Speaker 1: Right now, you can get both Sprints Unlimited Plan and the all new Samsung Galaxy S ten included for just thirty five dollars per month per line for five lines. All you need is approved credit and an eighteen month lease. No trade in required. Visit to Sprint stores Print dot com or call eight hundred Sprint one.
Speaker 2: Code fifty dollars a month after twenty two to fifteen month credit apply within two bills of cancel earlyear MAINI A valance doing Limited Basic Chapter six thirty twenty figurey two dollars prom what per line for five lines without pay data they athoritization during coggestan speed, maximums usols and restrictions apply.
Speaker 1: Right now, you can get both Sprints Unlimited Plan and the all new Samsung Galaxy S ten included for just thirty five dollars per month per line for five lines. All you need is approved credit and an eighteen month lease. No trade in required. Visit to Sprint stores Sprint dot com or call eight hundred Sprint one.
Speaker 2: Code fifty dollars a month after twenty two. Fifteen month credit apply with the two billshi cancel earlie of many A valance doing Limited Basic chapter six thirty twenty figure two dollars from what per line for five lines without pay data. They athoritization during conugition. Beete maxims us for the restrictions Aplin.
Speaker 3: It's the Opperman Report. Join Digital Forensic Investigator and PI at Opperman for an in depth discussion of conspiracy theories, strategy of New World Order resistance, hi profile court cases in the news, and interviews with expert guests and authors on these topics and more. It's the Opperman Report, and now here is Investigator at Opperman.
Speaker 4: Okay, welcome to the Opperman Report. I am your host, Private Investigator at Opperman. The show's brought to you by audible dot Com. You go to Audible Trial audibletrial dot com front slash Opperman Report. You go there, you sign up for free and get yourself a free audiobook. Can't beat that right, free book anytime you want it. Okay, and I got like a million and a half books on audible dot Com. We got an email from this week about home. What a great company they are. So tonight we are live on talkstream Live. We are on PSN Radio, Wolf Spirit Radio Talk Superstation, Awake Radio US, Awake Radio UK, Awake Radio Australia eighteen hundred online, she's ass Radio dot com. Just US Radio and Scottish Sovereigns on the land. Then we also replayed throughout the week Sunday morning, Saturday morning. Tomorrow morning we'll be back on Talk Superstation. We'll be on Para X Radio tomorrow evening seven pm with some new content over there. We'll be on Penny Entertainment Sunday morning ten am. Me sometime throughout the week. We're on fire Horse Radio Wednesday nights. Tuesday afternoons at four o'clock, we're on Late Night in the Midlands, wonderful little stations run by Mike Vara. We're also carrying on high Point Radio in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania, both on AM and FM Monday through Friday around ten o'clock in the morning Pacific time. We're on fpr N Radio dot Com.
Speaker 5: They play the.
Speaker 4: Same podcast every day throughout the week, and I sat on the brand new show. I send on the show I set them tonight, so they played every single day of the week on five days for us. Then we're on Cave Radio.
Speaker 5: Broadcasting twice a week.
Speaker 4: It's a big giant station in Philadelphia. Coming up next week, we have a really big show.
Speaker 5: Now we have two guests coming on.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a one guest in the first hour, another guest in the second hour.
Speaker 5: The first hour we're going to be about how.
Speaker 4: The CIA is training Middle Eastern extremists and then they're giving them a US visas to come in the United States and they're trying to figure out, you know why that's going on. In the second hour, we have a guy who wrote a book about Barack Obama and his CIA background and how you know it comes from a CI family, as a CIA creation, and basically that's why his paperwork is no good because he's CIA. But when the right wing taunts him on it and says, oh, no paperwork, we don't taken to say, of course, I don't work for the CIA.
Speaker 5: You can't say that, right.
Speaker 4: So now I got your explanation there about the birther Gate and the birth certificates and stuff like that, because the guy who's working for them. This month, we have coming up a show about the murder of Marilyn Monroe, and then we have a really.
Speaker 5: Big show I'm looking forward to is the FBI agent I.
Speaker 4: Believe his name is Lambert, who was in charge of the anthrax investigation that went on after September eleventh, two thousand and one. You remember, how wouldn't you know the World Trade Center bombing happened, all that stuff that at that same week, all these senators and congressmen and newspaper reporters started getting anthrax in the mail. And they actually they put the whole Congress on this drug called cipro because supposedly cipro is going to protect you from anthrax. If you took the zipro pill, you wouldn't catch the anthrax, right, And if you look on the bottle of cipro, one of the side effects of cipro is confusion. Okay, So you gotta think, man like, how brilliant was that, you know, to put the whole government in the media on medication that same week that causes confusion? You might say that was a plan, right, but who knows.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: Tonight, we were supposed to do a show.
Speaker 4: Tonight about the Oklahoma City bombings, but unfortunately my guest missus doctor Painting, who wrote a book about the Oca City bombing. She was supposed to come on, but she had a death in the family. She had to cancel to fill in for her. We had this other guy who was at Kent State and he was a shot at down to Kent State and he rode in the ambulance with one of the victims that died down there, and at the last second he had to cancel as well.
Speaker 5: So I've been working on a report that I was going to do for you.
Speaker 4: On Al Sharpton, Reverend Al Sharpton, and I was going to put that in the members section, but I says, you know what, I've been working on this.
Speaker 5: Let me just do it live Friday night and a little bit of big audience. I think it's important information.
Speaker 4: In the second half of our show, we're gonna have Ted Rubinstein, a really fascinating guy. This guy lived with Dave Emory. He worked with the Dave Emory.
Speaker 5: On his show.
Speaker 4: We worked with May Brussel on her show. He worked with Larry Flint at Rebel Magazine. And really will be getting to these guys. A conspiracy theorist, you know, and the researcher way back you know, time research DAYFK, all that kind of stuff. So we have a conversation with him. We're going to talk about Oklahoma City bombing, but I guess we can cover that. My plan with him was to get into everything anyway, because he's one of these guys can talk about just about anything. So what I'll do is hopefully my voice will will hold out and I'll give you some information about Al Sharpton. Yesterday I did an interview with Neil Sanders on mind Control and we recorded that and that's for the member section on Operamanreport dot com. Now it's not up in the member section yet. You can find it on YouTube and you can watch it on YouTube for two bucks, or you can subscribe to the Opera member section and it'll be up there in the next few days. Okay, we're having a little problems. I don't even have the password to get stuff up there, and my webmaster that's been working on that for me for free, has been ill the past week, and I'd like to ask it, but it's to pray for him too. He's a great Christalph Scott Mows, this wonderful guy. He's an artist, a brilliant kid, you know. But he's he's got these migraine headaches you know that he gets, and uh, it just they incapacitate him. And just such a wonderful, loving guy.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: We love him here.
Speaker 4: So we just asked averybody to pray for him please and keep him in your prayers. Christoph, we love you man. I can't wait to hear from you again. So so now Al Sharpton, Okay, I know we have a lot of people listening from the UK and Ireland and all over the other side of the pond who may not realize who Al Sharpton is, and a lot of people here in the United States have a.
Speaker 5: View of Al Sharpton.
Speaker 4: And I'd like to ask everybody to keep an open mind tonight about what you're gonna hear. And and I think a lot of the reactions to Al Sharpton people have right away is racism. It's a racist reaction to him. And they say, Oh, he's a race baiterer. Oh he's a Charlottan, you know, and he's a he's doing this for money, and he's whipping up the crowds, and he goes down there to him Ferguson and gets involved in these things just to whip up the crowds and cause trouble, you know. And I think we're gonna find out that there's a little bit more to this story than you realize.
Speaker 5: For people out of the country.
Speaker 4: Al Sharpton today he's a TV and a radio personality, Okay, And he portrays himself as a liberal, as a civil rights activist, as a leader, and he gets involved in incidents where the police, the police shoot or or kill unarmed black man, like in Ferguson and this Freddy Gray case, with this this in Baltimore, with this young black man was murdered by the police. And if there's a pattern that I've picked up with Al Sharpton is that he's lately, at least he's always advocating for the federal government to come in and take over these investigations or the federal Justice Department to come in into local situations and take over the investigations and take over the prosecutions.
Speaker 5: And that's something that's.
Speaker 4: Making me very uncomfortable. And I think I can present to you tonight where I think that's coming from.
Speaker 5: Now, who is El Sharpton? Where did he come from? Okay?
Speaker 4: Back in nineteen sixty nine, the Reverend Al Sharpton was appointed by Jesse Jackson. Most people know who Jesse Jackson is, and he was appointed by Jesse Jackson to serve as the youth director of the New York City branch of Operation Breadbasket. This was an Operation Push program that was run by the Rainbow Coalition by Jesse Jackson. And then around nineteen seventy one, he founded the National Youth Movement. Okay, this is what Sharpton did. He started his own little organization there called the National Youth Movement. Now it's called the National Alliance and Network n AN. I know it's called now, but the first one was called the National Youth Movement. I think that came out of Brownsville, Brooklyn, and the na N right now is one hundred and.
Speaker 5: Twenty fifth Street in Manhattan. In Harlem.
Speaker 4: In seventy two, he became the youth director for Shirley Chisholm. You know, Shirley Chisholm was a African American congresswoman who ran for president a couple of times back in the early seventies and eighties, and Al Sharpton was appointed by her, you know, to be the youth director of her presidential campaign. So early on he had some very legitimate credentials. Now he's also a reverend, and a lot of people say, well, what kind of reverendce see man, Oh yeah, we only hear him out there protesting and.
Speaker 5: Rabble rousing and stirring.
Speaker 4: Up these these these crowds act of protesters, you know, and he's agitating the crowds, that's what he's doing. He's just down there causing trouble. Oh he's gonna come in, you know, and course trouble.
Speaker 5: He's no reverend.
Speaker 4: Well, the fact is is it. Reverend Sharpton was an ordained Pentecostal minister in New York City and he actually gave he was ordained like a ten years old and he would give sermons at you know, seven, eight, nine, ten years old. You know, he had that gift. And then later on in the eighties he left the Pentecostal church and he became a Baptist and the Bethany Baptist Church in nineteen ninety four, and that's the church he works out of. Now he's as a Baptist minister. Okay, he's already he's legally ordained, you know, and he can preach. I've heard him preach. And we're going to get into my personal interactions with Reverend al Sharp and even in personal conversations he does base his He will sprinkle little scriptures in there and bring up stories. I can remember an incident where we read a meeting and he brought up the story a job and he started talking aout job. And it's way before I was ever into a Bible or anything like that. So he does have his legitimate Christian credentials as a reverend. He may not talk about it on the radio. He may not talk about it on TV or when he's protesting out in front of a over some kid who got killed.
Speaker 5: But I've heard him my connection style sharp Now.
Speaker 4: I was first exposed to Reverend Now and it's around seventy eight or seventy nine.
Speaker 5: I was a young man.
Speaker 4: I was still in high school. And this was around when I was involved in Rock Against Racism, which was a group. It was a marches and smoke ins and that we put in that were put on by the New York City Yippies. They were put on in May, first of May May Day and then later on in October around the Halloween. I guess it was nineteen eighty three in New York City there was the death of Michael Stewart and it really shook the whole city because Michael Stewart was a young kid and he was a graffiti artist and he was on the subway tracks and he was subway painting some stuff on the subway walls there and New York City Housing Transit Authority police grabbed him and I believe they choked him to death, but they murdered Michael Stewart.
Speaker 5: He was an unarmed man.
Speaker 4: And this was nineteen eighty three, And that was my second phase of contact with Al Sharpton, when we were organizing and marching in the streets and protesting the death of Michael Stewart. Now, in those days, the focus of the marches we're gonna shut this city down and we want this man prosecuted. We want these police arrested, we want them prosecuted, and we're gonna shut this city down till we get it. Then there was another one, another big case that was just heartbreaking in New York City.
Speaker 5: Run that sign. These were devastating cases. Man.
Speaker 4: It shook because we didn't have them like I They got them every week. You know, cops of killing people. Back in those days, it was fairly rare to have these kind of cases. And it was eleanor Bumpers. This woman who was like seventy years old, seventy five eighty years old, and she lived in the housing projects and something happened where there was some kind of incident in her housing project's apartment, and the police showed up, and like six cops were in there and they had shields and they had everything, you know, A shot her and he kivid. I think she had a little knife or something, and you know, it's threatening to kill herself.
Speaker 5: And again, you know again, you know we all all the groups, you know.
Speaker 7: Not the music you were expecting. Know what you're getting into with your music and your Internet? Straight up Internet is fifty dollars all in, no hidden fees, and less music. You can even pause it straight up Internet. Know what you're getting into?
Speaker 8: Alrighty, is your check engine light on?
Speaker 7: Don't ignore it?
Speaker 8: Stop by ol Riley Auto Parts today and let our professional parts people scan your vehicle for free. We'll retrieve the code, discuss possible solutions, and even help you find a professional technician if needed. Visit a Riley Auto Parts today for our free check engine light help. Oh Riley Auto Parts, better parts, better prices every day.
Speaker 4: Alright.
Speaker 1: Auto Parts.
Speaker 4: By that time, I was more across the board with all different groups Black Vests for Social Justice and and all different kinds of leftist, progressive type groups that knew me and I would you know, you'd have a telephone tree and they'd call you up, and you go out and you protest these kinds of things and you try to get justice. But Michael Stewart and Eller and O Bumpers were really a turning point in my life. As a matter of fact, Michael Stewart's stepdad, Moses Stewart, went to work for Al Sharpton and was his second in command for years and years. All throughout this time, Moses to I don't know what he's doing now, but he was a heartbreaking to see him, you know, and then to see him again during the Eller and O Bumpers stuff.
Speaker 5: You know, he was there.
Speaker 4: There was every meeting, every protest, every activist. You know, he was everywhere, Moses Stewart. So those were the biggest incidents. But but whenever there were cases of police brutality or some kind of social injustice, you know, I was one of the guys who would be protesting out there and we'd always run into an sharping.
Speaker 5: He was a regular fixture out there as well.
Speaker 4: And back to But again it wasn't like he's the big Al Sharping you see on TV, like everybody knew his name. He was pretty much just a regular guy who ran one of these little groups, you know, the little this.
Speaker 5: Little uh what was it called the the.
Speaker 4: The National Youth Movement. There was a million groups like that, you know, and he was just one another little reverend, you know, who ran one of these groups, like Reverend Herbert Daughtry or Roy Ennis or all these guys who just were we were all out there just doing this stuff, you know, business as usual.
Speaker 5: I came into.
Speaker 4: Contact with him again years later when I was working out of an office.
Speaker 5: I was working on a private investigator's office in Brooklyn, and.
Speaker 4: There were several of us working out of this office, and there were some pis who did organized crime investigations and some that did counter surveillance, bug sweeps and phone sweeps and that sort of thing, right, And I didn't know he was coming. But one day, who comes walking in but reveren Al Sharp And he had an appointment to come in meet the one of the bosses down there, and came in with his security team, and I guess he had his own investigators or intelligence team that he had with him. And you know, he was coming these four black guys coming into this white Italian neighborhood in Bayridge, Brooklyn. And so but when he walked in, he saw me right away. He noticed me right away, He recognized me. And you know, he didn't come over, tip his hand and say, oh, hey, how are you, But you know, he did kind of, you know, discreetly come over and he acknowledge my presence, you know. And I believe that by him seeing me in that room that day, that he realized it was a safe place where he could be the people he could trust.
Speaker 5: I excused myself from that meeting because I wasn't part of it.
Speaker 4: The next time Al Sharpton came up in my life or the name Al Sharpton was, I guess it was on nineteen eighty nine and I had a business that I sold beepers and cell phones out of the wall with Staten Island, and I had a guy who installed my carphones for me, and we were talking one day maybe Al Sharpton came on TV or don king I forget what it was, and I said, oh, yeah, yeah, you know, I know Al wherever I was.
Speaker 5: He's a good guy, you know. And he going no, he no, he isn't.
Speaker 4: And he says, why not, what do you mean? He goes, well, my dad worked on the Michael Jackson tour with Al Sharpton and Don King, and during that tour, Michael Jackson got caught molesting little boys. And he says, and it was all covered up, And they didn't mention when he told me this story. They didn't mention it was covered up by Don King, or that it was covered up by Michael Francais, who was this mafia guy we'll get into him later, who was also part of that tour. But they said that it was Al Sharpton who came in and covered everything up. That's what they reported to me at the time in nineteen eighty nine. Now you have to remember also too, that in nineteen eighty nine the accusations against Michael Jackson were not widely known. It did not come out until nineteen ninety three. The whole story about Jordie Chandler and how he was being molested by Michael Jackson, that came out years later.
Speaker 5: As soon as I heard that, I says, WHOA I heard about this three years ago, and I even told my friend. I told his dad too, who worked on the tour.
Speaker 4: I said, well, if you have this information, let's go to the National Choir.
Speaker 5: We could sell this.
Speaker 4: Oh no way, man, that you can't mess with these guys. These guys are dangerous. And one of the guys who worked in that tour with Michael Jackson and with Al Sharpton and Don King was a guy who was really dangerous. And his name is Michael Francais f R n Z E SC. Some people calling Franchise, some people calling Francise from Staten Island. When we knew this family, uh, we called it Francise. My sister went to their wedding, either his or his brother, because he has a brother to Johnny, who was Sonny Junior Franchise. And then you had Sonny Franchise, who was the big shot, who was the father who I believe died in prison. You know, was a family of gangsters back in New York. So anyway, Michael Francaise was involved in that tour as well. And Michael Francise is the one that everyone thinks that's the reason why Al Sharpton flipped flipped and became an FBI agent is because of that video where they did an undercover video with Al Sharpton where they took pictures of him where he's wearn't a cowboy hat and he's negotiating a coke deal. Okay, And this was in a relation to Michael Francaise. It was buddies with Al Sharpton. H But that wasn't the only deal that Sharpton had with these organized crime characters. He had a bunch of them. He had another deal with Francis and involved because Francis owned a security guard union and he hooked up with Al Sharpton and they went down to Atlantic City and they tried to extort the hotels and casinos down there so that they could you know, get money out of that, you know. And but there were all kinds of deals. There was a deal with con Edison where Al Sharpton was going to be in the get a contract set up for minorities and he was going to get a part of this contract deal. And again through the three of these characters, you know. So what happened in his bid is Al Sharpton, the reverend Al Sharpton that everybody thinks is this activist became an undercover asset for the FBI for a good period of time.
Speaker 5: This wasn't like one or two little cases.
Speaker 4: Now, the FBI claims that they flipped him right because they let this tape come out in a two thousand and eight I believe it was of Al Sharpton wearing his cowboy had negotiating negotiating his coke deal, and Brian Gumbel put this tape on TV. So now they want us to think that the reason why he flipped was because he was negotiating this this coke. There there was no coke in the room, There was no money in the room. They could have gotten a case out of this. And even if you could get a case out of that, and you want to flip some guy in that that the way that works is is yet, Okay, Al Sharpton, you're going to do a deal here for ten kilos of coke. We want you to set up another drug dealer for twenty deals kilos of coke and then you're off the hook.
Speaker 5: We drop your charges.
Speaker 4: But instead they groom Al Sharpton to go out and even called it this shotgun approach where he's gonna go out and talk to all these different organized crime figures, and they're gonna prepare him for all these meetings. First he's gonna go meet with this one, he's gonna meet with that one.
Speaker 5: They prepare.
Speaker 4: They set him up with a briefcase that has a hidden microphone in it. They put in his apartment a telephone specifically that was an FBI hotline telephone that they could listen to in and everything live going on running phone. Okay, So this was a huge The idea that he was an FBI informant because of some drug deal is just preposterous.
Speaker 5: This was a huge.
Speaker 4: This guy was a huge FBI asset for a very very very long time. Most of the stuff, by the way, too, that he was people he was riding out on with a Genevie's crime faily. If you remember we were talking last week a couple of weeks ago with the Ganja Godfather about Ebily from the Genebe's crime family in New York City.
Speaker 5: Ebily is one of these guys.
Speaker 4: That was connected up with Sharpton's investigation and stuff like that. Sharpton worked on so many cases that the FBI managed to get like eight there were eight or eight judges involved in us by the way, but so many cases that that based on his recorded meetings with these mafia guys that they were then able to get wire taps on these people and build cases. And another really fascinating part about that is is that the Smoking Gun, if you go to the Smokinggun dot com and you look up the Al Sharpton case, they talked to a lot of these old mafia guys that wound up with cases over Al Sharpton, and they're all still loving the guy.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, he's a great guy, Al Sharpton. He still love you know.
Speaker 4: So I don't understand what the hell is going on here, but it definitely requires more investigation. One of the cases they had him working on was they tried to get him to set up Don King, and they were working on that one for months. Then they sent him to California to work with a prosecutor in California to go after these mafia guys that are involved in the music industry.
Speaker 5: Then there's a whole story about how there's some poor guy who had a wrap.
Speaker 4: Production business, right I forgot what it's called, And next thing he knows, they're shaking him down. He's got Al Sharpton trying to collect money from him. Okay, and al Sharpton is sending over these guys big names man, you know, the organized cribe in New York City back in the One of these guys that they had a case again was Maddie the Horse Ianella, who was who you know, went to prison for years with the garbage contracts and heroin dealing. So just unbelievable cases he was working on for the FBI. But I think one of the most shocking, uh things that I discovered in that time period is that while all this was going on, while this guy was a full time FBI informant. Okay, this is when the whole Tawanna Braley case was going on. Now, people from New York or the East Coast will remember the Tajuanta broileercase, but people you know, in other countries, maybe other parts of this country, won't quite know what I'm talking about. Okay, So let me give you a little bit on an app because right now, a lot of the stuff about that. A lot of the reason why al Sharpton is considered to be discredited these days is because of the Towarner Barly case. But a lot happened during that to Warner Broley case. That is weird to begin with, and we have to look at this case through the eyes of how we look at other cases, like we look at the Son of Sam case and the Prodess's church and these other things that we look at. Because I think there's a lot more to see in the to Warner Broly case that we saw at the time living through it on the news. Now, who is to Warner Broley. She was a fifteen year old kid, little girl living in Wappinger Falls, New York.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: She was a good student at school. She was a B student in high school, and she was a cheerleader. She was a member of the gospel choir at church. She'd gotten off the bus and was walking home, and she claimed the two men grabbed her. They displayed a badge to her. They put her in a vehicle and then she was raped insideomized by six white men for three days. Then they dropped her off three days later in a garbage bag with feces smeared on her body and racial epithets written on her body. Now one of the reasons why and Al Sharpton took to her cause, and it was really the end of his credibility in New York City among many people. There was a man named Stephen Pagonis and he was an assistant district attorney in Duchess County. His father was a judge and his uncle was one of the most powerful judges in Dutchess County, Okay. Now, he won a lawsuit against Al Sharpton and against the two of al Sharpton's attorneys who were part of this team advising to Wanner Brawley.
Speaker 5: It was a defamation lawsuit.
Speaker 4: Now a lot of people think, well, let well see, well, then that clears him totally. He did nothing wrong because he won the lawsuit. But the fact is what was really at the gist of that lawsuit with these crazy, outrageous statements that Al Sharpton was making not just about Pagonas, but against investigations and stuff, saying things like that they had crime scene photos and that they were taking them home when they were masturbating to the photos, claiming that they were all part of this rape and comfort. But just they went nuts. Okay, al Sharpton literally went crazy and went reckless and was just making the most wildest accusations that you can imagine. But why didn't al Sharpton pick on Stephen Pagoni's okay. According to Edwin Garcia, who was a close friend of Pagoni's and he was also a police officer, Pagonis admitted to him that he was in that vicinity of the bus stop when Twarna Broley got off, and he told Edwin Garcia that he had just left a topless bar in that area. Now, when Pagonis was questioned about this, he told the police, and he testified on earth on a grand jury at the defamation trial that he was home with his fiancee, who he married right before the defamation trial started, so she couldn't testify. She didn't testify it on his behalf or against him. She also separated from him soon after the trial. But he had claimed that only in the evening he was home with his fiancee and with his p.
Speaker 7: Not the music you were expecting. Know what you're getting into with your music and your internet? Straight up Internet is fifty dollars all in, no hidden fees, and let this music. You can even pause it straight up Internet. Know what you're getting into.
Speaker 8: Alight is your check engine light on? Don't ignore it? Stop by ol Rilly Auto Parts Today and let our professional parts people scan your vehicle for free. We'll retrieve the codes, discuss possible solutions, and even help you find a professional technician if needed. Visit a Riley Auto Parts today for our free check engine light help oh Riley Auto Parts, better parts, better prices every day.
Speaker 4: Alright, auto Parts, Allrence. Nobody took the witness stand to support this alibi? Now why didn't a lot of people don't realize that we don't want to. I'm gonna take a break right here, okay, and I'm gonna check out my notes here so i can get this good for you when we write back after these messages. If it is the Opera Report brought to you by Audibletrial dot Com, and we're going to play a couple of messages here from our sponsors and we'll be right back after this.
Speaker 3: It's the Opperman Report. Join Digital Forensic Investigator and PI at oppermanport in depth discussion of conspiracy theories, strategy of New World Order resistance, high profile court cases in the news, and interviews with expert guests and authors on these topics and more. It's the Opperman Report, and now here is investigator at Opperman.
Speaker 4: And now a word more sponsors you are listening.
Speaker 9: Sponsors can be appreciate in the nations like the show people us it, Opperman Report dot com and Gomblement Donate Portment where we can donate directly from Kicktown, oppermand Report at gmail dot com.
Speaker 5: We have Mike Gray Infinity home Plans dot com.
Speaker 6: These doffs for far away over the c J MOUN radio n the evenings eight pm Eastern studies. If you need custom home designs, stock plans or red work, is there one stop shop for home design and draft nains Mike Gray at Infinity owned Plans dot com. At Infinity home Plans dot com for the week in Central Oils stop plans check out essentially ten matters, which is you are building the Central Oils independent District and there's a one percent therapeutic grade oils. They help support the bundessntro functions.
Speaker 4: To use the website mostly essentially tammy to see the current deals, or email at jock Otammy J O C A T A M I A LU dot com.
Speaker 5: Well call three five two.
Speaker 4: Two three nine eight five four six three five two two three nine eight five four six. Hey, if you're a private investigator, quote to my website email.
Speaker 6: Revealer dot com.
Speaker 4: You over asset surches, locates, stick tasing, adoption investigations online and predent investigation.
Speaker 5: Three text lineages for sell or tracing three one online dating websites. The catchy achieving.
Speaker 10: It's email revealer dot com where you can call eight hundred five seven two nine seven six two eight hundred five seven two nine seven six two or.
Speaker 5: Email revealer dot com. My PI website. Pacific West Bamboo, it's your.
Speaker 4: Premier source for construction and craft grade bamboo poles.
Speaker 8: There are now seeing their latest project and you don't hear any Sanitasian making.
Speaker 6: Bamboo compost bad news port.
Speaker 4: Their first display would.
Speaker 5: Be a new city festival.
Speaker 4: Sanna Yannas, California, April eleven. People calibine and say I set contact.
Speaker 5: Bank play display building. If you need twenty five minutes going to Rodenstein, come on here.
Speaker 4: He was at five roommate of Dave Memory nine and he also six five O three eight three ninety May Brust six and also with more business Pacific West bore there. I don't have time to get out all the information on that. Shopped the report and then I'll do a sponsoredition report on Worlds. Mexican wom put it up in the Members Sex Rural Mexican Craft Women's Report.
Speaker 5: Cramp. Get that, but don't forget that. And Neil san is too good.
Speaker 4: I did yesterday Blue Abilene inlay Warner, remember ware. It was written to their men, And it was because so many times came up with Neil Sanders that I wasn't expecting.
Speaker 5: Tounsip. We talked.
Speaker 4: It's about a young.
Speaker 5: Girl that falls in love with a rodeo bull rider. Just has a great way to start presenting his.
Speaker 4: Very rest I guess that's because you just find their books. Andrew maybe the syclized on their banner at Oppermanreport dot com or by googling.
Speaker 5: I really enjoyed it and I learned a lot with Neil Sanders.
Speaker 4: You can also promote your business or website.
Speaker 5: So welcome back to the Opperman Report.
Speaker 4: I'm your host, private investigator at Opperman The show is brought to you by Audible dot Com. Go to Audible trial dot com, front slash Opperman Report get yourself a free audiobook.
Speaker 5: Now we had left off, we're talking about Towana Browley.
Speaker 4: And there's so much stuff that town of Broler case because that's kind of what uh knocked al sharping off the rails. And if you notice, the torn of Barly case was the first time you ever started calling for the federal government to come in and take over an investigation. Most people are on the impression that to Wanna Brilly lied and that's why they lost this lawsuit. But there's so many things here that went on we don't. First of all, we know she was raped, okay, because she was.
Speaker 5: She was taken.
Speaker 4: To a female gynecologist in Orange County, New York, and she diagnosed to Wanner Broley as being raped. To Wanta, Braley did cooperate with investigators at first, and she spoke to a female FBI agent. It turned out later on that we found out this female FBI agent was a girlfriend of Pagonas.
Speaker 5: By the way, the crew that was involved.
Speaker 4: In this whole thing, man investigating this case and suppressing all this stuff was Elliot Spitzer, Okay, Governor Mario Cuomo, Robert Abrams, and Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, who was at the time the US Attorney General in the nineteen eighty seven you know, So, how did all these accusations come out against Pagonas?
Speaker 5: And all this stuff.
Speaker 6: What was it.
Speaker 5: Well, to Warner, Braley had given a description of a guy and it fit the description of a.
Speaker 4: Man named Henry Chris Junior, who was a police officer in Duchess County and he was a friend of Pagona's. As a matter of fact, Pagonis was the last person to see this man alive. Could have been within hours.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: Now, they had claimed that this guy Chris, had committed suicide, but later on it was ruled that it was a homicide. Okay, So there was all kinds of shenanigans with that. So but my point is, though with the whole thing is there's just so many details you have to look into it. With the the Tauana Braley case, because it was the downfall of Al Sharpton's he did kind of go off the rails making all these wild accusations. But there was so much weird suspicion. Uh, his girlfriend being the FBI agent who interrogated to Wanta Brawley, his friend commits suicide, you know, hours after seeing him. Then we find out maybe it was a murder. So there was a lot of reasons to look into this. This wasn't as outlanaged there was a rate that that took place. There's no doubt about that, because she was examined by by a doctor. Okay, all kinds of discrepanties and says in that case, and you should look it up mostly. But the promise too is when you look that up, all you're gonna really find is is stuff about how Tauanta lied and it was a big hoax and Al sharped and pedaled this hoax and blah blah blah blah blah. But the point that I'm trying to make and why I bring up the whole Toronto Borley episode is because that was the first time that Al Sharpton, while he was working for the FBI full time, he was there full time undercover, sent up cases for them. He was at the same time calling for the federal government to come in and take over this investigation. And that's something new that started in his career that he's done ever since. And whenever he goes to these towns, now, when he goes to Ferguson, when he goes to Staten Island, when he goes to Baltimore here first and asked for bringing in the federal government. Let the Department of Justice investigate this case because the guy he works for the FEDS man, and that's what he is. Now, there's a whole other element to this, because we're getting down to the last twenty minutes, okay, is about how Al Sharpton many people consider him to be some kind of liberal radical and always the people who you see to Al Sharpton when they post these things on Facebook where they talk about him. There are always these right wing conservatives, okay who hate Al Sharpton, and I believe a lot of that hatred is based on racism. Okay, they see this blackface in here, they don't like his voice, they don't like the fact that he's talking up against cops. But they don't realize, okay, that Al Sharpton since the eighties at least, okay, has been working for the Republicans. He's been working for the Republican Party, guys. And the Village Voice has done a series of articles about this whole thing, and even his own quotes. Now, Al Sharpton, he's run for the US Senate in New York City back in eighty eight, in ninety two, ninety four, ninety seven, he ran for and he always loses.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: In two thousand and four, he ran for president of the United States of America. Okay, and his entire campaign was run.
Speaker 5: By a name, a man.
Speaker 4: Named Roger Stone, who is a Republican, dirty tricks guy. He's an operator, dirty tricks guy, and he's the one who was in charge of down in Miami Dade County, Florida in two thousand. Of those crowds in the street where they have those Cubans and those white those white shirts, the white college shirts and ties.
Speaker 5: Banging on the door, come to votes, come to votes.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 4: He put all that stuff together. Okay, that helped Bush steal the two thousand election.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: He ran Al Sharpton's two thousand and four presidential campaign, Okay.
Speaker 5: And it's all laid out here, step by step by step.
Speaker 4: In these Village Voice articles. And he funded it from his own credit card. See, because what happened was is that he in order to get matching funds from the Democratic Party, you have to have five thousand donations from each state, and then the Democratic Party is forced to match those funds. And that's how you get that money. And it was a Stone that put all that together for him. He staffed it, he financed it, and he organized it and he ran it. In the meantime, Al Sharpton was living like King Farouk in four thousand dollars a night, hotels.
Speaker 5: At the Helmsley Carlton. Okay, all this wild stuff.
Speaker 4: And while at that same time, Al Sharpton's girlfriend, who was his executive director of the National Alliance whatever I think it's called the NAN because he changed it, she was campaigning to become the DNC vice chair. So here you have Al Sharpton running for president on the Democratic ticket. It's funded by the Republicans and organized kept managed by the Republicans. Well, at the time his girlfriend's trying to become the head of the Democratic National Convention.
Speaker 5: No, it's like, what more do you need to see when.
Speaker 4: I try and tell you that that both parties are exactly the same and they're rolling cahoots together. This is some really deep stuff.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: But Al Sharpton himself is quoted as saying, because he had run all these different times, and he said, well, much of the media criticism of me assumes their goals that they oppose, they opposed them on me. Well, those may not be my goals. So they will say, well, Al Sharpton never won a political office, but that might not be my goal.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 4: So he's telling you right here that he's entering into these campaigns to split the Democratic vote so that the Republicans went, you know, now this and this is not and people try and argue with me about this, and he said, wow, that was you know, he needed a campaign manager.
Speaker 5: He was running for president.
Speaker 4: No, this goes back to eighty six okay, when he endorsed Republican conservative Republican Al Domato, okay, for Senate and he got a whole bunch of black miniators ministers to endorse Al Themato in Al Domodo's campaign against Mark Green. And you're not gonna believe this, okay, because at the time I won the nightclub in New York City and we ran a campaign fundraiser. We had a campaign event at the club for Mark Green to raise funds for the Mark Green And at the time, in my naivete, I never want to I never would have dreamed that Al Sharpton was supporting Mark Green's oppony. Wouldn't never would have crossed my mind. There was only nothing too that with the guy who worked for Al Sharpton was a convicted heroin dealer, and the Motto gave him a grant.
Speaker 5: To set up a rehab. Okay, it's like a five thousand dollar grant.
Speaker 4: After the Mottel got this big endorsement by Al Sharpton and eight other black ministers. But al Sharpton also met with George Batacki, the Republican George Battacki, when he was running in ninety four against Mario Cuomo. Al Sharpton invited Ralph Nader to his headquarters on the eve of the two thousand vote again to split the Democrats against, to split the Democratic vote so that George Bush would win. Okay, over and over and over and over and over. Al Sharpton has done everything.
Speaker 11: Not the music you're expecting. Know what you're getting into with your music and your Internet. Straight up Internet is fifty dollars all in, no hidden bees, and like this music, you can even pause it. Straight up Internet. Know what you're getting into.
Speaker 1: Right now, you can get both Sprint's unlimited plan and the all new Samsung Galaxy S ten included for just thirty five dollars per month per line for five lines. All you need is approved credit and an eighteen month lease, no trade in required. Visit a Sprint storre Sprint dot com or call eight hundred Sprint one.
Speaker 2: Fifty dollars a month after twenty two to fifteen month credit apply with the two bills of cancel earlier made valance doing limited basic after six thirty twenty pay fifty two dollars per month per line for five lines without a pay dataty organization during coggestan speed maximums US worlds and restrictions apply.
Speaker 4: And to sabotage the Democratic Party, not to promote it in any possible way.
Speaker 5: There was a whole other thing too where he took Bill Power, who was the state GOP.
Speaker 4: Chair, and he brought him to a black church and he had him to preach at this black church in order to give him some street credit as well. And this kind of stuff went on over and over. But also did you know that when read a Scott King, Martin Luther King's widow, when she showed up at the nineteen eighty eight Republican National Convention in New Orleans that was arranged by Al Sharpton, Okay, And when she went she showed up down there, she sat in George Bush's box, okay, and she was greeted and kissed by Barbara Bush.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: So all this stuff people have no idea, and it's such a knee jerk reaction to look just look at the surface of Al Sharpton and say he's some kind.
Speaker 5: Of radical black leftist.
Speaker 4: Street agitator, when in reality, the guy works with the GOP. He's a GOP stooge bought and paid for by the Republican Party of the United States, goes out there over and over to split the Democratic vote while at the same time his girlfriend is running to become chair of the vice chair of the DNC. Just a fascinating, fascinating.
Speaker 5: What do you call it? A mixture here going on? Just incredible.
Speaker 4: Also too, you might want to look into the Village Voice of the series of articles as well about how Al Sharpton sold out Jesse Jackson, okay, And what all of that goes into is that when all the rumors started floating around about Jesse Jackson having a love child, Al Sharpton was started a whisper campaign to get all that information out there and to kind of make it acceptable for that kind of stuff to be talked about. And uh, he even did some stuff to rub it in Jesse's face. When they both attended an event together. He invited the person who was basically breaking the story to the event and he sat him next to his own daughters and his own wife and stuff, just.
Speaker 5: All kinds of incredible stuff. Then Al Trump, it's done.
Speaker 4: Now, Okay, you know what I wanted to get into this whole thing too, about the taxes because people talk about how, oh, and look at this guy, he doesn't even pay his taxes, and some weird thing about how he's involved in this Walmart thing with Jade Haimmel craziness, and now he's calling for all police departments to be taken over by the federal government. So people's theory is is that, well, he doesn't have to pay his taxes, so he's doing this for Obama. Well he's obviously he has no allegiance to Obama other than you know, Obama's CIA.
Speaker 5: Because Sharpton is FBI. There's no doubt about that.
Speaker 4: You got to go back and look at all these cases he did for the FBI. But now people talk about, well, you know, he doesn't pay his and he he doesn't pay his taxes and he never did the guy never paid his taxes way back when we were all activists together, and back in those days when he had his the Youth Network was run out of Brooklyn. That was a pretty disturbing thing too that was going on back in those days because he didn't pay his rent to his landlord either.
Speaker 5: And his landlord at the time was not some big rich guy. This was a small office and a small building. And Jack.
Speaker 4: Sharpton and his thugs intimidated this guy and they went months and months. I think I don't think they ever paid rent. They even wants to take the truth. And that was something that people talked about that it was dirty dealings. But now the man owns over a million dollars in taxes. Okay, But beyond that all the campaign uh irregularities in his campaign fundraising, which was galore. There was one incident where he had he submitted a bill to the campaign that he had spent one hundred and fifty thousand dollars at Kinko's to print up letters. You know this crazy stuff, man. Yeah, Like I was shopping about one hundred and three thousand dollars in his pockets to go walk into Kinkos.
Speaker 5: And then later on he wants to charges campaign.
Speaker 4: For it, so just so it goes so far beyond the fact that he doesn't pay his taxes, because he hasn't paid any of his campaign fines and irregularities that have gone on with all those campaign fundraising when he was just a galore over there living in these four thousand dollars a night, hotel rooms and hotel suites and all the shenanigans. And by the way, to the National Action Network right now does nothing for anyone. They don't have a food program, they don't have an education program, they don't have a health program. They don't have one program to help people that are in trouble inner city or outer city or any kind of person. Okay, the one thing that they claim that they run is a voter registration hotline which was used to ring at the apartment in Trump Plaza where Al Shrupon's girlfriend who was the executive director for his organization there.
Speaker 5: So it really does nothing.
Speaker 4: And uh, how this guy gets away with this and that the people, Uh, how he gets involved with the families of these these victims and they bring them in, uh, because it doesn't seem to help. When the federal government comes and as we saw in Ferguson, because they just came in and this is what we can't prosecute anyway, and and they get away with it. So there's all of that also too. It was kind of interesting too that down in Ferguson, the head of the New Black Panther Party at the same time was down there stirring up trouble was also an FBI informant and has a background in history with its being an FBI informant. So when you look at this, you have these events where unarmed people are being killed by local cops and then who comes in to run the uh the opposition or is the FBI, you know, whether it's a New Black Panther Party or or Al Sharpton coming in with his team, uh to run all this because because because if you look up the Smokinggun dot com and you'll look at the number of cases that he set up, uh, not little cases.
Speaker 5: We were just.
Speaker 4: Informing on people where he was prepped. I guess first he had a pitch who you know who he knew, Uh he was gonna go out and target. He had a pitcher to the cops, to the FBI first. Then they prepped him on it before he went there, telling him what they wanted him to say, and then when he went there, he recorded the whole thing and then brought it back and then arranged second meetings to go back with these people again. And once these uh the FBI had this stuff, these tapes and these transcripts, they were able to get huge wiretaps and uh wiretap offs. They vincent to change. You got the They wire tapped his girlfriend's apartment, They wire tapped his social club. They were able to take one of these mafia guys and take his car and put a wire tap in a car and bring the car back. Big, big, big stuff, all based on Al Sharpton because he was a credible witness. He was a credible informant and a credible witness, an incredible asset for the FBI.
Speaker 5: And this was going on.
Speaker 4: While to Warner Brawley was going on, This was going on. If this was going on, and I just think if the information that came to me is true about how he covered up the thing with the sham Wai station with Michael Jackson that went on while he was practically a full time undercover FBI asset, now it would seem to me knowing this, you know, it's the information's out there. This is very little of this comes from me, exclusively, very little. Most of this is coming from the Smokinggun dot com. Most of this has come from the Village Voice, and it's want of brody stuff that's kind of out there. People know that, but you would think, now knowing this, that that how can they get away with telling us, well, he's this racist rabble roundser and he's trying to stir up trouble down and Ferguson. There's no doubt the guy's working for the government. There can be no doubt at this point, even slightly. And it's no doubt that he's working more for the right wing Republicans than he is for the Democrats. But he's on MSNBC, right, he must be a liberal or he must be some kind of Democrat, right, because he's on MSNBC saying all the right stuff.
Speaker 5: Right, But he's not.
Speaker 4: You don't think that Rachel Maddow and these people on MSNBC know these stories. I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: Everyone knows it. It's not a secret.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: If you read somebody these Village Voice articles, they go into a dollar amount detail about how all of this was funded. And to me, he never pays this bill anywhere he goes all this campaign work is no one got paid, no it ever gets paid a dime, never leaves this man's pocket. You gotta wonder how he pulls these deals up because everyone gets.
Speaker 5: Burned at the end.
Speaker 4: So but everyone must know these stories because they're all out there, they're every freaking where.
Speaker 5: So it's I don't know what to tell you because it's all freaking here.
Speaker 4: You know, it's Koretticott, Corretta, Scott Keg, you know, Al Domatto, Like this guy's so deep uh in the belly of the beast man, doing their bidding for them. And but yet we're hypnotized and we're tricked into thinking that he's the exact opposite.
Speaker 5: Of what he really is.
Speaker 4: And it's the irony is the people that hate him the most are these racist, right wing bigots, when meanwhile, he is he's them, He's working for them, he's their guy, he's their creations, he's they bought. You know, he's them, you know. Ah boy, Anyway, that's my Al Sharpton.
Speaker 5: Report for you.
Speaker 4: I might actually uh do all a little longer, more detail prepared one and put it in the member section. Now, what I'm gonna be doing right now, real quick, I'm gonna be bringing on in a few minutes, I'll be calling my next guest, Ted Rubinstein. But anybody listening on spreak or what I'm gonna do is, I'm gonna end this show on Spreak and I'm gonna restart it so I don't have to edit it later.
Speaker 5: So don't panic.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're not losing the show. Just to sit tight, and you'll see another show coming up. It'll be titled Ted Rubinstein.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: And then with the awake, uh, you know awake, everything's staying the same. I want to play an out over there and we'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 11: Not the music you're expecting. Know what you're getting into with your music and your Internet. Straight up Internet is fifty dollars all in, no hidden bees, and like this music you can even pause it straight up Internet. Know what you're getting into, Not the music you're expecting. Know what you're getting into with your music and your Internet. Straight up Internet is fifty dollars all in, no hidden bees, and like this music you can even pause it straight up Internet. Know what you're getting into