Speaker 1: A A.
Speaker 2: A A A A A.
Speaker 1: If you'd like to be able to listen to the show without ads and have full access to bonus content, that's an option. To find out how, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com Forward slash Podcast. Hey everyone, thanks so much for joining us for another live stream episode of Dogman Encounters Radio. Really appreciate you joining us over the years I've been doing this over ten years. You wouldn't believe how many times I've heard people make the comment, you know, I'd love to go out and look for dogmen. Wouldn't that be fun? Wouldn't it be really exciting? Well, talking about it's one thing. Doing it totally different matter. Well, for tonight's show, I decided to mix things up and do things a little different. Instead of bringing an eye witness on and having them tell us about their encounter, I've got two dog man researchers on the show tonight who are going to come on and basically flesh out what it's like to go into the field looking for these things, what kind of plannings involved, what to expect when you're out there in the field. Experiences they've had both frightening and some that weren't well, without any further ado, let's just bring them in here now. Tonight's first guest is Jessica Jones aka the Cryptid Huntress, Got you in the studio, and our other guest tonight is Drew Ski with Cryptid Warfare. Justin Drew, thanks so much for joining us.
Speaker 3: Hey, thanks for having us. I've been looking forward to this. Good to see you guys.
Speaker 4: Well, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Brother, You're welcome. That goes two ways. It's great to have you, and of course I really appreciate your time. Jess Both you and Drew are neck deep in the cryptid field and have been so for a long time. Please tell us how you got here.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you. I started off as a bigfoot field researcher. That's kind of the meat and potatoes of what I do is getting out. I'm on four actually I'm on five different teams now field research teams, and I've been doing this since twenty eleven. I go out all over the southeastern region of the United States. We have several hot spots that we go and research over and over again. I've also I've even been up to New York I see Long Island. Bigfoot Mike. I've been the chat tonight, and I've been up to New York and done some cryptid hunting up there with him as well. But I pretty much stay around the Southeast, especially down here with the Cryptid Warfare Fellows with Drewski and that team. We get out and do a lot of research in the deep woods. But yeah, I just I've been in it for a while and I never ever thought I'd be talking publicly about any of this. You know, I started off with one of my teams. You know, we kind of I'm not gonna say we all had to sign NDAs and stuff. That first team I didn't. But as I progressed and got on more, you know, different teams and stuff, I just really never even thought I'd ever talk about it publicly. And but here I am, got a YouTube channel and all that today. But yeah, I just love going out and chasing things in the woods at night. And I know it's it sounds kind of wild, it's not for everybody, but I got great teams and I trust everybody with my life on those teams. And yeah, I just kind of progressed from going from bigfoot field research to pretty much hunting everything that was out there. It's not that we're I'm out there hunting. I've been investigating, Okay, researching. I'm investigating, you know, with cryptid warfare, we do get out there and kind of not only investigate and do research, but we're on the hunt out there a little bit more than the other teams. And I'll let Drewskie talk about that tonight for the most part. But yeah, it's it's just a natural progression, like I said, And I got really interested in the dogman phenomenon while I was doing my bigfoot research. We were having a lot of strange tracks in the field, wolf like tracks. One of the head of one of my teams, Bob Wilson, he has passed away, passed away recently, but head of the North Georgia Cryptid Field Researchers. He was actually the regional director, Region five director of the North American Dogman Project for a long time. And that's how I learned most of what I know about dog Man was through Bob, and we would go to places like Middle Georgia. There's an area that we researched called the troop Herd Corridor, and not only do they have a lot of bigfoot activity, down there. A lot of UFOs. It's well known for mass alien abductions that happened in that area, but a lot of dogman sightings happened down there, and so that's one of our team's research areas. I was down there, I had to I had to, I had to get prepared for some dogman action. We started doing our research down there because you know, I'm used to the Bigfoot, the big foot action, but we ended up, you know, preparing for for dog ban encounters down there in that area. Also, you know, I live in the Northwest Georgia area, and it really is wonderful to have friends who work at the Sheriff's apartment where I live. Because having friends that work at the niel One call center and some of the dees I started getting, you know, I had my ear to the street, so to say, as a as a field researcher, and people that worked in those arenas knew that I did cryptid field research, and so when they would get calls in, they would let me know in regards to you know, sightings of wolf men and things like that. There's a pretty well known dog man that's been sighted in the northern part of the County that I lived in up in northwest Georgia for decades, and they actually call it, I think they call it the North Paulden Werewolf or the North Paulden dog Man, and so I actually gone out to investigate that before. It's only about I'm going to say it's about ten miles from the Edawa Indian mount maybe ten fifteen minutes from the Indian Mounds, and Vic, I know from all the people that you've had on your shows, there's there's some kind of connection to Indian Mounds, these burial mounds that we have here, especially around here in the south, and some of the dog man sightings and encounters and waterfalls too. There's a waterfall right there where these sightings have been. But that's really how I got into interested in the dogman phenomenon is because we were getting not only reports of bigfoot but also dog man as well in some of the areas that I research, and of course Bob ahead of my one of my field teams, he would go out and take reports from these investigations with the North American dog Man Project in the area where we live, because he lived not too far for me, and so he was he was that person that would go take those reports. So that's kind of how I got into it. I've always had my I got my feet wet way back in the day with all this phenomenon, and so here I am today hanging out with Drew Ski and his Scryptive Warfare operators and Survivalist team, and they're real active. We've gone on several field investigations and it's man, it's wonderful. I love it. Like I said earlier, it's not for everybody, but but it's definitely for me and for Drusy too. I'm assuming, right, Drew.
Speaker 1: Jess, I really don't know how you do it all. You don't let any grass grownder your feet. I mean you're always out and about, going on research outings and hosting this show, hosting that show, being a guest on podcasts. Yeah, I don't know how you do it. There's not enough time in one day.
Speaker 3: It's because I love what I do. It's not worked.
Speaker 4: To me.
Speaker 3: This is fun. It's so much fun. I am so blessed to be able to do this and to get out and you know, I got to say, like people, I guess people are like, well, why do you even do this? It's crazy. Why would why would a girl like you go out and go dog man? Honey? Well, you know what, because I have you have to kind of have no fear about stuff, and I honestly am and I'm not saying I don't ever get scared.
Speaker 4: There have.
Speaker 3: There have definitely been times where I have I have been rattled, I guess you could say, but but I love it and I just want to know more and I want to see a dog Okay, I want to see a dog man. I've had some encounters out there that appsbsolutely I do believe could have been dog man, But I have not seen a dog man up close, face to face yet. I know from listening to your encounters, Vic, to listen to dog man encounters. It's not something that everybody looks forward to, and it's not something that people like. I know that, But like I said, it's what I do and it's what I love, and I look forward to it one day to having a up close dog man encounter.
Speaker 1: Well, if you've beaten the bushes the way you do, I think it is just a matter of time, and when you do finally have that experience, I hope it's a good one and not a bad one, because I can tell you enjoy doing this so much. It really would be a shame for a bad encounter to frighten you away from all this, because I can tell you get so much out of it. You clearly do.
Speaker 3: I do, I do, you know, And I love sharing my stories, my encounters with everybody. I don't hold anything back these days. And when I first started doing encrypted field investigations and research, it wasn't cool back then. It did to me, it was cool, but to the rest of the world, I was crazy, and so I kept it quiet. I waited ten years to even speak publicly at all about any of my field research when it came to this, because back in the day, you know, back in twenty even twenty eleven, it hadn't been that long ago. Not everybody had, you know, those big foot stickers on the back of their vehicles and stuff. It was more hush hush. And I have a background in working with in the government.
Speaker 4: I worked.
Speaker 3: I ran a steed agency for almost twenty years, and so I was not going to be telling all the people I worked with they am out there chasing bigfoot and hunting dog men when I was when I was going to work and stuff. I just didn't want to. I didn't want people to know because they already thought I was a little a little crazy, a little wild and crazy since I was going camping so often.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no future in letting that cat out of the bag at work. If you let people know that, then you might get your walking paper soon. So I don't blame you for not letting that out. Drew. How about you, how'd you find yourself getting into searching for cryptids?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Man, hey, with what's going on? Guys? Vic, that's once the thanks cutting let me come on as well, and yeah, to answer your question.
Speaker 1: Hey, not to interrupt you, Drew, but you're a little quiet. Can you move closer to the michaelphone?
Speaker 4: Is that better?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a little bit better.
Speaker 4: How about Neil?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's better there, Thank you?
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, okay. Yeah. So yeah, so basically it started, uh, well, I guess I should say back when I was like backpacking with my dad. My dad was a big time bus craft and survivalist. Guys. He's definitely a mountain man. He's he's he's pushing like late sixties and he and he still goes out in the mountains by himself, which I always wanted against him to do it, but you know, he don't care. He said, he rather die in the mountains than anywhere else, so he loves it. But anyways, Yeah, he's the one who taught me a lot of like backpacking, Bushcraft's revival stuff, all that stuff. So yeah, so whenever him and I would go out, basically when I was in high school, he'd called me up and he'd be like, hey, brother, I'm going to pick you up at this time. Just make sure that your bag's ready. So so whenever he picked me up, we'd literally just packed what we put into backpack and we'd just go hiking in the mountains in Colorado. So and then at the same time we would actually figure out on you would find out quick on like what you needed and what you don't need, and what's extra weight and what's not. So but at the same time we were out there, he was just kind of like getting me prepared, like, hey, you know, there's a lot more things out here, you know, you know, they're just animals, so you know, according to the Native Americans and stuff like that. So he I don't know if he had a sighting or what, but he knew that there were things out there. So he always wanted me, Hey, when you're out here, respect the land. If you if you have a gut feeling that something's bad, turn around, walk away. If you hear things, you know that are out of the ordinary, you know, just turn around and just walk away. So you know, but he always, but he based He's the one who basically climbed like that seat in my head. And then uh, and then after that, it really didn't take full effect. It really didn't take full effect on me until I was in law enforcement. I worked for the State of Colorado, and basically I was a part as part of this tack team and uh we had to go. We had to go help this escape team for the State of Colorado find this escape convict. So so, me and a couple other guys were part of this tap team, which is a swat team and a couple of little alphabet agencies and uh, anyways, so we're out there in the mountains of Colorado looking for this guy. And uh so, basically in a nutshell, we were actually with this tracking team gaining ground on this on this on this guy who was wanted and as we're walking up this mountain. We actually had a bunch of different teams drop off on different parts of the mountain. We're trying to we're basically we're basically trying to corner this guy in, and it's it's basically almost like dusk going into nighttime. And as we're walking up this mountain, uh, you know, me and a couple of guys on the short team, we're hearing We're hearing things walking like paralleling us that were good like fifty to like one hundred yards out, but we couldn't see anything, but we just hear it. And then I got on my comms and radio and was standing on the guys that were like, hey, are you guys hearing anything, when they're like Roger that you know we're here. I'm hearing something on my right, and I'm like, yeah, man, I'm hearing something on my left. So we really didn't think anything of it, but we're actually just trying to pay attention to it. At the same time, we were trying to find this sed convict. So anyways, so one of the guys who was running point said hey, on three, we're going to stop real quick. One, two, three, We all stopped, and then we heard this thing on my left and then my partner had this thing on his right. They took two extra steps, and we're like, this is weird, but we're trying to bring it up on our nods, which is a night vision goggles and flare camera and all that, and nothing. We can't we can we can't see anything, but we can hear something, but we can't see it. So I knew there was some spooky stuff out there, but like I said, we really we really try not to pay attention to it because we actually hadn't objective's to find this guy. So to speed it up, we actually find this guy, we'll bring him down the mountain. We had him over to the FEDS, and then we actually had a signed basically a basically got a sound like and our reports from who what, when, why, where? Right on everything we did from start defensive. So I put in the report. At the same time we're tracking this guy, we were hearing noises to our left and to our right. And then I basically kicked that report out and then my cat and came back about half an hour later. He's like, hey, you need to change this, You need to change that, And I was like okay, and He's like, just don't get into greedy, you need to greedy details. Just take that out, all right, Roger. That So that kind of sparked my interests on Okay, it kind of brought me in the whole Bigfoot thing, like, so there's something out there for sure. And then after that I talked to my teammates about it, and one of them was gung ho about it. He's like, yeah, man, I do believe there are things out there in the mountains that we have no idea what's out there. And a lot of the other guys were like, ah, you're crazy. So I was actually in the same boat Jessica was in. I kind of got into this very underground and I really didn't let hardly anybody know about it except for my wife and maybe one or two to three people. That was it. So I started going out on backpacking trips and stuff on the weekends with me and like two other guys, and we would just go out just to see, you know, if we would collect any evidence or just to see if we see anything or Avenue Streme. But really wasn't no fucking Colorado. But then after twenty fourteen, I moved over here to Tennessee. And then one of the guys out in my church. He was ahead of a security team, and my wife told him a little bit about me, and about like six months later of us living here, I seen him with the bigfoot hat on and I kind of made a comment. I was like, hey, man, so I like that hat. Man, so do you believe or do you like it? Just because it's starting to become like a pop culture thing. And he pulls me aside. He's like, are you like, do you like legit believe in these things? Or no? I was and I told him, well, that's the reason why I'm asking you in and he's like, yeah, well I go out and research for these things. I was like, awesome, I'd like to do that too. When could we do it? And he's like, man, I got a sponsored big foot hunt coming up if you want to go. I'm like, hey, yeah, man, let's do it. So that kind of sped up that thing, and in twenty fifteen, I just kind of took the ground running here in Tennessee, I should say, so to where we're at now. So I just kind of gathered all the guys on my team. Every year, I just kind of vet guys. And you know, you know, because a lot of guys you got in my team or ex military, ex law enforcement, xpounding under you know, survivalist stuff like that. So we're all the same mindset, you know, and you know, we just want to go out there and research and you know, to basically to basically prove to the world that a lot of these people who have encounters that they're not crazy there are they are real, they are legit, and that way, you know, we can have some closure for all the nasayers, I should say. So other than that, I want to give a shout out to all the guys on my team real Quick co Dunk, t b X, Juice and and wem In And then also I guess Amber wanted to give her a shout out, So hey, what's up Amber? And yeah, man, that's basically how I got into it here in Tennessee. So I just went from there at the Grandma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd say you did. Drew. You describe yourself as being a warrior of the Almighty, his devotion to Christ as some wavering How'd you come to have such a strong sense of faith?
Speaker 4: Well, I should say yes, I'll just put it in a nutshell my stepdad's the one who introduced me and my mom to Christ. So yeah, so in a nutshell, like, my dad divorced my mom when I was three, and my mom went on the street for a little while, and then we actually got a hold of my aunt and I was started living with her, and my mom married this guy when I was eight. He introduced us to Christ. And yeah, after that, I just I was just I was just a fame for the Bible. Man, I just I just read that thing like like nothing, you know. And not only that, you know, like not having like a father figure for a while. I really I really got it when it came to Jesus, you know, not having a physical father, and not only that house as in scripture. You know, if you don't have a father or a mother, you know, you actually have God, you know, who actually sits close to you, you know, more than a friend. So I really definitely held onto that, and not only that, just seeing things in my life, like looking back at it, you know, I can really tell God was there in a in a big way. And not only that, I I look at him as my lord and savior, but I also look at him as a father as well as a dad. So you know, I just I don't know, it's just just just that thing, man. I just I definitely just definitely just want to have a relationship with them every day. Man. So that's that's what I strived to do. And not only that, too, really brought brought open in the Bible for me. Wasn't was in Genesis six and then Psalms that he two, you know, the phone a just came down and basically in a nutshell, how they Florida came to with women, how they did sin against the plants and the animals, and also too an Revelation six eight. It really popped out to me, how how the third of mankind are going to be devoured by the beasts of the earth. So they're just like, what the just yeah, So anyways, yeah, that's all I got. I'm just going on a tangent.
Speaker 1: Sorry, No, that's all right. Well it goes without saying I love the way you think. Do you think there's an element of spiritual warfare going on and that explains why cryptids are here?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I do, one hundred percent. It's that's basically how I told Jessica one time. I think cryptids are in three categories right to me, they're kind of like now, you know, like person's place or things. So I do believe that there's a spiritual side of it. I do believe there's a physical side of it. And I do believe that's there's a governmental side of it. And you know, and there's there's been a lot of cases where it comes to UFOs, big foots, dog man, how people use in the name of Jesus to condemn these things, and a lot of them have stopped, have stopped them in their tracks and they've walked away. So you know, I've I've noticed, you know, there's a your power in the name of Jesus. And yeah, and not only that, just doing just basically doing just that, a lot of researching on part of my language on how to kill these things if the time came to it, if you're being threatened with your life or or you're trying to protect your family. There's some elements of spirituality on when it comes to deal with these things.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well a lot of people talk about that. Some people swear up and down that they have to be demonic entities straight from Hell, and that's how they do so many of the things. They do, and I can't argue with that. Other people have their opinions on what these things are, so you have the opinions run the gamut. But it really is awfully hard to explain the way all these things they do by just saying that they are flesh and blood creatures out there trying to make a living. I've got to give you that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, Jess.
Speaker 1: Like you mentioned a bit ago, you have a team of researchers that you put together who help you go out and research cryptids. Me if you decided to put that team together instead of going it alone.
Speaker 3: Well, I actually joined. I joined some of those teams. Okay, so I'm I'm not actually the organizer of those teams. Like I said, I'm on, I'm going to say five now, five five research teams. I didn't go. I didn't start off looking for you know, bigfoot and cryptis and dog men on my own. I was invited to go on to expedition for the very first time, just because out of my curiosity, I talked to a group of some big foot field researchers out of North Georgia. They invited me out and so I took the opportunity listen I never turned out an opportunity to do something really crazy. Okay, So that's kind of that's kind of how it all started was I I wanted to have an experience. I wanted to see a bigfoot and and I thought, well, what better way than to go into the woods with a bunch of strange dudes by myself and just go just you know, let's let's just go see what happens. And and so that's what I did. And I'm I had so much crazy stuff that happened during that expedition as far as cryptids go, that I got. I got sucked into it. I literally got sucked into it. I couldn't I couldn't walk away from it after seeing the things that I saw and experiencing the things that I experienced. So and it's it's interesting because a lot of those teams, like three of those teams actually are kind of rollovers of you know where it's kind of the same people and a couple of those teams, but it's just in different regions. Like one of my teams, like ERG is kind of based in North Georgia ASOG and Nominalist Studies and Observation Group. They're kind of based more out of kind of like Alabama and West Georgia. North Georgia Cryptid Researchers is also kind of in Northwest Georgia Seekers now is kind of what North Georgia Cryptid Researchers used to be. That's our new group. That's kind of the true Heard Corridor area down in Middle Georgia. And now I've got Cryptid Warfare Operators and they're based out of Tennessee. But we pretty much have done investigations all over from you know, Alabama to Tennessee in North Georgia actually recently, so you know, I'm I'm I'm pretty particular about who I go out in the woods with and who I do research with because it is it's well, first of all, it's dangerous, and I have pretty particular because you know, it's really important for everybody to have an open mind about what goes on out there, because you know, you go out there, you might want to go look for Bigfoot and do some research on that, but chances are you're going to run into other things. And that includes dog men, that includes even ets, portals, you name it. My team has encountered a lot of strange things, a lot of a lot of stuff that we weren't expecting, let's just say, out there. So I think it's important I never ever go out in the woods by myself. I don't recommend that. I know there are people who go and research alone, and that's okay to each his own. But I'm real big on this missing four one one phenomenon. Okay, all these missing people at our national parks, and of course we do a lot of our research. Most of my research is done at national and state parks across the South where there are clusters of missing people. So I don't do it on my own. You know, here's another little aspect too. I'm a mom and I have a kid, and I don't take him to these dangerous places. He does not go, you know, researching with me with my teams. But if we go camping, you know, if it's something that's just kind of fun and it's safer to bring him, I do take him out there. Of Course, we've got to raise up the next generation of cryptid field researchers somehow, so he's out there doing that. But I'm real particular about it about taking in places because it can be very dangerous out there, and safety is first and you know, you turn your back for one second, person behind, he's gone forever. Okay, So so yeah, don't to the audience, everybody who's listening, please don't go out in the woods by yourself, unless, especially unless you tell somebody where you're going. Have a GPS, you know, spot device, just let somebody know where you're going. Don't go alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's always really good advice. Jess. You do tons of field research and don't seem to be too afraid of going places that a lot of researchers just wouldn't go, or at least would be really reluctant to go. Have you ever come to regret that?
Speaker 3: I have never regretted it.
Speaker 4: No, not once.
Speaker 3: I can't think of a single time I've regretted it. I go out there with like I said, you know, I've got my teams and I trust my life with everyone out there like I would. I would lay my life down for every single person on every one of my teams that I'm on, and they would do the same for me, and I know they would. So no, I've never regretted it. Actually, the scarier the better, in my book, I know it sounds crazy, but I do this for the purpose of the experience of it and to to I want to I want to see all that life has to offer and all the cryptids that are out there, and and you know, and my teams actually take a really interesting approach to the research. And that's why I wanted to go out there with that first team that I ever went out with, Enigma Research Group. Those gentlemen had had already established a relationship and established that cryptids did inhabit this area that they researched. So it went from they had already gone past that level of like, oh, let's see improve and get the castings, you know, the footprint cast and you know, the evidence, the hair evidence, all that stuff. I mean, the team was already full of you know, former you know, military guys and also wildlife biologists. I mean, you name it, I mean, nuclear physicists or on my team, we have we have such a wide variety of people on that team. But they had already established that cryptids inhabited this area. They had moved on from that aspect to well, now we're trying to communicate with them, Okay, so we know they're there, We've established there there, We've been going there for decades now we're going to start communicating with them. And they were focusing on like a mind, body spirit connection to cryptids, which was mind blowing to me because you know, you mentioned the spiritual warfare aspect of it, and there is something. There's more to these cryptids, dog men, bigfoot, whatever's out there, there's more to it than just being flesh and bone, and there's a spiritual aspect to it. There's a and I do believe like through all my experience of encountering cryptids out there, there's different types. It's just like humans. Okay, Like there's some let's just say, let's say bigfoot because that's my specialty, right. There's some that are just constantly out there looking for food and they're animalistic. There's some that are very like telepathic and we'll communicate with humans, okay, and just a little more advanced or a lot more advanced than some, just like just like humans. I hate to say that. I'm not trying to diss on humans, you know, but some people are a little more advanced than others. Okay, I'm just saying and I mean that in the sweetest, nicest way, I promise, but it's just the truth. And I mean, you know, it's just like Lord, there are humans that are loving and gentle, and then there's humans that will eat you just like we're cryptids. So that is that's been my experience. But yeah, it's it's interesting to say the least. But yeah, did I hope they answered your question?
Speaker 1: That did Yeah, definitely never a dull moment. Now when you do what you do and Drew as well, Drew, what would you say has been the most intense experience that you've had in the field And did it almost cause you to hang it all up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we actually had a certain incident over in Mountain City, Tennessee. This was like two years ago. This is when I was starting to build up basically been all starting to build up with the guys in my team. And yeah, so so one of the guys on my team, we man he he was a big proponent on Reddit and Facebook and stuff like that. So we would because right now, this organization I got CW operations as well. They try to help people that are having problems right with these things. So we're trying to try to give him some advice, you know, basically trying to act like consultants stuff like that. And if we need be you know where just to protect these guys, you know, if it comes to prayer, spiritual stuff or if not physically, you know, we set up and we just you know, just to walk in. But anyways, in a nutshell, the guy on our team, we man, he he did a lot of online stuff and all that. So he hit me up and he's like, hey, man, I think we got something over in Mountain City, Tennessee. That's basically on the eastern tip where Tennessee meets meets like the Carolina, so it's like right as right, like the Appalachian Mountain start and all that. So anyways, yes, this lady contacted him and she's basically saying that that in her house backs up to the mountains, and there's been like a lot of homeless you know, getting killed out there according to like accordance like the law enforcement with like basically with just with like like a animal attacks and stuff like that. And only that there's been like a lot of like mutilations when it comes to cattle chicken stuff like that. So and they actually had like a lot of logging roads out there, and a couple of like the loggers were kind of spooked, you know, to go out to go out a little ways. So and then so then had some more digging. We talked to local law enforcement. They told us there's been a lot of situations af there, people go on thisss and stuff. So we're like, hey, we're actually on the right track. So we're just we'll watch you plant it out and we'llatch you. We'll go out there. So I got my team of guys to go. And the next thing, I know, a lot of guys have like scheduling conflicts. So but we actually promised this lady that we'd actually go out there. So I was like, you know what, screw it, let's just go. So there was only three of us that went instead of the usual seven, so I will never do that again. But anyways, uh so we actually went out there. We talked to her, we talked to we talked to some locals. We talked to a couple of couple of guys in law enforcement, and they pointed us in the right direction. They're like, hey, you can go down like these certain logging roads. It gets pretty heavy out there, you know, if you can, you know, just be careful, protect your guyself if you need be and you know, just let us know what time, like you're going to be leaving tomorrow and all that, and we're like, yeah, man, So we basically gave them all the details and infro, so they point us in the right direction. So we start driving on these logging roads and we're going miles and miles of deep and so we go basically as far as the truck can go, and then we get out and we hike like a little ways in and it basically ends up in like this little holler. You got like these rolling hills and these mountains like on all side of us. And so I'm the type of guy, being a survivalist and law enforcement and stuff, I always try to set a perimeter along based like a fifty foot perimeter along all the way around our campsite. So as the guys were setting up camp, that's what I was doing. And then it's pushing like ten o'clock at night. He gets the fire going, and I'm the Taylor tea. I'm actually vetting them at this time. So he wants to go out, he wants to be a part of the team, but he's actually still he's on that line where he's a skeptic and he's not. So he does believe that there's things out there, but you know, he's like, I'm the type of guy I have to I have to physically hear it or see it or just you know, be in that situation. So I'm like, well, this seems like a good opportunity for you. So yeah, he's yeah, So so he came along. But anyways, so after they get done to cooking dinner and stuff, we're just sitting down eating and then and then we mean goes in his tent and he's like, hey, guys, I'm gonna crash out a little bit. It's been a long day. I'm like, ye, I'm gonna go for it. So me and Tear at the fire, just just showing out, sitting down, just talking, and it's pushed him, like twelve o'clock at night and fire starting to die down a little bit. And for everybody going on the side, note on what Jessica said, if you guys are going out there, bring you something to protect yourself with, fair mace, a firearm, a knife, something, you know, go with multiple people, because let's say hypothetically, if something happens, you break your leg or something you buy yourself, you wrestle. Well, guys, you know you're basically screwed, so you know, you always have somebody there to help you out. We call him battle buddies, so you know, thank God for battle buddies. But anyways, so him and I are just sitting there chatting. Next thing we know, we're hearing some rocks and some tree branches break about a good five hundred yards up from us on the north side, coming down this mountain. And then my buddy Tea looks at me and he's like, what's that, man, someone coming down the mountain. I'm like, yeah, I mean I think so. And so we're just listening and we're hearing this thing just come down the mountain. So I'm thinking it's a deer or whatnot. He is too, and then this thing ends up but a good one hundred and fifty yards away from us, and not mind you, it's actually pitched black out there, and we hear stop. And then next thing we know, we hear something on the on the left of us start moving, and then we hear something on the right of us running. There's the difference. If any of you guys are hunters out there or been in the woods long enough you know the difference between someone running by petal or something running on four legs. So we heard something by petal running on the left of us, I'm not sorry, on the on the right of us. And as we're focusing and we're just quiet, next thing, you know, like the north alarm goes off. So what sucks about, Hey, what's going on? Larry? What sucks about those certain type of alarms that I actually put up is that I have to go physically. I actually have to go physically check them and set them up again. So that's what we had to do. So then so basically, basically, the north alarm goes off, we get in front of assault mode, rifles up, and we just go towards the alarm and I reset it. I didn't hear anything at the south of warm. Next thing, we know, you're cutting out?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Oh? Is that better? Yeah? I can hear you.
Speaker 1: Okay, hopefully want to be other problems. I don't know if it's a Wi fi issue, but yeah, you're cutting in and out there, So I'm sorry to interrupt. Please continue.
Speaker 4: So basically, nutsh All, the alarms were going off and it was getting pretty hairy, so I literally just picked a tree trunk about a good twenty yards away, and I just popped off for his shots. Boone, boom, boom, And the next thing we know, four wheelers are crashing through the freaking trees. So next thing we know, Paul jumps out of the tent. He's like, hey, man, you guys good. I'm like, yeah, man, I think I'm pretty sure we had contact. He's like, well, yeah, I heard that gunfire. So I got up real quick, and I'm like, I think I think we're okay. Now He's like, okay, man, I'm just gonna go back in the tent and just chill out. But I'll leave my flap open and the tent. I'm like, a right man. So me and Tea are just kind of like bug eyed listening, and he's kind of he's kind of freaking out a little bit. So next thing we know, it starts to rain. The fire dies out, so me and Tea decide, you know, just to go on our tents. So everything kind of dies down. Well, he goes asleep. I'm not I'm seriously wide awake. I throw in my night vision, I prone out in my tent. I got my rifle up and ready, and I'm just chilling, just watching, just listening. Well, I start to doze off, and next thing I know, I wake up here in like a zombie like like that. But I get out of my tent real quick and I look and it's tea and he's throwing up And next thing I know, the alarm behind him goes off. The tree starts shaking, and next thing I know, all the alarms go off on every side of us. So he gets up, I get up. I start firing a certain tree trunk. Because here's the deal. If you guys are carrying weapons out there and you don't know what you're shooting at, don't do it. You know, just pick a tree trunk, you know, just do like a warning shot, because you don't know if it's a human, you don't know if it's a partners, you don't know, if it's anything like that. But if you want to give a warning shot, just pick a giant tree or fire off the ground or something just to basically, you know, just to give him a warning or just to scare people away. So that's basically what we did. So you know, we did not want to fire in the dark, in the middle of nothing. You know and not knowing what we're shooting at, but we wanted to give a warning, so that's basically what we did. So I picked a tree trunk, He picked the tree trunk, and we just fired five shots from my ars. Boom boom boom, boom boom, and then these things stick off running again. So we're like, I'm like, dude, they're freaking toying with us. Well, T was like, dude, what the heck's going on with me? So I kind of educated him on infrasound. I was like, look, man, here's the deal. First of all, I want to know what happened to you. And he's like, well, I know all of us ate the same thing. You're fine. We was fine. All I heard behind me I woke up here in like a grunt like that almost kind like a monkey sound, and I'm like, what the heck is that? So I sit up on my cot and then I hear a big growl like a grunt, and he said it felt like somebody hit me with the bat on my back, and next thing I know, my head starts to spend. So I get out of my tent and it get some air and I'm looking up at the stars and everything that starts spinning and I just start throwing up and I feel like my insides are shaken. And then as I'm throwing up, I hear you come out. I see you, and then the alarms go off and that's when and that's when all hell breaks, Lucy said so, and then he kind of started to tear up a little bit and he's like, dude, like I I one hundred percent believe there's there are things out here that that that seriously that go bump in the night and people see stuff. And he's like, I am totally one hundred percent in, man, I'm all the way in. So yeah, So after that though, we set up the whole night. After that, Vic, we set up the whole night. We had about a good three to four hours left until the sun came up. So him and I were like back to back just listening to these things test the perimeter, you know, shaking trays a little bit, doing grunts, and they're just walking. They're just they're basically just keeping out of sight. So we're basically throwing up our rifles with the with the freakingar ar lasers and lights and stuff. We can't see anything, but we know they're right outside. They're literally right outside the freaking light. Man. So I throw on my night vision. I can't see anything, but I hear them. Man. So, I don't know if they're a cloaking I don't know if they're far enough out. But these things are amazing for how heavy they are. They can be quiet, they can be stealthy. Day sayious just amazed me. But after that the sun came up, everything got quiet. Little we we got up. Toy soldier got up and he's like, hey, man, I heard you guys popping off some shots again. We're good. I was like, tell you what, since you didn't interact, you're cooking breakfast me and Ti. You're gonna go out and see if you see anything. So he started cooking breakfast, Me and Tea went outside the perimeter just to see if we can see any footprints or anything like that. The problem was this was in the middle of November. Of course, you guys live in the south. All the leaves have fallen by then. You know, everything's just straight up, just much. So we didn't see any footprints because of course all the leaves were covering everything. But we saw pathways. Pathways are where these things came down. So we followed this, followed this path that was going south. We go up this ridge, and as soon as we crest the top of this ridge, it was just the Appalachian mountains as far as we can see him in and then that's when it totally hit Tea. He's like, dude, these things were coming in. They smelt our food. Of course they seen us a mile off, and they were just coming out here, you know, just to investigate us. And I told him, I was like, man, if we would have hit one of these things, bro, it could have been really really bad. And honestly, I don't think we would have made it out live, man, because these two two, three, five, five six and can do nothing. Dog I go. Not only that I packed eight mags, you only packed two mags, and Paul only brought his pistol. So that was stupid, stupid, stupid. And I'm never doing this again without bringing more than without bringing more than at least five guys. And we're coming definitely more heavy powered rifles and stuff like that. But as far as that, you know, we're out here just to having the experience, well you straight up got it. And that kind of actually set me back for about a good six to eight months. Man, Like I kind of had to like get like my whole ground and you know, just you know, basically just like rethink on what I need to do and kind of just like chill out from the woods a little bit because it got pretty hairy pretty quick.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: So that's yeah, that's one of the It's actually one of the scary moments I've had. Not only that, I felt like I had to protect Tea as well and Paul because I was kind of the veteran part of it. I've been doing this longer in anybody. But I totally regretted, like, man, I should have brought more guys. I should have brought more guys at least, and yeah, man, all of us were scared, for sure scared. So yeah, that's prot of the most scary moments I've had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can understand why you were scared. Yeah, that's pretty intense, and everyone's got a plan until they get hit. You never know how you are going to respond when that punch finally does come in. But you didn't freeze up. You jumped into action and you took care of business. So you're definitely a doer. Just from what I understand, some guys in your team researching in North Carolina and not all that long ago, and they unfortunately ran into some people they didn't expect to see. Please expand on that for us, Oh.
Speaker 3: Wow, Yeah, there was. We had a team up there and I've got several of my teammates that live up around North Carolina. And I'm not going to say the exact location, but it's around the National Forest up there. It's very well known and they were doing some just some crypto research. I know Bob was up there, David Pardue was there. Just just a few of my guys were up there, and they said they were just kind of chilling out and had had a bunch of activity throughout the weekend. I think they were out there for a weekend, and one day these gentlemen just come trotting out of the woods wearing full swat gear. They said they had on you know, their their bulletproof, you know, their kevlar, carrying their ars and stuff or whatever kind of weapons they had, and like military guys, but they didn't.
Speaker 4: They weren't.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like specific military gear, but they were dressed very militaristic and my guys were like, well, what are y'all doing out here? Like, what are y'all doing? And they looked at them and they said, well, we're doing the same thing y'all are doing, and then they walked off. Now this is in the deep woods of the National Forest, North Carolina. So I am positive that's what you're referring to, VIC, because that is a something that's imprinted in all of us as researchers. It gives some validity to some of these claims that there is government involvement with the dog men.
Speaker 4: And Bigfoot.
Speaker 3: And you know, this is a national park where there's all sorts of different cryptid sightings. My buddy David, he'll be coming on my show actually in a couple of weeks. He has videos of little people in this National forest. He has a long term relationship where he's gone out and watched his little baby bigfoot have grown into big bigfoots and has gotten video footage of all of it. Is really they've kind of grown up with him. He's grown up with them out there in North Carolina. But dog man sightings in this area as well. But it was one hundred percent true. It did happen. There were men that came out of those woods dressed in military style uniforms, not specific any kind of military, any kind of you know, swat team, but they were dressed like it, and they were clearly with some sort of agency, let's just say, and so they were doing the same thing that they were doing in that national forest.
Speaker 1: I don't want to jump to conclusions here, I just want to verify. I know it's not lost on you that it's been said that government agencies will send teams operatives out there to hunt rogue dog men that are dangerous. From saying what you just did, does that mean that you do subscribe to the idea that the government does that.
Speaker 3: Yes, I do. Actually, I do believe it after that testimony, after what the guys told us happened out there. I mean, there are a big group of my friends out there that encountered those guys. So yes, one hundred percent, I do believe that. And as a matter of fact, I have a good friend who does bigfoot and dog man research. It's not that he's even doing a lot of research. He's more just had a lot of encounters up in the not the Catskill, the Adirondacks, up in New York, he is. Actually I don't want to. I'm not going to get into specifics. He actually I don't know what if he wants to share with the public.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: This is someone who I'm pretty good friends with. He has has some knowledge actually of some military stuff that's gone down. Let's just say, not through him, but someone else. I have been sent some some videos of helicopters. I guess it was like somebody filming from a helicopter. They were chasing down bigfoots and stuff. I didn't see the final whatever happened at the end of it, but there was definitely it was definitely some night vision and from the viewpoint of someone sitting in a helicopter and they were chasing down bigfoots for apparently elimination or extermination I guess would be the word. Unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just imagine the stories those people would have to tell. Yeah, yeah, they'd have some Jim d andies. Before we move on, I want to put an announcement out there so that you know, on Monday Night, Hondo from episode one thirty. He's a Special Forces operative who had a dog meann encounter and he came on episode one thirty to tell us about it. Well, he's had some things happened since that episode aired. That was way back in January, I think of what twenty seventeen. But nonetheless, he'll be back on Monday night for a special midweek live stream episode of the show. So do the best. You cannot to miss that. That's going to be when you want to catch moving forward, Drew. Have you ever had an experience like that where you ran into, apparently with quotation marks, government operatives.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, like I said, going back to when we were extracting that that escaped convict, as we're coming down the mountain, like I said, there was a lot of three letter alphabet agencies out there helping us out too. So as soon as we got there, these guys in U in black BDUs and stuff went up after us. Like as soon as we were walking down and they were walking up, these guys were full kidd same stuff we got, but there were different colors. They didn't have any insignias on them or nothing like that. They just had numbers, and uh, we just thought that was weird. But we just thought they were going up there, you know, should kind of be kind of kind of like the cleanup crew kind of the guys for like sweeping, you know, and stuff like that. So you know, it was just it was basically just kind of like it was. It was like that, and I really didn't put anything together until we got back to the precinct and started writting up a reports and stuff, and uh, me and my buddy were talking about that and we're like, what that Okay, So we're kind of going over all the all the aspects of all the thriller agencies that were there in the state police and local and stuff like that. So we're just kind of thinking about it. And I brought that up to atension. I was like, Hey, who those guys in all black man and you know, the black Camo and stuff like that, and he's like, you know what, I don't know, so so kind of put two and two together and yeah, that's what I think. But I'm just I'm just throwing out, you know, theories here. But other than that, yeah, so that's that's yeah, that's it. That's the only run as I've had.
Speaker 1: But when you research these things the way you two do, you never know. You just might have a run in at any given time. You never do know. And with that in mind, Drew doing what you guys, do do you have any concerns fears about running a foul of the government.
Speaker 4: Uh, well, yes and no to me, if I'm gonna tread lightly on this one, yes and no, I'll just I'll just put it like that, just like yes and no to me, if you if you wanted to one and things get hairy and if you bag one, I do believe that they're gonna come after you, you know, to try to shut you up and whatnot, so or you know, basically, you know, just keep tabs on you and stuff, because you know, I one hundred percent agree with you that one hundred agree with just you know, they to me, they actually use these things as weapons. They actually weaponize them. They also go after them if they go world as well, and they use these things as test subjects too, you know, basically to really send out in the in the national parks and stuff to see what they do. And you know, if they go road, you know, they send out critter hitters or they send out under other cryptids to go after them. But yeah, to me, nothing would surprise me.
Speaker 1: So anything's possible, it really is. How about you, Jess, is a risk of possibly running a foul of the government, something that you've put any thought into.
Speaker 3: Well, I did mention in the beginning of the show. I used to work in government, Okay, on a state level. It has nothing to do with I do with with what I do today, of course, But you know, it's interesting because a lot of the guys that are on my teams are in government actually or have been at some point. I mean, the head of ASOG just retired from the Department of Defense and Intelligence.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: So a lot of people on my teams and I can't I'm not going to disclose who everybody is and what they do, Okay, but but it's interesting. A lot of law enforcement officials, a lot of you know, fire chiefs, okay, and former and current military guys, and medics and doctors and nurses and like I said, a nuclear physicists, wildlie bagists, whatever we've got it. We've got like the A team. All my teams are like the A teams for cryptid research out there, you know, I've I kind of I think about it sometimes, but I also know who I'm rolling with out there too, and I don't. I don't worry about it too much. I mean, I'm not out there hurting anybody or anything. I also know that I do get contacted a lot by random people who claim to be this and that, and you know it is what it is. There's there's there's people who have contacted me and told me, you know, confided in me about stuff like about being contracted to go out and unlive these And I say, unlive for you too, by the way, I know how this works. Uh, but unlive you know, the dog men for agencies. Let's just say they say government. I got into asking questions about this, right, I've actually befriended a couple of these people. I don't. I've never met them personally, so I take it all with a grain of salt. But they claim, let's just say, they claim that they have been contracted to go out and do what I call critter control.
Speaker 4: That's my term.
Speaker 3: I always, I always say critter control.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Whenever there's a rogue dogmen and it's specific to dogm in Uh, whenever there's a rogue dogmen that goes out and it actually hurts a human, let's just say, or it's not doing whatever they're you know, expected to do whatever that is, and they go and they they will hunt them down, which gives a little bit of validity to the rumors that they're the dogmen are part of some sort of government program or some kind of agency program, and they're being used as assets for assets I'm not sure, maybe you know, unallowing people, kidnappings, assassinations.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not exactly sure what they'd be used for. I have my theories, of course, but I've asked questions like, well, what do you do when you actually go after these dogmen and you are sent on, you know, you're contracted to go take care of them for the crewter control. They say, well, we go out there and well, you know, they got a team. I go out there and they will They'll shoot them, and they'll take them. They bag them up and they take them to the lab, is what I've been told.
Speaker 1: Well, doing it as long as they've been doing it, and I'm sure they have been doing it for a long time, they must have this down to a science. I don't doubt that at all. Drew, both you and Jess are experienced trackers. How much has that skill helped you though while you've been out in the field looking for cryptids.
Speaker 4: Well, it's it's definitely helped a lot. Like yeah, like like with Jessica and myself to just be in prior law enforcement and dealing with tracking humans basically. So it definitely has helped a lot when it comes to the footprints, how to read them, you know, scats stuff like that. Yeah, it's definitely just a good tool on your tool, but you know, just just to use and if anybody wants to jump and cryptied researching now, I definitely suggest that you guys go take like a basic like tracking class and like a survival class and stuff too, because you know, to me, you guys are going to run into more of that than anything else. You guys are going to run into more medical problems and anything. So I would suggest you guys just get the cornerstones of of the whole field craft and encrypted researching, which is medical racking and uh yeah, stuff like that. So and just you know, and all your gear and definitely train with it because I know a lot of people go out there with brand new gear. They haven't even broken in their boots or anything like that, and you know, and only that stay in shape guys. It definitely helps out a lot, you know, because if you're not in shape, you're freaking how do you call it. You are not an asset. You are a liability because if something happens to you and your team's got to like, you know, walk you back, you know, just because you're out of shape or something happened, you know, because for one, you didn't test out your gear. But you know, like I said, basics, basics, basics, man, It's all comes down to is the basics. So but yeah, going back to what you said, Yeah, tracking does help, and it is a you know, yeah, it's definitely just a big, big tool to have on the tool about for sure.
Speaker 1: As important of a skill as that would be, you would think you would think more researchers would be better at tracking, but it seems like it's definitely a lost art that not many researchers have. It's just one th those things, Jess. In addition to hunting cryptids like dogmen and sasquatch, you went for things like vampires too. Now. I know a lot of people listening to tonight's show are probably rolling their eyes now thinking about the fact that there are actually people out there who look for things like vampires. But what would you say to those people to help them wrap their minds around. Why you take their existence seriously enough to actually go out there and look for them.
Speaker 3: Well, I take it very seriously because I never went out actually looking for vampires. What happened was we got called out. Drewski and I got called out to an investigation up in North Tennessee this past year and the family that was living on this property, they had a cave. Let's just say, they had a cave about thirty feet from their back door at their home. And they just bought this house and they were having all sorts of problems where their chickens were getting taken out of their pen at night and disappearing. These their prize pet chickens. They had cameras set up around the house, and they were having black figures slinking around looked very much like bigfoot or dogmen around their yard. And we're having a lot of problems around this house. It was really spooky, and Drew Ski and I got called out and the team Cryptid Warfare Operators and Survival got called out there. And it turns out, after doing some research before we went, we found out that this home actually sat on property that once belonged to the chalk Taw people. And that cave behind her house actually was known as the Skinwalker Cave, and so I had never gone hunting for those before. I'd never experienced them that I know of, and so I had to. I didn't have to, but I did. I consulted with my good friend William Knighthawk, who is a Native American shaman, to find out exactly what we're supposed to do when we come across something like I'm just going to say a s walker, okay, cause we're not supposed to say that word too much. And the things that he told me actually sounded more like hunting vampires than it did what I would think would be, you know, hunting at s Walker. It was actually it literally was like hunting vampires. And so there's definitely a spiritual aspect to all of this. But we were going there to go check it out. We were going to go check out the dog man sightings and the bigfoot sightings and just to see what was going on. But once you get into the field, you do this research, you see that all this is so connected. The spiritual aspect of all this is very connected, and these are not all just flesh and bone creatures. There's more to it. In my experience, there's more to it, and that includes dogmen. Some people think that all the dog men are demonic, or some of them are demonic something. People think that big but have a demonic element to them. You know, you hear about the red eye shine, the red eye glow. I used to think, man, why that's terrible just because they got red eye shine or red eye glow, people think they're demonic. Well, the more I look into it, the more I'm out there, I don't know anymore. I think they maybe some of them are demonic.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but yeah, we have to learn how to deal with all of it when we're out there. You'd be crazy not to so, including dog man research. You know, and I know y'all were just talking about tracking. That is one of the fundamentals of getting out there and doing encrypted research. You have to know how to do. You have to know how to track. You need to know the animals of the area. You need to know the sounds, you need to know you need to know everything about that area that you're going in there to go research, you have to if nothing else, go learn what a you know, a feline footprint looks like compared to a knine footprint. Okay, it's so important, just stuff like that, even learning human footprints. You know, when I went out to learn tracking, and I've done lots of tracking courses with my team. And it's not only in the summertime, springtime, fall and winter. Okay, get out there and do it every season so that you know what to look for and how to do it. Do tracking at night and in the daytime. It's important to know how to do that too. But just to know the elements, the fundamentals, is key. It's key to all of this. But yeah, it's like I said earlier, you got to have an open mind about all of this stuff. And when you get into the research as deep as Drew Ski and I are in, you're going to come across more than just what you're out there looking for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what they say, be careful what you wish for ask for, And that's especially true when it comes to looking for these things. It really is. Drew, a hardcore team member named Brian told you about it really frightened the experience that he had in Alabama that really shook him up. What more can you tell us about what happened? To him.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Funny thing as you mentioned that they actually went back like last month and they had another experience as well. But anyways, yeah, so anyways, Yeah, so one of the guys basically basically one of my best friends, Poe dunk Ak, Brian. He is basically my second command when it comes to this team, so good dude. Him and his his father and his nephew. They went out to Alabama in a certain area because they want to. They actually wanted just to go out and just camp. And with all of us, we're very avid campers. Well we don't blamp. We actually put our rucksacks on and we go as far as we can in the woods, you know, and we set up and we basically try to put our survival skills to the test, you know, just to make sure that we're up on him. So we couldn't go a couple of guys can it go. So it just ended up being Brian, his father and his nephew. So they ended up going and they actually I don't know, he can't point it, but his dad is a veteran and he was in the war and he's been in a lot of Harry situations and he said he's he's like Drew, He's like, I've never been so scared. He's like, I've been in a lot of situations, gunfire, stuff like that. He's like, I've never been so morbidly scared in my life than the freaking experience that we had in Alabama. Man. So basically, they hiked in, they set up camp, and all this happened at night. Next thing, you know, he said that they started hearing some some things break, some things running around him, some growls, and they ended up being all of them ended up being back to back with their pistols out, with these things just taunting them the whole time. And Brian's like, you know what, man, I don't think it was a bigfoot. I really think it was adult dog men, like a pack of dogman. Yeah, just I don't know what it was. He's like, for one, just like the smells were different, their body language, like hearing them yipping was different. I don't know, he said, he just felt just like a primal fear he goes. But other than that with sasquats, he's like, other than that bigfoot, He's like, I never ever feel that, but something about this just gave me a primal fear man. He's like, I really do think it was a dog, like a pack of dog man out they're messing with us. But as far as that, he said, we did not sleep the whole night. Man. He's like, we were so tired and so scared, and then as as soon as a light hit, we packed up and we got the heck out of them. And then so he was telling me he was going to this area. So anytime the guys go to a certain era, like where I can't go or you know, or I'm going where they can't go, we always let each other know where we're going, where we're at pinpoint, the grid locations, and what time we're going to be back right and if we're not back in twenty four hours, sending the freaking calvalry. So he let me know. So when he got back, he got back a day earlier than expected, and he hit me up. He's like, hey, man, can you talk. I was like, what's up, dude? Like I thought I thought you were going to be camping, and he's like, yeah, like you sariously had to just drive back and we had a certain situation happened. I was like, what happened? So him and I actually met up for coffee and we talk and yeah, he basically told me the same thing I just told you, man, and I was like, okay, well, what do you want to do. He's like, let's get the guys, Let's get the gear bro. We're going back. We're gonna we're gonna freaking investigate this. We're definitely going back. Okay. Cool. So that's when I hit up my guys and then I hit up Jessica. Yeah, and then we hit it out that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounds like a prime spot to research having action like that, Drew, it's my opinion that a lot of people go out looking for these things, so we have no business whatsoever doing So do you have any opinions on that that you'd be willing to put out there for us?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I agree, like baicly, like unlike what Jessica said, this stuff isn't for everybody, and it's it's not like the movie Guys, where it's like poetic and stuff like. This stuff is actually legit dangerous, and like I said, not only that, like, you guys can't be messing with something that you're just getting a high about. You have to do your research. You got to pray about it. You got to think about it. You know, you really got to do your homework on what area you're going to, what animals you might run into, how's the population, what people you might run into, What are you gonna do if there's a medical situation. You guys got to think about stuff like that as well. What gear you're bringing with us. The way how we pack accordingly is with the mission set right, what we're going out there, what for? And not only that, Like like you said, you know, people really don't know what they're gonna People always have a plan until they get hit. So you know, it's like that's what I said. It's just it's just a whole stressful situation. If a person puts himself in stressful situations, how do you learn? You learn from experience. Well, if people never been out in the wilderness, don't know how to do basic survival and they're just going out there because they heard this podcast like hey, I want to be a crypti researcher, and they don't have the right gear, they can go out there and they can actually die from hypotherbia. They can die from a broken leg, a medical situation. Like you guys, stuff like that being prepared and thinking about what you're going to do is key. Your mind is your biggest weapon. Guys. You have to prepare and like I always tell Jesske, you know, luck favors are prepared, so packed accordingly. Do your homework or do you research, Ask the locals where you're going, stuff like that to get. Try to gather as much intel as you guys can. The more you know, the better off you're going to be. And not only that, for God's sakes, if you're going to go out in the wilderness, work out a little bit, go on walks, put your gear on, test it out, because you don't want to go out there with brand new gear. That's how you get blisters, That's how you get stuff breaking. You know, you guys want to test out all your stuff before you go out cryptied hunting or say CRYPTI researching me not only that, learn to track all these things, guys, there's so much. There's so much to learn. But like I said, your basics are field craft's revival, tracking, medical, and then not only that, get like minded people that are on the same page with you, you know, who are not hot tempered, who think who yeah, just you know, and also too, what helps out to is get someone out there who is a naysayer, you know, who can kind of bring you back to reality sometimes, because if you have a group of people that are on the same page, you will you will basically hope for something and you will start to create a certain thing in your head. If you have someone who's a naysayer, he can actually bring you back to reality like oh, yeah, you know what, Yeah that wasn't owl, or yeah that was a that was a deer or something. You know, just you know, you guys got to think about that stuff. So yeah, that's that's what I got.
Speaker 1: You make some really good points. There's a reason why when you walk into a motorcycle shop a dealership and you're looking at Leader bikes, and when the salesperson asks you for information about your experience riding motorcycles and you let them know I've never ridden before, there's a reason why they look at you the way they do in a situation like that. Yeah, you don't start off riding motorcycles learning the ropes on a Leader bike for a good reason. The same reason that if you've never been in the woods, or if you barely have any time at all, in the woods. There's a reason why you don't go out looking for these things. Now, that's one thing to just go stumbling out there in places that you don't know that they are likely to be. It's just woods, and well, I'm gonna go out into this woods and see what i can find. Well, you can find trouble other than dog me and related issues out there by doing that. But in the odds if you're having trouble with a dog mean by doing that or pretty slim. But with some of these people listening to the show and putting it out there that they want to go out there and start researching themselves, and they put it out there also they don't have any experience in the woods. That's crazy. That is just not a good idea. You can have a situation where the dog man sasquatch is benign, but due to this or that, things can go sideways. And if they do go sideways, how much you know about the woods and what's going on out there. That could be the difference right there between you making it home, sitting on the couch and thinking about, Wow, that sure was quite the experience, and having groundhogs bringing to your mail. So yeah, it's just crazy some of these people. It's just crazy the idea that they would want to that they would even think they're ready to go out and do this. It really is. It's almost time for us to call it, guys. But before we do, two things. Number one, I want you to one by one plug your podcasts and also the organizations that you work with. Jess please go first.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Vic.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm also known as the Cryptid Huntress. So i have a YouTube channel and I'm also on Rumble and I broadcast on Facebook. But just look up the Cryptied Huntress. I have a website, the Cryptidhunterress dot com. I put out four live shows every week on my channel discussing cryptids and all things crazy and weird. And we have a good time over there on my channel. And Vic, you're coming on my channel next week as a matter of fact, So Vic will be my guest next Wednesday. I'm looking forward to that. But yeah, let's see just the Crypted Huntress all over the place. Just you can find me on social media all over. I am a member of a nickma a research group North Georgia Cryptid Researchers Anomalist Studies an observation group seekers and now cryptid warfare operators as well. So I do have a lot of boots on the ground field research. I've been doing this since twenty eleven. And yeah, if you guys have any kind of sightings or you know, have something that you'd like to be investigated, hit me or drew up please if you're down in the southeastern Regent region of the United States, we don't mind looking into stuff like that. We've had some really interesting investigations and this team is pretty active. So thanks for letting us be here tonight.
Speaker 4: Vic.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks so much for being here. And I can't say enough about your show, The Cryptid Huntress. That's a good show and the fact that you produce four episodes of it every week. I don't know how you do it. I mean that in addition to being a mom and heading out into the field and everything else you do. You must not sleep.
Speaker 3: I do sleep. I actually I have to sleep. But I appreciate that. That's so sweet of you, coming from you. That is a huge compliment. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're welcome, just telling it like it is. And yeah, you were born to do this. You're a great host. I do have a bone to pick with you though, that intro outro song that you use for the Cryptid Huntress, that is the biggest earworm there is. I think I might be I'm almost to the point where I can understand the words that voice is saying in that song. But that's a great song. Oh there are words in that.
Speaker 3: So that's what I have no idea, it's just well, I started off with the show called a Glitch in the Matrix, and I wanted to find the glitchiest song I could find.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that's why. That's why it sounds like that.
Speaker 1: I love the song. The first time I heard that, I thought, wow, Jess, that's a great intro slash outra song. Great job finding that. But wasn't the world is she saying? What are the lyrics here? So you listen a little closer and closer and closer. Yeah, I figured pretty much it was a case where there weren't any actual lyrics. But yeah, great job finding that. Definitely, thanks here, welcome. How about you, Drew, how about a shameless plug on your part to promote your podcast and your organization there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I appreciate it. Me. I appreciate having us on the show, and I gotta agree with you, Vick. Yeah, her her intro outro songs at bangor man for sure.
Speaker 1: I like it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay out that. Yeah, guys, my name is Drewski. I'm the I'm the host of a Cryptive Warfare and Conspiracies podcast. You guys can find me on Instagram, app, podcasts with Spotify, YouTube all that stuff. So uh yeah, can find on Instagram, Facebook, and also to the organization I started up as a CW operations in survival. It's basically where we teach people how to survive out in the wilderness. You know your basics also too. If people are having problems to seed wu's Crypted Warfare Operations, you guys are having problems with critters or anything like that, You guys, Andy Prayer will be there to help you out. You guys need anything physically demanding, we will be there. We'll be glad you know, to be consultants for you guys. You guys need any help when it comes to that, and let us know. We'll be there so.
Speaker 1: And you'll be in good hands too if they do contact you. Well, before I ask for any closing comments, I want to put this out there one last time, like I said earlier Monday night, nine pm Eastern Time. There's going to be a special midweek episode of dogg Me and Encounters, a live stream episode where Hondo from episode one thirty comes back to update this on what's been happening, what his experiences been have been like since he came on that show. But now we've got that out there, the one last order of business is to ask for closing comments. Jess please go first.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you so much for letting us be here tonight.
Speaker 4: Vic.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking about all the times I quoted you in your in your episodes on my channel and on my shows, and I did I know. I was just thinking the other day about how amazing I've been able to make so many connections through all of the encounters that people have had that they've shared on your show with other encounters that I've taken from you know, investigations and things. It's also connected. And so I thank you so much for being a platform for everybody who's had a dog Man encounter to come on here and tell their story, because it really does make a big difference in the research field for people like Drewski and myself. Not only are we were finding out like the locations or where these sightings are. But we're getting real life encounters with people who've had real, real experiences with these things, and so it really does help us as researchers to be able to have, you know, to hear your the encounters on your shows. So thank you for that. And I want everybody to play stay safe out there. Don't live infeer y'all. Okay, don't live and fear driwsk you out. And I are either doing it because we love it, and we said we've established it's not for everybody, you know what we do, but we do enjoy it. And yes we'll report back to you guys what happens and what we find. Come over to Crypti Warfare podcast and the crypt Huntress on YouTube and also of course dog Man Encounters.
Speaker 1: So so thanks beg oh no, thank you for your time. You're one of the good ones. So of course it's a pleasure to have you on. And please remember if I can ever help you in the future, all I have to do is let me know.
Speaker 3: Thanks Vig, I will dittoh well, I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 1: How about you, Drew? Any closing comments?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, First of all, Vickers want to say, I appreciate you brother letting us come on and yes chat a little bit. So appreciate that. Man. Guys, the closing comments basically, like I said, you know, you guys are really thinking about doing this when it comes to cry researching, reach out to reach out to people who can do this for a while, Vick, myself, Jessica or just other people. There's loads and loads of people out there who have encrypted researching for a while. So you know, collect your intel, do your homework, do you research, test your gear, always have exits, strategies, you know, just do your homework. Guys, Like I said, luck papers are prepared, you know, test your gear out and the guys be safety safety safe and don't go out there without a team of five guys. So and you know, have fun, well out there, have fun, have a good time, you know, live life. And yeah, that's that's basically it, man, That's all I got.
Speaker 1: Well, those are really good words. Yeah, if you're not having fun doing what you do, you shouldn't be out there. Of Course, you're going to have some bad times out there, that's a given. That's just life. But if in general it's not fun, then why do it. So, yeah, I think that's very well said. I really do. But having said that, yeah, if you've had a dog meeting encounter that you'd like to reach out to me and get help with, you don't have to come on the show. There's never a requirement to do that. You can if you want to, but there's no pressure to do so. Please go to Dogmanencounters dot com and submit a report and let me know. And if you do that, then I'll be more than happy to reach out to you to schedule a phone consultation so we can find out what's going on and what happened to you. But having said that, thanks against so much everyone for listening to the show, for supporting the eyewitnesses and all that you do. I really do appreciate it, and of course hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for listening.