Speaker 1: I'm hearing my guy, the architect of this Dodge your team, the man that put it together, the man that found all these guys and made it work. Andrew Friedman, You're a two time World Series champion.
Speaker 2: How special is this one? It's incredible.
Speaker 3: Obviously, winning is always the number one goal. I've always tied that to a parade my whole career for twenty years.
Speaker 2: It's been tied to a parade.
Speaker 3: And for us to be able to bring this home and celebrate it with our incredible fans in LA.
Speaker 2: Literally mean jevery Clinton.
Speaker 1: All you guys that were here in twenty you've heard it in LA.
Speaker 2: They wanted a parade.
Speaker 1: How much was that your goal and how much was that your passion to deliver?
Speaker 3: I mean, that is the ultimate deliverable when we can celebrate.
Speaker 2: With our fans who are incredible and.
Speaker 4: Provide a competitive advantage for us, whether we're at.
Speaker 2: Home or on the road.
Speaker 4: To be able to take it all in with them and do it through the streets of LA and Dodger Stadium is where all of this is going to.
Speaker 2: Be the most special one.
Speaker 1: Walker Buehler was the first play we ever drafted in with the Dodgers. First round Peg, He've been through everything with him to see him do what he did tonight for.
Speaker 2: You, what does it mean to you? He's built different for him to do what he did.
Speaker 3: I can't say enough what Blake China did and Walker Buehler A lot's going to be written.
Speaker 2: About it, but not enough.
Speaker 3: What they did out there was incredible.
Speaker 2: Earlier in the day, Walker said, Hey, if.
Speaker 5: Things get wonky, I'm gonna I'll be available in the pen. Like, yeah, yeah, Walker, things won't get wonky, but thanks for the offer.
Speaker 3: And then I saw him in the sixth things He's like, this is the definition.
Speaker 2: Of wonky, right. Yeah, he strapped up and went out.
Speaker 4: There, and the way he competes is something that we can only hope in future dress to get guys who compete.
Speaker 2: Half as well as he does. How bad are you of this team?
Speaker 1: That five run fifth inning seemed to be indicative of what this team has been about, especially in October.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean all year really, just the resiliency because that this team has been through the battle. The way these guys played for one another.
Speaker 4: Obviously it wasn't a great feeling in their early innings.
Speaker 2: But I knew this team wasn't going to give up without a fight. Now what that meant, we weren't sure.
Speaker 5: But for them to do what they did and scratch out those runs and again trying to impale her, doing what they did, to do this as fun as it would.
Speaker 4: Have been to do in front of our own fans, This is pretty discussion.
Speaker 2: We're going to bring it home to them. Andrew very proud.
Speaker 1: You've taken a lot of incoming and you've stayed steadfast in your process and you've been rewarded again, I guess on behalf of LA You're a legend.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, thank you,