Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it. Hey, look he's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, look he's it.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, hey hey. Welcome to the snarts Egg. You're about to teach your ladies glazed by the great Chris ray Go, Derek black Bet and Tom Sway. Sit back and prepare for some ex shiit. Sit back and prepare for some glazing by.
Speaker 3: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another installment of the snark Tankiest Podcasts. This is episode I don't know, don't care. Before we get into this, please if you guys would go to patroon dot com slash a snark tank, you know, become a five dollar member.
Speaker 1: I mean there's a dollar one, but I think five.
Speaker 3: Dollars where you really get your value. I really appreciate that we got snark Tank dot shop. We had some cool merchant gonna be dropping some pretty soon. I would appreciate that very much. So do it, because I am the law. I will arrest you if you don't do it. So what we got We got Kingston here, and we also have.
Speaker 1: Hi, it's me the Green Goblin. We have the Greek Goblins. The Green Goblin has joined us. Yeah, Chris is sick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank thank you. So much Green Goblin for joining us. I've been chasing you for quite some time, you know, because I'm the law.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I figured i'd give up. I really appreciate it. You know that if you would come in handcuff, you would come with me in my squad car after this, And you're a green right, And well, no, I came to talk. I'm not gonna go to jail.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, but I thought you said we're gonna give up that This is more of.
Speaker 1: Like a gesture. Oh hey, don't don't darky, don't antagonize him. I'm gonna have to arrest you for you gonna You're not gonna arrest the murderer, the legit murderer.
Speaker 3: You're you waving your hand. It's actually making me very nervous. Dude, don't ever do that to a cop. You're just asking to die.
Speaker 1: What I do is when I cop post me over, I show them my wallet quickly with a jerking so crazy. That's probably a TikTok trend.
Speaker 3: It will be like, yeah, the fucking uh cop challenge or whatever. See if see how long you get survived dead by cops challenge, See if you get see if you can move really quickly without getting shot.
Speaker 1: Who's gonna fail next?
Speaker 3: You know why I pulled you over?
Speaker 1: Oh my fucking gods, such a waste of life. They would just get killed so fast it'd be like whoa, that was not funny. Damn only six seconds that that was nothing. Sub four seconds they're trying to see Oh my god, they're trying. They're trying to get like that's a ritual. That's a ritual to summon something evil? Can you do sub three? Is that possible? Like as as soon as they get to the window, Like, how would you do that? You're at the cops at the window. You gotta pay not immediately, that's prep time. Yeah, you have to like have like just do the finger gun thing. Just be like that, and then I think, I hope you can convince people. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that's enough for a cop though, because I saw one that a black dude turned around too quickly and they started shooting out.
Speaker 1: Took a shot of the acorn. The acorns, that is the why I think that is the most insane. What do you mean?
Speaker 3: I think, Look, the acorn is insane. You remember the acorn?
Speaker 1: I mean I remember many remember the company acorns about at all that was I told her it was this was you remember that the acorn hitting the squad car and the cop thinking he got shot tumble and started shooting at the car. That that was Max pain barrel roll. Like he was like that, Like he was really Like what made it funny is that like they think, like in their minds, they're like, we are fucking badass. They think they're like the swat. They're like, we're fucking I'm gonna do a barrel roll. Like I'm not gonna just like if I have a gun, they're gonna roll and I'm gonna light you up and you're gonna finish the role.
Speaker 3: That Yeah, what's so crazy about that guy is he did see he did go to Afghanistan, but he didn't see combat if I remember correctly. So like we were all thinking, oh, clearly as like hardcore PTSD or something like that to happen.
Speaker 1: Well he didn't.
Speaker 3: Actually, he was like maybe adjacent to the action, but he never actually, So what's really his excuse for thinking he got shot?
Speaker 1: Because that's the to me.
Speaker 3: It's like hearing a shot and then maybe diving or something like what the fuck. But this guy was like, oh, I'm shot and he said he was getting numb.
Speaker 1: That is crazy, all these crazy And.
Speaker 3: I guarantee you he's still working. I'm sure he's just at a different precinct, so for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just moved him around to like the town that nobody cares about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I'm sure he's cleaned out the town of anyone who's a shade darker than you know, a brownie. Like all right, well we gotta start somewhere.
Speaker 1: Good work.
Speaker 3: Now, we're gonna move up to Oreo. Uh, no way, we're gonna move up to h Chips, the Hoy cookies, you know, like we're just gonna just a shade. So anybody in this that milk chocolate kind of you know, make sure they're gone.
Speaker 1: And then we'll move to the twinkies. Yeah, we'll just start killing white folks. Eventually, it'll always get back to that. It'll be like right, he starts Italian, Italian, French.
Speaker 2: Anything that's nothing else is to everything else is too oddous.
Speaker 1: It's just so white. Though. I think I think that's that's the hard things, like, well, that's what Irish people are at a certain point. It's not really about color. It's clearly not funny because Irish are like a lot of them are clearly like you just said, porcelain, right, A lot of Iris are like porcelain. It's so insane. It's like what like it takes having like an intelligence of a four year old to understand how stupid that ship is. You know, it's it's I think it's I think it's pretty cool. I guess I don't know. I think it's pretty cool. I think it's funny as fun I've never been four. So what you mean, huh, how old are you when you were born? No? You skipped four? Yeah, I just skipped it. I just thought, like I'm not doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you have that thing when you were a kid, where like you would have the same birthday again?
Speaker 1: Know what the hell you talking about? I remember always, yes, it's always on the same day. I remember.
Speaker 2: I can't remember if it was like a good luck thing or something, but I remember specifically one year it was like I remember what year, it was like eight, it was like seven, eight or nine.
Speaker 1: It was one of those years.
Speaker 2: But like I got the cake and it said the age that I was already on it, and I was like, oh, what's what's this? And she was like, oh, it's it's good luck to celebrate this number, so we're just gonna do this number again.
Speaker 1: I was like, but I'm I'm not, but I'm older, and she was like, oh, yeah, your parents bought us stockpile of cakes and they wanted to use to so they kept it. Yeah, they bought a cake, got a deal on four cakes.
Speaker 2: So they got a deal on four, so they bought four cakes that said happy seventh Birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they were like, we gotta use this o. Boy, it's good luck, and you're dumb.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, even though even though the number is just on a candle.
Speaker 1: You can just buy off and you can just buy what was on the candle. They had one candle.
Speaker 2: I think that's probably it's probably more like that said.
Speaker 1: You didn't if you would have said the came because I thought it was decorated with the happy birthday on it. No, it's no, it was the normal. Well you just assumed a lot of.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was like the number like seven again or like eight, I can't remember what number it was, but it was probably just like they just didn't have another candle.
Speaker 1: They weren't. They weren't. They're too lazy to fucking go down the street and go get one look at it. Eight.
Speaker 2: That's kind of the thing, Like that's what makes me because I don't I don't foresee like I don't see them being that lazy or that careless because they cared about every other birthday except for that one.
Speaker 1: It doesn't see, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: So like I do think like that, Like my aunt genuinely convinced them that, like, oh, this is like a good luck thing, and they're like, yeah, fucking whatever.
Speaker 1: He doesn't care. Is your aunt into like, uh is she into Like first of all, is she a gambler? Or is she like uh into you know, the median ship? Like is she into that stuff? No?
Speaker 2: She she works for the CIA.
Speaker 3: That's so much worse. Yeah, where I'm like, I don't. I don't like superstitious people having jobs like that.
Speaker 1: Makes it insane, is that those people like already on the verge of sociopathy, like most of them actually, And it's just like, yeah, this one was around me as a kid, sculpting me into being a little psychopath Like Chris, Remember, don't express your emotions, huddle them you said hate. Remember that Chrissie be made I don't know that. I don't like that. I love yousts me. Do you like the type of person that would like roll like a D twenty to make decisions or something? She's like, doesn't everybody do that? Okay? Oh, like god take the wheel? What a crazy? What?
Speaker 2: I feel like I kind of low key do that? Oh my next, No, you don't, I think, so you don't roll.
Speaker 1: Not knowing he's talking about, like what you're talking about literally? I think I think literally opposed to even negatively. What does that mean? What do it means? What do you mean figuratively just means like weighing decisions? No, No, that's absolutely not what rolling the dice beats.
Speaker 2: I mean it kind of is because you can't you can't be certain of any out there, so you just kind of have to assume, like what will be the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's not what dice does. I understand.
Speaker 2: But like the you never mind, it's just not it's.
Speaker 1: Not a good analogy because that's just.
Speaker 2: Like completely perfect analogy analogy I'm saying there is like because there is no certain outcome of the future. To me, everything is a dice roll, like there's no actual.
Speaker 1: Your your right tangentially like like, oh yeah, essentially, yeah, everything is a dice technicality, like even even if you get shot in the face, you could actually roll and fucking live.
Speaker 2: Right, But because dodge you, well then you would just but then.
Speaker 1: Well that would be well, that would be the gun would jam. Yeah, that would be that. That would be that situation which happened.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of girls looking for It's happened way more times than not. A shitty gun well unmanaged jamming and then people being saved because of that.
Speaker 1: If you would win ten billion dollars, but you had to play Russian rule that with four bullets. No, no, no, no, yeah, I would.
Speaker 3: Would odds are you talking about in a in a chamber of six?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would do it.
Speaker 2: If I could take the bullets out and I would do I.
Speaker 1: Would do it if I was in no danger, you do it. What did you do with five bullets? Well, you decided what to do with with one bullet? You know what? You know what?
Speaker 3: So Russian roulette? Russian So Russian roulette. No to me, I don't like those odds. Somebody told me.
Speaker 1: I like them a lot. In fact, I would throw but that's because you win either way. Oh yeah, because you either get to cease to exist or you have a lot of money. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure, there's plenty of people that would take those odds and get to.
Speaker 1: Put Lily through hell. Basically I get this, I get just ruined the girl that loves life and make all my family poly look or you figure out, you figure out for whatever reason, like she hated you for some reason, he just I would to figure it out. You got to figure it out. I'd be you would, yeah, you'd be long gone. But like for some reason reason she is just acstatic. She all of a sudden just starts like buying like you know, like castle type shit. And just like she's been, she's been sitting on piles of money, just not doing anything with you that can. I ask you as a question was, yeah, do you guys, I don't know if this If you guys watched Animal Planet as much as I did when I was a kid, I watch it a little bit.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that during that show with the green holograms.
Speaker 1: Or like an animaloud pop up on to be again, and it'd be like a Tyrannosaur's rex, but it'd be like a sort of like a grid like hologram of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, like I remember seeing that there was there was a show called, I think World's Most Extreme on Animal Planet, where the idea was that they would find like, oh, you know, here's the most poisonous snake or whatever, and then they would just do like this weird kind of twenty two minute like mini not documentary, but like a wed like an info like a Bill ny and Bill Nyther the build out of the Entertainment Guy is what I was gonna say, build out of the Science Guy kind of thing. But they would have these three D animations where they would basically like the central premise was, let's take these insane attributes of these insane animals and put them in people in holograms and like this three D in this like fake. It's really stupid because what you end up with is like if you google right now some of the shit animal Planet's Most Extreme, and the Google image results that you will find are in sane. I urge everybody in the chat, to in the chat, in the audience listening to do this as well, because they they would just be like, here's what a human would look like if their mouth was a venus fly trap, and they would just be it would just be horrifying. There was this guy with a pig nose. I remember, Who's like, here's just.
Speaker 1: The first thing that up these dude, it's crazy. There's just some like it's it's just some fat idiots. They always like ones like oh you pig, pig, and.
Speaker 2: There's a million of them and it's just like, let's just make stupid.
Speaker 1: This is so dum.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that show being that stupid, though.
Speaker 1: Phoenix fly Trap mouth on paper it sounds really cool. I thought you just gave him the attributes. Imagine, imagine a human being ability to run past the strength of aare What if what if Bill ny the science guy was actually a rapist? Yeah, he's all they did. Just put him in a position where he's like going, what if you make Bill Nye a black PERSONA? Why would this be on animals? That Bill was a serial murderer. Serial animals are humans. Humans are animals.
Speaker 2: Animals are not human, specifically human animals like that humans are animals.
Speaker 1: You are correct, we're not beast though now we're definitely we're definitely beastleep. I mean there are people that are plenty of beasts, definitely beastly. Uh, they're a beast, that who who decided to call themselves mister, I call him what to call themselves, mister, mister beast, I did was bad.
Speaker 2: I didn't even register that as like a potential outcome for that joke. Yeah, I thought, I thought, you met like, oh, we're all just like literal beasts, and we call ourselves like mister fucking Maldonado or mister Jamison as if they were as if we're not beasts, is what I thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you just meant literally, mister.
Speaker 3: Mister be You think that guy, you know, that guy dog Pat dog Pack, that.
Speaker 1: Was like shitting on him? Did he did?
Speaker 3: He name himself like he wan like he thinks he's like some sort of animal and he was a part of mister Beast's cruisers dog pack, look at me, dog Pack, And then he got rejected and that's why he made all this stupid second?
Speaker 1: Is that is that real? I feel like it is. I don't. I don't have any evidence of that. I don't feel like I'm like, I'm in fact, I'm making this up. I made this whole thing up.
Speaker 3: But apparently there's this guy I don't know. He's foreign as fuck, this white foreign guy was like, miss the Beast is he's not so bad. And the dog Pack guy, I don't know who, I don't know where he's from. It beats me, but he made a video shitting all over that dog pack guy.
Speaker 2: The prospect of somebody with a thick accent talking about internet drama is very weird to me.
Speaker 1: It is. It feels very weird because I'm used to it either being specifically American dialects yah or British.
Speaker 2: Right, that's it, that's it, and so feels like everybody it feels like everybody else is more concerned with like real things. Yeah, I don't know how to explain, like I feel like if I hear like like, if I hear a Palestinian accent, they're probably or like you know, like they're probably not talking about, you know, Sabrina Carpenter. Yeah, they're probably talking about like, you know, hor horrific ship.
Speaker 1: Looks like something inappropriate. Agun on stage boom his living like picks up his camera, still bloodyloody. He strattled up sorrry about that. I do think it is sorry about that he about his con I'm so sorry about that. Unlike all of us, he cares about his gods, he cares what he's putting out there. I care about my content. I don't care about hours. Like I said, you a comfort that was doing very scambo you already off flying like the giant sky rim. He's just he's holding camera, scared. Wait, like he's up in your blogging. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know where I'm going to know. He's not. He's just he's just taking flug he's holding it, he's staying in frame. He breaks for the fall. You see him closes up and he gets the breaks with the fall and he fucking actually he survives. He survives, And where does he land? Where does land? He? He lent? I can't. I was good at that river that they're blocking off. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was going I was gonna get to morbid.
Speaker 2: The point was like I view, yeah, well I just the point is that like I find I kind of view like more you know, modern like American dialects as more concerned with trivial ship. Yeah, so like it's very It's it's weird for me to imagine like like somebody like with a thick Sicilian acts like Joe's no not talking about mister it seems impossible.
Speaker 1: Missus is coming park, it's terrorizing sicily, what do we do? I feel like when I hear Italians, they never sound like that exactly. That's because that's sounds I guess Italians interpretation.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's like, that's a Japanese person's American interpretation of when an Italian sounds like.
Speaker 3: Let's put it this way, a lot of the those exaggerate, exaggerated accents are real, but very few and far between.
Speaker 1: Because like they come from something.
Speaker 3: Think about like when people think about a black American accent, like they're always talking about like the southern accent that has migrated, and then somebody will do the super exaggerated version. But it's like, here's the thing, if you've been around enough black gentleman, there's one that like I can think of like a ship.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna kill my wife. That's like, how I like, that's an that's a very I mean, that's yeah, that's actually that checks out. That sounded like them too. Hey, I'm juice, I'm juice, I'm about to kill this white you that he was like, I'm not I'm not black, like I'm that's that's that's that's his most classic. That's profound quite well because it was it was it was asked of him right during the time of the riots, and it was like, I'm not black and moj he hangs out with a bunch of like golf club like white people and he's like this, this rich ship is my ship. And and and for people come, for people to think that he didn't murk those people like it is really so crazy. There's no way he wasn't at least involved. That is like he was.
Speaker 2: He was at the very least deeply involved, know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Heitiated it.
Speaker 2: It had I know that theory about like him covering for his son, But even that's the case, I'm still ultimately.
Speaker 1: Like you think anyone's son would be that passion, like the way, especially the dude it was. It was the way the dude was, yeah, like because he like his head was almost hanging like off, you know, like and that's not like, that's not what.
Speaker 2: A he had Ron Golden looking like a pez Dispenser.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Make pet dispens have some where, I don't know somewhere I have him though, you want one Morales one, I have a and I think I have doctor Phil. I was gonna say Bill Cosby, but that's the same. He's not a mister Beast one. No way they make a mister Beast. That sounds really believable. I thought I was like, he would he would do that. Yeah, mister beats everywhere I went on he's on cookware, he's in like yoo, he's on yo yo's, he's on fucking in the right now, mister best iron lungs bring.
Speaker 2: I would buy a mister Beast dialysis machine if.
Speaker 3: If I if I, if I need to go on dialysis, I would.
Speaker 1: Chose even if I didn't have go on dis a picture of him, just just to have one, you know, like that's my aling. Yeah, I can't even do it.
Speaker 3: It's it's I think you gotta like I think you have to have murderous intent. Yeah, and then and then someone asks you to smell, like basically the way to get in character. If I put the green gobblin mask on, Yeah, have murders in tent, like you're thinking about murdering everybody who's lesser than you, because that's what he's doing all the time. And then they ask you to smile. I mean, at a certain point that is It's like Jimmy never sticks around for like a lot of the shoots because he's always doing stuff. But that is someone who just doesn't care about anything or anyone that's happening, is just making sure that it's just going to finish.
Speaker 2: He puts pennies in like those air guns and shoots them at homeless people and then beds them into their skulls.
Speaker 3: And then the thumbnails like I to homeless people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I donated all of my pennies to homeless people. And it's just it's they're all flying out of a fucking turret, a fucking turret, and there's one violently bruised homeless.
Speaker 3: Man mister beside the turret, and then he fucking rips it off halos off the turret.
Speaker 1: Dude, that shit was so cool.
Speaker 2: That was like, that was one of the cools things when I when I was at thirteen years old, that was the coolest fucking thing possible.
Speaker 1: That was three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just rip it off the thing and run around with it. Dope as hell to me.
Speaker 1: You never when I was younger, I thought it was so useless. It's not very wise, it's not I mean, you're very compromile, very vulnerable.
Speaker 3: But but it's like glass cannon ship, right, you do a funck.
Speaker 1: Ton of damage. I was like, you don't do real damage.
Speaker 2: That was back when I feel like a lot of games really focused on it was less about balance and more about like fun, how fun things felt. Like there were definitely guns that you could pick up two of in that game, where like you wouldn't even you could have three of these and they would be useless, right, but like it just felt cool to shoot two guns at once and reload them independently.
Speaker 1: And definitely, yeah, I agree with that. I definitely think PvP has ruined a lot of fun in games. Any internet man, I mean the Internet, Yeah, the idea, not the pole hand in hand. I understand what you mean. But I'm on the side of like this thing is so broken, get this weird. But they're only complaining in PvP. Yeah, like you know what I mean, because like if you're doing PV, no one gives a ship. Yeah, But then they're like, oh this is unfair, and I'm like shut the f like can we can I please have fun? Like I just want to have fun. That was not I don't care, That's what that was.
Speaker 2: That's what happened with hell Divers, and then they like they undid all of it. They're like a hyperbalanceet for like for like the highest tier players, and it's like most people people aren't on that level, Like, let let the game be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy profit fucking motives.
Speaker 3: Like all those whales threatened to leave because it's ship It's not fair. It's happening in so many games. It's actually, uh, you know, I'm one of the o G YouTubers that uh played a raid for real? Oh yeah, but I didn't like, uh, I didn't whale out because that's insane. But like, I understand why people hate gotcha games because there's rich people who ruin the experience for a lot of I can't bro there's I just just today, just today, I just heard two people left in one of the top clans in that game, and they spend on.
Speaker 1: Average two hundred thousand dollars. What the fuck? Who are these people there? I don't know. I think a lot of them.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of them made their money, and like, uh, in Crypto, I feel like a lot of these people who would play those type of games and spend a kind of money because me I spent money when I was getting advertisements at first, so it balanced out. I'm like, oh, I'm gonna invest money to grow my account, so then they'll keep feeding me ads. And then at a certain point they were just like, we're just only going to advertise on retards that don't actually play, that have large audiences, and I'm like, that will have no player attention because whenever I advertise, people would stick in my game and they would join my clan, and they've made money off of people. And I would just tell people, Hey, if you're gonna spend anything, just buy small packs. Don't fucking don't. Don't be retarded anyway. Long story short, the game's completely fucking ruined because of the same assholes that are that spend probably millions, tens of millions of dollars all together, and they're crying about the top has to stuff. I'm like, you guys are giggle fuck pussy man.
Speaker 1: Fuck, Like, come on, I want to have fun with this game. My clan was fucking solid and they nerve so much ship, and they buffed the fuck out of this one clan boss, the hydro clan boss. It's not fun anymore. They fucking ruined the game because they were all crying it's too it's not fair. There's one champions to op and I'm like, fuck you. Then I don't care. Yeah, if you imagine if they're fucking pussy, this would never be a problem. Yeah, it would never be because they'd be like, you know, ah, man, this is really hard. You know, I'm gonna go have sex with my girlfriend. Who cares. I'm gonna like beat my dick tide falls who way back up and try again. At least that like like everyone used to if they had all used to do. We used to be a fall asleep. We used to be a proper country. We would, we would, we would once upon a time. Outside, But is that a hot coffee and it's not a it is not hot anymore. Yeah, but it was. It was I haven't had a hot coffee from a coffee shop in a while. It was nice because it actually feels nice because I'm it's actually a little cold right now.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's getting it's getting chilly.
Speaker 1: I was like, what that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I was like, I want to I want to like sixty something degrees in my house. You walk out, you want to go warm up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? A coffee just right up the street. Good. Yeah, actually I was like really happy with it, not bad. That's an awfully hot coffee pot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was thinking that. I was like, I'm not gonna say it. That's why you yeah, with your mister bast.
Speaker 1: Joke to bite on the dumb impulses that we all intentionally shoved to the side. Understand my purpose. You guys need me. You're like a reverse goalie. Come on, you got you, guys. I'm the guy that breaks down the wall for everybody else to run in. Yeah. Yeah, like in Berlin. Yeah, yeah, you know one guy that was one the guy that he crashed his head into it. But David Hasselhoff smashed his head into the Berlin wall and broke it down there right, Well, yeah, he literally burnt he broke the wall down. Yeah, he's a he's a hero.
Speaker 2: He's he's actually that's what he's that's why he's famous.
Speaker 1: He's a hero in Germany. That's actually what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he broke well not he didn't headbutt it, but like he took the he took the wall down.
Speaker 1: That's why he's like, like, what else has he done? The only thing he did was and it true. Baywatch was the ninety show. Yeah, that's why he came famous. Well he he was because look, man, I love how how small the world feels sometimes until you you see like foreign music and like say their numbers and and Hasselhoff is a fucking rock star over there, and you're like, what your mind it doesn't work, Like, say, there's a German metal core band here, go talk about metal now I can't. I'm subconscious now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like I look at their numbers on spotif they're getting like no traction in America. You look at their like numbers on social media. But then I look at their Spotify number. It's almost two hundred thousand monthly listeners. Because they're huge. They're German, they're German band, They're huge in Europe. And I'm like, damn, that is damn Like I.
Speaker 1: Can't, Oh my god, my twitch are you you're you're what you're dumb ass face, you're making a joke. Okay, you're making a joke what I actually not even sure anymore. My mind's using good Malaysia, China above it and in Germany.
Speaker 3: Right, So when you talk about Mike Tyson versus.
Speaker 1: Paul Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Mike Tyson fought Jake's Jake Paul Weekend Update on Saturday.
Speaker 1: I've had a really fun where they said.
Speaker 2: I can't remember what the joke was, but it was like it was something like, uh, Mike Tyson and Jake Paul teamed up last night to defeat everyone watching, and it's very accurate. I didn't watch it at all. I was watching American Dad instead.
Speaker 3: You're having a blast with that ship, aren't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like it I haven't watched dumb adult comedy in a while, so it's like it's really feeling that that vote that void.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But what I was watching is I was like, ah, yeah, and I was watching and I realized, oh, the fight's happening, and I thought I might check it out because I do have Netflix.
Speaker 1: But then I thought, that's why, I'll just wait.
Speaker 3: That's why it's brilliant, Like the I there's sometimes you know, I mostly hate monopolies and stuff because then it makes things worse, But I I I'm more I missed the days when Netflix was kind of like consolidated and so everything was on like one platform, right, and now that they're starting to live stream, and they're they're gonna get WWE very soon. I think in a couple of months, so I think in the beginning of January or something like that.
Speaker 1: And then because I get to finally start watching wrestling, and then like, I'm not watching I'm not watching for the men at all. I'm gay, I'm watching at all. I'm watching it for females. Three for three particular way. Yeah, he keeps talking about n Leon Yeah, Leon, forget what you call it? The fucking the Tall, the big One. Oh, you're talking.
Speaker 2: About Ripley and Stephanie hammer Badge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, she's fire. Yeah, Stephanie hammer Badge is crazy. Dude, Like it's crazy that they just let her wrestle naked. I was like, it's crazy, Like I've never they made the exception solely for her, just because for her next bout, it's gonna be really exciting. Who she Who's she wrestling?
Speaker 4: Uh, I was about to fight. I was about to say something crazy. Listen, it's gonna find me in the room watching that is.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? What are you doing? Kingston? Like it's wrestling. I love it.
Speaker 3: And then they're just literally they're just shaking their asses. They're gonna laughing full full of Maul laughing out of my desk.
Speaker 2: But so, yeah, So Mike Tyson fought Jake Paul, Jake Paul one.
Speaker 1: Jake Paul won. Well, look, if if you weren't stupid, you knew Jake Paul would win, Like right, if you weren't stupid.
Speaker 3: Because there were people that were some delusional that like, oh no, Mike's a beast. He's a It's like, look look at his training footage all like, guys, what is America? Like it's complete amnesia.
Speaker 1: People like just four years ago he fought Roy Jones Junior and like he looked like he was fucking in his fifties. Yeah, you know, like he was slower, he was not ferocious. This was just four years ago. People didn't watch Mike Tyson. I think that's the thing. People didn't watch Mike Testants fights. I even I, who watched the later ones, I was too late to watch when he was a demon. People saw clips of wad you had to catch it. But yeah, people saw clips of them. But they saw the clips, and I'm saying if they also what happens people saw the clips right by the time I saw the Holy Field fight between him. He was not the dominant monster he was when he was younger. By that time, already he was already like, oh this guy is getting older.
Speaker 3: Well it was, it was he was almost it was a lot of things those posts. No, it was post custo motto to post cuss don King. Who's a piece of ship that took advantage.
Speaker 1: Of her post uh his I also it's a it's a little controversial that he you know, he was he's a convicted rapist and yeah, but he's It's one of those things. I mean, there isn't that many fighters that I know of I made I made a tweet, right, and I was like, it's insane. How like so many people in combat sports tend to be like huge pieces of ship, like I mean obviously, but like there it actually is it's particularly modern particularly.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't I actually don't have very many examples of that.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of them are just glaring, especially when it's if.
Speaker 3: You think of them having like they're just have a bad character. There's a piece of ship. But I mean as far as being like oh, likeminal like they're like terrible people, I mean, like genuinely terrible people like John Jones. They swept under the rug all the many things he's done. He beat his wife after he got inducted into the Hall of Fame. Yeah, literally, he beat his wife in Vegas. And then after yeah he got induct in the Hall of Fame, got drunk and beat up his wife in a hotel.
Speaker 1: If it's if it's after, that's pretty unreasonable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it feels before it would have been acceptable.
Speaker 1: But then to get there, but like you're already there, like, calm down, you're a legend.
Speaker 3: We did that, and then you know, Dan and everybody else swooping on the rug. There's a guy who was a former NFL player, Greg Hardy, who joined the UFC. He got cut because he just sucked. I kept getting knocked out. But he beat his wife. He was an NFL player, you know, like a lot of NFL people would see to beat their wives. So he got into the UFC already beating his girlfriend or wife whoever. And so everyone's like that off the list, and then everyone's like, Dana, what the fuck's wrong with your He just bringing in these terrible people. And then because Danny used to be like this, never put your hands on a woman. He said shit like that back in the day, and then he got caught in Mexico slapping the fuck.
Speaker 1: Out of his wife. There's a footage of him, like.
Speaker 3: She slaps him, and then he just fucking like, powers up, dude, He's just all three of his bars, He's like and then he just damn And then yeah, it was it was pretty brutal. And then he was just like, it was the first time ever done it. I'm super embarrassed. Imagine these people are professional liars. Like it's not even like do you believe me or not, I'm just gonna I'm just gonna lie and no matter what.
Speaker 1: Imagine imagine hitting a woman hitting you, and you being like, oh, yeah, this woman that I'm way bigger and stronger than I'm gonna strike you back.
Speaker 3: I'm also I'm fifty years old, and this is the first time I've done this. Now, I've lived my whole lass life never hitting a woman, and then all of a sudden, now that there's a camera happening fucking beyond me, it was the first time I've ever done it.
Speaker 2: You lived through the golden age of wife, meaning and you choose recently.
Speaker 1: Lived They lived with a fifty, No fifty. I think like the fifties was like the era where it was like I think out of a woman.
Speaker 2: I think I feel like it's probably less actually back then. I feel like I feel like it was probably like the sixties, seventies, eighties are probably prime.
Speaker 1: They were still definitely doing it bad. I think people were still doing it back then, but I feel like that was the golden like before thee I.
Speaker 2: Feel like in the fifth I feel like in the fifties women were too afraid to step out of line.
Speaker 1: Because because they there would be less. You're right, there would be less. I'm actually gonna have to agree with it. I think I don't know. Of course, it's all vibe. I think, whre you're coming from, right, it's like, oh, yeah, we've But I think they're they. I think it was okay to beat them then. That's why I was like, they got there to a point, you know, we're like, but they were doing many things to be beaten because it was so much. It was so okay here. I know. I really think so post sixties would like with free love, and a lot of women were starting to like be lesbian and do like, oh I don't need to I don't need a man. In the eighties, they started to like, oh, I can have a credit card and all this ship yeah and also crack and yeah, and so men were just like, I need to hit as many things as possible because like they're just you know, they weren't they weren't on they weren't completely on top anymore. Suffrage all the ship start happening. They were being very upset. They're very fucking upset. So you said one thing, old man bamn. Dana White came out of the wounb and starts slapping his mom, and then all of a sudden he wants to be.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, I've never heard a woman before him like these people. But anyway, Mike Tyson, he yeah, convicted rapist. I will say, I think one of the reasons why people give him a pass is because it seems like he's somebody who has been rehabilitated. Because there's a lot of people like say John Jones, a great example, who is continuously a villain. He's never stopped being a villain, and so he tries to pretend like, oh, I'm a better person, and then he beats his wife. He gets drunk and arrested again. He slams his head on a cop car. He's a fucking monster. He threatened that the new drug people when they came to his house, like celebrating his friend's birthday, that came to his house and then she pressed charges because he threatened took her phone and threatened her one of the women. And uh, he's still a monster.
Speaker 1: That was just I think earlier this year or late last year. You're like, yeah, Chris, and I know about John Jones. I'm Chris, Mike Tyson. I'm pretty sure. Like it just seems like I don't. I don't. I don't validate what he did at all, So I mean nobody validated. That's crazy to say, first of all, people that wait wait wait wait okay wait wait wait wait wait wait wait validated. I'm sure based. I want to hear this.
Speaker 2: I want to hear this because you're the you are the Chris Brown defender.
Speaker 1: I do not defend Chris Brown, but I understand he was a dumb kid the roll the tape, but I don't I would answer. I never said he wasn't he was. I never said he was innocent of what he did. He edited to make him say he was innocent. Please, there's no context in my life at nineteen fucking twenty fifteen ever that I would have beat a woman, especially to that degree, crazy, especially to that crazy less maybe maybe a bit I wouldn't bind, so I said, I would never be especially like if if a woman's attacking me, I'm going to defend myself and like push him off me. But I'm not going to push savagely beat away exactly.
Speaker 3: But that's why we say Chris Chris Brown is insane because he literally could have just stopped the car and tossed her. Oh yeah, he could punched the shed of her and bitter course, yeah, like that's just like what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Game? Like biting? Is it to me?
Speaker 3: That's the crazy part. People hit women all the time and people that are weaker than them all the time because they're just terrible people. But the animal ship is crazy, but people do it all the time. There's like terrible people always beating weaker people.
Speaker 1: That's really what it's about, because if there was a giant woman attacking you, no one would feel bad if you started punching her because she's so huge. He would be yes, But you know, we live in a clown.
Speaker 3: No, if brock Lesnar's fucking daughter started attacking you, no one would feel bad because she's a monster.
Speaker 1: Clown's huge. I forget, I've seen it. People don't.
Speaker 3: It's even in the combat sports world. People are like, oh, this girl is so huge. I wouldn't mind if she fought a man because it would be interesting.
Speaker 1: You're right, wouldn't. I mean, look said, that's what But that's what matters. But I don't care about the plurality. The pality is what minority?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's Yeah, there's a vocal minority of every single everything. Yeah, like there's probably like at least ten people who eat micro chips, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yes, there would be a thousands people that'd be like, your a fucking asshole? Was like that was all that was pretty much a bear. I was fighting, like you're an asshole, Derek back and it's like she can't believe yeah, Derek, She like she picked me up and put me halfway through a car and I had to defend myself and it was like, your an asshole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's you're also black, definite, those chivalrous people that won't that would say that. But those people are also the people that are you know, the suspect, the ones that are super sized that are doing that. Yeah, it's like the ones that the pedal crusaders.
Speaker 1: I'm always like, oh, yeah, it is it is unfortunate. Like I know we've talked about this before, but like it is unfortunate.
Speaker 2: How Like there's just kind of like an inherent undercurrent of cynicism yea, where like if you see somebody like hunting pedophiles, there's always like a it always like an inkling in your brain.
Speaker 1: It's like going too hard on the payment.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's the same way that it's the same thing I feel about like people who have like a really strong uh desire to like work in fields where they're just surrounded by children, you know, where it's just like I don't want to feel that way necessarily, but at the same time, it's just like a.
Speaker 1: Little bit too much do you want to be around There's also evidence of like I think it's possible, by the way, I know it's possible. You just like, oh, I just love kids. Yeah yeah, there's more evidence often in the contrays what you're saying, but like it still just feels weird. It's like yeah, oh that's what people that are pediatric doctors are not like harming kids. No, yeah, I would bet. I would bet my master may teachers aren't harming kids, you know idea. It's just like, yeah, it's it's in place.
Speaker 2: I feel like you at the very least, you have to pretend like you hate your job, you know, which.
Speaker 1: Is unfortunate because it's like to me, I think if you're the harder it is to obtain that job, the more I believe you so a doctor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, betutrition like something like that. I'm like that think way too long toil. You just be like what pedophile would be like, I'm gonna study vigorously for all these when you could just join a church, you know what I mean. That's like, really the why there's so many in the church where people don't want to talk about that shit right because they're like, uh, oh I'm tied to this stuf blah blah blah. But when you look at the numbers, I mean it's easy every fucking week there are multiple old dudes getting arrested for having either CP or molestic a child every fucking week.
Speaker 2: Can I say something, I'm playing call of duty right now, obviously there there is. So they have a so they have a currency in the game called and it's called codpoints, and it keeps saying like do you want to spend your keep? Saying like how much? Like, oh, you've earned this much CP. And I'm like, it is twenty twenty four. This has been an accurate This has been like an abbreviation for a while.
Speaker 1: Now. I am bewildered that they have not changed.
Speaker 2: I get it's like who the fuck really thinks about that, but like if you're online, if you're like an online person, yeah, that's an acronym that you know because people get busted for it and then it's like it's generally abbreviated in a lot of articles. But it's so weird to see it in the Gave, like with its own with its own like graphic.
Speaker 1: It's so that's our minds just being poisoned. Man. Yeah, yeah, we are standing too close to the void, that is true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're definitely Like somebody I can't remember who it was, but somebody was wearing a medallion that set CP on it and it went viral and can't it was it was their name abbreviation that I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Who it was.
Speaker 3: But I remember that going viral because we all know how that looks.
Speaker 2: If you're if your name, if your first name is C and your last name is P, do you go by you? You force your middle name into into your name. You have to not that's that point.
Speaker 1: At this point you want to. It's kind of like Chris Paul, like we're just talking about CP three. Yeah, child poor the third child point three. You gotta put like a like three CRP or put something in there. He's he's got three of them. He's got three cps. Yeah, you got it at this point. I'm sure he's got a lot of ship now now because like he's been CP three, you've been playing basketball for a while. When I think about how long he's been playing basketball, it's crazy with him and Lebron, Like they've been playing for a lot. Lebron's been playing for like almost over twenty something years. Lebron's still alive, Yeah, yeah, barely. That the other that's not the plane one Yeah, the helicop helicopter one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh oh, the helicopter.
Speaker 2: I like how we make you mixed up vehicles and I mixed up people in that situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's weird, what's going on? Any more sensible?
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, you know, it's not sensible to confuse the fucking helicopter for a plane at all.
Speaker 1: But like they both fly okay, and they're both black? What do you mean? Yeah? I agree? I agree. So did you see that? Uh?
Speaker 3: Did you catch any footage at all of the fight?
Speaker 1: I saw Mike Tyson's ass. Oh yeah, that was sick. I saw that.
Speaker 2: I saw that people were having a hard time watching it on Netflix because Netflix is ers were fucked or something.
Speaker 1: That was interesting because I had one problem for just a few seconds. Yeah it was. It was actually just post the ash shot. I feel like a lot of people more like just came on or something because of that. I had a little glitch restarted and it was fine. I saw people. I saw shovel system of a down, Like it's funny to seeing famous ass people that technically should have better working stuff but just showing that. Like I love when stuff like that grounds us. It's like the best phone you can get is the iPhone. Whatever's out. My Netflix is failing me. I take it. They released music. I'll take that. Make a song about Netflix. It's all pissed off, like turned off the fucking thing, and I'm like, that's hilarious that I'm having a better experience than you and I'm poor. Yeah, so it's pretty good. It wasn't working ashot was pretty fucking the best part of it. That was the best part of the event. The fight. The fight before the fight was very good. There was plenty of I heard the woman fight was pretty good, like I saw that.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing. The thing that was annoying was the the ref was trying to do the right thing. Took one point because Katie whatever the fuck her name is, always forget her name is, I never I didn't follow her. She fights extremely dirty, and the way she starts is she leads with her head, so like basically caused a head button, caused a cut. She got one point taken away. She wouldn't stop when he even the ref kept trying to. He should have taken another point, but he obviously was kind of probably pressure to not like let them fight. But she leaves with her head, gets in close, and then was just keep trying to hook constantly, so oh accidental head but oh accially.
Speaker 1: And then it was really frustrating.
Speaker 3: So because of that, it wasn't checked enough, and the judge of scorecard she did more damage. She she pulled it off, but ultimately the other chicken man, Surrano, probably should have taken it.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like judges in boxing don't make sense because I feel like only the people fighting can assess the damage.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? I think that's right.
Speaker 2: Like if I'm in a fight, I could and I get hit, only I know how much damage I'm sustained.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, it's usually I know what you mean that you you dictate, yes, you dictate your health bar, and I guess they would ask you.
Speaker 2: It'd be like, I feel fine.
Speaker 1: All right, It's like I don't know they're dying. They die. But the people that fucking fight, people like that whole fucking fight we just had about Tyson and fucking Paul is all based on fucking Tyson's ridiculous pride. It's like, my guy, it's you. It takes solid pride or money both. I think it was just a huge bag.
Speaker 2: I don't think he has pride and he doesn't care.
Speaker 1: You actually know, no, that's not true.
Speaker 2: Actually, every interview I see of him is like I'm nothing who cares.
Speaker 1: But to say that and then still take that fight even though you know yourself far behind your.
Speaker 2: Pa, well then no, but that lends itself to the arguments like he doesn't care about what the legacy is. He doesn't really care, so why not accept millions of dollars?
Speaker 3: I think that's well, that's also he contradicts himself very much, so because that's the one thing that he's been chasing is that he, like anybody else that was probably a badass like that in his prime. He misses that feeling sure, and his in.
Speaker 1: His mind, he still feels like that guy, but his body's fucking broken. So this seemed like what he was trying to do is prove to himself that he's still that guy, but his body's fucked. And so him knowing that, he's like, I'm fucking over the hill. My body's broken. I'm gonna get a huge bag. But also in his mind it's kind of one of those if I get just knocking the fuck out, then I'm still that. But like it was so clear he was wearing a fucking knee brace. He couldn't walk very well. So then in the first round he kind of already his legs were fucked like. It wasn't like, oh he's been compromised by getting kicked or something in like an bear kickboxing. He you saw Old Tyson Russian close the distance and then Jake Paul's backing up and then he couldn't do it anymore. And then because he couldn't do it anymore, Jake Paul, Jake Paul.
Speaker 3: I think would have knocked him out if Mike Tyson was was actually aggressive the entire time, because Jake Paul gained a considerable amount of weight to fuck him up, because if he was just gonna put on a show, you wouldn't put on all that weight.
Speaker 1: There's no point. So I think once he saw how pathetic it was when Mike couldn't close it. There's parts where he would try to like bounce in and out to be like get his legs going, but he couldn't close the distance anymore. So it's just pathetic. It was just sad, and so he even said in the press conference, Shake was like, yeah, there was no need to hurt a person that you know, I didn't need to hurt him anymore. There's no need. So they kind of exposed everyone saying it's fake. Well, it wasn't fake. It was real time realizing that, oh yeah, I'm fighting a fifty year old Oh yeah, it was a dick had kid and realizing like, oh shit, my dog can be hurt. You know, how do you not know that? Well?
Speaker 3: I think he was hoping that he was gonna be much more aggressive like Mike Tyson was gonna be like the way he came out in the first round. Maybe he was gonna give him like four rounds of that. Because Jake Paul even said I'm gon knock himut in the fourth round. That's why I said that I will probably knock Hi out the fourth rounds while I was thinking like he'll play with them and then destroy him. But then he gotten he had nothing for him past two rounds, so that he just kind of like did nothing.
Speaker 1: Jake was like, I guess I'm not gonna I guess I'm not.
Speaker 3: Gonna destroy it because it's just too sad. And I'm like, well, they should have Tookhi to find the first place, asshole. You know, At this point, I almost rather I'm kind of part of me is glad he didn't get fucked up Mike Tyson.
Speaker 1: But there's a part of me where I'm like, don't patronize him. That's almost worse. It's someone like playing with their food kind of thing, and like they just sucked me up, like if you can knock me out, just not be out. Like when Silver fucked freaking what's his name is he? You know? Oh? And it was he kind of didn't like is he didn't like destroy him because a young young Silver.
Speaker 3: Would have I think he would have would be great. It would have been a great match.
Speaker 1: I think he would but I think but I think the idea is that like he was like, I'm not trying to beat up someone that helped me want to do that.
Speaker 3: Right, but this but that's the old person took the fight knowing that was part of the conditions.
Speaker 1: So that's the thing. It's a double edgy. I'm mistinking, like, hey man, if you have the ability to.
Speaker 3: Fuck my ass, fuck my ass, just fuck it, like, don't don't play with it, don't tickle my asshole, like don't like this, just either do it or don't. So that's one of those things where it's like you agree to yeah, called action, if you can fuck my ass called don't don't play with me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I I remember hearing about this for months, and I just I have no history with Mike Tyson at all. I was like, oh, from Mike Tyson Mysteries.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. That show is goaded. Man, it is way funner than it has any right to.
Speaker 3: This fucking fighter flight. I think about this fier Flight thing anytime I hear the word fiighter flight because there's like a secondary it's just like punching the ship out of everyone. I love that show.
Speaker 1: That show is way fucking old, Like the guy who basically invented boxing was like the Ghost. Yeah, and that stupid bird thing that's Norm McDonald as the bird. I think that show is. That show is such a sleeper of how fucking ridiculously funny it is. Yeah, it is great because it is the It's all the perfect elements for a ridiculous It's like Venture Brothers levels of like just ridiculous because Venture Bros. Is insane. Brothers is inane. I watched I watched like the first like four seasons of that show, and there were moments where I was laughing so hard that I was like I kind of just have to go to bed. Yeah, like I'm gonna keep people up. I really appreciated adult Swim because it validated how many people there were that were out there that had the dumbest fucking sense of the humor like me, you know what I mean, Like there was because there wasn't many people.
Speaker 3: Of course, I had many friends that we all laughed at the same ship, but it seemed like we were kind of outliers, you know, like and there were certain things you wanted you didn't want to joke about with, like say, the the people in school, the larger portion of school, like the more popular esque people. I'm gonna keep some of these things to myself. You know, we can't we can't make a really dark jokes.
Speaker 2: I feel like you could get a pretty good handle on somebody's sense of humor by putting them in front of a grand the Auto game and just watching how they play it.
Speaker 1: I guess. So, I actually do think like there's something in that.
Speaker 2: I feel like if if you take full advantage of that sandbox and just go to town, I feel like that's that is a big indicator of humor compatibility.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, I think that's that's not that's not bad. That's not bad. Yeah, that's one of the shows. I think if you put on Spider Man and a spider put on a SpongeBob and you don't laugh, I think like, oh, you're clearly like there's something off of you.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, yeah, I feel like that's a lot more relatable too. Like I think, like if you if people to me, there's a lot of humor in there that I feel like that would concern me if you did and laugh.
Speaker 1: I like you, there's so much there's so much there's so much rich humor in that show that like if you, if you genuinely like I like, if you, if you try to go into a non biases and like try to watch fun robb and you're dyking like this isn't funny at like the fucking uh well a Cosby sort of way. Yeah, like you're freaking uh thought like that ship like that that is just actually just funny. I really I feel like, oh, you're you're off. You have to forget my address. You can't. You got to make sure you don't know what address there are.
Speaker 3: I think there are some things that would be you know what I think is a good test because this is a it's technically niche but not The Powerpuff girls, specifically if you're a if you're a boy, if you're if you're a male. One of the things about The Powerpuff Girls, I think, to me, what show would show characters First of all, you're not afraid, because this show seemed like it was just geared towards girls. So someone would be like, to watch that show that I wouldn't watch.
Speaker 1: That's gay. But uh, if you watch that.
Speaker 3: And he can appreciate just how brilliant it is, I really think like, you're you're an okay person. You really you're grounded, you're reasonable, You're not fucking some weird, misogynist, fucking freak. Like it's if you can enjoy the Power Up Girls, I feel like you're gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: That show was four girls, but it wasn't. It was like it was like it was like, definitely, this is like shows. It was like, like, no, that shows for anyone that watched it. I was watching a scene recently again where they when they jumped moo Jojo in jail and Buttercup puts her foot in his mouth. She like, you're gonna go for that. He's like, no, I don't want to. He's like, are you sure? He's like, no, please, and he's like, if you go for it, I'll crush and he was like, I'm not going for it. And then there's a solid frame where she slammed her foot in his mouth and his eyes protrude out of his mouth, and I was like, this ship is because it was a thing where they asked that that that were like things that were like particularly like.
Speaker 2: Whenever whenever they fight, it's brutal, Like it's brutal every single time, Like it's not it is.
Speaker 1: They always have his brain exposed on the floor, poor guy always. But there's this thing, right, some guy was like, would you rather fight Batman? Uh once a year for ten years and it's Arkham Batman, of course, the worst version of yeah. Or would you rather fight the Powerpuff Girls once a day for a year and it's a day. I was like, if you had no choice, yeah, or just if if it was between the two, I think, I'm yeah, I guess I would do Batman well because at least it would give me a year to live because you're not surviving on fucking assault from Batman. You're not like the whole thing, the old idea that he doesn't kill people. I think it's his power. He can magically people leave people at one HP. Yeah, it's like kill, but it's it's like it's like killing indirectly, you know what I mean, because that's what's actually happening up to the building. Then like an hour later dissolved and fault that. You know, it's like that. Yeah, yeah, I've seriously thought about that. So I was a kid, I was like, how are they gonna get that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the police are like really on the clock with that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the city is big, They're not gonna fucking find all those motherfuckers around the city whooping a bunch of thugs. I'm like, I'm like, they also don't care enough this New York. This is New York City, and really after New York they would kill Spider Man. They would definitely be like, oh, we're gonna kill him. I started point that you guys are giving us way too much work. We just want to chill and beat black people. Like it's stupid, Like this is really annoying that we have to like want can't do.
Speaker 2: If I agree, what if New York City, if Spider Man was real, then they would have a problem with him.
Speaker 1: The NYCPDU the police department would actually don't think the people thin people people would have loved him, probably, that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, that's what I mean, like the whole, Like the newspaper wouldn't really get away with the whole, like oh, Spider Man's would.
Speaker 1: Now that's sick as hell. They would put inflammatory things in there about him obviously. Damn. I'm actually confused about that, conflicted because I want to believe that's what would happen, that they'd be like, get the fuck out ers by Man's great, But then I keep getting surprised at the level of human supidity, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess for me, like I think about that place, and I think about how many people are celebrated in that place for barely anything. Like they was like, oh, there's a guy. Did you see that thing where, Oh, come to Union Square Park, I'm gonna eat five thousand cheeseballs or whatever, And he had like an audience and people were like cheering him on. They were like, yeah, I eat it, And he got through all of them with like a full audience just watching him for free in the podcast, just like if you can be celebrated there for that, like I do feel like a dude doing fucking crazy flips all the time is probably gonna be pretty they should you.
Speaker 3: Know what would happen Spider Man is trans Spider Man's trains and your kids like it's.
Speaker 1: Just like like that would pop up. But I think there's for me. I just don't.
Speaker 2: That's Oklahoma's problems.
Speaker 1: I don't think for me always. I never thought Spider would be a very good person. I think if he came from here, I felt he wouldn't be as like sparkly clean. What are you yourself? I mean, I know with the product I also left there before I was done forming it to a person, it definitely tainted me. I'm definitely tainted because I was there. But like I wouldn't. I just can't believe my be like, oh yeah, I'm not gonna do the right thing? Is the right thing? He'd be like, I'll do the right thing, this right? Any people like that in New York? I think there are people that were in New York, but I feel that ship he would come in contact with all the time, but suck him up. But do you think there's not the man's also a geek. He no, no geek in New York is gonna be a sparkling good guy. I just can't believe it. I don't know. I I think I know, I can comment. He might be. He might be like a paragon of like, you know, I'm better than that. You know, I'll try to be better. Yeah, because because of him, people like me wanted to be better, I guess, but he didn't really if like it's Ramy Dinners where it's just Spider Man, like this guy is gonna be a kind of a dickhead, Well he is. I wouldn't say that he was. That he was for me into one, I don't know, a pretty decent guy.
Speaker 2: No that I think the isn't all right, I guess, I don't know. To me, the whole story of Peter Parker is literally like he is just an average person and he is selfish and he is kind of a dick, but he knows the cost of what that impulse does. He's constantly like trying to be better, trying to not do that.
Speaker 1: But like that's him.
Speaker 2: Would he is the person who's gonna be like, ah, fuck it, this guy ripped me off, So yeah, I'm gonna let him get robbed.
Speaker 1: That's him. I feel I feel like that was him. No, I fact, that was him, all right. I feel like he grained the real set of like understanding as he got older. Definitely when he was younger, like young Peter Parker and to like up until like maybe before Gwen and Captain Stacy's death, that could be argued, but older him the one that we know, right, it's not that guy. He's a good dude.
Speaker 2: He's he's not that guy on the surface anymore because he understands how to not be that. But like, that's that's an that's an inherent well, No, I think if you're I feel like that's underneath on some level all the time.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, I don't down see why not. I think I think once you learn from your experience kind of if you truly learn from it, not if you're like I guess I'll be better, but like, I think you become a better person.
Speaker 2: So the thing, I'm not saying that he's not a better person, I'm just saying, like, that person's there still.
Speaker 1: I think that person that's the thing right there that I wonder. I don't think the people that have been rehabilitated, I'm like, do they still have the is there is there a point that something can trigger them to like relash back into their old way, and it's possible, it's very possible, but particularly things like that right where like, yeah, you're like people that are like very angry people. You're like very angry people. Some of them don't truly get because the thing is that I feel like we don't really experience rehabilitation, you know, like we don't really see that. You don't have a frame of reference, you know, like some people are like rehabilitated. Like I think like I have uncles that were like in really in street life and then they came back out and they were like for semple to them, they were like very much so like, oh I don't I don't want to do that. But they probably weren't pushed to the point where like it's really like me, do you think.
Speaker 3: Because they're like blood fucked and stuff in prison, like they're probably like they're like, I maybe that shit sucked.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do that. Maybe that maybe very man that sucked. I love.
Speaker 2: I love that you have somebody walking out of prison after like twenty years for the first time and they're just like they take a breath, and fresh air and they're like that sucked.
Speaker 1: Dude, Oh never again, yow bob thing who.
Speaker 2: But something like that, you know, because I think I think, like I don't know, he Jay walks across the street from prison and get arrested again.
Speaker 1: That would break my heart. But uh, that's heartbreaking. Out of here. You're going to Texas to die. You're gonna die in Texas like a horse, like a horse and a retarded person. Oh my god. But like I think, I don't know. I think I think once upon a time he was that. I agree, though, I think there's there's ability like once upon a time he was a bit of a dickhead. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think what makes Peter Burger's I like him specifically because of that, I think because if he was just like a if he was just like a superman, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think he's Superman. I wouldn't say that, but that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: If I said, if he was like just this kind of like a good like he just always says the right thing, it doesn't really doubt at all, Like that'd be like a really boring character for sure.
Speaker 1: Sure, if it's done, If it's done like genuine because I feel like, I don't know, I feel like Superman gets a bad rap a lot because of like.
Speaker 2: I'm I am talking about. Yeah, I'm talking about the stereotype of Superman to be fair, but like I.
Speaker 1: Think a lot of like I think people that are good guys are needed to be aspired toward. Sure, I think they're very important for the world. I think we don't have good guys in the world anymore, and I think that's probably a huge just like why they're not seeking fame. So that's the problem. We don't have good guys aspired to. You know, they exist, they gotta find them. You got to find them, because yeah, they're just not good people. Like you even think about state politicians right when you think about like Bernie, and he's been around for a long time, but he wasn't like I'm gonna go on everything, not until he felt like, Okay, shits so fucked, I have to do this. He's been talking to colleges for years. Yeah, but that's college. That's true. That's true. But yeah, he's not to school to colleges. I've seen many footage of him because like the thing you're supposed to do, right with the politician is go see the resume, go see what they've stood for for decades, and see like if they check out, and like, oh, Bernie Sander has been consistent his entire career, cool looking forty years, forty years of being on the right side of things. It's crazy to me being consistent for that long. Its impressive to me, Like I value that to me, I feel like that it's sad that that's impressive because it shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Be, right, Yeah, exactly, Bernie Anders should be unremarkable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes and no because like no, not no, yes, yes and no yes no, right, it's like, for the nature of it, what it should be impressive, Like this is a person being good consistently should be an impressive thing because it it's still then being good. But yes, it shouldn't be a yeah, it shouldn't be uncommon enough. You'd be like that's abnormally. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I don't even think I'm saying good necessary. I just mean like, oh, you believe what you believe, and that's that's what it is. Yeah, you're not a fucking flip flopping Charlottetan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well exactly what I would say, Like, yeah, but in the kind of a Bernie Ry. Bernie has been like Mardie.
Speaker 2: Vance being like he's literally Hitler, and then like two years later he's like, actually, like he's my favorite.
Speaker 1: Suck the cup out of his cock job is so bad he filled the office with insiders, and then fucking two months later, daddy.
Speaker 2: Dude, the fact that it was months crazy andless.
Speaker 3: His entire body of work of shitting on Trump is just still on the internet now. Even I wish he would at least delete the stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean, like if Emine was like, I love Joe Roll, I love jow Roll, I love ICP, I love Rogan's like, I love what do you mean, I love? I love Joe Budden fucking I love fucking Uh. I mean, at least delete your paper, tri like, just know they're not looking that. That's that's the only thing that because we've seen bogs and the flip flow by crazy, we've always seen that. It's just you have the decency to delete it. I don't know, man, I think I think for for someone, for someone to be consistently that good for a long time is impressive. Yeah, well so it shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: It should but yeah, but so but so since we're on this topic already. RFK, he's gonna be He's gonna be Health and Human Services or something. Uh, We've got the Trump appointments, and I love all of them because it is so clear. Like, look, we've talked about this on the show where and you can you can agree with us, you can disagree with this or not. But like I have said for a long time that you know, the right wing's goal in government is to make the government worse at doing their job. Like it's literally because without that, their entire foundation of what their belief like it all falls apart. Like their whole belief is that like the government shouldn't do anything because they're incompetent. And so the only way to make that true is to make it so right.
Speaker 1: And so here we do. Here we hear it.
Speaker 2: Doctor Oz is like doing something. He put doctor Oz in some weird position. He's got Matt Gates up there, which, by the way, the Mat Gates stuff is awesome because there's a there's a report going out I guess, like an investigation or whatever. Yeah, and apparently so it might come out. I saw this morning that like I camera for it was Marjorie Taylor Green or like one of the that was one of the conservative women.
Speaker 1: I can't remember who cares, but they were.
Speaker 2: Like she was threatening to release uh private info about sexual favors done if the if the report gets out, which is, by the way, the most damning thing you could possibly say, because it's just like, damn, what's in that fucking report? Immediately becomes suspicious. So Matt Gates is there, Uh fucking doctor oz has a position. There's a couple of other people who are just like, what the fuck? How do you have this position?
Speaker 3: Matt Gates and doctor oz is probably doctor oz One was actually just funny to me. It is funny, specifically just funny. He got his ass whooped to Pennsylvania, which I thought it was great. You know when he was trying to be what was it, Are you trying to be a centator? I think in in Pennsylvania and he got fucking trounched. Yeah, but he still got rewarded for being a Trump loyalist. But it's so clearly just Trump oil. It's basically Trump oil. Yeah, so Gates right, yeah him, but it's an alleged sex trafficker.
Speaker 2: But it's all such ridiculous people that it's just like it's fun, you know what it reminds me of. I feel like Trump is kind of doing like an Adam Sandler type thing where he's like, I want to make a movie, and uh, you know, here's all my friends put in the same.
Speaker 1: Let me pick these guys.
Speaker 2: They haven't done anything relevant a long time. They're not really that important. But like, I'll put him in my movie.
Speaker 1: I'm it's that ship, like you son of a bitch, I'm in it's that ship. Yeah, it's just grown ups. It's just grown ups one and two, a bunch of evil niggas. It would be great if.
Speaker 3: They, like the idea wasn't too you know, fuck our government in the ass, right, Like the idea where you say like, oh, the government sucks because it's all inefficient, where it's like, whoa ask the question why is it inefficient?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, because you guys are regulating too much shit. You guys are making it way harder for us to kill people and then maximize our profits.
Speaker 1: This is really frustrating. So you suck government. And now I'm so curious to see the level if it isn't gonna be incrementally incremittedly are they gonna slowly peel things back or is it just gonna be wholesale, Like, oh, we we can do whatever. We're gonna poison an entire state, you know, to like build like shit, Like I wonder how That's what I'm curious about. I'm curious about it too. I'm excited. I'm excited to keep talies. I'm gonna do like a yearly roundup. They're like, uh, this year in this fucking disaster replace we call America. This happened.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna be wild. Like when I saw Doctor Oz, I was like, Oh, this is gonna be good. This is gonna be good, This is gonna be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah. There's one guy that I feel like Trump Uh some guy that used to be he used to be a reality show guy on MTV, but he actually went to like law school or some shit. So really they a Trump picked someone. Is that the guy from Fox and Friends or whatever? No, not that guy, different guy. I can't remember his name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Pete hagg Seth or something thing. Yeah, he's he's it's just a bunch of people that he does.
Speaker 1: It's people that he knows, and it's people. There's a guy I don't know his name, but he's he's clearly trying to get a job right now because he is there's he's he's purposefully glazing on like he's, oh, we gotta do whatever he says. And I saw at her head and jump to he's that's his whole campaign right now. Like it was that the bald guy who was like, if Trump says this, it's this, yes, And it's just like, I'm like, that's awesome. You don't believe that at all, but I understand you're trying to get a job. Yeah, I respect you gotta get your money. Yeah, but it's funny, man, I don't know, it's very clownish. I'm I was hoping that Trump's first executive order. I don't remember. I said this already. He was like that he just puts an entire clown tent over the United States, Like he spends all of our money and just turns us into we got security for this, yeah yeah, yeah, the giant nylon to go all the way over some like it's just you hear fucking clowns and you just hear the honks and ship the clown music that wore a song or marching. It's just on fucking huge sirens are supposed to be like doomsday sirens, but it's just playing that twenty four hours today. I'm I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to get this to hear what's in this Matt Gates thing, because it's so weird for you to threaten that kind of thing, and it's pretty great. I know it doesn't matter to them, but I just want to know.
Speaker 1: People threatening to release them and not releasing stuff too. It's like, fun up, dude, So you're you're telling me that you know about some corruption and all this ship and then you just I'm not gonna release it unless this ship happens. I'm like, how do you have a job, thorough pussy energy, you have a job? Motherfuckers that like, they did the fucking leak for game freaking and they got the game. We're not gonna reveal with the game, but we're all gonna leak information of people that work at game breaking. All right, you should be shot. What do you think? What do you think, RK? What do you think his first move is gonna be? R K Junior? What do you think is gonna do he's going to I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's gonna he's gonna try and do something with the water. I feel like he's gonna be like I want Flora out of the water.
Speaker 1: Somebody asked a question. Actually, let me look while you guys didn't put in first, and then here it is. Everybody have a worm inserted into their brain? A little? Why a little? It's like because he's clearly being controlled by the by the brain works.
Speaker 2: So Majen so majin pitbull flying straight towards a daycare rodent.
Speaker 1: Like a oh yeah, he's he's Oh, it's not magic. I thought it like I thought about.
Speaker 2: It's because it's because the majin pitbull is like proper. It's it's like capital yeah, so fun me up. Okay, So he writes, and he says, quick angry for christ and Sween, what are you gonna do with r f K Fox? With New York's water and pizza never tastes the same Againfortunately a lot of great pizza places here get they're water imported though, so like, so here's the thing. I don't actually think the fluoride necessarily affects the water as far as pizza goes, as much as the specific amount of chlorine in it probably. I think that's the science, so I don't think it would fuck things up to it. But I will say that was the first thing I thought, really, it was literally the first thing I thought when RFK was talking about getting the floor out of the water. I was like, is that going to fuck with the pizza in New York? It was the first and I looked it up and it turns out it's probably not. It's all about the chlorine content, but it is the particularly lower, particularly high I don't remember, but like different levels contribute to like how water affects dough and stuff in other places. It's why it's why biscuits in the South have a certain type of flakiness that they don't have other places, because their water just has a certain chlorine count that allows the water to do that to the bread or whatever. So it's like kind of that's where it is. So the fluoride doesn't seem to affect it. But I will say, look, you floor out of the water, You can take flora out of the water, but we can't eat the same way we've been eating, right, you know, we can't have no fluoride in the water. And also as much soda as we consume like you got. If you're gonna ban florid in the water, that's fine, but you got to get rid of all sugar.
Speaker 1: He's not. You're clearly not going to do anything that it.
Speaker 3: Don't fuck with my don't fuck with my soda, don't fuck with my McDonald's. Like McDonald's is probably gonna make record profits, and it's gonna be clear that the whole bake America healthy again.
Speaker 1: It has nothing to do. It's just could I could I have been wrong?
Speaker 2: He say, like in a mirror, like with like this immense self doubt right at that part of his brain got eaten. It's gone. The worm has stressed the fuck out.
Speaker 1: The worm absorbed concious and it's like, no, what if.
Speaker 2: That's the real RFK? What if the worm is RFK and RFK is now the worm? They did like a consciousness transfer.
Speaker 1: Oh that wha. I feel like it's plausive. That's what's happening. I mean I always I thought, I honestly thought the the parasite was like RFK Junior started off being normal and then it started eating parts of his brain and his voice box and stuff. It started like so that you see, like as time's gone on, He's just getting worse and worse. It's you know, he's just yeah, And I think now the worm is like I am strong enough to assemble the rest.
Speaker 3: It's like the reapers, you know how, Like say, uh, I think it was sovereign. Yeah, I think sovereign was the first one that came through, right, and then he wanted to trigger. He wanted to bring the rest of the reapers through the relay Citdel relay. That was the whole plan. And I feel like this worm is like one sovereign. Yeah, so I think I think this worm is sovereign. He's trying to bring the rest of the worm and like, so what's gonna happen is he's gonna get rid of the floor ride and replace it with warm eggs.
Speaker 1: Of course, ye can put worm eggs in the water. It helps you digest, Yeah, it helps you gotta drink, you gotta drink bottled water. Jan Is gonna assure everybody, Yeah, this is genius. Like anything that he says is brilliant. And you just see like behind Joe's eyes transparent, these fucking worms are wiggling. It's gonna be Joe putting his hand on a fucking hot so like, oh wow, the clip Jamie clip. You have a lot of worms coming on your your ears. You shout, Jamie, you don't know what you're talking about. And these worms are getting upset that these like Jamie's onto him. And then like Joe keeps like coming up to Jamie and trying to put a worm in his ear. Just just a lack of finesse involved in that.
Speaker 2: It's not even like a sly like you know what I mean, It's like literally holding up a warm to him, like he looks.
Speaker 3: His guest thought and he just the tired point of having his guest thought is just to infect.
Speaker 1: Them with the worms. And like so, so tell me a body snatchers type ship. Welcome, Welcome back, U kal Kolinski. We've we've had some problems recently. I know you you weren't too happy about me trying to you know, because like, yeah, Joe, I'm I'm appreciate you coming back onto the what the program, not even up dressing what's happening, just like just letting it happen, playing out the entire time, and all right, well this has been a lot more difficult than I thought, So well, thank you for this conversation. I'm going to go try somebody else. Now. They're just transparent. I love that, And yeah, eventually the world will be affected and the human race will be over. Not me, bro, you don't think you'll get got No, it's not work. So I'm sure there's something wrong with me. I can't do it. It's not even like I'm amused. It's just something probably really wrong with me. They're like, you can't do this.
Speaker 2: There's a right a worm in there, but it's like a just lazy, it's really benign. It's like things like it's a cool brain. This guy is fine, Yeah, I'm cool, and like, there's my brain, get out of here.
Speaker 3: It was a parasitic brain, but a worm, but it kind of broke from the like the hive mind kind of thing.
Speaker 1: He got a change of heart. It's absorbing. My mentality was like, ah, I'm fine, will watch them lively. Where's lively? Man? I missless? When he watches lively of other worms? Its wild. The idea of being so fucked that you invasion gets fucked because of you. It's crazy. You're just such a fucking retard that like a mind fer is trying to wipe your brain. It's like, Yo, this guy's wild. I don't want to do this, Like, so do you do?
Speaker 2: I understand what I'm looking at. So yeah, So we do have to talk about this because this is the timing of this is very funny.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: So jay Leno's come up, oh yeah a couple of times on recent episodes. We joke about him exploding a couple of times and so out of nowhere, like and by the way, this is old, like this happened like the jay Leno in the car exploding in his garage whatever like that happened, like garage.
Speaker 1: I think so yeah, I think actually so yeah.
Speaker 2: Because I was watching a video of they did an interview with him after this recent thing where he was talking like and they brought up that it happened in his garage.
Speaker 3: I was like, uh, I guess so I specifically remember he actually gave he gave an interview he thought like, in retrospect, it was really stupid to start the ignition because I forgot that I replaced the engine with a car bomb.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Continue.
Speaker 2: So, so jay Leno's come up in that context a lot lately. It's an old joke at this point, like, I think I think this happened literally in like twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: You linger, you've been like putting so many bombs in your car, and you've been doing it for something. It isn't is it a quick process? And you're like, I think this is one of the ones that it's opening the hood and checking. I think this is one of them taking for the bomb in this one and turns the car on and it's like, oh.
Speaker 2: No, taking a risk like that is so crazy, not even bothering to get up and check to see, like, is this one of the ones with a bomb in it?
Speaker 1: It's probably remembering, not remembering the odds, not having that constant on your mind, not checking and then even doing that. There's certain things that so many layers of like what the that's going on? Only half of them happy this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah there, Look there are things I don't check before I do, right, you know, Like I walk out and I walk out into my living room assuming the floor is going to be there. Yeah, you know, because why wouldn't the floor be there?
Speaker 1: You're not doing things that are inherently dangerous exactly. But I love the idea of him being like, it's just the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's the idea of him like walking into his bathroom and trusting that there won't be like a leak from the upstairs bathroom, like it could be, but like it's probably not.
Speaker 1: I'm probably fine. But he's been putting these car bombs in so many cars. He's the kind of guy that sits straight on the toilet and what the fucking thing is on and ships on top of it.
Speaker 6: He doesn't check, he doesn't check it up on the toilet, and that she just jets out sideways.
Speaker 1: He's like, you forgot the whole fuck lift. Here we go again. He's talking, he's being filmed right now, great, waiting for the audience to laugh and ship. It happens and immediately he's like, have you seen my bathroom? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Everything is immediately in the past. That's why he's not worried about it. Everything is nothing is currently happening to him because every moment has already happened.
Speaker 1: I think we just figured mute. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so he he recently is in the news again because he is yet again incomprehensibly damaged. Yeah, like he looked like big like he apparently I was I was listening to the new support and he he was staying at a like a hampton and like out like outside of Pittsburgh, and he was like he wanted to go somewhere, and the road like the side the sidewalk to get to where he was to get to get to where he was going from the hampton was like it was like a mile or something. It was like a mile walk around, but you could just take a short cut and go down a hill and cut the time and half and just get there immediately. And so he did that not realizing that like it was a very fucking steep hill. This dude's like what seventy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's old as fun, He's old as fuck.
Speaker 2: What are you doing traversing like you're in debts stranding? You can't these days are behind Like there are certain hills like even like as I'm thirty, where I'm like, I'm not gonna bother with that one absolutely, you know what I mean, dude.
Speaker 3: Jojo fucked her back. We went to the dunes by the Air Force Base in Vegas m HM. So I shot a couple of music videos there and she fucked her back up for almost two weeks, going down a steep hill trying to like brace herself. She didn't fall, she was just trying to brace herself from not fucking sliding down too much because there was a lot of loose rocks and stuff in the dune before you got deep into it, and just trying to like really ground herself. She's like, oh, you know, had one of those moments where her back was fucked. She was fucking twenty seven or twenty six or something.
Speaker 1: You gotta slide down, dude, just let it go. Just you gotta fly down, like the fucking what you call uh? When I was where was that where there was like proper dunes? Was it that ever been somewhere in London? I guess where it was like somewhere was like it was like actually not kind of sand. There are dunes in London, Yeah, sands. I don't it was. I might even be like near a deserting like that, but it was like a proper dune. I just slid down it like it wasn't anything crazy for me to like fucking like the famous the famous London day. It wasn't like a rack. It wasn't like a racus where you could slide down a dune for a weekend you won't you won't go fucking go through the fucking desert, right, Like? What do you in the London? That sentence has never been said in that way in the dunes. Yeah, you got on the fucking desert right right, mate? It's like no, he pulls you know, you lippy ship, get out of here right now?
Speaker 2: Are you supposed to google the sand now or light?
Speaker 1: I don't really confused. I don't really know what I should be doing.
Speaker 3: Nah, that where otes got their name from. There's like the you know, the famous the desert oases and London.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what happens if you come in sand?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Was it like? Is it like the clearly a baby doesn't come out? Right? That's what I know.
Speaker 2: I know that doesn't happen. But you've got me thinking, I actually don't know how CUME would react to sand.
Speaker 3: I think it would be very similar to.
Speaker 1: We're getting zero. All Zeros is calling me right now? The answer that no, actually don't. All Zeros is calling me right now? That is crazy? What the hell?
Speaker 2: That's got me freaked out? That was literally the president.
Speaker 1: Hello, Derek, I'm calling to put you in charge of GAZE. That's too much power, dude, they're that way too much fun. Put you in charge. Let's call me back at zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero, don't forget the zero. Would you take up party to take a place in this cabinet?
Speaker 3: Well, if it was department of uh of gaze, I think, dude, yes, I would know. But if if for for real, if he fucking for some reason just tapped like one of us, of course.
Speaker 1: I would do it. Yeah. But even in like, even in the this is what would happen. I would whatever it was, I would do whatever I can to punish the people that elected him and to mitigate the damage of anything else. Right, Like, that's what realistically I would actually try to do before I probably got fired. I don't end up der blackman has a fucking teramite of child porn on his phone right itself. I think, I think as long as I keep like just sucking Trump off, he won't care. Yeah, like you know, he won't notice anything that's happening. As long as I love you so much, Trump, You're the fucking greatest nice suit, Like, thank you, it's so good. I know, I know I spent so much on his suit. His suit's worth more than a country. Most of them you can buy it. He can buy the suit. I only wear one suit once. If never wear the same suit twice, my body is failing. It's failing fast. I washed my jacket and I forgot that I had gum in the pocket. Can you believe that? You believe? You know, like they're like mad that he brewed like that was her favorite suit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I think I would take it. Yeah, why not like to be a part of the last cabinet, the last cabin on the last cabinet.
Speaker 1: I would, I don't know, I would. I would absolutely be like, oh yeah, I'll take your money. I would just say function about them. I'd be like, yeah, these guys are fucking idiots there. I would just I would take it. I would try to do a good job, but yes, are dumb. I'm here. I would still like videos that it would be weird. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah right you could. Why don't you know how much? Legally?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about the idea that loss matter is crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't legally do that. It's like, okay, nerd, let's see the nerd. I'm trying to eat them. I'm trying to talk. Yeah, I'm trying to get the department that you'd run something like the Federal Assistant Gears generated off overtly Transportation, And I don't fucking know they.
Speaker 2: Would put me in charge of like they would they would put me in charge of blind people. Yeah, near said, yeah, the near Sighted Alliance.
Speaker 1: Let's see. I don't know. My freakeest fear is meeting foreign officials. I would be so nutice you can't understand them. Who cares? Let's laugh at them.
Speaker 3: I feel you sound funny, like you sound like you're fucking weird. I killed what I saw you in the game the game I shot him at a fake I died.
Speaker 1: I killed him. Are you from call dude? Russian people? I love the idea of like having like having a meeting with the Russians and then like just popping in the original Modern Warfare two off screen, like the hold on, sorry, I gotta do this before every meeting. Yeah, it's just part of my day. And they walk into lace and those people in the mall. Yeah, I like how they fall. You know which was it? Was it? Call of Duty five? No? Not sorry? Sorry? Sorry? The other one? Who the other free? No? No, the other the other competing game Battlefield. Ye, Caldy five would have been World at War. I guess it would have been. Yeah, technically I think so, No, that was the go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, I could be misremembering because I don't care that much about clodity, but I remember Moner Warfare was two thousand and seven.
Speaker 1: That war, yeah, World War was after, and then World War was two thousand and eight, and then two thousand and nine was mon Warfare two. Yes, and then it was Black Cops, but then it was Black Ops pretty sure, Black World at warfarest The World at War was two thousand and eight. Man, Sorry, sorry, I didn't hear that World that War becomes before the Black Ops series. That's the first one with zombie was Black Cops. Yeah, that was that was Ops. I think you're wrong, Actually, I think you're gay.
Speaker 8: I mean yeah, Call of Duty, Dark Penis, Dark Penis. I think Shadow Willies Darts Long Shadow Shadow.
Speaker 1: It was. I remember vividly now because I told this on the podcast a long time ago. My friend let me borrow the game. Know. So what happened was I opened the case and he made it out of paper, a fake disc, and it said something like nigga ops on it or something like and like this it was a bunch of bullshits. It was so stupid that like I was like, that was good, you got me.
Speaker 2: That would bother me the hell that the hell out of me at that age because it's just like yeah, because it's just like I thought I had this game and now like I got to wait till tomorrow to see him to like.
Speaker 3: Like, how how often do you open the thing and you like just to check and make sure it's there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's clear generally. Yeah, that was pretty good. I thought it was to have that pain again.
Speaker 2: So it was I think, I know up until like and then yeah, so Black Ops and then wor for three was twenty eleven and twenty twelve, I think Black Ops two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the twenty thirteen was Ghosts.
Speaker 3: It was right, I think I remember that, yeah, because that was the still working at a New Egg when that came out twinty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because's the next generation. That was the PS four one, I think. Anyway, Yeah, anyway, good luck to Jay Leno. Do we even say what happened to tumble down the stakes?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: He got all black and blue up, he broke his wrists, right, he's pushed he's got an eye patch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and everything at the end of copter looking over and he says he's sitting down on the copter just yeah, that's yeah, that's exactly what's happening. You believe those rocks, fire man. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Hold on, white hair and an eye patches is dope. Yeah, I'm just talking about like in helicopter, about the go to war, just sitting in the helicopter, like just thinking about you after doing You're like, I gotta go kill niggas. Go you look out the helicopter, kill niggas. I gotta I gotta kill a lot of people. Shaking so fast it stops shaking. I mean, just so fast, windstorm round. Who's the idea with it?
Speaker 2: So I'm thinking, like it's pitch black, right, Yeah, it's it's midnight during a power outage, so there's no lamps. There's a street lamps either.
Speaker 1: Look, the whole thing is insane because he's so rich, he's so a he's staying at the Hampton in which is kind of crazy. Like even their probably sweets are like okay, you know what I mean, Like they're just like okay, like their presidential sweets is like, oh, this is kind of cool.
Speaker 3: Probably it's like his it's like probably like smaller than his bathroom or something, you know what I mean. And then number two, we just didn't have some fucking slave boy or something to just fetch him stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't fall like, yeah, I'm gonna fall on you. He didn't have a chauffair just drive him or there's so many things like weird about that scenario. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think when you're that old, though, you might just get so accustomed to that's off like money, and then so you're probably like who cares? I get like it probably well, I think if there's a certain age where I feel like I feel like, how should I put this? I feel like Jay Leno is at that point where he's like he's so rich, but I also get the feeling that he's like, well, I mean, I don't know, I've done that, I've done the sweet like why he's at a point where it's just like why spend unnecessary money?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Like how you almost loop back to like being conservative with how you spend.
Speaker 2: Maybe I just think his you know is I mean, clearly if he's staying at the ham You know, he doesn't need to stay at the Hampton. He just did it because he wanted to and he and it was like probably like really close to a place that he wanted to go, probably this place, and then he saw that it was like it's a mile walk if I take the road, but it's like immediate if I go down the hill.
Speaker 1: It's fucking crazy. That's it's probably so old. He's like, yeah, let me go for a walk. Is he losing his mind? As that? To me?
Speaker 2: That's I mean maybe because like that's something I would do at this Shit's.
Speaker 1: Crazy because I just can't imagine, like there's so much I wouldn't do. And of course so would still exercise, but beside the fetching stuff, yeah, I'll only go walk for pleasure. Fetching stuff is not pleasurable.
Speaker 2: Have you seen this video of like Dick Van Dyke, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Fucking basically crip walking. Actually he's fucking sprightly, dude, Dude. I when I saw that, I was genuinely like befuddled against the dog keep a gangster. I think that was the last one. I think that was his last, Like, yeah, that was like, dude, that guy's ninety eight.
Speaker 2: That was like the that is crazy that he's For those of you who don't know, there's like a video of just like Dick van Dyke just basically like dancing and he's like ninety eight and he's moving like better than I can. And I just I don't understand because there's a lot I know a lot of old people, like I've had experiences, you know, especially in the Catholic Church, but like and they can't move that well, yeah, sometimes.
Speaker 1: They really can, but like, yeah, sometimes they you know, it depends like in the dark, they can move really in the Catholic Church. You know, it depends on how how good those boys are looking. You know, they might a little they might get little Peppa. They're really deceptively quick in the dark. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But and uh uh, I mean, dude, so many things. I actually I tell I tell Jojo about this a lot. I try to beat it in her head physically that uh, you gotta stretch every morning, every night specifically so we can move like that when we're old. But I also say this, I was a couple of this, So I'm kind of contradicting, contradicting myself that I'm like old people like that I feel are not going to exist anymore just because of the the of the availability of medicine is going to be in fifty years, it's going to be fucking incredible, unless unless things get.
Speaker 1: Sunk in with this. Yeah, we'll see, we'll see. Yeah, I look at it like this, right, Yeah, thirty year olds now with thirty years olds twenty years ago are different, different creatures. Well yeah, yeah, like the amount of medicine we have access to just in general. Look at people now with just TRT that are older. Look at look at look at Sylvester Stallone, like T T T. I was looking at that like things like that are gonna be like old school A CDC man, Yeah, I remember that from Underground, Underground. That's before the New Bird joined, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just beat a parrot in front of a microphone.
Speaker 1: That's basically what it sounds like like to me. I was like, something's going on when you got like Axel Rose, you got I don't know the A C, D C s yeah, whatever, I just know the other guy Atus Young or whatever. Sorry, his names like young Brian Arnold.
Speaker 2: His name is like Arnold Carrington slash Dick Carrington.
Speaker 1: Dick Carrington something. I think his name was Kangaroo Jack or something. Yeah, was that the movie? Was that? Was that the movie? Or kanga rigor Jack? Whoa? He said it. You could say, that's not that's not the word. That's not quite the word. You can say it. I saw something that what you said I saw yesterday. But this guy's name was like Nail Nayilger or something like that, like nick.
Speaker 9: It was like a Brian Gallagher. It was like it was like it was like his black cousin nig Gallery Nega Wick or something like that, or nig Gae Wick or something like that.
Speaker 1: But he has a She's this guy that had a fucking really weird last name where it was n I D G E. And then like some sort of like weird name fucking suffix and like seeing him pronounce his name with no fear of hindrance was Bonana's like your name is the N word? Okay, all right, yeah it's strange. Well, if it's a real names it, I just don't remember what the phone name is lookin yeah, I definitely say phone really great, So here what were we talking about?
Speaker 2: I don't even remember that really, like that really erased everything that was I really don't know whatever.
Speaker 1: Joe, No, Jayleen, Jalen was fucking is an old crazy man for for just taking his life in his old hand and his own hands in a way that he should not do, in a way that like, it makes me mad sometimes when like you rich pieces of ship. Did you see the hill that that like he showed it? Well, yeah, I didn't see it. I didn't. I didn't watch the hole. It is a wall of grass. It is vertical. I'm gonna see. I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: It's like a vertical fucking He's like, yeah, I guess I get.
Speaker 1: It was just there and I hate this flat It's funny, said, I literally just landed on a flat earth video or some guy, some guy that's a flat earther.
Speaker 3: But he was also he says, celebrities are still alive that died. Oh yeah, yeah, so there's some there's some guy and the funny thing on TikTok. He says he's doing satire, but he's not. I think it's like one of those ways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard to tell. Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, oh, he says sat tire, but then he winks when he's he's doing a winking in a way that like he's trying to signal dog whistle to actual crazy people that this is how we have to operate. It's like the racist that dude blow I'm not racist, you know, and they wink yeah, like kind of shit.
Speaker 2: I think, Yeah, I don't know, man, I'm that That dig Van Dyke video like actually, oh yeah, shifted my entire perspective on a lot of things because I'm like, damn, he's a dancer. I gotta I gotta look into like what dancers do. Dancers stretch only pretty much, dude. The stretching is I'm so I'm so inflexible though, like I feel like I can't.
Speaker 1: Well, you have you have to, like you have to punish yourself essentially to hurt. But yo, dude, I saw Jake the Snake Roberts essentially be brought back to life just by doing fucking yoga and stretching like he did. This guy DDP Diamonds Stall Diamond Dallas Page. He has a yoga program now.
Speaker 3: He's he was an old ass wrestling When he started doing pro wrestling, he was thirty five, which.
Speaker 1: Is like ancient. You said, DDP, and I thought Dark Side Film for some reason not h DSP.
Speaker 3: Is a well funny thing that guy's addicted to, like one of those gotcha wrestling games.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He I learned it in one of those documentary things that people made about him, and he spent people. They're just there are just people out here with documentaries about them that are not like important at all. DSP has a large like in a way, not the way you think, the way way people used to be important, but they're poor and based on the Internet.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize how much of a local DSP was because I remember the whole thing. Oh he got caught jacking off. I was like, oh, that's funny, and that kind of he kind of faded out of my memory. But there's people who hate watch him so much that there was that guy Rich I mentioned him on the World episode review USA who when he started streaming. I guess that was his main go to was people giving him, uh super chats to hate watch DSP. Yeah, and I'm like, who fucking cares? But apparently there's a sub sect of freaks that do.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: I I ironically I loved DSP. DSP is so fucking funny to me, not because he's entertaining on purpose, but because it's like there are these videos like, oh yeah, there's specifically videos called this is how you don't play?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and I love love those videos. He's so bad at so many video games in a way that is like arrogant and like presumes that he's not to blame at all. Yes, and so play balders Gate three was it was cried.
Speaker 2: I didn't, dude, I didn't see my favorite, my favorite thing about those videos. And I actually stole that, like when I was doing gameplay videos for a while, I actually stole this this type of like format because I think, I think it is a brilliant format of you know, he he just does the let's play, and then his stream says stuff or whatever, right, and then those streams get posted to YouTube. And what these videos are is like videos or highlight reels of him like doing things really poorly in the game, and then comments from people from people watching the watching the stream, uh, and the comments show up on screen at the time.
Speaker 1: That's like relevant to like the comment in the video. I think it's so so good good. It's like his metal gear solid ones are brilliant, Like that's that's yeah, it's probably it's my absolute favorite one. I'm sure there are other ones that like it might might be better that he doesn't understand the concept of stealth, like he just doesn't like it, just doesn't like how do you stay bad at games that long? Just not caring or not. I feel like he spent like his brain capacity was only in the in the Street Fighter two, and I think like that was it, Like he got decent to work back in the day, like way back in the day, like Evil, he was like competing, but only one specific version, especially when it moved to when they got like a s neest. I think there was like a s neest version and DSP did relatively well, but everyone was like, hey, who gives the fuck you You're you're using the one that everybody hates. And then, of course, so a little bit of relevancy, notorious for being an asshole. Like I watched a long ass documentary on him, some guy named like, uh, June the King. He made a I thought June the King was AI at first, but he's a real person because his voice is so mundane. He's like this, like like ben Stein talks like this, not as not as bad, not that bad, but it's more mono in the middle of like, oh, this is like an AI voice. He didn't add for something, and then it showed his himself like and I was like, oh my god, he's a real person. I swear to god, I thought he was type. I thought he was typing on a script. And because he has a voice like this and he talks like this Dark Side Phil, and I was like, oh, this is a This is a pretty decent AI.
Speaker 2: But you couldn't believe even in that version, it's like it's a pretty decent AI. It's not even a good AI.
Speaker 1: He sounds so unlike he's.
Speaker 3: Very matter of fact and he's real and he's made up, just made up. I've watched a couple of these documentaries. I know that he had one on a review Tech USA, Darkseide Phil somebody else Dark Side Phil's.
Speaker 1: I don't know he is a. He is A.
Speaker 3: I remember watching it while I was playing The First Space Marine. I was going to the First Space Marine and watching the Phil thing. I remember that it's like embedded.
Speaker 1: Of my brain. It was like perfect content. For some reason.
Speaker 2: I don't know much about him, really, I just I just know that those videos are like some of my favorite like old school, like just like old coded videos, Like I don't know, like there's like a there's a like a two thousand and nine kind of quality to them in like the way that they exist in like the style on the format, Like you don't really see that kind of stuff anymore.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: It's like AVGN, Like I was thinking about AVGN recently and how he the way he says ass is just ingrained in my brain, like I'll never forgets as. There's a clip that is like one of my favorite I think I recorded, like because I thought it was I was looking up I had it like there was an ass compilation basically, which is not what it sounds.
Speaker 1: Like, but like should be.
Speaker 2: The ways this sentence is such a profoundly useless sentence.
Speaker 1: A movie that's ass? What the ass is that all about? Describe this game's asses? All I can say is it's very ass to describe.
Speaker 2: To describe this game's assness, all I can say is it's very ass.
Speaker 1: It's very central. Where's it from? You know he's from? I don't know. Actually, I think I would say Philly.
Speaker 3: He's you say Philly, say somewhere in Massachusetts.
Speaker 2: He's East coast, I think for sure, like somewhere.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. You looked at me like you disagreed. I just don't know. I mean, I don't know. You look like when you do that face you look at the uh the spider from Monsters Inc. Let me see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on the last podcast, I think I was trying to remember what that machinima channel was, or that that that creator where I was talking about, uh, the gay joke thing, like I was like very like saying that that guy was gay just for saying he lost.
Speaker 1: His husband or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I found bro Team Yeah, Bro Team Broteam Pills specifically, I it. It was one of those things where it was so hard to find. I couldn't find it until there was a.
Speaker 1: No fucking way what happened? Oh he's from Philly.
Speaker 2: Well there you got it, perfect shot in the dark.
Speaker 1: Oh well there you go. But that's uh yeah there because there was a Cadence Worl like it reminds me of It reminded me of my teacher that I was from Boston. No, not Boston. She was from Boston, but she in Massachusetts, and so I was like maybe that, but yeah, Philly, Philly works. That's a complete Yes. I didn't know complete guess, yeah, I have, I have no idea. He just strikes me as like Pennsylvania. But there's just a weird case that the way that it kind of carries over like a yes, you know, like that was like okay, that's somewhere over there. It's definitely yeah, like it kind of gives it away, like it's like that weird e with the afused to it.
Speaker 2: But uh, what the fuck I was gonna say something whatever, it doesn't matter whatever, next question. Let's get to the questions. Uh, you can write in over at patron of Compass to Stark Tank, give us your questions, get added to the show, get recognized, get rewarded. What are you doing with your hands there, Bud? It's oh yeah, you definitely like there's like there were people were commenting on the last episode it's like silent stimming Swen is menacing, Like when you're just a piece, you're menacing to people.
Speaker 1: I mean, according to strangers, it looks like you just killed several people and you're just like really basking in it because you do the thing with your hands. Were you like really, oh yeah, I'm doing why? Why what is that? Describe this? That's not tranquility. It looks like you're like me, like wanting to play piano, but I'm terrible because I haven't done it in fucking like over a decade.
Speaker 2: So you're just in VR in your own head playing piano.
Speaker 1: That's imagining. That's imagining exactly what's happening. Yeah, it is just imagination. Yeah, all right, let's move on to questions. Beaten people beating my meat, beating my.
Speaker 2: Meat since ninety nine Roight in jack Butt facts. It's weird that you remember exactly like the year you started.
Speaker 1: I remember I started. No you don't, yeah, do you really? Yeah? I was fifteen, so really years ago, late Bloomer, very late to the game. So I became a point at it for a while. Damn late Bloomer.
Speaker 3: Actually I have my homies literally the same age, and I was always always like damn, it's crazy, like how do you?
Speaker 1: How do you not? As soon as like the hair hit your balls, you're not like immediately like oh I got away. I was like I was like I didn't have the I was scared I have the urge. What happened was I didn't understand that. I was like, oh I just my my penis feels weird. Sometimes that's just it. That's just it, Like I know exactly, that's just like fucking fantastic. And then I found out about it, like literally, I like I I I think I masturbated maybe like four or five monthsfore I had sex the first time. That's actually insane. Wow, yeah that is that's how much it changes. You're like, I have to figure this out. Yeah, because I was. Everybody was saying they were doing that. I was like, yeah, me too, that's crazy. That's crazy. You had like trauma and stuff surrounded it. It was also, I was just fucking I was just lying. I was just lying to a girl's face about sex. I'm like, crazy that you It's crazy, how like the things that you do in your kid the peer pressure you have you feel like you have to do. Oh dude, that's crazy. I've talked to other young men about that stuff and they're all like, yeah, it was just I was lying about it, and then like I did it, and I just felt empty, and I'm like I wish if I could, If I could, I mean, it's for a lot people don't agree with me, and people disagree. If I could take back sex with every girl I've had except for Lily, and I would I would take it go back. I mean, because it genuinely meant nothing. It was experiences. It felt good at the time.
Speaker 3: I think you have an absolutely terrible relationship with sex.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't think it's terrible. I think it's the idea is that, like it's just like if you think that you need to take that ship back. Well, no, there's no well this bad relationship idea to somebody, it's just like not me, not not us, you know, definitely not definitely the fact all I'm gonna do is make fun of you. You need to talk to a brother. Idea is that, like, I don't it genuinely meant nothing. Like I look back at it now and I'm like, oh, I did that, not that it was like not that I was like, I really hate that I did it. But it's like, I no, see.
Speaker 3: The problem is the fact that you're even saying if I could take it back, because to me, the only regrets I had was if, like say, maybe a situation where like, oh this girl, like.
Speaker 1: I didn't particularly I didn't like how it happened, Like I could have been doing something else that's not Instead of instead of like fucking feeding for that one thing, I could have been doing something else. Yeah, I just feel like I think you just have a horrible relationship with access all all. Yeah, yeah, it happens, man, And to be a shamed which as a matter of fact, thinks to me is like to take those experiences away, get I wouldn't get to where I am right now. Yeah, you wouldn't take which is which is also true. That's kind of the that if I had the forethought of my mind now, but that's still the mind that did. But also I wouldn't want to see more. I wouldn't want to take anything away unless I thought it was negative, right exactly. So that's why I would you have a would I guess I guess it's I don't it's native. I think it's kind of a like aimless like whatever. But then I even have the feeling of wanting to take it away or even because because it just it just feels it. I guess it's the idea of the aimlesses of it's more than just like the idea of it like wasted your time. I was fucking seeking it the way I was. Absolutely do you think that you gained nothing out of those experiences that is objectively not true. Well then yeah, point, so that's why I said, like, oh yeah, I guess like yet obviously, because I wouldn't be the me I am without those moments. Yeah, I feel like I feel like there are like instances that I would take back for sure, exactly like they were explicitly negative. There are some encounters all my life sucked, you know. I'm rather that didn't happen. It's definitely definitely a hyper hyper ball like it was like if when I'm thinking about it more than that, I'm like, oh yeah, why would I think you need to talk to somebody? Why would I think that?
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, what have a therapist take all your money and then tell you the same ship though you're.
Speaker 1: Gay, you're gay, Kings, you're just gay. You're gay. We need to work this out. You need to come back three times a week.
Speaker 2: Anyway before we already derailed by this guy. Gotta come back, so he wrote in he says, Hey, Chocolate Bear, Vanilla Bear, and Grizzly Bear. He says with the onion buying info wars to turn to turn it into a parody of itself. If you guys could buy any media company, YouTube channel, or record label. What would you do with it outside of making gay covers of existing ip that that's the Daily Wire.
Speaker 1: I'm buying the Daily Wire, like instantly, Oh yeah, yeah, I'm buying the Daily Wire. And I'm not gonna make gay covers, but I'm going to turn it into gay porn. I'm turning the Day of Water is gay porn. Rogan's podcast, it's a good answer podcast. I would buy his podcast and I would put and you recast Joe Rogan. No, I keep I keep Joe the people. I'd keep Joe there and I'd be I'd be like, I'd be there with him. It'd between I'd be the guest every day. That would be there's you just run out of the things talking about. So immediately I'd be like, Joe, what's going on? Joe? He's like, yeah, well, and he says that, like that's that's not true, Joe. You pulled the cup of Joe being dumb, this barrier. He's putting the worm up to you. What are you gonna do? No, you're not.
Speaker 2: That is the craziest, Like you eat a worm like corn.
Speaker 1: Hey man, that's not cool. You're not supposed to eat it. Man, hold on, I got another one for you. But it's do my favorites. Put it and put it, just put in your nose. Put it. No, that's just that's the podcast. It's just Joe Rogan feeding, just me eating worms to the point there like, hey, we gotta do something about this guy. He's killed the trillions. So you're you're really liking those worms, huh, Joe, this is really boring. What I would do. What I would do is I would. I would would Jamie eat your bowl of worms? I would, I would. I would have Joe Rogan. I would have Joe Rogan somehow convince UFC fighters to inject themselves at rabies and then fight all the podcast.
Speaker 2: Be like Howard Stern. It's like old, that's like old Howard Stern.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's least exclusively used to inject rabies.
Speaker 1: And I'm just watching. I'm just I'm just behind I'm just behind the fucking glass door watching them fight. Like it's just quality. Jamie rolled the cup of the guys getting his head knocked off two seconds.
Speaker 2: Jamie roll the entirety of terms of endearment.
Speaker 1: Jamie pull up the laws we're talking about so we can define them correctly. This podcast has gone much better since took it over. Pull up, pull up, pull up. This thing you're talking about right now and having like this podcast.
Speaker 2: Outside of like it like in his nose, out his eye. Yeah, exactly what it is. It's like it's it's like I said last time with with Dice with the snake in it. It's like going up and up and around there. They're treating your face like it's a fucking skate park.
Speaker 1: There's only two things that I like and I know in this world, my independent thoughts and the Joe Rogan podcast since Kasten John and Joe Rogan.
Speaker 2: Man, there's the only things that I hold dear is like my ability to be independent and the Joe.
Speaker 1: The words are just spitting. He's talking.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is good stuff, man, and and I know what's good. And the third on the list is my family. Who I remember my family or something? My my my family that my wife and husband, and that's what my husband, that's what family and my wife the one I'm supposed to have? What what? What I am?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: He's got worms digging in it out of his head. He can't remember, and people have to pretend like they don't notice. You gotta just.
Speaker 2: Okay, you gotta imagine like the guy sitting next to him, like it's like like he's just.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 2: He's just always looking likes sitting there and he's talking to Joe. He's like yeah, Joe, Yeah, yeah, very very he's keeping an eye very cool.
Speaker 3: And then just like like a cartoon character pulls out a bowl of worms, just like, oh man, I hurt my eye.
Speaker 1: Blunderbuss a blunderbush. I wish I had a blunderbus man too. I really want one. Yeah. I think they're the most primitive version of like technology. I think I've ever seen it. It's literally a hand cannon. It's it's it's so ape. It's like I feel like an ape built that like a real like a bashing coconuts with rock go fill blunderbus with stratinol from cocainntrol. I need some CC damage.
Speaker 3: You know, you're not you're not trying to like you're really just you're just putting everything and just letting it go.
Speaker 1: Hamm. That's pretty awesome, rocks. That's a bunch of fucking stratin stuffing it in there. You don't anyone like just spent like a month like coming in a blunderbust and then just like I got one shots. It's blundered on its high faded bus and you only got one shot in it though, you know because you've been you were spending all this time collecting all that getting I imagine getting a hot glob of come piercing and you're dying knowing that a lot. I'm a calcified, just broke your stir. You're just like a gay. I'm a fucking failure. I didn't do that. I'm a feting shot full of comes.
Speaker 2: I mean it is a pretty horrible that is. That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 2: Whatever did that is it needs to be sealed away, like if some dude ritual to put that. That's like a vampire type threat like that the type of person. But by the way, can I say this you guys remember I am legend right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you know that movie? Yeah? Of course, what's that movie about. It's about It's about like vampire like surviving the apocalypse black and having and having a really cool drumming a dog. Yeah black. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was just something that is there something deeper about this based off.
Speaker 1: I just forgot. It's based off another movie, which is based off a book. No, No, it's it's based on the movie is based on a book, but the book is like completely different. Well, it's based off another movie though. That's another movie that happened before. That was the No you're thinking of Legend. No, it's not called I Am Legend, but it's about the same characters. There's another movie that was madel what's that? What's that? What's that movie called? I don't know what it's called, but i'mever watching it. I'm asking it like I'm trying to trap him, but I'm actually curious. I'm not sure I believe him. No, I swear it's another movie that's the same prem I know you swear, but like also you know, like I know you swear what you're dumb.
Speaker 2: The premis, well, so the idea, it's like the premise, the premise of the book apparently is that like there's a society of vampires and that they're so human like and like this dude's like out there killing them and like with like garlic and crucifixes and ship to the point where it's like and he realized that like, oh, this is a society vampires with their own structure and their own rules, and to the point where like he's become the like the legendary figure, Like he's become like what we assume the movie vampires are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and the.
Speaker 2: Movie is not about that. The movie is about a guy fighting zombies.
Speaker 1: If I'm not mistaken, The book is from his perspective though. Yeah. But the thing is that like it's it's you don't realize there are society until the very end, and there is no society. But that never happens in the movie. The movie has not Like the movie's title doesn't make any sense. I don't think the book is called is the book called I'm like the book is called I Am Legend? Okay? Then and then the book is in the movie is called I Am Legend even though he's not. He's not legendary. I swear, I swear The old movie is like that. The old movie is I don't know what movie. Look it up. He has all of human intelligence. He's just swear, I swear he trust me, Bro, don't trust your doctor trust me.
Speaker 2: Trust I Am legend.
Speaker 1: So it's called Last Man on Earth, the old one. It's really and that's a book is also called legend as well too. Well, but I Am Legend is a loosely based off of that as well.
Speaker 3: Wait, hold on second, are you saying those are two different like entities altogether?
Speaker 1: The Last One on Earth is the original Iron Legend movie. The Isle Legend movie came out and wait a.
Speaker 3: Minute, hold on, hold on, So there isn't a book called I Am Legend.
Speaker 1: Listen, let me get there, let me get there. Okay, is it different reading it? I'm reading it out? Yeah, okay, I forgetting livid. So the Iron Bengend movies to other movie film originally based off the novel by Richmond the same name. Yes, sorry. Last One on Earth is a movie that came out in the nineteen fifties that is based off of the original I Am Legend book. Okay, so it's based off it, but it's not like an actually a film. It's not an adaptation. It's a film adaptation of it, but it's just given a different name. So it's what you said, based on it. Based doesn't mean that it's a it is given a different name. It is still the same stories. So they changed the name of the movie. They changed the name of it for the movie.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, the same doctor, the same character, but so listen. So if that's true, then that version is a more accurate adaptation.
Speaker 1: Of the movie with the same name as a movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I had no idea that's what that story was about, and I saw the movie, I remember just being like, okay, So that's.
Speaker 3: Probably it would have been a much better movie and it would have been very thought provoking if it was like how it was supposed to be in the end.
Speaker 2: At the very least been a lot more interesting then fucking Will Smith goes around and dog guys.
Speaker 1: There's kind of there's kind of nuanced to it. I guess if this is reach I'm reaching. Yeah, I'm reaching right now. But it's like the idea that they're only attacking him so much because he's been killing them. You know, even in the same thing, right, they're still not intelligible, but they have some societal structure. I guess would you kind of see in the.
Speaker 2: Movie it's implied and then implied, but like but like at the same time they they run like that's you.
Speaker 1: It's not the same.
Speaker 2: But the monsters and I am legend cannot be mistaken for society.
Speaker 1: I guess now I have to there's some societal features. I have to watch a video of someone breaking down the book and then compare it to the movie itself, just so I can have a clear understanding of how different it is. So I remember what. I remember seeing the old movie a long time ago for some reason because my Grandma's are rether just like, oh, this is a great film. Kase Loomsy to ce Genus and I'm like what Graandma see just what? But it's idea. I remember him like running around at the end of the movie.
Speaker 2: He's like CG and this was at that time, was the scent the coastal Germans, Like what does that?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? It's like she's he's running back and he's like kiss rounded by them and he's like holding like a cross up to them and then they're kind of like all like creeping in on him. And I remember that scene particular black and white, seeing it a long time ago, and I was like, oh, and they were actually vampires, so it's good. So they were actually vampires. Yeah, they casted real vampires for that movie. They got real vampires and they blowed their heads off at the end. They were like, thank you for giving me this opportunity. We've been trying to enter it to site and one guy goes behind him with a shotgun.
Speaker 2: Blog Vampire, the CG and last man his breath ticking.
Speaker 5: Like that.
Speaker 2: It's like on the CG that guy's legs off in as far as gum. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, because that actor's got legs. I'm pretty sure, pretty sure. I think CG legs on him.
Speaker 1: And then they blew them off at the beginning of the movie. Yeah, he's a really dedicated actor. He took the legs being blown up. He's like, oh, I do it.
Speaker 2: They couldn't seeg a real person's legs away, so what they did was they found a cripple, gave him fake legs in the beginning because they could afford to like hoist him up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then just the legs. There's another Italian version called the Omega Man, and there's also an Italian version of that of I Am Legend called Omega Man. The Omega Man nineteen seventy four version of it. I guess that's a very popular the original nineteen I didn't know, Yeah, I didn't realize it's a very I mean, I assume the concept is very It sucks because like the legacy of that story is Will Smith's shitty man.
Speaker 3: It is because literally nobody who like reads a lot of books is said I should read I am legend.
Speaker 1: Yeahah, no one's ever told that to me. It's also an old, old book. It's the fifties book. I don't think I don't know people that are reading. It was doctor Seuss's early work. I read. I read Dune, and reading Dune is not like if you're not a science fiction person. I don't think anyone's read that. And like, people don't read books. Also, it's another thing because they can't read. They don't know what the fuck they're reading. They'll read it, they'll see the worst and they'll be like, yeah, he didn't TikTok. I mean the country is fuck. The country is like I talked about, it's illiteracy incarnate Yeah yeah, yeah, I fucking misspelled it. It fucking split into two words. Yeah, that's awesome. Alright, let's go on. Because I can decipher what I'm reading.
Speaker 2: I just can't you get back, get back, get back here Cocker whoa wrote in He says all this Young Sheldon talk got me interested.
Speaker 1: Oh nice.
Speaker 2: I wanted to see why this is such a widely enjoyed show. So I started watching the show, and it's actually really good. At least the first few episodes are enjoyable. Not saying you should watch it, but much like Penis, don't knock until you try it.
Speaker 1: See that makes me I'm not sure if this person is genuine. I'm a little it's fine. Fine. The thing that bothers me about this is that we've by talking about it. We're infecting people.
Speaker 2: We we we basically invented a young Sheldon fan.
Speaker 1: We're giving people worms. Oh no, this is exactly what the what what we've been warned about? Uh? The thing is, Look, man, I feel like the show. It's clearly not the worst fucking thing ever. But to me, it's just whenever I've seen it, I would just be confused on why the audiences, why the laugh tracks going off? Because nothing funny was said. I don't think laugh track. Yeah, that show doesn't have a laugh track. Huh, Young Sheldon, Oh, Young Sheldon, I miss I miss you thought the show was named Sheldon. I just assumed they're talking about the big thing theory. Young Sheldon.
Speaker 3: I saw a scene from Young Sheldon I could I had no idea that it was that that was the show.
Speaker 1: It was like some red neck I can't even remember. I think you might have seen this. There was like some redneck doing something about fighting U uh damn, I can't remember. It was wild.
Speaker 3: It was like, this is the same fucking show, and I don't remember enough of the context.
Speaker 1: Like if I'm hoping that I liked it on TikTok so I can go through my uh, I'm hoping I can't go through my les on TikTok real fast, and dude, I do that all the time.
Speaker 2: I think about, like, I'm gonna save this on TikTok because uh, if I like it, it'll be easier to find And then I go to my likes and I can't find it.
Speaker 1: He didn't do it. I have saved so many videos on my phones I think they're gonna be funny later, and I just don't look through him, so there's no point to saving them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like, like, well, you have the entirety of fucking Spider Verse on your phone for some reason, all.
Speaker 1: Of the Dragon Ball operation. I'm gonna that's a great impression. It's really good. I was like, there's actually like a chain of people.
Speaker 2: Did you see Alec Baldwin's impression of him on Saturday Night Live?
Speaker 1: No, it sucked. It just sounds like it just don't even know after everything he's on, I.
Speaker 2: Guess, I mean clearly, I don't know. I don't know how controversial that take is. Like he clearly didn't mean to shoot somebody. It's clearly not his responsibility.
Speaker 1: I'm not really.
Speaker 2: Yeah anyway, So yeah, his impression sucks. He's bad impressions. I don't know why they keep letting him on do impressions Like he's funny on like written material, like when he plays like a character.
Speaker 1: Let me do this, How good are you? A gun?
Speaker 2: That must be like a that must be something on stage, Like we can't have him around the guns, of course, if we have a gun sketch, we cannot have Baldwin here.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't trust him just for just for the juju, even yea, even if you check the prop gun, it's a prop gun.
Speaker 2: Don't let him do finger guns. You never know what could happen, even that I have a video.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that work. You know, the guy, you know the you know the this guy, the guy is like, uh, the piss.
Speaker 2: Air, Yes, yes, the guy who makes piss air by pissing and drugs and like putting a fan over it.
Speaker 1: He made a piss cannon too, A piss cannon. I don't want to see that, you sure, yeah, I'll show you though. I know, I'll show you. I'll show you though. It is me spending a well, you know, man, it's a I guess I don't. I guess I didn't like it either. It's okay, but yeah, his impression is pretty bad. Put it up to the fucking mike. Do is just lay down on the floor.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he just filled a bottle full of piss and jumped on the bottle.
Speaker 1: That's a piss cannon. The fact that there's people like this that exist. This motherfucker made piss cake like he made. That's not real.
Speaker 2: He's not doing that's apple, that's apple juice or something he's not actually doing.
Speaker 1: You really think people like that should be allowed to vote? No, I think specifically only them actually, Yeah, to see what versions of the world we get. I guess we leave and we spectate. We like we getting up with a ship, and we's like like the gods among earth. The gods. The gods don't even have much, but there's just us, really fucking kind of they're also they're also impoverished, but like they're just not stupid.
Speaker 2: I'd be amazing if as you go all the way to Mountain Olympus and you just find out that Zeus is like out door dashing.
Speaker 1: Zeus is stomping on piss. Sorry, I just had to make my piss cannon for my YouTube video. Sorry, my apology. So how can my upload quota? The algorithm is gonna flip so upset you just miss days climbing up that fucking mountain day that's like you died over and then just piss cannon shine your face. JK. Simmons as gay Gonad Gape my son. What what is that name?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Gape? Like j Jo to Jamison. Yeah, fella, you say it again.
Speaker 2: Ja Kimmon says gay Gonad Gape my son, Go ahead, Gate Mice, Hi, Mom, Dad and the brother we keep locked in the attic. What's your favorite song on each album by your favorite bands.
Speaker 1: That's a big question, but I don't even get your favorite song on every album by your favorite band, so your fit like every like your favorite every album or it's a bit of a big question, like we won't go through every single because that's kind of that's a lot. But I do artists. I can't do bands artist. I mean that's the same question basically like the artist band, whatever favorite song on an album, So that's kind of can you do three? I could do three? I think I know.
Speaker 2: For Rise Against, it's it's easy because it's suffering the Witness. Uh, I like survive a lot on on suffering the Witness. I think that's great.
Speaker 1: Piss Cannon, Uh, piss Cannon. Of course.
Speaker 2: I kind of wish they would do ship like that. Would They're very self serious in a way that, yeah, I I appreciate that. I appreciate that more now actually, as as like the world has gotten significantly more of more absurd. But like there was a time where I would be like I kind of wish they would because they're punk bands that do just like fuck dumb songs, you know what I mean, Like that like like System of a Down will do like that fucking what's that pizza song?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? I don't remember if it's even a pizza Yeah, they make I want to grow on the dog and the ass. Wasn't that one of them as well? No, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Speaker 2: That's just your thoughts. That's not system of a down. I remember, that's your conscience.
Speaker 1: I'll crazy after I think so, because I remember seeing a fucking for the picture of the squirrell with the two condoms in it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, you always. You always call back to that, just just because.
Speaker 1: It's a weird thing to remember, because it is the most insane image I've ever seen in my life. No, it isn't, Yes, it is. I stand on that. That is the most like what the fuck? Because it means they tried to be safe, Like what the fucking you doing? Like what I don't want to get rabies? Man? Like what type of past? That isn't interesting? That's why I remember, it's like what the fuckes? Yeah, it is interesting that somebody has the mental faculties to consider safety while also molesting a squirrel. Squirrel, it's uh yeah, I laugh, but I'm really sad. You see the guy and did you see the guy in England who uh the CCTV he fucking uh jerks off on like a seagull. He's like drunk apparently, and then he fucking like looking around, pulls his pancil, starts jacking off, and he nuts on a bird and then kicks Here's the question I have about that, Right, so he's drunk as fuck he's doing this. Is this do you think.
Speaker 2: Like a deliberate like something that he thinks about all the time and just finally has the ability to do or is it like he's so drunk that it's like no one's gonna believe I did this. I think, because I do think people do things because they.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't do them. There's something you know what I mean, can't be alcohol though, there has something evil about them because like that that is a crazy thing to do. Just evil's super evil. That's like I don't even think it was sexual. I think it was just That's what I mean. But that's what I mean. After he kicks it. He kicks it afterwards too, so like soccer.
Speaker 3: Ball kicker like, but it might have been it might have been one of those things like how like some dudes are like so misogynistic where they'll like fuck a chick and like spit on her and like funk out of your horse, like one of those things. It might have been one those things too, so it might be sexual, but also like, yeah, you're you're lower than me, bird, You're fucking you're nothing.
Speaker 1: All right? My favorite, my favorite songs on each album of my artist is that this is going to break me and I'm gonna start a laughs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's let's let's take turns because I have to think too.
Speaker 1: For the last one.
Speaker 2: I think so because I did, I did one rise against I did so well does it?
Speaker 1: I thought so.
Speaker 3: I thought we're gonna do like one artist three albums.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's fair. Uh, okay, So I think on on Suffer, I would say suffer, I would say injection. Actually I like injection a lot.
Speaker 1: And then on your Penis, is that what that song's about? Yeah, it's exactly like that. Was that?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Was that the Are you re capping? Or are you? Or is that the last one I met? I'm amending?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, because so so I think, yeah, injection on onfer and I think appeal to He's in.
Speaker 1: We need some of that. Yeah, we gotta we got a revamp. I remember the album name that I'm trying to the name of the song song, you guys go, okay, what do you got? Okay? So for me, my favorite my favorite rapper is Joy Badass easily so niggas at play you remember, remember that touched my heart a little bit. But for me, it's a survival tactics of the capitalists. Great song recipes capital ste of course we got for summer nights. Uh. For me, it's probably going to be uh nine five to infinity. I think that song is fucking insane, very well done. When it goes before the dollars, it's probably obviously gonna be uh christ conscious. I think that song is insane or it's what's the one is it big Dusty No, it's the one where he's no no no, no no no no no no a player like me. I think it's what it is. When he wraps up it worked to kill my little heir, spill like a deadly weapon attacking enemy in my section. Uh uh fucking with tombstones will get don't. I think that's what is gape like me? Is that what you said? I think it's uh like me, Yeah, like me, like me too, ass a jar all American badass. Obviously it's fucking what you called legendary him and J Cole. I think him and J Cole make that's one of the best songs ever. You can start, right, that's it one. Yeah, like we're just trying to do like three yeah last night.
Speaker 2: So it was an injection on Suffer and then I think from uh, the Unraveling I would put I put Ever Changing, And then I.
Speaker 1: Think on.
Speaker 2: Appeal to Reason, I'd probably put Elective Amnesia, which is like like an iTunes single, so it wasn't actually on like the the Core album, but it's so good and I just like that it's always so weird, Like that used to be a thing. By the way, like we're like the best song on the album would be like like an exclusive. I don't know if that happens anymore really, but like that was happening for a while and I remember being like really annoyed by it because it was like the always the hardest songs to find, but those would be the ones. And by the way, that answer probably changes, because like the way that I feel about music shifts day to day, Like today, I think that's kind of how I'm feeling.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: I feel that this is the hardest thing for me. The hardest thing for me is like, oh, well, was my favorite artist because I don't really have one. Yeah, I kind of have alike. I kind of have to just like juggle, like I'll just pick one. And I was thinking of a band that impacted me a lot. It was bleeding through when I was growing up because of like they also had like these black metal influence in the metal core scene, which was kind of unheard of at that time.
Speaker 1: No one was really blending those two genres, and so that show was like, oh, I love black metal because it just sounds so cool, even though it was like goofy as shit people wearing corpse pain and being all ah, I'm like this is so gay, but the music sounds so cool. But anyway, their first albums uh So. They have a song called Savior Saint Salvation on this album, Portrait of a Goddess that features in shadows from Ben Schevenfolds. You know, they all grew up in the same area. They also fuck each other and stuff in Orange County, so yeah, it's true. Yeah, they're all just having sex with each other's studio. Yeah on CCTV, Yeah on CCTV. I have it. I have it on my my hard drive by forty gig hard drive that I got two thousand and four. It's crazy my forty gig. My forty gig hard drive still works. And four I got this talk when geek Squad erased my computer without telling me, without the note, because I would have been like, no, I have plenty of shit on there. That's insane. They just did it because my computer was acting up, and I'm like, oh, thanks, I lost all of my thousands of pictures that were only stored on my computer. Yeah. I think part of the reason why I haven't bothered to find the cable for that lazy hard drive is that I feel like I'll be crushed to find that that doesn't work well, it doesn't work like it Like if I know that it's broken and there's like there's nothing I can do at it, that.
Speaker 2: Would be really sad. I get that's so you just kind of keep it late, all right. It's like a possibility. It's like Schrodinger's cat.
Speaker 1: It's both alive and dead at the same time because I can't use it and I don't know if it's still alive. I like it.
Speaker 3: It's actually a good way to sometimes. Yeah, knowing knowing is his heartbreaking. Uh okay, so this love This is Murderous is the other album I've got. I would have to go with the Love Washington the Hill of Gunfire. That's probably the most famous.
Speaker 1: Song and why it's so famous because they use in that album they have two quotes from Bundock Saints.
Speaker 3: So the the first quote is from Willem Dafoe, like there was a firefight. Do you re that part of the Oh yeah, yeah, he's describing like the scene and so like that. The song starts off with that quote, and that ship like already.
Speaker 1: Gets you hyped as far. I love that shit.
Speaker 2: I love I love movie quotes or like like narration from like other things, being like lead in whatever, like being like a part of a song. This something about and I know it's tech like not really that interesting because it's already existed or whatever.
Speaker 1: They're not written for it or whatever interesting stuff. I think it's cool. I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it, and I gotta say a lot of bands have deviated from that, like it was like an era, because even my band We Are the End, we did it. I put it a a clip from Friday Friday After Next, specifically of Pinky or whatever, and he was like threatening Craig with a gun because he thought he was breaking into his music store, his record store, and we put that before it and then it just gets really heavy.
Speaker 1: He's like say it again, oh you know whatever.
Speaker 3: So that was like the thing of just putting cool lit or whether it was serious or fucking goofy yeah, And I was like, I need them to start doing this shit again because people aren't really doing anymore. It's like not trending anymore.
Speaker 1: It's weird because when did It's a weird thing happened when like angst went from like angst knowing that this shit is bad and wrong to like being people just being fucking cunts, And like when did that happen? Because that's like all of metal from my life growing up, All of people are metal. Metal heads were angsy as fuck, but they weren't pieces of shit. I don't know, I don't know. We're talking about this like the idea of like that, right, like the idea of like what he's talking about, like freaking pinky threatening to blow Craig's brains out. It's like fucking it's an insane thing. But like people that would like that five years ago are cunts. They would be like, oh, yeah, fucking kill that guy. He's an asshole. Opposed to you. Guys have probably liked it and be like, yeah, well, I feel it's funny. It's shtirically funny. It is where I will say it's weird that there's a certain amount of people that I didn't really think existed that get the wrong message out of stuff like that, where it was clearly it's clearly just like, oh, this is funny comedy, and then there's like it's like the people that watch Fresh and Fit or whatever. Oh yeah, Like I think.
Speaker 3: Misogynistic jokes and racist jokes are funny, but like I don't feel any connection to it, or it's like, yeah, fuck that bitch, you know, like in the way you're taking this way too seriously, the fuck's wrong with you.
Speaker 1: And I feel like that was a common thing before. I feel like people would laugh at things satirically before all the I mean, it's still there. I think I think that's not I think it's not the overwhelming majority. Like I feel like people that often laugh at that maybe serious more often than they were before, where it's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, this is a joke, right, I think I Yeah. I think it's just the Internet kind of intensifying everything.
Speaker 1: I think. I think we're hearing the loud or crazy is more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think, and people are catering to them and things, and I think that's the way we gotta move on.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 3: Last one album is called The Truth is a song called Tragedy of Empty Streets. The intro is fucking dope as ship. That's all I gotta say.
Speaker 1: Great band. I'm gonna see him in December. It's gonna be fun. Yeah, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think, uh, obviously Rises like my go to because they're the tattoo, right, I have them tattooed on me. Very important band to me still, but I think, like, I don't know, man, I would probably put Devin Towns in as one of those people where it's like, I think this guy's probably my favorite artist period, But but I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know. If I haven't, like there'd be too many. I still have to do a deep dive into a lot of his stuff. I still kind of find this stuff as I gouse. He's so strange and it's also so weird. Definitely for me. With Kanye, I think Kanye is definitely still like a very important artist for me. Yeah, I know it's his music anymore. I've kind of given up on it as a whole, but he has, like his lot of his older music is like really impactful to me as a younger. Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: Is there an artist that like you like a lot of their songs but you have not delved deep into their catalog?
Speaker 1: Do you think there's something like that? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think honestly Paramour for me, really, yeah, I kind of haven't really don't have that craze of a catalog.
Speaker 1: I like, right, I know they don't have that many albums. So Haley has a lot of singles, like he's made a quite a bit of music.
Speaker 2: But yeah, let's see, so you have that's one of the more that's one of the ones that come to mind because I like Paramour, but I haven't.
Speaker 1: I don't think I have four albums. I don't think I listen to is Falling or something something like that, something something like that, and then like I don't even I don't know the brand New Eyes, Yeah, self titled thirteen, and then the twenty seventeen one, and.
Speaker 3: Then whichever the after laughter. Yeah, they probably have like six albums.
Speaker 1: And cost of something whatever it is, they have six. They have six albums. I think they have six as far as I'm concerned, they have like six. I've listened to each one. Huge Paramore fan, Uh yeah yeah. To me, though, the sweet spot was rightan brand new Eyes I actually a dope fucking album, I think. Man. I know a lot of people would disagree with me, but I feel like it's the same with Lincoln Park, where a lot of people like Hybrid Theory is the best album. I think Mediorita is a better album. Really, yes, absolutely. I think it's margin. I think it's iconic. I think that's a respectable that's kind of like Halo, Halo two or Halo three. It's like, I feel like both of those answers are right, you know what I mean? Ah yeah, Like to me, I wouldn't be mad.
Speaker 3: I just think in my assessment, it's just a more mature, fleshed out verson of Hybrid Theory. Like the songs are better written, They're much more impactful. I think there Ben is a Lincoln Park fucking fanatic.
Speaker 1: How does you feel about the new one? He doesn't. He's sensible, so he was like, oh yeah, it's fine. I still love Lincoln Park for what they were, and I still have that Yeah, like a sensible person, I think fine is the perfect answer, because it is just fine. You're never gonna get the same experience you had on an artist have.
Speaker 3: I do have one, like really negative thing to say, and I hope this doesn't happen to anybody else. Her screams that Emily Armstrong reminds me of the who is it Tara Strong, who's the actress the voice actor that does Tommy Pickles Buttercup when everyone when you hear Emily, when you hear Illi Armstrong scream, it sounds like Tommy Pickles crying and like I can't get it out of there, like there is a a like there is a thing that like if you hear Tommy Pickles cry, like the loud like that that's how the screen and I can't.
Speaker 1: Get out of my man, I don't know. It fucks me up, dude, I don't know if I hear that.
Speaker 2: I hear there's one song specifically where she screams, and I'm like, I don't know if I don't know if I like it. I think it's fine, Like I listened to it, I was like, there's something that I put on my playlist. I actually liked some of the softer ones more actually.
Speaker 1: But he but he is a huge Linking Park fan, and he's like, I think Meteora is a better album as well. It's it's just when you think about I try to remember why I don't think I like hybrid theory.
Speaker 3: I mixed those up a lot so Line for You from You you want talk about Lincoln Park? Line from Me is my favorite fucking song off that album.
Speaker 1: It's so good to me.
Speaker 3: It's the perfect like this is everything that Lincoln Parking bodies. It's a heavy song. The rapping is serviceable. You know, it's not he wasn't that good yet, but like he was serviceable. But like the chorus that this it's like two thousand and four. This is two thousand and two, two thousand, so it was before he like because like he he to me, he can rap.
Speaker 1: I think, like I think people that deny that Mike huh, Mike said chester sorry, Mike, Mike Da can rap. Like I think like people say he can't, I'm like, no, he definitely, he's proven he does not. He learned how he wasn't like a eminem that's probably out the womb fucking making rhymes as a baby, but like he learned how to rap. He can tell you. Look.
Speaker 3: I think one of his best grounded songs. It was from his fort minor album, But there's a song called the in Stereo where it's a very hip, it's a very West Coast name one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh ready for here we go? We got this whole block rock and they stereo his his uh that song, like he's it's I feel like he's perfect on that song where it was like he he got that beat, he understood the assignment, and he like attacked it perfectly. And now Meteora is definitely dude from the inside. Oh song easier to run, numbing like that to me, to me, breaking the habit does it? Because like I love that song, like that's my that was all of that's right then, I say.
Speaker 2: It was so good man like and that music video was like vibe is yeah, the vibe of that song is like unbelievable. Like that that music video I think was like the first time that a music video caught my attention ever.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the fuck really is this? That's crazy? I can't because that's pretty early or was either this is weird because I think it was two thousand and two. That sounds about right. Yeah, it's either two thousand and two or two thousand and three.
Speaker 2: It's hard for me to Yeah, but I feel I'm like eight or nine when that comes out and I see like that fucking video and I'm like, what the fuck is it? Because I because I'm that's like middle of like the the Hot Streak of Tunami, you know what I mean, So like I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, what the fuck is this? This is I would watch the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's man fucking fantastic album. I did a I did a whole retrospective on their albums and I ranked them.
Speaker 1: That was number one. I think some people it was hard though, because I feel like a lot of people need to give Living Things their twenty twelve album more listens, because that's a fucking actually an amazing album. Is that the one with the Lost and the Echo on it? Yes? I like that.
Speaker 3: That album is actually really good. I think Castle Glass is one of the best songs I've ever written.
Speaker 1: I like that one too. That's a fucking great song.
Speaker 2: People made fun of me for like in that song insane it's good.
Speaker 1: If you like breaking the habit, How the fuck do you not like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's impossible, not very sim it's not it's not like complicated. Yeah, it's not like I mean, I don't think I don't think things need to be complicated because this.
Speaker 1: Is breaking the have it complicated. It's a very very straightforward. Yeah, And I'm like, people are insane. They sometimes they get caught up in this thing of like, oh, let's just hate on it for fucking whatever reason. People go back to it and they're like, oh, actually this was really good. Yeah. Comparatively, when you listen to the fucking album record from you, I've always apologetically good, is my fucking jam? I still listen, dude. I I'm just so always apologetically loved. Like if I would play it all the time, I didn't give a fuck. I remember I had to. I had to live through that weird period whre everybody's like, mm, who dumb. It's like is for a It's it's a period piece. I'm gonna tell you that's nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 2: It's a period piece in the same way that G T A four is a period piece, where it's just like this is fucking good. But that and if you don't like it, like God, you don't have to like it, but like, this is definitely not objectively bad by any you know.
Speaker 1: I don't like. I don't like the people that even like, say my boy Anthony vantano I. The only problem I've ever had with him is the oh I grew out of this stuff kind of a thing where I'm like, you're gay, dude, don't you can g out of things? That's I just don't look at. Here's the thing I don't like when people have this, oh I'm too mature now, I'm not, because like the way that first of all, I was an angsty teenager myself, so the music I listened to objectively, they didn't do anything. I think I'm an outlier because I think there's a lot of people that really like oh, deep into my soul, crawling at my skin, all the depression, like I get it, and me like I'm a happy kid. I understand and appreciate what it is. When I still listen to crawling or any of those things, it's still the same to me. It's just good written songs that sound I I agree, but that I age out of. I age out of Tyler the Creator, like I was fucking Tyler. Is that generation's time of like angst and like sounds? I know, I still like the songs, right, And I think, I guess you grew out of artists, you know, because people people change, people go on their paths to like change that stuff. I think, what's happening or I guess I know. No, you're right, You're right.
Speaker 2: I agree, just the way that the way that I feel about is like there there are facets of things that I grow out of in the sense of like I like this song for X, Y and Z, right, and now maybe I I maybe I don't like it for X as much because I don't it doesn't hit for me in the same way in that way because I'm not in high school, and like these lyrics used to be very challenging, but now, like as I've listened to a lot more, it's just like, oh, they're fine and they do what I guess, But like the other things are like this sounds good, or like this is a vibe to to to karaoke to or just to put on in the background.
Speaker 1: Like that to me, I never I never age out of that. I always still like the things for liking them right exactly, like I may because like it was like something that really spoke to me. But I still like it. It's just that that's not something I would like listen to all the time. But like, I still like what song why I fucking I liked so much that.
Speaker 2: I can give you a good example for me, Like I hate everything about you by U two Days Grace. That's a good song. But there was a time where I thought there was like, oh man, this, I fucking feel this. I don't feel that anymore, but I still like that song.
Speaker 1: It's good. It's fascinating to me that that's what I said. I think I'm an outlier because it just since I was a I just wasn't. I was a happy kid and a teenager. I didn't have like my challenges were very mundane, right. I felt very like privileged, even though like we were just normal middle class people. But I didn't feel like, you know, teenagers are very self absorbing, like oh my life so this everything. So I didn't have that. So when I listened to Lincoln Park fucking breaks stuff, limb biscuits, none of that ship meant nothing to me. It was just felt cool. I'm like, oh, man, like the way this sounds fucking give me something to break when like the fucking that riff dune like it's it just sounds fucking awesome to me. Corn Yeah, Like they made some like very depressed songs in the in their Untouchables album, right and nothing. It did nothing for me.
Speaker 3: It just sounds awesome. Stained Stain is a notoriously sad, fucking sap pussy band that's all about, Oh I'm so sad. There's a song called like for you or to my Mother, to my father, and I'm like, that shit means nothing to me. But then people that are like, oh I'm so sad.
Speaker 1: Shine Down was in a that you have a what you call it, You don't have that emotional connection to the song. I think that's why you have the perspective you have. And I think, like I think this like growing out of things is like a thing that happens. I think it just does happen, you know, less for just like for me. Like I used to love Poke. I heard so much, right, I was a big fan of Pokemon. I still love Pokemon for what it was at the time when I was loving it, you know, like I still love Tota Dill. I still fucking think Arcanine is probably the coolest thing to have a giant flaming dog. I think that's the latest fuck. But like, you know, like I'm like, I don't really play this. That's a good point, like because I did fall off a pokemon pretty fast, but I love the ones you love. I have coughing tattooed on my thigh exactly, you know, like it's just so that guess that back to the original point where I don't know why I say, for example, like it's not just it's I just picked Anthony as a he's so popular, Yeah he does. Is that I don't think he needs to acknowledge or even say that like I don't really listen to this anymore or I grew out of this because to me, it doesn't really Uh it's kind of like, well, you're you're just you're being objective about this music right now, and that's all I care about is how does it sound to you? And not say does it Like it's almost like you're letting people know, like, hey, I want to let you know that this just doesn't speak to me, Like, don't don't think I'm a weird fucking angsty kid or I'm going through some ship, because that's how I feel. Like when people say, like I don't listen to that cringey shit anymore, and I'm like, well, yeah, it doesn't need to be cringey music. It's like, say, I wonder, hey, can you listen to a baby metal You don't understand the lyrics, Like I don't understand a fucking word of what they're saying, right, it sounds awesome on the fucking weep music. Like when I was like, who listen to we Like, it's like it's like I don't know, Like you don't have to say I think it's weird. You can still acknowledge it's good. You can still like, oh right, this is like I think this is weird. That like when he says he ages out of things, he seems to do it in like a but I think it's it's one of those things where it's like I think he does it. It's like an all or nothing type thing. It's like, oh, I have aged out of this facet of relating to this music. Therefore I don't think it sounds good anymore. It's like that's kind of crazy. Yeah, yeah, I mean like, you're not gonna fuckingxually like that all the time, though that's what it's specific bands with a lot of well, I was gonna say it.
Speaker 2: If it's not like that, if that's not how he's meaning it to sound, he's doing a bad job of coming that's coming across.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of there's a lot of records he doesn't there's a lot of albums that he doesn't review and uh, something that that I would expect that he would do, and there's other ones like it.
Speaker 1: And it's always happens to be in this span.
Speaker 3: Of time where it was like new metal and metal core, where he'll preference that I don't really listen to this anymore.
Speaker 1: What a time I was into this. But then like there's other things that like that have consistently sayed good to him. He never has to have that like asterisk or that disclaimer, and so I'm just like, all right, man, you don't need Look. I think people understand because it's like, say me, if I was gonna U, I don't, like I said, I don't really listen to disturb that much anymore, but when I do listen to it, it still sounds good to me. So it's not the music hasn't changed, and I didn't really gravitate towards the messages because I always thought it was just it just didn't apply to me. But you know, one thing that does apply to me was a more political messaging. Like you said, like punk right and say a lot of hardcore and like say kill Switch to Gauge. Their old lyrics were very like utifying and very just hardcore and shit, and so that stuff stuck with me. How I'm feeling right now, like as a person a very jaded just because of these So I would I don't want to listen to that right now right now, when I hear that unifying shit, I'm like, shot the fuck up because I'm just not feeling that. But like, but it's definitely that did speak to me, and it's just a vibe. It's not like it's not like I'm gonna put it away forever. It's I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I think there is also like a desensitization thing too. It's like, you know, things can only be exciting for however long, you know what I mean. Like I've listened to every Rising Ants album so much at this point that like, sure, I don't like when I'm playing music, I kind of don't put them on that much because I've heard it like and I and you know, sometimes I'm feeling it and sometimes like yeah, I could listen to Savior right now, or I could listen to fucking this entire album front to back. But it's like it's a much rare occurrence than it used to be. I just have it constantly.
Speaker 1: You guys are on sociopaths. I have over fucking thousand fucking song playlists where I'm getting music from like two thousand fucking eleven. What do you mean Spotify playlist? Like, my Spotify playlist is so huge. I have songs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Min's pretty, he went over like on a recent episode, so.
Speaker 1: I needed I'm so lazy, Mine is I need to get on your guys. Line is from songs that like, I have songs some like The Odd Future Days that are like like, uh, tron Cat and freaking.
Speaker 2: That song's intense. Tron Cat has an intense fucking song. I'm like eighty four hours in one minute.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, dude. I told you guys, but what do you guys? What do you think?
Speaker 3: How long is my longest playlist.
Speaker 1: Like fifty something songs. Right. We talked about this in an episode we did we did just this still hour, just guess hour hour I would, I would guess maybe like five hours. And Kingston, what do you think maybe like maybe like maybe like three really three hours? Three hours. I just it's only like it's only like like six seven albums. It's not enough because I will I'm a very when I do playlist because I used to make I used to make playlists on CDs all the time, and it was specifically no.
Speaker 3: I tried my best, no artists repeated. It was like it was like, my playlists are extremely curated, and so I have my Ulter mix, which has up breaks the rules, will have maybe two or three artists, but it's just a handful of songs from one artist.
Speaker 1: And then I get lazy, no continue it, And I was like, fuck, there's plenty of I'll discover. I've discovered. Uh. I recently discovered a band that's quickly becoming probably one of my favorite bands called unto Others. And they're like, to me, a non gay version of ghost.
Speaker 3: You know, like say it feel because there's I feel like there's some people that like the music ghosts, but then they're like, I know what it is. This theatric as gay as fuck, and like unto others are like they have a similar vibe, but they don't do any of that, like theatrical ship that some people are maybe will look at it and be like, this is crazy stupid.
Speaker 1: I agree. Of some of the music I listened to before, it's like like, I don't. For me, it's particularly Tyler. I look at I look back at old Tyler the Creator, and I'm like, I get it. This nigga is trippy. I get it. This dude was buggy. When I listened to Lincoln not Sorry. When I listen to Limb Biscuit specific, I'm just like, but even when I was young, I was like this is stupid, but like it was fun. But now to me it's just infinitely more stupid. It's still fun, but like I'm just like, this is dumb as fuck, but I still enjoy listening to it. And I feel like that was the thing where I'm like, yo, uh, you know Fantano, but you can't you just like steal you can just be we all know nobody. I don't think there's anyone on the planet that doesn't realize how fucking stupid this shit is. That's not like we all get it, it's just what it's stupid. Question that based off is when when more moment and you guys were like realize, like like when did what age did you guys lose your You're like egocentric nature? You were like, Oh, yeah, the world is way bigger than me. This world's way way bigger than me. I don't know, I'm still waiting. I think I was genuinely like maybe like seventeen, when I was like, oh, like like, oh, this world is way bigger than I am, Like, guy, there's there's.
Speaker 2: I mean technically, technically, I feel like it happened to me like a couple of times. I think like I think when I was seven, I was like I grew up real quick, and I was like, oh fuck, okay, everything's weird. But then I think like I kind of fell back into things, and then I think maybe twenty was when I came back out. I think I think that's when I started like not keeping myself in a box about this stuff that I wanted to take part in. I guess you know where I was like, oh, I don't know if I want to watch that movie, it's like or I don't know, if I want to listen to that music, it's like pop or whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't want to fucking you know, pop music stumb So, yeah, I think I had my poppy man, I had my pop Max, I had my pop on a low. I didn't want to be real about it because I fucking I always liked I was. I like Justin Bieber.
Speaker 2: I like Justin Bieber for I just put the Natasha Benning what is it? Pocket phon Sunshine on my playlist. I didn't realize that. Yeah, yeah, I didn't realize that those were the same songs. By the way, what do you mean like the chorus and the verse of that song? I remember them being separate songs.
Speaker 1: I don't know the verse at all actually, so that nobody knows where the rivers flow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well, well that's what I'm saying. It's like the choruses. I guess they're too choruses sounds different because I got a pocket, got a Pocket phot of Sunshine, and then it's and then it's and then it's like.
Speaker 1: Take me Away too bad? The same song. Yeah, it's also on long So the sunshine pre chorus. Yeah, gotcha, But isn't that where like I thought, I could have sworn those were separate, So that's not a short song. Was then like a six minute song. Wait, you're not gonna make a pop soul on that long. It's crazy, I think. I think the producers, the producers.
Speaker 2: Would like it's like three and a half minutes. Okay, the producer.
Speaker 1: Would kill someone that made a pop soul that long. People don't have retentions for that long for pop. No way, people have no song for songs in general. That's why they all have. That's why you don't even know. That's why you don't even know the full.
Speaker 2: Saw Well, I never listened to I just I would just hear it, like because it was popular, dude, Like that song was everywhere that was. It was in like you know, restaurants or like department stores or likely.
Speaker 1: I only remember that song from the movie easy A. I don't know if I ever amstone movie. It was like it was like a it was like a like a like a Hallmark card or something like that. You'd open it and it would start playing that song. I only remember from the fucking movie. But back then I was trying to pipe in the stone, you know, because I was like I was like, oh, I'm a I'm a background actor. I'm gonna work my way up like they all did. I'm gonna pipe this bitch. And then you know, of course I think it's really funny. How Like that's another movie that I wish I could see the respective of the Little Black brother who was just like watching his sister. I wish I could just see. I wish it was like a director's cut on like DLC the movies. It's I could see movie from other person's perspectives, Like I would love to see a horror movie from perspective of friend that didn't go along. So it's just like life. He's just he's watching it happen from a distance, and he's like, well, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you're watch it from it happen from a distance, you're involved.
Speaker 1: You're pretty close to it. It was like he's just like hearing about stuff. When I went to Tower Records and like my homie was like stealing a bunch of CDs and and then like we went to Taco Bell and he's like, I'm gonna go back, and I'm like, uh, yeah, I'm gonna wait outside. I was like, and then all of a sudden, I see my other homie come out and he's like, yeah, he got arrested. My friend got arrested. That went back for seconds like a fucking retard. Then I'm there watching like, yeah, of course, of course you get a fucking you don't go back for seconds, retard. You know you don't double dip that fast. It was an hour later. It's crazy. I was supposed to be in tower records on that day. Damn it, I get it. That's crazy. How many somehow been to hun terrible tragedy? Yes, yeah he did. He somehow stacked he held them. He had a bag of holding and he just kept showing them it. Do you think they immediately called it?
Speaker 2: Like do you think like on the morning of nine to eleven when that happened. By the end of the day, like maybe like eight pm, somebody was like somebody walked into apartments somewhere. It's like, are you looking down? What's wrong?
Speaker 1: And it's like, oh, you didn't hear nine to eleven. I think they said, do you not know what happened? They said, yeah, nine to eleven just happened. You didn't know. I think they said what happened on September eleventh, No, but it's still nine to eleven. They wouldn't say. They'd be like, what just happened? What happened today?
Speaker 3: They did when Kobe died, I was in dunkin Donuts and then they were right and they're like, oh my god, they're like, oh dude, uh January twenty something, and we all started crying and pissing ourselves.
Speaker 1: Was crazy, kept trash. We're all like, good Kobe, it was great. Everybody was getting the counter and you know, you know, he does like a little diac. I can't believe it was a plane crash. I got him. It makes me really sad that that was. That was this straight up incompetence. Then. Yeah, so the guy he was like, do a barrel then, and then Kobe was everywhere.
Speaker 7: A barrel in the helter is such a fucking fundamental misunderstanding.
Speaker 1: This guy was just showing off. There was some girl in there that he was trying to funk, right, that is so crazy.
Speaker 2: That's like trying to drift on a sponge or something like. It's just like, that's not it's.
Speaker 1: Like trying to drift a fucking scooter while you're in the highway. Have you seen people like drive their bikes and like low profile their bikes and then get under like fucking yeah, yeah, I want those people to be hit. I want a bike on a bike, not on a motorcycle, like a bicycle. Yeh, like a bicycle. Please gets all right, let's move on. I've never I do want to bring this up because we mentioned robotics. This is a question.
Speaker 2: I didn't read this question earlier, but it kind of has something to do with something that we talked about.
Speaker 1: I just want to make sure it's read because hey, I ride your bicycle. It's a bicycle that Don James, that guy was ale is it got him? He's thinking fun. I'm inside of him. I'm inside of your heads already. Do we say unicycle? Yeah? Cycle?
Speaker 3: Yes, I understand, it's correct. That's why I said it's something a robot. We're like a sort of a bicycle bicycle. I don't say bicycle, of.
Speaker 1: Course you can't. Anyway.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not a big fan of the government. Thirty on thirty Road and he says, hello, worms, I just want to let you know, let you in on a conspiracy. The government won't let you name your children's slurs because doing so will cause the child to becoming more That's why Dick van Dyke is still up dancing circles around even those twenty years younger than him at ninety eight. This man is keeping us all down, and I'm tired of sitting in silence.
Speaker 1: Have a good one. I didn't consider that his name is various slurs. Yeah, Dick isn't a slur. I mean it could be dickhead. It's not a slur.
Speaker 2: It isn't I mean technical offense. I mean technically all they're all slurs.
Speaker 1: Technical. I think slurs come from because like you have to put the caveat like say, racial slur, this slur, it's a slur. Yeah, but I think a slur is just a denigrating remark. I thought that was really yues. So I guess slurring like some negative connotation pre connotation to be a slur.
Speaker 3: What do you because like say, you can call someone a Jew and it could be a slur, even though jew is not supposed to be a slur.
Speaker 1: Because oh my god, I'm telling you there's gonna be a compilations. No no, no, no, no, no no, no, no, no, I'm saying it's an defense. Whoa, I'm pro jew in this moment, in this one moment, this one moment, this one moment. Look look much, change my tune very soon, but in this very moment, it's like, I think that's a I get it. What's the war stops? I get it. I'm sure. I think. I think.
Speaker 2: I think slur is technically uh, it's a spectrum, you know what I mean. I think there are slurs that are not particularly offensive, and I think there are slurs that are on.
Speaker 1: Like the end.
Speaker 2: But I think because we only consider the deep end of those slurs offensive, those are just referred to as slurs more colloquially. But I think it's all a slur.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, oh my god, Zero's call me again. What the fuck is that? What is going on? I've never been zeros, all zeros, all zeros.
Speaker 2: It's from a guy named scam likely scam likely, what a weirdness?
Speaker 1: What is this weird? Is that Scandinavian? Hopefully the leave voicemail that's the president, Derek. I still I I know you hung up on me, but I want you to leave the gays. I got a bucket a bucket on Hello, Oh no, he's dead and gay.
Speaker 2: You got a phone call from Zero's dude and you answered it and answered yeah.
Speaker 1: But the crazy thing is he knows my name, so I don't know what the fuck this is.
Speaker 2: It's probably somebody letting you know your house is gone.
Speaker 1: I mean, if it's if it's important, they'll leave a fucking voicemail. That's crazy, he said. I mean you did. You did hang up on them twice to be fair, and I didn't say sorry, he's dead and gay Ie the first time he's ever heard that. Whatever this is, it's pretty crazy. All right, let's get the yeh, wrap things up, pistol. We got like three hours up on this bitch again. You would it be be that way? They really do be that way. It'd be like that Penish. I got a penis and it really fucking itches. Oh no, really.
Speaker 2: Specifically itchy penis. All right, cut me down. We're gonna read. We're gonna read our twenty five dollars patrons. Now you can come in. Go over at Patreon patriot Yeah, patreon dot com, slash a snark tank, get your name on the list, make me read your name.
Speaker 1: Uh, come me down. Three two one.
Speaker 2: It's Emma hallal pussy, got me stoning hallal Pussy.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That's pretty good. That is insane.
Speaker 2: Gunamus Prime, it's a really double feature, right, that's a double feature. If I've ever fucking seen one Gunam's Prime comedy shorts, Rapist and as Shaggy and his little companion Roofy Do hitting a puppy with a sight go crusher.
Speaker 1: Uh. I like when he did the wall bounce one too.
Speaker 2: That God, if your whole wife at Trent, you're right, come up and see old Dan. I'll rock him soccerman in the face. I am from the sixties man. Uh Slee's merchant bleaching Swing so white. He looks like Chautsu. You should do that for Christmas one year, dresses chaut tomorrow for the Christmas Choud two Christmas. There's a picture I saw somebody drew him like with like a fucking mogging face or like a no no, like it was like a no not mine, like it's like a mute.
Speaker 1: He was like mewick, he was like, but it was so gross. So these merchants bleaching swen somebody looks like chats.
Speaker 3: The black horn of him fucking ten because you know, you know, sorry.
Speaker 1: Look up Chautsu crawling up t Urethra ever so ever so slightly and living that ut was a grown ass man. Really bothers him? He isn't he is. He's sixty eight. He's probably older than that lot kid. I mean he was forty something when they found him. You know that's serious. That's forties, I understand. But like he's so ageless to me, like I never considered him as having an age at all. I don't know, figure that out your thought. I guess, yeah, let's see what happens. Just just phonetically guess I think you see. I think it's a the age. I z a o U. Well, don't trust him on spellings. That's true. That's also true.
Speaker 2: The Black Knight, starring Comstained bail and Heath Edger, stupid Brouy backshotting Sweeney. Sweeney is just Christ in his Zara form, writing girthy, Oh, writing girthy by chamillionaire writing girthy.
Speaker 1: That's a gay millionaire chameleon gay chamellion m million gay. That sucks. It's so bad that ship slapped bro being gay and retarded as the Caribbean thing. Uh I got news for you. You're fucking gay as in homosexual. You you you you you you you you you you killed uncle ho Dan my apen. This dick is flowing in the mass and ain't a stopping at me dicking up. No, but no, my booty hole trying to put dicky up. Ass trying to put as they try to put dick it by fucking ship in my butt. I got my ass that would dig, that would dick you my ass. You read no, you finished it. I'll take over. I'll take over afterwards. Oh my god, Jesus Christ. No regard for syllables at all. That's what makes it more fun. I'm not doing it for the art. I'm not here for that. Colt, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Coltrane and Buddhaj in a Pacific grinch mech five ninety six hour energies in a row to unlock the gauging beating Jimmy Carter death in a pillow fight, Domo Nation Vaughan of the Dead, jobless bum, wasting twenty five dollars a month on this shit. I listened to that, I listened to that gay ship Ben Shapiro verse the other day or every day today. I learned meth was first discovered and created in Japan. Yet another amazing contribution they have made the American society. They have been an adderall indirectly.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Oh yeah, right, yeah, because it is technically Yeah, I genuinely cannot tell if Kingston is anti Semitic or not. That's fucking point. Maybe that's why I want to be. I want to be at that place. Little he is profect. He hates Jews. Actually, that's crazy. Literally one of my best friends, of my clothes friends are he's one of good ones. Yeah yeah, of course, yeah. Well I have got friends too, yeah. Yeah. He's also not presenting to you. You know that's why uh je presenting is insane. Yeah, I know. That's why say Yea Chaus was an old man. Actually, hell, this is like sixty, so it's crazy. In the in the dragon Ball GT series, he's fifty one. We want.
Speaker 2: I can't explain exactly why, but that is exactly the funniest days for him to be.
Speaker 1: Well, him being fifty one and not fifty is hilarious. Right, so right now about in dragon Ball, Right now in dragon Ball in the manga, we're currently right before the end of z like right currently with I can't even right before the end of Z. Yeah, so like you know when you see everything when now I going to the tournament, that's when they're flying and ship. That is where we are right now.
Speaker 2: In a series so stupid so or at the end of Z again yeah technically okay, so nothing's changed.
Speaker 1: Was that a whole lot? I got a whole lot of filling it in.
Speaker 3: This is the worst sci fi ever, Like it's so it's all this is crazy, it's magic bullshit.
Speaker 1: It's so bad, But like I love it so much. I mean, I'll be all right a die Dragon buff fan until Yeah, I don't need I don't need to make sense at all. I don't get absolutely it's genuinely literally hammering someone, literally hammering someone in the ass. Going to do hanis shit to loose.
Speaker 2: The Vatican Church's anime girl mascot Blair White conically banging me please, God's hottest fendboy, fucking straight men. I built my goon cave for swing Will Graham pissing in Hannibal's mouth and giving him a piss kink.
Speaker 1: Uh mm, don't do pink? What the fuck? What?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Bender? Damn you?
Speaker 2: I really am looking at this and I'm so bewildered by the first one shout clit over you thanks for reading it outside of the micm dough penis go shout at a clit Homer, you cunt.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm getting it the Simpsons, but like, that's what I'm saying. Do penis maybe, but it's that's not it's d o U is in penis, So I think it's like don dope. I had to think so much to wrap my head. I don't know, man, that sucks. Also, what do you at least cum nut? I don't know cumnut.
Speaker 2: Death nwords be named James and only be one N word.
Speaker 1: I saw that meme a few days ago and I was like, what the fuck. It was a meme where it was fucking beerus saying after somebody, and I was like, what the fuck is James ends and assen It's plural and it's like one person? Is that what it is? I guess all right? I was like, what the fuck is? Do you think things are gonna get funnier or less funnier? An individual? James should be Jame, it should be I mean, it is weird that, yeah, my name is in Derek's yeah's that my name is in Chris. It should be cry, he'd be cry. We're going on.
Speaker 2: I've definitely been called that absolutely. Yeah, of course, Memphis, I've definitely thought. I've definitely thought about com epic butt battles of history.
Speaker 1: My dick versus your ass big meat eskateboard. It's it's literally just what guys getting fucked So he's fucking. It's the same fight every time. It's just this one poor asshole getting blown into something blown out, just fucking inside is turned out, dude. You hear the dude squealing. They don't show, they don't show right above his ass, showing the torso just big meat, the human taxidermy flashed flashlight and buildo business pop off, trust Me Andy, the man who's Andy's and ow st and forever Dandy? Who what who? We just hard r f K. Junior looks like a red and stimpy character. He does.
Speaker 2: He looks like that live action Like not the live action, but like that hyper detailed one where the guy wakes up.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I love that. Cliff is amazing. He wakes up so human.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's like a rotoscope when I find myself in times of trouble. Papa Gary comes in me, peeking in my erectum.
Speaker 1: I am gay, I am gay.
Speaker 2: Heath Smoker going off going. Uh, Heath Smoker going is off to Vegas gigs review slaves us a goon the goon goblin.
Speaker 1: Uh, you can actually do that. Yeah, but that went, I'm sorry, Jack, and novel would be insane. He come on the eyes of it and then win off your thing. You have to lay pipe in that ship man, No, absolutely not. You're gonna suffocating that. You know how hard is the breathing that thing?
Speaker 3: You lay on your fucking back, bro, and she does the work we're talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that. That's dude, Come on, that's I you are.
Speaker 2: I would never desecrate that helmet with that like that.
Speaker 1: That's enhancing the sexual experience.
Speaker 2: I'm not about to wear a green goblin helmet during set.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're you're I thought I used to respect you, man, that's actually really I want that exact interaction to be clear. I'm not having sex and agreed to collar. I used to respect you. You have me? Why not? Well, first of all, it's relatively expensive. It's relatively expensive. I also feel like I've ever told you this, this theory of like I would do that, I would do I would do that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I have. I don't know if I've actually talked about.
Speaker 1: You go, that's lore. Yeah I stopped. You said you weren't gonn fucking it, but like continue, Well I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: The reality is, my my family got in my head in a really weird way, not about this specific thing, but about you've seen how that thing opens, right, how it's like a mechanism. I remember going on the recline once and like pulling the recliner open, and I think my dad or like I can't remember who, they said, you know you've just used one use of that, and there's a finite uses. There's a finite number of uses of that lever. And they're right, Like I know that're right. That's what bothers me is that they're right. And so now I think, like every time I open and close that thing, that's like one use less and I can't there's something about that.
Speaker 1: But then when you don't do that, you just waste all those uses. So what's the point where you really I don't know what are those uses should be for sex?
Speaker 7: I think I wish I wish the camels out of When he said that, he looked like he looked you looked so stupid when he said that, like the ignorance poured through that was crazy.
Speaker 1: There's a there is a So the way that is drawn is how I imagine my face when I'm talking like that. Because his pupils are so small, I feel like he looks like a fucking moron.
Speaker 2: You straight up, you straight up look like a different person for like five seconds.
Speaker 1: I picture because like he can't. If you draw big eyes in the smallest pupils, they look insane and stupid, like it's it's impossible. So it's like it's like a Christmas character. Their eyes are just the people. What you should do is you do that? You come so hard, you pass how you slam that ship on her fucking back, and then you just wake up, bruiser. You leave a whole goblin faith on what if compromise? She wears it is that dope? When't that make it?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you probably come way quicker. It's like he's like in the most euphoor he's ever been in his entire likes to have sex on it with heroin and an ecstasy out. I don't know. I think I feel I feel like I'm planning a seed. I'm gonna flip you. I feel like gonna do there was my give. I feel like some there's gonna be some woking hot broad that's gonna she's gonna listen to this, and she's gonna be like, I'm my good Chris to fuck me with that thing. God, Chris, and you just finished piping her down. She's like laying on the thing that you walk up to her and you dounk her head with the freaking things the roof. Yeah, it's just reversing the prophecy. Come on, dude, I think we're planning. This is all very funny. I think we're planning a seat right now. But I don't want to do this. This is not indeed, this is not enticing to planning sy He's gonna he's gonna he's a coward. At a certain point, you're gonna wake up that cow God speed uh bit you can do the whole thing where you're like you have the cover removed predicular about.
Speaker 2: I'm just so removed from sex at the moment in general that like, I can't even conceptualize this.
Speaker 1: Happy are you hurting me? I's gay? Why are you hurting me?
Speaker 3: I needed to get sexually active and put that thing on.
Speaker 2: I'm protecting my peace, June Goblin.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's a maturity that I don't respect. But like, yeah, I get it. I guess. Oh, my Gladiator mask is here, he ordered one frame to he got a mass I'm gonna get a mask too. No, I need no, he ordered at the beginning the beginning of the show. And then as soon as I saw it, she can't tell me not to get this. Goddamn it. I'm kidding you.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm I have a I have a Gladiator song that I wrote, like I made two years ago. I'm finally gonna drop because that's stupid Gladiator two movies coming out, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, I might as well. Yeah, isn't that terrible? Su Denzel is probably gonna be really good in it, but like, yeah, it also is so another movie that's so much of the previous movie.
Speaker 2: Was written by people who think Denzel is the president.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's crazy how we got Barack Obama to be I can't believe they got Bronco. Don't believe we got George Washington's greatest descendant could be in our moo. I mean that might be very true. I might have more footing than it should. Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: I heard that he retired from being presidents who could go hunt slaves. It's facts, I know if that's true now, but it's interesting it was originally wrotten in the written in the constitution that he just raced that part. Yeah, yeah, he's he used white out the goon goblin. Sweeney be like, if I'm not mistaken and then.
Speaker 1: Is mistaken, that's amazing. That's why you say that, I guess, but like, you know, that's the point of that one. Whatever.
Speaker 2: That is a never mind whatever man. I hope you interested. Whatever man, have a merry Christmas. Uh Ricky Berwick will rape Sweeney in his sleep tonight.
Speaker 1: All right? Are you're forgetting he exists? Yeah? You wore not on necessary it anymore. That's why we're like, we're like diversion.
Speaker 2: I mean, people forget everything. Like I posted today, people.
Speaker 1: Are like, oh my god, Chris sho killed twice. In fairness, it's the first video I posted in like a year and like a month yeah, but you're like, hey, I'm on two podcasts. Yeah, we don't know that though. That's even though I tell them, I tell them it's in the descriptions. Uh whatever. Yeah, you gotta spell it out for them. Yeah, yeah, people people, If you tell somebody to find the bathroom in a room with only one door, they'll get lost somehow. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, you're gonna walk them into. And it's not a it's not like a maze or anything. He's not like an empty esher bathroom.
Speaker 1: And he'll ship. He'll ship right on the fucking toilet, the top of a toilet seat, he'll ship right on it. Be like, what happen here on the top of the roof? What happened taking the ship? If you know the top of the roof, I get no inspectra of here. He jumps off and kills himself. I think that's exactly Actually, I think that's really what happened. Yeah, he's fucking lying, but j Len, Yeah, he's lying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was actually sitting on a toilet seat and then he fell forty feet.
Speaker 1: He put a toilet seat on the edge of that fucking fucking sturdy forty feet. Yeah, he put a toilet on the edge of a fucking high rise building, took a ship and forgot. He couldn't stand. You know a lot of people telling me that I can't make feast he's up here, but I like to see them try to stop me get wipe, and that's he's one of those. He's one of those people that stands up to wipe. And then he just fucking humbled forward, pants around his ankles, flipping a little bit here, and he hits the floor so hard he's flat. He got his his face. He saw that ship he's and then the rest of the ship comes out. He's like, well, at least I'm not.
Speaker 2: He'sming, he's tumbling. He's tumbling through the air, and he's like you seeing this, I love I love that. All you have to do to do and impersonation is jay Leno is like pretend like your testicles are just hit and just ask people if if they're also seeing what you're seeing.
Speaker 1: Right, idea of jay Leno falling. You're walking down the street, you see it and you look up with j Leto right next to you. You're just like, he's like one of the few last words or to a stranger on the sidewalk. You're seeing this. He survives a little bit on the ground. He's like, he's breathing really heavy. So guy's like, are you okay? He was like, you heard him? My broken? He's trying. Have you heard my breath? Have you heard about this? And then he died and he tried twice. He had he had one two seconds and then he's cool down, came out, I'm gonna try one more time. You hear it sounds like it sounds like glass. There's blood gushing out of his mouth and he's still trying. Eyes are melty. His breathing sounds like when you back him up, a bunch of water out of his fucking head, and there's anyway. Get well soon, jaylen O, get well soon. I don't. Yeah, I don't. I don't like him. I don't like him. But at the same time, it's like, I don't know. There when I see.
Speaker 2: Somebody and they're old, I'm like, he fucked with Conan. I don't like him forever. That's fair, I I agree, But also I don't know. I feel bad for old people. There's something inherent in it for mean people, so weakness for that because I just grew up around like really good grandparents for.
Speaker 1: Sure, random old people, I feel bad for them. Yeah, But if I saw, like say Jay Leno in front of a bunch of cops and he fell over and his head exploded and was leaking blood, I would not feel bad. I think I would. I wouldn't. I would feel bad. I would chuckle, but I'd be like, that's still a human, but still chuckle. Though this come from it looks like somebody was dropping bottles of tomatoes and not to play us out, Jeremiah the you Can't handy and a band bops out on the floor, geriatric band comes out to Yeah. For me, it's like just let old people do.
Speaker 2: Like they got a tap dancer as like one of their band members, like that's an instrument.
Speaker 1: It makes me sad, but I just let old people go. Man Like. I don't know, man I personally right now I'm experiencing that, and I'm just like, just just go home.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've been cutting like every now and then when I'm in the credits, Derek stinks about food, and I always cut to him cut to meat. Now, I won't do it, Sweeney, uh heave Ricky Berwick, Okay, I read that already look up pesticide by p f L.
Speaker 1: I don't know who that is. Dicken. I guess I won't look it up. Dickenballs, Penis, Dicken, Dicken Balls, Dickenball's Penis time in the City, Dingling Kevin Durant's feet, Doctor Man Love, or how I learned to stop worrying and love the cock Cool? That's doctor Strange Love. Here you go, it's penis time. Carry on with the UK slender. This ship sucks here, mister pants. When I was cleaning out an abandoned apartment, HS, you gotta eat a morning man. That's the best way to survive. I don't do it either, I know, I I.
Speaker 2: Well, I got up early today. Well, dude, the other day the other day, I just couldn't sleep, and I was just like, fucking I'm gonna edit all night, and I popped an adderall like two am.
Speaker 1: That's a terrible idea. Well, I mean, like you got things done. But also I was also awake until like four thirty pm the next day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but uh, I took a nap like and then I'm back into normal skeeps now. But I woke up pretty early today, Like I woke about like eight, and for some reason, I was just like I think I was just handling, like the video stuff, making sure like the you know, the tweet goes out, making sure that stuff is ready. And then by the time I thought to get food, like it was five minutes.
Speaker 1: Before we're recording. I was like, oh hmm, it'd be like that, dude, I didn't see very much last night. And then I'm a little tired, but I've kind of moved past the tire. I got text. I know, I know you didn't sleep because it was I think while I was prepping for bed or something, I get a fucking tweet for me or Instagram. I was like, this nigga is just like he's just watching bullshit. He's gonna be a all night yeah happens. I hate when that shit happens. I'm just up all night looking at function next to the little leagues, like Kingston, stop laughing so fucking loud, next to You're laughing while he's sleeping. When it's when it's really funny I started doing. They just be like, so I just stay in the living room because I know I'm gonna be bullshitting. I wish. I think it's like I'm gonna go a great for bed and then I'm laughing. Had a fucking dog. I'm not bring you got you gotta put your phone down. I do, I literally do, okay, mister pants. When I was cleaning out in abandoned apartment, I found a henti vhs uh a beverage of sorts. Check out the snart tank Bingo app on h io or anyone can enter Bingo subscript submissions. Enjoy cardboard pie uh for fro chogn almost defrosted once mister Beasts raised one hundred k and brought a blind age children to freeze him in exchange for the probably the cure for AIDS as well. I said it cuts off. Gnomes are real. If I killed them all, the kill them one site jolly old dip chick, Alan wag too Alan woke, saggy pussy lips, alan OBUs, I can't believe. Yeah, a lot of the coverling is thicker than the water of the womb. Every mosquito is every mosquito, this face, every mistus guito, this phrase, everyone misquotes. Oh my god, I'm that dislikes Holy ship misquotes.
Speaker 2: Was mosquito. That's how this I was like what the fun I can see it in my head. How you how that manifest?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? The next time? Death battle? What this is? Actually Kessington versus the Bronx Jack Jack Now that I think jack Off Johnson is a simple as simple as a multiple holes. Ain't no bitches as thick as my bubble booty bros. Uh for the dix Off, I guess crucible d worm. Child Su doesn't have a wife. Sweeney's a tard. He got married to a little vampire girl. I'm actually right about that. I know this. I watch episode like two days ago. What are you talking about? He was supposed to get married to a little what what are we talking about? Child Su? So child sut could be wrong. He was supposed to get married to a little Chinese girl, but he had a planned isn't he sixty? She was a little vampire? Well she was. It's like one of those a thousand. It's all right, But I guess sure rise against you for straight man Smitchy the kids. It's literally the same thing as child Su because he looks like a baby. I mean, for child suiting that predicament, I guess it's it's basically the same thing it's more fine than anyone else could probably haven't been. Yeah, I'll say like that. But also if you if you're attracted to a thousand old dragons Liken eight year old as you get drowned. Uh so smitchy the kids, it's an absurd how superb? The turd in my burger is? Uh? She pipp it on my pippa clipped the wrong way? Wait, click the wrong button and uh sub down A's here. I'm back, Sweeney showers and sneakers. Sweeney flaws with what Sweeney flaws with his own piss. That's true. Now you can't. I can't deny that. That's so mean. I'm just here so I don't get killed. Bridge will come in to be like, what's all this? Then, star coffee? I'm white, but my dad left after going to prison twice. Can I say it? Uh? Depends on context clues, man, figure where you're at. Chris was right, American dad is pretty funny. Rogers not as annoying as as you said in my opinion, transferm gremlin you how can Swen be a nurse if he can't read? Be surprised you're gonna kill a bunch of people? Yea bro, I just won't just will make sure, like I'll look at four words and I'm like this right it? People were dying there anyway. What's up? Man? We need less people here anyway, Brock resources and ship like twice the amount of medicine is supposed to give him with full of fucking bubbles in it. And dude, he's just fucking injecting straight into people's heart. He's just fucking You're gonna be a minute, Tom Sweeney, do would you dealing out heartfelt, insightful life advice? Then laughing like a dolphin when a guy falls out a window and dies. That gotta be of me, Bro, I'm a full fledged human man. The Canadian he turned into a dolphin hit the floor. Dude, I'm show you. I have to find that video. It's really fucking sad. The Canadian. The easiest way to throw all the starting podcast is saying no, it's a boy, Shawn a d Serbs Agent two sixty seven. A swing kind of looks like a bacteria. What the fuck does that mean? My guy? What does that mean? What does that mean? Bro? I like a human being? Fuck? Man? Uh? That Roorshack scene in prison where from the Watchman. But it's but it's.
Speaker 5: Boiling come that is so fucking distaste. That is I love that pot of boiling color. They're boiling in the prison.
Speaker 1: Do you think you'd hear screamed the glass and then grab guy and it's just dude, the scream that dude makes is hilarious. Man, it's funny.
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 10: It's fucking freaking like and the and the Watchman Live action movie. Oh, he throws the oil on that dude. But the scream he makes when he does it, it's perfect because they really did it to that. It seems I swear sometimes in movies they get things so accurate. I'm like, did they just really they really burned that?
Speaker 1: That movie is really cool? That's like a really it's it's unfortunately it's it's fucking Snyder, and Snyder's a edge lord, and he just fucking misses the point of stuff a lot. Even though Watchman is a very edgy thing in general, is kind of the point of it that I'm not doing. I think I think it was. I think it was great other than just how old, you know, he's just trying to ground it and there was no like Cthulhu monster in the be end. You know. That's me as a just a dumb as yeah, you know, but like to me as far as what it was, what it did, I understood everything. I think the scene watching on with Pedophile was one of the best scenes of a comic.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: I actually I quote that ship all the time where I go fucking because he's like, oh, you caught me, Take me to jail, and he kills the shid of him and then he says, men go to jail, dogs get put down, and I'm like, m I think him like looking at it and like fucking like, well, actually he's like, what the all dogs to heaven? Idiot? Human? Yeah, and then you see a soul just to sit there do it there too. That's I love. That's such a good scene, man, I I really that seems amazing. It's it's it. I think that movie. Look, man, I feel like sometimes people need to go back because not not Angley's fucking Hulk, because something I saw a retrospective on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's relax, like shut the funk up, dude. But I just hated those transitions, man, they were so distracted.
Speaker 1: It was like when he pays a dog in a dick. I think that scene is fucking hilarious. Crazy.
Speaker 3: I didn't notice that until people started posting that clip online.
Speaker 1: I've seen that movie a few times. I don't I never noticed it. I guess I wasn't paying attention, But like, that movie sucks because my brain is like, why would he punch? I was just like, what is happening? Coachs retarded, like he's the the way he wrote him, like he's a bumbling retort. We need. Jayleen was hulk, Yeah ship Jayen. I like him dying too. I think it's still funny seeing him dial starts. He starts getting small in parts. He let yeah you hear about somebody get me a shot. That's a blow my birds out? Alright? Three XO hot boxing and uber ride with farts until the driver rolls down the windows. Sorry, I ate Kimchi. That's so you're the dickhead of that. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: He should be legally allowed to reach back around and finger your eyes until you die, Shared Brown.
Speaker 1: He's gonna fuck your mom, make your dad trance, and eat your pets. That's real surp and stroking, smoking joking. Emoticon is going like gig eighteen hundreds YouTube. We'd be like the civil situation is crazy. The onion fucking wait which the onion fucking box for wars. So that's what. That's not a joke. It's looking up as real. That's crazy. Fucking huge. Man want to blow me, I beat off suck, suck his penis, just to show him I'm gay. I'll kremlin the grammlar fifty cent fifty cent blood in my piss. Swing built like a spider stream, built like spider versus kingpin uh phallus and chains. Be like I've been believing boners are in me. I believe them. Boners are in me at last one human size of sixteen and sixty four million, seven and eighty five sween. Stop gaping your ass, my grandpa, my grandma keeps licking them, skiing a scream. That's just looks fucking perfect. You gotta smudge on it now. It looks like you. Sick. Fuck it looks like you. Godspeed, Godspeed. I so wanted to say it too, I so wanted to say was say the miles, godspeedro man that god speed. I'm gonna say it, yeah, god Speed, I'm gonna bleep it out, go ahead, say it. No, you're not okay, but gods me, no say inward man, oh man, never mind. I wasna that I was. I think that's funnier. That is funnier, but locked in that's what gets him killed because he's so thrown off the fact that he stops moving, and he's like, that's what happens. And Peter's like, bro, why did you say that? He's like, I didn't. I thought he would die. I thought he was gonna die and then no, no, I I was gonna I got scared. I thought I was gonna get killed and then nobody would know anything. But now I'm alive, and I was hoping i'd die. In fact, I don't want to. I don't want to be here anymore. Don't mind me. I'm just relaxing.
Speaker 3: That's cool, Gobby, all right, here we go, Gobby, this one's for you.
Speaker 1: The fact that that is the fucking mass they chose for Green Goblin is still so fucking insane, Like, I think that's such a crazy that's a power ranger. It's definitely definitely. They were like, let's use this. I love it. I love it, dude, finish fantash. He went right in the afterwards, got some shoves I got some sloppiest top you some you're gay. He was flying. He was like, dicks out. That's Green Party, the Green Party. You know, I'd vote for Joe Syne if I could. That fucking snakes. I haven't, and it's so gay, but I like flying around at it, throwing bombs and little people on the street. I vote for Joe sign and wait, if I was voting, I vote for Joe. I love you so much. Green trumplin Donald Donald Donald, I love you so much, Donald, Green, Green Trumpelin spray, Green spur face can get it in the hole I wanted to live inside. I love you so much, thank you for feeding. You're delicious. Green come the words. We gotta take the we gotta take red color. I got of fruits. I fly around and I say, we look amazing. It looks so amazing. Thank you. I love you.
Speaker 11: All right, White Slave five eighty three. But pity bros. Report as that said a relations chap, baby play house.
Speaker 1: You could never have a podcast that's like he went on Joe Rogan's for hours, and I'm like, who listened to this happening like the entire time, like so fast? That looks like he's not moving right down. He's doing the conda for everything, don Donkerson, here's a good question.
Speaker 11: Why hilly but a good cut and cume bounce and make a cock the bo.
Speaker 1: What is the conda for everything? Again? Yeah? I forget? What the fun up a name? Yeah? Lesser than me? Yeah, lesson than mes. Grab back at his point and DJ, whatever you do, do not give me a piece peope. Some times when I wipe, it feels like I'm getting gum out of the hair with a napkin.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's not good. In the Acousa series, you earn completion points.
Speaker 1: Oh. Also here when you go to spin them in the menu reads trade CP yo. It's crazy. There's a lot of it because no one understands that except for fucking people with internet break. I feel like it's no like, I feel like these people do understand and it's funny that they can get away with.
Speaker 2: It, Yeah, because someone must bring it up and then there and then somebody else is probably like, they're not going to.
Speaker 1: Confuse the two cracking my penis before sex me be fishy, I through sixty O scope JFK. Don't fuck with my great uncle Robert. Yeah, that was him going to super sian man, this is like even further and gold ass worms bed unbelievable.
Speaker 2: He's powering up his throat hooles closing the actually hurt.
Speaker 1: I was like shaking so hard. I've never seen so much power. It feels like about the wrip apart and he fucking collects all the floride. Unbelievable. That sounded really good. That was not That was way better than I thought it was going to And I can't replicate it. I want to. I want to get really jacked so I could do the fucking picture him point at himself, and then do another picture of me on the ground with my arm.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: It's a terrible motivation for being healthy, but like absolutely taking whatever, hell dude, whatever, I guess.
Speaker 1: Okay, Marks eighteen eighty nine.
Speaker 3: I said Verily before I put in put it in my girl and she turned around and hit me.
Speaker 1: So I believe that that's a real said he take a very I didn't think Verily was that stand out of the thing, but like it was. In a lot of comments, people are like you should put that on his shirt, like maybe, oh, actually yeah, why would we do it? I don't remember. I don't remember. I was Chris kept. Chris kept kept going to places and going to bathrooms and getting sexually assaulted, and the guy would come and say verily, and it's that's why it started. But it was like there was a reason why it was barely though. Yeah, I think it was like no good reason. It was just like very started off it. Actually, I think it was grounded in some were barely would say that for some reason. It was something about Norwegians, like a rent fair or something was that was like times. He was like going to ren fairs, did you It was like medieval times and rent fair. Yeah. And then I go to the bathroom and then somebody goes and then so it's just be verrely in some fucking like medieval guy like steading. No.
Speaker 2: I like the idea of just very like we'll find we'll figure it out if people if enough people thought that was a terrified picture of you, and this says very It's it's the word verily and like like almost like feminine script. And then I crying, and then I think.
Speaker 1: I should be Chris would like verrely over him. Just let's see, okay. Uh.
Speaker 3: The first starts to keep David first time subscriber, first time question, ask her, wot's go that's not true because you first keep diaving you've been there for a long time. Chris, please cover American Idiot. I'll donate one hundred dollars to be if you. If you cover American Idiot, Look, you give us, well, I don't know if he'll do it. You give us one hundred dollars. I'll tell him to do it, and we'll see.
Speaker 1: If he actually does. Uh can I do it? I could probably do American Idiot. I never thought to do it. I don't know, like that's like one of Honestly, I I'm probably one of my least favorite songs by them, to be honest, it's uh, yeah, it's very it's it's I think I've just heard it too many times. Maybe I like a lot of What about what about holiday? A holiday? I like holiday? So rules Yeah I could do holiday. Yeah, well he did ask it. We're negotiating. He's not even here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you accept holiday, I'll even I'll write the drums.
Speaker 1: I could yeah, whatever.
Speaker 2: If I'm doing music right now. Kind of but it's like I kind of forgot. I've been working on video stuff and and kind of taking a back seat. But maybe I don't know if if, if the mood strikes to do American idiot, I might do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, late Robert, I think.
Speaker 3: An entire Instagram dedicated to r O kg.
Speaker 1: Is kind of fire. That's a great idea. That's actually would blow the funk up. I'm having trouble sucking meat. Okay, hold on, let me we should do that. That's not a family that's actually yeah, well meat, Yeah? What the hell hadened? What did I do? Penis? Gross? Oh no, I'm going backwards wide while it's inside. Guys, my I'm homo penis. The penis. The penis turns. So that's so. That is incredible. That is psychosis. Trade it turns of that psychosis right there? Oh my god, what the fuck? What are you doing? What happened? Well? Where's everybody? Where's the play? It's crashing into the building. Everybody? Sorry, what the who's this bearded guy?
Speaker 5: What the is?
Speaker 1: American experts they're frightened. I feel like a boom right now. Man, This thing is like let me, yeah, go ahead, somebody like I can't get it to move anymore. I think I just need to reload. What do you mean? What like that? Oh I'm trying to use thee I'm trying to use the pad. Oh yeah, no, just use this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like it's there, so by default, this is the laptop.
Speaker 1: That's why. God, I wasn't even thinking about I could touch it. That's crazy. You are a boomer that sometimes I am something. Ever, dude, I'm that was kind of That's gonna happen to us all soon. Man, we gotta get ready for it. We're talking about we're just gonna we're gonna become old and we're going to be just not in touch of the world anymore. I don't care. I'm already not in touch. I'm already. Who the fucking that he is. We're gonna like, dog's gonna be able to vote when they're gonna be like, well, I guess you know, like yeah whatever, I don't know he does. Who cares. Imagine a day that you can't own a dog anymore. As there people that's gonna be crazy because they've been we won't. We won't see that, I hope not. Uh something's wrong, let me just do it. No, like it's not this is the last page, but it's not like look at it. Look it's not it's stuff that's already been said, and I'm not sure what the fuck happened. I don't understand. It's stuff that it's already go go to the go to the inn, for example. Yeah, aking a haphazard Oh weird. Yeah, maybe finally left No, because like it's not even what It's not even what I started off with, because I was started trying to figure out like where I left off, and I'm like, wait a minute, what the fuck happened? I think uh, I literally boomed it like an old man and just fucking the filters are probably all fucked over the what happened? I get it wrong too, So no, it's it's fine. It's just not it's not it must be in a it's not a page. It was stuck on page two, but it glitched. I guess, Oh, is that what happened? Yeah, already here, I'll just do it. How dare you?
Speaker 2: Wage slave? Wage slave? Five eighty three, Oh, reshingle the roof.
Speaker 1: The toppler of the idea of throwing your ass over your head and then you start moving fast, all right? Wage slave five eighty three. Uh.
Speaker 2: Pepi Brothers report jd Vance has sexual relations with Cherry from Peep's playhouse.
Speaker 1: Don Doncerson, here's a good question. Bye, and that's it. Or you would be a good cut and come bounce and be talking back into pepo u. Huh No, I left off at the verily one. I think, oh, I don't know, you have to there's a barely one on. Yeah, it will be the next one.
Speaker 2: I think Gage six DJ whatever you do, do not give me a beat, pep. Sometimes I wipe and that it feels like getting gum out of my hair with a napkin in the Yukuza series. Okay, wait there was a vet oh verily, I see. Yeah, the first Church of Keith David. First time subscriber, first time question asker, Chris, please cover American idiot.
Speaker 1: That's where we left off.
Speaker 2: I've seen the cum man. Jerry free Rose, spread your cheek so I can shit in your ass. Blake eight nine six radiohead, nice Peen back off brat summer. It's time for Liam Payne falls Shirtman merch. But it's just jamiir Kui Alaska and oilfield trash Texas status old young young Sheldon beaten in front of a live audience. Uh, tickle my ass hairs, Pearl jam Jeremy's busting on my face. Nice, Oh my god, Oh it's nicky ziggy. What happened to Paul Joseph Watson? Did he die or finally come out of the closet?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's a good question.
Speaker 2: He became a he just became his hands. They finally usurped the rest of the giant hands. Now, yeah, he's just a pair of He looks like Masterhand. He's Masterman from Smash Yeah, okay, alright, fair enough, preheated toast, Sorry, miss Jackson, badly brave, seriously black Atherian orange Man, Hunter napram melpous one and rounding at our list.
Speaker 1: King, King of half Hansard, King of Gizzard Wizard. He's the King de Ka King Gizzard in the Gizzard Gizzard. Nice. Alright, let's get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: Alright, bye bye, everybody. Have a happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: I think God speed every bad day as