Speaker 1: The following presentation is a Al Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel?
Speaker 3: The poll?
Speaker 1: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find? They built their tails on grafts and lives on.
Speaker 4: Theories they stake their designed.
Speaker 1: Put down here on.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host, as always, George Hobbs, as we record on this April ninth, twenty twenty five. Hope everybody is having a great day. I believe this is coming out Easter weekend. Hope everybody had a fantastic weekend. And remember, as they say, the reason for the season. We have a great guest standing by before we bring him on. Two quick notes. Number one, feel free to stop by the website, the flat earthfiles dot com and just a heads up. One of the announcements that we will be making is kind of a change. We're going to be consolidating the two websites, the fact Hunter and the flat Earth Files into one website. It's going to be a video kind of hosting website. We're going to have a social media type of website with people interacting with each other, videos, podcasts, one stop destination. But even for the people who are way behind the flat Earth Files website, will send them to the new website.
Speaker 6: More on that later.
Speaker 5: Secondly, if you'd like to join the show like Luke is today, please do send us an email and you can send it to f E Files guest at gmail dot com.
Speaker 6: One more time.
Speaker 5: That is f E files guest at gmail dot com. And if for any reason we've had correspondence before and it's kind of fell through the cracks, because I think myself and Luke maybe we had a conversation at one point and I dropped the ball. You know, I'm one person working on websites, podcast and everything else, so there are times when I read an email and I forget to market.
Speaker 6: I'm not ignoring you, I promise that.
Speaker 5: So if we have chatted before in the past and it's kind of fallen through, feel free to email me back fifiles guest at gmail dot com and we'll get you schedule. So there we go. I think that's all the housekeeping for today. Let's get to our guest this morning, and his name is Luke. Luke, Good morning, sir, how are you.
Speaker 1: I'm doing OK today? Just uh was sitting there listening to this podcast as I was driving. I got a wild hair and said, you know what, I want to be one of these people.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I'm glad to be your guest today. So you would say I'm in a happy mood. Yeah. So we we did have a precursor. We were talking about a little bit about this return trip that really solidifies, you know, it really solidifies how I feel about everything. I just don't understand. Do they get do they get overtime? What do you think, George?
Speaker 6: Possibly?
Speaker 1: So? Uh, I know that we usually start with where we where we're from and stuff from Uh.
Speaker 7: I'm from Louisville, Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Louisville. It's it's a wacky city. And I was telling Georgia I was outside riding around in the car with my parents yesterday and the sun in the moon was out and my dad, who he doesn't subscribe to my beliefs, he was fascinated by it, and I told him to explain it and he couldn't. So I just wanted to touch upon that again and a big, big thing that helps me remember why it's out. At the same time as far as I know, would be that Genesis work for word is the truth. Would you be inclined to agree with me, yes, sir, Yeah. So he said that he created a greater light to rule the day and a lesser light to rule the night. And I don't know how you would land on a light I know, like the same size and stuff.
Speaker 5: And that's the question that I've been researching a lot, and I might do a standalone podcast here in the near future. As far as when did they hijack the Word of God and turn it into science and how willing people were because for a long time, going back to Copernicus and Martin Luther, people thought he was a heretic. And now all of a sudden, it's even in the church people say, yeah, the Bible says this, But it was back then they weren't really super smart people this, that, and the other thing. And as if you think about it, as time goes on, it's been that much further away since these type of events have happened, and it's really you know, I don't want to get back into this discussion per se, but even within many of the churches who push the scientism narrative, it's a little. I guess disappointing is the proper word to use. I did want to ask you a question though, before we get started. You're from Louisville, so I've only been through Louisville once. I've been through in Memphis.
Speaker 1: You've been, and you've been some places because the military stuff I know about. George.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've been all over the country. There's only two me about it. Two states. I haven't been to Alaska and North Dakota. So my question is for you. I've heard many people say that both Memphis and Louisville used to be until about the seventies or early eighties, kind of salt of the Earth type people. They used to call it the Bible Belt, which they still do today. But I'm not really sure if that it is as much as it used to be. Maybe it is, but many people have messaged me and said from both Louisville and Memphis that said that over the last twenty or thirty years, the city has kind of, I guess spiritually disintegrated.
Speaker 6: Is that something that you've noticed.
Speaker 1: That's a complicated question. So I'm going to throw this out there. This place has a high concentration of URH negative people. I don't know if that means anything to any of the viewers. So I run into a lot of people who are very spiritual. But being RH negative doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to be connecting to God right and me and I mean the big G because there's plenty of gods, and what's God backwards? So there's plenty of dogs, there's plenty of demons, and there's plenty of things that pull people here. I know that I just said a lot of loaded things, but I will say I'll just get back to reality, to what's easily understood this place. You know, we got a lot of Trump supporters. We've got a lot of people who bang their Bibles. We've got a lot of people, you know, who are to their country, you know, like stuck to their roots type of way.
Speaker 7: But then we have the pockets of like the Highlands.
Speaker 1: We have people who are supporting our our democratic governor, you know who are I'm sure they're really cool with transgenderism and progression of that regard like that section of life. So did it disintegrate for the most part, Yeah, I would say that the people who have the old values are passing away. They're getting older, their opinion doesn't matter as much. And then the few and far between people that I know that seek the truth, they're not you know, they're few and far between. I have one coworker who we've gotten pretty cool, and he also I showed him a picture of the ancient Hebrew cosmology and he was like, yeah, I already knew that, and that's really hard to run into people like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, those are far and few between.
Speaker 7: So yeah, did it disintegrate?
Speaker 1: Would say? I would say yes. I would say that Louisville specifically probably is against Kentucky's stance on abortion. But does that make sense? It's like Louisville, but then there you got all the surrounding cities. Here it's still it's still so rural. Like it's still there. They got lifted trucks and like they they drank Coors Light and talking about they love exactly and like that does crickle into Louisville.
Speaker 7: But like Louisville is trying so.
Speaker 1: Hard to like, like there's people here that don't even have an accent. I have one because I grew up everywhere, like my parents moved around a lot. I was like an army brat who didn't have the perks of like my parents being in the military. Like it's because my parents were like mentally unstable and like my dad was an alcoholic, so we we would get evicted or something and we'd have to move again. And like I lived in Lichfield, I lived in Clarksville, Indiana, Jeffersonville, Indiana, New Albany, Indiana, which is like right across the bridge from Louisville. And I also lived in Louisville in many places. So that's why I have an accent. There was some years where I lived like in the country with my great grandmother, Lillian McGarry, and I was wanting to touch on that subject too. So growing up with her, she was an Eastern Star what scares me, and then my grandfather, her husband was a thirty second degree Mason. So and with all the research I've done, you know, he even had he's even born, he's even buried in the Masonic cemetery.
Speaker 5: Really, you know, that's yeah, that's really interesting because last March, I took a road trip to East Palestine, Ohio, where you know, the train accident happened, to interview the people for the fact on her podcast.
Speaker 7: Really cool. I like that as soon as.
Speaker 5: You enter the city limits, there's two signs, and there's four entrances into East Palestine North south. There's two primary and then there's two kind of out of the way entrances and the two main entrances. As soon as you hit the city limits, it's ordered the Eastern Star and the Freemasons, and the East Palestine goes back to the eighteen fifties, and I think the city was founded in like eighteen fifty. And if you look at the Masonic building, which is the nicest building in the little town there, I think it was opened five or six or seven years later, right before the Civil War. So and if you look if you actually go to East Palestine, and East Palestine is the first town when you cross in from Pennsylvania. And if you look where the train accident happened, it's no coincidence.
Speaker 1: If you look at the well, I know exactly what you're trying to.
Speaker 5: Say, exactly, yeah, yep, yeah, it's not a coo accidents. It made it across the border or right becross. I forget which way the brain was going. Now, it's no coincidence.
Speaker 1: Well, well, you know, it's just like I was saying, it's like the truth that we've found in the listeners. It's it's so real that you start to you get complacent some days and you start lulling yourself back into like, you know, you kind of want to be suspended in the matrix again, because there's so.
Speaker 7: Many people that are that way, you know.
Speaker 1: And I was gonna sit there and say, it scares me that they were like that, right, that they were part of these fraternities. But you know, the thing is is that until you're a thirty third degree Mason, or you're shaking hands with Albert Pike, I know he's passed away, but it's a metaphor how many of these Masons actually know what they're doing. So my mom she joined the Eastern Star. I've been extended membership. I didn't join, thank god. And I'm one of those people where I think after I did a ritual, like my mom's told me, and I'm going to elaborate on that for the viewers, I think that I would have.
Speaker 7: Known what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: But there's people that they can they can do things, and they just they still have a wool like a veil pulled over their eyes, you know. But basically, my mom. She was initiating into the Eastern Stars and she went to the first you know, initiation, right, and they pulled out a snake dagger and they're saying, do you believe?
Speaker 7: Do you believe?
Speaker 1: You know? And she was like yeah, out of fear, like yeah, I believe, you know. And that's basically what the initiation right for the female sect of the Freemasons, you know. So and they were wearing cloaks. You know, it's like very weird, you know. And then like if you just do a little bit of research because of you know, like everything in life has pros and cons. Well, one of the pros of the internet just use your fingers and type it in. I mean, you can find so much stuff on the Freemasons and the fact that they have a noose around their neck and that they do this and that in the first, second, third, fourth, fifth degrees, you would think that you would start to realize that you're not doing something right, especially because in the Bible it says that you shouldn't take secret oaths, you.
Speaker 7: Shouldn't do this, you shouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: With my son, he always tries to get me to make a promise to him or swear to him, you know, and I don't feel very comfortable doing that. I've been trying to teach him that God doesn't like us to do that. What if I get hit by a car and I die, you know, I've broken the promise to him. You know, That's something I've been trying to teach my son. And like I said, to touch on the RH negative thing. I'm a negative. I have like one of the rarest blood types in the world. If you trace the lineage of all the presidents, they're all RH negative, you know.
Speaker 7: And I was a little delusional with being a.
Speaker 1: Young man with a big ego, and I thought to myself, well, you know, I'll come from Freemasons and I have a negative blood type, and basically, you know, I should be royalty, but I live in Volville and I don't have anything. So yeah, I don't know. I just thought we'd touch on that too, because I feel like you must have known some Freemasons in your time in the military or something like that.
Speaker 5: Well, unfortunately, I wasn't really too awake during that time period.
Speaker 7: That's understandable, but.
Speaker 5: I will tell you one thing I was aware of is the Masons were the ring and for the DA photo for selection to Senior NCO, which is he's seventy eighty nine. The picture used to be basically from just below the waist up and people would wear the Freemason rings and there was an old theory that that's.
Speaker 6: How these people would get selected.
Speaker 5: So when their photo there, would wear their ring, so the people on the selection board would see, oh, this guy's got the ring.
Speaker 6: He's part of the club. We're promoting him him.
Speaker 1: Now that changes.
Speaker 5: That changed, man, it's been ten years since I've retired. I think it changed around two thousand and four, two thousand and five, where now your DA photo was just pretty much your you know, mid section up just where you can see your awards and ribbons on up. So okay, but I'm sure they figured something else another way to detect this out right, especially with the technology we have today.
Speaker 1: My girlfriend's grandfather, he's he was an nine in the Navy, made well, he liked it. He was on submarines and Scutchia. So and he was lucky in that regard. Like if you're saying that that's how it was, he he's not. He doesn't even he doesn't even like have a concept of God. So and he's never been a freemason, but I would I would be inclined to agree with you that if you witness that, then maybe seventy percent of all people reaching those ranks they were freemasons.
Speaker 6: Yeah, certainly enlisted.
Speaker 5: It was important to get freemasons on the enlisted side. But I'd be more inclined to think that there's more on the officer side, because they're the actual planners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the ones who make they stay away from the battles for the most part and stuff, and they're kind of like to just love the logistics of death.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It's it's funny because I cracked this joke when I run into military people at my job and I say, oh, you know, she said, don't go, she'll miss me so much, And now she doesn't miss me. You know, all my family's military, and I was about to be a marine. You know, I could have been in the Air Force. I scored really high on my EYESPAB.
Speaker 7: I just didn't. I didn't end up going.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's a good thing or I but I think now that I'm very clear headed and I seek nothing but the truth.
Speaker 7: Actively.
Speaker 1: I always would have had an inclination for the truth in my teenage years and stuff really since a kid. We'll talk about that, but I'm just really happy that I'm not full of a bunch of vaccines that I don't know if they actually work. And I really wanted to talk to you, George about vaccines too, because I'm so conflicted about them, and for the other listeners who are and for someone as eligible as you are, I would like to touch.
Speaker 7: On that today because I'm just so conflicted about it.
Speaker 1: It's like, if you don't get vaccines, they're saying that there's mes a lot breaks and that there's kids dying for measles just because their parents didn't decide to vax and stuff.
Speaker 7: And then I tell.
Speaker 1: Myself like, did they really cure polio, you know? Or did they just have a secret here inside of the vaccination? Like and then when you just look at the vaccination ingredients, it's very weird, like why are you putting fetal cells in there? And then to touch on some more crazy subjects, I worked with a Christian in New York and he said that pepsi products and he coincidentally was from Louisville. I moved to Syracuse for a while. I was doing granite countertops and blah blah blah. Long story short, he said that Pepsi products specifically have aborted.
Speaker 7: Fetal cells in them.
Speaker 1: So I just want to touch first on vaccines and then we'll start talking about nutrition and food and how they're trying to put weird stuff in our water and food.
Speaker 7: So that's a fascination.
Speaker 5: Obama Agency rules Pepsi's use of aborted fetal cells and soft drinks constitutes ordinary business operations. That was reported on March seventeenth, twenty twelve. The Obama administration has given its blessing to Pepsicode to continue utilizing the services of a company that produces flavor chemicals for the Beverage Giant using aborted human fetal tissue.
Speaker 6: So that is that.
Speaker 5: There are a few articles I've not taken the time, but there's a lot of articles, and I'll put that in the show notes, and I'm going to continue to investigate and uh.
Speaker 6: More about that.
Speaker 5: As far as vaccines, It's funny you mentioned that I just dropped a podcast last night on The Fact Hunter that was about mercury and vaccines and more dimerasol. Thimerasol, right, which is actually worse than mercury.
Speaker 1: If you look at it, it's like a yeah. So it's like a yeah, I guess it would be like a more concentrated form of it. Right, That's exactly what it is. Such a such an adult adult, a terrible substance.
Speaker 7: So just use a simple word.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: The natural mercury is around six percent thimerisol, if I remember correctly, was thirty seven percent. And here's the thing with the mumps and measles outbreak. Yeah, and listen, I never just say only two people died, right, every single life is important, and it's a tragedy. You have two children that just tragically died. Now everything that they do and they being the controllers there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I will agree with you saying they and the death the death tolls. Usually in controlled operations, they usually use numbers they like.
Speaker 5: Yes, and they keep going. They're very careful with the words they use. So if you go to the Reuter's release from I think Saturday or Sunday, it was Sunday, it says, uh, I think it was eight year old unvaccinated girl dies, So they use unvaccinated in there, and the psychology in this is to connect unvaccinated to death. That was the very first bullet point in the story. Now, listen, people die from but it's very few, and again every case it's terrible. We don't know what the other issues were, compromise this or whatever. But here's the thing. Take the time and go to VARs, which is the vaccine advert Reporting system, right, yes, and you will see that in twenty twenty three, I think was the last reporting date, and this was updated as of March twenty eighth, ten days ago, there were one hundred thousand adverse events. Listen to this though reported to VERES. You can talk to any person in the medical industry and they will tell you anywhere between only one to ten percent of adverse events gets reported.
Speaker 1: Exactly I was gonna. I was gonna say, I agree with that.
Speaker 5: For everybody one event that gets reported to VERS, anywhere between ten to you know more, you don't get reported.
Speaker 6: So now here's the other thing.
Speaker 5: Seventy five percent of those injuries came from Merk their MMR vaccine, and they have a stranglehold on that, the MMR vaccine industry. So you have two people who and I'm sure same the other right, that maybe passed from something mumps measles.
Speaker 6: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, it was the same with COVID too, Like I really like how you're laying this out. Is this like how many of those deaths were actually like from COVID.
Speaker 5: Yes, there was a guy who got hit by a motorcycle, he was driving a motorcycle, got hit by a car exactly. They marked him as COVID, by the way, George Floyd, they marked him as COVID. Dying of COVID one of the side effects. They say, they swabbed.
Speaker 7: It, get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, it's that's that's what they get. And their swab, their swab could have been like his immune system was fighting that disease. They can swab You say that you had COVID, and like, really you didn't have symptoms because your body was fighting it off.
Speaker 7: But you were a carrier.
Speaker 5: None of this non sense would have happened if they didn't kill Carrie Mullis in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm sadly am ignorant as to who that is.
Speaker 6: He's the guy who created the PC of r.
Speaker 1: Okay. And then so you got people who like invent cars that run on water and Stanley more cancer and they die too.
Speaker 7: Yes, you know.
Speaker 5: Yes, I interviewed doctor Calker last week. He created or he's one of the pioneers of CDs.
Speaker 7: Listen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 5: I've got a batch of CDs going now, and it's I've never felt better in a long time. I'm sleeping better. It's it's amazing. God gave us all the resources that we need.
Speaker 1: But well, well, that's the thing, you know, I really love that about you, George. You recognize that his hand is in everything, and that He's laid out every single thing for us in everything, like the pharmacy. You know. That's why greats look like your bronchial tubes and they have anyoxidants. That's why a walnut looks like your brain and has omega three. That's why tomato has four chambers like a heart. It has four valves, you know, four chambers. Actually that's that I did say it the right way, uh, you know. And it's that's why kidney beans are good for your kidneys and they look like your kidney, you know. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. And it's funny talking about that. Talking about how we live in a snow globe, is how I perceive it. The water above us makes the sky blue. The science, the scientists can say all they want and bring up the mumbo jumbo and say that, you know, we're going one hundred thousand miles an hour and we're spending at one thousand, and we're moving through an ever expanding universe. But why do I still see the dog star and it hasn't moved one degree. It just doesn't make any sense to me. It's like, you know, they love mockery. It's one of their favorite, their most favorite rituals. And that's why Werner von Braun has his Saw nineteen on his tombstone.
Speaker 5: I can't hear you, no, I just said I was agreeing with you. I often wonder is that mockery or is that disclosure? With Warner von Brown?
Speaker 1: Oh, like, in his dying breast, did he like feel like he was doing the right thing? That's that's interesting. I mean he had a humble tombstone for someone who was so well off.
Speaker 6: He did.
Speaker 5: And I think another thing that can't be ignored is his relationship with Walt Disney and a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Even I did not know that there was a big connection with him too. There's a huge There's a guy named Russian Vis. Yeah, his name's RV Truth. That guy he I think has touched on that, and he man that guy. If any listener wants to check him out. He's had several channels that have been taken down, but he has an RV Truth channel up right now. And that's one thing that does conflict. Do you know, I told you I'm an avid listener. He does not like David Weiss, and he does not like some of these people, but I kind of take that with a grain of salt. I don't know, but he does give good information and I think that he's touched on that.
Speaker 5: So that's the only problem I have with him is he spends a lot of his time. I think, No, a lot of his work is great. I completely agree, I've I've followed him for years. The only thing that's kind of far fetched. The only thing that's kind of a bummer is he spends too much time on other truthers. And if you're not going to show your face, then you probably shouldn't call other people frauds. That's the only problem I have with him. I think his work's great. He actually has a wrestling channel too.
Speaker 1: Wow. I didn't know that, So, yeah, what do you mean by wrestling, like like entertainment wrestling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like professional wrestling. He'll do these short little four or five minutes.
Speaker 1: And that's that's funny. So I can I can see him enjoying that. Yeah, I can just read his personality. Yep. I mean I obviously think that he means well, yeah, of course, George, I will agree that. Yeah, I don't know why he spends time like he's always trying to find a double agent, you know, I don't know. It's when you get in a mindset like that, you seem a little too paranoid. There's a guy on YouTube used to be at least his name was mag Truth, and I would listen to him when I wanted to listen to the most far fetched conspiracies as possible, you know, because he said that every single celebrity is like a reverso like you know, like jay Z's a woman and Beyonce's a man, and you know, just stuff where it's like, eh, I don't know how true it is. It could be true. But when I when I really want to be grounded in truth, you know, I'll listen to you, and I do check into r V Truth a lot. The sad part is is YouTube is really shadow band Truth, so I don't really have many resources anymore. Yeah, he doesn't pop in my algo very much. I have to go find him. Yeah, I don't know how Spotify grace me with your presence, bro, I mean, I really don't.
Speaker 5: It's funny that the flat Earth podcast isn't really shadow band, but you can't find the Fact Hunter. You really have to work hard to find that one, which is Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 7: Gonna have to.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to start checking that out too. I haven't even listened to one episode of it.
Speaker 5: There's eleven hundred hours or so of content over there. I wanted to ask you your your story, your journey to the truth, and you mentioned when you were just a small child that you started to notice things. Could you give us that story?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would love to, actually, so I wanted to go ahead and start with I was raised Christian. I'll put that in parentheses. You know what that kind of entails sometimes, you know, that's like, you can be raised Christian all you want, but I wasn't shown Christianity.
Speaker 7: It didn't show in my parents' actions. It did in my.
Speaker 1: Grandparents' actions, but like I lived with them sometimes and then I didn't. I'll touch on that a little bit if I can, But I remember in fourth grade it was I lived two doors town, I'm from a church, and I took myself and my agnostic friend to church. We got baptized. Not many people who are ten years old like bring themselves to church. And I always knew God was real since I was a kid, you know, and so knowing God was real, it wasn't easy to sin. I did send in it advertently, you know. It's just something that happens as a kid, you know, like maybe you chime into someone being bullied, you know. But for the most part, I was a nonjudgmental person. I like to hang out with all the different groups of people. And when we were kids, especially in my day, you had groups of people.
Speaker 7: You had, you know, the jocks, the preps.
Speaker 1: It's kind of different at school now probably, but h and I would hang out with any of the nerds, the jocks, the preps, like it didn't matter what you were I was. I was open to being your friend, and so basically so I had a strong belief in God. I went to church, I got myself baptized around ten et cetera, and then I had a terrible thing happened. So in two thousand and six, I was living in Jeffersonville, Indiana, and two friends of mine named Devin and Dylan, they and offered me pot. And I was a fourth grader, and you know, I rejected doing pot. I didn't really have a one for it. And uh, two weeks of peer pressure, I gave in and I smoked pot. The second I smoked pot, I looked up was like, God, isn't real, you know what I mean? And if you look at bokavinok who taught us how to use drugs, demons did. So I'll just touch on that real quick. And I don't blame someone who is my age for me using pot. I mean, they're kids, but I was very young. Fourth grade, yeah, super young. Parents were coming home one day I had been touched using pot. From then, I'm lighting a joint on the stove. They knock on the door. I have a dead locked I can't believe they knocked on the door. They obviously had a key. It just got lucky. So I flush it and they come in. Their house smells like pot and they're asking me why it smells like pot. Of course, now I've learned how to lie. I'm ten, kids can lie and I say, oh, no, Trey came over here and was stole your pot or something like that. And the funny thing is their oldest brother was named Trey. I was like, no, not that Trey, and like, there's the older brother coincidentally is like standing outside and listening to me, like argue with my parents about it. And I grew up really fast, like I basically had to raise myself. It's it's a pretty long story in that regard, but uh, basically, you know, I got away with the lie.
Speaker 7: They're like, oh, not that tray, some other tray.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess because you're ten years old, it's hard to like not believe your kid. You wouldn't think they're actually smoking pot. I'm a fourth grader, and like you said, as a parent, you know, Georgia, you got a good head on your shoulders. You know that that's absolutely insane. So yeah, so I'm smoking the pot and stuff, and I got scared to death.
Speaker 7: I quit smoking pot.
Speaker 1: But then from then on, I started just having like kind of a mental problem. You know, I was like having a struggle. And then around fifteen, sixteen years old, I'm starting to experiment with more drugs and I could touch on that more, but uh, basically I was just a teenager partying and stuff. And then in twenty fifteen, I had done some acid and basically, you know, was doing a mind expand drug and through that spiritual journey i'll call it, there was this one time where I basically got a thought in my head and it felt like it came from God. And I was sober at the time, and I was looking up at the sky and he said, you're underwater, right, And I went and I discussed this with a friend, you know, because all my friends were into conspiracy theories, but they'd be into stuff like the hollow Earth theory or this theory or that theory, and just stuff that like it it made you curious, but it never it never hit home, you know. And when I was a teenager, when all the kids were like, you know, playing Flappy Bird or hanging out with their friends or you know, like playing video games, I spent a lot of time doing research on the Internet. Research and the truth. I studied like all real leigions and stuff, and uh, basically, so that's where like all the conspiracy theory stuff started and you know, just looking at the word conspiracy and uh, basically after I was told that we were underwater, that was about twenty fifteen, and uh, twenty nineteen came around pre COVID, and I had and I was going to say, in high school, I had watched like Zeitgeist, you know, and that felt so profound and so I'm trying to break down the like sections of my life where basically I'm seeking the truth but I'm not really finding it and I'm not looking in the Bible, do you know what I mean? Like I know exactly then so so so so being a kid having that ego, you know, and then like you're you go to and like you don't really see people there for God. And I wanted to mention that to you earlier. It's like because of those churches, like if it's not pushed, they they like all secretly believe that we're on a ball spinning through an ever expanding universe. And that were monkey fish frogs, ye you know what I mean, Like a monkey will always be a monkey, a cow's going to stay a cow, but they're they have like in their subconscious. It's like you're a church you believe in God, but you don't know that he's like literally looking at you.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And so church and churchgoers and Christians like they never they never ring fully true to me. And it did when I was a kid. But remember I smoked pot and it like changed me. I don't know if it planted some type of evil seed and a dark tree grew. But the point is I had sought out all this truth. I'm studying all these different religions, and I'm telling you, like my reading and writing comprehension level because of all this research I did. When I took my GED test, like I was in the tenth percentile, and like I hardly went to school, bro, Like I skipped so much school that I would have the truant officer after me, and I dropped out in tenth grade. So like for me to have that reading and writing comprehension level, you know, with parents that didn't like put me through school for real, it was a show that I was intelligent. And I always got told by my teachers that I was a bright guy. And basically, so I'm doing all this research and I'm seeking the Truth, and twenty nineteen comes around, and it's funny because in twenty fifteen, God, as far as I know, telled me, hey, you're underwater. I didn't know what that means. It took four more years and I start watching Eric Dubay, you know, and I'm sure I don't like the fact that he's not a Christian. I don't know, you know, like Google, Like we were talking about RV Truth, Like, I'm not going to sit there and scrutinize this guy. I don't know if he you know, I'm not gonna sit there and say he works for the CIA.
Speaker 7: Everything happens for a reason, like we spoke on earlier.
Speaker 1: So whether or not he's a good guy bad guy, he gave me information I needed and so basically, you know, he I watched his stuff. I was watching RV Truth. This is what his channel was called Russian Bids. He's been around for a long time. No he has, and like he would use God and I was like, oh wow, like like now it really makes sense. And coincidentally, I was still doing granted countertops at the time, and I was in a truck. I just got this job. It's called McDonald Marble and we were in a truck together and we all were talking about the flat Earth. And I'm kind of sad that I didn't keep that job, but I had to. I had trouble keeping the job then. I don't know what was going on with me. I just don't think I was ready to be be be a man. It's complicated, man, uh you know so, But basically it was really cool seeing that, like there was three other grown men who were like yeah, and there was like a there was like a wave of like people finding this out, you know what I mean, whether they wanted to like admit it or not or let people know that they were starting to like flirt with the belief that we live on a on a plane, you know, and you take off the letter T from the word planet, what do you get plane? You get a plane's right? And then so that was really cool. I maybe should have kept that job at least for a while, because it would have been nice to be able to interact with people, and you know, they could have been believing that we live on a plane, but they might not have been believing in God.
Speaker 7: I didn't get to touch on it too much.
Speaker 1: But the funny thing about uh, the journey and coming to coming to the end of the road. There is UH for one like the truth. I feel like you feel it in your bones, and like I've always felt like this is the cold, hard truth, and the cold the truth is a hard pill to swallow, Like it's not fun, you know, and the truth hurts, you know. They say that for a reason.
Speaker 5: That's why people entertain themselves with Netflix and Amazon Prime then actually seeking the truth, because physically and mentally it's more comforting. It's like comfort. It's like meatloaf versus celery and carrots.
Speaker 1: Well, George, that's why I love your reply there, because like I can't enjoy any TV anymore.
Speaker 7: No, I don't enjoy movies. I don't enjoy any of it.
Speaker 1: And I hope some of the listeners agree, so I don't feel so alone. I feel like you and you agree. I feel like that's why it's so easy to run for run to your podcasts. You get out and live a life the way that you're living. I mean, you're just busy with the truth, yeah, because the lie isn't fun anymore. Like I don't like like, for instance, today I'm taking my girlfriend, We're going to go to the Louis Orchestra. We're gonna watching Harry Potter thing. Why because she loves Harry Potter. She is a believer in what we believe. I have her believe that. But it's hard not to do something that you know that your old self loved, you know what I mean, Like, we're gonna go enjoy that to a degree. And like we watched we went to a play for the Mulin Rouge because when I was a kid, I loved that movie. But there was people in drag and stuff like that, and a part of me I was like, ah, I don't think I should be here, but I already bought the tickets, you know. And you know, I just do little things where it's like I hold on to my old nature because like life gets so you're so undistracted when you know the truth like this, like I can't you.
Speaker 5: Don't enjoy it the same way. Like I'll go to a baseball game once a year, either Phillies game or an Orioles game. And that's just kind of my way of just getting back to I call Normy Land and no.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I like that.
Speaker 7: You say that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, everything to be done in you know, in spurts.
Speaker 5: If you stay in this rabbit hole twenty four to seven, you're going to drive yourself crazy and you're not going to have clarity like anything else. You have to pull yourself out, take a breath, and then go back in. Before we got much further, I did want to ask you one question because when you said you were younger fourth grade, before you said you went to church, did you go to Sunday School?
Speaker 1: So yes, there were times where I went to Sunday School.
Speaker 5: So my question is because this is something that someone mentioned to me, and then when I thought about it, I agreed. So the stories in the Bible, the way that they are presented to you in Sunday School, did you feel like they were being presented to you as the church?
Speaker 1: You're represented to me as a fairy tale.
Speaker 5: Think that's exactly like a story, especially things like Noah's ark et cetera.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, well, the funny thing is is like that time of twenty fifteen, it's like Jeffersonville is called the city of Red devils, right, and I had red revelations. I tried to live it out. There's old pictures of me. I have long hair, blue eyes, you know, and I look a lot like Jesus they depict him. I know that that's not how Jesus looks, right, But basically, I walked around with no shoes and no shirt on, trying to like be the Antichrist essentially, but claiming that I was Jesus because I wanted to fix this world basically, And that's a very long story, but basically, you know, I tried to live it out because I just felt like the world doesn't really subscribe to the Bible like they should, because like I could go to church and this is when I was crazy, and it's like they're just there because they're scared of hell, you know what I mean. And I'm losing my training thought a little bit, just because it's such a complicated subject for me to bring up and it was such a dark time for me. But yeah, basically, what was I going to say? So, yeah, I don't know, I lost my training thought a little bit.
Speaker 6: But no, you're good.
Speaker 5: We were just talking about the Sunday School as they were presented.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so Sunday School.
Speaker 1: We'll just talk back on that subject because the stuff in twenty fifteen isn't that important right now, Because you did ask me a question, and I just remember being in Sunday School and it all was presented as a story, like you're right, like, oh, that's why I brought that up. So in twenty fifteen, like I did all that crazy stuff, I was out of my head. Drugs are not good for your mental yeah, But I met well when I was doing that crazy stuff, you know, like I wanted to bring Jesus back because with this truth that we founded, you know, as a community, the people listening you for instance, I started to realize that Jesus really walked this same earth, you know what I mean, and it wasn't a spinning ball like and just like Neo and the Matrix, you know, because they like to steal Jesus his story and just play it over again. That's what they do with Star Wars. They just twist it and they make it resemble his story because basically Jesus' story is like hey, dad, let me go fix this. This is how I view his story. And they're up there. They're above the firmament, they're above the waters of the heaven, and they're in the plane of the most high. They're in the highest existence possible.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: That's why they call him the most High and they, you know, and Jesus was the Lord of spirits as far as I know, and he was a shepherd of souls, and he's lord, let me save these people. They, you know, because before Jesus Christ, you eat fish on a certain day, you're going to hell, you know what I mean. Man, not one man is righteous. And there was few and far between in the Old Testament that made it to heaven as far as I know, because so many people were stuck in like pagan belief systems and stuff. And Jesus Christ like literally came down into this world and he walked the world that I walked on, you know what I mean. And that's that's part of why in twenty fifteen I was so adamant about it because I was like, you, people just don't understand that, like Jesus is so real, you know. And but you know, another thing I wanted to touch on today was, oh, wait, before I do that, because I'm not going to lose my uh, I'm not going to lose the one to touch on that. That's something that I really wanted to get done on this conversation.
Speaker 7: So where did you want to go with them?
Speaker 1: Presenting it as a as basically a falsehood in Sunday School, because I don't remember them ever telling me that this is finite truth, you know.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, I think I don't think it's intentional. I think the people in the what do you call it, the denominations, you know, they talk about the story about the terrors and the wheat, and I think it was it's funny. I don't think it's done intentionally, but the way it's presented to children, it was almost the way it was presented with with Santa Claus, where it's a story, and yeah, I think it needs to be reinforced no matter the age, that this isn't just a story, that this actually happened. I think it's just the way. I don't think there was anything truly nefarious about it.
Speaker 7: I get it.
Speaker 1: But then, you know, George, we're watching veggietails right after they might.
Speaker 5: Well exactly, that's the other fight we're up against. You're in Sunday School for one hour a week, and then you're in the public education system for thirty five hours a week that pushes heliocentrism and evolution in Big Bang and all the cartoons and TV that has been perverted.
Speaker 1: Well, you know that's why I've running on a tangent I didn't need to is because I answered your question touched on in the subject blah blah blah. Now you've just given me a perfect answer that I can run with. Speaking of school, very intelligent kid, I was. I remember clearly them telling us about fossil fuels. I remember them clearly telling us things that if you google them now they'll literally say it's not true. Yep, okay, But then why does the oil company send Clair what's their logo? A dinosta freaking dinosaur.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 1: Like you know. And the funny thing about the word dinosaur, I could say that that word Listen, I don't know if you're gonna like this, Okay, the word dinosaur means they're going to dine on your soul and that they're going to soar because those spirits are the spirits of Been the film that we're stricken on the earth to work around and work through you and most of the sins that you see people commit are because of these dinosaurs. Because it's the same spirit, it's the same thing. Because that's that's the gist that I get. Now, that's very far fetched what I said there, but to just keep it a little more grounded in reality, you know, the world, Like we were talking about how the pharmacy of God, you know, they can cure everything we need.
Speaker 7: They have everything we need in the world.
Speaker 1: Right. Oil is infinite. Everything is infinite. Just think about all these kids vaping and all these batteries they're throwing everywhere, right, and like think about all the water bottles and all the food and all the bananas and all. Like it's just it's like, that's why these people can believe that we live in a simulation, because it's just that unreal the amount of resources that God has given us. Yep, you know what I mean. And that logo in itself is just very telling. It's a sign. You know. They tried to say that it's fossil fuels, right, but now if you google it it's not. But I remember clearly there were textbooks from mcgirl Hill and they literally said that that oil is fossil fuels. Yep, yep. But if you go to an oil reserve, it it comes back, you know, ten years later, and it's producing oil again.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Well, why are they pulling oil out of the oceans. Did they drowned? Did they go out and just drowned? Right, the one that caught on fire in south of Louisiana that was out in the middle of the water.
Speaker 7: So so I really like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really like that.
Speaker 7: That's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, so, but the reason they do that is because but that's the insults our intelligence. It is, you know.
Speaker 7: It's like it's like, oh yeah, you know, and it's just like that.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like some charismatic, good looking guy who just is like telling a female a story and like she just believes whatever he says. That's how I feel like the relationship dynamic is with us and what you.
Speaker 7: Call and what I call them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, but they have to they have to act like they that the resources are limited. Otherwise they if there were, if we knew, or if they told us they were infinite resources, they couldn't get away.
Speaker 1: A gallon exactly. And the funny thing is is I get sad about the fact that I'm a worker bee, you know, and I always sit there and think, I'm like, well, wouldn't it be nice to be a Rothschild or or a Rockefeller and I just own something that's free, and I sell it to people You're like, could you imagine that? Like you just you know, and and then they get so bored. And this is something I wanted to touch on too. I mean, when you can have a Ferrari and Lamborghini and you know you don't love God, you love the devil, it's easy to get into the Satanic rituals, you know. And that's the stuff that really tickles your pickle from then on, because you you run out of stuff that can stimulate you. And I love I know that you don't like to keep these longer than an hour and a half. So I feel like we can run on a tangent here with this. And I know, since you're the fact hunter, you know that there's truth tod this. I mean, we got interviews with kids who've survived it. Yea. You know, there's kids who have been putting coffins with snakes and spiders, you know, And that's what happens is these people run out of stimulation. And you know, of course, you know P Diddy is just He's just a drop in the bucket.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: Epstein is just someone they want us to know about.
Speaker 1: That's right. I mean, these people, you know, and it's hard. It's hard to there and and talk about this because this is the most you can mess with me all day. I'm a grown man, you know. But they're messing with children. And and then they idolize people like Alister Crowley. He's on the Sergeant Pepper's Only Hearts Club, you know that the album cover. Jay Z's got a hoodie that says do without wilt, you know, And that's just crazy to me that it's just so in your face. But they got the blinders on. And these are the people, you know, I grew up and this is why I had such a problem being happy with who I am sometimes, you know, it's because it's like, oh, no, you didn't really make it in life. Unless you're rich and famous, you didn't really make it, you know. But like my grandpa, like he had a record deal and like he was offered that, and my grandma she's like, hey, listen, like you're going to go do that or you're gonna like raise this family. And he didn't do that. He just chose to be a trucker and raised my dad and his other five kids. And if you look at the parallel of like him, versus Johnny Cash, who was happier like my grandfather when he passed away. My grandmother a couple of years later, died on his birthday, you know what I mean. So it's just like, oh, yeah, here's your reward for doing the right thing. Like my grandfather was a Christian, he chose to take care of his kids. But what kind of man was Johnny Cash? He chose to travel the world commit adultery. And then he's saying nine inch Nails hurt as one of the cover songs, like so good you can have it all my Empire of Dirt and what's the reference to nine inch nails?
Speaker 7: It sounds like they're making fun.
Speaker 1: Of Jesus to me, so come on, yeah, more mockery and yes, So that's something I wanted to touch on too, is like just just the way that and I've been having trouble and struggling because like like I have serious XM because it's like I have a trial run or like it's like seven dollars a month right now, and you know, like I get on my Apple Music and I play one song and then it just shuffles.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 1: Really I shouldn't be listening to secular music.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've gotten away from it quite a bit.
Speaker 7: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 5: Not not all the way, but I'm very careful. I don't listen to sixties and seventies stuff where I think it was very heavily infiltrated. If I listen to something it's normally like eighties, just very easy stuff. That is, you know, but we all never completely pull out of the matrix. But there is certainly something, whether it's the frequency that it's being played on the lyrics. There is such a thing as backtracking.
Speaker 1: What is at four forty four? And I think.
Speaker 6: Something like that, it's not a three or six.
Speaker 1: Notes off by ten or something like it's frust before thirty two They say, so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it should end into three, six or nine if you had the individual numbers up and it comes out to even a number that's not Maybe it's four forty or something like that.
Speaker 1: So how do you feel about the Crowley, the Epstein the the because you know it is a theory, and we did we we can't prove it completely because like the interview I'm talking about on YouTube, you can find it. It's like a girl she she talks about how like she was saved from a cult.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know what the one you're talking about.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: So so she says that it's a mansion and it's at a certain spot. You know, it's like she doesn't She's not able to say like, oh you know, Oprah Winfrey was there. Oh, you know, the Queen Elizabeth was there. Oh you know. It's like it makes it a theory, but it seems so real to me because it's like, why would you have someone on your album cover who says the strongest black magical, black magic ritual you can perform is like to take the virginity of a child. I just I just don't understand that. And then like, you know, hearing through the great vineum of the stuff that Diddy was doing and this is this his name? Did he did he?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did he do it exactly? Like really? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well that's it's I don't know. It's two things I can add to that. Number One, I think the Epstein SiGe up was to make you believe that the only place in the world that these evil things were taking place was Epstein Island. You have the you have the Getty by Los Angeles, you have you know, many of the Rothchild mansions, you have Denver, you have certainly Switzerland, many areas in Switzerland where these people are kidnapped. And uh, everybody, if you've never listened to my other podcast, please listen this coming Tuesday night. We are interviewing Fern and Audrey. These people have been like counseling these people who have come out of government programming, trauma based mind control, satanic ritual abuses, and they will tell us firsthand stories of this stuff. Is not just conjecture. Yeah, this, you know, fear based mind control is everything from an individual event to a mass event like the Challenger or nine to eleven. And all the people the original founders of NASA were inspired. Yeah, well not so much.
Speaker 6: I had one. One of them was Warner Broker.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, but Jack Parsons and those guys part of the OTO. They were influenced by Alistair Crowley. Alistair Crowley was a thirty third degree freemason. Many people believe he was which Barbara Bush's father. There's a whole story.
Speaker 1: How I've heard of that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he met Barbara dude.
Speaker 7: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a whole By the way, before we get too far, I just wanted to mention, Uh, you mentioned Star Wars the Death Star. If you go to Revelations chapter eight, verses ten and eleven, it refers to the star called Wormwood, which represents.
Speaker 1: The Death Star.
Speaker 6: It Wow, Yeah, I wanted to mention that before we got any further.
Speaker 1: But no, but I really like that that, uh, you're going to be able to sit there and on on Tuesday really help listeners and people that want the truth that you're going to help them be solidified in it because it's something that's just so crazy that you couldn't see yourself doing. It's hard to fully fully believe it, you know, but because like I said earlier, it's like I get I get lulled back into it. It's like, oh, wow, do I do I really know the truth like this, like and just everybody else doesn't because it just seems like such a small amount of people, like, oh, I was at work, uh last week, and since they're talking to a coworker and we're talking about, uh, I don't know how her birthday is, like September something. I made a joke. I'm like, oh, aren't you glad that it wasn't September eleventh? And then we get to talking about September eleventh, and then like she didn't even know there was the World Trade Center three. And I just don't understand how people like, for me, George, like that's that should be common knowledge. I feel like that should be common knowledge, especially when there's a video of the guy who pulled the insurance policies out and it's like he's he's like, oh, we had to pull it, and Silver's demolition term. Yeah. Yeah, So Silverstein's sitting there saying, oh, we had to pull it, you know, and it's like I feel like that is common knowledge, you know, but it's not. It's literally not, you know what I mean. And then when you Google, So I was sitting there trying to Google, I'm like World Trade Center three, you know, and it's like it just it just said that one existed. It wasn't like in the Google where it's like, oh yeah it fell to you know, it's just weird to me, it's so weird, like how is it possible?
Speaker 7: And you know, and then.
Speaker 1: Speak speaking of Russian VIDs again, it's like he says that it was just an implosion like that that the plane that's shown on the news.
Speaker 7: Was yeah, and Georgie.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like how open minded you can be about the truth. It's like, you know, I say that and you're like, oh, no way, there's no way that's true, like that there were planes, you know. It's just like you gotta flirt with the idea that you know, we don't really know. And uh, it kind of makes sense to me too. And then there's like people uber firefighters and stuff and stuff like that, and like there's witnesses and they said that they never really saw a plane.
Speaker 6: You know, yeah, I go back, it could.
Speaker 5: It's called the noplane theory, which people believe it was a hologram. I consider that I actually did a podcast on the noplane theory, and then it's also feasible.
Speaker 6: And I don't have my notes in front of me.
Speaker 5: But there's actually a group based out of Israel that makes drones, and a lot of people think it was because if you look at it, it doesn't look like an airliner. It looks like a dark gray type of thing. Most people think that it was drones. Certainly not. They think it was an Operation Northwoods type of event where the original planes that had the people on them were swapped out.
Speaker 6: They did a flyover.
Speaker 5: You know, it's certainly I do not believe for a second that the plane, yeah, that the plane that was originally took off from Logan and Newark were the ones that hit. Absolutely not specifically the one in the Pentagon. No, there was a guy who had been a pilot for over thirty years and he tried like fifty times in a simulator to make that big quirk screw and to fly in Yeah. And this guy who was the pilot, he couldn't even fly a Cessna, a single engine plane.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, and that's the stuff that just it just makes their lie so exposed, you know. And I don't know, did you ever get a little frustrated about that too, Like just the fact that that's not common knowledge. Like I don't know what people are seeking out in life. I don't know. I was one on you. I got lost a little bit. And that's why, like like earlier, I regret the fact that, you know, I kind of touch on that subject again. We haven't went into detail about it because I can't really, but you know, I got I got lost in that little piece of twenty fifteen just because since prior to then, like my my truth journey started very long time ago, and like that's just always been what I seek out, you know, And that's just the type of person I am. And I just I just want to ask you, George, like, what are people chasing in life? Like? Is it materialism? Is it? Are they is it willful ignorance?
Speaker 7: Do they do? They do?
Speaker 1: They know the truth to some degree and they just deny it so they can live and sin, Like I just And another funny thing about us finding this truth of the world and how you know it's really set up? Like how you know this guy's blue because there's water above us, you know. I just I just know that was common knowledge before and we were still sacrificing children. So it's not something that's going to change your life completely. It's just something that you know. It can help you realize that, you know, the angels are writing down every move we make, you know, and that you should really be mindful of your actions. But I don't know, I just I just want to ask you, George, what are people seeking out?
Speaker 5: Well, to answer your your first question, is you you actually answered it earlier when you mentioned what is the definition of success in this world? When you were talking about your grandfather and Johnny Cash. There are people who do nothing but h chase the dollar and success. And again this is Hollywood and everybody else that grooms this mentality. Is what defines a successful man. Is somebody who has a you know, seven bedroom house with a new car and goes on vacation twice a year. That is a successful person. And my vision says, I can't even say that word today. A successful person is someone who is self reliant, who can provide for their family, who is a listener, someone who is a problem solver.
Speaker 6: And that's a big one. That's what we need now.
Speaker 5: Problem solvers who are able to think critically, people who are not afraid, who can unabashed just just kind of have a conversation with people. And going back to the other thing is why don't people know this knowledge? There's three types of people. There's the people who are just clueless because they're chasing the wrong things, kind of what we just discussed. Then there's the people who refuse to listen, who, whether it was during COVID or insert the sye up if you even just try to have a logical conversation with bullet points and say, hey, can I five minutes of your time over a coffee. They will shut down immediately when you start presenting the information.
Speaker 1: That's I think that's part of the mk ultra too, it is.
Speaker 5: And then the third one is just the people who think they're so smart that the people who are of the Bill Nye, the science guy and Professor Davis. Yeah, they just can't even believe you're bringing this evidence up to where they won't even listen to you. So that is probably ninety percent of the population that fall into one of those three categories.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, and that's and you know we talk about you know there's Operation paper Clip, Operation fish. Well, there's Operation this, there's Operation that. They're real operations, there's Operation mk ultru Is. Stuffs really happening, right, But I feel like when they shut down like that or they don't even seek it out, it's part of the programming, and I feel like they're being they call it television programming for a reason.
Speaker 7: So, you know, just look at the intro to the Big Bang Theory.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't think I've ever watched that show one time?
Speaker 1: Oh really, I mean so I did not. My grandmother would watch it and I would come over there hold her hand, you know, and she loved that show. Well, when I tell you, the intro is awful. You know, it's like in fourteen million years ago the adventures started, they built the pyramids, and it's like it's showing all this stuff where it's like it's like literally.
Speaker 7: It's like, you know, it's so hard.
Speaker 1: To explain, bro. So it's just the big bang theory. And then how they try to write off our existence. Wow, you know what I'm they do it. They do it in like twenty seconds. Yep, okay, you're watching it, Okay, cool?
Speaker 6: Wow, Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: All started with a big bang bang. Yeah. And the funny thing about it is the big bangs and orgasm. It's just more sex magic.
Speaker 6: Oh that's I never thought of it that way.
Speaker 7: That's what it is.
Speaker 1: Interesting. It's more sex. It's it's it's it's just more. I just it blows my mind, bro. I just can't believe it. And it sucks because I always told myself that I wouldn't have children, you know, I didn't want to bring them into this world, and I did it. And now I'm sitting here towing this line, like sitting here, when am I going to be able to tell my son everything that I know, you know, and uh, I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just I'm pretty knowledgeable, you know. Yeah, I mean, I just it's just like another form of sex magic. And it was I think that was a Jewish belief a long time ago. Yep, that the world was was basically an orgasm, you know, And it's like microcosm macrocosm.
Speaker 5: That's interesting that two things. It ran from like twenty seven to twenty nineteen. I had no idea it was that long of a run. But the other interesting thing is two hundred and seventy nine episodes. And if you look at Jamatria the number two seventy nine, there's a lot of interesting correlations there. That's why I like you, bro Rockefeller equals to seventy Did you know that?
Speaker 7: What was that?
Speaker 5: Rockefeller equals to seventy nine?
Speaker 1: Yeah. I really like.
Speaker 7: The numerology of things.
Speaker 1: I've just I've realized how much the numbers do add up, just in my life and then and then in life around us. There's a guy called see through the Script.
Speaker 7: He's on YouTube.
Speaker 1: He breaks down all the deaths of celebrities, all the Faustian bargains with numerology and Jamatria. I think some listeners should check him out to h the only thing that I I haven't noticed him like mention Jesus so in a good way. So I don't know, but he does. He does prove in events in people's passing and stuff like that. There's always some numerology connected to it like that. We like, you know, the word death will coincide with the number forty seven or something, and then they died on four seven.
Speaker 7: It's just weird.
Speaker 6: Yep, the murder number.
Speaker 5: If you look at the murder by Numbers movie posters, you'll see the thirty eight there.
Speaker 1: Really Yeah, what's that?
Speaker 7: Team five?
Speaker 1: It really rolls off the tongue, right, Team five four nineteen ninety five. Yep. I'm born April eighteenth, ninety six.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, so what is that? Well, April nineteenth is the Feast of Moloch. And if you go back to history, April nineteenth to May first, which is the Illuminati, that's the reason they.
Speaker 6: Started on May first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the naughty boys.
Speaker 5: Yeah you look, you have Oklahoma City bombing, you have Waco, you have four twenty was Columbine April nineteenth seventeen seventy five, first shot was heard around the world, right, the Revolutionary War. All of these things happened during that time. So that's why all of these major events happen in the springtime. It's a time for sacrifice because many people believe that it's the new year. Most people believe that our new year starts April first.
Speaker 1: That's why I actually want to talk to you about April fools though. Glad that you believe that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, well I'm assuming that you do.
Speaker 1: So I think that the real calendar is the Hebrew one, right, So all these people performing black magic inadvertently, you know, doing their zodiac signs and stuff, like they don't even know their true horoscope anyway. It's like we're not even on the right calendars because it's the Gregorian or Julian calendar.
Speaker 7: I just think that that's really funny.
Speaker 1: Like they're they're performing divination, they're committing a sin, but like they're not even doing it correctly. It's like, I'm not even in aries. I'm born April eighteenth, but I'm not in aries. I would be you know, a pisces or whatever. I don't know where I don't know what the true calendar is can you elaborate on that? You did you figure I mean, did you figure out what timeline we might be? And you said April first would be the actually news. That's what some people believe, but I also believe.
Speaker 5: You know, if you look at a turtle shell the back of it, there's thirteen.
Speaker 1: I've heard about that, thirteen little.
Speaker 5: Squares and twenty eight marks around it, which is three six you know, thirteen times twenty eight is three sixty four and then one day for the reset or whatever you want to call it. So there was a point when it was thirteen months and twenty eight days and then one day for reset.
Speaker 6: But they've changed.
Speaker 5: If you research it, you'll see just in the last since fifteen no thirteen hundreds, they've altered the calendar several times. So and then you know there's a lot of people who leave they lied and added seven hundred years to a timeline. There's all kinds of theories. It's really hard to know when everything's based on lies. By the way, the see through the script I put in the show notes for people to check out that they have a little uh tip of the Captain Bill Cooper on there.
Speaker 6: So they must be good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he touches on great stuff. I mean that guy, he I don't think he's a Christian. I'm not sure. That's not what matters. What matters is the way that he breaks down events. It breaks down celebrities, breakdowns deaths with numerology and jamatria. People need to start researching that. I mean, you can just put in a name and it equals thirty three, you know what I mean, and they'll be you know, it's like they broadcasted, oh, you know, thirty three deaths from COVID. You know, they, like you said, during events, they use numerology, they use numbers, and its just be a good do you want to be armed with the truth, So it'd be good to be able to break down these things. And he shows a method to be able to do that. He breaks down dates, He breaks down birthdays, he breaks down death dates, and they always end up equaling the same numbers that coincide with these people. I don't know, it's very interesting. I'm glad you put into the show notes. Thank you, George.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Another thing I wanted to touch on is, uh, well, I lost my train of thought. Hold on, you can just hit me with something and I'll be able to remember.
Speaker 5: Well, since we're we only have about ten minutes left, why don't you give us your six silver bullets? The things that really convinced you that we were on a flat plane versus.
Speaker 6: A spinning ball.
Speaker 7: Six silver bullets.
Speaker 6: I remember one you were very adamant about the Bible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so definitely Bible. And then observation just being able to see it. Why the lie, That would be a really good one. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: And then in your email you mentioned the sun of the moon being out at the same time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the sun and the moon being out at the same time is definitely a huge one for me.
Speaker 7: The stars being the same.
Speaker 1: I feel like if we were moving one hundred thousand miles an hour through an ever expanding universe, we would see different constellations.
Speaker 6: You would think.
Speaker 5: So that is something that we don't talk about enough, right, Are you telling me that the whole story.
Speaker 7: It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 5: No, seeing I get frustrated because I'm like, I can't believe for you know, almost fifty years, I believe this nonsense.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 1: The water like I've always thought about, like when you should take a flashlight and like, let's say you're in the ocean or a pool and a stark outside, and like you look at a flashlight, like when you look up, if you had goggles on, it would look like a star.
Speaker 7: That's right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it's like whether it's bright outside and it's a beautiful pool or a beautiful ocean above us, it's like even in the nighttime. It's like another proof for me that we're in an enclosed system. And then you have Bill Knight, a signs guy, saying that we live in an enclosed system. We're not going anywhere. He literally there's a there's a clip on of him, you can listeners, you can watch him on YouTube, and he says, we're living in an enclosed system. We can't we can't go anywhere, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So they drop truth nuggets every now and then, like when they have to, they got to show their hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not Bill Ny the other guy, oh Neili Grass Tyson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when they did the red bull jump in there, he's like, there's no way he could have seen the curve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't see.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, my my uncle is doctor. Here's another silver bullet just trains that doesn't make any sense. The way that they engineer them, that's another silver bullet for me. The way that the engineer trains. They don't account for curvature.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they talk about we we should say, we talk about planes a lot in their flight paths, but we don't talk about trains enough.
Speaker 6: And sonar and radar and signals.
Speaker 5: Like I'm a ham radio guy and they tell me in our class that you because you have to take a test to get your SEC license, and they tell us that, you know, I get my HF radio out, I set my antenna up and I clicked the PTT button and send my message and it goes up and it hits something called the ionosphere, the imaginary clouds, and it comes back down. It really took me a long time to understand it's probably maybe it's bouncing off the firmament and coming down.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, that's another thing that I did want to talk to you about. It's like satellite radio and you know, like like my son was showing me how there's gonna be a meteor shower soon. There's just stuff that like I'll get to my other silver bullet. I think I'm one four, I need to get five and six done. I just wanted to say real quick that I feel like if we had all these great minds work together to really figure out what's going on and how it is, we could really like just have really solid answers. But it's like we're all out here just spending for ourselves trying to find proofs and stuff.
Speaker 7: It just really sucks.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm no genius, so I can't really definitively say what is satellite radio? What are they hiding it?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: What's the guys it's under you know, because it's weird, Like, you know, I get my car washed and my serious XCM shuts off because I have a building above me, like I'm in a hangar, you know, but it's a satellite radio. And then like why is the radio not work? But then I'm in the mountains and serious XM does work, but just don't really know. So yeah, my fifth bullet point would probably be I think I'm on five just just the blatant worships of Satan and how he would definitely want us. It really helps him to make us think that we're just animals, you know what I mean. It's really easy to give any of your carnal nature and your U given to your as the hippies would say, your lowest chakra. You know, when you believe that you're just you're just a monkey fish frog. You know, when you believe that you're just an evolved ape, it's really easy to.
Speaker 7: Give in to him.
Speaker 1: And like I said before, you know, ancient history and ancient civilization them knowing through cosmology didn't save them from sin. I just think that it would help people. It would really help people to know, especially this day and age. You know, we've got Google watching us, we got Amazon watching us, you know, listening to us.
Speaker 7: Alex Is listening yep.
Speaker 1: I think I think people would be happy to know that God is also listening. I think it would change some of their actions.
Speaker 5: That's very well said, very well said.
Speaker 7: Six bullet point. Ah oh, this one's easy. Definitely just the ocean.
Speaker 1: And to coincide with that, I don't know how people in Australia are walking upside down right now. There's a new commercial the Kangaroos like hopping. He's on the he's on the he's on the bottom of the ball.
Speaker 7: Just doesn't.
Speaker 1: It's the stuff like these bullet points that you brought up for me to for me to say, it's like, that's what really helps you remember Oh wait, no, this is true.
Speaker 5: We watch on I think it's called Pluto TV, like Old Prices, Right, that'll be something we'll just kind of pass the time with to remember yesteryear. But there's an Australian commercial on now, this company out of Australia, and the entire thirty second commercial they're upside down and he's like, oh, I'm getting dizzy and he's like doing this whole the entire thirty seconds, and me and my wife look at each other.
Speaker 6: We're just rolling. I'm like, this is truth in plain sight and most people don't.
Speaker 7: Even know yet.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad your wife believes you. Oh yeah, and because like my significant others, like she believes me.
Speaker 7: And it's just that's a tough thing.
Speaker 1: I know that some of the people that have been on here, I've listened and it's like they haven't came around yet, or like their mom hasn't came around yet, you know, And it's just it's really nice to find people in your face physically that like literally you know, because we have moments all the time where you know, like we're watching a show or this or that, you know, it's just funny. Like I was watching What Are the Rings? And she was like tempted with the ring Galadriel. I don't know if you've watched that movie, and she goes, I will be as strong as the foundations of the Earth, you know, And it's like, oh, okay, mister Peter Jackson, like that's not in the books, Like like how much do you know being a director?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm sure he's a part of the club. Yeah, exactly. So like, explain to me, George, what are foundations? If it's a ball, right, what would the foundations of the Earth be? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just I don't think I've ever taken the time to research his work. I know he redid the King Kong guy, but I'll have to go look and see if he's Obviously he's part of the club. You don't get to be that high in Hollywood without being part of the club. But which club is that's the big question.
Speaker 1: I just it's not really like Peter Jackson whatever, It's just you're you're an intelligent guy. I just I wanted you to agree with me on just that. Absolutely, What are the foundations of the earth if.
Speaker 6: You're on a spinning ball hurtling through space.
Speaker 1: I just don't understand that. And you know, it's like, it's like, Satan works in opposites. So what's the opposite of the Bible and what it says that we live on?
Speaker 6: You know, everything is inverted.
Speaker 1: You know, who walk backwards, talk backwards? You know you got you got the Led Zeppelin song Stairway to Heaven, and you know, here's here's the massweet Satan, the one whose little path will make me sad. His power is Satan. He gives those with him six sixty six. You know, that's what Stairway to Heaven is. Some of the backmasking is yep. So it's like, and uh, Jimmy Page bought Aleistair Crowley's house. You know. So it's like, who works in opposites? And what's the opposite of what the Bible says when you read Genesis. It's what they're trying to, you know, pass off as the truth.
Speaker 6: Now, so indeed, we're about out of time.
Speaker 5: I actually have another one at the bottom of I wanted to really quick if you could, in two minutes, if you could, because one thing you mentioned and I wanted you to just kind of how Enoch, how you came about it, the Book of Enoch, and how it.
Speaker 6: What it meant to you was, you know, flat Earth.
Speaker 1: So the Book of Enoch was for me the missing piece in the Bible. And it's it's just like all the other truths I mentioned. It's like like I have a copy here, and I just get kind of sad because it's like there's so many like almost every church besides the Ethiopian one doesn't put it in the Bible. So you kind of like take a step back and you're like, is it real? Is it?
Speaker 7: Am I supposed to subscribe to this?
Speaker 1: But I will say when the Honeymoon face happened, I mean it was just unbelievable. I hope that that it is a great explanation. Like do I still believe in it? Yes, I still believe in it. But it's one of those things where it's just so true, kind of like the whole belief system we're talking about in every single segment of this podcast. It's like it's so true and people are so suspended in lines, it's like you kind of you dine it out it a little bit. Yep, not every day I'm grounded in my truth almost daily, but there's just days where.
Speaker 7: I'm just like ah.
Speaker 1: But the Book of Enoch meant a lot to me, especially the way that he talks about the chambers of the Sun, I mean, the chambers of the wind, how the how the sun comes and goes, you know, And it just brings a very spiritual aspect to how the world is working right now. And I just think the truth is stranger than fiction.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 5: It talks about the four entrances, and we have four winds. That's why let the four winds blow, as they say. Luke man, it's been great. We have covered so much in naughety minutes. It's incredible. I'd like to have you back sometime, but we're going to run for now. But before we do, I'd like to give you the last word.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to say you guys that just stay vigilant your adversary. The devil prows around like a roaring lion, seeking to whom he may devour. And you have something that's worth more than the world. That's why he tempted Jesus with every kingdom, the prince of the power of the year. He wants to take that breast from your body, and he wants you just to just stay vigilant, to stay grounded in the truth, don't give up the fight, the good fight. And I'm proud of you for seeking that, and I'm proud of you for being who you are. And I'm thankful that you listen today. And God bless you and your family.
Speaker 5: Hey man, brother, thank you so much for your time and you brought a lot of not knowledge to the table. And again, thanks for everything. And to all our listeners, thank you for your continued support and we appreciated. God bless you everybody. Have a great week. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see it.
Speaker 10: I know it's been a struggle. I know you've had spain. I know you feel tired, held down all the way. Yeah, I know you feel more, you smile, ain't the same.
Speaker 4: That's all the way going from you feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 8: Don't give it.
Speaker 1: No, don't give it. But never is home.
Speaker 3: Don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet.
Speaker 1: He's got a lad. Why it's away?
Speaker 3: Time got up? May we come? Why?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 3: God up call?
Speaker 10: I can see the streets inside you childs are putting up five oh You're stronger than any thing you are. Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead found.
Speaker 6: Beautiful.
Speaker 1: You're shoving ride. Yeah, you're living, breathing, moveing.
Speaker 7: You can hold your head a pie. Don't give up, No, don't give in, nevertheless.
Speaker 11: Hold, don't let gone on the primes and ain't done and his god up letting wan from way down, the God of me recall, don't give up, No, don't give in you never love home, don't let go on the primis. It ain't NiFe, It's worth living. What's a way down?
Speaker 3: The God of baby Colt? Why sur pray down? The god Tavy cold? Oh yeah, what's a pray down? The God of baby Colt? Oh yeah, got the TV cold?
Speaker 9: Oh, don't give up, No, don't give in?
Speaker 4: Never's song?
Speaker 3: Do they go?
Speaker 8: The primis?
Speaker 9: I mean as God, I'm saying, wats the god of if it comes, and don't give up no dog giving, but never hold, don't let go of the crowds getting done.
Speaker 4: Love is worth living.
Speaker 8: Watch and God of any cols, Oh, the God of need cos.
Speaker 1: Watch dog, God of any coach. You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the Facts ma'am,