Speaker 1: Oh bed of Fred, Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and today we are continuing this deep dive of a journey into the Tavistock Institute, mainly as far as the music industry and pop culture goes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the uh I mean, don't get me wrong, this group, this institution has done so much we could probably just do an entire pod based on them. To be honest with you, we are only hitting the keynotes. We started off talking about how they implemented their brainwashing tactics into the American government, right and they pulled back the tariffs, they implemented the irs. Then they got everybody involved in world wars, and this was to break down the monarchical status of Europe. Then they decided, all right, if America is the biggest dog in the fight right now, how can we crumble this empire? So then they decided to start coming after the American culture. They started trying to dissolve the nuclear family. And then in between from World War Two to the sixties, the fifties were like that lull, right, A lot of people and I'm not necessarily one of them, but a lot of people would consider that to be peak America, right, the Golden era. If you think of like America around the country, you think of big bodied, chevy bel airs, dudes with the grease or haircut, single income households, you know, the whole nine. The fifties were seen as the quote unquote pinnacle of American culture.
Speaker 4: Right the decade after Roswell, you.
Speaker 3: Mean, indeed, indeed, and then immediately after that, we have the anti war movement. We've got Vietnam, We've got hippies, We've got a whole lot of things on the musical scene that had never really been there before, a lot of different messages that we're trying to be conveyed to the American youth into the newly formed term called teenagers that had never been pushed in that regard. So all of these things can be traced back to the Tavistock Institute. Now, yesterday we talked a little bit about Jim Morrison, we talked about the Beatles, we talked about the Stones, and now we are talking about the Laurel Canyon situation. How many artists came out of this area, how many of them were involved with Tavistock. How many of them conveying messages that were told to them by Tavistock.
Speaker 5: So let's see where we left off.
Speaker 3: Yesterday we were talking about Steven Stills right from the band Crosby Stills in Nash right, and we were talking about.
Speaker 5: Them a little bit.
Speaker 3: Now we're gonna continue on with the Laurel Canyon, and we're gonna continue talking about the mamas and the papas, specifically one of the mamas named cass Elliott.
Speaker 2: I do want to say, though, for anybody that's just tuning in that doesn't listen to every episode. I know we put out a lot of shows, we do a lot of deep dives, we have a lot of conversations. But if you would like a little bit more of Jacob's famous bricked up word context as to what we're talking about, then go and listen to the previous Tavistock Institute episodes that we had done. It actually should be the two previous Cult of Conspiracy episodes on the Cult of Conspiracy podcast. So if you want to dive all the way into this rabbit hole, or maybe you just want to start right here, we'll do our very to try and keep everybody caught up. But essentially, this is a book that was written by an alleged former MI six agent who was able to kind of break a lot of this down and kind of kind of like a whistleblower in a sense. If you really think about it, it's like, what was this guy in the eighties?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: He started publishing his work in the early nineties, I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: Oh, and I think this book came out like two thousand and two or two thousand and four or something like that.
Speaker 4: But he has a lot of information.
Speaker 2: And I know that there's a lot of conspiracies out there, and a lot of them are very hard to prove, but this guy was able to be very specific, much more specific than your average run of the mill conspiracy theorist. Like this guy absolutely was fully immersed in all of this. So either he was a full on one of the most intelligent, deranged lunatics who comes up with these amazing out of this world fantasies, which there are people out there like, let's just.
Speaker 3: Be d indeed, but this you can also a fact check him and you can pull back and see what happened on what date and with what person and where and apparently your boy hasn't missed yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so uh, really really cool, really cool information here, especially if you're somebody that really wants to know. This is the motherload of conspiracies. Like, if all of this is true, this is the motherload you want to talk about. Literally every thought that you have has been construed in a way that they want you to think that way. It goes into the moral compass and you're subconscious and like your day to day thoughts are literally being controlled or at least suggested to in a way that it dude, it's so sinister.
Speaker 4: It's so sinister. So I love this kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: But let's get get started back to where we finished, it says before arriving in Laurel Canyon and opening the doors of his home to the soon so the soon to be famous, the already famous, and the infamous, such as the aforementioned Charlie Manson, whose quotes family also spent time at the Log Cabin and at the Laurel Canyon home of Mama cass Elliott, which, in case you didn't know, sat right across the street from the Laurel Canyon home of Abigail Folger and Void Tech Frakowski.
Speaker 4: But let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Speaker 2: That's one of the biggest like parentheses side notes that I've ever seen. So John Edmund Andrew Phillips was shockingly enough, yet another child of the military intelligence complex. The son of US Marine Corps Captain Claude Andrew Phillips and the mother who claimed to have a psychic in telekinetic powers. John attended a series of elite military prep schools in Washington, DC area, culminating in an appointment to the prestigious US Naval Academy at Annapolis. Another of those icons in one of Laurel Canyon's most flamboyant residents, is a young man by the name of David Crosby, founding member of the Seminole Laurel Canyon bands the Birds as We as well as of course Crosby stills in nash Crosby is not surprisingly the son of an Annapolis graduate in World War II military intelligence officer Major Floyd Delafield Crosby. Like others in this story, Floyd Crosby spent much of his post service time traveling the world. Those travels landed him in places like Haiti, where he paid a visit in nineteen twenty seven, when the country just happened to be coincidentally, of course, under military occupation by the US Marines. One of the Marines doing that occupying was a guy that we met earlier by the name of Captain Claude Andrew Phillips.
Speaker 4: Dude, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's that, you know, you think that a lot of movements and a lot of like your pop cultures and the people who are speaking out because you think that what they're saying is right, and you really want to get in that vibe and riff with them, and oh my god, yeah, he's actually he's preaching some shit, right, And then you find out it's like, why do they all have like former CIA parents or you know, military intelligence parents.
Speaker 4: It's always this way.
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 3: What's that one nasty ass hippie wanna be influencer chick.
Speaker 5: Shannon Blake right like her, I bet you do?
Speaker 3: She all she sings about high vibe things and hippie dippy things and all that.
Speaker 5: Then you find out that her.
Speaker 3: Dad is a contract pilot quote unquote for Lockheed Martin and he's absolutely a part of the military industrial complex. And it's like wait, oh, oh, so you are a plant. So Shannon Blake, there's nothing special about her. It's not like the lyrics of her song or something that most New age type people don't say on a daily basis.
Speaker 5: It's just that.
Speaker 3: She's objectively pretty and she her TikTok algorithm was boosted in such a way to.
Speaker 5: Make her famous. Ah gotcha.
Speaker 3: And the same could be said for all these people that we're talking about here, all these artists from back in the sixties, like and I love Jim Morrison, right, and I loved the Beatles, and I loved listening to these musics. Buffalo Buffalo, Springfield was brought up here, Crosby Stills, and Nash Credence, Like, they're bringing up bands that I absolutely love. But with that addendum, pretty much all of their parents were a part of military intelligence in some way, shape or form. And it's like, ooh, okay, so does Jacob actually like these bands? Or is it that these bands music was engineered in such a way to where we're still singing their songs sixty years post recording.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying, right right? It's like you talk about it all the time.
Speaker 2: What's that one like Church band that got Hill song, Yeah, got like super big because they know exactly which rhythm and which light show and which words to say in order to make everybody think that the Holy Spirit is all the way around them whenever they're playing their music Like that is the level of subconscious, like tinker, and so it's down to a science, Like they understand how the human mind works. They understand what makes a person do certain things and think certain things and counteract and all these kind of things. So whenever, whenever we say that there are legit like crisis actors, like it's not a joke, Like it's absolutely the first of all, there are absolutely crisis actors. We talked about the crisis actor school a time or two before.
Speaker 4: But there are also.
Speaker 2: Even the people that are being controlled in ways that they don't even know that they're being controlled, that are carrying out whatever the government or the elites want you to carry out, you know. And that's where it gets really sick, because it's like there is no original movement.
Speaker 3: I mean, somebody had to originate the thought, right, somebody had to think, all right, we want this to happen.
Speaker 5: Let's talk Hegelian dialectic real quick.
Speaker 3: We want the public to feel this right, or we want this group of people to feel this way.
Speaker 5: How do we get there? What chain of events?
Speaker 3: What domino effect can we instill to make sure that we get this result out of this group of people, right?
Speaker 5: So they formulate the.
Speaker 3: Plot, they put it all together, and then yet that one thing that kickstarts at that one flick of the first domino that sets everything else into effect. Apparently, and by all of our research that we can find, and I have done more research behind.
Speaker 5: The scenes on this one.
Speaker 3: I can't find anything to dispel the Tavistock Institute being in fact, the oldest on record brainwashing institute on Earth that is still operating in.
Speaker 5: That way today.
Speaker 3: And they get hired not just by governments, dude, They get hired by companies and ad agencies to tell them what color scheme this ad should be, What images should this ad show? What things would help us sell this new brand of candy more than the others like this?
Speaker 5: This is what they do.
Speaker 3: So when we find out that they were implemented and pivotal in the hippie movement of America which started the dissolving of the American.
Speaker 5: Culture, it's like, oh, yep, I absolutely could see it.
Speaker 4: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: And even think about, like all the companies out there that pay millions of dollars for the simplest of logos, right, like this is because the people that are creating those logos are very well versed in symbolism and and you know, certain color schemes that are going to play to the subconscious mind and stuff like that. And even think about, like on two and a half men, right, Charlie Sheen, he wrote jingles. That's what he did, right exactly, And those people that are writing those jingles.
Speaker 4: It's not just a catchy tune, dude.
Speaker 2: It is literally like tickling the the fucking ivories of your subconscious mind whenever these songs are being played.
Speaker 4: Like, why is it that you know you?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: I can't remember my mom's phone number, but I can tell you Gordon McKernan Law Offices phone number of Baton Rouge.
Speaker 5: How is that fair? Well? How about this?
Speaker 4: Have you seen the card game logos logos? No?
Speaker 3: Okay, So if you want to look this up as a matter of fact, this is to prove the point of how it's like sigil magic, it's color schemes, it's patterns and all of this.
Speaker 4: Oh essentially, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, it's a card game where you see it gives you a portion of some colors on it, but it doesn't show the word, it doesn't show the company name. And based on how well you know, that's how you win the games. If you can call out the logo that that's supposed to look like right now, tell me that you've been brainwashed without telling me you've been brainwashed, if you're able to win that game against your contemporaries, right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, like even like the the Boeing logo, you know what I mean, Like these these types of things that like why would First of all, most people really don't care too much about Boeing for example, let's just throw that out there. Boeing is not that's that's more of a military thing, right where, well airplanes, but I mean most people aren't well I mean, and who knows, Like I mean, you're gonna have your airplane enthusiasts that.
Speaker 4: Know, you know, numbers and names and all that shit.
Speaker 2: It's like the people that are addicted to like like freight trains and cars and shit like that. The autists yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, and Uh, I don't know. It's it's strange how certain logos like that stick in our mind even when we're not trying to learn them. And that's really the that's the thing, like, that's the magic. You don't need to learn about it. It's something that you're subconscious is always recording. It's your subconscious is always fucking on and even whenever you're not consciously paying attention, you're subconsciousnes and so it's it's fucking wild, dude. The actual brain science behind all this, it's dude, it has to be rooted in even before like Nazi occult. I know that we always talk about Project paper Clip, but that didn't even happen until what the fifties.
Speaker 3: Right, No, no, no, Tavistock goes before Nazism, right right, And that's why they implemented the Frankfurt Institute or the Frankfurt Universe very experiments earlier, because that was like the predecessor to what would become the grand scheme of Tavistock. But it was the same engineers, the same psychologists that were operating both programs at the same time. So yeah, absolutely, I think the Tavistock was in the post or pre World War One world But then they didn't really take root into the brainwashing aspect until they got World War One veterans and they started doing experiments on these dudes to see what they could do to push them to their breaking point. Guys that had already been in the trenches and were already mentally not in the strongest and most stable of mindsets. They were just kind of seeing what they could do to poke the bear to get a response out of them.
Speaker 2: Oh, now, absolutely like long game because it started what nineteen thirteen, and then they didn't really even start implementing a lot of it until the fifties.
Speaker 3: Right, exactly exactly, But that was the thing that was in England. They were doing this with World War One vets. They made their way to America in the twenties and in the thirties. Well, I say that Wilson. They had him in the teens, the nineteen teens, and they got him to dissolve the tariff agreements and make the ir rest. But that was like step one of a one thousand step plan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, whoever it is. This is why people say, dude on some real shit, if you really think about it. This is why people say that reptilians run the world because allegedly, reptilians live a lot longer than humans would. And so if you're if you're going to be somebody that's going to see this process carry out over time and have all the patients in the world, well, I mean, if you're a reptilian and you're living fucking you know, seven hundred years or whatever it is, then you know what I mean, Like, maybe maybe that's a thing, But I don't know. I still don't know what I feel about reptilians, to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, I believe there's a greater than zero percent chance that there are reptilians walking around in human skin suits that have injected themselves into the upper echelons of human society and power. Shit, there's a greater than zero percent chance of that, right, I mean, because.
Speaker 4: They're shape shifters, so that that would be the story.
Speaker 3: But I also believe that, with that being said, the Tall Grays and the Pleiadian group and the Alfred Draconians. The same way that I believe that there is more than one race of human being, I believe there's probably more than one species of alien and different races of those species, like all subreddits of each other. So yeah, with the whole conversation with reptilians and all, I could, I could see it. I'm not saying I fully endorse that theory, and I'm not saying that I go out of my way to try to debunk it either.
Speaker 5: I kind of put in that area of Yeah, probably could be sure.
Speaker 4: Fucking see one, though, you know, I don't want to be able to confirm it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like in the next few years, a lot of more of this, uh, the debunking and the whistleblowing that's going on from certain members of certain intelligence groups and military groups and things like that.
Speaker 5: I feel like we're gonna get a real good picture of.
Speaker 3: What these aliens actually are versus what speculation tells us they are here in the next few years.
Speaker 5: I could be so wrong here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope. So I think that.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing, Like the problem with all the alien shit is that who are you to believe? Because there's people that believe that they're all good, some people believe they're all bad. Some people believe that there's good and bad. Some people don't even believe that there are aliens. Some people believe that there are aliens, but that's just a new name for demon, you know what I mean. Like, so, where are you getting your information from and who's pushing it? And that's why it's you know, it's sketchy waters unless like you were to meet one or see one and then you'd be able to form your own opinion as to what they may be and what they may be, you know, here for or whatever.
Speaker 5: And we talked about that. I don't believe in just me.
Speaker 3: I understand a lot of people are going to disagree with what I'm about to say.
Speaker 5: That's fine. Everybody's entitled to their opinion.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that it's going to be a Project Blue Beam type situation whenever aliens make their presence known to humanity. I don't believe it's going to be a hologram or something like that put on by our powers to scare the people. I am of the belief that we are absolutely gonna have real physical contact, undisputed. The world is going to acknowledge that this is a real thing very soon.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: And that's the weird thing is is that whenever you think of, like the term hologram, it's like, all right, well, now we're thinking of hologram the way that we see like Tupac as a hologram on stage. And I don't even necessarily think that that's exactly what they mean by hologram whenever they're talking about like Project Bluebeam.
Speaker 4: It may be.
Speaker 2: But now that you know, now that we know like within quantum physics and stuff like that, what they've proved is that essentially everything that we are and everything that we see is holographic in nature. That it's not physical reality as we always thought it was. So if you're looking at it like that that, if this whole entire reality is a hologram, then how do you make how do you call a hologram in a hologram?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Bro? One of our cult members that hit us up on Patreon, which, by the way, if anybody wants to get in direct contact with me, I'm the one that runs the messaging on Patreon, so come check it out there.
Speaker 5: We can go like that shameless.
Speaker 3: But also one of our cult members sent the article showing a series of mirrors completely negates the observer effect from quantum mechanics.
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: So you know how we understand foreshore through the double slit experiment and all these stuff that atoms react differently whenever they're being observed by somebody versus when they're acting on their own. And we talked about how in the realm of the computer age, they are trying to send light back and forth to each other through photons, through fiber optics and all that, and they're now able to tell if they've been watched or observed by a third party, a hacker, if you will, because they are responding differently when they get back to where they're trying to go. The observer effect, quantum mechanics, all these things apparently. You know how if you've ever been to one of those mirror houses and you got like a mirror behind a mirror and it looks like an infinity loop they're looking into. If you do that properly, it negates the observer effect.
Speaker 2: That's the what is it called all the fucking tesseract, Like have you ever looked at a testsaact before, which is essentially like mirrors and mirrors and mirrors. It's like multi dimensional fucking it's the closest thing to like a four D or a five D shape. That we would be able to understand in the three D reality to where it looks like it literally goes on for infinity. Yeah, that's that's interesting. So wait, are you saying that the mirrors are would essentially like, uh, get.
Speaker 3: It the quantum mechanics to make it not know if it was observed or not, so it continues behaving its natural state way.
Speaker 2: So it only reacts in a certain way if it's directly observed.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Interesting, But I mean.
Speaker 3: Directly or indirectly, right, And they're still doing studies on this, so where it's not like a human being has to put eyes on this light photon for it to react differently.
Speaker 2: It could be even a camera. It notices that observation too.
Speaker 3: Exactly, unless you put it through a series of mirrors, and then it ever even checks up and it doesn't act like it's being observed whatsoever.
Speaker 4: That's fucking awesome. I love that even more.
Speaker 3: Now is it awesome or does it mean that now they've found a way to hack the unhackable?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I would actually suggest that the photons that are being observed, they that when you put it in the context of well, they act differently whenever they're being observed, and they also act differently whenever they're being indirectly observed. That would prove to me that there's some sort of sentience to the photons. Sure that it's not necessarily scientifically cut and dry, that it's almost like some kind of consciousness or sentience that is somehow coordinating with you in the energetic field in a sense, just to get a little crazy here and so now it's not necessarily interacting with a thing, and maybe that's maybe that's how you're able to trick it. That's probably how we're being tricked too, if you really think about it, like if you know you hear about you know, like who's watching us? And you know all these like higher dimensional type entities we talked about string theory and all the different dimensions and what's capable in those different dimensions and shit like that. Maybe that's why the unseen is so unseen to us, because they're looking at us through a series of mirrors or something like that. Sure, there's just no way to say, there's no way of knowing we're we're the fucking rats in the maze, dude.
Speaker 5: It's it's insane, bro.
Speaker 3: I will say this as far as the mirrors being able to negate the observer effect for the principle of science being able to observe how these photons and how just matter in general acts when it's not being observed as long as you're using mirrors like it, it's like watching somebody through a double pay mirror. They don't know they're being watched. They're acting the way that they're going to act regardless. Right for the science of it, I think that's wonderful, and I'm with you it's badass. We could do more studies into it, figure out more of these secrets.
Speaker 5: I'm with you.
Speaker 3: Other side of that, that gives us a whole nother realm of how we won't know if the information was observed by a third party or a nefarious party, I should say, or not, because now this information's out, So it's like the cat and man.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, the cat and mouse game has now begun.
Speaker 3: As far as quantum mechanics goes, it's fascinating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's and I don't even want to say sentience. I don't even think that's the right word, but I guess the consciousness. The more correct term would probably just be awareness, which is consciousness which which yeah, which some people would say that would be considered consciousness, but you know what I mean, Like I don't want to get into semantics and stuff like that, but just the fact that it's aware that it's being monitored, and sometimes it's not aware that it's being monitored through literally like smoke and mirrors.
Speaker 4: Literally.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 3: All Right, we gotten off topic here anyway, back to Laurel Canyon.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll re rate here.
Speaker 2: But David yeah, yeah, all right, So but David Crosby is much much, is much more than just the son of Major Floyd Delafield Crosby. David Van David Van Courtland Crosby, as it turns out, is a scion of the closely intertwined Van Cortland, Van Shullier and Van Rensailor families. See, these are the names that you never know. This is like you know, we always talk about it's not the Rothchild or the Rockefellers. It's the higher up kind of names that you're never going to be really aware of.
Speaker 4: I think these.
Speaker 3: Actual powers that be the shadow government and the families that actually run the world that you've never heard of before.
Speaker 5: One percent.
Speaker 2: And while you're probably thinking the Van Who families, I can assure you that if you plug those names in over at Wikipedia, you can spend a pretty fair amount of time reading up on the power wielded by this clan for the last oh two and a quarter centuries or so. Suffice it to say that the Crosby family tree includes a truly dizzying array of US senators and congressmen, state senators and assemblymen, governors, mayors, judges, Supreme Court justices, revolutionary and Civil War generals, signers of the Declaration of Dependence, and members of the Continental Congress. It also includes, I should hasten to add, for those of you with a taste for such things, more than a few high ranking Masons. Stephen van Rensailor the third, for example, reportedly served as a Grand Master of Masons for New York. And if all that isn't impressive enough, According to the New England Genealogical Society, David van Cortland, Crosby is also a direct descendant of Founding fathers and Federalist Papers authors Alexander Hamilton and John Jay Wow.
Speaker 3: So as far as a pedigree for this guy, Crosby of you know, the music industry, or so we think, has a long standing history within American politics. So when this institute was trying to find a new plug, they didn't have to look far. And again, all these other bands that we've listed here today all came from Laurel Canyon, all came from nk Ulture, which all came from Tavistock.
Speaker 5: It all connect. It's not even like a crazy line on the court board.
Speaker 3: It's it's if at this point, it's more like a metal chord, not a not a yarn. It's insane. It's like welded in place. How connected they are?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is more than a coincidence.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Another shining star on the Laurel Canyon scene just a few years later will be singer songwriter Jackson Brown, who.
Speaker 4: Is are you?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Are you getting bored as?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Are you getting as bored with this as I am? The product of a career military family, Brown's father was assigned to postwar reconstruction work in Germany, which very likely means that he was in the employ of the OSS, the precursor of the CIA. As readers of my of my understanding, the F word, I guess is that a book or something that he wrote.
Speaker 5: Maybe I think it's another article that this author wrote.
Speaker 2: May recall US involvement. Is post war reconstruction in Germany largely consisted of maintaining as much of the Nazi infrastructure as possible while shielding war criminals from capture and prosecution. Against that backdrop, Jackson Brown was born in a military hospital in Heidelberg, Germany. Some two decades later he emerged as Oh never mind, I love this guy. Let's talk about the three other Laurel Canyon vocalist who will rise to dizzying heights of fame and fortune. Gary Jerry Beckley, Dan Peak and Dewey Bunnell. Individually, these three names are probably unknown to visually all readers, but collectively as the Banned America, the three will score huge hits in the early seventies with such songs as Ventura Highway, A Horse with No Name, and The Wizard of Oz themed the Tin Man. I guess I probably don't need to add here that all three of these lads were products of the military intelligence community. Beckley's dad was the commander of the now defunct West Royce Slip USAF base near London, England, a facility deeply immersed in intelligence operations. Bunnell's Bunnell's and Peaks fathers were both rear Air Force officers serving under Beckley's dad at West roy Slip, which is where the three boys first met.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, dude, they brought up earlier, like two days ago, we talked about how this institute, Tavistock is super super involved with the United States Air Force Intelligence as a whole. Now, yeah, have we brought up some Naval intelligence as well and some other branches, but the Air Force Intelligence is kind of in its own classification right, and that makes sense because they're the ones that are involved with satellites and things with space and all this. So to show that all of these bands fathers were involved with Air Force Intelligence, again, I don't believe that there is a coincidence with this one. I believe this was kind of a part of the plan.
Speaker 4: And I'll even go as far as to say that there's a possibility that these kids were unaware.
Speaker 3: Dude, Okay, if you were to say one band, maybe three of these bands were unaware that all of their dads happened to be veterans and whatever and worked out that way, I.
Speaker 5: Could get down with it.
Speaker 3: We are talking about the majority of the movers and shakers of the hippie movement. Dude, there's no way that this was a coincidence.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, what if there was a gentle nudge to influence their kids of thinking this way? Like, think about it, Like everybody else during this time listening to this music were very easily hypnotized by the music and didn't really think anything of the certain movement, the certain movements that sprang from it. I mean, if you were trying to really push a movement, would you necessarily tell your kid the entire story as to why they're being promoted or I feel like, you know, if you keep them in the dark and keep them genuine about what he's or what he or she or they are doing, then I think that it's more likely that they're they're going to stay with it kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Do you understand what I'm trying to say?
Speaker 3: I do, But I can't imagine a world and where all these retired Air Force intelligence officers are trying to nudge their kids into the arts.
Speaker 5: I just I can't see that.
Speaker 3: Like I said, if you were to show one band, even a small group of bands that happenstance, all of their dads were members of the military at some point. Okay, I could see that as a coincidence, and even a few of them with the intel side of the military. Okay, yeah, I could. I could imagine a world where there's like, statistically, you're gonna have that. We're talking post World War two. A lot of people served in World War Two. I get it, bro for this level and to go this hard. And it's not like some of these guys were involved in country and Western music and some of these guys were involved in the duop groups. No, no, no, all of them were a part of the hippie movement, which was systemically anti war and anti military and led protests and all these things. I'm not saying I can't imagine veterans did that with their kids.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to say that they're entirely left in the dark. But maybe they just thought that they had more power than what they thought in a sense.
Speaker 4: So look at it like this.
Speaker 2: Diddy probably believed that he was the kingpin of all the shit that was running through him. He probably believed that he was the gatekeeper.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: He absolutely was not even a thought. He absolutely was, But who.
Speaker 4: Was allowing that to happen?
Speaker 2: Even higher up than Diddy that allowed them to throw Ditty under the bus?
Speaker 3: Tatistock, And did he even know that? I don't think so, not until it was too late.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying about these guys.
Speaker 3: If it wasn't for somebody coming out about the the atrocities that Diddy had committed, he'd still be at large right now, because he has been for the past few decades.
Speaker 5: But see, that's the other conversation.
Speaker 3: This article is mostly going to talk about the hippie bands of the sixties and seventies and all of that.
Speaker 5: But bro, we could That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We could probably do an entire show, like an entire new podcast separate from the Cult to Conspiracy, completely dedicated to Tavistock and probably never run out of things to talk about because of how many things they had been involved with. We've and they brought it up in this article about the gang wars in LA in the sixties. They're negating the entire East West Battle of the nineties and eighties, right, They're completely negating When NWA was brought into a room with some high level execs and they said, hey, listen, y'all talking about some gangster rap things. We need you to lean more heavily into that, and we're gonna boost your sales. We're gonna do this for you and all that, which everybody in the music industry acknowledges that that meeting took place, but no one can confirm who these quote unquote officiating bodies were that told them to lean more heavily into it. I am of the belief, especially after learning everything we've learned so far, that was Tavistock agents.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. That's what I'm trying to say is that the people that are being thrown under the bus are clearly not the ones that have construed this plan from the very the very beginning.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, no, no, no way, no did he wasn't he was.
Speaker 3: He played his role beautifully, right the same way the Beatles played their role beautifully.
Speaker 5: They weren't the masterminds of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, the same way Tupac played his role beautifully, literally beautiful actor, dude, a gay actor at that, And then he puts on this whole persona and this whole facade about how he's a gangster and he's from you know, the West Side, and you know what I mean. Like all, it's all a show, and so in that show was designed for a certain reaction in order to be able to influence the American people in.
Speaker 4: Multiple types of ways.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, so, continuing on it says we could also I suppose discuss Mike Nesmith of The Monkeys and Corey Corey Wells of the Three Dog Night who both arrived in la not long after serving time with the US Air Force. Nesmith also inherited a family fortune estimated at twenty five million dollars. Graham Parsons, who would briefly replace David Crosby and the Birds before fronting the Flying Burrito Brothers, was the son of Major cecil Ingram cecil Ingram Coon Dog Connor the second, a decorated military officer in Bob Pilot who reportedly flew over fifty combat missions. Parsons was also an error on his mother's side to the formidable Snively family fortune, said to be the wealthiest family in the executive in the exclusive enclave of winter Haven, Florida. The Sniveley family was the proud owner of Snively Groves, Incorporated, which reportedly owned as much as one third of all the citrus groves in the state of Florida.
Speaker 3: So we're talking about guys that came from big money, old money right, and now all of a sudden, all of their kids are a part of this new wave, new.
Speaker 5: Cultural movement in America.
Speaker 3: Again, there's way too many red flags on the plate to ignore him.
Speaker 4: As it goes.
Speaker 2: As one scrolls through the roster of Laurel Canyon superstars, what one finds far far often than not are the sons and daughters of the military intelligence complex and the sons and daughters of extreme wealth and privilege, and oftentimes you'll find both rolled into one convenient pack. Every once in a while, you will also stumble across a former child actor, like the aforementioned Brandon de Wilde or Monkey Monkey Mickey Dolans or eccentric prodigy Van Dyke Parks. You might also encounter some former mental patients, such as James Taylor, who spent time in two different mental institutions in Massachusetts before hitting the Laurel Canyon scene, or Larry Wildman Fisher, who was institutionalized repeatedly during his teen years, once for attacking his mother with a knife, an act that was gleefully mocked by Zappa on the cover of Fisher's first album. Finally, you might find the offspring of an organized crime figure like Warren Zevon, the son of William Stumpy zevonn a lieutenant for infamous La crime lord Mickey Cohen, So and Cohen.
Speaker 5: That would be the Jewish mafia. Just so we're all on the same page here.
Speaker 3: But I mean, most groups had their mafia at the Italian Mafia, the Italian Mafia, the Russian Mafia, the Jewish mafia. Everybody had their group, right for sure. But I didn't know this before we read this. That sweet baby James James Taylor, Oh fucking I've seen Fire and I've seen rain himself.
Speaker 4: Beautiful song. I love that song.
Speaker 3: But he was also a Lauren Canyon guy. Yep, and it been institutionalized twice. Now, let's talk about some more of Tavistock Institute in the United States.
Speaker 2: You know, I've actually before we get into that, I've heard a certain like rap artists and record label owners and stuff like that. They they've a lot of them been coming out of the woodworks telling everybody exactly how all that shit's really gone down. And there was a conversation I can't believe, I can't remember who it was between, but they were saying something along the lines of like, do you know how many people in this world are amazing at rapping? Like it's not sure, it's not even really like that complicated. Once you get in, once you are you know, are familiar with it, and you're practicing it every day, it comes like really easy to some people, right, not to everybody.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying I could.
Speaker 3: Rap, no, no, but I can show you on every construction side I've ever worked on, probably twenty dudes that could spit harder bars than name your rapper, right. And the reason why is because they've been doing it since they were kids. Once you are witty enough to come up with things off the top of your dome and you can get a flow to it and you have a rhythm with your words, boom, there you go.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: And so the point behind that is it's not that the rappers that are on that are in the rap scene with you know, all the glitz and glam and all the spotlights on them, are that amazing. It's just that they could have just been a regular ass dude who was decent at rapping that decided to go along with the whatever narrative is trying to be pushed, right, And that's the thing is that there are so many people out there with amazing voices, talented lyrically and musically and everything else.
Speaker 4: All they do they have their crop to pick from, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like ever example is Travis Scott, perfect example, right, And me and my son were just having this conversation the other day. He's super into Kendrick Rayer right now, which I love Kendrick Lamar. Don't get me wrong, I do. I don't like listening to him every single day. But like if you even if you go back to Mad City to now, okay, he is he actually is a true rap artist.
Speaker 5: Okay, I can get down with this.
Speaker 3: But he was having this argument with me about who is the biggest rap artist in the world right now, A quick Google search will tell you still to this day as of time recording, Drake, Kendrick, Travick Scott. Now, real quick, two of those three were planted in there, okay.
Speaker 5: And I'm not even saying the Kendrick was or wasn't.
Speaker 3: I'm personally of the belief at this moment that he wasn't new information might come out later.
Speaker 4: There's no way he wasn't.
Speaker 2: I mean, you get a fucking spot at the super Bowl halftime show and you just somehow get there organically.
Speaker 3: Bro come on, well no, no, but he's been in it since the late nineties. He's not like some up and coming star that nobody knew about ten years ago. You know what I'm saying, But that's my point. Drake was an actor who got in with the right crowd, play the right game, Let Diddy diddle him. It's a whole thing, and now he's number one at the top. Travis Scott is another example of this. No one knew who he was until Kylie Jenner.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: You can find him being featured in a couple of songs a few years back, but there's nothing that set him apart from his contemporaries. He's not good. He's decent at best. Now, how is he the number three biggest on earth right now? Because he started dating Kylie Jenner, he released an album, she told all of her fans to go check it out, and then boom, it goes triple platinum. Now everybody wants Travis Scott on their next track, and it's like, for what.
Speaker 5: But that's the point.
Speaker 3: Stars can be made or broken overnight based off of how the culture moves. The Kardashians are masters of understanding how the culture moves.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're they're for sure, you know, gatekeepers in some kind of way. But even still like, and I was actually having this thought the other night, you know, because whenever you meet new people, you go out to you know, have a conversation with somebody at Walmart, in line or whatever, and some some people will ask you, well, what do you do? I feel very reluctant to say that I'm a professional podcaster. Now, the optics of it is is that we are. You know, we do this for a living, we do this every day, so by all, by standard definition, we are professional podcasters. I don't feel professional, like, I don't feel like it's something that is that I don't feel that it's something that almost anybody can do.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I do feel like it's something that almost anybody can do, which is why we always try and tell everybody, you know, get on this podcast. I don't necessarily think that we're far and above anybody else. So to call yourself a professional at something that literally we made up like and that's the same thing with with music industry and with Hollywood. And yes, you can sharpen your craft over time, but you're just a fucking guy making up along the way and you're trying to find your footing to call yourself a professional anything. So that's that was kind of like my argument against the whole kenjuck lamar. Well, he's a professional, he's been doing it for so long. He's just a guy that is saying words and a rhythmic like nature that happens to be a little creative. There's nothing really that special about him, just like there's nothing really that special about anybody that is that is, you know, big in the scene within media or music or in podcasts or anything like that. It's just that our curiosity is honestly like our greatest weapon at that point.
Speaker 3: But that's the that's the dichotomy of being an artist, right. I'm not necessarily saying that you and I are artists, right, but as far as like the music industry goes, a guy makes jelly roll, perfect example, right, ten years ago, he was not who we think.
Speaker 5: Of as jelly roll.
Speaker 3: He blew up because people on SoundCloud, found him and love his music.
Speaker 5: That's music he.
Speaker 3: Creates, he makes it up, he writes it down, he sings it, and people want to spend millions of dollars to go see him play and buy his music. Right, it's the same thing. So yeah, to say that you are a professional podcaster, yeah, I'm with you on that. You get a little bit of imposter syndrome a little bit with it, and maybe that's what it is. But I also i'm with you on that, Like, it's nothing that sets us apart. It's not like we're somehow more special or more in tuned or more intelligent than any other person. We've just been doing it consistency, consistently, rather for longer.
Speaker 2: I guess that's the thing is too, is that you know, before I started podcasting, I used to look up to a lot of podcasters. I used to be like, oh my god, they're so good. I can't imagine meeting them. We put these people on pedestals and then you talk to them and you're like, oh wait, they're just like us. They're just normal fucking people who just have a genuine curiosity about what we're being lied to about it. It's not necessarily that they're not special or that they are special. It's just that they're nothing really sets anybody else apart.
Speaker 5: You know. It's a decad with a microphone, same as us.
Speaker 2: That's and the same thing goes for probably actors, you know, the same thing goes for probably musicians and everybody else. It's like we hold certain people in such high regards because of how amazing they are in something, but deep to their core, they're nothing different than anybody else.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: When I was in DC, that that mole got shattered for me for a lot of things.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: I met a lot of high ranking military members, high ranking politicians, a lot of actors, a lot of musicians that would come in and out of DC for dinner, gallows or whatever the case was.
Speaker 5: And you would get the opportunity or I would.
Speaker 3: Anyway, just because of the job that I was doing to kind of not have these long and depth conversations with them. But more often than not, I would find myself having a cocktail with somebody that I've seen on the news and somebody I have seen on TV and all these things.
Speaker 5: You know what I learned.
Speaker 3: They put their pants on one leg at a time, like everyone else. Everybody's got a mama. Everybody deals with getting the stomach flu when it hits. Everybody is just a fucking person, dude. Now, they may be better at certain things than others, Like there are certain people that are way better at interviewing people than others, but that's also because they've been conducting interviews for twenty fucking years.
Speaker 5: Right, Right, there's a right, There's some.
Speaker 3: People that are way better at playing guitar than others, but that's also because they've been playing it since they were ten and now they're fifty. You see what I'm saying. But that doesn't they're not heroes by any means. It's it's a lot of well some are. There are some heroes out there. My point is, everybody is just a person, dude. These actors, these people that we put up on these pedestals and we.
Speaker 5: Think of the you know, we think the world of these people.
Speaker 3: They're just a person that happens to have been doing what they're doing so well and for so long that they have made a living doing it.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 2: And whenever you actually meet the people in real life, that's whenever it becomes more obvious, you know, Like I've I've met certain people who I used to put on such a high pedestal, Like, for example, I'm a huge Steelers fan, right, and I used to work at this one pizza place in Baton Rouge called Rotolo shout Out, even though I got fired from there four times. But ye, but shout out over there. I met a former Steeler and his name's Ryan Clark. He's a big personality on ESPN and all that shit now. But whenever I saw him, I was like, this guy's really not that much of a specimen, you know what I'm saying, Like it's just the TV makes them pop a little bit more.
Speaker 4: And the same thing.
Speaker 2: Dude, I met Chad Michael Murray at a best Buy look like a regular fucking guy. I was on the set of twenty one Jump Street as an extra. I met Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum. Dude, whenever I met Channing Tatum, I was like, Dude, you look like you have the same body as I do. Like we're the same height, We're not that you know, we're not that different and stuff like that. And so there's just something about movie magic that really like builds this fantasy in people's minds. And obviously I think that the same thing is with really anything could be if you get TikTok famous or Instagram famous or podcast famous or anything like that.
Speaker 4: It's like, dude, everybody's the fucking same, you know, bro.
Speaker 3: And you watch these people in interviews, right, this person it could be an influencer, it could be at or whatever the case is, and not the one where they're all glitzed and glammed up to promote the movie, because at that point they still have it turned on, right, But you could watch them in these podcasts. And that's another reason why I love podcasts so much, is because it's very informal. Right, it's not so much lights, camera action more often than not, but it's more personal, right, and you get to who this person actually is. More often than not, they're just a dude, or they're just a chick that has happened to fall into this line of work, and they're just they're cool, you know what I mean. Sometimes they do get a little too big for their bridges. Sometimes they do get a little too full of themselves and they believe that they are apart from everyone else. An example that would be Taylor Swift, by the way, Piece of shit. But then you get others that have they're just no, dude, I'm just a guy.
Speaker 5: I make music.
Speaker 3: And they could talk about kind of what the inspiration was behind this song or some of their favorite parts of the tour. They just went on or oh this one part, I remember when we filmed this movie. This thing happened behind the scenes, and this and this, but and you know, in the dressing room it was so fucking hilarious and by bab and you learn they're just people. They're just people that hole never meet your heroes kids. Sometimes that's true, because sometimes your heroes do turn out to be pieces of shit. The other side of that coin is that you learn that your heroes are literally.
Speaker 4: Just like you, right right, And the same thing goes.
Speaker 2: It's like like certain people will will meet you know, you or I outside of the show, just for example, somebody some people will meet us for the first time, and it's almost like they built up this fantasy of who we are because we just so happen to be in this bubble only talking about conspiracies, right, and so that's who we are, that we know everything about conspiracies, and and that's just literally all we talk about.
Speaker 4: All day long, every single day.
Speaker 2: We eat, sleep, breathe, and fuck conspiracies, right, and it's like, you know, we also got other shit going on, like there's more to us, and so it's it's almost like you got to tear down the the enigma of whatever. I don't know, I'm not trying to get all crazy, but my point is, My point is is that that's how a lot of these people are promoted is because everybody are just They're just people, and certain people can be put on certain high pedestals, and you shouldn't be putting anybody on a pedestal because everybody's made up of the same shit's record, so you can put anybody else up there. It's not that crazy. Like whenever you see a Kendrick Lamar or a Drake or an Eminem or a fucking Tom Hanks or an Adam Sandler, it's like it's just people that have been honing on their craft. They're still like fucking just regular dudes.
Speaker 3: And perfact example of that, how many pictures have we seen of Adam Sandler in New York dress like a bum, like literally dressed like he not homeless, but dressed like just an average Joe blow. Anybody wants to walk up on the street and talk to him for him, and he's there.
Speaker 5: He sure, He's just a guy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And it's not saying that we're on some sort of a level of celebrity with these people by any means. No, even the people that have like met us in the wild, right, please approach us, say what's up, tell us that you love the show, tell us what you do love about the show, whatever the case.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, we're not. We are not celebrities.
Speaker 3: We are too dumbassies with microphones that just so happened to have been doing this for coming up on five years, Like that's that's all this is. And we've had people do that. Yeah, we've had people walk up to be like, oh my god, all the guys, it's up, homie, We chill.
Speaker 5: We're just normal dudes.
Speaker 3: And I don't think we're ever gonna change that, to be honest with you, I can't. I can't imagine a world where I start thinking of myself as some sort of.
Speaker 5: Upper echelon motherfucker, Like I just don't have it in me. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: My point is is that we're we're in that same you know, kind of category is everybody. You know, certain people will make up a caricature of you and they think that that's who you are and all you're about, and that's all there is to you. But there's a lot more death, just like everybody listening, Like everybody has a lot more depth than just what they're interested in talking about. And so that was kind of my point, and the same thing goes with everybody else as far as you know, fucking Hollywood and all that music industry bullshit.
Speaker 3: You've heard that, Like, you're more than your hobbies, right, This was a hobby that became a side hustle that became the main job that has now become the career.
Speaker 4: Still a hobby, it's still a hobby.
Speaker 5: It's still a thing that's fun as hell.
Speaker 3: And even if the you know, the ad revenue and whatever went away, we would still be doing this because we thoroughly enjoy it.
Speaker 5: This is a passion of ours.
Speaker 4: But we did it for free for years, right exactly.
Speaker 3: It still would continue regardless of what the future holds, you know, So I just, yeah, I do love this though, best job I've ever.
Speaker 2: Had, oh dude, Like it's top notch for us anyway, it might not be something for everybody, you know, because remember even you know, my original co host had it became too much for him, you know, not because it was difficult or hard, you know, just getting on camera and talking into a microphone wasn't that.
Speaker 4: It was just that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whenever you dive into these rabbit holes, it can be a little bit scary, and it can crash the illusion that you built of what reality actually is. And that's really the point of this entire show is to break the illusion of the reality that you think you live in and stop trusting in people that you shouldn't be trusting in kind of thing. So yeah, anyway, I agree, get back to it. So the Tavistock Institute in the United States, now we're getting a little bit more personal for all of our americanos out there. Flow Laboratories gets contracts from the National Institutes of Health. Merle Thomas Corporation gets contracts from the US Navy. Analyzes data from satellites. Walden Research does work in the field of pollution control planning research. I thought it was getting ready to go and planned parenthood Planning Research Corporation, Arthur D. Little Tempo Operations Research Incorporated, part of approximately three hundred and fifty firms who conduct research and conduct surveys, makes recommendations to government. They are part of what President Eisenhower called a possible danger to public policy that could itself become captive of a scientific technological elite. Indeed, indeed, Brookings Institution dedicates its work to what it calls a national agenda. Wrote presidents. They wrote President Hoover's Program, President Roosevelt's New Deal, the Kennedy Administration's New Frontiers Program, A deviation from A deviation from it may have cost JFK's life and President Johnson's Great Society. Brookings has been telling the United States government how to conducts its affairs for the past seventy years and is still doing so.
Speaker 3: The heights the Brookings Institute being one of these think tanks that is a subsidizary, a subsidiary excuse me of Tavistock.
Speaker 5: It's one of their American outlets, if you will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So it's all constructed, is what they're what he's trying to say here, And.
Speaker 3: If you want to go back two episodes where we listed all of the institutions that conduct these polling surveys and conduct these thought tanks.
Speaker 5: The Heritage Foundation is one of them. Project twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: The Heritage Foundation is a subsidiary of Tavistock.
Speaker 5: It's all a part of the plan, y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm not even shocked by that. I mean, because they're known for their think tanks exactly.
Speaker 3: Now, not everything that the think tank produces gets put through to fruition, but please understand that they have been moving and shaking the American political system and the American culture and all of the propaganda that we have gotten for going one hundred years now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Yeah, it's a constructed reality, not constructed by us.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 2: The Hudson Hudson Institute. This institution has done more to shape the way Americans react to political and social events, think, vote, and generally conduct themselves than perhaps any except the Big Five. Hudson specializes in defense policy research and relations with the USSR. Most of its military work is classified as secret. One idea during the Vietnam War was to build a mote around Segon. Hudson may be properly classified as one of the Committee of three hundreds brainwashing establishments. One of its largest clients in the in the US Department of Defense, which includes matters of civil defense, national security, military policy, and arms control.
Speaker 3: Indeed, indeed, now there's a little bit of an editor note on that one. Now let's move on to the National Training Laboratories.
Speaker 2: The National Training Laboratories, one of the key institutions established for this purpose is the United States was the National Training Laboratories, founded in nineteen forty seven by members of the Ta Tavistock network in the United States and located originally on an estate in Bethel, Maine. The National Training Laboratory had its explicit purpose the bra brainwashing of leaders of the government, educational institutions, and corporate bureaucracies in the Tavistock method, and then using these quote unquote leaders to either themselves run Tavistock group sessions in their organizations or to hire other similarly trained group leaders to do the job. The quote unquote nuts and bowls of the NTL operation revolves around the particular form of Tavistock degenerate psychology known as group dynamics, developed by German Tavistock operative Kurt LeWinn, who immigrated to the United States and the nineteen thirties, and whose students founded the NTL.
Speaker 3: And we did talk about Kurt Lohan in the first episode when we first delved into Tavistock.
Speaker 5: It all connects, y'all.
Speaker 2: In a lunite brainwashing group, a number of individuals from varying backgrounds and personalities are manipulated by a group leader to form a consensus of opinion, achieving a new group identity. The key to the process is the creation of a controlled environment in which stress is introduced sometimes called dissonance, to crack an individual's belief structure using the peer pressure of other group members. The individual is cracked and a new personality emerges with new values. The degrading experience causes the person to deny that any change has taken place.
Speaker 5: In that way, oh, I'm sorry, ed.
Speaker 2: In that way, an individual is brainwashed without the victim knowing what has taken place. This is what I was talking about as far as the bands and the group members that maybe they didn't even fucking know that's how they would do it.
Speaker 3: I think their parents were brainwashed in that regard, and then they basically put their children or let their children run this way as Lambsford slaughter. But all of these kids came out of Laurel Canyon. Right, Their parents served in different places all over the world. Now, how did all of these US Air Force intelligence officers, all of them from all over the world, some in London, some in Germany, in some in Annapolis, Maryland, which is a navalist To set the point, how did all of their kids individually end up in Laurel Canyon to become brainwashed and then start the hippie wave. You see what I'm saying. I'm not saying that you're off base. Maybe they brainwashed their own children. Maybe the parents were brainwashed and didn't even realize that it was happening to them. Maybe it was all complicit in the plan. Like, I don't know, but I do love how they said this. Right, they manipulated by a group leader to form a consensus of opinions, achieving a new group identity.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: The creation in ald environment in which stress is introduced sometimes called dissonance. So are we talking about political dissonance aka political stress? And you get a group of people, right, Let's say you get just a ballpark example here, you get ten people that are of one political opinion.
Speaker 5: Doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: It could be gun rights, could be what doesn't matter right, And you get one person who is vehemently against them all and you lock them in a room for hours, there's gonna be a little bit of stress on that one individual. By the end of this conversation, they're gonna come out of there with a completely new idea. It may not have been one hundred percent in favor of gun rights, but they're gonna be a lot more softer towards the conversation of gun rights. Right, And now all of a sudden they believe that it's their opinion without ever realizing that they have been brainwashed. That can be used tried, rins and repeats for a planned parenthood, for gay rights, for a new war that America needs to get involved with because those people need some freedom. Never mind the fact they got really good oil. Right, This is the point. This is how this goes. It is a form of Tavistock brainwashing, and they know how to do it to perfection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's essentially subtle suggestions. Because here's the thing, as far as and this is why suggestions are so powerful within hypnosis.
Speaker 4: And I know a lot about this.
Speaker 2: The reason why suggestions are so powerful within hypnosis is because if you tell somebody to think something. They're less likely to think that way because they know that they're being controlled. However, if you suggest something as if like, ah, give or take it, you know it's not necessarily my opinion, but it could be yours if you decide to latch onto it. Now they can now it's theirs. Now they can stand on something.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: They didn't steal that idea from anybody else. It's almost their own. Meanwhile, the people who are hypnotizing threw that suggestion in there so the you would come to that level of understanding. And that's where suggestion can be so sinister. Now that being said, within my past life aggressions, I don't suggest anything because I know just the power that it has. And any good, you know, good hypnotist that is really just trying to search for what's in your subconscious without planting anything, knows not to suggest Jack diedly shit, because you're not trying to steer anything, whereas these people absolutely are through the power of suggestion.
Speaker 3: Would you call yourself a hypnotherapist or a hypnotist. I feel like there's a difference.
Speaker 4: Same thing.
Speaker 2: I'm hypnotizing, yeah, and it is therapeutic, but also I'm not like I personally, I don't believe in the stage hypnosis. I don't believe in that because yes, more people are suggestible than others, But to say that they're in such a hypnotic trance that they have absolutely no idea that they're up on stage making themselves look like fucking buffoons, like you're doing that if you let's just say that somebody is up there and they are very suggestible, and they are up on stage and they're told to quack like a duck. There's still a piece of you, as you know, whenever I hypnotize you, you know you're still there. If you wanted to say no, you could. It's just that some people would rather go along with the mystique. And you know, the the imagination of hypnosis, all that shit is not really what you think it is. Like you're you're never going to be able to You're never going to be able to hypnotize somebody. Legit, you're not going to be able to hypnotize somebody into like giving you a million dollars and then they snap out of the hypnosis and by like, oh my god, where did my million dollars go?
Speaker 4: That's not how it works at all.
Speaker 3: But that's and I'm not trying to like steal man you here, strawman or the fuck, but that is your training in hypnotism, right, that has taught you how to do it in this way. You're saying there is no form of hypnosis to where it could be to that extreme or is it just that you haven't been shown something like that yourself? And I'm speaking completely out of ignorance here.
Speaker 2: So we're talking about essentially, whenever you're hypnotized, you're you're put into a trance, and which essentially that's what little kids are always in, right, Yeah, so you can always go tell like I tell my daughter all the time, hey go take out the trash, or hey go put this in the sink or whatever. It's not that she's like, let me try and think of a good example here, because.
Speaker 3: I've experienced your hypnosis and I can tell you all good cult members that want to experience a past life regression. No, it's not, it's not suggesting anything. It is one hundred percent you are steering your own hypnosis. If well, I want to say you are like the individual, you're not steering it. You're more or less observing what you are seeing right, Jonathan is not steering the conversation. He's not telling you what to see. He's asking you questions about what is around you. And that's it, right, It's it's very very light trance kind of conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The idea is that your conscious mind is out of the way and your subconscious mind is at the fourth front, but still your conscious mind is always in the background, like it's all I was there.
Speaker 3: But I would argue that there is a type of hypnosis, one that you probably haven't been taught because the Lors canon didn't do this type of hypnosis, right, But the type of Tavistok does, or other groups that are nefarious or evil minded, that can absolutely make someone do something against their will in a hypnotic trance.
Speaker 5: I think that that exists to.
Speaker 4: Get up on stage and bark like a dog, though, and you have not.
Speaker 3: On stage, because I mean that's like saying stage magic isn't real magic. Well, like, well, yeah, it's an illusion, right, it's for the show. And I could agree with you on that, But do you think that there's no type of hypnosis where it's to that level, not on stage nefarious actors hypnotizing somebody to carry out a deed or a task or whatever the case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, and that's what we talked about with MK Ultra. There's there's that torture involved in all these other techniques. It's not strictly hypnosis. If hypnosis itself was so strong, you wouldn't need to torture anybody.
Speaker 5: That's true, you.
Speaker 3: Know, it wouldn't any difference between hypnosis and brainwashing though, right.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. So brainwashing, there's all these different tactics and techniques that you have to employ in order to fully carry out whatever it is. Whereas a simple hypnosis, like even dating back to the old school, where you would take like a pocket watch you're getting very sleepy, and just stare into it and you would do that for a half an hour until the person falls into a deep trance. Even then you're you're not gonna be able to convince somebody that is something that they wouldn't necessarily even agree to. Whenever they're they're in the conscious mind, like the conscious mind is always in the back, and so that's where the torture techniques really come in because they're trying to hammer that fucking conscious mind so that the only thing left is the subconscious, and that's where you get like the glossed over eyes and I don't know, I.
Speaker 4: Turned into a zombie and I'll do whatever you want. Just don't fucking beat me anymore, don't electrocute me anymore, don't make me dissociate reality anymore.
Speaker 2: Like that's it's it's more, you know, treacherous kind of ways. That's how you would brainwash, brainwash, brainwash.
Speaker 3: I feel you, okay, But now back to the whole Tavistock Institute.
Speaker 5: What they're talking about here.
Speaker 3: This is, like I said, it's to sow dissonance in somebody, right, And it's a form of brainwashing, but it's a very light form brainwashing. There was no torture that was needed, there was no mental hammering that was needed. You basically got them based off of a consensus and group think. And now they come out of this group meeting with maybe not a one to eighty flip, but now they're a little softer towards a certain standpoint than what they once were. You do that over the course of a few months, a few years, and all of a sudden, this person is singing an entirely different tune than they used to and they believe that they're standing on a hill of their own design, right, And that's why we have always said, if you're going to take a stance and you're going to die on a hill, please let it be a hill that you understand and fully, not one that you just heard regurgitated on the news a million times and now you believe this to be truth when you did no research into it yourself.
Speaker 5: We've said that so many times on this show.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. Like, uh, here's here's a good example. My dad had this this really awesome friend from work that we used to hang out with all the time. He's a black guy, right, like super funny. He had a sweet ass house. We would always go and hang out over there with him. We would watch football games and shit like that. Right, Well, black lives matter starts, and all of a sudden, he cannot stand the side of a white person. Okay, this is the brainwashing. That's exactly what it is. Because it's just a year ago. They were fucking thick as thieves, bro, and now all of a sudden, well, you know you and in your white privilege and you're you're you're holding the black man down, and you know, you're part of the You're part of the reason as to why black men were held down in the first place. It's like, bro, there's not a living person today that was a during the slave times in America. Like that person is that whole fucking group of people died off that had nothing to do with either one of us.
Speaker 4: Why are you putting that on me? That's the brainwashing.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, absolutely, that's the group think, that's the consensus mind. It's literally what we are talking about here. And so when we talk about that being done in the sixties, what exactly did that look like?
Speaker 5: Let's keep reading.
Speaker 2: This method is the same with some minor modification used in so called sensitivity groups or tea groups, or in the more extreme rock drugs sex counterculture form touchy feely groups, such as the kind popularized in the nineteen sixties onward by the Issalin Institute, which was set up with the help of the NTL. From the mid nineteen fifties onward, the NTL put the majority of the nation's corporate leaderships through such brainwashing programs, while running similar programs for the State Department, the Navy, the Department of Education, and other sections of the federal bureocracy. There is no firm estimate of the number of Americans who have been put through this process in the last forty years at either NTL or as it is known, the NTL Institute for Applied Behavioral Sciences, which is based in Rosland, Virginia, or its West Coast base of operations, the Western Training Laboratories and Group Development, or in various satellite institutions. The most reliable estimate is that it is in these several millions.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, this is group think, and they got involved with our education system, they got involved in our politics, they got involved involved in corporate America, they got involved in everything.
Speaker 5: Everything has had these How many times have.
Speaker 3: You heard that, Oh, yeah, this new corporate office over here, we have to go to sensitivity training this year, we're implementing a new sensitivity training model and we have to have a big corporate meeting. HR is putting on a sensitivity training seminar this weekend.
Speaker 5: What the fuck is that? Right? And these days it has been politicized.
Speaker 3: It is to be inclusive to us and demographic of people A people of a sexual orientation who whatever the case, whatever the case.
Speaker 5: This all stems from Tavistock.
Speaker 2: Bro They literally made people believe that racism, like you can't be racist towards white people, Like, think about how ridiculous that actually is, Like think about it, like the modern day white people are not holding anybody down for slavery or anything like that, Yet I can't be considered you can you can be quote unquote not racist, I guess to me because of my forefathers had something to do with holding down your people. And it's like, how silly is that? That's so ridiculous that, But people latch onto it because you know what I mean, it's more of like a it's it's all mind control. I'm not trying to get into too far into it. I know that a lot of people are gonna disagree with what I'm saying, but I'm saying, if you fucking use your actual brain, you can be racist to anybody.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 4: It's a race issue, not a white issue.
Speaker 3: When everybody was saying that Trump was laterally Hitler, meanwhile he was saying, fuck your feelings.
Speaker 5: This is what this boils down to. He's not Hitler.
Speaker 3: He is doing nothing of Hitler, right, But why did the media blast that in the way that they did for years? Meanwhile, he's saying that, Yo, you're basing your shit on feelings. I'm basing it on facts. This is literally the blowback, if you will, to somebody trying to reject Tavistock but also using Tavistock for their own means in their own right.
Speaker 5: It's all a part of it, ma'am.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's pretty wild.
Speaker 2: So anyhow, one of the groups that went through the NTL mill in the nineteen fifties was the leadership of the National Education Association, the largest organization of teachers in the United States. Thus, the NEA's look or outlook has been shaped by Tavistock through the NTL. In nineteen sixty four, the NTL Institute became a direct part of the NEA, with the NTL's setting up group sessions for all of its affiliates. With funding from the Department of Education, the NTO Institute drafted the programs for the training of the nation's primary and secondary school teachers and has a hand as well in developing the content of educational reforms, including OBE also known.
Speaker 3: Is it possible that this is a reason why Trump wanted to dissolve the Federal Bureau of Education.
Speaker 5: I don't know that.
Speaker 3: For a fact, But I also could understand why he's saying, no, quit brainwashing our Board of Education now fuck that. We don't need federal dollars going towards this. This needs to be a state issue. Why do we have an office in Washington, d c. For National education? That's ridiculous, but that has been implemented for so long that that's why so many people were pissed off about it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Also known as the International Institute for Applied Behavioral Sciences, this institute is a brainwashing center in artificial stress training, whereby participants suddenly find themselves immersed in defending themselves against vicious accusations. NTL the takes in the National Education Association, the largest teacher group in the United States. While officially decrying racism, it is interesting to note that the NTL, working with ne EA, produced a paper proposing education vouchers which would separate the hard to teach children from the brighter ones, and funding would be allocated according to the number of difficult children who would be separated from those who progressed at a normal rate. The proposal was not taken up in the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Finance, and Commerce, founded by Eric trist one of the brain trusts of Tavistock, Wharton has become one of the more important Tavistock in so far as behavioral research is concerned. Wharton attracts clients such as the US Department of Labor, which teaches how to produce cooked statistics at the Wharton Economic Forecasting Associates Associates Incorporated. This method was very much in demand as we came close came to the close of nineteen ninety one with millions more out of work than was reflected in the USDL statistics, Wharton's echoechno ecchnometric There we go. Wharton's ecnometric modeling is used by every major committee Committee of three hundred, Committee of three hundred company in the United States, Western Europe, the International Monetary Fund, the United Nations, and the World Bank Institute for Social Research. Among its clients are the Ford Foundation, US Department of Defense, US Postal Service, and the US Department of Justice. Among its studies are the Human Meaning of Social Change, the youth in Translation, and how Americans view their mental health.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if anybody doesn't know, Wharton is considered a very prestigious IVY League school. But they also are teaching kids at the college level how to cook numbers for their statistics. And then they kind of major in human behavioral and so sociological studies. That tell me this is not a red flag.
Speaker 4: Bro Oh, it's all psychology.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Institute for the Future.
Speaker 2: This is not a typical Tavistock institution in that it is funded by the ford To Foundation, yet it draws its long range forecasting from the mother of all think tanks. Institute for the Future projects what it believes to be changes that will be taking place in timeframes of fifty years. So called Delphi or Delphi panels decide what is normal and what is not in prepare position papers to steer government in the right direction to head off such groups as people creating civil disorder. In quotes, this could be patriotic groups demanding abolition of graduated taxes or demanding that their right to bear arms is not infringed. This institute recommends actions such as liberalizing abortion laws, drug usage, and that cars entering an urban area pay tolls, teaching birth control in public schools, requiring registration registration of firearms, making use of drugs a non criminal offense, legalizing homosexuality, paying students for scholastic achievements, making zoning controls a preserve of the state, offering bonuses for family planning, and last but most frightening, a pole pot Cambodia style proposal that new communities be established in rural areas concentration camp compounds. As can be observed, many of their goals have already been more than fully realized.
Speaker 3: So as we were talking about the music industry a moment ago, all of these conversations, can you imagine in the nineteen fifties, these conversations being had in DC.
Speaker 5: That's a fusolutely not. Oh, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: They would have thrown out and laughed out and probably just told to shut the fuck up. Now in a post hippie America, Oh, these are the most important topics.
Speaker 5: But they're not. But they're not. But they make them that.
Speaker 4: It opened the door to it.
Speaker 5: It's all part of the plan, dude.
Speaker 2: One of the Big three IPS has shaped and reshaped United States policies, foreign and domestics since it was founded by James P. Warburg and the Rothschild Entities in the United States. Its networks in America include the League for Industrial Democracy lead plays. Lead players in the League for Industrial Democracy have included Jen Kirkpatrick, former US Ambassador to the United Nations, Irwin Sewall of the ADL, Eugene Rosstall, the arms control negotiator, Lane Kirkland, the Labor Leader Leader, and Albert Schenker. IPS was incorporated in nineteen sixty three by Marcus Raskin and Richard Barnett, both highly trained Tavistock Institute graduates. The objectives of IPS came from an agenda laid down for it by the Tavistock Institute, one of the most notable being to create the New Left. As far as grassroots movements in the United States, it has been said that Barnett and Rascal and controlled such diverse elements as the Black Panthers, Daniel Ellsberg, National Security Council staff member Halprin, the Weathermen Underground, the Vencera Moos, and the campaign staff of candidate George mcgovernment. No scheme was too big for IFS and its controllers to take on and manage.
Speaker 5: So we're talking about the new Left.
Speaker 3: You remember we've talked about this before, how the Democratic Party used to be the Party of the working class, right of the middle class, the factory workers, the manufacturers, the farmers. That was the Democratic Party, and somehow, in the sixties and seventies around the hippie movement, the left became the new left right, and they lost track of the point, they lost track of the middleman, the middle class, if you will, and then the lines got divided to where the Republican Party, which at one time was the party of the rich and the elite, became the party of the people with common sense right, and the Democrat Party became the screaming lib tards. Now cut to forty years into the future, what do we currently have. We have Bill Maher, who is one of the most devout liberals ever ever, ever, who now says that he can no longer identify with what we currently have as the new new left.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the goalpost.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, the goalpost is constantly moving, and people don't even realize it because it's been such a subtle shift that it's almost like, you know, uh, for example, your kids. You know, like if you're around your kids all the time, you hardly notice on a day to day basis that your kid is growing. But you bring your kids over to your grandparents who haven't seen your kids in a month or in two months, six months or whatever if they live out of state or whatever, they're like, oh my god, you've grown so much. Meanwhile, you see them every day, you don't really notice the change. And this is really how it's implemented, is that there's such tiny, subtle changes which over the course of time make huge changes. But that's what this whole thing is about. Well, it is grand scheme. It's not about a quick fix. It's something that they want to stick. And so if you're trying to get something to stick, you have to do it over the course of fifty sixty, one hundred years or whatever, so that it's not such a jolt to everything that is comprised of your beliefs as far as your belief system goes exactly.
Speaker 3: And this is around the same time when you have more Democrats in the early days here in the hippie movement that said that they could no longer identify with the Democratic Party like they just couldn't. So you have more people that were registered Democrat voting Republican right now cut to today, the left has gone so far screaming lib TRD that for you to even try to have a talking point on that side. If you're a politician and you're registered as a Democrat politician, you have to side with the screaming libtards in order to just hold down your base of all these marginalized groups to secure your Democratic nomination. Meanwhile, most people who are listed as Democrat with right now consider themselves just left of center, but you see more and more of them voting Republican. This is why the Tavisak Institute has been doing this. And it's not just on the Democratic side, They're doing it on the Republican side too. But for the example of which side of these groups are crumbling the foundation of the American culture, it's not very hard to see which one's doing more damage.
Speaker 2: And the thing is is that, you know, whenever I was younger, my parents always voted Democrat. My parents voted for Bill Clinton, they voted for John Kerry, you know what I mean. Like, they voted for the Democrats because that's who they thought represented the middle class and the lower class right, which is what the Democratic Party has usually stood for, whereas the Republicans have always stood for the more rich and the elites and the warring the warring class essentially right, Well, the problem is is that the fucking ship the polls have shifted so much over time that now you have to identify as a Republican, even though I don't want to. I don't even necessarily identify as a Republican, but a lot of the core common values I do align myself with, so certain people would call me a Republican, and I'm like, wait a fucking second, these used to be Democratic values, and now all of a sudden, I'm labeled as a fucking Republican because I don't believe in going to war, I don't believe in abortion. I don't you know what I mean. Like, it's these used to be things of the Democratic Party. Because I'm anti vaxxin, that's now a Republican thing. Go back twenty years. Yeah, who was saying that first? It wasn't the Republicans.
Speaker 5: That's my point, man.
Speaker 3: They have shifted so far to where most Democrats can't even identify with the left talking points anymore.
Speaker 5: The same thing happened in the sixties.
Speaker 2: Through its many powerful lobbying groups on Capitol Hill, IPS relentlessly used its big stick to beat Congress. IPS has a network of lobbyists, all supposedly operating independently, but in fact, in actual fact acting cohesively, so that Congressmen are pummeled from all sides by seemingly different and varied lobbyists. In this way, IPS was and still is able to successfully sway individual representatives and senators to vote for in quotes, the trend, the way that things are going. By using key point men on Capitol Hill, IPS was able to break into the very infrastructure of our legislative system and.
Speaker 4: The way it works.
Speaker 5: Agreed.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing. Patience, bro They have the fucking oddmost patience. They don't need it done now, they just need it done eventually.
Speaker 3: They got the time, they got the money, they got the mental brainwashing understanding, and they have the poll.
Speaker 4: They had the stick, that stick.
Speaker 5: This is how this.
Speaker 3: Goes, man, And so yeah, you may not get them on this election, you might not get them in three elections. You'll get them sometime in the next twenty years. And it's just one more domin no falling in linebro.
Speaker 2: IPS became and remains to this day, one of the most prestigious think tanks controlling foreign policy decisions which we the people foolishly believe are those of our lawmakers, by sponsoring militant activism at home and with links to revolutionaries abroad, by engineering such victories as the Pentagon Papers, besieging the corporate structure, bridging the the credibility gap between underground movements and acceptable political activism, by penetrating religious organizations and using them to sow discord in America, such as radical racial policies under the guise of religion, using establishment media to spread IPS ideas and then supporting them. IPS has lived up to the role which it was founded to play.
Speaker 5: Could not agree more so.
Speaker 3: The IPS, by the way, is the Institute for Policy Studies. Now let's talk about Stanford Research Institute. We have quoted them in polls before, and we talked about this on the first episode of this trilogy that Stanford is one hundred percent a subsidiary of Tavistock.
Speaker 5: Now, let's learn a little bit about their history in American politics and policies.
Speaker 2: Jesse Hobson, the first president of SRI, in a nineteen fifty two speech, made it clear what lines the institute was to follow. Stanford can be described as one of the jewels in Tavistock's Crown in its rule over the United States. Founded in nineteen forty six, immediately after the close of World War Two, it was presided by It was presided over by Charles A. Anderson, with the emphasis on mind control research and future sciences. Included under the Stanford umbrella was Charles F. Kettering Foundation, which developed the Changing Images of Man upon which the Aquarian Society could the Aquarian conspiracy rest.
Speaker 4: Rather, some of.
Speaker 3: Stanford's Stanford Research Institute was started with an emphasis on mind control research and future sciences alone.
Speaker 5: Just right off the trip in nineteen forty.
Speaker 3: Six, you got this new organization that's founded to teach people about brainwashing and to study its effects. I can't even come up with a bigger red flag to float to throw on the play.
Speaker 2: And just to throw it out there too. You know where all the remote viewing shit was going down?
Speaker 5: At?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 5: I guess?
Speaker 2: So they were using it not necessarily to see the human capabilities. Oh my god, can we see that far? Yes, we can't do that, and that has been proven somewhat over time, but that's not really what their goal was. They wanted to see if they can essentially fucking ask or project to be able to control minds. You know, it's always how can we harness this to control it militarily against our own people or against countries you know that are outside of America. So it's always been trying to use as a tool. It's not it's it's not what people think.
Speaker 5: I don't want to kick the hornet's nest here.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna propose a question oken with the studies that was done at Stanford about astra projection. And you and I disagree on this one. We've had this conversation before. Right, The studies showed that certain people are born with this ability, for sure, but they were trying to see if they could teach enormy how to achieve this goal through a series of mental exercises.
Speaker 5: Right, The studies are very inconclusive.
Speaker 3: It depends on, honestly, whatever you believe before you start reading into it. From what I can tell is what you'll believe when you get out of it more concrete. Right, that being said, how many of these people believed that they could do this that were actually brainwashed by SRI and how many of them actually were born with this ability? And that's what these credible stories incredible astra projections were based on. I'm just curious how much of this was being influenced by Tavistock and how much of it was a true to a true blue experiment just to see what they would come up with. I don't know, but I find it interesting that that this institution was founded for next thing, you know, they're doing astra projection.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean the Stanford Research Institute had been around for quite a while until they started getting into remote viewing, which was in the seventies and eighties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was undred and fifty two, and then they started getting into the astra projection in the seventies and eighties.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, But basically, whenever you're trying to brainwash, you need to first understand the capabilities of the mind in the first place, right, fair, And so you need to understand the bounds at which you can push on with the human mind. And so maybe it started out as somebody in there just trying to test the limits of the human mind. What are you capable of? And then bang, as soon as they figure it out, then they possibly weaponize it in some other kind of way. But as far as remote viewing, dude, you can go online and watch videos of people that are trying to learn how to remote view and shit. And essentially, so this is the idea, a very simplistic idea of how remote viewing works, or how they at least showed it that. Essentially, you go into somewhat of a meditation, right yeah, and you send one of your homies somewhere.
Speaker 4: Don't tell me where you're going. I don't want to hear anything about it. You can walk there, you can fly there, you can you know, jog there, you can drive there, whatever doesn't matter, and get to a location, some kind of location that I would be some kind of landmark.
Speaker 2: So maybe you go to a bridge, or you stand outside of a Starbucks or something like that, something that like I can pull from, right, and so whenever that person then is in that deep trance while the other person is out gallivanting and staying in one spot, somehow they're able to connect with the field of information and somehow they're able to find that like something will pop up into their mind. So let's just say I'm sitting here and I'm in a meditation and you go to Starbucks, right, Well, in my mind, I might start to see people sending down at a table drinking a cup of coffee just out of nowhere, I'll just get that fucking thing that pops into my mind.
Speaker 4: That's remote viewing. Okay, So I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I don't know how you would weaponize that against the people who are doing the remote viewing, but I can see how you can weaponize it to be able to spy on people in that sense.
Speaker 3: I can see this, And like I said, I'm not trying to shit on the remote viewers here. I'm saying that at this institution was founded for understanding brainwashing in the limits of the mind, and then later on they're doing Asher projection. I'm wondering how much of it connects to brainwashing, and how much of the Asher projection, like you said, was an experiment to find the natural limits of the human mind absence of brainwashing.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, the aster projection and remote viewing are different things, though.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, I'm using the terms interchangeably. I don't know all the nuances. But my point is, how much of those experiments we're done with some sort of brainwashing, maybe not even like hooking up the diodes and torture, right, but how much of it was like, this is talking about group suggestion, right, how much of it was You get this one normy in a group of all these people that say that they are seeing this thing, and now they come out of it saying, oh, they saw it too, and they're giving little details about it, just like these guys are, and they truly believe that they saw it too, when in reality it was group brainwashing. I don't know if that happened or not at that point.
Speaker 2: Proposing a question, at that point you're tickling the psyche of the imagination of someone who doesn't fully understand what they're there to do. So and I'm not saying yeah, absolutely, I mean, I'm sure these people have been fucked with six ways to Sunday, but I don't want to take away from actually what they were able to do and and what people even nowadays are still able to do as far as remote viewing.
Speaker 4: It absolutely is a real thing now.
Speaker 2: I think that it's something that, as you said earlier, like some people were better at it than others. Maybe you're not going to be bat in a thousand, you know, but just the simple fact that think about it like this, dude, the fact that people are even able to be ten percent right. It's kind of crazy if you really think about it, Like if you were to go to some crazy ass, fucking obscure place. Right, let's just say you go to the top of fucking the Eiffel Tower, right, and I don't know, and I just send you out, and I say, hey, Jacob, you know I want you to go somewhere, go somewhere crazy.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't even think.
Speaker 2: And so in my mind, I would probably assume that you're gonna be going somewhere in Louisiana, right, I would probably assume that if we're doing it in Louisiana, And why would you go? Why would you get on a plane and fly all the way to fucking Paris?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Why would I think that? But then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, I start getting an image of an Eiffel Tower, or I start getting an image of the Louver or some crazy shit like that, you know, or or I get an image of Macron or like, statistically speaking, that should be damn near impossible, but it happens.
Speaker 5: I'm with you, Like, I'm not trying to shit on it.
Speaker 3: I'm proposing a question I could be complete letely off base.
Speaker 5: With it.
Speaker 3: But if we do know this institute was doing brainwashing and doing astral and remote viewing, the two may not be connected. Just curious if there might have been some sort of connection.
Speaker 5: Who's no.
Speaker 2: And honestly, that's what I'm trying to say though, is that it wasn't. It wasn't necessarily to test what the human is capable of so that we could advance as a civilization. I'm not even saying that, I'm saying it was. It probably most likely if it was you know, Tavistock shit, which SRI is, then absolutely it was used for negative means.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's keep going.
Speaker 2: So, it says some of Stanford's major clients and contracts were at first centered around the defense establishment, but as Stanford grew, so did the diversity of its services applications of behavioral sciences to research Management, Office of Science and Technology, the SRI Business Intelligent Intelligence Program, the US Department of Defense Directorate of Defense Research and Engineering, the US Department of Defense Office of Aerospace Research. Among corporations seeking Stanford's services where Wells Fargo Bank, Bechtel Corporation, Hewitt Packard, Bank of America, McDonald Douglas Corporation, blythe East, Dylan Eastman, Dylon, and TRW Company. One of Stanford's more secret projects was extensive work on chemical and bacteriological warfare weapons.
Speaker 3: Wow, now, how hard does that hit now that we are in a post COVID world?
Speaker 5: But let's keep going.
Speaker 2: Stanford Research is plugged into at least two hundred smaller think tanks doing research into every facet of life in America. This is ARPA ARPA networking and represents the emergence of probably the most far reaching effort to control the environment of every individual in the country at present. Stanford's computers are linked with twenty five hundred sister research consoles with which include the CIA, Bell Telephone Laboratories, US Army Intelligence, the Office of Naval Intelligence, rand T, Harvard, and UCLA. Stanford plays a key role in that it is the library cataloging all AREPA documentation other agencies. One can use one's imagination here are allowed to search through SRI's library for keywords, phrases, look through sources, and update their own master files with those of Stanford Research Center. The Pentagon uses SRI's master files extensively, and there is little doubt that other US government agencies do the same. Pentagon command and control problems are worked out by Stanford. While ostensibly these apply only to weapons and soldiers, there's absolutely no guarantee that the same research could not and will not be turned in turned to civilian applications. Stanford is known to be willing to do anything for any.
Speaker 3: One, indeed, absolutely Now let's shift a little bit to the MIT, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Alfred P.
Speaker 5: Sloan School of Management.
Speaker 2: This major institute is not generally recognized as part of Tavistock USA. Most people look upon it as being a purely American institution, but it is far from the truth. MIT Alfred Sloan can be roughly divided into the following groups. Contemporary Technology, Industrial Relations, NASA, Oh.
Speaker 4: Something just popped up on my screen.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that, ERC, Computer Research Laboratories, Office of Naval Research Group, Psychology, Systems, Dynamics. Some of MIT's clients are American Management Association, the Committee for Economic Development, GTE, Institute for Defense Analysis, NASA, National Academy of Sciences, National Council of Churches, Sylvania, TRW, US Army, US Department of State, US Navy, US Treasury, Volkswagen Company, and RAND and RAND Research and Development Corporation. Without a doubt, RAND is the think tank, that think tank most beholden to Tavistock Institute, and certainly uria's most prestigious vehicle for control of the United States policies at every level. Specific RAND policies that became operative include our ICBM program, prime analysis for US foreign policy making, instigator of space programs, US nuclear policies, corporate analysis, hundreds of projects for the military, the Central Intelligence Agency in relation to the use of mind altering drugs like payot LSD, which is the covert mk Ultra operation which lasted for over twenty years.
Speaker 3: Now, let's talk about this. The founder of the RAND Corporation, Hermann Kahn, also founded the Hudson Institute in nineteen sixty one. In Educating for the New World Order, bk Ekman tells of a training manual for change agents quote unquote developed for the US government by the RAND Corporation, a how to manual with a nineteen seventy one US Office of Education contract number on it, entitled quote unquote Training for Change Agents. Seven volumes of change Agent Studies commissioned by the US Office of Education to the Rand Corporation in nineteen seventy three and seventy four scores of other papers submitted by its behavioralists, researchers who had obtained grants from the US Office of Education for the purpose of exploring ways to freeze and unfreeze values, to implement change, and to turn polent potentially hostile groups and committees into acquiescent rubber stamp bodies by means of such strategies as the Delphi technique.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, baby, Oh yeah, that this.
Speaker 5: Is cut and dry.
Speaker 3: How you move and shake the fabric of culture and society.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: Now, some other RAND clients, maybe you've heard of some of these at and T Chase, Manhattan Bank, International Business Machines aka IBM, National Science Foundation, the Republican Party TRW, the US Air Force, US Department of Health, and the US Department of Energy.
Speaker 5: All of these are RAND subsidiaries.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the Eagle has its talents and everything.
Speaker 5: Well, not subsidiaries.
Speaker 3: They use Rand's information to decide what next big business move they need to make.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one hundred percent, And to be honest, it would be kind of silly if they didn't use that information.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean, if you're trying to get the edge on the competition, you'll use any information as good intel, especially with a company that is the Intel company. Right, So I understand that I'm not saying that that makes it okay that RAND exists, because RAND exists as a mind control and brainwashing organization to shape culture, and it's a subsidiary of Tavistock, whose main goal was to brainwash the world and to take down the American culture. That was their main goal when they first set up root in America.
Speaker 5: Now there are literally thousands of highly.
Speaker 3: Imported and companies, government institutions, and organizations that make use of RAND services. To list them all would be impossible. Among RAND specialties is a study group that predicts the timing and direction of a thermonuclear war, plus working out the many scenarios based upon its findings. RAND was once accused of being commissioned by the USSR to work out terms of surrender of the United States government, an accusation that went all the way to the United States Senate where it was taken up by Senator Sigmington and subsequently fell into scorn or fell to scorn poured out by the establishment press. Brainwashing remains the primary function of RAND. These institutions are among those that fund the Uniform Law Foundation, whose function is to ensure that the Uniform Commercial Code remains the instrument for conducting business in the United States. Now, why did they put the infamous black magician or this is another thing that kind of as a callback to the Beatles from earlier, But real quick before we jump to that. So the Rand Corporation, it has its hands in every bit of information, government policy, business law, all of these things. And then when they were commissioned by the USSR and that was being blown up and brought to the Senate, other senators came out of the woodwork to just shut that down. No, no, no, no, no, we are not going to start looking into the Rand Corporation. And it's like, wait, why they're working with the enemy. We're in a cold war right now. No no, no, no, But what you're not gonna do, Okay, what we're not gonna do is start looking into the Rand Corporation. We're just gonna go ahead and throw that one out. Brainwashing is their function, dog.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. Dude, Yeah, they have to. And this is why we say that literally, data is more valuable than money. It's more valuable than gold and diamonds and all that stuff, because if you think about it, all of those are kind of just weapons to buy shit. You know what I'm saying, This is what they would want to be buying. And so that's why you create such buildings and foundations and research centers such as SRI and the Rand Foundation, all these different things, because you're trying to get to the core of what the information is so that then you can oh, I mean implicate it like I mean you not implicated. You can take all that information advantage, use it to your advantage in that sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't worry about the money, big dog. If you can control the population, the money will come. Like you got that right. You just come out with some new product that everybody thinks is like the greatest things in sliced bread.
Speaker 5: No matter what it is, you can control them.
Speaker 3: You can fund it in such a way and shape it in such a way, and promote it in such a way where people will jump on it even if they know it's dangerous, even if they know it will hurt them, even if they know it's going to lead to their demise. How is it being sold how is it being marketed. Don't worry about that. That's literally what RAND does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, money is secondary.
Speaker 3: Money is a byproduct for them, that's not the source. That's not the goal, right Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of like to get kind of like a skewed version or whatever. But if you're somebody that, well, never mind, married couples won't have sex. I was gonna say, if you wanted sex regularly, then you would get married.
Speaker 4: But that's not true either.
Speaker 5: Not true, not true actually by the book here in thought.
Speaker 4: In thought, that's true.
Speaker 2: You know, you always got somebody hanging around, You always got somebody there, you go to sleep in the same bed every night. In thought, you you know, you would have abundance of sex.
Speaker 4: Some people do.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, we're not getting on the marriage conversation.
Speaker 2: That is My point was is that you know, it's it's similar in that sense to where if if you want to get the money, then you got to get into the marriage. And that marriage in this case would be the information in the think tanks and all that stuff, and then the money comes, right.
Speaker 3: And I mean just off of the rip of a couple of the companies that we know for sure use the rand mindset and their statistics and their polls to see what the American peace will buy next. America is a consumerist nation, right. We may not have always been a consumerist nation, but we absolutely.
Speaker 5: Are right now.
Speaker 3: So what new TikTok trend will lead to some new products, some new candy, some new device, some new trinket, whatever, becoming the next big thing.
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Is it because this one influencer really likes it and talks about it? Or is it because all of a sudden your algorithm is being flooded with more and more people jumping on the bandwagon of whatever this might be next thing. You know, even more people that you know now your friends are buying it. Now they're checking it out, and it's like, wait, what is this thing? I got to get some of this for myself. That was all by Rand's design.
Speaker 5: You see what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, for sure. Yeah, it's all everything scripted. And this is the proof. This is the pudding baby.
Speaker 3: Absolutely Now jumping back to the Beatles here, why did they put the infamous black magician Aleister Crowley on the cover of Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Heartband.
Speaker 5: This is interesting as fuck.
Speaker 4: He's just a scary looking fucking guy, isn't he.
Speaker 3: Well that was the point, right, He wanted to be the most evil, the most wicked man to ever live.
Speaker 5: That's his quote, not mine.
Speaker 3: And he was out there doing black magic for evil, calling upon evil.
Speaker 5: Sources to become more evil like that. That was just his thing. He wanted to do the mostest because it was the mostest.
Speaker 3: Like it's ridiculous, but I you know, somebody had to take that title.
Speaker 5: I suppose.
Speaker 2: You know what sucks though, is that anytime somebody brings up magic, if you're not familiar with magic and witchcraft and that kind of stuff, people associate it with fucking Aleister Crowley. And that's not fair because there's so much more to it than the dark side of it.
Speaker 3: Fair, but he was. He was famous for the dark side of it for sure.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is that whenever people, even religious people, oh you're talking about magic, you would think of Crowley, right, or you would think of I don't know, Marie Levau or somebody who is like into the darker.
Speaker 3: Hearts nuances for sure, more Haitian voodoo, not the dark occult magic of the esoteric European variety.
Speaker 5: But I see what you mean by that, right, there's always.
Speaker 3: A negative connotation with it, but there's there's reasons for that, and it's not Crowley is the reason. But he sure has fucked itn't help the conversation to make magic look like it was a good thing.
Speaker 4: Well, not that he was even trying to help the conversation, No, he was.
Speaker 3: He was absolutely not trying to. But I mean, you know, it's all it's all the things. But let's see here.
Speaker 2: It says the Wonderful and Innocent Beatles put the following three nefarious characters on the cover of Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band number one. Alistair Crowley, infamous English black magician and honorary thirty third degree freemason. Crowley, in his adherents, practice all forms of sexual debauchery, including sexual intercourse with animals. Crowley was an admitting an it, admitted hedonist, bisexual, and drugged experimenter. Crowley referred to himself as the beast and the the most wicked man alive. Then you have Altus Huxley, the author of author of Brave New World, advocated using hallucinogenic drugs, brother of infamous eugenicist Julian Huxley.
Speaker 3: Now that's a point that you usually don't hear about Aldus Huxley, right, He himself was also a eugenicist, meaning that he believed that certain races of people should be made infertile at birth because he believed that certain races were inferior to others. You can do your own research into this and what he believed on that. But he's also one of the ones that was the biggest proponent of making sure that psychedelic drugs and other types of drugs, not just psychedelics, made it into the youth of America. Again, the conspiracy here is that that was a way to deconstruct the American nuclear family and the American culture as a whole. I'm just saying, man, he played his role beautifully.
Speaker 4: Yeah he did. Yeah he did.
Speaker 2: I mean, I love the Doors of Perception book. But that's you know, that's another here, neither here nor there. But anyway, Next you have Karl Marx, who's also on the cover. Co wrote The Communist Manifesto in eighteen forty eight, which has been called one of the world's most influential political manuscripts.
Speaker 3: And Communism in and of itself is such a cult, and it is based, in my opinion, pure evil. That's why it's killed more people on mass by the statistics than any other thing on earth. But yeah, that is a thing. And again we talked about that on the first episode of this trilogy.
Speaker 5: But absolutely.
Speaker 3: Now let's talk a little bit about Alistair Crowley exposed.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize it was going to go here, but let's go.
Speaker 2: The cover of the Sergeant Pepper's album by The Beatles showed a background of, according to Ringo Star, people we like and admire. Paul McCartney said of Sergeant Pepper's cover, we are going to have photos on the wall of all of our heroes.
Speaker 4: Dame Okay McCartney said.
Speaker 3: That that's not a good thing to say, but all right.
Speaker 2: One of the Beatles heroes included on the cover of Sergeant Pepper was the infamous Satanist Aleister Crowley. Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends, and I think I'm liable to be put away as a as insane for expressing that that's what insane that's what's insane about it. That's a quote from John lennonow. John Lennon explained to Playboy magazine that the whole Beatle idea was to do what you want, do what thou wilst, as long as it doesn't hurt somebody.
Speaker 3: This was a very Crowley in to me, which furthers the point. They like and they we could see the transition. We talked about this. They went from being these four dudes from England that kind of had the mop top hair, but they were wearing a suit and tie. They were very respectful, you know. They had a vibe to them the beginning of a boy band. And they were singing this new version of rock music. Cut to Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Heart Band and it's all of these crazy colors and this androgynist look, and they're talking about Crowley as one of their heroes.
Speaker 5: And it's like, so something changed here.
Speaker 3: You went from being this musician guy to being this cultural influencer guy.
Speaker 5: And it's not in a positive light.
Speaker 2: LSD guru Timothy Leary was a Crowley enthusiast. He said, I've been an admirer of Aleister Crowley. I think that I'm carrying on much of the work that he started over one hundred years ago. He was in favor of finding yourself and do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law under love. It was a very powerful statement. I'm sorry he isn't around now to appreciate the glories that he started.
Speaker 3: Wow, then you have quite a statement here, do as thou wilt end quote under love. He added the underlove that is not what Alistair Crowley believed.
Speaker 5: But sure you could. I guess that's a way of looking at it.
Speaker 2: Sure then you have the Satanic roots of rock. It says under the strict guidance of EMI's recording director George Martin, Brian Epstein Jewish.
Speaker 3: Brian, Yes, that would be I believe he is actually related to Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 5: If I'm not mistaken. I think that might have been his dad or his uncle. It's been a minute.
Speaker 2: The Beatles were scrubbed, washed, and their hair styled into the Beatles cut EMI's Martin created the Beatles in his recording studio. Wow, literally created the image, not the human flesh. I'm not saying that, but I'm saying the caricature that became the Beatles were created. Absolutely, this dude's recording studio. That's pretty wild.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's insane, dude. Now, let's talk about Lockwood and EMI.
Speaker 2: All right, EMI, led by aristocrat Sir Joseph Lockwood, stands for Electrical and Mechanical Instruments and is one of Britain's largest producers of military electronics. Martin was director of EMI's subsidiary Parlophone. By the mid sixties, EMI, now called Thorn, EMI created a music division which had grown to seventy three and twenty one employees and had annual sales of three point one nine billion.
Speaker 5: Okay, real quick.
Speaker 3: The mid sixties they were making an annual sales of three point one nine billion with a B. I don't think people truly understand how insane that is.
Speaker 5: That would be trillions by today's standards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got pretty dard damn nearre close to it, if not trillion.
Speaker 5: And they were doing that in the sixties.
Speaker 3: And EM I, this Electrical and Mechanical Instruments, were the ones that literally created the Beatles with the help of an Epstein. I can't even I can't make this up, man.
Speaker 2: I'm actually looking this up. Three point one nine billion.
Speaker 5: In the in call it nineteen sixty.
Speaker 2: Five, in nineteen sixty five two today, yep, Oh, this is gonna be interesting.
Speaker 5: Oh it's insane.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind, an ounce of silver in nineteen sixty five was one dollar.
Speaker 5: Right now it's thirty.
Speaker 2: Three okay, so a trillion was obviously an exaggeration, but uh was it heavily? Yeah, because it's the inflation multiplier is nine point eight eight from there, So you would multiply the three point one nine billion by nine point eight eight, and you would get thirty one point five billion, which is still fucking heavy. You know, incline, I was thinking it'd be more like a thirty three times honestly. I mean silver is silver, and I mean the cost of that is different than a USD The inflation is done what it's done on that. But okay, so even still in the sixties, nobody was making billions of dollars.
Speaker 5: Not to that level.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and even just if we're to go to nineteen sixty that that multiplier goes from nine point eight eight to ten point sixty six, so that three point one to nine billion would convert to thirty four billion.
Speaker 3: So inflation really took hold at that time and just kind of never stopped.
Speaker 4: I mean that's still a massive jump. You're literally ten x your money.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, you are so in This British company that was making this from an aristocrat, I might add, are the ones that literally created the Beatles, gave them their iconic look, set them on the precedence for all of this. Had these girls from this school that they paid to come and show up at the airport to scream at them when they got off the plane.
Speaker 5: The whole nine.
Speaker 3: This was a part of this Tavistock Institute. All of it's been a part of the plan. Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pretty wild.
Speaker 2: Then it shows past Masters Volumes one and two from the Beatles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, protests or protect more of your identity for less.
Speaker 5: That's the thing the Beatles, just the basic.
Speaker 3: Now this is an honorary past member, Worshipful Brother Hubert Lyndon Mason.
Speaker 4: Honorary price Master, not member.
Speaker 3: Master, excuse me, past master. And they show a couple more images here. This is the Masonic Jewel, the apron of a past Master. The PM on either side means that they are a pass master. This is the cover for like we said, the Beatles yesterday and today again Yeah, these are baby parts. Don't get me wrong. This is a baby doll. This is a leg with carcass still on it. This looks like a human arm. This looks like a neck bone. Like it's all of this. Was this this seemingly you know, happy upbeat boy band type.
Speaker 5: Why would they choose this as the image for their label?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looks like thick ass, fucking bacon laying on their laps.
Speaker 3: Dude, And I think that again, that's been all a part of the plan.
Speaker 4: So we shit, do we get through the whole article? Finally? That was a finally, very in depth article. I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you whenever we started this and I told you, like, bro, we're not gonna be able to get to this in one sitting, Like.
Speaker 5: There's no way of this.
Speaker 3: Now to circle back to the committee of three hundred ta a stock the whole nine, this is one of these VENN diagrams.
Speaker 5: There's tons that you could find out here.
Speaker 3: But now that we've read all of this, now that we have understood how far this goes into what depths. Looking at this image, now, does it hit a little different it?
Speaker 5: Do it do?
Speaker 2: Especially now that you're a little bit more familiar with some of the terms. You know, the Committee of three hundred, Tavistock, Brookings Institute, rand Club of Rome, all of this kind of shit even you know, all of the brainwashing techniques which gets into the mk ultra Henry Kissinger. Yeah, the Wharton School of Economics, which is interesting.
Speaker 3: It's all connected Brookings Institute, MIT, the training facilities Wharton, like you said, the CIA, Stanford, Harvard, Social Psychology, Princeton, the Institute for Social Research, the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Yeah, Telegram Relations.
Speaker 5: Culture Foundation, the ADL, the Anti.
Speaker 3: Defamation League, literally, the Anti Defamation League was a part of all this, and it all stems from the alleged three hundred dudes that read the British East India Company.
Speaker 5: Right. It's like old standing, old standing.
Speaker 3: Powers that be that were completely outside of the realm of the Royalty but also worked with the Royalty, the UN, the US six, all of these things, the US National Reconnaissance Office, all of these things all come together for the Committee of three hundred.
Speaker 5: Now this is a Wikipedia page I've got pulled up.
Speaker 4: I actually just pulled that up too. That's funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, fuck yeah, man.
Speaker 3: Now we could read this's not a long one because oddly enough, there's not really that much open information about it. That's why you have to go to obscure articles and obscure findings to talk about it.
Speaker 4: But well, actually I pulled it up on chat GBT.
Speaker 2: It's a lot more in depth if you want to, just I can read that fuck yah, because it goes over a lot of what we just said, but it kind of summarizes it, so talks about the It's the origin the origin of the theories by doctor John Coleman. He claimed that the committee was originally founded by the British aristocracy aristracy aristocracy Sorry in seventeen twenty seven, drawing power from royal bloodlines and global financial institutions. The core claims of the theory are number one the According to the proponents, the Committee of three hundred controls the world governments. It influences policy through groups like the Council on Foreign Relations, the Builderberg Group Group, Trilateral Commission, Royal Institute of International Affairs, and others. Major institutions, it says, allegedly dominates the central banking system, the Federal Reserve Bank of England and the IMF, Big Pharma. The media and multinational corporations. It seeks a one world government, so their goal would be a new world order ruled by technocratic and how do you say that word again? Aristocratic aristocratic. There it is elites, reducing individual freedoms, population control and depopulation, says theorists claim that the Committee supports war, disease, and other engineered events to keep the population in check, which absolutely mind control and cultural engineering through media, Hollywood and education. They supposedly shape public opinion and behavior to maintain control. Definitely, the involvement in secret societies often linked to Freemasonry, Skull and Bones, the Club of Rome, and even the Illuminati, and overlapping narratives. Some of the alleged members are the roth Childs and Rockefeller families, the British royal family, high level Vatican officials Henry Kissinger, George Soros, David Rockefeller, and top CEOs and media moguls. There obviously has been some skepticism which we had brought up before, about how there's no quote unquote verifiable evidence. Most claims are based on circumstantial connections, unproven assumptions, and unverifiable insider knowledge. It's supposedly it has anti semitic tropes. Some versions echo dangerous and debunked ideas, like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and the oversimplification It's as critics say, these theories reduce complex global systems to a singular evil cabal, which can be misleading or even harmful.
Speaker 5: Is it though? Is it though?
Speaker 3: Because I'm pretty sure that most people with a brainstem can acknowledge the fact that there is way more at play than what the politicians are telling us a global cabal.
Speaker 5: I don't even think that's like a.
Speaker 3: Is that even a crazy conspiracy theory at this point or are most people aware that that's just the truth of the matter.
Speaker 2: I think more so nowadays they're coming around to the idea that there is elite masters of the world, essentially the puppeteers that are, you know, kind of putting on the show for us, except for like they only have the handle at the top of the strings and everybody else's you know, the puppets. Yeah, and so yeah, I think that a lot of people are starting to understand that.
Speaker 4: And COVID was a big deal about that.
Speaker 2: We always talk about how COVID was really like the fucking straw that broke the Campbell's back as far as like people actually listening to conspiracy theorists, especially now, like, like I said in the live show yesterday, dude, they literally oh wait, I don't know if you were around for that one, but the just yesterday they just brought it in yesterday as a time recording. But they just announced that COVID COVID vaccines and boosters are not allowed to be taken by children and pregnant women.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I remember hearing about this, which thank god that they now have told us this. First of all, we knew that, but now thank you for acknowledging it government officiating bodies.
Speaker 4: We were crazy. It was supposed to be safe and effective, right.
Speaker 5: We need to have vaccines for my child. Why can't I vaccinate my kid?
Speaker 2: It's like, because you shouldn't, you dumbass, exactly.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and that's that's where it really gets all into the the the idea of the Hegelian dialect as far as the problem reaction solution, Like here's the here's the crazy thing. Let's say that you are somebody that believes that they were somehow able to create a whole, entire vaccine within the span of six months, even though they were never able to even trap it itself to even really truly be able to study it. But they, dude, decade vaccines take decades, from what they say, in order to craft and create. So either A, you are you're you're willingly getting ready to take a vaccine that you believe they only worked on for six months even though literally vaccine history shows that it takes decades to create, or which.
Speaker 3: Is crazy as fuck if you are to go along with that narrative that's crazy as fuck.
Speaker 2: Or B, which is actually even more sinister that they had the vaccine for those decades and then they and then just so happens that, you know, this sickness decides to escape from some kind of laboratory, which is even more sinister. So now you think about it, Let's say you do create a vaccine, right, Let's say you are one of these vaccine companies, and you're like, you know what I'm doing all this gain of function research and uh, you know, I I've created this vaccine that it won't do what we're going to tell people that it's actually going to do, but it actually is going to be doing something really sick as far as like sending spike proteins and creating it, you know, basically making sure everybody has some kind of aids, which ultimately literally goes literally goes back almost ten years ago whenever Bill Gates said that we're going to reduce the world's population by ten percent through the use of vaccines. And now you're seeing it now with all these people having all of these fucking problems. If you if you go and sneeze next to one of them, or cough or fart next to them, even they're getting the flu, they're laid up in bed for the next two weeks. So you want to talk about reducing the world's population through the use of vaccines?
Speaker 4: Bank, Oh that was.
Speaker 3: COVID and how many people and listen, good cult members that are listening to us as we speak. Okay, whether you did or didn't get the vaccine, whether you did or did not buy into the propaganda surrounding COVID or whatever else, Okay, that's not the point here. The point is that all of us are subject to propaganda, none of us are immune to it.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: And because of the Tavistock Institute and all of their subsidiaries and all of the businesses, all of the companies that they get used with, all of our news media, everything, everything, both sides of every coin. Yes CNN and Fox both, doesn't matter, all of it. We get bombarded with propaganda from the moment we open our eyes in the morning to the moment.
Speaker 5: We go to bed.
Speaker 3: That's just how this works, That's how they have formulated the system. So when COVID took effect, what made it so scary? Right in the beginning, most people didn't know anybody that got COVID. I remember when the first case happened in I think it was Washington, and it was crazy because I had just flown to Washington because a buddy of mine was getting pinned as a staff sergeant.
Speaker 5: So I went there to watch the promotion. Right cool. I got home and everybody's like, wait, you just came from Washington.
Speaker 3: You know they had some COVID cases there, and I was like, fucking end, It's okay, it's no big deal. And this is before we knew anything about it. We thought it was going to lead to heart failure. We thought it was going to be the next plague and all this. Why why did we think this when they had allegedly no research to suggest one way or another on this, because it was propagandized to do so.
Speaker 5: Dude, he bought into it in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: On CNN, they literally kept a death toll count on the top right of the screen.
Speaker 4: Yep, a death toll count.
Speaker 2: You want to talk about propaganda, You want to talk about scaring the fuck out of people.
Speaker 4: Whenever you turn on the news, and literally the.
Speaker 2: Overlay of everything that is being shown is you're just seeing that tick or climb and climb and clined. Meanwhile, you remember what they were even labeling as COVID deaths. If you wrecked on a motorcycle but you had you had COVID, well that was a COVID death's That's not like an exaggeration, that's literally what they were doing.
Speaker 4: And the reason.
Speaker 2: Behind that was is because it was it was just trying to push a narrative. It was trying to push people into getting the vaccines, It was trying to push people into poisoning themselves, and it was trying to push people into depopulating themselves essentially.
Speaker 3: And y'all remember when they started hooking people up to ventilators, right whenever it Basically, the COVID was essentially a really bad flu. It showed only flu like symptoms, and I think by the statistics, you had like a three percent chance of actually dying from COVID, and usually that was somebody who was like overweight, had comorbidities, already had breathing issues, whatever the case, that same number could die by.
Speaker 5: The flu just as easily.
Speaker 3: Exactly more people died from tuberculosis the year COVID was like going wild. But you never heard about that. Why because the propaganda, all the media, all of the socials, all the politicians, all of the everything was pushing a certain narrative because they were told to.
Speaker 5: That was all a part of Tavistak.
Speaker 2: Similarly, if we're talking about brainwashing here and we're we're looking at the blueprint of how they just did it, you can say that they would, they could. They have the power to to be able to do this if they put they're trying to send out a message that driving cars is the most dangerous thing that has ever been done, and it's getting even more dangerous because more people are high, more people are drunk, more people are reckless, and don't even get me started.
Speaker 4: On those right wing lunatics. You know, they drive like bats out of hell?
Speaker 5: Right right?
Speaker 2: Do you know how many people would like literally turn in their license. How many people would literally go and sell their car? How many people would stay baled up in their house because they didn't even need that much of a nudge to stay in their house because of a fucking variance of a flu.
Speaker 4: Think about that.
Speaker 3: The same conversation, and yes, out loud, that might sound crazy. So you think that people would stop driving if the government told them to?
Speaker 5: Really? Okay, real quick pause? Hold that thought right there?
Speaker 3: How many people continue to wear a mask inside of their own car by themselves? Now, after the government told them all of the studies, all of the medicine, all of everything came out and said that these masks are ineffective and don't actually do anything except make you feel better. It's like a placebo effects. Yeah, it might keep your hands from going to your face and mouth more than often. But they were talking about we need people to start breathing less moistly.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, you need me to do what? And how low do you hear yourself?
Speaker 2: And now you're literally breathing in your own exhaust It's like the it's like the whole thing, Like we breathe in oxygen and we breathe out CO two. Trees do the exact opposite, which which helps the environment in that sense. Right, Think about it like this, If you're breathing in CO two, you're probably gonna get sick. You know what I'm saying, Like on a regular basis, you're probably going to be getting sick if you're constantly breathing in your own fumes, your fumes being that CO two.
Speaker 3: And the same thing could be said and not just COVID y'all, any major political talking point over the last I would argue, sixty years, eighty years longer has all been formulated and propagandized by these groups. It's all a part of the plan your politicians. And we talked about this before. There's that movie where Eddie Murphy went and got elected to a certain position and they were asking his what his position is on big tobacco?
Speaker 5: Are you four or against?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: Which one should I go for? Doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: We got lobby money coming in from one side and lobby money coming in from the other. I just need to know which to mark you down as oh for big tobacco. Okay, what do you think about Big Pharma four against Well, what does it matter? Nope, we got money from this side and this side. That's all it is. These politicians, these elected officials, these talking heads, the media moguls, name, it doesn't matter. All of the above are all subject to doing what they are told to do. How many times have you seen a former news anchor start their own podcast and they talk about way different shit than they did when they were on the legacy media narratives? Right now, you can agree or disagree with what they say now that they're their own solo act. Fine, that's fine, But at least you're disagreeing with the individual, not a guy who's speaking on behalf of CNN or Fox News who can only read what the teleprompter was printed for them to read.
Speaker 5: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Don Lemon's still saying the same exact shit that he was saying on CNN.
Speaker 3: He's a brainwashed cuck. At this point, there's no saving that man. There's no way, no no grace, Kelly Tucker, Carlson. There's been people that left CNN that broke off and did their own thing. But yeah, they might be more liberal minded than you know, the Tucker Carlson of course, but at least at that point you're able to hear the individual, not the legacy media narrative. And it's up to the individual if they want to continue that talking point or not.
Speaker 2: Right, don Lemon couldn't smuggle a pineapple through an airport in fear of it falling out. Bro, Let's just be real right top his fucking ass. Yeah, you know that thing as a full on tunnel, and so of course he's going to be spitting the same exact ship. Because you want to talk about brainwashing, I guarantee you he went through that brainwashing program. There's one hundred percent he probably went through the electric shock, electroshock therapy. He probably went through the uh what is it called, like relearning or whatever it is, the education, the re education courses and all that kind of stuff. So you want to talk about the power, Oh dude, And he's like, he's black and he's gay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So he's got two things standing on.
Speaker 3: What a monolith you ever heard of? Tyler Perry? My boy, you ain't special.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, But from his perspective, he believes he's more special.
Speaker 3: Look at You was an Juicy smooth a right, or or anybody from that show.
Speaker 5: There was that other show.
Speaker 3: It was like a trans black strip club that they made a whole show about.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't watch these types of shows, but I keep seeing commercials on it whenever a new season.
Speaker 5: Jumps out or some shit.
Speaker 3: But dude, it's not like being gay is a monolith anymore.
Speaker 5: It used to be.
Speaker 3: It used to be like only five percent of the population identified as one of the alphabet people.
Speaker 5: Now I want to say, it's somewhere around like forty percent.
Speaker 4: No, we can't be that high. I think that openly.
Speaker 5: Admitted these days.
Speaker 3: And yes, the argument is, well, these people have always been that way, they just never felt comfortable enough to say it out loud.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know these statistics off the top, but it's more now in the America than has ever been before.
Speaker 5: The argument here.
Speaker 3: Is that it was because of Tavistock, who started breaking it all down in the sixties with the free love and sex and drugs and rock and roll movement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I'm actually interested in what that percentage is. Oh, I was closed. Oh okayo up.
Speaker 3: How many people currently identify as one of the alphabet people?
Speaker 4: Oh? This is interesting.
Speaker 2: So as of twenty twenty four, approximately nine point three percent of US adults identify as LGBTQ plus according to the Gallops Late to survey. This figure, this figure has nearly doubled from five and a half percent in twenty twenty and three and a half percent in twenty twelve. Holy shit, you want to talk about literally reshaping humanity over the last what twenty years?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: How big do you think it's going to be in the next ten Just throwing.
Speaker 2: It out, three and a half percent identified as LGBT and now ten percent?
Speaker 5: Now? Is that?
Speaker 4: Is that them just being more comfortable coming out and saying it?
Speaker 5: Do you think that's probably what I just said.
Speaker 3: I that's the argument from the screening libtards is that they feel more comfortable of coming out. They've always been this way, They've just been in the closet for this long, and this, this and this. Meanwhile, we have Alex Jones showing that there's chemical components that are absolutely being added to the water aka atrezine that will literally turn somebody gay. It's not a conversation of a hypothetical. It is a conversation of a confirmed fact. Now the question is are they putting that in the water or not? Is it being implemented in trying to change the sexual preferences of the individual. I am somebody that believes there is a greater than zero percent chance of that. Yes, damn, listen to this.
Speaker 2: So the Silent generation, it was one point eight percent LGBT, right, the baby boomers were two point three percent. Gen X is five point one percent, Millennials from eighty one to ninety six are fourteen point two percent, and then Gen Z from ninety seven to two thousand and six are twenty three point one percent identify as LGBT. A quarter of the population born from ninety seven to two thousand and six are gay.
Speaker 3: Or I sety percent. My bad, that was a bit of a reach, but yes, that's my point. It's this younger generation. Now, are we really to believe that that much of the younger generation identifies that way?
Speaker 5: Or are they in their experimental phase and this and this?
Speaker 3: Are we to believe that it might be a portion of what's been pumped into their food right to turn their preference as a certain way or or is it that Travistock excusing Tavistock has implemented this propaganda in them from day one, and that they have not been able to watch a single television show or movie for their entire life where there wasn't a gay character that was glorified.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, that's a conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure there's many a factors and there's no one way to get to the actual core truth of that. But I mean this is actually I did not know that one percent, one point three percent of the United States adults are transgender. That's a fun I mean one point three percent.
Speaker 4: Think about that.
Speaker 3: That's a big ass identatiming as or they've gotten the surgery.
Speaker 5: That's where I draw the line.
Speaker 3: If you're a dude, the dress is like a chick, and you're calling yourself a chick, then like, okay, fine, you're you do what you do. You're a dude that got your dick chopped off. Okay, you're willing to go that extra mile with it. I believe that you believe what you're talking about for sure, But then look at the suicide rates among that community as well.
Speaker 5: And now let's talk about mental faculties.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about mental health, and then you'll see a weird, yet somehow very direct correlation between the two. Again, Tavistock absolutely propagandizing people into doing something that they can't undo and then they can't live with themselves.
Speaker 5: I see that one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is fucking sick. So it goes with the breakdown by the age gap as far as the transgenders go, So adults eighteen and older, around one point three million individuals or zero point five percent of US adults identify as transgender. So literally point five one point three million transgenders in America alone.
Speaker 4: Then you get to the youth.
Speaker 2: This is from ages only from ages thirty teen to seventeen thirteen. Yeah, and I know that's not even that's not even the youngest they got like three year old transgenders nowadays, but from allegedly allegedly.
Speaker 5: I call it bad parenting. But neither here nor there.
Speaker 2: Let's go same, same, So approximately three hundred thousand individuals, equating to one point four percent of this age group identify as transgender. Three hundred thousand kids are transgenders. The brains of these individuals have not even been fully formed yet yet their parents are going along with it, allowing it to happen. And what's even worse is is that over in states like crazy states like New York and California and stuff like that, Dude, you don't even have to tell your parents that you're getting.
Speaker 3: The the.
Speaker 5: Or that you identify as you don't have to do that.
Speaker 2: And actually, what they just passed over in California is that you don't have to tell your parents if you've been vaccinated. So they're telling they're telling the kids within the school system, don't worry about what your parents' ideology is. We know what's best for you. If you want to go and get vaccinated, we will not tell your parents and we'll do it for you. You want to talk about like literal brainwashing to where you're telling the kids don't even listen to your parents anymore. That's brainwashing and this.
Speaker 3: All and even those statistics that you just read out, Okay, even those how much of those are from Tavistock.
Speaker 5: I would argue all of them, the majority, I would.
Speaker 3: Say so, and I think that those are being used in its own form of propaganda. I don't disagree with those numbers, but I'm saying that again, could you imagine in the nineteen fifties, one percent of the American population one point three million Americans saying that they were trans at fucking.
Speaker 2: I do want to make I do want to make note though, it's not that we're saying that like transgender, this is obviously like wrong, or we're not taking that route for this conversation. What we're saying is is that the massive spike in numbers is not out of nowhere like and it's not to say that like, oh, all these people are clearly brainwashed, da da. The brainwashing happens in multiple facets because as we as we were talking about earlier in previous episodes. Also whenever it comes to Tavistock, it's not that any one way is correct or incorrect. They're just trying to divide in whatever way possible. They're not saying, well, this is the right way, let's try and promote the wrong way. They're saying, here is what the regular notion of what society looks like. Now, let's let's try and create this false divide so that we can split.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's their ideology.
Speaker 3: The conspiracy is that they're trying to push the quote unquote wrong way.
Speaker 5: And that's the wrong way. You believe it's wrong, you believe it's right. I don't care. That's not what this conversation is about. Right.
Speaker 3: The conversation, the conspiracy behind it is that Tavistock set up roots in America to make this civilization crumble.
Speaker 5: Right, And we talked about on the first episode.
Speaker 3: Every time one of the greatest civilizations of human history name it, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Every time that they get.
Speaker 3: Into a status of you know, of of gender, ideology, of luxury, of thinking about the feelings rather than about what needs to happen, and they lose sight of it is when they crumble. Okay, this is a tried and true method. Rinse and repeat. Ancient Babylon, ancient Egypt, ancient Greece, ancient Rome, ancient France, ancient England. Doesn't matter I'm saying ancient. Some of those shouldn't have been ancient, like the French Revolution and the British Empire.
Speaker 5: Fine, whatever.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying is that once society falls into this realm of over and abundance and it's more of a luxury and you got the orgies going on, you got the kings that are more of to do as I say, not as I do. And it's this whole method is when the society crumbles. Tavistock set to work to make the American nuclear family, the American culture, and the American country crumble.
Speaker 5: And it's all been a part of.
Speaker 3: The plan Bro, from the fifties to the sixties, to the seventies to the eighties to now what we have going on in our current modern day. Everything we just listened about, the trans movement, the alphabet people, the anti war conversation. The political parties are about to flip flop yet again. The Democrats are the warring party. They're also the party that believes in seventy four genders. Those two don't fucking make sense that they're being said from the same guy. But somehow that's where we have found ourselves. All of it is a part of Tavistock's plan, Bro.
Speaker 2: I believe it was said best and I think that this was a sublime song. And he's twelve years old into Moreshoby a whore. Nobody ever told us it's the wrong way.
Speaker 5: That song's really fucked up.
Speaker 2: But it's kind of Tavastakian, wouldn't you think, Oh, I would say so.
Speaker 4: I just don't know.
Speaker 3: I would say so Tavistakian. That's the quote that we're now going to start pushing. Whenever we hear some stupid propaganda piece, it's Tavastakian in nature.
Speaker 5: Do I like it?
Speaker 2: That just came out of the ether. I don't even know where I pulled that from, but it just makes sense.
Speaker 5: That's a cult, a conspiracy exclusive right there.
Speaker 4: Fuck you fucking ay.
Speaker 2: So anyhow, good cult members, let us know what you think about all this.
Speaker 4: Do you believe it? Do you not believe it? Do you agree with it? What are what are? What are your what?
Speaker 2: If you're trying to break it down and say that it's all fake and gay where But if you're trying to, you know, say that it's not real or whatever, we want to hear it. Because even Jacob, the notorious stick in the Mud, who doesn't believe mostly anything whenever it comes to conspiracies, believes it wholeheartedly.
Speaker 3: Okay, so believing government can spies. I just get tired of the constant religious conversations. Conspiracy and religion don't always have to be in the same conversation.
Speaker 5: Sometimes they are. Sometimes they work out that way.
Speaker 3: But this is one of those where it's like Tavistock didn't really care about religion, but they did want to get people out of the churches. That was another one of their big pushes. They want to get people away from the societal norms that had become the American culture, and absolutely the separation of religion was a portion of it for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, look, whenever you have a generation of churchgoers and husbands and wives and the husband's going to work and the wife is staying at home, how you're going to cause discourse and divide is by creating a seeming you know, like a original kind of movement. Like you're, yeah, a culture shift is going to cause the divide. And it doesn't necessarily even it doesn't matter what you do to go about that, as long as you're causing a divide. So, if you're trying to get the religious people upset talk about Satan, you're trying to get the people who are against the gay movement, well, let's put a little you know, let's put a little gay kid in every TV show, right, Like it's always the exact opposite. It literally is the upside down pentagram. Like that's what we're talking about right here, it's the upside down Cross. Why is the upside down Cross still something that agitates people to this day Because it's the opposite of what you believe, and that's the divide, that's what they care about. They don't care about what's right and wrong. This is my opinion. They don't give a fuck about what is right and wrong. They just want people at odds. That's the method to the madness.
Speaker 5: Absolutely agreed, So yeah, I would agree with you.
Speaker 3: If y'all would like to comment on this, tell us what you think about it. We kind of went way way into the weeds on this three part episode. Honestly, and again, y'all, I had no idea what I was digging into when I first looked into Tavistock. I found a few things, a few brainwashing things, a few little spots where they had kind of made their way into the US government, no idea to what level. I had no idea that the wars were all propagandized by a Tavistock. I had no idea the hippie movement and what we would now consider American music was all a part of Tavistock. We didn't even touch on the rap industry. We didn't even touch on the country music industry. We didn't even touch on Hollywood. All of these and so much more are Tavistockian no doubts about it. It's one plus one equals two here. But we would like to hear from you. Tell us what you think about it before we read this episode. If you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, bullyant and minted coins and come check us.
Speaker 5: Out at cecsilver dot com. The link is in the description below.
Speaker 3: When you fill out your information, our boy Wayne Clark is going to be the one to reach out to you and get you started on your journey. We're not saying you need to throw all of your retirement in your full one k into the precious metals, but what we are saying is that a diverse portfolio is going to be the best way to protect yourself and your nest egg when the time for retirement comes. To get your start, Like we said, the best way to get started cec Silver dot calm link in the description below. But the other way that you could help us grow this podcast, boost these algorithms and help us break out of the Tavistaki and propaganda matrix.
Speaker 5: What be too please at this time?
Speaker 3: Hit the five Stars, hit the shares of like, suscribes to comment, sleep a posting, reviewed, shares with their friends and family, shares saif ore. Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners. Who could that become potential cult members like the rest of you. Fine ladies and gentlemen, Why are you ready to go check out metamistery Jonathan's other show and getting the same love and reviews over there the Five Stars and all the things.
Speaker 5: Come check out Cajun Knights.
Speaker 3: Come check out both of our individual patreons every Wednesday night for our Wednesday Night lives at nine pm Central. Hey, we thank you for everybody's already gone and.
Speaker 5: Have done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy.
Speaker 4: And my name is Jonathan and Jacob and there's one.
Speaker 2: Very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now, Abai and Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 5: Use the offer code.
Speaker 3: Cult that seult at Adam and Eve dot com now. This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult