Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing Amos has coming, living man's property of all times. Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master.
Speaker 2: Can you did it? Then you did it? Where you did? Allowed to play? Allowed to play.
Speaker 1: Allowed to name, come to play.
Speaker 2: The pistols, the post, the horse, the sun is rising.
Speaker 1: John, Oh, wake up, wake up now, don't worry.
Speaker 2: We're all here.
Speaker 3: To show you how Janno, Wiz Horses, Last Station k and mot Holmes A listen.
Speaker 4: It's a sad lumpy don't turn.
Speaker 2: Down down tas wait and say are you ready? Are you ready?
Speaker 1: To John in time to start to show plastic for Cli about West.
Speaker 2: It's a big mass Mary show. Welcome to the working week. It's on such a board, kick back, made up best up in and make it hardcore.
Speaker 5: Hang you whisby and then Bess picked up your soul.
Speaker 2: There line you're on the air, all yours. Good morning.
Speaker 1: It's the Big Man Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two, nine four five Listen online the website that rocksskmod dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under be MMS. Listen with your cell phone, Get the iHeartRadio app available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com. And you're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, Slash BMMS six y nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning, Corbin, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning, Gimpee Rail, Good morning. We've got tickets to see Guns N' Roses. We're gonna be at the thunder Ridge Nature Arena in Ridgedale, Missouri. Pack a lunch.
Speaker 2: It's a drive. Really, how long is it? Did you Google map it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Three and a half hours. Oh damn, that's nice little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you're in motorcycle Rideale to be fair, the thunder Ridge Nature Arena in that area awesome, it's super.
Speaker 1: It's a little gem man. I'll get your tickets ticketmaster dot com. And you're seeing guns n' Roses. Uh, we've got Taser time trivia, We've got Willy Nilly, your chance to own the show. Talk about anything you want, bring up something maybe we couldn't get to. That'll happen at nine. And of course it's friggin' a Friday. What's the worst thing you've come home to? Case Keystone like could be Yoursma massion whatever that is to eight two nine four five. What's the worst thing you've come home to? Bmm mass and whatever that is to eight two nine four five.
Speaker 2: So we've talked before.
Speaker 1: Movies and TV shows I think are probably our number one topic. I think we we love it.
Speaker 2: And we always love and.
Speaker 1: Are questioning reboots. I don't know if we've ever talked about a reboot and been like, I'm excited.
Speaker 2: It's usually uh, I wonder how that's going to turn out?
Speaker 1: Nine times out of ten not well. No, I think the only time reboots really do well is when they go in a completely different direction a Lah twenty one Jump Street. Okay, right, that was that was a little more comedic, The Brady Bunch when they made that into a movie, you remember, it was completely different?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh my nose.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So they are rebooting The Blair Witch Project.
Speaker 2: What the whoy?
Speaker 1: I don't know. The people that were the original stars are going to be the executive producer, so it's not like we're going to catch up with them.
Speaker 2: Twenty years later or whatever, and it's.
Speaker 1: Going to go on pretty much through the same details now the Blair Witch Project.
Speaker 2: This is probably why.
Speaker 1: Two hundred and forty eight million dollars it brought in, and it was a low budget.
Speaker 2: It duped that many people.
Speaker 1: Yep, dude, not only that there were sequels, it was apparently and goes to show you how much I cared about that, and I forced my friends to watch it.
Speaker 2: They tried, they try so hard to get me to watch another movie. It's like, I really want to watch the Blair Watch Project. They're like, we're saying it it sucks, but I really want to watch it. Okay, I gampeep whatever you want to me.
Speaker 7: The Blair Witch Project did not suck until after I found out that it was not real. I thought it was real up until I found out it wasn't. You know. They did a great job of promoting it and going on late night TV and talking about it.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the late night interviews after before it came out. I remember it after.
Speaker 7: Oh maybe I do remember it after, and it's just in one of those things where you think you remember something, but yeah, I mean, it was the promotion of that, And it wasn't until after I saw the movie that I realized that it was fake.
Speaker 1: So it cost them only they think somewhere between two hundred thousand and seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars to make that movie, and it made two hundred and forty eight million dollars.
Speaker 2: Damn right.
Speaker 1: There are books and comic books and even video games around it, so it probably made the brand in general, probably made a ton of money.
Speaker 2: Sequels.
Speaker 1: There was one called A Book of Shadows, okay, and then they did another one, I'm trying to see blair Witch two.
Speaker 2: Well, of course you're gonna have to have a sequel. It has to be two, the.
Speaker 1: Blair Witch Files. And there was even another one called the blair Witch It says blair Witch Project, but that's obviously not a great name for a sequel. And then there was even a television series.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, yeah, yeah, so it was.
Speaker 1: It's much bigger than you think. I guess I.
Speaker 2: Was just so jaded by that movie that I blocked out all of that. Yeah, because I don't remember any TV series, don't remember video games, don't remember any of that garbage. So maybe I was just like, I was so disappointed. I'm just like GiB Blair.
Speaker 1: Who I liked this movie, and I have no ill will towards it in terms of being duped because you're duped every time you go see a horror movie. You just don't acknowledge it. Right, There's no such thing as the ghost that you're seeing in the horror movie. There's no pin head, right, So you're duped every time. But I like this movie, in this type of movie because of the reality.
Speaker 2: Feeling of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, anybody who's ever been camping has gotten scared in the woods, right, Maybe not as much. I remember camping in the Redwoods when I lived in California and hearing something and not knowing what it was, and it was scratching on our tent. You know what It probably was a probably a raccoon or a branch, right, But I was so scared. Me and the person were so scared to get out of the tent and look because what if I'm wrong? And they you know, it's Jason Borhie, right, pinhead right, right. So to me, it's a brilliant place to do a scary movie.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's like, there's this new movie on Netflix starring Charlie's Theren and Aragon Tarragon Ethan Tarragon, and she's camping like she's hiking and looking for this campsite and he plays a psychopath helping her and he basically is like, oh, look, we ran into each other. I'm not giving anything away this from the trailer. He's like, oh, look we ran into each other. And he's he's talking crazy and she's like yeah, and he's like.
Speaker 2: Whoa, what's going on?
Speaker 1: And she discloses that all of her stuff has been taken. She can't someone broke into her camp and took everything, and he's like huh, and then he gets out a crossbow and he goes, I'm going to give you about two minutes, and he pulls the crossbow back for her to run any hunter.
Speaker 2: Yea a scene trailer, It looks good.
Speaker 1: There's a great scary scene in the best way possible where she's like getting away from him because she's a badass. You know, she's gonna be a badass in this movie, probably gonna beat his ass at some point. And she's looking through binoculars and it pans across and it comes to him and he's staring directly at her like he knows she's looking at him through binoculars and he's just looking menacing.
Speaker 2: A f.
Speaker 1: It's and he's such a good actor. I've seen him play silly roles and I've seen him play like tough guy roles, and now he's playing a psychopath.
Speaker 4: And this is on Netflix, Yeah, Netflix only.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called Apex. It looks so awesome. I can't wait to watch it. But I like those type of movies because they feel real paranormal activity. I feel like is a good scary movie franchise because who hasn't heard a weird noise in their house?
Speaker 2: Who hasn't been jerked off their bed? Not in a while. Uh.
Speaker 1: Now, on the TV side, they're rebooting Point Break into a TV series.
Speaker 4: I feel like that happened already, and.
Speaker 2: They did they I know they did, like a reboot of the movie of the movie, yes, yeah, but I don't know about a TV series. So this is.
Speaker 1: Gonna be on AMC and it's gonna pick up twenty five years after the original film with a whole new heist crew connected to the ex President's gang. Oh okay, so it's a little different using the name the franchise idea, but creating a whole new storyline, which I think is not a horrible tape. Bank robbery movies and TV shows are a crime gang storylines always huge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but think about that is though, is you're going to compare the movie to the series or the series to the movie. You're expecting, you know, the series to be just like the movies, and sometimes it's not. Now then it's just a big failure and you're like this, I really like point blank, but this series sucks.
Speaker 1: There are people online that say Fast and Furious that whole franchise is based off point break.
Speaker 2: It is the same storyline and idea.
Speaker 1: And I'd be lying if I said I've seen a lot of Fast and Furious to know the comparison. Well, I don't know if I've seen one, but the TV show I'm interested in that. I think that there could be something there. The remake we were talking about earlier was twenty fifteen and it got negative reviews and there were two actors, I guess in the Night in the Kano version that.
Speaker 2: Did this.
Speaker 1: It wasn't even a Presentence gang, if I'm not mistaken. I think it was like an Asian gang or some weird thing. It didn't make sense, but it didn't do well by our definition of a blockbuster. One hundred and five million dollars to make and it brought in one hundred and thirty three. That is a successful movie at that point. But for a TV show, okay, And then they are making another TV show. They announced yesterday thunder Road with Dennis Quaid and he's playing racing legend, fictitiously racing legend. I believe Dwayne Whitlock, Who's a multi generational saga about the fictional Whitlock families stock car racing legacy. A Lah Yellowstone maybe, like, but all those shows are that way right. One of my favorite concepts for a TV show is they take someone who's a common person, like runs a funeral home, or.
Speaker 2: Is a labs person, or is.
Speaker 1: A trash guy who runs a trash company, and then they're mobsters or they're serial killers or some crazy thing like that. Yeah, because to try and imply they walk amongst us. I love those storylines and the idea of a family with some sort of stronghold in a community or a group and pride and ego and conflict, easy, low hanging fruit storyline works every time almost ever a retime. So and I think Dennis Quaid is a fantastic actor.
Speaker 2: He is, He's very underrated.
Speaker 1: I agree he he might be one of the best actors of our time, is.
Speaker 2: There because he's usually like a supporting actor. No, you don't think, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: He's done probably some of the best movies you know. And you know he's in Footloose it's a remake. Never mind remaking. I was like, huh, let's see, Dog's Purpose can be that's one of your favorite movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I guess he was. But he wasn't the lead in that one necessarily. I guess he was a Dog's Journey. He does a lot of dog movies. Yeah, that's a whole franchise right there. Dog's Purpose, Dog's Journey is this when he gets a new dog to die. It's the same basic premise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's the concept of a dog's purpose, Like he's his buddy's friend and then dies and it's sad, right right right, And.
Speaker 2: The dog dies and comes back, the spirit of the dog comes back and another dog and another dog, and another dog and another dog and another dog and then finally comes back as another dog. And then that dog finds Dennis Quaid and he's like, oh, you're the same dog I had when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if Kimbi is wrong though, I mean, I'm gonna name his.
Speaker 2: Last few movies. God, he does a lot of movies.
Speaker 1: And you tell me if he's the Maybe he's an unforgettable lead, all right, a forgettable.
Speaker 2: Lead, gettable lead. Yeah, that's fair to say, that's fair.
Speaker 1: Uh, the Intruder, never seen it, Midway Born a Champion, Blue Miracle, American Underdog, which is the Kurt Warner story.
Speaker 2: Yeah it sucks.
Speaker 1: American Underdog. Oh no, I just didn't.
Speaker 2: The Tiger Rising. Oh that looks I.
Speaker 1: Think it's an animated got another animated one, The Long Game, which is about golf on a wing and a prayer, which is a movie with him and Heather Graham Strays where he's the voice. He's the voice, he's a voice. A couple of dogs.
Speaker 2: That's that's a funny movie.
Speaker 1: Actually, the substance, the Hill, the substance.
Speaker 2: He wasn't the main actor in that one. That was Demi Moore was the main actor in that one, okay, And he played like her manager or something. And that's a twisted ass movie. If you have a scene. He won an award for that, right, Yeah, And you get to see your naked a few times but then she just turns into this hideous beast and you're like, oh, God, Broke never heard of it. Right.
Speaker 1: Reagan, which they filmed here in Oklahoma, which is about Robin Reagan, Saurus City Sovereign Dude, I went back to twenty nineteen. Reagan is the only one that I know of. Truth movie forty three.
Speaker 2: Not a good movie. It is not good movie.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to find his most popular movie that he's been in in the last I'm looking. H I'm looking, still looking, keep looking. I'm still looking. I'm at two thousand and nine. Still looking, Okay, I'm at two thousand and seven. Uh, still looking. I'm at two thousand and four. I Gimpie might be right day after tomorrow.
Speaker 2: He wasn't the lead in that one.
Speaker 1: No, you're right, but he he was a He was in it a lot like I would argue just.
Speaker 2: Because he was the lead's dad. He was Jake Jillenhall's dad in that movie, and there was a lot of communication between them. But Jake Jillenhall is the star of that movie. It's not Dennis Quaid.
Speaker 1: You're not wrong. It might be the most successful movie. That's fair last successful movie he was in and then I may be missing one. Uh, I'm still looking him in two thousand and two The Rookie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I've never seen it, but that doesn't mean anything. Yeah, that was a pretty good movie.
Speaker 1: Traffic fantastic movie, Frequency, fantastic movie, any given Sunday, fantastic movie. Wasn't he in the movie about the hockey team?
Speaker 2: Russell?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kurt Russell.
Speaker 2: I always get them confused. Might be right.
Speaker 1: He he has not had a movie that he was the lead in that was successful.
Speaker 2: In a while. Yet he's a fantastic He's a fantastic actor.
Speaker 1: Every day I will go see movies because he's in it. Like, but he's He's totally forgettable in his roles in everything. Wiat Her was great.
Speaker 4: Parent he was it Parent Parent Trapp.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but see even you just did it. Now you're like, was he in Parent Traps?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well I was making sure it was called that.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: But the idea that you can't recall specifically, right, you should be able to be like, yes, Dennis Quaid in this movie was fantastic. Jake Jillen Hall Day After Tomorrow, Like you say it with confidence and you can argue he's not a great leading man in movies. But the yeah, DEM's quaid. This says the Apex movie is Okay, a lot of no way in hell happens in that movie.
Speaker 2: It's on Netflix, Okay, oh yeah, yeah, Yeah. It's one of those.
Speaker 1: Michael Bay movies where it's just a lot of crazy stuff happening, and it's like, okay, yeah, Michael Bay movies are always like no, lots of explosions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's awesome, over the top stuff. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we got to take a break. We're giving away tickets to see Guns n' Roses today. We'll do that coming up at seven thirty, and we're giving away beer. We want to know from you, what's the worst thing you've come home to? Bmmss and whatever that is? To eight two nine four five.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Big Mad Morning show.
Speaker 1: You the way beer coming up here very soon. On's the worst thing you've come home to? A case of Keystone light could be yours? Bmmss and whatever that is to eight two nine four five. Right now, we got to do news quikies and on Fridays we do just the headlines.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's time for news quakies, world news, local news, and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, Gimbi and Lindsay with what's going on news? Quakies from The Big Man Morning Showing, nineties on the.
Speaker 7: Five, woman arrested after dropping pants, slapping or theodontist.
Speaker 1: Now pants isn't the name of an animal or anything?
Speaker 2: Is it okay? Like socks the can right? Yes? Right? Japanese idol is letting fans sniff her armpits at your shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to institute a new rule on the show. U huh, No kink shaming. I don't think any of us ever has. I mean, Lindsay just went if you want to sniff armpits, do it. I know it's a whole subgenre. I've even said about, you know, licking feet right, No more, we need to no kink shame, embrace the cakes. I just want people to feel normal, Like if that's your thing, So what just because I don't like Lina Beans doesn't mean everyone should not let well and that's actually not true. I'm just saying, well, that's not a kink shame, that's your dumb But like, I just think we should institute this new rule, no kink shame, and we gotta be you got we gotta each other's accountability, buddies on it. You want a kink shame.
Speaker 2: I think if people are weirdos, then they should be called out for it. Being a weirdo subjective. We're all weirdos in our own little right. And people will not hesitate in a moment to call me a weirdo for something that I do. I like so so, and the same thing with you. They'll call you a weirdo for not like an okre. It happens all the time. Yeah, no, So I think if you were a weirdo, then you should be called out for it. It's okay to be weird. I'm not saying that it's not. I'm just saying if you're if that's weird, you're gonna get called out.
Speaker 1: Okay, new new rule. I'm not gonna kink shame. How about that?
Speaker 2: There you go? Okay, that's me right, because you did the sniffing thing.
Speaker 1: School sent waiver for parents to allow kids to be coached by sex offender.
Speaker 2: What no kick shaming. That's not a kink well for the offender, it is, no, it's a crime. Yeah, that's different.
Speaker 1: That's not a kink, that's a crime.
Speaker 2: I want to teach them how to play baseball.
Speaker 4: They're just that desperate.
Speaker 2: Would you lack my stick?
Speaker 4: Anyone to help both hands?
Speaker 1: I'm not If they sent a letter home saying I had to approve of to let this sex offender coach my kids, there would definitely need to be a meeting, Yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 7: Nope, Yeah, I'm not signing that waiver. I'm calling the police station and like, what the hell is this school doing?
Speaker 1: Well, what would the the police station go? We don't know what you're talking.
Speaker 7: About, right, they got a sex offender working for the school.
Speaker 2: To be fair, we don't know what kind of sex offender it is, which is.
Speaker 1: What I wanted to get to. You get caught urinating behind a dumpster, you're now on the list. Yeah, should you now be never coaching high school football or baseball or anything like that? Again, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: We just lump them into diddling kids.
Speaker 1: You get having sex in public.
Speaker 2: Right, as long as you're not having sexual children in public? Right?
Speaker 1: We just know all for that fot automatically assume just give them, you know, give the real child predators the out no, No, I was urinating behind a dumpster right when I was eighteen.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, school kids stop us, school kids stop bus after driver passes out at the wheel.
Speaker 2: This is a great story.
Speaker 1: It took like three or four of them to actually stop the bus, the kids because.
Speaker 2: They're not big enough. Oh yes, they all got to stomp on the break at the same time, right. Or one's gotta pus, they gotta push. One's gotta steer.
Speaker 1: Brilliant, brilliant. Save this guy's life.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh. Birthday boy shoots three friends after they smeared cake on his face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm for this, Stop doing this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So my old lady and I when we first got together, right celebrate my birthday and my brother, God bless them, we had cupcakes. We was at the bar doing karaoke, rubbing his face, smeared his and so she did. She did. She was just doing what she was told, trying to be one of the group fit in. Yeah, and that's when I fell to this eerie silence. You can tell I was not very happy at the moment, and she thought I was so pissed off at her. She's like, oh my god, I feel so bad. Don't hate me. I was like, no, it's good. You were just you were just doing what you were told. But I had red frosting because it was a Niners themed cake, right, red gold frosting all in my beard, and she she didn't just go right on my face, it was all over it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I never understood like when people do it at weddings, right because usually one of them.
Speaker 2: Gets it, gets a little gas on it. Like that felt like vengeance. Yeah, got you.
Speaker 1: Oh former home alone house owner charged with possession of child sex abuse material found dead in nature preserve.
Speaker 2: Huh A lot in that one. Huh. Yeah, there is.
Speaker 7: Chinese food blogger makes see through fried chicken.
Speaker 2: How would you know? You just gotta believe me. He's just like, what do you see it? Look?
Speaker 1: I painted a cow in a snowstorm.
Speaker 2: It's like that scene from Hook with Robin Williams when all the boys, you know, they're just using their imagination for the feast. Yeah. Apparently, Oh, zimbic penis is a thing.
Speaker 1: It skyrocking rates now people are signing up like this, no tomorrow, grease to ban anonymity on social media.
Speaker 2: I do not like that. I love it. I love it. You pussies. Yeah, so like in like some public groups or whatever they're like when it when the posts said this was post anonymously, that's what they mean. You can't have that.
Speaker 1: It's going to show your name is when your name's hot hot rod hammer four seven nine and you're being an agitator or a complete asshole. Yeah, that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man thrown in. Man thrown onto New York City subway tracks kicked.
Speaker 7: Back down as he tried to climb to safety, and suspect is still at large.
Speaker 2: Dick Man. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've ever been in New York where the subways are, You're like the tracks, the pulls of water that have been sitting there forever.
Speaker 2: You think it's water. Right. Tourist dies after snake charmers cobra crawls into his pants. Oh, which is a movie Lindsay will promote at nine? Uh, man stole coworkers identity for thirty years, sent victim to mental hospital before DNA exonerated him. Right, because what do we say, I'm not crazy? What's that movie we bring up every once in a while that was had the girl from Gone Girl in it and she takes old people's identity in care. Oh my gosh, you want to watch a movie that's terrifying. It's that doing what this guy pretty much did. Just said, no, I'm him, Like, who do you believe?
Speaker 1: Right exactly if you are, if you are committed to the bit, like, that's gonna be hard to disprove. Last one, lindsay, uh usb key.
Speaker 7: We'recharged after trying to stop friends eviction by releasing her bees on deputies.
Speaker 1: She's everywhere, She's like, sick of bees.
Speaker 4: You're firearm useless against them.
Speaker 1: One of my friends is a canine officer and he's got like the button and he'll go and do exercises where he'll go hide and has to hit the button so the dog can come out and find him. Right, And uh, I just imagine that's what the bee person has, Like a little button they can just lift. And she's holding the queen or it's attached to her, so they all swarm, right.
Speaker 2: They think she is the queen. She sprayed herself with pheromones or yeah, yeah, yeah, weird weirdo see stuff like that's not a kink. Damn could be way mo taxi drives through active crime scene. We had a story.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this happened again. But we've had this story before. I don't know if it's happened. It wouldn't surprise me if it's happened again. Right, They just don't know any better, uh, trying to figure so they said, bring an account holder. Man takes dead sisters skeleton to bank to withdraw money. Oh my god, we are giving away beer for frigging a Friday. What's the worst thing you've come home to? Case Keystone, like could be yours, BMMS and whatever that is to eight two nine four five. All right, let's go ahead and do u frigging a Friday. As we're giving away beer, we want to know from you, what's the worst thing you've come home to? BMMS and whatever that is? To eight two nine four five. Robert is on the line. Hey Robert, how are you man?
Speaker 2: Not too bad? How are you good? Robert? What's the worst thing you can you've come home too?
Speaker 8: Came home from work and apparently the dog got sick and just diarrhea everywhere all over the couch, chase, iunge love seat and not a drop on the floor.
Speaker 2: Though, did you have to get rid of it? You have to get rid of it.
Speaker 8: We tried to clean it after about two days of cleaning, we just decided to get rid of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that feels like the right choice. Give be go ahead and tell him exactly what he's gonna get.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna do it and coming home to state key surprises can suck, but it just got you a case of Keyston't like back to you, Corbyn.
Speaker 1: Hang on the line so Gimpy you can get your info and I appreciate it. Man, have a fantastic week. Kenny Lindsay.
Speaker 7: Well, good morning, corbyin at eight o'clock this morning, be listening for your first keyword of the day to rock the bank and win one thousand dollars. You've got thirteen chances to win a grand and that first chance again is coming up at eight o'clock when you hear the keyword. Intererit's online at kmod dot com.
Speaker 2: Good luck, Good morning, Gimpe, Good morning, Corbin. I want to send you to Jamaica. We'll send you to any sandals or beaches resort. We'll even give you a thousand dollars to put towards your airfare. How do you get signed up for that? Click on the contestab right there on the free iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: App All right, so we're giving away beer friggin a Friday. What's the worst thing you've come home to? BMMS and whatever that is to eight two, nine, four to five, case Keystone, like could be yours, Lindsey, what's the worst thing you've come home to?
Speaker 7: Well, the one thing that sticks out in my mind the most was when the twins were potty training, and at that time we allowed them to just wear a diaper around the house.
Speaker 4: And it was.
Speaker 7: At the time Kevin was working in motorsports, and it was on his day off, which was I believe it was Wednesdays or his day off at that time, and either a Monday or a Wednesday. Anyway, I came home from work and the twins were about two and a half years old, and they were in diapers, and I came in the house and I went straight to my bedroom. I was going to change out of my work clothes, and I opened my closet door and there was human turds on the floor in my closet. And he said, who pooped in my closet on the floor, and uh. One of the boys came in and said, my toy dy like that was his He owned it. He just took off his diaper and squatted and pooped, because that's what little kids do when they want to, you know, poop, They go and hiding.
Speaker 2: Well, at least it was in the closet, not like in front of the TV or the door, so you step in as soon as you walk in.
Speaker 4: Could have been in a toilet, but whatever there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what age should that stop?
Speaker 2: Stop pooping on the floor.
Speaker 1: You don't have a statement of like, yeah there too, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Guess that a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, three, okay, yeah, okay, right, what if they're two and a half, so like okay, uh GIMPI.
Speaker 2: Uh are we asking about whitting is a stop or the one? When is it not okay? Because you're like, ah, there're two, Yeah, when is it not? I mean, when is it not okay? It's never okay to crap on the floor. But I think after at least you know, four or five, maybe you should know better. You know, especially five, you're in kindergarten, right and you can't be going into the toy closet or whatever and crabbing in the floor at school.
Speaker 1: I think five, and then you get to start that again at like seventy five.
Speaker 2: I like where your head's at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, you can get a pass at like seventy five. You're duking on the ground like seventy five. I don't know what you want to.
Speaker 2: Keep that in mind. When I turned seventy five.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, settled down, let's start like three decades away.
Speaker 2: You're fine.
Speaker 1: I know what's the worst thing you've come home to? BMMS and whatever that is to eight two, nine four five a case, keystone light could be yours. Give me what's the worst thing you've come home to?
Speaker 2: So I was twenty at the time and living with a couple of roommates in a two bedroom apartment, and I was on a four day run at this particular point in time, meaning I've been up for four days at this time, right, just got off of work and I come home and I go to my bedroom just enough time to watch my roommate's cat bat my pet bird out of the sky. Oh swatted that sum bitch down, and I yelled at the cat, you stoopids out of a bitch, get the f out of my room. And I picked up my bird off the floor and I was like, oh, hell, Spike, come on now. And you could tell she was clearly distressed, but she was still alive. And I put her back in her cage and she sat on her perch. And I sat there and watched this bird wobble back and forth about two or three times, and then boom hit the cage. Dead were their little birds above its head? Should have been No there were little humans, sure, you know. Yeah, And because I was on a four day run, emotions were extremely heightened at that point in time. And that's when it just like Noah. And then you know, the one of the guys, one of the Hanger Honors, was there and he came, He's like, what's going on? Top heavy Pete, never forget that kid. And I told him what was going on, and he's just like and I'm just sitting there freaking out, and he's like, okay, sorry dude, and they just kind of Homer Simpsons into the bush, you know what I mean, backs up slowly out of the room, gives me my moment, and then you know, about ten minutes later, I emerged from the bedroom bird in hand, ready to get rid of this thing that I have had. Let's see, I got that bird when I was fifteen, so I had it for five years. It was my pet. Yeah that sucks. Yeah, it was terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anytime a pet dies it's terrible. But to watch it, yeah.
Speaker 2: To watch it get murdered difference allegedly.
Speaker 1: No, I watched that a trial, even though Jay's innocent. You know, the fun thing is, is that cat?
Speaker 2: Right? That cat went on? After that? My bird's dead. The cat stays alive. I tell my roommate about it. It is what it is, right, Let's flash forward A couple of years later, that roommate hooks up with this gal. They end up living together. The gal hates the cat, takes the cat to the pound and turns it in. Really, I'm like, good, damn murderous cat got what it deserved.
Speaker 7: He wouldn't take the cat to the pound for you.
Speaker 1: No, but for the girl.
Speaker 2: I want to go ahead. He didn't take it to the pound. She took it, Yeah, with out him knowing. Oh yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and do this. Disclaimer.
Speaker 1: You don't need to send me pictures of the problems your dogs have created, as what you the worst thing you've walked into. If I get one more picture of the problem you're dealing with, duty, I don't need those photos. Uh, I keep getting photos emailed to me.
Speaker 2: Next time my Dane's have an accident in the cage, I'm taking picks and sending it to you.
Speaker 1: I've already set up blocked any image you attach. Say, my first day, what's the worst thing You've come home to? A case of keystone? Like, could be yours, bmms and whatever that is to eight two nine four five worst thing that I've ever come home to? I couldn't figure it's it's Both of them involve a dog, separate dogs. Both of them involve destruction. I think I'm gonna pick when we came home and we had a dog, and we closed the door so the dog would stay in the living room and not get on beds and do all that other stuff right, And the dog, I guess, could smell our scent in our bedroom and thought we were in there and proceeded to completely tear the door off the hinges, oh my, and annihilate the door until it got in Holy was that the dog with the weird nipple? Yes, yeah, yes, Taylor, Yes, remember that dog, good dog. It was a great dog minus that, minus that, But that's also the same dog that wouldn't go out in the rain.
Speaker 2: And I'd have to hold an umbrella for it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean dogs are like that, right, No, no, no, they're not.
Speaker 2: They've got us figured out. We will do these things.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. They have us trained.
Speaker 4: It's true.
Speaker 1: They'll they tell you when you want they want to be fed. I need to go out open the door for me, Right, they have us trained. But that might be the worst thing. And I mean I had to find a new door, right, find the builder and who they used to paint it. He happened to be building not too far away. Took the door, got it painted, brought it back so it still matched and everything.
Speaker 2: And then it.
Speaker 1: Happened a gang, not nearly as bad, but it happened again.
Speaker 2: So then I had to do it again.
Speaker 1: This time I got two doors, got them painted, and then kept one in the attic.
Speaker 2: For God forbid, it happened again.
Speaker 1: Right, the worst, the absolute worst, the things that dog just I mean, my other dog.
Speaker 2: I had a limited edition.
Speaker 1: This is when radio stations would get CDs, and we would get CDs before. Sometimes as a program director, you'd get them before they came out, but they would have your name stamped on them with some sort of coding, so you couldn't, you know, get to people or put it online or anything like that. And I had I forget the name of the band, but I had a band that was really really popular and this and I loved the CD. I was thought it was so cool. It's like one of the only ones that I ever got. And my dog Petie chewed it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 7: We had a beagle that showed up in our yard one day, an cute little thing, just adorable, and she wouldn't leave. I came home from work one day and it was just there. I called Kevin at work and I said, uh, there's this beagle and it's just sitting on our front porch and he goes, it's still there.
Speaker 4: It was there this.
Speaker 7: Morning and I said oh, And I said what should I do with it? And he goes, I don't know, it's it's pretty damn cute though. I saw it this morning and I said, well, maybe I'll take it to the bet and maybe we'll keep it, and he said okay, and we ended up keeping it and we named it Sissy and it was a super sweet dog for about six months before we got rid of it. And I one day was cleaning house and it was like kind of following me everywhere, and I was like, Okay, I just need to get some stuff done. I put it in one of the bedrooms and within twenty minutes it had dug up the carpeting and tore it up in that room. It was so destructive, and if it was in the backyard, it would dig a hole and get into the neighbor's yard. And like I said, six months we had it before giving it to a farm.
Speaker 2: That quote. No, no, no, we actually got to be careful.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: Actually, use when you say you're putting a dog to death because you're like, it went to the farm.
Speaker 7: No, we actually did take it to an actual farmer who actually had two beagles and they had both passed away and they wanted another.
Speaker 2: How'd you find that person? Uh?
Speaker 4: Someone I worked with. It was her parents, their farm. Yeah. She's like, oh, they'll take they'll take her. They love beagles.
Speaker 2: A bagel farm. Huh.
Speaker 4: Well, no, it was an actual farm farm.
Speaker 1: But I'm reading this book right now, and in the book, everything seems very normal. And then this guy goes he's investing, he's an investigator, and he investigates this guy who's the wife thinks something's weird, and they invite him to this dinner, and he goes to the dinner and everything. Everybody's really nice and dressed up and very elite group of people, and they start eating really weird foods and he can't stomach it. Come to find out it's a cult. Oh, and they kill people. And he's not clear that you're eating human but it does imply that you're eating humans. And then they have like a a sex orgy thing like it's this really bizarre move book, but it wouldn't be surprised if that's what was happening with the Bigel. We love bagels. Let me see you have that bagel spin around. We want to know for you, what's the worst thing you've come home to? A case Keystone Light could be yours? BMMS and whatever that is to eight two nine four five.
Speaker 2: More of The Big Man Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Is that what the worst thing you've come home to? Case Keystone Light could be yours? And we're going to get to that right now, right sure, good Sean is on with us.
Speaker 2: Hey Sean, how are you?
Speaker 8: I'm doing all right with that?
Speaker 1: Not much, brother Sean. What's the worst thing you've come home to?
Speaker 8: It was probably about around two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine, Me and my family just got through watching the Raymond Christmas Light. I dropped them off and I went up to Targiet and I'm only lived back home from Tariot. I come home and I feed a whole bunch of emergency vehicles in front of my house and I pull up to it and my house caught on fire?
Speaker 2: How did it catch on? Fires?
Speaker 3: Of your time?
Speaker 8: So faith Tune was going on, and I get my kids. Mom was hanging out the living room with my kids, was like two and four. They wanted to go back to my bedroom and jumped on my bed and there was some just uh you know, some clothes on the bed and stuff. I guess they took them off and threw them off bed and happened to land on the faith heareens just went up and planed.
Speaker 2: Wow, how much of the house was that?
Speaker 8: Oh, they got completely rebuilt pretty much from the inside.
Speaker 1: How long did it take for the insurance company to get it together from the fire to when you got to move back in. How long was that? Uh?
Speaker 8: Maybe just a couple of months.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, that's not bad at all? Right on man, all right, well, we're gonna hook you up. Gimbe tell him exactly what he's gonna get.
Speaker 2: The worst thing that Carbons ever came home drew was his sauced up X tabacase keys don't like man to you guys had a line.
Speaker 1: So Gimpig get your info. Man, I appreciate it. How a great weekend?
Speaker 8: All you got to do it?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: Man, let's go ahead and see what Gimpi has in his four I form.
Speaker 2: Hell all that this is here that the CDC reports highest rates of tick byte er visits since twenty seventeen. The CDC reports seeing the highest number of TI byte emergency room visits since twenty seventeen, ninety six out of one hundred thousand er visits in April, or four tick bytes, three times the number recorded in March. So far, the Northeast and Midwest have been most impacted. Trump signs an executive order creating government retirement accounts. President Trump is signing an executive order expand access to retirement plans for American workers. Speaking from the Oval Office yesterday, he said the plan creates government retirement accounts for employees without workplace plans. The presidents said the plans will be listed on a new website. Trumpira dot gog always got to throw my name in the sun. They are the same plans federal workers are eligible for. Trump first floated the idea during his State of the Union address in February. It says here Corbin that Asian Asian jumping worms invade thirty eight states. Awesome, this sounds great. Asian worms that can leap a foot in the air are spreading across the United States. They've turned They've turned up in thirty eight states. Jumping worms, as they're called, can grow to six inches long and are red brown and sometimes metallic looking. God. They eat important nutrients in the soil and leaf litter that plants need to sprout and grow. If you don't want the vasive bets around, experts SAE, you spot one jumping and your garden, drown them in vinegar or seal them in a plastic bag and leave it in the sun for ten minutes before throwing it away.
Speaker 1: Cook them basically some vinegar, basically like greens.
Speaker 2: But don't worms have a central nervous system and feel all the pain that.
Speaker 1: You put them through. Oh now you care, huh. I'm just saying MPTA you have from Peta.
Speaker 2: How would you like to be stuffed at a plastic bag and putting the sun for ten minutes?
Speaker 1: I didn't have gimp before Peta on my bingo card Dawn.
Speaker 2: Lastly, here there are background actors wanted for a film production. Oh good, you said film, I thought political vendor for a film production shoot in Broken Arrow, a new production filming and Broken Arrow is in search of background actors for a rodeo scene. Yeh, Buddy Flyover as a new production and is looking for both men and women eighteen and older to be background actors for rodeo scene. Actors will be needed on Monday, May fourth. That's coming up from one thirty in the afternoon to nine thirty a night there Broken Arrow. This is an unpaid, voluntary opportunity.
Speaker 1: I mean most people like to They're like I just want to be.
Speaker 4: I just want a good morning, Corbin.
Speaker 7: If you listen to KMOD on the free iHeartRadio app, be sure to hit up that contest tab and sign yourself up to win free tickets to shows like Shine Down or Guns N' Roses or Five Finger Death Punch. They'll be at the Walmart Amphitheater on October second.
Speaker 4: It's just that simple. So basically a way.
Speaker 7: To reward yourself for listening on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, give people, Well, Good morning Corbin. So Ron Wlaholm is coming up Labor Day weekend prior to USA it'll be here before you know it. And was announced yesterday that Ron Wlaholm and the Cowboy Cup are teaming up, which is going to be all awesome. And I got a surprise call yesterday that said, Hey, Gimpy, I says, what's up. He says, you want to host the awards ceremony, as to which I replied, oh hell yeah, So I'm looking forward to that. Get your tickets and all the details at the website that rock slahoma kmod dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, now it's time for Tasto Time trivia. This is where we shock each other if we don't know the answers to the questions that we.
Speaker 2: Wrote spoiler we don't.
Speaker 1: And the way it works is whoever went last previously we'll go first, and drawing to see who goes commences this. So Gimpy's gonna draw the name since he went last in the previous week.
Speaker 2: So the first person going.
Speaker 1: This week is that would be the great Corbini. All right, So we need shocking and we need reading. So you're shocking and Lindsey is gonna do the shocking and Gimpi's got the questions and we are ready to go.
Speaker 2: All right. Question number one, Orbine goes as such, name three sports that don't have a ball. This is awesome.
Speaker 1: Three sports that don't have a ball. I really wanted you guys to get this one. So I'm gonna go with fighting, horse racing, cheerleading.
Speaker 2: I'm not done.
Speaker 1: Swimming, let's see, not bowling, not tennis, obviously, not basketball, not baseball. I'm gonna just want to do fighting, slash boxing, slash mma, slash karate I think all those should.
Speaker 2: Fall under the same thing.
Speaker 1: So I'll go swimming, horse racing, fighting, boxing, mma like the umbrella for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, final answer. Okay, because there's a lot of options on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would imagine more than people think. Now here we go, name three sports that don't have a ball. That's the question, Corbyn, you said, give me again one more time. Swimming, horse racing, fighting, boxing, karate.
Speaker 2: Mma and case type of things. Okay, so the answer is on here because there is a slew of them. Swimming, got that one, Track and field, gymnastics, yeah, martial arts, I think that qualifies. I'll give that to che skating yeah, cycling yeah, fencing yeah, rowing yeah, curling yeah, and archery. You missed one.
Speaker 1: Based off the paper. You are not incorrect. But horse racing is a sport. Horse racing is a sport. I know it's not on the paper. Horse racing is a sport.
Speaker 2: Race it is. I mean, it's probably as much of a sport as disc go is, but still considered a sport, which.
Speaker 1: Probably would have been a great answer, but not on the list as well. Right the the I was watching the thing this weekend about pigeon racing. How big of a deal is like millions and millions and millions of dollars of prize money every week from pigeon racing that happens across the globe.
Speaker 2: I wonder how big Mike Tyson is into this, since he lives his pigeons.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but he uh, But they asked him that the guy They were like, is this a sport? And he's like yeah, And I wanted to go no, no, no, it's not. But horse racing is a sport. The dog racing is a sport.
Speaker 7: The Kentucky Derby is this weekend, right, it is a sport.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the question is for Lindsey right now, when are you going to shot?
Speaker 4: That's not that's dumb.
Speaker 2: Why not go ahead defend?
Speaker 4: Because he said all of the things that he said are sports.
Speaker 2: Yes, but it's not on the paper, and that's the rules. It has to be on the paper, that's true. I gave him the umbrella of martial arts even though he said fighting, it says martial Yeah. I got that. I got two of the three.
Speaker 1: Now as shocked design that you are defended me, I am okay with you. Go ahead shock me because it is not what's on the paper. So I just tried to play the rules, right, I just that didn't get me.
Speaker 2: I didn't do it. Do it again, I didn't do it. That didn't do it. I just felt the cold. Yeah I heard that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard it too, all right.
Speaker 2: I felt on my other leg? Yeah, which one I said leg?
Speaker 1: I didn't say tack.
Speaker 2: Question number two, number two Corbyn, how long is a marathon? Uh? Okay?
Speaker 1: Twenty six miles? Final answer?
Speaker 2: How long is a marathon? You said? Twenty six miles. The answer is twenty six point two.
Speaker 1: Oh, I feel like I should have remembered what's on the back of a sticker, right, right, right, the thirteen point one right, that's the half one? Yeah, yeah, the Son of a Beach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so both of those were your right?
Speaker 4: Didn't you run one?
Speaker 2: I ran half?
Speaker 1: Okay, he got the thirteen point one has a bit over at decade. So did the Oklahoma City Marathon. And on the way home we sat in the truck like the race and got in the truck stop and get something to eat, you know, got home, couldn't get out of the truck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my legs. Last one.
Speaker 1: You're ready, Yeah, I'm ready to get it partially right.
Speaker 2: Julia Roberts won an Oscar for which film? We know whose question this is? It's not yours, it's not mine.
Speaker 1: I mean I want to say pretty Woman, because everybody knows that as her most famous role, and she's I think she's a good actress. I wouldn't say she's a great actress. Very few roles I've seen her in and I've walked away going wow, that's just I mean, I would argue steal her role in Steel Magnolia's is better than her role in the movie she won an Oscar for. She's been in some movies where you step away and go that is really good. But again I think Steel Magnolia's was her best role. But the answer is Aaron Brockovich. Final answer.
Speaker 2: Julia Roberts want an oscar for which film? You said, Aaron Brockovich. The answer is Pretty Women.
Speaker 1: Now I was like, yeah, I was like, get out of here with all that, all right, So now it's my turn to pick and see who's going to go first. Fifty to fifty shot between the two and Gimpy, So you might need to come over here. Lindsay will ask the questions to you, and I will engage in the shocking and then we will.
Speaker 2: Find out. So we're ready.
Speaker 7: Question one, Question number one, Gimpy, What fast food Empire takes freshness as seriously as a Marvel hero on a mission with the Mantra eat fresh?
Speaker 2: That would be Subway.
Speaker 7: Final answer, What fast food Empire takes freshness as seriously as a Marvel hero on a mission with the Mantra eat fresh? You said Subway, and the correct answer is.
Speaker 4: Indeed, Subway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are tongue twisting. You get lost in them pretty fast.
Speaker 2: Questions. Yeah, but most of the time the answer is in the question.
Speaker 7: Question number two, who's the red nosed ring Master of the Land of Golden Arches, spreading smiles like confetti at every turn?
Speaker 2: Who's the red nose mascot? That's right, No, ahead.
Speaker 7: The red nose ring Master of the Land of Golden Arches, spreading smiles like confetti at every turn.
Speaker 2: That would be Ronald McDonald's final answer.
Speaker 7: My God, the red nose God, the ring Master of the Land of Golden Arches, spreading smiles like confetti at every turn. You say Ronald McDonald, and the correct answer is the King.
Speaker 4: No, Ronald McDonald, Yes.
Speaker 2: Question good luck on the last one.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: What is the name for the removable disc that dresses up your wheel?
Speaker 2: Oh? That's a good one. A removable disc that dresses up the wheels called a hubcamp. Final answer?
Speaker 7: The name of the removable disc that dresses up your wheel?
Speaker 2: You say hubcap.
Speaker 4: The correct answer is hubcap.
Speaker 1: Do you read all those that I did?
Speaker 2: I did I have the Julia?
Speaker 1: I think I had the Julia Roberts, I think I did.
Speaker 2: I got all those were all my questions too, and I got all mine. I thought she was because she's a Julia Roberts fan wrote it. But yeah, so when we come back, will Lindsay get three of her own questions.
Speaker 1: And find out we'll be bad? It is taste of time trivia. I got all the questions that I wrote. GIMPI got all the questions, he wrote. Now it's Lind's turn. We're gonna see is she gonna get all the questions she wrote? Here is question number one, according to Mary Poppins, what helps the medicine go down?
Speaker 4: A spoonful of sugar?
Speaker 1: Finally, answer, according to Mary Poppins, what's the what helps the medicine go down? You said, a spoonful of sugar? And the answer is a spoonful of sugar, lies, lies, vodka? I mean, have you ever tried to take a heaping teaspoon of granule sugar when I was like six?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I used to just eat it straight out the bag?
Speaker 1: Like that Question two? How many balls are in a single game of pool? How many balls are in a single game of pool?
Speaker 2: W Yeah that one last week? Yeah, I got doubled up. I'm just pulling it out and showing you. Thanks. I'm just telling you we don't want it.
Speaker 1: Which character on Saved by the Bell was known for saying time out and then breaking the fourth wall to talk to the audience. Which character on Saved by the Bell was known for saying time out and then breaking.
Speaker 2: The fourth wall to talk to the audience.
Speaker 4: Time out, Zach Morris.
Speaker 1: Final answer, which character Unsaved by the Bell was known for saying time out and then breaking the fourth wall to talk to the audience. You said, Zach Morris, The answer is, Zach Wawris.
Speaker 2: Was that the first time in television that like that became a thing? No, because I don't remember it in the eighties or anything like that watching television, I kind of. I mean, Ferris Bueller did it in the movie Right Goes Right?
Speaker 7: But which came first? I think Saved by the Bell came before Ferris Bueller's day Off.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, no, no, no, no, Ferris Bueller His day Off was out when I was really young, where Saved by the Bell came out much later, like I was in early high school.
Speaker 4: Say, but bell like eighty six?
Speaker 1: Yeah, when they were small kids. Yeah, not like small kids like kindergarten in grade. What year do you think Ferris Bueller's came out.
Speaker 4: Came out, uh like probably eighty nine.
Speaker 2: I want to say eighty seven.
Speaker 4: Okay, John Hughes film.
Speaker 1: So Ferris Bueller came out in eighty six, where Saved by the Bell.
Speaker 2: Came out in eighty nine. Ohry, Ferris Bueller comes before Zach. Here we go. Question three? What what wrappa? What rapper?
Speaker 1: Where's an iconic number three hat? What rapper? Where's an iconic number three hat?
Speaker 4: Chance the Rapper?
Speaker 1: Final answer, what rapper? Where's an iconic number three hat? You said Chance the Rapper? The correct answer is chance the Rapper? How'd you is that your question?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: All three of those were well, there we go.
Speaker 2: That is bull and you're the only one that got shocked on your own.
Speaker 1: But to be fair, I just didn't say what was on the paper. I wasn't incorrect.
Speaker 2: That is a true statement. Yeah I was. I was.
Speaker 1: I was American Islands right, I wasn't America right, I was American Territory's right, still America, but not really close enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I would have given it given it to him.
Speaker 1: All right, we are giving away beer freaking a Friday. What's the worst thing you've come home to? A case keystone light could be yours BMMS and what that is to eight two nine four five The Big Man.
Speaker 2: Morning Show return.
Speaker 1: Next, like Josh is waiting, Hey, Josh, how are you good?
Speaker 2: Are good, buddy, Josh?
Speaker 1: What's the worst thing you've come home to?
Speaker 6: I came home and saw my dog get hung himself to an extension court.
Speaker 3: These are a bad day?
Speaker 2: Oh whose dog? Like, was it yours or your girlfriend?
Speaker 6: It was my dog I had that got him in two thousand and seven actually, and it was in a rough time back then. He kind of got me through, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: And so what kind of dog was it?
Speaker 6: He was a bulldog and I had him he for a long time. He was getting old and starting to have seizures every now and then, yeah, and uh kind of would get disoriented about where he was at and stuff. So I had a shop at the time that had a little living space in it, you know, and uh, there was a window unit in there, and I had made him a spot in there because he was having issues controlling his bowels. And I don't know if you're familiar with extension cords, to the cord power cord that comes off a window unit's kind of heavy.
Speaker 1: Duty like a big.
Speaker 6: Ground is your thumb?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And I hung down from the ac and back up to the plug in the wall, and it was kind of shaped like a horseshoe hanging there from the outlet to the unit. And somebody worked his head into that little you in that cord and just walked in circles until it twisted up on his neck like a bread tie and lifted his front legs up the ground.
Speaker 2: Never did goodbye wolf man. Yeah. How long ago was this?
Speaker 6: That would have happened in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that was not long ago.
Speaker 1: How long do you think he was there until you found him?
Speaker 6: Probably three hours? He was fine that morning and in that afternoon when I got home, but.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 6: Already getting stiff, so he'd been there for a little while.
Speaker 1: Obviously you were probably distraught, But then you had to deal with getting him untangled, right, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So actually I sprinted as fast as I could to my work truck to grab some flyers to cut the cable, and I didn't unplug it from the wall first, and it about blew my fingers off.
Speaker 2: Oh goddamn. As if the story couldn't get any worse. I love a good follow up question.
Speaker 6: Oh it was bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: And then actually I spent that evening digging a hole and started building a cross and got the phone call that my father in law passed away.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, what day was this? Like? Do you know what day? Like the exact date?
Speaker 6: Yes, actually, and actually apologized that. I said, I found out my father in law was taken to the hospital that day. He didn't pass.
Speaker 2: Away that day, Okay, it.
Speaker 6: Was on my birthday, on December seventeenth.
Speaker 1: God, you have got the craziest story I have heard in a while. Buddy, Wow, yeah that. Oh my gosh. Did you find out you had cancer that day too?
Speaker 2: No? Did you get fired from your job? No? A country song? Did your wife?
Speaker 3: Laby? No?
Speaker 6: My father in law though, because this year he lost his job and found out that we were going to be taking care of him and you know, paying his bills and stuff like that for a while he passed away. That mixed me.
Speaker 2: Oh man, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Now were you with somebody married girlfriend at the time?
Speaker 6: I was married to my wife.
Speaker 1: Okay, who was more upset about all this?
Speaker 2: Her or you?
Speaker 6: Uh? I would say it was probably pretty equal.
Speaker 2: Have you replaced either one of them yet? No, I.
Speaker 6: Haven't place the father in law. And but I did get my daughter. I think two years later I got my daughter a puppy.
Speaker 2: Wow, what was his name?
Speaker 6: His name was Lewis.
Speaker 2: This is a good grandfather name.
Speaker 6: It's actually my grandfather's name.
Speaker 2: You named your new dog after Grandpa?
Speaker 6: Now, Actually, when I got him as a puppy, the little girl that had he was under the impression she was going to get to keep him when the people were selling them, and she thought it was a girl. So she was naming she was calling him Lulu, and he was already responding to it. So I just tried to keep it as similar as possible and went with Louis. And then in when I got my daughter's dog, the little girl there was already calling her Lulu, and so her name's Lulu.
Speaker 1: For all the number of texts we're getting that feel bad for you?
Speaker 2: Is what?
Speaker 1: Never in the history of doing this have we ever gotten so many texts going, WHOA, that's rough?
Speaker 2: Oh this poor bastard, bro.
Speaker 6: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 1: Yes, one hundred percent. Great song too. Uh, here's gimpy to tell you exactly what you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: Man, it's no dead dog, but the worst thing I've come home to wor.
Speaker 1: A cigaret father or almost killing yourself with electricity.
Speaker 2: Here's the case, the case stone life back to you.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, we just wanted one, but you had a slew of them?
Speaker 2: Buddy?
Speaker 1: Has that been That's I'm gonna just make an assumption that's the worst day you've ever.
Speaker 6: Had, though, Right, it's right up there.
Speaker 2: It's right up there. What's worse than all of that? What's second? What came in second? For like the worst day? Oh?
Speaker 6: Man, name it. There's been lots of things happen, love, you know, losing loved ones and unexpected. There's one thing when you know somebody's going downhill, but when things happen unexpected, it takes you by surprise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. Man. Well that was amazing. Man.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that all happened to you, but I'm kind of glad because you called in. You wouldn't have been able to call in without all that happening. Bro wild story. Thank you so much for sharing handle line so GIMPI can get your info. Okay, Love you guys, man, Love you too, man. This guy should gt two cases of your I wish I could. I wish I could.
Speaker 7: Good morning Corbyn, Happy twenty fourth birthday to porn star Funky Town. See this playful Russian in two girls one cleanup cutie orgasms in the shower and change clothes or get punished. She's a gamer girl who also live streams on Twitch.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Gimpie, good morning, or just got another keyword to rock the bank? If you missed it, that's okay. You got plenty of chances throughout the day. Just score yourself one thousand dollars. Just keep on listening.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go ahead and do willy nilly. This is your chance to own the show. Bring up something new, go back to something. This is a text we got earlier Tuesday, segment of listener emails. That email that.
Speaker 2: You guys read over the air.
Speaker 1: Does the person that email you back? Do they email you back or give up following follow up situations?
Speaker 2: Not really.
Speaker 1: It's happened a handful of times, but typically not. I've even had to ask people go, well, why don't you email them back and ask for an update?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because it's the past, all right, what's done is done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, over, I've been doing this show for a long time to go back and check every like on a rag.
Speaker 2: I'm just not that invested. It just doesn't mean that much to me. Willing Nelly.
Speaker 1: Anything you want to talk about, bring up something new, go back to something. It's your chance to own the show. I saw this online yesterday and it's a really crazy thought.
Speaker 2: So you've seen those stickers on cars that are like.
Speaker 1: Honk for pizza, honk for the color green, whatever?
Speaker 2: Right horn?
Speaker 1: Yes, So apparently those stickers are not for people who are also like pizza, are also like green. They have a completely different purpose. It's for the person that's driving to reframe when they get honked at. So, like if they're driving poorly and you honk at them, they just go, oh, they must like pizza. Okay, So you think you're honking being aggressive or like telling them to move or speed up or get over or you're an idiot whatever, but they're hearing because they have the sticker on their car that you like pizza as well. How brilliant is this?
Speaker 2: That is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got trapped, you got got by honk and thinking you're mad at them. So if you honk a lot, you really like pizza to them?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right, just lay on the horn. Yeah, oh must like spring. Yeah, isn't that a hilarious take? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So now anytime someone honks on me, I'm just gonna go they love pizza. I'm not gonna put a sticker on my car now.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I always thought that that's what that was.
Speaker 1: I did do fifty one years old, still learning now you I'm not to that age yet.
Speaker 2: I'm not to that age yet.
Speaker 1: Willing only anything you want to talk about, bring up something new, go back to something. It's your chance to own this show. Yesterday, Lindsay and I saw the big fire that's that happened over at those apartments the we shared in Pond apartments.
Speaker 2: And it was a wild fire. I mean it was. When you see the footage, it was crazy. It was.
Speaker 1: And I saw some videos where the fire department was helping the pets and stuff, and you're like, oh, that's cool man, that's cool. And from what I understand, nobody got injured, Yeah, which is amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did they say how it started?
Speaker 4: I don't think they did.
Speaker 2: I don't think I have heard yet.
Speaker 1: But for if you know someone that got affected by that, that's that sucks, man. That is a you just go to work, thinking everything's good, right, and then your stuff burns down, come home and your your house is on fire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a bad thing to come home too.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not as bad as your dog being choked out.
Speaker 1: I'm I would I would almost bet that it's the.
Speaker 2: A lithium battery.
Speaker 1: That means, oh, just the battery in itself. No, like a lithium Like a lithium battery.
Speaker 2: Okay, because I think that's uh, that's part of the myth making gros. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, they use lithium batteries to make meth.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 4: Could could have been someone left a candle burning.
Speaker 2: True, dead that dad, that's true. I'm surprised how big that fire got. Yeah you said it was apartment building. Yeah, yeah, that doesn't surprise me at all. Man, These they're close homes together, right, Yeah, that's stacked on top of each other, and alls it takes is just one one to spread to the other one or the other one, or the other one and another and another brother. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I mean I understand how flames spread, but they typically have suppression systems of some kind in apartment complexes. Depending on the yeah, yeah, depending on depending on the year. Specifically, in common areas. Okay, okay, so uh but it went on for ninety minutes.
Speaker 2: Is what they said.
Speaker 1: Started right after eight am, and it was a seven engines reported, Wow.
Speaker 2: Showed up to deal with the fire. That's that's quite the blaze, they said.
Speaker 1: It's uh, it worked in They started inside to try and contain, but they had to move outside because the structure became unsafe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the aerial view of that was pretty massive.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they, uh, the apartment is trying to help everybody that was in the that lost their stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sucks. Is they gotta gotta find a new place to live, right, I'm sure that apartment I mean maybe they have some open units to uh to place some people in, but I'm sure there's not enough. So then you're just so well, you got to rely on family, your friends to hey man, can I can I crash some counch? You're your you know, your spare bedroom, and that's cool for like one person, but are you going to move a family at five and your house? Would either one of you move a family of five into your house? If let's say it was a friend you know and their whole family, the family of five dog cat and everything. Would you move them into your house?
Speaker 4: I've been there and done that.
Speaker 1: They've done a family that lost their stuff in a fire and a family of five with a dog and a cat.
Speaker 4: We've moved a family of five in before.
Speaker 7: Because because they were looking for a place to a new place to live.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, that's completely different. That's not what we're talking about. I mean, you did do that, but we're talking about somebody in dire need.
Speaker 2: Right right, I mean, yeah, I would. I believe that. Yeah, I was gonna say. By the tone of her voice, it sounds like she learned her lesson from that.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 2: That's a tough one, man, that is a tough one. I would like to say yes, but I can't. I barely have enough room for me and the animals. You know what I mean? You want me to move five people and two more animals into this place? I don't know. Man. Your brother has.
Speaker 1: A family of five with dogs and cats. His house burns down. H I think you gotta frame it the right way for gimpe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not wrong. You would, right, you would? You would my brother, yeah, probably, and all of his his buttererpickers and everything. Yeah, lucky for me, he doesn't have all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh yeah, if it was in like not long term, like tomorrow, we're gonna work on finding you your own place, right right, But yeah, a couple of days. I don't want to give it a hand up. Dogs can't come in, all right, they can be outside, it's fine.
Speaker 2: But these dogs have always been indoor dogs, Corbyn. They can't be outside. Yeah, they're like, okay, family, if five come on in, the animals stay outside. But now they're at the door barking all night because they're not used to it. No, that's true. They definitely would be barking. But they're not homeless technically. They are because they're outside.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're not roaming free or dead right Yeah. I think when someone's in a dire situation like that.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: The example that Lindsay gave where she was kind and had somebody took in a family who was looking for a home. No, no, you've had time to plan. Somebody said they were remodeling those apartments. I bet it had something to do with the construction. Highly possible. Fire department said started in the attic, but they're still doing the investigation.
Speaker 2: This says, if the three of you.
Speaker 1: Had a wine a box wine drinking contest, say chardonnay, who would win? How many boxes do each of you think you could drink? And which one of you could still make it to work the next day?
Speaker 7: If it was, in fact chardonnay, I wouldn't partake because I don't drink sharden disgusting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, burrows.
Speaker 2: Can we go with like a white? That's fine? It sure is a white? It is does taste like garbage?
Speaker 7: Yeah, like we'll take it like a reesling. Sure, yeah, something sweeter than a sharden ey. I mean I could drink a whole box. Could I make it to work the next day? Maybe?
Speaker 4: I'll say probably?
Speaker 1: Could you drink a whole box in one night?
Speaker 2: A three liquer box?
Speaker 4: No, I mean it would have to be an all day.
Speaker 7: And I don't know if I could actually make it to work the next Tay, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: So just clarification A three. They come in threes and fives, right. The three is twenty glasses of wine.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know if that's restaurant pores or Lindsay pores, but it's twenty glasses of wine.
Speaker 2: And then the other ones I think, like fifty or sixty.
Speaker 7: I mean, it'd be a hell of a hangout over, but I think I could probably make it.
Speaker 2: Okay, given me ask like, what size box are we talking about? I think we go with the three a big Phronsie box, right, or like one of those small like ones in the black box. Yes, I could totally handle that and twenty fifty big box, little box.
Speaker 1: I'm in, PHRONSIEA box is five liters. So how about all this say?
Speaker 2: Is it contains thirty four glasses of wine? Yeah? Yeah, standard to a seven fifty yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, No, I'm Lindsay or Gimpie have this hands down, and I'm making a tour because there's no way I need the title of I beat them at this right. It is not on my thing of things I need to accomplish in life. And box wine's fine. I don't have a hate either way.
Speaker 2: I don't mind it. That's fine, cheap and effective. Sometimes it's effective.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sometimes I'm like, yeah, if we haven't eaten anything.
Speaker 2: Then it's real. I mean yeah, if you're on kuailus, it works great. What you have for dinner tonight, Phronsie, we talk about Lindsay's Friday.
Speaker 1: Uh, if you guys had no amount of money and you wanted to start a collection. If you had an unlimited amount of money and you wanted to start a collection.
Speaker 2: What would it be?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Is that the way you understand if you guys.
Speaker 1: Had no amount of money, that that's got to be unlimited amount of money and you wanted to start a collection, what would it be?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you can't start a collection with no amount of money. It's rocks and dirt right, Asian jumping worms.
Speaker 1: What are you starting, lindsay?
Speaker 4: Maybe a classic car collection? Car?
Speaker 2: Yeah, can be motorcycles, one of all different kinds. If money is it's unlimited, shoot, I'd be gett mann tique bikes, classic bikes, new bikes, futuristic bikes you've never heard, ever seen before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm troubled on this one because you get a collection like that.
Speaker 2: You're doing it to show off.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And so my first gut reaction was first edition books.
Speaker 2: Okay, but who wants to see that?
Speaker 1: So I'm going with shrunken heads Okay, okay, everyone wants Yeah. Yeah, you come over and you're like, hey, do you want to see my first edition of blah blah blah. You're like, eh, maybe there's a few books you would like to see. But even then you're like, yep, that's a book. Yeah yeah, but I say shrunken heads.
Speaker 2: You go, what.
Speaker 4: Creepy?
Speaker 2: That would be pretty cool? Uh?
Speaker 1: This says When I was a kid, me and my family went and seen The Titanic in theaters, came home and our home was on fire. We lived in the country, so it took forever to the fire department to show lost everything, including our animals. One of the main reasons I don't like the Titanic. It isn't that I mean, listen, that sucks about your house. However, you should not like the Titanic because they poorly built it, with not being able to withstand the trauma that it took on when it hit the iceberg. Right, But it's not the Titanic's fault. Your house burnt down, or is it? U? I saw one that these have been popping up online for me. You can win the lottery, but you can would you rather if you could? You could win the lottery, but you can only spend it. And let's say the lottery is ten million dollars, but you can only spend it in a pet store.
Speaker 2: Do you want it? Oh?
Speaker 4: Uh? Do I have to spend all of it?
Speaker 2: Again, you can buy it.
Speaker 1: You can only spend the money in a pet store.
Speaker 4: Right, But do I have to spend it all at once? Is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, you can only spend it in the pet store.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I still want it because I have pets. Let us get all the dog food shots. Yeah, I'll have an account.
Speaker 2: See Gimby. I'm good. I'm good. I'm done with pets.
Speaker 4: I'll buy Gimby's dog food.
Speaker 2: Uh, buy my dogs.
Speaker 4: I'll spoil his.
Speaker 2: Just take on here, I have to buy him. Uh, yeah, I am I'm passing.
Speaker 1: What's the point of winning all that money if I'm being control to where I can spend it?
Speaker 2: Right? I hate that, right, especially if it's up there in like the nine hundred thousands or whatever. Damn here a billion dollars or nine hundred thousand whatever, a million hunter, Yeah, what are you gonna do with nine hundred million dollars? Where's of dog food? I'm going.
Speaker 1: The only store I think that would work would be like the grocery store. Oh yeah, if that's the case, that's the only one that I can think would work. Even a clothing store, like if I limited your clothing store, you know whatever, Ross, you can only spend it at Ross. You might be tempted to say yes, but then ultimately be like, eh.
Speaker 2: I'd go with the Walmart. You can only spend it at Walmart.
Speaker 1: I'm in you can only buy clothes at Walmart?
Speaker 4: Do they actually?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 4: I know you, I know up their game for now?
Speaker 2: Right right? Uh?
Speaker 1: A word tele canisis thing just happened to me a few minutes ago. The word kualude randomly crossed my mind for the first time in ages. Then a minute later, Corbin said, Quaylude, how much time would have to pass for not be telekinesis? Well, telecinsis is moving things of mind. Isn't it teleportation? No?
Speaker 4: And you move objects with your mind like Carry from the movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she had ledge psychic ability to manipulate physical objects or systems without physical contact, moving or influencing them solely with the mind. Okay, So like if I was in here chilling, not saying a word, and I picked up Lindsay's cup and moved to the other side, that'd be awesome, wouldn't it? Though? It would be spectacle. I wouldn't mess with you guys, So much.
Speaker 1: I mean the first couple of times, yeah, and then I'd be like, gimpy, stop it.
Speaker 2: That's the problem.
Speaker 1: If you know someone has that skill set, it's fun the first couple of times, and they're like, okay, cut it out, man.
Speaker 2: Somebody said pet stores sell gift cards to other places. Okay, then tell me what logans?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how much old navy stuff can I buy?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: They've up their game too, So all right, we got to take a break. We want to know from you. What's the worst thing you've come home to? Case Keystone, like could be yours. Take a break and we'll be back.
Speaker 2: That's the worst thing.
Speaker 1: You've come home to? Be my mess and whatever that is to eight, two, nine, four or five. John is on the line. Hey John, Hey, I'm good brother John. What's the worst thing you've come home to?
Speaker 3: I mean, I was the worst thing, but I came home. I got home from work one day and my three year old son had gotten into my lotion, my mask and lotion, and spread it all over the kitchen. For the entire kitchen was covered, and the dogs were all slipping around trying to get out the dogy door. My wife was pulling her hair out doing crazy. It was chaos so least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was it an expensive one or just like whatever?
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: No, I wasn't too expensive.
Speaker 8: It just took a while to get it all mopped up and cleaned up and whatnot.
Speaker 1: How long have you had a skincare routine?
Speaker 3: Not very long? You know it when it starts getting really dry, like when you stretch your hands out and and you can fiel your skin pulling, that's usually when I'll put some on, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, skin pulling is a good time to put lotion on. I I don't disagree. Yeah, I don't disagree right on, all right, And gim me's gonna hook you up, give me tell him exactly what he's gonna get.
Speaker 2: The worst thing Lindsey came home to was when Kyle's jacked up on Mountain Deube. Bunch, enjoy this case, keys, don't lie man.
Speaker 1: You guys hang online, buddy, so Gimpie can get your info and have a fantastic.
Speaker 2: Weekend y'all too. Thank you, man appreciated.
Speaker 1: I don't know if everybody's following this story of the musician David and him killing allegedly a girl they found in his tesla so this guy is.
Speaker 2: Dumb, dumb, dumb dumb.
Speaker 1: Now, besides the obvious, some of the things he did to try and get away with this is crazy. Let's start with the beginning. He met this girl when she was eleven, oh god, eleven, and I think he was eighteen at the time. And then they apparently started having a sexual relationship at like thirteen, fourteen something like that, and she basically tried to stand up for herself and say.
Speaker 2: Listen, this isn't what I want.
Speaker 1: I want more than this that type of thing, and he was basically not caring, and he was worried she was going to ruin his music career, so he did what he thought was best, which is kill her. Allegedly, now they're saying that he stabbed her multiple times and she bled to death. Then he decided to use a fake name and purchase two chainsaws, a shovel, and a cadaver bag and a blue inflatable pull to be delivered to his home. I am no forensic scientist, I am no detective. Just do it in my spare time. And if you order a cadaver bag or search cadaver bag and you end up killing somebody, that I think moves.
Speaker 2: You to the top of the suspect list, right right, yeah or not, you know, just searching it and have it delivered, and then they find the dead body because you didn't really kill anybody yet, and they find him in your car, right exactly. It's not good.
Speaker 1: Look, my whole thing is, why would a common person need a cadaver bag?
Speaker 2: Why do you need two chainsaws? I don't know, in.
Speaker 4: Case one breaks, they're hard to get started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure. And so then he allegedly went home. He placed the body in the inflatable pool. I'm not clear if he blew it up or he just laid it out to try and you know, prevent blood from ruining the garage floor. Before he dismembered her with a chainsaw, which is a wild thing to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's going to cause blood to go everywhere, at least splatter.
Speaker 1: Now they're saying he used the chainsaw to take off two of her fingers, one of them they've never found, and the other one had a tattoo of David on there, so that was there. He was trying to like take away the identity. They've got digital evidence to show that they were in a sexual relationship. They've got blue plastic fragments from the inflatable pool that were embedded in the body, and they also have what is called a burn cage, which is sometimes used to destroy evidence. I'm guessing this is a lah if you know the movie Mister and Missus Smith, when her place is infiltrated by Brad Pitt, mister Smith's character and they start burning things. It's a little incendiary thing to destroy evidence. I'm guessing it's some sort of thing like that. So he's charged with first degree murder with special circumstances, lying in wait, murder for financial gain, and killing a witness, as well as sexual abuse of a child under fourteen and mutilation of human remains. He of course, has pled not guilty, and they have stated that they will vigorously defend his innocence, claiming the evidence is one sided and contains hearsay.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're not wrong. He's not wrong there. It is one sided. It is one sided.
Speaker 1: She was missing for several months and they did find her body in a tesla which was abandoned. That was his name again, this guy dumb?
Speaker 2: How old is he?
Speaker 1: Twenty four to twenty five? Twenty one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now his whole life is ruined for stupid reasons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when he could have just let her go and that'd be the end of it, unless he well probably would have been the end of it, but he wouldn't. He might not go to jail for the rest of his life. And you're like, well, he was with a kid underage.
Speaker 2: Eh.
Speaker 1: Lots of musicians do that, and we don't get mad exactly. Carlos, Stephen Tyler, Robert Plant.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We consider them some of the best of all time. So I don't want to hear that we have a problem with that. You don't really You're like, yeah, on paper, that's a bad idea, right, But have you heard.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: He could get the death penalty too. Probably, Oh, he.
Speaker 1: Is getting the death he could He is getting the death penalty, right, they found the body. Uh, and I'm not sure if it's still Yeah, the California does have the death penalty, but it's currently not being utilized. There's a more or torrium on it. But that is some a heinous way. Listen. It's one thing to get caught up in your ego and be like, you're not gonna ruin my career and do some actionable thing that is not okay, that is not okay, and put your hands on somebody or whatever. I can see you're where an ego would get in the way with that. It's a whole other to go online and buy chainsaws and lay it out and put drag the person into the tub.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: First of all, you gotta get to an oil, right right, right, Yeah, they're a two stroke.
Speaker 2: And that is it's not fun.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: H Do you think if he didn't purchase him online instead went to uh, like multiple stores. I don't know, did it the right way? You think that they might have caught up with them? You mean faster? No, because I wouldn't have caught up because the linking, that's what I'm getting at, Like the online and having a scent to your house that automatically links you to what's going on as opposed to going to multiple different stores and getting the different items. Yeah. One, I don't know where you go buy a cadaver bag.
Speaker 1: But two, they would eventually do a forensic study on your expenses and they would then time put time it up with video and see you at the check out buying to chainsaws.
Speaker 2: Uh huh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, those detectives really know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're called detectives. They're not called guessers, right right. They do have some experience in forensic science and understanding that Hey, we just got to look and see if your credit card was used there, which that's why they get the video because then you go, all, well, I wasn't there someone else bought it. That's just my credit card I reported stolen.
Speaker 2: Good daver or bags for pets for adults. Sorry? After Oh wow, guess how much you can get a body bag? Oh that's fun. How much is a cadaver bag?
Speaker 4: Lindsay sixty nine ninety nine?
Speaker 2: Okay, damn, okay, rattle that off quick. You've been searching.
Speaker 1: No, I would think it's got to be a hundie.
Speaker 2: Uh. They range just on a quick Google search anywhere from thirty dollars to one hundred and seventy eight. Really, yeah, this one here, this cadaver bag adult curved zipper is the most expensive one, just on a quick Google search. One hundred and seventy eight dollars.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm looking on Amazon and you can three bottom right, I guess you can buy a Prema Care body bag stretcher combo with eight side handles and a cinner zipper waterproof, which I would imagine is important. This is the number one top rated. Yeah for outdoor camping, hiking, sleeping Paul you're think cadaver disp disaster pouch that runs twenty four dollars and seventy three cents and it's only four point six stars. But I'm interested now. Now I want to know who gave it a zero?
Speaker 7: Much less expensive than than a suitcase, all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh, this says not it got two stars because it's not all waterproof.
Speaker 2: Start a linking on me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Another one floated up great prop not great for anything else. Item arrived damaged, look like manufacturer damage at the edge of the seams.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Another one bag will not contain fluids, keep inside dry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think for twenty four dollars you kind of have to expect that, right, It's one of those you get what you pay for. Man, You went cheap on the body bag. Of course, it's going to seep fluids out of it.
Speaker 4: You align it with the tarp.
Speaker 1: First bought this for groundcover when camping. Wink, Why would you put wink in it? However, turns out to be too heavy to carry for that another one, dimensions are incorrect, not impervious to fluids on stitching, and zip is not waterproof. Imagine going on and just Ah.
Speaker 2: Reviews this one here. PVC Cadaver or Body Bag twelve pack with metal zipper, ninety inches with ID tags, leakproof, heavy duty, waterproof. One hundred and fifty bucks for a twelve pack.
Speaker 1: Now we should also qualify that I think there are some beneficial uses for a cadaver bag that I can see. If you store something like in a barn, stuff like that, you could put it in there, and it's just an easy way with the handles and things like that. Maybe you think this is easier than I don't know, one of those rubber made boxes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right righty, it's just me. Yeah what is this for? I use it to store my blankets in? Yeah, that's it. Yeah. The reviews are fantastic on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's one star or it's a one review and it's got a five star. Did exactly what I needed to do, all right, We got to take a break.
Speaker 2: Be back