Speaker 1: Eight, nineteen fifty five KRO City Talk Station. Yeah, thanks Drecker, it will be stuck in my hat all day long. You can blame Joe Strecker for the earworm. Brian Thomas, please to welcome to the fifty five Carssee Morning Show. I wish it was under better circumstances. But interesting, amusing, and rather unhinged. Some Democrats can be of late. Welcome back to the fifty five care Morning Show. Former Anderson Township TRUSTe Drew Pappas I saw the video. Let my listeners know how what happened the other day to you with this left wing activist who got all chovy with you.
Speaker 2: First of all, thanks Joe for the intro music conglue fighting excellent.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you, Brian, so picture this for a moment.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting there having breakfast, okay, and and uh just quite you know, literally with a friend of mine at pancake House.
Speaker 3: I'm five mile at Beachmont and.
Speaker 2: We're we're finishing, we finished our breakfast having coffee, and this gentleman comes up to my table, stands right there next to our table, above us, and he looks at me. He goes, do you know who I am, and I look up because I hadn't paid him any attention.
Speaker 3: I didn't, you know, I don't. I was eating right, drinking my coffee right, and he goes, do you know who I am? I look up.
Speaker 2: I go, yeah, I know who you are. I go, what's your problem? He goes, well, you're my effing problem. And I go, well, that's not.
Speaker 3: Good for you, but you know whatever.
Speaker 2: Then it escalated a bit from there where crowded restaurant.
Speaker 3: The curse words began to fly, and it was beginning to cause quite a scene.
Speaker 2: I said, and I said whatever, and he goes, let's take this outside. And I said, I want to do you want to take this outside?
Speaker 3: And he goes, yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 2: So I got up, you know, out of respect for the restaurant. I don't want to cause them any angst, right and pere. It wasn't the appropriate, you know, place for this. So go outside and he tries to get me to go. He goes, let's go behind the building. I said, anything you have to say, you can say right here, I said, because I got my buddy right here filming it. The guy was having breakfast with because I told him, I said, hey, film is.
Speaker 3: I don't know what this guy.
Speaker 2: Is capable of because he has threatened me in the past.
Speaker 3: But at a polling place, KI, yeah, a member.
Speaker 2: He is a member of the East Side Democrats here in anders Or on the east side of town.
Speaker 3: He is one of there. I don't know if he lives in Mount Washington.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's a pe there, but he is a Democrat volunteer and hands out Democrat ballots at polling places.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you are obviously living rent free in his head.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean there's not a lot of room up there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I am so so at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: The video starts from there.
Speaker 2: It's on my Facebook page and he I have I go outside.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: If you look at the video, I put my hands on purpose. I put my hands in my pocket. I did not want to see I didn't want it to be said that I was because the left is have this mantra your.
Speaker 3: Bully, blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: And I didn't want to seem antagonistic or aggressive in any nature.
Speaker 1: From the guy who invited you outside to go behind the building, which suggests to me he wanted to get into a fight with you, but whatever, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, I wanted to make sure that it wasn't misconstrued that something.
Speaker 1: Certainly, certainly, I observed that very clearly your hands were in your pockets and you didn't act aggressively toward him.
Speaker 3: I watched the video, right, so at the end of the day, the video shows what it shows.
Speaker 2: He then not necessarily just shoves me, but it gives me he like, you know, like in football, he chucks me, He blocks me, right.
Speaker 3: Me aggressively, very aggressively.
Speaker 2: So I, in my mind, I had two of the flowchart began in my mind, what do you do?
Speaker 3: Okay, do you do? You react?
Speaker 2: And and then meet aggression with further aggression or overwhelming aggression and just begin to to to to beat him senseless or whatever. And then I become the news story. Right, I'm the I'm the you know, no matter what you say.
Speaker 3: He started it, blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: So I said, you know what, I can't believe this is happening. So I just turned and walked away, as you see, and I said, call nine one one.
Speaker 3: So we called the sheriff's office.
Speaker 2: They came out and let me be clear, our sheriff deputies are the best canvas. Is not a slight against our Sheriff's office, our deputies in any way, shape or form. But I was at that point pretty pretty uh confident that he was going to be charged with either assault or disorderly conduct. And from what I'm hearing now, this is not twenty four hours old yet, because it's happened about I guess about ten o'clock yesterday, so it's not quite twenty four hours old. But from what I'm hearing, at least initially back from the sheriff's offices, well there's no crime here.
Speaker 3: And I've got to I've really got.
Speaker 2: A problem with that, because, Brian, we wake up every day.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: First of all, you know there's still avenues. I can go down Civilly. Yeah, but you can't get blood from a stone. And apparently this gentleman is struggling financially, so he's probably a lot of stress. Of obviously he's a leftist, so he's probably you know, suffering from Trump derangement syndrome or Elon derangement.
Speaker 3: Tapestry. So and and and you know, here's the deal. We wake up every day.
Speaker 2: We see example after example, more and more examples of violence perpetrated by Democrats against either Tesla or Conservatives or whomever. Right, it seems to be accelerating, and it's actually being promoted by the very leaders of the Democrat Party in DC.
Speaker 3: I shared a video yesterday.
Speaker 2: They all they're all calling Elon Musk like he's an evil person, justifying the violence that's occurring against Tesla dealerships.
Speaker 1: So you saw the Maxine Waters telling people to take it to the streets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the list goes on and on.
Speaker 2: You saw the leak or the hacker that is now published the locations and addresses of every Tesla owner in the United States and dealerships. I mean, we're we've passed the point of actionable behavior.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is stuff that should be should have been taken care of long ago and dissuaded long ago.
Speaker 2: But for example, let me ask you, when does this is? When does society do we try to hold people accountable for the action. So they the police are saying, and the sheriff is the Sheriff's department at least currently is saying, well, there's nothing we can charge them. Look, I don't, I don't, I don't. I don't pretend that this guy deserves to go to jail. Wasn't any you know, it wasn't It wasn't something that's ajailable. But should he be charged with something and have to go down and pay a fine so that he has I mean, are we are we trying to provide a deterrent to this type of behavior? Are we trying to reward this type of behavior? I really I'm puzzled at that.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Higher Revise Code Section twenty nine oh three point one to three. No person shall know, only, cause, or attempt to cause physical harm to another or another's unborn. No person shall recklessly cause serious physical harm to another another's unborn. You're guilty of assault. Whoever violates his sections guilty of assault. So I'd say he attempted to cause physical harm, or one could at least interpret it that way. He can get a defense attorney and try to argue out of it.
Speaker 2: So the simple fact that I'm a much larger person than him, somehow he doesn't have the same rights as everybody else.
Speaker 3: Doesn't look at him. Let's be fair. Let's be fair. He's not a particularly masculine individual.
Speaker 2: He posed me no physical threat. You could tell me I'm my body leg which I was. I was not in any way, shape or form that I seem to be concerned about anything that was about to happen. I was fairly relaxed if you look at my body language.
Speaker 3: But be that as it may. I have the same rights as everybody else. I have a right to quiet enjoyment. I don't you know you.
Speaker 2: Should not be allowed in society to walk up and do that to somebody else. Once you lay your hands on somebody else, I'm sorry. You're in the wrong. And if if I had been, would the would the what would the storyline be if the roles were reversed and I had I remember I remember a local school board member here being on the news because someone pushed her phone out of their face when she shoved their phone in their face. Yet the news traps out and makes all they were assaulted for.
Speaker 3: Moving her phone.
Speaker 2: Yet literally, Well, the good thing about this is this number one. He's famous now as being known as an unhinged liberal, which is good.
Speaker 3: Number two.
Speaker 2: Number two, I was amazed the lives of TikTok picked up the story and they're running with it, which is amazing. And you know, when, when when do conservatives get the same protection as everybody else sort.
Speaker 3: Don't hold you.
Speaker 1: Jest, don't hold your breath, drewe drew love. I'd love to continue where I'm sadly out of time. We got Jay Ratloff coming up next. But I appreciate your sharing your saga with the listening audience and raising these very importance of morality, ethics, and civility, because clearly we are going down the wrong path, as evidence by what happened to you the other day. Take care of we'll talk again real soon. Keep us all posted on Facebook, brother, because I have a feeling this is probably not the last time you're get to hear from this guy.
Speaker 3: Well, he might he might be. He might be hearing from the sheriff again here very so well.
Speaker 1: You let us know. Take care man E twenty nine. If you have cares of detox station Jay.
Speaker 3: Ratliff up next, fifty five KRC. This is this simply money