Speaker 1: Oh bed of that Sardre, Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and now I'm the Cajea night and boy oh boy, A lot of things are going on right now across the world, but let's just talk about here at home right now in the good old u A. As of time of recording, it is Monday, Okay, this episode probably won't come out until Friday. So if you like to get this episode as soon as possible, the earliest you can get it, and also, you know, of course, get these shows. Absolutely the any to go to patreon dot com slash cult to Conspiracy podcast. That's the only place to get the video evidence, see the articles, see our faces, and get these shows. Like I said, But also the reason why I'm pushing that as of this moment because you're probably gonna get hit with ads and commercials and all the things.
Speaker 3: And uh, this one's gonna be a deep one.
Speaker 2: And this might even get us band off of certain places, to be honest with you, because as of time of recording, we just did a little bit of a TikTok live and people who listen to the show know how much I love tic tac or whatever the fuck it's called y'all know how much I love that app However, we've gotten shadow band.
Speaker 3: Don't know why.
Speaker 4: Shout out to the Patreon members though for coming and Clutch and they came over and checked it out, and I posted on there and they came over and was trying to help us out.
Speaker 5: And then they came, all.
Speaker 4: Of them and came and Clutch coming on the live to try to help us get unshadowed band. But my personal ones banned and are and the cult conspiracy because I was thinking, maybe, you know, let me post on because I had posted quite a few of them, and I noticed about two days ago we stopped getting views, and so I said, well, let me just post one on mine to see what happens. I should not have done that, because apparently I fucked myself just as much so, But.
Speaker 2: I mean, we didn't post anything that was objectively offensive, right, And even if.
Speaker 4: Honestly I was pumped about the two of them, they were just like funny meme clips right shorts over a single image of Trump sending troops into Iran and another one about the Pyramids and the old Boys being right about the Pyramids of like having shit underneath it, so Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: All of that kind of ties in to not only what we're gonna be talking about in this episode, but I feel like the timing of everything is very, very, very strategic.
Speaker 3: So we just got shadow band on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Hopefully over the next couple of days, that's gonna go away and we're going to go back into the realm of free speech. Right now, why is this, you might be asking, Well, unless you're living under a rock, you probably have heard that Oracle has bought TikTok, or at least the American subsidiary of it. Now, there's some pros to this, there's some cons to this. A pro the Chinese have lost their data loop, their information loop to the United States, and that's a very good thing. And I know there's gonna be tons of people it's not really being used as spy where I'm sorry, Literally, all evidence to the contrary, TikTok was being used one hundred percent as a propaganda mechanism and as a way to have the CCP basically have an integral part into your daily life, into your cell phone. That's not it's not a theory, that's a guarantee. Now, I'm not super jazzed that Oracle has now bought it out, because Oracle would be soon to be your AI god, your AI daddy, if you will. They're the ones that pretty much have the final filtering say so on what does and does not make it through onto anything Internet related in the United States. What's making your algorithm, Oracle, why is it whenever you talk about cat food over and over again and you don't even own a cat, somehow you'll start seeing commercials for cat food on your YouTube or your Facebook or whatever.
Speaker 3: Oracle, that's all this is.
Speaker 2: It's an AI algorithm database, and that's all being done very very very strategically. Now, Oracle buying TikTok is a bit of a misnomer because, yes, while they did buy it, there was actually three parts. There's a three part tryune to who just bought the American version of TikTok, and I guarantee you're not gonna be able to guess the other two. If you had to take a shot out of it, I will say that, I will say this, let's just skip names. I'll give you hints. One of them is from a country, and one of them is from a computer company.
Speaker 4: Ah, I feel like I know I know the answer to one of I know one of them, but I'm trying to remember what the hell the name. I glanced at it. I no oracle, and I noticed, like are a three split? They like share fifteen percent each yep of it, And I just can't, for the life of me picture the name.
Speaker 5: Who is it? Again? I can't remember?
Speaker 3: So you ever had a Dell computer?
Speaker 5: Del Man, that's an old one.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't have thought it, but old. I think his name is Michael Dell. I got an article pulled up on him here. He bought one portion of it, and then Abu Dhabi what Yeah.
Speaker 6: Okay, the fucking Arabs just bought a chunk of American TikTok. I mean, I'm not surprised, but my point is you would have thought.
Speaker 2: You would have thought that perhaps Moussad would have bought it, right, Maybe a little Nette Yahoo, maybe a little bit of the Jews would have come in and boughts. But it's not at all. The Muslims are making their way in. And again, I know so many people are very angry of me for having this take. I acknowledge that Israel was absolutely puppeteering our government for decades, not denying now whatsoever.
Speaker 3: What I am saying is.
Speaker 2: That Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the UAE have moved in and they are buying up swaths of the American propaganda machine and swaths of our government hand over fist right now. I'm not saying that Israel does not still have their play. I'm not saying that apak is not a thing. I see it. I'm with you. What I'm saying is that there's a changing of the guard happening right before our very eyes, and people are still pissed off at Israel for shit that went down twenty years ago, rather than acknowledging what's going on right now. I'm not saying that we need to negate the ship from twenty years ago. I'm saying we need to see the writing on the walls and realize who's about to be the overlords.
Speaker 4: But anyway, yeah, I mean, but if you look at the whole push to convert the world into, you know, a Muslim state, it's not really a shock to me that they would be buying up large amounts of any kind of social media.
Speaker 2: Yes, now, I will say of these countries, right, Qatar and UAE, which Abu Dhabi, that's UAE United Arab Emirates. They're a lot more how could I put this without trying to sound offensive, They're a lot more uh, progressive and some might even say liberal and moderns as compared to a lot of their other Islamic.
Speaker 3: Counterparts, which is fine. It's fair.
Speaker 2: Saudi Arabia, so many things are still going down over there, they like the human rights atrocities are still happening, like people still getting their hands cut off for stealing people. Like the worst things about the Islamic world that people want to say is like a human's rights violations and all this stuff that's still going down in Saudi Arabia or Saudi whatever. But because they give us really good deals on oils and because they're a homie, we just gonna turn a blind eye to it. Right There was that big uh there was a big comedy I don't want to say, a not a conference. What's the word, what's the like when a bunch of bands come to a city, Like, what's a festival?
Speaker 3: There's a big festival there.
Speaker 5: It was like, I'm like, I don't know what you're talking about. Right now.
Speaker 2: There was a big comedy festival that just went down in Saudi Arabia and they were throwing astronomical numbers out to get some of the headlines and all of these things, and like it was nothing to have a guy be like, yo, this this the royal family was offering me three hundred thousand dollars to go do one hour of stand up and stuff like this. And you had a lot of comedians, even the uber liberal types who have been up and down shitting on the America's connection to these these animals.
Speaker 3: And bah bah bah blah blah blah bah.
Speaker 2: They took the bag and they curtailed their comedy for that, and it was they completely hord themselves out. And for the record, don't think that Jacob's over here judging nobody on how they get their bag.
Speaker 3: You do you baboo. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But you had a few comedians that was like, no, I'm just I'm not taking it.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: One of them was a Shane Gillis, who I'm a huge fan of, and he straight up was like no, like, you're the dude that gave us nine to eleven, Like I'm not I'm not performing comedy for you.
Speaker 3: And everybody's like wait what No, Sama bin Laden.
Speaker 2: It's like every single dude that was on the plane that hit the twin towers were Saudi Arabian. So like, miss me with going to Saudi Arabia and and doing a performance, I don't care how much the money is, Like, I'm just I'm not doing it.
Speaker 3: But that's my point.
Speaker 2: They are trying right now to change their image, to soften their image.
Speaker 3: It's not going well.
Speaker 2: But I guess they're going off of the assumption that if you throw enough money at a problem, people will forget.
Speaker 5: And maybe I mean and a lot of people do that, so.
Speaker 3: Maybe you can see it.
Speaker 2: So now cut to the situation with TikTok. Oracle owns the lion's share of it. Now, Oracle being the same people that are watching us. That's big brother, Like no shit, that is big brother Eagle Eye one hundred percent. But on top of that, now we have Dell, the computer company that most would say fell off into obscurity, but they're still there somewhere, and Abu Dhabi, the UAES company mg X, which you're gonna talk about more in detail here, but I gotta tell you, I am relieved that China is no longer using TikTok to get the information loop on Americans. I think that's great. I'm also, at the same time not happy that Oracle has now gotten it. But we're gonna talk about it all in specific here. China's got a lot going on right now. They just had a whole ass coup attempt from one of G's top general Tell me that I pulled up. We'll talk about it. It's and again, this is why I think the timing of it is so so strange, so particularly strange. Not to mention you. Look at what's going on with Iran right now. Okay, they have confirmed thirty thousand people were murdered in two days and over one hundred and thirty thousand were injured. Just to give everybody a comparison to this, and I know some people are gonna say, well, the Holocaust never happened. You shut up just two seconds, just hear me out. The best comparison that we can find is when Nazi troops went into Ukraine and slaughtered Jews in villages, they also achieved thirty thousand dead in two days. That's not a number that people are able to really wrap their heads around. Iran just murdered thirty thousand of their own citizens in two days and injured over one hundred thousand more. Right, this is now people, Yeah, it's a fuck ton right, and this is now being confirmed by multiple international groups.
Speaker 3: Sit in some sort of a smear.
Speaker 2: Campaign, a propaganda campaign, all these things. Now, with that being said, Iran has not been seen too favorably by some of their key Islamic brothers, if you will, katar Ua, Saudi Arabia, none of them like Iran. They're super not happy with them. And there is a thought to say that America might be I'm not saying invading Iran, but attacking Iran sometime this week. I'm not saying that I even believe that or not. And again, this episode is going to drop on Friday for all the listeners. So it's very possible that by the time you hear this, that has already taken place.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I wanted to get the comparison against Rwanda. So in one hundred days of killing spree, eight hundred thousand were in two days of killing. The large portion of people that were not that got killed by their own people.
Speaker 3: What was it in two days?
Speaker 5: Oh, and I was just.
Speaker 4: Saying, like, compared to to Iran, Iran, Iran, whenever you.
Speaker 2: Said eight hundred thousand in one hundred days, Yeah, so that's eight hundred per day. No, no, no, no, I'm sorry, that's eight My math is horrible. But as I get a calculator, eight hundred thousand divided by was it one hundred days? Was the genocide?
Speaker 4: I thought, honestly or shorter than that, But it says one hundred days of killing.
Speaker 3: I mean, I knew it was a good eight thousand.
Speaker 2: So eight thousand a day, and that is like massive numbers. Iran killed thirty thousand in two yeah. And again I understand that people are going to look at that number and say that, oh, well, those numbers are conflated.
Speaker 3: How can we verify because we have set.
Speaker 5: Thousand, you know obviously in two days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, twice as much, almost twice as much as.
Speaker 2: What was being done in Rwanda. And again this is by satellite imagery. We can see the mass graves that are currently going down. And now that they have lifted the whole internet band, people are recording, the videos are coming out, the pictures are coming out. These are not crazy astronomical numbers that people are throwing out to pull on the world's heartstrings.
Speaker 3: This is what happened.
Speaker 2: Cut to the Ayatola just fled ran and he's now in Moscow. The guy, the top religious dude, Ayatola Kamani, probably mispronouncing his bitch ass name, and I'm good with that. He just ran to Russia because his people are that pissed off at him.
Speaker 5: Well, no shit, he just killed thirty thousand people, so uhuh.
Speaker 2: But of course it was all good because Allah probably told him it was justified.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but what I am going to say is that the Muslim countries, one of them being the UAE that just bought a chunk of TikTok super jazzed up with Iran. Now we can all kind of see that there's a clenching of power that's going on between China, Russia, and Iran.
Speaker 3: These three. Some are calling them the Axis of Evil.
Speaker 2: I don't know whatever, but I don't I feel like this TikTok by was very, very strategic, and not just the purchasing because they've been trying to do that for over a year, the timing of it, the timing of it, is rather critical.
Speaker 4: Seems really interesting. They actually I was just looking at they just confirmed it. It's even more people like even they thirty six hundred or thirty six five hundred people, excuse.
Speaker 3: Me the last report of thirty son of a bitch thirty.
Speaker 5: They just yeah, it had just confirmed like an hour ago.
Speaker 2: Oh but that was That wasn't even the worst part. They were giving people lethal injections in hospitals who came in wounded. What oh yeah, no, there's videos of this. There were people that were screaming, that had like a bullet wound to the leg. The doctor was coming around and giving them lethal injections to kill them.
Speaker 5: That's absolutely horrific.
Speaker 2: And the worst part is the Iranians were at the UN talking to them last week begging for help silence. Now that there's a pile of bodies, all they're saying is okay, thank you for the acknowledgement.
Speaker 3: Where the fuck were you last week? Though?
Speaker 5: Hm?
Speaker 3: So, anyway, Ron.
Speaker 4: Crams against humanity. He should be held by NATO accountable.
Speaker 3: He should have been a long time ago. In my opinion.
Speaker 4: The dude's a oh yeah, but he should be held like hopefully he'll get tried because of everything that's happening.
Speaker 5: Oh, I see it. Multiple applications of lethal injection.
Speaker 3: Interesting, and there's there's reports. I've seen the videos.
Speaker 2: You could hear the people screaming, and there's like there's AI dubbing at the bottom to where you could tell like what they're actually saying, like translated. These people are screaming for their lives as they're being held down and a doctor's sticking them with a needle.
Speaker 3: Like it's it's horrible that's going on.
Speaker 5: There, it said. Medical workers say the protesters were often shot.
Speaker 4: In the head or neck with the intent to kill. Many were killed by multiple bullets. Some were shot from behind while they were trying to flee among the dead, or children among the dead, or the.
Speaker 3: Old pregnant women.
Speaker 4: So then were most of the it says, women and children and the old. Most of them were young people under the age of thirty. Ye They burned school buses and transit buses. Yeah, it says that they were actively shooting people to kill them, that they were given a lethal order.
Speaker 2: Now that has not really much to do with TikTok, But at the same time, I do think it's all connected, Okay.
Speaker 4: Because it is connected too, because the sensory of information the censorship. Yeah yeah, And that way they can control the narrative too, because the one post that I did post was one was about Tucker Carlson and COVID, and the information about being censored was the first one that got us flagged.
Speaker 3: Oh don't worry, Tucker's going to come up later in this episode, but continue.
Speaker 4: So the second one was Iran, the third one was Egypt. I posted another one about Greenland, and I posted one about NATO, and none of them went through, not one of them.
Speaker 5: So all of them were flagged.
Speaker 4: And from what I can tell from other people I've been following, I went to the big content creators so that I follow, and it looks like the majority of them that have anything to say about ice, about Minnesota, about anything to do with politics of any type of anywhere around the globe. Anything that's happening that's other than like a dog dancing around is getting shadow band right now.
Speaker 2: And that's oh my god. The Minnesota ice thing. We're not going to spend much time on it, but I am going to say this. I will say this on it, your boy. Some some are saying that he actually was an Ice agent. That was all a stage thing and whatever because he was carrying a sig P three twenty.
Speaker 3: He's like, you know who carries sig P three twenties Ice agents? That is fucking ridiculous, the sig or P three twenty.
Speaker 2: Rather, for those that don't know, if anybody is into guns and has seen how there's these SIGs that are going off in people's holsters and like the military bought a bunch of them and they had to have a big recall because there was an airman that was shot and killed and all these things. This gun went off on its own. Cops are not allowed to carry them anymore. They're not allowed on firing ranges because they're so unreliable and they will go off. The whole guns don't kill people people to no, this one does on its own. That is the weapon that this guy had on him. And they're saying that that's what ice carries. No, it's not, No, it's not at all. So it's just it's mind blowing to me. But that whole situation with that white boy that got killed in Minnesota, I'm sure we're gonna talk about it soon more in depth, because that's just that's ridiculous on But anyway, all right, moving on, So the Iranian situation, your boy ran to Moscow.
Speaker 3: China situation. There was a coup attempt just a couple.
Speaker 2: Of days ago, a couple of days before TikTok was bought by America, and TikTok was China's baby. That was a bit dances or bit I gotta look at that. I got an article pulled up talking about it, bite Dance, whatever it's called.
Speaker 3: That was their money maker.
Speaker 2: Not the entire country by any means, but that company that is owned by the CCP. What possibly do you think went down to make it seem like a really good idea for China to sell their information loop to from a country that we are currently in a Cold war with.
Speaker 3: That's mind blowing. I can't even.
Speaker 2: Imagine a world where in the Cold War with Russia and America, Russia had an intel plug to the hearts and minds of the America population and then somehow in the middle of that they sell it to America.
Speaker 5: I don't know like it.
Speaker 4: I thought it was really strange too that they would give that up, especially with all the having the spies here and them trying to acquire more Land and them doing and having that military presence here.
Speaker 5: What was it. It was like a little base or something that they had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're trying, Yeah, and they had, like you.
Speaker 5: Know, they've had all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised that they would give up there. They're one thing to where it helps program the American people and they can sway and change whatever it is because they know that most.
Speaker 5: People are watching TikTok and use it.
Speaker 4: So for them to give it up, it had to be something absolutely serious.
Speaker 2: I agree, and I don't believe that we had any kind of real leverage on China for this one. However, I've been seeing some reports China's population some experts are now saying is actually a lie. Some are saying that China's population is actually quite close to America's population and that it's all affront interesting. So the way they're calling this, you could look at China's census bureau from the nineteen fifties and see what their population was.
Speaker 5: So to have they shouldn't have killed all their children and gave them away.
Speaker 2: Yes, agreed, agreed that might help them out, but that was also they can't afford to feed their people, so here's the background on that one. Before the Industrial Revolution and the introduction of communism, right, the majority of China was farming. It was big agriculture, which they needed to feed the massive amount of people that they had. Your boy comes in Old Mao and makes it a communist country. All right, Cool, Now he's getting all these farm hands and putting them into factories. Well, the problem is the farm hands are what used to feed the country. They're no longer there, so now the farms go to waste, and now there's not enough food to go around.
Speaker 3: Now if you look at him in.
Speaker 2: The nineteen fifties as opposed to now, let's just break this down. It takes two people to make a baby, right, and if two people have two kids, they just replaced themselves. They didn't add or take away from the population. It was a one to one swap out basically. So to get to China from what it was in the fifties to what they're claiming.
Speaker 3: Now with a billion people or whatever.
Speaker 2: That means that every woman in China would have had you had somewhere between five to seven babies apiece.
Speaker 3: No way, they didn't do that.
Speaker 4: They did not do that. They had a very strict ban on how many children they could have.
Speaker 2: The one child policy only came around in the late nineties, right, So even even just going from the fifties to the nineties, you're telling me for forty fucking years that every woman in China was pumping out five to seven puppies apiece. I'm sorry, that's not reality. Let alone. They can't feed that nini nor produce that mini. So it's just it's it's nonsense. It's absolute nonsense. So some experts are actually claiming that China's population, especially after the one child policy, they are saying, at best they have five hundred million, and that is a very very generous estimation on that. So I think that the image of.
Speaker 3: The great China is finally starting to be lifted.
Speaker 2: The world is finally aware that it's all been affront Their military is nothing impressive, their tech is nothing impressive, Their manufacturing capability, the slave labor, they have killed most of them. And if during COVID they locked down so many, they have killed probably another one hundred thousand only in the last five years.
Speaker 3: So it's it's not what you're looking at.
Speaker 4: The average number of children per woman around was around six in the early nineteen fifties. In China, the government promoted large families during the nineteen fifties and nineteen sixties. The fertility rate began in a decline in the late nineteen seventies due to economic reforms. The one child policy was introduced in nineteen eighty, which reduced dramatically reduced birth rates. By the late nineteen eighties, the average number of child children per woman dropped to about two.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, I said it was in the nineties. It was in eighty Excuse me.
Speaker 5: No, I was.
Speaker 4: I just was curious as to see what the China's fertility rate and stuff is, because yeah, they let's see it says that.
Speaker 5: Their fertility rate is still decreasing.
Speaker 4: The decline in twenty twenty to twenty twenty one was damn ads is seven point four percent. Then it went from twenty three to twenty two three point three percent decline. Then it went it actually increased in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: They finally removed the one child policy and they're trying to.
Speaker 5: Promote eight point eight percent increase.
Speaker 4: But now it's steady at only increased to eighteen percent over the last since twenty twenty five to twenty twenty four, so they're still averaging a number of two children as of right now. So it's gone down even actually quent down significantly. So it looks like the highest peak was in nineteen sixty four was the average of six oh sorry, seven point five to one kids, and then it just went all the way down and then it decreased to having one kid per household till just last twenty twenty four, they now have one point seventy one kids. And I understand how you have one point seventy one, you just have like.
Speaker 3: It's an average.
Speaker 4: But yeah, no, so it looks like overall they have it has increased seventy one percent, but they have not hardly any numbers since because I can see the actual it went.
Speaker 2: From one point one percent to one point seven percent. Therefore it's a seventy percent increase. They're not even at the rate of replacement right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it went yeah, one percent, So in in COVID time it was one point twenty four. Then after that it dropped to one point flat, and then it went up to one point seventy one percent. Before that, the average was one roughly around one point five to one point eight percent, and that's been like that since nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 3: And that's what's been point at. That's not even.
Speaker 4: Replacement where that Before that it was like, really it was pretty peak high. So in the fifties it was about six six point four to nine. Then it dropped really really far down to three and sixty one.
Speaker 5: They had a spikes, and then it went.
Speaker 4: All the way down, really declined in nineteen seventy six, and that's where it just dipped all the way down.
Speaker 3: So here's the kitcher. We're all, here's the catcher on this one. Though.
Speaker 2: So there are people that were in China in the nineteen fifties and sixties that are now living in America and they are very very open about the fact that no one was having six kids. That's a that's a completely made up number. And I understand this is what the statistics say because we have to go off for the best research we can find, and the data we're getting is from the CCP.
Speaker 4: So this you're talking, you're talking ten twenty years twenty you're talking roughly maybe twenty two years of not even that, yeah, like ten twenty years, twenty years exactly of potentially having anywhere between five to maybe seven kids at the most.
Speaker 3: Maybe though, and they're saying that those numbers.
Speaker 2: Are completely yes too, so and let's even say that that is accurate. Right, let's say that the people that I'm talking about are completely full of shit.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Maybe in their small neighborhood it wasn't like that, but mainland China whatever else. Fine, they're still decreasing, and they have increased in all these things. So they're saying that right now China's population at best is five hundred million.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, how they treat.
Speaker 4: Their citizens and then the whole the giant towers where they lock them in where they like, in those little prison cell blocks and stuff. I actually follow a couple Chinese creators that sleep in their car. Yeah, and honestly, their car setups are fucking pimp.
Speaker 5: I'm going to give them.
Speaker 4: That they're super creative for how small of living they have and everything else, they are the most creative people ever, and I actually do enjoy watching them. But they don't have a lot of places to go and sleep and do all of these things. And so I for years have been on the decline. Even if they did raise seventy percent, you're talking they went from maybe one child to potentially two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe seventy percent sounds like a lot, but when you realize that's a one percent to a one point seven percent.
Speaker 3: That kind of that. You see what I'm saying, They skew the numbers.
Speaker 5: It's just one year, though, it's really just one year.
Speaker 4: It's so I mean, I can see how they wouldn't have a bunch plus what they did during COVID. I mean, there was a lot of information saying that they killed a lot of their citizens.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that they did all this stuff.
Speaker 4: Now I've actually not seen anything that was ever produced from that. I saw the initial videos and the initial things saying that, like, you know, they trapped all those citizens in that one building and then you know, accidentally, oops, the building collapsed, and like these people were in there.
Speaker 3: That was nationwide. There are situations like that.
Speaker 4: I saw a lot of different things like that, but I've never actually seen the confirm like this is what happened. I didn't see since posting it afterwards and saying no, this really did happen, like they really did kill us.
Speaker 5: So it's one of those.
Speaker 4: Speculative things that like, I don't know if it's true. I don't know if that's actually what happened to them.
Speaker 2: No, but there's all kinds of situations. Hell we I just talked about this on the Caves the Night a couple of weeks ago. There was this massive bridge and a massive dam that just collapsed in China. But it's only been operable for about ten years. Wow, did this happen? Was it a natural disaster?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, What it is that China has been basically throwing construction projects up to make it look like they're just doing some big innovation. The quality in the work that is being done is so ass that it's not gonna last whatsoever. Cut too, you got people living in their cars. They have so much building development all over the Great China, So why are these people living in the cars? Because they're building empty shells of buildings. They are building these massive skyrise apartments situations that have no rooms or floors for that matter. It's a it's a giant building that it's a movie set. That's all it is. What that's all it is. It's a giant building that.
Speaker 3: Has anything like that.
Speaker 2: That's that's happening all over China, and it has been for years, and it's not even like there's apartments for people to rent, but they just can't afford it. No, the places that could be rented are being rented, and it's always these little shoe box apartments like you're talking about. These people are left with no other option but to go live in their cars.
Speaker 5: I have never seen that. Honestly, it's mind blowing. I've seen.
Speaker 4: I've seen the whole videos and all the behind the behind the scenes I guess, or the you know, inside the buildings where they all rent those little literally like they're in prison cells just big enough for them to sleep in. I've I've watched into that, like you know, excuse me watching into that. I've looked into that a good bit. But no, I've never seen anything about shell buildings. But you know, at this point, the entire world is stage. So I don't know.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't. It wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe.
Speaker 2: So anyway, cut to the whole situation with the TikTok.
Speaker 4: So how did we end up with China's selling TikTok? Because I don't understand why they would.
Speaker 5: Give this up.
Speaker 2: I think that it was because they have very little options left. The curtain is finally getting pulled back, and they're trying to do whatever they can to keep up a certain face to make it look like they ended up on the positive side of this.
Speaker 3: TikTok was so over fourteen billion dollars.
Speaker 4: I think they're using that for their version of Genesis and the Moon situation that they're tied in with Russia.
Speaker 5: I think I was going to if I.
Speaker 4: Was going to say, I think TikTok is their least of their concerns right now. Right now, the race is for AI control and for whoever gets on the moon first, quote unquote, like whoever sets up the lunar base.
Speaker 5: This is one of those things that they can.
Speaker 4: Make huge profit off of and take that money and shove it into those programs. Because Genesis is our version, and it's out there trying to hopefully we win this whole race. And so it's Russia and them versus US, and when it comes to both of these things.
Speaker 3: And Iran.
Speaker 2: And Iran and because for some reason, yeah, they they these three are connected.
Speaker 3: They are connected deep. And so the.
Speaker 2: Whole situation when Maduro actually ties into this one, the Chinese have seen that their connection to Russia has been eternal and all these things, Yet they weren't in the loop when Maduro got snatched. They even had Chinese I don't want to use the term uh, I guess you could say delegates. They had Chinese big wigs that were in Caracas the night that Maduro was taken. They had just had dinner with them. They had literally just had dinner. Putin knew what was about to go down, but she did not. That's a problem. Right There's some real rifts going on between China and Russia right now, and I think China's trying to do what it can to say face. So I think that them selling TikTok it wasn't uh. I think it was a strategic move. But I also think that they got strategic to I got. I think that I'm not just saying Trump, I'm saying that the United States government strong arm China into doing this. There's a big push right now when you look at Iran, there's a big push with the Russia Ukraine situation, and there's some people that are saying that China might try to make a push into Russia in a military way.
Speaker 3: Now. I don't believe that that's gonna happen. I absolutely do not believe it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: But when you look at the writing on the court, on the board, so to speak, a lot of things are lining up that shouldn't line up, and China's about to get screwed. The problem with that is what happens when you corner a pit bull, even if it's a Because China's a paid tiger, I'm not. I don't think anybody with a brainstems actually worried about the Chinese military because why would you be right?
Speaker 3: But that being said, they are a nuclear power and.
Speaker 5: They he says like, I don't know why you're writing off their.
Speaker 2: Nukes because if they were to launch nukes, even Russia has to nuke them' that's the way this goes. The first country to drop them gets dropped on by everybody else. So I don't believe that nukes are ever actually going to be used again. I think it's the ultimate saber rattle because if they get nuked, if any country launches nukes again, it's all over, the world's over. Everybody's gonna bomb each other and it's all fucked anyway. So and everybody knows that, which is why it's the whole mutually assured destruction situation, so they could rattle that saber all they want it. I don't think that's actually gonna happen. So as they're talking about a actual kinetic war with China, any country versus China, I feel like they'll find out very, very very quickly that China is just like Russia. Everybody swore that Russia was the number two biggest military on earth.
Speaker 3: They're so scary, they're so strong.
Speaker 2: For years I was telling people that like nobody in the Russian military, from the top general to the lowest private, has been shot at. They're not a military that would be considered formidable by any metric. It's just because they're the big bad Russia. They go to war with Ukraine and they had farmers taking tanks and John Deere tractors. That was that was a big thing. So Russia got. The whole world now knows that Russia is completely full of shit. If anybody actually went to war with China, the world would find out that China is in the exact same boat.
Speaker 3: It's it's not even, and now we know that it's not even. Their numbers.
Speaker 2: Their biggest asset has always been their numbers. They don't even have that to be a scary force anymore. So it's yeah, what you looking at?
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm I find it really interesting.
Speaker 4: Al Jazeer keeps every time I go to this one specific article that.
Speaker 5: Lays out China's.
Speaker 4: How this is actually to help them out becoming a partying chip with the tensions with the US, every time I click on that article, it disappears like it's not allowing me to access it. And so I'm trying in different approaches to read this one specific article and it's just try to read a different one too. From the New York Times. It won't let me read it. I try to read from BBC, it wouldn't let me read it. I'm like, okay, apparently we're not allowed to read this article, which longer.
Speaker 2: Tying that in Al Jazeera is a Katari publication. Qatar and the UAE are homies, and the UAE just bought a portion of TikTok.
Speaker 3: So I'm just throwing it out.
Speaker 2: It's all weird how it connects. I know that a lot of people don't like politics. I know the geopolitics is very boring to a lot of people.
Speaker 5: But this is really boring to be honest with you, I.
Speaker 2: Get it, I get it, but this is this is one of those situations where the geopolitics bleeds into everyone's everyday life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it's It's one of those topics that, like is I never really been a huge fan, but considering every single thing impacts us, even when it's overseas, it's going to impact us somehow. So it's like you just have to learn about it, just you know, at least to keep up with kind of what's happening, because you don't want to be taken off guard when you know, potentially some real shit hits the fan. But I understand why people get really bored listening to it and not like it's their jam, because it's been never really been in my jam either.
Speaker 5: But you know now now I listened to it.
Speaker 4: And learn about it a lot more in the last few years, because yeah, shit happens, and a lot of it all ties together, and that's where all the money is and it's a whole thing.
Speaker 2: So and when things are political, they are inherently conspiratorial, right because you literally cannot separate the two. So I feel like it's worth it for us to have this conversation.
Speaker 3: This evening.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen once again for anybody who would like to see it. Come check us out at patreon dot com slash culta conspiracy podcast, and you will be able to see all of the articles, all the things, all the stuff that we were going to be talking about moving into it.
Speaker 3: Now. This is from Politico.
Speaker 2: Now, I understand some people have issue with Politico as a publication. I hear that, but for this article, in particular, the take away the political bias. For two seconds, let's just read the facts, okay. TikTok lands a fourteen billion dollar deal to avoid US ban. Yes, the TikTok ban is what this all comes back to. So China knew that they were about to lose their information loop regardless, so they decided to make a little money on the way out the door. The new owners will include Oracle, a tech giant co founded by Trump ally Larry Ellison. Let's get into it here. So TikTok has closed this fourteen billion dollar deal establishing a US subsidiary subsidiary of the platform to avoid a ban, the company said on Thursday. The new owners will include the US private equity firm silver Lake Abu Dhabi faced artificial intelligence company MGX and Oracle, a tech giant co founded by Larry Ellison, an ally of President Trump. So we have a US private equity firm which has got its own, its own thing. We're gonna get to them in particular here in a bit Abu Dhabi based AI company and Oracle, which is literally big brother, very much Orwellian big brother great. They will each hold a fifteen percent steak in the US joint venture. The deal allows TikTok's Beijing based parent company byte Edance to maintain a nearly twenty percent steak. The Dell Family office investment firm chair and CEO Dell Technologies Michael Dell, is also an investor. Yeah, Dell has their their hand in this one, weirdly.
Speaker 4: Enough, and it's so weird to me Dell, of all people, of all of them still, Yeah, you would think that they wouldn't be still around, but they are.
Speaker 2: You would think Elon, I thought Elon well before Dell. I thought Bill Gates. I thought Microsoft.
Speaker 3: Would have bought in on some of this before Dell.
Speaker 4: I'm actually really surprised that Gates Gates has been unusually quiet, which is really unnerving to me. Yeah, he's been really quietly.
Speaker 3: It's not a good time.
Speaker 4: No, not at all. I think that they're working towards the disease X. It's interesting. Have you gone to Dell's Technology Technologies by the way, website, that's what it's called.
Speaker 3: Now, I have something pulled up on them.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if it is the particular one, but hey, if you want, I could give you the ability.
Speaker 3: To share screen.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 4: I just happened to go and look at it because I was I haven't looked at a Dell computer in a long time. But the artificial intelligence is the first thing. And they have entire infrastructure and they have all sorts of stuff that they're doing.
Speaker 5: Like, it's not just one thing.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 4: Dell's Solutions is what it is talking about, and it has like trains attached to it. It's yeah, they have their hands and all sorts of stuff. It's not just one thing.
Speaker 2: So let's talk more into this one here. So Congress passed the law on April twenty twenty four requiring the sale of TikTok to a US buyer before January nineteen, twenty twenty five, or banning it, citing national security concerns about the APPS ties to China, obviously, but Trump delayed the ban from taking effect five to times last year while a deal was negotiated to divest the.
Speaker 3: APP to American owners.
Speaker 2: Trump signed an executive order in September approving the deal and giving the parties until Friday to formalize the terms. The deal matches an internal memo distributed by TikTok CEO Showzi Chew last month, who said the agreement would be finalized by Thursday. The US version will operate as an independent entity, governed by a seven member board, including TikTok CEO Oracle which I just said, shouz z Shu, Oracle Executive vice president, Kenneth Gluick, Timothy Daddles, senior advisor to TPG Global, Mark Dooley, Managing director at Susquehanna International Group, Silverlay Co CEO, Egon Durbin, DXC Technology CEO Raoul Fernandez, and David Scott, Chief Strategy and Safety Officer at mg X, which is the Abu Dhabi based AI company. Adam Presser, head of the operations and trust and safety at TikTok, will now serve as CEO of the joint venture. Trump praised this deal on truth Social Of course he did. Trump said that in September that Chinese President Jijiping had agreed to the deal, but Chinese officials provided an ambiguous narrative signaling that the deal would be a drawn out process. China's Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that the country quote respects the wishes of enterprises and welcomes them to reach solutions that comply with Chinese law and regulations and balance interests. Well, that's kind of the whole point. This is no longer about Chinese interests in Chinese law, just throwing it out. The President thanked g on his truth Social post for working with us and ultimately approving the deal. So he Trump said he could have gone the other way, but didn't. It's appreciated.
Speaker 3: Blah bah bab.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: Trump previously described this deal as a qualified divestiture, meaning the sale would fully serve bite Dances control or I'm sorry, the sale would fully severe or sever bite Dances control over the platform and therefore make tik talk legal under US law. So now ByteDance does not have controlling interest over it. It has a twenty percent, but it does not have the majority of the control over what goes on there. China hawks on Capitol Hill have champion this issue over national security concerns and fears that Chinese controlled app subjects users to government surveillance and content manipulation. Because it does. It's not a hypothetical, it's not a conspiracy. That's a guarantee. While they vowed to scrutinize the potential deal to ensure it adheres to the law they seem to be, they seemed prepared to accept Trump's claim that the deal would resolve concerns over.
Speaker 3: National security and control.
Speaker 2: Jd Vance confirmed that the US owners would have control over the app's algorithm, which is at the heart of the platform success.
Speaker 3: So he went on.
Speaker 2: He said the US company will have control over how the algorithm pushes content to users, and that it was a very important part of it. He said in September executive order signing in the Oval Office. We thought it was necessary for the national security level element of the law. According to the company's release, the US version will we're quad ll retrain and update the platform's algorithm based on US user data oracle.
Speaker 3: We'll control the algorithm within its US cloud.
Speaker 2: Environment, which again I'm not super stoked about I would rather Oracle over the CCP.
Speaker 3: But it's it's not it's not really much.
Speaker 2: Of a of an upgrade, honestly, it's it's one slaver to another.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that Dell actually is the one that we should worry about more over than Oracle.
Speaker 3: Why do you say this, Raven?
Speaker 4: So while I'm while you're reading, I'm listening to you, I'm looking at Dell's Dell's website and I actually went and found their Dell AI Factory, and they have an entire website that's dedicated to the acceleration of AI innovention, innovation with the Dell AI Factory, and it's embracing implementing AI pretty much globally, is what it's talking about. It wants to put it everywhere, and it's talking about services, ecosystem, and infrastructure. And so when I'm reading into it, like I'm I'm not even digging that deep into it, I.
Speaker 5: Was like, you know, let's see what it says.
Speaker 4: So the ecosystem is creating an ecosystem across AI workflows, and so what that means is they're creating a path for AI to pretty much overtake every kind of everything. It collects all your data, it does all of these things with it, but it's working with everybody. So you know, we're talking about, well where is Bill Gates? Well, Google Cloud is here, don't worry. Meta is here, Microsoft is here, Teara Data is here, Starburst is there. They have a list of about twenty five people that they're working with and if you actually click on all of these people, they are all AI entity groups that are trying to push forward the next step into AI and quantum and doing all this stuff. And I haven't even really dug super into this, but it's really talking about like the resilience and application.
Speaker 5: To being able to.
Speaker 4: Store all your data, avoid corruption, detect cyber threats. It's talking about being able to network across all platforms globally with the Ethernet fiber.
Speaker 5: What does it say the Ethernet.
Speaker 4: Fibers and the performance needs of Genai workloads and so gen Ai is the big computer, so pretty much this is this is probably who they're using for Genesis, if I was to guess, it's probably who they're like, they're all combined together. Oracle is like the storefront, right, and then Dell, I think, is the back half and actually running this whole thing, because once they get hold of everything, their whole thing is they have a factory that they're trying to implement the ecosystem across the globe, and they're working with all of them. They're all together on it. You can see it on their website and you can go in and read about it. So I think that's who we should be more concerned about than the Oracle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he might be onto something, honestly, and the fact that Dell and Oracle are now big wigs with TikTok, I feel like we can't understate the importance of this.
Speaker 3: But not everybody is super jazzed about this.
Speaker 2: So this is actually from Michael Sobolik, a senior fellow at the right leaning Hudson Institute and an expert on the US China policy. He told Politico that President Trump got played by Jijaping. He got terrible advice from his staff on these negotiations. This isn't the art of the deal, it's the art of the steal. Jijaping can't believe his luck. That's that is a take. That is a take by this so and again, it's not like the CCP has nothing to do with it anymore. They still hold a twenty percent. But okay, so this is moving on. Now we're going to.
Speaker 5: Getting their cut into the AI race.
Speaker 2: I think they're still now it may not be a Chinese owned app anymore, but they're still going to have some sort of a backdoor deal on this. They're still going to have some sort of a spyware that's just inherent to the app. So I don't see this going very positively for anybody, to be honest with you. So now we're going to tech Crunch. Here's what you should know about the US TikTok deal. All right, let's get into it here. TikTok, owned by a Chinese company byte Dance, has been at the center of controversy in the US four years now due to concerns about the user data potentially being accessed by the Chinese government. Thursday January twenty second, twenty twenty six, TikTok announced that the TikTok USDs Joint Venture LLC had officially been established to comply with President Trump's executive order that approved the sale of TikTok's US operations to an American investor group, now Byteedance will own less than twenty percent of the new entity, with the rest of it falling into non Chinese ownership. Over the years, US users have often found themselves caught in the middle of this tension, facing uncertainty about how their access to the app would change. For creators who used TikTok to make a living, the stakes were even higher. Last year, the app experienced a temporary augie in the US that left millions of users in suspense before it was quickly restored. Yeah, that was that twenty four hour ban that was done right, which I also think was a show of force. That wasn't That was a.
Speaker 4: Flex Yeah, I don't think that was anything. I think that was just like a see I told you I could do it right.
Speaker 3: So a number of investors competed.
Speaker 2: To purchase the app, and after President Trump extended the U TikTok band deadline for the.
Speaker 3: Fourth time, the battle finally ceased.
Speaker 2: In December twenty twenty five, TikTok officially signed a deal to divest a portion of its US entity to a group of American investors. Early in twenty twenty five, President Trump had announced that Jijuping of China had given his approval of the TikTok deal, which would allow a consortium of US investors to control the platform. Byte Dance stated publicly that it would ensure the platform remains available to US users. So who owns TikTok in the US? Byte Dance will retain nearly eight twenty percent stake in the company, while non Chinese investors will hold the remaining eighty percent ownership. The managing investor group consists of Oracle, private equity firm silver Lake, and the investment firm MGX. These three investors will each hold fifteen percent of the US operations, or forty five percent collectively. So just going off of those two, let's just say let's round it up and say Byte Dance owns twenty now they own sixty five or collectively between China, silver Lake, MX or MGX and Oracle, these four groups own sixty five percent of TikTok.
Speaker 3: So who owns the other thirty five percent?
Speaker 2: I wonder But old Dell boy, I'm wondering how much he bought in on this other investments. Yeah, so other investors, which include the existing Byte Dance investors, make up another thirty five percent of the ventures ownership. This includes the Dell Family office, Michael Dell's investment firm, Susquehanna affiliate, vastmir Okay, Alpha Wave Partners, and several more which are listed in TikTok's press release, which you know, we might open that one next just to see how that goes. Reports estimate that the TikTok us is valued at approximately fourteen billion, a figure also mentioned by JD Vance. Newly formed TikTok USDs Joint Venture LLC will oversee the apps operation, including data protection, algorithm security, content moderation, and software assurance. Oracle serve as the trusted security partner responsible for auditing and ensuring compliance with national security terms. According to a memo, the company already provides cloud services for TikTok and manages user data in the US. Notably, Oracle previously made a bid for TikTok back in twenty twenty. A White House officially previously said Oracle would replicate and secure a new US version of the algorithm, and the US based TikTok owners could lease the algorithm from ByteDance, which Oracle will then retrain. Byedance will not have access to information about TikTok's US users or any influence over the US algorithm that makes me Lot's good, it makes me happy. So how will TikTok change for US users? Since the deal was only just finalized, as not exactly clear how the two hundred million American TikTok users will be impacted? Damn near two thirds of all Americans are using this app.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So while earlier reports suggests that US users might need to transition to a new platform, more recent reports have denied this claim, assuring users that they will not need to download a new app. It's unclear how users algorithmic feeds will be impacted at this time.
Speaker 3: So how do we get here? To fully understand the high stakes drama?
Speaker 2: Will first revisit a timeline of the TikTok tumultuous relationship with the US government, which resulted in various legal battles and negotiations. The drama first began in August of twenty twenty, when Trump signed executive order to ban transactions with parent company byt Dance. A month later, Trump administration sought to force a sale of TikTok's US operations to a US based company. The leading contenders included Microsoft, Oracle, and Walmart believe it or not. However, a US judge temporarily blocked Trump's executive order, allowing TikTok to continue operating while the legal battle unfolded. Things began to progress even more following the transition to the Biden administration. After the Senate passed the bill against TikTok, President Biden signed it. Did he actually or was it one of his aides?
Speaker 3: Who knows?
Speaker 2: In response, TikTok sued the US government, challenging the constitutionality constitutionality, yeah of the bandon, arguing the app and its American users were having their First Amendment rights violated. That is fucking hilarious. That is absolutely that is rich that the CCP, who owns ByteDance, would sue the American government for infringing upon the American people's right to freedom of speech.
Speaker 5: How dare you?
Speaker 3: What? What are we even talking about here? But okay, now, I.
Speaker 5: Guess they were trying to stand up for the American people.
Speaker 2: The same country where if you call the president a panda, you get life in prison.
Speaker 4: But okay, hey, don't cast stones. Okay, they're trying to help American people.
Speaker 2: Whatever. Sure, because China really did careing about the American.
Speaker 3: People, you know.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it was all It was all a ploy though, because look at how many people use it. If they didn't give a shit about or they didn't at least put a show on that they cared about the American people, then they would lose people to other platforms, and then they wouldn't have enough, they wouldn't gain more momentum, and they wouldn't be able to brainwash more people.
Speaker 2: So they had nothing to do with Americans free speech. It had everything to do with the data. It had everything to do with ad revenue. It had everything to do Yeah, that's all it ever actually boils down to is money, right?
Speaker 4: And by the way, if anyone actually goes and checks out dell Man, the rabbit holes that I have somehow managed to find myself in in the last five minutes is crazy.
Speaker 3: Is this going to be another episode? Raven?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 5: Quantum computing innovation is insane right now. And the data they have like all sorts to research.
Speaker 4: I just started clicking on things and started reading where their money is going, where their flow. They have like a whole billboard sign like pamphlet about how they're collecting your data and how AI is like your best friend, and how they're doing this with all the other companies.
Speaker 5: And then I clicked on.
Speaker 4: It was like it had like a little thing it said here click here to read more research.
Speaker 5: So I clicked there, and then I clicked another thing.
Speaker 4: Then I've somehow found myself really deep into this massive website that they have. So it might turn into a whole episode, because everybody knows. I do like to talk about AI because I feel like we are on the cusp of something very serious happening to us as humans.
Speaker 2: Easy, Hey, I can't be talking too harshly about the overlords.
Speaker 3: Watch it now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, Terminator's gonna come for me, dude.
Speaker 3: It's so bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you look at that, I think it was Dell that actually developed the mini quantum computing chip.
Speaker 3: Why isn't the majorum I think.
Speaker 4: It's called Uh. They have all sorts of stuff. I was looking at Harness. They have like a hybrid quantum computing chip that they just made with Dell's power edge in.
Speaker 5: N V I d I a q video qum.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's how you spell that. They have it all spelled out like that qum quantum thing. They have a discovery that they just powered up. They just did a whole hybrid classification of quantum computing.
Speaker 5: They have like new algorithms that they've made.
Speaker 4: That's not including their whole AI thing they have going on too.
Speaker 5: Because they have they have.
Speaker 4: Like building it, preparing it. You can take classes on it yourself as a person to learn how the ecosystem works and the environment because they have it listed, like they have a picture where it's like listed and it has like the ecosystem is the second tier, and then the inpook and then applying it to everything is the third tier. And then it has like tiers that you can take your own classes if you want to on it, which no joke, I'm probably going to honestly take because i want to see what.
Speaker 5: The hell they're doing. Yeah, and I'm nosy.
Speaker 4: So it has like services, ecosystem and infrastructure is how they have it laid out. And yeah, you can click on everything and they have it all.
Speaker 5: It's interesting.
Speaker 4: If you didn't know the names, you wouldn't understand which ones are quantum and which ones aren't.
Speaker 5: And they're all in they're all untwined.
Speaker 4: And I think they're going to use the data from TikTok as the algorithm to be able to push it more onto us and be able to make sure they make it more friendly, more palatable for everyone to you know, hey, we love aire using.
Speaker 5: It for everything?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 2: Clearly obviously it's for good, you know. So fast forward to twenty twenty four. Trump it changed the heart, had a change of heart since his first term, and sought to achieve a fifty to fifty ownership arrangement between by Dance and a US company. There were several contenders, including the People's Bid for TikTok, a consortium organized by Project Liberty founder Frank McCourt. This group had the support of investment firm Guggenheim Securities and the law firm Kirkland and Ellis. Supporters included Reddit co founder Alexis o'hanian Ohanian I don't know TV personality and investor Kevin O'Leary. Oh Shark Tank was interested in buying TikTok. That's not shocking. Inventor of the World Wide Web, Tim Burns Lee or Berners Lee, the inventor of the Internet, wanted to get in on this TikTok purchase, and senior research scientist David Clark. Another group called the American Investor Consortium was led by Employer dot Com founder Jesse Tinsley and included Roadblocks co founder David Bussiki, so Anchorage Digital co founder Nathan McCauley, and famous YouTuber mister Beast.
Speaker 3: Y'all, I wish I was joking.
Speaker 2: I wish I was joking about this, but no, we got the hodgepodge of shitheads that are wanting to all buy in on TikTok when it was possibly a fifty to fifty ownership situation.
Speaker 3: Mister Beast was trying to get in on this shit.
Speaker 2: Roadblocks, Roadblocks co founder, the dude who is protecting predators to this day, parents and literal children play that shit.
Speaker 3: He wanted to buy TikTok.
Speaker 4: That's a really he Roadblocks, by the way, they just are. They had some weird ads pop up in the last like twenty four hours.
Speaker 5: On some of the games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of them was, uh.
Speaker 5: It was very weird.
Speaker 4: It was talking about like making out and girls and like all this stuff. I've never seen a single ad on TikTok, but else TikTok, excuse me, Roadblocks, but apparently that's a thing. That's been popping up in the last few hours or last few days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I I've been saying it for a while, and honestly, it's not just because it's a.
Speaker 3: Game where a bunch of kids play. I got no issue with that.
Speaker 2: And you know, there are predators on there that are trying to attract kids into private servers, and like, okay.
Speaker 3: This is the thing that's happening.
Speaker 2: As soon as they get caught, and as soon as this gets put forward to the leaders of roadblocks, they should if they gave a fuck about children, they should kick those users, kick their entire ip, get them out of here, because we want our app to be safe. We want these games to be safe for kids, because that's how we make our money. They have gone out of their way to protect hundreds, if not thousands, of these predators. It's not even like they're playing the role of ignorance and they're just kind of taking a step back and saying, oh, well, I mean, we can't really do much, but but no, they're actually spending money to protect them.
Speaker 3: Yo. There's a disgusting world we live in.
Speaker 2: So anyway, that fucker was trying to get in on some TikTok purchasing back in this year.
Speaker 5: Others because Amazon doesn't have it well.
Speaker 2: Others in the running included Amazon app Love and Microsoft Perplexity, Ai Rumble, Walmart, Zoup, former Activision CEO Bobby Kotik, and former US Treasury Secretary Stephen mcnuchin Manuchin.
Speaker 5: That's a weird one.
Speaker 3: That's a very weird one.
Speaker 2: The former Secretary of the Treasury wanted to buy half of TikTok at one point in.
Speaker 5: Time, which I think is interesting.
Speaker 3: It's very very interesting, isn't it. You know what I do want.
Speaker 2: To see about this whole TikTok press release, to see about the list of who actually owns it.
Speaker 3: Let's see but ba ba uh okay.
Speaker 2: So, the joint venture a security organization, will operate as an independent entity governed by the following seven member majority American Board of Directors. So Chew is the director, right, He's the one that was already a part of TikTok from the beginning. Timothy Daddles Director Daddles is a senior advisor to TPG Global, where he previously served as a partner chairman of TPG Asia and a member of the firm's Executive Committee.
Speaker 3: Mark Dooley. He's a managing director at Susquehanna International Group, which he joined in nine teen eighty seven. Is one of the firm's original employees. He serves on the.
Speaker 2: Firm's management Committee, overseeing its global trading operations.
Speaker 3: Egon Durbin, I'm pretty sure I'm mispronouncing it. Don't care.
Speaker 2: He is the co CEO of Silver Lake, which he joined in ninety nine as a founding principal. He serves on multiple boards across Silver Lakes portfolio, including Dell Technologies, or Qual Tricks, TKO Group, Unity.
Speaker 3: And way Mo Yeah all right.
Speaker 2: Raoul Fernandez Independent Director and Chair of the Security Committee. Fernandez is a president and Chief executive Officer of DXC Technologies and a member of its Board of Directors. He brings more than three decades of experience to the intersection of technology, risk and national security. Kenneth Gluick Director. He is executive Vice president of in the Office of the Chief Executive Officer at Oracle, where he advises the CEO on global Strategy, business MMA M and A rather technology policy and record sulatory matters, and leads global corporate affairs and global corporate communications David Scott direct.
Speaker 3: We already talked about these.
Speaker 2: He is a Chief Strategy and Safety Officer at MGX, that's the Abu Dhabi based AI company, where he works closely with the funds leadership to set mgx's strategic direction, including overseeing the governance of security and safety risks associated with emerging AI technologies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm very sure, Adam Presser, he said.
Speaker 2: It will be led by Adam Presser, who was appointed today as CEO by the board as one of its first actions. So Adam Presser serves as CEO of TikTok USDs joint venture.
Speaker 3: Under his leadership, the joint venture will secure US user.
Speaker 2: Data, apps and the algorithm while driving business growth for TikTok, cap Cut and additional apps and websites in the US. Previously, Adam hild roles at TikTok USDs, TikTok and Warner Media. Yeah, it's kind a big one. It's kind of a big.
Speaker 3: Will Ferrell. No, I don't believe it's the.
Speaker 5: Actor, but I saw that name and I was like, hmmm.
Speaker 2: He serves as Chief Security Officer of TikTok's joint venture, where he oversees the joint venture's comprehensive data privacy and cybersecurity program. Previously, Will held roles at TikTok's USDs TikTok and booz Allen Hamilton.
Speaker 3: It's another big player here. Let's see.
Speaker 2: So we talked about the Silver Lake Oracle and MGX fifteen percent of the companies. The rest of them is the Dell Family Office, Vastmere Strategic Investments, an affiliate of Susquehanna Air National Group, Alpha Wave Partners, Revolution merit Way LLC, controlled and managed by Partners of Dragoneer. Via Nova, an affiliate of General Atlantic. Virgo ll Inc. Or Virgo Lee Inc. Rather an investment arm of a foundation established by Yuri and Julia Milliner in support of science in JJ Capitol, The family office of Javier Neil, a French entrepreneur and pioneer in telecommunications ByteDance, retains nineteen point nine percent of the joint venture.
Speaker 3: So there we have.
Speaker 5: We knew that name. Sorry, I'm thinking about that which one? Virgo Lee one. I don't know why I know that name.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's let's see, established by Yuri and Julia Milner, so that might know.
Speaker 5: I know that name for some reason, and I don't know why.
Speaker 2: So so anyway, that is the entire list released by TikTok of who owns the company or the US affiliate, I should say as of.
Speaker 3: Time of recording.
Speaker 2: And again, I think this all ties into what is going on geopolitically around the world. I don't think that this was something that was, you know, eight months in the making and the planning and all this. No, no, no, for it to go down as fast as it did in the way that it did.
Speaker 3: I feel like this.
Speaker 2: Was way more strategic. Gonna be honest with you. Did you find anything on those two Yeah?
Speaker 4: So so it's an AI analytic platform designed to design for advance. Uh, it's it's pretty much GI care through endoscopic imagery and also like a whole bunch of different like colonoscopies, research and all of that.
Speaker 5: So it's all about that.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh, well that makes that makes a lot more sense because I have a child that has GI issues.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: I've seen the name though, like over and over again, and I'm sitting here like I know this name, and I don't know why I know the name yet now I get it why I know the name.
Speaker 3: So here we go.
Speaker 5: So that a GI group would be involved in that.
Speaker 2: But then you say that there AI as far as the GI tracking and the medical industry is concerned, but they're using AI in the medical field.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, Yeah, that would be the connection. So it's just so real quick. We're gonna watch this video. It's from Ryan macbeth.
Speaker 2: I know people that love everything he says. I know people that hate everything he says. And I don't fully agree with him even on this point, but I feel like he is making a very very valid point when it comes to this and the merger and all these things are the biot, I should say. He says, China's feedback loop just got cut. So let's talk about that a little bit more in depth. Here's Ryan macbeth.
Speaker 7: The United States just won its first battle and the coming war with China today, and nobody even knows who fired a shot. He goes today, TikTok is officially sold to Oracle for anyone goes right, it's just an app. Let me stop you right there. TikTok was not just an app. TikTok was a Chinese information warfare system. And today the United States just took a major fires platform off the table. TikTok was a weapons system that.
Speaker 9: Was just as damaging as a cruise missile.
Speaker 7: And to explain what that matters, I need to explain one concept people keep missing. Information warfare is fires, not messaging, not persuasion, not propaganda. Fires no different than a cruise missile or artillery in the military. Fires is anything that creates effects at a distance, like artillery, airstrikes a loitering munition. You don't use fires to convince the enemy, use fires to shape the battlefield so maneuvering becomes easier. Information warfare works the same way. The goal isn't necessarily to change minds. The goal is to delay decisions or fracture trust, increase friction, force over reaction, or even cause kinetic effects. One of the things I like to bring up is the attack on the MV Cape Orlando, which was done by pro Hamas factions that thought there are weapons systems getting sent to Israel on the MVKPE Orlando.
Speaker 9: So TikTok told.
Speaker 7: Them go glue yourself to the side of the ship to prevent it from leaving.
Speaker 9: This kind of attack used to require a missile.
Speaker 7: If you wanted to take out a ship, you had to use a missile, or get some Navy seals in there, put a mine on the bottom of the ship blow it up. Instead, you just send information toward people and convince them to perform the attack themselves. If you've ever wondered why disinformation feels chaotic and stupid, it's because fires aren't elegant, right, They're loud, they're disruptive, and they don't care about collateral damage. TikTok wasn't dangerous because of American teenagers dancing. TikTok was dangerous because it functioned as a real time sentiment sensor and a precision targeting system for narratives. This thing could deliver time disinformation no different than time artillery, brage, bite dance. Didn't necessarily need to tell TikTok what to push politically, they only needed to control the algorithm and amplify content that fit their criteria. Good example of how information warfare can work as fires.
Speaker 9: Let's talk about Russia.
Speaker 7: Say you're Russia and you want to stop the United States from sending artillery rounds to Ukraine.
Speaker 9: You could fire a cruise missile at the shell factory in scram Pennsylvania.
Speaker 7: Rushi has that capability or you'd get Tucker Carlson claim that half of all artillery shells being sent to Ukraine are ending up in the hands of drug cartels in Mexico.
Speaker 10: Fact is, Ukrainian military is selling a huge percentage, up to half of the arms that we send them half And I'm not guessing about this. I know that for a fact, a fact, okay, not speculation, and they're selling it and a lot of us winding up with the drug cartels on our border.
Speaker 7: Now, I wasn't aware that the Cineloa carteled and Triple seven howards.
Speaker 9: But it doesn't have to make sense. It just has to be repeated enough.
Speaker 7: Online that the average person calls their congressmen or tweets at their congressmen and says, you need to stop sending shells to Ukraine because they're going to Sinaloa cartel members. And we've seen how spineless Congress is. How fast are they going to vote to prevent shells getting sent to Ukraine?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 7: The effect is the same as a missile. The effect is the same as destroying the factory. Information warfare as a weapons effector now imagine millions of Tucker Carlson's that are being generated and controlled by AI and designed to influence you personally. Imagine content that is created by AI targeting you because it knows what you like, what you dislike, how to influence you personally.
Speaker 9: Combine that with TikTok's algorithm.
Speaker 7: Look, we've already seen it with the Asian Silver Guy, which is really a criminal gang that uses AI generated videos to manipulate silver prices.
Speaker 9: Micro targeted on the fly, AI.
Speaker 7: Generated information warfare that is custom designed to target you and get you to perform an action such as reposting we don't need to fight for Taiwan. They've always been Chinese. And then you tweet at your congressman and say, don't you dare support sending military troops to Taiwan. If we let TikTok continue, it would turn into an AI controlled weapons system.
Speaker 9: And the target is really you. That's it.
Speaker 7: If you can see what makes the population angry, what makes the disengage or polarize or stop trusting institutions, you don't necessarily need a cruise missile to accomplish the objective. We'll do it ourselves with protesters. TikTok was not propaganda in the old sense. It was fire control and kind of. Here's the key point. China does not think about war the way Americans do. They don't separate military conflict, political warfare, and information operations. It's all the same. It's all one continuum. China has this three warfare strategy, which means media warfare, legal warfare, and psychological warfare. In PLA doctrine, shaping the information environment before crisis is how you win without firing a shot. Like sun Zu said, right to win without fighting is best. If you can erode trust and elections, undermine confidence institutions, and normalize internal conflict. You don't need to defeat the US military on the battlefield.
Speaker 9: That's hard.
Speaker 7: You just need to make sure it can't be employed coherently. Because you have people tweeting at their congressmen not to support Taiwan because I don't know, Tucker Carlson will come up with a reason. Now, let's talk about why Oracle matters. Oracle doesn't make TikTok better and necessarily safer. Oracle makes TikTok less useful as a weapon because Oracle controls the data, the infrastructure, the recommendation algorithm, and auditibility, and China lose something critically they lose feedback. A fire system.
Speaker 9: Without feedback is blind. Right. Even artillery needs spotters.
Speaker 7: You can launch rounds, you just don't know where they land without a spotter. Oracle can't stop TikTok from existing, but they can stop TikTok from functioning as a Chinese weapons platform, and that is a massive difference. This is counter battery fire really not censorship. And this is the part and a lot of people misunderstand. If China part artillery battery inside an American media company, we wouldn't debate free speech, would remove the freaking gun.
Speaker 9: Right. TikTok under bike Dance is a foreign fires.
Speaker 7: Platform embedded in US civil society, literally running on our phones.
Speaker 9: Oracle is the sandbag bunker, right taking.
Speaker 2: All right, So again a couple of key points that mister macbeth just made.
Speaker 3: First of all, right, off the rip.
Speaker 2: I love that he called out Tucker Carlson for being fucking retarded.
Speaker 3: He knows for a fact that half.
Speaker 2: Of the munitions that we're sending to Ukraine is going to the Cartels artillery.
Speaker 4: Where since proof he has, I mean, I just want to see like actual proof when people, when politicians or people that have high up positions where they can heavily influence people just start spouting out at the mouth.
Speaker 5: I want them to actually back themselves.
Speaker 4: I e. Trump is you know, notorious for seeing fucking off the wall shit that have no bearing, no backing. You know, if you're if you're in a position where people can fact check its fat fat check you. Oh man, it's late and I'm just obviously tongue tied, but be able to check you and you, you know, say things that are not true. Some people are not smart enough or they're just you know, pretty much cheap, will believe everything that you're they hear without it ever trying to disprove it. I really think that they should be held more accountable, especially when they talk about things that can really impact people.
Speaker 3: I agree. And Tucker cross and speaks to the boomer generation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he speaks to the younger crowd too, because he's seen as like.
Speaker 3: Oh, he left Fox News, he's all about the truth now.
Speaker 2: I bet there are so many people that used to live off of Fox News that now live off of Tucker. And the problem is he he's still the same guy. His dad was still a CIA guy, and he forgot about that until like a year ago, two years ago, something like that, which is mind blowing to me.
Speaker 5: But whatever, maybe he went under hypnosis and it like re emerged.
Speaker 2: Actually there might be something to that, but not in the way that you're saying it, because he was also a deadhead for years, like he followed the grateful dead and just did mass amounts of psychedelics in his youth and then cut to now he's like the voice of conservatism or something that just like magically transitionally happened. Never mind the fact that his dad was a big media CIA guy.
Speaker 3: That's that's crazy.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so he knows for a fact that somehow how it surrounds are making their way to the cartels, which is fucking actually retarded, like whatever, But.
Speaker 4: If you know any I mean, just the studies though show you that if you speak with any type of authoritative voice and you believe or at least you're portraying that you believe exactly what you're saying, at least like twenty percent of the people, like we're talking low numbers, it's gonna be leave what you're saying.
Speaker 5: So he doesn't need to have any backing.
Speaker 4: Even they're fucking sending him over there and blah blah blah blah. It's like, Okay, you could, you could really look stuff up, you really could, but but he won't.
Speaker 3: It's the same with Russia.
Speaker 2: Whenever he win did his interview with Putin, Yeah, and I was I was super stoked for that. By the way, how he got that information, how he got the plug to go over and do that interview.
Speaker 4: I couldn't even agreed to it, Like I feel like Putin just is kind of like tolerating people these days, he's just so over people.
Speaker 3: Shit.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, but at the same time, whenever you watch the interview, it was two hours of Tucker basically softballing questions to him and him giving a two hour history lesson on traditional Russia. That's all it actually was. And then somehow it ended with, well, Ukraine's always been Russian, so why isn't it's still Russian? And it's like, okay, by that logic, England has always been a part of the Roman Empire, so why didn't Italy still own it?
Speaker 3: That's how fucking stupid.
Speaker 5: That is out loud, like borders change.
Speaker 3: That's how that's how history takes place.
Speaker 2: But sure, okay, and then now Tucker is like fully convinced that the Ukrainians are actually the bad guys and Russia's actually the good guys. They are fighting for their life, and that America is an open war with Russia and all this. I'm like, I must have missed the marine battalion that got sent to fight Russia.
Speaker 3: I must have missed that that little uh plug in the news there, Tucker.
Speaker 5: It doesn't it doesn't matter, It doesn't, it doesn't follow the narrative.
Speaker 2: And every time he gets checked, like actually checked by somebody who knows more than him, he quickly diverts the conversation and make some other ash like crazy point.
Speaker 3: But that's that's how the media runs.
Speaker 2: And so all right, now, aside from the Tucker shit, back to the TikTok situation, right, what is your take on Ryan's assertion that TikTok is an information loop which can be used as a way of warfare against the American people.
Speaker 5: I think it's actually a smart idea. Yeah. Actually, I was looking at this whole background. I was like, oh, we got a lot of shit on the walls. So this dude, in my own heart of a bunch of shit on walls.
Speaker 2: So this dude is a Marine Corpvette and he currently works for a company who basically finds the bad guy whenever a information packet gets put together to give to Delta or to a drone group or whatever, and they need to know the whereabouts about shithead Number A and his family. Ryan's the guy that puts that packet together to make sure that the drone hal shirt.
Speaker 4: So yeah, like, ah, okay, well, I mean I think he has a really good point, you know, being able to use that all the data is being collected. I think it's it's just mass propaganda and and everything that they're collecting is figuring out how the information flows to the American people, what they're clicking on, what they're more engaged.
Speaker 5: With, what they you know, what are they liking.
Speaker 4: More of, how people talk, how people are responding, what are they talking about, you know, how to be able to sway the masses. It's interesting. I've watched some different things happen when things go viral. I've found like one or two clips of somebody talking about something and then give it a few days and suddenly that became viral, and so you kind of like track it back and see who's been talking about it. All of that matters when you're trying to sway the narrative to people, and we're trying to turn people on each other, and you're trying to create chaos within a country and keep them destabilized and keep them fighting each other.
Speaker 5: I mean, the.
Speaker 4: Whole thing with the isis thing right, or the isis thing, the ice thing, Like, that's just an example because you have so much polarizing viewpoints. Right now, you have four different camera angles that have come out as of a few hours ago. Everyone is talking about it from different perspectives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some of.
Speaker 4: Them are being pushed and funneled more than other ones. Other ones are being It's just it just depends on your algorithm. And because I have multiple accounts that I purposely follow different things on each account, I'm seeing different stuff consistently being pumped on those accounts. And then I read the comments. I know you're not a comment person, but I love reading all the comments because I see we're kind of people. At least in the comment section, you can kind of gauge how people are responding, reacting, and what's kind of going on with that. And I think all of that information will be used against the American people.
Speaker 2: Right and let's talk about the Ice situation for a second, not the big one that everybody's talking about right now, or the quote unquote big one from last week when that woman tried running over an ICE agent. Okay, My point is there are thousands of arrests being made right now, and yes, you want to argue about how some of them might be you know, somebody's mama that they picked up at her place of business and all this. Never mind the gang members, never mind the cartel affiliates and all of these other people that are being snatched up and sent back home. What we need to talk about is what's going down in Minnesota. Never mind all the Somalian shit that was going on there that we just did an episode on, right.
Speaker 4: It's still going on. Actually, so much more has been happening with that.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: But that's my point, Raven.
Speaker 2: No one's talking about that because we need to talk about these people getting killed by ICE agents because Ice is mean.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, there's lots of that. There's lots of stuff going on with that, though I really I don't know. I have my own opinion about some of that, but I think that it's it's it's classic though that that's why they did all the studies and everything in the fifties and the forties to be able to figure out how.
Speaker 5: To change the narrative. It's the same thing.
Speaker 4: But what they did though to create this whole black is bad thing and how they use that for so long, and there's the Harvard study on it and everything.
Speaker 5: It's all been used against us. This is no different.
Speaker 4: It just has a prettier bow on it because now you have like dancing memes and like you know, cat videos.
Speaker 3: That's it's all whatever.
Speaker 4: So oh yeah, I mean, but that's the thing, though, is you can see something on TikTok where it's like the world is burning, and then the next video it's like yay, And then you know, you're up and down, up and down.
Speaker 5: Your dopemins are.
Speaker 4: High, and then they dump and then you're depressed because you're watching this, So you don't want to watch that anymore. So you're gonna doom scroll and you're gonna keep doom scrolling.
Speaker 5: And fine things that make you happy or make you numb, or you just don't care.
Speaker 4: You're just watching it to watch it the filler stuff instead of really paying attention or if you go down these rabbit holes, then you get sucked in, and then you get so depressed that you don't want to come up for you air, and then you go like all of it is crazy, how it's impacting us as a whole exact, and how they're going to use this information against us. And I think that this is going to be the way that they get people to sign up for the fifteen minute cities, the way that they get people to have a chip s embedded in them, to get people to sign up for you know, wearing these the oculus, except now the oculus becomes your daily thing, where like, hey, you don't have to leave your house, you can just do this, like.
Speaker 3: You know, no, I agree with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: And for the record, I'm not trying to open an ice debate with our comments.
Speaker 3: Sectionary of these things.
Speaker 2: Listen, like them, hate them, whatever the point is, they are diverting your attention away from where it should be. I am not saying that there is not wrongful killings that take place by federal agents and your local law enforcement from time to time. This definitely takes place, but it's the same conversation as George Floyd, Right, They were trying to push that so hard that you didn't pay attention to anything else. Next thing, you know, all cops are bastards. We need to protest the police. We need to have all these riots and all this shit. Meanwhile the police, thousands of things can take place in a day to day basis of good things. A police officers doing really good jobs. But you're not seeing that. You're seeing the out in Sterling. You're seeing the Brianna excuse me, Brianna Lynch I think her name was. You're looking at the the George Floyd's. You're looking at these things because that's what the algorithm is going to consistently push in your face.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 2: The algorithm is pushing these ice agents that did that to that woman and did that to.
Speaker 4: This There's a lot of I mean, the conversation though, should be had when it comes to over excessive force and things that are happening. Sure, you know, there's there's a lot of things that should More training should take place with law enforcement and things like that so that way we're not having jumping the gun and like you know, being able to detain people without killing them and doing different things like that. I think there's at least there is room to have these conversations. Sure, but to your point, there's so much other things that, so many other things that are happening right now that should be allowed to be on the same table as talking points of like, hey, all of these things matter, not just one central thing. Let's push this, let's push this, let's not talk about anything else behind here, about what's actually happening, and like, what's really going on globally? We need to just focus on one one topic. But then give it like a week, and something else will happen, and then American people will shift their attention to something else. And like it's just it's consistent back and forth to where you can't come up for air. You're always your head's always being held down under the water, so there's no coming up from air trying to get a break, trying to figure out, like, you know, okay, what is really going on, what should we really be focusing on, And then if you do, then you look like a conspiracy theorist, and.
Speaker 5: You know, that's just so bad, and it's like.
Speaker 4: Okay, even I saw I saw a model tonight. Actually he's like a really famous model that in he's I don't know.
Speaker 5: He's he's really popular, has like millions of followers. He just did a video though of him and his buddy in the.
Speaker 4: Car and he's like he's like, oh yeah, so you know the world ran by like these lizard people and like there it's all one world, you know, New World Order, and like everything's corrupt and like goes on this whole terror really quick of like a thirty sex and sex and thirty second synapsis of everything that's happening, and he's like, but hey, it's nothing to worry about and kind of gives you a look and it's like, okay, so a model that's like in his twenties is saying this, and like he has millions of followers.
Speaker 5: Maybe that will actually reach people.
Speaker 4: But even then, it's like people are waking up, but also not waking up. It's right, It's it's really weird how that keeps happening.
Speaker 2: But that's that's the point, right, And again to circle back soda, what we should be focused on right now is the massive amount of money that has been sent to terrorist organizations from our tax dollars. But we're more focused on a killing one dude. Never mind the terrorist organization and how many people they've killed, right, never mind the genocide that is going on in Africa right now against Christians by this very, very same organization that has been funded by our tax dollars backdoor through these Somalis in Minnesota. We need to worry about this one white guy. And I'm not saying that we should detract from that. It is something we need to look into one hundred percent. The algorithm is pushing everybody in a certain direction, and I'm not saying that that was the CCP's fault. I'm saying that the CCP up until now, has been using it to do it to their benefit. So now the US government is going to be using it for their benefit because Oracle is inherently tied to the United States government. And again I'm not saying you think.
Speaker 4: They're gonna censor us like they do everywhere else, but they're going to be more strategic about it, more quiet, so that way you can't really understand that you're being censored as much.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna take time to let that snowball take shape, but I absolutely believe that that's the overall goal.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Freedom of speech has been an inherently American thing. A lot of countries don't have that. We make the joke about anything within the British Commonwealth not having the freedom of speech. Most countries do not have freedom of speech to the level that we do. And I know a lot of people will argue me about that. No, it's this hit and a hypothetical. They may have a version of it, but it's not to the same scope as the American people have freedom of speech.
Speaker 3: I think that the powers that be see that as a problem because.
Speaker 5: You're gonna start taking it away.
Speaker 2: Yes, information has power, right, even Tucker Carlson talking nonsense, right, he has the freedom to do so. Aoc any of our politicians whatever, They had the freedom to get on the mic and say whatever ridiculous things they want to say. True, false, completely made up, completely, fact check doesn't matter. They had the freedom to say it. And I agree with that. However, I think that the powers that be recognize the risk associated with that. One hundred years ago, you didn't have the same reach that you have today. You had the radio, and then the television came along and like that was it. That was the end all be all of the reach that somebody could have, and if you didn't like somebody, you just blackball them from that industry, whether it was from Hollywood, whether it was from the media, whatever the case is. They're on their ass and you never had to worry about them going to the papers and going viral over saying some wild shit because they've been ousted. These days, everybody has in their pockets right now a professional grade camera, a professional audio recording device, and the access to the Internet to where anything can go viral in a matter of minutes. And I think that the powers that be recognized that. One hundred years ago, they didn't account for that. Two hundred years ago, they didn't account for that, And I think that they are gonna start trying to course correct now. I personally think that Oracle is gonna be the thing that starts slowly but surely whittling away at our free speech. And even if they don't take away your freedom to say whatever you want and post whatever you want or whatever, they'll shadow ban you to where yeah, you could say it, nobody's gonna see it, nobody's gonna hear it, but you could sure enough say it all you want, and it's gonna start like that next thing you know, there's.
Speaker 5: Certain they're gonna take it.
Speaker 2: There are certain language that they're gonna say is too inflammatory or too unsafe, and then they're gonna start taking it a little bit more and a little bit more. It's the same thing as a weapon with a magazine capacity. I think that's direction it's going. So again, circling back to Brian macbeth, I don't always agree with his statements. However, I do think that he was pretty on the money when it comes to this one.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: I believe that China has been using TikTok as an information loop, not to persuade the American people, but more or less to see what does and does not work to win the hearts and minds of two thirds of the American population.
Speaker 3: I think that that's absolutely been the point.
Speaker 2: So, now that it is only twenty percent owned by China, and you know sixty five or sorry, forty five percent of it is going to be owned by these three groups, let's talk a little bit more about this. This article is from Business Insider. What we know about who is buying TikTok's US businesses, let's get straight into it here. So we already talked about how they announced that who's buying it ByteDance is going to maintain nineteen point nine minority stake, the maximum allowed by the divest or ban law that spurred TikTok sale. The remaining thirty five point one percent will be controlled by a consortium ove investors, including affiliates of some existing Byteedance investors.
Speaker 3: So some of these.
Speaker 2: Investors are already investors in byte Dance, So it's a backdoor kind of deal, if you will. So some of the individuals are also getting a piece of TikTok Us, including the family office of Michael Dell, the founder of Dell Technologies. We talked about that it's approaching a seven person board of directors. We already read down the list of who these people are. The company did not provide a valuation for the joint venture in its announcement. The Trump administration said in September that the entity was worth around fourteen billion dollars. The goal for the new venture is to secure US data trust and safety and content moderation. Again, this is what we're talking about here. It's going to start in a very slow safety type of way until the point to where it's fully just trying to protect quote unquote more accurate would say, control what you see and how long you see it in all these things Byte Dance. Meanwhile, we'll continue to oversee key commercial areas like e commerce, advertising and marketing. So China is still going to make their money off of it, whether they can or can't control the algorithm. They're still making the commercial revenues on it. They're still making the ad revenues. So let's talk a little bit about this here. Larry Ellison's Oracle will have a fifteen percent stake in the new joint venture. On screen right now is Larry Ellison. People have probably seen his face before.
Speaker 5: He is a interesting looking individual.
Speaker 2: He is one of the most human beings that's ever been. Like those dead ass eyes, Like he's like.
Speaker 5: Who is his name? York? What's his name? He was?
Speaker 4: He's a famous actor that screwed up his face big time by all the filler and all that.
Speaker 5: Mickey Roork Yeah, Mickey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mickey Rourke.
Speaker 5: He looks like him. He's like he got even worse with all the filler and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see it, and I mean you can see yet now when you go back to, oh shit, what was what was the movie.
Speaker 3: Harley Davidson, not the sun Dance kid.
Speaker 5: Before he starts screwing up his face that bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you look at him in what was that movie? He was in the Last Saw not Expendables maybe it was.
Speaker 5: No, he was with He's in the Iron Man movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was the dude with the whips. Yeah, and you see the transition to goddamn. Oh Harley Davidson, the Marlborough Man, that old movie from the eighties, which is a.
Speaker 3: Very nineteen eighties movie. I'll give you that.
Speaker 2: You look at that guy and then cut to the guy in the second Iron Man movie.
Speaker 3: It's like bro bro. But I mean the same could be said for old sly.
Speaker 2: You look at the dude from Rocky and then you look at the guy from well Rocky five and it's uh or Rambo where he went to Asia and shit, it's like bro, y'all you should have stopped at the plastic surgery.
Speaker 3: I just never did it, Like you should have just never did that. But whatever.
Speaker 5: Anyway, fucking love Rambow. I was just thinking about watching that the other.
Speaker 3: Day, the original Oh yeah, Oh, it's phenomenal.
Speaker 5: It is. It's one of the best.
Speaker 3: Anyway. Software Giant go ahead.
Speaker 5: Oh I said it. Anyways, back to this guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back to this dude.
Speaker 2: So software giant Oracle will take a fifteen percent stake in TikTok's US joint venture. Kenneth Gluick and AVP at Oracle, who advised the company CEO, would join the board of directors.
Speaker 3: Prior to the.
Speaker 2: Joint venture deal, Oracle was already working closely with TikTok's US data security division. The company has stored US TikTok users data for years. Oracle has already been storing the TikTok user data for years.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Larry Ellison, who is also a financial participant in a bidding war for Warner Bros. Uh Discovery business, is the chairman and co founder of Oracle and a longtime Trump ally.
Speaker 3: So again this Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oracle, which currently works with Talk on data security, is expected to remain it's trusted security partner task with safeguarding sensitives US user data. TikTok's new US owner will retrain retrain the content recommendation algorithm on US user data. So basically, anything that you have had on your TikTok feed up until now, it's going and wipe that slate clean. It's gonna get reworked, it's gonna get retrained. So that's fun, and that's so fun. Orcle did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Speaker 3: Shocker.
Speaker 2: Abu Dhabi's mg X is one of the three managing investors taking over TikTok us. So on screen right now is all US Secretary of State Marco Rubio and the mg X chairman, Sheik Tannun ben Zaid al Nayan. So this is the I'm telling you. This is the chairman of the the uae AI company sitting next to our Secretary of State.
Speaker 3: Let's read into this.
Speaker 2: MGX is a state owned investment firm in Abu Dhabi. It will also have fifteen percent stake in the new TikTok entity. Is one of the three managing investors. The firm is focused on AI. So for anybody who is out there watching TikTok hoping that maybe there'd be a little bit more authentic TikTok content, now I just expect a lot more AI, which I gotta be honest, I have been expecting for a while.
Speaker 3: I didn't think it was gonna come in this form, but.
Speaker 2: Okay, I believe that TikTok is going to become nothing but Ai, AI videos, AI clips, AI voices, and then there's gonna be another social media platform where it's going to be no Ai whatsoever.
Speaker 3: And I think that because that's how it's gonna work.
Speaker 2: The algorithm is gonna tool everything to you as an individual to the point where everything is fake, nothing is real anymore, and then people are gonna be screaming for authenticity that they're actually gonna have to go towards a different app to just get unadulterated, pure.
Speaker 3: Free from Ai.
Speaker 4: AI is so scary now though that you can't even hardly tell some of the stuff. Some of it obviously it's like outlandition, ridiculous, but yeah, some of it you.
Speaker 5: Can't even tell that it's Ai at all.
Speaker 4: I was watching a content creator that got she discovered that her video was completely changed. So AI took her original video, created a whole new face and changed a few of her body because she like dances in a gas station or something like that, and completely changed like who she was.
Speaker 5: But it's her video.
Speaker 4: It's just overlapped with like a new face on it pretty much. Yeah, and changed like the body a little bit and She's like, this is literally my video to the tea.
Speaker 5: Couldn't tell that it was not a real person at all. It was so good.
Speaker 3: It's getting to that point and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let's continue on here, it says Sheikh Tahune, I'm not rereading his name.
Speaker 3: A member of Abu Dhabi's royal ruling family, is the firm's chairman.
Speaker 2: The fund participated in open AI's six point six billion dollar investment round in twenty twenty four. David Scott, mgx's chief strategy and safety officer, will serve on the joint venture Board of directors and Security Committee. According to TikTok's blog post announcing the joint venture, MGX also did not respond for comment.
Speaker 3: Shocker.
Speaker 2: So now let's talk about the private equity firm silver Lake, who will also hold a fifteen percent stake. Silver Lake is a tech focused private equity firm. Its current investments include Klarna, Karta, Dell Technologies, Genesis or I'm sorry, Genies, and Waimo. Per the firm's website. Previously investments included Airbnb, Twitter, and Tesla. So all right, again, if we're talking about how the connection to money and AI and all these things are connected. This company also is an investor of Klarna and Karta, which people really need to be wary of. We've talked about that at length Dell Technologies. Never mind the fact that the Dell company themselves also have bought in on this.
Speaker 5: It's thirty percent they own.
Speaker 2: There's another backdoors type of venture here. You know, they got a little bit here, they got a little bit there. They're like Charlie Sheen, they're by winning. I went here, and I win there.
Speaker 4: If Dell owns fifteen percent, and then these people own fifteen percent and could potentially gift if they wanted to the Dell company their shares in this. You see it so that I mean Dell owns thirty percent of it, like it's and what they're doing and everything else that Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's just it's just.
Speaker 4: Treating you know, one bad partner for another bad partner kind of a thing.
Speaker 3: It's right.
Speaker 5: I think that's going to be the same thing.
Speaker 4: Just this is going to start censoring us even more on what we can say.
Speaker 2: Percent agree. So, and that's what I was saying earlier. I am happy that China just lost their information loop. I am unhappy that they lost them to these people, these entities who are then going to use that information loop to hurt us. Now it's just going to be in house. But that's just the way of the Internet to be honest with you. So now let's talk about this one. Michael Dell's family office is one of several new investors. As we just talked about one way, Dell just bought in on some of this. Let's talk about the direct line here. So Dell Technologies founder Michael Dell has also involved in the deal. His office is one of several new investors in TikTok. In September, Trump said Dell would be involved in the deal. They didn't talk about percentages on this article, but there we go. Seven other investors will be part of the consortium. In addition to Michael Dell's family office, TikTok named several other.
Speaker 3: Several other.
Speaker 2: Jesus several other investors as being part of the joint venture. Some retired to existing Byte Dance investors, such as Vasmir Strategic Investments and an affiliate of the Susquehanna International Group. So we just talked about Vasmir Revolution is an investment firm where president JD. Vance previously worked, so jd Vance the vice president, I should say, Revolution is an investment.
Speaker 3: Firm where jd Vance used to work. Now we're tying in Peter Thiel. But okay.
Speaker 2: Merit Way, which is controlled and managed by partners of the investment group Dragonear Dragoneir, previously invested in byte Dance, so again it's still a connection to byte Dance via Nova is an affiliate of existing Byte Dance investor, General Atlantic, another connection of the Byte Dance. Either way it goes, these people are all connected, whether it's upfront or back door.
Speaker 3: But it's all within the works. It's all still within the family, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Virgo Lee, an investment arm of the Foundation established by Russian born Israeli tech entrepreneur investor Yurie alongside his wife Julia Miller or Milner found a DST Global, a Byte Dance investor, So.
Speaker 5: That must be a different one that I found. There's like four of them with that same name. So this is really all the g I tracked. I retract all the GI things.
Speaker 4: I guess they got the wrong company because when I looked it up, it said TikTok and it said that one in particular.
Speaker 3: Now they may have done that too.
Speaker 2: They may be using AI to do things in the medical field with GI tracking and all this.
Speaker 3: That could be the very same breath.
Speaker 4: They might be because it said it said GI, it said TikTok and then their names.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, I don't see why not, but because that's the same thing.
Speaker 2: Or over here we're talking about investment groups, and we're talking about in the same conversation we're talking about AI groups. In the same conversation we're talking about Warner, We're talking about WAIM the car company.
Speaker 3: Right where all.
Speaker 2: These things shouldn't be tied together, but they are because of these individuals that.
Speaker 3: Are now all owners to a portion.
Speaker 2: Of TikTok h Yeah, JJ Capitol, the family office of Javier Neil, a French billionaire who sits on Byte Dance's board of directors. So although it may look like, oh, this French guy just bought a little bit with his company, no, no, he's still a part of Byte Dance. So either way it goes, whether it's six in one hand or a half dozen in this hand, it's the same fucking thing. Moving on, Alpha Wave Partners, an investment firm headquartered in New York that has invested in companies like SpaceX, Open Ai, and mister Beast's Beast Industries. Again, the connections are all together. Remember earlier we're talk about SpaceX right here up here, this group was involved with an investment in Tesla. Where's it at? We just read it a second ago, Dell Technologies AIRBBN Tesla. No, no, no, that was a sorry, that was silver Lake. So Silverlake was invested in Tesla. And now this other group that is invested in SpaceX. Now both of them have some sort of a stake in the TikTok conversation. So we already talked about how by dance, Well, I have nineteen point nine percent of the venture and basically they're not having anything as far as the algorithm. They're just making straight at revenues handover fist. So anyway, this is another article I pulled up on da TV China clears TikTok you has deal with Oracle and silver Lake. We've already talked about these things. I get it cool, cool cool. Now, with that all being said, Oracle slumps as gloomy forecast soaring spending, fan AI bubble worries.
Speaker 3: So This was in December of last year. I remember we talked about.
Speaker 2: That Oracle had a bubble, so to speak, as far as their stocks were concerned, and it burst right around the time when this venture was taking off.
Speaker 3: Very interesting.
Speaker 2: So this is from Reuter's on December eleventh of last year, just over a month and a half ago. Oracle shares sank thirteen percent on Thursdays, sparking a tech selloff as the company's massive spending and weak forecast fan doubts over how quickly the big bets on AI will pay off. I'm just curious, and I did pull it up of what Oracle's current stock prices are, but we'll get to that in a moment. The disappointing predictions from the crucial OpenAI cloud computing partner shows the uneven returns from the nascent technologies that many business leaders believe is the future but has so far yielded limited productivity gains. Okay, so, Oracle, long a smaller cloud player, has vaulted into the artificial intelligence infrastructure race this year thanks to a three hundred billion open Ai deal three hundred billion dollars huge, but the pact has also tethered the company's fortunes to a chat GPT maker, with shares sliding into in recent weeks on concern Google is pulling ahead of Open Ai. Investors have also dumped Oracles bonds on worrying about its debt fueled AI buildout, while pilling it or piling into credit default swaps that offer boundholders a hedge against default CDs, which is the credit default swaps for the company, which has around one hundred billion dollars in debt, rose nearly twelve basis points on Thursday to at least a five year high. Okay, So with that being said, big text rising appetite for debt, including bond sales of more than thirty billion dollars by Meta fifteen billion dollars from Amazon dot Com right, has marked a departure for the companies that long depended on strong cash flows to fund spending on new initiatives. Tech executives has said the outlays are necessary for a technology that will transform work and make businesses more efficient, arguing the bigger risk is under investing, but not overspending. So all right over here, we're seeing that the stock jumped after Oracle reports a four hundred and fifty five billion dollars in booked revenue. And this was in September of twenty twenty five. That was the giant jump. Then it dropped down in December, okay, And I don't know what it finally ended up at, but I will say that as of right now, Oracle is at one hundred and eighty two dollars and forty four cents per share.
Speaker 3: At the end of the business day today.
Speaker 2: Now, if we look at a six month grouping here, it was on the way down.
Speaker 3: I have a weird feeling, have a very very weird feeling.
Speaker 2: And again we're looking at this high over here in September of three twenty eight, actually it was like four hundred over here.
Speaker 3: Actually, not mistake.
Speaker 4: There's a whole bunch of information about them dumping the stocks. They pretty much were selling out before the bubble popped, exactly it came to Oracle, and so they've been dumping the stocks the billionaires have.
Speaker 2: And now that Oracle just bought a chunk of TikTok, I have a weird feeling that that shit is about to skyrocket.
Speaker 4: I don't know, actually, to be honest with you, I've read all sorts of different stuffs about it, about it. But I'm not really good with stock market stuff.
Speaker 3: I'll put it like this. I'll put it like this.
Speaker 2: Oracle just bought fifteen percent of a company that is used by two thirds of the entire American population.
Speaker 3: That's I don't even know how else to come.
Speaker 4: I had some extra change. I should throw some some money on Oracle. Yeah, I know how you really do stocks? Be honest with you. I actually have a buddy of mine. I have a few. One of them did stocks in the Marine Corps and actually made all of his money in Afghanistan.
Speaker 5: So he was set up.
Speaker 4: To buy a house, buy a car, and all this stuff when he got back cash free.
Speaker 5: I'm in cash free in cash.
Speaker 3: I believe it.
Speaker 2: If you know what to do with it, and you know how to watch the trends and no when's a good time to buy and a good time to selling all of these things, then that's like that is the thing, And I get it.
Speaker 5: But I am so understood.
Speaker 2: I I have dabbled with it before, but I am so famously bad at gambling that pretty much. Even name the biggest stock you could think of, Google, It doesn't matter if Jacob puts in one dollar the stock is going to tank. It's if anything, y'all should be taking bets against whatever the fuck I invest with. Actually, I might help the people out just to let the whole world know what's going on. But beside the point, Oracle is now making this kind of a play, and it just took effect this past week. So I have a weird feeling I could be wrong here that, yeah, they let the stock tank to get a lower evaluation because now all the big time investors are about to buy it all up for pennies on the dollar for what it used to be, and.
Speaker 3: This is about to see a massive sore.
Speaker 2: Especially once they start formulating the algorithms for all the American people. Yeah, I could, I absolutely cold see that being the way. But I also find it interesting tie all of this together with the fact that China's military says that the top general undermines Jijupping's authority.
Speaker 3: China just had a coup attempt. This realistically just happened.
Speaker 2: As much as people want to say that the Chinese people love Ji and all these things all evidence to the contrary. This was essentially his chairman of the Joint Chiefs that tried to depose him.
Speaker 3: Essentially, I don't.
Speaker 4: Can't believe that they actually had that happen. Sorry my audio cutout for a second.
Speaker 3: No, so let's read this article here.
Speaker 2: This is from FT dot com and I'm gonna do a whole spread on this one on the Cajun Night, I'm sure. So if you're listening to this on Friday, my spiel on this came out yesterday as of you know whatever. Anyway, China's military has accused its top general of undermining the command authority of Jijiping, suggesting that ensuring the powers of the Chinese leader is behind a probe of Jiang Watsia I don't know how to pronounce Chinese words, I'm sorry, announced on Saturday, rather than just charges of corruption. So he's basically saying that, yeah, the corruption is so bad, but that's not even the point. It's all facade, y'all. So saying the vice chair of the Central Military Commission, excuse me, and I'm not going to pronounce that name either. Another CMC member, Chinese Military Command member and the People's Liberation Armies chief of Staff had severely trampled on and damaged the chairman responsibility system. The military official newspaper PLA Daily said in an editorial published on Sunday. Under the Chinese Constitution, the leader of the State and the Chinese Communist Party chairs the CMC, and his has supreme decision making power over the military. This quote unquote chairman responsibility system is designed to secure the party's absolute control over the armed forces. The PLA Mouthpieces editorial said that the two generals had seriously abetted political and corruption problems that affect the Communist Party's absolute leadership over the military and endanger the foundation of the party's rule. They straight up called alj The comments highlight the crucial importance of the PLA Forji in his expected quest for a fourth term, which the party would have to confirm at its next congress, due in twenty twenty seven. Since the party sees power through the Civil War and most of its founders fought in those battles, it regards control over the armed forces as indispensable. The military is the only organization in China that has a history of defying party leaders, said Dennis Wilder, an expert on the Chinese military and former head of Chinese Analysis at the CIA, citing criticism of Mao Zedong policies by then Defense Minister Paying De Howie, I don't know. In nineteen fifty nine and in nineteen seventy one alleged coup attempt against Mao by top general Lymbiao, Wilder said that after Zang had won a fight.
Speaker 3: With he We Dong. I don't know how to pronounce his names. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: The second vice CMC chair and a member of the rival faction who was purged last year. Ji probably feared that Zang, the dude who's in trouble now, was all powerful in the military. Presuming that Ji wants a fourth term in office, he would have to fear that Zhang would lead an effort within the party to oust him. So essentially, this guy started talking shit. Now, he was starting to sow the seeds of doubt. And he's gone. Now he's gone.
Speaker 3: Where is he?
Speaker 2: What happened to him? It's a great question. I'm sure that the uh yeah, probably probably yeah. So I think it's all very strategic. I think it all ties in on the geopolitical side of things when you look at Iran, China and Russia and how these three are always in the mix of some wild shit that's going on right now. Cut to all of them hade America to one degree or another. Okay, and China just lost their information feedback as far as TikTok is concerned. But now a group from the United Arab Emirates has bought this in so let's talk about this company here. So this is MGX, their AI group out of Abu dh This is their board of directors. His Highness chik to noun ben Zaid al Nayan, that's the dude that we just saw in the picture next to our Secretary of State. Now we go down the list. Everybody except for two dudes is of the royal family and you could tell that by the black bands they have on their head. This dude, which I think is very interesting, a Chinese guy. Member of the MGX press really weird. Oh yes, oh yes, so Pang Zhao Member of the MGX Board of Directors, Chairman of the MGX Board Executive Committee, Chairman of the MGX Nomination and Remuneration Committee, and member of the MGX Audit and Risk Committee. He is a global technology and business leader with a track record for building breakthrough products, delivering customer service, and achieving commercial results. As Group CEO of Abu Dhabi, based G four to two. Paying is responsible for crafting the group's business and product strategies and overseeing the operation operating companies across Numero ris and dust industry verticals which is a weird sentence, but okay, including smart city, healthcare, energy, finance, and education. This dude weird. This dude is in charge of a company whose big push number one is smart cities.
Speaker 5: I told you I brought them up for a reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I'm raven. You're right as always here. The group has developed world class solutions in AI, big data, analytics, mobile technology, and cloud computing, and its offering or its offerings are delivered to a wide range of commercial and government clients.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, so since.
Speaker 2: Previously a senior executive vice president, chief technology officer, and chief information technology officer excuse me of micro strategy, Paying spent a decade in the enterprise software industry, responsible for managing more than a one thousand engineers. Paying led the research and developed development of the company's entire product portfolio, including business intelligence, secure identity, and mobile commerce. So again, of the entire board of directors of this MGX group, we got that guy, and then this other dude, Mark Martin Edelman. Okay, let's read a little bit about him. Because of this group, there's two that stand out. The one from China clearly stands out. And then when you're reading about the smart cities and all of these things, it's.
Speaker 3: Like, that's that's not good. But okay.
Speaker 2: So Martin Edelman member of the MGX Board of Directors and member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee. Martin Edelman has more than fifty years of legal experience in complex international transactions.
Speaker 3: The dude's a lawyer.
Speaker 2: He has been an advisor to business, corporate and national leadership, as well as participated in designing and negotiating resolutions of cross border disputes of various kinds. He was an advisor to Mabadala investment Company, Redbird, I am I and Fortune and it's general counsel of the G four to two, the same group that your boy Pang was a part of. So while Pang is about the computer things and the engineering things, this guy is about the legal things when it comes to smart cities, healthcare, AI, governance and these types of things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's wild, so shocked, right.
Speaker 2: So he is on the board of aldar Riot's a city Football Group, Equity Commonwealth, Jackie Robinson Foundation, Fallen Heroes Fund, and New York City Police Foundation.
Speaker 3: Hm hmm, so just little things, little things.
Speaker 5: Just has his hand in a couple of things, one or two.
Speaker 3: Just a few right now.
Speaker 2: This boy here, David Scott, he was brought up a couple of times and I thought, actually, real quick, I wanted to see if there was any more of these names that we should look into here. No, okay, cool, So let's read a little bit about your boy, David Scott. So he isn't a big one, he does. Lord David Scott is an expert in strategy formulation and implementation with an extensive track record of successful engagements involving multi billion dollar projects and ventures in both the public and private sectors. As Chief of the Strategy Function of NGX, he worked with the funds leadership and investment professionals to identify priority target themes and sectors for capital allocation, as well as the management of portfolio risk. As the Chief of the Safety Function, he oversees the development of safety related criteria to support the fund's diligence of investment opportunities. Recognizing the important safety and socioeconomic consequences of emerging AI technologies and applications.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a weird all right, sure sure.
Speaker 2: In prior roles, David had served as Executive Director for Economic and Energy Affairs at Abu Dhabi's Executive Affairs Authority.
Speaker 3: So this dude was a.
Speaker 2: Part of one of these big committees that talks about energy and economic affairs. Sure, all right, as a regional VP at Occidental Petroleum Corporation. Hey, I know Occidental, as the National Security Council's Direct Director for Arabian Peninsula and North African Affairs at the White House. He is also a former US Foreign Service officer and a veteran of the Army.
Speaker 3: Well there it is.
Speaker 2: Among other roles, David also serves as the managing director of the Mohammed ben Zaid Water Initiative and as a board member of the AI Infrastructure Partnership AIP, the Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation, and Terror Power. He also serves on the advisory board of Yale University's Jackson School of Global Affairs. Wow, he is a graduate everywhere everywhere. He's a graduate of Brigham Young University. So maybe he's a Mountain Jew.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: And the Defense Language Institute, as well as the US Army's Cryptala and Electronic Warfare School and Non Commissioned Officers Academy. So your boy was he was an Army soldier, right, it seems like enlisted at least Noncommissioned Officer Academy. But so that's his background, and that is gonna be one of the key players in TikTok.
Speaker 5: Now it's interesting that he works for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, nothing.
Speaker 3: To worry about.
Speaker 5: Nothing, nothing see here, keep going.
Speaker 2: I guess, well, this article is a little dated, actually, I thought it was going to be a little something more that we could look into. But anyway, so this is kind of the short and dirty of all of the things that are going on. As far as this TikTok buy out merger, whatever the hell you want to call it, I don't see it being intrinsically good for the American people. I do see it as better than CCP owning all of it. But it's not like the CCP's out of it either, No, they.
Speaker 5: Just have less.
Speaker 4: They're still there now. It's just kind of shifted hands. But it's one of those things though. They're all embedded with each other at this point. I don't think that there's I think that it's not even it's just a game, like it's a big show.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think that they're all together on stuff and that some of this might be a pissing contest between certain people.
Speaker 5: But also I find it interesting though.
Speaker 4: That that an American veteran would work for that company, and that you know, just how everything's tied together with each company, and then Dell could potentially be owning like thirty percent of it. But I think it's all just you know, a big smoke smoke show and just everything just look over here, look over there, redirecting people and constant chaos.
Speaker 2: So I fully agree, and honestly, even with the army that that's working with Abu Dhabi's royal family in some very upper echelon ways, I get it. I personally know people that used to work in the intel field that now, oh my god, they if you can get in good with one of these rich Arab countries and like become one of their guys, sh you can recrite your own ticket. I'm not saying that's a good thing. I'm saying that, you know, money is the root of all evil. Well, the love of money is the root of all evil, and hey, if the price is right, you know what I mean, especially shit in the army or the military in general. Look, we know, look, we're all just whoores at the end of the day, well know, just about anything if the money's right, right, I mean, at least the vast majority of us, I get it.
Speaker 4: But I don't think I could personally work for specific nations and how they treat women and children.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's no way. There's no amount of money.
Speaker 4: I don't think that I could accept for specific groups of individuals and how they treat people.
Speaker 2: So again, the UAE is a lot more liberal, a lot more progressive than a lot of their Muslim counterparts, Like you can drink in Abu Dhabi, are you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're not.
Speaker 8: They're not as bad, I'll say that, but they still have that uh, that surface, that layer if you will, that, Yeah, the human rights violations and yeah, the treatment of women.
Speaker 2: And listen, listen, have you seen their tech industry?
Speaker 3: Have you looked at their prices?
Speaker 5: It's one of those.
Speaker 4: Things, is like, you know, you got to draw a line somewhere, I guess, and that would be my line in the sand for me personally, so.
Speaker 3: I agree, I agree, But yeah, good cult members.
Speaker 2: We wanted to kind of give a little background to the whole TikTok buyout situation. We didn't lose the CCP, they just got a lesser portion of it. And now we have oracle that is going to be reformulating and retooling.
Speaker 3: All the algorithms to push forward whatever they want you to see.
Speaker 2: Whatever the AI governance propaganda wants you to see now more than ever before, is just being done by our government rather than their government. So if you want to call that the smallest of lower case ws, than fine, get it. I see it more like we just traded one slave master for another. And this slave master might speak the same language as us, but that's about the only connection I can find that's different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, speaking of TikTok, though, if you guys could go to our TikTok and please like, share, and comment to try to trick the algorithm back into letting us off of the shadow band, yeah, and to hopefully push the page more. We were trying to gain some momentum on TikTok just you know, be able to expand the listener biase and reach more people. And be able to find more content creators that are in this space is you know, with us and I was actually helping, and so we would like your help if you could just go and least, you know, help us in any way, alike a share a comment. The comments help a lot because they actually show engagement and we can like talk back and stuff, and so that seems to at least TikTok boost the algorithm. I don't know what new TikTok is going to look like, but just if you could, that'd be great.
Speaker 3: The more engagement it gets across the board, the better for everybody. I think. Anyway, I think that's still going to be the way the algorithm functions.
Speaker 4: So I have no idea right now, considering I've been looking at lots of really big content creators and they're all experiencing the same thing, which is really interesting because some of them don't have any political stuff whatsoever and they're being shadow band and it's just it looks like it's a blanket term right now. So just I don't know, help out the people that you want to see more of and hopefully we can figure this out. I mean, I'm not I'm not really tore up about TikTok because I've never cared about social media's but because this is our job and we do want to reach more people, and that's kind of how I found a Rise of Liberty podcast with TikTok, and I've been trying to find other content creators. So that's, on one hand, really good thing. But I definitely don't really like care that much about TikTok as my personal page. I'll it's like whatever.
Speaker 3: But now I'm with you. I just.
Speaker 2: It's more the same, right, And like you said, I think this is going to snowball into a freedom of speech situation.
Speaker 3: It starts small, you know, it starts small. It used to be.
Speaker 2: Hate speech was the big thing, right, and if you said anything of a certain political ideology, somebody would flag it as hate speech, and that that was the way it's going to be.
Speaker 3: That's about to go up a notch.
Speaker 5: I honest, information was the big one. Hate speech.
Speaker 4: Now a lot of people's, including ours, seem to be under review.
Speaker 5: So I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 4: Because I tried to find new I try to find the guidelines, and they haven't changed the guidelines technically, so depending but that means that we have to censor what we say, we have to censor what you write, so you have to censor what you tag yourself in. And it already has been kind of a game like that, but now I think it's just gonna pick up more and then we're gonna end up like the UK, where we have to watch what we say and how we say it, and we can't say certain things because you know, we might end up with cops at our door trying to arrest us. Yeah, and you know, it's just one little thing at a time, and that's how they get you, because you know, you're too busy focused on everything else that's happening, and you're not caring about your freedoms that are being taken away.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. One hundred percent. And again, everybody, there are certain people that are super fucking stoked about this because you know, Trump's in charge right now, and he'll push the free speech and this, this and this and Okay, fine, fine, let's say that you are a die hard Trumper and everything this guy does is literally as if God himself said it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't agree with that, but fine, have your opinion, all right.
Speaker 2: Understand that the next administration or the one after that. Whatever way this goes, the pendulum swings very hard both ways. Right now, the pendulum is on this side of the conversation. When that swings back, not if, but when that swings back, understand that now that administration will have the tools and the resources to use this app against its own people. That that's how this goes. The freedom of speech thing sounds great whenever it's your or or excuse me, the reduction of free speech, right if you're starting to cut out certain people who are saying things that you don't agree with, that sounds great whenever it's in favor of you, until four to eight to twenty years down the road when it's going back at you, and now that that's not so cool anymore. And this is it's all ties in, y'all, It all ties in anyway. Yep, thought that this be a fun episode and if nothing else, very informative episode and good cult members. I'm sure some people are gonna have some response to it. They're gonna disagree with some of the things that we're said, and that's fine.
Speaker 3: We want to hear from you. We want to.
Speaker 2: See what you got to say on this topic before I give all that shameless plug. I do want to mention that you should go and check us out Patreon dot com, slash Cult to Conspiracy Podcast. Once again, it's the only place to get these shows absolutely, but also that's only for the five dollars tier. If you go up to that ten dollars Third Eye All the Way Open Toier, you'll get to join us every Tuesday night, nine pm Centy for our Cult Member Live event. It's always a blast, it's always unhinged, and we love our Tuesday night lives. But also when you go to that Third Eye All the Way Open tier, Raven Lee has a side project that she's working on for people of that tier.
Speaker 3: Tell them about it.
Speaker 4: Raven, we have a book club that's starting on February first. We are currently going to start reading How Jesus Became God.
Speaker 5: And what we're going to do.
Speaker 4: Is is every week we're going to because this book has a certain amount of chapters, we're going to do two chapters a week.
Speaker 5: We're going to break it down on every Sunday at nine pm. We're going to just talk about it. We're going to talk about what we think and feel and everything else.
Speaker 4: This is an interesting book to start with, and so it's only going to be available for the Third Eye and the Maniac t here, and we're just gonna be kind of rolling deep and whatever is said is going to be stick. It's going to be on the Patreon. So we're not going to release this on the.
Speaker 2: Cult absolutely, and that's only one book. Every month, they're going to be pulling a new book and they're going to just keep it going. They took suggestions at the beginning of the year for people who wanted to put certain books.
Speaker 3: There's the bucket on screen right now. Is the glorious buckett.
Speaker 4: You have the We have the buckets of like fifty or so different ones. We've had a lot of people want to add more to it. Right now, we're just gonna stick with the fifty that we got so that way we can pull from it every month.
Speaker 5: And yeah, it's gonna be it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: A good time, absolutely, And like Raven Lee said, there is also the Maniac here for anybody who would like to go above and beyond. When you go to that Maniac Here, you will get exclusive merchandise that is not available anywhere else mailed to your door as a massive thank you for supporting us in that way, So go check it out on patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy Podcast.
Speaker 3: The link is down in the show notes below, but.
Speaker 2: Another way to support the show, Good cult members, and let us know what you think about this conversation. What do you think about the TikTok buyout? Do you think this is more power to the government. Do you think it's less power to the CCP. Do you think that China absolutely lost their information loop? Do you think it really didn't matter because bite Dance still has people on all sides of this conversation. When the fuck did Dell come into the conversation? We want to hear from you, good cult members. Let us know the best place would be too. Please hit the five stars at the Shares of Life, Scribes, comments, label fos for reviewers, Shares of the Frase of Family shares.
Speaker 3: If we're here's the deal.
Speaker 2: The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners.
Speaker 3: Who could that become potential cult members, Like there's Steve Fie.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, Why are you gonna go check out minimistics of Jonathan's other show and getting the same love of respect over there with the five star viewsing the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 3: Come check out the caje to Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon.
Speaker 2: Lives we host every Wednesday night, nine pm Central. Links to those are in the description as well, and we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so. With all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of Because of Conspiracy and I'm the Cajea Knight and there's one very important stream and got a piece of information you need to learn just as soon as humanly possible.