Speaker 1: Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number? Okay, very quick, because I want to go to the blazing phone lines.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: This is a personal text that my wonderful sister out in Tucson, Arizona sent me, Jen and I agree with her. I completely agree with her. Here's what she wrote me, Jeff. Look what they managed to do to Trump with made up information. Imagine if they had a quarter of what they have now on Obama, the Democrats would be sending Trump to alligator Alcatraz. And she's got a couple of laughing emojis beside it. I'm like, it's true, Really, it's true. It's true. I mean really right. I mean, if this was if it was reversed, and you know, a quarter, not even what they we have on Obama now, just a quarter twenty five percent. He's already what arrested, He's already an alligator Alcatraz six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. Scott in Revere. Thanks for holding Scott, and welcome.
Speaker 3: I love you and take you away, my friend, Scott.
Speaker 1: I missed you, buddy, Thank you for that. What's on your mind? My friend?
Speaker 4: Oh, Jeff I'll tell you, you know, the Democrats heads they must be spinning because who did it take to put Democrats behind bozz Democrats? Isn't that great? Tell me how did a kick and that took its right? Didn't it be a tagic? But you know what, honest regard Jeff Pam Bondy, I'm starting to get nervous. I first I was all gung ho with Pam Bondy. I was, yeah, yeah, guess what I might have been wrong? And so I think soup was too. And I took a lot of people are wrong because I was happy when she made it through. Remember remember all that they kicked the first guy out. I forgot.
Speaker 1: He's he's a host Mamba Matt Gates. Yeah, I remember they they Yeah, they didn't want Gates and then he went to Bondie. And but look, Scott, you know it's this is her super Bowl. She wins us the super Bowl, everything's forgiven, you know what I'm saying, Scott, But she's got to win this one. If she doesn't win this one, Scott, we got to get a new starting quarterback. I we need a new attorney general.
Speaker 4: Well I couldn't have said it better myself.
Speaker 2: Jeff, I love you baby.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Scott. I appreciate it. No, I just really this is make or break for Pambondy. Now there's no question. Look, let me hear. Let's do another quick and now you know, quick reversal. Imagine it was Tulca Gabbard as a g and not Pam Bondy. But what do you think there'd be indictments? Are you kidding me? You're kidding me? I mean Obama would be frog marched already. Six one two six six sixty eight sixty eight. Kevin and Bill Rick, thanks for holding Kevin, and welcome.
Speaker 5: Voting.
Speaker 1: Hi Kevin.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I'm a military guy, the military for a while, and if I was ever suspective about treason, both guys under a military jurisdiction. And to tell the connivle and the military tribunal. Now take o'pontomas, who is the commander in chief of the military. He's under military for earth. So if he committed treason during his time in office, he should be a cunival under a military tribunal.
Speaker 4: Is that correct?
Speaker 1: Youre are one thousand, not one hundred. You're a thousand percent, correct, Kevin?
Speaker 5: You know trying to get out of Washington. Received on the trying these individuals in there. That's fine. Obama is going to be tried in a military tribunal in the military, like Hope Ross Superson.
Speaker 1: Kevin, Hey, I want to thank you for your service. God bless you. You're completely right, Kevin. If you can, I know you're busy, but if you listen to the next segment, because I'm going to play a little bit of Senator Ted Cruz, you just got to hear it. You're going to see because Cruise does a brilliant job. He's read the report that she released yesterday that Telsa Gabbard released, and he goes through the timeline really effectively about the treason and the sedition that Obama specifically engaged in along with his cronies. You're gonna want to hear it, trust me, Kevin. It's going to make your blood boil a little bit. But it's so clear how he lays it out. It's it's open and shut. You bring this in front of a military tribunal, he's done. His goose is cooked. Kevin. Thank you very much for that call. Kim in New Hampshire, thanks for holding Kim and welcome.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Jeff.
Speaker 1: Hi Kim, it's my day off.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking goofy thoughts. Have you've got young kids? Have you seen that movie The Diary of a Wimpy Kid with the cheese Touch on the playground, Kim.
Speaker 1: I may have driven Ava to the movie theater and she saw it with her friends, but I didn't see it with her. If I wait in the lounge area until the kids are done, and then I drive them all back. But please keep going, Kim.
Speaker 6: I looked it up this morning because yeah, I was a little foggy on it, but the cheese touch was in my head. There's there's a little two minute clip on this little Indian kids describing uh about the cheese touches that it showed up on the playground and then you know, got moldy and whoever touches it or even that there's words that they may have touched it like there that then the playground just splits and they're in the center, and then it got taken off somewhere. Finally a little a German foreign exchange student, you know, he he took the cheese touch home with him and so it it's just anything anything against the Democratic Party is just like the cheese touch you're.
Speaker 1: Kim. I like it. I like it, Kim. But look, honestly, you tell me if you agree or disagree. You've got a former Democrat Trump, former Democrat Tulsea Gabbard. And if it takes a former Democrat to put Democrats in jail, you know really six seven two sex sex sixty eight sixty eight. I want to play Ted Cruz, but just before I do, do you remember everyone seems to have forgotten this now, but this was one of the most infamous comments ever recorded by Hillary Rotten Clinton the Hildebeast during the twenty sixteen election and the waning months of the twenty sixteen election when remember then Donna Brazil was working on her campaign, and she was very angry that Brazil and others weren't working hard enough or weren't delivering enough for her, especially in the swing states, and then she started to just explode. Just yell, I mean, just take her to the woodshed. And what she famously said was, if we don't win, I'm leaving out all the f bombs and the expletives. If we don't win, we're all gonna hang. Single one of us. Do you blanking understand, We're all gonna blanking hang. So Hillary Clinton knew what the stakes were in that election, that they had to make sure that Trump never win because if he win, should he have won, and which he did, then all of the crimes of the Obama administration for eight years, all of that would then be exposed, and the Clinton Foundation would be exposed, and the money laundering and the corruption and the bribery and the abuse of power and god knows what else. All of this was now going to be exposed. So they couldn't allow Trump to win. So listen now to Senator Ted Cruz. He goes on Fox and he says, look what Tulsa Gabbard review yesterday and these explosive, bombshell newly classified documents. He goes, everyone's kind of missing a very important angle. Listen to Senator Cruz, roll cut four A, Mike.
Speaker 7: What's critical that Tulsea Gabbard made public is is not that people put out allegations that Putin wanted Trump to win. It's that they were lying and knew they were lying. That's what's explosive here. It is that their repeated testimony to Congress was fault.
Speaker 1: Then go, he's talking about Brennan and Clapper and call me me and Hillary Clinton and Susan Rice. He goes, they perjured themselves over and over and over again about Russia collusion. Now listen to him. He says, Look, I've gone through the report. Now just follow Cruise because Cruz lays it out really clear, very simply roll cut four B, Mike.
Speaker 7: You go through some of the facts that Tulsa put out. So August thirty first, twenty sixteen, a DHS official tells former dn I James Clapper that there was quote no indication of a Russian threat to directly manipulate the actual vote count.
Speaker 3: That's what they're saying.
Speaker 7: In August to twenty sixteen. September second, twenty sixteen, the FBI said it was quote uncomfortable implying that there was definitive information that Russia intends to disrupt our election. September ninth, the Intelligence community concluded that quote Russia was probably not trying to influence the election by using cyber means. September twelfth, same thing.
Speaker 1: So August September, CIA, NSSA, FBI, the Intelligence community, over and over again, there's no what collusion they're saying, we're not even sure Russia is really even interfering in the election. There's no cyber hacking, there's no impact on the election. It's that there's nothing going on here. Now we're now going from September into now Trump has won, He's pulled off the incredible upset. So now they're asking the intelligence community again. Okay, come on, the Russians had to have colluded, right, There must be now collusion between Trump and the Russians. World Cut four c Mike.
Speaker 7: December seventh. December seventh, after the election, here was Clapper's talking points, written quote, foreign adversaries did not use cyber attacks on election infrastructure to alter the US presidential election outcome. December eighth, Obama's Presidential Daily Briefing. Here's what it said, quote, we assess that Russian and criminal actors did not impact recent US election results by conducting malicious cyber activities against election infrastructure.
Speaker 3: To December eighth.
Speaker 7: Over and over and over again, they say no Russia, no Russia, no Russia.
Speaker 1: Now, notice it's not just that the intelligence community told them. This was our unanimous view, our unanimous consensus. Clapper's own talking points in other words in his memo. He's saying, no, no Russia, foreign adversaries had no impact, no effect on the election whatsoever. That's his own freaking memo. And then Obama gets the daily briefing and he says, no, no impact on the election, there was no collusion, nothing literally, no Russia, no Russia, no Russia. But then came December ninth, twenty sixteen, the infamous meeting now in the Oval Office with the Dear Letter presiding over everything. Listen now to Ted Cruz. Here is what Tulsey shows again. Roll cut four d Mike.
Speaker 7: And then December ninth, December ninth, there's a meeting with DNI Director Clapper, with National Security Advisor Susan Rice, with Secretary of State John Kerry, and with Deputy FBI Director McCabe in which they reversed their positions altogether and they all come out to say, Russia, Russia, Russia, That's why Trump got elected. And I'll tell you this December ninth meeting. FDR famously said, December seventh is a date that will live in infamy. Well, December ninth should be a day that will live in infamy, because this is a moment when senior members of our government decided to lie to the American people and to sabotage President Donald Trump, who had just been elected by the American people.
Speaker 1: Bingo, that's what happened. That's your there's you. Now, look at how Tulsi lays it out. It's document, document, meeting, meeting, meeting, August, September, October. He's skipping over things. Trust me, it's November, it's December, all the way up December eight. And then suddenly everything turns on December ninth, against all of the evidence, against everything that they were told, and they made up that lie. They manufactured that so called fake intelligence, the Russia collusion hoax was born. And going forward, they lied under oath, They lied to Congress, they lied to the American people, and they fed it to the media. And the media were willing collaborators, they were complicit in lying to all of us. Now, if this is in treason, if this isn't sedition, you're not just framing an innocent man. You are literally now falsely accusing and framing the incoming president of the United States with being a foreign agent and having colluded with Russia in order to help Trump win the election. Over Hillary. It was a coup. You are now delegitimizing Trump's victory. You're now sabotaging his incoming presidency. Now you're going to do everything possible to torpedo and destroy and undermine it based on a lie concocted on December nine. Now a baby could try this case. Now a baby. That's how much Tulsi Gabbard has given him. It's like here, here, here, here, and here, Bill in Summerville. Thanks for holding Bill, and welcome.
Speaker 8: If you're the third highest person to get after the president and the Pope, let's figure this all out. When you have a general war, you always have a second battle plan. When you're playing chess, you always want someone to look at one side of the board and you come back on the other side. Well, the president has three hundred million people. We have to use that X.
Speaker 2: Factor in voting, so we can shove it down their throats. The all this stuff we're talking about, we're going to bring them the court.
Speaker 8: Is that only going to have a slap on the wrists.
Speaker 2: We have to hurt them in the voting bolt.
Speaker 1: Oh, Bill, you're saying we've got to tighten up election integrity and get these voting laws passed, so the Democrats can't cheat.
Speaker 2: Correct, absolutely, from the dog catcher all the way up to president even maybe the arm Supreme Court, everything has to be.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: Bill, it's a very good point. Apparently they're gonna start working on that when they come back from the August recess. Trump says that he wants to make voting integrity and ending this you know, the election, the corruption, the ballot harvesting, the ballot trafficking, voter ID laws. He wants to make it all national in every single state. So he he knows, yeah, it doesn't matter how good your policies are if you have corrupt, crooked elections. So Bill, the president realizes he's got a lot more to do. That's you know, that's why. Look to me, I don't even think Congress should go on recess. Honestly. I think there's too much to do. They should stay. And you know, I mean, how many weeks do these people keep getting off? To me, he's ridiculous, by the way. You know, he can't even get most of his US attorneys through because the Democrats are blocking it, never mind just his judicial appointments, his judges. He can't even get attorneys. No, let them stay. I don't care. It's August. Too bad. I work through August. They should work through August. Bill, Thank you very much for that call. It's a very good point, Tom, Red White and Blue Dynamite Baby in New Jersey. Thanks for holding Tom, and.
Speaker 3: Welcome Jeff Cooner quarterbacking the fundamental change of America back to the constitutional republic that it is. That's Red, White and Blue Dynamite.
Speaker 1: Baby, Tom. What's on your mind, my friend, Jed, do I have about a half an hour?
Speaker 3: Can you give me half an hour?
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 3: Let her rip, Tom, God bless you, my friend, Jeff. Pam Bondy has a Christmas tree and a Thanksgiving dinner table full of things that she can pursue. But I don't want her to work. She can sit back, she can do the interviews. She can relax, Jeff. She's not prosecuting these cases. Set your litigators on fire. Figuratively speaking, let them go, cut them loose. Pam, you get to be the quarterback. You're not going to be in the trenches. Jeff. I want anyone associated with the Steele dossier fraud upon a Phiza court. Jeff. Legally speaking, this is about as bad as it gets. Anyone within a hundred yards of that their heads should roll, Jeff. It was really really bad. And that rat, that big bird, Jim coney cally went around pushing his book, saying that he unethically went after Michael Flynn. I guess at Chicago Law School. He missed his ethics class on that day. He's a rat, Jeff. There is so much here. And let me tell you, Dan Bongino, I was late for my Good Friday reading. I only spoke to him once Sunday Air. I'm still waiting for Jeff's sessions. Dan, did he ever come? Was he ever on our side?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: He was a rhino rat? And that Rob Rosenstein, Robert Muller, they all should their heads should roll, Jeff. These were all bad people. Hilary smashing her server, seth Richards, destruction of emails. The list goes on, and Jeff, finally, I know I'm running out of time. I want to Jeffrey Epstein because I want anyone that visited Devil's Island to be on a sex offenders registry. That's what I want.
Speaker 1: Oh, Amen, Tom, Look, she's got to release the Epstein files. I think she will ill. We'll probably talk about it tomorrow or next week. But she's under growing pressure. Even now. Trump is saying pretty much, let's release it and let's move on. So she's going to have to release the Epstein files. But no, you're right, it's not as if she's going to be individually prosecuting, you know, Obama or Brennan or Hillary or Clapper. She's got lawyers and prosecutors to do that. All she's got to do is give it the green light.