Speaker 1: Did that Donald Trump crashing the economy, recession looming.
Speaker 2: What happens next? Watch what happened? Will happen right here.
Speaker 1: On fifty five KRC, the talkstation eight o five a picky five KRC de talk station. Happy Friday, friend Thomas, please bring back to the picty five KRC Morning Show, host of the Truth with John Gordon. Of course it's John Gordon. John, welcome back to the morning show. It's great to have you on today.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. It's great to be with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we dive into the news of late I Congress. A Messu was on my program earlier this week and he called it and he's like prescient his predictions.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: He wasn't in favor of the CR because it continues funding levels on the on the Biden levels and didn't cut much at all. So that was why he was a no vote. He was very explicit and did a good job of explaining himself in spite of the fact that drew the IRA of Donald Trump. But it done the last passed over in the sentence hands and according to Chucky Schumer, at least before yesterday evening, it was going to be a no over there, which was going to result in a government shutdown, butt Chucky. She changed his tune and the to capitulate, which is exactly what Massy predicted. I don't know why they were against it anyway, since the funding levels didn't change your your take on that one, John.
Speaker 2: They are the party of opposition. If Trump's for it, they're against it, even if it's what they want. To your point, it's just lunacy, and frankly, I think they are. I think they're stark, raving mad. And I like Massy and what he stands for. I like Rand Paul and what he stands for. This country is at a tipping point if we don't get control of federal spending. The interest patements on the deficit, the loan are now our single largest line item. That is pure economic waste in my view. So I understand the cinema. Here's the counter. Trump is walking a high wire act, and this economy is fragile. And you take two trillion dollars out of the economy overnight and it implodes. We would go into a depression of magnitude that we've never witnessed before. So Trump wants to balance a budget. He's all for it. It's going to take some time. It's going to take a little for mess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know, I guess the two trillion you're talking about taking out of the economy is that the market losses or is that what is coming out of government by way of you know, propping up various areas like the green energy projects. If we pull the plug on that, which the EPA effectively did the other day as they were promising to do, does that ruin the economy because there's no longer these artificial government dollar propped up jobs out there.
Speaker 2: You illustrate the point perfectly. That's it. And you know, when the economy gets in trouble, what's the first thing the federal Reserve starts to do. They print money like drunken sailors. They start issuing bonds, they start buying their own bonds, and they prop up the economy through what they call stimulus. Well, if that's if that works, then the reverse is going to have an ad verse attack. So you take that money out of the economy, you plunge us into a recession. So it is going, like Trump says, it's gonna take some time, but he's committed to the cause. We'll get there. I think we just attributation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to be an interesting world if we get the government out of our lives and allow the free markets to prosper and thrive. Will that make up this government infused fake economy? Like DEI alone is its own fake economy. You got a lot of people out there with college degrees and in diversity, equity inclusion. They need jobs. So what do you do. You mandate these programs across the entire landscape, which creates new departments and new divisions within business, But those do not provide any value in terms of revenue, in terms of creating goods and services. It's just busy work and it's fake work.
Speaker 2: I think you'sok. The same economics courses I did well. The government produces nothing. They don't add to G and T. All they do is spend, and so there's no value in that, except when they are the job creators. There's value. But it's fake, it's it's pony, it's short term. But so if you take two trillion out of the budget and it's not debt, and you put that money back in the economy, then muel the economy. But right now the only alternative is take the deficit out, and that's what would have the unintended consequence of some bad economic repercussions, I believe. But if must can reduce the spending through DOGE and those are real dollars and they go back into the private sector, watch out, baby, let the good times roll.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you pivoted over to DOGE because they are revealing that we fund the indefensible. I mean one program, I mean little here, little there. It all tends to add up even you know, multi hundreds of thousands of dollars, you know, seven hundred thousand dollars for studying cannabis use among sexual, minority, gender diverse individuals. I mean, what the hell is that all about.
Speaker 2: We've got transgender studies on mice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I can't believe we're even talking about this. I know, I feel like a lunatic that we're even talking about it. Yeah, but these are our federal tax dollars at work, and it's just absurd. That's why I say, I think these people have lost their minds. I think they're absolutely crazy. I know no better descriptive for it.
Speaker 1: Well, John, I'm convinced more and more every single day that they are outraged over this and because it's cutting off his revelations and he's canceling all these grants again. There's a Agriate Department of Agriculture grant in the San Francisco Bay area to educate queer trands in bipoc urban farmers about food justice. I don't even know what the hell that is. And it's probably so.
Speaker 2: If you're a straight guy and you're a farmer, you can't get the subsidy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's urban farmers. I mean, first off, how many bipock queer trans urban farmers are there collectively in the United States? But then they could get a grant to study what they're doing. I didn't even know what food justice is. But the big concern here all these USA programs that allegedly go out into the world, you know, circumcisions in Jakarta or whatever. I'm convinced that that money never got there, and that didn't accomplish the goal that it purported to accomplish, even if the goal itself was ludicrous. But that money remained in Washington for lobbying, dollars that ended up in the pockets and Democrats to get themselves reelected or otherwise directly in their pockets.
Speaker 2: Joe Biden said, we just sent one hundred and fifty billion to the Ukraine. What did Zelenski say, where's the rest of it? I only saw a hundred billion. M h. I'm telling you, this federal government is rotten to its core. And I think before it's all said and done, we're going to trace the money and we're going to find that it went right back into the pockets of these lunatic left wing Democrats who have been voting for all of this irrational spending. And I've said for the last four years on my radio show, I don't know who they're governing poor, but as sure as hell is not us, it is not, and it's going to stop.
Speaker 1: And it's freaking them out. The Doge is actually bringing this to the American publish attention. This is low hanging fruit stuff.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: You add it all up, and we're not getting to that trillion dollar mark, but a little by little. But you let any Republican or Democrat, any working human being in the country, and even those that aren't working, they look at this and they think, just like you and me, what we're paying for that how is that even possible? So this is going to bring the House of cards down at some point, they're not going to go to justify it.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that they're on it, and I think that's why they're launching this campaign against Elon Musk. Where are the prosecutions, by the way, for the people that have burned Tesla's and that are used rifles and shot bullets into dealerships. Yeah, I mean, come on, that is absolute anarchy. Yeah, some people locked up.
Speaker 1: And he was the darling of the green energy folks there for a long long time. He was the leader of the pack. Everybody wanted an Elon Musk Tesla and now it's demonized because he's shown the world how bad things are.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: Pivoting over to social Security, John, all those social Security numbers for people who are one hundred and fifty plus years old, they're still active and therefore probably being used by some perhaps illegal person in this country with no work permit to actually go work at a job. I mean, even if a check isn't going out to that number, it certainly can be used for nefarious purposes. You know, PPP grants to eleven year olds. They don't care about normal business like practices in government. They're not required to do anything, but then again they're also not required to be responsible stewards of the American taxpayer dollar.
Speaker 2: Well, we sensed it for a long time. Now we've got plain proof of it. And can you imagine people railing against Elon Musk because it's eliminating fraud, waste, and abuse. It is James Carvel said, is that the who you want to die on as a Democrat, We're going to oppose that. Yes, I want them to keep doing what they're doing because their approval ratings continue to plummet. Let them just put the noose around their necks and let them tighten it themselves, which is what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Indeed, and I got a kick out of Schumer yesterday. Democrats, he said, we want the attention to the American people, not focus on different bills that they will bring to the floor during the shutdown. They were talking about thirty day extensions, this and maybe alternatives that to the Republican c are. We'd rather focus on our message, which is beginning to work. And I was scratching my head over that. That's a quote from him. It was like, what message and apparently it's in his words, they meaning the Republicans are hurting the middle class to give tax breaks to the billionaires. That tired old trope is that all they've got. They have no message.
Speaker 2: John, Well, if you listen to them, their focus is on the message. They are trying one message. When that doesn't work, they skip to the next lunatic statement to make. And it's all about the message. I don't care about the message. I care about the substance. I want to curtail government spending. I want to curtail fraud and get the one hundred and fifty year olds off the social security roles. If we have to really stand up and talk about that in the public marketplace for ideas, we are in serious trouble. I mean, it is self evident. Just stop the lunacy and start governing to the American people and then all the problems are solved. Will welcome and embrace the Democrats into a free exchange for ideas and stop the gainsmanship because it's killing us.
Speaker 1: It is and one of the big problems with our country the way it set up is the entitement program, social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid. That's the true existential thread. Those are set to collapse on themselves and the deficit, as you point out, we're paying a trillion dollars a year in interest on this. You know, if we don't write the ship, there's not going to be a United States around. The Fiat currency's going to collapse, No one's going to I want to buy our bonds. We aren't going to be able to keep this this house of cards, even standing to the world's demise.
Speaker 2: I think the adults are in the room now. I am very optimistic that we're going to get things turned around. You've seen John Fetterman, yeah, abandon the Democratic ship, the sinking ship. He doesn't want to be on the Titanic, and others are going to slowly, one by one listen to reason and do the right thing. It'll take some process and some time, but I do think we'll get there eventually. What every Republican in America needs to be focused on right here and right now is the midterm election. Since Ronald Reagan, Republicans, well any any sitting president has lost control of the Congress in the midterm elections. If we're not focused on that, we're going to wake up in two years really disappointed that we allowed complacency to slip back into US national psyching.
Speaker 1: Hey man, John Gordon, check it out. Host of The Truth with John Gordon. Great having you back on the program. John will be listening to what you have to say and I'll look forward to having you back on the morning show sometime.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, And if your listeners would like to check us out, go to www dot John Gordon dot TV.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they'll do it. Take care of John of a great weekend. That's been my pleasure coming on an eight eighteenth five K see talk station Color Electric service upgrade. Speaking of those electric vehicles, and last time I talked to John, he's a big fan of the EV so he tried to counter my comments about him. But I'm just against mandatory evs. So you got one, you want to put a charger in your house, probably going to need a service upgrade, so right now. Colin Electric, responding to the new code changes that were implemented last spring, which really really drove up the cost of service upgrades, they're offering through the end of April a twenty percent discount on a new service installation for your home, twenty percent off the total job costs can save you thousands of dollars, so it's the power up your Home sale. Great savings on the service upgrade from Coulin Electric. Discount is applicable to above ground or below ground residential single family service upgrades four hundred amps or less and the promotion extends the breaker panel and main service upgrades only. You get a ten year wiring warranty on that and anything Culin does for you. So for all residential electric projects, count of my aplus with the BBB friends. Andrew Cullen and the team at Cullen Electric. Schedule appoyment online at Cullen Electric since natty dot com, or give him a call and tump. Brian Thomas said, how when you do please five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two fifty five k r c