Speaker 1: Welcome back to another Gypsy Rose life after lockop recap. This is going to be season two, episode two. So remember at the end of last week's episode, Ryan was in his apartment all sad looking at all the Gypsy memorabilia around his apartment. Oh my god, I loved how they zoomed in on Pixie's broken hearted toy that said best for Friends.
Speaker 2: Ah, it was so cute.
Speaker 1: I bet you that's a bark Box toy. I know a bark Box toy when I see one, because they're the cutest and they're such good quality. Not sponsored, by the way, but they should be.
Speaker 3: I love them.
Speaker 1: I've been a customer of BarkBox for probably ten years now, and if you guys have any furry friends and fur babies, you'll know that the bark Box toy qualities are the best. And not just the quality, but the designs and the themes.
Speaker 3: I'm so obsessed. Anyway. Ryan is playing with Pixie. It's so damn cue.
Speaker 1: Then he sees a painting of Gypsy that was gifted to her by a fan, and then he gets really emotional. He starts crying, and then the producer asks him, do you want to see Gypsy and he's like, I don't know. I mean, come on, I'm pretty sure that was a yes. He just didn't want to say it. We were together at a painting so that.
Speaker 4: That's one why there's days where I do want her back, and then there's days where I'm like, you chose that, that's what you wanted, that's what you got. Do you want to see her?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 6: You want my honest opinion?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Now Gypsy and Ken are at his apartment. She's cooking, he's calling the movers to get quotes. I guess they talked about the restaurant scene off camera once they left the restaurant. Gypsy says it really embarrassed her and it hurt her feelings, and Ken says.
Speaker 2: He was totally joking, but he'll be.
Speaker 1: More sensitive to what he says and how he says it going forward.
Speaker 4: That embarrassed me. I wasn't gonna say at dinner and like ruined the night, Like, hey, you embarrassed when you hurt my feeling? To me, that was just like a humorous, like lighthearted sarcasm, but that really offended her.
Speaker 1: Now back to Gypsy in the kitchen, I just want to note that she messed up scrambled eggs? How does anybody mess up scrambled eggs on a nonstick pan? Even I know how to make a scrambled egg, and y'all know I hate to cook and I suck at cooking. I can't cook for shit, and I can make a scrambled egg.
Speaker 2: How does someone mess up scrambled eggs than a non stick pan.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: In the next scene, Christy and I wasn't sure if that was her mom or her friend, I can't remember, but they're talking about Gypsy and Ken and how amazing they are together as a couple, and they're hashtag couple goals.
Speaker 4: And can are just so happy. Yeah, you can't take the smell off for fee.
Speaker 5: Oh they got good chemistry, and people wait their whole lives for that.
Speaker 1: But I find that so weird because I feel like there was way more chemistry between Gypsy and Ryan in the beginning. Okay, that was before Gypsy got the eck, but in the beginning, Gypsy and Ryan had so much more chemistry than Gypsy does with Ken. And I actually came across this compilation someone made on TikTok when Gypsy was with Ryan versus how she is with Ken and her body language, the chemistry is so different. Now, remember this was before Gypsy got the itck with Ryan, And I'm just going to play a little clip so you guys can see the difference.
Speaker 5: You are so disappointed. I heard that. Okay, sorry, that's scary Bridge.
Speaker 2: I know why.
Speaker 5: About it.
Speaker 2: Was awful?
Speaker 1: Yeah like that though, No, like I've been dropped into a movie, like the scene of a movie. To me, it seems like she was way more natural and comfortable with Ryan.
Speaker 3: She kind of let loose.
Speaker 1: She was laughing a lot, she was cackling. But with Ken she's different. And yeah, she still laughs a lot, but it's a different laugh. Does anybody know what I'm trying to say? Like, it's more reserved. I'm telling you she is scared of lose Ken. She is trying to be so perfect, so.
Speaker 3: Prim and proper, and be the perfect girlfriend so that he doesn't leave her again.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what the hell Christy is smoking for her to constantly be like, oh my god, they have the best chemistry ever, They're truly in love.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Because I don't see it now, Gypsy and Kean are out having lunch. They're at a restaurant. They're seated outside, and she looks at the menu and she's.
Speaker 2: Like, let's Mexican colin. Does it have Hika in it?
Speaker 3: Because I'm gonna Hi right now.
Speaker 2: Can't bring me down.
Speaker 3: She laughs. I've noticed her laugh is like.
Speaker 1: Kean notices a fan freaking the fork out through the glass window. I mean, the fan is going crazy. Okay, you can see her on the other side of the glass. She's jumping, she's screaming. She's like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: That's Gypsy and Ken. Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 1: And Gypsy's like, just calm down, Keen, act natural, Kian, It's okay. And Ken looks so uncomfortable. He's like, oh my god, this is so awkward. I'll never get used to this.
Speaker 3: Ha ha ha.
Speaker 1: Then the server comes out and gives them their food. They ordered buffalo cauliflower with ranch.
Speaker 7: Yes, this is more of my kind of food. I am open to trying this because I'm on a high right now.
Speaker 3: I just stop. She digs into the buffalo cauliflower. But I want to know who ordered the food.
Speaker 1: How can the editors leave this out? After what we saw at the restaurant. I want to know who suggested the cauliflower and who ordered it. I want to know how they came to that order. Was it Gypsy's idea or was it Ken's idea? So they're eating and then she tells Kean that Ryan texted her, so she ended up blocking his number.
Speaker 2: I was so proud of him.
Speaker 4: It had been a month since he like tried to text me, and I'm like, maybe he's doing good, Like, maybe he's moving on, maybe he has a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of him for moving on.
Speaker 3: And then he texts me what did he say? I want to know details. I feel like, wait, do.
Speaker 1: They have an ITM? Yeah, they have interview portions. They don't have like an ITM where they're sitting.
Speaker 2: Yeah they do.
Speaker 1: Why isn't a producer asking these important questions? Somebody should have been like, oh, what did Ryan say in the text message? Can you show me the text and then they can display it on our screen so we know.
Speaker 3: I need to be a producer on that show? How do I get my ass in there now?
Speaker 1: Kean surprisingly comes off very nice, very understanding, very reasonable, because he tells her, well, I'm sure he has those days where it's extra hard because you were a big part of his life.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, okay, Kean, I didn't know you had any emotion on teligence.
Speaker 5: I'm sure he is.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there are just moments people have. Separating from somebody who's been a part of your life for many years is always tough. So I understand and I get it.
Speaker 1: It's a brand new day and Christy is on her way to pick up Gypsy to take her to her dentist appointment. She's apparently getting new dentures and some molars blah blah. She had all her teeth done because she had lost all her teeth during the time her mom was abusing her. And then there were flashbacks from season one.
Speaker 3: She looked so different.
Speaker 1: Holy moly. Her nose job came out so good. That was a very good decision.
Speaker 3: I didn't think she.
Speaker 1: I didn't even notice the difference because I forgot what her nose used to look like. But when they did the flashback, holy moly, I was like, damn, I didn't know her nose looked like that before. I think the rhino turned out amazing, incredible, best decision ever.
Speaker 3: She also definitely lost some weight too right now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys knew, but I've been on a weight loss journey basically since I was born. It's been on and off. I loose some, then I gain some. I've been yoyoing forever. But basically, eating has always been my biggest struggle.
Speaker 3: Because I'm a big back, big back, big back, big back.
Speaker 1: I love food. I could eat all day. Door Dash loves to see me come in. If I were ever to go on financial audit, Caleb Hammer would read my bank statements and be like.
Speaker 2: Darnash Dardash eat or eat star Dash dar Dash.
Speaker 1: So I rely on Factor Meals because their meals are fresh, never frozen, and ready to eat in two minutes. I eat their calorie smart meals, and it's helped me on my weight loss journey because I don't have to stress about what I'm eating or what I'm cooking. All I do is go on their website, I click order, and it comes right to my door. Today I ate their paprika beef and pepper pasta with goulash macaroni, and I'm not gonna lie. It doesn't look like a five star dish, all right, Let's just be real, but it tastes so damn good and it was only four hundred calories for the whole thing. If you check out their menu, they have a bunch of different meals for different dietary needs. My sister takes one to work every day for lunch and she loves it. I had to buy an entire extra box.
Speaker 3: Of meals for her.
Speaker 1: Plus for their cold Press juices, this is their pineapple tumeric basil juice.
Speaker 3: I'm trying it for the very first time and it.
Speaker 1: Tastes healthy and that's perfect because I'm in my Healthy Girl era. Make your life easier by heading to Factor seventy five dot com or click the link below and use code fifty my thoughts to get fifty percent off plus free shipping on your first Factor box. That's code fifty my Thoughts at Factor seventy five dot com to get fifty percent off plus free shipping on your first box.
Speaker 3: And thank you Factor for sponsoring this video.
Speaker 1: And if you guys want personal updates about my weight loss journey and other personal stuff about my life, I do have a second channel called po Isle poi zzzl E. It's three Z and I'm gonna talk more about that on my other channel, So go follow me.
Speaker 3: There if you're interested.
Speaker 1: Now back to Gypsy, So Christy finally picks up Gypsy drives her to her appointment, and they're in the town where Gypsy lived with Ryan. So she feels super weird and awkward with all the memories rushing back. The show flashes back to when Gypsy was texting in the car while Ryan was driving, and when he he kept hovering and looking over to see who she was texting. I remember thinking, oh my god, he's so annoying and so weird.
Speaker 2: But damn, it's because he knew all along about Kean.
Speaker 1: No wonder I'd be hovering too if I knew my man was suddenly back in touch with his ex. Gypsy updates Christy about how Ryan was texting her and how Ryan keeps waiting for Gypsy to go back to him blah blah blah, and how he even said that he wanted to raise the baby as his own blah blah blah blah blah. So basically, she wants Ryan to get rid of the lingering hope that she'll go back to him.
Speaker 3: She's at the dentist's office.
Speaker 1: She's so excited for her new teeth, and she's also really excited for this. I guess she feels like a brand new person and that she can leave her old life behind with this new look of hers. She has a new hair color, and she now has new teeth, she has a new nose, she lost a little bit of weight. I mean, she looks like a different person. I mean to her, so she feels like a new person. Oh, I forgot to mention that she has a whole new man and his baby on the way, so she is entering a brand new era of her life.
Speaker 4: Through the course of January to current times, I have been distancing myself from my old physical parents. I really want to put as much distance as I can between the old me and the new meat.
Speaker 3: I've been blessed.
Speaker 4: To get back together with the love of my life.
Speaker 3: We're expecting a child.
Speaker 4: I'm in a really good place right now.
Speaker 1: Now we see Ryan and he's walking Pixie on a leash, and gosh, I couldn't help but to think I wish he would put her in a harness, because Pixie's not great on a leash, And when a dog constantly pulls on a leash like that, the caller is choking them, so I felt bad for her. Next, in my professional potato opinion, I feel like he should take all the energy he has on Gypsy and put it towards a dog trainer. Mia comes home to spend some time with Gypsy and Christy. She's feeling Gypsy's belly and she's in nursing school or she graduated recently, I can't remember, but I think that's pretty cool that she gets to practice on her sister. They hear a heartbeat together, and it's pretty freaking amazing to know that we women can create life and have a baby grow inside of us. That's incredible. I also never realized how much Mia looks like Rod.
Speaker 3: She is a spinning image of him.
Speaker 1: I feel like they could be twins and nobody's gonna question who her daddy is. Gypsy then talks to Mia girl to girl about Ken and how he's been hinting at her about marriage. He's been saying romantic things like how you're gonna be my wife someday, You're my future. I love you, I'm gonna marry you, blah blah blah blah blah, And you can just see MIA's face and she's so sick and tired of listening to her voice. Probably Keen is saying all these wonderful things to me, like how he's gonna marry me because we're in a herringa gay bring it bad. Gypsy acknowledges the fact that she moved too fast with Ken by sleeping with him without protection and getting pregnant while being technically legally married to Ryan.
Speaker 3: But she couldn't help it.
Speaker 2: It was the hormones and the deep was fire.
Speaker 1: She talks about how her divorce with Ryan is about to be finalized and done, and even though she rushed getting pregnant.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's time that they get married.
Speaker 1: She was basically trying to get a temperature check on Mia and how she felt about this. In my opinion, because Me has been very vocal about Gypsy and Kian not getting married anytime soon. So I think Gypsy wants her sister's approval, and if her sister were to approve, then maybe.
Speaker 3: Rod will also approve. She just wants acceptance.
Speaker 1: She wants the approval because she already got pregnant when everybody told her not to get pregnant, and now they're telling her don't get married.
Speaker 3: But she wants to get married.
Speaker 4: I have loved this man for seven years. I am so happy and content. We can be open with each other about time that we were separated. We're able to handle things in a more mature way. Now, are you doing better with communicating? I'm doing a lot better with communicating.
Speaker 5: A detective determined that.
Speaker 6: Was a lie.
Speaker 3: She is trying to convince Mia.
Speaker 7: She's like, Keena and I have been getting so good at communicating, Like, oh my god, I have loved that man for seven years, and we meet so much progress.
Speaker 1: And MIA's like, yeah, I get that. It's great and all. But you guys are gonna have a baby soon, okay, And that doesn't mean that you have to get married. A baby is gonna be a lot of stress, and you don't need to add any more stress by planning a wedding.
Speaker 3: Just take things one at a time.
Speaker 1: I swear Mia is so wise, she is so smart. What would Gypsy do without her sister. I don't know why Gypsy wants to get married so badly, Like, girl, get through your pregnancy first, get through having your baby first, get through adjusting to motherhood first. Then you can think about getting married. But first Ken has to propose like, do you even know he wants to marry you?
Speaker 3: They go to their new house and it's nice, it's spacious.
Speaker 1: They decide which room is gonna be the babies, and she has eight months left of her parole, so she can't permanently move in yet. Now she's at Ken's apartment packing things up for the move, and as she's organizing his bathroom, she finds his ex's hairbrush under the sink, and this upset.
Speaker 4: That's her It's always good to find the brush of an ex girlfriend.
Speaker 1: How can he still have her hair brush when she got rid of every single trace of Ryan. Now apparently this is an ex that he got with after he broke up with Gypsy.
Speaker 3: When she was in prison. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: This made me laugh because I've never related to Gypsy until the scene where he was eating his salad and he was like, do you want some salad?
Speaker 3: And she was like, oh no, Like period, I hate salads.
Speaker 1: The only salads that I've ever liked was the factory chopped salad from Cheesecake Factory and pretty much a Chinese chicken salad from anywhere.
Speaker 3: Gypsy tells Ken.
Speaker 7: My god, your room is full of junk. You should take some time to sort out your staff and throw things out that you don't.
Speaker 2: Use or need anymore. Hint, hint.
Speaker 1: He's like, I don't have time to sort things out right now. We're trying to move. Plus I don't really throw things away in general, So you just put everything in a box and shove it into storage instead of throwing the things you don't use anymore away. He's like, what are you talking about? So she goes to the bathroom and in the trash can that she used to clean up, she grabs empty bottles that she found in his bathroom. It was an empty soap bottle, an empty shaving cream bottle, and then she pulls out the hair brush and he's like, that's my hair brush, and she goes and she goes.
Speaker 2: It has long strans of blonde hair ken and.
Speaker 1: He's like, psh whatever, and he keeps eating his salad and she's.
Speaker 7: Like, the pass should be left in the past. Ken, Okay, I'm gonna hide right now.
Speaker 4: The hairbrush of an eggs girlfriend.
Speaker 1: That's actually mine.
Speaker 5: No, the low detective determined that was.
Speaker 6: A lot with my blonde hair.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe someone else used it, that's what I thought.
Speaker 4: Whatever. Uh, huh.
Speaker 1: Then Ken walks away because he realizes that there are cameras. He doesn't want her to accuse him of something he didn't do.
Speaker 4: Somethings should be disregarded in the.
Speaker 3: Past, Oh this scenario that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: The next scene is a brand new day. And I was kind of frustrated with production and the show because so far in the first two episodes, I feel like we never got any resolutions. Like the restaurant scene from the Italian restaurant, we never saw the resolution to that. The hairbrush scene, we never got a resolution to that. It's always a brand new scene. It's like always a problem, and then it's a brand new day, like this.
Speaker 3: Bothers me what happened? I want to know?
Speaker 1: So on this brand new day, they get into another argument because she wants to go to a baby boutique and buy a crib. Ken's like, no, we don't need to spend two thousand dollars on a crib yet. Let's just move into the house first and then we can think about buying the crib and she's like.
Speaker 2: But I want the crib. It bothers me that we don't have the crib.
Speaker 1: And he goes the baby's not even going to sleep in the bed for the first few months. We don't need a crib.
Speaker 3: We don't need a rocking chair either. We can just think about that stuff later.
Speaker 2: She's like, so, why am I going to breastfeed her?
Speaker 5: Can?
Speaker 1: And he's like, we have a sofa, or you can sit on that chair over there. You don't need a breastfeeding chair. All you need are your two arms on your boob.
Speaker 5: For the first foremust I need a crib, should need a reclining chair, shouldn't need all the extra stuff that can come later.
Speaker 4: Where am I going to breastfeeder? Wed a p very good couch. Do you need a special breastfeeding chair?
Speaker 5: You don't need it.
Speaker 6: You can do it on that chair.
Speaker 5: You can do it on the floor.
Speaker 3: All you need is two arms to hold her up to your boob.
Speaker 4: That's it, bitch.
Speaker 1: What First of all, he keeps saying that a baby doesn't sleep in a crib for the first few months.
Speaker 3: This is news to me.
Speaker 1: Where do they sleep then? On the floor or is he thinking of a basinette? I highly doubt he's talking about a basinet, though, considering he just told Gypsy that she doesn't need a nursing chair because she has two arms and a boob. I don't blame him for being stressed. It's a very stressful situation. It's a big sudden change. It's probably a lot of money that he wasn't expecting to spend.
Speaker 3: But that's what happens when you have a baby.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're on a high right now, high on stress, high end expenses. The movers come, they get to work, and they're finally in their new home and the episode ends. In the next episode, we see Gypsy struggling with all the public attention that she's getting. She and Ken get a tarot card reading and she addresses a hater content creator and oh my god, I remember seeing something on TikTok about this how there was a crazy fan or a hater and she went to Gypsy's house and live streamed it, and it was really crazy, Like, why do people do this?
Speaker 3: That's insane? You need help.
Speaker 1: Also, I did hear that Gypsy and Christy were live streaming the first episode. They were watching it. Gypsy was holding her baby, Christy was their next door. We didn't get to see the baby's face. But Christy is also very interesting because she is such a diehard Ken fan, and I don't know where it comes from. Like I don't understand why she hates Ryan so much, Like she hates Ryan and she loves Ken. When they were watching the restaurant scene with the octopus, Gypsy and Christie were defending Ken so hard. They were like, Ah, come.
Speaker 2: On, you guys, he was just joking. He was just joking, snapping mean about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean even you were upset.
Speaker 1: You were so upset that you cried in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Denial denial. Denial is a river in Egypt. Well, I'm hungry and I'm not cooking today, so I'm gonna have another Factor meal. Don't forget to check them out at Factor seventy five dot com, slash my thoughts or click the link in my description.
Speaker 3: And that's it for this video. Thank you guys so much for all your love and support. I love you, guys, and I will catch you in the next recap.
Speaker 6: Bye pictures, Okay, I have pictures girlfriend with her shirt.
Speaker 3: This is like two three weeks after I found those phone.
Speaker 2: Because like you still have all these pictures.
Speaker 6: I didn't want to see her and brawl I didn't want to see y'all kissing like that hurts, And I'm like, how do you even why do you still have that.
Speaker 3: On your phone?
Speaker 6: And well, I was looking at it because people online, the haters, we're okay hearing how I foiled you, or like take pictures like you or my arm or on your shoulder, and I wanted to see if I did. It was her and I did