Speaker 1: La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go if you're looking to rejuvenate your appearance, tighten and shape your body, and just just something special for yourself. You deserve to look your very best.
Speaker 2: Lahoya Cosmetic Surgery Center offers over ninety procedures and treatments for a natural, youthful appearance. They are absolutely the best in the business. Try out their treatment planner at glamfam dot com. It's so easy and amazing to use.
Speaker 1: We can't say enough great things about their Board certified plastic surgeons. And guess what they offer flexible payment plans so you can start your journey to a better you right now.
Speaker 2: Free consultations too. The very best in the business is in our own backyard. How lucky are we?
Speaker 1: Make sure you tell them that Laura Kane after Dark sent you We love everything about La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center. Hello, welcome to Laura Caine after Dark. It's Halloween week and this is our Halloween show. We actually have two of them this week because our other show is actually on Halloween.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: This one is gonna be a doozy and scary. I'm Laura Kane. By the way, this is my co host Derek Rimmer. Hi, we have producer Brian looking very frightening. Oh my god, that mask is just horrifying if.
Speaker 2: Staring at me.
Speaker 1: Now, Brian is going to come up here a little later on because he has some vague, very unsettling, uh to me thing antiquity of some sort that he is going to present show release I don't know in my house, which is the studio, and uh, he's going to tell it. He's going to say that I'm going to hate it, and you're not going to be yes, because well, because it's not going to affect you, it's probably going to affect me because it's scary, so anyway better, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Also, because it's staying here with you.
Speaker 1: Wait, your microphone. I can't hear your microphone.
Speaker 3: I can hear me there, I can hear anyways there you staying here with you?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, seat see God, Oh my god, the gift that will never stop giving. We also have our own ghost stories. I have several that I would like to share with you since it's going to be Halloween and I thought i'd share real life experiences that I've had. I've had one two, three, four five serious ones. Wow, okay, you had one, just one, you had one, but it was pretty significant and I and I think it's pretty dam damn cool. So will you share that one? Sure? Okay, And then we have the double D. We have some really hot like right off the presses. Yeah, news that just hit like uh huh today. So we have that, and then Brian's thing that he's going to come up here and join us and show us what's going on. So do you guys like the way I decorated the candles? I'm setting? Okay? So me whit am I? You guys asked me what are you?
Speaker 2: I thought you were Courtney Love from Hole.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: When I asked her if, she didn't really have a good answer.
Speaker 1: No, Okay, here's my This is the scenario I am. I was in a beauty pageant and that's why I have the tr on. I was leaving and I got attacked by a killer okay in his car. He kidnapped me and I fought and fought, but look all he just like all. Look he did my throat too. He slipped my throat and I managed to escape the car. That's why I only have one shoe on the other foot is empty. Because I lost my shoe. But I think I'm gonna die, and Keith Morrison is gonna do my date line, So I'm going to be I'm a dateline murder story with Keith Morrison. I thought you were murdered, though I am. I haven't died yet, but I'm gonna die because how are you gonna be on date line? No, because they're gonna do my They're going to do the story of like who murdered me?
Speaker 2: And yet probably I'm going to be the grieving work husband.
Speaker 3: This is such a specific scenario you have.
Speaker 2: And as they're interviewing me, do you know what I'm going to be doing?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Scrubbing your name off the marquis, I'll be like, I'm so sad. I'm so sad. I can't believe she's gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, look, my dateline is going to be We're not gonna have one hour date line. It's going to be a two hour dateline. It's going to be heavily promoted, and it's going to be Keith Morrison.
Speaker 2: I will promote it, Brian and I will promote it on our show, Okay Late Night with Eric Grimmer.
Speaker 1: Now, I thought it would be a great idea to I was trying to think about what I get to use for blood because I didn't have any fake blood. I'm like, I don't want to use ketchup. And I had some lipstick, but it didn't really match. So I'm like, oh, I'll use Tabasco sauce or I use hot sauce. So that's why I stink right now.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was going to say blood is so cheap too.
Speaker 1: Well, I just didn't have time to go out and get it, and so this is a convention. I had time to think up that whole story I did. Wow, I know that's how my brain works. That's how my brain works.
Speaker 2: And excuse me, what did you not purposely tell me something.
Speaker 1: I'm going to tell you on Thursday? Are you talking about what I did on Friday night?
Speaker 2: I'm noticing something new?
Speaker 1: Okay, should I just I'll just talk about it now. Daddy's not happy about it, Well, let me you know, and I'm going to tell the story of what Daddy's not happy about and why and why I left my own party on Friday.
Speaker 2: Now she is okay, okay.
Speaker 1: For like two hours, God, okay, but that that's coming up on.
Speaker 2: Thursday and I'm so glad I didn't come because.
Speaker 1: You would had so much fun, because we had so much fun not at my party. Oh, I was like way better not being at my party, which was on Friday night when I dressed the same but I had a different dress on. But isn't this wig cool? Everybody thought it was my own hair. I'm like, really, my hair is that blonde with the darkest bruts.
Speaker 3: No, that looks pretty good.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good. It's a pretty good wig as it is. Okay, So all right, let's start off with ghost stories because I love me a ghost story and I have and they are creepy, so I'm going to share them with you. Okay, cue the spooky Halloween ghost story music. My first encounter with a ghost was when I was growing up. We lived in this big Spanish house, really old house built in the twenties, and the two people that built the house died in the house. Their names were Clyde and Flossy. They were a couple, Yes, I remember this. So we moved in when I was like three years old and my sister was a baby. So through the years, my father had many encounters with a hovering, floating small woman seen down the hallway. We had like long hallways, and Flossy was a short little woman. So my dad would also be outside working on things and like the hammer and nails and things would fly off the balcony just randomly. So that was his. Mine was one night I was in high school and I got home late and we had a back door in a front door. I came in the back door locked. It went into our den, which is where the TV was, and here's the TV. Here is the door that led to this hallway where you go out. Well, I was watching TV. It was probably midnight, and I see what I thought was my dad walking by the door, and he was tall, he had white shirt on and it looked like kind of like boxers or something. It was very very quick, and I was like Dad. I was like, oh no, my dad's awake. Shoot, I got home late, and he's gonna get mad. So I looked around the corner and he wasn't there. So then I went into the kitchen because that's where the hallway leads. He wasn't there. Then I looked in the office, he wasn't there. And then I looked at the back door. It was wide open, and I locked that door, so that sent shivers down my spine. So that was my first encounter with what I think was a ghost, and I think it was probably Clyde or Hester. Now Hester is the latest one. That's the newest one.
Speaker 2: But I.
Speaker 1: Now we're moving on to the House from Hell, which is actually right around the corner from where I live now. Now, this house we bought in two thousand and three when I was married Charlie was two and a half, and this house was it just like drew you. It was so cool old. It was a two story and there were stairs that let up, and it was like all wood, and it had these big trees. It was just glorious. It was really cool. It was like a cottage in the woods, but it was in like the city, you know, and it was just I just loved it right off the bat. The minute we moved in, we had a water main that broke the main water main and it flooded the entire downstairs. We had a b infestation, a rat infestation, We had possums in the house, we had raccoons in the house. We were broken into one night through the back door while we were sleeping. Somebody stole our keys, which were on the counter, Dave's pilot's license, his wallet. I woke up in the next morning, didn't know anything, noticed that the back door was unlocked, went out the back to where we parked in the alley. Outside, both of our cars were gone. Somebody came in the middle of the night, stole our keys, stole both our cars. So I'm looking like tumble weaves were going by, like I'm like, wait. It was like such a shock. Somebody stole both our cars. What so I couldn't go to work and it was like really scary, and we didn't know what was going on. So all these things happened within a year amount of Oh. Then underneath the house I found a picture of these two people sitting at a table in a field, and on the table was a tablecloth, and there was a dead goose laying on the table with its neck cut, and they each had glasses and there was blood from the goose's neck and they were drinking the blood. That was found underneath the house, along with some old war medals and stuffy metals. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, but it was scary. Now, that's not that that's not the scariest part of this whole thing.
Speaker 3: This doesn't seem haunted so far, see it. I know.
Speaker 1: But when we finally decided to sell it because I told my husband at the time, I was like, I can't live here anymore because it was really affecting me. It was because I'm a sensitive okay.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, you mean you're sensitive.
Speaker 1: It was really affecting me. So I'm like, we've got to sell this house. I can't live here anymore. It's really bad. And so we we these this couple came to look at it. The guy comes onto the property. The woman, who was a little bit older, comes onto the property and she stops and she said, I'm not feeling right. I don't I feel really weird the minute she set set foot on the property. So we had to lead her into the bathroom where she sat there for like a half hour just to calm herself down because she felt something weird. She must have been a sensitive too. So they bought the house, but she never lived in it. Just the guy, Oh, that's sod, okay, And then he remodeled it.
Speaker 3: Why that sounds like marital problems.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now that's not the ghost, Okay, Then I was at a party and I was talking to a guy who was in a p's in pr really nice guy named John, and we were talking about our houses. I don't know. We got onto the topic of houses and where I had lived on Bush Street and he goes, wait, what was the address there? And so I gave him the address and he goes, oh my god, I rented a room in that house. It goes, that house is haunted. I've seen an apparition. I go, oh my god, this totally validates what I've been feeling. Then here comes the big Da Dada finally move out. Two years past, three years past, Charlie's probably five and a half. Maybe he goes, one day, hey, mama, remember when my room was up in the trees. His room was upstairs and it overlooked all the trees and he had big windows. I said, yeah. He goes, I want to go back there and visit Paul. I go, Paul, Who's Paul? He goes, hit the guy the man who would come into my room and talk to me. Oh my god, the man with the with that was holding a suitcase and he had a hat on. He'd come and talk to me, and I want to go see Paul. Who's Paul. Oh my god. That freaked me the hell out. So that is the house from hell. So that was in the two thousands. Then yet another one when I was with Jeff and Jerr. They thought it would be really fun, we all did. If Randy and I spent the night at the Waley House.
Speaker 3: I think we should do that. That'd be fun.
Speaker 2: That'd be so much I would do it. I totally would.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 1: It was me, Randy, I think one of like one of our listeners and one of the docents, and we laid out our sleeping bags in the parlor, which is downstairs where that couches or whatever. When you walk into the right and I remember wanting to be on the other side of Randy because I was scared because I was kind of on the outside and my back was toward where the courthouse was and it just seemed really scary because it was really dark back there. And I said, Randy, I want to move on over to this side of you because I don't want to be on this side. As I got up to move, something grabbed my leg and pulled me back. I'm not kidding. I wasn't hallucinating. That freaked me out. I said, guess what, I'm out of here. I'm not continuing this overnight. No, I'm leaving. It was like two o'clock in the morning, and I got up, rolled up my sleeping bag, and I high tailed it out of there because I didn't see anything, but I felt something.
Speaker 2: We should totally do that again. Wouldn't that be fun? I would? I would protect you?
Speaker 1: Would you? Okay? You know what. I don't really want to because I feel scared about it. But if you guys are brave enough to do that, I think we should do that. I think we should also spend the night in one of the rooms at the Cosmopolitan Hotel.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Because Michael Brown from San Diego Goo's Tour says that is the most active paranormal place in all of San Diego in all of his experience being all across the country. Really, he says, there's always stuff going on there. So either one of those I'm down. I think. Although those rooms at the Cosmo are kind of creepy because are really.
Speaker 2: Old, I know, but I would prefer to sleep on a bed versus the floor.
Speaker 1: Come on, well, you could sleep in one of the little tiny you know, the beds and the whaleahils are so small because people used to be so little back then. Yes, but you can't sleep in those beds, sleep in a sleeping bag. No, we're going to do the whalehouse.
Speaker 2: Do I look like a guy that owns a sleeping bag?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I currently have one.
Speaker 1: I think I have one.
Speaker 3: So we're doing a bed used to have a bunch, but.
Speaker 1: Just blankets and pillows. What's the big deal. We're not going to spend the whole night there anyway, I know it. No, I know for a fact I will.
Speaker 2: I'll be out like a light.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 3: Kidding, even if I saw something, I still wouldn't leave.
Speaker 2: Listen, I believe you there could be sixteen dead people dancing on the bed and I wouldn't wake up.
Speaker 1: Let me just get real right the hell now? Please do the minute you sense anything off, you are going to be out of there so fast. Yes, you will. I know it. You're gonna freak out. I will bet anything. No, Okay, all right, so that's coming up. It doesn't have to be a halo kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Doesn't freak me out, So I wouldn't be freaked out.
Speaker 1: Oh my God. And then now I have Hester because last Halloween, Brian brings in Luigi board. We do it. It spells out Hester. A couple weeks later, I'm coming down the stairs because I'm hungry in the middle of the night. I come downstairs and I look over to my left and there is a dark presence standing in the corner. And I purposely was like, oh, hell no, didn't look at it, went right into the kitchen, got my food, went right back, didn't look at it. I was so scared there was something there. And then when Michael Brown came in the last time he was interviewed the ghost unner, he showed me the exact spot where Hester was because he felt the presence too.
Speaker 3: All right, I don't I don't know if I wait, So you got hot one time? The ghost showed up once and never returned.
Speaker 1: Right, I have not seen Laura.
Speaker 2: Has been ignoring her.
Speaker 3: She's probably pissed off one of the friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I've not had any.
Speaker 2: I ghosted the coaster. I think it's about time she comes back now to fix that. Actually, oh perfect, amazing.
Speaker 1: Scared.
Speaker 3: I brought a portal to Hell with me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Okay, that's coming up. But I have one more kind of cool story, and I truly believe that this was my dad visiting me in like really like his spirit. I was in the mental hospital because I was a fifty one to fifty when I this is where I hit my bottom. This is when I was like whenever the shit hit the fan, my addiction and my alcoholism. God, I had to control. This was my bottom. I got put in the mental hospital for a little while, and I was so scared and I didn't know, you know, I'm like, where are my kids? And my ex wasn't talking to me because he was so mad because he found out all these things. Because of course I lied, because that's what we do. We lie alcoholics and addicts because we were shameful. Anyway, I was alone in the room. I was crying myself to sleep because I was so afraid. I didn't know what was going to happen. I hear a knock on the door. I didn't have a roommate at the time. It was one of those blue, gross blue mattresses covered with like a thin Oh god, it was just like horrible. Everything was horrible, and I was so sad and scared. My lowest point probably ever. I get a knock on the door, and I was like, because I had fallen asleep, I'm like, huh. So I opened the door and there's my dad standing there. My dad's been dead for like at that point, like fifteen years, twenty seventeen years. And I remember thinking to myself, I wonder what he thinks about my face because I'm excited yet I'm frightened at the same time, So what does my face look like? And I'm like, Dad, what are you doing here? Oh? My god? And I reached up to hug him. And I reached I was on my tiptoes just as much as I needed to be, just like I always was. Because he was tall. I put my arms around him. I could feel his shoulder bones. He was wearing a sweatshirt that he always wore, this striped one with jeans, and he goes, I want you to come with me.
Speaker 3: I'm here to bust you out.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, so he took my hand. We walked out of the room, We walked down the hallway of the hospital, and he goes, look what I can do, and then he proceeded to jump up through the ceiling and down through the floor and back up onto the level where we were standing. And then he said, well, I gotta go now, and I said okay, and then and then I like woke up from whatever that was. But I'm telling you something that what it is so vivid, the colors, the detail, everything, that was my father's spirit visiting me. I without a doubt in my mind, I've never had a dream like that since. I've never had a dream like that before. And you have some thing similar, like, yeah, don't you this is your kind of ghost story, but it's a spirit.
Speaker 2: This was super right after my dad died. So when my dad died, I lived in a different apartment, and then shortly after he died, I moved to another unit. I still hadn't finished unpacking yet at this new place, and so when he died, the first thing that happened was I had a landline and the phone would ring. This was like the day after he died, and I picked it up and it was just static, and I hung up. And then hours later, like in the evening, the phone rang and I picked it up and it was just static. And then my mom called and she's like, did you call me earlier? And I said no, and she said well, that's weird. The phone rang and I picked it up and it was just static, and I go, that's happened to me twice yesterday. This was the following day that my mom would call me. And then I believe my brother had the same thing happened to him. So then cut to like a couple months later, I'm in my new place. I got up out of bed, and I was a little bit disoriented because my old place was a completely different layout and my new place was not far from where you live now, and it was on a canyon, and it had floor to ceiling windows in the bedroom that overlooked a canyon. There was no balcony, there was nothing. And at the time I had this big arm wis and it was up against the wall and my bed and I as I was coming back from the bathroom, I tripped on one of my moving boxes and I remember falling forwards. I was like, well, there we go, because I was going right for the window and there was nothing. I remember the blinds weren't were completely pulled to the side, so it was just glass. Oh my god, and I was headed straight. I mean I was doing a face plant right into the glass and all of a sudden, I just saw like this figure and it looked just like my dad. I'll never forget it because I remember he just picked me up and stood me straight up and then just set me on the bed and then I looked right into his face and then he was gone. And it was the weird because I could feel him just as I was falling. I was almost to the point where my face was going to hit the glass, and I just remember and I could it was super warm. I'll it's giving me goosebumps right now. It was super warm, and it was almost like I was almost levitating. But I wasn't asleep. I remember it like you did, so vividly. I was not asleep because I was on my way back from the bathroom and I don't sleep walk, and I just remember sitting there and I was like, oh my god, this is the freaking weirdest thing I've ever like, I was wide awake.
Speaker 1: Okay, So do you believe and it's never happened since? What do you believe when we die? Do you believe it's lights out? Do you believe we go somewhere? Do you believe we are reincarnated? Do you believe that we have a choice to do whatever we want to do.
Speaker 2: I think it all just depends on the person. Like some people, it's lights out. I mean, I've had friends.
Speaker 1: What do you think is going to happen to you? Like what I'm moving to.
Speaker 2: Rain holy hell on everyone.
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 2: I will be the spirit that never sleeps. I will just you know.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be the man that rides in the pale horse at the second coming.
Speaker 2: Totally like your birthday, Christmas. Every day I'll be like, I don't.
Speaker 1: My god.
Speaker 2: You know there's gonna be There's gonna be so many times you're just going to come into contact with like holes or moment or something else. You'll know it's me. Oh, I'll everybody buckle up because when I go, I'm not going far.
Speaker 1: Now, Brian, I know that you don't really believe in ghosts because you haven't really you haven't experienced one.
Speaker 3: I suppose that's part of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, what do you believe happens when you die? You take your final breath? Is it just like dark? Lights out? By gone? Do we go? Do you do you believe that there's a heaven? Do you believe we'ld go to another area? Of another universe, another place that we can't possibly see because we don't have the senses.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's a great question. It'd be great to know. I don't think we can know. Yeah, So I think outside of religious beliefs, I think there's really no point in even trying to guess, because I think there's probably no way to know. I'd like to believe there's something after this, but it could be nothing, but that concept doesn't really I don't know. That doesn't bother me too much either. So who knows?
Speaker 1: And you? Have you ever had a paranormal experience of any kind?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 1: In your twenty four years Nope, except for something that possibly could have been at something that made you go huh with regards to what you're gonna do to me tonight.
Speaker 3: Sure, I wouldn't call that paranormal. I would say at best you could draw a shaking, circumstantial line. But to you, you probably would have immediately gone like, oh, nope, I know what that was. That was a haunting or something. You know.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that people are Do you believe that people are? Some are more prone to seeing and feeling spirits than others.
Speaker 2: For sure?
Speaker 3: Oh, I believe that too. I just don't think there's actually spirits or ghosts.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that I'm one of those people? Or do you think I'm just crazy?
Speaker 3: You think you're sensitive.
Speaker 1: I think you're sensitive, not as sensitive, just sensitive. So oh my god. Okay, so let's do the Double D. We'll bring it up, we'll do some fun stuff and then I really am I'm really scared. I'm really like, I don't I have no idea what this is gonna be. But Brian claims it's something that's gonna I'm gonna hate.
Speaker 3: Well, let me just and it's all. It's what I'll give you a brief teoser. You probably you might hate it. Nothing's nothing will happen immediately. It's not like you're gonna like your night's your life's gonna change tonight. It won't.
Speaker 1: Is it eventually going to change? Possibly?
Speaker 3: I don't know. You're awfully sensitive, so maybe.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh my god, I can't even imagine what this is. Okay, we'll do that after the Double d's so cute the Double D music. Some stuff has gone down. Oh yeah, good stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you've seen what's come out this weekend it's it's an alleged video of jay Z, Beyonce, and P Diddy in a three way no way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ooh gone, I know kind of gross. I feel scandalous even for Also.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know there's all this Now this could be a total like you know, uh.
Speaker 1: Did this come from like a like a like TMZ or you Entertainment Tonight or like any.
Speaker 2: It's well, it's circulating.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, is that that's from the video. Yeah, Oh it's a picture. Oh it's a picture of naked. It looks like he's naked. P Diddy and Beyonce in his arm. She's not naked though, right, and then jay Z is like his back is towards the camera.
Speaker 2: Yes, So I'm gonna I'm gonna just delete where this came from so that I don't get in any trouble.
Speaker 3: Is he sitting in that like that weird hotel chair in the corner of every room.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a bed and it's obviously a bed, so all three on it in a different different position.
Speaker 2: All three on it.
Speaker 1: I was wondering why they were awfully silent throughout this thing. I mean, she just put out a huge album and then she kind of went.
Speaker 2: Now, this could all be photo editing, and totally it could be her head on. But you know people are saying, oh, well, you know, they're not saying anything and they're protecting him and blah blah blah. So who knows. And then ten more charges just came yeah down for p Diddy, and one was a ten year old boy that said he was drugged and raped allegedly.
Speaker 1: That's sick.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't think we'll find out the other people too. My guess is that they'll come forward immediately to the investigators and they'll pay tons of money or whatever, and there they'll leverage their cooperation to not being released. Their name's being released.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Do you believe that j Loo because she was with him? She was his girlfriend, right, Diddy's girlfriend at one point? Do you think things that came out of Diddy's the raid Ben saw and was like, oh, bye bye bitch.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I doubt it. I doubt he was able to see anything.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe he got wind of something. I don't know, but that's the rumor that I heard floating around. But hopefully that's not true. Allegedly we're not okay, we should despread rumors.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but who knows?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so hot off the press. Lisa vander Pump the former, uh, the former host and star of vander Pump Rules. And she's also got vander Pump Villa. That's on I think it's on Peacock or something like that. She's being forced out of vander Pump Rules. She's an executive producer and they want to limit the screen her screen time. Yeah, and the involvement that she has with the other actors or employees.
Speaker 1: Really she she plays an important role when they need what are they going to it's like their mom figure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But if she's if she's going to be iced out, what's it going to be called? Then?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: Right like rules? I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: M that's pretty juicy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Former CEO of Abercrombie and Fitch was arrested Michael Jeffries. He's eighty years old. He was charged in alleged sex trafficking of more than a dozen victims. He exploited and abused young men at parties he hosted in the US and around the world.
Speaker 1: Did you guys ever, did you see that documentary about how Abercrombie of is all you know, all white, young, like super hot men and women, and you had to be a certain type, and it was I forgot some of it. But that guy seemed really shady. Yeah in the documentary and now whoa.
Speaker 2: I know it's crazy. Jasell bunch In, the supermodel that was married to Tom Brady is pregnant with her first child with Joaquin Valente.
Speaker 1: Who's that's Is that the karate teacher?
Speaker 2: He's like a is that the one that whatever?
Speaker 1: No way?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Wow, yep. And they're waiting to find out, waiting until she has the baby to find out it's a boy or girl.
Speaker 1: Oh, I like that.
Speaker 2: Matthew Perry's Can you believe that he died a year? It's already been a year since he hasn't his Matthew Perry's home just sold for eight point five to five million one, almost exactly one year after his death.
Speaker 1: Would you buy a home that you know somebody died in? Why not? Yeah? Why not? Depending on how they died, so attend it's Matthew Perry's house.
Speaker 2: No, I would not, just too much bad juju. Oh I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Well, you could sage it.
Speaker 3: I love a home with history. I think that's cool. There's like a legacy there I can part of.
Speaker 2: No, And here's the other reason I wouldn't buy it, because I it would be a total tourist trap.
Speaker 1: Probably, yeah, I'd like those buses that go You're probably like.
Speaker 2: Oh, the Brady Bunch House, the Ambi Bill Horror House.
Speaker 1: No, thanks, I can't believe it's been a year.
Speaker 2: It's been a year.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Did she ever Reese's book?
Speaker 1: Have I read his book?
Speaker 2: Matthew Perry's No, it was really good.
Speaker 1: Well, and he at the end, I mean he had gotten well at that point, right, or he was sober sober?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's just not all around sad, so sad.
Speaker 2: So Adele's residency at Caesar's Palace in Vegas just got a whole new life of its own. When she saw during her performance when of When We Were Young, Selene Dion sitting in the audience, and she stopped the concert and went over and they both burst into tears, and it was really cool.
Speaker 1: If you saw the video, Oh wow, so she was a surprise guest in the audience.
Speaker 2: Did you see the Celine Dion documentary?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I have not. Is it worth seeing?
Speaker 2: It is good?
Speaker 1: Is it just about her? Stiff person syndrome thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of it is. And it is crazy because you actually see her go through an episode and it is just the most brutal thing. I mean it is. I thought that was a bunch of bs until I saw it.
Speaker 1: Do you come away just like respecting her so much?
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. And she seems to lead a very lonely, very sedentary life, like it doesn't seem like she has a lot of like friends or girlfriends.
Speaker 1: Or is her husband still a library?
Speaker 2: Do you die?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: She has one son? Right?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 1: Oh too? Okay, yeah, but yeah, it's it's a.
Speaker 2: Very very interesting documentary.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Oh there's another one. Hold on, I had it on my phone. I forgot to write it down. There's a couple things that I watched.
Speaker 1: The last on your Big Ass TV, Big Assuage Ass TV.
Speaker 2: One is called this is the Zodiac Speaking.
Speaker 1: I saw that. I saw that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: They finally think that they have nabbed who they that Zodiac killer. Well, they think it's the closest they've gotten to possibly kind of.
Speaker 3: There have been a lot of confessions over the years.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was crazy, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: All right, So the other thing I watched this last night and it's with Kate Beckinsdale, who I enjoyed.
Speaker 1: Is this on Prime? Is it new?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: It's called Canary Blacky and she plays a female assassin and it is great. It's not your you would see.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this doesn't interest me at all.
Speaker 2: It's what she is, kick ass, she was an underworld and all those right, she's great in it.
Speaker 3: Have you seen it? No, I suspect I wouldn't like it.
Speaker 2: Oh it was.
Speaker 3: This is where we diverged the movie.
Speaker 2: It was action for I love a good action movie, and it was I mean, there is a lot of stuff that you have to suspend your disbelief. But yeah, like I mean she's she weighs probably ninety eight pounds, soaking wet, and she takes on these a team of these huge guys. You know, it's fun. So yeah. But and I don't mean like she just annihilates and not takes them on like sexually.
Speaker 1: Right, gotcha?
Speaker 3: I got that.
Speaker 2: I thought she's no, no, but it was. It was very enjoyable. I liked it, okay.
Speaker 1: Real quick.
Speaker 3: I did watch The Terrifier this week.
Speaker 1: Oh how was that? No? Is the clown scarier than it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe I think the clown is is a good character. But the problem is that the movie is not that good.
Speaker 2: Now when you watched it, could you all you think of was Laura's eyebrows.
Speaker 3: No, but like the second and third one might be much better, but the first one is just the first.
Speaker 2: Isn't it hilarious? Where everybody makes such bad decisions and the sister not like I care that I'm giving anything away. The sister shows up to rescue the other sister gets out of the place that they're in, the police are coming, she gets out, and then she back in where the terrifier is, and I was like, what a dummy? Like everybody just makes terrible decisions.
Speaker 3: It starts out okay, but then it just like the two thirds of the movie are just people kind of wandering into like the murder location and getting murdered. Yeah, like it doesn't really there's no real narrative to it or even structure, and it's gory and it's it is real, Like it's actually too gory.
Speaker 2: That's really good, thank you.
Speaker 3: That doesn't usually bother me. But I was like, this is kind of like weird.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now Laura caldn't care less She's like, just get on with right properly.
Speaker 1: Okay, put some scary music on. Well, I'm I'm going to fix the Instagram camera so we can get you in here, because you're going to be sitting up here with us.
Speaker 2: Do you like my socks?
Speaker 1: I can't tell what they are?
Speaker 2: Clown?
Speaker 1: Oh are you just you're just a clown? You're a clown.
Speaker 2: I'm a I'm a killer clown.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, with no makeup, but that's okay.
Speaker 2: No, you know I don't put any of that.
Speaker 1: I know I don't. Okay, hold on, let me move this so, oh my god, I'm not looking forward to this at all. I'm scared.
Speaker 2: Oh cute underwear.
Speaker 1: Great, you can see right through.
Speaker 2: I can. Let's see, I can see your panty line.
Speaker 1: Move over here, so okay, there we go. There we go.
Speaker 2: I could see your panty line, mommy. Oh yeah, oh that sounded so gross.
Speaker 1: Excited you. I'm sure it really at all, not at all? Here scooped more if you can't, there we go?
Speaker 2: Now a bag?
Speaker 1: Okay, oh god, First of all, he looks so those kind of masks freaked me out hard. Okay, wait, now I need to fix the camera a little bit here. Can you scoot in a little bit more? I need I want everybody on there you are, okay, hold on, this is a terrible well I don't know.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 1: I think I just flash everybody. Now you're not there? We go? There we go. Now we're all okay. Deep breath, deep breath, deep breath. All right, now, explain how you came up with this idea before you lay it on us.
Speaker 3: I didn't really.
Speaker 1: Did you see it somewhere? Did you kind of come across it online or something? Go, oh, this will be great for the podcast sort of.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I was on uh what I was on eBay when I found out that you that people sell possessed items on eBay?
Speaker 2: Oh shut up.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is gonna be pretty reasonable prices too. Now it's not obviously it's not verified, but allegedly at least.
Speaker 1: And so it's an item.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how long have you been in possession of this item?
Speaker 3: Probably about like three weeks now?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're so creepy, like this is gonna it's gonna this is an This is going to go all sorts of wrong. This is going to ruin my life. Okay, wait, so you bought it, and you and you've been handling it, have you? Is it been sitting in a place that you pretty much okay, so site and you said you've had one kind of like oh that's interesting sort of experience, but then you just blew it off.
Speaker 3: Well, let me put it this way. The first week, the first like four days I had it were like really bad days. They were like really rough, like how so just like just like your typical bad day. That's how they were. And this item is supposed to have kind of an aura to it, like a negative aura. And I will say the first three days were really bad aura days. But after that I didn't feel anything. I forgot about it.
Speaker 1: Does the item come with a story with it?
Speaker 3: I mean, after I show you, I'll read you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh god, oh my god. Yeah all right, okay, Brian, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, do not killing Laura. Do not regive this thing to me.
Speaker 1: I'm going to sneak into your I know how to sneak into your place. No, I'm going to put it at your tourist.
Speaker 2: No you're not, I am No, you're not.
Speaker 3: God, okay, all right, and you are now the proud owner.
Speaker 1: Oh god?
Speaker 2: Wait oh God, my god, this is gonna be awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah you are. You are now the proud owner of your very own possessed.
Speaker 1: Oh hell oh hell hell.
Speaker 3: So it's happy to meet you. However, you talk to ghosts?
Speaker 2: That is absolutely hideous.
Speaker 1: There have been so many documentaries I've watched about, yeah, dolls in particular, that have spirits attached to them for life.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be next.
Speaker 1: If I'm touching your touching.
Speaker 2: I'm not touching it.
Speaker 3: Here's the best thing the gift is for you. She's got this weird pose where she's looking up. She's sculpted this like her neck doesn't move, so it's really weird. How could you play with this doll? It's kind of stupid.
Speaker 1: So it looks like she's kind of like looking up in the sky her eyes closed, daydreaming or something like dead. How old do you?
Speaker 3: Because she's got a demon inside that heady.
Speaker 1: Okay, before you give it to me, will you?
Speaker 3: Okay, she's really friendly, I'm just hold it. It's just a doll.
Speaker 1: She's pretty. She doesn't look like she would cause any problems.
Speaker 2: Nope, not until her face falls off and there's a demon behind it.
Speaker 1: How old is this doll problems.
Speaker 3: Doesn't even read off on the EMF. I have no clue how old the doll.
Speaker 1: Is that she looks like she's probably, I don't know, a couple decades old. Okay, Yeah, she's like where like she has like a little like what are these called? What do these little pantaloons called? Underneath the dress? Oh my gosh, does she have a name.
Speaker 3: Oh that's ridiculous. I can't wear that anymore. Yeah, let me read you the description she came with.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, okay, I'm putting her.
Speaker 2: I'm not touching this damn doll. No way, no way. You are on your own island. You are on your own doll island.
Speaker 3: With that hold on. So I know I said that I had a rough couple of days when I first got her, But I think that was an anomaly because I've had her for like three weeks and I honestly forgot about her. So I don't think she's all that haunted.
Speaker 1: But where did you put her in my closets?
Speaker 3: Throw in a box?
Speaker 1: You stuck her in the closet. You weren't scared?
Speaker 3: Oh why she's pissed?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, okay, Okay, So what's the story of this?
Speaker 3: So here is the account from the person who sold it. I stumbled upon the doll at in a state selle nestled among old books and trinkets, her face serene between a thin layer of dust, so probably old. Something about her drew me in, perhaps the faded elegance of her lace stress, or the way her expression seemed too full of life for an inanimate object. I brought her home, unaware of the history attached to her.
Speaker 1: Oh God.
Speaker 3: It wasn't until later that I learned the previous owner, a young woman, had taken her own life in that very house, hanging herself from a beam in the attic. The doll, I was told, had been a favorite of hers, always by her side. Now real quick, I'm I'm calling bull on this. I don't think she ever got in contact with whoever, so it's probably not a haunted doll. But you know, it's cool, Okay. From the moment the doll entered my home, a quiet heaviness settled in. It wasn't overtly threatening, but there was an undeniable shift in the house that had grown colder, more watchful. I never saw anything move, yet, yet I often felt the doll's presence long after I left the room. There were moments in the still night where I could where I could hear the soft creak of a rope swaying. Though nothing stirred in the house, the air around the doll seemed heavier, as if it carried a weight of grief and longing. I don't know if the spirit that clung to her meant harm or if she was simply lost, tethered to the world by her sadness, but I do suspect the doll is not empty. Something watches from behind those closed eyes, waiting in silence. I just gotta say that is written way too nicely for okay an eBay listing.
Speaker 1: So I think, can I just say something right now? Yeah, I'm holding the doll and I'm not I'm not kidding. I'm not even kidding when I say that. My my hands are like vibrating. I'm feeling, I swear to God on I'm not being like but there's an energy coming off this thing.
Speaker 2: Well keep that thing off me.
Speaker 3: Wow, I don't feel anything bad when I hold it.
Speaker 1: No, okay, now, I'm not going to put her in a closet, because that's too incredibly scary, and I don't want to piss her off.
Speaker 3: It's been in the closet for three weeks.
Speaker 1: I'm going to put her in a place of prominence.
Speaker 3: Oh, I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: She can watch you, and the demon can.
Speaker 2: What would you do if you came downstairs to get some food and her eyes were wide open and her head.
Speaker 1: Was shut up? Don't even go there.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be crazy? Mouth was wide open?
Speaker 1: There are stories, there are There are so many stories of spirits that attach themselves to dolls, to items like you said, like antiquities like you were saying.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine I Laura woke up tomorrow and the doll was in the bed next to her.
Speaker 3: That'd be hilarious. You'd have a friend.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel like my whole body is vibrating right now. I know you think I'm a freak. I know you think I'm a freak. I don't feel a heaviness, I don't feel a happiness. I feel like I kind of feel like I really like her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly, or for football?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Brian, thank you for this gift.
Speaker 2: And Laura, if they never see you again, I love you, and uh can can? Can?
Speaker 3: We?
Speaker 2: Will you let us come in so that we can get all the lighting and stuff for the show that was shot at my house.
Speaker 3: We should we should photograph her face. No, it'd be funny.
Speaker 1: No, we're not. We're not. We are not disturbing her in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 3: Now, I hope this doll's hauntings. I think that'd be super cool. I just want to put out there. I bought. There are literally hundreds of haunted dolls you can buy on eBay. There's so many of them. I picked a random one. It's probably not haunted, probably doesn't even have a creepy backstory. It's wrobab just a Porson doll for Mebay. I bought for fifty bucks. Also, it doesn't look that old.
Speaker 1: Okay, now you said that's some thing made you kind of go, huh what happened? Oh?
Speaker 3: I just had a crappy couple of days.
Speaker 1: No, but you said there was something that made you. You heard something.
Speaker 3: It was just a crappy couple of days. I was like, damn, it started when that stupid doll got here.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's all I need is crappy days.
Speaker 3: But it was only three days, and it was it was totally external, it was outside stuff. And after that I was like, I forgot about it, and the rest of my two weeks were fine.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll just bring her with me everywhere I go. Don't do so she doesn't get mad at me.
Speaker 3: No, No, she was fine. She was in the closet and didn't get two pissed.
Speaker 1: So, oh my gosh, what a weird expression. You're so right, Like, what kind of doll is is one that's being like hanged by the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, you should.
Speaker 3: Hang her from this.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure your.
Speaker 3: She watched this. She really likes it when you She really likes it when you hold her Laura. Just do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, she's like, oh my gosh, oh my god, Brian.
Speaker 3: It's just like when Eric holds sheep, I hold possessed. All we get fabulously rock.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: She's looking at something.
Speaker 2: She's looking at Laura. Eric's trying to figure out how to get into Laura's soul.
Speaker 3: She did that all by herself. She looked at you. I didn't do anything. No, okay, Eric, you gotta hold it for a second.
Speaker 1: No, it's just a part of the show. You are part of the show. Yes, this is part of gifts.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's even it is porcelain.
Speaker 1: But I bought you food. You hold this damn doll.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's ceramic.
Speaker 2: I'm not touching that thing. It's going to touch you, I rebuke the satan.
Speaker 3: No, no, this is in san I'll.
Speaker 1: Show it up close, and then we're going to close the show. And then our next show is actually on Halloween, and I have some really cool Halloween factoids, and I also have a game which is scarier. It's kind of like would.
Speaker 2: You rather, And then we're doing an unboxing.
Speaker 1: We're doing it unboxing, and I'm going to tell you why I left my own Halloween party.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, oh god, just angelic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly, I don't get any bad vibes from her. There are some some of the dolls they were advertising that the EMF would go off next to them. I'm pretty sure that's a scam. I brought my MF reader, I used it and nothing happened. It's just a crappy little porcelain doll in my opinion. But you're a sensitive maybe you'll see something. My god, I mean, you're sensitive.
Speaker 1: My heart is beating so fast. Right now.
Speaker 3: Honestly, it's a nice doll. Though it's got nice hair. It was nicer before I got it, and then I threw in the closet. You might want to brush to hairy.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna yes, I'm going to keep her as happy as possible. Oh my gosh. Okay, Well, we have our Halloween show coming up. Well, this was a Halloween show, but we have another one, yet another one on actually Halloween.
Speaker 2: And you get a damned all away from me.
Speaker 1: No, she's gonna sit with us next episode.
Speaker 2: So I'm sitting over there.
Speaker 1: No you're not. Thank you Brian for that.
Speaker 3: Thanks Brian, so very Christmas night before.
Speaker 2: If I never see it again, well know what happened?
Speaker 3: Well, hold on, it's not. Annabelle doesn't kill you. She's just a little depressing. Sometimes you can hear the sound of the rope singing from the attic, which I never heard, so, oh my god, which I thought would have been cool. I kind of was hoping in the middle night here like a soft creek.
Speaker 2: Can you do me a favorite? Can you put her on the other side? Put her on.
Speaker 1: Your side because you're afraid.
Speaker 2: No, I just don't want that thing touching me.
Speaker 3: I'll hold her.
Speaker 1: I'll hold her because I want her to be nice. I want her to be happy. Here.
Speaker 3: If your house gets haunted, just throw her away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the entity that's attached to her, doesn't it like de attached, unattached?
Speaker 3: And well, let me check my Tobin spirit guide of possessions. Yeah, oh, let me see. Oh yeah, your curse forever. I gifted it to you.
Speaker 1: So hey, did you bring those cool Tarot cars I told you about?
Speaker 3: Oh crap, I did next week?
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway on this note. Wow, Well, I'll keep you updated. I'll let you know if there's any incidents that happened within the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Her name is Abigail, by the way, that sounds that, which makes me think it's a prank because that's so close to Annabelle.
Speaker 1: What was the name of the woman who solitude? You know? And where was Where did she come from? What area?
Speaker 3: Uh? It was it was like a company that sells spooky stuff.
Speaker 1: Was the East coast West coast, like.
Speaker 3: East Coast paranormal Goods or something. It was like an emporium shop.
Speaker 1: I believe in this stuff.
Speaker 2: That's where all that stuff from the conjuring.
Speaker 1: I know they had that whole thing that'd.
Speaker 3: Probably sell ghost in the Jar Museum.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, anyway, well, Laura, if if anything happens, I love you.
Speaker 1: You're coming over here and you are saving me. I'm gonna call you in the middle of the night and you're gonna come over here. Remember you were gonna help me. You're gonna help me bury a dead body, and you're gonna help me. I'll make sure to fight the demon. I'll make sure to try and remember to turn my phone. Oh my god. Please anyway, all right, you guys, thank you so much for watching and listening and in the happy Halloween pre Halloween, and we'll be back, probably in these same costumes. Oh you have different costumes, don't you. Oh yay, Okay, on that note, love your podcast, everybody, love your podcast. Love your podcast. Okay, you're next, Love your podcast.
Speaker 2: Well she was talking. Okay, love your podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love you. My sweet babies. Pray for me, Please pray for me.
Speaker 2: Pe