Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let your taco one on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots all right, Hey, you get about fifteen minutes or so to throw your vote in this morning on the jar R Facebook page for you say It, we play it? If you haven't done so already, one vote is all it takes for you to get registered to possibly win yourself ACDC tickets for their show at Raymond James Stadium.
Speaker 1: I love it that we're getting your votes in for which Skinnered song you want to hear.
Speaker 2: It's been a little while since Skinner It's been featured on You Say We played so this morning. There's three choices there. Pick one of those, tell us which one, and the one with the most votes we'll play back at nine. Then the wheel of randomness spins. One of you who votes will grab the ACDC tickets again. Jay are our Facebook page. You have about fifteen minutes, so don't vote and drive. The researchers with the Centers for Disease Control have been kind enough to just recently share over twenty five years worth of research done as it pertains to public splash pads.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh, I I fear the results. I've seen a duty at the splash pad before. Let me I know it's innocent. It wasn't meant. Let me boil this down. What you saw is not a rare occurrence, as I see the phrase fecal bacteria wonderland used. You know those shoes that make you look like a complete douchebag, the water shoes, Yes, the ones that Yeah, sorry, any tourists in town that have water shoes you're playing.
Speaker 2: Use them. I don't even know if those are going to protect against a fecal bacteria wonderland.
Speaker 1: That could be the name of a band, hardcore band now fb W Yeah, wow.
Speaker 2: That is uh what look should this surprise anybody?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Come on and CDC, Hello, why are you spending twenty five years researching this?
Speaker 1: Focus on something else? Yes, splash on somebody else's splash pad.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, you know. Look, this builds what a lot of us like to refer to as character and antibodies. Yeah, dooty feet disease resistance something we had dooty fet grown up.
Speaker 1: Come on, running around inconvenience stores all the time without shoes on everywhere. You didn't wear shoes as a kid in Florida.
Speaker 2: And we made it.
Speaker 1: I have a little brain damage between running through the mosquito fogger, playing the golf course, run off water.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, uh, you know, golf.
Speaker 1: Ball hunting where when amiba was a big thing, we would we would go under.
Speaker 2: I think I've told you is we would plug our nose like this when it was a big thing, close our eyes.
Speaker 1: Well, you know when they had the big Amba scare and there are all those people dying back in the eighties.
Speaker 2: Anytime the water gets at a certain agree, exactly, pat the plug like this, and I'd plug my ear and I'd go down.
Speaker 4: I'd have my head, I have my You don't want to get a germ up there. No, I'd have a golf ball under my foot, hold on choking and I'd go, I guess, plug up go.
Speaker 1: You just hope you didn't step down A mud guppy, says a big slimy bastards were an alligator. Yeah, we were gators. In the winter park finds.
Speaker 2: Lakes the not allowed in the zone of operation.
Speaker 1: No, the the splash pads, they are the best though. If you're out of a theme park and you're really hot. You know.
Speaker 2: Between nineteen ninety seven and twenty twenty two, at least sixty cases of fecal related illness, one of which caused over two thousand people to get sick, and all the linked outbreaks, there were at least ten thousand, six hundred and sixty one illnesses one hundred and fifty two hospitalizations in ninety nine emergency room visits.
Speaker 1: What do you think happened when we stood on the side of the road after the afternoon rainstorms and had cars splash ringworm on our faces again?
Speaker 2: Characters? Yeah, Redmond, Washington has a brand new fleet of snowplows just in time for the winter season. Awesome. They opened up the naming of the snowplows to the residence of Redmondon. Well, the five snowplows now have great names.
Speaker 3: Here are the official five names you chose for red Men's new snowplow fleet, coming at at number five. Betty White Out in fourth place, the Big Laplowski number three, snow Bygone, Kenobi second place, Scoop Dog, and your top pick Control Salt.
Speaker 2: Delete, Control Salt Delite. Wow. Did the number one Control Salt Thelite?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I know that did they win anything. No, these are just that was what they've got the most votes.
Speaker 1: I think I think the number one vote that wins should get, Like, I don't know, win's what free shovel, snow shovel or something. How happy are most of you transplants that have landed down here that any snow talk is now just I don't have to deal with that anymore. Yeah, we're talking to the one in the water shoes right now.
Speaker 2: Again. I kid Scoop Dog. I like that one, the big Laplowski. I like all of them. Betty Whiteout snowbygune Kenobi, Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are back. Okay, what's the show? They have a new show coming to Peacock. It is a three part special called Paris and Nicole Encore, in which the dynamic duo can be seen reuniting to put together an opera based on their iconic tune Sanasa.
Speaker 1: This has failed all over it. Look just do videotapes with topless. We've had twenty years since The Simple Life.
Speaker 2: Which I forgot about. We made fun of every single episode, but at the same time had just this car crash curiosity of that show. As to how two people could be so dumb dumb?
Speaker 1: I mean, you listen to this show, you know that two people could be dumb.
Speaker 2: Sure, but we have our moments. What I do. I put the trailer on our Facebook page and well, Paris got that new set about. They both are looking pretty good.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know Paris on the did commercials for Hotel the Family's Hotel.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I I don't want to say my daughter because that may disgust me when I think of the video.
Speaker 2: But do you remember it was like at the height of the simple Life where it was the just household name. Lionel Richie popped up over at Magic one morning. Our studio used to be right next door to Magic one oh seven seven and they had Lionel Richie was in the building. And I've always thought Lionel Richie was cool me too, and uh and I was like, hey, can can we say And he's like, came over and he hung out with us for a few minutes. Guy to picture somewhere it's shooting the deuble horns. Yeah, it's cool. And at the same time we're thinking, man, what's this guy probably think about his daughter and what's going on right now. I still wanted to ask him, Yeah, but we didn't, true did we interview him by We did in the way and talked with him for a little while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was that was that was one of the highlights meeting Lyon already. But I was thinking, God, man, your daughter's a little trolla and.
Speaker 2: You see him her whore friend on that video tape
Speaker 1: Rock Station