Speaker 1: I mean now is Tony Ardeburn of Wise Wolf Gold and you go to David Knight dot Gold if you'd like to start accumulating some gold and silver or gold or silver. You can do both or one or the other. Tony has many different options available. Thank you for joining us today, Tony.
Speaker 2: That's great to be back. Good to see you.
Speaker 1: True, it's always a pleasure, and I want to let the audience know that Tony will be hosting the show tomorrow. We are going to start our reconstruction first, our destruction and reconstruction of the studio. So Tony has graciously volunteered to take over the show so that we can have an extra day to work on that. Really do appreciate that. On wise this would be it's already going to be a monumental task, but hopefully the extra day will buy us the time we need. But yes, you can look forward to Tony Ardeburn hosting the David Night Show tomorrow, so tune in for that. I want to what's foremost on your mind to start, Tony, what would you like to start with? Get your assessment?
Speaker 2: Just the research. Lately on the we talked off air about the increase and the money supply, and you see that the President Trump really pushing right now, even with threatening a lawsuit. It's tombout unprecedented waters. I think that's also a big tell on how the system works, that the President of the United States is like threatening a lawsuit again, better reserve chair and not just replace them because it didn't have the power to do that. I mean technically, I think I think the the push to increase the money supply to create a weaker dollar for the illusion really of economic strength, and that's that's what they wanted, that sugar high of you know, liquidity and currency being pumped into the system, which does create a temporary boon. But then we have the same problems that we always have. We have inflation, run away inflation, you have economic downturns, you have bubbles, you have you know, decline and prosperity and all the stuff that comes with a bust after a boom. So I'm looking at the big picture still, I mean, that's my wheelhouse and where I go to. And you look at the response from India, Travis, You look at what they're doing right now because of the tariffs that were placed on them, and even the thread of other economic sanctions with their ties to China, they're moving closer to China. So Bricks is it's like almost a self fulfilling prophecy. We've done nothing to invite the world to do business with us, done nothing. We're actually pushing people away. This is the most isolationist policy I've ever seen. And by the way, I mean I've talked about this many times with your dad and you. I'm an economic nationalist. I want tariffs, I love that, but we're not playing that game. We're playing something totally different. And I just like to be clear for the record, I might even have to abandon than what I used to believe about economic nationalism and policy because it's clearly this is some fun house mirror version of that. So you have these threats of tariffs and ricks Slowly, actually not slowly, that's probably an incorrect description. Rix is growing and they're solidifying their economic ties. You're talking about what's the population population of India and China together? What is that abo almost half of humanity getting together. You add the other Bricks nations into that, and the dedollarization and the payment systems that they're creating, and it's just spells disaster for US economic policy. We're doing nothing to stop that and everything to increase. I think the search for things like commodities rare with minerals, gold and finite items commodities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the uh. I've said it before, But the time of America being able to just swagger into the room and say this is how it's gonna be, this is how we're doing things. You're gonna do what we say or else are done. There's other world powers out there that have economies of scale that can be interacted with. They don't no longer have to bow and scrape before America. They can interact with each other and not have to worry about dealing with our belligerent foreign policy. It's like, all right, well, if you're gonna play that game, we'll simply choose not to play. And Donald Trump doesn't seem to realize that he you know, if he was the president, you know, say fifty sixty years ago or maybe a little bit longer, when America's at the height of its economic power, but he could probably get away with this kind of thing. People go like, all right, yeah, it sucks, but what are you gonna do. It's America. But those days are gone. And as you said, bricks is you know, they're growing stronger, they're solidifying their relationships, and as you pointed out, we're simply driving them further and further away. Got a comment here from KWD sixty eight says silver and gold both are up about two and a half times in the last ten years. People talk about silver underperforming, but it has gained. It's a hedge and something to hold. And of course I know you're big on silver, and I like silver as well. When I have extra cash, if I ever do, I need to start accumulating more of it. But it's just it's a good store and it hasn't run away like gold has. Gold is definitely one of those things where it's hard to accumulate for the average person. You of course offer the you know, very small grams and things of it, but even that I assume is you know, getting more expensive and probably harder to source.
Speaker 2: Oh. Absolutely, the Combe bars, you know, the one hundred grand bars that come in a pack. We're able to break that off and save people a little bit of premium. Those are harder and harder to source. And it is interesting you know that the fractional gold is being swallowed up right now and silver as you mentioned earlier, and that for the average person, just getting a little bit of silver is pretty easy. You know, you can still do that the price and I think this is a blessing in disguise. A lot of people get frustrated with the price of silver because it never did this, you know, parabolic take you know, up into the right price, go up forever, number go up. It hasn't done that, and I think that's for accumulation reasons. That's a lot of the big banks, you know, JP Morgan obviously the largest holder physical hold of silver in the world private they've been convicted of suppressing the Fronce something they like to accumulate. They suppress the price they hold it. But I think that game has changed Travis with silver, and you can see that with with Russia adding it as a strategic reserve st I think that is probably one of the most important stories on silver in the last fifty years. I think this will be a bigger story than the Hunt family in the nineteen seventies. I think just that Russia leading the way and again Russia's relation to bricks the entire chessboard economically, if I look at it it's a race for rare minerals. It's a race for commodities. The era of FIAT and we're about tomorrow is Hey, it's fortuitous because I get to host on the anniversary of Nixon taking us off the gold standard nineteen seventy one, August fifteenth. Since that time, August fifteenth, nineteen seventy one, we've been in a real time experiment. And that experiment's coming to a close. It doesn't mean that they won't use FIAT necessarily, but it's going to go to a digitized, tokenized system, as we were seeing through the Genius Act and stable coins and the things like that. But as far as just the standard, you know, canesyan model of increase the money supply, you know, and inflate the bubble. We just hit thirty seven trillion dollars in debt yesterday, as a matter of fact, I mean it was that's a milestone. That doesn't even count the unfunded liability. So the United States is bankrupt on paper, it's bankrupt. It's bankrupt foreign policy as a bankrupt economic policy. And we know that, I mean, anybody. They don't talk about it anymore because you can't do anything about it I mean used to. I mean there was a time perhaps you know, in a quaint time in the mid nineties, when you could see that, oh, we have a we have a resolution, and there's a contract for America and all this stuff, and then you got the debt clock stops and there's a surplus. Remember that they actually had this thing, They had a surplus. It sounds silly now, but that the debt was around four trillion, you know, three and a half four trillion at that time, and then now it's thirty seven trillion. So you know, the wheels are off on that. There's a lot of change on the horizon. And if you see, you know, like the central banks, they're not going and buying up stocks and accumulating other currencies, as we've seen with the supplanting of the euro. You know, the euro used to be usuld be the dollar and then the euro as far as what was held by central banks and reserve assets. Now it's the dollar and then gold. Okay, So it's because the dollar is easy to trade. It's still that, you know, it's a somewhat stable currency system, but that's being replaced and we're accelerating the policies of this country are accelerating that. So I think the big story here is the race towards commodities, the abandoning of the Fiat system post nineteen seventy one, and the great reset, which is they tell you they're going to do it and we're right in the middle of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Earlier in the show, we were talking about some articles saying, yo, old, older Americans are deciding that buying a home just you know, simply doesn't fit their budget anymore. They're deciding they think they'd rather rent, just like. Yeah, I wonder why that is. Could it be because they've been priced out of it? Could it be because inflation has gone through the roof and the cost of everything has you know, doubled or tripled over the years. Now they're painting it as oh, they just decided you'll own nothing and you'll be happy. But people aren't happy yet. I haven't worked that part out yet. They're working towards the own nothing, they seem to be really good at that. It's the happiness thing they're struggling with.
Speaker 2: Well that you saw the you know, black rock, especially after COVID nineteen eighty four and the big liquidity push that came in after that, and you know, everybody was locked down, you're not essential, and they came in and started buying giant swaths of houses. They're using all that all those funds that were pumped into the system to buy up the real estate, and of course it continued to artificially keep the prices high, so we didn't have a housing correction or natural housing cycles. And the reason that housing prices are the way they are is because of the loss of purchasing power in the dollar. And I think at the end of the day, it's it is a bubble. You know, there's only so many houses, there's only so much real estate, and you know, you place that value and then every time you create a home loan Travis, it creates currency. It's not like they're take it from a reserve. It's like, okay, well we've got so much in the deposits, so we're gonna lend you this and then you can buy this house. That's not how that works, create new currency. So every time that that inflates the bubble that we're on that system right now, and that is I think people are smart right now to be skeptical about getting into the housing market. I've I've been doing. I've I have the ability to do a Vielaw and I just kind of sit back and could do it, but I just don't, and I'm wondering, I don't know if I see the advantage of getting in. It's like that prices are too high, you know, I don't. I don't. I don't look at it as an advantage. And you know, you can argue about whether a home homes an asset or not. But that's where a lot of you know, people have been able to park their energy and their savings into the equity of their home in the past, and we're seeing that system come apart. It becomes easier. I read an article a few weeks ago on my show from Bitcoin Magazine and they were saying, the younger people are just looking at digital assets and digital territory in real estate. And you could say the same thing for you know, if you can't, if you're not able to get into a house, you've got to have somewhere to house and you know, your savings and other things, so that would be you know, physical gold and silver would be another way to do that, you know, physical assets that I think that's going to be a big wave of the future when people are continue to be priced out of these out of houses, and I do think we'll have a correction, but even still, it's it's going to be I think, out of reach for a lot of people, and the economic strategies because of the jobs that aren't there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the economy is not the same as it was. You know, there used to be a time where you could you could get a factory job and support an entire family on one income working at a factory, and those days are generally long gone. You basically need a two person household, two people working to support a singular child. If you have more than one child, it becomes a bit of a stretch. We've got Epstein Island and Chat says silver is thirty eight dollars and three cents today, And Steve Evs would like to know what should silver be at if they weren't suppressing things, if they weren't holding it down, What do you think silver would be at.
Speaker 2: I think that we see a minimum of one hundred dollars now, I think the true valuation of silver. And it is kind of a silly thing to look at too. When you look at the charts of wealth and the so called wealth in the world, and you have these big blocks of you know, hundreds of trillions, and it's like a five hundred trillion dollar economy or something like that, with sovereign weals, funds and currencies and stock markets. And then silver has a one point seven trillion dollar market cap out of hundreds of trillions. And you know, silver was always considered a monetary metal throughout human history, but it's only you know again one point seven trillion or whatever it is against the hundreds of trillions that are supposedly you know, assets in the world. I don't buy that. It's a two hundred million ounce plus deficit a year on silver. So like everything that's demanded from the mining and production they have to take from the above ground supply, it's two hundred million plus ounces a year, and that's just only increasing. And I think that so that the true price was a minimum one hundred and then if you look at you know, you just take the gold price and divide by sixteen, you know, so whatever that is, whatever that is today, it's like, you know, thirty, let's see what the spot price is right now. A spot price that, as according to gold price don work, is thirty three forty five on gold, So should we should we do the math, Travis, we do a sixteen to one ratio and see if we can make that in real time. See if I can pull it off. Let's see it's thirty three forty and we divide that by sixteen. That puts if we if we're going by the metrics by the founding fathers of the United States of America and some of the smartest men ever live to put an economic system together, h silver was sixteen to one, So that makes it two hundred and eight dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we actually had KWD sixty eight in chat said before you even did that. Some argue that since silver's mind at a ratio about sixteen to one over gold, that the price should reflect That says there's a lot going on with paper contracts and manipulation. In my opinion, so that makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: Not only that, not only that it's geologically Travis is geologically seventeen. Supposedly, this ratio makes no sense unless you're talking about a systemic manipulation or accumulating. I think this is one of the reasons if you want to speculate on why what happened to the hot family in the nineteen seventies. They were able to drive silver to fifty two dollars and fifty cents an ounce in nineteen eighty, which again that'd be about two hundred and eight dollars today, something like that. Maybe more. They were punished, they were deep stated, they were you know, their fortune was smashed by the oligarchs and the ruling class because they exposed something. In my opinion, they exposed something that was terribly wrong with the dollar. Most people didn't understand because we weren't even allowed to own golf past nineteen thirty three. That wasn't you know, the gold coins had come out of circulation. We still had the silver dollars until, you know, running through the system until about nineteen sixty five, and people started taking a notice of that and said, oh, you know, I'm going to save these and they went, you know, it's Gresham's law when bad money enters the system and good money goes into hiding. And I think at that time, when we see you know, the departure from you know, having any sort of basis of your currency and then Nixon taking us off the gold standard, people were kind of sleep walking into that and then it's inflation kicked in, and you had the oil embargos and then all the rest of that. And by the time you know, the end of the nineteen seventies, and I'm sure your dad remembers this, well, you had Jimmy Carter and they had terms malaise and all this stuff. People were looking around, well what is wrong? And then silver is hitting the fifty two dollars. You know, it used to be a dollar. You know, it used to be or even actually you know, announce wasn't necessarily a dollar because every bit of three nineteen sixty five US currency travels, whether it's ten dimes, whether it's four quarters or a half dollar, or two half dollars and a dollar, it all has the same amount of silver. So two half dollars and one dollar, same thing, ten dimes, same amount of silver. It's point seventy three five ounces, So that wasn't even an ounce of silver, right well for a dollar. So I think at the end of the day, this is the historical trend that we're in right now. There's a I think a need for people to understand the economic and monetary system, and I think they're waking up to that there's a lot of I mean, because of what happened with the runaway inflation post twenty twenty and the lockdowns and the liquidity injections. I think with the emergence of bricks and everything else that goes along with that, there is a rise in consciousness on what money is. I can find, I mean numerous new podcasts and things that are going on that weren't around five years ago, drafts that talk about things like bitcoin, gold, you know, other monetary issues that weren't there. Just the question of money itself is a much bigger, I think, mainstay in people's minds. Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a general sense of unease about the economy. People have this sense that things just aren't right. The dollar's not safe like it used to be. We have Shelley A says. The Brick's website twenty twenty five reads like the un sustainable development goals. H The Bricks aren't necessarily a group of good guys. You know, just because they're not playing along with America's bligerency doesn't mean they're good guys themselves. It's a I don't think there's really any good players on the world stage at that level. I think as a general rule.
Speaker 2: For the record, I'm not rooting for britt I'm not rooting for any of these other nations. I love my country, but I I have to call out what I think is absolute stupidity. If we wanted to get this nation really booming and having you know, economic prosperity, we would have other policies, we would be intent advising. You know, we haven't done that in a long You you can tell the game is rigged because if you really wanted to make the United States lead the world and everything, you just do away with the income tex just do away with it. You know, you could just abolish that and then you know, no corporate income tax, no individual income tax. You could argue that then there's no need for terraces because people just move here and build here in the in this in this climate. Geopolitically, you know, other massive investment would pour in, infrastructure would pour in. But we don't do that. And that's for a reason. And your dad's talked about this. You know you have because you have to have a graduated income text because Karl Marx said so, and that's what you know. The World Economic Forum or Davos make sure that you sign on to that, and I think there's certain you know, treaties and you know understanding that we got to have this no matter what, we got to have some sort of graduated income tax to make sure that people can't ever get out of their economic you know, pre subscribed places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have a comment here. Angry Tiger's Den says tariffs are sanctions in the American people, sanctions are an act of war, and that goes in what you're talking about. Just again, these countries just like, well, if you're going to do this, we're not going to play anymore. And like you pointed out, when they were talking about sanctions, to the beginning, Trump was pulled, you know, pushing that idea around. Oh yo, and some of his base were saying, we're gonna he's going to get rid of the income tax.
Speaker 2: He's going to do it.
Speaker 1: He's going to do it completely ignore the fact that you just said, well, we'll make some of these tax cuts permanent, Like, well, you don't need a permanent tax cut. The entire thing is going away now, do you. And you still see people online talking about how Trump is going to dismantle the I R S totally and it's just that they're incapable of connecting the dots here. Just how gullible are you?
Speaker 2: People?
Speaker 1: Come on, it's not it's not.
Speaker 2: Those those are Yeah, The I R s and this income tax system itself was put in place by the wealthiest people that were alive at the time to make sure that no one could compete with them. And that's I will believe that because of my study and looked into this extensively on it, I don't I don't take any other explanation because it's the only one that makes sense to me. Why would you know? Again? And still you look around today and you think if and it's funny because the left thinks that they're like, well, the richer in control, but we also have this weapon against them. And I'm like, if they're in control, they wouldn't allow you to have that, all right, they're in control. They're if they didn't like it, they wouldn't allow it, you understand. And so it always makes me laughing, like we're going to tax the rich and whatever, Oh, you're just taxing yourself and you're making sure that no one could ever compete. It's it's a rig system. With that, I'll I'll take this administration seriously, when they start making tax free zones for you know, the next hundred years. Uh there, you pay no taxes if you live in Detroit. You want to rebuild Michigan, you want to turn the economic engine back on. Make that an edict. I'll you know, you want to get you know, tough, and you know, put put an executive order down instead of saying you're going to put one hundred percent tariff on a nation that doesn't use the dollar again, make it a for the next century. You know, you pay no tax whatsoever if you if you move your business to Detroit. Let's see see what would happen. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See that's a that's a simple solution, a good idea right there, which means that no one in Washington will ever consider it ever do that right.
Speaker 2: No one will ever do that. No one will ever do something. That's how you know that it's it's kind of like James Forrestall told Joe McCarthy. You know, if they were stupid, then every once in a while they just err in our favor. But they never do. And that's how you know it's a conspiracy.
Speaker 1: It always ends up somehow working out good for them and bad for us. I want to get your opinion on this article. It says gold prices could double in five to ten years as investors become skeptical of fiat currencies. And of course we talked a little bit about this during the break Off air. But as you pointed out, gold is it just kind of is the inverse of whatever the dollar does. As the dollar gets weaker, gold gets stronger. And so I could I don't see a reason why this couldn't happen. You know, the dollar is collapsing every minute as we speak, and as such, yeah, I definitely could believe that it could drop to half its value, gold could double again.
Speaker 2: Well for sure. Well, I mean goal was thirty five dollars an ounce in seventy one, and then you know, by the end of nineteen eighty it was eight hundred dollars an ounce or somewhere in the nineteen eighties eight hundred dollars an ounce. And then you fast forward to and it took some some sell off and some other things that happened, you know, throughout the nineties, and you know, there was the stock market era, and it was the tech boom and all that stuff. Instead, the gold took a back seat. I remember before I went into my third four in war, before I was deployed to Iraq, I was buying. I bought some gold. It was about three hundred and fifty dollars an ounce. So now it's almost thirty five hundred dollars an ounce. I think we have room, even though that was, you know, twenty plus years ago. But things move faster now, especially when you know there's an accelerating rate of change, not only because the historical cycles, but because of the sheer numbers. You know, you look at them. We mentioned the debt earlier, thirty seven trillion. That's a number that can never be. It'll have to be like, they'll have to be a clearing of it, like in order to function, because you know, the debt ceilings continue to rise, that the debt will just start to eat up everything and they have to do a great reset. They already told you they were going to do.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Fiat has no bottom. Gold and silver and bitcoin have no top because of that. I mean, you're talking about who dimetrically diametrically opposed ideas. One is finite and houses energy, the other one is a scam that is infinite, and we're going to test reality, you know, basic understanding of how the universe works. If you know something is more ubiquitous and you know, again just thrown out there like and created out of nothing, you does the the human beings find that to be valuable, other than things like oxygen. I mean, but uh, we find that valuable. But you know, when it comes to everyday live something that is absolutely ubiquitous and everywhere, even like information today, information is ubiquitous and everywhere, I don't think people value it very much. That is unfortunately they clearly don't because they're not smarter. That is very true.
Speaker 1: Everyone has this general sense of well, you know, if I need to know something, I can just look it up, and it stops them from ever really going and researching beforehand. It's just this continual as I need it mentality. It's always going to be there, and as such, I have no reason to seek it out beforehand. I have no reason to want to go out and learn anything and better myself. Just you know, well, if I need to learn how to, you know, put a new battery in the car, I'll just go google it at the time. I'll learn how to change my a the time. If I feel the need. There's not this sense of desire to accumulate information or knowledge or figure out things. It's just this, it's available. I don't need it. Who cares? Someone else already has that information and I can get that at my fingertips if necessary. And I know that you've talked about things like this. We got this headline here gold is a key strategic investment despite US resilience and bitcoins rise, but you've been pointing out that both gold and silver. People are investing in the hard assets. It's back and you know, like you said the Russia story, how they're stocking up on silver. People are not just crypto's big but countries are moving more towards these metals. They're putting them back on the books, and that should definitely be assigned to people as well. It's you know, as personally, I think, you know, the countries generally tend to do what's going to favor the government. And if the government is stacking gold and silver, it says something.
Speaker 2: Oh it does. I mean, that's the central banks are buying gold, the governments are putting gold into their strategic reserve assets, and the things like silver. But that's you know, commodities Timber. I saw an article where, you know, certain African countries are you know, building like a currency model back by minerals and other things that are you know, it could be gold, could be silver, could be diamonds, putting those together to create a stable currency. Because the era of FIAT is you know, Zimbabwe, it's the trillion dollar note, and the United States is continuing to double, triple, quadruple down on sanctions and other think it's driving these countries away into the arms of bricks and those systems. And you can see with the Belton Road initiative and what China's done, playing a very smart long game looking for rare minerals commodities in an age of you know, the end of FIAT and and to something else, which I think that's going to be the order of the day. A lot of the bubbles that are in the stock markets and other things around the world that will be the it will be a reckoning eventually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just well, maybe slightly outside my own lifetime, but borderline within my lifetime. We've had both Zimbabwe and Venezuela and both of them have had just runaway currency collapse. And it's funny to me that more people didn't look at that and go, well, what what makes their economy so different from ours? Why can't that happen here? And the truth is really nothing that just the fact that the American government has had more pull on the global stage, that it's more powerful, the Federal Reserve has some slightly smarter people that are able to manipulate things a little bit better for their own advantages. But the truth is there's nothing that stops a Venezuela or Zimbabwe scenario from playing out, because that is the natural end state of these currencies. And the fact that more people haven't looked at it and gone huh has always kind of shocked me. You know a lot of people just look at money and they go, well, you know, it's money's weird. You know, it's just these pieces of paper, and they have a general sense that the dollar is this kind of phony system, but they don't go all the way with it. They don't fully think about what that actually implies. And again, just it's all ever since I don't know what I was whenever I figured out when I was younger, there's always been this slight anxiety in the back of my mind just well, how long until we are Zimbabwe. When does that happen? And of course there's no real way to tell because there's so many different people with their fingers on the scales and the system is so immensely complex. But eventually, with as you said, the thirty something trillion dollars in debt, and some people even put it as high as one hundred and fifty trillion dollars, it has to happen. Eventually. There's no way out of this. It's an astronomical number that's impossible to get rid of.
Speaker 2: And I think it's a low probability that we'd be something like Zimbabwe or Venezuela, and that's mainly because of the entrenchment of the dollar around the world. So I'm not a doomsday or when it says, oh, there's going to be you know why, myron republic style inflation with wheelbarrows full of cash by Alon for brand or whatever. I don't see that. But I do see the massive amount of change that has to happen in order for there to be a great reset. A lot of people can get left behind. There will be massive austerity. The people are going to get wiped out. They're going to be a great swath of people that played by the old rules that are going to lose and lose big time. So I think there will be a class of people to do really well. And we've always seen them do well. That's why I think I think black rock and embrace a bitcoin and Lenry's thinking those guys. I still have to hang a question mark over that. Not exactly sure why, but I think it has something to do with stable Coinstravis. I think it has something to do with what they want to build digitally, with the public private partnership of stable coins and the dollar, kind of a back door CBDC so they can control, tract and expand the money supply in real time. I think that will that's ultimately one of their goals, along with surveillance and other things. But the economic system will change, not necessarily because there will be an absolute collapse of the dollar to zero. It'll be a collapse of the dollar to digital.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is their goal. As you've pointed out, my dad's pointed out, and we've talked about the tracking ability that comes with stable coins, the ability to shut off your entire bank account and just completely deprive you of any ability to pay for things to interact with the economy at all is what they really want. It comes with surveillance, it comes with debanking built in. It's the ultimate tool for them. I know we're just about out of time. You've already stayed ten minutes over. We've got a few more comments that I'd like to get through.
Speaker 2: If you're up for it, got it.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, Dougalug says the goldback is a great idea, easy to collect and easy to use for barter, just like silver. And of course you have been putting people onto the gold backs for quite a few years now.
Speaker 2: I love gold backs. It gives you because the gold has gotten so expensive, I can't put it. And we used to be able to almost we fit a gram of gold for a limited time back well first started both back into the Warrior Wolves at one twenty five. I can't do that any It's the cost is almost that so we can't do that. So gold backs makes it a lot easier for people to get some actual twenty four current you know gold, and those are those notes that they use gold. Gold's very valuable. I think you can take I was reading something that every day I try to look up a gold fact, but I think you can take an ounce of gold, and because gold is so valeable, you can you can spin an ounce of gold out about fifty miles with one single thread something like that. It's an amazing medal. Yeah, it's it's an amazing medal with how much elasticity it has and amaleability. It has very very interesting metal. It's really nothing like it. So that's where they were able to make those kind of notes, and we put those in the gold notes, the gold backs. We put them in the Warrior wolves at one twenty five and the loans and even in the kid's wolf cups. It's a gold back.
Speaker 1: And that's another reason you should go to David Knight dot gold and start getting some for yourself. Tunnel Lord when three to three seven says, if we really wanted to revive the economy, we would be removing all the unconstitutional regulations on every aspect of our lives that would immediately reduce the price of things. Additionally, should allow private banks to make their own fiat so Americans can stop using the dollar that is devalued each year. It was a you're here when my family and I went to China to adopt my sister. When we were in Hong Kong. They allowed each bank to issue their own currency, so you would you have just a mish mash, a collection of random different bills with different colors and fields and people on them. And it was very interesting to see. And their economy was booming. They were doing just fine. And DJ eight says, can you ask Tony about x RP. It's been pointed out to me it's the only crypto that is a business partner with the World Economic Forum.
Speaker 2: I don't own any XRP, and I've looked into it. I'm sure I could have made money off of it. Somebody will. I on a few different cryptos, and that's from like a relic of five years ago. I'm mainly just buy bitcoin. That's the only crypto that I really believe in at this time. And it's not that some others aren't good, like there's some privacy coins I like, but just economically and the way that I run my business, I use a bitcoin. XRP will do something. I mean, they're funneling it into the system as a clearing currency, like between banks, and there's some interesting technology that I'm not against. Other cryptos I don't like. I'm not a total bitcoin maximist, where I think that every other coin is garbage. I just know my wheelhouse. I stick with that, so I'm I'm bitcoin only right now. But that's certainly I mean, it's I watched the price of it. I you know, I hold some for a customer of mind, so I'd look at the you know, the app every day, so I see the price going, and it has fluctuated back up. I think it was over three bucks rex rp the other day. Down a little bit today maybe, But yeah, it's something to watch. They're definitely integrating that with the system like this, Like you talked about the world Actionomic forums and they're gonna they're gonna, you know, use other cryptos and Ethereum will be one of those that they use as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're they're digging their hooks into the digital realm. They're worming their way in, and there's that's one of those things. No matter what system you implement, these people will try to find a way into it doesn't matter how perfectly you build it. Eventually someone will find a way to exploit it. But some are better than others, and they're worth looking into. They're worth getting outside of the Fiat dollar as much as you can is always a good idea in my opinion. Well, Tony, I want to thank you for being on the show. I want to thank you for hosting the show tomorrow. In case people are just tuning in, Tony Arderburn will be hosting the David Knight Show tomorrow. And as you pointed out, it is the anniversary of you said, Nixon taking us off the gold standard, right or yeah, off the gold standard. So it's a fortuitous event. We didn't plan it that way, but that's how it works out. And you've got a show coming up after this, So let the people know where they can find you.
Speaker 2: Tony. You can find me. My website is Tony dot gold if you want to go find my website all my shows and links to everything that I do. And yeah, we'll be live over on the America Unplug channel, on Rumble and on my ex at Tony Arderburn you'll find us. There will be twelve pm Eastern eleven am Central time going live.
Speaker 1: Fantastic all of you, go check out Tony and go to David Knight dot gold get yourself some gold or silver again, Tony, thank you for that, and thank you for being on the show. It's always a pleasure to talk with you really do appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Same do you mind.
Speaker 3: The common man? They created common Core, dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at Thedavidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com