Speaker 1: M M, good Morning's up there. Don't be a don't care.
Speaker 2: Your words are whip spinding.
Speaker 3: You don't understand.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't like me me living with stroke, you'll live.
Speaker 3: Seen everywhere you say, scuse a little more more. Every laugh you make makes my spear it so, don't be able. Your words hurt people. You don't understand what inside.
Speaker 4: To live this sequal getting called the armor, it breaks me inside. Treat me with kindness, don't push me side.
Speaker 2: I try to stand tall, I try to stay strong, but you careless words keep bigo in long.
Speaker 3: It's not just a joe. It's not just a game.
Speaker 2: Even whistle you speak, speak.
Speaker 5: The pain, evenywhere.
Speaker 3: Goods a little more el you me makes my speed sort dumpy. Bully. Your words hurt people. You don't understand what it's like to leave this sequel getting called the R word, it breaks me inside. Treat me with kind don't push me a imagine walking in.
Speaker 5: Someone else's shoes, feeling all the sadness, walking through the blue a deal.
Speaker 2: Empathy can go away.
Speaker 3: Words have power shoes what you say. Don't be a bully. Your words hurt people. You don't understand what it's like to leave this sequel. Can you call the honors? It breaks me inside. Treat me with kind and don't push me aside.
Speaker 1: What is all guys? What is all guys? How is everyone doing today? I hope everyone is staying see today. I hope everyone is doing okay. Yes, I got the paid stream yard. Yeah, but what is up? How is everyone doing this morning? I just want to say good morning to the people that Yeah, but good morning guys. Look quease look great.
Speaker 6: Let me give.
Speaker 1: Because this is something that I do.
Speaker 6: Mm yo, hold on it gets you a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I M good morning guys. How is everyone? What's up? Guys? Good morning? I hope everybody is getting safe this morning. I haven't like.
Speaker 7: H h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by good morning. Bye, Good morning guys. Yeah, but good morning guys. How is everyone doing okay?
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you, guys. I just want to say thank you. Yeah. I just want to say I am very humbled with the opportunity.
Speaker 8: This peez or mh I'd like to say yes.
Speaker 1: Um. I just want to say to everybody that you know your you fought, you fought, you fucked well by the way, if anybody I know, yeah.
Speaker 9: Mhm.
Speaker 7: Hm h m hm hm hm ok.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know a lot of people are gonna hate me promoting info Wars, but I do also have let me get my uh I got a affeeliate was yeah h yup. I just want to tell you guys that I do appreciate. I do appreciate everybody here that comes in. You know. I just want to say I'm doing it, you know. Yeah, no, I'm working on things and because I know, yeah, I just want to say thank you guys to the people that watch our shows. Thank you. You know we're the best of the best, from pillar to post. Yeah. Yeah, I appreciate everybody is in this show today. I appreciate everybody. I'm I'm just letting people know, you know, yeah m hm m man anybody but me ye h. I just want to tay tell people just say things. I just want to say thank you to anybody that watches this stream.
Speaker 6: I know that.
Speaker 1: I know when body something wants to do Marc want do dream. I hope it will all day, I know, not in day. Oh do you hood eye if I if I if, I never want to you see, I don't wanna know.
Speaker 9: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Pay hand from the Steel Toe Show show.
Speaker 1: You're in your mouth a hero year ago. I warned you, what did I warn you?
Speaker 9: Twice?
Speaker 3: But you just couldn't take it? And Taylor stirring up. He's like a human failure.
Speaker 5: Now you're around it in the mask man the white is coming to.
Speaker 3: Hey should have listened to me. Now you finally see shut up a bounty from.
Speaker 1: Me, Kanka.
Speaker 2: And how about it?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 3: I was right and Jake was right away.
Speaker 4: Your pride got a.
Speaker 3: Loud bunch of true guy. Then now you go get in the fall out.
Speaker 9: You're living in all that cloud, all that fakes tough skin, but your rimpire cracked from a thin gas on. The fire smiles on you, but the mirrors getting clear of Renda's looking at you.
Speaker 3: Whoever stream every late night cap.
Speaker 9: You thought you were slick, but the crowd saw the axe.
Speaker 3: They kept pushing buttons like if they're all for shut But.
Speaker 9: Thomas got received since she's ready to go. Hey, should have listened to me.
Speaker 3: I told you back then, and now you finally see shut up abouty from the k K You didn't know it's biting your back? And how about it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 9: I was right and Jake was right away.
Speaker 5: Your pride got aloud but your truth.
Speaker 9: God, Spotlight's cold. All the dramas getting better stings when the real ones called your bluff