Speaker 1: Something you should go. Something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited to visit with Andrew about something coming up in Sioux Falls at the end of next month, September twenty eighth. It is the Sioux Falls Reptile Expo and this is the second annual. Is that right, Andrew?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: Yep, And so you guys did this last year. He had a pretty nice turnout, and you're back for an even bigger and better show this year.
Speaker 2: Yes, definitely. Yeah, September twenty eighth, from ten to four. We're going to have hopefully a few thousand people show up and they'll be you know, hopefully around one hundred vendors, different tables to buy you know, toys and animals and supplies and all reptile focused. They'll also be bounty houses and statues for photo ops and headed tattoos and face painting and it should be a really really good time.
Speaker 1: Again, It's coming up at the end of September at the Soup Falls Convention Center now the Sioux Falls Reptile Expo. Again, it's already happened once, but this is kind of a unique idea. Where did where did you guys come up with the idea to do an event like this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm you know, Fargo, Minneapolis, Omaha, they all have a few a year, So it just kind of seemed like, you know, even though some of those markets are a little bit bigger, especially the cities in Omaha, they do several years. We were like, well, I mean, Sue Falls is growing, and I think the market's ready for it. So yeah, I just took a gamble and two Falls really turned out for the first one. I'm here this last April.
Speaker 1: I love that. And again we got the next one coming up September twenty eighth at the Sioux Falls Convention Center. And I read somewhere that there's going to be like a museum as well opening that's not quite ready yet, though, is it sure?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, this fall, hopefully we're actually going to have the Reptile Adventure Zoo going to be opening up. This fault permit pending, and yeah, there'll be one hundred exhibits with a reptile pet store as well as a reptile zoo where you can pay admission and see all these exhibits, touch turtles and tortoises and maybe even hold a baby alliators.
Speaker 1: So I love that. Yeah, I said museum. It's a zoo. It's not a museum, but it's kind of like a museum. Yep, it's a living, living museum. You get to see it for sure. So now exactly if somebody listening is going, hey, I hadn't heard about this reptile expo, but boy I sell you know, reptile collars or whatever. Is there still room if somebody wants to get a like an exhibit there.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, we do have a few tables left and you can contact our Facebook page as well as our website. Both of them are just suit falls Reptile Expo and then they know on Facebook or dot com at for a website.
Speaker 1: So I love it. We're just like a month away, so it sounds like a long ways away September twenty eighth, but yeah, that's like one month away. So if you if you would like to get a booth, do that right away and put it on your calendar to make plans to be there again the Suit Falls Reptile Expo. And is there a fee to get into the expo.
Speaker 2: Yes, yep, it's twelve dollars to get in, so very nice.
Speaker 1: And again there's a lot of cool stuff going on in there. So again twelve bucks. Darn good price. Again. It starts at ten am, goes till four pm at the Seux Falls Convention Center September twenty eighth. So, and I'm on the website right now. There's a lot of great information on here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now I just scrolled down. I see the price information there, and I see a place to click if you want to be a vendor. See, I should have just scrolled before. I asked all this stuff at Uue Falls Reptilexpo dot com. That's the website. I'll throw a link on our Facebook page as well. Andrew, thank you for bringing this to Sue Falls, and thank you for doing it again. Like I told you before we went on the air here. I missed it the last time. My daughter went to it and she's like, oh, this is cool. You guys would love this, so get it. We're going to definitely be there to check it out for this one. But thank you for putting all the time and effort and taking the gamble of doing this. I'm glad you're doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, Well, thank you so much again.
Speaker 1: The sup Falls Reptile expos September twenty eighth, ten am till four pm. It's at the Soup Falls Convention Center. Get all of the details right now at Sue Falls Reptileexpo dot com. And I do have a link to that at Facebook dot com, Sunny Radio and Facebook dot com slash sooo Falls News and Something you Should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Get a free gold and Silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com.