Speaker 1: And now it's time for the most exciting segment on the radio on its guy, the World of the day.
Speaker 2: All right, Oh, I see it. Nope, I see it here. I can't joke without the pan. What is the dad joke of the.
Speaker 3: Day, please, the dad joke of the day. I like this one once I pull it back up. I took my eight year old daughter to the office with me on take your kid to Workday. We were walking around the office and she started crying. As my co workers gathered around, she sobbed. She said, Daddy, where are all the clowns you said.
Speaker 4: You worked with?
Speaker 2: Yes, that came from somebody's real life one thing. That is like a real life story.
Speaker 1: Because kids, they will say the things you do not want them to say.
Speaker 2: That's the wrong moment, wrong moment. All right, what's up.
Speaker 3: A word of the day please? Word of the day today? Object ab ject.
Speaker 1: Complete and total, abject failure, abject disaster.
Speaker 3: I would say that is wrong, okay, extremely bad or severe?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It can also be.
Speaker 3: Described as something that feels or shows shame or someone lacking courage or strength.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a whole new world right there for me to object. Obviously, didn't know what that meant before I started using it regular Wely, here we go. Who invented the recipe for green bean casserole? I suspect it was the onion people.
Speaker 4: I think it's the French fried onion. Big French fried onion, big onion.
Speaker 1: Hey, you gonna play with us here, we're gonna do We're not to be ready to do jeopardy. No, of course, it was invented by the ever famous Dorcas Riley back in nineteen fifty five working at the Campbell's Soup Company test kitchen.
Speaker 2: So it was the soup people. It was big soup, not big onions.
Speaker 1: You've got to have that cream of mushrooms, of course, and I make it like a bechamel with mushroom and it's delightful, but it's not as good as the dang can just saying, you know, that's also my nickname for Ryan Schammel.
Speaker 4: Dorcas, Oh Dorcas.
Speaker 2: Great. There we go. All right, let's do category.
Speaker 3: One the nicest things people are gonna say about you today, So don't rate the text slide sports Jeffardy category for today.
Speaker 4: Ray me r A y me. Okay, these are all going to be raised.
Speaker 3: The twenty sixteen film The Founder starred Michael Keaton as a man It was Ray Crock.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: I did not know that was a good movie.
Speaker 2: That was a really good movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Next one, he and his younger brother Dave both picked up the guitar and formed the band The Kinks.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Ross is screaming at the radio, and it's a name that everybody says the wrong way.
Speaker 2: What is their name?
Speaker 4: Davies?
Speaker 2: Oh god? And I believe it's pronounced Davis terribly. Yeah, I believe it is.
Speaker 1: Ross interviewed him and asked, but I have to remember, I'm so disappointed in both of us.
Speaker 4: That's terrible.
Speaker 2: Ryan, that's just stop right now and not Okay, go ahead, what's the next?
Speaker 4: Thank you? Guys will get this one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: After a sitcom on which everybody loved Dan, Ryan.
Speaker 4: What is everybody loves Raymond? And correct? Man?
Speaker 2: Who is ray Romano?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 2: That's a big swing right there. That's yeah.
Speaker 3: One of his less intense rolls was as shoeless Joe Jackson in Front of.
Speaker 4: Dreams Correct Back to Zero. Last one.
Speaker 3: He had a number one hit with the title song from Ghostbusters.
Speaker 4: Oh God, uh, Ryan, Ryan, who is Ray Parker Jr. Correct?
Speaker 1: I was like raised something Junior, But I can't two to one. Ryan's swinging a miss on. Everybody loves Raymond Costing big.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Wait, hold on, no, that that.
Speaker 1: Was the minus one and then you had to fight back over the next two to get back to two.
Speaker 2: I had two. I got one that you got wrong. That would be.
Speaker 4: And Ray Krapt and Ray cro no asterisk of this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as it was in the it was in KOE Sports today.
Speaker 1: What you got Shelby Harris, So it would be a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: We'll be reacting to the game last night.
Speaker 3: The Broncos signed their first round pick, which is also very exciting.
Speaker 4: Rookies report today, So all sorts of fun stuff coming up.
Speaker 1: The shore busy, busy, busy gets coming back coming up next.
Speaker 2: We got another full show tomorrow. Keep it right here on k o A