Speaker 1: Enjoy this full episode of Day Zero. You can get access to every episode on our website and all podcast platforms here. Welcome y'all back another episode of Day zero. It is day two forty three. We've got three of the four, three of the core four, the Immaculate one, the Spiritual one, d one, the Powerful one is out today. But guys, you know, this week has been a week of remembrance, a week of going back, a week of yeah yeah, a week of people saying that I told you so. Because of course this week they brought Fauci back in and they were grilling Fauci. Of course he was pleading the fifth one hundred and eleven times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like, it's like the entire time was that fucking Chappelle skit and I and I just thought, we're at the end of we're at the we've come to a complete full loop where like all of the ship that Dave Chappelle was doing his spoof comedy skits has now become reality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's real, it's real life.
Speaker 3: One hundred and eleven times he invoked the fifth, which doesn't even apply to him because he was pardoned.
Speaker 1: Well they well, somebody was saying that he could get was he if he lied about stuff now while he was up there, then he'd be a current lie as opposed to a old lie, and maybe they could go start, yeah, restart the process. So you know, his counselor of course, said, hey, will you get up there, don't say anything that's not incriminating at all, isn't listen?
Speaker 4: Pretty quick from trust the science to plead the fifth Yah, yeah, extremely quickly, extremely quickly. I am.
Speaker 1: Look, I haven't I haven't put this out yet. I got I got a little small video I'm putting out, but I just go ahead and share it with everybody in the audience.
Speaker 4: Looks.
Speaker 1: As much as I would like to take a victory lap, you know, saying that I told you so, I have no solace in this, okay, because we lost straight the fuck up. We took a l. You got twenty years worth of inflation in a year and a half. That's the L and there and there's no coming back, Like, we can't put it back in the box. So as much as I see people up there like, oh, I told you say this, and it's like it doesn't matter. We're all still here and we're fucked. You know what, I'm saying as far as far as that goes, as far as your money meaning anything you being able to potentially own property and stuff in the future. If you don't have it nail and you don't have some type of gig that's paying extremely well, it's gonna be difficult.
Speaker 4: It felt like twenty twenty, you know, like in those movies where there's an earthquake and then like the ground opens up and there's like a big gap between the place. It felt like twenty twenty created like a big gap, and it's like you had to hurry up and jump over to that other side and be a homeowner or the American dream whatever that end quotes, whatever that means to you, Like you needed to jump on because after that, everything drifted away so fast that you were either you were either in or or out. After that, it felt like when it comes to home ownership, especially because a couple of things happened where prices have gone up like crazy in the last six years, but also now interest rates have as well, so it's one thing it's like, ah shit, you know, I wish I'd bought earlier because now I can't afford the house because it went from three hundred and fifty thousand to seven hundred thousand. It's like, even if it had stayed at three hundred and fifty thousand, you probably couldn't afford that house now anyway, because the interest rate is tripled. So so you you double the price of the house and triple the price of the interest rate at the same time. Good luck. Yeah, I mean you unless you have cash and a lot of it, you're kind of you're kind of cooked, and like everybody's sort of waiting like, oh, well, you know, I mean, we'll have like a big collapse in real estate prices. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know if there I think there's a I think there's an artificial floor with private equity that wants to come in and buy up all these things, family homes, and I don't think. I think maybe it'll drop twenty percent, But if you want a big fifty percent drop like you got in two thousand and nine and ten in all those years, I don't know. I don't know if that's in the cards anymore. I think it might just be like it's an asset, and you got to have assets right now. If you don't have assets, you're fucked, and the ship is leaving the dock, and if you're not on it with some assets, the system is going to destroy you. Well, the system is going to fall apart at some point here anyway.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well, I don't think people don't understand when people are like, oh, man, you know the house mark crash. I'm like, dude, if if the housing market crashes to that hate good neither it's gonna be It's gonna be an absolute fucking wipeout, dude, Like, because the problem is is that people think they're.
Speaker 5: Core.
Speaker 1: What am I looking for here? There net worth in their house. A whole lot of people say net worth, Oh what's your net worth? Oh well I got eight hundred thousand dollars net worth. It's like, huh damn, you got eight hundred thousand dollars cash. Oh no, no, I've got a six hundred and fifty thousand dollars house and I got you. You see what I'm saying. So it's just like, right, well the dog. I mean, if you don't sell the house, that like you don't have it. But that's okay, all right, because for some reason somebody's got in their mind, oh I got it, I can take equity out of house and lot, I'm like, uh, you know, they don't want that money back, right, Like they're just not gonna give you the money and just be like, Okay, good, there you go. That's your money. Like that's I hear people say that like, and I don't think they really understand what they're saying. If you take that equity and you're flipping, understand and buying more properties than okay, so you're trying he's trying to.
Speaker 4: If you're taking equity out of your house and you're buying fur coats and bottle service at the club, then you're doing it wrong. If you're taking equity out of your house and using it to buy in a small apartment complex or something, or a business, and you're like, then that's that's leverage, and in fact, when done correctly, that's that's a great way to do it. I remember meeting with this guy back when I was doing commercial real estate, and this guy owned a million square feet of commercial real estate in Long Beach, Carson, Compton and at fifty dollars a square foot, so he had about fifty million dollars worth of industrial real estate. He looked like a mechanic, you know, like overalls fucked grease all over him, you know, just he You would never in a million years would you have guessed. And I asked him, how'd you get all the how'd you buy a million square feet? And he said what he did was his first building he bought, and after like a year or two, he had show shown pretty good payments history, and he had a tenant that was paying him on time. He went to the bank and showed them that, and then borrowed against his first building and used that to buy a second building. And then with the second building, he got a tenant in there who did a good job, and he showed history of paying on that for two years. He used that to leverage it, borrow against it by a third, and then a fourth, and then a fifth. And then as this goes on over the years, the buildings start to kind of pay themselves. You know, if you do it for twenty years, there's like becomes this string of buildings that wind up paying themselves off over the years. And this dude just wound up with a ton of buildings. But that's how he did it. He said, as soon as I got a mortgage on it, I leveraged, borrowed against it and bought another thing and just just use used it, tie up properties, and then of course it's it's gone. The market's going up, which helps. But even if the market isn't going up, he's got somebody in there paying the mortgage on it. He's fretting and clear even if he's not making a profit. So anyway, I watch these guys make a fucking shitload of money by leveraging that way. If and you talk to the average person about their house or their home, or they have the they have this belief that like, oh, you know what I'll do is I'll just wait for the big crash. The crash will come. It'll it'll take like you said, you know, take all the home prices down to twenty eighteen price levels, and then what and then I'll come in and I'll buy a house. No, you're not. You're still not going to be able to buy a house again, because the interest rate is three times what it was before. The payment that you think you're making is not the twenty eighteen payment. That's that's a that's a that's a twenty eighteen price for a twenty eighteen interest rate, which was two and a half percent, it's six in three quarters. You know, it's not the same game anymore. So, like, even if the real estate market crashes, people aren't going to be piling in like they think there if they have cash, that's a different story. But if you're getting, if you're borrowing, and you're like, oh yeah, then it'll all be able to make the interro all right, Well maybe maybe maybe you will, but don't forget that everything is predicated on that interest rate and it has been going up consistently. It's the one thing that Trump needs to go down for his presidency to be considered a victory for him, and it's just been going up the whole time. He just sucks at his job in every single way in which you can suck being the president. I mean, he really it's funny, except that we all have to deal with it.
Speaker 3: He wants something tournament today or something or recently. I guess, and he's eighty, I guess, And so he won this tournament and people are like, wow, you're eighty and you won this. You don't even have time to practice. Instead, it's talent something I have they don't have.
Speaker 5: Trump. It's such a fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: But that's what that's what, that's that's what. That's what we'd like to hear. That's what we'd like to hear. Yeah, but a but if you think people are stuck in their houses, now just let let their house drop two hundred thousand dollars in value, well forgot, they damn sure ain't going nowhere. Yeah, like because now you now you've got to add that on to your next house. Like I see people do this with cars all the time, Like that's how to get yourself in trouble. With cars. They'll go in, they'll start trading vehicles in and when they trade a me in, they can't get enough money to cover what's left on the loan, and so it gets float over into the next car. And so they don't do.
Speaker 4: That in houses. That's called don't let okay, okay, just let okay, you go straight into foreclosure. They don't let you roll it into the next house.
Speaker 1: They just take that back okay okay, So they just so there we go, So there we go. So they won't let you get in trouble. You say, don't let you get in trouble with a call.
Speaker 4: The cars will let you roll that negative negative equity over into another car because and laugh at you as you drive off the lot, of course, but with the houses, they just go, no, here's the here's the trick. We loaned you fake money to buy this house. We typed in numbers into the computer, which expanded the money supply by us doing that for you to buy a tangible real estate at piece of real estate, and then you defaulted on it, and then we got a house. We the bank got a house for doing nothing. So they own the house now and you don't. And uh so you you definitely don't want to fall by if you bought something within the last three years and it drops, like you said, if it goes down two hundred thousand, yeah you can't. You can short sell it. You can maybe get the bank to agree to write it off, but and do a short sale, which which is doable, and it tanks your credit for a couple of years. But and I did that on my big house that I got on the wrong end of short sold it to a guy for half the price. Fucking help. You got a million dollar house for five thousand.
Speaker 3: Someone here in Colorado Springs which is saying they're trying to sell their two bedroom condo. The HOA is four hundred something a month, four hundred dollars a month, and that includes all utilities, which is not normal for each way in my experience at least, So all your utilities, garbage, water, gas, electricity, everything's included in that. It's already seems like that's the price you pay per month for all those services. So it seems like a really decent ha compared to most, which you're fucking retarded. They're like eight hundred dollars and all you get is like a pool that is sometimes open and painted, you know, exterior now and then I don't know what this money's going towards. But they're selling this condo again, two bedroom. We're a pretty decent size, one hundred and forty thousand, and nobody's buying. I was like, well, that's but that's crazy because it's like way lower than what the market's been for a long time, and everybody's talking about there's nothing affordable and nobody can buy anything. And but here she is with this sitting on it and it's not moving.
Speaker 4: There could be some reasons for that. Is it a condo in a condo boo? Yeah, Sometimes you never know the case, but sometimes in Palm Springs in particular, which is where I grew up, because the ownership of the land is checkerboard with the Indians. The Indians own every other square mile or square acre, no square mile.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: Some buildings are land leases and some buildings are fee simple straight up ownership. If you're looking at if you're going down one street and you're looking for condo buildings and Palm Springs and you go to one and it's three hundred thousand, and you go to the next one and it's two hundred thousand, and you go, what the fuck is the difference? Yeah, it's that land lease component.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was in Washington.
Speaker 3: Too, because there's a lot of Yeah, because there's a lot of tribal land in Washington. So I find places and be like, holy shit, this one's so cheap, Like, oh, you don't own the land. And if they ever decide to which doesn't happen, but it could they ever decided to take the land back, they're like, yeah, get your fucking house out here. Now you're just in my house and no where to put it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Again, it doesn't really happen that much, but it's weird. For me to think about investing all your money and time into a property that you don't actually own it. Outside of the fact that none of us owns anything eminent domain and you know property taxes and all of that, you know you can't own that. Then again, I don't know because I've never met a homeowner, Like I've only ever met people with mortgages. I've never met anyone who's actually paid off their property, or if I have, I can't think of them at the moment.
Speaker 5: They're so rare.
Speaker 3: So I can say, oh, I've been a homeowner three times, but realistically, I've never owned anything. I've just paid mortgages on things.
Speaker 4: So check this out. I've got a new sponsor, and I got hooked up with the new meaning like February, so six months ago. I got hooked up with him through a guy who I call Texas Larry. He was my legal shield hookup from Tony Rdiburn. Great guy, been in the business for a long time, and he reached out to me one day and he's like, I have something that you need to hear about. It's going to blow your mind, especially given that you have spent thirty years in real estate. Year really and how much you hate the banks, you're gonna love this. And it's called replace your Mortgage. And so he sent me the video and I watched it and I was like, god, damn, oh, I get it. It was like a twenty minute video and I totally understood it right away. Instantly felt kind of stupid for not thinking of it like earlier. I mean not, you know, not thinking of it myself as much as I hate banks and worked in real estate and have you know, familiarity with mortgages and everything, like, as soon as the light bulb went off and I was like, this is brilliant. Basically, what it does is they can take you from a thirty year mortgage down to between five and seven years, and you don't have to make double payments. You don't have to make extra payment, you don't pay anything extra. Whatever your whatever you're pain right now on your thirty you pay the same. It's it's not about increasing your payment. It's about getting out of that instrument. It's about getting out of that mortgage. So everyone goes, oh, is it like a REFI No, because it's not a mortgage. Is it a recast? Yes? And no, it's not recasting your mortgage. It's a helock. It's a home equity line of credit. It's a very particular type of helock. And you have to be you have to have equity in your house, and you have to have a good credit score, and you have to be cash flow positive every month, and you have to be disciplined. But if you are and you're just like you know your the math works out for you on your house right now. Where it's like you, you know you bring in ten, your mortgage is four. You're good, right, you know you're good every month? Right, Well, this flips the time value of money into your favor instead of the banks. Once you get into this helock and the money come in, you just set it all. Everything gets set up like a bank account. It's just one big bank account that's paying your mortgage and your your paycheck goes in there. Your bills are tied into that. You just put everything into it. And when you do that, and they show you through, they walk you through the math of how it basically recasts your mortgage every day if you have well it's not a recast your he lock every day. If you have a mortgage you are capped, it can recast it twice. What a recasting means is like, let's say you have a thirty year mortgage and you put ten percent down, but then over the course of a couple of years, you threw a big chunk of money in there, and you'd like it to be reflected. Your mortgage is essentially set. You'd like it to be reflected in your payment, So you asked for your mortgage to be recast, so they recalculate it based on that, factoring in that big chunk. Maybe the big chunk was enough to put you instead of ten percent down, twenty percent down, so it got rid of the private mortgage insurance and it changed, like brought your whole payment down a couple hundred dollars. Like that's a recast. That's why you would do it. This thing recasts every day, and because it's doing that every day, it's basically whittling away at your principle every day. With a mortgage, you don't even touch the principle until you're in like year seven, they don't even it doesn't even start. You're done with it by the time a traditional mortgage even starts on it, you know what I mean. And once I saw that, I was like, holy shit. So that has been a huge game changer. I started talking about it I and then of course I go in the back end. I can see who's signing up, and like people are all all over it. They're like, fuck, yeah, I want that. You like almost to the point where you feel like, oh, they're gonna they're gonna make this illegal. Yeah, like there good for sure, they're gonna make it so that you can't offer. It's really hard to find the these loan programs and this company call banks every day and they're looking for them. They're calling all these small banks looking for this needle in the haystack because everyone and now and then they go away, but they find them. It's been crazy. So sometimes you can kind of flip the game into the favor of the people, but not if you're doing like traditional banking with a bank, you're screwed. Then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how I feel sort of about being an S corporation. I think that's a little bit of that too, where it's like a little it's almost too good to be true, and I hope they don't like outlaw them or something. And then also a little bit different, not quite as like amazing, but HSA's and I feel like everything should just be HSA should insurance should be outlawed in favor of hsas, not just HSA's but whatever it would take to replace the h with like car or home, not just health right, but just savings accounts for whatever it might be, crisis savings acounts.
Speaker 5: Howbout that cessays?
Speaker 3: So then nobody has to do this stupid insurance racket over and over again. I keep seeing these stories. I don't know why it's taken people this long. I said this when I was like fucking twelve years old. But like, if you just put the money that you're paying into insurance into an account and that's what you did, and then the time you actually needed to use it, you would like, you know, how much do I have plus interest? Whatever, it's this much money. You would actually be paying less out of pocket for your services, and you would pay less over time for most people most of the time. Prices would also come down because we all know that it's not actually seven hundred dollars in aspirin, right, so like things would also correct on that, and it would solve so many problems. Let's do all this, Let's do the you know whatever you're talking about with home loans, do a csays for all insurance and everybody, everybody become an escort done.
Speaker 4: What's funny you mentioned the escort because I was just talking to your guy Lindsay today. Yeah, we're doing my K one for mys corporate now.
Speaker 5: So yeah.
Speaker 1: But the issue is is the subsidize in all these places, because the minute is subsidized by the government, and they don't give a fuck about how much it calls. They just like, yeah, man, just run the price up doll because something they send us money. Yeah, they're gonna send us money. I mean, that's all I know. So I mean, I mean, yeah, I can charge two thousand dollars for three aspiring because they're gonna send us the money.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 4: When I went through my mom's medical bill for the five days she was in the hospital she had to have this surgery, it zeroed out in the end. So you know, I can't complain because for some people would bankrupt them because but whatever social Security and Humanna and whatever she had, it wound up zeroing out. But looking at their arithmetic on it was eye opening and laughable and criminal and and unsustainable, Like what the fuck do you think you're gonna do, can you. I put them in the same category as auto mechanics, no offense xcube, but where it's like how much is it gonna be? That depends? You know. It's like you take the car in, you take yourself in to the doctor, and there's no menu, there are no prices mounted anywhere for you to see what it's gonna cost, and it's just like it is whatever, whatever it is, like your car is ready. The number one feeling everybody has is oh, fuck, I hope it's not I hope it's not twice what I think it's gonna be. Right, That anxiety of like let's play a game called guess how much this costs? Like why do we allow that everything else in the world has a price tag except healthcare and auto repair? It's just whatever the fuck they say it is cause you're you're desperate, you're at their mercy, and so everything's written in pencil. It's like, oh, yeah, well, yeah, the oil changes fifty forty nine ninety nine, but we added this and the this and the this and and you're like the hell you did?
Speaker 3: Why are oil changes like one hundred fucking dollars now? And I know it's like the easiest thing to do and you can do it yourself.
Speaker 5: And I've never done it, so I admit.
Speaker 1: I don't know. No, no, I don't know. They're they're not eight court full synthetic oil changed to ir rotation at the dealership. I'm at seventy nine ninety nine plus tax.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're not in commie fucking Colorado.
Speaker 1: So yeah, here's the deal. Though, Jiffy Lee was charging people one hundred and twenty dollars for oil changes back in twenty fifteen.
Speaker 4: What happened, did you know?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. People don't give a fuck about the price. They don't they don't actually care about the price. If they're able to get it right, then they see you see with me, like we don't have a clear lane or nothing like that. You got to make an appointment all that, and everybody's in such a rush to do nothing. I just got to be honest with you. People are in a rush. And I go looking and said, let me see what, let me see the fruits of your labor, and niggas come up with zero. They got Neil, why was you in a rush?
Speaker 4: Dog?
Speaker 1: You ain't ain't nothing you.
Speaker 4: Ain't make no ground.
Speaker 1: They're in a dead rush, and so they're like, oh, I can go to Jiffy Loube and get it. Jiffy Loub's actual labor rate, if you look at it, it's like five hundred and fifty dollars an hour. What yeah, because you paid them one hundred and fifty dollars to change your oil and they do it in fifteen minutes. But people don't look at that. They just look at Oh, they showed me the price. That's why it's bad to show you the price. That's why it's actually you don't want them to just have a price up there because then you have no idea of what they're actually charging you per hour. That's why you believe in all these places being successful, because people don't see it per hour. They say, oh, I got a service done. They charge me one hundred and fifty dollars. Okay, well a dog go straple it that over an hour? How much you actually just pay? Like you got burnt? But it's okay. Now, there's supposed to be some ethics behind when you're at a dealership and working on vehicles, they're supposed to be ethics behind it are there are there people that's unethical. Yes, okay, without a shadow of a doubt. All right, so your standard is supposed to be book time plus an hour per day. They're supposed to be your standard. Now, the issue is is that it just costs a lot per hour. That's the problem. Okay, So we're one hundred and sixty dollars per hour, which is actually extremely cheap compared to everybody else. Everybody else is one hundred and ninety nine to twenty two fifty per hour. So we're actually extremely cheap comparatively speaking. I think we're the cheapest dealership.
Speaker 4: In North Carolina.
Speaker 1: As far as like car dealership. One sixty per hour, that gets up on you quick. You're talking about I mean two hours, there's three hundred and twenty dollars plus tax. I mean, like so if you got to get something done to take six hours, you know, it's like it just hurts. That's why when I I tell people this is this is one of those things. As far as when I talk about inflation. When I started there in twenty ten, we're eighty five dollars an hour, that's what we were, and people were crying the blues about eighty five dollars an hour. You kill to get eighty five dollars an hour today. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. But people people back then were pure tea, bent out of shape to come in and pay a diag eighty five dollars. And that's before North Carolina started taxing on labor, because for a while they wouldn't even tax on labor.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: It was just eighty five straight no tax on the labor. Got rid of taxing labor is some commy bullshit, you know what I mean, Like, really.
Speaker 4: Whatever we can if ever they're Gideon, I know they want to tax everything, but taxing labor. Come on, come on.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean so it's just like it's like, you know, whenever, and I understand the paint now, I do also understand the overhead motherfucker.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I bet it's out of control. Like I understand a dealership, like there's a lot it's blighted, and private equities in there buying up all these mom and pop mechanic shops and jack and the ice up and everything like yeah, I mean it's it's there's a lot. I get it. It's a big business. Like, there's a lot of overhead, there's a lot of operational costs, there's a lot of demand, and there's a lot of complaining. That's just the nature of it. You're never gonna get away from that. But there are ways to make it better. I think a little bit more transparency when it comes to pricing would be appreciated, Like give us some sort of idea, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Now Now, now I'm hoping that people you go to give you a quote, because I mean, we one hundred percent called everybody with a quote before we do anything, like mind does.
Speaker 3: If everything goes well, it's this, if there's this other problem, it's gonna be this like okay, and I are almost never.
Speaker 5: Think snake attack.
Speaker 1: It ain't miss snake attack. You did.
Speaker 4: The guys, well, the guys that we've been dealing with lately are fucking criminals. So yeah, probably, I think they probably have been sneak attacking everybody.
Speaker 3: We're so lucky we have some great fucking mechanics who are wildly honest people.
Speaker 5: I went in I don't even remember what it.
Speaker 3: Was, but with my band I brought it in for something. They fixed it whatever it was fair left came back a year later for something totally unrelated, and they're like, oh, we were doing the checkover and we saw this thing, and then when we looked, we were the ones who had fixed it. So we just fixed it again for free because we hadn't done it quite perfectly. Didn't even charged me for it. They just they caught themselves and then fixed it themselves and didn't charge me for it. I was like, God fucking bless you, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how we that's how we grew. That's how me and my free and grew our dealership the way we did. Just because we're people you can come in and talk to Yeah, and I'm talking about you just come talk to us. Like people just come and sit in my office and hold me up.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I'm like, man, I need to be.
Speaker 1: Working, but they sit there and talked to me to whole time their cars get worked on. I got guys out who are writing up repair orders and stuff, and as long as me and the other guys there, we can kind of swap off dispatching and all that stuff. But like approachable. It's like okay, I mean, like this guy's transparent he's gonna show me what we got. I ain't gonna bullshit you. If it's something we messed up, I just take care of it. I'm like, I ain't got to because I don't have time to argue, Like I don't have time to fuck with you, Like I need to do the next thing, Like because there's there's there's fifty people on the phone complaining that they can't come in right now or tomorrow. So I'm trying to figure out how to get all this shit done.
Speaker 4: That's a good problem. Do you do a lot of advertising, Like how do you get all your people?
Speaker 1: Uh? How do we get all our people? So, now this is a family owned dealership that has been in this Area's they sixty years now, sixty years in business, I'm correct, Yeah, so they have a track record. The the guy who opened it was in.
Speaker 4: World War two, I'm correct, I believe.
Speaker 1: Say he's been going for a while too, old man. It's been on since twenty twelve. But like his sons are still there. Uh, their sons are still there. They got cousins there. Like it's like I like I talked to the owner, Like the owner leaves his office so I can sleep at lunch like like like we're in like like you can just walk in there and be like, hey, I want to talk to the owner right there in office own the son right there in off Okay, he's here, like like they're they're working like it's you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So like that better because then you know that there's somebody who who ultimately cares or has a stake in it. But when you're dealing with people who don't or who are replaced the ball, you can't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's different. It's different, and people always because most of the time, as far as stuff like this turn around, most of the time people only last anywhere between two to four years at a particular place that they're working at as far as automotive, whether it's in the back or upfront or whatever.
Speaker 4: Why they just get tired of it or they get yes, it just.
Speaker 1: Runs its course.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's a lot of businesses for a lot of people who think they're going to do some sort of business. I should get in there, like I hate this.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a lot of people who are trying to what they always say, you quit your job so you can make more money. You quit your job to go to the next one because they they won't pay you in house, but they'll pay you once you go get another job. Whatever that is. That's not the deal here. It's just that you just get fed up and where you're at. And most of the time it's more internal than external with the way things are ran. And so we're always commended because we don't we don't have a high rate of turnover, especially with mechanics. Our turnover rate is like almost zero. Like that's pretty cool, you got it. Like, I mean, we had to fire somebody last week, but look that that's beyond the point that rarely happens, you know what I'm saying, Like you gotta fuck it, and like you got to really fuck up, you know, So our turnover rates real low. Me and my friend we've been there together sixteen years, so I mean we've got that long track record. And so when you got stuff like that, I mean, people just know. People know the Phelps because they're in the area. The Phelps is one of the prominent families in that area. So you know, once once, you once, you know that, and then we do have competition in the area. But we've got the mechanics, like we've got the guy. We got the guys in the area, and they're young, and so we've made sure that they're taking care of in folks stay. And so when people know they can get consistency, then that consistency spreads around. It's also helped that they've went they've went wild with actually selling cars. They've gotten some some young some young blood up there. You know, sometimes you need some young blood to invigorate the older guys. The older guys starts getting tired and some young guys come in, oh, you know, kind of perk them up.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So and so sales have been extremely well over the last six years, like crazy, like crazy amount of cars they've sold, uh to people all over the place. And so that's caused an extra influx you talk about during during COVID, we expanded the building. During COVID, we had to expand as far as a service department. So so yeah, I mean, just being upfront with people, being honest and and of course you're gonna have some people that you can't you can't deal with. We've seen that across the board. All right, you just and nothing's gonna make them happy, and I can just tell them eat it.
Speaker 3: When those same people are like, here's how you should do shit, I'm like, oh, I'm sorry. Did you think I gave a fuck about you? Like, I don't care if you're here, if you spend money on me, if you ever come back again, if you write me ten bad reviews, you can fucking eat it. I don't owe you shit, Take your opinions and go away.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, exactly, exactly. So so like ethics as far as that taking advantage of people. Now we know that we got taken advantage of during twenty twenty, twenty twenty one, twenty two, taking full advantage of Now you could be on that side of it, or you could be on the side of ethics and do things the correct way. But let's be honest, okay, because I want to be honest. Even though our way did work for us nine times out of ten, the unethical way pays off better. It just does.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 1: As much, ay, I look around as much as people want to damn do things the correct way. They look around the corner and then some drug dealer that's got three houses, some only fans girls's god, damn you know, four mansions and owns fucking twenty gas stations and they like, dog, I'm doing the right thing every day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: You gotta find incentives and other things, That's.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. But it's hard. It's hard now because we're able to see so many people's lives, and so that makes it even harder. Like this if this was sixteen But if this was sixteen years ago, you didn't see everybody's life like all the time. But now that you're able to see it, that's what drives people create.
Speaker 4: I don't want to see everybody's life.
Speaker 3: I don't either, And I also I don't think that it's I think it takes way more effort than people think.
Speaker 5: Like I don't know.
Speaker 3: Johnny was talking about this that you know anyways, there's something where he was involved with a company and people were trying to scam them. The effort that they put in to scamming them was such that they could have just had like a full time job that paid them even more with that same amount of effort, right, or Like I remember when I was in sixth grade, for a second, I was like a confused weirdo, and I lied about a few things that I did or said or that I had a boyfriend somewhere, you know, some stupid, stupid lie to be cool or something. And I just remember, like the immediate aftermath of this was like so much effort to keep track of like who I told what, and like what was happening, and like managed this lie that I was like, fuck, I'm never lying to anyone again, and I haven't that I know of, lied to anyone ever again because.
Speaker 5: It's so fucking ever.
Speaker 3: There's so much effort, Like it's so much easier to just do shit, right. Yeah, maybe I'm not the richest, but like, fuck, my wife is easy. Matter's way more to me.
Speaker 5: That's worth.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, but that's that's that's us. Though I like, I like to I want to stay even even though I understand what I'm doing. I like to make sure I stay based in reality. And there's ninety five percent of people that are looking at everybody else and they're like what the fuck you know what I'm saying, And they don't feel great about it. They don't feel good to wake up in the morning, they don't like where they're at, and they don't they don't know how to get anywhere else except when I look over there, these people have done this, so it creeps in your mind, Well maybe I should do it, you think I should do it potentially, Like just think about this, like with with with what with with the women? Like you had to be in a particular space to get involved in the adult entertainment, Like you had to go seek it. Hey, you don't have to go seek it. You just need to turn your computer on. That's see it.
Speaker 6: But like.
Speaker 3: Effort in you're gonna set it all up and you're gonna make your account or whatever, and then you're gonna like show people your fucking twat for some reason, and then you're gonna get like five dollars that month and it. But the price you paid for that was that eternally pictures of your twat exist and will never go away again.
Speaker 5: So was it?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 5: Actually? Where there? Is?
Speaker 3: It actually easier? Like a few people are gonna blow up and make a bunch of money, and their twat's also gonna be eternally present for anyone for the rest of time, which is the whole thing they'll have to deal with. But you know, like at least they got some money for at least they have something to show. That's not very many of them right, and it's the same, like, dude, I was all kinds of drug addicts and fucking crazy motherfuckers and eventually people are getting like murdered and my friends are murdering other ones of my friends and going to prison for like thirty years and it's like.
Speaker 5: Did that? I mean, I think at the time it.
Speaker 3: Felt easier to them, But is it easy now?
Speaker 5: Is it worth it?
Speaker 3: And no, I don't think it was.
Speaker 5: I mean I know it wasn't.
Speaker 1: I made it.
Speaker 3: Have to cope and tell themselves it was because they're in it still. That's a that's wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But but all it, all it takes is you just see the successful ones. That's all the successful ones. That's the thing you ignore, make.
Speaker 3: All of the failures in order to continue this delusion like there's actually something to win there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't see the failures. The failures don't come on your your for you page, right, success stories on your for you page. Happily ever After is a on your for you page.
Speaker 3: You can drive down the fucking city streets sound and see all the.
Speaker 1: Failures about giving it about that everywhere. Hell, folk didn't even want to they didn't want to drive nowhere anyway, they they about them uh toward the shingles off the damn off the house. When they told them they had to go back to the office for two days, Well what I'm saying, I mean like they about had a fucking damn uh a stroke stroke right now. Hey guys, we need y'all back in the office a couple of days. It's is bullshit like them, you can't make it to the office two days. And look that all they were doing was just trying to figure out who they were gonna fire. That's what they were doing. They were like, Okay, let's see who gives this pushback, because we're firing folks right here shortly, like like we're like we're on the way to fire people. Like like, if you're in if you're in tech right now, your asshole is tight any type of tech. If you ain't working, if you ain't working on government contracts, your whole booty hole is shrunk in. Okay, you know what I'm saying. If you've been over, there'd be no hole there. It just be two cheeks. Because folks are getting they getting shit can just as hard as they can get shit can.
Speaker 4: And replaced by Indians as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, tech, tech and media folks are getting put in their graves, video game industries and shambles. It's because nigga everybody once again, twenty twenty fucked up so much shit. People thought that gravy train they were on, that free cheap money. They thought that was gonna last forever and that, and then the head got over the skis. It all goes back to that.
Speaker 3: You don't know what you got till it's gone. Yeah, unless you're not retarded, then sometimes you know what you've got even when it's not going.
Speaker 5: There's not very many, but it's.
Speaker 1: Every once in a while.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Now, all of us can have a moment, all right, and I'm fine with us in our moments, but there's some people that just legitimately retarded, Like, yeah, I've had I've had it come on because we of course we've got to discourse of and fauci and everything. I've had people come up there and they were like, oh, well, you know, the reason the pandemic was so long is because you know, people people wouldn't take the advice of the health expers. I'm like, I know, you're still not on that train.
Speaker 5: I can't fucking believe that shit anymore, Like.
Speaker 1: There is absolutely positively no way. That's how I know we lost because there's niggas that still believe it.
Speaker 3: I don't, but I don't know if they're real, Like, I don't know if they're I try to just wonder if they're all bots. Are they all Pakistani bot farms? Like is this real? People who are actually living? I'm not talking about like the autists. They don't count because they have their whole shit going on. I can't really see reality too clearly all the time or whatever. Some other people who are delusional, you know, but are like normal, regular at least slightly normal IQ people, are they still actually deluded about it. I don't know any of them, so I don't know.
Speaker 5: I want to believe it's just everyone.
Speaker 1: Else, Lidzy, Lizy, these people, like some of these people are prominent. We talk about lawyers, physicians, like people who got who got IQs, Like I'm like, oh, ship.
Speaker 4: Well, they're the most easily captured. Actually yeah, they fall into the trap. They're they're like they get they're the ones that get hypnotized. There's they're the ones that they're easily suggestible and uh, yes, you can you You would think you would make a calculation that like, oh, these are smart people, there's no way they'll fall for those that you would be surprised.
Speaker 3: What so when we're talking smart, we're talking like just above average.
Speaker 4: Or like average, you're smart above average, just above average? About in this world that's exactly above average? Is smart?
Speaker 3: Just smart enough to like actually understand some things and do well at most life tasks, but not actually smart enough to be a true critical thinker, right, Yeah, the most.
Speaker 4: Interous there's a limit to the intellectual horsepower.
Speaker 3: There are the people who are like, I have a degree. I have a degree. Now listen to me. I have a degree, okay, And you're like, well, I I will bring up my degree if I'm talking about getting a job with teaching and my degree is relevant, or like, I don't bring it up the rest of the time because I'm not a fucking arrogant asshole who actually thinks this piece of paper means something like you's just like I have a degree. Look of a degree, I get to tell you what to think. Like, motherfucker, I beat you in the degree game anyway. So if we're really doing this, you lose. But also, what a stupid, stupid an argument.
Speaker 4: Yeah, academia is no. Using your academic credentials is really not the dunk that maybe it used to be.
Speaker 3: As soon as like the mid two thousands came around and they were like there was like Arizona State University or whatever it is that you can do online shit in All you're doing is paying and then they're just handing you a master's degree. Like everything became pointless. I don't know how long we've had shit like that, but that's when I started noticing at least, and I'm like, well, then, what does any of this work? We are we pretending that this is doing something for anyone like you just getting online and copying some answers from a fucking forum that you found onto this like online test you're taking and you're going a master's degree. It's just money and time. There's no intelligence here.
Speaker 4: Just just money and time. Yep. And I say that as somebody who's just got done doing thirty six hours of continuing education for my Nevada real estate broker's license and talk about mindless horseshop dude.
Speaker 3: All the continuing education I've ever done for teaching was just fucking garbage. I was like, I could make better than this in twenty minutes before it started. Then you put together for this fucking whole week or whatever the fuck we're supposed to be doing, Like why is everyone this dumb?
Speaker 4: It used to be the thank god I can do. I can do it online now through Zoom, But before COVID, I used to have to fly into Vegas, stay at my business partner's house for and do two classes Friday, two classes Saturday, two classes Sunday, and then fly out Sunday night and fly home.
Speaker 3: Well, and I feel like they even did any of this shit was so that they can make up a bunch of more money, like oh, now we have like a hotel resort fee or whatever. Now we have the you know, disc school districts are like you know, real her agencies or they're gonna be paying into this so that all their people can come to it, and like we're gonna cash in on this whole new fucking industry. Nobody actually thinks it matters, Like nobody actually thinks that this is somehow helping anyone. I think are there people who think that I don't know, maybe there are there's people who think meetings are worthwhile too.
Speaker 1: So a lot of meetings are bullshit.
Speaker 3: I just never been to a meeting that needed to happen in my life, not once, hundreds of meetings.
Speaker 5: None of that needed to happen.
Speaker 1: I mean, if we have a meeting at a bar and then we just end up shooting, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of meetings of.
Speaker 4: Monday morning meeting or the whatever it is team meeting where you've got to all we used to have to do that in real estate, and like, I'm just like, it's exhausting. Oh and you want to know the worst part there the worst part. Right when I started at this company and I was brand new at the company, they decided that they wanted to make me a manager and I was like, I don't want this, and they're like it'd be good, and they said, uh, why don't you start? Why don't we do this? You can help lead the morning meeting. It's like, okay, So I had been sitting in the audience of the morning meeting for like the last couple of months. I just started there for like I don't know, two months. Now, all of a sudden, I'm sitting in the chair and immediately everybody just started like complaining at me about all these things. I was like, I went and sat in that chair and they ganged up on me. I was just like my boss, I was like, that's this is some bullshit right here. He's like, I know, isn't it crazy? Like they just immediately hate you. I was like, I've never seen anything quite like that. I was like, by the way, for the record, I don't know shit. That's about what I'm supposed to be doing here, right, That's what's there to know? He goes, what's there to know? Honestly? What's there to No? Yeah, maybe you don't. You started here, you'll figure it out. But like you're gonna tell me you don't know more than those dipships out there. I was like, well, maybe say come on, come on, but but I was like, I don't. I didn't like the interaction personally. I didn't like it. It was very confrontational. All of a sudden, I was like, I'm not going and I'm actually still on your side, assholes. They didn't make me a manager there, just had me there for this one meeting and you immediately attacked me like piranhos.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's what that's what I know, what a hundred percing it. But it's just everything everywhere, all at once. Everybody can play. Every complaint comes to you, and I'm talking about every complaint from every place, from the customers, from the technicians, from your service advisors, from the salesman, I mean everybody. So I mean you just you get it all. Just it's just one problem after another, and you're trying to from the accountant, from the accounting team. The accounting team is supposed to be handling accountant, and then they come back there and say, hey, uh we we ain't get this and we didn't charge that us Like well that and that y'all's deal to figure out the money. Oh yeah, but but we need you to figure it out. So then I got to figure out accounting. No, that that's that's the deal. Like, that's what you have to do. So, I mean, it just is what he is. I mean everybody talks about, oh, you know, I want to be in management. You do until you get in there, and then you don't.
Speaker 4: You're like, oh shit, I had ever want to get in management. One in new home sales, I viewed it as a pay cut because it was you know what I mean like it would be like, you're not you're not selling, you're not making I mean you're getting there. Don't get me wrong, I'm making insane money. But but some of the sales people I knew were making seven hundred thousand dollars a year, you know what I mean, Like, and they're not paying a manager seven hundred dollars a year.
Speaker 1: But hey, I gotta oh you go ahead.
Speaker 4: Well, so you know, so sometimes moving up the ladder is a well, it depends on how far up the ladder you go. Yeah, up the ladder was like financially taking a step back, So you had to really want it. I don't want more responsibilities. I just want to sell. I want to eat what I kill. But I want you guys to turn me loose in like the best neighborhoods and let me just go crazy z in there and sell everything. That's what would happen. They'd get certain people who are like favorites, and they'd say like, oh, we're going to open this new neighborhood, and we want to put you in as as the salesperson, and your partner is going to be like, no partner, just be oh, you think you can handle it. I can handle it. We're good. And then just ropen, just selling like fucking crazy. Yeah, yeah, that that happened sometimes too, So you know, like any like any business, right, sometimes people you know, sometimes you're the boss likes you not because you kiss his ass, but because you make his job easier. Yeah. Right, When you're a sales manager and you're a sales agent and the sales agent is kicking everybody's ass and some guy who's not producing, is like, I feel like that guy gets preferential treatment. You better fucking believe he does. Oh yeah, yeah, he gets preferential treatment because he's selling like crazy. Motherfucker, start selling or get out. I remember when I got fired, when I got laid off, I was so offended that they laid me off with these two other sales guys who I considered to be wet rags, and I was just like, you gotta do what you gotta do, boys, But like fucking firing me with those two dipshits, are you out of your mind? Come on? Maybe even made a comment to one of my man to the to the president. I go, come on, he's like, send me out like solo, not send.
Speaker 1: Send me out with some dignity.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Dude, make me walk the plank by myself. I don't want to go walk the plank with these two assholes.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, Charlie. What they had they had the people up there, they were hanged. They were hanging multiple people at one time.
Speaker 4: So they want to I want I'd earned the right to be handed on myself. Thank you very much. That was the way I saw it.
Speaker 1: Hey, well, look see how people have amnesia. I ran across this video right here on TikTok. You know two that that that chasm. People can't quite remember exactly how chain of events happened and how the media we're talking. Well, I got I got a little clip right here the help of jobs and people's memory. I showed this on Beyond the Key, but we got some got some different viewers up here on day zero. So let's h let's let's scope this one out right now. Let me get it here, we go right here.
Speaker 4: It is the unvaccinated who are the problem, period, end of story.
Speaker 6: The only people that you can blame, the only people you can blame.
Speaker 5: This isn't shaming, this is the truth.
Speaker 4: Maybe they should be shamed.
Speaker 6: I think unvaccinated show blaming the unvaccinated folks, not the regular folks. Anyone you came into contact with will blame you, as will the rest of us who've done the right thing by getting vaccinated.
Speaker 4: Because frankly, we know that we can't trust to be unvaccinated.
Speaker 6: I think it's trying to get a moral house and order Anderson, it's the unvaccinated who are the threat.
Speaker 4: Well, dis vaccinated folks are going to start wearing masks to protect the unvaccinated folks.
Speaker 1: It's called a Christian value.
Speaker 3: They're basically the vaccinated for the sins of the unvaccinated.
Speaker 4: People are not behaving honorably. The unvaccinated are basically saying, well, it's open season for me. I can do whatever I want.
Speaker 6: As well, the unvaccinated are basically beating their breast running around the country saying, Aha, we don't care, we're living free and so forth.
Speaker 5: Even patient, our patience.
Speaker 4: Is unvaccinated, a group that includes children and people acting like children and.
Speaker 6: The rest of us are starting to get you start the vaccinated feel the unvaccinated are making me upset or angry.
Speaker 1: This is not about that a personal choice, Well, my freedom is being kind of disturbed you no, screw your freedom. The other day, Howard sternweighted with a much different approach, tick a look, but.
Speaker 4: Are we going to stop putting up with the idiots in this country and just say you now it's mandatory to get vaccinated. The freedom you're treading on our freedom killing other people.
Speaker 6: The anti vaxers, they seem to have a thing for death and home remedies. The anti maskers turned anti vaxxers are not just putting their own lives at risk.
Speaker 4: That was the key issue.
Speaker 6: We could just say that we can watch them compete to win placers show in the Darwin Awards. You have to start doing things for the greater good of society and not for idiots who think that they can do their own research. And don't get me started on the lunatics who won't take any of the COVID vaccines.
Speaker 5: Life is too short to be an ass.
Speaker 1: Life is way too short to be ignorant of the promise of something that is helping people worldwide.
Speaker 6: Maybe you're doing it because you're disconnected or disorganized. Maybe you have some sympathetic psychological reasons, but maybe you're just being anti social.
Speaker 5: It is there, It is.
Speaker 3: Good you're just so antisocial. Did you want to be more social than this? You should probably do what everyone wants you to do and tells you to do instead of thing for yourself. That's the social thing to do. Pro social, inject yourself within a fucking untested thing that is going to definitely Jane edit you. Oh well, look, we are fucking right about that. We are right about every single fucking thing that we said. It's wild. Some people are like, did you hear the Yeah, I heard it some fucking years ago, you stupid fuck? What the hell is even happening in your retarded little fucking world that this is news to you? And I don't even think it is news to most people, because I think the people who are still so stuck in the delusion aren't even going to see this, probably don't even know I fauti was testifying in front of anybody or doing anything like, aren't even going to think about it? Again, dude, I just saw that video of that nurse again who was sitting there crying on the floor because she was like, ah am I the only person who's not a sociopath, Like, we're killing people. The treatments were giving them are what's killing them. They're not just dying. We're murdering people. Like I was trying to bring it up and saying, hey, maybe we shouldn't intubate people with an oxygen level like this, where their lungs are full of fluids. You're not supposed to do that. And then I'd watched them turn blue after intubation and then die and that ends. She's like, and some of the doctors and people are like, yeah, I think you might be right, but this is what we're told to do. She's like, am I the only person who has any fucking brain or empathy here? And she's like bawling. I remember that. I'll never forget that fucking video, because like that was way back then. That was in the very, very very beginning. We're like, look, they're murdering people. People are still saying that there was all of these excess dead. There was no excess dead. There was no excess dead at all. They were like, Okay, then how come I can go to literally any cemetery pick on a road trip and just stop. None of them will have excess graves from twenty twenty or whatever. There's not a big influx of desks there's no bodies. There's no pile of bodies, no pit of bodies. But didn't cremate all the bodies. There's nothing. The only thing that happened was they closed all the hospitals and made only one open. That one got overwhelmed and fucking services were overwhelmed.
Speaker 5: That's it. That's all that happened. There wasn't excess.
Speaker 1: They were selling people home, ne were seding people home.
Speaker 4: Were empty, evil some of them were empty. The ones that weren't, you know, the ones that were, they were staging them. I remember seeing videos in New York going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people are like, okay, well there's a closed hospital, there's a close hospital. This is the only open ones. So of course it seems like it's fucking nightmare time. Like you're trying to get all these people from a normal city into one hospital all of a sudden, it's going to be crazy.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's like that since then too. I don't think they've ever recovered. If you've been with anyone who's been in a hospital, or gone to visit anyone in a hospital, it's just dirty. There's like piss everywhere, like other fuckers are like sitting there on their phone instead of taking care of people or people who are like waiting to be just like ask a question for like four hours. Nobody even knows what's going on with our patients, Like it's just fucking nightmares.
Speaker 5: Nothing.
Speaker 4: They got misconception about nurses. I think there's a little bit too much trust placed in nurses. Two nurses are by the way, I mean, I don't know what this means, but nurses are notorious for being like a bunch of dirty whoores on top of that, which is kind of just not for nothing, but just like to get down. But not not well trained, not super bright, very much following the rule booked by you know, just not free thinkers.
Speaker 3: But all the ones that were freethinkers and didn't just all the rules they left in that moment, so all were left with is the retards. And then the there's no possibility of getting better nurses now because the programs would just like weed them out, you know, or like browbeat them into submission, like this is how we do it. A doctor tells you to murder a patient, you fucking murder that patient, you know, like the hippocratic oath is gone.
Speaker 4: You'd be lucky. If you're if you're lucky, you get yourself a good Filipino nurse, you know, one who's like there for the right reasons, and uh uh if you get like their wrong kind of nurses. Some of them are there working out some personal trauma, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 3: I'm gonnauging poison you. You're like you're gonna poison someone for a head and you're supposed to be a nurse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think they're all well. I think a lot of them are on ssr I drugs and vaccines, and there's a lot they won and birth control pills. There's a lot going on with these nurses. I think that their heads are filled with They're in the pharmaceutical industry. They're dependent on it, they believe in it. It's a source of their income. And there's it's normalized. Everything is a solution, is a pill? Is there some sort of medical device or something? I mean, nobody's out there touching grass and you know, breathing deeply out, you know what I mean. That's not being prescribed anywhere in the on the itemized list of overcharged things. So you know, so I understand why nurses are the way they are. But like during COVID, they lost any sort of moral high ground that they had perceived that they had or actually had, because because what they did to people, the the you know, we're just following orders bullshit? Did that didn't work after World War Two? And it's not going to work for the nurses and doctors either. I mean no, no, you were just following orders isn't going to cut it. You're in charge of taking care of patients' health, and you were intentionally murdering them because you had a financial incentive for each of these hospitals for COVID deaths, so you were classifying them as COVID deaths, so you were, at the bare minimum, you were committing fraud, changing the manner of death so that you could be compensated by the government for COVID deaths. If you're willing to do that, what makes me think that you're not willing to also murder somebody who is on the border of borderline of recovery because they were quite literally worth more to you dead than alive. So they lost any moral high ground they had after that. The nurses and the doctors, fuck all of them and their bullshit. You know I was screaming about it before but got well now like I don't think I even I think I just go exhibit a COVID.
Speaker 3: You're the best, the best nurses I've known. You know, they saw the problems coming, like you said, before any of this even happened, and they were very skeptical and nervous about the system and how things were going for years leading up to it, and and also often left because of all of that. Right, just like good teachers end up leaving, good nurses end up leaving. So there's that, and then a few, like I said, who just stuck it out or were hoping for the best or whatever like that. That was their final line and they're gone now too. Only retards left. Only psychopath sociopath cluster b at the at the least uh retards or those are the people who are taking care of you if you have to go for big check into a hospital.
Speaker 1: That's why I tape people. Man, if you can try to try to thug it out, you know, yeah, they're broken bones and stuff like that, or stab wound, gunshot when you.
Speaker 4: Just you get on YouTube, see if there's a video gunshot wound.
Speaker 2: Yet she should stop a gunshot wound quickly.
Speaker 3: It's not really a thing has an infection in her foot right now, and they can die from it or whatever, take them to the vet or whatever. Which I just am not going to spend that much money on a chicken. I love her dearly, but I'm just not going to invest in like healing her foot and taking to the vet. But I also just don't trust bets either, So I'm like, what are you going to try to inject her with? And then like how much shitty is her life going to be if you put a bunch of fucking mr Na.
Speaker 5: And her whatever?
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do behind my back? If I tell you that I don't want her to have any injections, You're just going to do it anyway and just charge me surreptitiously somehow or whatever. So I'm out every morning fucking dealing with my chicken's foot, hoping that it heals, because like, I don't trust any of these motherfuckers, just like I wouldn't trust them for myself.
Speaker 1: I hear you, they're trying, They're trying to give it a good.
Speaker 4: Vaccinate your.
Speaker 3: Fucking shed on you if you vaccinate them.
Speaker 1: Deep, I want to get that deep. That's a deep conversation. Oh no, I don't have any pets. Look but pets, no, because it's right well you see. Yeah, so I've always I've said this, okay, that most pet owners are actually more pet abusers than pet owners because they don't have time to take the proper time with the pet. They'll have them locked up in a cage for eight to twelve hours a day where if they piss or ship in it, when they get out of it, they get the ship beat out of them. Yeah, they only get to eat at certain points at times of the day. I might, I might, Yeah, I might, I might, Yeah, yeah, I might. I might go play with you. I'm tired. I ain't gonna fuck with you. It's like, look, if I kept you locked in a room all day, you couldn't you couldn't piss or ship, you couldn't eat, And then I came and I'll let you out. Hey, you go use the bathroom, ohea, some food? You feel all right about me at the moment that as well, you're like, damn, I appreciate that. Well, that's what the dogs like. They're like, and I've been in here all day, well supposed.
Speaker 3: To be running with a pack all day, like just fucking going for it and killing things.
Speaker 1: That's really what they're supposed to be doing. But that's why cats are self sufficient. Okay, cats, chickens, fish the kind of self sufficient. They they almost don't even want you to fuck with them.
Speaker 5: Some food once a month, I'm good. Yeah, just a pile over there.
Speaker 4: They on me. They wake me up. I wake up every morning to one.
Speaker 1: I got you see, I've I'm I've got some issues. There's some ladies out there and look, don't ladies don't come for me. Okay, there's some ladies out there who have big dogs in the house with them that are male dogs that are not fixed, that sleep in the bed with them, And I'm like, I'm checking on y'all. Now, I'm not saying that's happening. I'm just saying that that dog thinks that pussy as he is.
Speaker 3: Yes, I will say, you know what that dog thinks is happening. It's not sexual for the dog. It's just dominance your mind.
Speaker 5: I own you. This is online.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, So I'm wary of the women that are like that, like.
Speaker 4: They got a dog run at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, it's like, oh yeah, man, you got a big ass dough set or nuts. Okay, yeah, dogs sleeps in the bed with me. I'm gonna be seeing my way out now, my way out. I ain't competing with the dog. The dog won't bite me. The dog's gonna believe that I'm a thread. Yeah, it's just straight up yeah, because I am mine. Yeah yeah, here, I know. So, I mean, I'm I'm watching out like that. It's it's all good. And look, ladies have it tough. Look I'm the one I will say that ladies have it tough all right. Us as dudes, you know, we go through puberty and that's pretty much it. Like we are who we are, all right. So, I mean, you may have some ebbs and flows here and there. Maybe you're interested in in golf at one point in time and then you give that up and you go to a different sport something like that. But for the most part, you're pretty much shake informed early. But women, their hormones are fucked with their entire lives. They go through puberty, then they get on damn birth control, then they get off birth control to have a baby. Then they have the baby. Now now now with the baby, now, it's a whole different set of hormones where they talking about the post partner depression and all that shit. Okay, then they finally get through that they're stable for a little bit. Okay, now menopause or perimenopause, then menopause. Then now oh damn, I'm too big. I need to be on GLP one. Both their hormones have been fucked with their entire lives, like they ain't had that. That's why I believe they're like, I think that's why there's so many psychotic women out there, because they've had so much of their hormones fuck with their entire lives that they're just not stable. And they're like, I don't know how. I don't know how the women back in the day were able to deal with this, and that, I say, because their hormones went all over the place their whole lives.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're scared, had a green time chicking time bomb, lunatic.
Speaker 5: I just saw.
Speaker 4: Something shut down.
Speaker 5: Ryan Long, I think it is.
Speaker 3: Ryan Long was like, yeah, one of my trans friends, you know, she was saying, like, man, I was just like so sad in a woman's body. I was crying every day. And then now I'm in a man's body and so now I'm finally happy. And he's like, but I mean, don't you think if you were crying every day that maybe you were in the right body as a woman.
Speaker 1: Just for real though, Now what I just said, they just went through all that stages and I ain't said nothing about them drinking alcohol or taking these other peels or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Any thyroid disorder, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, thyroid be all like like they get footed with it. So like the last times you can switch up the more saying you'll be okay.
Speaker 4: It's just.
Speaker 1: I mean, because because here's the thing, like, of course, my you know, you're timeline kind of ebbs and flows, which is if you stay on a video for too long, it figures, oh, you want to see nothing but that. So I see all the men hating videos now all right. I stayed on one too long because I was like, let me see what this chick's got to say. But it's like the amount of women who are sitting there and they're just like men fucking suck men are predators me and men. I'm just like, are y'all okay? Men?
Speaker 4: Or lust for men?
Speaker 1: Wm sex? I was like, don't let me go check your drawer and see that you got you know, four dial doos and three vibrators in there. You don't use those, did you? Are those yours? Because that those would be instruments of lust. Calm down on the lustful stuff. Oh, sex is not needed. Uh, matter of fact, sex is like very needed now. I know there's modern medicine and stuff now, but you can history doesn't exist without sex.
Speaker 4: Don't don't kid yourself and you're not being stunning or brave. You can get pregnant, proven, Joe Biden's administration told us Puppy Mumpy Charlie, I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: Slipping by me.
Speaker 4: It's slipped by me. Didn't you get the memo? Man, we're doing men can get pregnant. Now, that's ship.
Speaker 1: Hey, look sometimes stuff can get by you, all right. I forgot about that.
Speaker 4: I thought from that that's a big one to get by.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: That's really the litmus test for people, honestly. I mean, it's like before we even go down this path of our first date, uh, this first job interview, this potential candidacy for Supreme Court or whatever whatever it is. Insert important job there, let me ask you one question first, can men get pregnant? If your answer is anything other than are you out of your fucking mind? Plead? If it's that, then you know this is a this is a self sorting mechanism. Here we need like we need.
Speaker 3: The anti Commy screening questionnaire. Do people have privilege based on their identity? And if you answer yes, like you can't you can't get through the door.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, you save us a lot of time. I just need to know where your level of delusion is. We everybody's got like a certain level of delusion, Like, hey, I could be a millionaire one day. I could be And you go, yeah, yeah, okay, maybe, but where where are we on the on the delusions.
Speaker 1: I'm hearing what you're saying. But let's slight analysts. Let's let's let's get back to the to the baseline, and let's let's try to figure this thing out together. I don't want to be together on this.
Speaker 3: Can you have open borders and still a country?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, hey, look, hey, COVID only a takes in grocery stores. When BLM was out there marching together, there was five thousand people all gathered together, mouth to mouth, asked the ass COVID don't exist there, that that really was it? If you think about it, I mean, for in retrospect, it's it's all pretty clear.
Speaker 4: But even in the moment I remember we were talking about this, we were like, I think we knew it was the whole thing was retarded from from the jump, so let's start there. But even when when they said when they tried to sell and apparently then it finally did fully commit to the narrative that yeah, I know we told you that you had to stay locked down in your home, but it's okay if you come out of your house to protest. When they did that, I think a lot of people went, are you kidding? Is this some sort of joke? Is this And once they saw that the government was serious about that, they were like, no, no, no, it's fine. It's because it's BLM and you you know, we got to go support them.
Speaker 1: And so you're outside to you people just go.
Speaker 4: Nope, nope, I'm out. No, fuck all of you people for this. I mean, I don't know, I mean, I don't know what it was for ever, everybody had a different sort of barometer, different line in the sand that got crossed a different Oh, they would never do that, and then they did it, you know, and then you go like how quickly people forget? How can you trust any of these fucking people, any of them, any of the people on your news, they were all involved. You could pull up a clip of them saying talking about as you just did, talking about how the vaccine is safe and it every single person has zero credibility in the on the nightly news, in a position of medical authority, high ranking members of government, all of them. Are we just gonna pretend like that didn't happen. I feel like a segment of society is like, oh, it's fine.
Speaker 5: They still don't know that it happened.
Speaker 3: I mean, there were so like brainwashs and blinders and like denial at the time, and they still haven't even come to the point where they're like, Okay, yeah that happened. They're like no, yea, everything was fine.
Speaker 5: They just moved on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Don't.
Speaker 1: You know. There was times where I thought about maybe saying a prayer for these people, but I do understand that in this case prayer won't change things. Okay, there was no hope. Okay, Well, there's every once in a while you got to look out there and you got to realize when the battle is lost. Okay, we got to regroup. Hey guys, we got to go to shows that we may have to go under ground for a few years in a straight up and that is what we had to do. Like if you were unjabbed, didn't want to wear a mask, all that good stuff. We were underground for a few years. Yeah, straight up we were.
Speaker 4: Don't tell me, I don't know what it feels like to be a black man in America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were underground because I mean like we.
Speaker 5: Were.
Speaker 4: Somebody that we know probably had the Harriet Tubman of our movement on their podcast.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, so that that's where we were at. Like if you if you were one of those ones and you said no, well everything was good. They were trying to take everything from you, including your life like up.
Speaker 4: To including oh and the things they said on social media that they wanted to do to you and your kids because you wouldn't comply, like you were seeing their true intentions. They they per they they want you to they deeply want you to perceive them as being compassionate people, which they are not. No, they want retribution if you get on the wrong side of them. They there's no compassion they are They are the worst possible people, and they'll show it to you from time to time when they talk about those things and what they wanted to do to your kids. Well, were the one? Uh people were saying that they wanted the kids taken away from their parents and put in concentration. Raped. You go, you had to throw the raped part in there too. It's not bad enough that they're that you want the kids taken away from their parents, you also want them sexually assaulted by strangers. Why because they wouldn't take a vaccine, because they refuse to bow down to your diluted version of reality and you just can't stand that. So you want to punish them however you can. You'd rather punish their kids than admit that you were fucking wrong. That that's who you're dealing with. These people are demons. I have zero sympathy for them. I would put them up against the wall immediately and without any hesitation. They can never be trusted again.
Speaker 5: They're two weak.
Speaker 4: They'll fall for the next one too. Yeah, say come for you. They will fucking turn on you. You can never trust these people. Oh yeah, shun them, fuck them, anybody who made you feel bad, anybody who said, well, you're going to show your vaccine card to come to my baby shower or anything like you guys go fuck yourselves for eternity and forever. That's it. I don't want anything to do, and you go live in a parallel reality. We also saying that when when we had the flood in North Carolina and ask me all that there were people was saying, it's like, oh, well, they voted for Donald Trump, so they deserved to do for the Red Cross, making a calculation on who they would rescue based on whether or not there was a Trump sign in their front yard. Holy, you gotta be kidding me. Man. You're supposed to be the Red Cross. Okay, you're supposed to be there in people's time of need. You're not supposed to be making decisions based on that. That is grotesque. Yeah, but that's I mean, that's that's that's where we were at. That's why when they said we're all in this together, I'm like, I'm not with you all day. No, I didn't sign that social contract, broth.
Speaker 1: I actively knew I wouldn't win him. Because we were supposed to be going on vacation to Murder Beach. Okay, and they cancel it because they share it. Motor Beach down for the month of April, all right, Like they shut it down. They rescheduled us for May same rate. We went Memorial Week, okay, and yeah, yeah, and so me and my girlfriend, you know, getting ready to go down there.
Speaker 5: And she had.
Speaker 1: People that was like a y'all, y'all have gone down to Burda Beach. She said, yeah, we're going on vacation. Aren't y'all scared? What I mean, it's a lot of things to be scared of. I mean, I am gonna be on the road, so somebody could crash into me. I could be walking around. Somebody could mug me, rob me, stab me, you know, shoot me. There's a potential for that. But of something that I can't see, like a so called virus that I can't see, like that I can't do anything about like that, Like I can't do anything about it, Like what do you what do you want me to do? So like, no, no, it's.
Speaker 4: Carbon if it's invisible. If it's invisible, and it's but it's carbon monoxide. And it has a long track record of killing people, I'll take your word for it. But if it's a new thing and it's an invisible enemy, and all of the known liars and propagandists that I've written books about and covered and talked about endlessly are all on board with it. Even if I didn't know anything, I would know. Whatever they want me to do, I'm doing the opposite, based based on their track record, based on the coordination of this, based on the fact that when is the American government, the American medical industry, or any of these people ever given a shit about the health and safety of the people. They want you sick and dead. They don't care about you. So well, I don't take health advice from the American government. Sorry, I just don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, so we can actively you know of void carbon monoxide poisoning, you know, by ventilation, I mean, like you see what I'm saying, Like we understand how that, how that happens, how they can kill us, so proper ventilation and.
Speaker 4: You avoid it.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't avoid the sniffles, like I mean, like it's either gonna get me or it ain't. Like I mean, I can't walk around being worried about it all day.
Speaker 4: What's crazy, though, is that they don't view you as Indiana Jones braving the third world out there with your whip and everything. They view you as a threat to them, like they perceive you as opening up the herd to the potential for attack by not being in the herd any longer. And so it's not just that you're not believing it, it's that you're making them weak by removing yourself from them. And so anyway, so the people don't so you never get the response, I don't know, whatever response you think you're gonna get. The only response you're you're really going to get is pretty much contempt. And you're doing that. Why are you doing that? I can't believe you're doing that. Aren't you scared? Didn't you think of the you know, like all the guilt and all that's all that fear programming. That's that's some slave mentality fear bullshit. But that's what they do. That's invisible enemy, right, It's been terrorists, it's been covid carbon dioxide in the atmosphere for for global warm Always an invisible enemy going to kill you unless you pay a bunch of money in taxes to pedophile government.
Speaker 1: But if you pay a bunch of money.
Speaker 4: Ever offered is to pay more in taxes and give up more of your rights to make sure this invisible enemy doesn't get you.
Speaker 1: Hey, well hey, look, I mean they tried, and I mean it did work. I mean I just got like I wouldn't think this would have worked. And I swear to you in January twenty twenty when I heard it, I'm like, that's a nothing burger, they said, sniffles, sore throat, coughing. I'm like, you talking about stuff people do all the time. I'm like, okay, whatever. And then we're shut down two weeks, and then we're shut down a month, and then everybody's wearing masks and then businesses shut shut down.
Speaker 4: Happened quickly.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hold on, does something change? This is what I was like, Does something change that I miss something?
Speaker 4: Yeah? That changed.
Speaker 1: I was like, because this is a different world now, and that's the world we're still in, which is I thought maybe we were getting a little better, and maybe by increments it might be mymence.
Speaker 4: I saw a guy wearing a mask yesterday out and about in the wild, laugh, lazy.
Speaker 1: Do you still see people with masks on?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: And I'm so sad for them every time, and part of me wants to publicly shame them so that like, maybe there's just some way that that would like eventually break through their piles of delusion, even though in the moment it wouldn't, like maybe eventually they'd be like, yeah, I am a fucking read hard I should take this fucking mask off. But then, like, I also understand that, like the public shaming aspect is just going to like potentially destroy them even further so that they become even more of a tool of the fucking enemy. Because that's what weak people are, is a tool of enemy. And that's what this showed us, is that seventy percent of the people we've ever known are tools of our enemies because they don't have the fucking strength within them to open their goddamn eyes and do something difficult which is actually not that difficult, which is to just not along but the herd not that fucking hard. You just do what you actually want to do, You fucking cowards, get your shit together.
Speaker 5: This whole world's over.
Speaker 4: I agree its people with that, I mean it was I get it. Some people had to make calculations about like jobs and taking care of my family and mandates and this and that.
Speaker 3: What's your family worth if they're dead from injections? What the fuck is the point? What the fuck is the point? It's just like, if you inject your kid and they get autism, what was the point. What was the fucking point of being like, oh, but the doctor said, and my friends say, and like I didn't really want you, but I did it. Well, now your kids fucked for life? Was it worth it? Is that the fucking life you wanted? Is that what you're protecting?
Speaker 4: It's just diffuse responsibility, you know, because they were told to do it, they don't have to. It's not really their fault. They were following orders, which was the doctor's orders. And so they can even if they connect the dots and say these vaccines I gave our child caused his autism. They if they ever make that connection, which most of them don't, but if they do, they can say, well, the reason why we were doing the shots is because I was told to do it. So I'm not at fault here. He's the doctor, he's supposed to know better. He told us to do it. I said yes, based on his information. Therefore, diffusial diffusional of a responsibility. It's not all my fault, somebody else's. That's how you live with yourself to be educated in advance of that having this kid and know what you're getting into before you you know. But even if you're not, you get a nine month window to get yourself educated on what you need to do with vaccines and this and that.
Speaker 3: And I just don't know what the fuck people think is worth it. This is just like saying, like, well, the English soldier came and told me that I had to let him fuck my wife on the first night, so it's not my fault, and like whatever, Like, no, it's your fault. It is your choice, it's your responsibility. Your whole life from start to finish is only your responsibility, the only person who has any responsibility in it. And you have to fucking decide what the fuck you want. I'm like William Wallace all the way. I'd rather have my guts ripped out while I'm still alive, screaming freedom than allow these motherfuckers to make my life into some sort of travesty of it. What is the point of living a fucking travesty of a life. There's no point to it. You just live this empty, miserable pile of shit. Your whole fucking life is misery because you have to pretend to be something you're not constantly lie to yourself than others. For what, So you can like go out for drinks with a pile of floozies that you met at work every once in a while, or what the fuck is the payoff? What is the fucking payoff? What is it worth? Motherfuckers? Don't think things.
Speaker 4: Through going out to work to drinks after work with a bunch of floozies.
Speaker 1: It's not that, okay, well, I mean you probably you're probably go maybe hoping maybe for you know, maybe maybe a little I mean later on, y'all, a little pity maybe now, y'all did okay?
Speaker 4: I was just checking.
Speaker 1: I'm just checking. I just got a check on y'all. Every once in a while, there was a man who told me or what that was a girl who told me that she was not into this guy, uh, but he kept asking her to get some, and so she just gave him some.
Speaker 4: And I was like, Jesus, what Christ?
Speaker 5: The same thing? This is actually the same thing.
Speaker 4: They're like injection.
Speaker 3: You're like, no, get an injection?
Speaker 5: No get an injection.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're like, I got I got prejured into it. I was like, well, whether you drink?
Speaker 4: He said no.
Speaker 1: He just kept asking me. He said, I mean, when you're gonna let me get some of that? Just can't say. And I was just like, and he just kept asking, but damn it, just come on and get something. And I was like, well, fuck man, me, dude's been messing up this whole time. You should have just kept asking what.
Speaker 3: Are they the time shirts or whatever?
Speaker 5: That's why they do. They get you in a room and they figure you can't say no.
Speaker 4: I'm like, motherfucker, ten different people.
Speaker 1: Over three hours, they seeing ten different people to you, Well it just give me a second. He goes the next guy doing a nice kid there? What's your kid's name?
Speaker 4: I just wanted to toaster.
Speaker 1: Has the guy showed you all everything we had to offer? He probably hadn't showed you.
Speaker 3: I know so many times they were like what about this?
Speaker 5: What about this? What about this?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no no, And they're like, what what about this camping spot? I'm like, motherfucker, why time sharing a camping spot? Get on my face?
Speaker 1: Hey, look, we're just trying to get in we're just trying to be in Can we be camp and can we be guys? We appreciate you for being with us. Oh, this episode of the Day's there were Day two forty three. We're gonna astro it for for mister Corey Hughes Corey Hughes dot or Bloodyhistory dot substate dot com, Wonderful History JFK book Volume one, Volume two, Go get the fucking book, Lee, Harvey Oswald and Black and White. Uh, lindsay what you got new for us?
Speaker 3: Well? I think everyone should go by Corey a coffee to send him some love so that he feels good while he's going through all of this.
Speaker 5: So what was it by me?
Speaker 3: A coffee slash Bloody History?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, if I'm correct, I haven't. I haven't said a whole lot about it on the show because it's like, I don't know, man, it's very touchy for me to talk about like this type of shit like at all, Like I don't enjoy it period, like understansion in it. But he's having some medical issues currently that he's trying to get through. So if people game by him a coffee, so everybody should buy them coffee.
Speaker 4: Corey would feel happy. Yes, read god Cory.
Speaker 5: Happy by buying the coffee.
Speaker 4: Challenge. If you can make Corey happy, what is the level of money that will actually make Corey smile?
Speaker 3: This is a scientific endeavor. We're doing a stundy to see how many do you like?
Speaker 4: Take part in the study. How much money does it take to make Corey Hughes happy? Go donate to his buy me a coffee or buy my fucking book dot com or something.
Speaker 3: Whatever a site, but you can find everything from me at roguesol dot org. My books are there, My one on one sessions are there. Every link to the show is there. You can listen to me on every podcast platform, watch me on most video platforms rogue so dot org.
Speaker 4: Okay, Charlie, Charlie Macroaggressions got Berwick on this week. Yeah, and I will be seeing him next week when I'll be in Serbia. So I will miss you guys next week and probably and the Sunday after that. But I'll be I don't know where the I'm gonna be. I'm gonna be on the JONT in Serbia. Yeah, I'll be in Serbia. Uh at Liberland, Liberpolko. It's gonna be awesome, man, I'm excited. It's gonna there's a If you go to Liberpolko dot com or Narco Polko dot com you can see the lineup. It's a banger. It's the European version of an Arca Polko. So uh and it's three days. I think I'm gonna be there for eight, but yeah, check it out.
Speaker 5: You're not gonna know.
Speaker 4: People aren't just gonna like plan their life and like go right now.
Speaker 1: But well, no, we might have sigas listening to us.
Speaker 4: SI, let me, I'll tell you what told me. God, anybody that comes up to me at Leberpolko in Serbia and says that you heard it here on day zero?
Speaker 1: Okay, did you never know?
Speaker 3: I just had a shipload of book sales all across like eastern Europe, And I'm like, where the fuck did that come from?
Speaker 1: Like, hey, that's right on time. Yeah, Banker Dash listen to my radio show. I was like, okay, so yeah, so yeah, Charlie won't be with us the next few weeks, but he'll be out there, uh, pipping the hose out there in Serbia. Now I'm playing, but well I.
Speaker 4: Am going to be stage managing. So I am. I am hurting anarchist cats, which is kind of okay, there we got kind of similar.
Speaker 1: There we go, hey X for twenty dot com. I think Corey is still working on the site, but it's all good. Of course. You can find me on YouTube, Rumble, Twitch, Twitter, uh, TikTok for some for some variety stuff. Uh Johnny, which is uh Lindsay's man. Okay, he was with me on Beyond the Cube. He's gonna be filling in uh during this time for Corey.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I heard y'all we're gonna go and y'all going to watch Spider Man.
Speaker 4: Brand New Day Tuesday. That's what I heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so so that Johnny, No, Thursday is gonna be a showtime with the Cube. Okay, it's gonna be a showtime. It ain't gonna be a beyond. It's gonna be all Spider Man because I have went and watched it. So we're gonna be getting fully in depth on Spider Man Brand New Day.
Speaker 4: Do you like take notes and ship in the theater or you just keep track of it all? No?
Speaker 1: I just keep track.
Speaker 4: Yeah I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't need to take notes.
Speaker 4: I got everything right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got yeah, oh no, no, yeah, yeah, yeah, I got everything right there. I'm pretty good. As long as I don't wait, you know, a month or something. I can retain a lot of stuff there until I.
Speaker 4: Man, I walk out of there and I just forget everything I just saw.
Speaker 3: I don't know everything I saw, but I forget all the things that I would have wanted to say about it.
Speaker 4: That's what it is, that's what I should say. I know, I could basically describe the movie, but it's like all those other parts are. If I saw it again, i'd go, oh yeah I should oh yeah that I kind of forgot so oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got all that all that right here. And then when I feel like I don't need it anymore, I just release it.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 1: I just I just release it. I just be like, yeah, blame my all right, I'm done with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so yeah, yeah, yeah, Thursday night to be a showtime, guys, it's gonna be spoiler spoilers, spoiler spoilers, spoilers, damn it. So if you don't want spoilers, don't fucking watch. Okay, I gonna spoil a ship out of it, or just go watch the movie. I mean, damn me, I think Spider Man has already made like three or four hundred million dollars already right out.
Speaker 4: You're good, so you can you can do it now. It's fine, Yeah, sir.
Speaker 1: I appreciate everybody being with us. Uh, probably me and Lindsay ketch'all next week for two forty four seven