Speaker 1: What tight end just cemented himself as a number one pick in the at the NFL combine this evening, what's the exciting show announcement that we have for you in tonight's broadcast? And what are you supposed to do with George Piketts now that he's officially tagged by the Dallas Cowboys. Plus Kevin Schoenwolf, the ten thousand dollars winner in the FFPC Super Bracket competition in twenty twenty five, joins us to talk many things, including Jalen Waddle, rookie running backs, what he marks and Moore stick around. We've got a great show for you. I'm Eric Balkman. Pharrell Elliott is here. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts now.
Speaker 2: Pants down the pressure.
Speaker 3: I'm broadcast live in horror Roald the world. You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by by f FPC dot Com with your hosts, Eric Baltman and Farrel Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players.
Speaker 2: In the world at now.
Speaker 3: Because no one else was available. Here are Eric Baltman and Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Rob, Greetings and salutations to all of you b alcoholics and for Elix. Welcome into the latest episode of The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour.
Speaker 2: My name is Eric Balkman.
Speaker 1: I'm your slightly above average host and my co host is the Definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, one Farrell Elliott. Coming up on tonight's show, We've got a lot to get to, including the latest testing results we've gotten from the combine on the tight ends. We're also going to get into Travis Hunter and what you need to be doing with him in best Ball drafts, as well as from one Kevin Schoenwolf, who is the Super Bracket depending Super Bracket Champion entering into the twenty twenty six FFPC season. He'll join us to talk about a Mario and Hampton, Harold Fannin, some rookies, and so much more on the show tonight. If you want to connect with us on next please do so at HSFF Hour at Eric Balkman is where I'm at, and of course check out the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship at KFFSC dot com. I'm signed up for some slow drafts in there. Let's get those rolling with some more people signing up, that'd be awesome and you can draft against me. It'll be a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: High Sikes.
Speaker 1: Fantasy Football at gmail dot com is where to go if you want to email us if you have any questions, and we'll try to get to all the chatman questions, X posts and emails and the fantasy feedback segment coming up later on in the show. Thanks to our audio engineer and my best friend Bryce and our producer and mutual friend Rob. I want to remind everybody too, there's a lot going on with the FFPC. Obviously with the combine going on, everybody's got rookie fever. We're watching the tight ends, were watching the running backs, receivers and quarterbacks. Going forward here this weekend going to be an exciting time to be a dynasty owner. If you want to be one, you can be one for just one dollar. Plenty of Dynasty orphans and Empire Dynasty orphans with the Fantasy Football Players Championship available now at MYFFPC dot com. Those leagues normally go from anywhere from seventy seven dollars all the way at to five thousand. We have plenty that are discounted way down there to a dollar right now, so you're basically getting the team for free. Dip your toes in the dynasty water. It is fine and you'll love it. Play fantasy football year round at myffpc dot com. Coming up at the start of the NFL Draft, we'll be shutting down two tournaments we have going on right now, the FFPC Never Too Early Best Ball Tournament and the FFPC Never Too Early Super Flex Bestball Tournament. One hundred and twenty five dollars and thirty five dollars to enter those, respectively, but they both feature five figure gran Yeah, five figure grand prizes, forty thousand dollars grand prize for the Classic and then ten thousand dollars for the super Flex version. FFPC Big Gorilla and Baby Gorilla are live as well. The Big Gorilla once again a three or fifty dollars entry a million dollar grand prize. The Seven Bananas and Early Rampitch tournament promos are available right now my ffpc dot com and the Baby Gorilla. If you've been wanting to play high stakes fantasy football, now is the time. One hundred and twenty five bucks is I'll cost you for to draft the team and you can still win one hundred thousand dollars. All these tournaments and more available at my ffpc dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video shirt with your friends, share it with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which is kind of what we're talking about. To open up the show tonight, I cannot do it without the help of my good buddy, the co host with the most, Farrell Elliott, joining me tonight. Farrell, the Combine was fun today with the tight ends man, how are you?
Speaker 2: I am, good buddy, a little road weary, but I'm glad to be home and it was. It was a very good time combine. People have texted me and they say, fairly, do you see anything developing at the combine? You see and you know, I'm not players. I'm I'm in the J. W. Marriott doing business. Uh the uh sitting outside the Starbucks in the whole world of football walks by. I spoke a little bit with Tom Pelisaro this week because some of the other uh, you know, media types. I told him, I said, you know, you take a back seat to Balky if you want to see a true professional. You need to look at Balky and uh, you know they they take that under advisement. Uh. Charles Davis promised to watch the show and catch up with the show when he returned. But really, really great trip.
Speaker 1: I just assume Charles Davis was watching it this whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Probably he's where he's getting his good stuff. You know, he looks a little looser on air, and I think that we've got something to do with it. We do the prep work for him. He just.
Speaker 1: Okay, without further ado. I've been teasing this on acts. I've been teasing it in the f f PC mailer all week. We have an exciting announcement about the show tonight, and I didn't want to leave people hanging in case you're just tuning in for that, which listen, we know you're not, but we don't want to leave you hanging. So basically we were talking about, now, this is the I believe the fifteenth year we've been doing this show, and Pararel, I don't know how many years you've been doing it, but it's been damn near half the time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I guess did with you very very early, and I suppose i've been there at least once at all the shows. But you know when you and the Diesel did it, it was a I didn't I never missed a show.
Speaker 1: And I think you were like Dave was never a The Diesel was never on camera, that was audio only, so you are like video coh on this show. So basically what we ran into was situations with Friday nights, especially you, Pharrell, who is going to high school football games, college football games. Obviously, you represent a lot of musical acts as well, and it's just easier for you to not do the show on Fridays because of your duties.
Speaker 2: All my stuff decided to be with you.
Speaker 1: Both I know and I know, and we don't want to force you to do that, right, we still want to at least I do. I mean, I want to do the show with you continuously. Sone. What we are going to be doing to alleviate this is a couple of things. So this show in its current form will continue to be weekly year round. However, instead of being ten pm on Fridays, it will be ten pm on Wednesdays. That will start next week March fourth. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour moves into Wednesday night at ten pm and Now for those of you who are wondering, oh my goodness that you guys made my Friday night. Friday Nights was always so great watching the HSFO. Well, Perrel came up with a great idea and we're implementing it as well. So what we're doing starting next week, we will record the show, we will do the show live Wednesday, and then afterwards, anybody who's hanging out in the chat who wants to do a bonus show with us, perhaps maybe even the guests will want to hang out a little bit longer and do an extra bonus show as well. If not, Farrel and I'll just do an extra bonus show. We are going to record a show Wednesday night. It's only going to be about a half hour or so. But that show will then air ten pm on Friday Nights, so you still get an HSFF hour fix on Friday Night. The name of that show, and Farrell, I'm proud to tell you, I'm proud to tell everyone that you chose the name of it. We got graphics and everything for it. It will be HSFF our Extra Reps. Okay, So now the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour in its current form ten pm Wednesdays High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour Extra Reps ten pm Fridays. Wednesday show will be live, Friday show will be recorded. Friday sho will be about a half hour. So you're actually getting more Bulky and Farrell.
Speaker 2: In your lives.
Speaker 1: And consider this too, along with the Road of His High Stake Slowdown and the f FPC Insider Access show during the NFL season. Now you can watch the NFL Sunday and Monday nights and then we will have f FPC content for you Tuesday night, Wednesday night, Thursday Night.
Speaker 2: And Friday Night.
Speaker 1: It's it's as Michael Scott would say, it is a win win win. So once again, ten pm Wednesday will be our live show slot going forward. Extra reps will be ten pm Friday nights going forward, and that starts next week. Now, we still will do the occasional Friday show I know, like Genesis and Revelations will be covering that coming up in May. We will probably do I mean at most a handful of Friday shows throughout the throughout the year.
Speaker 2: Probably in August too, don't you think.
Speaker 1: Welky Well, but we might in August, yeah, I mean, we'll see what happens. On that going forward, we'll definitely let you know. But for everybody who is planning their schedule Wednesday night, hsff our ten p Eastern time starting next week and exciting time to be a live Farah. It's really the biggest change in show history outside of US switching to video, however many years ago it was this is probably the next biggest change we've ever had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and people finally got over that at the horror of in the video. But you know, I think our extra show will be very, very entertaining, and I believe on Thursday night, after the Free Agency has run, that's going to have a great conversation and be part of our show and commentary as well. So I'm looking forward to it. I think a continuity of also you having a little family time on Friday night, it might be a bad idea.
Speaker 1: My wife and kids were definitely excited when I told him about it as well. And by the way, shout out to Alex Kaganofsky and Dave Gerzak, the co founders of the FFPC who signed off on this, and Pararell.
Speaker 2: I forgot to tell you.
Speaker 1: Dave wanted me to let you know that he really didn't want us to switch off Friday nights, but because he likes you so much, he said, yeah, go ahead and switch to Wednesday.
Speaker 2: So you guys, that's our guy, that's our good. So there you go. That's your big announcement.
Speaker 1: And I'll remind everybody about that change going forward at the end of the show as well. Okay, we have to get into what happened at the Combine. We got Kevin Jones coming up in a few minutes here, we're going to talk to him. But Pharrell, I think the big news this evening was Kenyon Sadik, tight end out of Oregon, who ran the fastest forty yard dash of any tight end in NFL scouting Combine history, at least in two thousand and three, so in at least twenty three years. Officially a four to three. It was better than the previous mark of four to four. Said, but do you know who's had the previous record thousand?
Speaker 2: I guess that'd be Vernon. Probably Vernon was there, Probably Ingram was in that mix somewhere he might have been. I just know Vernon Davis was a four to four.
Speaker 1: Somebody named Dorin Dickerson in twenty ten also had a four to four, but Sadik runs four to three to nine. He has six foot three, two dred and forty one pounds. Now here's here's the concern. When we look ahead to Dynasty rookie draft, we look ahead, not even looking ahead when we're drafting right now in FFPC and KFFFC. You don't want to double count this because we knew Sidiq was gonna be fast. We knew he was gonna be athletic, right, and we don't want to double count this and move him up even more in our draft boards. I don't know if he was going to break the record Pharaoh, but he did this.
Speaker 2: Dude can move movement skills as well as explosion, and you don't naturally, you don't get that kind of forty without explosion. I watched him. He ran the four to four twice and they took the They took the second four four down to four to three nine, and they've done that. They've done that quite often through the combine this week. What you what's overlooked is his vertical. A guy with that kind of size of forty three inch vertical that's tremendous for Dynasty drafters. He's twenty years old he turns to he won next week. But he's a very very young player coming to the league with explosive skills. He's great pass cature, two fifty one catches. He had some big games. You know, the team did not do well against Indiana, and I thought he would be a go to player in that game, and they took that away from the Oregon offense. But that's all beside the point. I don't think you can in our tight end premium and you're playing for the future as a Dynasty player, I don't think you can ignore what you've got here in this player, and we need to keep looking at it because he overshadowed all the tight ends. But quickly behind him was one of my favorites, Eli Stowers, who we've talked about on the show before. Eli new Mexico State product who transferred to Vanderbilt, recruited and coached by a good friend. Now some fishback. I've known Eli. I've known of Eli a long time, and Eli's was right at four or five, or perhaps sub of four or five, and he's he's another player you can see that explosive skills and when when when our guys are watching to come bine this week. You know it's really good is watching the starts, especially because that especially at the receiver and tight end position, because that translates to the field. Good first step, good players getting open, catching the ball, running with it after they call.
Speaker 1: So you mentioned Stoars, and I think it's it's it's interesting because Sadiq had a broad jump of eleven to one, which was the combine until Eli Stowers did minutes later and he went eleven to three. You mentioned Sadik getting forty three and a half on the vertical. That was the highest until Stours did forty.
Speaker 2: Five and a half.
Speaker 1: That was the best mark in the last twenty three years for a tight end of the combine. Now it's interesting here and I'll get I'll let you I have a thought on this, and maybe it's obvious, maybe it's not, but I want to let you weigh in on this. According to Fantasy Mojo, never too early, bestball tournament ADP right now Fantasymojo dot com at Fantasy Mojo on X.
Speaker 2: Darren Rmani runs that website, He runs that ax account.
Speaker 1: He is the god father of the f FPC pros versus Joe's anytime we cite Adp on the show. It's coming through straight from him. Highly recommend you get a subscription if you play in the FFPC. Kenyan Sadik is tight end twelve right now at the eight ten in uh the Never Too Early Tournament, and yet Stours tight end thirty two at seventeen oh four Pharaoh. For two guys that are this close athletically, why are nine rounds separating these two players in the Never Too Early Tournament?
Speaker 2: Vanderbilt versus or that's all it is to it, you know, but SEC football, you can't go wrong at any school and then that's uh. And Stowers will continue to to grow and move up there. But you know, we look, there's some other guys that really really like I love the story uh the German Uh. The German kid kleinb who went to Michigan played behind your coast at Loveland. Uh told his family he wanted told his family he wanted to come and be an American football player. Didn't even speak English, so they sent me over here to play football. I love that story.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: The player from l s u U uh sharp I like. I like the looks of that player. There's there's a lot of players in this tight end group to to look at and and understanding there's great athleticism there. I I loved watching the gauntlet. I think the tight end. The gauntlet with testing for the tight ends is always the most enjoyable to me. You see guys coasting through it, trying to concentrate on the catch. You see guys really moving who are natural pass catchers. Those are the guys that you want. Those are guys that will get into camp and get busy moving quick. It's just a to be learned from, you know. Now we can't dig into the whole nuance of the combine, but there's a lot for the fantasy players to be learned just using their eyes for the ten or twelve minutes to take a break down some of the testing for the position drills.
Speaker 1: Dwayne McFarland for Fantasy Life, he just did his talk Data to Me podcasts. He also produced an article regarding this and he said, I believe it was him that said that the tight end position has the most to gain at the NFL Combine more soon than quarterback, running back, receiver, tight end is you know has the most. Again, so we're watching them today, obviously we'll be able to delve into the data coming up on that later tonight and tomorrow for sure, to get our tight end combine fixed and then we get pharrel do we get backs, receivers and quarterbacks all.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow as well, and then we get wide receivers and so if you get receivers, you got to get some quarterbacks. So that's in there. It's all for it coming. And you know, if you look the schedule, a printedge schedule landed in front of me. There's the time on the field is about twenty percent of the combine the meetings and the medicals and more meetings and more interviews, and I would imagine the players are pretty antsy to get out on that field. So hopefully it's going to be a very entertaining weekend for fantasy players to.
Speaker 1: Watch our friend of the show, Stacy Perez at the NFL Combine. I've been watching a lot of the stuff she's been putting out on X talking to some of the rookie receivers, Makayle Lemon, She met Laura Rutledge, had an interview with Laura Rutledge from ESPN, which was very cool as well. So be following Stacey Prez on AX as well. And by the way, Stacey's doing a great job. We tried to get together for lunch yesterday, couldn't do it. Tried to get together again today. She's busy splicing up film and editing thing. She's really found a passion and a direction in this aspect of new media, and.
Speaker 2: She's really enjoying. I'm so proud of, I'm so happy.
Speaker 1: For At Stacy pereh excuse me, at Stacy Underscore Perez eighty three. I'll get to see all the videos that she's been putting out there. Great stuff from her at the combine. Okay, we have to get to our guest here tonight, ladies, without further ado, we'll bring him in right now. A winner of numerous FFPC leagues over the years, plays in some of the highest taked ones, we have high society, what have you. The reason we're bringing him on tonight is that he as the twenty eighth seeded team outlasted everybody else in the twenty twenty five FFPC Super Bracket to win the ten thousand dollars Grand prize. Ladies and gentlemen, you follow this guy or you should follow this guy on a ka CA scone seventy eight. Please welcome aboard, mister Kevin showing well, Kevin, welcome in man, good evening.
Speaker 4: Good evening. Thank you having me.
Speaker 2: It's exciting to have you on.
Speaker 1: It's certainly the pleasure is all on this side of the camera, for sure.
Speaker 2: I have you.
Speaker 1: We were just talking about the combine. I know you're a Dynasty player, have you have you did you watch much of the tight ends today from Indianapolis.
Speaker 5: I did not get to see any of the tight ends today. I know you guys are talking about Sadik and you know that does not surprise me.
Speaker 4: Athletic freak.
Speaker 5: You know, I would expect him to have you know, some of those higher metrics, you know, with those, but.
Speaker 4: The numbers are always fun.
Speaker 5: But it is you know, kind of more of the draft capital what do they actually see and you know, more of the college film too.
Speaker 4: But it is exciting for the combine too.
Speaker 2: There's more to come, Kevin. Yeah, but don't worry if you missed it. NFL Network will show that at least a thousand times. Right by the way, I just checked too.
Speaker 1: We have quarterbacks, running backs and receivers tomorrow starting at one pm. So they're from the combine. So we'll get all three of those tomorrow. It's going to be and you know, I think a lot of things with the combine too. It's just like, you know, we had the Super Bowl a few weeks ago or whatever it was. We don't get real football again until the draft. So this is like kind of tiding us over. It's the Crew de Tae as it were of the NFL, as we ingest that. Okay, Kevin, let's talk fantasy football with you. First off, When you are not winning the Super Bracket and crushing these other FFPC leagues, what are you doing for a living?
Speaker 4: I actually work in health and short so that keeps you busy.
Speaker 5: That's always involving, you know, industry, So that's what I do for a living, so that that keeps me busy on the day to day.
Speaker 2: How long have you been doing that, Kevin?
Speaker 4: About twenty five years? Wow?
Speaker 2: Congratulations? Nice nice work. Yeah. Absolutely, And Kevin, you're in your office now.
Speaker 4: In my home office.
Speaker 2: Where might that home office be, sir?
Speaker 4: I am Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right up the road, buddy. Good for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not too far from work for you guys.
Speaker 2: All right, you know there you go.
Speaker 5: Talk a little bit further for you, but yeah, we're not too far away.
Speaker 2: Well, congrats on that super bracket. When you know, you think about all the close calls and all the games, the nail biers and the proverbial edge of our seat. Did you have going through the super bracket with the head to heads? Did you have some week two weeks that you had some special uh special endings that you were you were glad to see all the zeros on the scoreboard, and then when the time ran out and you were on top.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean tough to think back, but I remember.
Speaker 5: A little odd when you're playing head to head and the other guy has the same player as you were multiples, so there's a little bit of that, you know, looking at that, it's like do I play that player too? You know, just you know, all depending so that that was an interesting fact to it. Definitely, the first three weeks kind of played to the level of the competition. From from what I can recall, it was some of them were low scoring but just edged out, and others were high scoring.
Speaker 2: And edged out. You know it just.
Speaker 4: And I know weeks.
Speaker 5: Sixteen and seventeen, you know, we're tight as well, but the first three weeks getting to those final two were very tight. But yeah, it was definitely an interesting factor, and by all means I did not have the best team.
Speaker 4: Of all that made the playoffs.
Speaker 5: I was just very fortunate to be massed up against the people I was matched up against.
Speaker 2: Don't don't letting get away with that bull. He comes back, Kevin, you had the damn best team you want, any thing team. That's the end.
Speaker 1: Of story, Thanks, bar And I think that's the thing. It's just like, you know, how was the main event in the Big Gorilla decided? You know, it's whoever gets hot in that in those final weeks when the money's paid out. So whether it's the main event, Big Gorilla, Super Bracket, terminator, Baby Gorilla, never too early. I mean, it's all about getting hot at the right time, exactly like things fell into place the championship game, if I remember correctly, that might have been the the largest margin of victory. You guys, you had the whole super bracket, right, I mean that was like a fifty point victory or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that sounds real. There wasn't. I mean, obviously some sweat going into the game, but.
Speaker 5: As it panned out, it wasn't as much of a sweat, but yeah, the other matchups were definitely a lot closer than that one.
Speaker 1: Let's let's talk about it. I want to look back but also look ahead. And I picked some of the players that were on your Championship Super Bracket team. Jalen Waddle was one of them, and I think he's an interesting player this year because he's not going to be competing for targets with Tyreek Hill. Quite frankly, he's not going to be competing for targets with essentially a lot of people on this team right now. You know, last year it was such a concentrated passing attack. Darren Waller when he was out there, certainly, I mean, you know, he had some good games, but he was hurt quite a bit. Devon ah Chan obviously made some noise catching the ball, but outside of that, there wasn't a whole lot. And now you folded into this year, No, Tyreek Hill, probably a new quarterback, definitely a new head coach, definitely a new offense, definitely new an offensive coordinator. So there's a lot of stuff going on with with Jalen Waddle right now, and I think I don't think he's a polarizing player necessarily, but there's definitely different ways of looking at him in the number too early tournament. Right now as it stands at the moment, how do you feel about Jalen Waddle Wide receiver twenty two at the five oh six he's right by DeVonta Smith, Luther Burden to Mecha Buca right now? What kind of a season do you think Waddle's gonna have?
Speaker 5: Kevin, Yeah, at five oh six, I would probably lean towards being in on him.
Speaker 4: I was in on him last.
Speaker 5: Year relatively for where he was going. I mean, you know, he was I think a sixth rounder last year or in that area and you know, slightly below where he's at now. Frustrating player if you if you had him and you watch him, it's like every other series he goes out with some injury, lens off, it's like what do we do?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: So, you know, frustrating, but yes, a lot of opportunities coming up this year.
Speaker 4: I think the price he's going at now is it is probably a little bit of a bargain.
Speaker 5: You know, there's definitely opportunity there and to exceed that, you know, he has you know has a higher ceiling there, but yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: Tough, slow, not a great track.
Speaker 5: You had one good year in Houston and then one bad year. It's just you know, so what do you believe there is is kind of a question too, But all the opportunity in the world, and I would be in on that price, you know, I would think that's more of a flourish kind of range where he's going.
Speaker 1: Now, to your point, Kevin, to your point, Kevin Jalen Wattle last year ended the season as wide receiver twenty eight at the six to SOHO three in FFPC Main Event drafts. Now, this is best of all we're kind of comparing. We're comparing go Fuji apples to Granny Smith apples here, so it's not exactly the same thing, but it's not totally different either. So he was going a little bit later last year. He's moved up a little bit obviously with no Tyreek Hill, and I think that's how we have to look at it, especially when you consider a lot can happen with Miami. A lot of things can look a lot better for the Dolphins going forward than they do right now, and maybe Waddle shoots up to that mid fourth round or early fourth round, and right now you get them at that mid fifth I'm with you. I think he's a player that you want to be in business with at that price.
Speaker 2: I agree too, Balky, and that's why we draft early, Kevin. Balky and a bunch of other guys joined us here. Amongst them was James Hicks and Scott Christian. There they're in the chat, Bunkie. You know what we gotta do. Yeah, we gotta say all of those guys properly. And the I mean, you know, my ancle is moving a little slower. But you know, while they were here, Kevin, they joined all the other drafters in elevating Amaron. Hampton's draft spot is as high as the late first round typically thirteen fourteen sixteen was about the latest that he went. Uh. I think he's a top five running back coming up this year. But I'm more interested in what the champion yourself has to think about what you're doing with Hampton for this upcoming season.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I don't want to what he did last year, you know, influence what I would think for this upcoming year. Obviously, with the injury and being out for you know, eight to ten weeks whatever it may have been.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean definitely potential there. In my opinion, that seems a little.
Speaker 5: High, you know, at the kind of turn at least in my opinion. Just I don't know what they're going to do in his second year because when he came back, they were definitely cautious with how they rolled him back out and rightfully so you know, just coming off of that injury. So it'd be curious to see what is their depths going to be at back, you know, in the backfield. I know, Najia Harris is just on a one year deal, so he's gone and.
Speaker 4: Obviously coming off that injury. Anyway, the DOW I don't know.
Speaker 5: If he's there, but they did, you know, seem to trust and like him.
Speaker 4: So there, you know, there's some you know, some things there, but most people are in a kind of committee.
Speaker 5: If it's sixty forty, there's those very few running backs that are there. I would think you need to be close to you know, double digit touchdowns or fifty receptions to kind.
Speaker 4: Of pay off that that value is.
Speaker 1: Do you view the Mike McDaniel offensive coordinator hire as a boon for his fantasy value rather than if it was like Greg Roman again say this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would say that's a little bit of a bump in my yeah. In my opinion, I would say that that's definitely helpful to his value.
Speaker 1: The situation I seem to be bringing up every week on the show, people are probably sick of me talking about, except for Jason conn who probably wants more Cleveland Brown's talk on this shows the Cleveland Rocks. Drew Carry said, So, the quarterback situation in Cleveland, we don't know what it's going to be Watson, Sanders, Gabriel, perhaps somebody else, Malik, Willis, Kyler, Murray Kirk, Cousins, who the heck knows right knowing that, we don't necessarily focus on any of those quarterbacks as players that are going to help us win fantasy titles, but there are players that those quarterbacks are throwing to that will help us win fantasy titles. As a Harold and Dynasty owner, what's your level of concern about the nebulous situation in the Cleveland quarterback room right now?
Speaker 5: I mean, it's not a great spot to be in, but I'm not concerned about it.
Speaker 4: It can't be I mean, could it be worse than what it was?
Speaker 5: Last year and he did what he did, So that's kind of where you know that I would kind of look at his rookie years more of his you know, baseline worst case scenario. Maybe there's a little I don't think he had a ton of touchdowns, but he did.
Speaker 4: But that would be the concern.
Speaker 5: Just what the scoring opportunity is with with Cleveland, But I think the receptions and opportunities are going to be there. Who else do they have other than Jerry Judy and you know, like there's not a lot of other competition there for targets. So I would feel comfortable no matter what the quarterback situation is and assuming they would address it, it would only help. But yeah, I would, I would feel pretty confident there that that's kind of the worst case scenario in a sense from last year.
Speaker 2: And throwing up those stats that Bulky did. Kevin, you know, uh, we look back to to last year's gone by and we have to take testing your your your right to remind the listers to take testing results with a with a dose of caution. However, Harold Fannon last year is comparable player to some of these excellent performances that were seeing. You see those numbers and man, that's impressive. So if with the quarterback, if Cleveland straightens out the quarterback situation, what a boom for Harold Fann And that would be I. I love Woody Marks. I've been I've been a buyer on Woody Marks. Have been bullish on Woody Marks last year. And I could be wrong, but I think I got him in all of my Dynasty drafts towards the very end. I think that's correct. And you know, I looked at the year that he had and I says, it's a good start. He you know, the statistically three and a half yards of carry is not anything to get you excited. But he's still a very, very hard runner. And he had a lot of carries, and he caught the ball well, and he scored catching the ball, and I see room for him to grow. Your thoughts on Woody Marks, especially in the Dynasty world. Did I just like him better than everyone else? Is? Should I go into the trade rooms and try to pick up Woody Marshalls nobody likes him as much as I do? Or do you think and Balky Mount has some early draft information on him, do you think that there's going to be more people that joined me on the Woody Marks vandwagon this year.
Speaker 4: I'm not with you, Farrell.
Speaker 2: There now with me.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny about that is I could tell Kevin was trying like, how do I be diplomatic?
Speaker 2: You don't have to be diplomatic? Kevin, You're that can't be own. You got to say, Phara, Oh you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Well, when did Ackroyd used to tell Jy and curtain hauke Janu ignorant sluck some variation of that, Kevin will be fine.
Speaker 4: You know we're all wrong all you know, all the time.
Speaker 5: And I'm not saying it's the same situation as Damian Pierce, but you get this draft capital sometimes and it's out of opportunity that he did well. So that's where I'm looking at it from if I can. I'm not trying to look to get rid of him in Dynasty. I'm not.
Speaker 4: But if the right opportunity came, or I could get the right.
Speaker 5: Price, you know I would do So, I know, you know Joe mixing that whole situation and uh, you know Nick Chubb, I think that was just a one year deal, So you.
Speaker 2: Know, is it is you're disliking this player players specific, talent specific or is it more just the situation that he's in.
Speaker 4: I think he's fine.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's you know, I think if another person came in similar to his skill set, you know, they would just split.
Speaker 4: There's someone that could be better than him. That That's what That's kind of why I look at it. Yeah, right, it was just more opportunity last year in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Boy Kevin, though, have you to think in my dynasty leagues, when I send out all these seventh round two hundred twenty twenty seventh seventh round draft picks for Woody Marx, I'll be sending those out to all my days. It's a great deal for you, I'll say.
Speaker 1: I'll say this about Marx, so if if I had him, and I may or may not have him in in a dynasty like I don't think I have him more than one or two. If anybody offers me anything in the in the first round or the top half of the second round, I immediately do that, like that, that's fine, I'll you know whatever, back half of the second I probably should say yes. Here's why I wouldn't at this point, who was it last year? Guys that and it's escaping me right now. There was a running back that we just assumed was was gonna be like, they weren't going to survive the draft, they weren't going to survive free agency, and somehow they did. And it was a running back that we just assumed would either be the backup or a committee guy. And then that the team didn't draft anybody, didn't sign anybody, and all of a sudden, this guy was like still the guy in that backfield. I can't remember who it was, but anyway, I.
Speaker 5: Don't think it's just who you're thinking of, Eric, But I I remember Chase Brown last year.
Speaker 2: That was the name I was thinking of, but his.
Speaker 4: Value would have been a little bit higher. But yeah, yeah, that's who I was thinking of when you were talking.
Speaker 1: So maybe this is more of like a poor man's Chase Brown situation where there is a non zero chance, you know, because we're hearing, oh, Kenneth Walker maybe to Houston, or maybe they're interested in Travis etn or obviously that would kill what he marks his value. It would probably put him back to sort of his normal third down sort of like pass catching role, which I think he's very good at and I think he will be very good at in the pros. However, because of the chance that this guy you know, who the heck knows what the Techans are going to do, he could survive the draft, he could survive free agency and maybe still you know, obviously they're going to bring in if they do that, they're still going to bring in like some sort of Nick Chubb esque player right to compete with Woody Mark, not compete with them, but at least share the backfield with him. And if that happens again this year, then all of a sudden, wood he Marks is looking pretty good and I would rather have him than a back half of the second round. You know, I'll take the chance right now, in front half of the second round. You can have him, and we'll deal with it then. But there is a chance, and that's that's sort of how I'm treating what he Marks right now.
Speaker 2: We're releasing him right now, I'm I'm letting him go clear space on my Dynasty team.
Speaker 5: There's plenty of opportunities, fair, there's plenty of opportunity you could you could acquire him cheap, just depending you know, as Eric just said, depending on the situation.
Speaker 4: You know, if you really believe in you might have to pay a little bit more. But yeah, it's that beauty of fantasy, you know. You take these gambles and they can pay off big and yeah, and you're looking great.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope he gets a chance to be the guy because I think he's a hard runner. And I think, yeah, just you know, just player, I'm reading for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he did well last year.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 2: You're doing well last year, Kevin. You see all those trophies Bauky's arranged on that trophy case back there with the right shoulder.
Speaker 5: Well, I just keep focusing on the seinfeldt I've always noticed that, and I was like, yeah, I'm a big sein Felt fan too, so I was like, see that, that's what stands out to me.
Speaker 2: But if you can work it in sometime between now and the end of the show to get a to question Bulky about Seinfeld episode, it'll be great. Yeah, we can do that.
Speaker 1: By the way, did you guys notice I think you're both on the Dynasty email list the day after Robert Duval passed away. How many Robert Duval movie references I weaved into that email? No, there's like fifteen of them. I was pretty proud of myself. I don't I haven't accomplished a lot in life, but that's hanging in the pantheon right now. For me, it gets it was now, I'll tell you, speaking as good as it's gets. I thought the first three years of Garrett Wilson was not going to be as good as it gets, and then I saw him play last year. Kevin, I'm like, maybe we've seen the ceiling for Wilson now that we know he's going to be on the Jets and we know that their quarterback situation isn't great. Now on Insider Access, I said, I had tip major round for foot and roteballer and I was asking him a question about Garrett Wilson. And as I'm asking it, I was looking at Wilson's stats, which obviously we can all agree they were really good his first three years. Last year they weren't that great. But he only played in seven games. But if you extrapolate those stats out for a full season, and I'm not saying he would have put, you know, done what he did in those seven games over the course of a seventeen game season, but he was on pace to do something very close to what he did those first three years now, and I was asking myself out loud that I was so down on Garrett Wilson. Now I'm like, do I need to be down on Garrett Wilson? Do you think that dynasty players in the FFPC Kevin should be more bullish on Garrett Wilson? Regardless of who is quarterback, offensive coordinator, pass catchers, are you know, out opposing wide receivers, his wide receiver teammates that are going to be competing for targets with them on the best Should we be more bullish on Garrett Wilson this year?
Speaker 4: I would be for the value.
Speaker 5: You know, if you have him on your team, you just got to hold and hope and expect that he kind of meets it because you're not going to get anything in return to what his potential baseline should be.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I and if you're if you can acquire him for the right price, I would be in on that.
Speaker 5: I mean, I do have him on a team, and fortunately for that team I'm trying to think.
Speaker 4: I was like, I think he's actually my fourth receiver.
Speaker 5: I'm not trying to brag, but I'm just like, that's you know, perfect situation, and if I could sell him for something at his high potential, I'd definitely be willing to do that.
Speaker 4: It's just getting the right value for him.
Speaker 5: But you know, he's obviously talented, but he is limited to the Jets offense, and his touchdown I think is kind of cap too, So he'd have to, you know, to be a top fifteen receiver. He's going to have to you know, get to eight to ten touchdowns, I think, to kind of you know, get into the top ten. But by volume, I think he's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Okay, Kevin's not gonna brag, so I have to keep bragging about he's not, you know, just just okay, who's going to be bragging after the draft? Kevin in the fantasty drafts, in the dynasty drafts, because you know, we just assume as Jeremiah Love. But then what's what's going to happen after that? Who are the rookies you like? I mean, I've got a couple of wide receivers, but I don't want to spoil your take on them. And naturally we've already talked about the tight end, but I'm willing to hear as many rookies. As you want to unwind, who are some of your favorites early on that you really took a liking to in college and now you're glad to see that they're moving on the pros. Are some of your guys?
Speaker 5: Yeah, a little bit opposite of last year with all that running, that depth that we had there, and you know, the one that's intriguing to me because I mean we do have the receivers that brought the wide receiver.
Speaker 4: Depth and this year I think is pretty large. Although you know there's a couple of the top, but.
Speaker 5: That Emmett I think it's Emmett Johnson from Nebraska, is that correct? I mean, he has that receiving capability there. He had a lot of receptions in college. So that's intriguing to me. Depending on where he would fall, as we know in the PPR league that.
Speaker 4: That is pretty enticing there. So you know, he's one.
Speaker 5: That's intriguing to me depending where he falls, what round, what team, But that is someone that I'm you know a little intrigued and excited by outside of the top receivers and obviously Jeremiah Love.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, who are you a couple of top receivers.
Speaker 4: Uh, we got to I'm trying to think of the names off the top of my head.
Speaker 2: No, I know what you're doing here. You know who the top receivers are. Naturally you're from Pennsylvania. No, Balky, here's a problem. We've got geographical situations prejudice in the situation of the show. We've got a guy on from Pennsylvania. The second number two receiver is out of the football powerhouse that always produces wide receivers that are fantastic stars in the NFL. Kevin won't say because he's at Ohio State and that's Tate. You just won't say it.
Speaker 4: I'm not a penn State fan, by the way.
Speaker 2: You don't have to be. You don't have to be, but you're in the state of Pennsylvania City.
Speaker 5: I'm one of the five percenters that do not like penn State.
Speaker 1: See, you won't even mention the words Ohio State. You won't stoll about ben State. You know, off this question. Your your contribution with Johnson is noted and appreciated. So we will move on from the I will I will, I will ask you this, Kevin, like I think there's a big three that it really people have kind of settled on Carnel Tad out of Ohio state, as Pharol mentioned, Arizona States, Jordan Tyson, and then Makayle Lemon. Do any of the have any I mean, obviously we'll see what happens to the comment and going forward. Has any of those three separated himself from the other two for you right now?
Speaker 4: Not really?
Speaker 5: I think to me, if if I was picking at one O two, you know, in a rookie draft, I at this point I would be at a toss up, you know, because not knowing where these guys are going, you know, draft capital would probably take who I would take.
Speaker 2: M h oh and Bnkie. You didn't mention Denzel was Wash You know how I love the big receivers. Yeah, there's the next Michael Pittman. I think that Boston.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, if you if you look at it right now in the Never too Early Best Ball Tournament, these guys are basically being separated by one round these three Tit is at the six oh six, Lemon seven Way, Tyson seven oh nine. And now granted that's redrafted, not dynasty, but still you can kind of see how how FFPC players are valuing these guys. They haven't really separated. You know, FFPC players haven't seen one of these guys separate. Maybe take are they doing anything with Boston? Boston's not going until the twelfth round? Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: And then I like Conceptsion quite a bit. He's not going until the thirteenth, so he's even later than these guys, which is I would think conceptsi on and in a redraft format should be going a little bit higher than the thirteenth.
Speaker 2: But what do I know.
Speaker 4: I would tend to be in more on the guys.
Speaker 5: That are falling those you know, four or five receivers, just for the potential and the value you have.
Speaker 1: The two Indiana guys Sarat and Cooper in the seventeenth round, Chris Bell in the nineteenth and then just a well cavalcad guys in the nineteenth Bell Pharaoh helped me out. Brazil, Chris Brazil or is.
Speaker 2: It Brasel, I'm not really sure about.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna go with Brazil, Malachi Field, Zachariah Branch, ted Hurst all going in the nineteenth. Yeah to El speedy guy, Georgia State Baby. Okay, let's get to a couple of emails. Kevin how are we doing on time? We're doing okay on time. We should have a couple of emails here. The first one comes to us and I just had it in front of me. I got to find in here. Okay, Bill and Westerville, Ohio is Oh, this is another good rookie question. Is Ashton Genty's rookie season scaring you off of Jeremiah Love this year? I assume this is a redraft question. Bill didn't say it, but Bill, we appreciate the email. Kevin, what do you think about that? I mean, does does knowing how Genti's rookie year turned out that that maybe did not live up to people who drafted him. Does that scare you off of taking Jeremiah Love in a redraft league?
Speaker 4: No, that wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I mean we've seen that before with with other like top rookies and then they come back and interfine, you know, not saying that Bejon was you know, one of those disappointing rookie seasons, but gents showed that he has the talent and it just be out, you know, the situation just wasn't the best. And I would almost think that's kind of baseline worst case scenario for gents, not.
Speaker 4: Saying the sky's a women for him either, but he's he'll be fine, is kind of how I see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm looking at it too.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, by the way, and I kind of you know, I drafted all those teams at the Super Bowl at Caesar's Ferrell a couple of weeks ago. I got Jeremiah Love on zero point zero teams, which is super frustrating running back eleven right now at the two oh nine and the Never too Early Tournament. So I mean, if you want them, you can get him. Uh you know, you know, depending upon where you're picking, you you should have a good crack at at Jeremiah Love this year. And I'd loved, I'd love to, I'd love I love you some bluff, Kevin.
Speaker 2: Is he going to be the number one dynasty picking and all our drafts you just pencil in Love and move on.
Speaker 4: I would say ninety nine percent got you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The only way I say he wouldn't be is if you're in a super Flex and your your quarterback starved, then I think you would take Mendoza over Love. But that's such a unique situation. I don't know how many people would be in that situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I could see a quarterback and just not Mendoza. It would have to be, you know, someone special like him.
Speaker 2: But I got a questions, you know, I got a question for you guys about young quarterbacks. It might keep me from drafting rookie quarterbacks because but here here's a trivia question. Oh, in the AFC, how many quarterbacks are thirty years and younger? And just the artists obviously? Yeah? Oh yeah, starters? How many of them starter.
Speaker 1: Quarters are thirty and younger? You shout it out when you out a feel for it, you can't think about it. I mean thirteen sixteen teams there, Yeah, I'll say I don't know ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys are good, all of them. Oh, all of them.
Speaker 4: It's like I'm just round all. I was like, there's probably a couple, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mahomes is thirty, Jackson's twenty nine, everybody else younger. Okay, And that's what makes me think, why would I want to draft a rookie quarterback? These guys got play, you know, just sometimes think about.
Speaker 1: One more email here for you, Kevin Ken and Charleston, South Carolina. Hey, Kevin, who's your favorite Bears past catcher? In twenty twenty six. Thank you, sir. That is Ken and Charleston, South Carolina.
Speaker 2: Ken. We appreciate the email.
Speaker 1: We've been talking a lot about the Bears on this show over the course of the last several weeks, and there's a lot of good ones to choose from. You know, Doonsay Burden, Loveland? Dj Moore is still on the team, you know, throwing DeAndre Swift in that mix as well. Do you have a favorite Bears pass catcher this year, Kevin?
Speaker 5: I mean Loveland helped me for the Super Bracket. I have Loveland on a dynasty team. I mean, I'm going Loveland if I have to go receiver. It is a little nerve wracking to say Luther Burden just because it's still a little unknown and you know, you have a Dounsa there, But I would lean Burden there as a wide receiver.
Speaker 4: But Loveland as my top pass catcher.
Speaker 2: He is the top pass catcher being drafted.
Speaker 1: Obviously tight end premium formats of the FFPC, Loveland is costing never two early drafters the three to oh one pick on average, growing at the five oh eight, and then we see Swift in the late fifth round. We see Odonsay in the late sixth DJ Moore going in the late tenth. Right now, Anong Guy actually going in the seventh round as well.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I would.
Speaker 1: I mean, he is a pass catcher technically, but I wouldn't. He's not a class pass catcher.
Speaker 4: You say seven oh one for Manongay.
Speaker 1: Manong Guy is seven seven oh three, beg your pardon. Seventh three is where he's going right now?
Speaker 4: Yes, that's a little higher than I would expect it.
Speaker 1: Okay, running back twenty six? Well what do you make of that, Kevin, Because Swift is running back twenty four, Manong Guy's running back twenty six. So you're surprised to see those guys that close.
Speaker 4: I am, yeah, I mean, I understand it.
Speaker 5: I you know, but here we are in February, so you know, you take taking your shots and you know, mixing it up a little bit.
Speaker 1: And you know what I think goes into it a little bit is we're not totally sure Swift is going to be on the team in in the fall. Like we think he is, right, but there's still a chance he might not be. I could be a cap casualty. And then all of a sudden Manonguy would be the lead guy in that and then the lead guy in the seventh round. Now, even if he's not the lead guy, I think he can still pay off seventh round draft.
Speaker 2: Capital, you know.
Speaker 1: But but that might be a little bit high for a backup at that point. So I think, again, that's I'm just speculating as to why people are doing that, But I think that might be Why are you a Steelers fan, Banning Chance?
Speaker 4: I am a Detroit Lions fan. Makes sense of all of this?
Speaker 2: You know, you're an interesting and I grew up here.
Speaker 4: I grew up here, I live here, so.
Speaker 2: You know, I love that. I was beginning to you know, I think you're I think your assessment of running backs as you've never seen a running back you like, there's there's talent evaluators like that.
Speaker 1: You know, now that I know you're a Lions guy, Kevin, let me ask you this. What scares you most about the Lions skilled positioned players going forward? And why is it Sam Laporte's back.
Speaker 5: I just think the way they performed after he left it just yeah, it's still if you're looking at it from an individual fantasy aspect.
Speaker 4: It is tough to preduce outside of Amarrah.
Speaker 5: It is tough to predict the consistency of those pass catchers because when Jamis and Williams kind of.
Speaker 4: Took off, it was lined up with Laporta going out.
Speaker 5: So as much as I love Jamison Williams and I want them to use and you know, I just want to win on that team, but yeah, it's tough.
Speaker 4: It's tough to predict all that stuff with Amorah And you know, Gibbs.
Speaker 1: Do you I mean, like I say this a little tongue in cheek, but it was so weird last year that we didn't know Laporta was like hurt or that he was playing at least I didn't know he was playing through something. And then all of a sudden he was on IR and then seemingly, just as suddenly, they said, yeah, he's not coming back this season. He probably won't be back at all this season. And I was saying this last night on the show. Nobody ever said I used to have a bad back, And I'm wondering if if Dynasty players who have Laporta might be better off moving him now, because we don't know exactly how healthy that back is and if it's going to continue to be a nagging problem. And oh, by the way, they have Saint Brown Williams and teslat not to mention Jamior Gibbs on that team to catch passes too. So I don't know, I just I feel like maybe I'm just too down on the porter right now. But you could you could call me out if you think I'm I'm being a little literally.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's an interesting take, because what news have we gotten since December, you know, on it, So you could take your shot, try to buy low on him, you know, or yeah, but obviously he's talented.
Speaker 4: We've all seen what he can do.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I do worry about the consistency just because of the other options, you know, especially in the in the short term.
Speaker 4: But yeah, injury wise, yeah, backs are backs.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's that's a tough injury there, you know, especially if that's you know, something serious that could just pop up again.
Speaker 1: Farrell, I'm fresh out of emails, so it's on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And before I get to my last question, you missed Kevin and mister Eric As we've talked about things tonight, There's just some things I have to do. Whenever we talked about colostal leveling and his great performance towards the end of the season. I gotta tip my hat to our beloved Jacob valich Uh who told us back in July that that's what he would do. Uh in the season he said, we finished strong. And my buddy Rick Ross and noted Richard Ross out in Las Vegas and noted Detroit fan is a is a distant Detroit Lions supporter as well as you are, Kevin, So you're in good company there. And then I must point out and be the second reference here tonight. But Michael Pittman played this past season with a broken back, so I move on.
Speaker 4: That makes me feel a little bit better.
Speaker 1: Fare thank you, Yes, he said, he would say, well, no, it's not broken, it's fracture. That's my kind of guy, right, Finally, you know, it's just just my my kind of guy.
Speaker 2: So I want to hear outside of Woody Marks. I want to hear a player that you will not be rostering this year, and it can be a very good player. And I want you to go into uh, I want you to go into depth with me about who that is. And then I want you to give me a real sleeper, a real sleeper that you're going to bring in and uh and and continue to be a back to back champion and lock up that ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Do you want me to go through about three hundred players right now?
Speaker 2: And they're all running backs, Balky, They're all running backs, Guys, you're running back list. They're all running backs. So go ahead, Kevin.
Speaker 4: I don't know how I'm drafting a Tennessee Titan this year. I like that, I mean or Jack like, those are the two teams I would just kind of be.
Speaker 5: I mean, obviously at some point someone's a value, but you know, I would just kind of I'm.
Speaker 2: Just trying to think of, well, let me hold on before you move on.
Speaker 1: Let me let me just because I think I have heard a lot of pundits and players out there, not a lot, but some of them are kind of bullish on the Titans this year, you know, with with new head coach, new offensive coordinator cam Ward really came on the last month and a half, and they have all this cash that they can you know, bring in, you know, a wide receiver, perhaps another tight end. I heard, you know, Jeremiah Love is a possibility for them as well at running back.
Speaker 2: So I'm curious.
Speaker 1: I mean, but it seems like you are not drinking that kool aid, Kevin.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, Jeremiah love it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: That's just you know, should be a great running back. But that division has really good defenses. I mean Jacksonville Houston, really good defenses. You got to play them twice a year. You still got a young quarterback there. I mean, I just don't know what the weapons are. I mean, dk Is you know, showed signs there. The rookie tight end. I'm blanking on his helm Gunner helm.
Speaker 4: He showed.
Speaker 5: You know, they have opportunities there. It's just I just from a fantasy aspect, I just don't see a lot of opportunity.
Speaker 4: So that's I mean, that's my take on that. But yeah, an.
Speaker 5: Individual player is is tough to I will say two years ago I was a little out on Justin Jefferson because of the same Darnold.
Speaker 4: And the unknown there, and then he just did what he usually did.
Speaker 5: And then last year, okay, he's quarterback proof and I went on on that didn't work.
Speaker 2: Out, so.
Speaker 5: Uh, you know, but I would think this year would be an opportunity for Justin Jefferson.
Speaker 4: You know, is he is he out outside of the first round.
Speaker 2: Now so far.
Speaker 1: He is. I'm loaded up right now. I think he's an early second round guy. Just give me one second. Here we are looking at Justin Jefferson two all four. He's fallen too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so i'd be in on that. I mean a special receiver like that.
Speaker 5: But Phair, I don't know if I answered your question or not apologize, but I tried to give you some kind of input on what.
Speaker 4: You were saying.
Speaker 2: Were you ever in politics? Were you ever? And you know, we're also going and this is a very positive, uh commentary about your your presentation. Here tonight, we're we're giving out awards. Balky doesn't know anything about this, but they're called Balky's and we're going to give out awards for all contributions to the show to mark our move to Wednesday night. And you're already nominated for sound you have you know you're coming, You're coming in better, you're your you know sound is fantastic. Now lighting, we've got a little bit where you know, you didn't get the nomination for lighting this year and set decoration is limited. You know, for your next appearance when you win next year, you can work on those things. But you know you're you're the front runner for a bulky you really are.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: And all all the negative all the negativities that you just said totally warranted.
Speaker 2: Those are just things you can do next time. But you know they were found overwhelms you, don't you You wouldn't believe how many people have come in and it's it's been tough with sound Fair.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you have my actual address, but I would like a pair of socks.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, damn straight. You'll get them too, as team is working on them. They will be mailed out before the proper k f FSC logo. Thank you for remembering uh this, this was a lot of fun, Kevin. I'm so glad we had you on.
Speaker 1: Uh congratulations once again on the super Racket title. Will we see you at Planning Hollywood this September?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I hope.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 4: I was there last year.
Speaker 5: I had a good time for you know, yeah, I won't get into that right now, but I had a good time there.
Speaker 4: I was talking with my.
Speaker 5: Brother, you know, a couple of weeks ago, and we're actually going to Vegas in a couple of weeks for March madness.
Speaker 4: Nice, So you know we were you know, we've been doing that for you know, twenty plus years now, and you know we're talking like, oh, we're.
Speaker 2: Going to do you know the where do you get march madness? Where do you headquarter for that?
Speaker 4: It depends every year.
Speaker 2: Do you watch the games in the sports book for the most part, Yes, you've been on all the underdogs.
Speaker 4: For the most part. Yes, yeah, the.
Speaker 5: Underdog money lines. Yeah, we definitely tribute to that, right or wrong, but we could tribute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who is the who is the team that beat uh Purdue in the first round a couple of years ago and they had Edie the sixteen seed?
Speaker 4: Iuly, oh that was and that was the second time that happened.
Speaker 1: Second, Yeah, somebody bet Virginia. Yes, earlier a couple of years before that. But yeah, when the I mean I remember watching that Perdue game with my kid and he didn't really understand the magnitude of what was going on, Like you don't understand you see that sixteen by that team's name on the screen, that they should be blown out and they were beating it was.
Speaker 2: That was a lot of fun watching, for sure. Well, you've got to come to plan in Hollywood to receive your balky, So you know, you just have to be there ceremony.
Speaker 1: We'll be there, makes sense, hosted by Farrell Elliott and and I'll be in attendance as well.
Speaker 2: Kevin.
Speaker 1: Uh, whether we see or not in Planet Hollywood. I want to wish you good luck this season, Enjoy drafting season, Enjoy the rookie drafts coming up for your dynasty leagues, Enjoy the combine this weekend. And most of all, thank you so much for making us a part of your Friday night, this evening. This was this was great, dude, And we'll talk again soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I appreciate you having me.
Speaker 2: Thank you. You got it.
Speaker 1: That is Kevin Schoenwolf Ladies and Gentlemen, the Super Bracket champion for the FFPC in twenty twenty five. Great stuff from him. Had a lot of fun with Kevin. We got to hopefully hook up with him and planning Hollywood. You never know, Ferrel, maybe we'll see him in at Caesars one of these years.
Speaker 2: He would currently do welcome you know, the he's the guy that gets it and enjoys it and he's there to win, but he's also there he's there for a good time. Yeah, yeah, he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my buddy El Grande is headed out to Las Vegas. He's in a golf tournament out there, but he's also playing poker. He's out there for eleven days, Pharaoh eleven Days's got.
Speaker 2: A lot of interest exactly. And I think he's leaving the day of the tournament.
Speaker 1: I think he leaves after the day of the tournament starts, so he leaves on that Friday or something like that, and I'm like, well, you're gonna be wiped after eleven days in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: We will.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna postpone the emails till next Wednesday because we're doing the show. Wednesday is going forward. In case you missed the announcement at the top of the show, ten pm Eastern time is when we do in that show. And then of course HSFF our Extra rep still airing Friday nights at ten pm Eastern as well. Pararell, I would encourage everybody to go to KFFSC dot com and register for the slow main event drafts that you have open there, the slow draft Masters that you have there.
Speaker 6: We have what was the other one, oh, the Sweet sixteen, I think is that the sixteen Besketball Championship one hundred dollars leads with good prizes within the twelve team divisions and the three thousand dollars Grand Prize and the Fozzy Doll.
Speaker 2: Mister Jeremy Brock is our defending champion, and it says so on the logo.
Speaker 1: He was on my fly ight leaving Louisville as he was going to Omaha and I was going back to Wisconsin. I've never seen him move so fast because this connecting flight was like super It was super tight.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: He was out of there like a bat out of hell. But yeah, look forward to seeing Fazzy defend that. I'm going to try to take the crown from him as well as everybody else participating this year. And you can do that right now by going to kfffc dot com and registering for not only the Sweet sixteam, but the main event and the Draftmasters going on there as well. Farrell, I bid you Ado, we will hook up, not next Friday, but next Wednesday. It's gonna be a lot of fun, man, Thanks a lot. Enjoy your weekend and enjoy the combine.
Speaker 2: You got it. That is Farrell Elliott, the.
Speaker 1: Co host with the most the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football KFFFC dot com is where to go to register to play in that that will complete our show tonight. Ladies and gentlemen, I want to thank Kevin Schoenwolf, Farrell Elliott, the FFPC, Rob Brice, and of course each and every one of you. Want to remind everybody that the FFPC Dynasty and Empire Dynasty the Orphans are available for you at my FFPC dot com, some as low.
Speaker 2: As a dollar.
Speaker 1: Pick them up right now and play Dynasty Fantasy Football year round. The Never Too Early Best Ball Tournament, Never Too Early Superflex Bestball Tournament available as well as my at MYFFPC dot com. You can enter the Original Dynasty Tournament Never Original, Never Too Early Bestball Tournament for a low low price of one hundred and twenty five bucks. Be eligible for a forty thousand dollars grand prize. Or if you don't like original recipe, try extra Crispy with the Superflex just a thirty five dollars entry, He's still eligible.
Speaker 2: For a ten thousand dollars grand prize.
Speaker 1: Big Gorilla and Baby Gorilla Live and Slow drafts are filling three and fifty dollars entry for the Big Gorilla million dollar grand prize. Check out that seven Bananas promo that we have going on right now, and the top clock is ticking on the early rampits tournament. Make sure you're getting in on that to make yourself eligible for a second grand prize with the Big Gorilla as well. Baby Gorilla one hundred and twenty five bucks to enter. You can still win one hundred thousand do if you take that tournament down. They're all the wile at my FFPC dot com, my FFPC dot com. We will be back next Wednesday. As I said, our new time slot ten pm Eastern Time, eight time, twenty twenty five f FPC Dynasty League Champ. No, he hasn't won eight Dynasty Leagues in his career at the FFPC. He won eight Dynasty Leagues in the FFPC last year. Paul Brenton is going to join us live from the United Kingdom, so that'll be I don't know, like five on the morning for him, but he insisted he wanted to come on. We're excited to have him on. He'll join us at ten pm next Wednesday. We'll have extra reps hsff Hour Extra reps coming up at next Friday at ten pm Eastern Time, So another half hour podcast for you then. And then, in case you missed, insider Access on the Better Sports Network on the FFPC Socials you can check it out. Football guys and rotobawlers. Tip Major joined me for two hours. A lot of great stuff from Tip and then we'll be back this coming Thursday for two hours starting at seven pm Eastern Time with Dynasty League Football's Michael Moore. He'll join me on that show. His High Stakes Slowdown is back, new month, new episode Tuesday, ten pm Eastern time. Frank Noon is the twenty twenty four Never to Early Best Ball Tournament sixth place finisher and a winner of I don't know dozens of FFPC leagues. He's gonna join me for the hour on Tuesday night starting at ten pm. You can watch it right where you're watching here. So big week of shows next week. Tuesday you got Frank NOONEZ, Wednesday you got Paul Brenton Thursday you got Michael Moore, and then Friday you get extra reps with Me and Farrell, which is gonna be a lot of fun. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share with your friends, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be Tuesday night, ten pm Eastern Time. For the road of his high Stakes sload up for Kevin schoenwell for Farrell Elliott. I'm Eric Balkman. This has been the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour and for the last time we say in this for a while at least live Your weekend officially starts now.
Speaker 3: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fatasley Football Hour, presented by my f fpc dot com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Balke and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are.
Speaker 2: Thanks for watching and.
Speaker 3: We'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: If I can be a little bit selfish sharedon I I'll throw it up on the screen right now. I am one of the final five finalists for.
Speaker 2: The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers Food Fight.
Speaker 1: This is something that they throw every year where they ask fans to throw recipes together and the winner of that recipe will not only get their item on the menu. The Timber Ratlers, By the way, the High Class a minor league baseball team here in northeast Wisconsin. They'll get that their selection if they win. If they win the vote, they'll get the selection on the menu for that season for the Timber Ratlers. They'll also win get to throw out a first pitch, for free tickets to a game, for free vouchers for their food item. I'm asking you humbly to go to timber Ratlers dot com. We got it up on the screen right now. That is timber Rattlers dot com. There is a link on the right hand side of the screen talking about the food fight being down to the final five. Click on that link, and then in that story, there's another link that you click on and it'll take you to the form where you can vote. I would encourage you to vote for the Southwest Grand Slam. It is served on a briosch roll spread with avocado crema. It is a jalapeno cheddar brought split in half, topped with pickled onions, roasted corn, and black bean salsa, topped with cilantro and lime. My humble request of you is to go oute there, vote there, and you can vote more than once. Vote vote early, vote off a vote for Balkey the Southwest Grand Slam at timber Ratlers dot com for.
Speaker 2: The food fight.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much everybody for watching, listening, streaming, downloading, whatever, And thanks so much for the positive words on our move to Wednesdays, which begins next week.
Speaker 2: I will talk with you then