Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Well, the American way is to take big problems head on, don't don't bury your head in the sand, or you get your you know what kicked, and to endure some pain in order to a survive, be thrive, and three, you know, get more freedom. That That has been the history of America. It's the only reason that any of us are here right now, speaking English and having the freedoms we do, et cetera. And anybody who cannot see that we are headed toward the cliff in multiple ways economically, just isn't paining attention. Now, does that mean the tariffs are the solution? I don't know. I'm no expert on tariffs, but I know we need a solution. And everybody's talking about the price of tariffs right now. Hey, I had to look at my four oh one k right. I didn't want to, but we're doing taxes. So my wife said, okay, give me the phone. Then I'll open your schwab app, I'll send them what they need. And then unfortunately I saw what she opened up. Yeah, it's real painful right now, but there is no way that we're going to get from here to there economically and get the stability we need to get the national security we need to get this strong America and American manufacturing. We need to get the national debt down the way we need to get it down. There's no way we're getting from here to there without some kind of pain and some big fix right now. I just respect Trump for being willing to endure some political pain to try to get us fixed. Now, why do I have confidence that this play is going to work? Simply because I have confidence in Trump when it comes to economic stuff. He's not God, he's not perfect, but he's got a lot more success in anybody else we've had a long time around here. I also have a lot of confidence in his personal desire to win and to succeed, right, I mean, that's been proven over time. He wouldn't be doing this unless he really believed it was going to work and he had a plan. And then when it comes to the critics, most of whom on the Democrat side are hoping the economy fails. On the Republican side, and there are critics they want the economy to succeed. They just think he's wrong. But when it comes to the critics, think about all the critics from both parties who have told you from the beginning this is going to be a disaster.
Speaker 2: ANDERR.
Speaker 1: Trump, he's going to start World War three, you know, he's colluding with Russia, etc. And then look where we end up. Right, So no, I do trust him on this, and we'll find out, I think pretty soon, whether it's well placed or not. I want to shift gears for a second. Go to Jarvis Caldwell. He's a Republican in House District twenty elected there and I really appreciate you representative posting some sound that I caught on X last night, and I'll let you describe it. But I think folks really need to hear about this and then we can talk about what to do. But please, sir, thank you for being here and set the stage.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, thank you so much for having me. So. The context of this was on Tuesday, House built thirteen twelve legal protections for transgender individuals, which I will say is probably the most radical bill we've seen so far this session, and we've seen some pretty bad ones. And so what I did on X yesterday was I posted a side by side of a portion of my closing statement where I was basically saying, you know what we heard witness testimony today that this has been stakeholdered for over a year, even though the bill just got introduced on Friday evening after we went home, and then on Monday we found out that this bill was going to be heard on Tuesday, and we didn't even realize this bill had been introduced. And so I basically said, I I posed the question, you know, has this bill been stakeholdered with the non LGBT community, specifically the printal rights groups? And what the clip demonstrates is the closing statements from Representative Yarozo Kai and the Chairman Javier Maybury, and they said just flat out, you know, we don't need to stakeholder with hate groups. And then Representative o Kai basically compared these printal rights groups to the KKK and she said, we wouldn't we wouldn't go to the KKK if we're writing civil rights legislation. And it was just absolutely stunning.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just it's just nutty, haiti stuff. I can't access thirty two on my screen. Rank can you punch it for us? Here's the sound, and again this is representative Jarvis with us, but but it is it is just hateful, nutty stuff. And as we get that queued up, we're having a little technical glitch, which means it's my fault, right, because I can assure you, representative, anytime there's a technical glitch here, somehow it is my fault in reality, in reality. But let's talk about it before we get this sound cued up. So tell us about the people who would do this, tell us about the parental rights groups that they're comparing it to, that they're comparing to the KKK, et cetera. And tell us about the people who are doing that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, so they didn't say explicitly who these these parents groups were. I imagine it's like the Colorado Parents Advocacy Network SEAPAN, which are just really concerned parents and they're a great group of people. They may have been talking about, you know, moms for Liberty groups or something, but just in general, all I said was, did you talk to the you know, basically the non leftist activist parents rights groups, and that was their response to say their hate groups, because if you don't fully believe what they believe, then you're obviously a part of a hate group.
Speaker 1: Which is incredible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was incredible to hear.
Speaker 1: Let's listen to that together.
Speaker 4: How willing would you be to look at a new food pyramid and instituting.
Speaker 1: We're doing that right now when we okay, okay, it's getting better. And by the way, we are going to ask you about the new food period food pyramid, Ryan, would you fire that we'd heard.
Speaker 3: From multiple witnesses that this bill has been worked on for over a year. I will say I learned about this bill yesterday. It was introduced Friday evening. I really am curious about how much stakeholding went on both sides of the issue, and if parent groups that are that are not a part of the LGBT community, if they were involved.
Speaker 4: A well stakeholded bill does not need to be discussed with hate groups. And we don't ask someone passing civil rights legislation to go ask the KKK their opinion.
Speaker 5: But I agree there's no reason to go to the table with people who are echoing the hate rhetoric going around about the trans community.
Speaker 1: Remarkable representative chargists who who are the I assume from their comments hateful idiots my words, not yours who made those remarks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that is Representative Yarozo Kai and the Chairman of Judiciary, Representative Javier Maybury. I know Maybury is from Denver. I believe so Kai is from maybe a Rapahoe County. I don't know specifically the area or their house district numbers off the top of my head, but you know, they are just very left wing Democrats in the legislature and in the bill in general. Is just it's very extreme. I mean it basically it says that if you missgender your child, your own child, if you miss gender your child, that's considered coercive control, which is a form of child abuse by definition. And I think the and this is my cynical side here, I think the intent is to basically get rid of the ability to try to get your child help if you're having a gender identity crisis or gender dysphoria, because how can you get them help if you have to tell them, no, you're not actually a girl, you're a boy. We're going to go get you help, because just the act of doing that is misgendering them, which they are saying in this bill that that is child abuse. It is very extreme. And that's just one portion of the bill.
Speaker 1: But let's talk about that key point you just made, because that's exactly what's going on, and it also, in my mind, explains they're extraordinarily hateful rhetoric that they're engaging in. And otherwise I assume smart people saying very idiotic things because in my experience, that's what you see. When they know that they can't win the argument, they can't win the argument on logic or reason or moraleity or law, is they start spewing venom like this, right, because it's the same thing it's up in the US Supreme Court now, as you know, same thing they're trying to do with counselors in Colorado. Oh no, a counselor can't be speaking the truth to kids about their real gender and telling them, no, you really are a boy, and here's how we can make sure you're a boy. They try to outlaw that speech, which fortunately got the attention of the US Supreme Court, which is about to reverse that.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So they started with the counselors, and now they're going to the parents. And this bill specifically says that if you're in a custody dispute that they call it paramount consideration. So basically, the preference goes to the parents who affirms the gender, and so they're giving them, they're putting the sum on the scale in a legal situation to favor the parent who is continuing this gender confusion for.
Speaker 1: The child representative. Can you stay for another segment because I'd like to deep dive this with you and I want to play that sound again. But they representative either obviously very knowledgeable when it comes to what's going on there. But the headline today is the elected Colorado Democrats attacking the parents groups that'd say, no, wait a second, we should be able to talk to our children about their true gender, labeling them as hate groups, comparing them to the KKK. What does that tell you? You're on the Dankpla Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm twenty two. Glad you're here. Special guest Representative Jarvis Caldwell, he's Republican House District twenty, has been deep diving with us. He's extraordinarily radical trans rights bills. And I put that in quotes because obviously it's a gross deprivation of parental rights, of business owner rights, etc. But we're talking about a twist to this, and in committee a number of elected Democrats comparing parents groups to the KKK and other hate groups and saying that's why they won't consult with them on this bill. They're trying to sneak through at the last minute. So representative for those who may have just joined us during the break, I'm going to replay the sound that you posted and then ask you to fill us in on what occurred and what comes next with these bills. So here's what happened in Part and committee.
Speaker 3: We'd heard from multiple witnesses that this bill has been worked on for over a year. I will say I learned about this bill yesterday. It was introduced Friday evening. I really am curious about how much stakeholding went on both sides of the issue, and if parent groups that are not a part of the LGBT community, if they were involved.
Speaker 4: A well stakeholded bill does not need to be discussed with hate groups, and we don't ask someone hassing civil rights legislation to go ask the KKK their opinion.
Speaker 5: But I agree there's no reason to go to the table with people who are echoing the hateful rhetoric going around about the trans community.
Speaker 1: And I'd ask you to identify those elected officials in a second. But the point being that clearly the reason they label these parents groups and these opponents says KKK and hate and everything else, is that's their excuse to not engage because they know they would lose the argument on the merits. But again for those just joining us, who are the presumably smart people saying those really hateful, dumb things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the first the female there is Yara Zokai. She is a Democrat, a new legislator that she's a freshman like I am, and I believe she's out of a rappa hole county. She's an attorney. And then the second on there was Javier Mayby who's out of Denver. He's an attorney, Democrat and he's actually the chairman of how judiciary. So that is that's the situation with our judiciary right now.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow. And then again for those just joining, a quick recap of just how radical these bills are. And again I take when people make extreme flame throwing obviously false in my view, statements like that they're projecting right, that they're projecting because they know that what they're doing is indefensible. But give people a quick summary of some of the worst of these bills.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So this bill is how billed thirteen twelve legal protections for transgender individuals. As we talked about on the last segment, it makes misgendering of your own child considered child abuse and you can specifically lose custody over that. It also negates other states laws and court orders. So you have two people who live in Kansas, they both have custody, two parents. One takes the child to Colorado to get gender affirming care. The Kansas court rules that you have to bring that child back. We're saying that Colorado will now ignore that court order, which in my opinion, is a violational Article four, Section one of the US Constitution, the Full Faith and Credit Clause. And there's some other really concerning things like the gender based dress codes. So I'm ade charter school board member. We have boys uniforms and girls' uniforms, and I specifically asked the bill sponsor Lorraina Garcia, another Democrat on Judiciary. Does this mean, if this bill passes, we have to do away with boy uniforms and girl uniforms and just have a uniform and it's, you know, the wild West, and you can wear anything you want. She explicitly said.
Speaker 1: Yes, insane. Would that apply to private schools as well in the bill?
Speaker 3: Off the top of my head, if I recollect it is your public district, rand schools and charter schools specifically.
Speaker 1: It's just outrageous. And when you say representative misgendering, you mean if a parent refers to their child by their correct gender, that would then cost them in a custody dispute.
Speaker 3: Exactly so, And as we talked about a lesson, I think the intent here is to basically try to do away with getting treatment for a child if they have confusion about their gender, because how can you get them treatment if you can't tell them that they're wrong and call them the gender that they are. And so you can literally lose custody over this, and it should be alarming for every parent. Frankly not.
Speaker 1: And in our last minute, can you tell me why do you think Democrats are willing to go to these bizarre preposterous, illogical child hurting extremes on this issue? What's driving it? Because it's clearly out of step with the American people, as the election just proved, and I think out of up with the people of Colorado. So why are they so obsessed with this lunacy that hurts so many kids?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 3: I think it's very it's a very left wing ideological belief system, and it drives me crazy because the bill sponsor UH doesn't doesn't have kids, but almost all for bills target children with these left wing ideologies, and so that that aspect of it is very concerning U. And I want to make sure I get in there before we run out of time. That this bill is coming to the House floor tomorrow for debate for second readings, and so we are gearing up and we're ready to fight it all day tomorrow. So if anybody can get down to the Capitol or at least tune in and listen to us, because we're going to be fighting this thing with everything we have.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate what you're doing, and let's stay in touch on this, Okay. We'd love to get you on for regular updates. How can people follow you on X Yes, it's at Rep.
Speaker 3: Caldwell.
Speaker 1: Okay, fighting the good fight, my friend.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, you take care and well we will continue to follow. That kind of makes sense, he tells us. The bill sponsor doesn't have children. That kind of makes sense, right. Wouldn't you think anybody would parents with their hate group? Dan Man, Yeah, you would think just anybody who cares about children, whether they have children or not, would know that a bill like this is insane. But then when you look at the Left, so much of what they do is radically anti child, radically from their holy grail being the mass killing of children before birth and children of color in you know, to afford to one rate, and then you look at if the child's lucky enough to get born under Democrat policies, all the different ways the Left's policies just overtly harm children. So where do you think that comes from? Well, we'll talk about that as well, Hey, perfect iy. After the break is a segue George Brockler DA. In the twenty third we'll talk about these Tesla terrorists and under Colorado law, what kind of charges can be brought? Personally, I want to see them charged to the max. Three oh three someone three eight two five five text dam five seven seven three nine. You're on the Dan Capliss Show.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 7: The next couple of months, we're going to offer our customers the same deal that our employees get. And as you say, that's worth thousands of dollars, you come into our store, you get employee pricing. This is kind of to call a little bit of a time out. We've heard some uncertainty from our customers and we want we want them to be assured that Ford, the most American auto company, is going to do right by them. As our dealers, we make the most cars here, we employ the most, we export the most, and so we here at Ford we're in a good position to address customers concern and give them a really great deal on a great vehicle.
Speaker 1: Glad to hear that, since I owned Ford stock and own a Ford Bronco. But GM says it's also going to crank things up here in the US of A.
Speaker 8: A General motorspokesperson is now confirming there was a webcast to employees a short time ago.
Speaker 2: GM.
Speaker 8: We'll be making operational adjustments at at Fort Wayne Assembly, including hiring temporary employees to support current manufacturing and business.
Speaker 1: Glad to hear that, let's go to the VIP line. Always a privilege and a pleasure to welcome George Brockler the DA in the twenty third and wanted to talk to George today about these Tesla terrorists and under Colorado state law, what are the most hell, let's just say, toughest charges that could be brought George, Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me on Quick Story, Dan the way, if you could. I jumped into a trial, you know, as a d I like to do things with the younger prostitutors, and I had done one since STEM because of the term limits, I was out of office. I jumped in on a DUI case and we got a conviction and talked to the jury afterwards, and this guy on the on the jury recognized me a little bit, and I said, I always ask questions like, Hey, is there anything we could have done better? Is or things that we did that we're distracting, you know, you want to learn from the jury. And at one point he goes, well, I really have. It's not a question about the case, and I go, yeah, yeah, and he goes, do you do you.
Speaker 1: Know Dan Kaplis you're making this up.
Speaker 2: I am not making this up.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, do you know Dan CAplus?
Speaker 2: I go, no, Dan, I worked for Dan twenty years ago. Man, the guy with Dan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's that's awesome. And I'm not sure where it went from there, but thank you for saying that. No, it's great, that's awesome, And and you must have really enjoyed being in court because obviously you're an elite trial lawyer plus, and there's just nothing like it.
Speaker 2: There isn't And you know this, you know you and I can say things that resonate with us that other folks that have never been there and done that it's like, oh, that sounds great. You just there's nothing like it. Standing up, making an argument, trying to anticipate what the other side's going to do, dealing with things on the fly, putting out evidence, the nerves that you always have because no matter how good your evidence is and how will you think you've presented it, you're always like, man, JERRYS can do it.
Speaker 1: That's right. They want No, that's that's right. And that's how I try to explain it is. It's just one of the most and it's one of the ways, right, George. It's such a healthy saying. It's one of the most humbling things a person can do, because you walk into that courtroom and no matter how well you do, whatever you do, you are at the mercy of that jury, the wisdom of the founders, right, they get to make that call, and it's it's a very humbling, moving kind of thing. But speaking of moving, I'll bet that defense attorney was not pleased to see you walk in to try it.
Speaker 2: She made no comment, how did and she I'll tell you she did a great job for the case that she had. There just wasn't a ton there. And it's not like it was a murder or something. It was a series d why But I'm telling you, the Douglas County Sheriff's deputies did such a good job. The jeerors had nothing but praise for him, and I just thought that this is great.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I'm back in the corn put to your question well and leading from in front, right, because I think it's great when das do that and go in and try cases. It's just a great example to their team because no matter what the case or whatever, and everybody listening probably has a real hard job, right, but trying a case is a hard job, and so it's just great to set that example. But what's the max that can be done to these Tesla terrorists? Particularly since I may get a cyber truck.
Speaker 2: I think that we're going to find that the Feds have the biggest hammer in this one. As long as it's property damage. And here's why. If you were to do damage arson damage in excess of one hundred thousand dollars only looking at a third class felony which is presumptively punishable by four to twelve years, but it's a probation eligible.
Speaker 1: Wow. Crazy, I know it's crazy.
Speaker 2: If you can tie these people together, and it feels like there's a Tesla takedown moment. If you could tie them together and somehow find a way to charge our organized crime statue which people might know as RICO but we call it Colorado here. That elevates it to a second class felony, but also probation eligible in the state of Colorado under these facts. Crazy, if someone weren't thank god, they weren't to be hurt or there was some allegation of an attempt murder or crime of violence. That's probably the only way we could inch our way into some mandatory time. So when you look at the federal charges and you see that they're big one the uh what is that eight forty four I carries a five to twenty year mandatory sentence? You think, Yeah, if we have to decide which venue to do this in, probably best to do it us court.
Speaker 1: What do you have to prove at the federal level?
Speaker 2: You know, for the federal level, the three charges that these guys are indicted on, two of them are firearms relating charges. But the other one, the count number three, is that they attempted to damage or destroy by means of fire and explosive material vehicles in unterstate commerce. So it's an arson specific total.
Speaker 1: Gotcha. And I saw an interesting article today on the civil side about somebody pursuing a civil case for large damages because it's politically motivated type of terrorism. But you know, Colorado civil law may not lend itself as well to that. So charge shifting away from Tesla for the moment, what's the most important thing going on right now that most of us probably don't know.
Speaker 2: About in the twenty third judicial district.
Speaker 1: Or anywhere in your view, because I know you are kind of a renaissance man. You're watching every saying yeah, yes, so, And what's going on right now legislature, you know, because obviously we have and it's just so surreal. What seems to me a very criminal friendly, you know, state legislature, criminal friendly governor. It seems like they're always playing hold my beer and watch this. So what's going on down there right now concerns you the most?
Speaker 2: Well, there's a nexus here between local control and criminal justice that the legislature is poised to blow up, and that is they have a bill that they want to make a law that would strip away from municipalities the ability to prosecute and punish crimes at variance with the state.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if Aurora wanted to have a mandatory Hey, you're going to mandatory jail for ten days for retail theft. And that's not the state outcome, and I'm here to tell you it's not the state outcome, then Auroras wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be no good.
Speaker 2: They have to change their laws to get to match this. Here's what's going to happen, And we've started to see this. When the state started meddling around with telling Aurora basically how to prosecute DV cases, Aurora said, guess what, We're just going to get out of the business of prosecuting DV cases and we're going to save three million Aurora taxpayer dollars. And they shifted those hundreds of important cases over to the DA's office. So now the DA's office is going to the county going, hey, we need to hire a ton more prosecutors to handle this. I suspect that if the state legislature continues down this road and they continue to chisel away at this, two things will happen. One, you'll see more counties doing what Douglas is doing, and that's trying to become a home rule county. And I think you'll also see more municipalities look at the state and say you want all these cases, good luck, and they're going to get out of the business of any municipal prosecution and shove them all on to prosecute.
Speaker 1: State proust, which then triggers all sorts of disasters. Right because the judiciary right now in Colorado was swamped nowhere near enough judges, and it's you know, they're making it so hard for judges to do their job because they're understaffed. You know that you're going to be losing good judges and making it harder to attract good new judges. So yeah, just just the dominos that they're tipping over, you know that, just horrible in so many different ways. But George, appreciate the time today and hope we connect soon.
Speaker 2: We'll do it. Hey, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: Thank you, my friend. Take care of that's George Brockler doing a great job in the twenty third and the tremendous point he was making about the governor and well, assume he's going to sign this disaster, but the left of the legislature, you know, trying to take this power away from these local jurisdictions. My law partner, John Kellner until recently was the DA in the eighteenth which included at that time a repo on Douglas wrote a great piece on that as well, which you can read in the Gazette. You're on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Kaplass Show podcast all the.
Speaker 9: Way to Alexander Hamilton. Alexander Hamilton used them to raise revenue. He used them to protect the industry, and present Trump is added the third leg of the stool, which is strategic. So you know, if we are thinking about a ten percent global tariff, and let's assume we we import about three trillion a year, so that's three hundred billion, and that's a substantial revenue raiser that could then be used for working Americans on no tax and tips, no tax on social security, no tax on overtime, and for those buying autos that they can reduce their bills because interest on American made cars will be tax deductible. So this is really a working class the.
Speaker 1: Tariff and tax plan in terms of goals for all those stated goals, et cetera. That's why the things that really excites me is that this tariff move appears to be geared in a very significant part to working class America. And that's the reality, right, is that if there's not a fair shake for working class America, not fair opportunity for working class America, and not just words, not just cheerleading, but real tangible progress and gains and earning gains and stability of jobs, et cetera, this country cannot This country cannot endure the way it's envisioned, it just can't. And then we get to the issues of we're headed for an economic cliff otherwise, so something major needs to happen. Tariff's the answer. I sure hope. So I trust that Trump, who's had a lot of success in the economic front and office, you know, it knows what he's doing, and obviously he really wants to be a great success. But we know one thing status quo No, that is not going to work, and it's not going to work long term, especially for working people. That was Treasury Secretary. Here's commerce.
Speaker 10: So what's happened to the world is the global governments have backed taking our factories away from US. I mean, there's nothing about Taiwan that they should be making semiconductors, there's nothing about Korea they should be making all of the appliances and the electronics.
Speaker 2: Of the world.
Speaker 10: What's happened is they had a policy of their governments to let's back our companies and let's take this business from America while America is not paying attention. So our factories went overseas. But what you're going to see is the most modern factories of the world come back here.
Speaker 1: But you know there seems to me to be a lot of truth in that, and that's one thing that I think often gets forgotten, even allies. Right, they're competitors, I mean, and there's nothing wrong or immoral or dishonest about that. They're competitors. They're competing with us. They want what's best for their own It's just like state to state. Hey, we're all brothers and sisters united as Americans. But you can bet there's cutthroat com petition between states for the best jobs, the best companies, et cetera. And you've you can't just sit back and let yourself get plucked like that. All right, let's go back to the phone lines. So we'll let's start in Inglewood, Colorado, got at least in the metro doing the show out of Denver. I was in Colorado Springs the Great caseysj today in court down there. But in the Denver Metro, we've got a decent little snow going. Ron and Inglewood's are on the Dan Kaplis show.
Speaker 11: Welcome, Thank you, Dan. I'll say that truck has a striking profile.
Speaker 1: Oh the cyber truck. Do you think it's good look? I don't think it's good look. And I just want one.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm curious about it. I've never seen me inside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's nice. It's it's kind of bear and spartan, but it's nice and it's roomy and it's comfortable.
Speaker 11: Well, I think you should get one in Well, I do too.
Speaker 1: Do you happen to know my wife? It is literally impossible to have a better wife than I have, And I'm not going to disrespect her by getting a vehicle that she thinks is the ugliest thing she's ever seen. But I am, But I am still hoping to be able to persuade my way there. I'm sure you will, no, because I really want to get it. I want to stand up to these Tesla terrorists. Now, admittedly I'm not as as excited about standing up to him by but why buying one of the other Tesla cars. I'd rather stand up to him by buying a cyber truck.
Speaker 11: Well, I think if you were apt it, it'd be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, think of the possibilities. I know, and a cyber truck is unmistakably strong. Right, nobody will ever look at that and think anything other than strength. Yes, I agree, I know that's what you called about.
Speaker 11: Go ahead, my friend, Okay, thank you. I wanted to make a comment. When the Supreme Court decided in favor of Jack Phillips. He was based on the Civil Rights Commission and one of the members named Rice, who likened Jack to the Nazis. Yeah, lay, and they called it unprofessional. So this language that they're using in the committee is just a perfect setup for the Supreme Court to say you can't do that.
Speaker 1: Well, right, what a great point. What Ron's referring to is we were talking earlier with the Colorado State Rep. Jarvis Caldwell, and we played sound and committee of Democrats saying no, they're not going to talk to parents groups about these radical trans rights bills because you don't talk to the KKK about civil rights bills, is what they said. Now, to Ron's point, the common denominator between that and comparing Jack Phillips to a Nazi, when Jack Phillips is obviously a great American hero is the Left uses those kind of tactics and language because it knows it can't win the argument, not on logic, not on values, not on law, not on morality, So they will not engage in the conversation because they know they can't win the argument. And that's where the US Supreme Court is to step in. Said, you can bet. I mean, this will be so facially unconstitutional, this bill that apparently is on track to pass and become law, because you're going to tell a parent. Now you can't say to your own son. You can't say to your own son's son, you're really you're really a boy, You're not a girl, right, you miss gender that's now going to be used against you to in a custody battle. Okay, runs, Oh well, good question. I don't think the bill gets to this point unless they expect him to sign it. Thank you, Ron for your call. Enjoyed it right, You're the best as always, Kelly, thank you. Please be careful out there. It looks like there's going to be some tricky weather tonight. I know it's already started in Denver. Hope to have you back here tomorrow on The Dan Kapla Show