Speaker 1: You know, in modern terms, your father's Donald Trump. You know you're next in the line. All the real estate, all the money, everything's going to be yours. The keys to the kingdom are yours.
Speaker 2: And you come in and you're from trading stocks all day or whatever. And if your younger brother sitting on the couch eating Doritos and you're like, hey, man, I'm starve, I'm going to get some of those deridos, He's like, yeah, sure, just sign up with the company and everything you're going to inherent Ay, sure, what Eust's burger?
Speaker 1: That to me when I'm dead, taking makes no sense. None of us would do.
Speaker 3: And the disclaimer to the fair season Karen's out there, oh dad you All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch.
Speaker 4: Our minds and grow, not what we want.
Speaker 3: If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener discretion, used.
Speaker 4: You spalk about extreme dollars, We were guilty from the super They don't fear the questions, they fear the fuck So we'rue just to see the coros thank him. But by the dark and only show what.
Speaker 5: A real.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, justin Doc Brown here today with his book The Epic of Esau, we're gonna talk about Esau aka Bigfoot, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Biblical big Foot.
Speaker 2: Biblical big foot man. Yeah, people know him as Bigfoot. But how did the Esau name come about?
Speaker 1: Well, honestly grew up Christian, you know, majority of my life and heard the story of Esau from the Book of Genesis many times. But just one day, man, it just hit me different. I was reading in it, you know, for those it's not familiar, it says the first one came out red, covered in hair from head to toe, like a Harry cloak, And I was like, man, that sounds pretty squatchy to me. And growing up they would just explain that away as symbol is or poetic language. Oh he just had a good beard, you know, or he's like your uncle takes his shirt off and got that Harry back underneath his shirts, you know. But no, man, if you take the story and just let it say what it says, he was covered in hair from head to toe, so much so that in the Book of Genesis, his twin brother to fool their blind father, kills a goat and wraps it around him like a blanket to fool his blind father. So you know, this wasn't poetic language. He was literally that Harry Wow.
Speaker 2: So he was a enoughl one is what they call him. Yeah, I believe so wow.
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't interpret it that way, right, right. It's not the typical you know, Christian perspective on it or how it's been taught. But me, I just I'm that Christian that some people call a heretic. But it's just I want truth, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I read the text, and I let the text say what it says and leave my preconceived notions and stuff like that out the door. And I just try to seek it out, man, and just I don't try to dance around it and twist it into this bow that fits my interpretation. And that's where I came to.
Speaker 2: And you're reading text some of them predate the Bible, right, these ancient texts, Well, some of these.
Speaker 1: Are you know, all around that same time, you have a bunch of apocryphal books, you know, like Enoch and Jasher, Jubileese, all those stories that didn't make it into the you know, quote unquote Cannon. But uh, I read those and I tell people I try to stay away from like the nog Hamadi text those are more like Gnostic leaning texts. I don't get into those. But like jash or jubileeze Uh, I tell people, man, I know how to eat chicken. I eat the meat and throw the bone over my shoulder and keep going. So I like doctor Michael Heizer, you know, he was a biblical scholar, and he says something that's always took out to me, And he says something doesn't have to be divine inspired for historical and cultural contexts. So we tend to forget this is an ancient book written by ancient people, four ancient people, So we need to step into their shoes, their mindset, their culture, and then that way we can better understand the true meaning of the writings that they were writing.
Speaker 2: That's a key distinction, right, because a lot of people try to interpret it literally in today's world. Yes, but these texts, some of them are what tens of thousands of years old?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, these are some of them, and we can debate, you know, if Moses was the one that wrote like the first five books of the toy or not. But in the very least I mean we're looking at you know, three thousand years old. Okay, So I mean they're pretty old. But then you also have the Mesopotamian text with the Ananochy and things like that, and me with my worldview, that's the same story. It was Genesis six. Well, because Genesis six says the benaha eloheim in Hebrew, and every time that word is used, it's talking about divine heavenly beings. It says that the sons of God came down and bred with the daughters of men and made Nephelom giants, and the Anaachi come down. They made a race of people. You know, when we're worshiped as gods. You get into the Greek texts, they had this pantheon of gods and Zeus and all these other gods there. They come down, they breed with women.
Speaker 2: What do they make.
Speaker 1: They make hybrid races. They make the demigods, Hercules and Perseus. And so with me, I just I look at all those things because I love compared to mythology. So if I see the same story over and over again throughout every culture, every time, there has to be something to that.
Speaker 2: It has to be right.
Speaker 1: Because these arems from an ancient source.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because these are cultures that aren't communicating with each other and they're writing about the same topics.
Speaker 1: Yes, sames might be different, but the story is the same.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah. Names are just what they give the name to, right, there's not really significance or not. But they're talking about the same exact things. Yeah. In the Native.
Speaker 1: Americans, you know, North America. I have a lot of Native American friends and they talk about they have the same stories. Wow, they call them the star people. The Star People came down Bread with the dollars of me in and they were cannibalistic and violent war tribes. So it's like once again, another story, same plot line. Interesting, names are different.
Speaker 2: What do you think hopp into the Nephlom these days? Because now there's people that have TV shows hunting them down. It seems like they're not as abundant, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see me, I think it's h when we look at like science, for instance, you know, the theory of entropy, we can physically observe. You know, Sean, if you set an apple on this table and walked away a week from now, that they're will be rotten in on itself. Right, Bridges if they go and unmaintained, they rushed up and they fall apart. So nothing gets better with time, and we can physically observe everything gets worse with time. So I think the bloodlines are the same. Gary Wayne talks about that they were having reproduction and breeding issues and so therefore they couldn't reproduce and repopulate. So then they started intermarrying, you know, with the human race. And after a while, it just gets so deluded that those those traits and stuff just kind of fade away.
Speaker 2: Interesting because you're actually seen that right right now with humans, we're having a fertility issue. Yeah, and that's a worldwide thing going on right now. There's certain countries that are losing population because we can't reproduce quick enough. Yeah. Wow, so that could help into humans. Oh yeah, for sure, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Nothing nothing gets better over time. And but this this guy here, when I seen that, you know, I was like, man, that guy, he sounds pretty squatchy. And so then I got to looking at the story a little more and it says that you know, Rebecca, his mother, when she becomes pregnant, the Angel of the Lord comes to her and he says, two nations, two peoples, are in your womb, and they battle with each other in the womb. And he said, you know there would be enmity between the two. And so when we get to Genesis, you know at the garden, what happens when God gives the cursings to them. He looks at the woman and he says, I will put enmity between her seed and thy seed, talking to the English translation the servants, But Hebrew that means nakash. Now, the Hebrew language is like any other language. One work can have multiple meanings, so it's important we go back and see all the various translations and insert them all in to see which one fits better with the context. So another translation for Nakash can be the shining one or the one who practices of a nation. So to me, what makes more sense? A talking snake caused the rebellion of Man? Or was it divine heavenly being on God's holy mountain, a member of his divine council that rebelled. So to me, that makes a lot more sense. So but that cursing, though, he tells them the enmity between the two seeds, and he says that one will bruise one's head. But the other will bruise the other's heel. And this ancient text, you know, it was a scroll, it wasn't a book, it didn't have chapters. So just a few verses away from that event, we have the birth of Esau, and so she says, two nations, two peoples, they're in your womb. Then it says when they're born, the first one come out red, covered in hair from head to toe like a Harry cloak. And then it gives this extra little detail that Jacob, his brother, is clutching the heel. So if he's coming out first, you can easily imagine that his foot pushing on the head of his younger brother to exsit the womb, bruising the head. And then here he is bruising the heel. So it's a polaroid picture in my eyes, of the curse in Genesis three fifteen. And that would have been the first thing that the ancient reader thought about, because they just read this event in the garden. You're gonna putity between the two. The angel says, two nations, two people are in your womb. Ne're battling amongst themselves. One would bruise one's head, the other world bruise the heel, then at the birth that's exactly what you see. I mean is a polaroid picture.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. You're good. I connect in the dots. I enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Man, it's a treasure hunt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it for real is because if you're just reading one source, you're not You're never gonna know that stuff. No, No, that is crazy.
Speaker 6: Starting something new isn't just hard, it's terrifying. When I started this podcast, I wasn't even sure what I was doing. What if no one listens? What if I make a fool out of myself? What if no one buys my product? Now I know that I was right in believing in myself and launching my podcast despite all the fears and hesitations. It also helps when you have a partner like Shopify on your side to help get started with your own design studio. With hundreds of ready to use templates, Shopify helps you build a beautiful online store that matches your brand style, get the word out like you have a marketing team behind you, and easily create email and social media campaigns wherever your customers are scrolling or strolling.
Speaker 2: And what if I get stuck?
Speaker 6: Well, Shopify is always around to share advice with their award winning twenty four to seven customer support And did I mention that iconic purple shoppay button that's used by millions of businesses around the world. It's why Shopify is the best converting checkout on the planning It helps boost conversions, meaning less cards.
Speaker 2: Going abandoned, and more sales for you.
Speaker 6: Sign up for your one dollar per month trial today at shopify dot com slash dsh. Go to shopify dot com slash dsh. That's shopify dot com slash dsh.
Speaker 1: That was one of the more famous stories known in the Bible. It was the trading of the burs Ride and in that story you have e Soyl. He was known as the Mighty Hunter, described as what would call on our modern vernacular a sas squad, a huge man covered in hair from head to toe. And uh, it just says in Genesis that he comes in from the field exhausted and he sees his brother preparing red stew and he says, hey, give me some of that red stew. He's like sure, but you're gonna trade me your birthright And he's like, ah, sure, and he kind of makes this remark that I thought was kind of like a little caddy smart look remark. But he's like, what use is a birthright to me when I'm dead?
Speaker 2: Take it?
Speaker 1: I was like, that makes absolutely no sense to me. You know, in modern terms, your father's Donald Trump. You know, you're next in the line. All the real estate, all the money, everything's going to be yours. The keys to the kingdom are yours. And you come in and you're from trading stocks all day or whatever, and your brother, your younger brother, sitting on the couch eating Doritos and you're like, hey, Maen, I'm starving. Let me get some of those dorito's. He's like, yeah, sure, just sign over the company and everything you're going to inherit Ah. Sure, what useless birth right to me when I'm dead? Taking it makes no sense. None of us would do that. But when I got into the book of Jashure, it filled in the dots, and I tell people, you know, like I said earlier, the whole you know, something not being divine inspired can be important for history and for culture context. Well, when you get into there, it says that that Esau is out into the field. He's known as the Mighty Man or the mighty Hunter, and then it inserts Nimrod, and Nimrod was also known as the Mighty Hunter. So I tell people, I kind of seen that as like the Highlander, you know, there can only be one baby, so they're going to fight it out and see who the real mighty man was. And it says that Nimrod built up hatred and jealousy and envy toward Esau all his days, and it words it like, he goes out to hunt this hairy beast of a man, kind of like beauty and the beast gassed on going after the wild animal, you know, the beast. But it says that Esau sees him coming with a hunt party, and they don't they don't give it like an exact number, but it just says a hunting party, and one bit of the party goes one way, and him and two of his gible rim go with him. And that Hebrew word, more often than not, when it's used, it's associated with Nephel giants, So it kind of insinuates here that you know, these were three giant men hunting after him, and it says that he jumps out and surprises him, cuts off Neimrod's head with the sword, and then he battles the other two Gibirim to the death. So this guy, single handedly in combat kills three gibble ring And it says the hunting party hears the screams in the commotion, then comes to run to see what's going on. So he's had this battle with three giants, just killed the king, probably sustained some life threatening injuries. And it says that he takes the time to remove Neimrod's garments, and then it says he goes home hides those garments, and then he goes into his brother's tent and and so there it dove tells perfectly into the Genesis story where it says he comes in from the field exhausted. Well, yeah, he come in from the field exhausted, all right, if we take the story of the book at Jashure, he just killed the king, he's on the run, just killed two other giants, probably sustained some life threatening injury. So he's desperate. So he's got I think the red soup that never made sense before makes sense now. But the red soup was, in my opinion, basically allegory for you know, sustain me, give me life saving care, hide me I'm on the run, and Jacob takes advantage, and that's now it makes a whole lot more sense when he says, what use is a birthright to me? When I'm dead?
Speaker 2: Take it?
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So I was like, I have to search these things out, and now I'm going to look at all these ancient legends and extra biblical books because just from me reading that little piece cleared up some of the most ambiguous questions that I had about the text. And I believe they're that way not to be nefarious. I just think these ancient writers went and thinking of us thousands of years later, Yeah, who would be right? Yeah, They're like everybody knows about Esa.
Speaker 2: Huh Yeah.
Speaker 1: Same thing with Genesis six. You get this little blurb and then it moves on and we're like, whoa, whoa. I want some more contact with them. But they're like, ah, everybody's got the Book of Enoch. Everybody knows. We're not going to be a dead horse here. So I think that's something that we are missing and that we're suffering from it.
Speaker 2: M M. Yes, you're on a giant puzzle hunk. Yeah, trying to connect all the dots. Yeah, what other questions are you trying to solve right now?
Speaker 1: Well, when I went through that, after that happened, I was like, my first question was, well, what is so special about those garments? And the king had that he took the time to steal and then hide in his tent before receiving life's saving care. Well, the Book of Josure, when you go a little farther, it answers that I tell people, we can debate, you know, this is historical fiction, you know, right, wrong, whatever, but we cannot, you know, debate that this was the beliefs of the people of the time. So I think it's important to study it out. But it says that basically those garments were the supernatural garments from the Garden of God given to Adam when he discovered his nakedness, because Genesis says that God gives them a covering, and of course some English translations say skins, but when you go to the original Hebrew, it says that he he abcious Adam's nakedness with a connonent and that word is translated more often than not as just a tunic. So this was the birthright. It was the symbol of kingship. And priesthood. So Adam was the first king and priest of creation. He was given dominion, and then it was passed off, you know, to the his son through the righteous line, and it traced him going all the way through you know, Enoch, Methuselah to Noah. It said Noah had them going over the flood. And then it says in Ham's going out that Ham steals the garments and that he gives them to Cush, and it says Cush hides them, and it says that he has Nimrod, and it says that Nimrod was the child of his old age, whom he loved exceedingly. And then at the coming of age at twenty years old, he gives Nimrod the garments, and it says he puts them on and he becomes a gibbling. And so it even matches the Book of Genesis to some things that a lot of people theorizes on and ask questions about. It doesn't say Nimrod was born a gibble rim. It says he becomes a gibbering, and people's like, so what did he do to he do some you know, ritual occult sex magic, you know, like Austra Crowley or some kind of sacrificial thing deal.
Speaker 2: With the devil. You know what is this?
Speaker 1: Well, the ancient legends attribute it to these garments, and so this was the basically the crown, you know, it was the king of or symbol of kingship and priesthood. And once again my mind was blown of another commonly misunderstood story that never made sense, just like the Red stew and it tied in here beautifully. And so when you go to that story of the flood for those that's not familiar, it says that Ham uncovers his father's nakedness and then he's cursed. But actually he's not cursed. His firstborn son, Canaan, is cursed. And so if you're reading it chronologically, he ain't even born yet. So it's like, okay, Ham is the one that did the wrong, but instead of him being cursed, his firstborn son that's not born yet is cursed.
Speaker 7: Why.
Speaker 1: Well, when you go to Leviticus chapter seventeen, it says, to uncover thy father's nakedness is to sleep with thy father's wife, for it is your father's nakedness. And once again, doctor Michael hiser I lean in on a lot of these people. I mean, I have very few original thoughts. I'm just a puzzle piece gatherer, you know, and not how they give credit where credit is due.
Speaker 2: I think most people don't have original thoughts.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're being honest. Hubres has a lot to play with that sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, there's a lot of memes about how like there's no original thoughts on social media, like everything we thought of as kids. Someone are already high.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a bilical thing too. Solomon said, you know, nothing new is under the sun. We will marvel and say, oh, we've discovered this new thing. But no, it is an old thing that's been forgotten and only now being you know, rediscovered. But in that story, I was like, okay, he slept with his mother. Why well, Doctor Michael Hiser addressed it, and he said that this was an act of rebellion in the ancient world, as sick as it sounds, but this is how you flexed on your old man back in the day. And he used other biblical examples to prove it. And he said, you know, look at King David in Absolom. Absolom was his son, and Absolom runs David out of the kingdom and takes over well. His first active business, it says he pitches a tent on David's house and goes into all of David's concubines. Don't excuse me, in the sight of all of Israel. And then again you see it with Reuben. To take over the household, he sleeps with his father's concubines. So this was, you know, repeated and proven that this was, you know, an actual rebellion back then. And it makes sense with the cursings now with that context, because if you're trying to assert your dominance and take over the household, you want everybody to serve you, right, So the cursing, he gets the exact opposite, instead of him being served and his lineages being served, they will in fact be serving the other brothers. But then he says, curse would be Canaan a servant to thy brothers Shim and Jabos, he shall be, And I was like, they're not brothers. That Canaan is the nephew sim and Japoth would be his uncle. The only way they could be brothers is if, oh my god, they had the same mother. M So that act of rebellion, so on an incest seed line. Wow, and that's why Canaan was cursed. He said, you know, he'd be a cursed lineage and I was like that, yeah, man, that makes a lot more sense. And then the garments they're in that story, but if they're hidden in the original languages, wow, holy crab.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So in that story it says that sim and Japoth refuse the rebellion and that they take a garment and place on their backs, walk backwards and cover their fathers nakedness. So when you go to the original languages, it doesn't say a garment. It has a definite article assigned to it, so it says they took the garment, walk backwards, covered their father's nakedness. So it even makes perfect sense theologically, he's trying to rebel, he's trying to take over the power position, so then they symbolically take the crown, refuse the rebellion, and place it back upon their father. So it's just mind blowing.
Speaker 2: That's nuts.
Speaker 1: And like I said, I've been called a heretic and a file's teacher all this kind of stuff. Man, It's like I'm just reading all the historical accounts and books and putting the pieces together, and yeah, it's not what you've typically been told, but it makes a lot more sense.
Speaker 6: If you're tired of paying for ten different tools just to manage your podcast, leads, funnels, email, SMS, and bookings. I've got something they'll change the game for you. Go High Level is the all in one platform thousands of creators and entrepreneurs are using to run their entire business from one gosh board. No more app overload, no more misleads. And right now, because you're part of the DSH community, you get a completely free thirty day trial when you sign up through my special link go high Level dot com slash Digital Social Hour. That's thirty full days to test everything, funnels, automations, calendars, websites, even white label mobile apps for your brand. Click the link in the description or pin comment, lock in your free trial and start running your business like the pros. Go high Level plus Digital Social Hour, next level growth.
Speaker 2: Don't sleep on this one. Let's go. We got to track down where these garments are these days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd say I've been asked that too.
Speaker 2: Where does the trail end there?
Speaker 1: And that's we don't know, so it's all speculative. But once you. It's like the blue Honda. You know, you never see the blue Honda until.
Speaker 4: You buy one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ridicular acts, you see them everywhere. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So once I was aware of these garments, I got to look in through the text and man, it's littered out throughout the text. It's there at covern of Noah's nakedness, it's given to Nimrod. And then the deception of Jacob stealing the birth right. You know, I mentioned it briefly earlier that they pretended to be Esau, killed a goat, served the beat to their father, and then put a goat skin around him to make him think it was Esau. And the garments are in there, but it's so subtle you'll miss it if you're not paying attention. So it's like the final cherry on top. And I think it just affirms the Book of Jasher. It says that Rebecca then takes the time and goes into Esau's tent and places on him Esauces special garments. So I think that's what those were. Wow, And I'm trying to thank Elisha. He's that famous story. He was taken up into a whirlwind right the Chariots of Heaven. It says that his mantle is all that remained. What's the Hebrew word cutting on it, And it says that Elisha takes the mantle, goes to the Jordan river and slaps it onto the river and that the water's part and let him walk across on dry land. So I was like that, I think that could be the garments. That famous story of Joseph. Once again, the wording is just like the one with Nimrod. Remember I said Cush said that Demrod was the child of his old age, whom he loved exceedingly and bestowed upon him the garments. Well, the book of can't remember is Genesis still, but Joseph says that Israel that Jacob was the child of his old age. It specifically says it the child of his old age, whom he loved exceedingly, and he gave him a coat of many colors. And when you go to Ezekiel twenty eight, that's the condemnation to the King of Tire, but the language changes and it's talking to Satan, the spirit behind the king. He says, every precious stone was your covering barrel onyx, topaz jasper onyx, you know, and all this stuff gold was your inlays, and they were perfect today. You were created and you were beautiful in all your ways until iniquity was found in you. Well, that's another polaroid picture of the priestly Ephought with the twelve stones, that would definitely be you know, many colored garment, you know. So I think that's what they're talking about there, And I think it's painting Satan before the fall as a priest he has on the Ephought and then if there's any doubt, just a verse or two down it eliminates all doubt. It says that he also had a sanctuary and that he profaned his sanctuary. And so I think the garments were this epot and it was the coverings of the necaution. At the fall, he's the stripped of his position, doubt, the garments were taken from him and given to Adam, so he was given dominion and he was the first king and priests of all creations. So that those garments were originally Satan's. Wow, And that alone gives you a reason why Satan hates you so much. Because Timothy Alberino just had him on. Yeah, he changed my perspective on a lot of things, especially the birthright and the family. He's like, if you look at in the family aspect, the angelic race are the elder brothers. They were created first, we are the younger brother. And he said, so his position of authority was taken away and it was given to the younger brother. And throughout the Bible time and time again, it's like micro cosms, you know, the stories within the stories, the micro narratives. There's always twins. Yeah, there's always brothers, and who does God favor every single time the younger brother us humanity interesting and we're walking around with his authority and the garment. So yeah, he hates you. He wants back what was taken from him. So getting all that context and stuff, dude, it was just life changing, honestly. And then I think the last time we see them is in the Book of Revelation. It talks about Christ coming back and it says that he has on this beautiful garment and it describes this garment and that it's soaked in blood, you know, up to the bridle. Well, that mirrors back to Joseph because when he was given this coat of many colors, all of a sudden he starts having supernatural dreams and visions. He says, the weed of the field bow before me. The stars of heaven, which was symbolically the angelic host, bow before me. And then he looks at these brothers and he says, and you, my brothers, you also bowed before me and serve me. And so they're like hell no.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's the story where they rip the garment from him, they soak it in blood, and they trade him off to Egypt to slave traders, and he returns with the garment soaked in blood. Oh, this is all that's left up, your son. So the Jewish people they hold to two messiahs. They have the Messiah being Joseph Joseph, and then they're returning conquering king. But the Jewish people reject Christ as their messiah. So I think theologically in that Book of Revelation, he's pointing back to Joseph, the one that they do believe in and holding such high regard. And now Christ has on the supernatural garments that the crown, the symbol of kingship and priesthood, and it's soaked in blood just like Joseph's was, and on the thigh, says King of kings and Lord of lords. So I think that that is those garments. And he comes back and he's trying to signal to his people, Hey, this guy that you hold in such high regard, Look, I'm the successor. I'm the one coming. Even scripture tells you Jesus was the second Adam because the first one screwed it up. Wow, I mean it all fits hand in glove. Man, it's a beautiful story. If you take their perspective and look at these stories and these narratives within the Bible in their proper context.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not going to learn that such church, No, they're not. This is like taking it next level.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yeah, And I think that's what we're told to do. Man, if you get into scripture, you know, it says in Proverbs that it is the glory of God to conceal a thing, but it's the glory of kings to search things out. Jesus taught in parables, right, so he didn't just come right out and spell it for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And even some of the stories he was telling, even his apostles didn't know what he was talking about, you know. And one of the stories I can't remember his Matthew, but they came back after the sermon and they're like, you know, Rabbi, you know, what was the meaning of this story? You told so that they didn't even get it. And Jesus looked at him and he said, I speak to them in parables, because to them the mystery has not been given, but to you the mystery has been given. And still you ask me, Rabbi, Rabbi, what is the meaning of this? So there's lots of symbolism and lots of esoteric stuff in the Bible that you have to dig and find out. Now, is it detrimental to your faith and salvation?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I think he made that stuff so simple a child can understand it. But for people like me and you, Shaan that want to go deeper, we have to know these things and go dig. And He's planted I believe, lots of little treasure troves and boxes of treasure with lots of gold nuggets for us that go and seek them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's all sorts of rivals in the Bible. There's even ticks that UFOs are mentioned.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, to me, that's just a perspective too, something I learned from Timothy Alborno too. You know, he said we get hung up on verbage. I had him on the show a while back and he was talking about that, and he said, yeah, he said, God, the devil, angels, demons, all of these things. He said, textbook definition. They're not of this world, so it would not be wrong to call them extraterrestrial or alien, he said. It's just perspective and verbiage. He said, but the story is the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, people get caught up in definitions and meanings of words, and they used that to like argue, but it's all like irrelevant, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, Im Shakespeare, you know, he says, you know what is in a name? If you're looking at it, I say, that's a beautiful red rose over there, and you're like, oh, no, that's a beautiful red orchid. And I'm like, no, it's a rose, that it's an orchid. And next thing you know, we're screaming at each other and we've lost the whole reason of the beautiful thing that we were looking at and appreciating. True, because we're so for one want to argue to who's right. That's why I'm careful with labels. Yeah, a lot of people label themselves a certain religion and a certain political affiliation, and I think it kind of boxes you in.
Speaker 2: Oh it does. You know it does, because then you can't have other perspectives, you know, yep, it does.
Speaker 1: It depends you down. And I tell people, I love talking to people that have other religious beliefs than me. I love looking into these other comparative mythologies and things like that to see what rights.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 1: All of us have pieces to the puzzle. Sean, Yeah, not one person has it all figured out, not one religion has it all figured out. So we need to have these conversations. We need to exchange these puzzle pieces and put together this mosaic so we have a better understanding of thirty thousand foot view of this thing what we call life. And if you think you got it all figured out, and the people around you all do, you're just going to remain ignorant your whole life because you're only fooling yourself. And uh, it's just a shame to be that narrow minded to put yourself in that.
Speaker 2: Kind of box. For sure.
Speaker 1: Even the stuff that we've talked about today, I'm jokingly, half jokingly, mainly serious. To old people, I'm like, okay with what we're talking about here, let's just put our put ourselves into it, and our culture, our worldview. If for some reason, some kind of cataclysm happened to America and buried us under, you know, hundreds of feet of soil, wipes out our civilization. A thousand years or two later, an archaeologist comes over here, starts digging, and he finds this great, big book and it's called The Histories of America. They're like, okay, this has got everything in it.
Speaker 2: It's all here. No, it's not.
Speaker 1: And then beside they find a Cosmopolitan magazine, they find a sports illustrated magazine, they find in New Yorker, you know, throw whatever you know, label you want on it. I hope that those archaeologists don't take the perspective and opinion of most modern Christians, and I'm alluding to, you know, the extra biblical text and stuff that we've been talking about today. I hope that the archaeologist doesn't have their worldview and be like, oh, that's the devil Barnett. Throw it away, don't read it. Everything we need to know is in the Histories of America. Look how big this thing is. It's like, no, I mean, are those magazines the history of America. No, but by reading those you're going to get a lot better view of us as a people, what we believed, how we were dressing, what we were eating, all these type of things. That's going to help you better understand that histories of America. So I think that's how I look at these texts and gathering these pieces now makes science. Are you working on another book right now, or another series or anything?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: I got a couple books in my head. I just recently went full time now, so now I have the time to write books and do more documentaries and stuff. I filmed a couple of documentaries. I just have to piece them together. Uh, But I got a couple in my head. But I think my next one. It was actually a suggestion for one of my listeners. They were listening to the show and I did a show on Earth as it is in Heaven and showing all the mirrored images and stuff throughout the Bible, and they were like, oh, this is fascinating this. You should do a book on this, and I'm like, I probably should. That would be pretty cool.
Speaker 2: So Earth on having you said, on Earth as it is in heaven, so you believe heaven is here on earth or well.
Speaker 1: Like mirrored images. And once again that's a cultural context. So like for instance, the building of the Tabernacle. God gives Moses all these instructions to do these things, and he tells you these are reflections of the bigger, real thing. And so the temple was supposed to reflect the heavenly temple. This e thought that they were told to make and wear mirror images the priest in heaven what he wears. And it says that the inner Sactom, the Holiest of Holies is gated up, it's boxed off. That's where the presence of God is. That is the Garden of Eden, and it says that to get in there, they have these huge curtains and has the cherub them depicted standing there. What says that the cherubm guard the way to the Tree of Life. So you have to get through the cherub them to get into the Holiest of Holies Eden. So all these things were mirrored images of what was going on in heaven like a shadow. When when Moses talks about the stages of building those it says that there was six stages. Well, it is mirroring creation and in the seventh and final stage, it says that god Is presence come and rested in the Tibernacle. Well, that is a mirrored image reflection of creation. There was six days of creation, right, and on the seventh day he rested. It ain't that he kicked his feet up on the table and watched the football game. You know, he resided. His presence was there within his creation. And so those things were mirrored images of each other. Because what God is creating, to the ancient viewpoint, was earth is what it's a temple. But what does every temple have. Every temple has an image of the God. We're told in Genesis that we are made in the image of God. So that's why we make no graving images, because you know, we are the images humanity. But then Exodus says that his people, Israel, is the nation of priests. So that's the other thing. A temple has to have a priest, and so we have that with cret aation, and so it's just all those little fun things that you see, even down to the encampment in Exodus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it talks about you know, so many people of this tribe was on the left hand side, so many people of this tribe was on the right hand side, so many people on the north end, and it lays it out. It's across in the middle is the holiest of holies, the Tibernacle, where the presence of God resides. Well, when you go into Genesis, when Israel is given his blessings to his children, the four that are mentioned on the outside are referred to as animals in that blessing. One was an eagle, one was a bull, one was I can't remember all of them now, but it was basically it was the four faces of the chair of them.
Speaker 1: So on earth as it is in heaven. Those were constellations, those animals.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: So it's the four cardinal points of the Babylonian zodiac. So it was a mirrored image of Heaven with the holiest of holies in the center. And once again, it's so cool. On the day of Atonement, they would do the sacrifice and sprinkle the blood on the mercy seat, and only the Levites knew the personal name of God. The tetragrammaton the old hey vob hey right. Well, when you go into the ancient pictorial writings that says behold the hand, symbolically behold the hand behold the nail, Christ, behold the hand, Behold the nail the sacrifice. On the day Atonement, the blood was sprinkled on the mercy seat, and they said this name in the middle of the four constellations, the Babylonian Zodiact, the center of all time and space. So it's just beautiful as imagery. And there's so many more. I don't want to bore you with them, but there's a lot there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's impressive that you can connect these dots.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: And like I said, I mean, it ain't me, it's other people that I've read. But it's just like I said, everybody has pieces. Yeah, so it's like the more books you read on the same subject. And oh, I like this guy's idea, but I don't really like that idea. But this guy he got it wrong where he got it right, But I agree with this other piece right. And so I just kind of put them together, and man, if the shoe fits, I wear it.
Speaker 2: That's why I love reading books. You kind of take a little bit from everyone, yes, and then you take the best of the best. I mean, these guys are putting their lives work into one book. So if you can take a little key bits here and there. It's good. You mentioned Israel a few times. Have you been there yet to explore all the historical sites. No, I want to, so I will before I die. Yeah. Yeah, a lot of history over there. Oh yeah, man, I love I love museums and history like that.
Speaker 1: That was my favorite subject in school.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You mix Bible and ancient lore and legends lost civilizations with the mythology and history.
Speaker 2: Man, I feel that there's so yeah, I feel like there's so much history that's not taught or unknown or suppressive.
Speaker 1: And you know, and I tell people this is another thing that gets me labeled a heretic. But I think that the Bible is very important. I think, like I said earlier, made salvation so easy a child could understand because that was the important thing. But not everything is in there, you know. So we hear about a creation of flood and at the end destroyed by fire. So when you go across the other cultures and countries and stuff, they all talk about similar things. There was a flood and that it's going to end with a fire. The Mayans, the Hindus, so many other people groups that talk about like we're in the fourth world or fifth world, you know, fourth or fifth reset. I think that's plausible, and I think that's why we find out of place artifacts. That's why the timeline is so messed up. I think we been through several resets, and just because the Bible doesn't say that doesn't mean it's not true. And to me that it would make sense of a lot of other ambiguous things. I think there's been at least like two or three yeah, like undeniable at this point. So the Bible doesn't say any reset at all. It just talks about the flood reset at the end with the revelation and fire. And what's crazy is all the other religions too, they talk about the last one is by fire. Also the Hindu's talk about at the Maya, all of them. So once again it's another story that that rhymes.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've had on a lot of ancient civilization experts, so I feel like there was definitely a reset before the one the Bible's talking about.
Speaker 1: Personally, No, yeah, And it makes sense why there's so much forgotten history too, in my opinion, because if we take that viewpoint, we know that if something were to happen, some kind of great cataclysm, we're pretty advanced civilization right now. But the people that are going to survive this cataclysm are going to be your good old.
Speaker 2: Boys and girls. Yeah, people in the rainforest that know how to plant crops, how to hunt, how to live off the land and survive. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you think those people know how to build a computer?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Do you think those people know how to make AI and GMO's and just all this you know stuff that we have. Now, that's why I think the stuff gets lost and we get these resets, because the people that survive are the ones that know how to survive. You know, they don't know they're not engineers and architects, you know, how to do all this stuff. So yeah, it takes a long time to get us back there. And I think that's what Solomon was alluding to, and he said nothing news under the sun will marvel and say this is a new thing, but no, it's something that's been forgotten and now being rediscovered.
Speaker 2: Some of those tribes are still around, which is crazy to me. You know, they've survived this long without modern technology or anything. It's unreal.
Speaker 1: And even like when you go to Egypt, all those depictions of like planes and light bulbs, and the archaeologists found the bagdad battery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that was the thing underneath right.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they found these little clay jars. Yeah, and inside of them they had like a jar inside of a jar with like a copper inductor. Wow, and that they would put like vinegar or something like that with it, and it was a battery. It was a power thing back.
Speaker 2: Then they have that. Yeah, they thought we thought they were using uh like fire right, yeah, candles, but who knows what they add back then.
Speaker 1: I mean we don't know, but we dig and we find that clearly in the fossil record and in the dirt. So they were using it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, where can people watch your show, man and support you and all that?
Speaker 1: Man, I appreciate you having me, dude, absolutely loved opportunity to sit down and talk with you. But yeah, as far as like my show, it's called the Prometheus Lens Podcast. Make sure you put podcasts because it'll pull up that famous Destiny game in that gun. Yeah, so there was a little inspiration there, huh. But yeah, Prometheus Lens Podcast. Anywhere you can consume content, you can find me there, Apple, Spotify, YouTube, all the things. Same thing.
Speaker 2: With social media.
Speaker 1: Cool brand new website Prometheus lins podcast dot com. Uh, you can get my book on there if you get directly from me, you get a signed copy and you get a sticker pack and some other little goodies. So or you can just go to Amazon. Uh it's twenty bucks for the physical copy, ten for the digital And I just released the audible book too, and it's no no AI junk. You get this Southern yourself.
Speaker 2: Let's go. I'll listen to it on a good old two X speed, probably picking up four or five.
Speaker 1: Actually I'm kind of slowly. Oh yeah, how slow tone.
Speaker 2: I could do three on some people, but people that talk fast, I do like one five you know. Oh yeah, but you are a bit slow. Fah too, Maybe two five with you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, very slow now right, I think you send yourself short.
Speaker 2: You do three? Maybe? Well, thanks for coming on. I was all thinking. Consume you check them out, guys. Peace that told us.
Speaker 9: Miss m made a little smoke. Just stories carved in stone. Fire still burns the sane when you try to get on your own.
Speaker 7: Crowns build out of borrowed light thrones, wiring in the fear, truth chained out mountain walls, while voltures sircle near.
Speaker 9: If knowledge is a crime, we were guilty from the start.
Speaker 4: They don't fear the questions, They fear the fog. So we steal the fire. Not true, not train, just to see through smoking mirrors and call me my name. They say, the truth will cost you friends, confront me. Somebodys for savory, have a softer face. Swim fires, let us be.
Speaker 9: Tongs were split and lines were drawn while she said to rule. Whispers fed into the throngs, while schools trained obedy and fools. Serpents don't just.
Speaker 4: Lie with words, They plant them in the ground.
Speaker 9: Three troops wrapped around alive make wisdom sound. They said, lied without a sword, So awaken them without a rule.
Speaker 4: If the path avoids the crown say, it's not the truth, So we steal the.
Speaker 5: Fasterier, not to burn it down, but to warm the one still frozen.
Speaker 4: By the lights passed around.
Speaker 5: They call it dangerous thinking, They call it heresy. But fine doesn't fear the dark, only shoes.
Speaker 4: What a three? Who told you?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 3: Was it true?
Speaker 4: Did you search your or trust of your food?
Speaker 5: The foundation of first before you clim must thrust of smoke. We'll steal your.
Speaker 1: Serious with our truth.
Speaker 4: Slavery, we steal fire.
Speaker 5: Can we pass a hand a hand, not as cheese, not as master's, just as.
Speaker 4: That shows the stamp.
Speaker 8: Shif the truth makes you a strangers, you're closer than you think. The flame was never Master Gilvy, only try to keep
Speaker 4: Someho