Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of Bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with the strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog. Something killed your dog? My dog? We're flying through there over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, Damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence and they would dead once you hit the ground. I didn't have seen any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Mad, What are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It enough out here looking them do the one? Doow now? And I don't need anything. I don't want to go outside. Wit Hello, hit the boddy out here? What quin? I'm out there? It's thought of a bench about text nine. I don't know. Easy ann out there? Yeah, I'm walking right heady.
Speaker 1: As most of you know, I was part of a documentary filmed in twenty twenty four called My Bigfoot Life, featuring my good friend Daniel Lee Barnett. Until now, the entire team has been under strict NDAs. We couldn't say a word. But that's finally changed. What you're about to hear is a live show we did just a few days ago over on my YouTube channel. It was the first time our crew got to come together and speak publicly about what really went down behind the scenes, no filters, no scripts. So for this episode, I handed the reins over to Daniel and Ryan. They took over Sasquatch Odyssey to host this epic conversation and I think you're really going to enjoy it. Let's get into it.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Sasquatch Odyssey Podcast, the Myths Gleasons Podcast, all the people watching on Facebook. I'm so glad to be back, and especially with my very good brother mister Ryan RPG GOLLUMBASKI, how are you, buddy?
Speaker 4: I am wonderful. How long have we been waiting to blabber passion about what's year? So to everyone who is tuned in, prepare yourselves, put your seatbelt on and rip the wheel tightly because this is going to be a rat mate.
Speaker 3: First of all, the question I always asked is how have you been?
Speaker 4: Oh man, I've been wonderful. Being a paper bear is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. But the second greatest thing that ever happened to me we're going to get to talk about today, So I'm pretty stoked about that. These are the kind of things like you've all had those moments in your life where you're standing someplace and it's either so beautiful or wonderful or powerful that you wish you could bring everybody there with you that you love to that moment. And that's the moment we're going to talk about.
Speaker 3: It can be a goodt today. Just the pre warning to everyone watching what you are about to see is some real emotions that may come out today because this is such a magical story. Now, we do have some special guests, three of them actually that will be joining us today, which me and Ryan will bring on very soon. But I'm going to go right back to the start of the story, right me and you first, Matt. I think it was on a podcast February twenty twenty four, as with Nan, and you came on not really knowing what you're about to get into.
Speaker 4: No idea, And I tried ignoring you and blocking you for a year, but you were so persistent and you just had to get through that. Yeah, we finally had a chance to connect. I would be lying if I didn't say it was one of the best moments in my Big Pudding career.
Speaker 3: It was a fantastic moment. I knew from the very beginning of that podcast where I was going with it. I knew off of that podcast. I'll go straight into do you want to become part of this journey?
Speaker 4: Which is one of the things I actually love about you is you are unstoppable in that way. It's amazing. Most of us get hot on these roadblocks, but you're just like now, I'll just call them five hundred more times. We will pick up.
Speaker 3: After that, I said, do you want to become part of this amazing journey?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: It was actually funny that another one of our guests I met two days before we actually met, So I'll actually bragg that I knew the staff from ex Big Book before I knew you.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to get a montral over that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I then asked you about the conference later that year, and then we decided to actually start filming. And Monica and eminem Productions have been fantastic, So I will put a massive shout out to them to say what an amazing job they've done over the past year. And they've done something very incredible and they have brought us all together.
Speaker 4: Tip our squad chat to young missus Nan who provided that right. I love that the origin story of connecting you with Monika's production company was Nan and her being inquired together and singing together. These are things we need to bring back in schools. We need choir again class in our classes. And then look where it's led us through this beautiful thing of singing and combining your frequencies to create wonderful harmonies. Has now created this wonderful harmony that we have here.
Speaker 3: It's been wonderful. Before we go any further, guys, you probably know what this podcast is about. I'm about to confirm it with you with the official documentary poster. I can't wait to actually get this out, get some amazing things out of the world. What I am about to do now is we are going to start the story. As a lot of you are aware, here in the UK, these wonderful stars came over to the UK. Ronnie LeBlanc from Expedition Bigfoot and Paranormal corn Camera Ranley holl from Finding Bigfoot. They came over to the UK and it was fantastic. I made a very good friend. I think it was September twenty twenty three. He came to my event. I met him on a Facebook group. Has been an amazing journey with him. Let's bring him on and let's have a little bit of fun. So please welcome to the stage, mister Chris Alsford. Hi, Chris, I'm good man, Thank you. How are you mate? I am very well, very well. As me and Ryan said at the beginning of this podcast, this is the first time we've actually got together to speak about it, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yes, first time we actually can even speak about it. Accepting hushed whispers in the quiet back room, we.
Speaker 3: Have two amazing people that I'm going to hold backstage for a minute. But first before we get to the UK, Chris, me and you met at my first children's conference, didn't we.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm clearly a child so I attended that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you want to explain a little bit about how men you met?
Speaker 5: First of all, it's on the Facebook Green you were looking for researchers. Gus told you to speak to me. Can a private message you? Yes, I found something in Somerset. Would you like to come to the forest and look with me? By the way, I'm a fourteen year old at this point no FN way, thank you. But your father got in touch and said, it's always going to remember of his family with boys, and I'm a policeman, so get down here.
Speaker 3: I said, okay, quick, I still have the first interview that me and you did. Me and you sat down and did that first interview and you told me about the sharp story.
Speaker 4: I've got a better story.
Speaker 3: Now let's fast forward to the last April. I remember very clearly I picked you up in the airport with Dad for the base first time. We had a wonderful time in the UK. I will leave it to you Ryan to start off how the UK film and went. Then we'll pass with the course.
Speaker 4: For those people that really know me. On the goofball, I was a class clown. I truly believe laughter is the best medicine, that the more of it we do, the healthier we areselves. I was obviously working over time, completely delirious from a long plane flight. To get on your guys good side, and particularly you're funny Loaner. We now something in comedy that's great is when you do a callback. So you make a joke, you see it works. You just wait a little bit you bring it back to the conversation and you just keep going to that well as many times again. And we did that with the French horn or me just telling to run and I love them afterwards, I love you and then leave. But in every other language there's all these different thres versions of love. In ours, it has to be very specific this or that. Anyway, that's a nice deep rabbit hole we can dive down some other time in terms of coming out to film. Here's what's spectacular about it, right, I'm a Papa bear now, and anything that has to do with kiddo's and especially kids, like going for stuff that we usually associate with adults phenomenal. I want that more than anything else now. And that was one of the things that I liked about you. I know you enjoyed me because I was on TV and I seem to be a gentle soul or a good soul. But for me, for you, it was just how hard you're working. People get paid a lot of money to do what you do naturally without even having to try. You're just going to overachieve. I really like that, man, and an ability to bring people together that's even harder these days, right, because everybody can sit in their house and the comfort you can sit on your toilet you never have to leave. But you actually got people to come out to be a part of it. You have this gravity about you that I thought was amazing and the fact that I got to participate in that and to be a mentor of sorts on your journey, it couldn't be more me right now. So to come over to see the team you put together and to understand that this was really going down, and in a very short amount of time you essentially go from not communicating as well as you could to being radically or even i'd say, hyper focused on your mission, which is to find Bigfoot, to educate to get back in the woods. I don't know what to tell you for people listening and you agree or not. Confidence is the most beautiful thing, and to find confidence at such a young age is profound in my opinion. And kudos to your family. Kudos to Nan and Gramps and your parents and even your sister. It takes a village, and that village has got you going in the direction that you want to go. Man, and obviously you're the engine at the center of that. But yeah, we got together and the fact that you brought all those people over, You've got a professional film crew to be there, and you got it all for a really decent budget. Honestly, I tell all my friends in Hollywood, I'm like, if you need a producer, he can't work for you yet, but he will do a better job than your entire team if you can just get him out here. I'll always remember the first day because it wasn't my first day in the woods doing something like that, but it felt like I was back to day one, that excitement in the air, and how everyone's nervous but also like they can't wait to get going and thrilled. And I'll almost throw it back to you, like, how are your emotions that day one? Day one? Knowing that from that one moment where you saw a big foot on TV with your grandpa, cut to what a year later, year and a half later, whatever it is, but in a very short amount of time, you're now filming and working with people who had been doing it for years, and you just, yeah, I'm gonna throw this together real quick. How are you feeling? It's amazing. It's amazing.
Speaker 3: Chris. Me and you had this conversation the other day we're actually discussing last time we were starts with you guys. It was one of the first meetings that we ever had Chris Massa's Maine. Halfway through This is zeph In awesome seeing you on there, Ryan, Ronnie Rane, and then obviously having the other stars on there as well. Before I through Chris a question, I'll say that you guys only found out as we were going out. Myself, Nan, Dad, it was our first time out in the dark. Now, to everyone that is watching, as I said this documentary, it's more emotional. It's more about the family journey than what you think. Something that I keep remembering and I keep watching in that dock. Now, I knew this already, and I am going to say it, and Chris it's coming because I'm going to say it. I'm afraid of the duck now that has grown on me. Now obviously anxiety is high. Chris offered to go in front of me, and me and Chris were walking up this ridge. Obviously cameras beside me. We're up there and there's a beautiful piece of footage of where Chris is sat there watching me. It's beautiful. We come back down. I think it was you who said it Ryan. Chris then says, can we turn the cameras off?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: And why this is a surprise because Chris then says he's also frightened dark. It's just so amazing that I did that for the first time, but then knowing that Chris did it as well, that was an amazing memory that I think we made.
Speaker 4: Did go Yeah, I think that is an absolutely beautiful moment right that you two shared. You conquered a little bit of the dark. He conquered a little bit of the dark, and we all did it as this little type community. Beautiful. One of my favorite moments from the whole thing. And I probably would have said the same thing, Hey turned cameras off. I'm gonna admit something, but let's go back to it. I said, where it's confidence. Never be ashamed to be confident about how you are feeling in a moment. That's the truth. We all have to fall back in love with the truth so that we can live wide open and completely the way we're supposed to. So I want to say, yeah, easier for you to say that, Daniel because you're younger. For Chris, we'd laugh. But yeah, that's a big deal, Like I'm a little nervous in the dark. Chris is a giant. Chris was ex Queen's guard. Chris is the guy you bring in to take care of Liam Neeson when he's out of control killing everybody. You bring Chris in the staple and Niesen and he's sitting there going yep, that's not uncomfortable. I felt in a while. Life is so much more beautiful if you're just honest and you let it out and right. It brought us closer together and nothing bad to happened. It's not like we're constantly shutting the lights off on Chris now. And I love that you guys got to share that together in that moment because it was a big deal. There's more people than we know that are nervous and scared to speak the truth, and you don't need to now.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to get into the US, and there's someone else backstage, and I can't wait for months. So we'll do it in a minute. Even in the UK, we built that bond together, didn't we We all left that site and we all went back home back to our regular lives within twenty four hours. The first thing that we all did is message going. I wish we were back in that forest. So from that UK we had bonded, that was done. We'd absolutely cemented that. Now, Chris, I'll throw this question to you. Ryan has been the same when you first came on site. How did you feel? Now, obviously you've watched these guys a lot more than I have from thirty years of going around the US.
Speaker 5: How did you film met together first and had a meal?
Speaker 4: Didn't we before we went out? So it was like a little bit of a little bit star struck for a while. But everybody's so easy to get on with.
Speaker 5: And then we're talking about animals and where we've been traveling, and I was trying to find those from ten years ago on Facebook.
Speaker 4: We soon settled down into a good little group.
Speaker 3: The other thing that I'll say about the UK is we had some weird stuff happened, didn't we It was weird. I'm not going to say all of the surprises. I'm going to leave a couple, but compass now any of you who were at the Great Flold, a big conference, and will go on to that in a second. At twenty twenty four, are we showed a trailer or a teaser trailer? The show that our compass is spinning. Things happened here in the UK, and we keep forgetting about that because of what happened here in the US. There was some amazing things that actually went on in the UK.
Speaker 4: Can we talk about that just for a sec Can we just give the detail throughout this whole journey.
Speaker 5: There's been so many cliches right, which we'll really hammer home late. But we had the compassing, we had all these odd things and if you remember, we caught the deer running all breaknext being through the forest on thermal camera. Think about it. What were they running from? Because they were actually running towards us and then veered away. Now, we don't have predators in the UK that can take down deer other than afford transit van. Do you not have stuff to run away from other than humans? What were they running from? They came down the valley, down the ravine, down to the river, then carried off a riangule to us.
Speaker 4: What were they running from? They would normally never run for the hunters or the bread there. That's really bizarre. And also just to people understand, imagine being with a group of people and you want to happen. It's just like a normal timeout and then all of a sudden you look at your compass and you're like, Okay, mine's north and someone else mine south, and you stand in the same spot. Mine's east, mine's spinning. I hope that for everyone, Like when you do these adventures, yeah, a lot of weird things happen, and in the UK, yeah, so like just imagine coming to a spot with a bunch of people who are wide open the fact that there is weird stuff and we all collectively want to figure it out, and then we are suddenly find ourselves standing in a location which had other things weird about it, where our compasses are just going crazy.
Speaker 3: I've got a piece of footage and I can't wait for people to sit while you're going to It's just awesome.
Speaker 4: Because for those of us to do this, most of the time nothing happens, or at least nothing happens, and later you check all your footage, you go through it and you're like, yeah, I heard it, and you're in the moment you're dealing with people. But we shared a moment of high strangees all together, and that was because normally you're by yourself with one person, but we were all trip. So yeah, I can see that quickly.
Speaker 5: Somebody there in the comments Sharon, I love Sharon. We have a lot of weird things happening in the UK, Yes we do.
Speaker 3: Who everyone out there. We are going to have two special guests join us. One is a little bit late skip to the Great Florida Bigfoot Conference. Now, I got this call in January, so before I met you, Ryan, we were preparing to go to the Great Florida Bigfoot Conference. We couldn't wait for this. I've had the pleasure of knowing this wonderful person. Now I will brag a little bit. He can brag in a minute. I've known him longer than all of you. I would have just turned thirteen. This guy has been wonderful. When you guys can bat me up on this, he has been one of the best people in our teen He was a pivotal character for the moment that we'll go into a little bit later. He is a wonderful person. Would you guys agree?
Speaker 4: Do you pay me enough money? Listen? Let me just say, on your journey in big putting or investigating anything, I always go who would you believe if they said to you I had this experience that list will get small. For me, it's like retired first responders their first unseen for this high stranger. So when somebody like we're going to do snacks comes up and they have an experience, I am more inclined to not only believe, but get excited. And the beauty of this film is it's very hard to fate the emotion when somebody has something very special happened to them. And this individual had that, all these individuals did its beautiful thing.
Speaker 3: All of you possibly know who I am talking about. So please welcome to the stage, Miss the Sasquat job to see mister Brian King.
Speaker 1: Shah, what's up, Bellas?
Speaker 3: How are you, miss big asked?
Speaker 1: I am amazing, man, I've been backstage listening as you were talking about that.
Speaker 4: Ryan.
Speaker 1: It reminds me from what was like two years ago. I was up on stage with you at the Grade four of the big Foot Conference and I asked you the question are you having fun or some I was nervous as hale and in front of three thousand people, and I said something stupid, are you having fun? And you were like, no, actually it's really sucking. It's just a horrible depth. So that kind of reminded me that anyway, that's an inside thing. Stay tuned for more sasquatch Otasy. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: Moving on to the Great big Foot Conference ends. I knew the RPG was going to be there. Mister Brian Kingshark got there and it was fantastic. We got over to Florida. Rede was going to be there. We had Roussa. It was a fantastic conference. When I stood up on stage at the Great Florida Bigfoot Conference, it was the first time I had ever stood up in front of people and spoke. It was great for RPG to introduce me and that is in the dock. It was just an amazing time.
Speaker 4: I just say that to be a part of your journey, for you to be selectively mute and find your voice and to be there in the moment and listen. We all get there. Great. I've done swimming now I still have that rush, but I love that rush and to see you stand and deliver. Yeah. I don't know what angle people need to get in to be into Bigfoot or whatever, but you are a great entry into this subject. If you want to talk about a true victory and we all have our own different stories, but you're inspiring and I think we need more role models like that to show kids like dude, you just need passion and a good support system around you, and you can do anything. And that was what was so amazing about that moment is knowing I love you. But I loved watching your family more in that moment because nobody was rooting harder at that moment and we all love you, but I could just see your daddy. He's like shaking. It's so powerful parenting. And kudos to you for standing and delivering when you've got your opportunity.
Speaker 1: I'm not a father outside of my four legged kids, but I tell you you're one of the closest things I've ever had to a son. It was one of the proudest moments I have ever had in my life, is seeing you stand up there and to live the way that you did. I'm trying not to get emotional. I don't want to be the first one today said watch your dad, Craig, who I love like a brother from another mother, And I saw how proud he was in that moment, and it was one of the greatest things I've ever experienced. If you weren't there, Sorry about it, Go ahead and get your tickets for next year. That was a once in a lifetime thing and to be a part of that in just a small minute way was one of the greatest things I've ever experienced.
Speaker 3: The conference was fantastic, but one of the most memorable moments. And unfortunately Ryan, you weren't there because you were off just having fun. I remember it was me, Dad and knew Brian that were sat along the bar after that and we were talking about that. That is one of the best moments I can remember. Chris was too busy.
Speaker 1: He was fighting li Liam Neeson.
Speaker 3: Come back to Ryan. So it was actually in the UK one day. It was the last day in the UK. You made a joke. It was me, you and Monica and we were all doing food. You went, well, next, it's a Pacific Northwest. I can remember me and Monica both looked each other going, do you want to discuss day? And he went, I was only kidding, and we're like to be honest. It is a good idea. So when we got to the Great Florida Big For Conference, we actually knew that we were going to go to the Pacific Northwest and we knew that we were going to actually get there, and it was at the Great Florida Big Food Conference where I said to Dad and I said to Ryan, why don't we invite someone very special along with us? To be completely honest, and I don't want to make him cry again. But in the UK, I did my conference in July. This was after the Great Granda Bigfood Conference. Marca sat me down and went, I love Brian being at the UK because Brian was a fantastic time to have you in the UK. And she took me aside in this snow joke. She took me inside and went, we need Brian in the Pacific Northwest. We need him there. I message Ryan. Chris just then agreed and we're like, we need him there that to read and we're like, you are one of the best to have on that journey with us. I'm gonna say I think it worked out.
Speaker 4: I just want to add a little to the front. It's all about who would you believe that someone came to you and said, I had this amazing experience. To me, Brian is one hundred percent one of those people. Given his history, his passion and the fact that he's looking for truth, not just a crazy experience. So as we go into this, yeah, I think you have your choice of people to decide whether or not what happened to us was real or not. And we're all saying it was real. I'm excited. I'm excited. I love this guy. He's great.
Speaker 3: I will start at the beginning of the Pacific Northwest. For there are a couple of things happen. It makes everyone very emotional, include myself, because that was a very hard time and I don't want to give all of that way, not because I don't want to, but I want you to see that for yourself of exactly what happened. It was a a hard moment for us all. We eventually got to the Pacific Northwest. I remember driving through Seattle. Once we got out of seattles, myself, Grahamson, Dad, Dad was like, oh, I've shattered. Then we come into this beauty and it was incredible to actually get into that and driving through it. We then got to the hotel and I saw you guys come out. It was a best moment and we went to that Was it like a pizza hut? Was it pizza kind of bark? We were in the middle of nowhere. I then turn a Ryan and go, yeah, I've just come all this way, so we need to go in the forest. We went up with a very good buddy of yours, as everyone knows, the legendary James Bobo Fe, myself, Ryan and Dad took a trip all through the hills. Dad's like, where the hell are we going? You're taking my son? And in the forest Ryan, are you sure you're doing something that's quite sensible? And we had a couple of weird things happen again it made up in the dock, but be out with James Bobo Faith for the very first time was just fantastic. There's a lot of stuff and I know there's a lot of questions such a find and big Foot exposition, big for express and next things like that. Of what goes on behind the camera, well, behind the camera is also a very different story. There's so many different things that also go on behind the camera. I think we've been quite lucky that we've had two very different stories that were behind the camera and in front foot. All of it was very pure.
Speaker 4: Let's just take a moment and we're not got an ay detail here because that's left for the film. But this journey was incredibly organic, and just like any good film, that comes a point where your hero basically says, no, I don't want to win. I don't want my prize, I don't want anything. It's too much. We'll save It's sure when you watch the film, but just please understand this film has everything. It has a young man learning to find his voice through Bigfoot, which is powerful for all of us. We were also threatened before and almost couldn't get on that plane, which is really powerful. It does matter that Daniel has autism. Anybody threatened to go somewhere and being afraid that not only them but the people there with could potentially be in danger when they get there. That would scare anybody. This young man had to face that because he was two people in that moment. He was a young boy, but he was also the leader of a team of adventurers, so he had a duty to uphold. But he also had his own natural fears as a young man. He had to do something that I don't know if I could have done. I don't know if I would have been able to get on that plane. But we did it. Buddy, you did it, and you got on and our third act he gave it by you conquering the biggest fear possible, which is threatened harm, and that's huge. We'll just leave it there. That's all it needs. We said, the fact that you did it and you got us there. I know you throw it to all of us and we helped, but that was you and your family. I won't go too much, but one of the greatest things you watched behind the scenes, like how are movies made? How are TV shows? And you watch them and you're like, how did that even get made? It shouldn't have gotten made. This film should have never been finished. But we did it, and we did it because we didn't let life completely knock us off the horse, and we stayed on and we kept going. And I just wanted a shout out to you and your family for doing that, because that was some hard shit.
Speaker 3: Pardon my French, and I gotta say that qus you were with me. I want to leave it for the doc that I can't speak for Chris, but that was one of the hardest days of my life.
Speaker 5: Oh, the American people that are listening in they may have heard about this, but the British people, when they think they're getting bullied.
Speaker 4: I think the correct term is you're opening the can of woo us.
Speaker 5: We do not care if we are going to run into a thousand demons with flaming torches.
Speaker 4: You ain't bullying nobody, mofo. We're coming for you. That's the British mentality.
Speaker 5: That's why we were such ourseholes two hundred years ago in Coca dollar world, because the minute we think not on my watch, we're like sticks of dynamite. For me personally, when I saw that unfolded, I've never flown the plane before, but I.
Speaker 4: Think I could have given air go. I certainly could have given air go. Don't need to worry about the landing because.
Speaker 3: I know where I would have put it well, and at that point, because I know Brian, Ryan, myself and Chris, we all know where that would landed. Things will unfold it in the dock and we can't wait for you to see that bit, to actually see what really happens. So we're in Seattle. There were some weird things that happened on the night where I went to Ryan and Ryan was taking me in the middle of nowhere, and I was actually like, do I actually trust this guy or is he just leave us in the middle of the Pacific Northwest alone.
Speaker 4: Imagine this, right, Daniel krickm if I'm wrong, but imagine coming from a very difficult point where you saying I'm done with this and I'm walking away. People are too crazy. So what would it tea for someone to then be latched back in? Now? I will say this, Daniel didn't need this, He did it on his own, but I think it might have helped knowing that he was gone going to the Pacific Northwest, the mecca for big putting in a lot of our heads to meet one of the most wonderful people in the space, one of the true gods on the pantheon Demi gods up there, who happens to be one of my greatest friends. And that was how we helped transition from something so dark and sad to something so full of light and wonderful. And once again I throw that back to people, like focus on your journey. Don't focus on all the little things that pop up to try to knock you off it. They're there on purpose to make sure this is the journey you want. And that's how I know one hundred percent these people right here on it. This is our journey because we didn't have to keep going.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm going to chuck it to mister Brian King shop in a second. Now, if we just explained how the first they were, we needed some crew to pick up these star are Mister James Boba fet I said, pot, do want to go and do a bit scouting. So it was myself, Chris, it was named Grant. Brian was there. Brian, I will chuck at to you, mate, to explain what happened in the first pet.
Speaker 1: There's a ton that goes on behind the scenes, like Ryan was referring to earlier, that we're not going to get into. So there's a lot of inner workings, there's teams being split up going in different directions. That first day we were actually going out to scout an area where we're going to do a night hike, at least one night hike, possibly too after that's a film, and that's when we started having activity. Part of us were walking in the woods middle of the day and we're hearing something walking along, We're hearing something that's whistling at us that nobody could really explain where there wasn't supposed to be other people. And that was the first moment where I was like, wow, I feel like we're having something going on here. That first day, we're going to this area where there was a bridge across this area where there's some water underneath. It was a really thick area. We didn't know how thick it was until after we tried to formulate a plan to maybe get in there and find out what we had experienced, but we could tell it was pretty thick. And I was hearing this whistling. We were all hearing this whistling. And I'm looking in the area where I heard the whistles last, and there's huge trees out there. This is some old growth kind of trees. And I look up probably seventy seventy five yards away from us, and I see something peaking around a tree. It was this really quick peak. We've heard those stories. I've probably documented a thousand stories at this point, and a lot of people talk about this sort of quick peak, that tree peaking. It's almost a stereotypical experience with a sasquatch. I see it once, I see it twice three times within just a few seconds, and I'm like, holy shit, guys, I'm seeing something up here. I'm pointing telling everybody. What's going on is a little bit of excitement. Now, I do the Ockham's raiser thing, I do the self doubt thing. I am a very skeptical person. Oh really, I did not shocker that was going to be on the director's cut. Brian is a skeptic. Can you believe that.
Speaker 3: It was too much the title of the dump?
Speaker 4: Brian? That would have been great.
Speaker 1: But I'm very skeptical. So I'm thinking, Okay, was that a squirrel going around the tree? I'm doing all the things right, but I saw a face. I saw something that wasn't supposed to be there. So obviously Chris and I are trying to formulate plans on how can we get there? Can we get through this stuff? We probably could have gotten there, but it just wasn't worth the investment at that point for us to try to do that, so we pressed on. We continue our scouting for the area because that was the most important thing. We were already behind scheduled because of some of the things that happened before you guys left the UK. Again, you guys will see that in the dock and it will make way more sense. We're not trying to be cryptic here, it's just the nature of the beast. But you'll see that and it'll make perfect sense to you that we were behind schedule, so we had to press on. We had a job to do, everybody had their marching orders. We got to get back on track. So our job was to scout this area. So that's what we ultimately did. But I left that moment thinking, albeit maybe three seconds of my life at that point, I just saw a sasquatch. So I am already excited, but I am beyond excited at that point that I think I've just had a daylight, daytime class a siding from seventy five yards away of one of these creatures. So that was the highlight for me for the first day. I don't know about everybody else.
Speaker 4: And I ain't got to have all the good stuff happened to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've just remembered Chris and Brian. This is the first time Ryan is hearing the story. I've never heard that. They've never heard about this story. Now I'm going to possibly pass this the cress because I know what's about to come up and say what Chris, I'm just gonna let you take the lead because I know you know what's about to come up.
Speaker 1: This is like the CIA, we're compartmentalizing information. Ryan didn't even know that because he was the other part of the teams.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Chris, I mentioned cliches.
Speaker 5: You remember before we left, and I spoke to Daniel about this the other day. Don't you remember the black helicopter buzzing us before we left? Yes, we thought nothing of it, but later on, I don't know it got blacked out. But as all of our guests say, the most important thing you'd take when you go out research and is a notebook and ten because you write everything down. Because before we even set off, we got buzzed by black HEMI Coopton just ridiculous when you look back at what bus. We were trying to hone in on what Brian was looking at from the bridge, and I had my GoPro on and the camera crew were there, and it was that crazy thing where we got sounds coming. So we set up the trail which left that small ravine the river rocky ravine to the left, things that would indicate somebody was following us.
Speaker 4: By walking deep in the forest, we'd stop, it would stop.
Speaker 5: So I walked off up around the bend I'd probably about one hundred and fifty yards in front of you, then turned and ran straight back through the forest, straight towards you, guys, to try and spook something to move and we could all get a look.
Speaker 4: We didn't, but we did find seyep. Somebody had it vick me.
Speaker 5: What I found was a lot of ball and trees covered in moss. They'd been there for a decade, some big ones. Whilst I was telling these guys now, I didn't see anything move and I stood right next to a pile of rose dip seeds.
Speaker 4: The husks in monkey nuts. Monkey nuts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we needed to use Google lenths to find out what they were. But there was a pile of sixty or seventy of them on one ball and tree. They'd been placed so like somebody was sat there having a child. There was no people there, and there's no rose hip bushes nearby. These seeds had been peeled back, there was no normal rugs on them from little animals. That got me looking at the moss on the tree, which showed very clearly un enormous butt cheeks.
Speaker 4: So somebody sat there with a big ars and the rose of seed.
Speaker 5: I said, guys, you need to come a look at this, and as you came to me, you found it like a mirror image of it, probably what twenty thirty feet away somebody beside that eating ros it.
Speaker 4: It's a really interesting too, if you don't mind. A lot of it has to do with Lucke, because it's a big world out there, even though TV likes to make it seem like a lot smaller. But it's also about timing, right. This is a time of year that we were there where all the berries are that and delicious. We were literally waiting to get on the ferry. We were jumping out of the car and filling our cups with the berries and eating them. So imagine you're in the mecca of bigfooting, and on the edges of every forest, of every verdant area are just bushes of berries. In our humble opinion, that would draw something that is normally very shy and loves to stay hidden, but it would bring it to the edge so that there is this interaction between us and them, And that was what was going on from the day we got there, because they were already there, which we can't really say where we were at. It's a very special location, something very Dear to my heart, I'm very proud and excited that we get to all go there, actually go on. If I was an intelligent species, I would notice that of all these places on this trail, there seems to be only one spot where the people leaving, coming and going from it are actually calling to us and trying to communicate with us. Right, So it would be a place that if I had somebody looking out as my children were eating or my family's about, this would be a place of interest. And of course that's where we launched from. So I think a lot of the interactions we were having is based on really good timing on our.
Speaker 3: I just want to put a big thank you out to Shane Colson and Derek Randalls. They helped us with that journey. I just wanted to say a massive thank you to them. So we have a question, honestly, what would you all do if you caught up? We want to like face. We'll go on to that in a minute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, document, because we actually did something.
Speaker 3: Basically that was the entire day. Now Chris has forgotten the best bit of well, Chris is bringing home one souvenir, and the only souvenir he brings home from Seattle. Is what Chris?
Speaker 4: That whiskey not creek.
Speaker 1: You ask him to be honest, so he's going to be honest.
Speaker 4: And sobody from Customs is watching this.
Speaker 3: I gotta say, this is one of my best behind the scenes moment. We're doing the show where it's myself, Ryan, Brian, and Chris, and then Chris goes, this is what equipment I have. Then someone just shouts the word monkey nuts. Now we actually got pulled off by the camera crew because they were still rolling, going this is costing us money and you're at the moment all laughing on the floor because of a phrase, God, monkey nuts. Now you guys can all back me up on that.
Speaker 4: Come boys will be boys. That's right.
Speaker 1: It was a beautiful moment, still is always. Will stay tuned for more Sasquat Jalousy. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get into it. So the actual day that this happened. Now the guys are coming from Brian's podcast, you know what we're about to go into. The guys that are on the other streaming platforms. Maybe you guys don't. Now this is one of the moments and in the description in this podcast. This is one of the moments that changed every one of our lives, including a lot of people went there not believing in Bigfoot at all. And I think one of the strongest stories possible in this again is Brian, because Brian actually says on camera, I can't believe I've just had that. I've been so skeptical about Bigfoot that I can't believe I've just had that. That is where for us it made people believe. For someone to go not even believing to knowing, that's just incredible. So it's been raining all day all right, We've been doing interviews, we've been doing the things throughout the day, pick up stuff, and then it finally stops raining and we go, yeah, it's not going to rain all night on us, and we're not going to come home absolutely drenched. So we are going into the forest. Before we stepped in there, before we actually went in there, what did you think was going to happen? Ryan, Chris?
Speaker 4: Then Brian, Okay, I'll just preface it. You're really interested in making contact with forest people or whatever you want to call it makes feel comfortable. The greatest advice I was ever given was by Native Americans and it's said to be respectful. So let them know you're coming ahead of time. Whether you call that prayer, lepathy, or just visualizing what you're doing manifestation. Let them know where you're going to be, and then when you get there, say thank you for letting us come into your home. This is your place that we're going to go into. You leave them a little gift, which is just something small and simple, and then no big deal, and then you enter their house. In my opinion, it's the equivalent of knocking just to let them know you're there, just to set it up. And if I'm going a little too far, I don't think so. But before the climax of this story, I was wearing multiple hats, so I was not only being a person in the film, but I was also helping show run the thing and just make sure we're staying on track. And we had reached a point that night where yeah, little things are happening. Little things. But it was, to be honest, more like a typical investigation. Is it happening? Is it not? I think it is, but no fireworks. Okay, So I in my head, as the producer now the showrunner is thinking, okay, I got to find a finishing spot. So I actually go up ahead to go find just a final resting spot, because once again, we had more people than usually have when you do something like this, most people would say go in with one or two when you're going to have something happen to you, don't go in with what we were close to, like fourteen people or something crazy.
Speaker 3: I was about to say that a lot of you guys go you have to do in quietly, and we weren't making a secret that we were there. I'm going to try not to make myself laugh because I know Rian knows one about sight. RUMs had to go with James Bobo face would knocking the actual knocking, the add on finding Bigfoot. We weren't making any secret. We had lights everywhere. If you guys are thinking that it's say, all they were creeping in and all they happen to see Bigfoot. No, we're wandering in and we're just talking like we were during the day. And I think that's the tactic that people rule out. But obviously it worked.
Speaker 4: So I had gone up ahead. They had all stopped at this one location, and as far as I was concerned, they were taking a little break regrouping. So I go up and I find the spot. Ray, have you got that weird feeling but you can't tell if it's because you're already on edge because of what you're doing, or there is legitimately something watching you have a feeling. I go up, I find the spot. I'm like, all right, we got to end this. We got to get Nanny Graham's back. We're making a documentary, but so trying to have true experience. So I come back down and all I can tell you is that was my mindset. You got to finish this, got to find the spot. And I walk into an energy field that is how positively electric, like something's going on. No one even has to say anything to me yet, but what's happening? And then I will pass it back because I just came back and stepped into what's going on.
Speaker 3: I will be completely honest and I will pass it over to Brian and Chris in a second to actually say what happened on the other side. Yeah, but when Ryan went, we saw something and the dad immediately said to me, where's Ryan? Because at that point where like, we need Ryan back here because otherwise we could prove this wrong.
Speaker 4: It could have been me. You guys might have been hearing me, would you. Now?
Speaker 3: I see Ryan's torch and I run towards it, and I grab RAN's hand and I'm pulling him back towards the team. I will never forget that moment. I'm pulling you back towards the team, and he's like, what the hell is going on? Someone just said the word pineapple, because that was our co words.
Speaker 4: I wanted to snarkle. By the way, we.
Speaker 3: Were all walking in line. I can't actually remember what form we were, but Bobo was towards the bar and then you just hear this pineapple. Everyone stopped. Ryan's gone, and we go what the hell was going on? And I'll pass that to Chris and Brian.
Speaker 4: Just before that happened, the cliches.
Speaker 5: First of all, Max was out in front of us taking photographs of us coming up through the forest. Max was amateur photographer whatever he's studying at college. He saidly came back to me and said, I don't feel very comfortable out there anymore. I said, now, maybe his speaks, but sending you the signal and he laughed. I said, don't laugh, that's what they do. Just before it happened, and then second cliche, the cameras started going down.
Speaker 4: My infrared camera went down.
Speaker 5: Just said it wasn't plugged in, and then were these are sixty thousand dollars cameras. One of them just shuts down and the guys, what the hell's wrong with this?
Speaker 4: And then you get a knock and everybody's what what was that?
Speaker 5: Could have been an elkcorn but then you got a response, and then you got that trill where whistle, then you got a response.
Speaker 4: That's whom we sided. Just have a little look to see.
Speaker 3: Going back to that point, I remember that there was a point where we were all stood in a line. The sound stopped working again behind the scenes moment everyone here we go. We all decided lads needed the toilet. The sound was working perfectly because Dad had the sound on and Brian just laughed as that off. At that point it was just funny. And see, guys, we have so many amazing moments. It was literally just that the rope it all switched off. I can remember me and you Chris were just like, why is this not working? Then I'll carry it until you can take it. Brian is Bobo has his thermal facing the tree line He swears a little bit and goes, what is that. I'm now stood like this close to him. We're now looking in front, and Boba goes, someone needs to go out there. This had just goes up and goes and it's me, Brian off you go, mate.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: As soon as Bobo turns around and asks who's going to go towards whatever this big heat signature is, I'm like, I'm going, dude, this is what I came for. At that point, that was the only mission that I had. Because I was a cop for sixteen years, I'm one of those people you get that fight or flight situation. I'm always running towards the gunfire, right, I'm the guy that's running into the gunfight, and if there's something out there that I came to see, I'm heading that direction. I immediately regretted it about twenty five yards into the woods.
Speaker 4: I'm having a lot set up what we were walking into to have this experience.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad you said that, Ryan. I've tried to talk about it once. We were able to talk about this a couple of months ago. There was so much dead fall, there was so much undergrowth, underbrush. It was just gnarly, dude. I don't know any other way to describe it other than just gnarly as hell. After all of the things that transpired over the course of this evening, we all went back out there in the middle of the day the next day and I was like, holy shit, how did I not break an ankle or a leg?
Speaker 3: We could have broken someone. Honestly, we were not too sure whether we could get cut there. Even Dad went, how the hell we're skipping forward it? But I am going to say, I will never forget that moment. I've got Chris's arm like this, But then my arm has got that down here and we're going up a ridge and I'm jumping over trees and I'm like, I'm ever going to break my arm or break my legs. We have to go, Mabe, we have to go. So no times we picked me up and we're over trees and we're over I'm not sure how either one of us fell down a hole. For those moment where Ryan falls over, and I've got to say I've never laughed so hard because that was just funny.
Speaker 5: While Sack was going on, we already had one bit where the ground was that rocking, and I think I'd stepped up about eighteen inches. You were hanging onto my arm and your dad was hanging on Because of that, it stopped, and then you too crushed into me.
Speaker 4: Then we go up a.
Speaker 5: Little further and everything's so pitched black, and I feel the tree trunk lying down come up against my hip and stummach and I stopped. You get at that moment like I know you two about the pile into the back of bed.
Speaker 4: I pretty cringe.
Speaker 5: I'm like, Oh, this is gonna absolutely just disintegrate into nothing.
Speaker 4: The sands.
Speaker 5: Of course of three people came over here just like clicking cigarette ashos ouything.
Speaker 3: I was like, thank you, you say, Dad asked me, and it was all the way up is on camera. He goes, you're right, mate, and that we're constantly asking each other are you okay? But then you fall over us. Brian, do you want to take Just before this happens, you and Chris went off. I was still with Ryan.
Speaker 4: I just want to pay Brian a compliment real quick too, because this is a key thing that I just realized in this talk. I have been in situations like this, from finding Bigfoot to my own journeys where there is something in the woods, but I've never gone at it with intensity. I maybe gently walk forward it. So I want to say, Brian, you're your training as a police officer and not having that normal fear that most of us do about the unknown. You led the charge, which is amazing because without you, I don't think y'all would have done what you're going to explain next. And all I knew was that you were not going to beat my ass up that mounth. That's all I know. You inspired me to do what I did. I wouldn't have done it if I didn't know you and Chris were making progress. So anyway, it started to jump ahead. But thank you for that. That training, I think is what got us to where we need to go. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So here I am before all of that happened. I'm walking towards this large heat signature that Daniel and Bobo are passing the thermo back and forth and looking at I can't see anything. It is pitch dark. We had had rained before that, there was no ambient light going on here, and we weren't using flashlights. So I'm walking out in the middle of the woods with a flashlight in my hand. Mind you, but I wasn't using it to get where I was, and you guys are directing me until I get out of your shut I'm probably thirty five yards in by myself at this point, and I'm nervous because I'm hearing something move. It did not sound huge at the time, but I heard something move, and I knew I was not alone in those woods. And one of the best moments of my life, frankly, was hearing Chris coming up behind me because he had enough. Ryan's been in there by himself long enough. I'm gonna come up behind him, and he come up behind me, and we were about to reconnect. But before that, I had heard this noise, and I was tracking this noise moving from my left to right, and I get up. It's not even a I can't even call it a game trail. It was just a little break in the underbrush, and I'm hearing this movement and I got a little nervous at that point because it was getting closer to me, and it sounded bigger than it did when it was a little farther away. I'm getting up to this point in the trail, we'll call it, and I'm hearing this movement and I'm like, okay, I've got to throw on my flashlight. And I threw my flashlight on, and I see this thing move across from left to right, step across the trail in front of me, maybe twenty five feet away from me, and I am like, holy shit. I see what looks like a conical head, no neck to speak of, just shoulders in the back. It's facing away from me, and it's crossing across the trail where I have my flashlight on shining it in this area. I've still get to go through all the audio because I had my audio recorded going at the time, but I think it was something like, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, I just saw a sasquatch walk across the trail twenty twenty five feet away from me. Obviously Chris is coming up at this point. He's understanding that something's going on. I just saw something. So Chris and I come back together, and I let you take it from there, Chris, because I'll be honest with you, my adrenaline was pumping at that point so much.
Speaker 3: Nice brother.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit of a blur at that point, but we did have some experiences together that I'm sure you can speak to from that point.
Speaker 5: Yep, just you were up to my left, probably twenty feet away from me.
Speaker 4: This is all on the audio.
Speaker 5: I start hearing things I've already said to Daniel, you need to get up here, man, because we're writing it. And it's like Ryan was explaining, all the hair on your arms is standing up, even on the legs.
Speaker 4: Everything you'd absolutely tingling.
Speaker 5: I start to hear to my right at twig snap, then the second one, and I'm like on the high alert looking that way. Then I hear the thumb, something like somebody jumped out of a tree and hit the ground and then brushed past the bush that was water laden. So I started talking this because it's hard to write it down and pitch black on the side of the mountain. You're like, I just saw across the tronal. I'm like, how can you?
Speaker 4: It's over here, and I click, there's more than one? What did we find out?
Speaker 5: There was definitely three because Bobo was still watching his and we don't walk past it.
Speaker 4: We probably walked by more. That's the great.
Speaker 5: When you go back through that footage, you've got very clearly us people all around on camera on the go pros lay up by torches and in the background there's two eyes looking now from behind the tree, and you're like, what the hell the eyes are like, they're this far apart. That's not a raccoon. I didn't see any raccoons there.
Speaker 3: I'm going to jump in there, mate, because as you are all aware, you never actually know what happened until you go back and look at that footage. Now, I've got to say I've seen the footage about four hundred times. I went back through it. I went, hold on a minute. That's a flash of light. As we were stood together, Brian was getting towards us, and you hear it here and breathing really loud. They Chris Is explained to us what they've just heard, and that was when myself, Ryan and Dad just got there. As Ryan's cam moved, there was ice going through the back. Now, that is a pivotal moment there that we didn't know that I was there, and we didn't actually look at that footage until I know, a month after. So there's stuff that was there without us even knowing it was there.
Speaker 5: I've got a still from down next to the trail. I think I think it's Brian. Obviously, I turned to talk to Brian. There's somebody down behind the tree looking out of us, right there on the trail.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous. So how many eyes were watching us.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get to the moment, the moment that I will always remember. We're walking. It was a little bit of a trail now, and we were all saying, look, all these trees are dead, and Ryan was kicking all the rotten roots down. I'm colorblind, so I can't say what color, but I was scanning my torch around. There's something around us, obviously because of what just happened, what's been around us at that point. It went from here to here within a matter of milliseconds. You see in the camera you've got Ryan falls behind Brian, Chriss is right next to me, and Dad's behind me, and we're all looking at this one direction and I'm like, oh my god, I have just seen something. Brian gonna say it, do you go ahead? Ryan's came moves behind him, and Brian then says, oh my god, it just moved across the duck in frail. And at that point Chris said it on our end and I am shouting on the top of my voice, go right, go Ryan go right and he runs up the hill. Ryan goes left, Brian goes straight up, and Ryan's I'm getting that before you. I grab cross his arm. That's by me and we are off light. The place is on fire behind us, so I'll pass it back.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And this is a moment that I could see people within our community being like, that's crazy. You don't run it big, But that's the dumbest thing. But that's where you have to take all your preconceived notions out and get rid of them, because no, this wasn't your normal, perfect looking for bigfoot scenario, right. This was literally a large group of us not hiding the fact that we were there and overly enthusiastic to have this happen. And it worked great because it was more about timing then, right, Not that I think you could ever be stealthy and sneak up on these things unless they were sleeping. Now, with that said, I am two people. I am a believer and an experiencer, and I am a filmmaker. In that moment, with that said, I am of two worlds, and I want to be an experiencer more than I want to be a filmmaker. Anybody that loves this would want that. But I will tell you what happened to me in that moment. We have two hundred thousand plus cameras on the trail with one of my best friends in the world and the guy he brought. They cannot enter these woods because, as Brian was explaining, this was the most burd and ridiculous place you would never hike. Not only would you never hike, you would never do a sprint up this crazy ravine with all this deadfault. You just wouldn't. But in that moment, he says, go, Here's why it was so beautiful for me. I've never been with a group when this happens, and I mean like a group thanks to Brian and Chris's bravery, which credit to their lives and the service that they've done. It created a different version of me. And we sprinted. Like Danny said, we sprinted now. The only difference was is I understood I was the only camera heading off into this nightmare scenario, too dark, too dangerous to everything, and I knew I had to film, so I never saw anything. I never saw it, and if and I did, it happened so fast because I was focused on them. I was focused on the team, so my camera you'll see it in it, but I didn't. I'm like the one that I would have thought I would have been so selfish in that moment. I really thought that was me, But it wasn't me. In that moment, I was just a team player making sure that I could capture it so these guys could have this like beautiful thing. It get me out of a few moments in hell, right, like maybe I'm on the fast track to heaven. L But in that moment and you said, go, all I knew and I joke, but all I knew is I was like Chris and Brian. He beat me to the top of that hill. It wasn't even they're going to see it. It was just day beat me to the top of the hill because I'll film, but I'm gonna get there. And we took off racing. And all I can tell you is, I hope all of you, in your journey to find big Foot, whatever you're looking for, you share a moment with people were suddenly we were like what were we were like mountain climbing athletes all of a sudden. Well so anyway, that's just my two cents. I was filming, and I made sure to be there for the team at the top of that hill. Yeah, I'm so happy.
Speaker 3: At that point we got to the top.
Speaker 4: I was there first.
Speaker 3: But everyone who has seen what has come out myself RPG, Chris, my Dad, Craig Bonnett have released a production company. I bet you now know why we name that company SVS. Summit View Studios because at that point we got to the top. I was below with Chris. Chris picked me up. Chris could have broken my bones because we were hugging each other so much. It was amazing. We never thought anything like this would happen. One of the most special moments in that documentary. Everyone keeps saying that this doctor about me, It is about the journey. That endbit is about Brian, because that endbit is gold you at the end of that documentary. Brian is fantastic. And the moment I saw that footage, mate, and I showed that to you, Me and Dad watched you. That was one of the most magical moments watching you watch yourself on there, because that was fantastic, and Ryan filming you was also fantastic. And I will never ever forget that moment where you and Chris hug and even Chris cried at that moment. I then think at that moment when we hugged Brian, that was one of the best moments of all. We have been now bonded as a team that we will never ever forget Brian, Ryan and Chris. Am I right in saying that what happened on top of the hill was so brilliant. I think Brian, your reaction really made that documentary, which was fantastic. You are definitely a superstarman.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more Sasquat Jalousy. We'll be right back after these messages. The only thing that I did was have a natural reaction to what we had all experienced, because when you work with a team like we have here, it's not just a team, that's a family. I have become so close with you guys. I consider you all my family. Family's not just what you're born into, it's what you decide and choose to be your family. I have chosen that hands down from you guys. So it was just a natural experience. There was a lot of adrenaline. I think somebody said it earlier in the chat.
Speaker 4: There was a lot of.
Speaker 1: Adrenaline pumping it will make you do things you wouldn't normally do. That's when I'm blaming it on because I cried like a baby.
Speaker 3: I love who's just said it.
Speaker 1: I will say this. One of the first things Ryan asked me was, how are you going to respond when people say they don't believe you? Or how do you respond to people that may doubt what you saw. My reaction was, I don't give a shit what other people think. We know what we just experienced together. And the second part of that was immediately guilt for me. And I've shared this with you privately, it's probably on film in the documentary. I had doubted some of the things that we experienced that night collectively. I saw self illuminating eyes during that experience before we charged up that heel, and I can tell you now that's something that I had doubted so many people in the past, and I never should have done that, And it took me experience in that for myself. So that was a very emotional thing because I went back to probably a thousand people at this point I've interviewed, and so many people had those experiences and shared them with me, and I felt like such an ass because I didn't believe them. I was having this moment of I've just had the greatest thing ever happened to me that I never thought would ever happened in a million years. But I'm conflicted. I have this dichotomy of doubting the people that have come before me, and I think that's something that was very powerful that I took away from it, and it really changed. That moment changed me as a person in so many ways, not just a person, but as a podcaster and an investigator and a researcher that looks into the subject very seriously. It changed the way that I approached the subject and the people that have those experiences. Moving forward, I'm not falling for everything everybody says, hook line and Sinker. I'm still very skeptical, but it really opened me up to all of the experiences that people have and they may not be very similar to what we had, but it's still their experience. So it was literally, hands down a life changing experience and I would not have wanted to experience it with anybody other than the people that were there to experience it.
Speaker 3: And that line was set on camera, and that is magical because that is one of the last lines that is said in the docs of Brian. Well done, and Chris says to me every day, do you keep thinking about what happened on that hill? It is something that we will never forget.
Speaker 5: I'm in the mountainous area that maybe mountain seem ways both covering forest, and that I have a different perspective when I'm walking through the forest now, like it's given up one of his secrets to me, which is very difficult to really explain what that means. Genuinely, you have a little warm feeling inside you smile knowingly at the forest because it's given up one of his secrets there. It's very difficult to plund the words, but that's the truth. Such a big passion of mind, the hike in the forest and on the mountain sides, and.
Speaker 4: Now it's different. Each time I go out, it's a little bit different. And don't think Brian was the only one who was emotional at the top of that mountain. This young man over here was also very emotional. I'm talking about Chris. Chris is very humble. He's been at this arguably longer than all of us, and for him to have that moment at the top and Chris I would say is a man's man. He's not going to emote as much as the rest of us, but he was very much one hundred and ninety percent alive, just like we all were. Once again, it was electric.
Speaker 3: Chris. I've got to say, mate, I've known both you and Brian a very long time. I say this once a week that we had no idea when you've first met me, and when I first met you and we had that wonderful conversation, we didn't realize what was going to happen. Because you have gone from doing single research just enjoy yourself to now becoming part of this theme that we've built together. I think that is also very powerful, whether you're with us all the time or not, because I know that you're rerevisit it was amazing to have you on that hill as well as the rest of us.
Speaker 4: There are a lot of wonderful documentaries about Bigfoot, wonderful shows, podcasts and everything, But ask yourself, of all the ones you've spared witnessed to, how many of them take you to the moment when they actually have it, not telling a story years ago, but being with them in the moment they have this life redefining moment for themselves. The beauty of this dark is you're going to get it. You're going to be there at the summit with us.
Speaker 3: Ryan. I'm also going to revert to a moment where you got very emotional as well, where we come down from the hill. You repeated the words You've tried very hard to find your group, to find your tribe and your team. None of that would have happened without you. This group wouldn't be together without you being part of this theme.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much. Yeah, guys, that was I don't know, it's just a dream. I go back to what I said. I've traveled. I've gone around the world twice, man, but I have the same problem every time as I sit in this spot with this beautiful vista, and all I want to do is share it with you. It's the only thing negative about the moment is that it's just for me. And this is one of the very few moments in my life where I shared it with people. That's why it's so profound to me. I know what happened. I know, like I said, it was heaven on Earth, Christmas morning, your greatest birthday ever, falling in love, whatever you want to equate it to you. We were there and we stood on that summit and we felt it as family, and yeah, that's that kind of bonding moment that you hope everybody has the people they loved.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's magical. I want to address this question, guys. We have held this in since last August and even last April, and Brian had the pleasure I got to say it was a fantastic podcast to release that for the first time. I think it was Wednesday that we got the go to say and we were so excited that we wanted to get as a team together and actually say this. The actual documentary release date is going to be later this year. We don't know exactly when that release date is going to be, but as soon as we know, you guys will know once we have a release date on the stock. So there is one point that hasn't been brought up. I believe we're talking to mainly the Bigfoot community here, but every other community out in the world, autism, family, everything else. That's what this dock is. And at this point I'm going to bring this poster back up because we have an act. She said a lot about this poster and that has been on purpose. But this quote here says he was looking for the big man and he found a bigger fa family. Now, I don't even know if you guys have read that line properly or just looked at the cool, badass Bigfoot. That is the actual story is that we have come together as a group of family. That's what is brought together. That is the true meaning of that dot. Yes, there is some pretty awesome moments about Bigfoot, but it's also about the journey of autism as well, which means anyone in the autism community as well. That's a very important thing about this dock. It's the journey of this group growing. I just think it is one badass doc. Unfortunately, our other guest, as you might know, was Roni le Blanc. That is coming on. He may still come on. We don't know. He may pop up in May. At the end of this month, we are going to have a fantastic conference here in the UK. We have built this conference. Yeah, there have been so many ups and downs in it. We have some very special things lined up for you. I'm not gonna name what, but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. At this conference, we have Ronning Blanc and someone named RPG. We're gonna have Brian King shop come on virtually. He won't actually be at the conference, but we will have you there on virtuine.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to and I can't wait.
Speaker 4: There are any Angel investors that want a last minute plane tickets so he can come on out.
Speaker 3: That would be unbelievable too, Everyone out there, I have really enjoyed this podcast, and I'm so glad that we did it in style, and we came back a year later to explain this story from Sasquatch. Go to see Mythical Legends podcast Summit View Studios. Thank you so much, we love you, and we're out. They say you don't have a go, but you guess say the world happen.
Speaker 6: Said step.
Speaker 7: Chid, this Chid, that Chid, everything, Call me, ride back, Ride back the joy for me.
Speaker 3: Enjoy, stay right there.
Speaker 7: Come it right away. Still sat still USTs, games, still stays
Speaker 6: States and Thames still used the st