Speaker 1: The paranormal, zufos, monsters, mysteries that you're listening to Talking Weird and know from a Kevin deep in the northwards your hopes, Doctor Dean Bertram.
Speaker 2: Well, greetings of my fellow widows and weirdows. Welcome to Talking Weird on the Anshold Radio Network. I'm your host, Dean Bertram, and as always, I'm delighted that you've joined me for what's a lovely evening in the north Woods. I hope it's gorgeous weather wherever you are, and whenever time's sound, or maybe whenever time you're watching. Maybe you're not watching when this goes out live Thursday, nine pm Central. Maybe you're catching the audio only version that drops that following day, or listening to it, or watching it where it's archived for either YouTube or Facebook or ex or one of those many wonderful podcast platforms where all of the Untold Radio Network shows are regardless, welcome. I'm so glad you were here. I'm having an amazing summer. I don't know if we've mentioned on the show before. My girlfriend rescued three kittens that have come to live with myself and my daughter, and my goodness today they were handful. They were running everywhere, and me and my child having all kinds of adventures trying to get them under control. Apparently that at that age. But they're all put to bed now and they've had their food, and I think they're probably settling. So I'm not going to babble anymore about my wonderful wife here in the Northwards. Instead, I'm going to introduce you to our incredible guest tonight. She's an internationally recognized author, intuited EmPATH, certified death door mem practitioner, speaker, and host of the Eliminae Show on Ground zero plus Radio, currently streaming on Guys Beyond Belief with George Nori and Wiff Good Morning Augusta and I was guested just on her show the other day. It was an amazing show. I really enjoyed it. She's appeared as a guest on hundreds of podcasts worldwide, sharing her unique insights into spirituality, consciousness, paranormal phenomena, and life beyond the physical realm. Through her acclaimed books, media appearances, and speaking engagements, she continues to inspire audiences with her extraordinary journey and profound perspective on the mysteries of the human experience. So without any further ado, I am delighted to welcome the talking with for the first time Linn Manet, Welcome, lynn Oh Dean.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for inviting me. I was really looking forward to being on your show tonight, and I'm honored to be a weird ad. I love that. I'm going to have to add that to my bio that I'm going to official weird ad. So thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's so great having you here. I had a great time on your show talking to you the other day. You asked all kinds of insightful and wonderfully inquisitive questions, and I think we're going to have a wonderful chat tonight. Now, maybe just to start with, I'm sure lots to now what ians do know who you are? Because some people are saying hello, are you in the chat right now? But perhaps for those who don't, maybe I'll just give you the four, give you the screen, and maybe you can give us a little background on your journey that got you into this wonderfully weird space that we were all interested in.
Speaker 3: Okay, I would love to, and I'll try to keep it short and sweet, so that you know. Those to have heard it before don't get bored. I grew up in a haunted house, so it was commonplace for my siblings and I to see ghosts and well dead people walking through the house. With that being said, moving forward, I've had gifts of second sight ever since I've been little, so yes, people, I do see the dead people. As a single mother, I purchased a house unbeknownst to me that was so haunted that I never moved into it. That started the first book in the Omnipresent series. Everything that I have written is based on experiences that I have had, so everything is nonfiction. It is true, which I think even makes it more scary in the sense, not that I've written it to scare the Jesus out of people, but because of the fact that it tiz makes it very very powerfulul that way. So I purchased the house as a single mother, and beknownst to me that was so haunted that I never moved in, and that is the first book of the Omnipress series. There's a set of hands on the front that is an actual event that occurred in the house while my son was on the master bathroom toilet and probably a blessing that he was there. I followed up with a book called Omnipresent What Happened Next, which is a story about where I actually got in touch with the people that sold me the home, got to find out what was happening in their world, which their children were also showing up with weird bruises and bite marks and talking about the monsters downstairs, including drawing pictures of them in their classroom, And the teacher would even ask, you know, well, you know, they tell little kids to draw a picture of their house, and they draw this big house, and then a giant flower bigger than the house, and then the people, and then these ugly monster looking things on the other side, and would tell the teacher that those are the monsters that live in my house. So with that being said, I also connected with people who had other experiences in the area of North Carolina that I had purchased that house, and with my ability to second sight, there was a period of time growing through my childhood where it was no longer supported. I was born and raised Presbyterian. My mother did a jot with the Jehovah's witnesses, but we won't go there, but it left me with enough post traumatic stress that I actually became scared of my gifts and I would literally run out of the room like anybody else if they saw a ghost. So it wasn't until I moved into the I bought the house, I didn't move into it, that I was able to connect with people of like mind and able to realize that I wasn't as strange as what I was had been told. So with that being said, also in the second book there's a section on mental illness. I did go back to further my degree as a nurse later in life. I also have a degree in biological science and I had to do a rotation through the psychiatric ward to follow the follow patients for my class, and I with my ability to have second sight, I was able to see the attachments on people with addictions. They carry arconic type of attachments. They look like spiders, crabs, or reptilian, sometimes with a human looking buttocks and other times with a tail that curls to the side very distinct. Their heads are much much smaller than their bodies, and they have this well defined fin thing that starts at the top of their head and connects at the nape it looks like a thin but it's floppy. They connect on people with addiction. And then there were also people in there that were psychics and impaths that didn't belong in there, but it was assumed that they were sick, but I could also see those, so I wrote about that. I also then went on and wrote about the third book in the Omnipresent series, which is When Eleven bekadon Drive, which is a news story that just came out about a townhouse that I ended up having to live in. And I say this to people, if you're an mpath and you have gifts, don't ever go in and rent or buy something with the virtual tour. You got to go in with your feels on. Because I made the mistake of doing that. And people are like, well, then, how did that happen to you? Again? You know you've got all of these gifts. Why didn't you use them? Well, that's why, because I went ahead side unseen physically, and I went with the virtual tour, which ended up not even being the apartment that I got, but the situation that I was in. I went ahead and grabbed the apartment that I can get because I was needing to move So that story is about ten unit townhouses that were signed by and there was a ghost in that building that was going from townhouse to townhouse, pulling down women's underwear, crawling in bed with them at night, as well as groping men too. It was just an all around pervert. And I think I sent Dean a picture. Actually I call him weaning Man, and he was one of several ghosts in that house. With that being said a lot, I connected with seven of the other tenants in the building who also verified that they were having similar issues in their homes of tapping on the wall, water, turning on cabinets, opening and closing women, you know, being touched inappropriately at night time, and things like that. So and we all came together. But the good thing that came from it, which with all of these situations, something is good has come from each and every one, is that I learned how to create a force field to seal off a home that is connected to others homes. And when people call me and they say I have a ghost in my house, immediately they think that it's a demon. And ninety nine percent of the time it is not a demon. It's usually something else, a lost soul or elementals or fee or maybe some kind of you know, other interdimensional being that's in their house. But the thing about it is is that when you go into a place to clear it that is connected to another house, the spirit just goes next door in twittles its thumbs until you're finished, and within a couple of days ends up coming coming back with a vengeance and even more activity because now they know that you're aware that they're there, so they pull out all of the uh, you know, the little tricks that they can to scare you so that they can continue feeding off of the energy that you give off of negative emotions called lush. So but I did finally learn how to create an energetic force field in my apartment and particularly once it's cleared out, so those things could not come back in into the townhouse. So that was a good thing, so I could help people that way. I also have a book called Colors of Heaven Beginnings Never End, and that is a beautiful story about dying and death and kind of what happens after life that way. So I wrote the book as a exty three years old. I turned sixty three in May, and I wrote it because I wanted to take the stigma of death and dying away for people and to bring some comfort because really death is something that should be celebrated and not great with the loss because for one thing, it's not the last time that you're going to see your loved ones again, and your pets for that matter. And the other reason, you know, being two, that we don't die. I mean we are our meat suits kind of disintegrate around us and they can't keep going. But our souls don't die. And since they're a form of energy, if you want to take it from a scientific method, energy can't be created or destroyed. It just changes. So when we shit our bodies income out of it, we don't die. So you will see your loved ones again. And if people could kind of understand that, hopefully it would bring some comfort to them, you know that way as well. So I do have another book that I have written called The Gap. What else You're at listen? He needs to know. People can go ahead and get that book and read it. It really doesn't have to do with the topic tonight. And I have another book coming out this next month calls a fourth book in the Omnipress series called No An experience, experience that was based on a piece of property that I inherited in Louisiana that was my sisters when she passed away. And there are elementals and fail actively on the property that our stinkers. But you know, we've kind of come to a pass in that. And so I have one in particular that I have called Bob, and Bob follows me around regularly and he's become to be part of our family that way. So that's kind of in a nutshell, all of my books, and so yeah.
Speaker 2: There's a lot to unpack. There also also fascinating. Maybe we'll start at the end and we'll work backwards. Is the entity you call Bob, do you consider it's an elemental or is it another kind of spirit? Or is it one of the fair folk? Or what do you think Bob is?
Speaker 3: As it's one of the fayfolk. He is what is called a rock and not rock and rock and radio. He is a spirit of the earth and everything that is underground, so the roots and the rocks and things like that. And how the whole thing came about is my sister had purchased this house and she felt that there was some spiritual energy in there that kind of didn't want her there. She in the meantime, found this rock it's about the size of my hand open and it was heart shaped that she found in her yard, a very nondescript rock, but I guess she thought it was interesting because it was shaped like a heart. And she picked it up and she brought it inside and she collected crystals, so she put it with her crystals. But it just so happened that this rock belongs to Bob, and Bob didn't like it. It was like taking one of his children. So he was doing very, very things in the house, which they have the ability to do, putting attachments on people, wrapping vines around their legs so that they would itch. The first couple of nights that I slept there, my hair was tied in knots. I had not found knots in my hair that were tied while I was sleeping. So there were a lot of things. And of course he had a favorite term for me, and I don't know if I can say it on your channel, but it's three. He would he would use he would drop F bombs, and he would drop f bombs three very quickly in a row. And that's what he would call me F bomb, F bomb, F bomb, and then the B word, and that was his favorite thing. Is he would sit look between the balusters of the stairs. So how we found out about him is my son came in to help me clear the house because we were aware of the energy that was off in the house. Also, my sister had cancer and she passed away and was sick of the house. We wanted to also. But after we finished, which normally would take care of everything. And when I when why clear houses, I use a fire component so, and I don't recommend people do this at home. So I seal off any drains with ammonia because they don't like the ammonia. Plus that ammonia with its smell kind of radiates and pushes things away. And since they're in a in a in a air conditioners and things like that can kind of push them sometimes. So and then I use a fire component in a pan and I go through after cracking the door, telling them that they need to leave, and if they don't, they get sucked into the pan as the oxygen sucks. The fire sucks the oxygen and it will suck the spirit in and they get stuck in the bottom of the pan and you can see where where they have been. So we went to the house and we did that normally.
Speaker 4: That is pardon me now, I was just going to say, are there different clearing mechanisms or methodologies or rituals depending what the entity is or is it?
Speaker 2: Is it something that seems to work across a yes, a broad range of things.
Speaker 3: I have found that sage is is. Sage is a good neutralizer. Sage is a good cleanup for micrometastasis of spirit left over afterwards. But if you take sage when there's a demon, it tickles it and pisss it off. You have to have something much much stronger. Dragon's blood is better for one thing that you would use in the case of a demonic or very dark type you know, infestation for lack of a better word. And we weren't really sure what we were up against, so we went full blast. So whether it was something extremely dark or not so bad, it was going to be gone. So we went in, you know, full blast. We didn't just go in and try something light first and then go back and try something else. We wanted to be one and done, so we used the fire component. However, we were upstairs in my sister's house. My son is standing in the master bedroom doorway, and I'm standing in the second bathroom, and all of a sudden we see this little thing under three feet tall past my son. And I remember thinking to myself that thing looks like the banker's on Hotwarts on Harry Potter. But I didn't say anything, as I mean, it was short, a little bit longer, kind of the nose that hung over the mouth, and he walked past, so I don't say anything. All of a sudden, my son has to me. He says, did you just see Hogwarts go by? And I said yes, And all of a sudden it comes back out now passed my son back pasted me back into the third bedroom, and then it came out a third time, leaving an ectoplasmic wall behind it with faces of of spirits that it had collected. That I assumed it collected for its own, you know, benefit of entertainment. But it turned out it had collected it to keep them safe, you know, from other darker things that might have interfered with the other beings. So I called a friend of mine, I called two of them. Actually I called Sir Brian Bowden, who was in Florida. I called another friend of ours, Jim Rupert, who was in South Carolina, and of course I'm in Louisiana, and these both the remote view thing that it was some kind of failmental type thing. It kind of described him, mentioned how he was coming into the house and that he was coming into the house specifically for something. And as soon as they said that, I knew what it was because earlier, a couple of days earlier, when my sister passed away, I was in her filing cabinet. Her death was unexpected. I was in her filing cabinet looking for her end of life directives. And of course my sister was not a hoarder, but she was a packrat. So I've got this barbage bag that I'm filling with stuff that I don't need while I'm looking for what I do need, trying to accomplish two tasks at once, And there was that rock sitting on top of the filing cabinet with her crystalles, and I thought, oh, well, this is ugly. I'll just throw it away. And when I pick up, the energy that radiated threw my hand up, my arm, into my teeth, my mouth, was on fire, and I dropped it immediately and I'm like, whooh, you know, let's not pick that thing up again. So when they mentioned that there was something in that third bedroom that we saw him come from, that he was coming up from the ground through a room behind the kitchen where there was a stairwell, and they were correct coming up through that into that third bedroom. So I'm like, okay, what do I do? And they're like, well, I would return the rock for one thing. So the little thing was watching us and I because I could see it, I was atit an advantage. He had never been in a position where someone could see him. And I just told him flat out. I said, look, we're here, we're going to give you back your rock, and you need to leave us alone. You need to stay outside and leave us alone. We are leaving. We're not staying, but we have to get some things finished. The lady of the house here is past. So then I went ahead. They also had made mention too when we took the rock out to put a bell over it to give an offering type thing, which we did, and you would hear him pinging the bell. It was inside of a shed, so it wasn't like where wind could blow. And we also got some other gifts. So we were bartering because the thing about elementals and phase is they were here before religion, so that the traditional religion things that you would use for clearings or spiritual things that you would use for clearings don't work because yeah, I mean, they were here before any of that, and so you have to either make nice or leave, because they're not leaving. So we managed to make nice, and of course he did test the limits a couple of times as well. I would. I had brought crystals, I brought liquor, I brought tobacco, and I'd leave him on the counter in the kitchen, and he had kept him looking in the back door. Now, I also had some pair of normal groups come out and they also saw him. Bridon Bowden has seen him. Bob also follows me to events. I went to the Gettysburg bash in Pennsylvania and I had several psychics come up to me and say, you have a little boy following you around, And thinking to myself, is it an ugly little boy? Because he's under three feet tall and he exudes this masculine energy because he is male, and you know, but he loves the people watch, so he'll sit in the chair behind my table with his feet going back and forth like a little kid in a car seat like windshield wipers, with a shit eating grin on his face, watching people go by. But he has turned out to be such a such a precious asset to our family, and I'm glad that it turned out that way because it could have been, you know, much worse. He did put an attachment on me that I had to have a friend of ours, JJ Rose, take off of me while I was sleeping. It was a very large attachment. It literally felt like I felt like I was carrying a baby on the outside of my stomach because you could feel it move and things like that. It was so gross. And then had this large root that was going down my spinal column into where my cosicks were when she pulled it off, so and I literally felt her take it off, so, you know it, it would have been more terrifying if I couldn't see him, and if I wasn't aware that. I was so grateful to have friends that I could reach out to for help that were able to help me. And also, if anybody ever has an issue like that, JJ Rose, she does exorcism, She does all kinds of things like that. She would be a really great person to have on your show. Also, she and you literally think about her is is that when she comes to assist, you can literally, i'd kid you not feel her touching you remotely, you can feel her touching you. She'll be like, Okay, well this might be a little bit uncomfortable. I'm working on your back now, and sure enough you can feel her working on that. Or I'm in your stomach now, you know, go ahead, and you know to tune if you need need too. But I'm working on your stomach. I mean she is that good. So yeah, literally, So that's how that book happens. So I wrote the book because in the process of going through all of this, Bob opened up his world to us. He told us story worries about the crystalline cities and the water that the humans do live in. You had actually brought that up last night when we did the recording for my show, which is coming out Sunday people definitely six to eight pm this coming Sunday, and it'll play again on Thursday on my show on Ground zero Plus. But he talked about it, and he talked about how there were three buildings within the crystalline city, and the walls are literally held up by thought, because you do everything with thought. He was telling about how the three buildings that were there, I mean their apartments and everything that people live in, but they don't really eat food. They actually he was talking about how they had these balls that were flavored and they were considered toys, but they were for the children to experience flavors. If that even made I mean, some of these things don't make sense in human words because it's so different. But he talked about how the three buildings that one was for communicating with a life and outer space, one was for their meditation and you know, connecting with source, you know, their source, and then the other one was a building that created everything that they needed to live under the water. He also talked about the bioluminous and beaches that the night Fade live on at night, where they live in these mounds, and I actually got to meet them. I actually have a picture of them on the property as well. And they they came during the summer solstice and they were gonna stay for a few days. And there was literally a mound in the backyard that was bigger than the crawfish mounds where they stayed for a couple of days, and they would come into the house at night and they would say that this is because the trees are quite the talkers, and that they're very noisy during the daytime. So everything is living, every rock, every creature, everything that you pick up belongs to somebody. And it definitely makes me look in a more respectful way towards everything for that matter. And I'm learning a lot more I am after this book comes out. In process of writing a book about Omni Present You Don't Know, Mami, which has the stories about the bioluminescent beaches. He even talked about Jesus because he said that he was there at the time that Jesus was hung on that was placed on the cross, and he said that they didn't nail through his hands, that they nailed through his wrists. And he said to me, he said, and his eyes were light colored like blue. I'm like, no, you know they're brown. Everybody knows that Jesus had brown eyes. And he's like, no, they were light colored like blue. And he told me about how at the time that the fairies in the fay cried so hard at that that they created these little stones in the ground. They're called fairy crosses, and they're naturally occurring stones in the ground that are freedy and when you take them out, they look on them as well well so, and they're thick. So anyway, he talked about that, and the ironic thing is is that there was a little boy that had a near death experience and when he came back, he was telling his father about how he sat on Jesus's lap, and the father showed him a picture, you know that picture like that blue book that they have in all the doctor's offices about and there's Jesus on the front with his staff and his sheep the Bible story or whatever it is. And he said, you know, he he wears clothes like that, but he doesn't look like that. He says, his eyes are blue. Says this to the father. They actually made a movie about this kid, and it's currently out. The movie. He was he was four years old. So there was a young girl in Norway or one of the blonde, blue eyed countries, and she was like twelve or thirteen years old. She also had a near death experience and saw Jesus, but she painted a portrait of him, and when the little boy's father heard about the portrait, he got a hold of a pick picture that's him. Sure enough. He looks like Hugh Jackman and he's got light colored eyes. So I had been yeah, I had been told that by Bob prior to hearing that story. So they do, they do have a creator. They reference him a source, which you know I reference minus source too. But I mean, I've learned so many beautiful things that are just jaw dropping. And I was told that if I wrote three books to bridge the gap between the elementals and the Fay. With these frequency changes that we're going through where we're elevating our frequency, we're going to be able to start seeing more of these interdimensional beings. Everybody is to bridge the gap between the elementals and Fay and the humans. I remember arguing with them and I said, are you sure, I said, because I don't know if people are ready for this. Everybody's going to want one as a pet, I said, they they're going to want to have They're going to place Yeah, they're going to they're going to place expectations in demands on you, and they're going to want to have you you know, like a pet pocket, You're going to become the genie and the bottle kind of thing. And they're like, yes, it's time. So I'm writing those books. I'm keeping my word. The first one's coming coming out in about a month. I'm about a third way through writing the second one in reference to them, which I hope to have out more around Christmas time to go with that. And that's kind of how that that all happened.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, do you think some of these things? Sorry, I was just going to say, do you think that some of these things you're encountered are the same as when people have encounters with, say, extraterrestrials, or do you think that's a different form of life altogether, or all of these things are very similar.
Speaker 3: I think that they're all connected. I really do. I think that they're all connected. These beings are not aliens. As a matter of fact, even have told me about I asked him about Bigfoot what Bigfoot was, and he said that Bigfoot's in a category by himself. He's not alien, but he's extremely intelligent, and like the aliens, the cryptids, the fai, the elementals and the ghosts and things, they all use the portals and the interdimensional layla and freeways, and they camouflage behind the veils separating them a lot of them, but they do they travel through those same interdimensional lines that connect in with you know, oftentimes the lay lines. The lay lines are like the spiritual freeway. So I guess they're not alien, but yes, they are very aware of aliens in that yard. My sister had gotten a video of a greenish teal colored orb at night, so they can't say it's some kind of of a camera thing. And it was solid looking that flits through the air, literally landed on the ground. I have a picture of this landed on the ground and started to get bigger, and you could see the being inside of that thing. And I'll be happy to share that with you. That landed on her ground. And of course my sister flipped out. She'd seen them before, but this time she'd had her phone with her and she finally took a picture and then she ran in the house because she had gotten scared. But she sent me a copy of that, so have I do have that from when she was still living. So there's something about that property that is special. And I'm hoping to at some point open it up for people to come and stay like an Airbnb, and they can come and they can you know, sit in the grass and join in with whatever spirits want to come there. But it has been verified. I like I said, I had a couple of paranormal groups come out there with their equipment and things like that, and it was verified that they are present. They actually met Bob two different people at two different times.
Speaker 2: So I do think there are places on this planet that what John Q would have called window areas where they seemed to be for whatever reason, an extraordinary amount of anomalist phenomena take place. Do you why do you think there are places like that? What do you think? Why do you think the reason some places are more haunted? I guess are more susceptible or more likely to have a normalist phenomena and people have strange experiences at those locations.
Speaker 3: There's a little bit there's a difference between in my opinion of haunting. And I want to clarify this to Brian Bowden didn't actually come out to the house. He did remote viewing, but he did meet Bob at one of the events that I went to that he in fact met him and saw him. Haunting is a little bit different because usually the haunting occurs by a spirit that has been in physical form at one point and has chosen not to cross over. In addition to sometimes demonic being or darker force beings, reptilians can haunt your house too, and personally, I think those are worse than demons. But all of these things have access to come and go, and in the case of the house that I have in Louisiana, it's on a cross road of lay lines, so they've got them going in multiple directions, and I'm not exactly sure the reason for which one area might draw more so than others. I know, with hauntings being separate, that a lot of times, when when people pass away, they have the choice to either crossover or not, and a lot of times addiction will keep them here, or maybe they're overlooking some you know, watching over a child or something, and then the child passes and the spirit gets stuck here. So there are a lot of reasons that there are haunts things in certain areas. People don't seem to realize. I mean, if people can see what I see, I have the gift of second sight of all of the people standing around of a person smoking cigarettes or drinking. How many dead people are just trying to be around that, you know, I mean even somebody that's watching Porto. I mean you aren't alone, you know. If you've got a ghost that had an addiction to that before they died, they are watching with you. And you might want to charge your mission for what you're doing. But yeah, so they their creatures have habit just like they are before they have passed away. And when they've got a good thing going where there's two feet off of or the deiction that they had keeps going. And I like to say this too, when we pass, regardless of whether you choose to cross over or not, you do maintain all of your senses. And there's always the art in about smell. Granted you don't have an old factory nerve when you pass. However, it's a memory recall thing. So like if you think of the smell of tobacco, or you think of the smell of popcorn in a movie theater, or you think of the smell of a rose, you can smell it right now. If you think of it, you can smell it. And it's on steroids there, So it's a memory recall thing. And so when people choose not to cross over, not only do they keep all of their senses, they also maintain their mental illness, their addictions. The cause of death also shows, which is why it goes sometimes look really creepy where they'll be carrying their head along and their their heads chopped off, or they'll be missing a leg again because they didn't cross over. When they cross over, all of that is left behind, and you know they're they're imperfect. You know, the soul is all intact and everything is as it should be, so, but you know there are people that choose to cross over. I am if you would like me to share, I have one funny story as a nurse about a soul that had not crossed over that was present.
Speaker 2: If you'd like me to share that, yeah, please do, okay.
Speaker 3: I am being a nurse for forty three years. I was an end of life care for seventeen of those years. And I was standing in front of a patient's room that was actively getting ready to pass and in the distance, in the sitting area there are pillars and I see this ghost peering out around the side. It was a man looking at me, and I'm like, hi, you know, and he's looking over his shoulder looking to see who I'm talking to. I said, no, no, no, I said you there. I said, why haven't you crossed over? And he even kind of came towards the cart. Now, the way that I see ghosts is I can see them as clearly as I can see you out of my perferal vision. If they're in front of me, they are more opaque, kind of like the reflection that you would see even of yourself in a plate glass window. They look like that to me, or when they're very very close to me, they looked like a waffling to the air, like gas fumes or heat coming off of vapors coming off of a road. So he ended up coming over to my cart and I'll kind of go to the end of this. I had encouraged him to cross over, and I said, so I can help you cross over if you want me to. And he says he had this very he looked at me about thirty five. He had this very heavy Irish brogue and he said to me, he says me, lady, I can't cross over. And I said, oh, sure, and you can. Why can't you CROs you know? I can help you cross over. This lady here's getting ready to pass said, not only that most people have they could see you, they'd run off screaming what in their pants? And so this is kind of like a one time thing. You know, I can help you. You've got the choice to go. And he said, I can't cross over because my wife and my mistress are on the other side and neither one knew about the other. So he chose to remain earthbound because he didn't want to have to cross over and face the music. And even though I told him, I said, well, you don't understand how things are left behind, and I'm sure they may not even be there anymore. They might have moved on and gone somewhere else. But he just faded away and I never saw him again. So I saw a lot of things like that. I also saw some very very beautiful things, and I was privy to some very beautiful things when that time, of people that were in that state of transition, and I'll be happy to share those with you if you'd like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, I'm fascinated with all of this. It's interesting that you have worked as a death dooler and can also see these things. Do you see when people passed you. Is there something you see?
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely. And the thing that's interesting is that people assume that the spirit leaves with the last breath, but a lot of times they'll even leave a day before and leave the physical body just there to finish. And you can usually tell in the case of like, for instance, my mother, she stated until the last minute. And I know this for a fact because she had lost her ability to open her eyes and verbalize. But when people would come into the room, she would move her eyebrows up and down in her mouth like she was trying to word things, and it was appropriate. People would come in and they'd say hi, Phyllis, and she would she would make that motion. In addition to that, when the ectoplasmic wall started to think and on the opposite side of her bed, and I could see movement, I could sometimes see a pant legs stick out or her shoulder. And yes, people, they do show up and close. Nobody wants to see mom naked coming to get you when you're ready to cross over and be like, Mom, get some clothes on. You don't want to see anybody naked. As she was laying there the end towards the head of her bed started to eface, and I saw my grandmother, my mother's mother, walk in and she started to stroke the inside of my mom's arm on the opposite side of the bed, and she leaned forward to my mother and said something in her ear, and my mother reacted with the eyebrow thing and the mouthing thing, because she could hear her filters iny face, and she could hear the telepathy of the other side, which is how they communicate, as well as she could hear the verbalization of the physical world still, so she could hear both. And my grandmother did this three times total, and each time my mother, as my grandmother was pulling away, would respond with the mouthing and eyebrow thing. I see a frantic wave behind my grandmother, and it was my beautiful sister Robin, who had been murdered by a jealous Baptist minister's son, and her perfume filled the air in the room, and she actually came around and embraced me. I could feel her hair falling over my face. When she went back around, that whole wall hit he faced and I could actually see into the other side, and there are colors there. You would need ten color wheels to create My new favorite color is over there because and there's no way to describe it because we don't have it here. But it appeared on the other side too, as if the energy of the light was emitting from within the atmosphere itself. There was not a light source, and the lighting was perfect. All kinds of people. I saw people that I knew, some people I didn't know, but my mother did when she passed. I saw a cousin that had been in a car accident and his parents who had passed away after he did, but they were all there coming to greet my mother. I also saw things over there that were not from here, that were was kind of where the alien an angel thing comes together, because they're all there. Over there, there were beautiful beings that as people, would greet my mother in spirit form. And the room thinned out and it was time for her to leave, and she came walking past me with my mother, with her mother and my sister. There were these four beings. Two of them appeared to be angels, and then there were two other beings that appeared to be from somewhere else. They were gorgeous, They were very tall, and their hair was luminous, and I don't know they were male or female, it doesn't matter, but they were just gorgeous and they were very tall. But they were emanating that same love and elation that the angels were as well, and also all of the people that had come to do that. And I have to say this, when my mom passed away, because of the feeling of the love and the elation that was coming from the other side, I'm sitting there smiling. You can't help but smile when you're in the presence of it and you're tapping in with it. There are no words human words to describe it. There's no feeling that can touch it. It just is and it's a part of all of us when you get that chance to connect back in with it. So anyway, I'm sitting there and I see at the head of my mom's bed, they're in like a football huddle, and when they opened up, my mother was standing in the center. Now I've seen people. My sister flipped out of her body backwards about forty five minutes before her before she stopped breathing. Before her body stopped breathing, she left about forty five minutes early. My mom waited till the last minute. But I've seen people spiral upwards. I've seen them get up and walk out. I've seen them levitate. I even saw somebody do a cartwheel once, which was was mind blowing. Yeah, literally, And they all leave in different ways, so it's different. But the thing about it was is that I'm sitting here watching her and she's so happy, you know, And in that moment, I'm thinking to myself, I want to come too, but I got to be back by three o'clock to pick up my kids, you know. I wanted to join in and the joy. And then I look over at my mother and she has officially stopped breathing. I did kiss her. I told her that her great, her mother and my sister were there to take her home, and for her to go ahead and go. She mouthed and stuff. Anyway, ten minutes later, she took her last breath. So I'm sitting there thinking, oh my god, I better call the nurse because my mother's just stopped breathing and I'm sitting here smiling from ear to ear. And if the nurse were to walk in, that's not a normal response. She might think. She might think I did something to her. So I called the nurse, and the nurse walked through the I mean, all of the spiritual event continued on and pronounced that my mother, you know, was gone, and I wanted to stay. I said, can I stay, because I mean, this whole thing went on for like twenty minutes, twenty minutes our time, our time. There is no time over there. Their time is there is timeless over there. So but in twenty minutes our time. It continued on all of this before they finally walked out. And I wanted to say this. Those beautiful beings that were there that were at a level also of angels, but they weren't angels. As many stars as there are in the sky that are sunshines to solar systems. It would be if dreed on our part to think that we're the only ones, because and when those beings finish their life, they have to have somewhere to go to. So they were all. You know, there was also some very beautiful beings from other places there as well. But I thought that that was very interesting because you know, all of this is it's all tied together. I'm thrilled to see there. You know, you go, if you go to a paricn and you've got a UFO shirt on. Everybody gives you a dirty look. But now finally there are cons where it's everything everything united because it's all interconnected. And the thing about that sort of thing is if you understand the concept of paranormal and the concept of USBO and the concept of other things, you get a more well rounded understanding of how everything works. It's not just one way it is. All of it comes together and beautifully and it is all interconnected spiritually.
Speaker 2: I agreed, do you? I just want to stay for a moment still, we're getting closest to the end, but we have a little while. I want to ask you, is there a choice do you think when people move on of what their spirit form looks like like? Can you choose an age? Or have you seen people that you knew passed long ago when they look younger than they were, or do we tend to look like what perhaps out ongoing consciousness wants to look like? Or do you think people who experience those who have passed or spirit beings, you think they bring their own perceptions to what the entities look like? Or how do you think that works? The way they appear.
Speaker 3: First of all. The median age on the other side is thirty five. However, if someone has passed away, when they come to greet you, when your time comes to pass, they will appear as they did the last time you remember seeing them healthy. So if someone's had cancer and they've had wasting and things like that, they're not going to look all shriveled and bony, you know what I mean. They'll look the way that they did the last time that you remember seeing them. And of course then things kind of shift afterwards and change, but in that moment so that you'll recognize them. I had a ninety year old woman ask me not my unit. She was concerned because her husband and she'd only married once. Her husband died in a car accident when he was in his early thirties, and she was concerned that when she passed that he would be turned off by her aged appearance. And I explained to her because I kind of asked my mom. My mom comes through every once in a while like a megaphone. I asked my mom, and she said that the soul does not a and that the husband has been with her through her through her lifetime and understands that the physical body has changed appearance, but her soul has not aged, so he's looking at her at the beauty that she was of her soul instead of the physical appearance. And yes, we do kind of resemble ourselves of what we you know, what we look like here that way, But a lot of times too, we just look like a golden light, you know, when we're traveling and things like that as well. But we do definitely recognize one another. And of course, even when people pass, they can be at six places at one time, which is interesting. So they can be at the breakfast table with you and riding in the car with your sister or wife to work. So yeah, I mean, there's just there's so much about it, and I've been so thrilled to be privy to seeing a lot of this firsthand and and being having it validated as well. And I think I told you the story about the lady with the twins the twin girls? Did I tell you that?
Speaker 2: We'll tell I don't know unless we talked about on your show. I don't think tonight, though, So tell it anyway.
Speaker 3: Okay. Well, one thing is is I was in you know, there's so many things that have that validate the fact that that life does go on and that there are you know, there's there, just that there's truth behind it. And it's not about religion, it's about spirituality. So I was in a room with the patient. Her niece was in there. I call her April in my book, and my patient says to her niece, she says, April, when are you going to have those two baby girls. I want to see those two baby girls before I go home and see Jesus. And April responded, she said, well, I can't have children. I've been trying for twenty five years and I'm in menopause. It's a nice thought, but I can't have children. And my patient insisted, she said, these are your little girls. I see you holding one in each arm. They have blonderinglets, brown eyes, dimples, and they looked just like you. Lo and behold. The lady passed and April's uncle and father both passed through my unit. One of them passed away, the other one was there for nee rehabilitation or whatever. So I see her six months later coming in and she's got a baby bump. Wow, yeah, forty five years old. And I walked over and I said to her, I had to add I said what she got in there? And she said, I have identical twin girls. She said, when my aunt passed away, I was so early pregnant that even a year in her blood test wouldn't have shown it. Going forward, I saw her again when the little girls were about eighteen months old, so they were toddling, and she's going down the hallway holding them in each hand, one in each hand, and they've got these little blonde curls that are bouncing. They had brown eyes, dimples, and they looked just like her. Amazing, Yeah, it is, and there have been. That's not the first one that I've heard about a baby, you know, being born after the fact. And it turned out to be a boy and with brown hair and it looked just like her too, So yeah, yeah, and that lady was like fifty or so. But I know that we're getting to the end, so you know, I'm just glad to be here.
Speaker 2: It was great having you here in so many fascinating experiences and stories and encounters, and I'm sure we could go on for another hour before we do go, though, i'd like to. I know I've got the link to lynmone dot com that people can probably just click on in the show notes or copy and pastes if it doesn't click through, depending depending where they're watching or where they're listening. But is there is there any other side or anywhere ocean like to point people at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am everywhere. You can find me on the ground, zeroad plus website, well, my host Paige. I'm also everywhere. I mean Instagram, TikTok. I'm not actively doing TikTok right now, but I am on Instagram and several other places that you can reach out to me. Also, you can get a hold of me at omnipresent dot the dot book at gmail dot com if you have anything that you need me to, any questions or anything that I can help you with. And I apologize, I'm running behind on answering, so it could take me even up to several weeks to respond, but I will respond. I'm still responding to my own emails at this time, so, but I'm everywhere. My books are on Amazon or you can buy them from my website and I can sign them for you personally if you know, if that's something that you would want to do.
Speaker 2: Hey, Donnie, Dottie's fantastic. Now that's squad. I was going to ask you if it was on Amazon. So that's another easy way for people to get your books. But I believe there's a link through on lindmanay dot com as well to get your books if I recall them.
Speaker 3: Yes. And also I'm on Gaya, so I'm streaming on Gaya with George Dori. You can also find me there. I just recently did a coast to coast. Those are subscription type things, but if you have a subscription, please look me up or go ahead and buy one and watch everything they have. They've got great stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you so much for joining me tonight. It was just a fascinating conversation. I really appreciate you being here.
Speaker 3: Oh it was my pleasure, and thank you so much for having me. I'm overjoyed to be here your amazing host and amazing guests. So I look forward to people here in your show on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Well, that's very kind of you, and you're both of those things as well. I'm looking forward to re listen to the show when it becomes available on Sunday because I love chatting to you on your show, and people should definitely if they don't already, they don't already have access to your shows. They should subscribe or go and go to Lindmanay dot com and see whatever you are up to, because all of it is fascinating. And until I talk to you againly in and until I talk to everybody else out there, hopefully it won't be too long in the future that I get to chat to you again in. But for everybody else it will be same weird time Thursday night at nine pm Central. So, in other words, a week from now and same weird network, the Untold Radio Network, Please keep it weird.
Speaker 3: Thank you, bye everybody,