing so many different sides. I think he was an agent for a lot of different people and we see that exemplified in this film, in fact with Owen Wilson's character. But before we do that, let's let's describe the film tonight. Say we got Jacquin Phoenix in her advice is a private investigator in Serra nineteen seventy There writers at seventy one. They tell you the beginning of the film is seventy right, Gordiina Beach, right, which is kind of a it's kind of a fake Santa Monica, I think, right, I mean, you're you're an.
Speaker 7: Ass supposed to Yeah, it's supposed to be in Manhattan Beach because I believe that was where the author was living when he wrote the book, and so he kind of modeled it after Manhattan Beach, which, by the way, Manhattan Beach the mc martin preschool, anyone doesn't ring a bell, right, Like that is legitimately where that major skin it all takes place. So it's not at all surprising to me that that would have been the location, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Sure, yeah, No, that's a that's a great point, and and that's one of the things I found intriguing about this. But me, uh, just bringing y'all's attention to mister, not an actual Vance.
Speaker 8: He looks like seeing his face, he actually looks like a guy who would wear a pube vest right.
Speaker 5: In line up.
Speaker 8: Probably few vests like he's probably this makes so much more sense.
Speaker 4: So he he so many things about Charlie are misunderstood. For for a period of time there he was running a quote unquote modeling agency on the Sunset Strip.
Speaker 5: And old Bill Van you know Bill Vance. What's that, sir?
Speaker 7: Do you know the name of it? I'm just curious.
Speaker 5: It was Stars Talent Agency. Okay.
Speaker 4: Interesting, he was running as as I got out a Terminal Island there when he when he linked up with I'm digging deep my brain hole for some Manson lower Kaufman, the music producer that got him linked up with the Beach Boys. That was his cell made at Terminal Island. He got him linked up, was running some ladies there and Bill Van Sickle was doing one recruiting from strip clubs, him and his pew Best. Interesting, so you know some of the ladies in the Manson grouve got linked up in there because of he was the recruiter right there. He doesn't get described much. He's never done any prison time for the Manson crimes, right major f.
Speaker 7: I know it was, Yeah, Charlie legitimately said as far as what was it, the Robert Moore was the alias that Robert Grimston allegedly went by, right. So that was another firm process connection that always blew my mind whenever I covered the Ultimate Evil and Ed Sanders book as well, just in terms of the various connections that they laid out for for Manson himself, and I think it was also what was it philed phil Jahon or something like that. I believe he's the author of a book that essentially laid out the the descriptive nature of Manson, essentially claiming to have associated with Robert de Grimston and uh and claiming that what he told to This is the craziest part, because this was during the Tate Lebionca trial that he tells uh uh uh Bugliosi that whenever Bugliosi asked him if he knew Robert Moore, Charlie responds, you're looking at him more and I are one and the same, And that always just yeah, dude, I mean it reminded me of.
Speaker 5: Oh man, it.
Speaker 7: Was Aleister Crowley and Hitler, right like that strange connection there. There was a quote that that's almost rang just as as far as the similarities, it's it's kind of extraordinary, but still not at all surprising that you had that sort of could obviously the Theosophical Society and the strange nature of the Nazi occult that in what they were practicing, but but yeah, I don't know, man, it definitely and considering the direct connection to Manson specifically claiming that he and Robert de Grimston we were living under the same alias, it just was stunning to me. And then it was the father John and brother Matthew, and I wondered if it was like was it there's father John is mentioned multiple times right as far as certain even going and visiting with Manson before they actually issued the death issue of the Process magazine, which was directly yeah, where where they put in the Manson essay or whatever the hell it was, which is just extraordinary to me. But but yeah, that it was. Those were the two representatives of the Process that went to meet with the with the Bugliosi, which which I just thought fascinating obviously, you know, but.
Speaker 5: Anyway, PR game pretty good, don't they.
Speaker 4: I Mean, they're always trying to cover their their steps, right, and that's kind of what they do excel.
Speaker 11: In that, right.
Speaker 7: And the allegedly it was after he was asking questions the prosecutor about the process that he was then visited. As much as I think he was, he was controlled as far as uh, you know, I think he was somewhat compromised and very much on the take. As far as Bugliosi's role within the trial itself, I just think, uh, the the nature of them actually, you know, taking the effort to go and actually meet with Bugliosi and then ask him various questions and and confirm with him that Robert de Grimston never like sort of uh at the very least, they never preached violence of any kind.
Speaker 5: Right, and he is the devil, but we're not violent. Right.
Speaker 4: And then if you look at all these aspects again, you start looking at the all the theology or philosophies of Manson, it's all processing.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 4: There's just no way to separate the two on above. These are the examples you're providing right there, which are excellent examples. And we see the maschinations of this entirement of this processing machine. And when you're saying Bogliosi, didn't they went and met with him. They could You're right, they could have just met with him at the next cult meeting if you asked me, because Bogliosi has got some weird sex cult stuff going on in his life, and he's not the first one in the l A Prosecutor's office we have. It was Charles Manson's personal friend and representative. From what I believe it was, Uh Linda or the one of the Manson girls, Uh uh Cassavian, thank you, Kasevian. Believe it's Cassavian's attorney there in the Manson trial for a while, which is again the period we're talking about here. And again they referenced throughout the film the Manson family and the Colts, and we see the machinations of that Colt again throughout the film. We see the outlaw biker gangs, we see the Satanist Nazis, we see the dentists.
Speaker 5: Are you familiar with Old Charlie's buddy Victor.
Speaker 7: Wild No, honestly, Oh all.
Speaker 5: Right, Colby, Julie, have you all familier with Victor Wilde?
Speaker 8: He was a dentist with a pub.
Speaker 5: He was not only a dentist, sir. He was also the head.
Speaker 4: He was a Satanist Nazi, the head of I believe it was Satan Slaves outlaw biker gang there they were Charlie was charging you know, this was again this is the machinations of the drug trade there. So they're working with these outlaw biker gangs for largely logistics and security, which is still going on today. In fact, I was going across an example in the Idaho four case of that same situation outlaw biker gangs literally admitting to investigators in that case and documents released. So they were doing security to drug shipments to the murder house, being you know, for drop offs, which again is the same thing we're talking about here as far as the outlaw biker gangs go. But Victor Wild yeah, really good friends with Charlie dentists, uh and the leader of one of those outlaw biker gangs there, and we see those folks in the film.
Speaker 3: Can I just say something real quick? I know this is kind of like maybe off and I know JJ doesn't watch Dexter, but view of the season with the Barrel Girls.
Speaker 9: Oh, like the there was a network of dudes kidnapping and raping and torturing these girls.
Speaker 3: One of them was a dentist.
Speaker 7: I remember that.
Speaker 3: One of them was like a motivational.
Speaker 8: Speaker, like the self help guy.
Speaker 9: But one of them was a d dan the dentist. But I just find it interesting. There's always like some some group of people, a dentist is involved, like public is involved.
Speaker 4: You're pointing out there, all Star team. Sounds like you got a mind control guy. You're a dentist guy. So I don't I'm not precisely certain what these dentists. There's a lot of weird dentists around Manson in the family, but there's.
Speaker 8: A lot of big biology.
Speaker 7: To wow, I wouldn't be surprised, but I'm I'm telling you there was a concerted effort to apparently utilize these fake dentistry cutouts for intelligence purposes while they were actually experimenting on these molar implants they would utilize for brain implants effectively, it really was, and it was behavioral modification and and uh and understanding.
Speaker 4: I assume that's the roller playing right. It's some sort of like trying to control.
Speaker 3: Bart and short.
Speaker 7: It's so fucking funny in this in this role, dude, I'll be honest, he kills it this sequence when it's just so perfect, Dude, it's so perfect, like it's got coke energy all day. And then they get in the car.
Speaker 4: It's the best ie coke.
Speaker 7: What did he say? Don't just h I forget when he puts, hey, what are you putting underneath the seat man, it's like it's straight up status.
Speaker 5: No attention to them, no attention to that package.
Speaker 4: So as we as we're describing her, ya Queen Phoenix's character of the pot smoking p I, he gets basically embroiled in this not by his own intent. Folks, are you know there's a there's a puppet. There's someone pulling the strings here. There's a puppet master if you will. And that's in my opinion, Josh Brolin that we see throughout the film it's kind of pulling the strings on this and and and pushing Ya Queen Phoenix's character into into doing his Brolin's deeds form because he's fed up with a corruption within l A p D. But it's funny because Brolin plays a robbery homicide detective who I presume is amalgamation of a few guys, but most notably Philip Van Atder.
Speaker 7: Is that an ash that's a direct reference. You think he was inspired by his character was inspired by that individual, is what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Well, they both have Yeah, they both have a Dutch name, right, Philip van Atdter and you got Bigfoot Norwegian name right, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 7: The it's so interesting how how they do Like I thought what Julia was describing earlier, as far as the sort of psychological state that it the just the the nature of the film and and kind of the pace and every single aspect of it, it feels like you're suffering from. It's so funny because they continually reference heavy Doper's memory and then he's he's consistently sitting there and he's like, not hallucinating, he's writing on his notepad right when he's sitting there, having conversations, and he's like and these yeah, these various connections are being made and he's trying to ground himself back into reality, like is this real? And now you're questioning that very fact as the audience member, which is another real just a brilliant facet to the experience. You know, it's it's a I think it's honestly, it's it was It's an extraordinary film for that reason alone, because it does sort of evoke these emotions that are directly I think what they were hoping to achieve, and uh, man like.
Speaker 5: I think you're I think you're right.
Speaker 4: As far as the trippy nature of it, right, I think I think Pnchon did a good job on the book, but Anderson even excelled on that by kind of again matching the narrator and the achuen Phoenix's friend and the same person becomes very trippy of what is and is not the current reality that man's experiencing. Objectively, we're inside his head, right, But yeah, real quick, straight Satans, thank you much. That is Victor Wilde. It was he was the Straights, not Satan slaves. Straight Satans. I get my I get my Nazi Satans biker games currently. But it's a it's a great point anti IDENTI I'm a huge anti dent anti identis.
Speaker 5: That medieval tor torture Seinfeld that's.
Speaker 8: Got a theory about why Joaquin's Phoenix character is so disjointed because it took me probably about ten viewings before I got to this theory. But I think that he is actually an ultra victim he is being he's being like led down so many paths by so many people. He doesn't question any of it. He knows he hallucinates. I think the narrator slash friend is supposed to be his hallucination. Like it's that that Joanna Newsom character. No one else ever acknowledges her. It's usually just those two alone in a scene, but even when they're with other people, he's the only one who sees her. So I think that, Like, yeah, big, I like it.
Speaker 4: I like that idea, sir, because he's also, in my opinion, part of an Operation Chaost like we're talking about with Manson being part of the CIA's Operation Chaos at least in one component. And how Ellen Wilson kind of represents a portion of that tale in the film and his character. But Jack Queen phantasy, if you think about it, he's a a PI working under the name Doc at a at a free medical clinic, right, and he's got a handler who's played by Benicio del Toro, who's this weird Marie Marine time lawyer.
Speaker 5: Right, He's got like a lawyer handle WHOA.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. So Manson was playing all these sides we know that much. We know he was doing it. We see this naming with Owen Wilson in the film, but ultimately speaking playing all these sides, they're really only playing for one side, and that's ultimately this cult within this national security frame framework. And that's what we see, you know, spoil alert towards the end of the film, when Jaqueen Phoenix gets Owen Wilson's character out of out of this cult network situation, this Cohen tail Pro stuff. So we see Coen Telpro and you know, literally described in the film, but we see the machinations of Operation Chaos played out through Yaqueen Phoenix's character. And again we see other elements of this with the Black Gorilla Gang who's teaming up with the outlaw Nazi bikers, and we see that represent through folks like Donald the Freeze in the Manson Family exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yes, the girl that's like that, that's narrating, that's supposed to be the friend watching it back again today.
Speaker 3: Maybe this is out of the book, I don't know, but like even the language she uses, it's so new age like dreamlike weirdness, hypnotic, right, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 9: The Neptune is going to conjunct with this and the dope and the dad, and I was thinking to myself, it really does feel like it's almost meant to confuse you at points.
Speaker 8: Yes, she's his programming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I Yeah, that's what here.
Speaker 8: Here's a funny thing too. So that's Joanna Newsome, the harp player that's playing Liege. She's married to Andy Samberg from Saturday Night Life.
Speaker 5: Oh way.
Speaker 8: Yeah. And Paul Thomas Anderson, the director of this movie. The chick that works in the front office. That's Paul Thomas Anderson's I have this weird like Scientology Saturday night Life.
Speaker 4: That's well, I'm glad you said that there, because there's only so many films you can do relative to scientology with science intelligence where you make the top of my list of secret scientologists.
Speaker 5: Thomas Anderson's up there for sure.
Speaker 8: I mean, have you seen The Master?
Speaker 5: I think that's what I think, that's what got.
Speaker 7: Of course he I'm gonna have to rewatch it again after it's a watch. I love it so much though when I when I first watched it, I watched it many times when it first came out. But yeah, in hindsight, now knowing what I do about because again it was I wasn't as well versed in definitely hadn't even been introduced to the process when I first watched that film. So it's like, uh, thinking about it now, especially in terms of, you know, clearly the uh, the the scientology nature of of of Philip Seymour Hoffman. Clearly I mean representing l H. You know, which is.
Speaker 5: Just not a good light, and they do not like that within scientilic right.
Speaker 7: But again, it just to me it was interesting because like Joaquin Phoenix in that role, he was like this, he was definitely fractured in every way as a person. It was like what the animalistic nature of mankind is what it was supposed to represent or something I believe is what they hoped his character would represent to the audience, Which makes sense if you're considering like who is most vulnerable to this kind of esoteric these kind of esoteric teachings in terms of like many of the occult New Age organizations that were I believe, kind of made out of whole cloth by the intelligence agencies for this reason alone to implement this New Age philosophy, and I think in order for us to embrace this inverted moral landscape, and these these upside down inverted moral principles that clearly are you know, the antithesis to what you should attempt to just practice in your daily life as far as your uh, you know, your most core values that you uphold right as an individual person that make you a worthwhile and a net positive to society at large. Which is another hilarious kind of like misconception in terms of the poison pill that is collectivism, which I consistently, you know, I kind of preach on that just just thing.
Speaker 5: It's the same thing. I mean, what you're saying, sir, I think is the same thing. With my main interject.
Speaker 4: I think it's the same thing, because what it boils down to is all these commedy bastards, right all, you know, the process sort of out Marxist. I don't see any divers two ideologies. Folks can battle some antics all they want. It all ends of nihilism, and it is all very anti American, anti liberty garbage. Exactly what you're saying, this is spook operations to introduce the New Age.
Speaker 5: That's really what it is. Introduced. Fuck COMMI shit, yes, their good.
Speaker 8: I thought that the Woaquin Phoenix character and the master. He was supposed to be like a Parsons type guy because it's like the pre pool to the showdown, because he's the guy mixing all the chemicals. You are right about that, Yeah, and then they start this feud and the movie ends before we get to like the big show.
Speaker 5: I forgot he was.
Speaker 7: He was just making these these.
Speaker 4: Toxic an interesting point. You bring up an interesting point. For sure, we might have to do a future one on that's or.
Speaker 5: I do enjoy it.
Speaker 8: I love to that. I've only seen that movie twice. It's it's painful for me to watch because of the way.
Speaker 5: It's not good at least one of my least favorite Paul times.
Speaker 8: I love the movie, but it's just, yeah, you're watching it through characters. IY is just much like with one of the one Recovering Today.
Speaker 4: Supposed to stop slightly above Punch Drunk Love for me, slightly above Punch Runk Club.
Speaker 7: I love Punch Dunk Love, though, man, I do love that one.
Speaker 8: That's Adam.
Speaker 4: I mean, I like all Paul Thomas Anderson films. I just that's you know, it's not it's not high on my list there, you know, I get it.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, I was just gonna say to you in this that the very beginning of the movie, like after he meets with his ex girlfriend, the next scene after that is when we see the narrator chick, and I swear it's like trying to set it up that he.
Speaker 3: Has like split personality or he's dissociated in some way.
Speaker 4: I think that's part of the reason why you all mentioned before you all were spot on your analysis of how folks initially took this film is because of that reason, I think. But I also think it's done intentionally to paint this this kind of mystical nature of the entire film.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, because you remember she says you need to do something about your hair. If you change your hair, you change your life. And then the next scene he's got those little perms.
Speaker 7: Perm yeah right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And it's like he's totally disassociated.
Speaker 9: Now he's got a perm and now he's got you know what, he's sitting there watching TV.
Speaker 4: And I'm glad you mentioned this because I got a clipped out up here to introduce us to this narrator and the exact mystical nature you're describing, because it does immediately hit you with is this lady real or because you see her later and she is real, you presume she is right, not Israel, but is an actual person.
Speaker 7: Did you see they have marshmallows on that pizza, by the way, in the scene when with the narrator, when they're where, when they're just eating in the restaurant. I thought it was my wife pointed, Oh, I thought that was mozzarella. I hope it was, because I was like that fucking marshmallows, dude, I was disturbed.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, well let's yeah, let's watch this brief introduction here to the film, and we see the mystical nature. It kicks us off.
Speaker 12: On she came along the alley and up the backstairs the way she always used to. Doc hadn't seen her in over a year.
Speaker 2: Nobody had.
Speaker 3: Back then.
Speaker 12: It was always sandals, bottom half of a flower print bikini and a faded country Joe in the fish t shirt. Tonight she was all in flat, lank gear, hair, a lot shorter than he remembered, looking just like she swore she would never look.
Speaker 5: So that is a good I mean, it's a really to me. It's a gripping way to start the film.
Speaker 4: And again it paints the mystical nature once you starts seeing this lady's not so much in his head. Possibly possibly not. We also get introduced to Shasta fe Hepworth, which is an interesting character name, right, but she's a blue blood kind of character right now, of like an Abigail Folger type of type of situation. And she's the one who gets dock and broiled into all this stuff. Yah, Queen Phoenix is along with big foot Biorns, and they're clearly you'll realize towards the end of the film, in probably your tenth or twelfth watching, that these two have been working together the entire time, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Definitely, yeah, I think it's it's nuts whenever I mean, as soon as you you see him go to the real estate development location where the only thing that is that is on the property is this trailer that's clearly a prostitution operation where who's running security? When Doc shows up, all these motorcycles leave, right, and that it's obviously the Arian Brotherhood, or or it's supposed to at least I think represent you know this.
Speaker 4: This probably hells Angels, right, I means angels, because the dude's got a big swatzika right.
Speaker 7: Exactly, Neil Nancie, a biker gang of some kind. And even if you remember when uh, when Doc goes to the Pad, right, the the Spook Pad and Penga Canyon, which is just felt like, this is Laurel Canyon, right, I mean, come on, this is what they're trying to represent at the very least, well.
Speaker 4: For sure, because they're going to if I'm they're going to see a band, they're going to they're going to infiltrate. We don't get too far ahead here. Owen Wilson's character comes into play here, and that's where they're going to visit him. But let's let's just put a pin on that rope, because that is Laurel Canyon. I think Alan Wilson plays a very much Laurel Canyon musician. He's a he's a former surf sax player from this the Panga Canyon band that.
Speaker 8: He probably heads the Wrecking Crew.
Speaker 4: Well, there you go, Skirt, there you go. And when then he fakes his death and suddenly he's he's working for the l A.
Speaker 5: P D.
Speaker 4: He's working for the COLT, he's working for the FBI, for Coen Telpro, He's working.
Speaker 5: For the rally.
Speaker 7: Dude, it's so funny.
Speaker 4: And he's got different identities with these group though, right, because the and the Nixon rally when he gets pulled out on TV making a big spectacle and a very co intel pro you know, agent provocateur fashion the district Attorney from Los Angeles that Jaqueline Phoenix has banging Reese Witherspoon's character of the Assistant DA. She knows him as Chucky, which is a different identity than his real identity or the one he's going by and his.
Speaker 5: Other spook operation. So he's got at least three identities.
Speaker 8: I think she's one of his handlers too, the attorney.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, sure, that makes all the sense I mean. And and then she she sort of like lures him back. He walked me back to work type of thing. And then he's sitting there with Cohen Tel agents gets on purpose. Yeah yeah, it is that that to me. And then by the way, meeting with at at his dent dental practice or wherever doc's hanging out, right, and he's he's just uh huffing that laughing gas, right, and it's that's so hilarious.
Speaker 4: But it's a free medical clinic, right, It's just like the free medical clinic that Abigail Folger's mother was financing there in the Hate and Ashbury with with the with the whole spook operation there with him kilt stuff exactly.
Speaker 5: But was it the it was the Black Gorilla.
Speaker 7: Isn't that the name of the the Yeah, the group that Omar from the wire?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 7: Wasn't he the actor that played that role?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Man, he he was?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 7: And And also what Chalky White and Boardwalk Empire, which is another one I really love? Actually is that that is an amazing series, truly, I believe. But anyway too definitely he heroin overdose, right, isn't that what happened?
Speaker 3: I didn't, Oh, you know, outside of a heroin overdose?
Speaker 5: How about Phillips more often.
Speaker 8: Exactly allegedly?
Speaker 4: You know when I again, this happened right after you know, not right after the Master, but soon enough. There's a lot of weird stuff going on with that death. But when you see twenty, like twenty or thirty little baggies of heroin and some dude relapsed and they're all just spread across his body, like that's somebody who doesn't understand heroin who stages that scene like, that's not.
Speaker 8: Somebody who understand their way out, which.
Speaker 7: I just realized there's a weird scientology connection between not only Philip Seymour Hoffman playing l Ron Hubbard in The Master, but he was in Magnolia with Tom Cruise, right exactly. I just realized that he played that character with Tom and he's telling the story along with Paul Thomas Anderson in the four the four situation, right, interest, that is interesting.
Speaker 5: What's someone with Mark Wahlberg playing John Holmes.
Speaker 8: Oh, that's well, that's Boogie Knights. That's yeah, that was the second movie and it's the one.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying, Like, that's the whole scene around the forum that they don't say the four and the four murders, but they're described.
Speaker 8: He's supposed to be. I mean, they call him Dirk Diggler, but he's supposed to be John Holmes.
Speaker 5: Are you serious? Look Nights too?
Speaker 8: He loves that.
Speaker 5: E oh yeah, I mean that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: When we start looking to say, before we go any further in the film, let's uh, let's just take a quick moment here before we I wanted to discuss you know, Paul Thomas Anderson and Thomas Penshones pass before we go any further with that. But let's take a quick on that, and then let's take a quick intermission right here.
Speaker 8: So, so, how how are all of those little wave ripples? How are those so perfectly matching what's in the video?
Speaker 5: All the dons, all the special patterns look the same.
Speaker 8: This is like saying that my butthole is your butthole because they're similar, right, It's not be we don't have the same butthole.
Speaker 5: Because of that, you're using butthole a lot of context.
Speaker 11: You're talking about botholes making everyone feel weird.
Speaker 5: That's the point, all right. That one's for Julia. She loves her butthole.
Speaker 8: So there, I yelled at from the kitchen. That's for you.
Speaker 4: So Thomas Panchone, he's the one who writes all this stuff. So in order to get all these mans and things involved, I mean again, we were describing some scientology connections with Paul Thomas Anderson, which I think again is very apt to where his knowledge and activities involvement come from and why he's doing these things perhaps making these films. We see because the process is the dark wing of scientology. They can't claim they're an offshoot, but they there's a lot of a lot of argument to be made that that's not quite the situation.
Speaker 7: I've heard it described as the strong arm of scientology by certain people as well, And I don't know, do you think that there's any accuracy to that statement.
Speaker 5: It seems like I do. I do.
Speaker 4: Look at mister processed out org himself, Sir Lucy and grieves the Satanic temple, right doug. He he attacks victims of Satanic ritual abuse through this false memory syndrome stuff. He's directly linked with the spychiatrist of the false memory syndrome.
Speaker 5: His process.
Speaker 4: That website is dedicated to attacking Satanic ritual abuse victimes through Satanic panic and false memory stuff. So we kind of see that. And it's got an eater at his headquarters, so we see him. He wants, he says, he wants to perfect the use of it. So I mean again, if you take the actions, not their words, you can start seeing what's actually going on there, right.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, And that's that's interesting for sure. I definitely think that there's so much value in just the the pop culture introduction of a concept, you know, utilizing the sort of this this paradigm, you know what I mean. And that is why I think inherent Vice is so special because it kind of appeals to one me directly, but people who I think kind of just like they they in order to in order to at the very least interpret the current power paradigm that play It's like you have to understand the playbook they utilize, right, And as far as these domestic operations and how they're facilitated, the distribution networks involved, the geographical hubs for you know, the the strong intelligence footprint that is clearly the hidden hand directing things, which is another aspect of how this perfectly represents the nature that is this this very much criminal enterprise. But but it it's it's really an international that's what it feels like to me. And they all conduct themselves in a very similar way and facilitate cover ups at every level as well. But there's no difference to me. When you see Michael Aquino, which you mentioned earlier and clearly plays into so much of this, uh and you see him traveling to on his diplomatic missions, right uh, to to these Nazi castles and performing Satanic rituals, right and and uh. And they're connected to the Pink ballets and Belgium and the market detail network and uh. And he's not only affiliated with Franklin, but the Finders and the confessions of DC Madam right and and and Craig Spence and his operation as well. And so for me, this provides us this it's just another window into By the way, it's another reason why I'm consistently pointing out the fact that they never in like, they never stop the objectives of the criminal enterprise at like the drug trafficking level. Obviously that's not going to be where it ends.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 7: They will continue this sinister pursuit into the darkest clandestine corners of intelligence that will effectively involve, you know, the abduction of children on the street, using you know, police protection and local officials helping cover up the criminal cases so that the overall network isn't exposed.
Speaker 4: And and this right here, what you're describing is the reason is kind of the the from what I see the motivations of Josh Brolin's character in the film The LAPD Homicide Detective of what is motivating him.
Speaker 5: To actually put all of these wheels.
Speaker 4: Into motion here in the film pushing, you know, pulling the strings there on ya. Queen Photix's character working with his ex girlfriend Shasta fa Hepworth, who's dating that real estate developer, this big real estate developers. He's kind of got a couple of characters, I think amalgamation they're in, but they do kind of time into this Howard Hughes character when they got the Mormon Mafia FBI guys around him and whatnot.
Speaker 7: Right by the way, the co Intel pro agents who meet with Doc, they offer the the uh a copy of the Book of Mormon. I was like, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: And what you're saying is he's ongoing enterprises. We see these in the film and this is what motivates Brolin, the LAPD homicide detective enough and enough because they've this network had murdered his partner and nothing came of it, and he just seen enough of it. You know, he's really lost his mind. We know he lost his mind. Throughout the film, they kind of just again back to this nature of what his reality and what's the stripping nature. We see Brolin losing his ship throughout the entire film. We see, oh, exactly right, He's just he's fucking out there right.
Speaker 8: Can I just say, dude, I love Josh Brolin, but I think this is.
Speaker 5: My favorite unit I love.
Speaker 7: I said that to my wife earlier, like last night, we were trying to watch through at least the first half, and I said, I paused it. I said, this is my favorite role for Woking Phoenix, Josh Brolin, Benicio del Toro, and honestly even Martin Short. It's probably my favorite character for him as well, just because it's so perfect what he represents in that scene.
Speaker 8: Where he's eating the banana in the car scenes in the movie Popsicle, just watching him like, yeah, he's.
Speaker 4: So described, Oh dude, and the scene is getting them pancakes and they're they're clearly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, wait, he's trying.
Speaker 4: He's trying to mess with Walking Phoenix, and Walking Phoenix is messing back with him when they both now at that point realize they're both sucking with each other.
Speaker 5: You know that.
Speaker 7: I I I read, dude, I read, I read a medium.
Speaker 4: He tried to tell him that Martin Short's character was found with with a broken neck and two fangs. Two fang uh, you know, speaking of Michael Aquino, and some psychological operations make it look like vampires killed someone, you know, this drug trafficking machine with the dentists, with Hollywood, with the mafia, with you know, with the major Hollywood figures, which we can get into who that guy is, who you know, Burke's Dodger that is. So I got a lot of ideas that that's Marlon Brando represented there, but we see that with well exactly there you go, sir, and and Marlon Brando got an island in French Polynesia, the same place where they're taking this Golden fang, right, the the the.
Speaker 7: Huge islands, right, yeah, man, right, Yeah, I thought it was very interesting. And and uh and also Benisso mentioned the white Anglo owners and Howard Hughes when he bought the desert in right, basically being the representative for the intelligence agencies on the strip instead of the essentially the FEDS needed, uh, someone who wasn't Italian, right, as he said, I think is the way that he put it on the st rip. And and then to to put it in that perspective though, with the Howard Hughes reference was so incredible for me just because knowing the level of involvement that that Howard Hughes really kind of fulfilled. As far as the the the private sector, you know, plausible deniability cut out for the intelligence apparatus to clearly you know, pursue these domestic uh uh clandestine operations and and and and it was Nixon as VP who was tasked with he gave he gave Howard Hughes a call. He said, Hey, man, we need you to set up these domestic black sites all throughout the US to train up these Cuban exiles right in order to and and so we can green light these various false flag operations all throughout the day.
Speaker 4: Dude, Howard Hughes in deep, That's what I'm saying when they'd give the nod him. As far as the real estate goes with this Mickey Wolfenstein character who disappears, and that's why we saw Shastafe Hepworth coming into the Yaquin Phoenix's apartment his ex girlfriend because that was her boyfriend. He's disappeared and she wants his help. But it's really we later learned there's more a little bit more behind that, but yeah, Mickey Wolffenstein, so yeah, he's they give the Howard Hughes nod. There is an LA based developer who a Jewish fellow who did his son went to Vegas before, like folks like Shell Shell Nattelson and Steve Whinn.
Speaker 5: And folks like that of these Jewish characters there.
Speaker 4: But it is interesting to see that this real estate developer is so intrenched in the deep state and they give the nod to Hughes, which kind of makes me think that there's an amalgamation of Hughes into that character, because Hughes is about as deep state as it gets. So y' all familiar with the term the Glomar response, yes, yeah, and reformation requests, you get the response, we cannot confirm nor deny this exactly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we can.
Speaker 4: They called the Glomar from the operation USS Glomar operation, which is a Howard Hughes shipped with a giant They had a huge, huge vessel and they were trying to dig something up from the bottoms.
Speaker 5: They had a big climate.
Speaker 7: She was a warhead, right, like a massive nuclear warhead that they were tempting to retrieve that had fallen into the bottom of the ocean because of what a submarine u UH had sunk or something to that effect. And and that's.
Speaker 4: What the plane that's their's the plane but they can't confirm nor deny it. And it's really that that was was a Howard Hughes ship and Bill Colby, not not Colby, not Bill Colby here, but Bill Colby was in charge of that operation there. So you know, that's how deep state Hughes is. But we do see that the story revolves around that. But this ongoing enterprise of all this activity, this whod rat shit activity, is what motivates Josh Brolin's character in Shassafe Hepworth And they're they're looking for this missing real estate developer, you know, and what they're really that's what they tell ya, Queen Phoenix, right, But what they're really doing is trying to attack this cult from the inside.
Speaker 6: Kid.
Speaker 7: You know, I read a theory on that I don't I have to mention before I forget. I thought it was I thought it was a little bit ridiculous, too far fetched, but again it was. It was published in like medium or something, and it was this essentially saying that that basically Bigfoot Bjornsen had had potentially he was even a sort of construct in the mind of Doc the for the for the audience, and that effectively his character had essentially kind of like spun out of control in various ways because of the uh, sort of extraordinary effect of what had happened to him throughout the covert operations that killed his partner. And I thought it was hilarious, but it was it was the fact that Joaquin Phoenix could have even been a sort of created construct within the mind of of a of a layered character in the plot itself, which again it's like you're questioning agraph Well yeah, yeah, definitely, I thought it was a little ridiculous, but I still I found it interesting because again, we're always in that mode of questioning what is real. If you remember when he's meeting with the heroin addict that that obviously is the wife of Koy or the at least the mother of his child. That's uh, right, was passing the heroine through her breast milk, and when he sees the picture of the child, he like screams out. But that obviously didn't happen, right, because she didn't have any real obvious just right, Yeah, she didn't even react. And so that to me was another example of like, that didn't happen, that was an internal reaction, and we got to witness it, and and because it wouldn't be nastral at whatsoever. There would have been a reaction obviously. So it's another layer to questioning what is real and what is not and and.
Speaker 4: And they keep fitness with that too, right, because there's that one scene where the narrator we saw when she's playing your real because in the book there are two different characters, the narrator in that woman. So but out of the tribute nature of the book, Paul Thomas Anderson has mashed him together here. So you do see a scene where she's in the car, you think, oh, that she's actually in the car, but she's not. You find out she's not, so you kind of you keep getting those elements, like.
Speaker 9: I'm telling that's how I took it too, especially like that weird trippy the way that she talks throughout the entire movie. But does it ever explain in the book or like why his nickname is doc because he's a doctor he's not.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think it does. But that's what I mean. While he's working at a free medical clinic.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think, dude, I definitely think that he is. Like, Yeah, this person whoever came up with the theory that Austin was just talking about took it a step further. But there's a reason he's so disjointed, and there's a reason he is so willing to go along with all of his handlers. He's got three that I can think of, and he never like stops to think, why am I in the middle of everything going on?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 7: You remember when he goes to the Wolfman residence and the whole entire LAPD is just at a pool party.
Speaker 4: And it's interesting what they say there too, right, because he says they're a party because.
Speaker 5: They know the Feds are coming in to shut her from down.
Speaker 7: That's exactly which to me is a sign that won all of the local officials know exactly the playbook that's being uh you know, sort of uh implemented and presided over at the moment. And and two, I feel like there's a reason why, you know why you know, Jade obviously the prostitute. Who's who's who's at what's the name of?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right, right, exactly, perfect timing, sir. I got a clip here of Jade.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 7: That scene right there I think is incredible. The fog itself sets the tone right, It's just perfect.
Speaker 4: No, absolutely so he meets her, he goes to that real estate development looking for Mickey Wolfman and gang and whatnot. He finds the biker gang, gets knocked out, and suddenly he's the suspect by old That's what I'm saying. Say, we start seeing the maschinations of Bigfoot be o Ornson right there because he you know obviously when you're when you see Jack Quinn Phoenix going into the whorehouse there the new real estate development that Bigfoot be Ornson does the commercials for right on TV right, which is kind of another scene where you're like, is this real?
Speaker 5: Is it not real?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: He starts talking to him through the TV all.
Speaker 4: Right, but yeah, Jornson later talking about how his TV roles and commercials have dried up. So there is again that trippy nature of the matter. So he gets knocked out. He's going there to look look for actually he's going there to look for Puck Beaverton. Is he not because on to two reasons. The reason because Puck Beaverton.
Speaker 5: Is the uh, the.
Speaker 4: Associate of that black Rilla family guy comes to find him and at the free clinic Toreak Khalil and where he's like he's right right, he's writing down because he's already been told about Buck. Puck Beaverton is like not hallucinating because he's multiple people are talking about Puck Beaverton, right. The guy with the tattoo of the swatsika right.
Speaker 7: There, Beware of the Golden thing man.
Speaker 4: So she she uh, she links up with him again and they become friends.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 4: The the hooker here, Jade, and she's kind of mystical guide if you will, right, you have the narrator, but she's always popping up right, She's kind of like definite the person kind of gotting him through that his mystic and I like, I like what you're saying.
Speaker 5: In the Fall. It's very it adds to the mystical layer of things.
Speaker 4: But we also meet Owen Wilson here too in his character and the Golden Fang, because the Golden Fang also exists in this kind of liminal space of is it a ship, is it a team of dentists, is it a you know, international drug trafficking operation, or is it all all.
Speaker 8: Those child trafficking Maybe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well we can't. Wouldn't you can do one without the others? Here, they're going to do both.
Speaker 8: I think right, right, I mean, especially the area that they were sailing from.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I think so. And I mean it was Jade herself that claimed that, uh, the Golden Fang was a drug trafficking operation, right that she that she told essentially told Doc like right away when she apologizes to him, what wasn't the.
Speaker 4: Right because dude, he can't wrap his brain hole around what the Golden Fang is, right. Because again, and that's why I love that. I'll play it in a minute with that clip scene, the scene and the pancake. Uh, well, do you remember at the end where they're you know, they're they're messing with each other bed and again it speaks to them baby being the same person, and that where they're both messing with each.
Speaker 8: Other, the scene where they do the handoff and they swap Onen Wilson out, there's two fucking obviously under eighteen year old girls that like facilitate the whole thing. So that's what that in my mind about childhood.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I don't doubt it, sir, I don't that's a good.
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 7: Uh honestly, I'm gonna have to because I didn't finish it again like I wanted to get to the end of it. But but I didn't quite finish it all the way and I don't remember that part where where the girls were oh shit.
Speaker 8: Also the girl that was in the dentist off.
Speaker 5: In my back, in my back.
Speaker 7: I feel like I feel like I potentially uh cut out too, but I'm not quite certain.
Speaker 4: So when we get back from this clip, I want to know before we get in front of the plot, how you're all what you're all. Thoughts are on how Thomas Pinshin even knew these narratives and storylines. Grant, he didn't write the book until two thousand and nine, but he was living in Los Angeles of this era, so I have to assume that he came across some.
Speaker 5: Of these folks or situations.
Speaker 7: I have to think, but.
Speaker 4: This is going to tell us about Jade, the Golden Fang and Owen Wilson's character.
Speaker 12: I can't stay out here long. This is Golden Fang territory, and a Carl don't necessarily want to get into difficulties with those folks.
Speaker 14: Need this Golden Fang, the Golden Fang, golden thing.
Speaker 2: He's not just a boat dock. She's much more than that.
Speaker 12: A boat an Indo Chinese heroin cartel a vertical package. They grow it, bring it in, step on it, frins stateside networks of local street dealers and take a separate percentage off of beach operation.
Speaker 2: What I need to know is who are these friends that lands for me?
Speaker 4: So that's a pretty good description of it, right as far as you know, is the octopus nature of it, right, because then you know they go on to this right, this is what I like to use as an example of the whole hog effect of these this whole kind of cult network is they're going to They're going to profit monetarily speaking off of each step in the process, literally the process, because they get them hooked on the heroin which sucks the calcium out of their teeth, and they get them new teeth, they send them a drug rehab and rinse, wash and repeat, right exactly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean that is legitimately what was happening at Hayte Ashbury, you know. I mean, it couldn't be more accurate in terms of how that operation was ran. And and these strange mk ultra operative scientists that are just hanging out taking notes watching what happens, you know, kind of like uh, just presiding over the experiment in a certain way. But yeah, I think that the that scene where where they go to this this dentist office, I thought was incredible. But I also thought the scene with Owen Wilson him trying to kind of like explain his motivation and justify why he was like recruited essentially by this vigilant citizen I think is what it was called, the Vigilant California. That was the name of it, right, the group that he allegedly was working for for during this co intel pro layered operation that he was living as far as like he claimed, what did he say? He said, we were dragging each other down and just explaining his sort of heroin addiction lifestyle and and how much it obviously wasn't working, and the reason that he sort of was justifying leaving and taking this job, which to me, usually I would imagine in the real world it would take like a criminal conviction of some kind of like just an offense at the very least, right, you get arrested, you're facing charges that are extraordinary and.
Speaker 4: Then compromising position. But he describes it almost more voluntarily. He's doing it for the calls, right, That's what we said, there's the one who signs him up for this program.
Speaker 5: So back to these kind of blue blood families.
Speaker 7: Right exactly. It's so crazy because when when he says that, I thought it was interesting because he definitely claims that like it's moral right, he attempts to justify it in ethical terms. I found very interesting because he claims that the group Vigilant in California, they have money, right, They're not like the Bible of thumping freaks on the beach who are who are screaming at you or something is the way he puts it, right, And then he explains how basically he thought it was something that good to do for his country.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 7: But then he says as stupid as that sounds, like he legitimately like as dumb as that sounds or something like that. I think he actually addressed it in the next sentence. But then he goes as far as to actually question. I thought this was was very interesting because he says that what he really found out was that they just want to use them and and essentially keep the membership in line.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: He says, be right, you know, he says, keep keep the herd in check, right, Yes, dude, which so it is.
Speaker 5: It is social.
Speaker 4: Engineering through chaotic events which we see him perpetrating as a faked his death Laurel and In saxophone player from a surf surf sax band or from a surf band, which you know again has striking similarities to the Manson family, because that's Bobby Bosley came from the Arthur Lee in Love band which was could be classified in that category genre of music in Laurel Canyon.
Speaker 5: He was a guitar player.
Speaker 7: But what's that is that the dude that wound up dead off the off the the boat like he drowned and it was very suspect.
Speaker 5: I think you might be referring to Dennis Wilson from the Beach Bah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bobby in prison for life sentence for the murder of Gary Hintman.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Another drug trafficking and related situation that doesn't off to get described to that. And again whether or not Bosola was Kenny saying, Kenneth Thanker's boyfriend knew Keno Levey. They all know each other, all these damn Satanist Nazi fuckers. But you know the story is with him, they find a knife that was using him as attack in his car.
Speaker 5: He's sleeping on the side of the road, so much like all.
Speaker 4: These things again as we've seen in the film, is is this reality or is it not reality? Because for many folks, Owen Wilson played three different characters. Some of those some of those characters that he played in this real life you know world that he's LARPing in, you know, died, so you know when some of these folks die around these scenarios or some of these characters are playing, I often wonder are we seeing some of the veil behind the curtain with this plot line? And if so, like where did Thomas Pynchone get these ideas?
Speaker 5: What are your thoughts that are not Bill Colby?
Speaker 8: I actually don't know, but if about him really in particular, but you're saying he grew up in that area.
Speaker 5: And well some Long Island, he's a he's he himself. The pen Schones are an early oh yeah, the Pennchones are in an early Massachusetts Bay family. So he his his paternal line goes back to the you know, to the Mayflower if you will.
Speaker 8: He ended up in l a h.
Speaker 4: I think he was in his forties come nineteen seventies, an old man that this was one of the.
Speaker 8: Last books he wrote. I think it came out in two thousand and nine. I'm not just taking and so he definitely it's it's like Stanley Kubrick, you didn't dream that shit up. You were that in the main vein somehow.
Speaker 5: Exactly that you're you're in my brain Holzer.
Speaker 4: He got this information from somewhere, whether or not he experienced it or in sight somehow.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 9: But this is the guy who wrote the book, right, not the director, the guy who wrote the book.
Speaker 3: Okay, so think about it. He's he lived in the area.
Speaker 8: And he came from Long Island too, and he's.
Speaker 9: Got a thing for He's got a thing for Laurel Canyon, right, obviously, you know what I was thinking, is like the only other reference of someone who has split personality, dissociative identity disorder whatever that was also nicknamed doc it is from the Shining.
Speaker 7: Oh right, oh wow.
Speaker 9: And so he's obviously got a thing for like this, Jack Nicholson, Laurel Canyon, the golf scene.
Speaker 3: Right, definitely, so.
Speaker 4: He his ma this is having the know this what I'm saying. He was at the time. Oh, I'm sorry, jolly.
Speaker 9: Good well, I was just saying the coincidence to me to have two separate characters that are Laurel canyon Esque playing dissociative identity roles Doc and Doc that's to me.
Speaker 3: It's a dead gay.
Speaker 5: I don't disagree.
Speaker 4: And look how in the know he might have been there in the scene, that is at least in June of sixty six, pen shown wrote at first hand report on the aftermath and legacy of the Watts riots in Los Angeles, titled a Journey into the Mind of Watts, So you know else is and Wats at the same time the Warlocks aka the Grateful Dead, Yeah.
Speaker 8: With Courtney Love's dad and the founder of Tavistock's son is their music publishing company president.
Speaker 4: My best friend of Jerry Garcia Won, Eric Trist, his father Allan Trist, the man who wrote the paper on social social engineering tactics were describing is depicting the film you know, to keep the Herd in check. As you were pointing out there Austin, these were developed through something called social turbulence, a theory of paper written by that founder of the Tavisa Allen Trist, who invaded America along with the process. He went to u c l A. And seems up said the framework before Johlly and West arrived a few months later.
Speaker 7: Wow, that's so crazy. Man, especially considered the anti Colt network and and the what was it Rabbi Maurice Davis and and uh Lewis, Jolly and West and these various operatives that are very clearly they're they're they're tasked by it seems like, you know, Sidney Gottlieb, the the Black Sorcerer of m k Ultra himself. They yeah, and it seems like they were sort of tasked with infant trading the vast majority of these sort of one criminal cases that were surrounding allegations of cult networks sort of utilizing these very similar strategic just sort of just agenda items that they kind of like. It very much matches exactly what we've been describing. But also you consider Rabbi Mouric S. Davis, who legitimately gave Jim Jones his first first of all, he gave him a synagogue, but it was his first sort of property where he implemented the people's temple, you know, as far as like the ideology itself and the organization that he created and then took to Guyana later on after he moved to California. But still it's fascinating to me that the individual who financed Jim Jones very first, you know, Church for the People's Temple was previously a synagogue ran by Rabbi Maurice Davis, who was a part of the anti cult net work and a key MK ultra operative along with Lewis Johny and West at the time. And he was the the individual Palaine around in Kentucky with with Jim Jones leading up to his prominent rise, which just that to me, there's there's no way you know, after you obviously follow that that story to to uh, it's it's just sort of like, uh, extraordinarily detailed level in terms of the evidence provided and kind of how he was groomed into this this level of of becoming an asset, you know, for the intelligence apparatus. So I don't know, I'm very much interested in how much Doc was a created, uh you know, was he legitimately just a you know, a fabricated character within the context of the mind of an individual character in the actual plot line itself that was a kind of a spin off from uh, sort of just this, So I think it it could be almost a schizophrenic break that occurred due to the level of involvement in the enterprise itself, which you never know because you consider like the moral implications of being involved in something like that and then finding out what happened your partner gets murdered, uh, and then all of a sudden you realize that you've been facilitating a criminal enterprise that's uh, you know, sadistically abusing children at a level you couldn't even comprehend.
Speaker 4: And yeah, it's already affects him, right because his wife already he's like, she's like, we got a doc, we got a psychiatrists build.
Speaker 8: That doc is a an imaginary character for for bidding.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying that.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying there is a theory like Austin was describing, like it's a it's a fight club type theory where both Tyler Dirton and you know Ed Norton's character the same person. So you know, schizophrenic break. Yeah, it's kind of the same in the.
Speaker 8: End where he walks in and he like eats all the weed off the train. Yeah, that's fucking weird exactly.
Speaker 7: And you remember the scene too when after the pool party right at at mike he Wolfman's place.
Speaker 8: He runs out and like he runs just runs exactly and then by the way, the symbolic nature of kicking him while he's down.
Speaker 7: Literally, Yeah, that's not interesting. You never know, right, like that that does make sense, does well?
Speaker 4: You also see him on that scene at the end there they stand up at the time they're talking and talking they say the same words, right, Yeah, that was.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm gonna have to watch this again, I know, dude, I'm gonna have to finish for the seventh. Well, yeah, because you could pick up if you watch that, you can just pick up clues, which, by.
Speaker 5: The way, I mean it's an interesting for sure, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she's never seen Fight Club till like a month ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm getting all kinds of again.
Speaker 7: I heard you guys talking about covering like d M. K Ultra aspect of things as well, like in a in a recent project or something you're you're working on now, and I wondered if you guys had waked just in terms of like again, the sort of pop cultural reference and introducing a conceptual notion that is far more valuable than I think the general public is aware of. And that being like, and again, I've I've mentioned this a couple of times in like the past two weeks because I made the well, probably the past week and a half, because I made the mistake of watching this film called Blink twice. Right, And I'm not sure if you guys have seen it yet.
Speaker 8: We watched that recently, Okay, I'm like, you watch it. I don't remember where.
Speaker 7: It's so crazy, man, I think it's on Amazon. Yeah, I believe that it's free on Amazon.
Speaker 3: Actually, but somebody had recommended it to us, right, Yeah, it was Lola, Lola, the one we did the episode withj I was actually gonna say to Austin because it sounds like just based on several things you've mentioned, Mick, Martin and Franklin and I don't even have to explain this to you. You probably already know.
Speaker 9: But in Program to Kill, they talk about because you mentioned Jim Jones, how Henry Lee Lucas was somehow connected with Jim Jones, and the serial killer aspect comes into play with the cult aspect, and.
Speaker 3: Right, they keep calling Waking In a cult leader.
Speaker 9: In the movie and it's like they keep bringing up like this cult mentality thing, and it's it always goes hand in hand, like CIA programmed cult leaders, real killers.
Speaker 3: They all know each other.
Speaker 5: They're all they definitely all know each other.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, but I mean it's it's like outlined a program to kill so beautifully. I can't remember what the connection is, but if you look hard enough, like you wouldn't think somebody like Henry Lee Lucas would be paling around with Jim Jones doing anything. But it's like somehow they're connected, somehow they're friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somehow.
Speaker 4: Michael Aquino is coming up in waitness statements of Satanic ritual abuse in Yukaya, California in nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 3: Brow is that with the presidio?
Speaker 5: Oh, he comes up.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of Satannian ritual abuse scandals in California that come up with Kino there in the eighties, and one of which is it in these Army CID themselves, the Criminal Investigation Division, they investigated that one as well. Because Yukaya basically everyone who worked in Yukaia and ran businesses and ran the post office, they were all members of the People's Temple.
Speaker 7: Yeah, wow. Yeah, they were running the welfare programs in the county. Like I didn't realize how much that infiltrated the state level of like the institutional level of the you know, it was insane how much he was just getting like signed over to him. Like it was interesting how they were targeting various individuals who were just fresh shout of prison right or they they were uh you know, they were experiencing some sort of extraordinary, uh traumatic just sort of event in their lives and and were became willing to sign over uh basically there their entire Yeah, it's it's crazy, mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And and then you have individuals who were allegedly there in Yukaya when when they were having these and he would Jim would would have these loyalty tests, especially with members of the the sort of inner Circle and the People's Temple, and he would uh he even claimed at one point, before they ever even left California that uh he he had a meeting with with sort of the the leadership of the People's Temple and he was discussing with them, uh the potential move. And this was before all the allegations of abuse and things of that nature came up because the claims were being made that he was faking many of these sort of theatrical performances for the People's Temple members, claiming that he's like healing individuals from from cancer, throat cancer and ship and he's actually forcing them to like shove chicken bones down their throats and like it's super crazy. Then they cough out blood and he claims he healed them, and everyone believes it because due to the extraordinary level of the presentation itself and the theatrical performance. But it's like.
Speaker 5: Wanted to accept it.
Speaker 4: You know, you want to be in the same mindsets, your cult, your fellow cult members. You want to you gotta, you know, you want to get too far away from the herd.
Speaker 9: That's part of the programming, right, That's part of the m K. It's like the trauma induced miraculous cures and and like God healed them and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's all part of the m K ship exactly.
Speaker 5: Trauma here.
Speaker 4: This is a This is Aby that was talking about regarding dichotomy of these two characters possibly even being one and the trauma. But my god, quicking in on how all these folks now each other? You all were making some excellent points there, Sydney Gottlaby, y all didn't know I bought a goat farm just down the street from the Finders farm there in Virginia.
Speaker 8: Of that, no, that's interesting. I wish it was a pig farm for some reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, well, if you think about the goats though them children were caught, and photographs from the Finders sacrificing.
Speaker 5: Goats, I didn't wonder that.
Speaker 7: The execution of Henrietta and Igor Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And and by the way, the the it was Charles E. Marsh who had direct connections back to the formation of the Federal Reserve. He was a spook himself who provided all the funds necessary for Mary and David Petty to purchase the hundreds of acres of farmland in Culpepper County, Virginia. But that he would then call the farm, which was just early near the CIA's training compound, that they called the farm right, this.
Speaker 4: To be near where Gottlee's up sets up his goat farm, and not but not far from Bill Colby where he dies there in southern.
Speaker 7: They all retire there. It's so strange. Colepepper County is one of the main areas where all these spooks seem to at least.
Speaker 3: JJ is that where Ted Bhole's family is from.
Speaker 4: So Ted Bhole's mother's from Burlington, Vermont. You know his biological father Bill Colby, not this but not Colby here, Not that's not Bill Colby.
Speaker 5: Now he's actually.
Speaker 4: From Minnesota initially, but his father was a US Army colonel, so they traveled a lot. That's what brought them to Burlington. He became the rot C commander at the University of Vermont nineteen forty one. Nineteen forty one, Yeah, because Colby went his jute sophomore, junior or senior there at South Burlington Hunt or Burlington High School there.
Speaker 3: And that's where I looked up near books pregnant.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So he comes back from the war, enlists in Columbia University for law school. His mom and dad are living in burl Arlington at the same time, Moise in law school. And suddenly during that era, you know, you know, Ted Ted Bundy's mother gets knocked up by an unknown man there in Burlington, Vermont, the same town where I presume Bill Colby's visiting his folks on a frequent basis, because that is a it's a straight shot from New York City to Burlington up the highway. It's about it's about six hours. I've done it a lot, but it's not it's not a bad drive. But nonetheless, I don't have I have documented evidences in town. I know his folks are living there still, right, I know no one knows who Ted Bundy's father is, So I like to say it's Bill and Ted's murderous adventure because why wouldn't What would be a better storyline than having the head of the Phoenix program come home the Satanic serial killers, one of the most prosperous ones being the biological son of that man Bill Colby who brought it home.
Speaker 3: And Ted ehol kind of looks like him.
Speaker 4: They dude, they look they look so they look so muchke Julia. Now that I just I mean, I might have confirmation bias, but like, the more I look at those two, I'm like, how is that not more apparent to me?
Speaker 5: Before?
Speaker 9: I had never until he brought it up the other day, I had never even thought of it.
Speaker 3: They do with that like skinny bridge of the nose.
Speaker 15: Like yeah, and they both because they Ted went to law school and this would this would provide a context for Ted's strange metiorc rise to the top of the Republican Party, not just any top Nelson Rockefeller team RNC top of that one.
Speaker 7: Interesting, you know, I wouldn't at all be surprised if there was just based on the connection of like the Nazi breeding experiments and and what Carrie Thornley, who founded Discordianism and was allegedly one of the according to Jim Garrison, was one of the Oswald impersonators that was conducting covert operations along with Oswald for a time, and that's why he was stationed with him at at Sugi Air Force Base and.
Speaker 5: Before the fake.
Speaker 4: Defend Garrison was right about that one, sir, because then you see Patrick Hemming, he falls in the same category. He's one of minch More Bells underlings, Castro Cubans. He knew he knew Alls well at the same time.
Speaker 7: Right, which, by the way, uh the Atlanta child murders and the Iran contra connection there and and Wayne Williams claiming that he was basically, uh, you know, set up right as a plausible patsy in terms of a suspect of opportunity that he was set up by the CIA specifically for that purpose, and what did they utilize. This all came from an eighty one hundred file which was basically buried underground, and it alleges that this is all based on a Georgia Bureau of Investigation a GBI wiretap recordings of KKK members who were involved in fucking Iran contrah were who were yeah, who were apparently conducting covert drug smuggling operations through Hatsfield or Hartsfield air Force Base or something or no, the international airport, I mean airport.
Speaker 5: That's the name of the international airport.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, and Atlanta and and uh and right, right and and uh and so basically that was just one of the methods that they were utilizing to you know, traffic drugs and then smuggle weapons of course.
Speaker 5: I mean an interruption, sir.
Speaker 4: This is Bill Colby's A I C I C I A C I A A I bought Bill Colby, baulwasher bought.
Speaker 5: He shows up every time.
Speaker 4: I don't know who killed Bill Colby, but he's trying to argue that murdering women and children is sufficient to reason to fight stop communism. And this guy defends everything Bill Colby did it's it's quite comical his r R channel though, We'll say his dedication keeps me motivated. And on that note, we talked about all this trauma. We see that in the film with both of these main characters here, right, the main character and kind of the you know, maybe his double right.
Speaker 7: Definitely, Man, that's so funny licking the tip to dude, he he it's the tip. Oh my god, it yeah, he starts licking the tip. Dude, that's so funny. Look, yeah, Wakin's reaction is prices.
Speaker 4: So that was that was right after he got arrested for that for that incident there at the whorehouse with a dead outlaw biker gang. They were trying to put on him. Even though we see him walking into the facility, we see all the l a p d. Guys in the background coming up to murder that outlaw biker guy. Right, crazy, get kind of a sneak peek into it, right, definitely. But the only reason that I brought up carry carry in Thornley, uh was because he claimed that he was essentially a member. This is so crazy that he says that he became convinced that he and Oswald were products of MK Ultra and and that they were products of MK Ultra in order to create a Mantrain candidate, and that one of his handlers, apparently two mysterious middle aged men named Gary Kerstein and Slim Brooks, and Thornley later came to believe that Kirstein had in reality been senior CIA officer and future Watergate burglar E. Howard Hunt, who allegedly ran point in Dallas for the hit squads that were in town to assassinate JFK and the murder of the Killing of the King ritual and right after the Dallas assassination is so funny because he goes back home and he instantly uses his children as a sort of alibi and gets goes to a plastic surgeon and has his ears tucked right or pinned back, I mean his ears pinned back because he had like very unique ears and he was worried he would be identified by the witnesses for being the point man on sort of the Grassy Knoll during the alleged assassination where they had like triangulated fire that they had specifically set up multiple hit squads obviously to assassinate JFK. One even being there were at least three, because one was allegedly stationed at the airport because he wasn't going to leave Dallas alive. And and and that they had already ran the Chicago and Miami operations and even had their plausible patsies in place. One of them seemed to very much a match this same character profile of one in Lee Harvey Oswald, let alone the fact that Lee Harvey Oswald is at a a a party right like leading up to the assassination in Dallas, like within a few days prior to the assassination. I believe it was Clint Murchison Junior set up the party, but his father, Clint Murchison Senior, I believe he owned like the Cleveland Browns or some some I forget which NFL team that he actually owned friends with with Lyndon Johnson, and and he was hosting a party himself with Lyndon Johnson that night, and multiple other figures that played prominently into the assassination as far as being architects right, but his son was was hosting a party the very same night with Lee Harvey Oswald.
Speaker 5: The officer J. D.
Speaker 7: Tippett and Jack fucking Ruby are all at the same party, right, hanging out with Heidi Reichen, which is so crazy. Who she comes up later on in Watergate because she sets up the Columbia Plaza prostitution operation in the Watergate complex which housed the DNC at the time.
Speaker 5: And and there was a private communication too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it all lines up with with the Hunt was talking, you know, the guy you were describing as slim, slim shady there with the with mister Karen Thornley, which he he himself.
Speaker 5: Is quite shady.
Speaker 4: Is I agree with a lot of Garrison's conclusions. I think Garrison was on a lot more stuff that he was there.
Speaker 5: Because you've got to let me show.
Speaker 7: You this picture just for the sake of bringing up the Nazi breeding experiments, Lee Harvey Oswald potentially being a part of this because no one can really kind of kind of but they no one can seem to acknowledge who his father really is. And and this is very interesting and in terms of the claims that were made by by you know, Carrie Thornley, because this is fascinating to me. Again it's as far as becoming uh he even names right the the member of the SS that he believes to have been uh, the father, and I believe it was Admiral Carl Donnets. That's what they claim. And this is fascinating stuff because he began to suspect that his parents were Nazi spies that involved him in this Mancharean candidate program. And again he he creates Discordianism and a cult, this sort of ideological doctrine that is then, you know, implemented at this new age level.
Speaker 4: And it's essentially an officer to the process though, right, because when Jim Garrison's doing his grand jury.
Speaker 5: In sixty eight, the process is there.
Speaker 4: They've already he's already onto the process because they've hired Tommy Jude Baumler as their attorney and he's already investigated Juw Bomber for the JFK stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he was.
Speaker 3: So do you remember that when we did that episode we did and I told you that Lee Harvey Oswald befriended that pedophile guy that was living in California who murdered all the boys.
Speaker 9: His name is Patrick Kearney. You remember that they Patrick Kearney murdered like one hundred and twenty young boys and raped him, disemboweled him. And he said that he became friends with Lee Harvey Oswald when they were doing like top secret operations, some type of language school or something like that. You remember, yep, yeah, yeah, I actually read this book. I don't know if you made it to this chapter, but it talks about the multiple Oswald theory and how there was that's.
Speaker 4: From the Warren Commission that no one pays attention to it. That's from the Warren Commission. The Warren Commission inadvertently identified numerous children growing up across town from each other named Lee Harvey Oswald and Harvey D.
Speaker 5: Oswald.
Speaker 4: But no one pays attention to that component of it. Multi they even they obviously didn't pay attention to their own summary of it, to be fair, but nonetheless.
Speaker 3: The investigation it's very interesting though.
Speaker 9: If anybody has time to look into the multiple Oswald theory, it's it's pretty wild.
Speaker 5: No, I agree.
Speaker 4: And speaking of Patrick Kirty and the Monterey Institute where Oswald was doing his language training as well, May Brussels was there at the same time. She lived in Monterey area there, Carmel by the Bay there and she she she remembers picking up a hippie man dress is a hippie that she later saw on the naval base there as at the Language Institute.
Speaker 5: So this is a good example of this late sixties era.
Speaker 4: We're talking about the infiltration of spooks into this countercultural movement, or it seems the entire creation of the kind of culture movement by spooks, and then they all just keep it moving together almost you know, as you know, as a biological system just keeps functioning, almost like protects itself.
Speaker 5: It's in some regard, right, it's the.
Speaker 9: Society of Cincinnati. But you're always bringing up JJ. Yes, ma'am, I literally wait.
Speaker 4: Who is I'm gonna have to do an episode ony. I'm glad you said that, So I'm I have to look more into this, Austin. I'm into the idea. But we we do know for a fact that Berry Seal and Lee Harvey Oswald we are in the same who what we're saying as far as same Silver Patrol you know, as as fifth fourteen to fifteen year old. So what we're saying here is a breeding around we already have, you know, exhibited in that. However, I have to look into this lineage. I'm interested in it because Berry Seal is a descendant from Captain William Seal the North Carolina chapter This is of Cincinnati, and Lee Harvey Oswald's the third great grandson of Joseph ols Well, a major in the Georgia chapter of the Society of Cincinnati. The Secret Society started America. So I'm the idea. But it's interesting we see those kind of uh, this this, Those are the folks I would expect to be in these programs. I guess what I'm saying as well, so we see it being exhibited.
Speaker 9: Jackie actually as in Society of Cincinnati. Because this is my theory. Colby didn't think of it at all. He has no idea about it. But have you ever heard that Jackie actually shock Kennedy?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, final head bluff.
Speaker 5: I have heard that.
Speaker 3: I haven't read that Colby's theory, but I'll have him tell it's not my theory.
Speaker 8: I just watched the fucking film and that's I watched this Mandela Effect documentary where they show that she fucking reaches under his chin, that spray goes straight up, and then she drops something metallic behind the scene. But since then, I even't think that footage is really well, yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 5: It's That's what I'm saying, dude, it's not really I think uh.
Speaker 4: I think writer Lee Over in his jfk X documentary did a great job buring out the issues with that. I mean, on its face, it's another circumstance, but represent it's it's interesting who tells these narratives. So again, like like matters with the demands story, right, we get Adam go Rightley, who's the chief discordian now and again Discordianism of Kerry Thornley, I would argue, is part of the same British invasion as the process which he had machinations within sixty eight and norms when they got there. Because Thornley, the rest of Thornley's family tree all British invasion Mormons under their era of Brigham Young, they all came to America when it was not America. They came to Desret, the Mormon nation of Deserret from England. So we see the same kind.
Speaker 8: Of aspect that they named their second hand close store the Deseret Industries.
Speaker 4: And yeah they name their paper the Deseret you know, the Desert News as well. So yeah, so breaking me Young when he took over and took the Mormons out west, the first thing he did was call the MI six is chief spy there James Bond of the mid nineteenth century for a meeting. So in eighteen fifty two, it's literally, I mean again, we see the machinations of the British invasion continuing to circle around these same aspects. Because it's my opinion, based upon the Processed Church's own corporate documents, that the corem of the seventy that's outlined in those corporate documents is the Mormons com of the seventy, which is their main organizational structure of the Mothership in Salt Lake City.
Speaker 5: Which we provide context of why they're in cannop Utah today as well.
Speaker 2: Interesting, So we see that.
Speaker 5: All with Thornley, We see the Mormons, we see the process. Yes, ma'am, well, I was.
Speaker 9: Just gonna say they practice. I don't know if you watched Under the Banner of Heaven, but that's when I learned about blood atonement and shit, and that's like, I don't care what you say, that shit is like straight up demonic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's some fundamentalist views. So you have your fundamentalist Mormon sex that they don't skew the original theology.
Speaker 11: If you will.
Speaker 4: But and I think some of that stuff again falls within some of these elements of these cultus we still see today because a lot of those uh Aryan Nazi folks in northern Idaho started off as Mormon fundamentalists, you know, so we see a lot of imaginations around these kind of same activities. But Thornley is a great example of another guy with the Language Institute kind of connections with the spooky operations, and we see more and more of these examples of the you know, infiltration of these movements, and we see that with Owen Wilson's character. We see that to a certain extent with Dox Sportello. You know, he's not as you know, a Quen Phoenix is not as openly infiltrating these places, but he's obviously infiltrating all these different places.
Speaker 8: They're making it think, making him think it's his idea right right the way he's being led by a carrot on a.
Speaker 3: See docs.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: Another one of my favorite scenes is where the Nazi guy finally has him in the office and they does him with PCP and his j and then he shoots shoots him. He's like, did they hit you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have that clip up here, sir, But I figured and chronologically speaking, once he gets introduced to this Golden Fang situation, he starts seeing these disparate elements of this mystery. He's being surrounded by ya Queen Phoenix. He finds himself at the headquarters of the Golden Fang talking to uh old doctor Rudy blatnoid here right, Yeah, man, creepy dentist.
Speaker 2: You promised me, you did you not promise?
Speaker 7: She has a strange familial connection too, huh within the discontext.
Speaker 5: A greedy little hippie. The greedy little hippie. So they're they're getting the pure China white, as they explained to me.
Speaker 12: Unusually high density and often incoherence. Her father, Crocker, also known as the Dark Prince of Pallace.
Speaker 5: Fair Days, was a there you go that her father is the Dark Prince of Pallas Verdays. Yeah, that's so crazy.
Speaker 7: That's so close to me.
Speaker 4: Very powerful attorney right in there, and we see him later in the machinations of of of representing this entire occult drug trafficking Golden fing network. But what I thought was interesting there is there was a man, a lawyer there in Los Angeles that helped Charles Manson numerous times when he got out of Terminal Island in sixty seven when he was sew Philip Kaufman and when he when he was running that Star talent ag and see he got into some some some skirmishes and.
Speaker 5: Troubles with the law.
Speaker 4: And there was a guy out of Pacific, not not palace verdes Pacific Palisades, but a very power attorney of a blue blood nature. Because we call them Crocker Crocker Fenway. I mean that sounds as old East Coast what as it gets right?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Did you.
Speaker 7: Uh did you ever come across that Danny trey Hoe connection to to Charles Manson? I thought it was so funny dude, as far as when.
Speaker 4: He absolutely, and if I if I can just give you you can introduce this to that one, I give you quick scientology connect to that. So trey Hoo is the first cousins with Robert Rodriguez and him and Quentin Tarantino have way too first cousins.
Speaker 5: I don't know that, and I love that's why he got casting all them films.
Speaker 7: That makes sense.
Speaker 8: But the knife guy, that's that's the one.
Speaker 7: I'll be honest, I was a big fan of the Grindhouse films whenever they came out, right like, those were fun. That's what got start right and Robert Rodriguez, man, I mean from From Dust Till Dawn, I mean, I absolutely love that movie, right, just as far as the Cheat right.
Speaker 8: Well, he also casted Quentin Tarantino as himself.
Speaker 7: Yeah, who's just sucking off.
Speaker 8: And he's about the younger girls. I mean, dude. Quin Tarantino pulls defense for Polanski.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and I mean dude all the time, dude all the time.
Speaker 8: The party girls.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's happy to even.
Speaker 4: Bring it up when you're not bring He's worse than Anthony wien or who's going around saying he should never have been charged for anything.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh my god, you saw that.
Speaker 7: That was so funny, dude. But what about Candace? She said, Harvey Weinstein is perfectly innocent.
Speaker 5: He didn't do it.
Speaker 8: He's stepping in line.
Speaker 5: They all do. I swear, she serves my ship, care and purpose on things.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 13: She's old.
Speaker 7: Candas everybody tell me right now that you're you're on the same track as I am. And as far as you guys, your interpretation of the Nick Flints and Candace Owens and Tucker Carlson. Oh my god, they're all feuding in reality, it's just a way to like coexist and push each other up into into prominence in a way.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, they're going to bring Alex Jones for the last you know, the last uh.
Speaker 8: W w e with these fucking alternative media.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, dude, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 4: Now so I think in regards oh well that, yeah, that's not happening, that Peter steal if that happened. Right, So, we see one of my favorite scenes in the film. We see is the ongoing again the ongoing conflict between big Foot Biornson there in jo Quin Phoenix's character Dox Sportello, but in regards to big Fitt Bjornson in this whole Polanski situation. So it was Philip van Atter, the lead detective on oj the rookie cop at the scene of the Tate Polanski house there in sixty nine. He was on scene there, in fact, the first officer on see at Tate Polanski Richard Wally, the first officer on scene at Nicole Brown Simpson Ron Goldman scene, Richard Wally, Philip van Atter was the lead detective there Philip Vanatter was second on scene with Richard Wally at Tate Polanski back in sixty nine, but in seventy seven it was old Philip van Atter. Full disclosure, he and I aren't ken Folk, but we have common Kenfolk because the van Atter is also hailed from Logan County, West Virginia. And when you when you mentioned, uh, what the Franklin scandal that also goes back to Logan County, West Virginia with Henry Vensent, he's from, He's from and still resides today in Logan County, West Virginia.
Speaker 7: You think, yeah, do you think he was given an offer he couldn't refuse and and essentially took his own life or do you think that was the the layer just like kind of explanation.
Speaker 5: For Oh, I guess, I'm I guess I'm behind the times Henry Vensent died.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm thinking Craig Spence. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. The actual connection, the intelligence connection to to Henry Vincent's network.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I heard old Vincent was still he's good, he's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think they took Spence out personally.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's oh, yeah, it was very convenient timing for all of that.
Speaker 8: Right, that guy would have talked, I guarantee you if they would have got him alone in her room.
Speaker 7: Same as same as Debus Gene Palfrey, right who the the DC madam who well she was involved with, like like uh, Todd Palin, who was essentially during Sarah Palin's bid for the White House was there. There were these investigations that were being conducted prior to all of that, and during uh, that process, Todd Palin was sort of exposed as being affiliated with this sexual black male human compromise operation with a with a madam prostitution.
Speaker 5: Yes, and and uh it directly that book still stealed.
Speaker 4: That book still steal They threw the federal judge off the court the bench, I believe ever ever exactly.
Speaker 7: That's why she died of the worst case of suicide you've ever seen. And she claimed prior to that that obviously she would never kill herself and that if anything happened to her that you questioned the outcome. And uh and nobody has done this obviously except for people like Nick Bryant or or individuals like us that are obviously that they they claimed that were schizophrenic, You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Basically, you bring us some good points as far as the whole Franklin scandal business.
Speaker 5: Good. Oh, go ahead, ma'am, go ahead, the.
Speaker 3: One who died with jump stuff.
Speaker 7: Virginia Yeah, old least Sea by the way, I'm telling you right now. And and I got uh, I got some strange like pushback on on Fiona Barnett and eyes wide open. I'm not sure if you guys are are like, are aware of that book or or some of the allegations that she had made with Detective James Rothstein that she at the very least she had a relationship with It made me consider at the very least what she was, you know, claiming to be the case. But but it's just like, man, honestly, I could understand a world where where where she was given the Virginia Jeffrey treatment and essentially they undermined her credibility in a way that was that was just perfectly convenient for the moment and time. Obviously in terms of the epstein A disclosure, guys right then and the transparency the most transparent governments and administration in American history, as we're intended.
Speaker 4: To believe, right And I think that's what you're pointing out, sir, is what I like to say is why would you understand who's giving us these messages, what their motivations and intents may be, and what you know possibly you know again, what's the outcome they may desire amongst a larger group that they may be connected to. For example, would you believe Virginia Giuphra's maternal uncle is likely to a member of the Society of the Cincinnati from a very powerful member of the Virginia Chapter du Her mother is a Cabelle and the Kabel's if you're familiar with the Cabell's, that's the deputy director of the CIA. The JFK fired along with the Dollars. He's a Kabell and his brother was the mayor of Dallas that day. Earl Cabell Right, No, Earl Cabell and Charles Cabell would be third cousins of Virginia Geuphray's mother Cabell.
Speaker 7: I fucking love you, JJ. I learned so much every.
Speaker 5: Time there's fives.
Speaker 4: Five boys in the Virginia chapters whipping out the notebook.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't think she ever left the network, right. She was always a victim, even even up until her death. You mean in very capacities. I think, right, I was never able to able to leave. I think she was born into it, much like I was saying about Lee Harvey Oswald and very sealed.
Speaker 5: These are the people that out of the society.
Speaker 8: It's like a gang, like you're taking again. They fucking oh big time for the ship they've done.
Speaker 5: And they got to play for daddy. And what does he do?
Speaker 4: Because and then it helps describe these matters I think better, dude, Virginia she was at the age of seven, she was already being molested by a friend of the family apparently, and and uh, you know, and and to understand that what was it her father that arranged for her to get that position?
Speaker 7: At at uh at uh? Why is it escapability?
Speaker 13: Right now?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Merilago, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And and then you know her father now has gone trans No, all.
Speaker 13: Right, du.
Speaker 7: Let's check off every box.
Speaker 4: That's that Sky Roberts on his on his public Facebook page, he's wearing a wig and address.
Speaker 5: Dude, I'm not making JJ.
Speaker 3: Do you remember when we talked about that with writer and I said that her name is Darlene dirty Puss.
Speaker 5: That's right, that's the great nickname. I do remember that, darling.
Speaker 8: She forgot to.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, hilarious.
Speaker 5: But see picture. What's that her?
Speaker 8: Are you still streaming on YouTube and we got kicked off yet?
Speaker 4: Oh I'm sure, I'm sure we were good. I've said worse. Painting is larger, broader picture of all these majors said. If we know about the scandal, if it's a parapolitical event, we're aware of not only do I argue, all roads go back to the Cincinnati. You know, there's a question about JFK our our channel. Again, I appreciate your dedication there. JFK was a member of the Society of Cincinnati by virtue of being the US president. He's a not a hereditary member. He doesn't get to pass it down. However, his wife's father was a hereditary member of the Maryland Chapter. He died in fifty seven. Thus JFK Junior was born into the Society of the Cincinnati in that in in that in that hereditary role.
Speaker 5: So you look at the JFK death real quick.
Speaker 4: You got Lee Harvey Oswald probably a hereditary member of the Georgia Chapter. Whether or not who is biological father is. That is where for example, his grandfather was a colonel in the Confederate Army, so we can see that lineage through through these matters.
Speaker 5: But then you have.
Speaker 4: Jackie Kennedy's father, Jack Bouvier, was a Maryland chapter member. Again, he was dead by that time, but puts JFK. Junior's death in the new light. You got jaeg Or Hoover is a member of the New York Chapter of the Society of the Cincinnati. It really paints a different picture for a lot of these parapolitical scandals, right, And again, that's that's.
Speaker 7: Fat Like I'm not trying to cut you off, and and and continue on. I just wanted to briefly mention the fact that I think there's no doubt about it and and there's no way that it it we can kind of chalk it up to some sort of ultimate coincidence happening here in terms of the direct connection to this Nazi element to monarch mink traumatic you know, uh, just this very obvious trauma based mind control is what they're they were pursuing. And and uh, even with I'm doing a series right now because I remember when I covered the detroiugh fair that that that man, I'll tell you. That criminal case affected me more than anything I've ever studied.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the program to Kill prologue before bed at like one in the morning, and I was like, no, good, Okay, I guess I'm gonna go to sleep now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good luck with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: We had just.
Speaker 3: Started like talking again when I did the Pedaphocracy series, didn't we I couldn't. I couldn't get over it. I couldn't stop talking about it. It was bothering me. I was in a really dark place after I read that book and I did the series on it.
Speaker 5: And well, that's a good sign you have a soul there, ma'am, because it's some dark shit. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mark Dutrou was one of the worst things I ever read about ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And you know, through the investigation they connect back to the Satanic Order of Abersachs or the app of Braxis the Chicken Snake God, whatever you want to refer to it as. But I mean, legitimately, the High Priestess of the Order was sending that they had like a dialogue between Bernard Weinstein, that one of the key accomplices in the Detro network that was helping the trow abduct the children raping them while they're in shackles and putting them in the dungeons like terrible things. But what I found so fascinating about it all just in reference to uh, the sort of the just this reoccurring and resurfacing Nazi thread and element that exists within this context of monarch is and and by the way, uh, you know, key instrumental operatives have been named, you know, uh in terms of who who kind of like suggested this path to Alan Doles, which then apparently kind of embraced it and facilitated the path and and as as a good sociopath would do.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 4: But obviously, yeah, those dolls boys, there are a lot of trouble, aren't they honestly.
Speaker 7: But but the the only point I really wanted to make about that is is just that the grandmother of Regina Loof whose X one in the in the Belgian X files, right, the ex dossier that was made public by Wiki leaks and and kind of helped expose so much of the details of the individual abusers within the network of detrou and and she she claimed man her her grandmother was the individual who had one she was forced to sexually uh uh sort of gratified to please her in sexual ways. And again it points out the familial dynastic pedophilic imprint that is so very obvious and and resurfacing in every single one of these networks, which is so fascinating, especially the state sponsored heavy intelligence footprint. You know, examples that we can point to. But but the fact of the matter is that her grandmother, Regina Luf's grandmother, she was a collaborator during World War Two, running two brothels, one of which was for Nazi officers, in another for Nazi soldiers, just the regular infantry.
Speaker 6: And she she was.
Speaker 7: Briefly detained after the war in Noke, I believe is where she was detained. But then she's released, and she goes on and finds her way to Belgium and opens up a new brothel and continues on with this enterprise. And so to me, it's like, are we supposed to chalk this up to another coincidence, that that there's no way this had anything to do with monarch mind control and and the sort of overall umbrella. Yeah, yeah, there's no way.
Speaker 2: In my mind that.
Speaker 4: Well no, it's all we're talking about the match, Like I said, we're seeing like elements of what Jim Garrison would describe as kind of this and when he when he's facing off against Johnny Carson regards the JFK matters and his grand jury against this network, and early he was he was not fully aware but aware of the process that he was up against here in this network. Again, they were they were operating in around his entire investigation, including Kerry Thornley. But we see we see him explain, you know. Carson's like, well, hey, wait a second there, Jim, Uh, it seems like you're describing different things here as you're trying to tell me about this, uh, this conspiracy to kill to kill the president, and and uh, he's he's he puts cart well, you know what, I'll just I may I'll just play the clip.
Speaker 5: I have a clip of it right here.
Speaker 4: But he's telling Carson, He's like, yeah, yeah, these are all different components of a much larger animal, a much larger gene, right. And I think what Garrison is doing here is describing the process without saying it's the process, because again he had the early understandings of some of these matters, but didn't fully understand perhaps what he was dealing with. So then we pull that clip up here before we go any further. But yeah, I didn't have a way to describe it other than, like, you know, he's trying to describe the fundamental elements of it, right, and he knows again he's got Tommy Jude Baumber on his radar, He's got Fred Chrisman, the first UFO witness on his radar is chief suspect. One of his chief suspects in his grand jury is Lee Harvey Oswald, who is now interceding with Barbara Reid, who's another suspect there.
Speaker 5: She's a witch, local witch. They're all doing process stuff.
Speaker 4: The first the first discordions and bibles published in Garrison's office by by folks connected to the process.
Speaker 5: So you can't tell me this chaos, Colt. They have this whole fancy back.
Speaker 4: Real cute. It's real cute. But no, yeah, I do, Garrett. I've been I've been a Garrison super fan for years. How I became friends with John.
Speaker 8: Barbers because Kevin Costa played him in a movie. But I had no fucking idea he was this is like I thought, Mari was probably the first person to really put this out there. I had no idea about this.
Speaker 4: Oh it's not out there, and some of it's in the secret files. John Barber still got but still trying to get my ninety three years old.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 4: John Barber's interesting man himself. He used to be a personal writer for Frank Sinatra, who ties into all these matters of the Manson families and Satanism and mafia stuff. Then we see depicted in this film.
Speaker 7: But the organized crime as the organized crime footprint helping provide that plausible deniability, uh, you know, uh sort of cut out for intelligence. They run hand in hand, they sort of coexist in that very way. And that's the same thing that happened in Watergate, right, the Columbia Plaza operation was set up and then and Joe Nesline was the key mafia uh you know, at least organized crime individual who was affiliated in d C, who was obviously helping, uh, provide the the in in my mind, the plausible deniability for the CIA, which is why you had Heidie Reichen claim that she had CIA protection and that was allegedly who was who was In reality it was Joe Neslin's network, but it was on behalf of the c i A. Right, And that's what's fascinating.
Speaker 4: Well, and the Mormons don't sit on the Mormons because I Howard Hunt was employed by the Moullen Corporation, which is all run by US Center future US Center from Utah, Bob Bennett and Skull and Bonesman Bob Benn and they were shut down over all these matters because they were a CI, a Mormon front company that were employing the Watergate burglars, notably E.
Speaker 5: Howard Hunt. Yes, yes, and.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you had this naval intelligence guy who had never made a journalist before in his life just suddenly get this big case. I mean that that right there, Like I didn't learn probably until I was in my thirties. Right, you watch all the President's men and you see all that shit I mean.
Speaker 7: On it Office of Naval Intelligence right before he's then sent to the Washington Post to sort of control the narrative in terms of the Watergate scandal, which again it's like what is deep throat? Yeah, it's a it's a it's a sort of like uh in my mind, it's it's this uh again, it's a construct. But it's all these different voices at the time, which which there are at least it's a it's a sort of I think there's at least four people that could fall under the umbrella of what Deep Throat technically represented at that time. But but at the same time, it's just again, it was a strategic and convenient, uh way to obviously provide a source that in reality was just the intelligence apparatus running the more Radford spy scandal, which we're we're conducting survey lists on the Nickson administration and it's it's fascinating to see every aspect of By the way, Douglas Caddy is employed by Mullening Company as well. He's he's I Howard Hunt's personal private attorney at the time.
Speaker 5: And that's what I'm saying, dude, the Mormons don't get blamed for any of this ship dude nothing.
Speaker 7: And he's what for United Fruit. He's up there running well allegedly you're hitting.
Speaker 4: Them first of all, so you're hitting way too many, too many, uh, you're setting off too many kill Bill sirns in a brain hole at the moment because all I has to do with Carl Lender, the thirty thirty degree freemason out of Cincinnati, Ohio, And that's a little bit of a different tale together because he's behind all the Bush machine too as well, et cetera, et cetera. You know, he owned the Reds, He run basically the city of Cincinnati at one point in time.
Speaker 5: His son kind of.
Speaker 7: Does you got to send me a couple of things, because I'm about I'm gonna have to. At this point, you've convinced me my next solo project will be the Society of the Cincinnati.
Speaker 11: I have to.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 13: I like it there.
Speaker 4: And let me bring us back back to this conversation her knife for I played this clip from Garrison about the what he so, what we're looking at in the film and hair advice is this machination of this deep state matters of national security, Nazi cult network, right, which has different faces and stuff too. And that's what Garrison conds has explained to Carson in a very rudimentary sense. Very smart man, but he didn't quite have the full understanding because this is sixty eight and by seventy seven, during during the assassination or not, that's the nineties, during the House elect Committee on Assassinations, Garrison writes them a letter it's in the it's in the record, saying if you solve the wandering bishop situation, you'll solve the Kennedy murder. Something that affect which again all revolves around you know, those wandering bishops, Tommy, Jude Baumer, David Berry, Chrisman.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 7: That So the wandering Bishops came on to my radar whenever I was like figuring out the connection there between the process and the incorporation in Louisiana and and how much they were fundamental in the FK architecture of the assassination there and in obviously, uh, what was it five four for Camp Street? Isn't that what it was? That that was, uh, you know the location where all the intelligence apparatus just sort of flocked to this coincidence ye offs of naval intelligence in that building. That was one of my favorite scenes in the in the actual film itself.
Speaker 5: That No, it's a great scene. It's and it's very what was going on down there.
Speaker 4: As far as that was a basis of operations for a lot of it spook activity administratively speaking, yes, like a picture of the headquarters aspect to manage their southern operations, which is what it was doing.
Speaker 5: That's where there are Cuba operations et cetera.
Speaker 7: But you know that, I'm sorry. I just wanted to mention the fact that Henry Lee Lucas right from the hand of death that you mentioned earlier. Julia She She He claimed that that basically when he was being trained in these these various uh, sophisticated techniques in child abduction, in targeted assassinations, you know, just sort of the gambit in terms of how you would conduct covert operations clandestinely.
Speaker 11: In in.
Speaker 7: Under the shroud of of secrecy and protection. And and he was claiming that they had they had these sophisticated techniques in place where they would obviously know and they would be tipped off as to when there would be these flyovers, these aerial flyovers for surveillance purposes by the military, various uh, you know, officials within the just local officials and authorities and things of that nature. They would get tipped off anytime there would be a sort of flyover where they had apparently they had this sort of just presiding cover operation in place where they would be able to hide their their footprint from the air right so that way they wouldn't be exposed.
Speaker 5: Was basically is.
Speaker 4: Set some camouflage things to break up the patterns exactly, or they would not as technical as it seems to be, you know, really hide from the aircraft like that.
Speaker 5: Exactly. He's right.
Speaker 7: But to me, it even lends credibility to the fact of like the story of James Wesley Howe. This is what I refer to as like just modern gladiol you know, in my mind, which is the strategy of tension playing out domestically.
Speaker 5: Utilizing all these programs. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 7: And and for me, you witness the fact that apparently and these claims were made that James Wesley Howe. So this is all surrounding the Omar Matine Pols night club shooting right that that occurred and and was very political as well. And and obviously you had Sadiki Mattine, the father of the alleged perpetrator, who just shows up the Clinton rally just right after the event takes place, and he's holding like this sign, what justrategically placed just in the frame of the camera, uh, for this for this political rally event to take place. And again it's it's opposing Trump at the time, which I found very interesting. But it's also like the terms of of the sign itself were. Basically it was a complete uh you know, condemnation of Trump, but also like.
Speaker 4: This kind of like kind of like Chucky there at the Vigilant California rally, right exactly.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what it was.
Speaker 7: That he stages this sort of like a false flag pretext narrative. But also you know, again he's.
Speaker 5: The film or mate was also a whacken hunting point? Was he not G four S Exactly?
Speaker 7: That G four S was you know, obviously the the the new, the new branded kind of like if.
Speaker 4: You're talking Nazis and Deep States, Sir George Wackenhunt, is that the deep mix.
Speaker 5: George w.
Speaker 7: Bush ran contra the Cabazon Indian Reservation. Every aspect of of running the covert operation. She's testing esoteric what they claim to be esoteric weapons systems like high speed rails and are not high speed rails. But what what was the name of the ship there was there was a specific a weapon that they were actually testing on the caps On Indian Reservation. That is its escaping me at this moment.
Speaker 4: But I mean all these things, I think all these things fall within these this like you're saying the operation Gladio, you know, Satanic serial killers, Sataniam Inc. Of the Phoenix program and the Air American drug trafficking and all come home. And we see all of those three programs. Colby Squeer's programs, not not not this Kobe, that's not Bill Kolby. I'm talking about Bill Colby. We see all his programs that he that he basically invented or was, you know, made his bones running, right uh, bringing brought home, and again we see those elements depicted in and around these Nazi Satanists Colt Fuckers and their and their Golden Fang other style operations that have embedded all throughout every aspect of Los Angeles government. Again, that's what has motivated Bigfoot Bjorns and here on his rampage of disruption of those events. But we also see here if I may bring us back, the Nazi Satanist stuff in the Manson family murders again major narrative in this film. In hearrent vice and we see Sharon Tate, her father, Lieutenant Colonel Paul ta US Army Intelligence again very spooky. His second great grandfather was Lieutenant Jesse Tate of the Virginia Chapter of the Society the Cincinnati Wow the only male descendant he is yet he is still yet to produce. Was in the belly eight and a half month pregnant of his daughter Sharon. Tate would have been the hereditary descendant of that bloodline within the Society of Cincinnati. If you look at the elimination on that boodline.
Speaker 7: It was a fertility death ritual then, right, Like, there's that in a certain way, do you think, because that seems to fit the pattern as far.
Speaker 4: As I think, it's part of that whole hog effect. Right, So they're doing the fraternity fertility death ritual. There's a drug trafficking aspect to it. Yeah, there's a cult sex tape aspects to these things because they're selling sex tapes and stuff like that. But there's also a fact that there's probably a hit. Right, So you got Sea Bring, you got Folger. That's obviously coke and seabrings and scientologists. Folger's mother's doing the free clinic stuff. She's deeply involved in the coke and trafficking and trade. They're all doing process stuff, right, and then you also see the aspect that this may be a hit also included in that where they're ending the Tate bloodline and that's in that secret.
Speaker 5: Society that started America.
Speaker 7: That's interesting.
Speaker 4: And on that note, also Leno la Bianc if you want to understand, so I'm I always think, I've always thought, and I continue to focus with more of my research and activities here Operation GCD, and I thank you all of you all to join me here tonight to get old GCD and the folks of the interwebs is understanding the victimology, what brought this victim into those circumstances, and what were the instances in their environment that may have caused that. You look at Leno la Bianca. Yeah, he's got mob stuff. You know, it's fairly well documented that. You know, he also bought that home from from Walt Disney, which is weird, and Disney had that Disneyland launched their Haunt House, a new museum or new ride that night, the Haunted Mansion on the night of leninlong Bianca's murder. And a homeown only owned by Walt Disney. That's not creepy, that's very creepy. So you got the occult stuff there too. But you also have Leno la Bianca speaking the Nazis before Project a paper clip. It was called Operation Overcast, and they were in a camp called Camp Overcast in southern Bavaria and from July of nineteen forty five to March of nineteen forty six, the E six Military Police sergeant in charge of that camp appears to.
Speaker 5: Have been Leno La Bianca. Oh my god, what.
Speaker 8: I have not heard that one?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, here's the deal. Here's what I'm at with it. I say, appears because I've got his unit. He's the he's again, he's the So I was in the I retires an East seven master started in the Air Force Military Police. He was the Army Air Corps Military Police, a proceeding kind of outfit because the Air Force went the thing yet. But back then in E six that was like that was at least with the kind of you know power or you know responsibility to put on an E seven or E eight because they didn't have any seven E back then when East six and the E seven was chief. So you know, I could speak he would you know in the six there would have had a lot of responsibilities. He had no ranking sergeants there. They were on paper assigned to the headquarters unit eight miles away from Camp Overcast. All I'm saying, is camp overcast had an MP, some MP's garden it and there's no MPs needed at the headquarters unit eight miles away, so they're on paper there.
Speaker 5: He's the one in charge. I think he knew a lot about that Nazi program.
Speaker 2: It seems.
Speaker 7: It makes sense.
Speaker 3: Holy shit.
Speaker 4: So on that note, when we're talking about Nazis, mafia's infiltration of governments, colts, drug trafficking in Hollywood, et cetera, I think Jim Garrison is trying to describe these elements early on in his investigation when trying to bring any sort of criminal charges against the whole Kennedy assassination.
Speaker 10: Right, I'm telling you, man, the confusion, and don't you seem to be writing off in all directions.
Speaker 11: It seems like it doesn't. Let me ask you right. Let me ask you first, how many hours ago? I ask the answer? This list is just one open.
Speaker 10: Well, I know that we have the rest of the program this season. I understand that we can't sit here and completely re create well fear right on what happens. But I just wanted to get the penology of the statement.
Speaker 11: Let me see, let me put the folks, uh if I were to say, for example, that an elephant, uh has a tail, and he's gray, and he has four legs. But it's possible for somebody to point out just minutes Uh, you just finished saying open has a tail. Now you say he has four legs, and now you say he's great. The point I'm making is the feature of these factors is a is a characteristic of one being, and in a complex situation like this, it's possible to be standing of a different point of view and describing different path For example, we find that m big group.
Speaker 5: So it was.
Speaker 4: He goes on to provide more details. I think he does a good description of trying to describe this this this elephant in America's room, if you will. And you know, and there's a lot of pushback you got speaking of his ongoing enterprises, rolled Ronnie Riggs gets a lot of credit, and not for the right reasons, not the least of what's starring in a film alongside Mansonite and Lieutenant Bobby Bosole and Mondo Hollywood.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 4: Nonetheless, Uh, he blocked, he blocked the poenas of Jim Garrison's Jim Garrison was trying to extradite I always, I always say it's Freddy Christmin, but it's not.
Speaker 5: It's a different guy.
Speaker 4: But he was involved in he was another guy in one of these uh you know, deep state kind of assassins like Chrisman working for the aerospace industry.
Speaker 5: Again Nazi's right. So he and Garrison was trying to extradue him from California, and Ronnie Reagan said knew he was the governor at the time, the same governor that as we see in the film in Haarentvice, he's the one who privatizes all the mental health and institutions, which then is explained in this film as the cult seizing on it as a profiteering enterprise, which is probably the reason why it did in the first place.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, I mean that makes it definitely makes sense as far as especially considering Reagan's role and his administration as far as the governorship and in California in terms of the the Danny Castilero's octopus and the promised software scandal, right and.
Speaker 5: Just that alone.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and all connects back to the Cabazon Indian Reservation where it was the rail gun that they were testing, as far as the esoteric weapon system, one of them being what they were attempting to develop under the wacken Hunt Security Corporation while they were running this sort of strange like uh, they were utilizing the the individuals on the reservation as essentially slave labor, and they're flying in illegal Mexican nationals to to cook methamphetamine on the reservation. It was like fascinating what they were all involved in. And allegedly, according to UH, Michael Rocconnaschutto, who was running covert operations according to him and then later on kind of hung out to dry in that concept. They claimed he was running the he was smuggling heroin and he was cut up in this operation. But in my mind, this dude was running the heroin smuggling operation on behalf of the enterprise and was hung out to dry because he became uh too exposed in reality in terms of providing the back door into the promised software on the cabs on Indian Reservation, that's what they claimed happened. Promised software is a case management software allegedly that that right the the wasn't it the the Hamilton's or some shit I forget the name of.
Speaker 4: It developed by the NSA and fought out between the scenes there's a lot of spooke fight warfare going on there that sold public effort.
Speaker 7: Right, yeah, it paves the way for Reagan to enter the White House. Honestly, in many ways, I think this was just another sort of u uh part of the process, just as far as like providing his value, you know, in certain ways.
Speaker 4: No literally, because we're kind of shoodos in the Hate Nashbury with Charles Manson. They they're working at the Street Theater and the opening night with the Grateful Dead, you know, the c I A TA A stock bohem engrovers Right again, this is all a lot of spook shit.
Speaker 7: It's all spooky.
Speaker 4: It all glows like the sun. There's no way around it, right, It's fascinating. And when we look at we look at those machinations. One other aspect we see there is that Hollywood there's a Hollywood star behind this whole enterprise of this drug trafficking, right again, Burke Stodger, and he's running. He's the one who on paper even is running the looney bend, those newly privatized as they they even mentioned in the film that Reagan privatized.
Speaker 5: So what what what uh? What are your all thoughts there?
Speaker 4: Julia and not not Bill Colby is in regards to some of these matters of these looney Bins, because I saw Julia shaking her head very quickly when I mentioned the Looney Bins that I know you had some thoughts we previously discussed in regards to these some of these matters.
Speaker 9: Well, I'll let you go first, but I was just gonna say it's it's because we're covering mental illness and like the Looney Bins and stuff in our new series. The next episode, we're going to talk a little bit more about this. But like mental illness in these Laurel camps as I call them, where people get sent to get like therapy sessioned or whatever it's they're just like m k fucking like, they're not here to help you.
Speaker 3: It's an industry. This is all I mean.
Speaker 5: You can say of the world.
Speaker 13: Are you.
Speaker 8: Dude?
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know who rest friend was, Yes, Aj Bran, the leader of the Neo processing Sorry go ahead, sir.
Speaker 8: No, it's gonna say. I only know about the Brian guy because of you. But like that friends what was it called the Friends of Animals or the fucking animal fuckers.
Speaker 5: Of Walmart, best Friends of Animal Society.
Speaker 8: And the Ellen de Generous is tight into all that.
Speaker 3: But it's all process.
Speaker 5: It's all process. And again it's all it's all spook ship.
Speaker 4: So you see this dude right here, he worked, He worked directly for Kissinger's right hand man as an assistant.
Speaker 5: This is J J.
Speaker 4: Brian party partying at four am with Amanda Bines, you know, his best friend. This is this is what I you know, I'm sure Dan Schneider had his rolling her downfall, but J.
Speaker 8: Know their names did? I mean she was passed around?
Speaker 5: Well, here's the deal.
Speaker 4: Here's the deal called I'm I'm of the mindset that Amanda Bindes is currently the leader of that process.
Speaker 8: Because he supposedly died.
Speaker 5: Right what he.
Speaker 4: Supposedly That she's running a salon sounds very j Sebring like if you ask me, I mean it's the same.
Speaker 3: It's his name stuff a spokesperson for O Zimpic right now.
Speaker 8: You get that, you get that yesterday.
Speaker 4: So that that dude literally Brian. Yeah, Brian's band was called the lobbyancause their song was Charles Manson.
Speaker 5: Is Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: And before he's doing this, he gets picked up in Libya as being doing spook stuff which he was posing as an art student. And then he before that he was working for Mormon by the way, uh from Canab, Utah.
Speaker 5: By the way.
Speaker 4: These are the connections why I think possibly why they're in Canab today because Kissinger's right hand man, you know, Bob Cocaine Evans boyfriend, Henry Kissinger, and his right hand man Brince Gocroft, US Air Force Major General n s a or national security advisor to three different presidents uh Nixon, Ford, Reagan. And she was he was the Kissinger's assistant there in the Nixon situation. So again this is this is the national security state. And then we see his assistant starting the Neo process cult and that's attong the nose right in the Hollywood element, we see the Burke Stodger element there with with Amanda Binds.
Speaker 8: Weren't you saying that when we showed the pictures of that Twin Twin Ray cult guy, you thought he looked suspiciously like so he dies the year that cult becomes a thing.
Speaker 4: I've I've been communicating with all back and forth on that same subject, because she was a little bit skeptical at first, but then she started looking at some of his photos. The dude, first of all, he's like a chameleon in the first place. Everybody you look at him, he's a little bit different. I'm convinced, dude, that dude in that twin Raised cult is JJ Brian.
Speaker 5: He faked his death. Dude. First of all, he's from Portland, Oregon. He's already got Oregon connects.
Speaker 8: I looked into it a little bit more after you said that, because you just you're not someone to just pull something out of your ass like that.
Speaker 5: I'm not traditionally or I appreciate you noticing.
Speaker 8: I think there's something to it. For sure, we'll have to find.
Speaker 4: That it's financed by scientology, to these twin rais are all financed. So are you familiar with read slacking? Yeah, we talked about him in that No, I'm my my apologies or Austin are you are you familiar with read slack? And then early internet engine you're pioneer fellow. We did a lot of fraud stuff with a couple of other fellows scientific type. Yeah, kind of almost an extension of interesting. Okay, go ahead. He's in the mix with the early search engines. So as along with along with Glenne Maxwell's sister and her husband who's the son of Jack Parson's number two Molina from his suicide squad. So they're in the early machinations of these early search engines read Slackens there in these scientific scientologists are all over the early machinations of the interwebs, especially you know, you know, in anything blocking anything. Scientologies developed that because they want to block about you know, you learn about Xenu or el Ron or some ship, and then also developed the search engines stuffs with folks like Red Slacken. Well, his two associates never went to prison, they went to Oregon and later would finance this this twin Race cult where this JJ Brian got looks exactly like the fucking cult leader.
Speaker 2: You ask me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the timing is it just it lends everything out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: JJ Brian's death is like, oh, he's thirty eight and he just died with no cause of death.
Speaker 5: He has no funeral.
Speaker 4: His grave side is a placard, a temporary paper placter to a memorial garden.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 8: Now he's bang in this porn star chick kutuck and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and his Yeah, his assistant came from the valley there in Los Angeles. Thenment I found out she gave him the valley just for general logan, my god, that she did porn.
Speaker 8: That became the theme of the show.
Speaker 4: Actually, it's the dead eyes, you know, the it's the it's the you know, the valley address, you know what I mean, it's you know, it's the dead, the dead stare in the eyes.
Speaker 5: I'm like, it's the general appearance. If she looks like a whore, you know she did.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to say, also, since we're talking about kind of the end of the movie about like the Laurel encampment.
Speaker 4: Where yeah, yeah, I was trying to find I got the sidetracked on the turgy, but please where on the metal stuff?
Speaker 5: As I try to find that clip, I.
Speaker 3: Wanted to say before it escaped me that it reminded when we see the guy like at the end of the movie and Joaquin's like talking to him or whatever. It reminded me of like one flew over the Cuckoo's Nest, where you just kind of become part of it.
Speaker 9: There is no gaping, there is no leaving that they you're fully like, you're committed at that point.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, That's what Owen Wilson says to him, right, because he's like, hey man, that can help you out.
Speaker 5: He's like, no, you can't help me out. In fact, you're gonna get yourself in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 4: Trying to help me out, because Awhen Wilson initially wanted to go see what his wife and daughter were doing because he faked his death. They thought he was dead. And remember she comes to see Doc later. So everyone was coming at different angles and times to come see Doc to help solve some mysteries, and they all just happen to coincide, and you know, and you know kind of right.
Speaker 7: It was that conversation where where coy Owen Owen Wilson's character, right he he He essentially asked the question to to Joaquin Phoenix, right, suppose your mom was on smack, right, just in terms of the US. He's explaining the current situation.
Speaker 5: We're it's a great way to explain it. Please continue. Yeah, that's a good scene.
Speaker 7: And wouldn't you try to help her? You know, I just thought it was so funny because Doc was like, are you saying that the US is somebody's mom? And that she's strung out on the heroin basically, and and then.
Speaker 4: But that's he's trying to explain because you know, because again he's trying to explain how he got stuck in that mess, right.
Speaker 7: Exactly, because he says, man, I don't belong here man, like he legitimately like he says that to him when he's saying that, Oh so, the the members of vigil in California, whoever you're working for, they didn't buy that narrative that you just spun to me in terms of he says, like after he he questions, are you saying that the US is somebody's mom was strung out on smack that that.
Speaker 4: That face aggravated, right, Because he's not getting it right exactly, he says, Phoenix, he's trying to wrap his brain hole around his elephant. He's like, see, you work for village in California, working for the fans over here. You're a dead saxophone player over here. He's then he finds out he gets linked in there with Shastafe hepwro So Phoenix is like, I don't know what's going on man.
Speaker 7: Exactly, And he's saying and he brings up Vietnam, right in this context in terms of like the mother strung out on heroin, and he says, sending people off to die in the jungles for no reason. Something is wrong and suicidal about that that she just can't stop. That was something that that like that just stuck with me for a moment, because as soon as Doc tries to make sense of it, you know, as you mentioned, he gets he gets a little frustrated, and he tries to explain to him, hey, man, like I don't belong here. And then he goes on to say after after Doc asks him, like who who like sets you up with this organization, you know, Visil in California, if you to work for them, and and uh who set you up with these people type of thing? And and uh And that is when he kind of goes into this this uh uh sort of personal monologue about when he first started snitching, right, and he talks about how how basically, uh, he realized in that moment when he first started snitching, how how people be they they asked all of these various questions that they already knew the answers to, and it was only because they wanted to hear the answer outside of their own head.
Speaker 4: Right, that's essentially right, because you have this sole trippy thing of what's going on in his head.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 5: I think that's a really interesting scene.
Speaker 7: Especially because the last thing that he says to him is he essentially says, you better find fat Shasta fe right, and then he repeaced that I believe as well. And and uh, especially just understanding that she of course had had her and uh, Mickey Wolfman, right, had gone missing there after boarding the the Golden Fang.
Speaker 4: And you brought that up because I actually have I have two clips for us to describe exactly that.
Speaker 5: The three hour tour. Man, this is great because this is great with them messing, but there are two characters mess with.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: It was perfect.
Speaker 2: Listen, we she's gone, Academy, She's gone, she's gone.
Speaker 5: She's out there.
Speaker 6: Man, it looked like the window. What tried to open the door.
Speaker 13: I went, she's gone, she's gone.
Speaker 2: She's out there, man, she's out there.
Speaker 5: She's out there, but she's out there.
Speaker 2: Well, it just disappeared, just like a boyfriend.
Speaker 16: Mickey and I thought, maybe you think there was a connection, maybe they took off together. Yeah, she's gone, man, baby, baby gone.
Speaker 2: She disappeared. She went on groovy on us that try to be fucking professional.
Speaker 3: I just just pretend to be professional.
Speaker 2: She's gone, She's gone.
Speaker 5: It's so exciting about it. Real, that's a great scene right there.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm. So you're telling you, man, there's something special about the dynamic. But between all three of those characters, specifically, right, Josh Brawlin, Benisio and and Joaquin.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I enjoyed the hell out of that.
Speaker 7: But I definitely feel like every time they have a direct sort of just anytime they engaged directly with each other, it seems like it's in a very questionable moment for the audience to interpret for themselves, you know. And and that's it's just interesting to me, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: So in regards to where they went, because she's gone, right, we find out from Benicio del Toro, one of Phoenix's handlers, if you will, there this marine time lawyer who keeps coming in with some you know, save his ass and you know, give him some key details that you know that that's when he started learning about this Hollywood connection with the Berks Doodgers. So what were your all thoughts, Colby team peaching, you know, a pair there, if you will. What are you all thoughts in the Hollywood connection and this? You know, obviously you all have gone deep in Laurel Canyon stuff as well, And you know one name that doesn't necessarily get named, and you know, I'll just give you a spoilert where.
Speaker 5: My brain holds at.
Speaker 4: Marlon Brando doesn't often get described in matters with the Manson narratives, but he was part of that whole crew. And he also doesn't get described a lot in Laurel Canyon narratives. He kind of skirts around these things. But I think a large part the guy we're seeing here Bert Stodger is Marlon Brando. That's my opinion based on a lot of character details. But what were your all stots with some of these Laurel Canyon Hollywood aspects?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I hadn't put that one together in particular, but that's a good one. I would say, just the general co intel pro they're trying to recruit him in the FBI office, kind of like tongue in cheek.
Speaker 5: And then I really do Book of Mormon, right, Yeah, I really.
Speaker 8: Do think Owen Wilson's character was supposed to be in the Wrecking Crew. I just think there's too many solid hints for that.
Speaker 5: I like it, and run by process in Phil Spector.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 3: Met his wife while he was taking a big diarrhea ship and she was.
Speaker 8: That was a very romantic description yet hard on.
Speaker 4: We got Burks, I know, right, that was kind of I mean the first ting I watched, I was like, that's a bit, that's a bit disturbing you kind of just forward.
Speaker 5: We got Burke's Dodgers owns the Golden Thing ship. But then he learns that Burke's Dodger runs Chris, Uh, what's Chris Kylidon? Right?
Speaker 4: Chris Kyladon is the name of the Looney the Looney bind up in Oha. Now that's interesting. There's a couple of Looney binds in OHI I think that could be referencing to, not the least of which possibly not at the Slon Institute.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 5: But what are your what was your all take on the the actual actor here?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 4: If you weren't thinking of Marlon Brandon before, who did you have in mind as far as the character representation?
Speaker 8: Nobody in particular. I kind of thought it was an amalgamation. But when you when you describe brand though, kind of skirting in the Dave McGowan narrative and all that. I'd never even thought of that, but yeah, he's right in the middle of all of that ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, McGowan references him and weird scenes inside the canyon, but he just doesn't get a lot of press and a lot of other and a lot of other takes of that scene.
Speaker 8: But his reference even is very minimal compared to like the rat all those guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, more more focused on like the Peter Sellers of that than uh. Well, Nicholson and Branda were at the hip, so they share the same driveway. So if you go to the north part of Laurel Kenny, you had I'm sorry, the south part of Little Kenny had mohond North part of Little Kenny, ha mohand drive. Austin could correct me home my Los Angeles geographical references are Rome. But it's at one end of the Laurel Kenny you got Moholland Drive. Right off that corner you had living Alice Huxley, and almost right next door was Jack Nicholson and Marland Brando and they shared a driveway.
Speaker 3: Was it Warren Beatty somewhere in there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Warren Baty, Yeah, not far off that mix. But and also of note when Philip van At or the LAPD detective, who again is much I think a character basis in The Big Foot Bejornson character of Brolin when he arrested Polanski had this shut toow more month for that rape of that thirteen year old in nineteen seventy seven. You know that rap pa Kurt on Nicholson's couch, and it's not often described that cocaine Bob Evans came over to help clean up the show, but where Brando was in the mix is often not describing Brando.
Speaker 5: There's like four or three or four folks that got murdered in that.
Speaker 4: Home, and as soon as Brando died, Nicholson bought the property and destroyed the home.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I was under the impression that that was the reason basically that Nicholson had purchased the property itself. And then also you have all of this context of Marlon Brando's strange sexual activity where he's just like, you know, having sex with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you ain't kidding. So he's got like thirteen kids. Nicholson's got about thirteen kids. I mean Brando, dude, one of Brando's kids and was Christian got kidnapped by a bunch of hippies and hit down in Mexico. Brando hired literally a private detective with a hook for a hand. I'm not making that ship out. Another one of his son's, Nico Brande, was best friends with Michael Jackson. There's Brando isn't very.
Speaker 7: Michael Jackson. That is too funny, especially considering the security guard that was involved with Ditty there that that obviously was was allegedly the one to uh, you know, at least be present during Michael Jackson's supposed to death right and uh and and that's very hilarious as far as the Diddy connection there and and and how much they were seemingly and the the underground tunnel grotto like that that was happening there with with Ditty as well, which again it's like, why are these underground tunnel systems coming up so very often in terms of these networks, especially in their modern form, like Epstein had something similar, which is very interesting.
Speaker 4: And how about how about p Diddy and Hugh Haffner over there in the Playboy mansion, you know, they got tunnels all through there. Again, there's a lot of tunnels documented in the Weird Scenes book there in the older.
Speaker 5: Exactly that that.
Speaker 7: Are connecting those very properties that that uh and and one of them was was what was the name of of that property that uh uh, the guitarists was was living in for a time for some of the cabin Yeah, yeah, the log cabin.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And then you had the double.
Speaker 5: That's not just some guitarist. So that's Frank exactly.
Speaker 4: He's an what I meant it does not get often gets not sold because like he's he's responsible for acts like Alice Cooper.
Speaker 5: I mean, so much of his responsible for there.
Speaker 4: You got to say, relative to the Manson situation, you have a lot of crossovers with Captain fuck which was a sidekick, and Captain bee Feart, which his music was produced by the Colombo crime family.
Speaker 8: He used to fucking like lock his musicians up and sleep, deprive and starve them.
Speaker 3: I didn't know about that, he told me, and I actually, that's weird.
Speaker 7: I've never heard of of of the bf Art connection here.
Speaker 5: Yes, Captain Captain, Yes, I think he was underlying rapid, didn't he.
Speaker 7: So he was up there in in like Palmdale where the all the defense contractors are. Dude, I moved out here just like in twenty seventeen, trying to make like the sort of uh you know, social, socioeconomical, uh, kind of like transition from Northwest Arkansas, which was, uh, you know that's different.
Speaker 5: That's a whole eye opening experience from there from what hell.
Speaker 7: Yeah, honestly, I'm grateful just for the the uh, the perspective gained more than anything. Although I will say there there are wonderful things about everywhere you live. But you know, essentially, I will say it was I think it was very important for me personally in terms of my own philosophy on life in general.
Speaker 5: But I did have to. I was forced to move to the High Desert.
Speaker 7: And so that area Lancaster is really near Palmdale, very close by. And and essentially you're surrounded by defense contractors right Locking, Locking, Martin, Boeing, raytheon. Every everything is represented there. And uh, and there's signs everywhere like cancerous chemicals are are are are present right in in just the pool, right the public pool or whatever, and and they're they're running all these experiments. You hear like these sonic booms that shake your apartment occasionally like that was the experience. I remember. I went out on my run one day. I was just like going for a job, and I didn't hear anything until a stealth bomber was legitimately flying right over me right and then it was just like a deafening sound, and it like blew my mind just considering.
Speaker 5: Sometimes, sir, that's the last noise some folks here, That's what I thought.
Speaker 7: I thought, imagine being in a conflict zone, an active war zone, and this is the last experience you have. Like that was my instant thought. And uh, and it gave me a little bit of an additional perspective in terms of like once again, just like not ever considering you know, the the sort of on the ground effective consequence playing out and how much it truly is just the most dystopian vision you could imagine seeing and and uh and once you witness it yourself, it's a little bit harder to deny that fact, you know what I'm saying. And and and in an intelligence community like like Frank Zappa grew up in with his father so much, you know, I mean, like the connections in his family.
Speaker 4: His wife, Gail Slewman, was in kindergarten class with Jim Morrison of him a ser So you see these deeper connections throughout.
Speaker 5: All and Elliott Baby, oh my god.
Speaker 7: Well she's definitely, uh, such a major part inside that that sort of the scenes inside the canyon in a way.
Speaker 4: But uh, and and a major figure in the process movement as well, like her associate John John Phillips.
Speaker 5: Yes, ma'am, go ahead, No, she's just she's a.
Speaker 3: Big witch and physically.
Speaker 4: Otherwise absolutely, And her sister has connections to folks like out in the Santa Sam Colt has documented the Maury Terry Files, and because you know the councle sister there, she was also a singer. And again Mama Cass and John Phillips are documented financing I believe it's called financiers of the process activity in Los Angeles, and you see John Phillips being deeply indrawed involved in the cocaine trade well much like his pal Cocaine Bob Evans, both getting busted for cocaine trafficking. So we see that represented here with this this Hollywood actor Bert Burke Stodger.
Speaker 5: We see them He's got the Golden fangship.
Speaker 4: They're going to Polynesia, just saying Marlon Branda has got a Polynesian island to date, owns a Polynesian island himself and his trust for his family. In fact, that one fellow that got murdered by his son in his house there off of Moholland driving Little Canyon was a member of the Polynesian French Polynesian royal family. So uh, a lot of weird stuff there. But we see them being involved in the drug trafficking and this larger enterprise of hood ratchet activity of this this cult network and tyranny, if you will. But you know, it's often I think one thing I think folks don't often consider, and I think it's one thing that easily, you know, kind of dismisses. Yeah, Tom Cruise is involved in spook stuff. Were Yeah, Marlon Brando is importing cocaine, you know what I mean? Or yeah, Garth Brooks is a serial killer.
Speaker 5: But you know what, sometimes I think these things are reasonable conclusions.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that. I mean, just knowing the strange connections there between Mama Casts and Terry Melcher and John Phillips and Abigail.
Speaker 5: Folger and they're all like, what was it? It was it MDA.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to remember now the substance that allegedly there was this huge Yeah, there was a huge falling out allegedly and one of the key the key distributors that had an intelligence background that was providing the MDA to Abigail Folger and the Mama Cast network through her house where a lot of this was happening. Apparently, go ahead, No was his name was Puck?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, I believe that was the name.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And we see here then and when he when he when? When?
Speaker 7: When Doc goes to that crash pad for the spooks in in uh to Panga Canyon, the first thing he sees is is a skinhead with a with a swastika on his jean jacket, right, Like, isn't that.
Speaker 5: This guy there too? If you see him in the background, he's closing the door there, y is always there.
Speaker 7: And by the way, didn't you recognize the sort of uh, the final supper right, the Lord that was essentially taking place in a way like, yes, the symbology you have the symbolic nature of that.
Speaker 5: Scene with eating pizza.
Speaker 7: Yes, you consider the idea of what we talked about privately before the show started about how Paul Thomas Anderson, the director himself. Uh then then went on to to, uh, you know, obviously, uh just creating and produce the and and direct the film known as a as a Licorice Pizza, right, and and that to me it seemed like something it's very creepy in terms of at least the pedophilic symbology. But at the same time, I think, uh, the plotline of that film is, like I mentioned, very it makes you very uncomfortable, you know what I mean. It seems as if it's it's like, uh, in a way, it's sort of like a pedophile's magnum opis. It reminded me of Leon the professional and certain aspects of it, right, which you remember that strange Natalie Portman film with that hit Man.
Speaker 5: So so it feels like the director was a straight up pedophile.
Speaker 4: It's almost as creepy as the time Brookes Shields played a ten year old prostitut in Hollywood film and they put her in Playboy Naked as a ten year old that really had almost Yeah, that happened.
Speaker 5: That's the real thing.
Speaker 3: She was in the Sugar and Spice edition.
Speaker 5: It was in their French director who did these things. So my god, but I like, what does that sir? I think his n I think his name is bull Sheet Bulls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes ten year old.
Speaker 4: So we're seeing the machinations of all this whole network of this cult, these Nazis, the and Yah Queen Phoenix's character is starting to understand it when he visits the Booby Hatch that Japonica Fenway got sent to, you know, the powerful attorney their daughter, who gave him his first job to find her, you know, a couple of years prior. We see all that kind of coalescing here towards the end of the film in the Chris Kalodon, which is this Loune the Booby Hatch up in Ohai, the Looney Bend, and it's run by Book Burke's Dodger where they literally have a theater in this clip just previous to the scene, they have a theater that plays twenty four to seven Burke's Dodger films.
Speaker 5: How is that not some sort of hypnotic programming Exactly. You've to see the doctor.
Speaker 4: He walks into the theater and he's immediately reciting the line from the film It's and it says, you get out of here comedy or whatever that is.
Speaker 7: Right, God, I'm gonna have to rewatch the the because I only got about halfway again on my rewatch, so I'm gonna have to watch the rest of it tonight.
Speaker 4: Honestly, y'all remember that scene, He's like Alexander Graham Bell was an American. He invented this telephone, You comedy bastard. Yeah, yeah, So it is that whole red scare thing, and again that the Burke's Dodgers. As you know, Benicio del Tora explains in one scene, he's trying to get back in the good graces of Hollywood.
Speaker 5: And the American government.
Speaker 4: That's why he's financing this shit because he got Allston from being a comedy will So did so did Marlon Brando.
Speaker 5: You know who got Marlon Brando back in Hollywood? Old cocaine. Bob Evans.
Speaker 3: Interesting, very interesting.
Speaker 5: So we see that. We see that parallel too.
Speaker 4: But I do like this scene because they're also going to say, like, oh, pay no attention to the man with the like I was saying with the Keno. These are not the sating thats you're looking for, Jedi mind trick jacquein Phoenix. That is not a man with a Nazi tattoo on his face. Yeah, he's an ancient Hindu symbol, right, Yeah, why not turn around and sell them a program to help kick There's a whole effect too.
Speaker 17: As much revenue coming and going, American life was something to be escaped from the cartel could always be sure of a bottomless pool of new customers.
Speaker 7: I love on Wilson's face in this.
Speaker 5: He freaks out. He's like, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 8: Fuck?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're Shasta face high right, the.
Speaker 7: La on Buck Beaverton, right, isn't that yeah, old Buck Beaverton crazy?
Speaker 5: Hm.
Speaker 7: This reminds me a son of Sam.
Speaker 5: I'm honestly right, very you know, kind of ritualistic aspects to.
Speaker 6: All this Thris face, No, it isn't.
Speaker 2: That's an ancient Hindu symbol. It brings good fortune, luck and well being. What do you mean? No, that look like a swaster. I mean he isn't a regular employee at the institute. Perhaps you should pay no attention.
Speaker 7: To that man.
Speaker 5: It's all twisted up too. Don He's like, oh, no attention to that man.
Speaker 4: So we see again, like everything's kind of coalescing in there's old cocaine Bob and Henry Kissinger. You know JJ, Brian's boss best My god.
Speaker 8: Man, Hey, JJ, have you ever seen that Comedy Central cartoon Kid Notorious? I love that cartoon, So you have seen it? Every time you mentioned cocaine by I want to ask if you know about it?
Speaker 4: So there he got the cocaine cocaine induced idea to make a cartoon about his life, literally his true life, according to him. So his next door neighbors Slash from Guns n' Roses is a star in it. I think he's got a talking cat, right, you know what I mean, He's a he's got a Butler situation.
Speaker 5: It's real weird, but it's right. It's it's it gets you right in the it.
Speaker 4: It paints a great picture inside the cocaine field mind of old Bob Robert Evans here, who by the way, hails from Westchester County, New York.
Speaker 5: It's a real dent of iniquity there. Wow, Which one is Bob the shirtless bastard?
Speaker 4: I don't want I don't know what happened before after this picture, but that's the man who brings us the national security state. Henry Kissinger, whose right hand man Brince Gocroft would then produce one of these new process colts there with JJ Bryan.
Speaker 7: Telling you, man, it's if you know just how well connected the Henry Kissinger's of the world truly are, you know what I mean. It's just like I remember whenever I covered I believe it was the Pilgrim Society and the Anglo American establishment reminds me, honestly of just like, uh, they need an Anglo white man on the strip, right essentially, you know, That's what it reminded me of. But but yeah, I mean, what are what are the sort of loyalties and affiliations for the fraternal organizations that they belonged to. I mean, you see the Henry Kissingers of the world and they're members of of the these.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And if the Pilgrim Society stund started by US Center from New York, Chauncey Depew a hereditary member of the Society of the Cincinnati. But please continue, yes.
Speaker 7: Which that's another reason why, because like when I did the Pilgrim Society episode, I consistently continued to obviously come up against this this real ring the Society of the Cincinnati that I couldn't seem to uh yeah, yeah, I couldn't seem to just find my way just it was very interesting. It consistently came up and again Knights of Malta member Alexander Haig, who was very much involved with Henry Kissinger as well.
Speaker 4: And I think that yeah, so, I think what you're describing is what I describe as the anti liberty faction of the Society of the Cincinnati's feuding factions, and they manifested very incapacities.
Speaker 5: But the British invasion is a good way to put it. With the Pilgrim Society.
Speaker 4: Would you believe a founding member of the Processed Church is the daughter of a hereditary member of the Society of Cincinnati out of the South Carolina chapter. His name is Satan Drakeon Astor Drayton. His first cousin, His first cousin was the financier of the Church of Satan in the benefactor to Anton LEVAYU.
Speaker 7: Wait wait, wait, what was this guy's name? His name was Satan for real?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well his name was John Astor Drayton. He's a He's a Gatston Drayton, Astro Fellaws.
Speaker 7: So the ass he's an ast Yeah, who's the Astor that was in the hundred and seven Prominent Names in Epstein's Black Book. It was one of they were a Pilgrim Siety member. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Keep and I'm not sure on that one.
Speaker 7: Dude, It's fascinating, but go ahead keep talking, because well.
Speaker 4: His cousin Astor was married to this fellow named Boovier. He was the heir to the Vicars gun manufacturing company who financed LaVey's hero, which was his fellow by the name of Basil Zarhoff who was this international gun trafficker, and say, and uh, you know, cult fucker. So he was in competition. Some folks claim he was the most wicked man in the world, not Crowley. So the folks that financed him was this Vicker's fortune, the heir to that was the who by by the Oners. He calls it an autobiography. It's written by his second wife, Blanche Barton. But LaVey's autobiography says that's who financed and was an You remember, was this boovi Ar Fellaw who was the heir to that Vickers company. And Levey's says himself numerous times how he venerates his Basil zar Haf fella.
Speaker 5: So again that was bad. That's who financed. Basles are off.
Speaker 4: So Bouvier's wife is asked, this Aster lady whose first cousin's Astor with Satan Astor Drayton and Satan Aster. Drayton's daughter married Timothy Wiley. Timothy Wiley's the Fozzy the Bear guy up here, I think, because who Timothy Wiley is. That's Robert that's up at the Grimston. That's Timothy Wiley's best friend up at to Grimston.
Speaker 3: Ny have you watched Archive eighty one on Netflix.
Speaker 5: I've never heard of it, ma'am.
Speaker 9: Well, we should cover it for Halloween because a lot of these names you're mentioning, they used those names in Archive eighty one. They even use like the apartment that.
Speaker 3: They moved into is called the Vickers and that like a lot of the characters their names are like the names.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And they have this big DNA collection thing going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have like an ancestry DNA. Come on, you need to watch it. I may Colby watch it. It's incredible, it's good.
Speaker 4: I appreciate the recommendation that will check it out. As I mentioned, man, I'm gonna be doing every film review in Halloween or month of October's horror Halloween focused.
Speaker 5: So we'll be all, I have that one to the list because.
Speaker 4: I don't have a lot. I don't do a lot of horror and Halloween stuff. So, oh, you'll like to I appreciate your recommendation on that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually, Austin, you would probably dig it to our chive eighty one.
Speaker 7: Unless I'll check it out for sure, because I'm definitely always interested to see if there's some sort of value in modern Hollywood these days.
Speaker 3: You know, that's a good one sometimes, right, sometimes a good one.
Speaker 7: By the way, it was the name, and I probably should jet within the next fifteen minutes, just so you guys know.
Speaker 4: No, that's perfect, I got I got two more clips. I was just gonna say, let's bring this in for landing because I got at we got is.
Speaker 7: Willing if you're if you're ever interested, do a follow up on a part two or something, because there's still plenty. But but uh, anytime, I definitely think that uh one. Oh and by the way, I just pulled it up. It was the so it was asked, so it was Waldorf, William Waldorf Astor the third, the fourth, Viscount Astor is apparently who was on the the specifically on the Epstein list, which I found very interesting.
Speaker 8: But the air of the Waldorf school guy, uh, that's.
Speaker 7: What the claim is here in terms of of his background, which not at all. Is that surprising, honestly.
Speaker 8: And like one other guy too was in that. He's shady as fucked too. And I always thought the Waldorf schools system was like pretty cool. But he got a wonder Now.
Speaker 9: That's a descendant from the Astors, and I can't remember who it is now, but they changed their last name.
Speaker 4: Speaking a lady that was the wife of the financier for the Church of Satan. She's the daughter of John Jacob Astor, the fourth from the Titanic.
Speaker 5: I saw it in the check.
Speaker 4: I gonn that too, yeah, which is where story Oregon is named after where the goonies are from.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, a story of really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the or John Ticcobash of the fourth and is his fur trading corporation.
Speaker 3: Fuck me, dude, is there nothing sacred?
Speaker 4: They all know each other, they all know each other, but in this and this scene is we're getting to a close here. I thank you, thank you all for joining them here to get a little g C. D. In the folks of the interwebs. This is possibly my favorite scene. But we see the whole Golden Fang thing getting mess. They're kind of poking each other around the matters of the Golden Fang and some very capacities. But we uh see Browin kind of really starting to lose a ship here.
Speaker 5: You know, he.
Speaker 2: Case tuk quite as good as my mother's. But what I really know, respect.
Speaker 5: Oh, it was a short and clip, but.
Speaker 4: I thought he had I thought he had the little note card game he played there, because's when he plays the note card and he finds Puck Beaverton card and he sets him up for the shootout with Puck Beaverton. But he's not done messing with old Doc there, is he Because after the shootout, Doc comes to after getting drugged in a in a gunfight, after getting kidnapped, right, he finds himself on Bigfoot. There's a loading some of that old china white it looks like in the trunk of his car.
Speaker 7: Dude, I know, right, and and honestly I wondered because again it's like that was that was the the sort of only tool that he could he could potentially use to help free Owen Wilson or Koy Right that Owen.
Speaker 4: Wilson's character, well, that's what he's doing, right, He's like, even though he doesn't realize it yet, he's thinks he just put him on, he has put him in danger, but he's been orchestrating the entire thing, and that is the last thing to orchestrate, is the But.
Speaker 7: That makes me feel like it's even more possible.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Ud, Like, honestly you're saying that I do want to watch it again with all that in mind.
Speaker 3: Doesn't that make Benissio's character a figment.
Speaker 8: Of everything through his perspective, or it could be a scenario where he is both of them exactly.
Speaker 3: You remember the scene like when he the first scene we see Benissio, I forget his name in the movie, but he comes to walking Phoenix at the.
Speaker 7: Police interrogated first and Bigfoot's like and he's like, uh, you're gonna kick him? Yes, yeah, for sure, You're definitely right.
Speaker 8: As far as I can't, I can't think of a scene other than when the wife's in the background during the phone calls, where it's they're interacting with anybody else side.
Speaker 7: Right, or the sun pouring the whiskey for him as well when he's on the phone too. That's another thing.
Speaker 4: But I mean you all were capturing one of the elements I love about this film. And again it's captured also in this this clip here. Everything is a dream, right, I mean that is this is the nature of the film, right, you see you see this ongoing theme right.
Speaker 12: The rally California.
Speaker 4: Everything is kind of hazy in every scene. Right, this is that scene where he's going through the little House of the Nazis.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's this frost conjack anything that might be a threat, but.
Speaker 5: I mean everything is kind of hazy, Like the narrators kind of giving this kind.
Speaker 2: Of dream.
Speaker 7: When he said there with Owen and they're having the conversation with between the two characters, they're whispering, trying to act at first, they're using coded language as if he's trying to sell him a car or he's following up on some sort of like private car sales, uh, you know.
Speaker 5: To figure out the late model of the car and stuff.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But the person that walks behind them during that, they're the glass behind them. But that was like no way. The guys staring straight at them. You can't see his face very well, but he's suited. It's like a It felt like a fed and surveiled.
Speaker 4: Oh that's interesting. Well maybe that's why they're they're whispering to each other because he's playing a rolling stone if you will, you know where they turn rolling turntables or something like that, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah they but you know and Ellen Wilson's that's the band he used to play with, and they're like, oh no, one remembers me.
Speaker 5: They got too much dopers.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying, the whole thing is casting this whole every like the dialogue, the scenes, we're talking amnesia. Everyone has, I mean, the whole thing has got a dream state.
Speaker 17: He always mischievous spirit forces just ass the threshold of human perception.
Speaker 3: That's the time I watched it. I told Colne that was to just keep driving.
Speaker 17: Has long beach down to one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's uh again, I think you are describing again what I one of the elements I love about the film. Yeah, and there's a lot to be said about whether or not what is really again I'm not three watch too to get to look at more of these elements of the same character. I'm familiar with the theory, but I haven't watched it enough to really put all the mash that together. But you know, we see all this really after the shootout and everything and the dope, he goes back to his apartment and he's waiting for that phone call to come someone to come collect that dope before he negotiates Owen Wilson's release from this network. Because we learn everything that that like get Jim Garrison was saying, all those different parts of the and it's all the same creature. We find old Japonica Fenway's dad, that very powerful attorney who again I think I don't recall them man's name, my brain hole, but there's a Pacific Palisades, very dark attorney fellow that helped Charles Manson a couple of times. And that's who this Parker Fenway fella reminds me of. I'm sorry, Crocker Fenway.
Speaker 13: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: He said he said it's like a gang, and once you're in, you're in for life, right, wasn't that the way he described it?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, And and that was like it that's so telling in terms of the network. That's why Jeffrey Epstein died, at least if he died, I mean, he might be.
Speaker 4: I guess it's possible, exactly. I was gonna say it because I was I was gonna ask all three all here to this. What I mean, how can any of these things go on when anything we've described here tonight and this movie is depicted without these bullshit attorneys. When I say bullshit attorneys, you know these are the dark forces that are really making the wheels move in these things, right, I mean, if you don't have these folks getting folks out of prison, keeping them out of prison, doing weird legal stuff in the in the mix, and like, how else do these networks survive?
Speaker 5: Right without?
Speaker 8: And what happens to the best attorneys?
Speaker 7: Hmmm?
Speaker 8: They become politicians.
Speaker 7: Or they become Alan Dershowitz, and they spend their lifetime defending stuff.
Speaker 5: I'm there's a lot to be said about that man. I'm like a lot of you.
Speaker 4: I've read some of his stuff. He was the ten youngest tender professor of constitutional law there specifically of law, but in focus on constitutional on Harvard. He his legal arguments are bullshit. Like I'm I'm not an attorney. I'm also not the vice President. But I could write a better League argument than Alwiz.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you, man, that guy is is one compromise and it's so obvious. I mean, he's out of here claiming galaans a victim of Epstein and she deserves a pardon. And that was long before it was like in vogue to have that conversation.
Speaker 4: Just how about this one? I know you're a spot honestor how about this one in the same regard. I just did a shit the other night on how I met the unibomber Soda, which is my tales of my interactions.
Speaker 5: You worry about the unibomber.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, say, one of my dudes is from Lincoln, Montana, and when I met him into the Air Force basic training and we were in police academy. We both got stationed in Montana together, and then he got married sort of thereafter. I was a groomsman in his wedding. So, and that was about a year year after the trial and three years after the arrest.
Speaker 5: Are so right?
Speaker 4: So in ninety six to ninety nine, uh, and so I had a lot of questions about the times in the small, very small town in the mountains of Montana, about old Ted there, So it started opening my eyes.
Speaker 5: As the subject. There's a lot of that was bullshit.
Speaker 4: But would you believe the same Defense Council, Federal Defense Council, she keeps getting shipped all around these cases from you name it? I mean she you know the Jeredley Loffner, Ted Kazinski. Uh, you named Zacharies Mussawi. They just moved this federal defender, lady.
Speaker 10: Clark.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: They just keep moving Judy, Judy Clark. I think they just move her around all these different cases. I'm like, well, how is this not more obvious to folks? It wasn't more obvious to me until I looked at him. I'm just saying, like, she, how is this one attorney, She's a federal public defender. She keeps getting shifted to all these different cases. It makes no sense. No, that is a bombing guy. Zoe Carr's sarn't off she was his attorney. I think she did a homeboy in Colorado.
Speaker 5: Shoot. They just keep moving this lady around. Dude.
Speaker 7: That's that's interesting to me because I mean, now, honestly, I would have loved to have been a pen pala of Kazensky's. Apparently he was very responsive, which is hilarious, but uh, yeah, I mean it was clear that he was like separated as an infant from his his family, and like, I think that was a part of the of of what you would do.
Speaker 5: And again, by the.
Speaker 4: Way, like I know that, I know that is the prevailing narrative, and that was one of the things I was questioning, is what do we know? So we were given this archive of documents saying that he read all these letters. We're given a manifesto that they declared he wrote the butcher of Waco was the one forcing the Washington Post to print that.
Speaker 7: Good old Janet. Huh, that's the when you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of questions there, but you know, and again like the evidence against him not it really wasn't any They're like, oh, look we found this gray hoodie in his cabin along with some chemicals and the man and a cop and early draft of the manifesto. I'm like, oh, this is ridiculous because then you look at the search warrants and how that worked out, and then they they wall fared him and stuff like that. I think the letters trying to fire them attorneys and they wouldn't let them fire them.
Speaker 5: Do not let me fire your own attorney. Like the whole the whole.
Speaker 7: Case is is just ridiculous, honestly. I mean even the letters themselves I think were written by multiple people.
Speaker 5: Right, that was like I think so, dude, I think so, And.
Speaker 7: I think it was It was like it was the perfect example of of how multiple spooks would come together and try and fashion a letters in order for a certain agenda to be achieved. You know. But but again it's like the idea of what you could accomplish, and again, and it lends back to this sort of point of the Nazi breeding experiments, as far as if you're going to separate an infant child from their mother and at least for like extended periods of time and some sort of abuse. You know, at the very least, it seemed as if as an infant he was already being like experiencing forms of abuse, right, And that alone is interesting. But then you consider the idea of if you wanted to actually have some sort of constant supply of undocumented children in order to conduct experiments on that, this would clearly be a plausible avenue to pursue as far as that would be concerned, and and I believe that something for certain happens in terms of we had mentioned before, this sort of pedophile, you know, dynastic familial factor that plays plays into so many of these.
Speaker 4: I think that's huge in it, right, And yeah, I think that's no the generational aspect, right. I mean, I think Julia and Cole we will agree that this seems to be an ongoing pattern of behavior as far as folks are born into it. Again, it's like to play who is your daddy and what does he do? At least of which the paternal nature of the society of Cincinnati. But we see Japonica Fenway, she was born into it.
Speaker 8: Real quickly. You play that game. Have you ever looked at Hugh Hefner and Bill Maher.
Speaker 4: I am now I have actually, and I've thought of it, sir, And now I'm gonna highlight that as one of my future ones.
Speaker 5: I think you're onto something with that.
Speaker 8: They look a lot of it's got legs. Yeah, oh my god, look.
Speaker 4: Boring to it because I don't know who who they claim his father is, but I'm sure I can find some sort of question.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was like a TikTok thing I saw.
Speaker 5: You know, They look a lot alike, don't they.
Speaker 8: They look a lot like And he's he frequented. I mean he's still might. I don't even know what the status of the mansion is. But he was one of the you know, every weekend her kind of guy.
Speaker 5: Uh wow, absolutely, dude. And he also has it. His production company was kid Love Productions.
Speaker 7: God, no way, it's like for every young production from Pizzagate. Man, it's like what it is, dude.
Speaker 5: And speaking of Pizzagate, Bill Maher those first right before he like a month where he started his production company, he made a movie called Pizza Man where he attacked Donald Trump as this under underground organized crime enterprise focused around pizza delivery.
Speaker 8: What the f How have I not heard of that one?
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know, sir.
Speaker 4: I did a nicolet n esoteric review on it about eight or nine months ago because someone someone had sent some folks to the interweb sent it to me because they thought one of the characters in there was named Vance because the Wikipedia, the source of all information on the interwebs, said so, and fair enough it did say that. However, once I watched film. The guy's name is Vince, but I watched it anyway and did a review on it. What the hell that's crazy, dude. Michael Milliken's one of the villains in it. It's a very fascinating movie from nineteen ninety one. It's a cinematic masterpiece.
Speaker 8: Sounds like a straight to Cinemax kind of movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's fucking terrible.
Speaker 4: But he starts Kid Love Productions immediately following that movie, and it's got a it's got a lot of heavy connotations.
Speaker 7: If you consider if you consider that with you said kid Love Productions, Kid Love Productions, you you put that directly and just as far as consider the idea of of forevery young productions as I mentioned, right, and and uh, what was it Harry Welch Junior, who was the owner and father of Edgar Madison Welch right, who who.
Speaker 5: Right exactly?
Speaker 7: Who went into comment ping pong pizza shot up the one hard drive. They claimed that wasn't exactly his intention. And then he he just goes out there and like hangs out casually, has a conversation with the authorities before they apprehend him. And and he had just struck someone with his car after returning from Haiti during the.
Speaker 4: Fucking you know, his father ran out Clinton connected Haiti nonprofits.
Speaker 7: Exactly, and it's it's crazier than that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's what was it called?
Speaker 7: It was, Uh, it was Harry Welch Junior. The father was running.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 5: He was executive director of Protect a Child. That was literally what it was called.
Speaker 7: And this was the nonprofit that was allegedly meant to prevent abuse and abduction of children specifically in Haiti. And Laura Silsby sitting there getting caught obviously uh, procuring children and and and uh and trafficking them across the Haitian border. And then she gets incarcerated and caught and and Bill Clinton himself as a fly to Haiti and and and essentially get her released, and then she's brought back to the US and placed on the Amber alert system.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 8: That that's the that's the twist, right there, Isn't that the that gets so crazy?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well the attorney she hired her there was already a convicted deddler. Yeah, I know, I forgot about that. Uh uh sort of layer to this story. Wikipedia entry is the most egregiously long. It's like a CVS receipt of Wikipedia entries. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Dude, but.
Speaker 8: I said, he's very important, obviously very important.
Speaker 4: Well you know, he is available for free on YouTube and folks checking out there. But if we may close this out on Bill Meyer and his Kid Love Productions, who I'm sure he hired attorney to incorporate these matters. Could not successfully do that without these creepy ass fucking attorneys. And then we see that as one of the main figures behind his dark enterprise here in the film right with the Japonic Fenway's.
Speaker 2: Dad definitely mister yeah.
Speaker 5: Mhm, real stiff meeting, right m two, peaceful resolution.
Speaker 7: He does seem like an eyes wide shut type right.
Speaker 5: Right, And he's got his daughter involved in all.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm glad you said that because we can see right here he's not upset that his daughter's.
Speaker 5: Being tricked out in this environment.
Speaker 4: He's upset he's she's it's happening to her in a very tacky manner in some hotels that you know, in the Odonti's conventions, right, that's.
Speaker 5: What he's buttered about about the music guy. Listen, yeah, dude, he's and he wants a fancy or rape environment for.
Speaker 7: His could reflect upon the family.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 4: Look, they're they're Fenways, and the Fenways are gonna get raped in a proper environment, is what he had.
Speaker 5: They at least better get raped.
Speaker 4: He's not he's not against the I mean, he's the one senator the looney band she keeps escaping. He's not offended by the He's offended by the nature of what she's being raped, environment, what's being done.
Speaker 7: It's just natural for them to sacrifice their children at a certain level. I mean, in terms of like the path to power and prominence, it has to be.
Speaker 3: They find it honorable what they do.
Speaker 9: And I mean I was gonna mention this way earlier, but when we brought up Henry Lee Lucas fucked his mom, Yeah, and she dressed him as a girl and told everybody he was a girl until he was like twelve.
Speaker 3: My god, it's generational.
Speaker 5: These It gets the hoose again.
Speaker 4: You just that was very much henryly Lucas's childhood a buffalo bill situation.
Speaker 7: You just you just you just reminded me of the Presidio scandal when Michael Lokino and Lilith Right his his wife were uh were named by a child victim who took them took the authorities to the actual residence right and claimed that they had been sexually assaulted, but that Michael Lokino and his wife Lilith had actually reversed gender roles during the sadistic sexual abuse on the children. Imagine that, I mean, you're we're talking with persidio three to five year olds, man.
Speaker 2: You know, and.
Speaker 4: Imagine that specifically a three and a half year old the stepdaughter of the bass chaplain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they made him watch snuff films.
Speaker 9: They made him watch as they disembowled cats and stuff and put them jars and did all kinds of stuff. But the thing is is like, that's why I don't care what people do as adults in their own bedroom whatever, But when it comes to kids, I'm so like, they tried to do this reverse gender thing and they push it out there and they make it weird, and that's what I don't like. And it's always like generational. Like I said, they their mom fucked them, their mom dressed them like a girl.
Speaker 4: You know, you don't think old Crocker Fenway here's dipped into that Chaponica jam before you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Interest going on here?
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely, Yeah, if he's gonna horror out his daughter.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You look at look at John Phillips and Mackenzie Phillips, right, look at George Hodell and his daughter, which the Hodels and the Phillips daughters both got raped by their fathers and then they would team up. So we see all of this weird sex cult stuff from the old air of Hollywood with George Hodell, who's friends with like John Houston, Jack Nicholson's mentor.
Speaker 3: Probably killed the Black Dahlia.
Speaker 4: Probably probably did that. And it's involved at all the weird ship. You remember the element of what's that sort in the Uh I'm sorry, what what is uh?
Speaker 7: What's the director that did Scarface?
Speaker 5: Why is it?
Speaker 7: Why am I forgetting Yeah? Yeah, Brian de Palma, Yeah, he's the director that did the Black Dahlia, right, And and uh, I thought it was very I honestly did appreciate it as much as I think it There are very aspects of it that obviously could have potentially been I don't know, just just more accurately depicted, I guess in a way. But but still I think that the nature of don't.
Speaker 3: Want you to know that Laurel Canyon George Hodell incestuous ass raping his daughter ass, John Phillips fan ass fucking man Ray ass fucking.
Speaker 5: We see all.
Speaker 4: We see all the John Houston stuff playing out with John Houston in the film Chinatown, written by Robert town Bomb Cocaine, Evan's sidekick and he's Rumin Polanski and Jack Nicholson. Again we see John Houston playing that incestuous relationship out right there. We see this powerful network of the the Alba core club in there. This this would be the same kind of element. And again a powerful attorney is the one behind it in that element, like he's the man to go to to fix everything.
Speaker 7: Man, old money scions. That's what Hollywood Land was.
Speaker 4: They all bang their kids, dude, you know that's again that's we see that in China Town. That's the daughter the del Ray's daughter there is isn't more or moro. Uh what's the name Molroy? Yeah, his daughter there is actually the ancestrious relationship there. So his wife is the inncessul relationship of his business partner and friend, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And then they had a kid. We see the same thing here.
Speaker 7: And what were I mean they were they were obviously manipulating and the water supply to all of Los Angeles's wealth, which is like the state impact of the influence being conducted, as far as the operation and the precedent setting notions being placed within there, They're obviously being positioned I would say, within the just the local establishment infrastructure. It's how you kind of paved the way for these dystopian agendas, right. But I do think that totalitarianism takes a diabolical effort with many different sociopaths involved in pursuing this uh you know, uh, And and it seems like there's also this this clear and obvious uh, just willingness to pursue you know, these kind of like they're they're not necessarily in in the the I would say, like pursuing the same exact potential dystopian outcome, but it falls within the framework enough for them to coexist and facilitate the agenda. And and I just see Chinatown as another one of the the films that perfectly represents that that sort of strategy.
Speaker 5: But yeah, sir, I think you're spot on.
Speaker 4: And I'll tell you one thing I don't appreciate about Chinatown is that motherfucker's trying to out JJ, me JJ getting yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know I I I sold you the other day at my doctor's office. You ever run across a dentist named Rudy Blatinoid, the.
Speaker 14: Son of a bitch who until recently was correct my daughter.
Speaker 5: Yes, he's so offended by the weirdest thing.
Speaker 2: Today, trampoline accent laped. I'm so sure it was an accident, And.
Speaker 14: You'd like to know if I did it, what possible motive would I have? Just because a man prayed on a an emotionally vulnerable child forced her to engage in sexual practices that might appalled even a sophisticate like yourself, does that mean I'd have any reason to see his miserable pedophile career If I'm doing that, What a vindictive person?
Speaker 4: You must imagine She's an adult and he's calling him a pedophile?
Speaker 5: Right right?
Speaker 6: I did suspect he was fucking as a receptionist, But Dennis doesn't some mopey all take him down school anyhow.
Speaker 2: It's a long way from strange and weird sex, isn't it?
Speaker 14: What about any for little girls who listened to original cast albums of Broadway musicals while he had his way.
Speaker 2: With her, or the.
Speaker 14: Tastelessness with short hotel rooms he took her to during conventions.
Speaker 4: He nailed again, we're seeing the psychopathy of the individuals that run this network and the attorneys that make sure it gets hidden in that character. Right, there is no problem with his daughter being put tricked out. His problems are the core of the rooms and the musicals and ship dude like weird beef my daughter.
Speaker 3: You better yeah, you better be wearing a tie, and you better fucking smell like dri or no war like right.
Speaker 5: Well, as like as we look at this, I'll go ahead, sir, go ahead.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 7: It just reminded me of of the attorney during the Atlanta child murders that that essentially was very much affiliated with Andrew Young, who is the mayor who was obviously he was brought back and turned and honestly put it in charge of being the authoritative figure during the Atlanta child murders trial. And and it just goes to show that obviously, the the legal council for Wayne Williams was fully compromised from the beginning, and so essentially it was like he had to It took years after the original trial for him to actually get a decent legal representation.
Speaker 5: And even then, you know, it was kind of.
Speaker 7: Very strategically undermined and certain in terms of the credibility of his legal counsel and and uh, but but still you just go to see that that there is one this this attorney who was was was placed on his legal council by Andrew Young and these various individual politicians who were prominent within the the the network being conducted and facilitated in in Atlanta, but had connections to the George Bush Senior administration, which is why Bush Senior himself came down, had a meeting at the Governor's mansion and and intervened prior to uh, Wayne.
Speaker 5: Right snuff the snuff films they were producing, right exactly.
Speaker 7: And that is why I think that that the attorney who was strategically placed uh in order to facilitate the proper legal counsel for him. In terms of the cover up itself, she had already been the attorney for Michael Thievis, who was the essentially child pornography kingpin in the area that Wayne Williams was well, he was abducting children, but he was recruiting them through the Gemini Project or the Geminia I forget what he called it. It was basically his talent recruiting agency, and he would he would bring those children to I forget the name of the production studio at the time that Michael Thievis owned in Atlanta, but that's where he would take those children who would then be filmed in child pornography and various things of that nature. I'm assuming it would go to the extent of legitimate snuff films as well. And and uh and just the idea, d yeah, just the idea that that woman who was on the that was represented as far as the legal legal representative of Michael theevis, the child pornography kingpin that Wayne Williams was taking the children to from the Gemini project, was also on the legal council strategically placed there for uh, for Wayne Williams. And again it was like they tried to actually bribe he and his father, Homer Williams, because they were both completely compromised by this network and had burned all of these photographic negatives right after the original arrest and essentially kind of like lending to the credibility of of them deliberately destroying the the evidence of the child pornography or the pictures or the films or whatever.
Speaker 4: Let's say, you know, the operation with these damn attorneys, right, I mean, that's that's just helping on this ship. Yeah, well you bring you bring us some excellent points there and back to Manhattan Beach as we see in the score Eat a beach here in the film, as you said, was the Manhattan Beach setting and the McMartin preschool that used to sit there, would you believe the first not that not Charles Mannon's friend Ira Ryner, who would be the district attorney elected shortly after the charges were brought in that case, the one that made it in a circus and you know, made sure nothing ever got brought accountable, et cetera. But the first district journey when charges were brought and then McMartin case described it in that press conferences revolving around child pornography. Yes, so the public statement made it was obviously shitcoad later by Charlie's friends and whatnot. But it is what we see there, and that was at Manhattan Beach where we see our two characters in the film come back here for if I may offer all of y'all all three of y'all. Some closing statements here, but this is where after the after this clip, this is where, you know, the little uh scene of these two guys really coming together, you know, old Jack Queen and Uh Joaquin and who himself grew up in a sex cult. By the way, I forgot to mention that, and Josh.
Speaker 12: Brolin mercifully failed to trans fire.
Speaker 11: Yeah, don't get up.
Speaker 5: Big Foot and whoops smashed on my door? Whoop? What's going on here?
Speaker 16: After a long and busy day of civil rights violations, I found myself in the neighborhood and compelled to drop in just to check and see the current state of affairs and my old stomping grounds. Seeing as your effort to keep lines of communication have been limited, to say the least. Who I've been busy trying to figure out which side of the exact paper is the sticky side.
Speaker 5: I love that line. Yeah that, and he tells him at one point, you smell like Pachuli Farks. I love that one too.
Speaker 3: The Julie Parks.
Speaker 6: Listen, I'm so sorry about last night you Why should you be sorry?
Speaker 2: Mh weird, weird?
Speaker 5: It is weird, dude.
Speaker 7: This whole scene is so strange.
Speaker 5: I mean, it gets weird too, right.
Speaker 7: It's fucking eating the zincxacs.
Speaker 5: Dude, dude, oh dude.
Speaker 4: I mean it's it seems like such a Schitzo ending, but it's a Schitzo kind of film, so it's very fitting, I feel like, but it is. I appreciate all y'all join me here and folks at the interwebsite, I joined us to get a little gc D on the matters of this occult and esoteric film. Review of the twenty fourteen Cinematic Master Beast and air advice and if I may start off there with Julia in some closing statements, comments or any plugs or concerns or any questions.
Speaker 5: Do you have any questions. I don't know what's going on over there right now.
Speaker 3: Well, I really like this movie.
Speaker 13: I do.
Speaker 9: I feel like I would need to watch it a few more times to kind of get every perspective, because I've watched it two and a half times now, and there are things like that Austin mentioned that I never would have put together, like maybe doc is like a figment of Bigfoots imagination and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: That's that's kind of trippy because the whole thing does seem very dream like. But you watch it? Who's it?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't even know what this movie. It's free on Hulu. If you have Hulu, watch it right now.
Speaker 8: Or you could borrow the DVD from me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jo, because again, I've watched this easily ten times before I started really putting a lot of pieces together.
Speaker 5: There's a lot going on.
Speaker 9: Right Oh yeah, Kobe made me watch it. He's made me a more well rounded individual since we got married. He makes me watch things that I would pass up in a fucking heartbeat.
Speaker 8: On ghost hunters.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, let's be honest. Who doesn't want to watch a couple of grown men scream while wearing but dazzle jeans, you know, run around.
Speaker 8: When you can live it.
Speaker 4: My weekends, get them up the dazzle jeans, run around a couple empty you know, barns or farmhouses.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I love it. But now I'll let you say your final thoughts. I really liked the movie.
Speaker 9: I think it's uh, it's it's about like a psychological obviously, among other things.
Speaker 3: It's layered. But the thing that stood out the most to me was that this was kind of like an m K. Weird disassociative psychological movie. He made me watch Requiem for a Dream and I almost freaking started my period.
Speaker 4: I went out of my way to to not la that morning, macause because you know, pulation, because.
Speaker 3: But yeah, no, this this is one of those movies that he has me watched that at the end, I'm just kind of like, what the fuck was that?
Speaker 8: That's the best reaction to a movie?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What was the other one that I had the same reaction inception? And I walked out of the theater, walked right back into the theater, and I said, to watch that again.
Speaker 2: I don't know what just happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, any David Lynch movie.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we should all get together at some point and cover Moholland Drive, because I think there's a lot of old Hollywood occultism in that one and just absolutely overall mind fuck.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 9: He I came to visit him and we got high as fucking Georgia pines, and then he was like, we should watch Mauholland Drive. And I was like, okay, because I love Laurel Canyon stuff. Talk about turning your bee hole inside out.
Speaker 4: I was like, up close to that is under the Silver Lake. If a master under the Silver Lake with you know, the dog Killers and all the other weird shit going on there.
Speaker 8: I haven't seen that one.
Speaker 5: You haven't seen under the Silver Lake Hole My goodness, dude, you're gonna enjoy that, sir recommendation.
Speaker 8: Yeah. At one point during Maulholland Drive, she just looked over at me. She's like, I thought we were supposed to be having fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I said that.
Speaker 4: I said that four and a half minutes end of the cafe scene. I thought this was supposed to be a good movie.
Speaker 5: That's what what?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 7: I kind of like I knew what I was getting into with the Ninth Gate. I was kind of like I knew what I was getting into with that. With with eight millimeter, I didn't.
Speaker 8: Know eight millimeter. I saw someone mentioned that in the comments earlier. You know, with his past, he sure has drawn to a lot of this dark ass ship. I mean even the Gladiator, he's he's basically playing a pedophile.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's doing like screen d Honestly, he is a he's a fascinating guy. He's a very incredible actor. Honestly, really has become that. But I will say they put him through a humiliation ritual with that Joker Too movie, right, Am I wrong?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 7: I mean that was that was ridiculous. I didn't even get through it at all. But it just, uh, you know, to take the original, which at least had like legitimate value to a certain extent, and then and then entirely put But yeah, I'm not surprise, but it sort of reminds me of the Blink Twice concept that I mentioned earlier, because the conclusion of that film is so like absolutely ridiculous. I mean it obviously they go woke as hell an attempt to implement this sort of like feminist like context to like now the victim becomes the abuser and it's now worshiped by the general population. It's like so strange, you know, it doesn't even make sense. But I will say that with inherent vice, like inherent vice in every way, it appeals to me as just again connoiseur of just in my mind these sort of layered film projects that I think are far more just like compelling, you know, just to experience as an audience member. But I will say that it fit and gave me that same sort of feeling as eight Millimeter in terms of the conception value. And and again It's like, what what I what I find so valuable about eight millimeter, right, is just the the idea of of of snuff films being this urban myth, you know, and being conflated in this way like the Satanic panic, very much so, and in my mind of manufacture, misconception. And and you see how these eight millimeter film strips undeveloped this old money scion family, this woman who who legitimately she becomes a widow, and and she allegedly you're supposed to believe that she she views her husband like at least she she sort of bought the myth in terms of her husband, and and and thought that he was this he stood for everything you know of just I would say, in terms of the ethical values and what he was pursuing. She she definitely it seemed like she she believed the the false narrative of his character, you know, and in in that in this way. And then she sees this un developed eight millimeter film strip after he dies right in his in his private safe, and then has a Nicholas Cage come and actually screen this this film strip. And then he has this like physical reaction to what he obviously witnesses as a child being completely sexually abused and then potentially murdered in a stuff film. Right, it escalated, and his physical reaction was like, you know, he recoiled in every way. It was like what you would naturally do if you truly believed what you saw was real. And then he attempted to justify it in his own mind, like, no, that's not you know, there's no way that could be real. And then he tries to pursue the case in some sort of objective way, and he's introduced to the most well established pedophile underworld you could ever imagine, you know, and that alone, and that's not far off.
Speaker 5: In the network we're seeing here in this film, right exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think again, just saying both of you would like Archive eighty one because it's not films.
Speaker 4: Well, we're gonna be doing eight milimeters in October as well. Land and my my occasional co host and guests from The Daily Dissident there fellow West Virginia in there. Land and he he's that's one of his favorite movies. I guess he's been trying to get me to do review of it. I actually just recently watched it for the first time.
Speaker 5: I'm lotd you. I was fucking disturbed, and I've seen a lot of ship I've been I saw.
Speaker 8: That in the theater. It's like a young teenager with my mom and brother.
Speaker 5: My god, I'll get you been uncomfortable.
Speaker 8: Well, well, we didn't know what we were watching.
Speaker 3: It was like, it's the guy who wrote seven, and you're like, fuck me.
Speaker 5: I saw seven in the theater and that was pretty That was pretty disturbing.
Speaker 8: Top seven.
Speaker 5: Oh, definitely, I disagree.
Speaker 7: Uncomfortable factor of being with the family while you're watching it.
Speaker 4: After it was over, my mom aue what I'm saying, dude, Like that's aggressive, that age.
Speaker 8: Well my mom, yeah, she talked to my brother and I and she was like, yeah, that ship really happens. Rich people are fucked up.
Speaker 13: I don't know that.
Speaker 7: That's pretty amazing.
Speaker 8: She's great. I mean, she's like us. She thinks like we all do.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I was just gonna say, that's totally an awesome memory you can have now because that's a cool.
Speaker 7: Mom just saying in hindsight, Hell yeah, that that is an awesome memory.
Speaker 5: That's true. That's true.
Speaker 7: That I will still the only point I wanted to make it an eight millimeter. Is that What's stuck with me more than anything is that Joaquin Phoenix's character I think is brilliant in that in that movie. And he's essentially he's the connect, right, he's working at a porn shop. He's he's he's behind the counter, but he's offering up to any of the clientele, you know. Essentially if he thinks that or he's the he's sort of gauging the care character if if he views them as as obviously not being uh, you know, some sort of snitch or or at the very least he's willing to to introduce them into this lifestyle, uh, provide them with let's just say illegal the you know, pornography of some kind under the counter. And then he goes on to basically he strikes up this relationship with Nicholas Cage's character, who's asking him questions while he's working behind the counter at this porn shop. And so he grows more and more comfortable with Nicholas Cage's character as a private investigator obviously, and then he introduces him to like this this this venue, this sort of like c D location in town where where all these sort of like you know, just individuals with this you know, sinister sexual proclivity proclivities or like accumulating in order to like pursue these these disgusting uh you know, fetishes, and and so they had like all these screening rooms and in this uh in this kind of like seed the area and in in this weird warehouse type of situation and uh and there's all these screening rooms involved behind curtains and you can hear people just like jerking off and listening and watching terrible things. And then he goes up to one of the last rooms in the uh in uh in the air or at least in this property, and essentially walking Phoenix is trying to describe to him like what he's about to see, you know, and and basically telling him like, there's this is a point of no return for everyone. If you ever were to experience this, you cannot come back. You will never be the same. And in the way that he kind of describes that to him is just like it resonated with me and stuck with me and I'll forever remember. And it's it's basically he says to him, he says, you dance with the devil. The devil doesn't change, the devil changes you, and that like just me.
Speaker 4: Person, I saw that that was a very telling statement of him. I oft I often say the same thing throughout my military career, especially if by offer advice in my troops, I would say, you can dance with the devil, but just remember the dances. The devil is gonna dance back with you. And that's absolutely that's essentially.
Speaker 7: Like staring into the abyss man.
Speaker 4: You know, well, man, it's essentially what goes on when you watched that fucking movie. Dude, that's a fucking disturbing movie.
Speaker 5: Dude, that's.
Speaker 4: Just motherfucker tried out JJ jj Ames the private detective with no hands, two claws and a tiger that saved Marlon Brando's son. And I think all of these the film yea hooky guys save Marlon Brando's on in Mexico. You don't know if he brought his tiger with him, same as John j Ames jj Ames. Find out JJ at least in some regard rest in peace. But anyhow, I don't know how he did it. He's got dude, he had a he had a hook attachment for a gun. This is like inspector gadget dude, But like real life, we live in them up at world of narratives, we don't understand. We're sold propagandaitude through a bunch of hood rat ship and guys with fucking hook hands and a gun attachment and some tigers too.
Speaker 5: Apparently that sounds like this story.
Speaker 3: And uh, Adventures and Babysitting.
Speaker 5: And he had a Oh that's a great movie, dude, I love Adventures of Babysitting.
Speaker 3: Honorable mention, Joaquin Phoenix and uh walk the line.
Speaker 4: I thought you were gonna say, mentioned the kids that the kid, the Jeffrey or the Kevin Spacey did in in the Adventures and Babysitting. Oh, Anthony rap guy he was, he was in that film. It was the summer before that film. I believe that he got diddled by Kevin Spacey at Jeffrey's house at that at that interlocking camp.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 5: Right around.
Speaker 8: She can't even mentioned an innocent throwaway hook line. Coming back, I.
Speaker 4: Will bring it back to Epstein's like I'm good. I'm beginning to understand Epstein's like the wears Waldo of everything in parapolitics this morning, who ever employed that motherfucker just sent him around the world, just taking photographs.
Speaker 5: Of everybody wears Waldo style like, oh, there's Jeffrey. There's Jeffrey.
Speaker 8: Cardboard cutout that they were trolling.
Speaker 4: People just carry around that cardboard cut out like that's what I'm saying, He's everywhere, dude, what is going on in life? Mm hmm, Well, I appreciate your all timing and folks the inner webs. Thanks for joining us here to your little GC d any lasts for closing statements before we call it in here goodbye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks for having us your favorite garbage.
Speaker 4: Can gal absolutely even got the bottle clip for you there, man, Sir and Allston Weap of card I always enjoy our conversations as well, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 7: Hey Man, nothing justin yeah, honestly, dude, nothing beloved for all of you guys. And I appreciate you guys and and just the conversation alone. But but yeah, I'm eager to to you know, continue to collaborate. Honestly, I'd like to try and plan a few things maybe going forward. I know you guys are going to take some time off, but whenever you're you know, I'll hit you up. And whenever you're you're back and willing and ready to do some some more collaborations, like I'm interested and I would love to have you guys on the show too, just you know, I'm trying to one improve as an interviewer as well, but beyond that, just I enjoy the conversations where I feel like they're constructive and I consistently learn something new. And it's not just people, you know, just overall agreeing with each other on every single point, you know what I mean, It's like I'd much rather preferred to have conversations with people who are critically thinking through these things and have something new to bring to the table and and are attempting to in a way where they're they're acting in good faith, which is definitely something that just frustrates me. Just kind of like what I care for more than anything is just essentially knowing that your intentions are pure, and then I'm more than willing to at every level engage with you and hope to grow together like that. That's all I would ever hope to achieve. And and so I just have to say, man, it provides me with further inspiration and hope in general as well, because I mean, my God, like a syop season for real, like we're surrounded. Yeah, I mean it feels like this in a way where it just feels like we are you know, the this sort of very deliberate deception has been just implemented and layered around us to such an extent that it's very difficult to wade through this sort of swamp of this information. And if I can do that with people that I think have wonderful intentions in their hearts are in the right place, then, you know, man, thank God for that.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 7: So I just have to say I got nothing but love for you guys, and thank you as always, so sir as well Colby for sure, man, Yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Make some great points there, sir, and uh, and I can encapsulate that by the used car salesman, extraordinary of shit coating things, Old Ted Gunderson.
Speaker 6: There's thousands of Americans out there.
Speaker 2: By the way, I've been shot with a laser beam twice, folks.
Speaker 5: I appreciate your time.
Speaker 4: Has some great thoughts there, Austin and uh not Bill Colby for sure your thoughts and the time, and your thoughts and time as well.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 4: I look forward to future collaborations and uh future discussions on these matters, definitely for sure. On that note, any last Alibis concerns, questions, comments, or statements.
Speaker 3: My barn is burned
Speaker 2: And