Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, we're talking about Dwight's fashion show lesson.
Speaker 2: So many handsome men, so many beautiful women, and me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're claiming that your outfit someone sabotaged your look, just like I thought it would looked great. Thank you, Madde mccorco. Didn't you think you look good?
Speaker 3: I liked it? You know, the conflicting patterns were a choice.
Speaker 2: Charles Ray Charles might have picked out in mind.
Speaker 3: Do you have Ray Charles impression?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: What a what a passive you should see? What a passive aggressive comment? She goes, well, the mixing patterns were a choice.
Speaker 5: Well, Tony says, there are no rules to fashion another I disagree.
Speaker 3: There are rules.
Speaker 2: I've seen.
Speaker 1: I've turned on NFL Sunday or all this stuff, and the guys are wearing stripes going one way on the tie, stripes going the other way on the shirt, and then and weird patter on the jacket. I'm like, what he's going on?
Speaker 3: Too much?
Speaker 6: Maddy mccorky, ready for this?
Speaker 3: I think so?
Speaker 2: I wore white jeans after Labor Day.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're a rule break up because I like the party. First of all, it all went wrong.
Speaker 3: I don't know by that rule. I think that's a dumb one they had.
Speaker 1: I was at Express the other day, which is a middle aged gay man's store, which I go to my son sometimes to shop. I go there all the time. I get my medium shirts there. So the ones that are too tight. But they were white jeans on clearance for like ten dollars. Wow, And Jackie was like and I was like no, I was like, Dwight looks ridiculous in his I'm not buying.
Speaker 5: No, that's great for the summertime, springtime plus ten dollars on Express.
Speaker 7: Come on, that's ridiculously hot, beach, ridiculously hot in my white jeans. I'd rather do them my d white jeans.
Speaker 3: I feel like those are vacation pants in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Can't wear them at home.
Speaker 3: You can, but best on vacation.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, got I don't know.
Speaker 7: Gone.
Speaker 1: And they were like fifteen dollars and I would they fit perfect? I didn't try them on I like Express.
Speaker 7: Oh, by the way, the Rolling Stone shirt that you were calling me fat in, yes, I did not say you say you did?
Speaker 1: I said, apparently your dryer is set too high.
Speaker 2: The shirt shrunk the.
Speaker 7: Shirt Just so you know, The shirt was from The shirt was from the nineteen ninety four Voodoo Lounge to so even though I can.
Speaker 5: Get into it, should be why are you allowed to wear medium shirts?
Speaker 1: And twice I look good in it? So okay, you know what? Trade me in for some friend that's going to go. You look great when you look fat? Do you want me to tell you when you look fat?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, Dave, sure, thank you, Trade me in anytime you want. They won't though they won't, Maddie mccarthurys.
Speaker 5: Honesty is good. That's a good trade in a friend. But you can deliver it in a way that's nice.
Speaker 6: They is your sister as fat as you?
Speaker 2: Because I would like to see her?
Speaker 1: Thank you bad? Don't even any matter of fact, there was a salesperson in here last week and the only people that went up to him and went, you look like blank were Dwight and I. He goes, you know, I only can trust you too, because you all were the only ones.
Speaker 3: He told one of the salespeople that they looked they.
Speaker 1: Were sick, they were like ill and I and I left crying. So I should not.
Speaker 3: I want to know who it is, and.
Speaker 1: I said, and I just did the shock face like, dude, you look like.
Speaker 2: Name, but his name rhymes with Schwarman Schmieber. Stop it.
Speaker 1: And then he got and then Dwight apparently did it. Five minutes later, he came around the corner with a coffee, went out, what the hell you look like?
Speaker 3: You love to hear that when people over and over? Do you not feel?
Speaker 2: That was the first thing I did to was the step back?
Speaker 1: What I did?
Speaker 8: I did?
Speaker 1: You got to take a double tape. I go home, But he said, I thought he was going to cry. He goes, man, you're the only two. Everyone else did just went along.
Speaker 2: He goes.
Speaker 1: You all were truthful and you noticed.
Speaker 3: That's that's important.
Speaker 1: Look if you.
Speaker 3: Please, yeah, tell me what I look like?
Speaker 9: Crap?
Speaker 1: I am so do you know?
Speaker 2: Look like crap? But you do look like you've just given.
Speaker 1: Up years in the marriage.
Speaker 3: Are you okay? Coming from you?
Speaker 1: I dried the roll jeans today.
Speaker 8: It's casual Friday, National Women's Day.
Speaker 1: Congratulations of jeans.
Speaker 2: I wish would come back.
Speaker 7: What are the high wasted jeans from the mind wasted.
Speaker 6: Wasted?
Speaker 1: They did for a while. Now they're back.
Speaker 3: Out, Yeah they are coming back.
Speaker 1: All let's played crusade for children trivia. I forget where we're at for for a million, forties forty, we'll go to for sixty. All right, if you guys get eight of the next ten questions correctly, are you ready? Yes?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Capt Question one, Captain James Cook was a famous.
Speaker 2: EXPERI pronounced Kirk.
Speaker 1: Was the famous explorer. Damn, that's a good one. Take a dollar out. Captain James Cook was a famous explorer in the eighteenth century. He mapped basically the entire Pacific Ocean from New Zealand to Australia. Was he a British captain or an American captain?
Speaker 2: What was your last name?
Speaker 6: Cook?
Speaker 1: James Cook? I think Cook, Captain Cook.
Speaker 9: I think he was a brit Yeah, not positive, but quite probable.
Speaker 1: I'll give you credit if you tell me what actual century the eighteenth century.
Speaker 6: Is that's in the seventeen hundred.
Speaker 1: I'll give you the answer correct for this question if you just tell me what actual century is the eighteenth century saw the seventeen hundreds, David, what do.
Speaker 2: You mean what century is?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 2: What century is eighteenth?
Speaker 1: Correct? What is actually? What either ears are?
Speaker 2: It's a year.
Speaker 1: It's okay. The year, it's seventeen hundreds. Okay, don't do it now. Because he answered the question was confusing.
Speaker 2: He looked like.
Speaker 1: You had a confused No. I don't know, it's confused to your question.
Speaker 3: The eighteenth century.
Speaker 1: He was British. Here's British.
Speaker 2: Here's what I told his questions what decade were the eighties?
Speaker 1: All right? Here you go? No, ex confused, I don't know. It wasn't It wasn't a trick question. It was a very good question. What actual century was the eighteenth century? What season of operation is it?
Speaker 8: For?
Speaker 9: Mike Lennox, don't let's not do that, all right.
Speaker 1: I don't know who will know this. It's a tie between Dave and probably me, maybe because you were very surprising last week. Always Yogi Bear lives in what fictional lives? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutely, were you're going where I'm going with finanswer?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: And Jelly Stone, it's Jelly Stone.
Speaker 1: Jelly Stone. It's a cartoon, people, And.
Speaker 2: Where did you get yo? Sam?
Speaker 1: Oh studentist that's a different cartoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I remember an episode where Yogi and Root and Joe Simney, Sam and.
Speaker 1: Dave just let you twist in the wind on that one. Did Jelly Stone.
Speaker 6: It came to me latetone.
Speaker 3: I was so confident.
Speaker 1: I know, I know you were screamed it out. Yeah, okay, Maddie mccla True or false? Ferdinand Magellan was the first explorer sailed around the world. True or false?
Speaker 4: True?
Speaker 1: Like it?
Speaker 2: She sang it.
Speaker 5: I remember a song about that in elementary school. It was some sort of like catchy helps you remember who.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty sure it's Agatha Christie. But we're gonna let her fall on her because that's the only way you learn.
Speaker 1: All right, you're a fallow Ferdinand Magellen was the first explorer to sail around the world. So you say true true already, get one wrong.
Speaker 3: It was that song tell us, the song that I don't remember how.
Speaker 1: I passed any test thought of a song. Yeah, it's helpful, Dwight. You can answer this in probably zero point two seconds.
Speaker 2: This is where I screw the pooch.
Speaker 1: Just like last time, to get the confidence to walk on the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, strut your stuff, big night.
Speaker 2: Last night.
Speaker 1: What Rolling Stone album cover has a zip.
Speaker 7: On the side Sticky fingers by Andy Warhol.
Speaker 2: By the way, nonetheless, really Andy Warhol designed.
Speaker 1: Oh cool better question. Yeah, and you had anywhere.
Speaker 3: Bonus points, Yeah, bonus points.
Speaker 7: Take away that yellowstone, take away that Yellowstone.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it's so okay. Guy says a squirrel. What what year, by the way, was Sticky Fingers?
Speaker 2: I think it was seventy.
Speaker 1: I think it was seven zipper and it's named Sticky Fingers. It's like, it's so odd, it's best.
Speaker 7: My favorite Stones album was Chocking Right Album. So remember yesterday when I said I made the mistake and I said Hooper, Yeah, Hooper is a wife jacket. Yeah, I got corrected. The same guy said you should have gave me a missus kittener slap for my mistakes.
Speaker 1: Oh, I should have. I should have slapped your face. Yeah, all right, here we go. Good job, buddy, and then you get it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: What is often referred to what's the normal name, not the scientific name, for the substance to be the most slippery substance in the world.
Speaker 2: Aint a loop.
Speaker 6: Banana peel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, banana peel is good too.
Speaker 3: What is the substance slippery?
Speaker 1: Slippery?
Speaker 6: Slippery substance? Like my answer, man, is silicone slippery?
Speaker 2: Umm oil.
Speaker 1: Mm slippery substances. I had there and you hear it. You will punch yourself on.
Speaker 2: What's the most slippery substance like.
Speaker 4: Grease, I don't know, punch yourself on the fistsoline, petroleum jelly.
Speaker 1: Final answer, you all don't know. Up against it, you've already got one wrong.
Speaker 9: I mean.
Speaker 6: Bon Jovi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good answer. I like got it a family feet where they give some stupid answer.
Speaker 1: That's a longs.
Speaker 2: That's not the slipckest substance on the planet.
Speaker 1: It is, hence slippery's teleflon. Don I tried to do a pan. I thought you were like something I was cooking with a pan. It's Teflon's on a pan. That's you're having. And if I gave you it's a nickname of a mobster, you would have got it right.
Speaker 7: But I'll say I don't say, hey, honey, it's my birthday.
Speaker 2: Go over, I have a tube of teflon.
Speaker 6: Right, only if you're pan sexual?
Speaker 3: Who was the teflon mobster?
Speaker 1: What a john guy?
Speaker 6: Step nothing for pan sexual?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Got two dollars, take a dollar out.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear it. Way to go.
Speaker 1: Today, Okay, you cannot get anything wrong the next five us. Oh, the kids will suffer.
Speaker 7: Sorry, kids, A lot of suffering hit of your way.
Speaker 1: True? False, Okay, we got to go true falls. When hyenas gather, they are called a cackle.
Speaker 6: Yes, cackle of hyenas. That kind of like that. I think that's true.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's true? Carl concur? Yes, I concur hyena because they laugh.
Speaker 2: Here, let's listen to one now.
Speaker 1: Cock cock video of actual hyaenas is terrifying.
Speaker 2: That would be living with a hyena trying to watch man take him upstairs?
Speaker 1: Mac coy What kind of animal is a horny toad?
Speaker 3: Horny toad?
Speaker 2: Is a toad?
Speaker 3: An amphibian?
Speaker 9: It's a frog, It's a toad. Frog, it's a toad. It's a frog, it's an amphibian. I like that one reptile this it looks like a little dinosaur.
Speaker 1: What kind of animal a lizard?
Speaker 3: Is it a lizard?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 1: What kind of animal is a horny toad?
Speaker 6: Why isn't a Are you gonna roll the.
Speaker 1: Dice on lizard?
Speaker 2: Hey, madam mccork.
Speaker 1: My first thought that answer is just crazy enough to work.
Speaker 6: Why isn't I called a horny lizard?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 6: Why the whole toad thing?
Speaker 1: The lizard? She's gambling all the money on the kids, horny toad is actually a lizard. I can't believe you got it.
Speaker 3: I mean that truly was a guess. Yeah, yeah, I'm surprised.
Speaker 6: Why he's right.
Speaker 1: Why the hell isn't it just a horny lizard?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: It's weird? Okay, true or false? I've got a good one here, Dwight, you ready for this. It's a dog questions?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Canine Americans. Okay, it's twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's a canine American question. Yeah, true or false? There is a type of barkless canine American? Or false? Is there is there a dog actually doesn't do? There is one? Yes, David, let him struggle, wiggle which one it could be. I'm not even asking you that, I'm just saying true or false? Is this is the dog? I would imagine I would.
Speaker 7: Say no, But the the question is stupid.
Speaker 2: Enough to be yes.
Speaker 1: I've got audio of them.
Speaker 6: I'll play it for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, here, let's hear it.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 7: That was awesome, man, that is too good. Now, I'm not playing the Mitch McConnell audio. Very similar, that's a very similar thing.
Speaker 2: That's all right.
Speaker 1: Tru or false?
Speaker 6: That was true?
Speaker 7: I gotta say true just because it's the answer.
Speaker 1: Is a benzing ben.
Speaker 7: Card dog s E n j I a benzen instead of.
Speaker 2: Bar instead of barking. Do they also snuggle with the burglars? What good is it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 8: They're cute.
Speaker 3: I just looked at us.
Speaker 8: That's cute.
Speaker 1: That's kind of a good thing, isn't it? Kind of bar?
Speaker 5: It's so weird. I mean, why can't Why don't they bark?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're bad guard dogs, but they're more tolerant to live with.
Speaker 6: Sorry, you died in the fire. I couldn't say anything about it.
Speaker 1: Well, they could come tug on your pants. Okay? Trure or false?
Speaker 2: How many we got left to trure?
Speaker 6: False?
Speaker 1: The translation of Volkswagen literally is car.
Speaker 2: What people's car, people's wagon, people's wagon? People? It's people's people's car.
Speaker 3: But it was true or false?
Speaker 1: Wait? I said, is is? Is an English translation of Volkswagen people's car? Okay? Yes, he never lets me finish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, wait a second, Volkswagen.
Speaker 8: This l.
Speaker 1: For the tenthquestion. Yes, I'm gonna give you choose. So I went to a previous set of questions that you were involved in. So I'm going to say, pick a quicker number between one and let's say nine, one and nine, and I'll ask that question. Okay, seven seven lucky number seven? Oh. A buck or a male deer is also called a what a stag?
Speaker 3: I think it's a stag.
Speaker 2: I would agree with that.
Speaker 1: He was just jumping the gun all day long and frustrating the professor.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Beer nuts are about a buck twenty five and deer nuts are just under a buck.
Speaker 1: Final answer and all the money. Maddy mccorkyll stock.
Speaker 9: Who there you.
Speaker 2: Go, Maddy mccorky for the wind baby.
Speaker 1: If you want to advertise how Dave went to dances for most of his life.
Speaker 2: If if you want to advertise on the show four seven nine too to ask for Maddy mccorky made the same.
Speaker 1: Change your name to Maddy mccorky.
Speaker 3: Happy Friday, Mappy Friday.
Speaker 1: Tell Laurie we said Hi, We are going to call her yep and get her in here for you again for the thing. Yeah, yeah, one day it'll happen. But we have wind Donation. Windownation. Go to windownation dot com right now, buy two windows get two free, four windows by get four free. You know how it keeps going there plus two years, no payment, nothing down, so you don't pay anything for two years. So if you're looking at the wife and she's looking at you, and you're like, we don't have new windows in the budgets this year, actually you do wind donation two years forget about it. Get all the windows on there, and twenty three to twenty five percent of your electric gas bill will go down each month when you put windows on. Is incredible. So go to windownation dot com, windownation dot call back after this on NewsRadio E forty W a chance