Speaker 1: So what I'm gonna do is basically wherever it's gonna be a library direct alright, let's get to the let's get to this one. And and by the way, by the way, to the people that don't understand what I'm I'm doing right now, because that's the new league right there, y'all, And alright, and I'll see you guys over there. Bye, guys. But what is all.
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 3: What all cod is the power killed the pown He's careth bough, he gathers Paul, He's.
Speaker 1: Hell barkenething, Paul bar hem, Paul.
Speaker 3: Everything bar theme, pou ever day board giving by really.
Speaker 4: Paula what a day?
Speaker 1: All right? Get an editor? Ad? Yeah, yeah, what's up, guys?
Speaker 5: I just wanted to pop on. Hey, hey, but what's.
Speaker 1: Up, guys. How is everybody doing the day? Uh u u u m m yeah, but I hope everybody is stays uh. I don't have to by the way up, w wait, yeah, alright, hold on, I'll give you one minute. Alright, We're gonna do a song. I better do. Let's doll give away, give a let's do alright, We're gonna do a strong giveaway. We're gonna do a song give away. We're gonna do a song give away. What's up. We're gonna do a song giveaway and it will be just say something in the chat By the way, this is not sponsored by stream yard or YouTube. This is I'm doing it myself. No purpose necessary and it's no Yeah. Give a few people, give them time to come in. I'm doing okay, give people a chance to end the giveaway, give away, give it away, give away, give away, give away, to give away, give away, give it away to. Everybody loves a give away. Everybody says a give away. Everybody will a give away, give away, give away to give it away, give it away, give it away. The ever will love a give away. Yeah, do a give away, give it away, give it away, to give it away, give it away, give it away to. But what's up, guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope a lot of you guys from giving away a soul y'all, from giving away a song y'all made by me hm, y'all. Just say something in the chatty you'll be in turn at the giveaway y'all. By the way, But I hope everybody is staying safe.
Speaker 3: Alright.
Speaker 1: We're gonna run the giveaway, y'all. And the winner and the winner is the winner is no, We're gonna redraw, and the winner is Kevin steen Park. Yay, Kevin steen Park.
Speaker 6: What was.
Speaker 1: All right? Kevin steen Park has one a song? Let me see em so vot I we already did the giveaway, y'all. All right, y'all, give me one minute. I have to do it at the double. Yeah, let me do this, give me one minute. Kevin stein Park has won a song. Kevin steen Park has won a song. So, Kevin stein Park has won a song. And I am getting it done.
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm making your song right now, Kevin. I got it, Uh, I got the lyrics. You just gotta get it uploaded. Hold on, Kevin, kay mhm, Kevin want a song? Kevin want a song? Kevin, Kevin, I will send it to you in a Google in a Google boar the Google drive link. Yeah, let's see if we have somebody in the back. Kevin, hold on and get your song made for you. All right, that's your song for you, Kevin, Thank you so much. Give me one minute.
Speaker 7: Gus h.
Speaker 6: H h.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmbaud it.
Speaker 1: Cann d po caven z pa all right, I'm gonna play this one for you. This is the one that this is your prayer prous Cabins Yoh, here's the pros.
Speaker 9: From Presnel Streets to the happiest place on Earth.
Speaker 10: Cabin's got the camera capturing the heavy, thrilled.
Speaker 9: Disney gates, swing open, Universal night.
Speaker 11: Cans and funk gold fashions, lounge, my bags, so bright.
Speaker 10: Conventions calling.
Speaker 11: Shopping bags in hand, so cow food.
Speaker 10: He stops the best.
Speaker 12: Know Lamb.
Speaker 13: Cookie chases, the updates of construction, the new Chasar readventch and sow the fencing come through, Kenyan Parcket match, the Magic came Scream, Kenny Market, Literal One Coaster Time.
Speaker 7: From Holland Manchine whispers.
Speaker 13: The King Coast Nightie Roy.
Speaker 9: He's the guy with the stories, always wanting more.
Speaker 7: Kevin Dean parkt.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 9: Not very far Mornings, Halloween horror Nights.
Speaker 11: They can move, be summon under California lights.
Speaker 1: Through ships and road trips, construction.
Speaker 2: Camps and goble bes.
Speaker 9: Chartingself and follow the dreams Value pursue two hundred subscribers.
Speaker 12: And climbing every day.
Speaker 14: Sank In every June who.
Speaker 9: Joins a mollise.
Speaker 12: He chases the upticks of construction.
Speaker 11: The news says every advent to so the pensy comes throughout Kensine Park, in Ventcer running the Ways of the Latin came on the screen. Cantheen Park in Vancer, Live in the Dream oncle Serres Time from Hollen match.
Speaker 10: With King Row.
Speaker 9: He's the guy with the stories, always monting more Vindame Puck, Let's go good Health and Happiness schools for the year, kings on Land your movies and too fear.
Speaker 11: Tan Thrills.
Speaker 1: Heather, you just got your soul. By the way, Heather, I hope you like your soul. Brother. I just said that to you on Facebook. I had to send it to you on Facebook. I didn't have your email, Kevin, I didn't have your email, so uh uh, but I just want to let you know that, uh what. The door's open, The door is open.
Speaker 15: Started alright, alright, what's up guys?
Speaker 1: Alight? All right? Ye, yeah, there is Kevin Sliga there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, old.
Speaker 2: M m m.
Speaker 16: Hey give it a rider by Heaven the drum.
Speaker 14: He hed heder bout.
Speaker 8: Heer perotying f.
Speaker 6: O r.
Speaker 16: Bad the Indy You diet is.
Speaker 8: He ri relash he rid.
Speaker 16: The grodydy body, the body rude out above the trial de reversion.
Speaker 2: He ri.
Speaker 16: Your idill believe that the word you audy all the rudy O herod here I disa you're by care, You're all the world.
Speaker 17: M hoop.
Speaker 2: I out of bad. I had a haughty only worth.
Speaker 1: Even bad.
Speaker 16: Ever, liven't tell.
Speaker 1: Hody how you doing with Mercedes? Good morning, yo, I hope everybody is stand Dave Mercedes. Look in the discord in the pictures I sent you. I sent down the picture of my arm. I've been dealing with something. I'm not gonna say what I've been dealing with, but I've been dealing I also sitting in two beavers made one of my posts is I hold a m been dealing with my arm? Yeah, I've been okay, been dealing with some things. But I'm okay. But I don't know, by the way, anyone who by the way, I'm gonna By the way, if if, if, by the way, I did do a song giveaway today for Kevin, let me upload this would this track? I'm uploaded the track all right now, m.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: If you want to come up into the stream room, yo, hm, hey, Mercedes, what's up? Hey, Mercedes, Mercedes are still there.
Speaker 6: I'm good.
Speaker 1: How are you doing? Okay, how are you doing? Sweetheart? Good? Yeah, I didn't. I don't know why I am. I'm hurted. Yeah, I don't know why. I think I heard something, but uh, I don't want to talk about it on the air because people are gonna say things and I just don't want to do in the trolls today.
Speaker 6: But that's okay.
Speaker 1: How are you doing? By the way, I was gonna send it. I was going to send it to mister Coop, but I decided to do another switch over to a stream yard, so I was gonna send it over to mister Coop. Yeah, but I know he's been busy with Mama Coop.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: And mister Coop got montazed.
Speaker 6: He did. He got monetized two weeks ago. Again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I don't know why he got demonetized first this time of the first time.
Speaker 6: A bunch of bullshit?
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 1: Because the what the hills?
Speaker 6: It's a bunch of bullshit why he got demonetized.
Speaker 1: I know who, what the hells are are they? The ones that that did the videos and then going I store dudits and stuff.
Speaker 6: In the Walmart yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Know who they are because I watched a bunch of their videos. I love. Yeah, but I saw your I saw the package you got from Minecraft.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: You are. Was you there when when? What's is it? When? When it was first started? Or did you commit after that?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Oh? The owner, the one that went crazy, the one, the founder, the one that was he there before when he was there or was he after him?
Speaker 6: I was there, but when he was there.
Speaker 1: I saw, I saw a documentary about the guy. I spect the guy's name up. Sorry, that's fine, not not Yeah, he he went sony BT did a video about him.
Speaker 6: Did you see what I put under my name?
Speaker 1: Uh? SUPERMD?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, why because I did? Because I can.
Speaker 1: And by the way, Mercedes was the one that made my remade my disc for me the.
Speaker 6: Stone, And that's why I'm a supermod and.
Speaker 1: You're you're also I also I also want to say this, it's like I feel like that I'm i'd be being noticed by a lot of big people out there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I put you out there a lot of very lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just I just feel like now it's like I just I just get like anxiety from like you know, it's it's hard sometimes to go in strange that people know who you are.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well we're getting you up there. We're getting you up there. You're at three point four k subscribers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how's gendering, gents doing good?
Speaker 6: She's a mister Coops modding right now on Rumble and YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah you say you're over here talking to me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because she's got it covered over there and Rumble. And plus he's got many YouTube.
Speaker 1: Mads include Mumba Coop.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, Mama's Coops in there.
Speaker 1: Also, by the way, the one thing that I do wanna tell you this, it's like you know right now, I actually had to give up soono you did because you And also it's because also soon next month they're gonna start doing for the paid sono you only get twenty downloads a month. Wow. So for people someone like me that downloads all the music I'm gonna have, I'm gonna find another music bought. Yeah, I just gotta I just gotta find another one. But you know what, it's I've done it before, I've mused the priest one before, or if I have to, I will have to. I have people that are waiting on music. Yeah, I have, but i'll i'll i'll them know that I have to. I'll find another bot. You know what, it's you know what the party barge always handles the right way by the way. Today on you, this morning, on you on Twitch, one of the big YouTubers, jelly mm hmm was streaming this morning. Jelly yt was streaming this morning.
Speaker 6: Nice he was.
Speaker 1: He was doing it like a collab with craters, but he always does those. But I don't get why what is you know? What was so Minecraft? Because I see a lot of people doing Minecraft. Yeah, how how hard is it?
Speaker 6: It's pretty easy. I've been to a Minecraft for oh as long as it's been out, fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I want to say this, it's like everybody else is everybody's everybody says it's hard.
Speaker 6: No, it's not hard. It's not hard at all. I love Minecraft. I've been doing it for fifteen years. I'm mod Minecraft, Strange, I'm mod for Mojiang.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that people who who say that gaming is hard don't know gaming exactly.
Speaker 6: I just got my computer fixed, so it's sprand freaking new.
Speaker 1: You have spent two hundred dollars of the Oh yeah, these are no that. You know why I know that cause he told me, I know, to tour Canadian to an American.
Speaker 6: Two hundred Canadians.
Speaker 10: So all right, two hundred see, uh is it?
Speaker 1: I don't know what they call Canadian.
Speaker 6: Canadian money a D c AD.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the USD is forty three forty six yep.
Speaker 6: And my my business partner fixed it for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you spent two hundred dollars yep.
Speaker 18: Hey, Tommy Jordan oh DoorDash gjeordan Ash Jordanic, Yeah, something like that. Yeah, I to be honest with you. I feel like everybody. I feel like everybody in the world today. It is trying to be like you know, people saying that if they would not play Fortnite, they would rather if they wanted to build something, Well you play Minecraft instead, Yeah, because Fortnite, he said to be it's it's not a good game.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. And and if I wanted to build, I'll play minecrafter, I'll have you make me a server. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I just told Jenna I was on panel with you.
Speaker 1: What's she say?
Speaker 6: She hasn't answer yet.
Speaker 1: I oh, I have What's what's going on with mister Hale's I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know, because all I know is liar Nut is a freaking psychopath. Whut liar Nutlynette? Oh sorry, yeah, Linette, Sorry, I was drinking something. Yeah, an answer?
Speaker 1: What's going on? And the whole thing? Did it? Is it copyright problem or is it?
Speaker 6: Well Lisa is wanting to copyright everyone for even mentioning her name. She's a basket case.
Speaker 1: Sorry. By the way, my my roommate got me a water, a reusable water bottle.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 1: That's how I've been drinking my tea out of it.
Speaker 6: Nice drinking water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you're water. Everybody needs water exactly like everybody needs everybody needs food in this system exactly. By the way, I've been listening, I've been watching. By the way, Uh, did you know that stream Yard had the giveaway tool?
Speaker 6: No? I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'll show it to you because I I just did a giveaway for a song and Kevin Steen Park wanted and I made it for him. Mm hm, So I did this and then if all right, I got five we got five in trees. Yeah, let me show you this. This is so I will do a mock giveaway. No, I'll do I don't know what to giveaway, Mark giveaway. This is how they're here, all right, that's how we do it, and you do it, Mak's do here we go and the winter is and we'll not be a winner, all right. The first loser we'll do uh, we'll do all right. The next this is a what I call like elimination drawing.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: The last one, Oh Lucy, I think it's down to Kevin, me and you, Mercedes.
Speaker 6: Not Oh Lucy got that one.
Speaker 1: No, Lucy, Gray's got me. Now it's down to you and Kevin. The winner in the first and this is this is just you could do it nice Kevin thing and the and the winner is Kevin. But Kevin already won us phone. So yeah, I was just showing you that.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 1: And the thing is that's like they here. Here's the thing. Everybody says, O sand Yard doesn't do anything. They built that nice. Yeah. But so I want to say thank you so much for everything you do for me. Mercedes.
Speaker 6: You're welcome. It's no problem.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: I know, I know that you're a busy person. I know you mod for mister Coop. I know you mod for a lot of people.
Speaker 6: But I was just modding for Teddy this morning. Yeah, and I got my one year mod badge.
Speaker 1: By the way, I I so you want to hear something funny. I'm odd for. I'm an editor for I'm an editor for a channel called Southern Fraud Podcast Southern Political Show. And I just got my eighteenth month badge.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great. I I I help them with their channel when they need it, and they're they're a great channel, the Great State of Georgia.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 1: But uh, I also want to say I want By the way, I did a song for Jamie Davis, you know the Highway through Hell.
Speaker 2: Guy.
Speaker 6: He lives in Ottawa or not Ottawa.
Speaker 10: He lives in.
Speaker 1: Hope, Hope, b See, Columbia.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he lives right up the road from me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. M sorry, I don't know why it is. Sometimes you need to get a lot of water, get a lot of fluid in you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I want to I want to ask. I want to say this. It's like, when are you guys going to do your streams with you again?
Speaker 6: I don't know. She's been having medical problems and she's doing things her own things.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know that a lot of people are busy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's really busy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. People don't understand. Like when I say I'm busy with stuff, I see all the stuff you guys do. I see all the stuff you do and what Jen does and what everybody does. But you know, right, little tired here, But okay, it's just you know what the thing is, it's better. It's better than you know. And the thing is that it's like if you when you moderate for somebody, you gotta be there because and also you know, and and I also see people you know. Have you so have you seen a lot of the stuff's happening with roadblocks?
Speaker 6: No, I don't follow roadblocks, dude.
Speaker 1: It's so bad that Chris Hansen had to get involved. It was it was so bad because the predators in roadblocks was getting so bad that Chris Hansen had to do to help. Oh wow, that bad.
Speaker 6: Well, I've been putting up videos on my YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. They proposing that.
Speaker 6: By the way, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: I really, I really appreciate a lot of the things that you did. And in number one, I don't pay Mercedes to do my shows.
Speaker 6: For me. No, you don't.
Speaker 1: People say that to be honest.
Speaker 6: And here's Jen's YouTube channel if anybody want please subscribe to both.
Speaker 1: There, it's just yours. I see it now.
Speaker 6: Sorry, because she's been putting up really good videos to see.
Speaker 1: By the way, Uh, sudo is gonna now do twenty down if you go. Let Jim know that if she does soono, that she's gonna have to uh go down her downloads twenty downloads a month.
Speaker 6: Hang on, let me ask her, uh hello, let me ask her.
Speaker 1: Oh, tell her about that, because I got the email of her it.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry, mm hmm, yeah, sorry, but I hope that you're doing okay, I'm doing good. How how how how are you? How are you doing? I haven't I haven't seen you in a while.
Speaker 6: Actually that's because I've been helping people in in the fire zones, making sure they're safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that's the fires. You guys are having bad fires there in Canada.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, in British Columbia especially.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I actually I want to say this. I do you know James Jamie Jamie Davis.
Speaker 6: Jen says she has sooner, but don't know how to use it.
Speaker 1: I thought she does. That's the whoops, I might have gotten you guys. Sorry, I might remember the remember the guy that I made you guys through. Yeah, he used a suitor.
Speaker 6: He's an idiot.
Speaker 1: Yeah he is. Yeah he I you know, to be honest, I didn't want to like disrespect anybody, but he is was a total idiot. He was. He didn't know, he didn't know elbow from an obow. I haven't. I haven't heard from him in a while. Have you have you heard from him?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: You don't want to.
Speaker 6: No, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Because of how he treated you and Jim.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, and how he treats everybody. How he treated everybody.
Speaker 1: Oh remember remember g b P. Yeah, he actually did something really nice for Dixie. He did he him and Chris Tom remember those as R girls. Yeah, they he was the one that it was just fake. There was. It was just a bunch of guys. There was two guys in all the girls that they were hanging out with. Not not Natalie that she was one of the good ones, those that cokecake and cookie and all that. Yeah, was just two guys out of the United Kingdom, right they uh they they found their uh g v P found their I p oh wow, uh And I might have I might have mind not have a bandip of the discord. Sorry. I just didn't want to like disrespect and I told him that he was not allowed to be the discord. Yeah, but because I gotta respect you, and I just I just I just I was just sitting here like I didn't want to like tell you because I didn't want you to freak out when you if you if you came in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, that's fine.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just I just didn't want you know. He he helped Dixie. And I just feel like every time I try to do something good for person, somebody gets mad.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I forgot to meet my mic real quick.
Speaker 1: All right, but I heard I hear that Canadian chocolate is better than American chocolate. Oh yeah it is, hm mhm Sorry fine, I just I just feel like that everybody in the world today was the fire is the fire? A lot? Is the fire around you?
Speaker 6: No, it's out in the valley. Uh. We went this weekend. We went Sunday and Monday to go check on our friends out there. Uh, because if if they weren't safe, I would have brought the valley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the valley Frese, Uh Fraser, that's that's the Cocahata area.
Speaker 6: No, it's not, that's Chilliwack area.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm getting I'm getting confused because I watched I've been watching a bunch of episodes of A Highway through Hell. And I also he also does uh he does a lot of business and uh and uh in Alberta. Yeah, yeah, I've been I What what I love about about Jamie is he gets his kids involved, from Brandon and James Jr. I remember James Jr. Was he was he was he was like eight years old. He was with his dad in the truck doing heavy rescue. Yeah, he's now doing wants to learn heavy rescue. Yeah, Brandon is doing it, has his own flagging company now. Mm hmm, oh I heard some.
Speaker 10: What was that?
Speaker 6: I'm it was mister Coop yelling, yelling at you. All right, I gotta go because I gotta go into a another.
Speaker 18: Chap A love you sweethearts, Love you, sweetie, I love you, bye, thank you?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Hurried up, Guy's give me a better.
Speaker 17: Yo time on Pitts break?
Speaker 12: Yeah yeah, howcome.
Speaker 17: H alright, y'all, love you guys.
Speaker 12: Hope to see you guys later. Uh huh, have mercy chat alright, y'all, love you guys.
Speaker 2: I beatle love