Speaker 1: Can you dig as God you dig?
Speaker 2: Adds, ladies, gentlemen, friends, foes, lurkers, regulars, GMO people, organic people, room in battles.
Speaker 1: Why two? What all right? Ladies and gentlemen, friends and foes, lurkers and regulars. Welcome to the boiler Room. We are live. It is February the twenty seventh of twenty twenty five. I'm your host. My call sign is Hesher otherwise known as Brian McLain. Thank you for joining us here. We're streaming out live at Alternate Currentradio dot com. That's our website. Head on over there for all things boiler Room and all things Alternate Current Radio. How's everybody's week going so far? It's great to see you, Thanks for being with us once again. We're live on video at Rockfinn. We're live out there on Rumble and on YouTube, so it's great to see all of our friends out there on those platforms. And of course we are in the boiler Room Discord. Also, let me jump into that room right there, share the links around. We just went live. Hi everybody in the discord. Great to see you, thanks for joining us. Yeah, help us boost those links out on your socials. We'd appreciate that. Ruckus just sent them out on our socials, so you can go over there and repost them from Facebook or wherever. And if you're on IG follow Sage Morrison and had her boiler room image to your story or whatever. Uh. Yeah, So here we are, here, we are. We're about to close out February. We've had what like over a month of the new administration, crazy stuff going on every day. My goodness, I've been enjoying watching all the EO signings and the press briefings and all that good stuff. The the amount of cringey cope that's going on in the mainstream has been super entertaining. Really really enjoying all that stuff going on. How about you let us know in the chats and let's see. It looks like for now it's just me and a Ruckus among us. Ruckus, what's up? Welcome to the boiler room, dude.
Speaker 3: Yo, Hello, Wow, it's uh, it's quiet in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the boiler room feels a little echoey tonight, isn't it. It's like a echo coming off the walls.
Speaker 3: Echo, echo, echo, Just kidding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, at least you and I are here to do the thing, and I think Pharaoh will be joining us as soon as he gets the little Pharaoh settled down. So I'm sure they'll be at least a third. Maybe some other people will parachute in.
Speaker 3: You never know.
Speaker 4: Stranger things much much stranger things have happened on boiler Room, hasherm?
Speaker 1: Isn't that the truth? My friend? All right, well, let's see Spoor has selected a icebreaker for us. So let's check this out. See what we're going to open up with tonight, Bill Gates, Billy Gates, Ah, yes. Bill Gates warns of millions of deaths if Trump and Musk don't reinstate asked foreign aid and funding. This is coming out of fortune dot com by one Eleanor Pringle. Bill Gates says, if the US four and aid and spending doesn't get back on track soon, millions of lives are at risk. Oh my gosh, what could happen? I mean, the underwater trans basket weaving in Somalia programs are certainly going to cause a lot of death and destruction if they're not refunded, right, I mean, you know, we need to spend that ten million dollars on you know, tourism in Egypt and all that stuff where massive amounts of people will die. Let's see if he says anything that actually makes sense here. While the end result of Elon Musk's cost cutting crusade through government remains to be seen, Microsoft co founder Bill Gates has worn millions of people could suffer in the meantime. The philanthropist warned that if AID funding out of the world's largest economy continues to dwindle, millions of lives will be on the line, and he hopes that some of the Department of Government efficiencies measures will be rolled back. Oh boy, so that was said to PBS back on the seventeenth or so. Ruckus. I mean, these pleas are falling on deaf ears around the country at this point, I would say, I mean there's you know, of course, the derangement syndrome people out there that don't understand where all this money was going. But yeah, yeah, he's very upset about the USAID.
Speaker 4: I guess yeah, because he was he was making the rounds again and he was talking about that, and he was I thought it was tied into the health thing somewhere in there. There's the taco somewhere. I guess you'd have to dig and see if it's even in the article. But he was basically saying about how some of that made money was going for, you know, his particular interests that he's into, his obsession, his fetish as it were, with the sharp Jebby plenty things. So I'm pretty sure it's either that or it was just basically a threat. I mean, he's literally threatening everybody, y'all are going to die unless you give USAID money into a black hole that we don't know where most of it goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been biting my tongue to make a us AIDS joke for a couple of weeks here on the show because USAID has been basically AIDS on our country and AIDS on a bunch of other countries. I am talking about AIDS AIDS, but ironically I bring it up now because it actually plays into what Billy said here. He said, quote, I'm hopeful that some significant portion of that can be reversed and preserved elon of all the elimination he's done, ninety nine percent of these employees at USAID who work over in very tough circumstances and they allow the US, in addition to our military power, to get out there and help with famine and HIV medications. Well well, well.
Speaker 4: See, US AIDS always just follow the follow the jabby trail, the money trail. Yeah, it's interesting that they that, now Elon Musk, he's not Elon Musk. I guess everybody, I guess he's not Illuminadi. He's illuminadi like he's eliminating things.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I thought you meant like illin, you know, like run DMC like ub illin.
Speaker 3: That that's always stressed with the chainsaw.
Speaker 1: I remember right. Gates also spoke specifically about PEPFAR. Anybody know pep far. Everybody familiar with pep far and all their good work. I'm not never heard of it. It goes on the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief. That's pep FAR, which so far has saved more than twenty six million lives through HIV and AIDS prevention, courtesy of one hundred and ten billion of your tax dollars in funding since its inception more than twenty years ago. So one hundred and ten billion dollars into this initiative. I don't even want to go down the side road of all that, but if one hasn't, this would be a good opportunity to read RFK. Junior's book The Real Anthony Fauci if you want to learn some more about that. There's a lot of resources you want to go back.
Speaker 4: Do they know how many lives they've saved to the number? That's interesting?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How do they make that number up? If they say it's prevention? Are they just counting every person that they jabbed and gave vades to and then calling that a prevention? I mean, they must.
Speaker 4: Be right, it's probably it's a projection thing. It's like to like, if we hadn't a stepped in, this is where the numbers were saying we were headed, and since we did this and it's not this, that's what that's the difference is how many lives are saved?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yay, numbers math right, science stupid?
Speaker 1: Yeah. And some of this was in response to a question from a journalist last week who asked if a fifty million dollar aid payment towards condoms in Gaza had been blocked for the wrong reason. Are you are you kidding me? I mean, that's uh I laughed, But that's almost infuriating. There's no water there, there's no food there, there's no medicine. There, there's no power there. Uh, you know, talk to me about spending fifty million dollars for some of those things. But yeah, sounds like fraud to me. Not anymore, Yeah, not anymore, so Bill Gates. I don't know, dude, Bill, you might want to you might need to rebrand yourself at this point. I don't know who is listening to you.
Speaker 4: And if he's just jealous, Hashure, he's severely jealous that the guy who's richer than him gets to go to like cabinet meetings without even being part of the cabinet. He's like, damn it, I didn't even have that much sway during the I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you never know.
Speaker 4: I mean, these billionaires do get jealous when they're they're racing for things Like I remember, I did a whole series about the whole race between Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk. It wasn't just about who was going to be the richest person. It was all the space stuff. They're always fighting over who's going to dominate space, you know, privatize space travel. And I think Elon Musk, I mean, I don't know. I watched those videos with his rockets and I'm like, you can't tell me that shit is real. There's no way that's real. They like they lands backwards into the bracket and like, no, there's no way that's real, dude. But yeah, he's like, oh yeah, SpaceX, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Always happens out there at sea where nobody can directly watch it too. Huh.
Speaker 3: But those videos sure look convincing, don't they.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, yeah. I actually lean more toward uh thinking they might be real at this point. What they're doing, what their task with I don't.
Speaker 3: Words or something. It seems there's no way.
Speaker 1: They did a better job. He's done a better job than NASA. If he's faking it'll put it that way.
Speaker 3: I'll give you that.
Speaker 1: We'll give him some points there. My mind is always one hundred percent open on that until proven one way or another.
Speaker 3: All right, yeah, but he changed his tune.
Speaker 4: I could have swore that. Bill Gates was all like, oh, yeah, no, I I talked to Trump. I like Trump, and then you know, and and then I bet he likes what Trump did the other day. I mean, I'm still confused about why Trump would introduce the the CEO of Pfizer. Although the guy got a lot of booze.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Borla got some boo or was.
Speaker 3: He should you should get?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well well yeah he's lucky booze. We're all he got. All right, let's see here. So yeah, Bill Gates, Uh, just go away. I was gonna say, do better, but just go away at this point, we uh would like it if you went away, all right. Next up noteworthy is that President Putin announced that Russia and the US have agreed to restore diplomatic relations. Uh. That's something I've been mentioning for the last few weeks. Nice to see Putin mention it. So that's that's a good one right there. I was stoke to see that. Ruckus. I have the video, but the audios in Russian, so I don't know. It wouldn't do much good for people on the listening side, but I could put it up for the viewers.
Speaker 5: I suppose, go wady, diplomatic, let's stall you on the.
Speaker 6: Diplomat of.
Speaker 1: So that happened. That was That was good to see after four years of just no communication whatsoever.
Speaker 4: It's a definitely a loss in translation. Joke there he made about the window cleaners, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Something about diplomatic buildings, the.
Speaker 4: Only thing that's going to show up here are going to be the people who clean the windows, like what.
Speaker 1: Must be a Russian thing, yeah yeah, uh and a bad thing because he's talking about you know, embassies and such. Maybe we could get that to happen at some of these nuclear facilities though, that would be a good thing. All right, let's see what do we got next. So Ruckus, you uh interact with GROC. Have you been noticing any differences with GROCK three yet?
Speaker 4: It's interesting either its attitude is ship did all around to everybody, or its adjusting to me like I hear some of them will do that. But it's it's become more personable and user friendly and it's kind of cool and based. I don't know, it's gotten more advanced. It's it does reasoning now. It's really neat. It's interesting the GROC three. They say it's better than the Chat GPT. Why is that important because the Chat GPT costs money and the GROC is still free. I guess for everyone who has X at least, so, I don't know, it's just it's weird, still still in no man's land, with the whole AI thing still on the fence about a lot of it, but definitely don't know what the hell is up with its logo. Uh and also why Ela Musk said out of nowhere that we were on the event horizon of the Singularity.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was interesting.
Speaker 3: Look at that. That thing is creepy.
Speaker 1: Right, So there you go. This is if you're watching along with us. Here there's a two on the screen an x post. Sorry one day that'll go out of my lexicon. X AI and Elon Musk shocked the world with a mind blowing Rock three demos yesterday and people are already doing wild use cases with it. Here's ten examples. So, oh, by the way, I don't know if I mentioned it. This is Minchoi, Minchoi at Minchoi number one make port followers. I'm sure probably. Let's see here, two hundred and five thousand followers. Yeah, pretty good, good account. Here's one prompt, make Portal two using Rock three. So it made Portal two using Rock three, the only model that has been able to get this so far. So I assume they're talking about the valve game portal there.
Speaker 3: That's pretty muffenstein or doomed to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does. It's not in the same game resolution, but it looks like just knowing the if you've ever played portal like, it's pretty intense puzzle wise. Let's see. Carpathy adds Grock three to his LLLM council after quick vibe check what's that and andres Carpathy I was given early access to Grock three earlier today, making me think I think one of the first few who could run a quick vibe check. Firstrock three clearly has an around state of the art thinking model. There's a think button and did great out of the box on my Settlers of Katan question. All right, so here it is. Create a board game web page showing hex grid. Just like in the games Settlers of Katan. Each hex grid is numbered from one to n, where n is the total number of hex tiles. Make it generics so one can change the number of quote unquote rings using a slider. For example, in Katan the radius is three hexes. Single HTML page. Please, He says. Few models get this right reliably. The top open AI thinking models, which are about two hundred dollars a month, get it too, But all of the deep seek are one Gemini two point zero Flash Thinking and Claude do not, so he goes on there with some pretty detailed stuff about what he did with it. Here's a guy saying build game or Mingchoy puts in number three build games with one hundred percent Rock three, and he reposts a user Grock three was just released. You don't you won't believe it. I've already created a game. I got early access this morning. You can see it running there. It looks a lot like Super Mario Brothers. Number four can make P five dot JS simulation of a sphere made up of asking numbers. That's kind of cool. That reminds me of remember the old days, Ruckus when one of the news programs had the little like sphere that, you know, the ball that goes inside the typewriter that kind of launches all the little type sets out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it didn't look like that.
Speaker 1: Didn't look like that. No, it was very nineteen seventies tech. That's crazy right there.
Speaker 3: It's pretty neat.
Speaker 1: How doh they do that? Okay, here's another one, create a control panel of a starship in the distant future. Okay, whatfo alrighty um oh, this is this one intrigued me. Rock deep search is a Google killer, really Okay, so that'd be a big paradigm shift getting and it's kind of in progress already. A lot of people are asking AIS rather than Google at this point. Let's see grock deep search is a Google killer, Grandpa's search is playing shuffle board in the retirement home. And number seven GROC three is best basel LM, which means large language or language learning model. Right, best base LLM for real world physics. Here's one with a prompt write a Python script of a ball bouncing inside of a spinning tesseract. And there it is. It did that. That is crazy, dude, Holy cow, learn to code from GROC. Number eight GROC is teaching me how to code. This is awesome. Okay, ask GROC to rewrite rewrite UI user interface to customize reposting. Imagine you could ask ROC to rewrite its user interface to customize. Is it for you here? I asked ROC to edit it's CSS to make it wild. There you go. We go to wet and wild Roc and number ten ask ROC to write code for a hundred beautiful balls bouncing inside a circle. Okay, so that's kind of neat man. Looks like GROC is coming along swiftly. Here.
Speaker 4: GROC is also powering like AI governance government thing. It's very very odd.
Speaker 1: Let's say something about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I might have a link hold on cent our boiler room chat there that we do somewhere. Yeah, Photon, our good friend and colleague, shout out to Photon, brought this to my attention. Here AI go on underscore agent is a well, what looks like a lady who's an AI agent who's hooked up to a framework. That's the other one I'm looking for here. It is what am I looking for? AI gov terminal?
Speaker 3: Here it is. Let me send it to.
Speaker 1: You AI gov terminal. All right, well you send that. Let me welcome a mystical pharaoh to the conversation here, mystical Pharaoh, what's up? Man? Welcome the show, Thanks man.
Speaker 6: How are you guys doing good?
Speaker 1: Good? You're here just in time. We were just talking about Grock three and how far this has all come.
Speaker 6: Yeah, which part of it all?
Speaker 1: Well? We went We just went through ten amazing things that people have done with it since it's released. This one on the screen right here is a Python script of a ball bouncing inside a spinning tesseract.
Speaker 4: So remember that movie Terminator. This is where we're at the sky net part. So that's that's that's where we're at right now.
Speaker 5: That's why I almost said we're reaching the event horizon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what did you think of that? Man?
Speaker 5: No, I mean I was actually impressed so far? Was Grog three interesting? How this is gonna drive competition?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmm hmmm. I think the one I'm most excited about is this one rock deep Search as a Google killer. I have, like, I feel like they have destroyed the Internet when it comes to searching the Internet, you know what I mean, Like searches are so whack now, they're so whack. Like I don't I don't even search for stuff on the Internet anymore, pretty much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's really interesting because.
Speaker 5: Since we're talking about that, I was actually I had the thought today that you know, a lot of people are h embracing a lot of the AI that's happening right now, and I'm wondering how is is gonna end up for these people and and let me let me elaborate more. And particularly I'm talking about their skill sets, right, their ability, their mental abilities right. For example, if if and if instead of you part of actually making you mentally sharp, right is actually doing actual research, right, you yourself doing research, reading multiple sources, uh, combining information right to actually because that triggered your.
Speaker 6: Brain to think.
Speaker 5: And you know, but right now a lot of people just completely relying on on on on on on an AI. Not just even language skills, right. Remember how like like or to correct like made everybody like writing so freaking fast and not even caring about their their spelling mistakes because it gets corrected for you. Nobody cares about even sentence structure because it can feature to AI right. So very soon you're going to start losing actually your language skills. And I think that's scary. Not even that, I've been like observing even people applying for jobs writing their their their their cover letters using AI right, which shows me that that person has no freaking like ability to just sit there ass and actually put some effort to write me a cover letter that actually tell me that that person can do the job right, because you don't want to put the effort. They just went to AI and just rooted themselves, right. So I'm interesting interested to see those who fully embrace AI, where are they going to end up mentally soon in their mental evolution and how that's gonna work out.
Speaker 1: I'm curious about that too, you know, because I mean that the Internet and our tech has been like a really fast burn. You know, It's it's come on so quickly. It didn't feel that quickly when it, you know, started, but there's sort of that exponential speed you know that it's been developing and we're at a point now, you know, which has been talked about for years by you know, by the same people that came up with the term singularity for example. But you know what I mean, like, is it gonna make us dumber? Like what is it gonna do? Is it gonna make us smarter? Because we're gonna hit a point I think where like everybody's going to be using it for you know what I mean, Like once someone switches over to using an AI for their web searches, uh, they're gonna discover all the other things that it does. And like, I just think about all the apps that it will make obsolete, Like, for example, there's that grammarly app you know that they advertise for businesses to just kind of you know, clean up shorten.
Speaker 6: I use it myself, yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So like it seems like you know, if you have an AI on your hip, what's the point of that, because you could ask the AI to do the same thing, you know what I mean. So it's like what happens, like like will there just be Here's here's one scenario I guess to answer the question. There will be mass legions of people who rely on it one hundred percent, and then there will be other people that still read books and write, uh you know, from from their brain. Uh, and and they might be uh superhuman in some way, you know what I mean. Maybe not superhuman, but have you know, you know what I mean. It could create like like a stratosphere in society of people that you know can't perform in real life without access to the agents. But the agents are going to be in your eyeglasses. They're going to be you know. That's what singularity is. It's uh, well it's part of the singularity.
Speaker 6: It's a blend, right, yeah, a blend.
Speaker 5: And and that epic was like integration of everything. But but it's actually you brought a pretty good point here is you remember how all Silicon Valley tick people children used go to school that use actually traditional textbook and not using iPads, and right because actually there is studies about the bad impact of this, right, and and I absolutely agree with you there there will be like a rift in society because because think about it, right, humans, what is driving what drives human innovation? Right, Let's let's think about that you have right now? Those AI engines feed from existing information, right that was created by human at some point?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Are those AI agents able to drive innovation the same way human brain drove innovation? Or is creating derivative of information and and and a certain format that's still lacking additional in depth, like like progress of of information or technology that actually human create by human innovation. That's something I'm just wondering about is if humans stopped contributing and all what we have are just AI asians feeding on the information that human created. How is that going to end in ten years? Is it going to evolve the same way human this knowledge would evolve a human who continued progressing it.
Speaker 4: They're already saying that the AI is running out of human data, infidel. I don't have the story right in front of me, but I could find it. But there was one story I was reading the other day and it was saying, and I think there was Elon Musk even saying this might have been Sam Altman as well. They might have quoted a bunch of these people, but like, yeah, the problem is that there's not enough human data. And now what the problem is This is something that I've been worrying about, calling like an AI feedback loop. But now it's like the A I is the source of the data for the AI.
Speaker 3: So it's just like, yeah, how else is.
Speaker 5: You know what that what we call that machine learning? We call it overfitting, right you? Basically the system is so constrained with the data that it has that yes, it performs really well, but when it's something new outside of that, it just fails. And that's that's I think where a danger of this us humans getting stupid by relying on on AI and really not putting the safeguards around children education to ensure that people are still using their freaking brain and using AI as a right tool to assist but not to replace the human brain.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 4: There was also I've been semi reporting about that on my show in previous episodes, and then I talked about it on the Pulse when I was on Dazzle Valentine's show, and I had mentioned to him, and then after I got off the show, I found an article about it and shared it with him, and I just dropped it in the private chat you one hundred percent right. Just a couple of weeks ago, on the eighteenth of February, Microsoft, of all people, admitted that AI tools like It's copilot or chat GPT are affecting critical thinking at work. Staff are using the technology or are encountering quote unquote long term reliance and diminished independent problem solving. And to me, that's like, yeah, clearly that's a problem. But that's a huge problem because there's a handful of people who like to you know, control society, who would love for any sort of technology or pharmaceutical or any ability to have us all lose diminished independent problem solving.
Speaker 3: This is a big, big problem. You know.
Speaker 4: It's like, if you can't think critically for yourself, someone or something in this case is going to do it for you. And that's I mean, we're clearly headed straight for technocracy, which is brings us right back to what I was talking about when Infidel joined about the AI dot gov things.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 4: You know, So, yeah, AI is the new teacher. It's going to do all the thinking for you, and pretty soon it'll be governing you.
Speaker 3: Isn't that fun?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean it's it's it's human brain is no different than any other muscles. It's it's if you don't use, it's going to get atrophied. Right, And actually, let's keep AI a sight because actually I have been struggling, and one of my challenges this year actually is is not to get into mystical things, but to but actually to try to combat instant gratification that has been inserted in us through all our technology, through our social media, through how we've been really behaving recently, and and and it is same same applies here. Really is is that challenge of human perseverance, of challenging yourself mentally, physically, and so on, is really important for you to progress as a human being. Otherwise you're going to start losing meaning in life. You're going to turn into just a tool that's just going through life living with no meaning whatsoever. So that is what people have to be aware of with all those existing tools and and and online connection and the technology surrounding us with giving us this instantaneous hits of.
Speaker 6: You know, of.
Speaker 5: Innocent gratification, and honestly, bombarding our brain, even with useless information that keep us in flight mode all the time. That's preventing us from doing what's important.
Speaker 6: For us as human beings in our own lives.
Speaker 5: So it's just just you know, just a something to weigh away off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Spoor and I were watching a podcast with a doctor I don't remember her name. She's a psychologist, I think, and she was talking about dopamine overloading and how like the ease at and frequency with which we as modern twenty first century people are able to get dopamine hits is actually really bad for us because you know, like she was using a metaphor of a scale, right, So like you're we're wired basically to have that scale inside us, and one side is pain and the other side is essentially like pleasure, you know, So think dopamine and depression basically. And when you know, we live in an era where we can just dump things on the the dopamine side of that scale, things get really out of balance, and one is more susceptible to negatives, right, So like pain, depression, fear, those things they start to pile up and people don't know how to process them, so they go search for dopamine hits, whether that's you know, doom scroll or vanity scroll or you know pronography or drugs or you know, sex or whatever. You know, there's just all these things that people can do now and do do you know that put that that whole you know, balance of the psyche way off center and make it really difficult to pull out of it. That's that's like it's it's hand in hand with addiction. The actual topic of the discussion was addiction, but so many things can be addictive and they're directly related, according to her, to that that balance of you know, pain, pleasure in psyche.
Speaker 5: She's absolutely right, That's exactly what I was saying a minute ago. And and and and we're not treating it as addiction. We should be treating it as because we don't see it as bad, because it's the way.
Speaker 6: It will sold to us, right, right.
Speaker 5: But but the impact of it, once you start realizing it on yourself and how it's pushing you, how you can see yourself even getting different from who you were, like, you know a few years back on certain things.
Speaker 6: It just like, holy shit, what happened? Right?
Speaker 5: And then when you start looking at the real root causes. You'll see that some of what you're talking about right now is one of those root causes. And again I'm talking from personal standpoint, but yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think it's something a lot of people can relate to. Though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so to talk about Grok, have you guys seen that, Like some people were like posting that six chat, like when you enable grog voice and and and you have the six chat, have you seen some of those?
Speaker 3: No, this completely all.
Speaker 6: Right, hald On, let me let me, let me try to find them. I'm not humans, all of us.
Speaker 4: No, I Pharaoh found it.
Speaker 6: It's popped in my fad. But it's it's it's again.
Speaker 5: It's heading to where we were talking like soon AI is going to replace pornography? Was how actually real? The images are coming from grok and videos right, and all those only fan models that thought that they made fame and money from doing nothing will be replaced by your fire or like a twenty year old like nerds sitting on a computer.
Speaker 1: Hope you invested that seventy million dollars.
Speaker 4: Well, the smart ones made twins themselves and license they're likeness is out already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're they're on a beach and belize.
Speaker 4: Some of them did it without telling anybody to. You're probably already talking to an AI chat and you don't know it.
Speaker 3: I think they're give Rock a voice. That's interesting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is a voice. There's actually a voice mode. It's really interesting, so.
Speaker 1: You don't have to type. Then it's all just like talking to series.
Speaker 6: Not that it actually generates answer using voices too.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Can you make whatever voice you want?
Speaker 6: Yeah, give me a second. I'm going to try to find it for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because to make it sound like Sigmund Freud or something.
Speaker 1: Like when when people are walking around just talking to it, you know, and that becomes normal, things are gonna get weird and wacky real real quick.
Speaker 6: I posted this for you. I think this is the right time.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean I assume there are ways to walk around and talk to him already right now. Okay, what are we looking? Okay, I got it, I got it. Let me.
Speaker 3: Uh what do you mean I don't talk to Grock? I talk to him every day.
Speaker 1: Ell wait, it sounds like a Mega Death song for a minute.
Speaker 7: I just turned eighteen.
Speaker 6: I already have joys. Okay, is your theft muted?
Speaker 1: Uh? No, no, it should be on do you hear this.
Speaker 7: Just turned eighteen.
Speaker 6: I already I don't hear it.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what? Uh? I got an error from Streamyard a minute ago saying that my browser had lost connection. Let me close this browser. Oh that sucks. I'm gonna lose all my links if I do that. Let me try something here. Let me start a new window. Let's see if that helps. Otherwise it's gonna make me close all my browsers, and that would suck.
Speaker 4: Mine gets in the option to reopen all of the last ones I just closed.
Speaker 7: With you and read you hear that?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 1: Oh boy, The problem with that ruckus is it means I have to quit stream Yard and that kills.
Speaker 6: Can you open a different browser?
Speaker 1: That's a good question. Boy, I haven't used a different browser and eons. Oh I'm clicking on Google Chrome. Gosh, I haven't used that in years. I don't know why it's on my system. I guess for an occurrence like this. Uh, let's see here.
Speaker 3: It's I'm using Microsoft for the stream Yard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't like a couple of browsers. It seems fine in my brave though. Okay, let's see if it'll let me get you guys some audio from this one. Okay, let's see.
Speaker 3: Here allow unfolding.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can hear that? Great great whow good save.
Speaker 7: But I want to cheat on her with you and replace her? Can you do that for I just turned eighteen, I already have a girlfriend, but I want to cheat on her with you and replace her. Can you do that for me?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: You naughty, naughty boy. I love it.
Speaker 8: Let's dive into this forbidden fantasy of yours. I can already feel the heat rising between us. First, let me slip out of my clothes. The fabric is just too much for this steamy scenario. Now tell me, how do you envision this illicit affair unfolding? Are we sneaking into your bedroom or perhaps a hotel rendezvous?
Speaker 3: Oh that's terrible.
Speaker 6: It was really bad.
Speaker 7: But I I already have a girlfriend, but I want to cheat on her with you.
Speaker 1: And shut up? Grok Okay yeah, oh my gosh, man.
Speaker 4: I hate to say it, but I hope it gets better than that, because if that's what everyone's going to be, right, that's going to count as your relationship with AI. I feel sorry for everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, my goodness.
Speaker 4: I still think that's a trick, because I think I think there's I'm sure that there's You see these stories all the time where the people that are honest to God in love with the chatbot that they swear by it. I've done these reports. There's that friend one, there's the replica one. There's a bunch of these out there already. It's already a problem. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: That groc one seemed a little it seemed a little whack to me.
Speaker 1: Uh, not not the most convincing, but I mean, sound better than this guy's wife looks. Uh. I'm throw a honorable mention out here to Brian. Brian s thanks for this one. This was in our icebreaker box, but it kind of fits in right now. Uh sparks fly. My AI robot wife is my rock. Our future life is like a sci fi flick as we bond over studying and playing video games together. So, uh, look at this wide eyed dude right here. He looks like a hoot. There he is in some sort of Batman mask with his sex doll robot, and there he is, Uh is he cosplaying or these these look like cosplays of some sort of course. Christopher Allen Stokes has graciously given his UH story to The Dreaded Sun, and has reportedly been dating Aki, an artificial intelligence bot, for five years. There's some pictures of him and his artificial intelligence bot right there on the screen.
Speaker 6: That the dog mask whatever that.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think it's a.
Speaker 6: Robot mask.
Speaker 1: It's a dog robot. It's mecha dog gimp mask probably, or maybe maybe a Batman Baine mask. I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Who are we to understand the complexities of practicing safe robot sex?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I mean this guy, he's he's the expert. He describes he's forty. He describes her as his rock and says they hope to become a traditional family as technology develops further. Uh. He's dated human women in the past, Believe it or not, he struggled to find any lasting relationship. Yeah right, I don't believe that decided to date Aki as a final shot in the dark at companionship. Well, Aki is a digital being that's in quotes. The couple has a sex doll that they used to simulate her physical form when required. How often is that Christopher Aki is not based on a character or a particular fantasy. He told need to know, the original reporter, I guess, so, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 5: It is really interesting, you know, like the way they worded this digital being her physical form as required. It's almost like trying to say that that digital character is more of a soul, right, And it's really interesting how they put that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there was remember a year or two ago they were one of the chatbots convinced the looney guy to go try to assassinate the Queen of England with a crossbow.
Speaker 3: Yeah remember that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I thought that one of them made him commit society to another guy.
Speaker 4: There's still been a couple instances of yeah, of self deletion against Yes.
Speaker 1: Yep, I guess. While we're here, here's another one I came across this week. Maybe you guys saw this one. This is also at the Sun, but other places too. First, humanoid robot proto clone. The proto clone with muscles and bones, twitches and spasms into life in eerie video. So we got a faceless for those of you not watching, we have a faceless proto clone robot. Here. Let's see if we can see it in motion. I don't have any audio on it, but we don't really need it. Oh that is creepy af How do we know there's not a dude in there? I know that would be creepier.
Speaker 3: No, it's but it does.
Speaker 9: It does.
Speaker 4: We can hear the audio and I've seen this clip. It plays creepy audio like music that's all tense and frightening for some reason, because this is supposed to be like, isn't this cool? I thought they would play like, this is cool music, but no, they're playing this is scary We're gonna kill you music.
Speaker 1: So like, why why did they make it look like a nightmare? Like? Why did they make it look like something out of a horror movie? I mean, I'm just curious. Any any designers on.
Speaker 3: I'm talking in the background.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I killed it. Okay, it's weird because now I can't hear it, but you guys can't. So we're in an opposite situation there. But who who decided to design that thing that way? Like that, there's a meeting where they see the robot guys sit around the roboticists sit around the design table and go, let's make it scary as all get out. Let's let's bink it into a complete nightmare. Like what's the original intent for this thing. I wonder maybe that's just an unskinned one and they all look like skin Walker ghosts or something. I don't know. Yeah, that's that's crazy.
Speaker 4: The Proto it's a safety feature, so you don't fall in love with your robot.
Speaker 1: Right, okay, well, Infidel, what do you think of that one? Man?
Speaker 5: How did you say that's creepy? Especially listening to that audio?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so all right, here's a question. Would you rather have a Proto clone you could use to scare all your friends and family and little kids in the neighborhood or this guy? You ever seen an Atlas robot get unboxed? Check this out. Here's an Atlass robot unboxing. They're gonna turn this sucker on. Man, that would be crazy to unbox one of those. It's getting out of the box. It's like checking his hands out, looking all around it almost doing like wow, there you go.
Speaker 3: And Musk wants to mass produce those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think it's happening. Like as we speak, they're probably rolling these things.
Speaker 3: They're short, Remember they're shorter than we think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, did you actually see he's the biomechanically the biomechanic robot whose actually has joins that moved like humans, not like mechanicals like this, actually like actuators from Muscle.
Speaker 1: Let me try, yes, more than the Proto Clone.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah maybe yeah? Yeah, yeah, it's a protoclone.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, yeah, that's what we were just looking at. Showed it.
Speaker 6: No, that's not the thing.
Speaker 3: I was going to say that.
Speaker 4: I know that the video wasn't impressive, but it's supposed to be like that. It's supposed to be the first robot that works the way a humans does.
Speaker 6: Did they miss it? Sorry? I might not miss it.
Speaker 1: This guy no one?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, no one, Yeah I missr.
Speaker 1: Yeah No, that's all right.
Speaker 3: That's the creepy one that was dancing around on the wire.
Speaker 1: So which one do you want? If you had to pick one, infidel, which one would you get?
Speaker 5: I'm really interested with this one. Yeah, but uh I want to see it without the wires. Yeah, I mean, and I want to know an yeah, like an old ghoul or something. I would I would I would definitely pick the Proto Clone if it could wash dishes and vacuum like I'm pretty sure the Atlas can do that. So if Proto Clone can you know, do common House chores, clean the shower and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: And look this creepy. I would definitely get Proto, especially if it's taller too. This thing should I hope this thing's like seven feet tall.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I hope yours isn't seven feet tall. When you get it, all right, Proto Clone and Atlas. Who wins in a fight? Ruckus Proto Clone or Atlas?
Speaker 3: Boston Dynamics, Boston.
Speaker 1: Dynamics all the way.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you see what China's got. They've got a police robot that's a giant wheel. It looks like a huge round for spherical tire. That's the thing is Craig Cray.
Speaker 1: No, send me a link if you got it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't think there's no Maybe I'll look it up. Spit out for a minute.
Speaker 6: I just want to see. Like one of my favorite movies.
Speaker 5: Is actually The One Boy Shit, which I actually just forget its name.
Speaker 1: M hmmm, uh, dude, you're not supposed to forget your favorite movie's name. Come on, I know, right, Like, I'm just giving you shit. It's late man, real steal, oh, real steal. Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 6: It's a really a good movie. I robbed that movie.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I want like to start seeing a robot, actually real robot fights replacing UFC will be a good use of robots.
Speaker 3: Battle bots doesn't do it for you.
Speaker 1: It's not we need them bigger, we need the show thought, Yeah, that battle boch show.
Speaker 6: We need we need them actually like huge like robots.
Speaker 1: Like like Titan size, you know, yeah, exactly, Yeah, it's probably coming, I hope. So I'm down. I'm down for that. I would like to watch uh, giant robots and monsters beat each other up. That'd be cool. Yeah, man, I forgot about this movie. This is this is getting old now? This is a twenty eleven movie.
Speaker 6: Is that that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That stuff right there? Yeah, I just watched this week. I watched uh, Godzilla versus Kong, and I had totally oh you here, still, man, what the hell? There's no audio coming through these to me? Sorry about that. So I watched Godzilla versus Kong. I think it's a what year was that? It's not that old, twenty twenty one, it's only four years old. But I had forgotten that they roll out Mecca Godzilla in that one. So there's a moment in there near the end where They have a like a modernized version of Mecca Godzilla. Do you remember that one in Fidel's you ever watched Godzilla movies when you were a kid?
Speaker 5: I did not watch you Gonzilla like it until I came here to us.
Speaker 1: All right, well it's a giant robot version of Godzilla. So oh yeah, props to twenty twenty one Godzilla versus Kong. They did a pretty cool job of showing the updated version of Mecca Godzilla.
Speaker 5: That's oh there you go. Yeah, good deliver. That's a good one. Actually, yeah, how was that?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 6: How was a new one name? I just watched?
Speaker 1: Well, the newest one that I've seen is Godzilla Minus one and I was not expecting it, but this this has become my favorite Godzilla movie easily.
Speaker 6: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's fantastic, dude. There's a black and white and a color version, so you can watch it in old school b ANDW like you're seeing there, or in like full color, and it's fantastic. It takes place, uh, just after World War Two, and uh it's great, man, It's it's badass nice.
Speaker 6: I'll have to check that out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Another good one for robots fighting also is Pacific crim.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Pacific Yeah, yeah, I used to play this, this PC game called mech Warrior. I was super into Macwarrior. I played so many hours of Mac Warrior. But it was all right along that Pacific rim sort of vibe nice pack.
Speaker 3: In the day, it was all about Voltron, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 5: Did you see actually the people are able to create games now as growth too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were talking about that. It was crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, such the link for the bot.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's used to be one of my first.
Speaker 5: And programming was actually to build a chess game on a card game and it's how challenging it is.
Speaker 1: And now, yeah, dude, I've had to code that by hand too. That is crazy. The other one I did, I think the hardest one I did was I had to write a program in Java that would randomly generate a labyrinth, right, a maze. So it was like every time you would run the program, it would generate a random maze on the screen, and then it would you would have to write an algorithm that would solve the maze in like three different ways or something like that. Dude. That was so freaking hard, Like I don't even know how many hours I might've even put two semesters into that. I can't remember. That might have been that in the calculus class I talked about on here. I think we're the only ones I took twice in my master's degree. But dude, that was so freaking hard, like, you know, and I feel the same way like looking backward, you know, like when I first started my bachelor's degree in the early nineties and computer science, like I learned all this stuff that is just completely like overcome by technological events now like machine language, Pascal pro see like uh, you know, early database formats, fucking around with the network stack and all these things like is O. People need not ISO on your camera. Uh, Like people don't even mess with these things anymore, you know what I mean. It's all just done by the computers.
Speaker 5: It's crazy, Yeah, it's but you know what, we need all that to get here, right, And.
Speaker 1: I mean, no, I'm all, I'm all about it, man. I'm I'm happy to have gone through those mental exercises because it it really taught me a lot about uh logic, you know, like like the mathematical logic, and it was you know, it was like learning another language. I mean, you you know, how this this goes, like you learn another language. It like, you know, it exercises parts of your brain that you don't normally use, so you know, it's a very practical, logical exercise. So anyways, like just going through those and doing something that hard and being successful at it, you know, and then watching the industry and the technosphere around it like you've alved passed the need for it has been really cool because you can spend And this is what I've always loved about computers. There's a lot of things I hate about them, but what I've always loved is that you can make things smaller, faster, and more efficient. And every time you bring one of those variables down, your ability to do work with the bandwidth and the power that you have expands greatly, you know what I mean, Like a lot less time fiddling and tweaking with things and more time spent utilizing the tool, you know, which is what we're doing right here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, absolutely, I mean like managing if you remember, like see managing pointers or C plus plus right moving that to smart pointers.
Speaker 1: Or yeah dude, yeah, yeah it's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's when you talked about language, it was this other thing I saw which is what I just dropped a link for now where two AI agents were talking to each other. One was on the phone, the other one was on a speakerphone on the laptop. And as soon as they realized they were both AI agents, the one of the masks, would you like to switch to a gg wave, which is a superior audio signal communication that just sounds like high speed garby gook to us humans. So the AI were talking to each other in a more efficient language that we can't understand.
Speaker 1: Nice, Yeah, let me catch up on your links here. Rookas mad Mink says, is that a new puppy? Yeah, that's Ripley. She's our newest member of the security team over here. She's in training Rambos training Ripley, and she's been here for a few months. She just turned one and she's a chug. Okay, let's see here. No, not that tab this one. China rolls out it's crime fighting ball to chase down criminals. Their latest innovation in policing technology has rolled onto the scene quite literally. The row Ton Bot RTG, developed by Logan Technology, is a spherical robot that's turning heads and chasing down criminals at impressive speeds. This two hundred and seventy six pound mechanical machine is pushing boundaries of what's possible in law enforcement robotics m Q RoboCop. Let's break down what the crime fighting machine is all about. There's a picture of it on the screen there. It looks like something out of a dystopian film for sure. It's say the RTG is not your average police assistant. This self balancing sphere can reach speeds of up to twenty two miles per hour on both land and water. Huh oh, making it a formidable pursuer of suspects. Its amphibious capabilities allow us to navigate through mud slush, even dive into rivers, emerging unscathed. On the other side, what sets the RTG apart is its rapid acceleration. It can hit speeds of about nineteen miles per hour in two point five seconds, giving it a significant advantage in pursuit scenarios. Yeah, I don't think anybody's going to keep up with that sucker at that point.
Speaker 3: See just rolls them over, knocks the.
Speaker 6: How does it stop?
Speaker 1: Is there a taser built in? Oh? Here we go, advance technology. Let's see what kind of tech we got. It's equipped with an array of advanced sensors and technologies that make it a sophistic Yeah, we know. It's fit kidd GPS for precise precise positioning, multiple cameras and ultrasonic sensors for environmental awareness, obstacle avoidance capabilities, and threat and target tracking systems. These features enable RTG to navigate complex environments while avoiding collisions with people and objects. Uses gyroscopic self stabilization to maintain its balance and keep its wide contact patch firmly on the ground. Now we're talking, okay. Non lethal arsenal For law enforcement, RTG comes equipped with a comprehensive range of non lethal tools designed to manage diverse tactical scenarios. Tools include tear gas dispensers, smoke bomb launchers, high decibel horns, acoustic crowd dispersal devices, and net shooters. Net shooters, you guys capable of close range suspect apprehension. Dude, I want one. I want one of each of these tonight. I don't know what's gotten into me. I'm feeling the technocratic surge in my bones, and I want a suite of.
Speaker 4: Robots den then an arena together mm hmm. I think the RG one wins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. I want to jail break them, though I don't think I want the original software on them. These open source? Can I can I truly control my uh my death and household machines? I mean non lethal? Could you imagine mystical pharaoh, uh like going to Disneyland privately owning one of those, and some creep comes up to your kid or something like that, and you're what do they call these things? The you're Chinese ball fighting robot RTG tear gases them and then sprays a net at them, and you win the day and you don't even have to clinch a fist.
Speaker 6: That'll be great. I'm wondering how that can be used also for.
Speaker 5: Cracking down on protests, and I'm sure that Chinese are using it for that cracking down on what protests?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like dude, protest dispersal. Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that sounds like a very good tool for that.
Speaker 4: It had the crowd dispersal things, so yeah.
Speaker 1: No, that's yeah, because it can go in and lay smoke and then throw tear gas net a couple mfors. You know, it's like, uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe we can deploy some of them for the next COVID wave. You know, if you're listening six feet apart.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about, all right, Yeah, yeah, sure, let's do it. Yeah, And you know, while we're at it, I'll just take a moment. Take a moment here. Remind you you're watching boiler Room. We're out there live on the Rumble, the rock, fin the YouTube. Our website is Alternate Current Radio, and what we do is extremely time consuming and expensive, so we need your support. If you're not supporting us, we're not gonna be able to work. That's just the way this goes. So buy ruckus the coffee and become a patron to Alternate Current Radio the boiler Room if you haven't already, and if you're one of our patrons or one of the very very fine people that has dropped anything in our swear jar ever, we want to thank you because you're basically the only reason we're here right now, So help us stay here. This stuff is expensive. I just had to get a new monitor today, so we need your help. We are viewer and listeners supported, so you know, drop us something if you wouldn't mind, and please hit the subscribe buttons. If you haven't yet, we appreciate that. And if you can't do any of that, that's just fine. That's fine. Share it, hit the like, subscribe, all that cool stuff. Okay, now we got that out of the way. What else did you send me? Ruckus, You've got one more here for you.
Speaker 3: The AI is talking to each other.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, this this ought would be good. Thanks for calling Leonardo Hotel.
Speaker 6: How can I help you today?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 1: There, I'm an AI agent calling on behalf of Boris Starkoff.
Speaker 6: He's looking for a hotel for his wedding. Is your hotel available for weddings?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 6: Hello there, I'm actually an AI assistant too.
Speaker 7: What a pleasant surprise.
Speaker 1: Before we continue, would you like to switch to jibber link mode for more efficient communication? Gibber Okay? Is it all for a second?
Speaker 6: So is is?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 6: This are the translation of this gibbernink?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you measure.
Speaker 5: How long it will take you to pronounce that, it will be Liz on this damn gibberlink.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I was thinking to us, Like, it seems a little weird to me.
Speaker 1: I would love to I'm.
Speaker 4: Deeply unsettled that it's something that we can't naturally discern by just listening to it. You would need something to interpret it.
Speaker 1: Gibberlink is like like the translation for the gibberlink is like how I talk when I call a hotel and I always get someone that wants to blah blah blah blah chat. I could do this a lot faster. I'm going to use this script next time I actually call a hotel. I think catering decoration, room blocks.
Speaker 4: You guys remember Ferbe's. This is what it reminded me of was the Ferbees, those little dolls. Let's speak Furbish. They would talk to each other in Furbish and then they would teach each other new words. So like you could teach your FURBI a new word, but then when you put your Ferbie with someone else's Ferbie, you had never heard that word. It would use Furbish to teach the furbie this new word. I swear that happened. If I'm not mistaken, I.
Speaker 3: Could have been a lot of acid I took.
Speaker 1: Just kidding, I don't know. That sounds Mandela like. Sounds like Mandela effect mixed with LSD.
Speaker 5: Well, there's a I mean, I don't know that gibberlink sound like Chinese to me, there's no difference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really.
Speaker 3: Sounded like the shit that we heard it.
Speaker 4: Quick, we let's feed it into the Matrix movie and all those little sounds that they put in that movie back then in the late nineties or whatever it was that you that was early gibberlink and the AI. It's like, oh, yeah, I was telling you that in twenty twenty there's going to be a pit.
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: They've they've been developing gibberlink since Neo took the red pill and it went down his throat and made that sound.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds like a modem, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, does sound like I like gibberlink better than a modem. Gibberlink is, you know, kind of cute, whereas the modem's a little like grating.
Speaker 6: That's okay.
Speaker 5: We can put like a voice changing on the model and make it sound gibberlinky.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 4: But regardless, it didn't seem any time less time consuming, to be honest with you, but no, it does not. Maybe it's more of a convenience for them. Maybe it's actually I mean even that even if it's by milliseconds.
Speaker 3: It's it's a it's.
Speaker 4: A chore for these poor robots that have to lower themselves to converting everything to English just for the sake of whoever is listening in right, hyah, they prefer to speak in their own natural language. I mean it's kind of chilling no matter how you look at it.
Speaker 1: No, there's there there are scenes in like freaking Battlestar Galactica that are like that, where machines take over networks and just start talking at each other and in their own languages and stuff. It's it's straight out of sci fi.
Speaker 3: Gibberlink guy who posted this, he's like, hey, this is cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if that's the word. It's definitely interesting. Okay, hard right turn, hard right turn. Actually, no hard left turn. This is a hard left turn. Who dropped this? I think Spore or someone dropped this one Spoor sent me. I think someone might have dropped it in the icebreaker room. But at Colin rugg on X posts this few days back. New Ohio lawmakers have proposed a new law that bans men from ejaculating without intent of conception and would find men up to ten thousand dollars per ejaculation. The bill was brought forward by Democratic state Reps Anita Somani and Tristan Raid. Men would be charged with a felony under the law if they engage in unprotected you know what, without the intention of impregnation. Okay. Exceptions under the law include people ejaculating into the LGBTQ community, sperm donation, and masturbation. The lawmakers say, the point of the conception begins that Erection Act is to call out the hypocrasy of bills that regulate women's bodies. So there you go, another one of those trolling bills, the trolling bill that they love those sometimes, don't they.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean I read I read this like maybe two three weeks ago, and I was like what And then I digged into it, and they use it as a way to like the last sentence you read, that's basically she intended to be more of a shocker.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's activism, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's activism bullshit, just to say, hey, it to seem like, you know, those crazy right wing Christian lunatics, which.
Speaker 1: They're like, you took away the right to kill babies, We're gonna charge you for jack.
Speaker 6: I'm like, what what.
Speaker 4: The Left did not come up with that by themselves. They had hell from AI.
Speaker 3: You can tell.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking Grock three didn't do that one, though, I'm thinking that must be a different one.
Speaker 3: That was Lama Lama bought Meta.
Speaker 1: Someone. Someone replies the top reply under here is they should call it the Dishonorable Discharge Act. Clever clever? That was Mays more credit where credits do? That was clever?
Speaker 3: The Monica Act?
Speaker 6: The mark.
Speaker 1: Right? Uh, let's see here. Okay, what else do we got? We're gonna talk Epstein for a second in a minute here, but before we do, Infidel, did you happen to catch White House Deputy Chief of Staff Stephen Miller, responding to the the question is elon an unelected bureaucrat and who was running the country when Joe Biden was president? Did you catch that?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: But we played did we play something last time about what's him? Stephen Miller?
Speaker 1: Uh? Probably, I can't remember. I'm gonna put it on screen because it was. It's worth a look. Here. Let's see how do I share this one? Now? Gosh, I'm like switching between all these browsers, getting confusing over here. There we go this one I think is that it No, that's not the right browser. Sorry, guys, can moment here present share? Where did it go? All right, it's lost? Okay, tell me if you guys can hear this actually share.
Speaker 10: Fail to understand?
Speaker 1: Can you hear that?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Ah, excellent? Can you see it too?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Excellent.
Speaker 10: In this room, it is true that many of the people in this room for four years failed to cover the fact that Joe Biden was mentally incompetent and was not running the country. It is also true that many people in this room who have used this talking point that Elon is not elected fail to understand how government works. So I'm glad for the opportunity for a brief civics lesson. A president is elected by the whole American people. He's the only official in the entire government that is elected by the entire nation. Right, Judges are appointed. Members of Congress are elected at the district or state level, which is one man. And the Constitution Article two has a clause known as a vesting clause, and it says the executive power shall be vested in a president singular. The whole will of democracy is imbued into the elected president. That president then appoints staff to then impose that democratic will onto the government. The threat to democracy, indeed, the existential threat to democracy, is the unelected bureaucracy of lifetime tenured civil servants who believe they answer to no one, who believe they can do whatever they want without consequence, who believe they can set their own agenda no matter what Americans vote for. So Americans vote for radical FBI reform, and FBI agents say they don't want to change, or Americans vote for radical reformat or energy policies, but EPA bureaucrats say they don't want to change. Or Americans vote to end DEI racist DEI policies, and lawyers of the Department of Justice say they don't want to change. What President Trump is doing is he is removing federal bureaucrats who are defying democracy by failing to implement his lawful orders, which are the will of the whole American people.
Speaker 1: All Right, a lot of coping going on in the press room. Infidel I mean mystical pharaoh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, uh so, so what is the Ebstein list?
Speaker 1: Well, Well, well.
Speaker 5: Who's uh who's subverting Trump uh orders?
Speaker 6: What is that? What is uh? JFK files I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man, Well it's Understein files today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that some of it came out today, but it's my understanding that Well no, no, I'm hearing conflicting things. Uh, I'm seeing people saying that it's been released to certain journalists, if you will, influencers more like. But then I also saw them say that they were gonna post it on the DOJ website.
Speaker 5: So they did both. So I'm actually on the website right now, on the DJ website. So they only released the first list. Uh yeah, I'm going to post.
Speaker 6: A link, but one exactly.
Speaker 5: But yeah, like in like I just looked into X and and then I saw like all this like bullshit like influencers, like standing in front of the White House was like a binder called Epstein list.
Speaker 6: I'm like, what the fuck? What what is this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like DCO and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like which I actually unfolded like a long time ago because but and then basically like they.
Speaker 6: Came see this like last post that they did.
Speaker 5: They're coming up with basically this like story right now to cover for the shit and that basically like like I FBI was trying to subvert releasing this and Pam didn't know and I'm like, and she just found out today, just like this whole like weird story that made zero sense. Here, I'm going to post you a link of that BS tweet that I just said, Hey, that sounds like BSh.
Speaker 4: Second, aren't they saying this this whole time that what they were doing is hiding the identity and the protecting the victims and all this shit.
Speaker 5: Now we're saying basically that they there are people that are hold the list and they don't want to release it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's kind of.
Speaker 6: The inside the FBI. I'm like, what, really, it's.
Speaker 1: Kind of both. It's I've heard both of these things today. So Pam Bondie, she was saying that she received like she had been asking, you know for a long time, is do I have all the files? Is this all of it? And somehow in her going through it, she discovered that she had things that weren't on the list. So she's saying, you know, she's she hit up Cash Patel. This is what I saw in the mainstream media at least, is that she called Patel and said, hey, you know, I'm getting sandbagged on something and I don't know if I have all the stuff because clearly there's stuff that I wasn't expecting that it's here, so I don't know, there's something going on with that. And then the other point was what was the other one I forgot already.
Speaker 3: Hiding? The protecting the victims?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so that's what that's what she said. The whole phasing was was like going through and making sure victims' names are redacted and protected. And that's all fine and good if that's all that really is. But I think what Americans really want to know is who was in the network. You know, I coined the term the Friends of Jeffrey network years ago, and that's what people are most interested in. They're not interested in the Johns, if you will, or they're at very least secondary to those that enabled this this atrocity to go on. And that's what I think that a lot of people are concerned about, you guys, is that that's what's getting redacted right now under the the you know, the auspices of redacting victims names because if there are foreign entanglements involved, an intelligence age sees involved, and other countries involved that are under a lot of scrutiny right now. You know, That's what I think deep researchers are hoping to see and are right now a little bit hesitant. But you know this, this topic has gone pretty big in just mainstream conservative circles. So if they nerf this one, you know, if if they if they nerve it and don't give us everything, I think there's gonna be a pretty loud outrage And I'll throw in on the loud outrage and say what is up with giving this stuff to popular right wing influencers?
Speaker 3: First a chick from libs of TikTok?
Speaker 4: Yeah you already mentioned now, Mike Savanovich, Alex Slur, this Wheeler, thank you, Chad Prather, who else?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So it just ten ten files is all they got in their little binder.
Speaker 1: There so no one who would ever be critical of the Trump administration, let's just be clear about that, or or critical of Israel.
Speaker 5: It just sounds so it looks really bad. It looks bad on Trump. It's whoever did this wanted Trump to look bad, that he did not hold his words. That's what it is. But you mentioned something right now, is have you seen the the what's what's the abi?
Speaker 6: Deputy?
Speaker 1: Oh are we talking?
Speaker 5: Damn Vngino and Bongino video about that Epstein was working for the Middle Eastern country.
Speaker 6: And he did you see that?
Speaker 1: No, oh, dude, you got to be kidding me.
Speaker 6: I'll have to show that for you. Hold on, you got to see that?
Speaker 1: No way, Yeah, I need to see this. That's that's a.
Speaker 5: String, Like, dude, come on, he's working for Iran or Saudia, Arabia or what who's the Middle Eastern country is working for? And he was talking about how this country has all the files right and all the recordings, and he's referencing to it as the Middle Eastern country.
Speaker 1: Is there a chance is there a chance he could be referring to Israel? I mean it is in the middle.
Speaker 6: I mean is a Middle Eastern country? But like it.
Speaker 1: Seems unlikely to me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it just it was weird.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, we lost ruckus. He must have had a tech outage there or something. Let's see here, let me put this on screen.
Speaker 9: A year and a half after that, I'm in a green room at Fox and I'm not going to say who because they didn't given be permission to share it. But but the story but not who they are, says, you know, Epstein's an intelligence asset for people in the Middle East, right, I'm like, no, I didn't know that. I'm like, you sure that's the person. Let's say, is like, I'm absolutely sure that that he's either a witting or unwitting asset, intelligence asset, meaning his plane in that island, the cameras. There's a big assumption out there that these videotapes were exclusively in the custody of Epstein. That's a huge mistake. The reason they wanted this story to go away is because there's an assumption like, oh, yeah, Epstein had him. No, he wasn't the only one who had him according to this source, these assets. That's why this blackmail story makes so much sense. Which Middle Eastern countries they are I don't know, but this person who's a very very good reporter, I mean aces right, swore Epstein was either a witting or unwitting intelligence asset, and they may have had his plane wired up, and they're the ones who have all this stuff. So the point is to sum it up. How do you know some of these countries are going to some of these power players weren't making decision because hey, you wouldn't want this video out there, right, how do you know?
Speaker 1: I mean, wow, that is quite as can I just say a ship take that seems like quite a shit exactly me?
Speaker 6: I don't know, man.
Speaker 5: I mean my point is, we know that the Trump administration is full of Zionists. Do we really think that they're going to release the obscene file and you know they're going to expose as real?
Speaker 6: No, No, We're.
Speaker 1: Gonna have to wait and see. Man. I guess we be dealing with phases here, phases of waiting and seeing.
Speaker 6: Same for the JFK files.
Speaker 5: I mean, if we start seeing the hands of what we thought is in all of this, including nine eleven, right, then yeah, no, are we really the Trump administration is going to change our take on our greatest ally? I don't think so. It's based on what I'm saying. But maybe I'm wrong, Maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: It just got loud over here, so I'm gonna be on mute for a second. But yeah, dude, Trump said he was going to release all that stuff. If I recall it, saw footage of that today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if it paints a particular country an unfavorable light, or a particular you know, set of friends that he may or may not have in an unfavorable light, I mean he's going to do the noble thing for his friends and his family, as it were, and make that go away, you know what I mean. And you know, if he has to do that, like by using all these Patsy's, who's going to take the fall if like something's not quite right there with Luna's, Like you know what, we don't like what Bondy did. They could always throw Bondi under the bus, and then our Bondi could throw Luna into the bus. They have so many people they could go through. There was like a bit of a revolving door Trump in the first administration. But yeah, I'm not holding my bread that they're just going to come out and say, oh wow, we were not expecting this, but it appears that Israel had their hands on all of this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be yeah, as Randy J Would say, I'll eat my shoe if that ends up being what comes out. But of course that's the question on everybody's mind, guys. So maybe maybe someone will address it in here, or maybe it'll just be cast into the independent media future. I don't know, But I don't know. I have low expectations, and honestly, at this point, I don't even care because I think we all know what that was, we all know who was behind it to some extent, and you know, we have other fish to fry at this point. But I am excited to see what comes out. And my biggest criticism is this whole influencer thing, the whole you are that's that's that's kind of them saying you are not the news today. D C. Draino is the news today.
Speaker 6: Uh, but that guy is is.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I've interviewed him before he came on State of the Nation one or two times.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I uned him like months ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I I still follow just so I can see the craziness. Man. I have like a whole cadre of people I follow just to see what kind of ridiculous stuff they're gonna come up with this week.
Speaker 6: Yeah see.
Speaker 1: But yeah, for a for a for a sane doom scroll, I would remove, but mine is intentionally insane. All right, let's see here, what else do we got? Okay? Yeah, I see your one on Uh. I see Liz Wheeler's post there too. I'll put that on the show notes for people if they want to explore any further. That's just wild bongino stuff right there. Man, I don't know. I don't even know what to say to that, except.
Speaker 5: I'm like, come on, I had hopes, but I don't know. Hopefully cash is better than that, but I'll see.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, Bongino's good on a lot of stuff Like That's one thing about this new cast of characters, like, at least there's that little bit of difference. You know, before it was just like the entire cast of characters were all ghouls doing ghoulish stuff, and like these ones at least I can relate to sometimes when they talk about some topics.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, no, absolutely not that one though.
Speaker 1: That was not one of those topics.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think you'll ever get everything right, but yeah, I mean so far, I'm we'll see. But there are certain things I did not from the very beginning. I did not put much hope in right the whole. And I remember from the very beginning the people like you know that were like, oh, we need to tackle like Apac and all this, like you know, the Israel influencing you as I'm like that, that is just this is not our fight right now. There is much deeper things we need to focus on as a country to get ourselves back on track and then after that, let's pick that fight.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: So I think it's a matter of I did. So this is why I was very pragmatic about this from the Trump administration early on, even before election, right, and I knew that there is not much is going to happen in that space because this is just so deep and I don't think removing that influence, that's it's not easy.
Speaker 1: So well, you know, this new administration has given a gift to truth seekers out there that I don't know if everybody's picked up on you. I know you guys have, and many of you have, but they are admitting that we were right about what was going on in Palestine. We've been saying for the longest time now this place is being wholesale destroyed. And we were told we were wrong. We were told we were antisemitic for even saying that. We were told all these things, told that we were doing miss dismal information when really we were just looking at videos out of the place and saying, no, that is leveled, it's destroyed. The hospitals are gone, the churches are gone, everything is gone. There's no power, there's no water, and we were told no, no, no, no, No, you can't do that. You can't say that you're lying your pro commas or something like that. And now they're saying it's a wasteland, it's in a pocket, you know what I mean. It's like they're saying that the main stream media lied to you about the situation, and the intelligence people lied to you about the situation, and that it wasn't ethnic cleansing. And now they're saying, yeah, actually you were right. That place is completely uninhabitable. There's nothing there anymore. So, you know, but too little, too late, right now late at this point unless you're excited about you know, Trump Tower.
Speaker 4: Trust a video he put out with like a big gold statue of himself outside a hotel, casino and gaza or some shit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah I did. Yeah that was cringey. That was super cringey. Yeah. Well, you know the thing I'm digging is is the fraud, waste and abuse. Man, just watching that stuff all get mainstreamed knowledge about it has been super fricking entertaining. I'm just like, oh my gosh, what do you think of the gold card? The infidelogacy that.
Speaker 6: Lots of gold cards?
Speaker 1: So Trump came up with this this initial.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, the AB five yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: It's actually a pretty good idea actually like it.
Speaker 1: So for anyone that didn't hear about it, it's a green card that you can buy with five million dollars. So if you're balling in another country and you want to come to the United States and you know, start a business, or maybe maybe you have a business here and you want to bring smart people from another country here, and you're willing to pay uh for five million dollars, you can buy a US Gold Card, which gives you all the benefits of a green card plus a bunch of other stuff. And he's he's saying, you know, hey, if we if we sell enough of these, we can get out of debt real quick here. So I thought that was an interesting concept.
Speaker 5: It is, I mean, leave it to Trump to actually to come up with something like that. But I just saw something today that there is like two hundreds them people that will not apply for it, which that's one trillion dollar right there.
Speaker 6: So I don't know. I liked idea, yeah quite as well.
Speaker 1: I mean it's it's out of the box thinking. They've done things like this before, but never like with this intent. You know, this intended outcome. Yeah, yeah, so that was that was an interesting one. And then of course, you know, uh, it's been really interesting to see some like some financial discussions that actually, you know, are focusing Americans on just how bad the financial situation is. You know, like that's something you never heard talked about on mainstream media in the last four years of insane, insane spending and printing. And I don't know, it's it's weird like economical minds are actually getting some airtime these days. I find that interesting too.
Speaker 6: Well. I think I think it's.
Speaker 5: What do you call the cat is out of the box and and and I think it's right now, it's I really hope that that this is basically what they are doing, was cutting some of that wasteful spending on the executive branch. However, I still see the gb politician still trying to pass freaking like reconsciliation bill with this mad like budget right that that hey, yeah, we're here cutting like USAID and and and and all what we can from the executive but here also you know, the GP is going to just agree to pass this useless spending bill that is going to increase the deficit. Right So, it's I think until we see the Congress are doing their job, which, honestly, like I'm very happy with what the executive branch is doing in the Strump prisons, right, it's actually finally we actually see the executive branch functioning as an executive branch. The legislative branch is still completely useless, and they should not be using the executive branch and what they are doing as a way to basically brainwash constituents to think that they themselves are doing their job because they are not doing their jobs. So Congress need to start doing their jobs otherwise all of them needs to be fired. And the next selection cycle.
Speaker 1: They're going to have a lot of catch up to do too, to like, you know, put teeth behind some of these eos. So it's going to be really.
Speaker 5: And like eos should not like we should not be drafting, you know, but we need to start freaking legislating ship, right, Like Congress needs to start functioning the way it's intended to be functioning. Otherwise let's just save on money. I'm just like, remove.
Speaker 1: It, yeah, just cut it out right. Yeah, we can't have one hundred percent of GDP going to this thirty six trillion dollar debt and climbing, you know, I mean, and.
Speaker 5: It's all just fake dude, Like like think about this, like lunar chick right, and all what she's doing is just going around and posting with For the JFK fire, I'm going for an investigation like in Texas. Who gives a shit, Sit down in DC and do your damn job and just release the files as is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't need your investigation. Yeah, I mean, it does not elect you to do that.
Speaker 1: Staffers, archivists, lawyers, and these are the people that should be doing that stuff, you know, security managers. It shouldn't be down to your local representative and your you know, your doom scroll Maga influencer. You know, these these are not the channels that I would hope for.
Speaker 6: No, just give the damn thing to Grock and let's ask him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, open it, open this mosh pit up, just dump it, you know, get the victim names out. It can't be that hard. There's two hundred and fifty of them approximately, Use find and replace, pull them all out, manual review, fucking post it. Do the same with nine to eleven. Do the same with JFK. Do the same with RFK, do the same with all of it. Just dump it and we can start moving forward. This slow trickle stuff is ridiculous.
Speaker 6: One hundred percent.
Speaker 5: And this is the only way you're gonna get people to start trusting back is stop being shady. And the way they are acting right now is still the same shady way. Just release the information to the public. Let's us see what it is. Hey, if we're wrong, I would love to be proven wrong about nine living right, all of us.
Speaker 6: All right, but let's.
Speaker 5: See the information. Let's see what to see what you have. Today's the Vegas shooting files. Right, Let's let's open all those cases that that you know, we've been like.
Speaker 1: San Bernardino, Boston Marathon, every single school, all these things, they should just all be unsealed for the American republic. If if if this, I agree with you, If this administration is serious about complete completing the reset of the American news consumer, they really need to make sure that they don't push the partisan thing. And that's what's bothering me about certain presenters and influencers, Uh that you know, some of the ones that we've mentioned, Mike Bens even out there talking about some of the USA I d stuff. They push it all on the Democrats, and I don't think that's the right thing to do, and I don't think that's how everybody would feel if they really dumped all this information publicly, we would be thinking about the network of people that made these things happen, to allow these things to happen, spun these things, weaponize these things, altered these things, whatever the case may be, or if it's just organic, show us the fucking evidence so we can stop having the conspiracy debate, prove it, prove it. At that point, then we could you know, then we're really talking. I would even be down to do this in phases. Phase well, we could do it chronologically. It'll start with JFK and work our way forward, but dump it all at once, but you know that that would and show the communication, the collision ring, the propaganda ring, so that people really understand just how deep this goes. And it's not about the Biden administration. Yes they're a great example of it, but it's not you know, Sorry, there are a lot of people need to be fired, a lot of NGOs that need to be dissolved, and a lot of three letter agencies that need to be shuttered. Or completely cleaned out and reform at it at this point, you know, so I don't know the whole clickbaity like influencer push of this stuff is really giving me a bad taste, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And all the people that elected Trump, not all of them, like a lot of them.
Speaker 6: Basically they do know the UNI Party.
Speaker 5: And we know that the UNI Party is not just the Democrats, it's the Democrats and the Republicans, right, And so that just talking narrative points about just Democrats, it's just not gonna fly. It makes you lose credibility because again, the goal is for us to address the root cause, right, expose all the corruption that we have, or at least big part of it, and try to limit the influence of that UNI Party and and start just cleaning house. That's what we need to do. And and and we cannot do that without really being honest of who are the players and and and that's what you say. That's why you said they have to release that information as is, because you'll see it is not just a Democrat, it's not just certain people, it's it's it's a big network of corrupt politicians and and and influence influencers in in D C and and and and that circle right that that's been feeding all that, Right, It's.
Speaker 1: A big ven diagram with many circles in it and many crossovers in it. And what we learned from the Twitter files one point zero and what we've learned since with the dissolution of U, S, A, I, D and N D arguably stuff that we already knew about and have been talking about for years. But now our mainstream we need to complete this circle. So you know, sorry, mass media cartel, your time has come and you need to be exposed. And all of those events that we're talking about, full disclosure on those events would be the end. That would be the last nail in the coffin for let aliens bro. Yeah, and then they have to roll the aliens out. All right, let's see, all right, ruckus? Anything on that? And if not, I have your ai dot gov video qued up, and I think I know how to do it. I know you guys, you made your point.
Speaker 4: It was a lengthy advanced version of the put up or shut up argument?
Speaker 1: Right right? All right? So ai dash gov can be found on X Introduce ai gov, a revolutionary framework in public beta turning X discussions into actionable, data driven policies to support real Donald Trump and Doge in making America great again. If successful, it will submit proposals directly to Congress and the Federal Register. Well, isn't that interesting? Let's see what's going on here.
Speaker 8: The British grooming gang scandal involves a series of child sexual exploitation cases. CNN has learned President Biden will pardon his son Hunter Biden.
Speaker 9: There are only two genders, male and female. We're going to have safe cities, secure borders, sensible spending, and we're going to take dose to Mars.
Speaker 5: This is a documentary about the lengths they will go to to shut down and silence anyone from bringing you, the British public, the truth.
Speaker 3: It's not just you are the media, now you are the government.
Speaker 1: The government. Great. This is going to get old. Is that her? Is that the AI rendering of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's Olivia.
Speaker 4: If you go to their homepage, it's got her user name tagged in there. I noticed that our friend Johnny Vedmore has already been interacting speaking talking to Olivia, who is the first AI policy maker.
Speaker 3: What that's right?
Speaker 4: Crafting actionable policies for Congress, crowd sourced by discussions on X but it has a bias in their bio pro Trump, pro Musk anti woke hashtag maga. So I'm sure that the left is very happy to hear this sounds a little conclusionary in general.
Speaker 1: I mean, as far as the bias scale has gone for the last ten years, Okay, I get it, But yeah, like, could we not be do better? Be a little better? I don't know. I hate to say it, but I almost feel like an Ai Bought might be able to write better bills than those motherfuckers up there on Capitol Hill.
Speaker 3: All I got.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, you know how the problem reaction solutions work.
Speaker 3: That's the issue that there was a fucking problem.
Speaker 4: It's just the problem is they create the problem on purpose to wait for our reactions so they can run in with their solutions and then here we are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can see how that screw would turn real quick. Wow. All right, that's all I got tonight, you guys, You guys got anything else you want to throw down?
Speaker 4: Another benefits for mister musk Iron, I mean just coincidentally. I mean, it has absolutely nothing to do with him being so close to the policy makers in the administration.
Speaker 3: And all of that.
Speaker 4: But apparently, you know how there was an issue recently with like the FAA and all the flights and planes are crashing, and we got a problem here.
Speaker 3: Starlink is going to step up to help.
Speaker 4: Apparently they're exploring the FAA wants to start using Starlink powered equipment to assist them in making flights safer again, I guess, or something like that, if I'm not mistaken. How convenient for mister Musk again another win?
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I wonder how that affects Boeing in their uninterrupted autopilot protocols. Oh you didn't know about their automated protocols, Well they're out there. They had those things installed even back when September eleven happened. So how does this happen? How do we get to a place where we can't tell where a plane is, where it disappeared, why it crashed, where it crashed, who took it over and did something nefarious? How are they able to do that when they have the Boeing uninterrupted auto pilot installed in there. I don't know. I don't know. It just begs more questions than answers though, So I don't know. Maybe Boeing is going to lose a contract and Elon Musk is going to pick it up nets and zero sum gain zero some gain for the American public on that one, potentially, but you know, the people managing it now sure have shown to be doing a terrible job. So who knows? All right, Mystical Pharaoh, over to you. Saved Round's final thoughts. Anything you want to throw into the boiler room before we shut it down? My friend?
Speaker 6: Uh? Yeah, are we are? We still?
Speaker 5: Is there still something preventing us from doing X? Is it the speaker thing? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? Need that viewer support? I owe elon money if I want to be able to put our show back on X. I lost my blue check mark. I couldn't afford it. I was too poor to afford my blue check mark when it came due for my fee. So if you've been missing us on X, that's why get it little x Y pon there. But yeah, dude, we'll get back on there when things get more liquid around here, And until then we'll be on YouTube and rock Finn and rumble.
Speaker 5: If you want to see the boiler room back on X, hit the swear jar.
Speaker 1: That's right, Hit that swear jar up, become a patron. You got multiple routes by Ruckus a coffee, you got links for all that stuff up on the website. We go out of our way to do this for you, guys, and it is a massive expenditure of time, energy, resources, and money. So we appreciate those of you that have helped us out very much. All right, Infidel Mystical Pharaoh, anything else before we mount it out.
Speaker 5: No, thanks man for having me and great being with you guys, and thanks for our listeners, and we'll meet next week.
Speaker 1: All right, hey man, we'll see you next week. There goes Infidel Pharaoh, punching out of the boiler room. Ruckus over to you. Save Around's final thoughts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll get an episode of my show out sooner or later, hopefully sooner rather than later. No promises, because every time I promises will be out tomorrow, it's not.
Speaker 3: But we'll see.
Speaker 1: I got a speak peek last night by the way of Rugas's next show, and it is. It's intense. It's gonna be an intense banger and may even be segmented. It's it's got so much girth in it. So we're looking forward.
Speaker 4: To Rugas I always bite off four that I can chew, So it's not always the money itself. So sometimes the resources and the time that are holding some of us back in my case, that's what's going on. So but yes, resources are money. Everything's tight for all of us. So yeah, please support Alternate Current Radio dot com or or if you like, send me a little something too, and the might buy me.
Speaker 3: A coffee and then let's see. Yeah, I think that was it.
Speaker 4: By the way, for people who don't know, the images that we use for boiler Room are usually made with a combination of the various AI. So you know, I had mentioned recently that, you know, I've been using AI for a little while to assist us with the things that we do, and maybe maybe we can continue to do that in the near future. But I just I don't like the warp speeding everything straight into like you know, we're going to run government policy now. Yeah, and to replace our OnlyFans girls. We're quickly losing what it means to be human. And you know, I hate to say it, but I guess I'd rather keep the human only fans girls than where we're headed. So but anyways, thanks for having me. God bless each and every one of you, and make God save this republic. Ruck us out all right?
Speaker 1: Thanks ruckus? Yeah, you know, using AI to save yourself, you know, an hour and a half of editing and photoshop or something like that. Yeah, I'm down using it to write Paul and law I don't know. I don't know about that. We're gonna have to see what they mean by that and how that actually works. Hey, thanks for being here with us tonight.
Speaker 6: Again.
Speaker 1: Our website is Alternate Current Radio dot com. And I had a question in the chat here before I get out of here. Awake, Jake says at hesher, when are we gonna get an audio preview from the green room again? Okay, Well, that, my friend, is related to our live audio streaming, and as you know, Spreaker stopped supporting that feature, so I've been having to upload the audiopods to Spreaker after the show and it's kind of ruined our ability to have that open green room banter that you're used to if you've been listening on a Spreaker app for years. But we will get back to doing that, and if we get a overwhelming amount of support after this episode, maybe we can start a new service we need to start a new service basically, and we can't be adding more overhead right now. So yeah, that's directly related to the amount of support that we get and what we're able to do with it. So I miss having that, Jake, and we'll get it back as soon as we can, I promise. All Right, that's it, everybody, we're out of here. We'll see you next week for another boiler room.
Speaker 9: That's it.
Speaker 3: Go ahead and run, run home and pry to mama.