Speaker 1: Hey, we've got lots of stuff to do, so we're going to get into it here soon. Rumble life socks like Rumble Studio. It's not working right anymore. We should maybe start with a little something here that I think people are forgetting. Maybe it'll explain itself if I just play the clip, and maybe I won't have to get into it that deeply. But it's kinda gonna be followed up with a little bit of my retort, So that retort re emphasizing why this is important and why I don't understand why people are failing miserably to stand up for or have any sort of I don't know, standards or principles whatsoever anymore, and want to degrade themselves the same way that they say that they're frustrated that other people will degrade themselves or their unfair treatment of others and their judgments or whatever. Right, So what the hell do they suck at life too? It's a good question, it's a question to ask. All Right, let's do this. I hope I pissed some people off, and hope this is the dad slapping you upside having you're doing stupid things. Okay, now watch this and then you can tell me if you get the message without me having to say it. Okay, it's going to start a little bit before it, but uh yeah, it's like two minutes before it actually kicks off. But this is from Europe as the last Battle. So everybody who is going to make any stakes or claims that they know anything about this should be well versed in the reality of what this means before you stand up for it and do dumb shit to disgrace it. Okay, because if you do that, you make me think that you're a plant or a douchebag or retard who can't comprehend simple things in your comprehension level. It does not qualify you as leadership or a voice. You should sit down and shut up, or you know, take up something else that's not as taxing to your brain.
Speaker 2: Birds have been stolen from What.
Speaker 1: The fuck is that? Why is that coming out there? What the fuck they've changed my fucking ah you motherfuckers? What the fuck they changed my speakers on me? Well, the fuck is fucking with my stuff? I fucking hate the people in this house so much. This might be a really quick night, real fucking quick. I can't find it anyway. I don't even see where the fuck it is. Where's the freaking audio settings? Why the fuck was it changed? Who the fuck did that? May I ask? I'll put device, you fucking retarded, It's gonna be my head, my headset, you fucking morons. I don't know if that's the right one or not. Let's see, let's try it. Why did I have to fuck everything up? This is a fucking stupid now.
Speaker 2: Concept have been stolen from us. And living is such a concept. Gibbensum is not in and of itself a bad word. It means living space. It means to freedom, to breathe.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I lied, it's We're right where we need to be. On this one chamber.
Speaker 2: Nineteen forty four, a French clergyman announced from the pulpit what remains to be done is to kill every German. There must be no distinction between soldiers and civilians in the destruction of men, women and children. The Morgenthal Plan was yet another plan for the occupation for the postwar destruction of Germany to inflict collective punishment upon the German people. The plan was authorized by two extremely powerful Jews around Roosevelt Henry Morgenthal and Harry Dexter White. Morgenthal hoped for a Jewish revenge against the Germans to give her over to his Red friends in Moscow. The plan aimed that by means of aggressive warfare and starvation, reducing Germany's population with at least twenty million people. The plan was that Germany would be de industrialized and to become a poor agricultural society again. The plan was supported by Roosevelt and Churchill. Morgenthau was a close friend and personal adviser to Resident Franklin Roosevelt and played a major role in financing Jews participation in World War Two. Motivations for the plan included resentment against the entire German people, to permanently destroy Germany as a major power, to make heer never rise against the globalists again, as a measure to prevent Germany from becoming a great military power again in the future. The goals would fulfill their vision of weakening and dividing the Western European countries to increase the support for communism in Germany and elsewhere. Franklin Roosevelt quickly grow fund of the plan and agreed that Germans had to be exterminated. We have got to be tough with Germany, and I mean the German people, not just the Nazis. You either had to castrate the German people or you have got to treat them in such a manner so they can't go on reproducing people. Morgethel released a book in nineteen forty five entitled Germany is Our Problem, which promoted his plan and described it in detail. In November of nineteen forty Dwight Eisenhower, governor of the US occupation stone of Germany, approved the distribution of one thousand copies of this book to top American military officials.
Speaker 3: The black haired Jewish boy waits with satanic delight on his face for the hour when he can corrupt the unsuspecting girl with his blood and in seducing her, steal her from her people. The Jew will attempt to undermine the racial foundations of the nation to be conquered, using every possible means. The Jew steadily works to ruin women and girls so that he can break down the barriers of blood on an even larger scale. It was the Jews who brought the Negro to the Rhine. The motive behind this is clear, and his intention is always the same. He wants to destroy the hated white race through bastardization. He continues to bring negroes in as a flood and forces the mixing of races. This corruption puts an end to the white culture and political distinction and raises the Jew up to be its masters. A racially pure people which is conscious of its blood can never be defeated by the Jew. In this world, the Jew can only be the master of bastards. This is why he continually tries to lower the racial quality by poisoning the blood of individuals. Among the targeted peoples, the Jew begins to replace the political idea of democracy with that of a dictatorship for the working class. In the organized masses who follow Marxism, the Jew finds he is holding a weapon that allows him to do without democracy and permits him instead to conquer and all the people through the iron hand of a dictatorship. The Jew works systematically in two directions for the revolution, economically and politically. Any nation that violently resists his internal attack is surrounded by a net of countries which fall more easily. This ring forms a network of enemies around his target and incites the nation into war and finally, if necessary, when the truth.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that's all about. Hold on, we haven't traveled here.
Speaker 3: Everybody on the battlefield, he raises the flag of revolution. Right when the country is least prepared economically, the Jew shakes the state until its social services begin to sway. They become so costly that they are transferred away from national.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, these are the people out in front, right, But it gets to really understand the impact. It's I don't know what if from want to call it deeper regis another aspect of the same we have to say talking about the military intelligence program, but also foundations. Yeah, they all have a certain oive ring. Two of them, right, all of them, every single one of them. But when we ask ourselves what happened to America and why we're why was everything planned through here? Why did the nation state of Israel come to be? Why was there a Bolshevik revolution? Could it have any of that have occurred without their first being a federal reserve here? But then you have to ask yourself because the numbers and the dates start coming up, and when you read through World Order, which I snapshot of a bunch of pages, because we'd be doing this for multiple episodes if I'm only going to get through twenty pages of the episode out of a three hundred page book twenty or you know, with commentary and everything else. So it's uh, our time breathing. It's it's It's one of those things where what I was saying about the Civil War and the continued reconstruction goes under different names DII, diversity, blah blah blah blah blah, Voke culture, all that stuff. It's so entrenched and so close to the roots. It's not our country, it's not what we establish, but it's what has taken over. It's the alien on the face sucking the life force out of everything. Right. It's a Gourney Weaver style, that type of alien movie, right, with that thing it looks like like a freaking crab. Yeah, it's kind of like that. So when you hear all this, there's another aspect of this that goes even deeper. Long before they call themselves the Jews, that doesn't mean that they were different. It's just they didn't call themselves yet that yet, they didn't make up Judaism yet. And this is something that has been an eternal struggle just about at least this go around of civilization between our ancestors, the Goths, and these people. And we have to look at the cults that the military intelligence has produced because they make these things. Naval intelligence, air force intelligence, all these people make up these cults. They not just MK ultra, although that's a huge aspect of different sections of history of it. But it's this common story cults and these in the military intelligence created them, and they all have roots in it. You can always find it. It's not because, you know, wartime made them into these crazy fanatics. Now, it's because they were programmed to kill. Kind of like that McGowan book, even though McGowan has its own issues and I'm kind of litt curious about that guy, but at least he presents some information. And we're going to look at some other podcasts too. That one of them I was sent by Nicodemus. I listened to it on my long ride, and it has some aspects that meant more to a different something different to me because of all the other background information that I had already, you know, been privy to, so different things triggered off in my head when I was listening to it that I don't think if you didn't have exposure to those aspects, you would have caught it. And I have to constantly do that. I have to go back to those things that I've seen or read before and read them again sometimes just to see if they mean something different. Now, if something I glassed over it because I didn't see that where it placed, if Nelson has a place, and if it gives me a deeper understanding of what's going on, it's something that I recommend other people do too.
Speaker 3: Control and put under his financial control. Politically, he blocks funding and denies the state access to the resources it needs for self preservation. He destroys the foundations of any national resistance or defense. He destroys faith in the government leadership. He really kills the.
Speaker 1: Name weld On a second, they called this, they called this HD, yet it says original for ADP. What the fuck? What happened? What happened? No, God, damn it? All right, let's just start here then? What is going on with this.
Speaker 3: Sac nation's history? And he drags everything that is truly great into the gutter Culturally, the jew wraps art, literature and theater. He makes fun of national sentiment, upsets all ideas of beauty and nobility, and idealism and anything good. He drags people down into the realm of his own lowest nature. Religion is made ridiculous, and morals and decency are represented as old and worn out. He continues his attack until the last support on which the national being must rest, which the nation needs if it is to fight for survival in this world, is gone.
Speaker 2: One of the many lies about Hitler in the National Socialists was that they considered other racists in general as subhuman. But this is farse post war propaganda.
Speaker 1: Now everybody I'm possessing it trips out. Everybody who I am trying to address with this needs to listen up to this part very closely and then adjust your behavior.
Speaker 2: For fuck's sake, Hitler has become the symbol of racism, even though he only applied the racialism that is considered normal to all other races around the world. It's only racism when white people defend their own nations and advocate for their own interests, because anti racism is only a code word for anti white. For example, the term master race was never even used during the third like the word headen folk gentlemen people was mistranslated into English as master race. The correct term headen Folk merely implied that the German was master of himself in his own country. He was independent, he possessed self expirential self control. He was her delain.
Speaker 1: You could tell when he records different parts of this at different times, because you can hear the change in the microphone.
Speaker 3: So the.
Speaker 1: People out there who want to further divide everybody and completely ignore reality that there's smart people who are of substance and value in all walks of life, except for maybe the Jews. Yeah, I'm just kidding. You're doing very very bad work, and you're doing such bad work that it makes me think that you're working for the antithesis of mankind, because all that does is weaken. If we're only eight to sixteen percent of the world's population, do you really want nobody coming to your to our aid as mankind collectively to fight this parasite because you've already decided to feat yourself, Which makes me think this is a divide and conquer strategy of people who are posing as white nationalists. You know, I just call yourself American nationalists. Yeah, you're right, we see it, get it. I understand, But don't you need allies or do you want to piss everybody off and make them hate you and then gloud to battle. That's a good way to get knife in the back when you're facing who you think the opponent is in front of you.
Speaker 2: Master of the situation, he was harim house master in his own house. Regarding the misunderstood concept of libensraum, Ingrid rim Land explained, our history has been stolen from us. Words have been stolen from us, concepts have been stolen from us, and libins reum is such a concept. Libins realm is not in and of itself a bad word. It means living space, means to freedom, to breathe, to grow, to become, the right to be a nation. It does not mean brutality against other races.
Speaker 1: Make sure you pay attention to that last sentence, you people out there who pretend to speak on our behalf.
Speaker 2: Similarly, the term untermensch was not necessarily tied to any special race. It simply meant a person subjecting to the moral mindset of communism.
Speaker 1: The unch criminals, alcoholics, social parasites, degenerates, drug addicts, subversive, subversive, Marxist asshole, pieces of shit, you know those types.
Speaker 2: It's more a character of Matt Goebbels himself said, subhumans exists in all peoples as a leaving agent.
Speaker 1: Right. You never see the white method by chance, douchebags. Right. So there's a perfect, perfect example right here on the screen. National socialist or we could call ourselves American nationalists, right versus this made by CIA military intelligence. Jack asked, piece of shit here on the right, who calls who actually identifies with the word Nazi because he's retarded, which just means you're a retard, which is, you know, it's good that he accepts that. But this and that have nothing to do with each other. And if that presented itself to this one, this one would shoot this one in the fucking head. So don't confuse the two, and don't conflate the two. And if you do, you're you're very suspect knowing the difference. A National Socialists is a construct of the NSDAP and hilarism. A Nazi is a Jew construct created and promoted by Jews and their media and their military intelligence and the CIA and all those other agencies. A national socialists, we consider a Nazi a degenerate and would imprison it. Yeah, unless it's full, then you know how much it does a couple pieces of lead cost.
Speaker 2: By contrast, Jewish supremacists themselves refer to the non Jewish peoples as gentiles or goyam to retreat it as cattle or slaves, where murder, rape, or mistreatment of the goyam is commanded and acceptable. The term master raise is in fact something that the Jewish supremacists use to describe their own race, the Aryan master exactly. It's a raise is pure projection by the Jews to try to shift blame to the Germans for their.
Speaker 1: Own And remember the Gham isn't just us, it's everybody but them. So when they're done using every other ethnicity as a weapon against us, and then they use them against each other to whittle down them, gonna put them through the meat grinder as well. So, knowing that that's their fate, would it be wiser too, I don't know, educate them on that so that we're all fighting the same enemy. No, just piss them off, and that way you'll just help to uh, you know, re emphasize and legitimize the very thing that media is telling them. We're all about so that they hate us, and then you go ahead and you reinforce that like a retard. Yeah, good thinking. Wait, real noble, real, real, real, good comprehension. There wait way to think that through.
Speaker 2: Their own Jewish racism.
Speaker 1: This says is our race is, this is a you wish man. This is monocam bigan mono soccam roma. Our race is the master race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior race. So this is these are the words of an inferior, envious piece of shit who knows it right, so he has to deflect. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. Other races are beasts and animals cattle at best. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves. Yes, do you honestly think that these little like happy merchant types are the real power? I would doubt. I guarantee you there's a little bit of Gothic blood and all these ones that are in in power positions. It's like putting the schizophrenic brain like in young, young Frankenstein with gen Wilder. Right, you mean to tell me you put an abnormal brain in an eight foot all monster. Yeah, something like that. So yeah, there's other elements here of their not like the strategy and the plan and the ability to like never fail. You knew when they failed they win. Somehow. It makes you wonder if they haven't been a I what do you call it? Run or getting advice from something that we had a lot of ability to predict things through probability equations or whatever for them for a long time, long long before we would even consider something like that to possibly exist.
Speaker 4: As me.
Speaker 1: Men has no wheready seen this was just move ahead. Mm hmm, I'm gonna did it jumped away high that there's like, no, there's no small adjustments in the.
Speaker 2: Sense you mean.
Speaker 3: You should.
Speaker 4: Okay, but into go and look, okay.
Speaker 1: See the whole thing that they say they're that human means a reflection of God. No, maybe they're God. I think the human world is actually a big mis understanding altogether.
Speaker 5: Noth that.
Speaker 1: It's more humane because you're acting more human if you treat other people as sub human, because that's God's will. That's basically what he's saying so if you treat them like ship and you turn them into i don't know, fertilizer. God likes that, and it's going to be better for the Jews. That's a parasite talking.
Speaker 2: Aspreciate.
Speaker 1: What people don't understand is this isn't a day in the future that's coming. What do you think your taxes? What do you think everything that we do is this is their system, their artificial society, the artificial world that they created on top of the real one, the artificial world of scarcity, the artificial world of their money based on what the assessed as valuable gold. And we're all paying our dues to the cult of society every time we pay taxes on anything, income tax being a big one, right, because then you're filling out your annual form too, you know, to to re up your membership in the cult. Shall they're an exile. Okay, they're scattered all over the world and destroying it, but they're an exile. Give me a break. Actually, the Act, they actually asked these questions, like they actually believe this. It's so funny. These people aren't gonna have any power. These are the useful idiots of the Jews. The hateful, spiteful, useful idiots. What they do all day is sit around and not work while other people are doing shit for them. Because here he is drinking the middle of the day. But whatever, it's whatever, you know, of course, these guys, these guys are gonna rule. They can't rule shit, They couldn't and they won't. But those who are, I'm gonna say, of mixed blood who may have a little bit more intellect than the common stolen basically from us. And that's the reason why I think the whole Enoch thing was miss misconstrued, mistranslated, because you know who the voice pieces of that and who's uh, who's actually telling the story is from the perspective, perspective of the fucking evil death cult that the Goths at one at a point were told, don't mix with these fucking people anymore. And they did live up on high they were, so when they came down and started blah blah blah with the daughters of men and all this other crap, I think they're talking about the goss getting getting a little frisky with the women, and some of them may have been Jews, and that was not a good idea because they did become monsters, and we're dealing with them right now. They didn't get wiped off the earth. They're very fucking here that it's not a sin to not keep your oath to one of us. I hate the word gentile tic. It's gay. Therefore, to steal from a that gay word, as they do with their money lending is a divine service. It's a divine service. I'm surprised people haven't rited yet, knowing that they get free everything, and they always do, but we don't. Right, it's quite quite the leg up in business when you don't have a predatory, predatory loan on your business. Right, that'll only lasts as long as it takes for them to get everything that they want, and then they're gonna, of course eat each other like they normally would would anyway. That's what the whole love of the stranger is. They have this impulse to just ruin and destroy everything around them. So, hey, don't do it to a fellow Jews, because we got kind of like this whole agenda thing to do do it to those guys, double standard. Okay, do it to them and then later on, don't worry able, let's take care of you yes, sir.
Speaker 6: So did Hitler want to take over the world?
Speaker 1: No, again, this is just pretty wouldn't have been a bad idea, but no, he did not, objection by the writers of history.
Speaker 2: In reality, the same people accused Hitler of wanting world domination were actually themselves guilty of wanting to take over the world. Churchill, for example, accused Hitler of trying to take over the world at a time when his own country controlled the largest empire in history. The Jewish Communists trying to take over the world, when the Communists in.
Speaker 1: A second, wait a minute, they say that as if that was British control. The Bank of London is the power of all the are basically, but you know, we can just say Great Britain if we want. That's controlled by the Rothschiles, and it has been in the hands of these people since William of Orange, which a lot of these people have direct descended connections to William of Orange. It was kind of screwed over a little bit, but he didn't. He kind of also went along with it, so it's it's sort of his fault. Uh yeah. In the Soviet Union, Oh yeah, that's who again, Ulsheviks? What are they ninety. There are no there's there's there There are no Jews that are not communists. Basically they pretend to be right wring but they're serving like trotsky a type shit. It's cute, it's cute, and uh yeah, where did that come out of? What did that? And it's all Bank of England? Boom, that's his rual number one, Boom America issual number two of course taken over. It wasn't founded that way. And then boom, we blow apart Russia with an invasion funded by our gold and money, money constantly throughout the two Wars. And then we create the nation's state of vidual and pretend that it's has something to do with Balfour, even though it really doesn't, because the order came from the Bank of England to America. Balfour was just told to say what he said. Really, Brandeyes wrote up the draft the Boom Done.
Speaker 2: National COMI turn had explicitly said that they fought for world domination and had already occupied most of the world's countries through total control of their media, banking, and politics. Hitler, of course, wished for the whole world to adopt nationalism to defend themselves against the evils of globalism.
Speaker 1: But he also made what the problem is, All of those people who would make those this year's decisions were already controlled by I was trying to make the little start, the stupid gay star of renfriend my with my finger there, But you understond what I'm talking about. The Oi vays are already were deeply embedded in everything that he was going to try to be or be able to appeal to. Because the purse strings, the corporations, the industry all controlled. So every thing required to make an effort or an action succeed would have been controlled by them. He would literally have to be He would have to literally knock on doors and petition people to fight their governments in order for this type of change to occur to where they would all embrace nationalism and actually have to succeed.
Speaker 2: They did absolutely clear that he did not want to force anyone else to adapt national socialism. The national socialists were not arrying supremacists. They simply wanted to preserve their own rays.
Speaker 1: Pay close attention to and I'm not I'm just saying people that look like that, but people who act the way I've seen some people act or heard some people act as shit that's come out of their mouths. That is not the noble German voice that I'm hearing. I'm hearing a fucking degenerate piece of shit. So do better, do better, and fuck off.
Speaker 2: And preserve the true biological diversity in the world, and be the leaders of their own nation in accordance with nature's laws. Nothing is more right than the preservation of one's own race. Having pride in and love for your own race and wanting to ensure its survival is not a crime. It is the most natural feeling in the world. No matter what the anti white media says, true nationalism represent true global diversity. Love of your own race and culture does not mean hatred of other races. The national socialists believe that every people had the right to preserve their own unique characters, culture or character, art, literature, music, values, faith, and other characteristics that define them in their own countries. All races have the right to live in peace in their own homelands, free from the threat of demographic replacements. Globalism and culture Marxism represent anti diversity because they want to water us all down, destroy racial identity and the unique distinctions between the divergent races. Making us all the same. The melting pod concept that the globalists are promoting for white European nations is in fact anti true diversity and seeks to eradicate diversity at the same time as deceptively championing. The Real racists and supremacists are those in favor of forced mass immigration or miscegenation to destroy a nation's unique individual character, beauty, and culture. People from all over the world united behind Germany. Many people saw straight through the propaganda that was being launched against them.
Speaker 1: This is something that everybody should remember too. This is the reason why I find reminding people of this so fucking important, because this was what was going on prior to and if it wasn't for a bunch of sabotage and bullshit and supernatural weather that stopped German in these advance on Russia, they would have succeeded. I'm saying supernatural. I think, like seriously possibly supernatural occurrence that freaking insane freezing that occurred right when they were about to get their asses handed to him. Anyhow, pay attention to listen to this part very carefully.
Speaker 2: To it's Hitler. In the media, hundreds of thousands of Slavic, Russians, Arabs, Asian Indians, Blacks, and even Native Americans wore the eagle and the swastika proudly on their breast.
Speaker 1: This is what they were afraid of. And if they were ever afraid of anything, this would be the everything that they say. Oh they're panicking in Washington. Bah No, you don't understand how fucking controlled the system is now because they this never came to be, It never came to pass. You know, if you think you're gonna go this run again with a bunch of retarded people who don't even know which way to point their fucking anger, and you're not gonna elicit the help of others who are noble, the cream of the crop of each person to help you, you're an idiot. That's why I'm telling you. Either your you're thinking is just bad you haven't thought it through, or your fucking plant who's deliberately trying to create a hopeless situation. And you're pretending, pretending and taking people's donations, pretending, pretending, pretending, and leading people into the ocean like fucking rats. And if you're one of those people, you're a fucking douche. This might be the last run that we get. You want to you want to be. You probably don't care if you're already doing it. But it's not a good look. It's not a good it's not a good light for you sound. It's not a good glow, not a good look. The people who know who I'm talking to know who the fuck I'm talking about a lot of douchebags out odyssey. But there's some quite closer than that. We'll just say.
Speaker 2: The Nuremberg racial laws have been regarded particularly racists, as they reduced the rights of the Jews in Germany. The laws also prohibited marriage between Jews and Gentiles. However, scientists and national socialists actually cooperated before the war on writing these racial laws. These laws were supported by the Jews themselves, who did not want to mix their blood with gentiles. Mike Walsh said, racially mixed marriages where and are as much anthema to Jews as they were to Hitler. Hitler simply put, in Germany first laws, is it really that bizarre to keep Germany German? Most states in the USA had also enacted laws prohibited marriage between persons of different races at the same time.
Speaker 1: It's not really that weird to keep America German either, if you understood the percentage of people who were German who founded this place and how German was almost the official language.
Speaker 2: Right, the Liberian constitution states that only black people can be citizens. So why aren't anti racist groups screaming at Liberia? Why is this not front page news? Well because no one cares that there is a country only for black people. What about the homogenous ethno state Japan with the Japanese population of nineteen nine percent, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Yemen is one hundred percent Muslim? Well, what about Israel? Is it racist for the Jews to keep Israel Jews as well? Is it racist for Jews to put Israel first? Also, interestingly, Israel would enact much more discriminative racial laws within their own Jewish ethno state some years later. In Israel it is illegal for Jews to marry a non Jew. Palestinian within Israel are granted different rights to Jews. They are not allowed freedom of movement, Their towns receive less government funding than Jewish towns, they receive heavier prison terms than Jews, and the experienced employment discrimination as public funding is not equal. Israel has a completely racially based immigration policy and only allows people of biological Jewish descent to immigrate to the nation. Jews are granted citizenship to Israel, but Gentiles are not. A great war.
Speaker 1: What the fuck hold on?
Speaker 2: All was enacted keeping immigrants out of the nation. Israel recognizes less than one percent of the asylum seekers. Jews in America and Europe are one hundred percent united in demanding open borders and immigration reform, but at the same time hypocritically support Israel, which now uses DNA test on potential immigrants in order to keep the Jewish state racially pure.
Speaker 1: Right, and they look off we at least let's just look at you know, if you're just using your eyes to look at things, they're offully pale too. Why doesn't that we have a problem with them?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Right, because they're not funding groups against themselves. They're only funding groups against Europeans to be outraged and offended by everything that we do. Right, you help them. It's not enough you you try to preserve a little bit of your own culture. You're racist?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Right, Well what does all that? Where do all those voices get there? Get their uh get to be heard about. How does that happen. Oh, it's because they're funded and promoted and going through their media, and they're all their infrastructure that the Jews have co opted. So that's what you hear. You hear all that nonsense, and you're not going to ever hear anything from those groups that are that are you know, critical of Israel. Of course not. They're not gonna have their own little groups against them. They're not gonna be funded, you're not gonna hear too much of them. They're not gonna be as influential, they're not gonna cause a movement, even though it's all all artificial too. You can do a lot with media. You can make you can give the perception off of a whole entire revolution occurring that's not even happening, even a whole war, if you're doing it from a distance of return.
Speaker 2: Immigration policy is directly based upon the National Socialist Nuremberg race laws, which defined the jew as anyone with two or more Jewish grandparents. This law of return is not based on religion, but biological Jewish ancestry. The racial laws that were criticized in National Socialist Germany by the Jewish community became the national standard of laws in Israel, enacted by the same Jewish community.
Speaker 8: Can we speak?
Speaker 3: We ask you some questions about a little bit.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 9: I'd love to hear your thoughts on the current conflict with everything's happening.
Speaker 2: It's all on illusion.
Speaker 5: Wow, that guy is one of the greatest optimists I've ever seen. How you doing?
Speaker 3: Can ask a couple of questions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so somebody to steal a.
Speaker 8: Water balloon at us, and now there's a crowd gathering because they're gonna They're saying that they're gonna.
Speaker 2: Chase us away, and they're gathering numbers. Now, so there's a big flock of people.
Speaker 5: It's gonna chase us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 5: So I'm not allowed to talk to anybody in the country.
Speaker 3: We're not very.
Speaker 1: Wanted, wonderful people. Right, do you think do you think these are the masters of the rule? Do you think this group of them are You'd be kind of silly if you thought that this is just there a little fucking mob jew mobs, the Shabbad retard here right screaming whatever the hell's screaming, it's not your land. Yeah, okay, who I'm pretty sure, he comes from the land that made this land possible for you, So fuck off, you, piece of shit. His tax money from his from his family for the last couple of generations funded this piece of ship project. So why don't you tie your little fucking pieces of hair together around your neck and then fucking jump dude around here. It's a good thing that they're all weasley with narrow shoulders and super weak and look like this guy right here, who kind of looks like a fat or shorter version of Bill Gates. It's a good things. They are all a bunch of fucking douches that can be pushed around by an equally skinny but slightly taller so called policeman.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The only reason why he's, you know, keeping them off of him because there's cameras. Otherwise it'll probably be a little bit bit different, I would imagine.
Speaker 2: It's no joke.
Speaker 5: We were down there just trying to talk to people.
Speaker 9: What do you see here?
Speaker 3: Majority people here? Don't you like them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think we've uh.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: It's no joke.
Speaker 1: It's a typical fucking coward piece of shit. He's leaving, and he pushes them back the other direction and tells him to go off, because they're brilliant, they're geniuses. This is what I'm saying. AI or something else is instructing these people and they're following it. Or their cult is very wise and has some other thing, probably stealing the information from people like us. There's probably a bunch of turncoats underground somewhere, you know what I mean, Because this is this, This is not the brain of a fucking mastermind here, and this is this is kind of pathetic to even think that that would even be close to that, although you are is child killing, fucking, bloodsucking pieces of shit. Now, they have an awful lot of money. How did that happen? It seems like they have an awful lot of leisure time walking around in the middle of the day. They're not exactly maintaining their fifty thousand corporations. These aren't the ones that have the power. As my point, I'm not saying that the Ashkenazi and all those and these people from the cults from five thousand years on up aren't a little bit brighter. But I'm just saying whenever they show us and they present something to us, it's always the religious psycho, fucking morons that are stirring up the Jew crowd. Those are the ones doing the propaganda on the Jews themselves. And they might be they might believe it at themselves, hook line and sinker, But those aren't like even a schmoolie who has money and writes books. He's not fucking He's not the powerhouse, you know what I mean. He's not gonna be leading in a He's not gonna be a general leading in an army ever any day. He's not gonna He's not the master of some kind of you know, big plot. He's a worthless little pedophile, parasite, or at least pervert who's gonna go talk somehow, some way, for some reason, has access to the goddamn pope. Gee, I wonder why that is? Why do you think rabbis have such a close relationship, no matter what rabbi it is, even if freaking douche bag of sales Dill does with his daughter access to the pope. That's interesting, isn't it. This almost makes it sound like I know what I was talking about when I said who, when I asked the question who created the church? Who created that religion? Rom Rome another word for eaden Knight. Even though they might be of different ethnic backgrounds, they were part of this cult. And that's why you have that Serpent hyphen Wolf cult, because the Serpent totem was for the upper echelon of the cult that were the sorcerers sorceresses. Actually it was a matriarchal so you have that aspect, and then you had all the people who were subservient in adherence to that cult. And you had like as far as Armenia, all around Turkey and all the Mediterranean were either suppressed by this cult or you know, getting along with it. And those people literally wore dog or wolf skins complete with the hat as like a hood when they went into battle or when they were doing tribal shit, because they were all primitive and they were the other They were the other arm of this Serpent Wolf cult, the Eden Lights. And so you have the Serpent hyphen Wolf cult. And so obviously there were different types of people in different areas, but they are all servants of this cult, right, and that could just moves itself over a couple thousand years later he called itself, Hey, we're Jews now, everyone. We just wrote a book telling the rest of the world that we're superior race. Whatever, fucking idiots.
Speaker 5: I'm going to my car, I'm going to my card.
Speaker 1: This just punched the old fucking his face jewish.
Speaker 3: Thing on both sides.
Speaker 9: If this was solved tomorrow, if suddenly there were two states and people were living in peace, would have been lie and go away.
Speaker 2: I don't think it would.
Speaker 3: But what you're doing is you're taking an argument away.
Speaker 10: It's a messed out. I guess my friend with the is that what you're saying you should have started signing autographs.
Speaker 1: How would have done that every time somebody came out to push pull out my pen and be like me?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 2: Professor Doctor Walt Grosse, director of the Racial Policy Officer the NSDAP, said, we do not say that one race is superior to another, but we do say that there is a difference between the various races of the world. He also clarified in an article most open.
Speaker 1: Some are better leaders than others, Some should lead each other. But when the umbrella is lifted open more and a lot of those different groups of people fall under that bigger umbrella, there should be another leader that everybody accepts and respects as fair and honorable. Who makes better decisions than, say, their community leader does.
Speaker 2: To misinterpretation, are national socialist views on the relations between the various races of the world. It has been questioned whether the fundamental racial principles of the New World theory must not breed condescension, even contempt, of people of different race. Quite the contrary, these very principles offered the very best guarantee for mutual tolerance and for the peaceful cooperation of all. We appreciate the fact that those of another race are different from us. This scientific truth is the basis, the justification and at the same time the obligation of every racial policy, without which a restoration of Europe in our day is no longer practicable. Whether that other race is better or worse is not possible for us to judge the racial principles of national socialism.
Speaker 1: See people conflating an individual as a spokesperson you know, of the entire group. Is what short sighted, ridiculous thinking is. Because if you do that, then that's fair game for anybody that do to do that back to you. So all you have to do is scrape the freaking streets anywhere, any town, any city by the biggest scumback and be like, this is your race. It doesn't really it's not really a good representation of everyone else, you know what I mean. And it's kind of it's it's it's it's a stupid trick. It's it's kind of a cheap trick.
Speaker 2: Are therefore the surest guarantee for respecting the integrity of other nations? National socialist demand is only that the claims of the blood and the laws of biology should be more more closely observed in the future. We do not wish our people to intermarry with those of alien race, since through such.
Speaker 1: And that word alien might be a little bit more, might have a couple more layers to it.
Speaker 2: Who knows mingling of blood, the best and characteristic qualities of both races are lost. But we will always have a ready welcome for any guests who wish to visit us, whether of kinder or foreign civilization.
Speaker 1: It's just like every dad's rule. You can come over and visit, but just don't fuck anybody.
Speaker 2: And our racial views only lead us to a fuller appreciation of their essential peculiarities in the same way as we would want our own pecularity is respected.
Speaker 1: He's not really good with the peculiarities, have a little bit of trouble with them. And always hard g's the soft GE's, and soft GE's the hard g's. If all nations, you should have got a consultant for this for pronunciation.
Speaker 2: Chintz would follow the policies formulated by doctor Walter Gross. The world would consist of free, independent and homogeneous states which would not be easily controlled by the global elite. Leon de Grell explained eloquently, German racialism has been deliberately distorted. It never was anti other race racialism. It was a pro German racialism. He was concerned with making the German.
Speaker 1: And since we don't live in Germany, and we don't live in Whiteka or Europeatica or wherever fuck else here, it should be American nationalism. Right, if you want anybody who is of not shit, you know, character, to help out a little, since otherwise you're going to be doing the work for them to keep them free, and they're not gonna do nothing to help themselves. And yet again, you might as well just call this another social a social program, if you're going to do all the work and the heavy lifting for everyone else to keep them because it's beneficial to you as well to get rid of the parasite, or you could help them pry the parasite off along with you. What makes more sense.
Speaker 2: I'm in race, strong and healthy in every way. Hitler was not interested in having millions of degenerates if it was his power not to have them. Today, one finds rampant alcohol and drug addiction everywhere.
Speaker 3: Hitler.
Speaker 1: When I and somebody's being rude to me, I contemplate an envision and think in my head of all the ways I would like to put an end to their existence. So yeah, yeah, I mean it can go to anybody, right. There's a lot of really mouthy, wlippy Mexican people around here, but there's also a lot of really nice ones that we're friends with. There's a lot of old, narrow minded, retarded boomer white people too that aren't degenerate drug addicts on the street, but they're fucking pieces of shit and they're awfully rude. You think after fifty sixty years on the planet, they learned how to fucking carry themselves in a more honorable way, a little bit more dignity and respect for others, But that was all lost on them. It's always a mouth the old woman. Right, because they'd never lived in the real world. They were coddled, right. Dad always told them that they were wonderful and special creatures. Never you know, too hard on them. Their husbands they ran, They ran their husbands like the like little fucking dickless man servants. And they would be terrified to say anything to the negative or criticize them. So they go through life with this false sensus superiority. And then they come across them like me, who expects mutual respect on all and all planes of communication, right, And when they don't give that, when I've done my part in showing respect, then that's like I want their bodies to burst into flames right in front of me, and I want to see them writhing on the ground. Is that normal?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 2: Cared that the German families be healthy, care that they raise healthy children for the renewal of a healthy nation. German racialism meant rediscovering the creative values of their own race, rediscovering their culture. It was a search for excellence, a noble idea. National Socialist racialism was not against the other races. It was for its own race. It aimed at defending and improving its race in wish that all other races did the same for themselves. National socialist racialism was loyal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, could you imagine that? Imagine, oh my god, having to take a little responsibility for the condition of other people. Yes, the parasite has degraded everybody, including ourselves, and every standard that others used to and we used to hold ourselves too. But imagine instead of flushing everything down the toilet, good or bad, that you took a little responsibility in rebuilding it and led by example showing them how to pick themselves up and hold themselves to standards again. But first you'd have to get rid of the parasite, because the parasite will continue to enable the weakest, most disgusting, and easiest way out of doing anything, and people will be attracted to doing less for more. So you have to get rid of the parasite first.
Speaker 2: Built to the German race and totally respected all other races. Savitri Devi was a teacher, author, and political act activists. She was a prominent proponent of animal rights deep He had three eyes, coology and national socialism. She served the Axis costs during World War Two by spying on Allied forces in India. She believed that Hitler was a sacrifice for humanity, and she had this to say about race.
Speaker 1: He didn't have to be assholes, you know, he was doing an awful lot of work for everyone else. Other people probably should have, I don't know, had his back.
Speaker 2: Respect demand of noble races other than your own. Who carries out in a different place a combat parallel to yours too ours, he is your ally, he is our ally be he at the other end of the world, I am for a multi racial world in which each race keeps to itself in harmony with other races.
Speaker 1: Beautifully staid right. I don't want your culture to be dissolved into nothingness, but don't try to do that to ours. And if you don't have a culture, hey, we have a pretty good example of a great one. If you do decide that you want to be more like that, go for it. Some people's culture sucks. It's true. Why they probably encountered the Paris like a long time ago. We don't even have any record of it. So now they eat dogs or do some other stick fucked up shit.
Speaker 2: Like in a garden, you have flower beds of roses and flower beds of carnations and irises and different other flowers. They don't intermarry, they stay separate, and each one has its beauty. From all parts of the world, many volunteers rush to help their German brothers in defense of Europe. The German Army was, in fact, the most religiously diverse and largest multi racial fighting force in human history.
Speaker 1: All you fake people out there disgracing the true name of everything that you pretend that you stand for when you do the stupid ship that.
Speaker 2: You do, Volunteers from the following countries joined Germany and fought for the Third Reich. Albania, Australia, Armenia.
Speaker 1: Ever, notice how Albania has like the exact same double headed eagle. That's communism all day, but it's also what is it before that it goes ties in the rothschild ties into all kinds of weird shit, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Argentina, Azerbajan, Belgium, Bulgarian, Bostonia, Hersgovino, China, Canada, Croatia, Denmark.
Speaker 1: If you missed it, these are all the These are the all the countries people where people from these countries fought with the German National Socialists for their cause because they and This is what makes it a true world war because people who were aware of what was actually happening, they knew what was at stake. And I still think there was a little naivete even in the very top command of Germany, naivete and the a level of treachery and lies and deception that the enemy was willing to go through, and I mean not understanding that Britain was as was no different, it was no parts removed from their own problems in Germany, just because it had a different name and it seemed like it was a different group of people who looked more like them, it didn't matter. They were controlled by the same people. Regardless of where those people came from. You're going to find the control mechanism to be the common control mechanism. Unfortunately, so when you go a certain place, if you're getting you need to talk to the people on the on the command side or the the you know, the movers and shakers of any country, They're always going to be tied to this common real control mechanism that's moving and shaking everything. Right, So when you when you when you ignore that, you end up getting fucked.
Speaker 2: By Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Georgia, Hungary, India, Indunesia, Iceland, Ireland, Iran, Iraq.
Speaker 1: Iceland, Iran Iraq. These are all people who supported Hiller and fought with them, right. I guess they didn't give them enough people.
Speaker 2: Though, Italy, Korea, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg.
Speaker 1: Lithuania, my peeps. Also of my pepe I'm also mostly Italian, but my last name is Lithuanian, and it's not Christo's.
Speaker 2: Netherlands, North Africa, South Africa, Norway, Poland, Palestine, Portugal, Romania, Serbian, Montenegro, Slovakia, Syria, Slovenia, Spain, Russia, Sweden.
Speaker 1: There's that double headed ego again, Switz, sal.
Speaker 2: Russian, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Turkey, USA and Egypt.
Speaker 1: You know, and of course with the Muslim Islam, the crescent moon and the star YadA, YadA, YadA, straight up Saturn symbols. You see the Cube of Mecca, black cube once again Saturn prior to it predates the Abrahamic religions. But yet they kept it because it's just a freaking word. It's just a slapped on top of the old Sattern cult. That's what, oh, what's the ticken. I don't know what's that big stupid square in that under forehead. Why y'all tied up in retardation because you read things too literally? Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: I promise you I'm quite free from all racial hate.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I was jumping from Islam to Judaism when I talked about the ticken tefl tevoln. Sorry, Devlin got it mixed up. That's a little black cube deavel on the forehead.
Speaker 2: Hatred. It is, in any case undesirable that one race should mix with another. Prodding one's own race, and that does not imply contempt for other races is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our.
Speaker 1: You don't know enough about your own past history, then head off.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: I don't hate to break it to you, but if you understood that what the British Jedda was telling us about ourselves, you wouldn't have said that about fucking China, just saying, just saying, maybe Japan, but not China or.
Speaker 2: All, they had the right to be proud of their past, just as we had the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remained in their pride of their race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them. Although Germany wanted to keep Germany German visiting, people of other races were of course welcome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so here's the thing about Suspicion is lost when identity is lost. Right, you're not suspicious of the outsider or the foreigner when everything is confused.
Speaker 5: Right, So.
Speaker 1: Strictly, Japanese people aren't going to be very influenced by the little hand rubber because a it's not another Japanese man. So they do present that each other. They'll send out someone who looks like them to influence them and infiltrate. But if you just went straight to it, the little the little weasel guy isn't going to get a word in edgewise unless he holds some sort of control over the over their country, which they usually do. So that that nationalism thing is kind of a barrier for them. They can't have that. They can't have distinct countries with distinct people in those countries, which seems to be to me to be the most natural thing possible. Different areas having different people and people doing their thing in those areas. And that's what makes going to visit other places fun because then you get to see their culture and see how they do things, admire the the differences and the similarities. And that's called the enriching vacation. Right. But if you go everywhere, in every place is just hell, whole France, hell whole Europe, more Arabs than anything. Oh wow, I thought I was going to Germany, but I didn't realize I was in Africa, you know what I mean, Like, what the fuck? So it's kind of real. There's no real reason to go anywhere if every place is going to be the same run, you know, overrun and overtaken place. Sounds pretty horrible, sounds very uninspiring and quite depressing. And if you want to see something else uninspiring, go take a look at some of the old fifties and forties and fifties vehicles and then go drive on the road tomorrow and tell tell you, tell me if you see anything that's like a work of art on wheel like you do in the fifties.
Speaker 3: They did.
Speaker 1: They took that principle of communism make the art ugly, and they applied it to everything that you see architecture, especially the architecture, and definitely the cars, and the quality reduced, the material reduced, the intricacies vanished into what they call aerodynamics because it's a nice way to sell cheap and easy. Because cheap and easy doesn't sound as nice as aerodynamics and efficiency this and blah blah blah. That bullshit cheaper made costs ten twenty times more than they used to, so does everything because you know, these fuckers are in charge of the printing of money. So there you go.
Speaker 2: African American Olympian athlete Jesse Owens have been worn before the Olympics that racist German crowd might be hostile and yell insults. Instead, the crowd gave you several thunderous ovations. Owens later remarked that he had received the best ovations of his career at the Berlin Olympics. After winning four gold medals at the nineteen thirty six Olympics in Berlin, Owens was not recognized or invited to the White House by either American President Strengthen the Roosealt or his successor Harry S.
Speaker 1: Truman instead, So there'll be people that will watch this that are on these channels that are supposed to represent national socialism or some other word with the you know, you understand what I'm getting at, But I think they're all plants, or they're all manufactured by the same fed baiting, bullshit fuckers that want you to let your guard down, be too blind to the suspicious behavior that they're you know, jumping up and get you to go along with the horrible shit that there's saying so that they can gotcha. They'll they'll look at something like this and the story that's inspiring about the jesse Oan thing and be like, nigger. That's the level of mentality these fucking people have that are pretending to be us.
Speaker 2: It was Hitler who gave Owens a special commemorate gift. Anti German propaganda claimed that a furious Hitler had ignored four time Olympic gold medalist Jesse Owens. However, in his nineteen seventy autobiography, Owens himself wrote, when I passed the Chancellor, he rose, waved his hand at me and I waved back at him. I think the writers showed bad taste in criticizing the man of the hour. In Germany, Hitler did not snub me. It was Roosevelt who snubbed me. The President did not even send me a telegram. Jesse Owens said on numerous occasions that he was actually treated better in Nazi Germany than in segregated America. In America, Owen said, trouble walking down the streets without getting harassed by racists. In Germany, Owens said, trouble walking down the street.
Speaker 1: I don't know about all that part. That seems like a bit of a you know, social justicey kind of thing. Nineteen thirty six. Do you think he is having a hard time walking down the street without people harassing him for his race? He was saying, no, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I doubt it, sweets because the Germans kept stopping him to shake hands and congratulate him, Owens had only positive things to say about National Socialist Germany. One of the famous American Taskeg airman, Alexander Jefferson, wrote a book called Red Tail Captured, Redtail Free, where he talked about being a second class citizen in his own country. He was shut down and put into a German pow you can't were He for the first time in his life wasn't segregated from white troops. He recalls the incredible irony of finally being freed and returning home, and no sooner did he walk off the ship when he was told white stood the right, niggas to the left. The black historian a sociologist W. E. B. Du Bouris visited National Socialist Germany in nineteen thirty six. He related that he received more respect from the German academics than from his white college back in America. He was treated like a human being in Germany and stated the National Socialists did not show any trace of racial hatred toward blacks. The American diplomat and author Lawrence Dennis, who was biracial born to her black mother and white father, also visited National Socialist Germany. Like Dubais and other blacks who visited, he was treated warmly and like a human being. For one of the first times in his life, he met and had discussions with Ada Hitler himself. Dennis even attended the Nuremberg rallies he was so impressed with out of fitless Germany that he thought national socialism could save United States as well.
Speaker 1: So let me ask this question. Do you think you would prefer to piss off people or inspire them like that if you actually believe in an actual cause and having it be successful. Do you want to inspire and show that they're included or do you want to be a douchebag who screams and yells profanities from their mother's fucking basement. Wipe the cheetos off your chest, you fucking fagot.
Speaker 2: Contrary to what we've been taught by the victor's propaganda, Hitler did not hate all Jews. Hitler's Jewish doctor, Edward Block, who also had treated his cancel streaking mother, was protected by the ss on Hitler's order. Block was given special protection. Hitler called him an.
Speaker 1: Yes, they said, you will get special protection. Just one thing, don't fuck up. Don't fuck up, and make sure this guy stasts really healthy jew.
Speaker 2: Hitler said, I have nothing against the Jews themselves, but the Jews are all commonists, and these are my enemies. It is these I am fighting. All Jews stick together like burrs. It is up to the Jews themselves to draw a dividing line between these.
Speaker 1: You should have said, like turds and and hair, all Jews stick together like turds and long hair. Yeah, yeah, that would have been.
Speaker 2: Good different kinds. But they have not done that, and therefore I must proceed uniformly against all Jews. Philip Friedman stipulated the third iike treated Christianized Jews proferentially. The National Socialist third ike carefully distinguished between Talmudic and Christianized Jews, one of hit Tho's closest comrades.
Speaker 1: From the Oh yeah, the offer still stands if anyone knows how to change voices and like add things and like twist, I bet you know, I bet you knows how to do this. I bet you g Man does. I bet you Giuseppe van Vangrulo knows how to do this. He's a master of this stuff.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I want to get a rendition of my name is Mud, but my name is tel Mud. That'll be hlarious, too funny.
Speaker 2: The earliest days of the movement was Emil Maurice, who was Jewish. Maurice also was Hitless one time shaffer, bodyguard and permanent compact. For many years, Hitler regularly attended concerts, and one of his favorite composers was Gustav Mahler, who was Jewish. The opera composer Franz Lehart was married to a Jewish but he was the reciption to hit the highest music.
Speaker 1: I mean, they don't have to be belabor the point here. He wasn't blind to the fact that there's good people everywhere, or that these people were I don't know, behaving better than other ones. That's I mean, that's it's a quick point to make. You don't need to like belabor it with this example of that example, it's like it's like it's not like cheaping it keepening it with like hey street creds. He had a black friend, you know, it's kind of like that what they're doing with the Oh he had this friend who's a Jew and that doctor who's a Jew, and it's like, come on, we get it. One or two examples of this plenty.
Speaker 2: Sicol Award over eight hundred Jews live openly with synagogue services in a Jewish hospital in Berlin.
Speaker 1: Nagogue in early nineteen thirty eight. He really needed somebody to help him with the pronunciation. And I pronounced that incorrectly because I am retarding. So the nearly nineteen thirty eight, ten percent of the practicing lawyers in Germany were Jews, ten percent Jewish doctors. And oh because nineteen thirty eight, right, I'm sure it was ninety nine percent of the lawyers were practicing. We're Jews before that. But anyway, Jewish doctors and dentnists were still participating in the German state pulsory insurance program. Who did you do it? And then sixty eight thousand Jews were still living in the Third Reich. There you go. I wonder if they I wonder if the British knew not to bomb their towns. Fuckers.
Speaker 2: Practicing lawyers in Germany were Jews. Jewish doctors and dentists were still participating in the German state compulsory insurance program. Vorts kan cankassim. Six hundred and eighty thousand Jews were still living in the Third Rock by nineteen thirty nine.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, hold on, hold on? Were they?
Speaker 11: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Don't they mean six million, eight hundred thousand. If there's only six hundred and eighty thousand, where did the other ones come from? There's something wrong with this math.
Speaker 2: With Hitler's knowledge and approval. As many as one hundred and fifty thousand soldiers with Jewish blood served in the German military, including decorated veterans.
Speaker 1: And it doesn't mean that they are Jewish. They just had a little jar of Jewish blood with them. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: The high ranking officers, even generals and admiralists. Brian Mark Grigg, history professor at the American Military University in Virginia, said that these issues of soldiers of Jewish descent was longest somewhat taboo subject overlooked by most academics. Many senior officers with Jewish ancestry even won special permission to serve from Hitler himself. Brian traced the Jewish ancestry of more than one thousand and two hundred of Hitless soldiers, including two field marshals, fifteen generals, two full generals, eight lutenant generals, five major generals commanding up to one hundred thousand troops. Twenty Jews won the rights highest military on it.
Speaker 1: The Knight's Cross kind of throws a whole rinse in that whole thing. Yeah, when they're actually fighting for the cause and they're not, I don't know what's the word becoming mutinous, betraying or even deserting.
Speaker 2: Jews also served in the National Socialist police and security forces as ghetto police or new schemes and concentration campguards capitals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also there's also the idea here that maybe since it didn't work out so well, maybe there could have been a little bit more tightening down on certain aspects of trust.
Speaker 2: Is actually not so black and white. Many brave and German friendly men with Jewish blood fought shoulder to shoulder with Germany against the Jewish Bolshevism, most notably former Chancellor and Luffluffer General Helmut Schmidt and luftfluffer Field Marshal ed Hadmisch. Despite his Jewish heritage. Warinah Goldberg appeared in the Berliner Tageblat as the ideal German soldier, and his image was later used in recruitment posters for the Wehrmacht. Every German soldier received a copy of the German Soldier's Ten Commandments and was expected to follow them to the letter or face serious punishment. The only exception to these rules of conduct was in dealing with the murderous Communist partisans, who refused to recognize rules of warfare. For this reason, NONNY uniform partisan prisoners who refused to surrender were sometimes hanged or shut as war criminals, not as legitimate. POW's.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, brilliantaire are saying something over here. Let me go take a look at it.
Speaker 3: I have to go to the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of but not really, but yeah, there is kind of an eyebrow raise to that right here. Let me put it up on the screen. I think I know, I do that now. It's kind of good. The light chatter is that? Is it down there? Hold on, I go find there it is?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, the covered rate on the top of hold on, I gotta turn. I have to take it down off of this one first, and then there you go. So it says Christian Jews, like the ones that infiltrated the churches and had people let their guards down their schemes. I don't know what they're talking about here, honestly, it's just it's kind of just thrown in there without any explanation. I don't want to be the type of person who jumps all over it with assumptions, not knowing what exactly there'rering to. But yeah, I mean probably not Frankists who became the Brethren who created Christian Zionism. Probably not that, but uh yeah, I don't know. There's a lot of people out there that are not. Like, once you take the psychotic Judaism element out of things, that fuels their hatred and all this other shit. And I'm not talking about some sect of Judaism. I'm talking about Judaism in general, like specifically, just Judaism itself and the true nature of it. If those people are not following that, like and they just say, hey, I'm Jewish because I think it's an ethnicity and not because it's a religion. That's usually the people that aren't fucking psychotic or they're watered down jew right where it's like there's they lived in a different place and they've lived as people, not as this tightly knit community of the only other Jews around them. For however long, they just become people, some of them, some of them, Like I have one, I have one example in my life, one, you know, and he's my friend, very very close friend. You know, our daughters play together and stuff like that. So there's that, But do I have a whole lot of you know, they if they have the funny hair, stupid little locks on the side of the head. I'd say, go as far away from them as possible until you can't smell them anymore, and then you should be within a somewhat safetyst.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: I go ahead, yeah, very little bit.
Speaker 2: Stalling violated the Soviet Polish Non Aggression Pact by invading Poland in nineteen thirty nine. Stallin violated the Soviet Finished Non Aggression Pact by invading Finland in nineteen thirty nine.
Speaker 1: I thought there was more to the other thing. I guess that was it. No, it was it all right, now, I gotta get to the other part here. I had time stamps written out. That is loud in my earbawl. Thank you Giev for Griffin. You know, I'm gonna just X out of that for now, I guess would do speG anyway, What can you say that about the old man? He's done his best to serve the freaking controlled op Marxist front for goddess how long? So yeah, yeah, I said it. It's true. That's why I said it. John Bird Society. Okay, where were we? I gotta find this one spot here. I'm on the wrong page to do that, So the good times. Let the good times roll right, Let's see where if I can get to the beginning of that. I have time stamps written down in someplace, but I don't think they're here. Let's see. It might be right about here.
Speaker 2: Probably a man who was sent to this degeneration of Germany, possibly more than anyone else in the world, was out of Hitler born in April twenty Guess what.
Speaker 1: Guess who shares a birthday with Adaf Hitler? You ready for it?
Speaker 3: My mom?
Speaker 1: That's right, your mom?
Speaker 3: No, my mom.
Speaker 2: If eighteen eighty nine into a working class family, he was raised learning everything in life the hard way. Hitler lived as a homeless.
Speaker 1: Drifter for most right, they had stairs at the house, but he'd had to do a handstand going up on you know. He had to do everything the hard way.
Speaker 2: Why is it that ten ferstipious life in the city of Vienna after being rejected by the Art college. While he apparently wasn't good enough to earn a position at the academy, he quickly discovered that many Jewish artists were Some of these Jewish artists also migrated to Berlin, producing pornography and erotica for a living. Hitler volunteered to fight for Austria in nineteen fourteen. By that time, both of his parents had passed away. He then begged Bavarian authorities to let him fight for Germany. He fought with great bravery, instinct and distinction, and was promoted to lance corporal. He received the Military Cross Iron Cross second class, Iron Cross first Class, and six medals for bravery. He was wounded twice. In October of nineteen sixteen, he was badly wounded and abided two months in a military hospital. He could have stayed home, but instead chose to return to the front lines. In October eighteen, he was temporarily blinded by a British poison gas attack. Hitler heard about the capitulation of Germany while recovering his eyesight at the hospital. He was confused and outraged after hearing the news, and thought that the sacrifice and suffering of the German soldiers had been for nothing. The artists from Vienna wanted answers, and he would not rest until the enemies had been exposed and Germany's honour restored again. When Adolf Hitler joined the German Workers Party DAP in nineteen nineteen, he became the seventh member of the Nationalist group. Hitler then decided that the time was right to seize power of the local government in Munich. Patriotic war veterans would join him into revolts and move against the national government in Berlin. Hitler then used a rally in Munich beer Hall to launch a coup. An enthusiasm, the crowd turned out to support him. The local uprising or pooch was ignited.
Speaker 1: You know the story of the free freed clorp, right, the veterans of the First War that put down the the attempted Bolshevik overthrow of Germany, the Communist invasion. Yeah, it makes me wonder where they went after that, Like did they become supporters of the h Man or what happened? Like you don't hear them talked about after that? I did, at least I haven't.
Speaker 2: Moving speech by Hitler, but it was interfered by Communist troops who opened fire on the Nationalists, killing sixteen of them. Hitler and the others were arrested and tried for treason. At his trial, Hitler used his opportunity to spread his political and philosophical ideas, which apparently were so inspiring that they afterwards even published them in some newspapers. The judge was incredibly impressed and issued a llnient sentence for Hitler and the nationalist rebels. The Munich coup failed, but the legend of the Great Speaker grew, and by every day that went by, he fascinated and attracted new followers. He quickly generated a large support base.
Speaker 1: And yeah, that must have been pretty old, because that's Begbie from Trainspotting playing Hitler here. You've seen train Spotting. Yeah, Francis Begbie. He's quite old looking now, so this video that they put together here must have been some years ago.
Speaker 2: During his imprisonment of nineteen twenty four, he wrote the Bible of National Socialism, Mind Comf My Struggle. His close associate Rudolph Hess, imprisoned with Hitler, typed out the dictation for the book, which was published in nineteen twenty five.
Speaker 1: We're going to move ahead.
Speaker 2: Mine Comf was a part political.
Speaker 1: The part that I wanted to get to is the good times were.
Speaker 2: Wich Marksist influence behind the degradation of German art. It is charged against me that I am against property and that I am an atheist.
Speaker 1: Kid answers, and you cannot put this in a normal spot. It just flies in different places, doesn't not pay attention to anything that I'm sree.
Speaker 2: By punishment of death and created a new dodge mark that was backed only by productive German physical some of the best classes. Hitler also designed the NSDAP flag. I can't finalism.
Speaker 1: There don't have to go with where we were. I can't do anything about it. Private rights.
Speaker 2: National socialism was shortly a radical movement in defense of Western civilization, while communism.
Speaker 1: Defensive Western civilization, not just in defense of Germany, but in defensive Western civilization. So everybody who we want, no, you helped the ones defeat the very thing that would have protected you from it. That would have been a better life and rule for us. After the fact, No, we lost big fucking time, the whole time thinking that we're fighting for the right side, we being obviously metaphorical or two family members past whatever, you get.
Speaker 3: What I mean.
Speaker 1: We as in a country that wasn't even a country yet more of a territory, more of an economic territory for the bank.
Speaker 2: The was revolutionary movement dedicated to its destruction. But Hitler also clarified in nineteen thirty eight that socialism in national socialism did not equal Marxist international socialism. He said, socialists I defined from the word social meaning in domain social equity.
Speaker 1: Let me read the whole thing, so he doesn't. He's might be jumping around here. A socialist is one who serves the common good without giving up his individuality or personality. Well, they're anti individual obviously in a high minded Marxist communist Mother Russia or whatever. The cahoal that's communist, the Sanhedrin, that's communist. Anyhow, A socialist is one who serves a common good, the common good, without giving up his individuality or personality or the product of his personal efficiency. Our adopted term socialist has nothing to do with Marxist socialism. Marxism is an anti property. Marxism is anti property. True socialism is not. Let me say that again. Marxism is anti property. True socialism is not. This is the stupid argument. Even though I'm wearing his shirt that says Bill Cooper was that's right. This is one thing he was not right about, and he had This could have been completely put on, could have been real. But it makes me wonder that if you listen to it a couple of times. It's like, this seems like it was set up. It seems like it was a staged conversation where this guy who's a neo Nazi, which again, right off, right from the start, if you call yourself that, you're an idiot who doesn't understand what the Germans were about under Hitler. And if you call yourself that, you behaving the way that you do, you're not behaving at all like they did. So you're becoming you're acting like Antifa, calling yourself a Nazi, not even a national socialist, because you can't even get that part right. You're just basically a fucking tool. Right. But anyhow, where we our adopted term socialist has nothing to do with Marxian socialist Marxism, anti property socialism is not.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 1: Cooper was talking to this a legit blah blah blah, and he goes, what is this national socialist? Fuck this thing? I already xed out of it. What the fuck? I don't want to hear this anymore? All right, Oh, there you go. Anyway, so he's talking to this guy who's saying that he went through jail and all this other stuff for these people who got him off of drugs and you know, cleaned them all up, and but he had to go out and fight, did you at night? Like Batman or something, you know, And so he went to jail a lot for his his like little skinhead group or whatever. And then it all sounds like, you know, the cliche story. But then then Cooper like turns them around and he's like, it's like this big, like emotional you know.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: He turns him around, and the guy starts coming around, and he starts thinking. He starts considering his past and reflecting on himself, and it's like, you're right, it does say National Socialist. And I was like, and then you look at this and you're like, motherfucker, that was we just got propagandized by Bill Cooper. Or he didn't understand it either. But you'd think if he did all the research that he says he did, and did all the reading that he says he did, and was able to call it other people that he did call it effectively, that he would have understood the difference between what history said about Germany and what the truth was. That's a pretty big blind spot where if he chose to only reflect on the truths that were less controversial. That'd be stupid. That doesn't get you anywhere. That would have been a waste of having his daughter and his wife, his daughters and his wife leave him. That would have been kind of a stupid thing. To sacrifice your actual real life for the fucking fake life in front of your microphone if you're not even gonna be one hundred percent honest. So anyway, Yeah, So Marxism is anti property. True socialism is not. You will own nothing and be happy. Hey, good news, you've already do you know that deed that's not a real deed. You know that title that's not a real title. Marxism places no value on the individual, and by the way, your property and property can't own property. Marxism plays no, places no value on the individual or individual effort or efficiency. True socialism values the individual and encourages him in individual efficiency, at the same time holding that his interests as an individual must be in consonance with those of the community. All great inventions, discoveries, achievements were first the product of an individual brain. It is changed again, and I'm sorry it has charged. Sorry it has charged against me that I am against property, that I am an atheist. Both charges are faults. And to that last charge, got uned guys with us And it's a beautiful son symbol swastika of the our Gothic ancestors with got mit uns written under it and the belt buckles. Yeah, they weren't atheists.
Speaker 2: A socialist is one who serves the common good without giving up his individuality or personality or the product of his personal efficiency. Our adopted term socialists has nothing to do with Martians socialism. Marxism is anti.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no Marxians or Martians. No Martians either.
Speaker 2: Property. True socialism is not Marxism places no value on the individual or individual effort or efficiency. True socialism values the individual and encourage him in individual efficiency, at the same time holding that his interests as an individual must be in consonants with those of the community. All great inventions, discoveries, achievements were first a product of an individual brain. It is charged against me that I am against property and that I am an atheist. Both charges are false.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been cool. I mean, it would be kind of difficult for all the German people to understand him, but it'd be really cool if he did want address himself in English at least one to all the American people or whatever. You know, I've been interesting.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's not speaking of humor.
Speaker 1: I'm going to hear Hitler tomorrow and to night.
Speaker 3: Come Hitler.
Speaker 1: Oh look it's Lee Schreiber. With a name like that, I'm sure he's a I don't know, Irish.
Speaker 2: The anti semi the National Socialist ANTISEMO called the Nazis just to piss him off.
Speaker 1: I hate right. So if you're retard who calls yourself a Nazi or neo Nazi, or if you're fucking acting like a skinhead AI and if you're not one, but you act like a degenerate like they do, you're not fucking helping anything. You're making it worse.
Speaker 2: The National Socialists did not call themselves Nazis. The term Nazi, along with Nazism, is a political epithet invented in the nineteen twenties.
Speaker 1: By by a fucking Jew, So stop calling yourself that.
Speaker 2: Dred Hayden as propaganda against the NSDAP and National Socialism. Conrad Hayden was a Jewish journalist and a member of the competing party, Social Democratic Party. The term was a variant of the nickname for members of the Social Democratic Party, which at that time used to be called abbreviation of Socialista. Nazi was a political pun based upon the Austria Bavarian slang word for simple time or country bunk.
Speaker 1: Right, so you're calling yourself a retard basically congratulations retard for calling yourself a retard and not understanding that you're calling yourself a retard. Retard National Socialists, not Nazi. There were no Nazis in Germany. I mean there's I'm sure there was plenty of retards, so maybe there was, but they didn't call themselves that either.
Speaker 2: And derived from the fairly common name Ignats, it would be luck saying Nazi. Hence there were no Nazis. They were National Socialists. Hitler also designed the NSDAP flag. The Swasaka is an ancient symbol which means to be good, good luck and represented light, consciousness and well being.
Speaker 1: It that's a nice one right there, huh Aztec, because we were everywhere when we were still cruising around in boats in it, loving the sea. This must be the pet one looks like a little paws. Its kidding, that's the that's the the the racist dogs from Paul Patrol. Oh okay, it's Jewish. Wow, surprise, surprise, hm hm hm hm.
Speaker 9: Hmm.
Speaker 1: It's a sun symbol as far as when when you go far enough back, it's a sun symbol. Rotation, spinning all right, like a wheel. The uh I said, they and their carina what they call that. It's a three legged one that's on the Sicilian flag.
Speaker 2: Still, the German people were seriously embittered and depressed by his state of affairs in the Kwami Republic, and they looked for an explanation and solution to that situation. National socialism was their only hope for savior. With decadence and all the undermining of family values so ingrained in Germany, the country had become an unsafe and unfit.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I was reading a brillionaire again. Let me let me put him back up here, because he just mentioned a couple of books that I've been reading. Oh, then I've read a couple of times what I'm trying to say, and I've read a few of them on here, So let's good life chat. Really, Oh he did that hour ago? Well, sorry for Brillionaire. I didn't even see this one pop up earlier, so I definitely don't think they are all bad. But after reading sixteen sixty six, which what he means is sixteen sixty six Redemption through Sin, which was my first introduction to the stories of Uh sabbataized zv in Jacob Frank and then I started reading that monstrous fucking book about sabbataize Ev from Gershan Scholam, and then I started skimming it, skimming around because it's like over a thousand pages. I'm like, Holy, I learned a lot about the crap that they believe in, though, and oh God, too much. And then uh yeah, And I can tell you there's no difference between what we call Zionism and what they called Sabotine Frankism. It's all coming from the larning Kabbala. It was that always their their decision to you know, force the hand of God blah blah blah by doing this thing. See. The only difference between when when you say the luring Kabala was the starting point of that is that it was always they're feeling belief or whatever. But it wasn't acted upon as an actual agenda to fast forward things to the end of time's demise until that plan was put into motion. At least the idea came into life, came to life through those two actually three influential leaders. Russo is never mentioned, but he claimed to be the Messiah. In between Sabotaijeev and Jacob Frank and it were people who I don't want to say their descendants, but they were. They were of the same era of Barukia Russo, who taught and like groomed Jacob Frank. So it was kind of an important link there, right. So sixteen sixty six Redemption through Sin is a very brief book by Robert Sepper, which makes which made me go out and seek more stuff. And I found a whole bunch of crap. Yeah, oh, I got you into Eustace. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was reading some of the history of the Jews. But then I realized that when I I must not have caught this the first time, that He's like, I was furnished post of this information from a Catholic priest, And I was like, ah, so, just another arm of the fucking cult, right, so it's a man. So then I started reading it a little bit with a little bit more scrutiny, and I was like, yeah, there's some there's some things in here that are kind of like cause they kind of like, don't exploit it's it's a it's like tunnel vision in some of the some of the areas. So, yes, there's good information in the New History of the Jews. Is it one hundred percent clean of any bullshit? No, it's not. Oh yeah, murdered by injection, Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I remember reading a bunch of that when I first started the channel, and then uh again, I did another section when I was wearing the mask like a goofball, because I was trying to put it. I was trying to instill upon the minds of people that we were in the middle of like a a culling and you know, like they had the plague doctors. And this is during the time of the whole COVID lockdown era and all that crap. And when I said it was gonna be a really dangerous shot that will be coming, I wore the I wore the mask the closest thing I could find too, like a a plague mask, plague doctor mask, while I was reading it, just just to make it as clear as possible as I could. That's this is not a good time for us. Yeah, but yeah, the the murder Bide injection was a good story. I'm reading the World Order right now again, second time, and uh yeah, mom's done with it again. I was gonna read something that tonight. That's why I put the thumbnail off like that. But we're already have one thirteen in the morning, and I gotta I gotta really contemplate not going too much longer here. Let's play a little bit more of this and we'll see how it goes. I think I just have to click it again. No, yeah, it goes.
Speaker 2: Place for any German family by means of a democratic election. Hitler took over the leadership of Germany on January thirtieth, nineteen thirty three. Hitler is often called a dictator, but in fact he's the only wartime leader that could prove that it was democratically elected. Hitler said, allow me four years, and I swear to you as truly as I've now undertaken my duties, I will depart. It is not for any reward or benefit that I've taken office, but only for your sake. It has been the greatest decision of my whole life.
Speaker 1: Give me one year or less, but allow me one percent. No questions asked, full acceptance, of anything I dictate as far as a target with our military, and I guarantee you within six of those twelve months, the world will be a better place. It will be about negotiations, won't be about arrests. It'll just be about bombs, missile strikes, and rounding up, maybe some rounding up. Right, Ruthlessness is the only thing that evil understands. So when you knock and again, like if there's a little transmitter underhead controlling your brain, instead of you know, knock the control, go after that little controller. You know, don't shoot everything around it. Hit the thing that's messing people up. Knock out the Bank of International Settlements, that knock down the IMF, the United Nations in all areas of the world that have a building for the United Nations, every place and everything. You know, you have a console formulations, you have all these foundations like the Rockefeller and the Ford. Those people need to be rounded up. And then you go to Davos, you go to go to Switzerland. There's a lot of targets in Switzerland. I already mentioned the Bank of International Settlements. A lot of properties would need to be confiscated or at least surrounded by certain families of banking. Right, passes that make the money would have to be shut down. Gold would have.
Speaker 3: To be.
Speaker 1: Reacquired by the people and taken out of these banks and out of their vaults and out of everything else. The Vatican, I don't know, there's so much scary, horrible shit going on, even just with their structure, and even like a Stata kazakhstad. I would imagine there's a horrible, horrible torture chamber underneath that place, underneath both of those places. So you don't know if you want to, You probably want to go in there with troops, right in case there's a lot of innocent people in there you might harm. You don't and they've already gone through enough shit, right, So just saying make make them make the vaults public, make all the information that they don't want us know about our own past public, publish it all, publish it all, come what may, Right, that'd be a good idea. There's more, there's more targets. I could just go on and on about that, though, But I mean, obviously, you take down the major control hopes of religion and banking, and you pretty much have a whole different world, because then you don't have those people with that influence over others to antagonize people against each other, and then you just might see that the world's a lot easier place to live in without that and constant antagonism, with the constant funding for the antagonism, it would be easier. So you weaken them like that, right, and then the rest of the roots get pulled by the people, because then it's like seeing that power structure weakened. And even if people are just creatures of opportunity opportunism, at least you can you can channel that opportunism into something positive, even if it's just to take something for themselves in a selfish manner, if it still also destroys the power structure even further than it's still a net benefit for everyone.
Speaker 2: Hitler came into true authoritative power in March nineteen thirty three. He took over a poverty stricken, sick, and hopelessly bankrupt state with over six million Germans unemployed. All German gold reserves have been stolen by the victors of World War One as crushing reparation payments.
Speaker 3: With Hitler ki, so.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know what, well, then fuck it, We're just not gonna back our stuff because what the hell is gold? Right? Some shiny fucking bullshit?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Did I show you that video? Ah, I'll show you after a.
Speaker 2: Doubt the destructive International Bank In Kabal, he became the only leader in history to arrest a rotschild. He later restricted Jewish ownership of radio and newspapers. The Frankfurt School was closed down, and its members fled to the United States and migrated to major Jewish universities. Hitler did not want to fall back into the interest slavery of the international Jewish bankers. He therefore immediately outlawed the debt based system, i ate usury by punishment of death and created a new garge mark that was backed only by productive German physical and intellectual labor. After having deleted the parasitical bankers from the equation, the German economic miracle took off almost immediately. Instead of borrowing from the banks at interest, the government instead created a new monetary system for the Germans called the labor Treasury notes. Millions of Germans were put to work and the workers were paid with the treasury certificates. The government issued money was not backed by gold, but it was backed by something of real value. It was essentially received for labor and materials delivered to the government. Hitler said, for every mark that was issued, we required the equivalent of mark's worth of work done or goods produced. The workers then spent the certificates on other goods and services, creating more jobs for more people. Hitler managed to end the reparation payments from the Versaile treaty. He rebuilt Germany into something better than ever, and the nation quickly rose from the ashes and healed its deep wounds. The unemployment problem was solved and the country was back on its feet. It had a solid, stable currency, no debt, and no inflation. Unemployment went from fifty percent down to less than two percent in a few short years. After five years, Hitler had given six million Germans work and the full employment was reached. Crime was almost non existent, Unemployment was a thing of the pass, and there were no homeless and no beggars and billions for the banker's depths for the people. Nineteen eighty four, Sheldon Emery stated Germany issued debt free and interest free money from nineteen thirty five and on accounting for startling rise from the depression to a world power. In five years. Germany financed its entire government and war operations from nineteen thirty five to nineteen forty five without gold and without debt, and.
Speaker 1: Just saying, in case anyone else has any ideas out there, we could just make our own community as long as we all agreed upon it. Excepting the same thing, their power would be gone like that. Of course they would enforce it with guns and killing us. But you know, it's okay as long as you show others that it's that easy. Right, They can only put their fingers in so many holes in the boat, you see what I mean. If it keeps on happening over and over again, it's since they're the masters of distraction, keeping us busy doing meaningless things while we all think that we're doing something that matters. Hey, look like social media doesn't matter if I'm on the one side of the argument or the other. The point is, if you're watching, I'm helping them because we're paying attention to this and not the real world. So unfortunately, there's only so much that this actually affects, and it's not a lot.
Speaker 2: And it took the whole capitalist and communist world to destroy the German power over Europe and bring Europe back under the heel of the bankers. Such history of money does not even appair in the text forts of public schools today. The main priority for Hitler was bringing back pride and belief in the German people again in the symbolic act of national and spiritual rebirth. University students organize the one time book burning of degenerate Marxist literature and books from the Institute of Sex Research in Berlin on May tenth, nineteen thirty food.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, We're getting this is the good part starting here, right, So we're going to understand how amazing Germany was and how beneficial it was to all inhabitants of Germany. And then we have a goal. We have something that we can visualize a better life for ourselves and our family, right and getting rid of this is like us going into the schools and the libraries around here and picking up all the trash or shit, even just going to the newsstand at every checkout and picking up all that trash, putting into big pile and burning that propaganda nonsense that's rotting the youth, the minds of the youth, and all the pro communist pro Marxist garbage along with the transgender shit and then just having a big bonfire. Oh, you're destroying literature. You're destroying No, you're not, no' not. That's what you guys do. You guys destroy history. We're destroying your trash.
Speaker 2: Many of the National Socialist leaders were artists who looked at what needed to be improved in the world. As a result, art and entertainment now reflected the true values of the German people.
Speaker 1: Again, the only thing that pisses me off about that is the whole you know, me liking Indiana Jones so much and then realizing just how much jew propaganda was in that, you know, like, oh, Hitler, he gets he we're doing the book burning and they don't make any distinctions that that's a good thing. And then he has that book in his hand as the is the Greel Bible from his dad, like the you know, his notes, and he handed Hitler and Hitler signs and hands it back like that was a fun that was that was like a movie moment, right, But then you realize you were manipulated through that whole thing, and it's like, God, fuck your people, right, Like everything that we had in our childhood as anything that matters. It's like, oh look, it was jetified, and it was all propaganda, making you think like a retired awesome thanks again.
Speaker 2: And there was a remarkable emphasis on culture. As a talented painter, Hitler was well aware of the Jewish Marxist influence behind the degradation of German art and culture. Thus he invented the Day of German Art Todd der Deutschen Kutst, which was a parade held in Munich displaying an appreciation for art and culture theaters first, the German movie industry produced about one hundred future films per year between nineteen thirty three and nineteen forty five. Some of the best classical recordings still existing were made in Hitler's German Actors from all over Europe, primarily from France, Sweden, and Italy, were stars in German movies. Hitler transform this country from an economically ruined land on the brink of breakdown, civil war and total collapse into the world's most advanced and prosperous country.
Speaker 12: Everybody was in a very bad economic situation. There was unemployment, there was hunger and inflation. And then Kittler came and offered that he would make Germany as a great nation again and he would give back our lost self confidence. And I myself, I was educated that my home country was something I have to serve to and I was fatalant sleep and I was very proud of my country. Actually, I was infected actually by the singing and the crying and shouting to greet him, and I felt it was something very touching. And after he came to put.
Speaker 1: So I just want to throw this out there real quick. They incorporated with so this is how you know it's a freaking si up, And this is how you know it's military intelligence trying to scare the housewives of the world and give people this impression of the big bad germans. Right, Scientology with an al Ron Horbard thaying Slash Crawley kind of stolen information ideas from But I mean scientology itself was a freaking naval intelligence thing. Right, That's where that's where Hubbard came from after he stole and he stole money from Parsons and all that. We all know that, right, and his girlfriend or whatever he's this comeback. So anyway, the for the processed Church of Final Judgment incorporated these ideas of you know, white nationalists freaking New Nazis shit. But they weren't dog and animal lovers. They fucking murdered there. They all bought German shepherds, right, and then they murdered them. They would sacrifice them, they would be buried in places, they'd be chopped out, they'd be drinking. They drink there. But it's all this all discussing shit, right processed Church of Final Judgment was like this bisection or whatever you want, this little branching off. So this little change in the little fork in the road of scientology, and then there's the for pay Colt, right, and all of this just reeks of Jew run military intelligence in our country. And the propaganda always light lights up the same boxes, right, It's always got to have a check a box for racism, check a box for you know, doing something sick to children, and then check a box all the things that people are repulsed by, and then check a box for something that has to do with German freaking propaganda. So they did, they all had that, and that's just the stamp mark of hey, Jews are doing Jews are behind this. There's your stamp mark. So when you see like the seven sixty four or seven four six cult, and you see the Smiley Face killers, and you see the stuff with the what they call it the Delphick murders, the Delphi murders where they're saying that they used ruins and this druidic blah blah blah. Let's put it. Let's let's go make something straight. And this is something that you can find in the La Wedell stuff, but you have to cross reference it with other things. They actually get to the point I'm gonna make it, make the point that Saturn needing cult, that human sacrifice cult, influenced some of our ancestors. So whether they were quote unquote Jews before they called themselves Jews, or if they were Goths that were influenced and kind of corrupted by these people who were these human sacrificers, that druidic shit where they're actually more acting like Wodin who was a sorcerer from their cult. But people call it Odinites, which doesn't make any sense at all because Odin was Thor and there is someone who stomped out that cult. That's that's going back to the same fucking people again. It's their influence. So when you say, and people like, oh the Celts, and they weren't pure. They weren't pure, they didn't have they didn't have the culture or background that everybody says that they did. It's bullshit, like it's written in the oral into book, like these people were already fucked by these other cults. They were already the magi had already screwed up their their children and screwed up and and and poison their their societies. So they went back with shitty ideas about, you know, how to worship gods and stuff like that, and it all came from these sick focks that they encountered. So they were led astray. Okay, sure, but they still did this horrible shit, right, and then you see these patterns keep on re servicing where they say, this is the Druidic cult. Okay, so I already know where they're going with this, right, They want us to, They want the people who know or people it's like an inside joke with them because it harkens back to the whole five thousand years ago Eat and Night Colt of freaking serpent Wolf cult whatever Saturn. Right, and then that's kind of like, okay, here's here's one mark there to identify them there. But then they say druidic say, it's like, okay, now, let's conflate the people that were beating us down with you know, the same the same attributes that we have and poison the water. So people don't even look at their own culture with any respect or or any or any uh, you know, admiration for it, because now we're giving them the attributes of us. So people don't even want to look at their own history, and they're they're disgusted with themselves. So then there's that white gilt again. Yeah, we are we are shit right, It's it's it's such a mind fuck, but it's it's it's a clever mind fuck a little bit. And then you have all these other elements where now it's like these are neo Nazis. Okay, first of all, these cults and recent like present day ones, they're into pedophilia, gangstalking, and and like you know, online bullying to the point of people committing suicide. That none of that has anything to do with quote unquote national socialism, right, and they're not even calling themselves that because that would allude people to actually find real information about what they're talking about. Know, they have to call them Nazis, and they have to call themselves that, which goes to tell you right away that they don't even know what these things are. They're just know their impression of these things. So if they're spokesmen for these groups that don't even understand what national socialism is, but yet they say that they represent that and this is what you know, I do this, So therefore you should that should imply that that's what national socialists are all about. That's that's all impressions that the stupid public are making. But it's not even they don't even get it, because if they would use a different fucking scheme than calling themselves, you know, Nazis. Hey, we're a bunch of fucking morons, because that's what that word means. We're a bunch of fucking country bumpkin retards who are harming children and pretending that we're like Germans, even though Germans never did any of this stuff. But let's continue to disgrace the Gothic Germanic people by implying that this is what Germany was about when it wasn't. So whenever you see William Ramsey or any of these A lot of people saying that these are white rationals, racists called sola. The first thing you should say is, well, who's paying your paychecks? Bud? Or do you are you not going to make a distinction that this is a military intelligence op? Are you just gonna think? Are you gonna let us think that this is an organic thing? And why do you know so much about it before it happens. Why were you there to catch the clip of the person with their phone that had the smiley faces on it when you are the one who wrote the book about the smiley face killers. It's a little suspicious, bro power.
Speaker 12: He started immediately to put in practice what he promised, and he gave housing to work as unemployment to the unemployed, and tell us food and everything was in order again.
Speaker 2: It was a cultural and economic rebirth without parallel in the whole human history, which inspired the rest of the world.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what you're saying. Is that a picture of eugen x Are you talking about the thumbnail? It wasn't no he pixel, It was liberty something. Let me go back and see who it was, liberty liberty talk. Is that a photo of eugenics? Well, eugenics is an idea, it's the concept. It's it's another one of those words that are that are misunderstood. No, hit the one of Hitler with the two children. No, I don't know. I thought you were talking about the book That's a world order right now, and I thought you were conflating with dianetics. Sorry, that's why I was trying to figure out what you were talking about. Now I didn't, I didn't eve pay attention to whatever I paused, Sorry to do the same.
Speaker 2: Hitler's radical program restored German economic independence, enshored racial security for the people, and divert the nation's wealth from backing cardinals to the ordinary people.
Speaker 1: Now, remember there were people out there called Jews, calling themselves Jews. Same, You didn't saturn blah blah blah. You get it, right, that wanted to murder everything that looked like this woman here. So yes, establishing a place and a right for the people to live. Of course, it was going to be about their culture, and it was going to be about keeping it uncolareedgeed, you know, not a melting pot, not turning it turned into nonsense. It makes sense that he was trying to preserve the Germanic people and their ways. If they weren't under attack that way, with that much pressure to exterminate the Germanic people, which is exactly what the juden Geist were saying, then it wouldn't have been such an emphasis and retort. There was a response. It was in response. It was cause effect right. It is defense of not offensive.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, the rest of the world, still ruled under the Rathshall Cabal, was still in recession. Hitler also relaxed the strict gun control laws of the previous government, allowing the people to defend themselves.
Speaker 1: Again right, because any country that has leadership that actually cares about their people and cares about the country itself wouldn't ever do what our country does the moment the quote unquote government says we got this got out under control, or they treat you like criminal criminals for having the right to defend yourself, means that they don't want you to defend yourself from them, which means you are their target. And this is a horrible prison system that we're in. And those are the police, are just the freaking corrections officers, and you're the prisoner, and so it's the military, and YadA YadA, and so on and so forth. So if a country wants you to be able to defend it, then you're in a good boy you remember, like back in Britain or I think it was Great Britain. Yeah, there was mandatory learning how to use the bow. They did this in the Gothic communities too, and the Gothic worlds. You would have to master a certain weapon that it would become yours. So yeah, they would. But there was a whole contrition, like a conscription type of thing where you had to become a master at the bow and arrow in a certain time and history in Great Britain too, because why because they wanted you to be able to defend the country.
Speaker 2: False claims so constantly made that Hitler could take power because he'd disarmed the German people. But this is nonsense. It was the why more government that already had disarmed the German people before gun clubs now opened all over the Reich. A man who lived in Hitler's Germany was Hans Schmidt. He said to be a boy or girl at that time was wonderful, and the Hitler's youth. The differences between Christian denominations or the different German states did not count. We all truly felt that we were members of one body of people, one nation. Youth hostels were opened all over the Reich, enable us to hike from one beautiful town to another, seeing our fatherland. Every effort was made to strengthen our minds and bodies. Contrary to what is said today, we were encouraged to become free in spirit and not succumb to peer or authority pressure. First of May nineteen thirty three was made into a holiday for the workers. Hitler implemented the Strength through Joy program, which was a generous social program that enabled the common man to have affordable leisure activities such as concerts, plays, libraries, day trips and cruises to other countries. For the first time in the world, millions of workers and their children could access a foreign vacation almost for free. The first vacation crews were build old for the German workers. The favorite destinations were the Portuguese island from Madeira, as well as the Spanish island and poor cities. The National Socialist Program is a manual for national recovery. Its lesson can be applied to any nation today. Drawing on the program, Germany in less than thirty six months enjoyed full employment and the world's highest standard of living.
Speaker 1: And the word craft means strength. How cool is that. That's something that's like strength macaroni and cheese. Right. What's hilarious is that the word gift means poison. So give the gift that keeps on giving. So there was a German visiting San Diego. Came my story, and Rebecca had made this little sign underneath one of the shelves that said or something like that, and it was talking about the Hosslaus. And they broke out laughing, and they're like, you know that that means poison German Like that kind of fits. It's Hossaus. Kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Hitler's way. He was called the folks economic to alleviate the greatest need of the German people. Winter a system work was also immediately called into being. No one shall starve or freeze sounded the motto.
Speaker 1: The great Welfare Work is more than just church, because we do not simply ask the rich people to please give something to the poor. Rather we say, German people, help yourself. Everyone must help rich or poor. Everyone must think that there is always someone in a much burds situation, and I must help them as a national comrade.
Speaker 2: The nations were sent to the poorest in Germany cities and mountain regions. It was a first rate social action that had great success. The poor people of these regions then created small items such as woodcarvings, glassware, etc. As token for the donations received. This earned them work and bread, and the action spurred the whole nation and the German folk to stand united in order to provide work and bread to the millions of unemployed. The construction of Autoban began using only German material. The new road system was made so that it did not destroy either the German landscape or wildlife, habitats or forests. The prize per automobile was between three hundred and fifty and one thousand, six hundred reichmorts, but Hitler thought the prices were too high for the common family. Thus Hitler, together with Ferdinand Porsche, dreamt up and designed the people's car, the Volkswagen. This would be the most built and most economical car in the world at that time. It cost nine hundred ninety five reichmarch. We could be paid off in minor payments. Volkswagen was a word that Hitler himself personally shows Germany was a Christian nation, of which more than forty six million belonged to the German Evangelical Protestant Church and thirty million to the Roman Catholical Faith. About two thousand, five hundred new churches were built in Germany. Hitler himself believing positive Christianity, and he regularly visited the church.
Speaker 3: What was he like as a man?
Speaker 12: As a secretaries at least found him a very friendly, charming, polite and.
Speaker 2: A patient chief.
Speaker 3: He has even a sense.
Speaker 12: Of humor, and we never experienced any loud words of something unfriendly. And to me, as I was the youngest, he had actually more or less a fatherly behavior. I actually I liked him, and I felt well in his company, and I enjoyed talking to him and listened to his more or less monologues.
Speaker 1: That looks like blondie dog. So I gotta address something. First of all, moderator, do not You don't need to do that. I'll I'll let's see. Can you restore it for this way? All right? Sorry, well, liberty talk. I don't know how to restore it from being on live. But hey, uh no, that's not the proper way to look at that, my friend, it wasn't that the German nationalists or I think that's how you put it. We're into some crazy sick occult ship. That's not at all true. They were and if you look, if you get into it, and you you should do a little bit more research for making statements like that. If some sick fucking cult is responsible for all the fucking crime and just you know, destruction of nations and they're their targeting yours, don't you want to understand what their nature is? And I'm guaranteeing you there's there is still something too uncover about what the real scramble was, because there was an awful lot of effort, and maybe it was to secure these types of artifacts and keep them from these people that now pretty much have total control over everything. So I would I would before just making that that quick snap judgment, I would look a little bit deeper, and I wouldn't. I wouldn't. I wouldn't be so sure that you're right about what you said.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 3: I shot you so un.
Speaker 13: That's why I'm the the six comes to momentum, and the sleeves we help. If soon you can read the brick that so mixed guns off me.
Speaker 7: King of I'm a great in two.
Speaker 14: In I mean panted fern because it's so SOUNDA party is the this is the many brick in the mire.
Speaker 7: Shane had me full common Evosch does air and man with the air obsession one I can't answer.
Speaker 2: It's been prick.
Speaker 7: That's me a petra in Sannah Gonsanna.
Speaker 14: Shane's society begins, it's a seek, don't reciding again.
Speaker 3: Our having Fontana won the ban side elat but does this? It was my kind mentioned even can.
Speaker 8: A lot of people of CA have seen History Channel documentaries and scare pieces on the mass media that give it distorted views.
Speaker 1: Listen to everybody out there who's falling from grace at the moment, who's letting their stupid mouth and their not just behavior discredit and devalue their effort. Pay attention. You remind yourself of this whenever you need to. It's all right here. This should be your fucking bible whenever you fuck up and started acting like a fucking bigoted retard and started acting like somebody who deserves all the hatred that they receive.
Speaker 8: National socialism actually is. First of all, national socialism is an ideology.
Speaker 3: About life.
Speaker 8: It's about the cultivation of life, building strong families, of building families that are able to raise good children, children that are moral, children that are healthy, and children that are on a path of virtue, to be able to build a better and brighter future for the nation. It's about cooperation, specifically class cooperation, gender cooperation, and cooperation throughout all members of society. National socialism views the nation like a body, and a body takes all different parts.
Speaker 1: The liver working together is not more.
Speaker 8: Important than the brain, or the heart or the arm of the leg. Everything works in tandem with one another to be able.
Speaker 6: To be life.
Speaker 8: We as national Socialists support every single member of our community is being part of an extended family. The working class has a responsibility and a duty to be able to work hard, but they also have a right to economic justice, to having their voices be heard within society, and bosses have a right to be able to make profits within their corporations and companies, but they also need to ensure that they're putting the best interests of the worker, families and the nation first. We believe in taking from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism. At the end of the day, National socialism and its economic theory is about putting the nation first, because the nation is your family. National socialism is also about rejecting capitalism and communism. Capitalism and communism are two ideologies that take the human being and make him a cog within a greater machine. Communism wages a war of the poor against the rich, and capitalism is a war of the rich against the poor. Both of these are Jewish ideologies and ideologies that poison the national community. They tear apart the working class, they tear apart families, and they turn the nation into one giant fire cell.
Speaker 2: To be able to say that whoever has right.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing, because you know, I would normally defend capitalism and say it's never been actually practiced in its pure form, so you can't blame capitalism for all the woes of everything, right, and that is one hundred percent true. But there is this one thing, there's this one element that I will point to. And I didn't mean to break everybody's trans because this is this is like the ether that you want to be under when you're fucking hearing this. So I don't want to break everybody's concentration on that. I apologize for that. That's probably not a good idea. But to give an example, the Ford Mortcom Company under Henry Ford, when he was still alive, had a wonderful year. They wanted to turn over the some of the some of the profits they made into raising the standards for the living, the standards of living for the workers by giving them more money and some intentives and benefits. And that they got sued by the Dodge Brothers, which apparently, I guess we're part of the same corporation at the time. I don't know what by how that worked out, but and they their their their lawsuit was basically saying their only, the only obligation and the only duty that a publicly traded company or whatever has is to its investors, so the stockholders. So by giving more to the to the employees, the people that actually made it possible for them to have this six us, they were suing them saying, no, your obligation is to the investors maximum profit. And that was that set the precedence for everything that came afterwards. So that was the destruction of the worker and the quality of product all in one.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Because it's not about bettering the product with better materials. No, it's all about the stockholders. It's all about the investors. You're going to get the bare minimum thing so that it holds barely holds itself together long enough to pass the warranty. And that is going to be what you get because everything else is going to the shareholders. That's it.
Speaker 8: Has the most money or the most power, is able to loot. Intelligent national socialism says that the national can unity has to work together, that we need to ensure that everyone has rights and duties and responsibilities to one another, and this in turn creates a healthier society. National Socialism believes and the cultivation of virtue. We reject the degeneracy that we see in the modern West, the pornography that we see on our television screens, the radical individualism within our society, and instead say, we want to be able to cultivate and activate within ourselves natural beauty. We want to be able to build beautiful art. We want to be able to build beautiful cities and beautiful communities. This is about the cultivation of what is good and everything about capitalism and communism and the Jewish power structure is about destroying what is good. We see this in the modern West, whether it's the importation of foreign people's foreign ideologies, radical feminism, abortion, and a culture that supports death instead of life. This is an ideology of death, a death cult that is destroying the Western peoples in the Western world. We as national socialists, support and ideology of the life of rebirth and rebuilding ourselves and our nations. We're an ideology that believes in peace throughout the entire world. General Leon Degrell said that national socialism and racialism is about lifting your own people up, and we want the same for every single group of people. We want every single ethnicity and ethnic community around the world to be able to be stronger.
Speaker 1: Do you catch that? Is you what they just said? And how high do you want to lift those people? How do you know? How high do you want to lift yourselves that high?
Speaker 8: To be able to chart their own destiny and be able to work together against the international jew work against the international capitalists, and work against a system that breaks apart nations and families. Finally, national socialism is an ideology that isn't an ideology. It follows natural law. These are principles that are within all of us we as national socialists, whether we are Christians or Pagans or sim.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, they just should arwin as if that's a positive thing. That was fucking retardedly acknownstence.
Speaker 8: Understand that there is a greater power and there's greater principles that drive us in this world. As an extended family in a national community. We're not at war with one another or differences on religion, differences in subculture, the differences in class. We understand that working together as a team is what will make our nation strong.
Speaker 1: Not saying nigger and and telling everybody that they should kill themselves, when when the act was actually you know, i'm talking to I'm talking to somebody who should know who I'm talking about right now. I get it. If there are adults and they're doing transgender shit and they're influencing children, Yeah, it's it's it's it's funny in a smirking way to tell them to go kill themselves, But when it's the actual they're victims, the children, that the act was actually you know, you know, applied to the nineteen and class that you're saying, you know, they have you know, fifty percent suicide rate because they have, you know, regret. That's because they're being influenced and forced and into it. Not forced, but they're being influenced in they have their impressionable when they're young. Preteen fucking kids here are getting mutilated and they have all these pressures from their sick, disgusting cultish families and the society, the sick society that we're in and the schools. You're gonna blame the victim for what happened to them and then tell them, we know, just skip the whole surgery and just go kill yourself. And then you want to tell me that you are on the same plane and level of existence as me. When you talk like that, I would ever tell anybody a child to go kill themselves. And I think the person who did this, and they shouldn't know who I'm talking about, needs to fucking take that and take a real hard look at what you consider funny and ask yourself, am I a sick fucking mental patient? You should ask yourself if you're a sick fucking mental patient, or maybe just do better, you fucking idiot.
Speaker 8: Socialism is building a better and brighter future, so you might hear a lot of lives in the media. But what the truth is is we are the only ideology that can defeat the international Jew in the international capitalists, not just in our nation, but in all nations, to bring about an earth where we take care of the environment, we take care of animals, we take care of the water we drink, in the air we breathe, and we take care of our blood and our culture. National socialism makes you a steward. You have responsibilities and duties. It is not an ideology for the weak. It is an ideology for those that love their faith, their family, and their full.
Speaker 1: It's also an ideology for people who understand that's the only reason why we have an impression of that faith being our faith is because of a Jew. It's that's still it's still the ideology for us. You don't have to you don't have to be a Christian in order to understand the value of this. I went through that whole fucking game. I went through the Catholic Church, I went through the Christian ship. Hey, it's all part of the same cult, all part of the same Abrahamic death cult, just different classes, different categories. Sorry, I'm going to go right back to the roots. In Raalda, I trust. You know that that swastika that everybody likes it, loves or hates, that's the Sun's symbol. That's the most purest Gothic symbol you could have. That's identifying that God is capable of creating something like that, that creates life on the earth. They don't, they don't worship the Son, they venerate it. But there is a one God, there is an all Father, or whatever else you want to call it. And oh, that's called this nawstick. Didn't know. It's a fucking word. It's a statement if you want to take it that direction. Nobody owns words, okay. And Raalda was the name that they gave in the Orlando and I haven't heard a better one yet. So in Ralda, I trust.
Speaker 2: The term democracy means something it did not mean one hundred years or even fifty years ago. In fact, the National Socialists strived to revive and restore the term democracy to its original and rightful meaning. The National Socialist form of democracy was based on the principle of community of the people. The National Socialist electoral system was not based on the parliamentary system, but was nonetheless democratic. The national system of government was largely based on referenda, in which the really important issues of the day were debated and voted upon by the German people. Thus, the national socialist form of democracy was more pure and more representative than that of today.
Speaker 1: Right And why is that though, It's because we don't actually live in the constitutional Republic. If we did, it would have been mirroring that, and we would have supported Germany, and we would have had the greatest ally on the planet, and the rest of the world would have flipped with them, and we would have all been talking a whole lot. The fruiture would have been bright and infinite. Right now, we wouldn't be talking about a red heifer and fucking third Temple and any of this other nonsense that these six psychopathic reset fuckers want to do. It wouldn't be this international banking death cult strangling us and about ready to starve us and inject us again. But we were not, because we were already. We were taken out long before there was ever these wars, because they had to take they had to take us down first, So they went. Because Britain's behind this, and you call it's the Jews, well yeah it is, it's the Jews that control Britain. Right, they controlled the Bank of England, City of London, and they since William of Orange. Then they took us over over here eighteen sixty five. That was the end of the Civil War. This date comes up an awful lot when you read the World Order, which we will get to, but probably not tonight because it's already two o'clock in the morning. I was going to go there, but this I felt was more important, and I didn't realize how long this was going to go on for.
Speaker 3: So you know.
Speaker 1: Hitler was aware that feminism was a clever Jewish cultural Marxist trick, a trick to corrupt the people and destroy the founding blocks of the Western civilization, i e. Heterosexuality in the family unit. Hitler said, the phrase emancipation of women is only an invention of the Jewish intellect, and its content is stamped with the same spirit and the real good periods of German life. The German woman never needed to emancipate herself, he continued. The so called granting of equal rights to women, Ah, they've took it away. See Jack Austen's supposed to.
Speaker 2: Read that each and every child In Hitler's Germany was considered a sacred blessing from above and a reason to celebrate. Motherhood was a cherished and noble act. Again, the Cross of Honor of the German Mother was awarded to mothers who had many children.
Speaker 1: I would like some awards that have that emblem on it for meritorious service. Tell me what I need to do to earn one. You know, we might have to be the ones who actually dule out those awards because the people that originated that are unfortunately around anymore. Yeah, like are very just on you know, proper happy, not crazy, not insane, right, dignity, dignity.
Speaker 3: And invite your.
Speaker 13: Risk from your Harve would come up so key life too even.
Speaker 3: And Stephen Kingdom.
Speaker 7: What do you.
Speaker 1: Know it was a Jew that came up with that derogatory term called, you know, making fun of people wearing their short pants. You know it was a stab at hating your own, your own culture, your own, your own your identity.
Speaker 3: Right, So.
Speaker 12: Donal from even against some irrig hours.
Speaker 3: But deeple the king be.
Speaker 2: Coming, come, what did you becoming hot?
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 1: Not what you.
Speaker 13: See here?
Speaker 1: And she assists us to avoid the death of our people.
Speaker 2: In nineteen thirty three, Hitler passed a law that enabled married couples to obtain interest free loans minimum one thousand reich March equals to nine months salary to set up homes and start families. For each child birth, the couple was allowed to keep two hundred and fifty marks and did not have to repay it. Newly married couples with children received these generous loans, repayable in ten years, so they could buy a house or apartment. The birth of the first child would cancel a quarter of the loan. Four children would cancel the entire debt. Over a ten year period, a family with four children would earn more than the amount of the loan. In the eyes of the National Socialists, women were viewed as the preservers of the tribe, the guardians of future generations. Everywhere in Germany, houses and apartments were built for their workers. Villages of small, single family homes were set up. The monthly payments were set so low that practically everyone could afford his own house. All houses were naturally constructed according to the highest standards of public health. Before the end of nineteen thirty three, Hitler succeeded in building two hundred thousand buildings in accordance with his building program. Within four years, nearly one point five million were built for the German people. The monthly rent for a worker was only about an eighth of its monthly earnings. The farmer's economic situation was also drastically improved. In nineteen thirty three alone, seventeen thousand, six hundred eleven houses were built for farmers. Within three years, ninety one thousand such houses were built. The National Socialists were the first to actively campaign against smoking and personally funded the Institute for the Struggle against Tobacco. Germany became the first in the world to ban smoking on public transit. In nineteen thirty seven, his government enacted the first law which prohibited the sale of alcohol to minors and enacted stiff penalties for drunken driving. They also introduced the first blood test for automobile drivers suspected of driving drunk. Adam Phitler was the first person to create a law against the mistreatment of animals, recognizing it to be evil. A law imposing a total ban on animal experiments was enacted. The National Socialist declaring end to the unbearable torture and suffering in animal experiments. Girring announced in a radio broadcast, permanent ban of vivisection is not only a necessary law to protect animals and show sympathy with their pain, but is also a law for humanity itself. The inhuman ritual slaughter of animals as kosher in halal was totally banned. Their Rights Animal Protection Act was enacted. Germany even hosted an international conference on animal protection in Berlin. Education on animal protection laws were introduced at primary secondary in college levels, animal protection was accepted as a subject to be taught in public schools and universities in Germany. With all of these fantastic achievements, Germans self confidence, national pride and happiness skyrocketed. Germany were now free and independent, without having to be in debt to the bankers anymore. Hitler became a living legend to his people as his policies put Germany back on its feet, and it was even named the Man of the Year in nineteen thirty eight. So David Lloyd George said, it is not the Germany of the decade that followed the war broke in, dejected and bowed down with the sense of apprehension and impotence.
Speaker 14: It is.
Speaker 1: There is a lot about David Lloyd George and his relationship with Hitler that I've read about too. Seems like a pretty pretty up and up good dude. There is another one too, and there he had a couple of good allies with the got older, they got out of the out of politics, or.
Speaker 11: They died.
Speaker 1: Problem. That's kind of the problem that happened with with Poland. He had a really good relationship with them, and then Riggs Smigley was all of a sudden running the show is now.
Speaker 2: Full of hope and confidence. One man has accomplished his miracle. The old trust him, the young idolized him. It is not the admiration accorded to a popular leader. It is the worship of a national hero who have saved his country from utter despotants and commendation. I have never met a happier people.
Speaker 9: So what we know about Adolf Hitler is like what we know about history. The victors, of course write history.
Speaker 2: Don't think you know.
Speaker 1: I have to reevaluate this guy too, and not in a negative way. But I think some of the impressions I got from people who stated this very publicly in one of their videos about his past maybe think twice about and I think there's a couple other people out there to know them personally that would actually corroborate that. That's the only reason why I let it stick a little. But now I see some really big flaws in those people who are criticizing Ken. So it is whatever. It's not for me to try to decide. It's just I don't want to. I don't want to be part of promoting this thing, you know what I mean, this thing that has all the money and all the media at their disposal already. They don't need to legitimate eyes themselves through the regular people out there, like some other people have done to this channel in the past before I wised up on it, you know. So I'm I'm sure there were some ups and downs in everybody's life.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I think mister O'Keeffe had a couple of those himself. But that's not to say that what he was saying was absolutely he was saying a lot of correct things. The thing is, you always have to be worry in wonder that, you know, the deception of these people, of these of this cult that owns everything that's part of the military and all this other stuff. These psychological programs are meant to make you think that they're on your side. Like that's the same thing with the cults. They'll you'll think you're king for a day until they kill you. Then you're the sacrificial king, right. It's it's very deceptive. And I and I and I still believe that we're just all in a fish bowl together. There is no there is no alternative. If we think that we're the alternative, we're being deceived. Like, if we think we know something, it's probably because they want us to know or believe or be or think that that's true. It's like, there's very few things that you can concretely say that. And even if you can, and even if it is real, how much impact does it have over a system that wants you to be occupied searching for answers while they're busy dropping the digital cage of no return over our heads. So we get flooded with all kinds of information and new leads and more. Well, the news is just on fire today and oh my god, they just revealed some more of this about the past, every flavor for everybody who has an inquisitive mind, who wants who's hungry for knowledge, sits in one of these things or carries their phone around them. All of a sudden, they're occupied, but they're not engaging the actual threat that's happening throughout the world, right, They're they're learning about it. Which what does that do for you when it's a combat situation. I'm not going to go up to the enemy and say I know all this about you. Boom right, head's blown off, But hey, I knew a lot about him. The fuck.
Speaker 9: They write the history and they tell us a narrative, and we're supposed to swallow that bullshit as if it's true. The major crime of Adolf Hitler was that he got out. He got Germany out of a banking that was drowning the German people, drowning the German people and as sessful of moral decay, drowning and dance, and he had the nerve to actually say foot off to the bankers and start printing their own money.
Speaker 2: And Germany went from a destitute.
Speaker 9: Post World War country that was drowning German starving, no jobs, nothing, and he got them out of that debt and literally brought that nation back to a powerhouse within several years, just by using their own money supply. That's the real crime that Adolf Hitler committed. Now I could sit here and talk and really excite the sense. It's a little bit more about everything we've been taught about World War II in the Holocaust. But let it suffice to say that it fits in line with virtually everything we've been told about history in general.
Speaker 2: Bullshit bullshit.
Speaker 1: And John F.
Speaker 2: Kennedy had the courage and the balls and integrity.
Speaker 3: John F.
Speaker 1: Kennedy was one of them. This is the perception management that a lot of people don't catch. Man nineteen sixty one Public Law eighty seven DESH two ninety seven was an active plan to disarm the American people their own personal firearms. It's a law, it's actually enacted. The second member doesn't exist. It's only been in you know, enhanced and strengthened since nineteen sixty one. And it's many reiterations. It's already a law. So when they go to take them, they're going to have quote unquote standing because it's already been it's already been decided. It's been decided.
Speaker 9: To bypass the better Reserve Bank, to bypass this financial system. And he was dead within six months, and there ain't no coincides there, definitely not. We only need to do one thing to turn it all around.
Speaker 3: One thing.
Speaker 2: Let's confront that financial system.
Speaker 1: No. What Ken meant to say was give me control, and I need true Americans, not the military that we have. The military intelligence cannot know a damn thing about what I'm going to do. And I need one year, which I will only probably end up needing six months to do because I don't know how long things take. The plan and just just let me pick out the places and then let the military do their thing, whether it's from a distance or by you know, breaching and securing an area and routing up people of an evil nature, and then just making everything that they keep hit in public and do a mass campaign of bringing all that information out to the public to where the cats out of the bag, and just to throw another wrench and make it more chaotic. I don't if we acquire gold from some of the places that we target, just start handing it out like fucking candy, keeping some for yourself and handing the rest out to pay off your pay off the national debt. With it here, here's your goal. We getting it back to the bank. That'd be kind of stupid though. No, wait, there is no bank anymore because it was. It's a pile of rubble. Now all debts are clear.
Speaker 2: Let us create our own money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, m hm.
Speaker 7: M m m m.
Speaker 2: M.
Speaker 11: You see the faces of them Germans coming out the droves to meet out filler and genuine smiles on the face.
Speaker 2: It's certain. You can't act, you can't hide.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 11: It's therefore all to see because there's no denying it. There's a there's an awesome look for this guy under would be Who wouldn't be a guy who's took you to poverty and put you into a place now where your family is secure. You know, you've got bet on your table, and your wages are solid and everything's fine. You wouldn't do it this guy, Now, these are not actions of an evil man. This is a man who loves his country and loves the people in his country.
Speaker 1: And we know what happens next. So let's in my in my non linear telling of the story tonight, Let's let's leave it this way. Let's not let it, let's not go into the dark. Right, Let's let's put it in this order and give us, as mankind, a second chance to rewrite that story. Let's let's let's put the ending in there that we want from now this time, let's be it's still there, It's still us. That's why we resonate so much with it. That's why we know it's true. That's why we can let all that bullshit that we've been told our whole life, we can let go of it once we see the truth in front of us, because the lies do not stand when the truth is in the same room. It's only when you remove us so far away from it that they can tell us. They can fill in the gaps, they can fill in the missing information with something, and if it's said enough, we believe it, or if we're not even expecting because we're children born into this world, we're not expecting lies in the first place. We know that's something that we're taught and we have to we learn about the world. The deception thing, the treachery, dishonesty. I don't think that originated from us. It just infects. It infects people everywhere. But that's the parasite's influence. So let's rewrite the story. Let's leave it here, all right. You guys know what to do. You guys know when you go into the let's just do it actually, yeah, so if you would like, I know, there's other ways to do it on FDJ, but here, so we're on rumble. Oh look, this is premium now because those fuckers told me that I could sign up for something if I pided ten bucks, and then they told me I didn't have enough time to do it, so I'm gonn to cancel it now anyway. Right here, you see my disguised limits right here. That's the Twitter you should follow me on there. I post stuff on there, but the Patreons where I'm forcing myself to post but things now, and there's gonna be more stuff coming. But I've been doing more regular posting on there, and it's someone going to get more and more, right So that's Patreon. Five bucks a month. You get all the ad free, like the podcast versions of things and exclusive content. And I'm turning into a fat bay. Look at that, Jesus. That was like skinny over the summertime, real skinny, like lean, lean muscle mass right nihle like big blood. It's because I mean sugar, big blooded face. It's gross, makes you mouth throw up. It's like I look better here and that was only a couple of weeks ago anyway, but there you go, all right, where a man? So yeah, you can go to the patreon. I don't know why you walked away from that. You can do the patreon by clicking this right here, there's this patreon, or you can, oh and make sure that if you're watching, if you're listening to the podcast, and you're a cheap fuck who doesn't want to put five bucks in a month. So if you are a cheap fuck, use Spreaker to listen to the show because they have a little thirty second advanced button on that so you can pass the ads right, so you don't have to listen to them. You can just click the thing and maybe it's easier for you to like timestamp something if you might to get back to it too. With that, there's only a fifteen second one for Spotify, so it's superior to Spotify, hear me, superior. Spotify kicked me off and now, like my my monetization is like dog shit, so because there's so many less people watching it now, so go to Speaker and listen to it. My website here got a couple orders in today. That was awesome. Thank you. After that long, long, long, long drive to San Diego. Yeah, so the simper fyllc dot com and then one stop shop is the code for ten percent off. And you know, it's cool, somebody said to me. And this is something that I actually do too. It's like, when it's a small business and I know the people, I don't use the codes for the discounts, which is it? And that someone said that to me, and I was like, that's cool that there's one other person in the world that does that. Like I will fucking rob a goddamn you know, corporate place, but I wouldn't even take a discount from a from a small business per owner, you know what I mean. I'd rob and leave bodies at a corporate place and just kidding kind of the gifts and goes right here and right now, I just found out that I need to try to mad rush about two thousand dollars over to my bottle distributor because they're going to get rid of my bottles and I need to at least pick up like six hundred cases and just store them so that I have enough for a while because once I go to buy them again, they're gonna be like double a triple the amount. So that sucks because I have to go to a different distributor now. And after ten years, they just said, yeah, you know that one and only thing that you get from us, Yeah, we're not doing that anymore.
Speaker 3: The fuck.
Speaker 1: So that's weird. It's weird. It's weird how the matrix works against you like that, one head after another. So there's gifts and go all right, click that and you're like, here, make the sound, say it? All right? What the hell? Cute she is over right there? That's fair enough. See, I told you, Look all Lena was in the summertime. That's just July. Look look at the freaking things popping out of me, skinny faced love it. I'm all fat fucked. I gotta fix myself. I'm looking at myself right now on the thing, and I can tell them I've got to cut the sugar. Sugar just makes me that. No more rice, no more Keto. Just so we're gonna be straight up keto.
Speaker 3: We have.
Speaker 1: We just been playing with our juice a look, so maybe maybe not strict Keto because I like juice. What else we got so over here on FTJ Media, I think you know how to do it. Here right, i's got to check ituse sometimes it doesn't make the noise. No, there's only a couple of people in here anyway. But there's that thing. Yeah, somebody did donate. It's is fifty now it's it was forty five. So somebody did. Why doesn't it tell me thank you? I think it was the ethnic nationalist. Oh yeah, thank you, thank you, buddy, appreciate it all right, thank you. Yes, that's awesome. So you guys know how to do it. And then there's one of them is actually yes, it's a tip for using FTJ, and then on the left is alt pay and that one goes right to my gifts and go. But I want to go back into the world to the world order thing. I'm glad that I didn't actually name this one year rope with though, because when I did this series on Rumble the last time, they deleted eight out of eight or more of those videos specifically, and then a total of fourteen altogether. But they deleted them and didn't strike my account, which is weird, right, strange They didn't strike my account, but they deleted the videos, So I don't help. Would you even consider that the copyright issues whatever? Excuse they would use. I don't know, but they did and it didn't take me out of standing. Like I only had one copyright strike on a rumble. I didn't even know you could get strikes on there until I got one. And that was because I played Matrix the first movie for everybody and I did comentary on it. But some little Karen out there had a busy body bit her mouth, and then I got, I got, I'm trying to bring you guys some fun stuff like how old does the movie have to be? Who hasn't seen it yet? Right, so we're just having a fun movie night, and I got I got a copyright strike for that. It's it's fallen off since then. But I was like, oh yeah, I guess if anybody's gonna get strikes, it's gonna be me. I'm going to figure out a way. I find out. I will find a way, all right. So I was showing you all the ways and thank you out there in the FDJ media land. I know it's kind of late. Maybe it's good for your time zone, and I don't know, you guys, let me know when the comments and stuff like that. If like what if you're from a time zone that you always sit there watching on the replay. Let me know, because I'm up in all crazy hours with my hot sauce business and stuff like that. If I know there's gonna be people that I'll jump on, it's cool. Yeah, maybe we can do something where we can all figure out time that we can get on and talk with each other, and you guys can be part of the stream. You want to do that if enough people we're on Patreon, I would do that rate on Patreon itself. We gotta be careful what we say over there, so I don't live with the account there though. That's the only problem. So it's probably better to do it like an FTJ and rumble right and then just support over on Patreon so it's not lost. That'd probably be the better idea. I don't put anything past them. I already lost a Patreon channel before, but I only had one supporter for three blocks and they told me I was I was funny get a hate group with it. I think that's probably the before I even used the word jew. I don't know what hatred they were talking about, but somebody, some other Karen decided that they were gonna bitch and moan about something I said or did Okay, I think we're good. Oh well, let me show you what I was going to get into tonight. So if anybody wants to jump ahead of me and look at this stuff yourself, so here is this you're locked out? Yeah, no shit, do anyway would play uh this one? I'm not. I think these people are total one hundred percent controlled out. It was sent to me, but there's a lot of information in here. So it's Sunday Share, the ultimate evil, processed chairs and final Judgment. I mentioned them for a reason, right, I told you I was right around Henry Lee Lucas shows up in there. That's that guy right there. And but they keep on bringing it back around to this whole idea of Nazis and you know, white supremacy, which whenever you hear those two words, because nobody's going to call themselves a fucking Nazi if there's not retarded, because that basically means that they are retarded. No one's going to call themselves that unless they're fucking stupid. And then obviously you can't expect them to know what real national socialism is about if they're going around confidently calling themselves retards. Yeah, right, that's the four pile right there. Yeah, so anyway, you see how it's like an iron cross, but it's kind of disjointed there. There's a lot of weirdness going on there. And I'm telling you military intelligence, which means Jews acting through are structures right our infrastructure. But it is what it is. So that one is that it's called Sunday Share. I think I forgot it. So who's who's it from? Does it even tell you Austin Wade Piccard, the the ettrin I don't know what the fuck that says? The Underclass podcast and it's episode one fifty seven on YouTube. Oh so if there's a video of it, it's but I think he's reading, and I think he's reading from the Dave McCallan book, uh Programmed to kill in some parts of it. And again these like when I hear these scripted things, it seems like this is like these people sit down and they do a podcast and someone's handing them something to read. And that's what it feels like when I see these, and it seems like, Okay, well they just took somebody and made them into an influencer, and now they're influencing that genre of people who are interested in this type of stuff. And I will say when I heard their like Gruttle group video called Already Dead, it was a bunch of really moronic things that they were saying. And also there was something else to go along with that. Yeah, I don't know the guy who introduces this show. He's sounds like a New York Italian, like a New York City Italian, but he also sounds like a goddamn fucking copper a fed. It's like, I don't know. Everything sounds like it's controlled and bullshit to me. Nethyl and death Squad, Yeah, and any selling stuff that says if you want, if you really want to piss off your family and they already know you're an asshole, wear this shirt, so yeah, make it. Make yourself more identifiable to the to the you know, the undercovers in the crowd, where this where are where our merchandise? Weird? There was one other thing that went along with this. I just for some reason slipping my mind. It's late. And then the other thing I was going to get into, of course, was this book. But I have This is the World Order by Yusus Mullens, and I only got us this page twenty two. So far we got to get going on this. There's a lot of information here, But the thing is what it's not so much the the there's multiple layers or different aspects or things that should be happening in your brain. Why you're reading this one is like, Okay, here's the surface information and how that you know, this you know applies to this, and how it's related to that, and that's all fine and good. But the undertone, the underlying current of all this is, holy shit, everything is so infested and so deeply embedded with this parasite and it's been doing and it's been like this since at least eighteen sixty five, right, And then you look at yourself and you say do and then you see how much the stuff they control, and then you hear these Then the echoing in your head is all these fucking idiot all media people on will rumble any social media saying well, the Democrats are running scared and first of all, that's left right paradigm bullshit, so it's already retarded. But or you know, they're straight into swamp or this and that it's like you realize that all of that stuff is complete and utter nonsense. These people owe in everything the only time that they would ever be. It's like, whatever information you have is not harm as harmless to them. So even if it seems like it's damning and condemning, it's because nobody's going to do anything about it, even if they know about it. So it's it's more of like, Okay, we're at the phase now in our in our little you know, torture game here that we play with society, that we want you to know our true nature and be terrified by us, because we can't get a really good ritual reaction unless you're unless you're you know what do you call it properly scared while while we're killing you and understand where it's coming from. Otherwise it doesn't have the same meaning and effect for our ritual. You understand. It's like, we're at the point now where it's disclosure so that we can scare you so that you're fully aware and not oblivious, because if you're oblivious and we kill you, it's not as exciting as if you're terrified. Right, None of this information is going to harm them. They control it too much. There would be no place for them to be to go through a system, because the system itself is them. So you can't put them through a court process. You can't take them to another country and put them through a court process. You can't do it on a local level. The ain way to actually exact justice would be to exact justice, if you know what I mean. So there's nothing that these people care about that you can say or do, and if you rally enough of them enough of people behind you, good luck with that to actually do something. At least, you can't even get people to show up at a certain place or support a Patreon. Good luck having them defend something or you know, stand their ground. They don't even go and help an innocent church full of people. Right, The militia couldn't man up and actually do something besides make a make a make a cameo over in Waco. And that was in ninety two, which deteriorated a lot. Since then, the world has and our morals and our values and our perception of reality has has eroded. So good luck. So even if we were able to amass a group of people together to actually do anything for a common cause, then they would just use that as an excuse to label you as a domestic terrorist and take you down and then tell the rest of the world what an evil bunch of people we are. And that would be the story that Wikipedia runs with, and your children will think every word of it is true, and they'll get that. They're going to get their perception of reality from the social media that's left behind and its impression or it's depiction of you the way we have to it's all or nothing. Really, there's no half measures here. Half measures will be worse for us.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like if you're not prepared to take that fucking beehive completely off the tree and stomp until you can't stop no more, which is kind of mean to do with bees. It's just an analogy. I wouldn't do that to bees, maybe hornets, maybe wasps, But you get my point. If you're just gonna hit it with a stick, they're gonna chase you. You gotta be you gotta be willing to go all the way, even if you have to sacrifice a little bit of yourself and in the process. Yes, what I mean, we can't we can't be doing half measures or partial or or or what do you call it gestures, because that's not gonna do anything. All it's gonna do is make you stand out. And this idea that you know, a tax revolt is actually danger to them, it's not. It's a danger to their psychological hold. The money doesn't mean anything because it's not real. The debt it doesn't mean anything because the debt's not real. We don't owe them a dime. We only owe them, well, if you even want to pretend that their system is even of any legitimacy, we only owe them the principle. We don't owe them the interest. But we don't know them that either, because they got they went about it by deceptive means in the first place, so that no, that makes all debts Nolan void. We don't owe thirty six trillion or anything like that. We own nothing. Congratulations, we're debt free nation again. Right where am I? So now we can go.
Speaker 7: Enough.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody has a wonderful evening. Get some sleep. And if you're in the middle of the day wherever you are, don't do what I said and don't get some sleep. Your boss will be kind of concerned with you if you did that. Oh, let me play this real quick. Is this the one? No? Okay? So let me remind people real quick. I forgot to show you in the description we have that thing running for Stefan. I'm giving him the money, and I think I think that's how I was going or buying him the stuff and sending it to him. We'll figure that out, but let's see everything will be showing an account for so you don't want to worry about it. Did I would want to though too, obviously, But so this go fund me right here. This is for Stephan and we're at ninety Hey, cool, look at that anonymous. I always anonymous, seems like they donate to everybody. Karen, you're nice. Thank you for Aaron, Christine mose nice, Julia Hanley or Hamley and then anonymous. All right, cool, we're getting closer. This is we're trying to get ninety days worth of clinical nutrition for stuff on because I want to show him that it does make a difference. It doesn't make it makes a difference for me when I don't have it, I can tell. And I was gonna do a little mix and match with Hi. I'm gonna do a little bit of the stuff that doctor Glidden recommends and some of the stuff that doctor Monzo actually helped develop and formulate in the whole food realm that supplies the same ninety essential and have Stefan to let us know through his own personal experience, which he if he finds any difference in either of the two methods, or if they're both great.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: That way, we can have some feedback on that, and it'll be from a separate third party rather than me saying it right, because I can tell you how I feel on it, and I feel I feel good. So let me show you real quick on separate fry you are seeing. Okay, So this is the website of mine right, here's the doctor Lidden site. You should become a member, and that's Ballbusterers for fifty percent off. This is doctor Manzo's site. But there was a link issue. So yes, we're right back again to using a code. So when you want your fifteen percent off, it doesn't automatically apply it. You got to use the code, okay, and then it'll it'll credit it. So just use that, get his book, and get all the other stuff that's on there. You get fifteen percent off with the Ballbuster saying the energy iodine is a lot cheaper than it used to be, and I recommend it thyroid radiation. You see what I mean right here right selenium iodine and el tyrosine or thyrate health. But over here is BB five for five percent off for life. That's the code. And this is what you saw in the So the whole food vitamin would be like the tangy tangerine, right, it would be kind of like replacement for that. The Alaskan cad live oil would be like the the EFA plus from the doctor Linn and stuff. Right. The full vocumic acid would be like the plant de rive minerals. And that's right here. And this is like a ninety day supply. If it's just you taking it, it's probably like one hundred and twenty day supply. I wouldn't be surprised if that's one hundred percent true, because there's you take a very little a little amount of it and then and the whole food sea would not be a bad idea because you get extra copper with it too. It's not synthetic a cerbic acid, it's real whole food vitamin C. So I would actually add that personally. Let's see where are my at core copper. I need to give more of that so I'm going to get this one and I'm going to get the dropper that I saw on full script. This is something that you have access to for with a discount, a fifteen percent off discount when you're a member at Doctor Glidden Sight. So this is how I'm this is why I'm on here right now. That's how I got on here right and I'm going to use the liquid ionic copper as soon as I find out. Wait, is that the one? No, it's this one right here ionic minerals. I want to make sure that this is the right copper. I can can't see it there and I don't see another picture, and it doesn't tell you which one it is, So I want to make sure it's the proper copper form before I buy it, because I was going to use that in conjunction with doctor Manzo's because I think, I think some of my problems have to do with APTP energy and something sucking sapping me of copper, because when I took copper before, I wasn't really having as many problems. But that could just be you know, you know how the mind warps things to make it make sense to you. I don't know if i'd have to just go through it again and see for sure testosterone support. Uh where was it I'm looking for? I be okay, so IP six right here? This as this is what he says, and that's It might sound a little strange, but this would be like the osteo effects. So when you have all the things I just mentioned, plus a couple of little extra ones I added on there, it's super good. And it's all your ninety essentels plus extra extra stuff of certain things like the Whole Food vitamin C and the copper right tourine. Plus Yes, I have a tourine I could start making available too. It would be in potter form. It wouldn't be captules. It would be powdered form like I do with the like I do with the Crea team. But I want to do something more than just touring. I want to make a blend. Touring is good stuff. So it was uh, well, el glutamine l argentine. I should. I should make my my power booster supplement soon and get it up on Amazon too. I gotta do something. Things are starting to get a little weird around here. Financially. It's all good. It's it's not it's not for lack of working for that way, Oh I forgot to do campaigns. Ah no, oh, well too late now, Oh wow, I have to have a total of thirty three minimum viewers in order to do this seventeen seventy five coffee. Yeah, no, I'm good. When we have thousands of people on here, then doing these ads will be fun because I make I make jokes. Anyway, I have to do all three. I just realized I have to do all three. They make you do three in order to get paid for any of them. But right now it's like you get like seventy two cents, plus they take a percentage out of it. It's really it's really just doing it to do it so until I have like thousands of people watching at the same time, which I don't see that happening anytime soon. But that's why we're working on getting this into a bigger channel. Right We're gonna we're gonna double these numbers by May. But if we hit the mile, we've hit the milestone at four thousand, six hundred subs, subscribers followers right here just on Rumble itself. That means they're only four hundred away from five thousand, and I think that we can as long if I get on other people's shows and just start talking like on hot, bigger shows like I did with Mike. Mike brought in like fifteen hundred more people just by being on this Joe on the show, and I sold like about thousands something worth of books. Yeah, so it's good. It's good to be an on people's shows. So, oh, I have a couple of ideas of where I should go. You should, uh, you should recommend me with my contact info to people that you listen to already bigger names, even if they're shills.
Speaker 7: Fuck them.
Speaker 1: I'll just make I'll make it about me. We'll make it about us, and we'll bring people over here. We'll use them for our benefit, right, and then we'll and then in the very next episode that I do, I'll talk about how much of the bunch of ship backs those people are. I'm just teazing. Oh man, good times, all right, by, have a good night. Where's the stop button?
Speaker 7: There is