Speaker 1: Hmm, what is up?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the show today. My name is Jake Hudson. By the way, I's today melcol for you guys. I always try to get uploaded. What's up? What ante? Hey?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: H comen?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: What is up?
Speaker 5: How is everybody doing?
Speaker 6: By the girl just stare?
Speaker 7: It was working.
Speaker 8: Where Oh yeah, let's.
Speaker 4: Want break baby days put that actually was gods in school?
Speaker 2: Okay start By the way, I thought cold.
Speaker 4: I thought cold that those other kids were worse, raise raising the worst.
Speaker 9: And they can't say.
Speaker 2: Work a name day h they are.
Speaker 8: They?
Speaker 10: Y y'all ain't gatty a hundred skin?
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 10: My god, la, yes, I got girl. Well you live people got on wine bag the rise the way.
Speaker 11: It work?
Speaker 2: No, oh well I'm blve right now. Yeah, what's up guys?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 12: Guys?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Something is?
Speaker 1: What is.
Speaker 12: M?
Speaker 2: What's up? And M?
Speaker 8: Name name?
Speaker 4: Not what women name.
Speaker 6: Name?
Speaker 8: Thank?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yea thanks you favorite?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 2: What's up? The house?
Speaker 13: The room?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What's up? M?
Speaker 7: Yeah my name?
Speaker 4: Well, y'all know about the guys, I don't what's.
Speaker 8: That you have a name that young guys, don't you think?
Speaker 1: Kay?
Speaker 2: L so eh.
Speaker 1: Um, yeah, why think why they don't hurt.
Speaker 8: If you know anything like you do? When do you fingal brace and brain mental be ever give live be.
Speaker 3: Why why.
Speaker 8: I think?
Speaker 2: But if you.
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But yeah, but.
Speaker 8: Where happened when like?
Speaker 3: Oh I think?
Speaker 13: How you got any flands.
Speaker 8: Work?
Speaker 2: What's up her house? Everyone?
Speaker 8: Dab attle? You got any food of.
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 8: Yah?
Speaker 1: Yah?
Speaker 7: Yeah we gread?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh m.
Speaker 7: Right then you mus.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 13: Yes, okay, no moment?
Speaker 8: Oh right you look at how in morning? See weird?
Speaker 12: I mean.
Speaker 14: H run out the.
Speaker 8: Mom right yeah, I said, you know me if you like, thank my mom.
Speaker 13: And a tom get right out im?
Speaker 8: And why you think dog or the names had play fo you tell them.
Speaker 6: Might be like you yeah, mumley the ummah.
Speaker 7: Green mumma and my mom.
Speaker 13: Oops hey mumma not yes mumow.
Speaker 2: Hey, don't touch it up. I'm sending you. Yeah, what's up? Yes, ye.
Speaker 8: Right right.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Let them up.
Speaker 2: Open droop, turn up the off the water please what you're doing? You get the up shoot, eat the bathroom, get the mob out the bucket.
Speaker 14: And then I didn't use the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Oh wow fluck oh what we flucking?
Speaker 3: Ee?
Speaker 5: Kay is right?
Speaker 2: Somebody that falls you don't my name?
Speaker 6: Okay ten six?
Speaker 2: Hu get out and walk?
Speaker 8: Really would.
Speaker 13: The U?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 13: What long?
Speaker 2: I h.
Speaker 6: A yeah?
Speaker 2: And you get long with this is.
Speaker 4: You leave right long?
Speaker 14: You ain't a bad bob?
Speaker 8: Get out here, you leave right a long?
Speaker 4: They it ain't trouble you miss to day girl.
Speaker 2: You ain't her dad bob?
Speaker 8: Why you left a jam? Doort?
Speaker 4: I don't tell the lady kids a long?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Kay e?
Speaker 13: M hm?
Speaker 2: Y's what's up guys? Hou is everyone doing today? I hope everyone is in safe it sam? I don't think we'll get it?
Speaker 9: Go go want to go?
Speaker 4: You wanna go?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 4: We don't want to go?
Speaker 2: You want it? I'm okay.
Speaker 1: Do right?
Speaker 13: Mhm?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 1: Guys? What's up?
Speaker 2: You go quip a meeting of babis? What upon it? Where we're uh it's over there. It's too hot today.
Speaker 8: H m hm.
Speaker 2: Grant, that's that's weird.
Speaker 14: That's weird.
Speaker 3: Make you think you as a fall ye know?
Speaker 1: That's great?
Speaker 4: And you got a moms and Drayton.
Speaker 2: Yeah you tay faically.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you're about the most their home that they get killed.
Speaker 3: What do you think about that?
Speaker 8: One of those is last said?
Speaker 6: And then something that proposed to be does and.
Speaker 3: The last bird does? What's the last bird?
Speaker 8: What does they do?
Speaker 13: What one.
Speaker 8: Ship?
Speaker 2: When?
Speaker 4: What's the job in ju bies?
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 3: Know, I haven't I remember when?
Speaker 4: No when no girls and.
Speaker 9: You anything that anything?
Speaker 6: Uh dn TV group?
Speaker 8: Uh all kids?
Speaker 3: Then you get big your boat group, but they want to don't do anything about might have a child? See all the afore work.
Speaker 9: And yeah.
Speaker 11: Working o.
Speaker 2: Some one?
Speaker 4: Did you go there?
Speaker 13: Do you know.
Speaker 4: The different aber y PSI? Please three about christ fifty?
Speaker 3: Uh uh uh?
Speaker 8: Well you're.
Speaker 9: Kind they.
Speaker 4: They said earlier twas the girls you know, yeah, yeah, alright, you're about begin to type whole lot?
Speaker 11: Yeah you.
Speaker 13: Pain me?
Speaker 4: Okay, good? That was I just I wouldn't don't tell you this, but that was the first.
Speaker 3: Time I'd ever known draft.
Speaker 4: Or by the way, when you you said, hey, y'all like grow up back something back door? Like hi, what do you what did you job on the tame?
Speaker 8: Or did that?
Speaker 2: Uh? Hey? By the way, I wanna say something.
Speaker 4: I wish y'all hadn't launched or it would they I would like to say that building then O buildings?
Speaker 3: Is that golden.
Speaker 4: The the group?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yes, yes, bill. Hey, hey, hey, can I show you something? This is this is the new l so sorry sorry lay for a stream yard they put the chap don't see you because I don't have the camera head. What happened? Hey?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 2: Do you do you have money for windows? Today? You gotta cook? She bring no hamburg Bring some hamburg meat? All right? I didn't see some hamburgers. Oh, by the way, can't say something.
Speaker 4: The reason why I used that code?
Speaker 2: I have this.
Speaker 4: Boys like my pride, try to.
Speaker 3: Yay?
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 3: He yeah, the the A one.
Speaker 2: One of those one names.
Speaker 4: Kay And then uh think.
Speaker 6: I didn't try anything yet that faining on out?
Speaker 9: Are you thea s?
Speaker 4: They they have the FSI uh hockey then as monkies m cheans? Did you make with the e just other? Idn I yet still pay?
Speaker 6: Reb?
Speaker 4: Did they ever one that the digger or the day? The more that pays when they get back pad what you did? At times think twenty yeah, that's it, and then the real I should well, I should have been a shoot ball.
Speaker 3: I should have involved in on research ball.
Speaker 4: Balling up pumps to pat they think, pas, what do you guys that come?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hey, so in the finteeen y e prutts is the fibulclude the two women.
Speaker 3: Or wood one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to make a uh how you make a work for me?
Speaker 4: But I wanna say.
Speaker 2: Something to you.
Speaker 4: By the way, I have Uh, I have a lot of money right down, sir.
Speaker 3: And I just I just I just kind of a like money.
Speaker 4: Why I I have you take in plas uh.
Speaker 3: H h uh like uh the live like pop.
Speaker 14: And you I your one say it and uh, I just I I don't I came wrong, But I'm so grateful.
Speaker 4: That people wanted to don't do a door walks about anything?
Speaker 3: Al the shirt in what No, don't another tid you take proba? What about him in some last year?
Speaker 4: They don't get a buck all the top the doll hill is that? Don't like these figures? I hope you took about says sure, I get it. It's the biggest ever Bonny wolf Burg and your buck wolves bumper. Yeah, you can put up somewhere that local or if you have a street printer, if we just get on and say you can be local. I get everybody moves from some blubbles falls.
Speaker 8: Oh she said that on fun.
Speaker 4: Let's take that day.
Speaker 10: That that on the check.
Speaker 14: Uh, that'll wert ye a name.
Speaker 8: I think your name.
Speaker 4: I agree vers did see is It's like how words that I have as refer because the the ones.
Speaker 6: That giant don't.
Speaker 4: I I can't have it to stell people.
Speaker 3: Who go to see home finished you. I wanna have some some mocoay in and have a special trains know about my rivers. By the way, I want like you, any dis group to SPECIs become a call in the tracks. I think it's the tracks that I or my annosition.
Speaker 8: Ever uh.
Speaker 3: For a cover of the don'ta kind of.
Speaker 6: Tha see any of you?
Speaker 4: Okay, there's one one of the copa cops when one did that to the best be like the biggest thing the me has to see, like.
Speaker 3: The first card the works you love to be through about you love facts?
Speaker 2: I know by the way, I know that you're trying to cool off.
Speaker 1: Yeah right.
Speaker 2: Uh oh u m h.
Speaker 6: Actually okay?
Speaker 8: Should Oh what's up?
Speaker 2: What is up?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 2: Actually? Brother, read the rules. Read the rules. Guys. If you've come into my chat and try to know, no solicitation please, okay, no solicitation. I'm not on I'm not on telegram. I am not on on telegram. For people to.
Speaker 9: Hm.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's there's another one that I have to get rid of. Ben another one Ben h These damn bots. What's up, guys?
Speaker 1: Mhm hm.
Speaker 2: Yo and the other one? Who is it? Oh?
Speaker 9: Chrishan, the Dan, Chrishan, the Dan.
Speaker 2: Hey, by the way, you're the reason why I had this.
Speaker 9: What's that?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 9: Why can't I can you hear me? I can hear you. Usually I could just hear myself. It sounds very low. Hold on, yeah, okay, there we go. It was my headphones. How are you, jake?
Speaker 2: Someone's one. Someone's asking me to post something. Oh, no, I'm I'm gonna send it to myself. Hold on, Uh, I'm doing okay, nice? Nice, you know. I'm there's so someone, a friend of mine is asking me to do something. So what I'm doing, I'm sending it to myself. So I so I'm sending it to my to my Google boys.
Speaker 9: I got you, I got you.
Speaker 2: Oh. By the way, I'm freaking a strawberry lemonade from Wendy's.
Speaker 9: Oh, I'm drinking a little of coffee from wah wah. You guys have over there. No, oh, you're missing out.
Speaker 2: By the way, that's what I love about sir. How do you like the new the new layout of uh of the thing where we have your chat box right there?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think it looks great. You got the HW all the way out, You got your cash app? What is that QR code?
Speaker 2: I'm not the only one that does that, Jesse. By the way, Uh punches live today?
Speaker 9: Oh punchy TV. Yeah nice nice. I'm actually gonna go live in a little bit myself. Why well, I'm sorry, I'm eating. Uh I shouldn't be eating on your No.
Speaker 2: Worry about listen. I I ate last night. Oh when we so oh you was here last night when we had the uh Jacob Waters versus Ava?
Speaker 9: Oh nice? Nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I was actually supposed to have Ava on my stream today but uh, she never hit me back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh no.
Speaker 1: She.
Speaker 2: I just want to sell you something. I just want to say that I do appreciate you coming on the shows and stuff and being part of my community and and all that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Jake, I'm not part of the dabble verse. I'm part of the h W O. Make sure that I'm clear on that. So wait, Alva and somebody who went out Jacob Water.
Speaker 2: Jacob Water went at it with her over what some of us, but I wanna. I just want to tell you, did you see the mug shot of a.
Speaker 15: No, but you didn't tell me what alva and.
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 2: Uh went into a Christian debate. Ah, you know so because dude, you're aaronlt I gotta I'm gonna find this dude. His skin was, his face was red.
Speaker 9: Oh do you have his smug shot?
Speaker 2: I'm getting it. I have to find it.
Speaker 15: I actually don't think I know how he looks.
Speaker 2: He looks like he looks like a nerd oh.
Speaker 9: Shot fired.
Speaker 2: By the way, So, uh was it you or by the way, yeah, was you the one that we talked about Pappy Lim Yes, yes, dude, that that show was a was something that I've been remembering that show for a while. But the thing was for me was to me, they don't so a lot of the kids that watched like the show now they still realize that it's sorry trying. Oh god. So they just put on the Uncle Rico show, but they dressed up and Aaron as h H. Hitler.
Speaker 9: That's controversial.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, Aaron put taken out of restraint order against Ni Ricata.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's a lot of uh, a lot of mud being slung over there.
Speaker 2: Good old John DiCaprio went back to dot the muckshot as his profile picture.
Speaker 9: That's why I just stay out of all the trouble, you know. Oh, shout outs to Terry Strange in the chat. The chat here, it's all there.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm trying to get this photo for us, so damn it. Ah, uh trying to get this uh photo mcgrabb at dagnam.
Speaker 9: At, son of a biscuit.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's freezing up.
Speaker 9: Ah, I'm gonna look it up. I can look it up if you want. I don't know where I find it. Where do you find that? Aaron? And what is his name?
Speaker 15: M Hold.
Speaker 2: It's still Toe Morning Show, Steel Toe.
Speaker 15: Mugshot. I feel like that's gonna bring up some weird stuff.
Speaker 8: Ah.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I do think I see it here.
Speaker 2: Trying to find this damn light video.
Speaker 9: He kind of looks like Jared from Subway Disgrace post podcaster arrested after nude photo scandal.
Speaker 2: Is that it was one of them.
Speaker 9: Oh, I gonna pull up the news story here if you want. Oh, if you can, yeah, of course, hold on, let me share the screen. Make sure I'm not showing any messages again, thanks for saving me.
Speaker 2: On that one. All right, all right, this is the Oh, this is the daily mail.
Speaker 9: Yes, Sorr, I'm.
Speaker 15: Gonna pull it down. Jesus, all these ads, my god.
Speaker 2: Hold on. Uh this so this is not the most that I was talking about. This is the first.
Speaker 15: Oh, there's more than one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got arrested again. Uh, he violated his He he violated him, He violated He wasn't supposed to talk about the victim on his show.
Speaker 4: And he did.
Speaker 9: What a dummy?
Speaker 2: So wait, what what?
Speaker 15: What is the nude photo scandal he sent us? Did he send a picture?
Speaker 2: Here's the thing he's sent up, so go up top. The first thing you showed, uh showed Gino Pisconti. It showed Aaron with Gina there. He Aaron sent Aaron, who's the guy with the phone in the hand, sent a nude photo of knit Ricato's wife, miss Catla Ricado Briccatta, to Gino Pisconti, who is in the on the other other person.
Speaker 9: And this is the moment that it happened right here. Yeah, okay, and then they wait, how did he come in possession of the photo.
Speaker 2: Because him and his wife That's what I'm telling you about the one.
Speaker 15: Yeah, he looks like a fucking lobster.
Speaker 2: At the So hey, how much do you think that sign cost him, the one that he uses this one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Uh probably I'd say maybe one hundred and fifty something like that.
Speaker 2: Why because he says that someone bought that for him.
Speaker 15: I guess it's possible.
Speaker 9: I think signs like that go for like I was gonna get like a sign made for for Misfit Nation, which I still might, but I wanted something a little less like generic like that looks like he sells steel toe boots.
Speaker 2: Terror says, he looks like a doorc.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it looks like he's opening up like a local shoes shoe store.
Speaker 2: All right, So let me explain this. They were so April in Kate, So Aaron and April were swinging with Kayla and Nick and then Aaron's ex wife, the Great Ashley the Rue. If you ever watched Chad Show, he always promotes the book to Ashley's book. Sorry, uh, you can take it down.
Speaker 9: Now, Okay.
Speaker 15: I was just gonna like, look at the story. I think you have to. You have to take it down.
Speaker 2: No, you have to, because I'm not sharing it.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but you're you're streaming. I mean you're okay, I could do stop screen.
Speaker 9: Got it.
Speaker 2: Right now? I am a bato because I'm drinking a strawberry uh, strawberry lemonade from Wendy's.
Speaker 15: I gotta say, Jake, you abe, but it was.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, you know, you know, I I love that people want to act like that. He that's so, here's the thing. You can I say something? You know, A year ago I told him, I keep telling I kept telling him to shut up about Nick and Kayla in April, but that he wouldn't listen to me. Guess what hashtag Jake was right exactly?
Speaker 15: Hashtag should have listened to Jake Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hashtag misfit Nation Yeah.
Speaker 9: Hashtag misfit Nation thinks Aaron should have listened to Jake Hudson.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I want to ask this one question. You know, I feel like done a lot of people that are so, what is the big beautiful bill.
Speaker 15: It's a lot to unpack. Basically, it's like the.
Speaker 9: Child tax Crewit it's not really mostly about taxes, tax cuts, all that type of shit. But I guess the big thing is that they're mad because he's cutting medicaid a little bit and putting that money into other things. And he's also cutting a lot of social programs, welfare program stuff like that. Yeah, well it's really cutting it for people who can actually go out and work work. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I don't I don't believe like you'll be affected by that, Jake.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. It's like people who I can't work. It's like you think that you think that I can work a normal job, and and with my stutter and you're and you know, I've had doctors tell me that I could. I have health issues. I've had people tell me, oh, your thumb and stuff. But sometimes I'm good and sometimes I feel like crap.
Speaker 9: I see. It's like the consistency of like how you how you feel when you say feel are you saying when you say you feel like crap?
Speaker 15: Is that like physically or mentally?
Speaker 2: Physically?
Speaker 13: Ah?
Speaker 9: I see?
Speaker 2: And you know that's the reason why I'm usually when I'm sitting when I'm like sometimes when I'm like wanting to I you know, when I'm standing up and stuff, I have a hard time try to do stuff.
Speaker 9: Ah, what's wrong? Like physically is it is it like a neurological kind of thing. What's going on?
Speaker 2: I'll show you, by the way, I look what shirt I'm wearing.
Speaker 9: Ironically, Yeah, I like that you wear the enemy shirt. It's it's almost intimidating, the torch. But you like the other guy though, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big fan of I'm not a big fan of Baron. His merch is comfortable.
Speaker 9: For comfort.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, I want to say that I love that now that I love that. People A lot of times when you watch like shows, you're you're gonna get some bullship. Oh did you know that? Did do you know? Did you know that w g N Uh? W g N is now w G in America or w GN superstation is now known as News Nation.
Speaker 15: Kidding me?
Speaker 9: That's big news. Wasn't that like?
Speaker 15: Uh, WGN wasn't an affiliate of Turner.
Speaker 2: Right, No, it was. It was an affiliate of a tribute.
Speaker 15: I think only thought that because they were using the term superstation.
Speaker 2: I know that was a no no no.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 11: So here's the thing.
Speaker 2: There was two superstations. There was a w TBS over in Atlanta and WGN WGN. Uh you actually you know what what I used to watch on there A lot is at like from seven to nine they was showed to Beverly Hill. From seven to eight, they'll show two episodes of the Beverly Hill Billies.
Speaker 9: Awesome. I wasn't a big fan of Beverly Hillbillies, but I always thought TBS was the first station to coin channel to coin superstation.
Speaker 2: They ironically the uh w G was now here's the thing now they're doing.
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 2: They have so many stations. There's a lot of stations now that I remember when I was a kid watching that. I remember watching Audience, you know, discovered uh direct TV's channel. What they had like it was a music station. It was like it was a gift to subscribers of Discovery, not Discovery direct TV what I want and also Audience. I didn't even know it shut down.
Speaker 9: I didn't know either. Like I said, I completely unplugged them. I'm just streaming everything now. It's like there's not even a need for cable anymore.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know Fox Reality changed.
Speaker 9: Fox. I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 2: It was a it was a reality channel that Fox made. Oh that's some world order and no maga. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 2: What's up mumbling Nick Hey.
Speaker 15: Nick hey, Nick.
Speaker 9: I'll be doing a stream in a little while and we'll be sort of it was supposed to be Ava coming on, but if you want to jump in, you can.
Speaker 2: Oh. By the way, did you see uh, by the way, did you see some of the things that have you ever watched Local Love?
Speaker 15: I just saw that Maga Rastafarian, so say again, sorry.
Speaker 2: Love, it's a uh keeam star has a show with a boogie with boogie two nine eight.
Speaker 9: No, I don't know.
Speaker 15: I don't know any of those people I've heard local I know that name.
Speaker 9: Sorry that lemonade man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's also it's also been one of it's it's been one of those days.
Speaker 9: I feel you.
Speaker 2: The heat, the heat makes you want to like dance.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it is it hot over over there?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: And then am I Crooked Letter crookeet.
Speaker 2: Letter their hump back. But but I I wish that a lot of people. So I want to say that I've been like trying to do other stuff. I've been I've been acting like you know. And by the way, it's been one of those days where I would like to kunder a rock because it's feeling.
Speaker 11: I feel like that I I want to like crawl, draw.
Speaker 2: Rock for the next two days because it's gonna be Ba bang ban for the next two days.
Speaker 9: What do you mean?
Speaker 15: What do you mean that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 15: Fireworks? Oh you don't like fireworks?
Speaker 2: Uh, that's I don't like them.
Speaker 9: I hate them too loud? Yes, I see, I see.
Speaker 15: Why don't you just throw on some headphones and just kind of relax.
Speaker 2: Let messon O.
Speaker 15: Was it like loud noises?
Speaker 9: Yes? Yeah, yeah, I feel you on that. Like I hate loud music now, I just can't stand it.
Speaker 15: Does that bother you? Loud music?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Loud bar works? Because every time I actually have done streams where I'm every few every time about done streams where on like Fourth of July or on New Year's where I've had every few minutes, got startled because they were shooting firecrackers.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the fireworks don't bother me so much. It's like other other things. But yeah, you know, you gotta it is what it is, Jake. It's one of those things you gotta kind of just put up with. You can't stop people from celebrating Fourth of July. Yeah, you got you got some.
Speaker 15: Headphones, noise cancelation headphones, throwing a movie.
Speaker 2: By the way. By the way, is so I have I have somebody. Let's talk about a banana where how about a banana with a sombrero wearing a mustache.
Speaker 9: Oh that's silly, what a good gag.
Speaker 2: How about how about let's talk about.
Speaker 15: Oh Opie and uh not Anthony.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the guys, the guy. Here's the thing. Opie has to pay this guy to be his friend. Is this real?
Speaker 15: He really does.
Speaker 2: Ron is the waiter over, He does the ron the waiter thing. He does ron the waiter thing at the at the beer garden.
Speaker 9: And he's like a legit waiter. That's where Opie discovered this guy. Now, is this guy ron the waiter? Is he like entertaining or funny at all?
Speaker 2: He's not funny. This guy's bunny.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Oop cheers. By the way, I've made a believe in Joe Hendry song.
Speaker 9: Did you let me hear it?
Speaker 16: Stop?
Speaker 2: He's console.
Speaker 6: So hendres so.
Speaker 8: Sing He's.
Speaker 16: So from grass most to sup Flexis's coming off the status tall and we have a fall.
Speaker 2: I also met pretty good cook So I met Comia's cooks.
Speaker 9: That was almost like queen esque where the jokes there's a show that runs off rude.
Speaker 6: The jummy is true.
Speaker 16: There was free cracking up, just swear see Gus, guys.
Speaker 15: Spending, Who's Coomia's cooks.
Speaker 2: Christie Mayor, Carl Hamburger, Frank Pelagrino, Eric Nagel, the people that were Gino Pisconti.
Speaker 9: How did Hamburger get pulled into that? Uh?
Speaker 2: It was it was our boy, Chad, Chad Lee.
Speaker 15: Okay, it was like a show.
Speaker 9: Hold on, yes, wait, who is that again?
Speaker 2: That's Ted Zumac.
Speaker 15: Huh hmm. It's not quite landing, not quite landing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm stupid. Hey do you do you? When is your show? Tonight?
Speaker 9: Should be starting?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Relatively soon. I gotta get ahold of a skrill? Actually, oh pretty soon. Squill's on his way.
Speaker 2: I was waiting there.
Speaker 15: Yep, yeap.
Speaker 9: What are you doing tonight? You're doing another stream?
Speaker 2: I mean you're doing it from at your house?
Speaker 15: Yeah, my studio?
Speaker 2: So uh so you guys don't do it in two studios. He doesn't do from his studio.
Speaker 9: Sometimes he does, but not tonight, like last night, we did it in in the studio.
Speaker 15: Like we do it here.
Speaker 2: You guys live in the same uh place.
Speaker 15: Yeah, we're like Burton Ernie. I'm kidding.
Speaker 9: We he he lives. We live in the same area. Let's say, well he lives a little further away. But you know, but we we grew up, uh in the same neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Y you guys used to do show? You guys do show different? Like I didn't realize that that was in the same studio.
Speaker 15: Yeah yeah, Oh you always thought we were in separate rooms.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh no, no, I thought you he was at his house. He was at your studio. Yeah.
Speaker 15: Every once in a while we do that, but you can usually tell.
Speaker 9: Because like he what was I gonna say? His background is a little different when he's at home. Are you do you do you play video games?
Speaker 2: Jake? I? I have, I played. I have a Steam account.
Speaker 15: Ah, but you don't play games anymore.
Speaker 2: Don't have a computer. I don't have a computer that could play it. I see Britt Baker wants to leave a.
Speaker 1: E W.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean I think she probably wants to uh go to WWE. No.
Speaker 2: Uh uh, I'm losing you.
Speaker 9: Hello, can you hear me? Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 9: Gamn at, I can hear you, Jake?
Speaker 2: Sorry, these headphones, Yeah, I can hear you.
Speaker 9: Good, give me.
Speaker 2: Talk to the audience.
Speaker 9: Hey, audience, Britt Baker apparently wants to leave a w According to my sources, I say, she just goes back to being a dentist. Is she a real dentist?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Do you hear me? Yeah? Alright, I'm switching.
Speaker 9: Jake in the middle of uh little technical difficulties on Jake's side. No big deal, guys, we all go through it.
Speaker 13: Well.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think Brett Baker should go back to being a dentist because, uh, she's not entertaining or very talented.
Speaker 2: Can you hear me?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 15: I can hear you.
Speaker 2: All right. I just those headphones just died. Oh those headphones I've had. But what's up? Guys?
Speaker 9: How is everybody doing Somehow you sound like clearer? Are you on a different mike?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm using my new heads at the one that I'm using, the ones that my boy Peepsie bought me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you should wear you should use those though. You sound way better, Like I feel like I'm listening to a different Jake now.
Speaker 2: Can you hear me now?
Speaker 9: Yeah, like better than I ever have. Hey, please please use those headphones from now on because I like hearing you all right, you won't get cut off as much either, I promise. Mh wow, it's crazy. It's like when Kevin Castle switched from the phone.
Speaker 2: Kevin Castle.
Speaker 15: Yeah, peace God rest his soul.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, uh so, I wanna, I wanna. I want to ask this one question. Yeah, who who? Who's better? Miami or Orlando?
Speaker 15: And what basketball?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I'm not a big basketball guy. I'll be honest, but I guess i'd have to go to Miami.
Speaker 15: I don't know. It's like a new ambiance.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And by the way, uh uh scroll Kio is gonna be there shortly?
Speaker 9: Yep? Yep?
Speaker 2: Is he gonna be there before? Is he gonna show up William when We're love?
Speaker 15: It's possible. It's possible. It depends on how long you're staying on.
Speaker 2: You only got twenty two followers?
Speaker 15: Oh me? Yeah, it's weird on Rumble right, Yeah, yeah, that's on the channel.
Speaker 9: The other one has I think like a hundred and something, but that's on the It's it's weird how Rumble is.
Speaker 15: There's a channel and then there's a main page.
Speaker 2: Does he know that You're love.
Speaker 9: Squirrel?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 15: I don't.
Speaker 9: I don't think so. I'm gonna text him right now, see where you is?
Speaker 5: H yeah, h.
Speaker 9: Yeah. But we were talking about you, uh yesterday after the show. So we're gonna we're gonna have you on to do that interview.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Me and you will set it up and we'll figure out when.
Speaker 6: Yah.
Speaker 15: Oh thank you. I saw you shared a share my channels there.
Speaker 2: Share your channel. Yeah. I want to I want to say that. I just want to say that a lot of So yesterday during the show yesterday, my niece tells me, Hey, I need you to need your help. Come out the back door, go out, go out the front door to go out to go to the back I'm like, oh great, what did she do now? But she actually wanted to show me the there. So I live in a trailer park. Don't judge me. No one's judging I live in I live in the hood. And they so they took out a piece of land and put a dollar general. Then they're they're they're they're taking out the building and putting apart art bits.
Speaker 9: Ah building some projects.
Speaker 2: I hope it's not a life check property.
Speaker 13: What is that?
Speaker 2: I tech low income?
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, that's what I'm saying. Not gonna be projects.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh boy, Hey, I want to ask this is what did you think?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 2: So, have you ever watched the Urban Wrestling Federation? No?
Speaker 9: No, but it sounds a little hood itself, by the way, like New Jack style wrestling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to rewatch. By the way, I had to watch a lot of new JAT matches back in the day. That wasn't good. Some of the things that Nu Jat did wouldn't be allowed in wrestling today.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Some of the things he did wasn't allowed in wrestling then, but he still did it, like stabbing a guy in the middle of the ring.
Speaker 2: Do you know that? By the way, Paul Hayman should check to see that if the wrestler was old enough to wrest.
Speaker 15: All a mass transit.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, Paul Hayman is I'm sorry, Paul danger as, Paul.
Speaker 15: Dangerous, Paul E dangerously.
Speaker 2: Guys. That guy's worse than Cyrus the virus dounk Callas.
Speaker 15: Oh what's the other guy? Bill Alfonso?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: God do Alonso Illo? I that was Bubba's manager when Bubba wrestled in an ec W. Yeah.
Speaker 15: I think he managed RVD as well, right, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: RBD is going to be a father now, didn't.
Speaker 12: Bill Alfonso start as a referee. Yeah, okay, he was a he was so by the way, you jumped over my thing. You know, RBD is going to be a father route Bob and.
Speaker 15: Dam Yeah you brought that up a few times before.
Speaker 9: Yeah, guys, Yeah, it's one of those things though, Jake, that there's really nowhere to go with that conversationally.
Speaker 13: Ye.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but I want to say that, mister fit Nate, I owe you, guys. I owe you a lot.
Speaker 9: Mm hm, No, you don't. You don't owe me anything, Jake. I appreciate you saying that, though, you.
Speaker 2: Know, because you paid for the you paid for the streaming yard for the most Yeah.
Speaker 15: Man, like I said, don't even mention it, Jake.
Speaker 9: That's because I actually a birthday president of Thank you to you for me on your streams all the time and introducing me to all these uh some weird, some cool, some uh just an eclectic group of people. I like being plugged into the h W. You know, you know, it's not really as much because me and Skrill are just kind of the hosts. But you know, like Ava was watching last night and she was getting really I guess pissed by a lot of the stuff we were saying, but I was like, hey, come on, come on today.
Speaker 2: She was telling me to go love. She was telling me to go Live to because she boughted someone else to watch.
Speaker 15: Yeah, she's really like annoyed by our show.
Speaker 2: So she came on with Jacob and then heard her and Jacob got into it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think she was.
Speaker 15: I think all that anger was actually for me and my show. She just needed to take it out on somebody.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I mean I I invited her to come on today and agreed last night, and then today I haven't.
Speaker 2: So that's why you're going on vacation this week.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm still probably gonna be. I'm leaving town for like a couple of days and then I'll be back, so I might no after after m h. See, the cool thing about Florida is that you can stay in Florida and still go on vacation.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: Uh, I guess he took off. Yeah, so I don't know if Alva is listening, but yeah, message me back.
Speaker 15: Well we'll get a little debate going.
Speaker 9: And I also invited Ava to invite a friend if so that she's not you know, outnumbered. I don't like to do the ganging up thing either, so make it fair. But yeah, it would be be kind of interesting. And I've been wanting to get Ava on my show for a while. Jake's talking to his worker. See what the new mic? You can hear the background now.
Speaker 15: Anyway, shout out to the uh.
Speaker 9: The chat here.
Speaker 15: Mostly Jake Hudson in the chat, but Jacob Waters.
Speaker 9: Jacob Waters don't know if I met you, He says, he's out driving, don't know if he can join. It's all good, it's all good. I'm here carrying your weight. Terry Strange. You know how I feel about you. Love hate relationship with Terry Strange. I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I almost almost said the bot. I just realized it's a bot. O G mumbling Nick good Man, horrible politics, but good guy. What else do we have here? Walter two bless k Sky Sakai set some a bunch of dinosaurs. Cookie as m R high to you two. M the hell's going on?
Speaker 15: I guarantee you when Jake comes back, he's gonna go.
Speaker 9: Okay, I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 9: Sorry, I'm so quiet. I'm listening to Jake's conversation. M H, I don't know what it is. I'm oddly fascinated with Jake's outside of YouTube life. I told him he needs to just record I r L streams. That's where the money would be.
Speaker 11: Okay, oh yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 15: What I was talking about something?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 15: And uh, anyway, that's uh shouting out the chat there.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm about what's up?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 2: Mhm? Hey do you like Do you like eggs?
Speaker 15: Mm hmm, yeah, I'm a I'm a big fan. Why do you ask? What's your favorite way to have eggs? Prepared?
Speaker 2: Eggs? Benedict Arnold Benedict.
Speaker 15: Arnold, Yeah, I never I don't think I've ever tried that.
Speaker 9: Actually, So I want to.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard the show I Carly?
Speaker 9: Yes, I have a funny story about that show. Uh oh well no, it was when I first started smoking weed. For anybody that doesn't know you, you find a lot of things funny that you wouldn't normally find funny, and it was. It was the funniest show back in the day when I was uh in that in that mode, I Carly.
Speaker 2: You know you know who's the producer of that, right.
Speaker 9: Wasn't it uh Dan Schneider?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, Well you know I was getting confused with David Swimmer.
Speaker 15: No, David Schwimmer is the friends guy, right, yeah, did you you know?
Speaker 9: You know, Dan Schneider is actually the only the only guy at Nickelodeon that the kids never accused of doing anything. Yeah, like that's all just internet stuff. Dan Schneider never actually did anything. He just got he caught the bad rap because he was the producer. The producer. He really really what he was guilty of was making like sexual jokes. But he didn't do that around the kids. He did that around like the writers and shit.
Speaker 2: So it was more of a by the way, so the people, So the people that don't know who were who we're talking about. Uh huh oh right, pips.
Speaker 15: No, Now, I wasn't saying he was a good looking man.
Speaker 2: He was also he was also so the hold hold on, I'll be back.
Speaker 15: Looks like Donkey lips. Now, yeah, oh you gotta run, So I.
Speaker 9: Go ahead. I actually I'm gonna come right back to like literally a second. I just gotta get a drink.
Speaker 13: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Hey to Jake Hudsons, Hey.
Speaker 9: We got a guest.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just me.
Speaker 15: It's Jake the second Jake Junior. Oh now, I'm by myself. That's it. I'm taking over. I'm the new Jay Hudson.
Speaker 2: It didn't, by the way, it did that thing where ith it doubled it? Uh, it zoomed in my screens. Yeah, but.
Speaker 9: I saw that. Hey, how's Chris Peeves. I haven't heard from him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, I just went all right, I'm gonna end the stream y'all. Thank you guys. I'll talk to you guys later.
Speaker 15: All right, Jake, much love man for Shawn, the Donald.
Speaker 2: And the Misfit Nation will be We'll be on at the top of the hour.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, around then at some point very soon