Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: As a clock strikes thirteen, it's Tuesday, the tenth of September. He're of our Lord twenty twenty four. Well, tonight is the big event, and so it is a pageant, and it's a lot of theater. We're gonna start with that. We're gonna show you the other theater. We're going to show you the polls back and forth. As I said yesterday, it truly is a horse race now, and you can bet on it, not just in Vegas, but you can bet on it with the futures markets. And so you'll want to watch it tonight so that you can get those bets placed. Maybe you can win some money. We're gonna start with that. We also have some very strange we now have the neo robot is now spending some time at people's homes. Yeah, we are starting to live in some really strange times. We'll talk about the implications of it, even from their own PR video. There's some huge implications about this, of course, and we'll be right back. Stay with us. Yes, tonight's big event. It's like the Super Bowl, the Grand Slam, WrestleMania all rolled into one. As a matter of fact, we get a solicitation for an interview from a book company and they're selling this book, Trump's Sandbox. It's for kids. I look at this, it's like, uh no, no, we're not going to do that. But you know, you can fit so many different people into that sandbox. It truly is amazing. It kind of reminds me. And this was sent to me by a listener doctor Fauci. How a boy from Brooklyn became America's favorite doctor. And if you look at this, there's Fauci, and I guess he's thinking back to that time in Bedford Falls where he was working at the pharmacy place. Fauci's pharmacy is a matter of fact, that shows on here and as a delivery boy, I guess. And in his version of the story, he's the one who actually puts the poison in consciously and takes it to the people. It isn't that he stops the pharmacist who's grieving over his lost son. No, if doctor Fauci actually puts the poison in and delivers it science, he got some science for you, right, just what you would Well, anyway, we got the Trump sandbox. And of course as you watch the debate, if you do, because you know you want to get your bets in on the futures market. If you watch it, just keep this in mind.
Speaker 2: Pageant. We need a theme, a song, some visuals we need.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a pageant. It's a paget. It's a pageant, that's what it is. It's Miss America in your birth part. Yeah, It'smiss American your Burke parts, or it's Miss America you're Donald Trump. And uh, I don't know if he's going to be checking out La La Harrison the dressing room beforehand, like I used to have the other parties. But she's got her own thing going. She's got a guy dressed up in a wig in high heels and a podium and lights and all this other kind of stuff, you know, just to help La La to get into them. Man, they've got to go all kinds of extra preparation. Is what happens when you pick people like Lala and Biden who can't tie their shoes to be a spokesperson. That's there. But I think it's not just it's not just whygg the dog. It is also what Thomas Massey had to say about the whole budget process, and I would.
Speaker 3: Call on mister Massey, can we be honest with the American people about what's going on here?
Speaker 4: This is political theater.
Speaker 3: I'm going to call out both sides right here. It's all posturing as fake fighting. We all know where it ends up. This is groundhog Day. I don't care if the Democrat is a speaker or Republican is speaker. We always get a cr in September, and then we get an omnibus because there's a twist on that we might get the omnibus before Christmas, but if we're not good, it comes after Christmas. But that's what's going to happen. And in the meantime it's political theater. You know, we've got it's good theater. We've got great writers. I wish they'd just come.
Speaker 2: Up with a new plot.
Speaker 4: It's the same plot every fiscal year.
Speaker 1: What should we be doing?
Speaker 3: It's already been discussed. We should have done twelve separate bills. We should have done twelve separate bills. But again, whether Democrats are in controller or Republicans are in control, we never do the twelve separate bills. Why do we always spend at least as much as we did last year.
Speaker 4: And why do we never cut spending.
Speaker 3: It's because Democrats want to grow the welfare state and Republicans want to grow the military industrial complex. And we're eventually going to get together and they're both going to go up.
Speaker 4: I guarant damn tee it.
Speaker 3: And both parties are just fine letting the bureaucrats do their thing, which should be our thing. According to Article one, Section eight in the Constitution.
Speaker 4: We are empowered with these things.
Speaker 3: Most important of the things we do is the funding, and that's the big.
Speaker 4: Lever we have.
Speaker 1: Well, he nailed it, isn't he As the bureaucracies do their thing, which is really supposed to be our thing. As I've said for the longest time, they abdicated everything they do. We don't have taxation without representation, we have regulation without representation. So he says, yeah, this bill, of this omnibus bill, it should have been twelve separate bills. I guess I could say that about the presidential election. I should have started with twelve separate candidates. But they are predetermined what they're gonna do. We wind up with an omnibus election. They just put these two in the pot and you're gonna choose from them in the store. Sorry. Yeah, we should have had separate elections. We should have had debates, We should have had open ballots. We should when we're looking at these well, they're not even talking about issues. It's all about their personalities. That's the other thing about it. It's become such a high school student council melodrama. Discuss me. And I'm just as tired of this process as Thomas Messey is. You can call me a black pill, but it's experience. I've seen this before over and over again. It's a bad rerun. It's a bad remake straight out of Hollywood. Wag the Dog number twenty one or whatever, you know. I mean, it's ridiculous. What is happening with this? We have this, We should have as he said, you know, we should have had twelve separate bills. He said, See, part of the problem is as they talk about the omnibus bill, they put everything in there, and it's like, well, you take everything or everything, and that's the way it is the presidential candidates, and that's the way it is with everything in Washington. Quite frankly, even if we had twelve separate bills. Washington isn't the place. This is where I would have slight disagreement with Thomas Massey. Washington's not the place to get most things done. And I think he would say that as well. I mean, he understands what's going on in the bureaucracy, understands that Washington is involved in things that they should not be involved in. So I think he understands that. So we should have fifty different governments that are making different decisions about stuff where we actually have something of a say, and then subdivide that into a lot of more local governments where we have more of a say. And until you start working towards that, all the rest of this stuff, this pageant, this WrestleMania, this Grand Slam, this super Bowl, this is all just a distraction. And the same way that these debates over the amount of money that they're going to put us into debt, They're just going to conjure up the bills. Right, let's just we're not even going to run a printing press. We just reimagine the numbers, just poof. I just put it on the computer. As they said the other day, well you know you're printing a lot of money in the The FED chair at the time said, well, we're not actually printing the money, you know, we couldn't do that. I said, yeah, think about how much paper that would take. You can't even imagine it. So now it has to be paperless, the paperless fiat currency. It's got nothing, not even the paper is tangible. It's all just conjured up. It's magic money. That's the m empty the magic money theory. I know they say it's modern monetary theory, but it's magic money theory. They just conjure it up. And then it's like Mickey Mouse and the Sorcerer's Apprentice, you know, it's control and the bureaucracy just keeps bringing in more water and we're underwater already, but that doesn't stop them. And of course that won't be the discussion tonight. It'll be back and forth, it'll be personal, it'll be vindictive. So for six weeks, la LA's campaign has been running circles around Donald Trump's efforts, says Real Clear Politics. They've raised tons of money, energized their base, five hundred million dollars the first couple of weeks so far, then in August another three hundred and fifty folks. That's obscene, it's criminal. It truly is, as hl Menkin said, an advanced auction of stolen goods. And it is just the people just buying influence with her. And when we stop and think about it, if they're going to spend billions of dollars to buy these presidential candidates and the group that's around them, what does that tell you about what they're going to spend. Because they don't spend just ten times, they spend twenty thirty times what they actually take in. That's why so much money is flowing into Washington. The best investment you can make isn't a politician terms of return on investment, So that's going to turn out two or three trillion dollars being passed around as we have seen. That was what the whole Inflation Reduction Act was about. Biden just recently I think he said, well, okay, that was an inflation We worked on the Green New Deal, the Inflation Reduction Act. We should have called it what it really was. And then he abruptly stops not to talk about it being the Green New Deal. What it's not even the Green New Deal. It's the Green New steal massive transfer of wealth, trillions of dollars to people like Elon Musk your hero if you're a conservative, I guess, and I'm not the listeners who listen to this program, But if Elon Musk is your hero, you would have turned this program all of a long time ago, just like he did on Twitter. But yeah, it's these people who he's going to become the world's first trillionaire. He's on the path to do that in just a couple of years, especially because of these battery battery energy storage sites that are going to be used to back up the unreliable, unstable solar and wind power these battery energy storage sites, and it still won't be reliable, but it will be very, very, very expensive. As I point out yesterday, if you look at the cost of these things, you're looking at paying probably twenty eight times what you're paying right now. That's how you're going to own nothing. You'll own nothing, you won't even be able to get electricity better start to And the irony of all this stuff is that right now, you know they're selling the solar panels and stuff at below cost what it costs them blow costs for the price below costs for the energy that goes into him. It doesn't make any sense. But hey, you know, you can get some of your own power off the grid, so that's not a bad idea. That's just the grid is being destroyed. Make sure you're not dependent on the grid. It's all I can say. Whatever you do, don't dependent on the grid because they're destroying that. You know, these sources of power are more expensive, for sure, but you can get independent of the grid, and that's a benefit for you one way or the other. The time has come for Trump to make the sale. So it's real clear politics. Despite his lack of focus and Harris's early momentum, polls continue to show a close race. Why is that because she is so radically left. That's the real aspect of it. By the way, I got to kick out of the way he said theater, That's the way I used to That's why he Karen was from New York and it was a source of endless amusement for me to listen to her her heavy New York accent. It was very endearing. I got to kick out of it, and she got a kick out of the way that I talked as well. She thought it was funny that I said theater, and she said, well yeah, And I said, well, how do y'all say it the theater? That's how she says it. So, yeah, he's not from New York either. He's from Good Tucky. But anyway, we had I guess opposites a tract to some degree, but definitely were soulmates and virtually everything else except the way we talked. Debates are more often lost than one. He says, so, and it really is this. This, This has been Trump's election to lose from the very beginning, and he's working really hard and very diligently to lose it because he just keeps coming out with vicious personal attacks, which if he wants to make that kind of stuff and make those points that ought to be done by surrogus, but no, he's got to do it himself. Why because he's a deeply wounded narcissist capable of acting except out of his own perceived self interest. And that's the problem. He perceives it as his self interest. I don't think he's going to listen to any advisors. So for Trump, this person said it real clear politics. What he needs. What he needs is a chance to unveil a strong, disciplined message. Well, he doesn't have a strong he doesn't have a message, and it's not strong and it's not disciplined. You know, it's his message depends on he's over here focusing on minutia. He doesn't have what George H. W. Bush said, that vision thing. He doesn't have that vision thing for instance, right, instead of a broad economic policy where we need to go, what he does is he focuses so much on the minutia no tax on tips. Oh okay, well that's an economic policy.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is some detail that would be there. Detail, but of course he's not going to necessarily deliver on But she jumps on it as well. And as I said, if both of them agree on it, and the Democrats and Republicans agree, and let's just do it. In California, you had Republicans call the Democrats bluff. They said, let's do the no tax on tips and the Democrats shut that down. And so that's really what Mike Johnson should do as a matter of fact, that though the bigger issue, see it's not no tax on tips. The bigger issue is why are you growing the irs giving it eighty billion dollars when it's budget is thirteen Why are you giving it seven times it's current budget? What's that about? How are you weaponizing both parties, weaponizing the irs against us while they say, oh, well, we won't do any tax on tips. All you waiters and waitresses and all the working people out there, shouldn't you be happy about this? And it only affects a small portion of them, of course, it's all a portion of those of us who work on this. But what's the economic policy? Is the economic policy to say that we're going to have massive tariffs of sixty percent, that's not an economic policy. That's chaos and destruction. First of all, he could never do something it's absurd. He could never do something that large, and if he did, some kind of a shock to the system. And you know, he needs to talk about why we need to gradually transition to no internal taxes and only taxes at the border. But it's got to be a gradual transition. And if he jumps into this all at once, of course, the big issue is adding those taxes and not taking off what we currently have. Which if you're going to do taxes at the border tariffs, why do you need to grow the internal revenue service, Why do you need to grow that by factor of seven? So he doesn't address that none of this stuff is real, that the message is phony. It simply is this is phony from both of them. They don't have any policies. They're not strong, they're not disciplined, they're not principled, they don't have a plan. There is no plan. The plan is I need to be in the white House. That's it. This is like some childish two year old. Well, the plan is I just need to be in the White House because I can save you and she'll kill you or vice versa. So debate messaging should reflect the campaign's central theme, he says, assuming a campaign has one, he says, that's right, does it? Yeah, I don't know what Trump's theme is, now I do know what Lama's theme is, kill the babies. Kill the babies, women, and free yourselves from children. And it doesn't matter what you have to do the babies to kill them. Just don't pay attention, don't look at And of course the Republicans plan is to just passively set by and say we're not for as much of whatever the Democrats are for as they are, we're for less of whatever they want, that's their plan. A little bit less, a little bit less. So he says the first words out of Trump's mouth should frame the election as a choice between his record and the Biden Harris record. This's gonna be Trump's version of Ronald Reagan's famous debate line, are you better off than you were four years ago? But that's not if he's got a theme. His theme is revenge, right, that's perhaps his theme. So she's about killing babies, he's about getting personal revenge. It's great, and quite frankly, that didn't work out that well with Hillary. Her theme was I'm with her. It's my turn, and basically that's what Trump is doing this time around. It's my turn to come back. You're with me. It's all about me, me, me. Trump also needs to make the case that Harris is too far left. That should be pretty easy. But again, is he don't want to talk about any policy. He should cite specific policies that she has supported. Biden went along with the progressive left, but Harris will be there champion. He could say something like that, that's what real clear politics says. So Biden just went along with them, but she's a true believer. She was out there in front of as the most liberal senator at the time. Ranking she wants to ban cars, she wants to do Hillary Claire, she wants to do all of the radical, radical Marxist leftist things that are out there. And I would just say, if I was advising him, and just tell everybody that La La is Biden's leftover. She's left and she wants to be over you. She's the leftover from the Biden or you could say she's Willie Brown passed me around. Anyway, you know, you could just attack her her basis of getting into politics and what her success has already been about. You know, Willie Brown passed me around. The most important thing that Trump should do is to shut up its real clear politics, the limits. And this is why this fight was so important. That's why she fought but then gave up. She wanted those mics open so she could hector him and so get him flustered, and so that he could basically hang himself by what he says. By shutting the mic off to try to protect Biden from getting flustered, it actually worked greatly to Trump's advantage in the first debate. And so they decide, well, we'll take the opposite approach, because she can heckle him, and she can laugh at him and all the rest of the stuff, and they didn't. So now there's going to be time limits and there's going to be microphones off when it's when you're finished speaking, your time is up. And that should help him. That should give him a little bit of discipline perhaps, or at least make it seem like he's got a more disciplined message. There's no reason for him to bring up his criminal cases. These are potential traps that Harris will have ready made retorts for all of them. He's already telegraph that I'm a prosecutor. I lock up people like you you fell in. Right, she'll goad him on all this, and you know you and I know what these trials are about. And so what do you ought to do if she takes that line? He ought to say, Yeah, we know what it's about. We know that it's about political persecution. And you've had a lot of experience with this, haven't you Look at what you did to David de Leighton when he exposed planned parenthood, and it's murder for higher that would be a knock it out of the Park approach. He could slam this political persecution thing down her throat and the abortion issue at the same time, showing it for what it is, trafficking and murder and baby parts. But he won't do that, of course. Well, anyway, Harris expects him to be a rambling, disruptive character. But if instead he's rational and concise and his attacks are coherent and focused dreamond it says, not his usual word, solid of overstatements and distractions, he could force Harris off of her game. So Harris should employ two techniques that could throw Trump off the stride. One of them is humor. Make a joke and just laugh incessantly, and they don't have to answer any questions, right, just laugh it all off. That's not a bad strategy for her. It's reprehensible, but it's not a bad strategy. Neither Hillary Clinton nor Joe Biden effectively used wit against Trump in previous debates. See that they should have read. Hillary Clinton, you know, even loved the Rules for Radicals by Saul Olensky, and that's one of his key rules. Ridicule is the most effective weapon, he said. He said, there is no defense against it. That would be perfect for her to ridicule Trump over whatever. She make it up, even but she ridicules him and laughs at him. That would be very effective. The second is for Harris to make her points in the form of questions. As a lawyer and a senator, she knows how to do this. Nothing prohibits candidates from posing questions to the audience in the form of statements like Ronald Reagan, are you better off than you were four years ago? That's essentially what they're talking about. So the other thing that I find interesting, of course, is the calendar of all this, and of course that was a big part of the deliberate orchestrated thing to put Trump in, get Biden out, put La La Harris against him. That was all orchestrated for a very long time. They planned all this stuff. And so when we look at these late starting dates, we have been about a week early. Voting begins in about seven states. In about a week to ten days. North Carolina would have started already except for the RK lawsuit, which, by the way, in an update, as they said on Friday, Associated Press said that RFK Junior got kicked off. Well, that was the first judge said that. Then later in the day, you had an appeals court judge who said no, he's on and they never updated their article. They just left it as he's he's still that he was still on the ballot. That judge said you can get off of the ballot, okay. So it was an RFKJ one when and also in Michigan he won. So that was a story late on Friday, but the mainstream media associated propaganda AP Drudge, they didn't want to report that. Yesterday the Supreme Court in Michigan had a ruling and they said you got to stay on the ballot. And as I said, I think a lot of this stuff they're overestimating how the influence of RFK Junior. I don't think it's going to have that much influence. As I said, as people get close to the election, they revert back to their political tribalism. It always happens every time around. It doesn't matter how much they dislike the Republicans or the Democrat, they will always go back if they identified with the Republicans or Democrats, always go back. More than half of the support that you see on independence and third party candidates will evaporate at the very end and they start to they make that decision they're going to support the person the party that they've always been affiliated with. Then they start to become rabidly pro Trump or pro La La. I've seen it personally with friends and things like that, people going from Trump's a murderer. Trump needs to be in jail. I'll never vote for that guy to Trump twenty twenty four on Facebook. Right. See this kind of stuff all the time, is like, Wow, I need to get some spine and a backbone to go along with some critical thinking here. But when we look at the vice presidential debate that's going to start October first, and there'll be already, you know, a half dozen states where the vote, well, voting will already have started. Pennsylvania, as a matter of fact, starts September sixteenth, so it's next Monday, not even a week from now, they will start voting in Pennsylvania. So we're getting quite close, thankfully, and we don't have to put up with us maybe too much longer. Of course, it'll never stop. The politics will never stop. Lala Harris is now secluded a hotel with a Trump impersonator. Strange Bedfellows, isn't it. H Harris's campaign as she's that major career at strange bedfellows. Harris's campaign has got her in a hotel and on a fake stage with a Trump impersonator. Now that's something that I would pay to see. I would like to see her debating somebody from Saturday Night Life, for example. At least have some humor in it. They've got the lights, they've got it set up like it's a studio, they got the stage that even brought in somebody who's dressed and acting like the former president. Something said he had an orange wig, and it's like, no, his wig is not orange, his skin is orange. So and they're drawing Harris so that she can function without cheating notes. And she's not going to have her her her security animal with her Tim Waltz. She's got to do this solo. I mean, this is you know, this is really going to be difficult for her, something she hasn't done since becoming the nominee. And she hasn't done a single interview, not a press conference. Well she did have one interview, but she took along her comfort animal with her Tim Walls and without being able to go Trump into sound bite traps because the muted microphones ruled that Harris campaign failed to get changed. The polls are once again showing Trump leading Harris in the crucial states. That's right, Where is the thing? What? Yeah, let's talk about the horse race. Nate Silver, he's switching. So Nate Silver at five thirty eight has now changed horse This is again in midstream. You know, it's just a couple of weeks ago that he was saying and this is absolutely la la Harris all the way, and now he switched. And it's kind of interesting when you look at this. This is the data here, I can see why he switched. This is what they're talking about in terms of his probability. And what Nate Silver does is he doesn't look at the opinion polls, and that kind of gives you an insight into maybe the popular vote. That's not the way we elect presidents. It's state by state, and so he looks at it state by state. And so there's a lot of states that are just you know, in the tank for one candidate or the other, and then there's the so called battleground states that possibly could move from one to the other. And so when you look at this, the blue line, of course is Harris and the red line is Trump. They have switched the colors so that we embrace communism. Wouldn't want to have the Marxist commie Democrats as read. That would be a little bit too Wait a minute, I think I know what's going on here, So we become the red team. And so when you look at this, you know, there's a bell shaped curve for Harris, and Trump has flattened her curve at this point in time, and then he is an inverted bell shaped curve. So he was quite a bit above her, then she got above him, and now she's quite a bit below him. And so when you look at it, he breaks it down. He says, here's the electoral college probability sixty four to thirty five percent, and he actually goes higher in some of the simulations that he does. The popular vote shows it going to La La Harris fifty five, actually fifty six to forty four, but it shows the electoral college at sixty four to thirty five percent probability, and saying that Trump could get two hundred and eighty one electoral college votes to her two hundred and fifty six. Was it something like two hundred and seventy You need something like that anyway, and the popular vote share shows her is forty nine point seven and him at forty nine point one. So again, you know, you have to take into consideration the state by state thing, and so he does that. He looks at the state by state, the swing states, the Magnificent seven, I guess we could call them. Pennsylvania trumphead sixty four, thirty six, Michigan Trump ahead fifty four forty six, Wisconsin trumphead fifty three, forty seven, Arizona Trump seventy seven, twenty three, North Carolina Trump seventy five to twenty five. We have a do we have a winner? Yet? Of course we're weeks away and anything could happen, Like tonight, who knows what'll happen. And they're not done. They've got some tricks up their sleeve. So, as they said before, people pointed out before at this point against Trump, Clinton was doing much better than La La Harris and Trump was doing much mean, Biden was doing much much better than La La Harris is doing. So you know, the trend is even to go down for her, and then we come into the issues. You know, what issues is she going to talk about? You know, will Trump really talk about the issues and really talk about the fact that she used to be Indian but now she's black. Yeah, Harris's campaign dodgees Axios. Axios is a very friendly mainstream left stream publication, but she doesn't want to do any interviews with anybody. Part of it is because she's flip flopping back and forth on really key issues. They wanted to ask her questions about the EV mandate. She says, I don't support mandating EV's anymore. And so then they followed up and they said, well, you know, can we even get a comment from the people who are really running the campaign. I know she doesn't know anything. I know she's not going to do an interview with us, but can we get a statement from the campaign itself? No? No, They never responded. And so when we look at the cars, the cars are part of the other big problem that they've got, which is the economy and inflation. This was sent to me by listener. He s here's an example of bidonomics. Eleven thousand, six hundred and sixty four dollars increase in five years. He said that he got a twenty nineteen Honda Odyssey and he shows the price there and said, I just priced it out for a twenty twenty four Honda Odyssey and eleven thousand dollars more. It went from thirty five thirty thirty yeah, thirty five, thirty six to forty seven and change change being six hundred ninety four dollars and forty three cents. That's the big issue, right, and that's the big issue with EV's as well. And he's not even looking at an EV. I mean, if he had priced in an EV, here's a here's a Honda, and here's a Honda EV. You know that's much much worse than that. Harris's campaign won't say whether she supports requiring automakers to build only electric or hydrogen vehicles by twenty and thirty five, a position she took during her campaign when she was running for present four years ago, but of course she does. It's all about the green deal, the green steal. On August the twenty eighth, Axios asked the Harris campaign, not her, but just the campaign people who are actually running stuff, to clarify her position whether she would sign or be to a bill she co sponsored in twenty nineteen. On Tuesday afternoon, Harris's campaign and ultimately declined. To comment, no interviews, no press conference, no comments, no policy statements. They are running freight okay because they are such radical leftists. Will Trump expose that? Or will he start getting petty and personal? Four issues la la has made changed her position on New York Times pointed out that in their poll of the weekend showing that Trump was ahead, forty seven percent of respondents viewed Harris as quote too liberal or progressive. Forty seven percent say she's too liberal or progressive. Only thirty two percent viewed Trump as too conservative? How could anybody view him as conservative? What is he trying to conserve? No? Anyway? You know, when you look at what Dana Bash did with her, the only interview that she sat down to do pre recorded, not lie. She's got her for animal with her Tim Waltz there and since that's not enough, CNN's Dana Bash says, well, you know, you've been all over the map with these things. You reverse yourself a lot of key issues. What are some of the reasons why did you do this? Was it because of this? Was it because of that? Was it because of this other thing? Actually gave her a multiple choice. Here's some excuses that you can give me. I'll take any of these excuses. Lala wasn't smart enough to do that.
Speaker 5: Speaking, How should voters look at some of the changes that you've made, that you've explained some of here in your policy. Is it because you have more experience now and you've learned more about the information? Is it because you were running for president in a Democratic primary? And should they feel comfortable and confident that what you're saying now is going to be your policy moving forward?
Speaker 6: Dana, I think the most important and most significant aspect of my policy perspective and decisions is my values have not changed. You mentioned the Green New Deal. I have always believed, and I've worked on it, that the climate crisis is real, that it is an urgent matter to which we should apply metrics that include holding ourselves to deadlines around time. We did that with the Implacent Reduction Act. We have set goals for the United States of America and by extension, the globe around when we should meet certain standards for reduction of greenhouse gas emissions. As an example, that.
Speaker 1: Value has been isn't that great? See she's in sync around the globe. As a matter of fact, you know, part of the problem in Italy and Germany and other places are complaining, said, you know, we got this twenty thirty five deadline. Where'd that come from. It's a global conspiracy that she's a part of. She's parroting that global conspiracy, just like Trump did with the warp speed and locked down all the rest of the stuff. These people walk, both of them walk and lockstep with the globalists. That both of them are on board with the global agendas. Just one of them. You can see it, one of them. You can as a matter of fact, that she's doing it. She says, well, you know, I've always been about the Green New Deal, and so we did the Inflation Reduction Act, just like I said earlier. Biden said, well we did the Inflation Reduction Act. We should have called it what it was, and he was talking about the Green New Deal. So both of them talk about the Green New Deal, the Green New Steel, and they both of them equate it to the so called Inflation Reduction Act, which is exactly right. But in all of this, what she's saying essentially is well, I'm on board with the global agenda, I'm on board with the Green Steel, and I'll say and do anything I need to my values haven't changed. I'm just telling people different stories right now. Because she is a fracking liar. She fracking is one of the issues that she's changed on. That's what he should call. You are a fracking wire. We must guard against what is a clear crisis in terms of the climate. She said, Now to do that, what we've accomplished thus far, the Inflation Reduction Act, it's going to be, she says, what we've done to invest, by my calculation, probably a trillion dollars over the next few years. That's why I call it the Green Steel. It's a grift, it's a transfer of wealth. We've already done trillions of dollars to them. We're going to do even more trillions of dollars. The guy that they now love to hate, Elon Musk, is going to be one of the biggest benefactors of all this stuff because he's selling these battery energy storage sites. He got on the ground floor with that, pushing that out. But you know, it's a big transfer to their friends, trillions of dollars, and even to the people that they claim to hate. And then we have the border crossings. You know, it was interesting in the twenty presidential run. I remember calling it when they had the big crew of Democrat candidates and they ask them at one point in time, do you think we ought to decriminalize the border crossings? And they all raise their hand yes, and said, well, they just admitted that it's a crime to cross the border illegally. They don't want us to call the people who are committing crimes crossing the border illegally. They don't want us to call them illegal, but they just call them illegal. So during a primary debate, she also raised her hand to say that healthcare plans should include coverage for undocumented migrants. When she says health care for all and welfare for all, what she and the Democrats mean is for all of the world, because we are the only country that can just conjure money out of nowhere and never have to pay it back. But the world is waking up to that scam and it's going to come crashing down. She says, Well, we have laws and they have to be followed, and they have to be enforced, and they address and deal with people who cross our borders illegally, and there should be consequences. She said, so were there consequences for the Haitians? For example.
Speaker 6: That is why also, starting with our administration, we gave TPS temporary protected status oh TPS migrants fifty five thousand, and then more recently we extended temporary protected status to over a hundred TPS patient migrants for that very reason that they need support, they need protection.
Speaker 1: I always wondered what TPS diod for.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you apparently didn't put one of the new cover.
Speaker 1: Sheets on your GPS reports. Oh yeah, I'm sorry about that. I forgot.
Speaker 4: Mm.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you see, we're putting the cover sheets on all TPS reports now before they go out.
Speaker 1: Did you see the memo about this? Yeah, that's from Lalla. I have the memo right here. I just forgot. But it's not chipping out till tomorrow, so there's no problem. Yeah. If you could just go ahead and make sure you do that from now on, that would be And I'll go ahead and make sure you get another copy of that memo. Okay, yeah, no, I heard the memo.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 4: It's right, Phil.
Speaker 1: If you don't fill out that TPS report, how we're going to get these Haitians in. I mean, we got twenty thousand of them in Smithfield, Ohio. But they're living with the Simpsons cheek to jowl, I guess in Smithfield. But how we're going to get more of them? Man, if you don't fill out your TPS report. I always wondered what that was anyway. The electric vehicle mandate. When Aris was a Senator, she co sponsored a bill that would require automakers to build strictly electric or hydrogen vehicles by twenty thirty five. That's exactly the magic number that all of the globalist leaders are doing. Wow, it's like they got together some meeting or something and set up a plan that they didn't tell us about. Wow, it's going to require Oh, you mean mandate mandate, you mean central planning of the economy? You mean car prohibition? Yeah, you see. It isn't that she just doesn't like ice ic at the border. She doesn't like ice in your car either. The internal combustion engine. No ice. That's that's just the does get these selviies. I should have gone to the DNC and sold no ice shirts. Now most of them would have thought that it was the border, but there would have been a few that were a little bit more savvy. We're like, yeah, no internal combustion engine. I want that as well, and no fuel, no fuel for the ice cars because of global warming. You don't want to give any money to ice and archive version of her campaign. She pledged one carbon neutral electricity on all new buses, heavy duty vehicles, vehicle fleets. The page also indicated support for requiring one hundred percent of new vehicles to be zero emission by twenty thirty five. When they talk about zero this and zero that, zero population growth, zero emissions, zero carbon, this is the tautalitarian intolerance of the central planners. You should give zero tention, zero support anybody who says zero anything. That's what these people are all about. They're about zero population. That's the fundamental issue. And of course there'll be zero fuel for the existing cars as well. And then this other article also recounts faying, you know, Axios tried the early September week ago. They tried to get this her to clarify this, but they won't even talk about it. And then that brings us to another one of our flip flops. Medicare for all, Medicare for all people of Earth, people of Earth. I come to serve mankind. The old Twilight zone thing, right, I found out it was a cookbook. Yeah, well they got a cookbook approach. It's called Cloud and Piven. It's a cookbook approach to destroy us, to destroy our economy. All everybody gets medicare. All people get medicare. It's all going to be paid for by Uncle Sugar, and Uncle Sugar is just going to conjure up the credits on his computers and everything would just be fine. This is also something that has been around for a very long time, thirty one years ago.
Speaker 8: So here we are in nineteen ninety three, fifty years after the chairman introduced the Chairman's father introduced the first legislation. We are still wrestling with many of the same issues and the same problems that previous generations have work done. The difference is that today our system has many problems that have gotten increasingly expensive, and the difficulties of delivering health care in a cost effective way is making a challenge to the fiscal integrity of the federal and state governments, to businesses, to individuals across the country. Now is our chance to beat the historical odds and give the American people the health security they need.
Speaker 1: You're trying to run this not even so much as compassion but as fiscal imperative, I'm going to be fiscally responsible. Well, it's mettercare for all people of Earth will be the thing that will fiscally take us down the fiscal drain. And this whole single payer thing that means as nobody pays, single payer means that the government will run all your health care workout for you. Under Trump in twenty twenty, and of course, notice what happened. Trump was the one who was there not just locking us down, putting out ventilators to kill people and vaccines to kill people, but he was also laying down the foundation, you know, laying down the initial universal basic income stuff to get people accustomed to that, and then setting up all of the incentives for the hospitals to kill people based on bribing them. They just point at somebody and I'll give you thirteen thousand dollars. I'll give you twenty percent bonus on everything that you do. Yeah, what kind of a single payer is that pay everybody everywhere for everything? No problem at all. So again, Nate Silver, who has just reversed this. He runs the five thirty eight thing, and it's tied I think to the New York Times. Maybe it's an independent. He's got his Silver bulletin newsletter that he puts out there. Nate Silver does and like I said, before, he goes anywhere from his simulations, the one that I showed you earlier, the snapshot that was there in terms of the polls, that's a sixty five thirty five. But he runs it through various scenarios in his simulation again doing a state by state thing, and this is the most positive one for La La Harris. It goes as much as seventy eight twenty two in favor of Trump in his terms of his simulations. So he said she had she missed the big opportunity. One campaign decision he said cost her all of this stuff. What would that be? He says, there one big mistake could cost her the election. Well, it's putting Tim waltson because it showed that she was part of the radical radical radical left five point thirty eight founder said that she blew quote blew one big opportunity to track to the center with her selection of Tim Waltz rather than Josh Shapiro out of Pennsylvania showed nearly half of forty seven, nearly half of the people the New York Times Paul, but I didn't mentioned before. Nearly half forty seven percent think that she's too liberal, a reflection of her abortive twenty twenty presidential campaign. Interesting choice of words from the New York Post her abortive campaign. She aborted her campaign once before. I guess that was her choice to make a woman's choice to abort her campaign. You know, back in the early days of Russian Vah, he used to do call abortions, I don't like what you're saying, make this noise and hang up on people. People thought that was too edgy, and Rush pulled it back. He became a lap dog of the Republican Party after he went to you know, he was pretty critical of George H. W. Bush had him when he reversed himself and read my lips, no new taxes, and he did the biggest tax increase we'd ever had at that point in time. He had a commercial where he audio commercial where George H. W. Bush is heard running up to the top of the White House and looking at the weather vein to see which way the wind is blowing and then raising taxes. So it was very damaging and George H. W. Bush invited him to the White House met him and carried his bags so he could sleep in the Lincoln bedroom. And you know, they just did like some kind of a brain transfer or something with him. At that point in time, he was owned by them. And I've seen it happen to the guy that I used to work for as well. So it's what it be too harsh for us to talk about campaign abortions. Should we do a campaign abortion they stick people? Should we say that her campaign should just be torn apart limb by limb? Oh, you can't say that. I mean, that's the reality for what they do to babies, but you can't talk about that in a metaphorical sense even. Oh, it's just too harsh, too harsh. Well, Trump said, saving babies at six months, six weeks, it's too harsh. Her campaign that year was run by in twenty nineteen by people who seemingly thought that Elizabeth Warren was a right winger, wrote Nate's silver I think Walts was a decent enough pick on his own mares because Nate is a lefty Democrat, soh yeah, I don't know. He doesn't have any problem with her, But it's just a you just flew your flag. Everybody sees where you're coming from. Now they see that you're waltzing with the radical left. So but he does make a good support dog. He saw that. When he's doing an interview, he's sitting there and he's nodding his head. Yes, yes, I agree with her whatever she says. Whenever she is forced to do an interview, in her one and only interview, he's there as a very good little support animal. So I guess you know, she got what she wanted from him. So what is her next move? You know, the polls have gone too, She's gone down like this, and Trump has gone down and then back up again. So now what do they do? Well, I think the obvious next move is for her to become president before the election. Right, That's going to be about the only thing she can do in this game to keep the momentum. And look, understand, they picked these people knowing that whoever of these two win, they'll be their lap dogs. And they just have them. They have them compete against each other. It's the same thing that DARPA and the intelligence community did with the internet companies and social media companies that they funded in a late nineties when the switching circuitry started, you know, giving people the bandwidth that they needed. They poured a lot of money into several different companies and then they let them compete. And that's what they're doing with the politicians, because either one of these people will do whatever the globeless want, whatever they so called deep state, the intelligence community, the military industrial complex, big business, big pharma, their lap dogs for all of those interests. But what does she do in terms of competition. Well, the thing that she can do to take the narrative back is become president. I think that will be the October surprise. They'll wait closer to the end of the election because as you saw with this, you know, you do something, you do the well, okay, now we're going to anoint her as the presidential candidate, and everybody gets to celebrate that and everything. So she gets a big bump. She'll get a big bump when they make her present and she'll they'll do that just before the election. Cash but El, who former Department of Defense Chief of Staff and deputy Director of National Intelligence under Trump. Cash Betel thinks that as well. He shared his belief that Biden might step down and hand the reins the presidency to his vice president and a carefully orchestrated political move designed to shield his embattled family. And this was very clear as well last week. Very strange turn of events, I guess. And if he didn't pay any attention, it's like, well, look at this we had Hunter Biden wanted to skip the trial and he just admits guilt, just going to throw himself on the mercy of the court. Or maybe he knows that there's already a deal in place where Biden can step down and he can get a pardon from La La Harris, he and all of his family. Just look at the people. But Trump pardoned, did he pardoned julian A SiGe, No, Snowden, No, Ross Olbrick. No, he's saying he's going to pardon Ross Olbrick. Now, well, why didn't you do it? Then? You had so many people writing you asking you to do it. Ross's mom very involved in all of that. Didn't do any of that stuff. Marty Gottisfeld.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Now, all these people who were political prisoners, who were unjustly convicted, given extreme thing, and of course the biggest of all refused to pardon the January the sixthers who he had misled used fleeced and he and Alex you know, I mean, it's just amazing to me. So anyway, I think no, Remember, the Biden family will ever go to prison, said cash matel The tax trial that Biden Hunter Biden is now undergoing is total sham and a fraud. Of course, he admitted that he is guilty. Just let's not air that dirty laundry. Let's just go ahead and do that, and we'll take care of it with a pardon. He should have been charged with multiple serious felons years ago, but not going to mention the fact he's already a convicted felon. But Daddy's going to save him. He's never going to go to jail. There'll be a horse trade. Biden will leave or retire, and then you, la la are going to take the reins and once the election is over, you're going to pardon my son, my entire family, and myself. Because remember here's the king. Okay, this is cash Battel, and he was Trump's for Department of Defense chief of Staff, and he was deputy Director of the National Intelligence under Trump. He's part of the inner circle. He knows it. They all know it, just like Trump knew that he lost. Just finally admitted that they lost my whisker. But you know, I talked to Ken Block, who was hired to do the election stuff. He says, Yeah, they all knew that they lost. They just kept it going, lured the January, the six people in, and then left them twisting in the wind. I've said that all along, and I've given historical precedents about that. Gerald for pardoning Nixon before he was charged with anything, said well, I pardon him for doing this, this, and this, and so if you charge him, you can't do any you know, you can't can't charge him. These already been pardoned. And prior to that, the original Insurrection Act Andrew Johnson who took over from Abraham Lincoln when Lincoln was shot, and they put the Insurrection Act together to come after Confederates, and he pardoned them all. And so you don't have to wait until somebody is charged. And that's what cash Betel says. You know, people inside the Trump administration knew this as well. They weren't ignorant of history or the law, he says, because remember, presidential pardons aren't just retroactive their perspective. So if you pardon someone, you pardon them for the entirety of the conduct that you include in the pardon paperwork, from here to infinity and beyond. So Trump guy, Trump's guy knew this. Everybody knew it. They knew this about the January the sixth people. So why didn't Trump pardon them? Because he's not standing between you and the evil Democrats. You're standing between him and the evil Democrats. He will throw his supporters under the bus. This whole thing was orchestrated from the beginning, with people like Roger Stone and Alex Jones, and I called it from the very beginning. And I'm proud to say that I stood up to him at his network and that's why he fired me. He didn't fire me because he's out of money. No, no, no, he hasn't me this stuff. It wasn't paying me that much to bankrupt him. But yeah, he fired me because I posed him on this stuff. I'd do it again, and I continue to do it. And whenever I do it, I'm called a disgruntled former employee. I was disgruntled when I was there as an employee. I posed him when I was there. He threw these people to the Democrat wolves. He and Trump Trump could apart, and of course nothing ever happened to the two of them really, so RFK Junior, So the Republicans have become the Party of the common Man? Well have they?
Speaker 2: Have they?
Speaker 1: Really? Or have the Republicans become the Democrats so much so that R. F. K. Junior is comfortable with them and the Democrats have become the Marxists. That's my perspective. It has always been my perspective. And as I said before, he is now going to remain on the ballot in Michigan. But I don't think that's going to make any difference. Frankly, I like I said before, people are going to fall back into this tribalism. And so we have a reporter calling Laala Harris out for her fake supporters at a rally. Well behind me, hundreds of CBS reporter are.
Speaker 7: Leaving and boarding shuttle buses.
Speaker 8: This was a departure for Kamala Harris leaving toss up States to come to him.
Speaker 1: Look at that all of these buses, you know, they could at least have hired them from different companies, so obvious that they're all part of this thing. She had a dozen buses there in New Hampshire. She did this. I think this is in Savannah. She had to bust people from up to four hours away to get them to a rally in Savannah, Georgia. One man said he was busted in from Atlanta, about a three and a half to four hour drive away from Savannah, Georgia. Everything about the Harris campaign is staged, managed and fake. But she does love buses, doesn't she, especially those yellow buses, And I imagine that fixation could be her downfall. It kind of showed just how fake this whole thing is that any attention to it, they realize the whole thing is fake. Well, we're going to take a break. I've been going on for about an hour, so I'm going to take a break here and we'll do a short commercial. We'll actually talk about the common Man. I'll give you my idea about what I think the common Man is about. It's about and you know, if you are familiar with the music, this is kind of a throwback to Fanfare for the Common Man by Aaron Colpan, done about the middle of the twentieth century, and of course Emerson, Lake and Palmer did a version of it. I started out I was going to do a cover of Emerson, Lake and Palmer's adaptation of a common Man. I wound up doing something else and I thought, well, let me make that into a commercial. So yeah, this is my opinion of what's going on with the common man. It's not Republicans and Democrats are nothing, have nothing to do with the interest of the common man. They are weaponized against the common man. The common man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created Common Past to track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com and we really do thank you for your support. Thank you Eric for the tip on Rockfan. I really do appreciate that. That's what it is, your voluntary contributions that fund this program. We have some people who support it, some things that we recommend, but it is really your voluntary contributions that are the bulk of our support here. And so please, like the stream, please help people to find this. It is difficult forbidden information for you to have. Not part of the club, not part of the tribes. I don't belong to either one of the tribes. As Jeralds lent To used to say, he's a political atheist. Well, I guess I am a political atheist when it comes to politics. I don't worship either of these parties, and I try to call them out for the idolatry and that is there, and to tell you that your life is really determined by your relationship with God and then after that your relationship with your family, with your neighbor, love God with all your heart and your neighbors, yourself, start to fix your society from the ground up. It's the only thing that's going to work. And all this stuff from the top down solution, it's just the biggest distraction, the biggest misdirection, the biggest red herring of all are these presidential elections. So you can find us Rock on Roku, on Rockfinn as well, but also on Roku. If you want to watch the program on TV, you can also search Forard on Roku. You can find it on Roku with a search engine still, so if you find it there, please rate that five stars. Give us a little bit more visibility there. Please, wherever you're watching the show, whether it's live or recorded, whether it's video or audio, please like the show. That really does help us, and it's something that only takes a second to do. Very important. So you'll find all the links to the show at the Davidnightshow dot com, as well as places where you can go to support us if you'd like to. We have cash app, We have subscribe Star, very important, Subscribe Star and a lot of different tiers that people can get into there at subscribe Star. That gives us a regular base of support. Zell if your bank supports it, that is something that happens right away and there's absolutely for now there's no fee at all on Zeal. We have a PO box if you would like to send a contribution that way. There's no fee on that either. But we do have several different places where you can support us. Cash app is another one of those, and we've gotten the program of the problems ironed out now with cash app, so it seems to be working fine.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I went through. I don't know what happened, maybe they updated it or something, but it was really kind of weird and funky for a couple of weeks joined strange stuff, and it's still occasionally is kind of strange for me to try to like when somebody sends a cash app thing about the only thing I can do is to hit a hard thing to acknowledge it. I try to do that, but it still gives me some issues with that sometimes. But it is working as far as the money goes, and so we really do appreciate your support. Let's talk a little bit about electric vehicles, because La La is talking about that. We now have an environmental the chairman of the Environment Agency. That is something in the UK. Is it government, is it? NGO? Doesn't really matter because they're all merged together on these things. His idea that electric vehicles are going to be banned for rivers is not based on the fact that they're going to crash through bridges like that Ford lightning that weighed nine pounds empty just went through a historical bridge that's been around for over a century. It went through the bridge vertically, not horizontally, and wound up in the river. Fortunately there was nobody canoeing or rafting underneath at the time because it is a very popular area for that, and fortunately the driver was able to get out. I don't know how he was able to get out, since you know, that's one of the key things that used to be an obsession with people in Europe that they would get trapped into their cars, and that's especially an issue with the electric cars, I would think, because all the windows now are power windows, and you get into the water and you lose your power like that, you can't get out of the car. It's hard to get out. So a lot of times the people in Europe will have a device that they can smack the window with and you know, it's a pointed device to shatter it so they can kick their way out, not be trapped in the car and dround. So the guy somehow he got out, I don't know, but glad that he got out. But what they're saying is not that we're going to have massively heavy trucks and things like that crashing through bridges into the water. It's not going to plute it that way. They're saying that the electric vehicles use because they're so heavy, they use up their tires much faster, they use up their brakes much faster, and so we're gonna have all this tire dust and break dust that's out there. I guess they're not too worried about all the electric car smoke when they catch fire, but yeah, we're gonna have all this dust, and it's going to wash off the roads into the rivers, and there's going to be even more pollution because they use these expendables up at a much faster rate. But look, if you start talking about this kind of stuff, just understand that they don't want everybody to have an electric car or electric truck. They don't want anybody to have a car or truck of any kind. All of this has been designed from the very beginning to have zero private transportation. That's what they want, a zero out. They don't want anybody to have a car or truck of any kind. They want to completely control transportation. And this has been very obvious to anybody who follows this going back for decades. I remember in Raleigh going to a student student council, that's what it's like, town council meeting, city council meeting, and they had some Marxist Democrat who had just come back from Russia, this is before Russia fell in nineteen eighty nine, bragging about how she just came back from the Soviet Union. She was able to go anywhere she wanted to in Moscow and it only cost her a nickel to ride the subway. And I said, well, it cost you everything. That costs the Russian people everything, not just a nickel, cost them their freedom to move and go where they want to go. That's the true cost of that kind of public transportation. Well, what she was trying to do was to build up a consensus for one of these monorail boondoggles, and Little Raleigh just ridiculous what these people about. But it was always about making you know, I'm going to offer you free stuff in a way that makes you dependent on the government. And the Democrats and the Republicans, many of them at every level. Everything they do, whether it's at local government or whether it's a federal government. Everything is designed to make you dependent on the government, and they do it with free stuff. That's why the stimulus checks were so reprehensible, because that was a precursor. It was conditioning for universal basic income. Oh yeah, don't you want some free cash. Here's some free cash from the government. Well, from the government, I'm here to help you. Italy has called on the EU to pause the gas gasoline car ban, the internal combustion engine ban, or to risk the collapse of the automobile industry in Italy. Well, they know that collapse is their desired outcome. They want to take us back into a feudal society. For those of us that survive for the most part, they want to go to zero population. European Union's twenty thirty five petrol car ban. Wait a minute, what an amazing coincidence that just happens to be the date that La La has chosen as a presidential candidate back in twenty nineteen. Let's get rid of all the internal combustion engines by twenty thirty five. The European Union wants to do that as well. The UN wants to do it as well. The Builderberg Group wants to do it the Davos Economic World Economic Forum, all the same agenda.
Speaker 4: How could that be.
Speaker 1: It's not a conspiracy. We can rule that out right from the beginning. Nobody is engaged. None of our leaders are engaged in a conspiracy. Only you, the little people through conspiracies. You're conspiracy theorist. And if you commit a crime, we're going to charge you with the crime, and with a conspiracy to commit that crime. You're the conspiracy theorist, not our leaders. Our leaders would never conspire with each other to come up with exactly the same date and to do exactly the same thing at the same time as Trump and Biden did throughout this whole charade of the pandemic. No, they would never do that. So there's been a growing unease across the continent about a slowdown and demand for electric vehicles. There's also how they're going to get us to buy these things at really inflated prices. By the way, there are also concerns of the Europe's car industry is falling increasingly behind manufacturers in China and even the US. Why it's the energy stupid, It's the price of energy stupid. They can't compete with China because China has been given an advantage with a Paris Climate Accord that they will always have far, far cheaper energy. They can't. They can't manufacture cars, they can't manufacture steel. They're closing all those factories down. Last week, car giant Volkswagen warned that it might close the factories in Germany for the first time ever, owing to issuy issues such as high energy prices. Well, that's no longer a theory, it is now a definite announcement. Yesterday, one person says Europe needs a pragmatic vision. It needs it. It's ideological vision has failed. You know, that vision thing that George H. W. Bush always talked about. Now they don't need a pragmatic vision. They don't need an ideological vision. They need a theological vision. You know, quite frankly, when I talk about the great replacement that's happening, the deliberate chaos and takedown our societies, that's happening everywhere where. They're talking about France or Germany, or Italy or the UK or the United States. These are really the leaders that God has put in place. At one point. You have just reading the other day when Solomon reached out to hire him to get supplies and workers and designers and artists and everything to build the temple as palace and everything. You respondents said, God must really love your people to give them a leader like you. Can you say that about Trump or La La or fill in the blank, any of them? Can you say that about any of the foreign leaders out there? He says about Macron or Trudeau, God must really love candadate to give them a leader like Trudeau. That's just dripping with sarcasm, isn't it. No people like Trudeau, Trump, Laala, Harris, Macron, all of these, Maloney, Maloney, Kier, Starmer, all of them, Dictator, Dan Gladys Bard, Jicklin. God doesn't love the West. These people are a judgment of us. We're not looking at the great replacement. We're looking at a great judgment of Western civilization that's going on here. God does judge nations and countries, and you know, as well as the individuals in him. That's why we are to pray for the peace of the country that we live in and work for that to happen, especially to pray for it because you know we're going to go through this bad time as well. We have our relationship with God, but it could be, you know, be difficult for us. Perhaps, so we could be better in terms of salt and light to make sure that doesn't happen. Maybe we could start having some of the people who are professing Christians actually pick up the Bible and read it instead of having HP lovecraft, sci fi horror conventions and ancient church buildings as they are doing up in the Northeast. Anyway, back to Volkswagen, the People's car, Volkswagen announced plans to shut down factories. It is a bellweather for the economy, says Deutsche Feldt right, and a letter to employees on Monday, bw's brand chief describe a situation as quote intense, extremely tense and beyond the scope of simple cost cutting measures. So Germany has fallen behind in terms of competitiveness the ten car brands that are part of the VW group, and understand that it is a big conglomeration company, just like General Motors. Over the years they've gone out and bought all these different car brands, even things like I think it's Bugatti, and you know a lot of extreme brands like that, you know, not just Doudy and the German brands and stuff. But it's really big, and so they've got ten different car brands that they brought in. You're probably going to see a lot of those disappear. They must be comprehensively restructured. Plant closures are no longer excluded, he said. VW fields compelled to terminate the employment protection agreement that's been in place since nineteen ninety four, thirty years. Here's the news there line pressnews dot com. To make matters worse for the six hundred and eighty thousand VW employees worldwide. Management it also feels forced to end its job security program, which has been in place since nineteen ninety four and prevents job cuts until twenty twenty nine. So it's going to be a big fight between the unions and the management. Probably because they had a deal they weren't going to fire anybody till twenty twenty nine, five years early. They got to do it. If such an industrial heavyweight has to close factories, it may be long overdue wake up call that Germany's economic policy measures need to be stepped up considerably, said one person. Another at a metal company in Germany. IG Metal said the decision quote shakes the foundation of Volkswagen, which is Germany's largest industrial employer in Europe's top car maker. Isn't interesting that they said twenty twenty nine back in nineteen ninety four. Could just be a coincidence, or it could be that the big corporations are in on this war against all of us. Well, we'll have to negotiate it in twenty thirty because by that time we'll have robots and we'll have all the rest of this stuff that's going to be there. So how is this going to be stopped? Well, you never know. You never know. God could stop any of this stuff at any point that he wants to. It really kind of depends on each and every one of us in our relationship to God. And if there's enough of us here, there'll be something that changes, I think. But you know that it's not going to be coming from the Uniparty. The UNI Party is part of the United Nations because they do everything that all these people want to do. We have a single Texas billionaire though it's about to force Greenpeace into bankruptcy with a lawsuit, Like you come after me, try to put me out of business. Well I'm going to come back at you. We have to have that spirit to oppose these injustices and to come back at them with the same thing that they're throwing at us. And so I applaud him for doing that. I hope he wins. But it could potentially bankrupt Greenpeace. But guess what, You're not going to bankrupt the US government, but they may do it to themselves. They're going down that path very very quickly. And by the way, you want to get outside of that system as much as possible, go to David Knight dot Gold. I'll take it to Tony Ardoban's wise wolf Gold. You can start to gradually accumulate gold or silver as part of Wolfpack. You get the discounts of being part of a big buying group that Tony's put together. He's now got well over a thousand people and I don't know if he's eleven d twelve hundred something that continues to grow and you just determine how much you want to spend each month, and he puts that together. He gets a quantity discount, or you can go buy gold and silver directly from him. You can help you to set up a gold or silver ira. All of that at Wisewolf Gold. I've known Tony for a very long time. He's been a supporter of this program. Really do appreciate what he has done for us at David Knight dot Gold. Let him know that you're coming from here and on Rumble twelve June seventeen seventy six, thank you for the tip. He says, ground up in Christ. Absolutely, we're going to fix this, not from Washington down. We're going to fix it from the ground up, and we're going to fix it because we're grounded in Christ. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight show.
Speaker 1: Well, nothing says cult of death like a film festival that worships cannibalism, worships sexual debauchery, worships euthanasia and abortion. And I'm talking about the Venice Film Festival, of course, they all do that as well, the con Film Festival, same type of stuff. These quote unquote big film festivals always pick the most disgusting stuff. They've been on a cannibalism debauchery type of thing for a couple of years now. This year, the top prize goes to a pro euthanasia film called The Room next Door, it's portraying euthanasia in a positive light because these people are a cult of death. Hollywood is wholly weird. Everything about it is weird, isn't it interesting? It would make that and project that onto other people when you talk about weird. They've got a monopoly on weird, don't they. And it is a death cult, every kind of death in every way, and even cannibalism. You know, when I think of Venice, the thing that left an indouble mark on me when I went with a group of kids between high school and college band and chorus group, we went to Venice. And the thing that I've always thought about is the Bridge of Size, so named because it was an open covered bridge. No, you can't drive an evy across it, or even electric boat, but definitely would collapse if you get fitted in there. But the Bridge of Size, and so so many things that come from Venice that are so dark that the corrupt family that ruled it, the star chamber. You know, everybody talks about the star chamber. You don't want to have a star chamber process. That's why we got due process. And I think, well, that's where that came from. Where you could be accused tried and convicted and obstens and they come pick you up and you know, or if you were even in the star chamber court, after they pronounced the sentence on you, they would take people out of there and walk them across the bridge of size and people could hear the moaning and the screaming and the crying of the damned as they took them away. I tell you, these people in Venice putting these films out, they're the damned. They just haven't faced judgment yet they don't know it. So this film got an eighteen minute standing ovation. One of the longest and recent memories about euthanasia, put together by a Spanish director who said, I believe that saying goodbye to this world cleanly and with dignity as a fundamental right of every human being. No, no, it isn't God gives life and God takes it away. It is a gift from God. God gives and God takes away. So it has the actresses that are in it, Tilda Swinton Julian Moore. Swinton plays a war correspondent suffering from terminal cancer. She asked her old friend played by Moore, to be at her side as she takes her own life. Well, got cancer, might as well just give up on it. Well, No, there's actually things you can do even about cancer. And I'm not talking about chemo therapy necessarily.
Speaker 3: We have.
Speaker 1: Chemotherapy. Was a killed my father wasn't cancer chemotherapy, doctors, hospitals. John Richardson's going to be joining us at the top of the hour. We're going to talk about things that you can do even with cancer, things that are natural, things that God has provided for us. But of course God is the one who heals. We do what we can. And by the way, I just want to ask for your prayers. We have a lot of things happening in our family right now. Travis's son is a couple of months away from being born, and so we'd asked for your prayers for that, your blessings for that. We'd asked for your prayers for his struggles with rheumatoid arthritis. And then my other son has been severely injured with just the last couple of weeks with a so called antibiotic. They've known about this for sixteen years. They've put black labels on it three different times, and nobody mentioned any of that. It was not on the not given to him, the black label warning didn't have any warning about it. He was concerned more about the infection that they had found and was looking up information about that rather than about the drug. I mean, it's just an antibiotic, right well, an antibiotic gave my mother a stroke that abilitated her through the rest of her life. And the people who get the so called phloxens it is something that what I read it continues to build and that has been his experience so far. So we're asking for your prayers to please and thank you so much for the people who have sent us things about detox vitamin C. We're using those we treat God heals, and so we asked for your prayers with that. Getting back to Venice and the holy weird people that are there, film director said he made the film to communicate his belief that euthanasia should be available around the world. He's an activist director. His intention is not to entertain people, not to keep them interested. It's to push an agenda, of course, an agenda of death. And the question is why do you need permission to commit suicide? Right? Do we need to even have government permission to commit suicide? Of course we don't. But when you look at their social agenda, you see it all the time with the LGBT stuff. It's not enough to tolerate what somebody does. You must celebrate it. You see. It's not enough that they could go out and commit suicide. But we have to have a society and a government that celebrates people committing suicide. That's what the Hollywood film is about. That's what this director is about. That's what the euthanasia agenda is about. It's about celebrating a cult of death. Not just having a cult of death, it's about celebrating it. It's important that we have to worship these degeneracies that are out there. We got to celebrate cannibalism and abortion and euthanasian all the rest of this stuff. Can't just do. It got to be celebrated. It's got to be the thing. Abortion is the thing that makes your life if you're a woman. So the reason is that society has to applaud all this. We have to embrace. This is a spiritual war, and you have to do worship to these spirits of cannibalism, euthanasia, abortion, death, degeneracy, debauchery. That's what this is about. That's what Hollywood is about. Some of the other movies. At one, you have Nicole Kidman won Best Actress Award a movie called Baby Girl, in which she plays a high powered CEO putting her career and her family on the line in order to begin an affair with a much younger in turn, Yeah, let's honor adultery even to call it an affair. What do we call it adultery? Why do we call it adult entertainment? Is it because as for adults, No, it's because you are adulterating your marriage. You're bringing desecrating, impure things into it. And like we're talking about adulterated food or adulterated drugs, adultery and adult entertainment or adulterated versions of marriage and sex celebrated by Hollywood. Of course, that's what they're all about. So career, family, now, that's not even your career is as important as following your heart. Heart is desperately wicked. Who can know it? That's that's a very different view from the Bible than we get from Hollywood, isn't it? And then The Quiet Son about a family That Best Actor was given in the film The Quiet Son, a family that was torn apart by what by adultery? Now, celebrate the adultery. That's good. Even if it tears a family apart, that's good. But if you have somebody in your family that is an extreme right wing radical that tears the family part, that's bad. That's bad. Adultery is good, the right wing politics is bad. Best Director Award goes to the brutalist. This is the obligatory annual movie about the Holocaust that is always done by Hollywood. They never stop of that. And then we have Daniel Queer. Daniel Queer, Daniel Craig as the queer, that's the name of the film. Daniel Craig playing a gay drug addict. Well, that's what I want to see. I mean, when you look at the pictures of him as a character.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't wait to pay twenty five dollars for a ticket to see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah oh yeah, yeah yeah. Drudge is all about how oh yeah. I really loved all the homosexual scenes and anything. And he's a gay drug addict. He looks like he hasn't washed his hair in a decade or so. I mean, it's just oh, and he really loved that role real he got into character. Now what did not get an award? Well, people thought that Angelina Joe Lee doing playing Maria Kallis in a biolog a biopic talking about the life of this famous opera singer. They thought might do pretty well. But even with a big name star, it's just too wholesome. You know, we I don't know what's that. They probably adulterated that story as well, but that did not win anything. I mean, they're focused on music and opera. They can't do that. So meanwhile, plastic surgeons are now the only medical group that has kind of pushed back a little bit from harming miners miners. That's what we're talking about miners, gas Lighting miners, mutilating miners, sterilizing miners, failed surgeries that cause many of these miners to commit suicide because of the so called bottom surgery. A medical society says that a dearth of evidence gives them pause about treating children. They're not saying we're not going to do it, just like, well, you know, maybe we want to think about this. The tide might be turning. It is not just abuse. This is kind of medieval level abuse, and it is pure evil. What is being done to kids, plastic surgeon doctor Joss Ting and gynecologist surgeon Marcy Bowers performed a transgender procedure thatk twice as long as it typically does. They're patient a seventeen year old male who had identified as female since age five, that is being pushed by his parents. Right, no kid at the age of five says I'm in the wrong body. Give me a break. Can we just call that what it is? A bowl faced lie? This is parents ought to be locked up for this. This is worse than the Munchausen by proxy. Parents, my kids got cancer or whatever, some fatal disease. Don't you feel sorry for me? And you know, all of a sudden, this is even worse than that. And so this is a male who said he wanted a vagina. Normally, fully developed male sexual organs provide enough skin for plastic surgeon to create this artificial vagina. But because the boy had been using puberty suppression medication since the age of eleven, his sexual organs were very small. There were the size and sexual maturity of an eleven year olds. Nevertheless, these practitioners performed this mutilation. The next day, the parents felt pain, The patient rather felt pain and was rushed back to the hospital. As I was getting her on the bed. Her on the bed said one of them, I heard something go pop. That was the patient's newly created vagina tearing apart. This is disgusting, absolutely disgusting. Why they did to people who wind up with colostomy bags and all the rest of this stuff. It's just mutilation. It is barbaric. What is happening. It is perverted that you would do something like this. We've always said you got to have your parents' permission if you're a minor to get a tattoo. Well, you know, tattoos can be removed, but not this kind of stuff. You can't drink, you can't drive, you can't have a guy, and you can't because we understand that they don't have the judgment necessary for all of this stuff. To be clear, the group has not rejected gender surgeries on adolescents, and its statement only applies to plastic surgery procedures, not other transgender treatments like the hormone treatments. But what they're saying is that they want to step back and be cautious about this. Calls for hesitation, calls for skepticism. It is in stark contrast the numerous professional medical associations that have endorsed, in some cases, championed medical attempts to change sex characteristics of miners. The American Medical Association, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the Endocrine Society, the American Psychological Association, they've all embraced this, and they've called for unobstructed access to the interventions for children and adolescents. Why because they're profiteering murderers who are out there trying to create lifetime customers, even if they only have a brief life before they commit suicide.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 1: But then we've got films showing how tragically wonderful that is. Don't we use in Asia? Is great, especially if you do it because you got mutilated as a child because of this gender gas lighting. And when we look at the psychologists, the AMA, corrupt AMA, the American Academy of Pediatricians, the Endocrine Society, all these people, from the psychologists down to the pediatricians, they are all preying on children physically, psychologically, pharmacologically. It's all predatory, and they focus primarily on children. More. Plastic surgery is often touted as the last stop on a person's gender transition journey. It'll be difficult to justify denying it to someone who has already spent years altering their bodies using puberty bloggers and cross sex hormones. Yeah, and we don't have any politicians we're going to stand up to any of this stuff. We don't have any politicians who will stand in the gap and defend children. A series of attacks on Christians at an apartment complex where they are banning the use of the word Bible. This is in a senior apartment complex. They decide to ban the word Bible in their community room announcements. What they do is they have different special interest groups there.
Speaker 4: These are.
Speaker 1: As a senior's apartment complex. So these are people who are just kind of in managed living, but they don't necessarily have a debilitating medical conditions. They're still able to do many things, and so you know, they want to pursue their interests. They put the announcements up there. The American Center for Law and Justice is announced that just sent a demand letter to the complex in North Carolina over a decision by managers to violate the religious liberties of residents. This is yet another in a series of attacks on Christian residents of senior apartment complexes. We continue to defend the right of Christian residents to live out their faith free from censorship. In this case, officials banned our client from advertising his Bible study because the advertisement contained the word Bible in it. Our client leads a weekly Bible study to fellow residents with fellow residents in one of the complex's small conference rooms. Before June, our client was able to advertise his Bible study with no restrictions at all, without notice or any indication that the advertisement violated any sort of policy. The complex removed his advertisement and replaced it with spiritual services instead of Bible study. Spiritual services is okay, Bible study is not. When our client approached an employee of the complex, our client was told the managing company does not allow Bible to be included in the activities that appear on the calendar. The legal team's announcement said, many senior living facilities mistakenly think that they must refrain from association with or mention of faith. But he said, however, contrary to this belief is the law the FHA. The Fair Housing Act prevents these facilities from treating religious activities differently. From secular activities. Specifically, the Fair Housing Act requires that residents be treated equally without regard to their particular religion, even if the apartment complex was applying was applying a neutral policy, if it had a discriminatory effect on a protected class such as religion, Federal courts have recognized that a Fair Housing Act violation could still be established. So as that is happening at a local apartment complex in North Carolina, what do you think the UN is doing? Well, there's a UN agency that's now put out some speech rules for people. Don't say englishmen, Englishmen, don't say it because it's got man in the title. We got to ban men. We hate men, right. They also vetoed terms like four fathers, brotherhood of man. Even man's best friend has been blacklisted, and they suggest that instead of talking about man's best friend, you talk about a faithful dog. Birth attendant is to be used instead of midwife. It's not just it's everything about men and women and their roles with each other, their complimentary roles and things like that. So I played that clip the other day from that woman who had a complimentarian viewpoint. She says, you know, my husband provides thanks for the family, but he provides for the family. I make the family that type of thing. Realize that they have complimentary roles. They've worked together as a team for the same purpose. But no, we have to pit each other against each other. That's what the government always does. Got to pit the conservatives against the liberals or Republicans from the Democrats, and men from the women, and all war, constant war. And of course they got their own agenda. It isn't like they want an egalitarian society. They don't like a patriarchy. They want to establish a matriarchy or better yet, where they rule. And so you know, and you can see this type of stuff coming. We're talking about Bible study. I remember when the NIV was the first one. Now a lot of them do it, a lot of the modern Bible translations. Well instead of brothers do this, I'll say brothers and sisters do this or whatever. You know. So they got to make it inclusive. It's like time out. I know where this is headed. Yeah, you tell where that was headed forty years ago, and that's where the has headed. So they're clamping down. Also in phrases like ladies and gentlemen and maiden name. These are basically struggle sessions. Right, you have to be anti, you have to denounce yourself and all the rest of the stuff. This is struggle speech. If you will, englishmen, you change that to English person or English national were the alternatives that they supplied. They demand to control everything about our speech. We are not to question our masters. We're gonna have to do anything like that. They will tell us what we can say about whatever it is, and they will even dictate to us the words that we can use. They will change our vocabulary, they will change the language. Men in the street should be replaced by ordinary citizen, typical person. Also be useful sportsmanlike has to be avoided in favor of fair or sporting or whatever. And they've got a whole list of caveman. You gotta say, cave dweller, midwife, as I said, birth attendant, fishermen. No, that's fisher's lumberjack. Why lumberjack, Oh, well, it implies a guy, a guy who's going to climb up a tree and wield, you know, to a physical task.
Speaker 3: On.
Speaker 1: No, that's got to be wood chopper, wood chopper, postman, postal carrier, waiter, waitress. That's got to be restaurant server, man made, hand built, well, not a lot of things that are a lot of things that are man made or not handbuilt. Anyway. This was from the Daily Skeptic and they said, you know orwell warned us about this. He said, banning certain words and phrases to advance a dogmatic political ideology is a hallmark of tautalitarianism. I guess you can't say dogmatic is man's best friend political ideology, It's insane. In a private school in London, they are debuting the UK's first teacherless classroom using artificial intelligence teaching with AI powered adaptive learning, providing each student with a completely personalized learning experience. Are we going to have robot tutors next? As a matter of fact, they've made several different robot companies have made a lot of advances and of course they have given a body to the artificial intelligence. One of those companies is Neo and it has a household robot and they're going they've given this thing extensive testing, two days, two days of living with people in the house. That's the kind of testing that we're going to get with ARP, speed, vaccines all the rest of the stuff. Because you on the motto of Silicon Valleys, go fast and break things, And here's their little propaganda speech. See how many issues you can find in this household?
Speaker 9: Robot Neo, in a first ever experiment, one Ex's Neo humanoid spent two days living with a human, revealing a series of unexpected results. This is partly because Neo demonstrated several intelligent abilities that shocked observers. But just how smart is it already? To start? Neo demonstrates a wide array of capabilities while doing chores around the house, from making a cup of coffee to assisting with cooking, Neo executed various real world tasks that require both dexterity and planning. On top of this, Neo can also fetch ingredients, handover utensils, and even engage in simple conversations, including telling jokes. But Neo's accelerating ability to learn and adapt to its environment on the fly is what really raises eyebrows. This is because by living among humans, NEO constantly gathers data from anyone and anything around it to grow its hive mind intelligence. These are the minds of robots around the world. It just dropped an egg via a distributed swarm brain. This will allow them to to manufacture themselves and spawn into self organizing groups of robots as NAS and respond to the needs of humans more effectively on a person by person basis. And as for autonomy, NEO uses a combination of AI models to learn and gradually increase its autonomous functionality over time. On top of this, NEO can also be teleoperated to help expedite its learning process by imitation. Importantly, this approach allows for continuous improvement and over the air updates to the robot, so that the same hardware can become increasingly useful over time. And concerning safety, firstly, the robot uses only low kinetic energy by design in order to minimize the risk of it accidentally injuring humans. Moreover, NEO is programmed to recognize and avoid dangerous situations, respect physical boundaries, and self recover from potential failures. Furthermore, NEO prevents bad actors from gaining control of it and going rogue inside of your home.
Speaker 1: When we told all this about the government.
Speaker 9: Privacy concerns are addressed through user controlled settings, with owners specifying which areas or objects NEO can interact with and what information it can access. This level of customization prevents the robot from recording, accessing, downloading, reporting, augmenting, or withholding data that it shouldn't And in recognizing the high stakes nature of giving these robots access to your home while you sleep, one X has implemented security measures and conducted extensive testing to ensure Neo remains safe from cyber threats and state actors. This focus on cyber security is intended to prevent swarms of robots from suddenly being hijacked and going rogue mass Furthermore, one X is offering twenty four hour support for its robots for the quickest resolution of any control issues that may arise around the robot and its operations or access. And when it comes to Neo's expected price per unit, one X will likely institute some kind of leasing strategy. This would involve users first paying a few thousand dollars up front as a kind of safety deposit to take a living problem robot. Then they'd continue to pay monthly subscription fees for the robots ongoing intelligence. On top of this, you'll own that thing services like giving your robot the ability to download knowledge from other robots, upgrading your robots security software and more value added extras.
Speaker 1: Yeah, would you like to have that extra Modulu bather so the robot doesn't drop eggs on the floor in the counter. You know that's going to cost you a little bit more.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: It's just like the heated seats that you can rent from BMW and that type of thing. Yeah, you'll own. I think you just give them several thousand dollars as your entry fee in it, and then you can pay them every month forever. And it's great because these things are always learning and they're always sharing what they learned. And where did we hear that before? We heard that about the self driving cars. They're going to be so much better drivers than humans because you know, they're all learning from each other's experience. It's a hive mind. They're all connected, and so when one of them encounters difficulty as an intersection doesn't know how to get across that four way stop or whatever, that figures it out, it passes it on to all the rest of them. No, that isn't the way it works. They all collected at one intersection just stopped clogged everything many other failure modes that they've done. Uh so, uh again, you know when you start hearing terms like spawn and swarm and it's going to be sharing information And I was like, it's going to sharing information about its experience, is sharing information about the family. It reminds me very much. I could see the point, which not too far in the future, where you've got another law law type candidate. You know what, everybody needs to have their own personal robot. You know, we just need to have that their own personal minder, their own personal snitch who's going to be watching everything that you do. And of course, as I've said for long time, the Third Amendment was to prevent that from happening. You know, the British had put soldiers and homes and said, well, you know, we need to have a place to house them, so you do it. You've got to mandate that you do it. And those soldiers weren't just sitting there on the couch asking for chips and salsa. They were spying on the people that were there. I remember it was only about a decade ago that we had David Petraeus when he was director of the CIA, said we're going to have smart refrigerators and they're going to be able to listen to your conversation. They're going to be able to report stuff to it. He said it, and when we reported it, we were called the conspiracy theorists. It was him who was saying it. And of course that is true. All of these so called smart devices, self monitoring and reporting technology are all there to spy on you all the time. The robots are really smart, per smart. They're constantly monitoring you, constantly reporting you. And we talk about bad actors hacking into a system like this that where everything is all connected, you got one central hive mind that they could tap into and reprogram. And it isn't it interesting that about the only film about the only book that hasn't been turned into a film, The only book by Michael Crichton that hasn't been turned into a film is robo Apocalypse, where people did exactly that. They took over the self driving cars, took over the robot robots, started using that to create absolute total chaos. It has again a hive mind, an internet of bots, surveillance, profiling, security, a swarm, a hive mind. All of this stuff very concerning. But I can just imagine that that'll be the next teachers that they have, right because if they want to have a teacherless school in London, and this is being touted is some great thing. Not having a person that you can talk to. Perhaps I don't know that is the Is the robot going to be able to do the kind of the same kind of gender gas lighting? Will they give it like purple hair or something? You know, I can change my body at any time I want to. You should be able to as well as a human. What are they going to use these robots for? What are the values that it's going to be transmitting. This novel approach of having artificial intelligence no teachers encapsulates the very essence of student centered education. No, the education is not centered on the student. It's centralized control of the education of all the students. It is a kind of hive mind. Already adaptive learning systems also highlight when students begin to struggle and can direct students to additional materials and also act as a virtual tutor. Again, they're talking about just using AI in the classroom, but when you look at what is really on board where they want to put robots in the factories, robots in the homes as butlers, as maids, as waiters and waitresses. When you look at that, how far away are we from having a c three po master, Luke, I can't believe that you did that. That's not that far away, and that's not really in the future that we want. Teachers and tutors are some of the next groups of white collar workers that are on the chopping block to be replaced with AI and robots, writes Wine Press News. And he's absolutely right. And guess what when we see teachers and tutors, what I think of his parents, his parents, or what are really on the chopping block. We look at this, this horrible family that this kid who shot up murdered people in Georgia came from. The mother's got a mugshot because she's been involved in math and all the rest of the stuff. Now she's the good guy out of the two parents. She's the one who gave him a half hour warning. But even with three cops permanently as signed as their primary job to this school, nothing really was done about it. They've now arrested the father, who also had a very dodgy background. But this is about sending a message about how parents are evil, about how parents are going to be held responsible for what their children's do children do, even though they keep taking the children away, So you have no input on this. We're going to tell the children, and if you disagree with what we're telling the children, then you know you're cut off. And yet, if they do gender gas lighting and the kind of things that we saw with the tranny killer in Nashville, take a child who may have some issues already and really hop on that child and turn them into a Masknow we'll come after the parents as well, because you know, the government never does anything wrong. It's always the parents. It's always the family. That's why the government needs to train our children. Well. Republican voter has got a lot more socially liberal under Trump, says reason and again, reason is not there because they're interested in trying to move the society in one direction or the other. Why did that happen? Is it because we have spent so much time excusing his behavior. If we excuse Trump's behavior, then why not have our behavior excused as well? I mean, you know, hey, if he can be a hero and a savior to the world divorcing his wives and then publicly humiliating them, it's not just a divorce, I mean, that's become so commonplace in societ but nobody humiliates their x'es like Trump does so. In the usual liberal account, Trump reawakened America's atavistic, bigoted side, driving both the Republican Party in the US to the right, says Reason, and the usual conservative retort, it's the left that became more extreme in the twenty tens, adopting radical views on race and gender. That meant a moderate could seem to be moving rightward when in fact he was standing still. But there's a third possibility, says Reason, that liberals spent the decade moving leftward on questions of race and sexual orientation, and so did conservatives, because see Trump is really kind of a controlled opposition, controlled opposition for control. It wasn't for D chess. It was two D chess, two dchess that you play on a two dimensional thing like a television. And here's why. The two d's are derangement and delusion. Derangement for the left, delusion for the right. That's your two D chess chess. That's to normalize things, to go moderate on abortion. You know, you normalize this, you do that. It's just the kind of things that we have seen from our leaders. We're going to take a quick break and we're going to have our guest join us. Before I take a break, I've got a couple of comments here I want to read as well. On Rumble Bill Jones twelve thirteen, thank you, and he says, thank you for all you do, David. I appreciate that. On Rumble Wild, Niagara says cipro Phloxasen almost caused me to commit suicide. That's what as a derivative of that, they got my son. They keep changing the name. They don't call it zipro anymore. People caught on to cipro. So you understand what we're going through. I hope you're better. If you've found something that helps you, please let us know. Rock Fan Scott Helmer, thank you very much, Scott. Good to see you there so sending prayers and healing to your face only David never give up. Thank you so much. Good. I appreciate that a great singer songwriter. Go to look him up on the streaming services. He's got some great songs, really does about a lot of different topics, even does some about the pandemic and things like that. On rock Fan, Marlon Haflerson, thank you for the tip on Rumble Ratisbro. Thank you. There's a million machine March's from Animatrix soon. Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. The swarm, the robo apocalypse. That's really what we've got to worry about. We're going to take a quick break and we will be right.
Speaker 2: Back defending the American dream. You're listening to the David Knight Show, all.
Speaker 1: Right, welcome back. And now joining us is John Richardson. He is the founder and CEO of Richardson Nutrition Center. You can kind of remember that as RNC. It's the good rn C and so Richardson Nutrition Center. They promote wellness, healthy living through the use of safe and effective dietary supplements help the body's natural healing processes. I wanted to get him back on. We had a very interesting talk last time. We talked about B seventeen and other things. I've had a chance to sample some of his products as well. Thank you for joining us. John.
Speaker 7: My pleasure, David, as I said, you're one of my heroes, and so I've followed you for a long time, and so it's it's actually a pleasure to get on with people that are like minded. So that we can let your audience know about these truths and bring it into what's going on right now, yeah, right as we speak.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and as we speak. In just the last couple of days, I mean, we had yesterday, I think it was Kate Middleton, you know, the future Queen I guess, who's been struggling with cancer. But they've been very close lipped about it. They do not want her to even mention what kind of cancer she has. At first it was just she's got some kind of a stomach issue or whatever. Then they admitted that it was cancer, but they won't say what kind of cancer does of course they do that with Charles as well, and she just finished a course of chemo. But I thought it was also interesting that at the same time we had el McPherson, model and actress. People will remember she also had cancer, but she treated it with out chemo and said she beat it without chemo, and she talked in an article about all the struggles that she'd had with her family. Because it's the kind it's the way the medical community puts pressure on you and makes you afraid to try anything other than what they are offering. And that's really the big obstacle she had to overcome was to try to think outside the medical box that they put everybody into. It's got very interesting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's fascinating because I have like three degrees of separation from from her and I I usually when I commit to that, I'm going to get to talk to somebody. She came out here to Arizona and lived here eight months, you know, right in this in this neighborhood. Basically because you know, Arizona, as the people that don't know, is one of the freeest states for nutritional therapy for all diseases. They have you know, schools, they have educational institutes, they have doctor Henry Eley's out here. There's We just had a doctor come, doctor Martin, that came by the office and he used to use B seventeen regularly in the seventies and eighties. And then he told me it disappeared right about the time my dad disappeared. They whatever happened to my dad? I can't you know, I don't have any factual information about that. They took him out, but it's sure. It is strange that three of the most prominent doctors using B seventeen and Lea Trill and the treatment of the C word were all died within six months of each other.
Speaker 4: Back in the late eighties.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, last time we talked to I said, you see the same thing with Carrie Mollis and the PCR test. You know, just before this whole thing rolled out, a PCR test that was used by Fauci to give the impression that they were measuring things legitimately, that they were doing real science and measurement and everything. He called Fauchi a fraud in the way that he said, you're abusing that you're trying. You can't prove that there's an HIV virus that's causing AIDS by using my PCR thing. He says, whatever's caused it. He said, what you're doing is not science, and you can be so he disappeared at that point in time as well. I mean, when you look at what the pharmaceutical companies are doing when they know what they're doing, and this is now coming out over and over again. When you look at the vaccines, and I think they knew with tests the adverse effects that were happening significantly, and in the past when there was an oppositional FDA, they would stop when there was far less risk and far less harm. They would stop these drugs. But now they know they can do anything that they wish. And so if they have that kind of a calculation where they really don't care how many people they hurt or kill, there's not really anything that's going to stop them from whatever they want to do. If they're strictly focused on the money. It's truly amazing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, let's say the whole system is made that way. No drug gets approved unless it's profitable. No FDA approvals on vitamins. There's no f the approval on zinc or vitamin C. You can't as a physician legally tell your patient you're treating their cancer with vitamin C, even though the line is calling one.
Speaker 4: Awards back in the seventies and eighties.
Speaker 7: So it's really a situation where people are waking up from it because of this COVID. It's unfortunately we had to go through this, this medical tyranny, but people are truly waking up to the fact that we've been lied to about so many things. And the good thing for me is that God has given me all of this material to where I feel stronger than ever I've known this all this for thirty years, David. But when I would go out to try to tell people, I'd only have my dad's story and g Ora Griffin's story.
Speaker 4: We've talked about go Griffin. A World without cancer.
Speaker 7: Ed who's ninety three, says he doesn't know anybody that's ever died of cancer that regularly eats amignalant apricot seeds and that triloicides, whatever the name is you want to call it.
Speaker 4: But they have the system matter.
Speaker 7: Just like this situation with Kate Middleton, Just like the King, they've systematically covered up the fact that he, the King that got cancer, said told the world he's not going to use chemotherapy, radiation, surgery. But you don't hear that anywhere. You don't hear that accepting quiet circles. He's using natural remedies. And it wouldn't surprise me if Kate Middleton also did that.
Speaker 4: Like you said, they're not telling us what it is.
Speaker 7: If she's successfully helping herself, you know, if she's successfully helping herself from natural remedies, they're not going to tell us that.
Speaker 1: That's all that's right, Yeah, they're not going to tell us the cancer. They wouldn't tell us what the what she's using for treatment either would they know that?
Speaker 4: We wouldn't.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they don't tell us what it is, and we've got fake pictures.
Speaker 4: It's all.
Speaker 7: It's all a si off and the battles are raging on, as you know. And you and I are not on opposite sides about much, and I'm sure if we were we could convince each other. But we do know this that they lie to us constantly, and that we have a we have to have a skeptical mind anytime something's presented to us as fact, because the truth is there's They've covered things up so many times and lied about so many things that even people that we otherwise might trust might have bad information. But we have to go dig deeper. And that's what I do. You know at r and C, it's Richardson Nutritional Center. For anybody thinks that I'm part of the r n C. That it is funny that I've had people contact and said you got to get rid of that Rona Daniels, or I'm not going to support you anymore.
Speaker 4: And I said, well, I you know, I'm right there with you. I support you in that.
Speaker 7: But my dad came up with Richard's Nutritional Center back in the seventies, because his patients would come to see him and then they would go home and not be able to get it because they they were making a vitamin illegal that was being proven without a shadow of a doubt to help prevent the C word and help people use their immune system to fight it off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember when that was. In the early nineties. The FDA was trying to outlaw vitamin C, especially right and even that, but they were going to regulate the amount that you could have of all these different vitamins that you could sell over the counter. I remember the Libertarian Party was that year. I went to it. It was in Salt Lake City, and or In Hatch spoke there about the only thing we'd agree with him on, and it was because kind of like with Tom Emmery, you know, he opposes CBDC because he's connected to people who are selling cryptost well, or In Hatch was connected with people who were selling supplements in the supplement industry, and so he was opposing it. I don't know that he would have we were posing it on principle. He was posing it on the principle in terms of cash.
Speaker 4: Right, right, right, how much money hit his bank account.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, two different types of principle. So but you know, for for whatever reason, you know, we would join forces. And so it was kind of interesting to see or in Hatch addressing the Libertarian Party trying to stop the FDA from stopping people being able to have even vitamin I mean, that's where these people have been for the longest time. It's all about serving the interests of the pharmaceutical people. It's kind of interesting too when we look at el McPherson. She said that she had breast cancer. She got it seven years ago, and she said when it first showed up, she said, she had a lump ectomy in twenty seventeen, seven years ago. The doctors wanted her to do missectomy, radiation, hormonal therapy, breast reconstruction, chemotherapy. She said, I chose a holistic approach. She said, saying no to standard medical solutions was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, but saying no to my own inner since would have been even harder. And she talks about how her family. One of her sons was with her on that decision and the other one was like, this is absolutely not going to work, and so it was a struggle within her family. It was a struggle with herself, fear of trying something that you know, the establishment is telling you that you can't do. But I think what we've seen in the last couple of years, we've seen the establishment so thoroughly discredit itself. I think that really does help people a lot. But she did it before that happened. Kind of interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a fascinating story.
Speaker 7: Like I said, she used to date Andy Wakefield, who I know intimately from the whole battle on autism and how the general public still thinks that they've never proven a link between vaccines and autism.
Speaker 4: But that could not be further from the truth, David.
Speaker 7: But you could go out and do a poll outside of any hotel in downtown a city, in any blue city in the country, and it probably be the majority of people think, oh, that's that's been disproven.
Speaker 4: That's not the case.
Speaker 7: And so we have been so inundated with medical misinformation because of the profit motive and also the fact they'd like they like to keep population control, and they like to keep us control because there's no better way to control us as a people than by our health. If you can control our health, David, you can control everything. It doesn't matter how much money you have, you'll trade it all for your health. And you know the situations are obvious. But when we get something like when we come out with a lump or bump, we.
Speaker 4: Believe that is the disease.
Speaker 7: And this is what I'm here to tell your audience. The lump or the bump, even the lump she cut out of her breast, is not the disease. Let me repeat, that is not the disease. No different than if you get chicken pox. You wouldn't cut the little pimples off of your arm to try to cure chicken pox.
Speaker 4: That is what they've done for fifty or sixty years.
Speaker 7: Failing, dreadful, dreadfully, miserably, so much so that the recent woman who was on Tucker Carlson gave up her surgery career. She was at Stanford Hospital, she was at top of her class. Carrie, I think carry means is I can't Taliti means. I think is her name, and if you're a producer, can help us find that name.
Speaker 4: She gave up her career.
Speaker 7: She was just on Tung Carlson and she broke this news and Her brother was a.
Speaker 4: He would raise funds to try to battle you know, he was one of the people that.
Speaker 7: Convinced the politicians to go with more pharmaceutical drugs. I don't know, my brain's not working to find these words this morning. But she quit her career because all she said she was ever taught to do. She put in her resignation, all she was ever taught to do is cut things out of people's body and then bill them for it. She never learned the entire system of how it worked. Cancer is an entire body system failure. It means that you have a deficiency disease that cannot fight back the cancer. So if you start by cutting out a lump or bump, all you're doing is releasing it. It's almost guaranteed to come back. Chemotherapy is just a deadly poisonous drug that does kill a cancer, but it also kills all your healthy cells. So people's hair falls out, their nails fall out, their teeth get loose, they lose their appetite, they lose weight. Radiation is simply an X ray pointed at the tumor trying to reduce it again, killing the symptom. The reason why we have that tumors because it's surrounding the cancer. It's killing the symptom and it may shrink, but it's not going to go away. These people end up dying anyway. And we watched the statistics. Over ninety percent of the people that go into that system with chemotherapy, radiation and surgery, over ninety percent of them die within seven years.
Speaker 4: It's a death it's a death cult.
Speaker 7: Cancer is the same death cult that we had with COVID, except we did it over fifty years and sixty years. And people like hands Neeper, doctor Hans Neeper, who treated President Ronald Reagan for cancer with leatrill and metabol therapy in nineteen eighty five, he had stage four colon camnser. He treated it, and he couldn't even tell people about it until later in life.
Speaker 4: He wrote, he wrote books and information.
Speaker 7: But President Ronald Reagan, who you know, signed the law that said that you couldn't sue a pharmaceutical company.
Speaker 4: He was convinced.
Speaker 7: He was a good man, I believe, but he was convinced by these pharmaceutical companies that they needed to have this protection. Otherwise we weren't going to be able to help children in the future. Now we have seventy two vaccines we have. You know, kids in California get seventy two shots by the time they're five years old. And our health is deteriorating because the more medicine they stick into us that's supposed to help our immune system. The more we deny God's medicine, which is what latrall, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, all these vitamins we need. They have us go away from those instead of going to them when we get disease.
Speaker 1: That's pretty amazing. You're talking about Ronald Reagan and the doctor who secretly treated him. You know, they really try to keep that a secret. Whatever any money is suffering from the presidence. We've got to have this image that they're invincible, but also they don't want people to know that. It's truly amazing because Reagan, that would have been and who was maybe in his early to mid seventies at that point in time, and I think he'd lived to his early nineties, didn't he how he had?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he lived nineteen years past stage four cancer. He was extremely petrified. I've interviewed a man who's on his staff literally from Connecticut who knew doctor Hansneper and helped work with this, and he knew that he was shipped off to a navy vessel off the coast of West Germany. Because doctor Hansneper was from West Germany, he was also connected with Sloan Kettering.
Speaker 4: Doctor Hans Deeper was when they were doing.
Speaker 7: This study, so he knew that leatrol worked in the mid seventies, but they lied about it.
Speaker 4: So he continued to.
Speaker 7: Use this in his practice helping people with nutritional therapy for cancer. But he was also sworn a secret, so it actually his speech writer didn't even put that Reagan had cancer un til after he passed away, and then he just mentioned that he had colon cancer, but he cured it naturally. It's documented that he cut a little piece of his colon out but avoided chemotherapy and radiation altogether.
Speaker 4: And that would have changed the world.
Speaker 7: David in nineteen eighty five, three years before my dad died. He would have changed the world, but they kept it quiet and he lived nineteen years and died of senility, basically nineteen years later after he had staged four terminal cancer in his first presidency, and no one knows this story. We have all the documentation we are putting it out there. And look at the similarities between Trump and Reagan when they both were pro vaccines and pro big farm because they had so much pressure, they were both shot at, they both had attempted, you know, assassinations, and they both on the face value, both believe in freedom of choice and natural answers to to to disease.
Speaker 1: So of course when you look at, you know, the gag order that they put on Hans Nieper about that, it's very much like when I started out of the program that I started talking about the debate and I said, yah, it's a big pageant and everything. I played a clip from Wag the Dog, And when they get the Hollywood director there, they said, you're gonna you're gonna create a war for us. It's going to be a pageant. But you can't tell anybody about it. You can never tell anybody about it, because we're going to kill you if you're tell anybody about it. You know, that type of thing. And the fact that they would do that to cover up a cancer treatment that would be an opposition to what the big pharmaceutical companies want to do. That truly is amazing with Ronald Reagan. Now, of course that book you've held up. A couple of books there, Hans Nieper and another one that was the study that they did. Those books are available at rn C as well, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we have rn C store dot com.
Speaker 7: You can use the discount code that people know about that should be in the description that they can get discount on all the documents that we have. We've put together the most extensive list of proving documents that we can and we have thousands more documents to go. I mean, just the strangest things we find from this vault. And it says how to legally avoid wanted immunizations of all kinds. This was a document produced back in the nineteen eighties when people knew about natural answers. But they're trying to get this out there now with the Internet, at least on shows like yours.
Speaker 4: We can get this truth out there.
Speaker 7: But we have so much documentation they've covered up, and how do we get it?
Speaker 4: David?
Speaker 7: It was hidden away to keep it from the raids of the Three Letter agencies. The president of an organization called the Cancer Control Society.
Speaker 4: Hid it away to keep it from the.
Speaker 7: Three letter agencies that were raiding his home in northern California, and so we put it in containers and we've brought it to Arizona to a location to be named later.
Speaker 4: We're scanning it, we're going through it.
Speaker 7: We're finding I mean literally newspaper clippings that were getting reproduced. We talk about leatroll on FDA Safe List, and then a poster that they put out, the FDA put out saying how it's unsafe and unnatural. We've got patriots martaling forces to fight metocrats. Does that sound like something that could come out of an article from today like his repeats itself. And then here's an author that wrote a book in the sixties who predicted his own arrest just from telling people about leatroll and B seventeen therapy basically as a natural answer to the sea word. Now, doctors have always gotten in trouble from saying that it treats cancer, and that's what we want to avoid in this day and age. So we can let doctors know just use it for their patients, use it for their people, just as a support for the immune system, just like vitamin C, vitamin D or anything else. So that's one of our messages We have at RNC store as well. Not only do we have the products available, the information available, we also counsel doctors who are across the country are waking up in droves, not woke, but waking up in droves that natural answers. Not only does it help the patients get out of the system, but they can also have a wonderful career helping people naturally. Even as an MD, you can use a mixture of some orthodox medicine, especially with surgeries and accidents and things like that.
Speaker 4: But if you if you can be proactive.
Speaker 7: On getting people the right nutritions that they need, doctors mds are learning right now that that's the path to the future.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I'm surprised with all those documents that you had there. We didn't see anything from the FDA saying this is for horses, y'all. You know, it's that kind of stuff. They have completely destroyed their credibility. That's the only good thing that's come out of the last four years is that people have finally seen how they operate. And I had seen how they operated before this because they pulled the same stuff with COVID that they had done for their annual flu shot stuff and anything. It's like, well, we've seen this before. We know exactly where they're going, we know exactly the kind of manipulation and propaganda that they used to people. But they went even farther this time and really destroyed their credibility. You know, we talked about Ronald Reagan in nineteen eighty five having natural therapy and other things like that and surviving and not having chemotherapy. Those not too long after that, it's in about a two year period, not even about a year and a half. My father had cancer and he got chemotherapy, and his first time they gave him chemotherapy went into a coma and he died a few days later from the chemotherapy. He didn't die from cancer, he died from their chemo therapy. The same thing could have happened to Ronald Reagan, and that if he hadn't gone with a natural thing instead, he wound up living for another nineteen years. A tale that happened times. Yeah, issuing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a friend of mine, doctor Rashid Batar, who was most likely murdered. You know, I just try to tell the truth, even though people go, oh, he was most likely murdered. I was texting him back and forth when he was said he was poisoned.
Speaker 4: He was definitely poisoned.
Speaker 7: And whether he was eventually murdered by that or it was the effect of that poisoning, any way, he was taken out. But he made it well known as an MD that ninety percent of the people that got cancer died of the treatment from the cancer. Ninety percent of people. And so you might be better off, and you know, and this is blasphemy, you might be better off just going home and enjoying the rest of your life instead of getting these poisons. Like you said, the dad was given a treatment. You know how many times I hear that people are given the first dose of chemotherapy and they're so sick afterwards, they're like, I didn't feel this sick at ever during this whole bottle of cam answer. So even that, and the FDA had to admit, David, as you joked about, you call it horse paste. They had to admit that a big dealin without a doubt, caused people to get off painkillers. Our whole medical system, David, has become where painkillers pain is the is the symptom that everyone wants to fix.
Speaker 4: You've got something wrong with you, you've.
Speaker 7: Got to get a painkiller to get that pain away. It doesn't have anything to do with taking care of the disease. So we're taking pharmaceutical drugs for painkillers or anti virals or antibacterial and anti this and that to get rid of pain. When that's a symptom of what's wrong. That's tells your body telling you God telling you you're doing something wrong. Stop eating that thing, stop doing that thing, Stop drinking that alcohol, or doing whatever you're doing that's unhealthy. Learn fix the problem. And that's what we've gotten away from. And that's what we're getting back to, is resulting the underlying problem so that we don't die soon. We don't die of the treatments instead of dying from quote unquote the deficiency disease, which we don't have to die ed Griffin, ninety three. And the huns Is, who he documented lived in the turn of the century, lived to be one hundred and twenty one hundred and thirty years old, and they ate up to two hundred apricot seeds a day. I'm not saying here that apricot seeds are the all encompassing answer to every disease in the planet. But I have studies that I've found in this vault where famous, world famous dentists proved that a cavities were actually a deficiency of vitamin B seventeen. Believe it or not, David, we found that information. This has been covered up.
Speaker 4: Of course.
Speaker 7: That's much more profitable to drill holes and fill with things and do all sorts of treatments. I'm not saying dentists are all bad, but there's natural answers to the things that go on in our mouth, just as proven over history as are all these medical answers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a step and think of a vitamin C and ricketts. I mean that's a you know, that's just a deficiency in vitamin C. There's all different.
Speaker 7: Things, Surby, I know what you meant, Rickets, vitamin gates, Yeahby, Yeah, Yeah. Two point four million people died a year, David bat three hundred years ago, and that's a natural, easy answer. We don't know about scurvy. The same thing is going on with the seventeen. It's just so hard for us to believe it. They want to keep us in fear, just like they did with COVID, so that we try this vaccine, which is not a vaccine at all. It's been well proven. It's a gene therapy, no question about it. We no question that more people died have died from the results of that vaccine than ever died of COVID. The treatments for COVID is what killed people. And this is information that you know, three years ago probably would have got me put in jail. But people were saying back three years ago, and now it's coming out in the general public. So people are more skeptical of the medical establishment than they've ever been and time.
Speaker 4: To wake up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, it is. And I wish you know when they pull the stuff on us all the time. I'm just at the point now where I'm absolutely done with a medical community after what happened. You know, first I told you what happened to my father, then my son gets ciproo Floxen. Well it's not actually that was it was of that family, of the Floxen family. Same thing as chemotherapy, and the people are talking about says, it's the same exact thing. It continues to attack your body, continues to attack your mitochondria after you take it, even just a small amount of it. And when I start looking online to see if I can find some natural remedies or things like that. What I see are you know from web md and these other places, Well you should have some SSRIs if you're having trouble sleeping. It's like, are you kidding me? SSRIs? Or they say gaba penton. Gabapentin was something that gave my wife after she had a hip replacement, and it caused her to have all kinds of issues. Just the initial dosage of that. It took us quite a while to get her detoxed from that made her pass out all the rest of this stuff. It was just amazing to see these things that they just prescribed them like candy. They'll go down. And these doctors that you talked about the doctor who said, well, my only job was to cut things out of people. You know, Well, the other doctors, their prescription is to look at a table of symptoms and then tell you what the pharmaceutical industry wants you to take at the moment, and without any regard to any kind of safety concerns. And they don't tell you what the safety concerns are. It's just amazing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they don't have any tests that test them all together. No matter what they say about a drug test that's always tested by itself. They do that so that there's you know, they call these double blind studies. They test that one drug by itself. It's never tested with two, three, four or five vaccines.
Speaker 4: Seventy two vaccines. That never happens.
Speaker 7: Even when they try to say they've done safety tests, most of them, a couple of people died, or a couple of people had heart failure, a couple of people.
Speaker 4: At liver and now they allow, now hundreds.
Speaker 7: Of people have died before they take a drug off the off the the you know, the market and this whole thing.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: One of the things we talked about was Zuckerberg coming out and now saying that he was convinced not to let people know about natural answers to COVID.
Speaker 4: He was convinced, he was strong armed.
Speaker 7: It's amazing, David to think to hear that, to hear that information coming out. But I think Zuckerberg is like the rat leaving the sinking vessel. He he literally has seen that things he's done has killed people. People have had heart attacks because of him, People have lost their children because of him. And so it's all well and good that at this eleventh hour when it's all coming out everywhere that he's going to jump ship and kind of try to throw the administration under the bus. But the truth is he knew, he knew very well. He lied over and over again. And so I'm one of those people. Yes, I believe God can forgive people, you know, whatever they've done in their lives. By one of the people that still thinks that we need to pursue him paying for this. He needs to needs to pay for this evil lying. Yeah, you can say it. I admit it, and I give him credit for that instead of waiting for him to be completely taken out later. But I don't forgive him, and I don't forget it, and I'm not the one to judge him. God will be the one to judge him, but our criminal justice system needs to deal with him whatever happens. I'm not saying it's going to David, but that's what I'm putting out there.
Speaker 4: And I'm not.
Speaker 7: Afraid of Facebook and Zuckerberg, just like what happened with the CEO of YouTube, the powers to be, the evil ones that want is dead, don't care who they kill. They're defficult. And this woman who supported the vaccine and pushed the vaccine and told everybody to get it.
Speaker 4: Died of turbo cancer at fifty four.
Speaker 7: Can't even pronounce her name, but she was the CEO of YouTube that probably kicked you off. I had a channel with subscribers and got kicked off because I was just telling people about natural answers and she lost her life and they don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and they kicked me off. They kicked me off for telling people about the Federal Reserve. They'll kick you off for anything.
Speaker 4: Well, like Ed Griffin.
Speaker 7: They call ed Griffin a right wing extremist because he told people the truth about the Federal Reserve and creature from Jacal Island and told people the truth about cancer fifty years ago. David and even Patriots for people that are right minded still think cancer is the lump of the bump, or they think it's something we catch, or it's something some chemical they give us. No, it's our immune system not having the proper nutrition the enzymes.
Speaker 4: And I think I've mentioned this.
Speaker 7: To you about the professor at Loyal University who came out in nineteen seventy eight and said that this may be the end to breast cancers. His name was doctor Harold Manner. He was the head of biology at Loyola University for thirty years and he studied amygdalin with mice or bread to grow breast cancers and wiped out eighty nine percent of the cancers and said this may mean the end of mastectomies. And he was fired in the nineteen seventies, left penniless and had to move to Mexico and actually died ninety days before my father in nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, that's amazing. Yeah, And I really want to thank you for persisting on this because you know, as these people are so persistent, we have to be equally persistent to tell people truth as persistent as they are to try to cover it up. I think many times about my wife was protesting an abortion clinic in Austin. That is science. It stopped black genocide, you know, And they had the lefties show up. It's the first time we'd seen anti FOP people and they showed up with a black sign. They didn't have anything to say. They just want to stop you from saying what you're saying. And so he tried to hold in front of her sign and she go down below him and go down. Let you go, are going up and down, up and down to show this thing. It's just amazing that they just want to silence people. And and we know what it is that they want to do. Now you've got that you were talking about Zuckerberg, You've got an article, extensive article talking about this. Tell people where they can find.
Speaker 7: That, well, it's it's on our website at rncstore dot com.
Speaker 4: Uh if you if you use.
Speaker 7: The Forward Slash newsletter, you just sign up for you just put your name and your email. And I know people are cautious about that. We don't use it for you know, spamming people. But this is where we can send out this information. We have all the research about what Zuckerberg said and what he did and and you know, just explain to people that it's not time to go, oh, let's go jump back on Facebook. And now they're telling the truth because Zuckerberg's seeing the light. Just know, he's covering his butt, He's just covering his rear and he they brainwashed the entire world, and you know by by censoring and and and the deep platform. And it's not something you can just ask forgiveness to get away from they need to. If he really means that, we'll see if that's just a news cycle. It came out and said that Trump was a bad ass for standing up. And it's all, like you said, David, just like my good friend Jio Griffin, it's all this play we're watching and we don't know where it's all going to come down.
Speaker 4: But we have to fight our own battle. We have to.
Speaker 7: That's why we can't just leave our health up to the powers that be. We can't leave our information up to the powers that be at Google and Facebook. We have to hold them to account and continue telling the truth. And like your wife, if you get censored here, you move.
Speaker 4: It over here.
Speaker 7: If you get censored there, you move it over here. We're on I think you're on the Rumble Channel, and I think maybe we're on live right now. In Rumble Channel, which I think is a great platform, it seems like they're not censoring information, and things are starting to go viral. People are starting to realize if they want the truth about health freedom, or political freedom, or even even financial freedom, that they got to go to a platform that doesn't censor the truth, no matter what the truth is. And I'm a person that believes every freedom of speech is the most important freedom we have, because we can't talk. If you and I can't disagree about something without being shut off or one of the other of us being told to go away, then we're not really speaking.
Speaker 4: We're not really a free people.
Speaker 7: We're not free and we can't and we're never gonna the battle against this tyranny without freedom of speech and freedom of the opportunity to get our message out there.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, And it's ridiculous what they're doing now. I just saw it as an article in Germany. The German government is coming after some guy because on social media he called a German minister fat. Well, she actually is fat, you know, but it was what they're really after is they saying you don't have the you don't have the freedom to insult. And that's especially true of our masters, our political masters. But this is a few years ago. You have and Ron Atkinson, the comedian in the UK, said please feel free to insult me. You know, we must be able to keep this freedom of speech, you know, without it, he was saying, we don't have any comedy, but we also don't have any freedom to say anything. If you can shut somebody down because you hurt their feelings about it, because you said something that was mean spirited. The reality is is that if they shut down our speech, that is the key thing. That is why it was number one on the list a bill of rights that Madison and other people added to the Constitution because it is so foundational. I've said before, I think it is even more foundational than the Second Amendment. You're not even going to know who to shoot at if you don't have free speech right. I mean, you will not even rise up against tyranny, let alone resist it in any way, shape or form, if you don't know that the tyranny is happening. And that's why the tyrants come after free speech. And it is a program that is designed to enslave us, designed to kill us. And that's what the medical side is all about. And so it continues to escalate. We've got several people who have left messages here we're on Live on Rock. Fan Scott Helmer, thank you for the tip. He says, please post this full interview to David's x account so it can be shared with friends and family. And we do. We do that every day. We will pull out every interview that we do we put it on our Rumble channel and on Rock Fin and on a bit shoot and a huge tube, and we put it on our x account, So we do that every day as well as gap. We put it on gab as well, and so you know every interview that we do is up there, and we'll also pull out a couple of clips from the show as well as the full show always will be up there and on Rock Fin. Jessica Morrow, thank you for the tip, says thank you David, especially for your show today. I am a long time listener and I've been diagnosed with stage four melanoma. I'm forty six and a mother of two. Your topic today is so true. I have dealt with two different high hospitals here in the Northeast, one of them being quite famous for cancer treatment. And all they want to do is a single protocol of drugs down my throat or in my arm. It's very sad.
Speaker 7: It is sad Mayo Clinic. I'm guessing Mayo Clinic. And here's here's not a funny story. And I just want to tell her to take heart because I have a friend whose name is Rick Hill, who's celebrating his fiftieth year of being cancer free when he was sent home at the age of twenty four by Mayo Clinic saying he had stage four cancer and he was going to die. He is celebrating in October his fiftieth year being cancer free using.
Speaker 4: Metabolic therapy including leatrell.
Speaker 7: He actually spoke to the Congress in the nineteen seventies to keep them.
Speaker 4: From outlawing it.
Speaker 7: They wanted to outlaw a nutritional substance that's found in twelve or different foods that's primarily found in.
Speaker 4: The apricot seed.
Speaker 7: That's why we talk about the apricot seed because it's the easiest way to get it right there.
Speaker 1: I've got apricot seeds also a little bit about that and the april. I you know, when you eat this, you got to go a little bit. So I couldn't believe when you said there's that tribe that ate the two hundred of them a day, because oh, it looks like almonds and several of them in my mouth, and it kind of gets I don't know how to describe it. It was a very interesting sensation that you get test many of them, you know, at one time, but there's something there for sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's horrible tasting, and the thought is that what they what the bad guys say, what Google says, is you're getting sinai poison when you get these reactions. It's absolutely nearly impossible to get sin and poison unless you drank a bunch of baty glucosa days at the same time. And that's it's it's it's a longer story than we have time for now. But I want to tell people that God created vitamins to keep us disease free. If we just listen to what he said, and I've repeated this, I'm gonna go Genesis one twenty nine. Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of the earth, and every tree with seed is fruit, shall have them for food. God did not provide us these seeds to poison us. That's the lie they want.
Speaker 4: To tell us.
Speaker 7: David Magdallen is broken apart only in the presence of an abnormal cell. That's where beta glucosa dase is. So if you eat a handful of them, you're probably going to give yourself an upset stomach because your body's not used to dealing with it. The average American diet gets about one milligram of amignalin in a day. My dad said, Ed Griffin said, you need one hundred to two hundred milligrams a day.
Speaker 4: Not a whole lot.
Speaker 7: It's only like five or ten apricut seeds. There's twenty milligrams in each apricot seed. And David I eat regularly forty a day. Now, I with the caveat. I don't recommend that to everybody, and because if you do that, you're going to get upset stomach. You're not going to get cyanide poisoning. That doesn't happen. The body has rodinase, called the protecting enzyme, which breaks the any free cyanide that's developed if you come in contact with the cancer cell is broken down by rodina that turns it into up pain reliever. That's why the FDA can't deny that amignalant causes pain relief. But I'm going to be at the Healing for the Ages conferences. We go with doctor Brian Artists, doctor ED Group, who many people know from Global Healing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know Leatrill. I just talked to doctor Edgroup yesterday.
Speaker 7: He used lea trill back in the nineteen nineties and two thousands until he got demonized by the FDA. It's we had to move away from it and started global healing. We're working together on a project that I'm not going to announce yet. We're working on it to bring this to more people in a way that's that's not so nasty tasting as the apricot seed.
Speaker 4: Because this is the best way to get it.
Speaker 7: It's also the hardest way for people to do because they don't like the taste of it. So we're trying to make it, grind it up and put it into seed meals so people can put it in their smoothies or their oatmeal. But again I must repeat, I'm not the only one that has it. It's not a trademark. God has the trademark on it. That's the thing that they hate. They hate that this little seed can wipe out a two trillion dollar industry, and so they'll lie, cheat and steel to stop people from knowing about this.
Speaker 4: And I'm not the only one has it.
Speaker 7: You can grow in your own yard and you can eat foods that have a me going in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it says there on the light of California grown tested pesticide and nerveside free air dry. It looks very much like almonds, and like I said, you know, it's kind of a kind of a strong taste. I just grabbed a handful of them. It's like almost popping in is. I think these one or two at a time when you're first there and it's like, oh, okay, well but I survived, didn't have any problems. I didn't even have an upset stomach with it. And then I've got this as well. The seed caps. Tell us a little bit about the seed caps.
Speaker 4: Yeah, seed caps is just our answer. It's it's very simple.
Speaker 7: We squeeze the oil out of it to keep it from going rancid, and we grind it up our seed powder. It has the oil pressed out and that we put it in a capsule. So if you don't like the taste, you just take it. It gets for your upper colon and goes to work in your in your stomach. So that's just a way to to get a separately, you can get it as pure latroll. I have the bottles back here for somebody that wants more potency one hundred milligrams of pure latrol five hundred milligrams. We even offer it in a liquid latroll what some people use to add to their ivs.
Speaker 4: Just like vitamin C. The crab doctor.
Speaker 7: Krebs, who is the kind of the proponent of the sixties and seventies who is getting the word out there, said when people said, well how much should I do if I have, somebody said, get as much into your system as your immune system can handle. So they did many toxicology studies back then and even more recent that migdalen, even though they try to make you fearful of the cyanide thing, and we've talked about that.
Speaker 4: Is safer than sugar.
Speaker 7: And my wife even goes, honey, stop saying that because sugar's poisoned. The number one thing you need to do if you're trying to be healthy is get off sugar. But pure amigdalan is safer than sugar and has We have many studies and many documentation and it's all available at R and C store dot com for people to look up, understand and read it. It's not just John Richardson having some patent or trademark on this this item. It's it's it's available out there in the world, and we want to teach people so they can't take that away from us, so they can't keep us afraid and going to do chemo, rushing to chemotherapy, radiation and surgery when we have an issue.
Speaker 1: Well, it's very important and it's very important for us to arm ourselves with the truth before something happens. You know, it's just in our particular case. You know, you got an emergency infection that is is really rapidly building and you're concerned about that. We didn't know the history of these you know, flocks and the family of these drugs and everything like that, and it didn't ring a bell and I was I was sick of the time myself as well. And so you know, they take advantage of your ignorance, is what they do. I've got a couple of questions here comment a question on Rock Finn and says, my sister worked at UA B and four researchers quietly announced that they'd found a possible care for cancer. I don't know what type, but they were shut down. Heard that over and over again. And I've got this from Brian and Dev McCartney. Can you ask him about doctor Stanslaws Brazinski and if he knew him?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I do know him more know of him. Were not personal friends. But he's out of Houston. I've driven by his clinic. I have a good friend that does know him where. There was actually a study David Dunn at a hospital in Houston that proved that amygdalen helped prevent or treat seven different types of sea word. Now I'm going to use that in that sentence because they were also shut down. Obama administration shut it down. People forget, well, why would they do that? Why would they do that? For an answer, because people forget that the entire medical industry is supported by the pharmaceutical industries.
Speaker 4: So at this hospital there was.
Speaker 7: Ten or twenty million dollars worth of drugs being tested through the pipeline. Pizer is buying companies that have come up with a new drug for cancer.
Speaker 4: This is a profit machine.
Speaker 7: So, like I said, if there was a study done at a hospital or someplace like Sloan Cattering the seventies that proved read the title of this and you can watch this using your night as People's affiliate code. You can watch this for free on our website as long as it stays up on Rumble because they took it down from Facebook. But it showed that it stopped the spread of cancer, and they lied to us about it. This was in the nineteen seventies. If you don't think they're doing that to us now, If people don't think they're doing that to us now.
Speaker 4: This is the answer that they don't want us to know about.
Speaker 7: And as long as I can keep standing up in my soapbox and preaching this and getting information out there there for such a time as this, people are receptive to it, David, because they've gone through the things that you have, and many of your viewers have gone through the same thing. They shut down the natural answers because there's no profit in it. Yeah, the system doesn't sustain itself that way. That's why we have to scrap that system eventually and go from the point of view of healing the person, not treating their their pains or their symptoms and just masking them, but healing the person.
Speaker 4: That's what we have to go back to. It's not you know, boody medicine.
Speaker 7: It's scientifically proven natural answers to disease that we need to open up to the world and that should be the first route people take, the first to take.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Yeah, it's time for a paradigm shift. I mean, how can we look at what has happened in the last four years and not understand that. But you know, I just recently I looked up a supplement in in and the people that I got it from, and I saw that they got shut down during the COVID stuff because they said something that was really pretty innocuous, saying, you know, well this this really does help with but you have to be very careful about that. If you make a particular statement or claim, they will use that then to shut you down. They completely shut those people down. I remember when things were happening and people were concerned, said, well, we got this this thing out there, and I said, look, you know SARS and things like this. You know, these are are not really novel or new. And I read quotes from people who had been one of them was still at either the FDA or the NIH, and I said, here's what they're saying. They're saying that it builds up your body's defenses. It doesn't necessarily kill a particular disease, but it builds up your body's defenses so that you fight it naturally. And so I read the quotes from both the NIH and from the FDA for that. But if you go out and you say, well, it's going to cure such and such a disease, and that's not really the paradigm because, as you point out, we're not focused on a disease. We're not focused on cutting off you know, a bump or cutting off a lump or whatever. That's not really the disease. The disease is more systematic, and that's why you're approaching it from a nutritional standpoint.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, that's and that's the safest way to approach it for doctors, for health practitioners, for people to understand that we're supporting the immune system. We have all over our website that this has never been approved by FDA. I'm not a doctor, I don't treat patients. I'm just a historian that's pushing this message out there and giving people the data they need to make their own decisions. And that's what we have to do. We can't bury our head in the sand anymore, David. We can't just hope someone else is going to protect us. There's going to be white nights coming in and rescue us at the last possible second, even who are voting for President even though I think it's a clear there's a clear difference between the two people on face value. Now, I don't think that's our answer to our future. Our answer is for us to be educated, us to learn the truth and get it and spread amongst our tribe. The people that we love the most, the people that follow you listening to your truth. They know you tell the truth, regardless of it whether it's best for your financial reasons or not.
Speaker 4: Same thing for me.
Speaker 7: I sell a book on my website, David that says can't serve free with food. It actually teaches anybody who buys it how to put me out of business.
Speaker 4: What a crazy thing.
Speaker 7: To do, because if you eat the right foods, you don't need John Richards, so you don't need this story. If you eat the right foods and take the right nutrients, you can avoid the sea word in your lifetime and avoid it for any of your family members. It's really just an educational and making the right choices when you're eating. The problem is most of our choices are limited to processed.
Speaker 4: Foods at the grocery store.
Speaker 7: The fast food place, and left to our own devices, we're going to eat things that are sugary, and salty and taste delicious and have no nutritional value. So sometimes eating the right thing taste horrible. But God told us that's what we need to eat for food. So I recommend people follow what God said.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a really good spiritual analogy. Well, sometimes that's a better taste, but it's what He's got for our best interest. And you know, there's been a lot of talk about hyperprocessed foods and all this other kind of stuff, and so a lot of there was an article that just was published in addition to that said, well, you know a lot of people say, well I don't want to have junk food and anything, so they're eating really good stuff. They're eating salad and having fat free salad dressings and everything. That said, well, do you realize that the colon cancer is going up because this stuff is just loaded with chemicals. It's just an imitation of the other stuff. You know that that is natural and it just is permeated throughout our food supply. You know, the wheat is adulterated from genetic modification, and it's from selective breeding even before the genetic modification. But now they're going to be doing gmo wheat. Everything is adulterated like that, So it is really difficult to eat natural and eat really clean. Even the people think they're eating clean are getting some kind of a fake imitation of food.
Speaker 7: You need to supplement unfortunately with what the food that we have available. But some of the guidelines that my beautiful wife has taught me to really follow, even though you know, I've been a person who ate a lot of dairy, she said, as if you're if you're battling a disease and you want to get healthy, you feel better, stay away from dairy, stay away from gluten, and stay away from sugar.
Speaker 2: If you can.
Speaker 7: Those are the three hard things to Everybody likes the hot fresh buns with you know, uh, you know, with sugar, and you know, cakes and things like that. If you can stay away from those three things besides what I'm talking about, you know, dairy, gluten, and sugar, you can avoid a lot of disease. And those things have been kind of pushed on us over time because those industries had the most mind to spend to get on that food pyramid, and so it is a financial thing. But our food right now is mostly garbage, mostly garbage, So we do need to supplement, and that's unfortunate, but it's a lot cheaper than the other method to treat after you get it, you know, and try to fight it that way.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, well, I'm really interested to see what's going to come out with a collaboration between you and doctor Group. Tell I said, Hi, Will such a nice guy.
Speaker 7: Really, I'll see him this weekend. I'll see him with Ryan Artist, doctor Schmidt.
Speaker 4: From gold Care.
Speaker 7: They're doing amazing things, David. I don't know if you're familiar with what.
Speaker 1: I don't know then, but I do know doctor Group and I have the most respect for him. He is such a nice guy, very sincere in what he does, and you know, one of the nicest people I've ever met. Really.
Speaker 7: His factory is ten twelve minutes away from me. I don't want to tell people exactly where I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's out in Arizona too, somewhere.
Speaker 7: No, he has his main office in Houston, but his factory is out here in Arizona. And we're going to be doing lipisomal versions of BB seventeen, which are absolutely amazing, and we're working on it right now. And you know, it's not like I'm announcing something that's private. It's a naturally occurring substance. I'm never going to have a trademark to it. I don't want to trademark to it. I don't want to be the only person, David. It protects me. With more people that know about it, and more people are growing in their garden and you know, getting it so.
Speaker 1: And we taught about life. You're talking about having it bonded essentially to fat so that it's more absorbable into the system that correct.
Speaker 4: Well out the whole body.
Speaker 7: It was invented by the the skincare companies spent millions of dollars on it, and then doctor Group has spent the last eight years perfecting it from nutritionally.
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 7: They dropped it in the skincare line because they were taking all these poisons and making it to go all to different parts of your body, so it wasn't helpful.
Speaker 4: It's only bybosomal.
Speaker 7: Technology is only good if what you're bringing to people is actually good for them.
Speaker 4: So that's what he's developed.
Speaker 7: At Global Healing, and we're going to be doing that. I'm excited about it.
Speaker 1: So I'm really excited about that. Yeah, Vitamin lyposomal vitamin C. We've been taking that for a while and that's in our family have known about that, so that's great to see that happening with other things. The Richardson Nutrition Center rn C, and it's RNC store dot com. It's where people can find things.
Speaker 4: That's right. R and C store art dot com.
Speaker 7: Remember, don't tell me about how to how to run the Republican National Committee.
Speaker 4: I'm going to help anybody with that.
Speaker 1: So that's right.
Speaker 7: And he'll give you some special benefits and things to help you if you use the code night And we're going to put up some links on our website let you know about that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm all about people trying to find alternatives. You know, we need to have alternatives to the Fiat dollar, we need to have alternatives to this fake, dangerous medical system. We've got to have a parallel society. That's the only way that we're going to be able to survive this stuff. These people are out to destroy everything in our society as well as our bodies and our souls, and so we've got to start educating ourselves and taking advantage of this. And you have a wealth of things to educate people about there with Publications an excellent resource source. Thank you so much John for what you do. Again it's RNC store dot com. Thank you, John, appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Thank you, David God bless thank.
Speaker 1: You, and thank you all for listening and for joining us today. That's it for today's broadcast. Have a good day. We'll talk to you tomorrow hopefully. As your news been censored, banned, censored, banned over and over again, has vital information been held prisoner by mainstream and anti social media, it's the duty of every thinking person to make the great escape to the Davidnightshow dot com. There you'll find links to live streams, videos, audio podcasts, and support links. Live stream the show at d Live and every Monday through Friday nine am Eastern. Videos at bitch Shoot and huge Tube, new audio podcast The Real David Night Show at Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher, iHeart and more. But even though there's a light at the end of the tunnel, without your support, the show will run out of gas. The links to support the show are at the Davidnightshow dot com. To donate via subscribe star, donate via p or donate via cash app, Bitcoin or po box. Are sincere things to all of you who have stood with us to get this fall. Please don't forget to share the links and pray for the country as well as our family.