Speaker 1: And today we have the pleasure of having Andy on the couch. So thank you for having me, thank you for coming, thank you for joining Private Talk. I'm excited to get to know you a little bit more and for my listeners and watchers out there to get to know you a little bit more intimately. So tell us a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I'm independent artists, been making music for a year. We can you know, we can break it down my pops, you know it was a legend it in music.
Speaker 1: How was it growing up as his son? A snake dog?
Speaker 2: Truthfully, they allowed me to be a kid, So a lot of stuff I did was with the regular kid. Did you know I was in sports in school, shit like that. You know, they treated me like a normal kid.
Speaker 1: So was that something that like being in music? When did you kind of pick that up? And did you something that you just always kind of just knew you were gonna follow in steps because of you who your dad was, or is something you did later on?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did it. Later on. I was playing football. I went to Washington and I could have swore I was going to the NFL. I was all American in high school, and uh, that was my life. But this lifestyle was like always like in my back pocket, you feel me so like after a game or something, you know, whatever the case may be, I'm smoking or you know, uh, we got the studio in the booth and we you know, we wrapping shit like that. So music was always like in my back pocket, so.
Speaker 1: You always knew you were gonna come back to it or it's gonna be part of your life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's kind of like low key where we were wrong at because I made it my plan B and I think that's what I like depended on.
Speaker 1: But I think everything comes within time, you know what I mean that sometimes it's like not coming in the right time that you weren't ready to really fully embrace that which you know it wasn't going anywhere. And you know, you definitely have a lot to say and put out there for your fans, yeah know how to create that you know magic that was what's instilled in you now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, the freedom is something that I uh definitely, you know, I like and I take advantage of it, like I get to say what I won't do what I want now rather than you know, being on the team where it's more like meditane so.
Speaker 1: So what projects do you have coming like coming on right now? Were you involved in anything? Do you have up and coming stuff?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah, I'm working on new project, my last one out next episode. You go get that on every female platform. We got like Father like Son coming out up soon, you feel me. So we're working. I do a lot of shit on I'm on the Once Upon a Time LA show. I just got announced like two days ago with anybody can take it out from La.
Speaker 1: So that's awesome. So what is one thing that you learned from the pandemic that you didn't know before the pandemic? Is the anything that changed in your life? Because you know, being an artist, you know you definitely have always been creative and kind of doing your own thing. Did the pandemic help that? Did you focus more on just one other? Different kind of lanes?
Speaker 2: No, not different lanes, but I like dowding on my career, and like the direction I wanted to go in. I like figured out my sound, you know, I was like I had enough time to sit down and really figure it out. So that's something that I, uh, you know I did when I had that song.
Speaker 1: So what is the process, Like, how does that you know what to figure out what your sound is. So being you know, a young musician saying that I'm somebody new kind of going there? How do you find your sound and what works for you?
Speaker 2: Mine was, uh it was kind of like not easy, but easier because I had the sound and go off of my voice was something similar that people like, what uh it is used to hearing as far as my pop, So when they heard me, it was like a similar sound, but it was me. So it was kind of easier for me because my pops laid that down for me. I'm just kind of like picking up where he left off at.
Speaker 1: Do you think that it's harder being the son of a legend and more pressure coming into the music industry because of that?
Speaker 2: Uh? Nah, because it's who I am, So it's not. Yeah, you know, I gotta look in the mirror every day and that's that's where the pressure at.
Speaker 1: So what was the motivation behind the song Go Broke Man?
Speaker 2: You know that's a good one cause that's my share rights here. You know it's niggas that it's out here. You know, they they got to eat the money, you know, whatever type of money that they got, they blowing it. You know, they getting their bag and they might even have some problems with me, you know, and news ain't doing nothing about it, and it's just all about, you know, how long till these news go broke cause they just in a way with they with their money and they think, you know, they can't be a square with cheese. As far as the women, it's it's it's like it it's a broke, broken woman who or it's broke in my generations, broke women looking for a nigga with money and that's a dub. And it's just to me, it's like how long till they all go broke? And it's the nigga's going broke and the bitch is going broke as a family, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So tell us what G funk.
Speaker 2: Is and what it means to you, uh. I kind of put my own twist on this. It's like gangster funk to me, that's what I that's what the G stand for in me. Like yeah, but like if you think G funk, you're gonna think like like a modern sound, like an old sound. When you hear my my sound, it's like more like more hard, more at you, like, you know, more gangster like like we can we can ride to this shit, you know, and we can we can ride fast, so we can ride slow, we can cruise. You know how how you feeling? This is the field that I get you. I'll give you. And the funk is just like the the tempo to beat. You know, it's it's you know, it's just it's like a certain botle you feel me a certain bop. Yeah, bop is like like a head nod, you know.
Speaker 1: I like it. How important is it to create a legacy?
Speaker 2: Oh, I think it's really important as far as like if you want a family, I think that's something that you gotta create within your family, you know, because uh, you got the family. Then if you if you you know, pass away with whatever the case may be, that's your it's your legacy that can uh you know, push that forward. And I think that's that's the part of finding yourself, finding your purpose. And I think that's real major in life, you know, knowing your purpose and when you when you can do that, you can leave a legacy behind. I like it.
Speaker 1: So you're on your way of making your own legacy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much. You know, my pop starts a legacy off. But I want something that you know, my my kids can come up under and do like maybe they want to get get pick up a mike when they want to, but they don't really got to. But it's just laid down for them. Maybe you know, they can't cause they Grandpa and any daddy did it.
Speaker 1: What other you know, things besides music do you have going on with that's creating your legacy as well? Do you have any other business adventures coming out?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah, I'm looking to start up something called a seven or seventeen. But really it's like a sports training facility. I'm just trying to It's a lot of those like Orange County and other places, even even out here in LA.
Speaker 1: Back to your first passion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, that's something that's something I'm real big on. I want like a facility for like inner city kids to work out and uh you know, basically training and stay focused out the street. You know.
Speaker 1: Is there another Nate Dog album or collab a Nate Dog album or collaboration coming out with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's a track coming out. Me and Death Road working on that right now. Actually, we were supposed to have it ready by the thirtieth of this month for the for the anniversary but somebody just bought them from or Handsboro whatever whatever the company is, so you know, they they moving things around again.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and something really so that's basically yeah.
Speaker 2: For sure, yeah, you know, yeah, but yeah, death Row behind it. So it's some major That's why it ain't. It ain't really been, you know forced.
Speaker 1: What is your relationship with Dres?
Speaker 2: You said, who with Dra? That's a good question because I was actually I don't got a relationship with him, but I was at the airport Tody picking up one of my homies that you just met, and he was with a guy that, uh, I forgot what's his name, y'all, James Cruise. Shout out to og James Cruise. He told me that that Dre uh you know, put them on to me, you know, like showed showed showed him my stuff. And I just humbly thought that was major because yeah, because I didn't even talk to Dre, and I don't I didn't, I didn't really know who the who the o G. James Cruise was. And the fact that he told me that Dre you know, showed him some of my work was you know, humbling and made me want to keep, you know, go to the studio.
Speaker 1: Can he describe that feeling to us? Like what does that feel like? You know, it's something that he was really unexpected, like og status where it's like just to hear you know that you're in their radar, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm a humble person, but that's major. But the guys that I that I'm with, I think it's it's major to all of us that you know, we got something good that that we got going and if we just you know, keep pushing it, you know, we can be new Dres and you know, the new everything, and the Dres can be saluting us because I don't got like a dream to work with them, but I hope I do. But I look for my producers and I look at them as new Dres. You know. I like that.
Speaker 1: So what who would you think that you'd be playing for the NFL right now if you had your choice? What's your n NFL to keep up with?
Speaker 2: I like the that's my square right here. I don't know. It's just somethingbout when they came to l A, I thought they missing me. Still if it was like it feels possible, it may be as possible I might am I going missing?
Speaker 1: You still you know, look about so you put that out there, you know it might You know.
Speaker 2: Ab Antonio Brown, he didn't did some crazy ship, he didn't try to be a rapper, and you know, came back. But you know, maybe maybe I can try it out. I like that for you.
Speaker 1: If that's the case, I'm going to come and see you play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna need you in my jersey.
Speaker 1: I'll be in your jersey. Do you have any other music inspirations?
Speaker 2: Not really. I'm I'm a big time oldies dude. Like I like listening to oldies.
Speaker 1: Oh so you liked my playlist when I gat Yeah, I was fired.
Speaker 2: That's why I said you might a still keep that only we ain't talking about anyhing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I feel like it's always it was his seventies, you know, soul music. It's very like my whole mood was about that. I've been doing podcasts all day, so I feel like it's a very happy, very good time. You can't be mad on that, wrong with it. It's just very like great for all occasions.
Speaker 2: For sure. I'll write to oldies all day. That's my ship. I don't like listening to that new stuff I get, I'll get a hit ache.
Speaker 1: In your opinion, what is the difference between nineties rap and two thousands drop.
Speaker 2: Two thousands is more auto tune and I blame tea pain. You blame pain and you can see the shallow tea paint.
Speaker 1: You know you're on the usher tip.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I'm on the Nate Dog tipto.
Speaker 1: Really well, he like came out recently. I think tea pains.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah he said that, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So because of how he studied ruined.
Speaker 2: But end of the day I heard it. I've seen the video ta paint scene with allto tune. I'm like, oh, this guy can blow. So he didn't even have to do auto tune. It's just once he did that, it allowed you know, young young cats who couldn't sing to just turn all'll tune up and go in there and feel like they you know, Whitney Houston, and that was bad. In the nineties. It was more like we you know, we had like well we had ushers, but my pops was like, you know, nineties guys, and you know, early two thousands we had to ursers and stuff like that. Even R Kelly man not free R Kelly, but he was hard for sure.
Speaker 1: And that's why I feel like it's kind of hard, like you know, it's the place to do. So listen to his music because it was so hard, like it was like a timeless songs that you know, I still got to rock with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he talking about Yeah, that's it. That's the touchy subject. You know. I say that in my even all the girls in my family. They he look at me like I'm crazy. R Kelly. He got telling you know, we're not talking about his personal life. We didn't even know him. What is his real name? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't either, but I like this music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you feel me.
Speaker 1: Are you signed to a label currently?
Speaker 2: No, I'm independent. A lot of labels is calling and after you know, I my desk, but I'm independent. It's fun because I know what's going on. I'm on, Like I told you, I'm on these big festivals. And you know, my book and agent he do his job well. And my book and agent is a guy who throw these festivals. So I think I'm in good hands.
Speaker 1: What's your craziest session that you ever witnessed as a kid?
Speaker 2: Mmm? Session? Yeah, look at this so so m I remember like being it was like I don't know how old I was. My apostles in the studio. I know he's in the studio because the music was like or whatever the case may be. We always had a studio in our living room. But I had to be to bed by like twelve, so I'm sleep whatever. But I'm hungry, so I couldn't. I woke up whatever like one am. In our creb. We had like something that we can open up. I can't even describe it, but you know we can. We say, if we like upstairs, we can open it up. And when you open it up, you can. If you look over, you can see the whole living room. You can see whatever whatever going on in the living room. So me being a little bad ass kid, I'm I'm hungry, but that's why I'm up. But I know I can't ask my pops for nothing. I was scared of my pops. He feel music gangster to me, So I'm like, man, I'm not about to ask him that I'm supposed to be sleep whatever the case may be. Man, I look, I look over the thing. Well, I heard something, But first I looked over the thing. Man, I see him going to work. All I see is you know, titties. You know, the case may be I'm young, like the one on one or a situation, but he was by yourself. He was by yourself. But you know, I didn't see and man, it was like kind of regular after that, Like once I seen that, it was times I couldn't even sleep because he I'm hearing people, I'm you know what was going on?
Speaker 1: But you know, did you start watching porn after that?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah I did. I did. Probably I probably watching porn before that.
Speaker 1: What is your porn search history?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, the history of the fetish.
Speaker 1: We can talk about both if you want to start with fetish first, you know, what is your fetish?
Speaker 2: Midgets?
Speaker 1: You like midget?
Speaker 2: Like have you ever now? But my daddy did, and all my uncles told me a crazy story about it, and now it like made me want to I don't know why.
Speaker 1: They did that, but why what was the crazy story? Did she spin around and like do tricks?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What happened? What inspired you to want to fucking midget?
Speaker 2: My my well, my pops did, first of all. But second of all, how the story went down? You know my uncle telling me, he said, he he walked up to the limo, opened the door and he seen he's seen two minutes on top of my pop's lap, and he like hurried up and pushed him off his lap and then closed the door. And then once like you.
Speaker 1: Know, he why do you pushed him off his last? And I thought something was happening be attacked.
Speaker 2: I think he was kind of embarrassed at his his his brother singing them with a midget, you know. And then so he hopped out the car. When he happed out the car, he closed the door and he told his brother. Michael told me, he said, you didn't see that, nigga, So he didn't want nobody to know. Here, I am telling the story or a pew to my pops man private talk. I like it.
Speaker 1: You better subscribe and comment below because we're getting the insides out of these real life stories.
Speaker 2: So, but that.
Speaker 1: Inspired you to want to fuck a midge?
Speaker 2: It just a one or two ship party. I went to the ship club one day and I just remember a midie strip, but I could not keep my eyes off her.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, did you get a dance from her?
Speaker 2: Nah? I just was, you know. I told me he looked mys with my yea. My folks thought I was crazy. So I didn't want to be the crazy.
Speaker 1: One, but see, why not be the crazy one? Why not indulge full in dive into your crazy fetish, because if you want it, why not get it?
Speaker 2: I needed full mo four to five more shots.
Speaker 1: All the men in there, shots of nineteen forty two, so okay, but Midge okay. But I feel like even having two midgets, that's a really rare thing for me. I wanted to have a midget because I feel like you could do a lot of things. Valid I don't have a dick, but I wish that if I did, if I was a guy thinking about it, I feel like you could like spin you, no, mind you. They're not a doll. It's a real person still, you know. But you know, the whole situation is just kind of a turn on. I don't know if it's because it's wrong or whatever. And then I started knowing for midgets, and then like I had to like, you know, I don't know, but yeah, so I don't know because sometimes I just don't know sexually, but yeah, in the right time, maybe maybe I've never had sex with a mintion. No, it's hard to find midgets. They're not just walking around everywhere. And all that there was one in Vegas. I don't want angry mintion happy.
Speaker 2: So they see you, they're gonna get happy. I'm telling I don't think they.
Speaker 1: Can handle all this ass. To be quite honest, I feel like I'd be handling them. And that's the problem. So it's like, do I want a girl midget to like?
Speaker 2: I'd rather just be Yeah, I can't speak for the on that one that's between you and between me.
Speaker 1: And so how would you handle a midget talking? Talk it down?
Speaker 2: Ship?
Speaker 1: Would you spanker? Would you slip?
Speaker 2: Imagine and me standing up and she give me head standing up?
Speaker 1: That's she's gonna get tired.
Speaker 2: She's standing up.
Speaker 1: She should be cool that you don't understand to get tired.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I follow you.
Speaker 1: They're down? Sit her down her like, you know, help her out, give her some momentum like push her off her deck or something.
Speaker 2: You got me thinking about a midjiate like.
Speaker 1: Do you just prossure and be like damn it, I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: Might make me want to go back to that strip club I've seen her.
Speaker 1: Which where is it at?
Speaker 2: Let's go have no idea.
Speaker 1: I'll throw somebody on a midget.
Speaker 2: You can regardless of my places.
Speaker 1: I like this midget talking. We have something in common. Like I told you if I had, you know, if you had, but.
Speaker 2: You don't, I don't. Would you be attracted to that?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be attracted to it. I would just want to try it out.
Speaker 2: I'm attracted to me. I have a problem.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. Is like like I think like a man, like I'm really alpha, but so like sexually, I would just want to like dominate that situation because yeah, that's why I feel like it would work better if I had.
Speaker 2: But I don't think you can't. I know you might show you all right, but that's what I'm saying. I don't care. He might not care about none of that you're talking about.
Speaker 1: His cheeks are too big for him to be going to town.
Speaker 2: He might not be caring about nothing you're talking about.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, I need a full, like a proper session, not just like you know I feel like you know forty Yeah, you just need a lot, you know, a lot of tension, not like my ass, you know what I mean. I mean, I'm closed thirty six, but you know the ass forty five club. You know I feel that, So what other fetishes.
Speaker 2: Do you have? I like feet, feet, I like good looking toes longus they not white. But if you got white toes, you gotta pass. But if anybody else white toes.
Speaker 1: Like white now polished toes are definitely the same color as my.
Speaker 2: Nails, Well you passed because you got like a like a.
Speaker 1: It's like something on it that's with white toes that you don't like.
Speaker 2: I got a formula for that. I know exactly what to do to get in them panties. Baby, what do you do for white toes or just white toes?
Speaker 1: Wh why is it a certain kind of female?
Speaker 2: Yeah, white toes?
Speaker 1: What is the classification of this?
Speaker 2: I can't give it to you because then they gonna know.
Speaker 1: I can't give them another ones with the white toes.
Speaker 2: They're gonna know. They go till they do it. I was watching this podcast and dud, I'm not gonna go inquiring my knowing real and on some real game white toes. Oh, one, two, three, it's like three three checkboxes that I gotta do. Yeah, I mean not like that, but yeah like that.
Speaker 1: How can that not be like that?
Speaker 2: But be like that?
Speaker 1: You're talking in tons, because look that's just like you know, you're just down the fuck. But didn't that used to be like red nails back in the day.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. I'm a younger, So how are you fresh? Twenty five?
Speaker 1: Fresh? Twenty five? I like how you place that? Yeah, definitely not twenty five way, I'm older and experienced.
Speaker 2: What wait? What did that mean?
Speaker 1: I said I'm thirty six, I'm older and experienced.
Speaker 2: I'm not experienced because I'm twenty five. Yeah.
Speaker 1: From my plethora of my history of my adult industry, I've definitely probably laid it more down in many more situations.
Speaker 2: We can go look at my man over there, shaking there, looking at my man shaking there, and hell even you might sho you might halfway got me. But I'm like, hey, I'm be real. Look look on the record. Since you know, I I told my boys who I got who I got the interview with, because I don't know nothing about nothing. They they told me, they said, they said, they said, oh, yeah, she's before your time? Like what does that mean? So I get to I get to look and I'm like, oh, they like, yeah, she allegien. I'm like, okay, so you got me, thank.
Speaker 1: You, thank you? Og over here?
Speaker 2: You know this is Yeah, yeah, yeah you might.
Speaker 1: You can do research when you go home and be like, damn, that's what they were talking about.
Speaker 2: I did, and they tell you what I said. But it's all good.
Speaker 1: That's why you got glasses on. You can't look me in the eye over there, looking in your.
Speaker 2: Eyes this whole time. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I can't see that. There's a barrier here.
Speaker 2: I get to look down and then up, you know, I get to look a few places and then back to your eyes.
Speaker 1: I mean that's all fair, you know, Yeah, I mean I would whatever, all right? What is if you like, get you in the mood? Playlist? Do you have one? What genre music? Play your own music when you like wanting to get in the mood?
Speaker 2: I mean I can, but now I play that like when I just for getting a ride. But when we get there and we want to set the move, I'm listening to them oldies. I put on some IY Brothers, my boys. Yeah yeah, you know, contagious stuff like that, you know, so they can come back and know what type of time I'm on after they get you know, go back to the niggas. Listen to that fast ship.
Speaker 1: If people came with the warning label what would yours say?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm A warning dog inside, a warning dog inside, a warning dog inside dog inside dog inside. You know. So there's a dog in here.
Speaker 1: Be aware of the dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, but mine is warning dog inside you know?
Speaker 1: So why are you? Let's explain? Can your inner dog? Is that your spirit?
Speaker 2: Animals are?
Speaker 1: You're just a dog?
Speaker 2: I think I think I can talk to dogs.
Speaker 1: You can?
Speaker 2: Yeah? For real? Man, Look, we've seen the dog right downstairs before we got on the elevator, and I told the homies me and him speak the same language. I was dead serious.
Speaker 1: But it's that more on like an impact level where you feel like you know what they're saying and you can feel like what they're saying. But that's what I think.
Speaker 2: We like to do similar things.
Speaker 1: So it's just dogs. That's the only animal.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like monkeys, but I don't know why this is just funny? No, I like it.
Speaker 1: Monkeys. Yeah, Like, I don't know what's the best advice you've ever gotten?
Speaker 2: That I can create my own name and you know, focused on that because it's so much of me, like or people thinking that, like I'm trying to be like my pops or follow what he did. You know, I think like when people honestly be real telling me that I'm creating like my own legacy and my own you know, my own like little sound. I think that's like my best you know. I like when I get that.
Speaker 1: What are some of your daily rituals that you swear by? And you think everyone should explore more.
Speaker 2: Into walking a dog? For real? That shit is fun?
Speaker 1: What kind of dogs do you have?
Speaker 2: I got two Pibles and a Frenchy crazy Indo because I smoke Hilla Indo skybox that's what my pops used to call me, and Buddy that's my daddy nickname.
Speaker 1: I have two dogs. I'm a dog mom myself.
Speaker 2: It's dog.
Speaker 1: I have a French Tin that French bull dog in a Boston Terrier.
Speaker 2: That looks like his name is Kimbo.
Speaker 1: Kimbo, Yes, that's who's named after Rip. And then I have a Puggle named Surrey, who's a pug and a beagle.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Precious little souls they are?
Speaker 2: How long you've been having them?
Speaker 1: My oldest is twelve, my other one's ten. Yeah, there they've been. They're ogs for sure. My little boy, he's definitely a little he's still like a child all the time. But yes, dog mom talk. Do you have a social media weakness? Shits something that you troll on that you're looking on, you get stuck on that you really like to do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love like. I like curls. So if you go to like my explored page, it's a bunch of bitches with curly are curls?
Speaker 1: Oh so specifically that's another bush of yours.
Speaker 2: But you said social media. I only do that on social media, you know. So maybe it's a social media so you don't.
Speaker 1: Put that in I guess, not even a porn search, I guess. So I think you can like pretty much fucking search anything.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck about no hair. When I'm watching some fucking I want to see some midgets as look after today, I want to see some Alexis Alexis Texas BBC.
Speaker 1: That's what you want to see.
Speaker 2: I told my niggas. I told my niggas when I first looked you up before I got you, I ain't know nothing about nothing. I looked it up. I said, oh man, you know what a nigga said, she only fucking white boys.
Speaker 1: I did definitely don't that.
Speaker 2: Why was that? You know?
Speaker 1: It's just one of those things that I feel that it's important. They exploit certain levels of like genres of porn that I just wasn't down for that thing. So I always wanted it to be on my own mari and my own thing, and not just because I was fucking the white man's daughter and being like whatever, because I've definitely fucked many black men in my life, dated black men. The racial thing at all.
Speaker 2: It's just for me about the expectation of it. We prefer what I prefer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well after my husband I stopped having sex with one. Oh, yeah, I stopped having sex with white men. He was white. How long ago that I was even doors for like five years plus? Not all straight, No, there's it's plethora of I don't discriminate it either or I think it's hard. I think it's for me, it's more about the connection of what it is, because like I don't really let a lot of people just hit it like I've been important for you know, over ten plus years. I haven't been in porn in the last four years.
Speaker 2: But it'd be hard for somebody to understand that.
Speaker 1: True, Yes, but anybody that I want to be in my life and in my bed I want them to be able to understand that. So for me, I don't care about that aspect. It's more about for me what stimulates me sexually because I like to fuck. Obviously i've been it wasn't porn. I was a porn star. But it's like, who can match my level of fucking and also stimulate me more to where it's like I think, like the pussy, I'll allow you to fuck the pussy because I don't think it's just should be given away, Like pussy is power, and I feel like women don't, you know, take that enough into consideration.
Speaker 2: So for me, they do, No, I think they do to a point.
Speaker 1: I'm not holding it over anybody. It's my own strength of what it is like. So for me, I don't think that, you know, just because I have a conversation or whatever, people would automatically assume, oh, you do porn, You're gonna fuck everybody. No, it takes a lot longer, That's.
Speaker 2: What I mean. It's hard because like people won't understand it, you know, especially if they you know, they watch porn. I got I supposed to get that they like already finicized.
Speaker 1: Look at able objects.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I want to understand that. But that's often I want to understand what I mean.
Speaker 1: But so since we're talking about this whole racier topic, all these things whatever, we're gonna get to my favorite part called truth of Texas. We're gonna get to know you a little bit more intimately since you feel free and open to talk about these subjects. All right, So each Ace is a different uh suited card obviously, which each one means a different kind of question. So let us know which one you picked one of the time, please.
Speaker 2: Ace Ace of what heart?
Speaker 1: So it is a romantic question? Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I try to be, You try to be.
Speaker 2: I'm working on it.
Speaker 1: What is the most romantic think you've done?
Speaker 2: Put rose petals on the floor.
Speaker 1: With up for Valentine's Day? Very cliche, but it's a start.
Speaker 2: It's a start, Hey, you feel me?
Speaker 1: I guess what is your favorite song to like, you know, get the girls to the bedroom like you said you have in the car one? What the one was like right before? It's like the panty Dropper? Like, what's the finale?
Speaker 2: You just like he said, usher, the penny Dropper.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's actually the panty dropper.
Speaker 2: Usher is my man. I called him mercer. He gets it done.
Speaker 1: Lights on or off? Both what means which particular.
Speaker 2: Occasion I might want to record, but I might want to fantasize.
Speaker 1: So are you recording for? You have an OnlyFans?
Speaker 2: Nah? I need you one though? No, I don't.
Speaker 1: Why did you? Why did you stop?
Speaker 2: And hesitate almost started on last week?
Speaker 1: You almost started wing? What stopped you?
Speaker 2: Uh? Man? These bitches be too much. They don't know what's going on. They ain't not. We got to get the business right, you feel me. The bitch don't get the business part of it, and that's a problem.
Speaker 1: So it's straighted you away from doing it.
Speaker 2: But I can't sleep with you. No, I can't be we ment ton we gain money. He's business seems like.
Speaker 1: A lot of logistical problems behind them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know on alone or with somebody alone clothes one with somebody naked, nikked? Yeah, you know what you take that off? Baby?
Speaker 1: Four player sucks.
Speaker 2: We're gonna we're gonna four play it and then we're gonna get down the business.
Speaker 1: Secret sexual fantasy, you know, I don't know. That's why we're asking you the midgets. Oh that's that's just but that's not a secret anymore.
Speaker 2: Two midgets ship. It's just you know that they did all that ship. I an't gonna faies. I did it giving or receiving, receiving favorite place to be kissed h on the head, not the full head, not the full hit.
Speaker 1: That's clever.
Speaker 2: In that because I know, you know it's real. Play over here going on?
Speaker 1: Ever sent a naked photo.
Speaker 2: Like seventh grade? I was tripping seventh grade? I'm not doing real? Was the last one?
Speaker 1: Have you ever had sex on the beach?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was a minute ago. That's like not playing no more or their beach house or some ship.
Speaker 1: Have you been a booty call before?
Speaker 2: It's a tricky question.
Speaker 1: Why is that?
Speaker 2: Because if I was like I didn't want to be like I think about it like like I'm a booty call? You know, yeah a few times only when she doing better than me. But that's like real rare.
Speaker 1: Okay, what song best to find your life?
Speaker 2: Ain't no fun if the homies can't have now start out to my boys over there? Man with it?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, next car.
Speaker 2: All right? I like this game? What was it? Ace Spade?
Speaker 1: Ace of clubs?
Speaker 2: We have no I don't play cards my grandma.
Speaker 1: Are you a kinky person?
Speaker 2: Hell o? No?
Speaker 1: What's your favorite time of day to have sex? Are you a morning guy?
Speaker 2: Rocket? Seven am?
Speaker 1: Seven am?
Speaker 2: In your get down and business and get the day started writing else I'm will be thinking about this ship, like you know, throughout the day.
Speaker 1: Bondage yes or no bondage yeah? Would you tie up a girl you're fucking and like handcuff her spanker like that so you don't have like a like a secret like toy drawer that you have like to the ladies for you?
Speaker 2: For you?
Speaker 1: What's the most number of times you had sex in a day?
Speaker 2: Like five?
Speaker 1: But same female or different?
Speaker 2: There go different, that's where it gets gangs different different.
Speaker 1: That was okay.
Speaker 2: I was like freshman in high school. I don't know what it was like. I think my homie at here like two in a day and I like send out the mass message to my bitches, like you know what time it was? And I pulled it off.
Speaker 1: Most number of times you've masturbated.
Speaker 2: In a day, what type of I don't know. You masbate health look like too. And that was because I didn't want to cheat on you. Maybe me and my ex was going through something I didn't want to go out and you know, getting nothing else. And you know it's.
Speaker 1: About two times dirty talk yes or no?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, talk nasty to me, baby, what about you before you ask me? Not one?
Speaker 1: This isn't about me, but I'll a you okay. But yes, it depends on the situation. I definitely do like dirty talk. I like when it's like both of parties like you know what I mean. I don't like that were talking about yeah yeah, because then telling me it's more like stimulating like and it's more I'm a better like head like person, like I need to be in your mind to fuck you and then fuck you physically, like it's a mind game too. Have you given golden showers?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: Have you pete on any bitches?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I wanted to look. I wanted to say free R Kelly, but I couldn't beat But it's R. Kelly? Is he? You know? Growing up he did some ship. When I seen that video of him pissing on the bitch, I was too young to see that, you know, when I was young and I seen some like crazy shit, I was a young freaking ni I wanted to try that ship instantly.
Speaker 1: That influenced you to want to do it. Yeah, so I peed on here, So you peed on someone early on? Yeah, young, I was like, did it stimulate you when you feel like you knew why that you liked it or you just.
Speaker 2: Was like I don't like again, no, no, no, no, I didn't try it again.
Speaker 1: It was weird because I went through a p face, but it was like empowering thing, like because I wanted to pee on people.
Speaker 2: You really saw some out ship. I don't know how the niggas is doing it.
Speaker 1: But it was mainly for like mainly it started like in when I was doing scenes still, so like I peeed on somebody's head. And I talked about this story quite often, but it was like someone who was like he was like yeah. I was like, can I piss on you? And he was like yeah, I could be on my head. So I pee on his head. And to me that was like the like click of why I liked it. I don't know why, because it made me feel like that bitch, like powerful, like I could do anything, like I can piss on your hosts like kind of thicking so ageus. It made me want to want to pee on someone. But anytime I did it wasn't like I did in the bedroom kind of thing, but I definitely did it in showers right now.
Speaker 2: If you like felt a way like would you want to be on see now?
Speaker 1: Like no, because I like got out of that phase and like someone made me like stage fright and then never went back again. It was just a phase.
Speaker 2: Are you even I am not?
Speaker 1: No, I dom not no longer active. I haven't shot any scenes in like three or four years. You can get get back to visit. Have you ever been to a swingers club?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Did you were thinking about it? Does it parties? You're like, does that counts like a promptu?
Speaker 2: You know, maybe like in the meantime, I told you I'm a first twenty five, so maybe like those is to come.
Speaker 1: I like it all right? Next time asus spades. It's a question oral sex sloppy or clean sloppy?
Speaker 2: Maybe getting nasty?
Speaker 1: Ever made a woman's scort before.
Speaker 2: A few times, a lot of times all the time?
Speaker 1: Craziest sex act you've ever done?
Speaker 2: Six act?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Was there like a position show like played it like my teacher or something. I told her address up? We went that local, you know, we went to the Yeah, a bottle a little outfit. Totally. You gonna be a teacher night.
Speaker 1: Baby got the wo or spell.
Speaker 2: Go crazy? It depends though, if you know how to if you know how to use that spits, then it's like what are we using the loop for? But you know, I've been in those drive off bitches recently.
Speaker 1: Big gests turn off.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, baldhead, bald hand ball ahead, bitch, you got some I could pull a baby. So if you've got no hair out there, baby figured.
Speaker 1: Out favorite place to have sex? Are you like like an adventuress you like.
Speaker 2: To be like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but this ain't my favorite place, but like the most adventurous place that I just like, you know, recently I want, like I'll do that ship again is on the jet ski jet ski in the middle of like I was in the middle of the.
Speaker 1: Island, somewhere bent over or like face to face she was.
Speaker 2: She was, Yeah, she was riding me.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess she was riding that's hot.
Speaker 2: You know that before?
Speaker 1: Never on a Jude ski No, okay, never on a Judge ski on a boat.
Speaker 2: I got you beat a little bit.
Speaker 1: My high club. My high club had sex on an airplane.
Speaker 2: I win.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I'm not We can we can share information. I'll come to you is when you like keep going? You know what's your biggest turn off?
Speaker 2: Oh? Did not just answer that? Oh no, I think I said short hair.
Speaker 1: Oh your baldness. I kind of like put that out of my head. I don't have a bald head. But doggy or missionary doggie. Does booty size matter?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah?
Speaker 2: And I don't want no BBL I'm cool.
Speaker 1: How do you know? How do you know a BBL or not real?
Speaker 2: Player? Baby, I'm gonna know as soon as I smack it. Oh, that's that rubber so.
Speaker 1: You can when you smack it? Yeah, come on, I know not implant, not like a bb O bb isn't an implant.
Speaker 2: So you think that when when a dude smack of BBO ass, he doesn't know that whether it's fake.
Speaker 1: Or real, I don't know because I'm not a guy and I'm never.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I got bitches with bbls and I got natural bitches and like the differences.
Speaker 1: When I all right, we can do that, bring your bitches. Let's have another essional to do that. What you said you have BB on ones?
Speaker 2: Look, what are you where you gonna come in at.
Speaker 1: I have a real one, all right, but I don't have like I don't know what I'm telling you. I don't know that is real? Yes, real Puerto Rican, German, Norwegian?
Speaker 2: Can we have a like private photo shoot?
Speaker 1: I don't do a private photo shoots, you know.
Speaker 2: I just not like that, like I know, crazy ship, Like I just want to take a picture of your ass.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can take a picture of me after our show.
Speaker 2: What You're gonna turn around for my picture? So I don't I want them to see it.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been called out in public for having a boner?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put that motherfucker. Is it blind? I'm gonna tie him up. Yeah, y'all niggas. No, I'm gonna tie that nigga. Sit down and jot that nipping. They do that all the time. I'm surprised you did it tonight.
Speaker 1: Have you ever faked an orgasm with a girl lead that two ladies? I have this recently. Someone told me that they fake did this, and I really didn't even know that that was a guy thinking. But they were like they just weren't into many moore and they just wanted to leave. But they didn't want to hurt their feelings, and.
Speaker 2: They's like you are, I'm in there, I'm out of here, baby, not him every time. Yeah, I'm if it's weak or something, we're gonna get this over it nice and quick. I just needed a quick one. If I like it, you know we're gonna go.
Speaker 1: Crazy, all right, I like it, all right? Last card?
Speaker 2: What is this diamond?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a spicy question. Have you ever been too drunk to have sex?
Speaker 2: Hell? Yeah? That shit crazy? This like high school ship though nah, not recently, but yeah, it was like I also have been bond bay money, bonding the gin and had you Oh where the fuck are we at? You know? I was on that type of molde.
Speaker 1: Have you ever cock blocked a front?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, take that ship down, nigga?
Speaker 1: Ever had pity sex?
Speaker 2: Is pity sex?
Speaker 1: Like you felt sorry for them? So you just did it anymore?
Speaker 2: I have some old ship now that you are a week Nah, I'm cool.
Speaker 1: So you'd be like, nah, my friends over there, or you're just like.
Speaker 2: I'm just cool. I don't want to fuck you.
Speaker 1: Last question.
Speaker 2: Hmm, well no, I don't fuck the water. Leave them there, motherfucker. Shout out to de leon.
Speaker 1: I have to make it a good one. Actually, First, dude, what is your porn name? The first name of your first pet and the street you grew up on? What your first put name?
Speaker 2: Sky? And then the street street name is kind of Lamelso that's lame Delamoh, Scott Delamo. Week. That's week I can create a new one.
Speaker 1: What's your new one?
Speaker 2: The the inhal slayer? A slave man?
Speaker 1: You want to be a slayer?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the slave man. I want to wear a mask. I don't want people know it's really me because I want to see rapping ships. You feel me? So this slave man, he got a mask on.
Speaker 1: So that's like your alter egos.
Speaker 2: Let me know how to get it popping. I know, you know, helped me out.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been attracted to your friend's girl?
Speaker 2: Nah? I got one too, You got one, I got one, you got to, I got to.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been in an orgy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah it was fun too. I like him. That was fun.
Speaker 1: Most number of girls that you've had at one time.
Speaker 2: And not in a day counting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like that was the fire. But it's like, is it a group activity?
Speaker 2: You're just you know again, I can't count black team, but like I keep back five, I keep a good like stern fire. I have a few bench players.
Speaker 1: All right, So last question, what moment do you wish you could relive and even change if you could?
Speaker 2: Shit to be real? You know, it's kind of like, you know, some emotional to me or you know, super like real tip. I wish like i'd go back in time and bring my pops back. You feel me and see what that time like. You know, see what you know basically what shit would be like if you was here.
Speaker 1: You know it's true for sure. Well, thank you for taking the time and coming on private talk and letting us get to know you a little bit more intimately. Thank you for playing truth with Texas. I hope you had a lot of fun. Oh yeah, man, it's dope that you would like to ask me before I let.
Speaker 2: You why you stopped doing that? Why you not the peorn business no more?
Speaker 1: Why am I not an important stray anymore? I think it just comes a time where you know, I've been there and done that, and you know I've always wanted to leave when I was on top, and it was when people still want me to.
Speaker 2: Do you have a friend, do you have do you have a hard time dating, like like once like you know, cat out dating.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not I don't think at this point in my career people can know who I am.
Speaker 2: I didn't, true, but I feel none against you because now that I know, like we locked in.
Speaker 1: None none taken at all. But it's just one of those things when I'm talking to someone, I don't I feel like it. Maybe it's kind of kind of a parent and it's not I usual either go to my social media and say, hey, follow this or whatever it is is to break that ice kind of thing. But no, I haven't done it in a long time. But it's also something a part of me and something that will always be with me. But I don't, you know, shy away from it at all. But it's part of you know who I am. But you know, for me more, I've been doing my podcast and doing different endeavors as well. Like you got only fans, I do have an only fan.
Speaker 2: I ain't never subscribed. I might go subscribe.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know, there's the first time for everything. It's only right, O g Alexis Texas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because I'm a young OG so it's something right I tap in with the O G. Ourself, you feel me. I funk with it.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.