Speaker 1: The holidays are all about sharing with family, meals, couches, stories, Gramma secret pecan pie recipe, and now you can also share a cart with Instacart's family carts. Everyone can add what they want to one group cart from wherever they are, so you don't have to go from room to room to find out who wants cranberry sauce, or who should get many marshmallows for the ams, or collecting votes for sugar cookies versus shortbread. Just share a cart and then share the meals and the moments. Download the instacart app and get delivery in as fast as thirty minutes. Plus enjoy free delivery on your first three orders. Service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 2: Why get all your holiday decorations delivered through instacart Because maybe you only bought two wreaths but you have twelve windows, Or maybe your toddler got very eager with the advent calendar, or maybe the inflatable snowman didn't make it through the snowstorm, or maybe the twinkle lights aren't twinkling. Whatever the reason, this season, Instacart's here for hosts and their whole holiday haul. Get decorations from the home depots cvs and more through Instacart and enjoy free delivery on your first three orders.
Speaker 3: In terms ofpply, this is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: Well, we've got a triple.
Speaker 3: Murder conviction in Orange County for thirty three year old Frank Felix. Prosecutors laid out their case Felix Frank, we'll call him Frank. When he was about twenty five, he met a seventeen year old girl when she was introduced to the furry subculture. Frank legally entered into what prosecutors called a romantic relationship with the minor, but her mom. The girl's mom and stepfather did not approve of the relationship.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: In fact, Jennifer and Christopher Yost, the parents, had ordered Frank Felix to stay away from their seventeen year old daughter. At one point, Felix actually wrote to the girl quote, you are the only one and thing that makes me happy.
Speaker 3: He hired an army mechanic at the time to kill the parents and a friend of the family. The army mechanic was also in the furry community. He was a bronie. What is a bronie. A bronie is a man who is a fan of the My Little Pony series.
Speaker 5: Do you remember yesterday we were talking about the teacher who treated the thirteen year old boy as her crystal meth, or an effort to hurt him as her crystal meth, like she couldn't be without him.
Speaker 4: That's how you feel about My Little Ponies. I want to know that.
Speaker 5: I want to see a report on somebody who does that, on somebody who who is a fan of the My Little Pony series, to the point that that's a drive, don't I.
Speaker 3: Will put together a research paper for you and present it in the next segment.
Speaker 4: I don't want pictures. No, no, no, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Going to show you pictures, but I will do a whole There's there's so much information about Bronie's out there.
Speaker 4: If you want it, I can provide it for you. But does it get into the why? Yes? Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah, now that I've said that out loud, I'm afraid to read it.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: I will parse through it and provide you the need to know things, and I'll maybe protect you from some of the things you don't need to know. So mom and dad ordered this guy to stay away from their daughter. He goes to the bronie and says, here's a gun, here's ammo kill these people.
Speaker 5: So both Jennifer and Christopher killed in bed basically. In fact, Christopher was trying to get out of the house when he was killed. That friend, Billy Butcher or Bouchet, was killed while he.
Speaker 4: Was Billy Bouchet. Isn't that an Adam Sandler. That's Bobby Bouche.
Speaker 5: Oh, Bobby Bouche was while he was sleeping on the couch.
Speaker 3: Their two younger children were asleep in the home and not harmed during the shootings, but awoke to find their parents dead.
Speaker 5: The daughter, again, who was seventeen at the time, did testify during an earlier trial, but did not take the stand in Frank Felix's trials. She had claimed that her stepfather sexually abused her and that her mother verbally and physically abused her. Both Frank Felix and the gunman this Joshua Costa, told police after the killings that they were actually trying to save the daughter from her parents. But obviously parents can't testify, can't be cross examined. There's no way to prove one way or the other if those allegations of abuse were true.
Speaker 4: This all started when mom and dad entered into the furry community and befriended this guy when he became obsessed with their daughter. The takeaway, I.
Speaker 3: Would say, not that I'm victim blaming, but if you've minor children, maybe uh, maybe stay out of the furry community. Maybe don't expose your children to grown adults who like to dress up as my little ponies, because the chances are and I know I'll get a lot of blowback from our friends who are part of the furry community.
Speaker 4: There's something else going on there.
Speaker 3: Probably probably something going on there, probably something that happened or didn't happen in childhood that makes you want to dress up like a grown adult stuffed animal.
Speaker 5: Okay, now that now you're tapping into this vein that I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what is that? I don't know. But can we leave veins out of it? Well, I mean it more in the vein of.
Speaker 5: Maybe a gold mine, like you hit a vein of gold or a silver mine.
Speaker 4: I think I did.
Speaker 3: But if you want to get into the psychology of the furry community. I'm super happy to break that down for you. That's a same In fact, Psychology Today has an article with the headline what's the deal with Furries?
Speaker 5: That is exactly what I want. That's the exact question I have in my.
Speaker 4: Own Okay, I want to do that when we come back.
Speaker 5: Well, and how about this this other guy that was kind of a furry insurance fraudster.
Speaker 3: This I get like this, there's money in at the end of this furry game. Look, Gates won't get confirmed. Everybody knows that.
Speaker 4: But then why that's then what's the play?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 4: What's the play?
Speaker 5: Somebody had to have got Susie Wiles appears to be the smart person in the room. She had to say to the former president now president, she had to say to him, Listen, Matt Gates has been a loyal confidant of yours and has been a defender of yours in the House of Representatives. But there's no way on God's green Earth that the Senate is going to confirm that guy to be the attorney.
Speaker 3: I think Trump thinks he's got power enough power over the Senate to have them confirm him. I think Trump saw the power he had over Congress when he got them to ditch any sort of border movement legislation from the Democrats, and sandbagged that that he feels emboldened with that Senate and he thinks he can push it through, where as Susie Wilds, being the smart person in the room, is like, oh, sure, sure, sure, but knows full well that Gates will not be confirmed.
Speaker 5: So then she's the one place playing the chest where she's gonna She's going to make it clear to him. It's like it will be made clear to him that he doesn't have as much power as he thinks he has.
Speaker 3: It's like your eight year old son comes home and he goes, I am going to find all the cotton candy in the world and I'm going to eat it for dinner. And you're like, okay, have fun with that, knowing it'll never happen. To put up a fight, you're not gonna say no, you absolutely can't go get all the cotton candy in the world and eat it for dinner, because you know what's never gonna happen.
Speaker 4: So you just let the kid have his dream. I guess that's one way to do it.
Speaker 5: Hey, Gary and Shannon, just to let you know. There's actually a documentary on Bronie's.
Speaker 4: I believe it's on Netflix.
Speaker 5: So you should talk about that on what you're watching Wednesday next week. Gary, I know it's not on Netflix, but it's called Bronie's The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I was trying to say to you, is that if you want information about Bronie's, it is wildly available.
Speaker 5: I I don't think I do.
Speaker 4: You said you? Actually I know it.
Speaker 5: I know, well, in your in your little illustration, the eight year old wanted to eat all the cotton candy in the world as well. But once you start taking a couple of bites, you realize that ain't gonna feel good by the end.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think it's I don't think you really want to know.
Speaker 6: Okay, you just lost me. I'm so sick of hearing about free things. It's just disgusting. Why do people do this?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 6: This guy at the library worked at it was a fox. Bobby was a fox, acted like a fox. It was disgusting.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, I just don't get it. Yeah, how would you give me the Beatles, you know, and a cup of tea and a.
Speaker 4: Good book The Beatles, I'm cool and you and Gary Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just love that line. When I used to work at the library, there was.
Speaker 4: A guy there. He was a fox. Thought he was a fox, acted like a fox.
Speaker 1: Made hey, Gary and Shannon did not give these people any oxygen.
Speaker 5: Let them think their cats and dogs and whatever the hell they think they are.
Speaker 4: Don't give them any oxens.
Speaker 1: That's what they want.
Speaker 7: Fing weirdled.
Speaker 3: This is my favorite story of the day thus far. Four people have been arrested this week. Yesterday in Fact, on suspicion of insurance fraud and conspiracy. They claimed a bear got into their vehicles and damaged them.
Speaker 4: However, there was no bear.
Speaker 3: It was called Operation bear Claw. This was the California Department of Insurance. An insurance company suspected fraud when the suspects, who live in Glendale and Valley Village, reported that a bear got into their roles in Lake Arrowhead and the insurance companies like this seems weird, so they call up the California Department Insurance and Operation bear Claw is born. There was video footage provided with the insurance claims, and in the video footage you do see a bear. However, it's kind of clear that it's not really a bear. It's a person in a bear costume.
Speaker 4: Damn it, Darryl, you didn't look enough like a bear. How would you do that?
Speaker 3: I mean, I've seen bears. I guess you would like you have to go like this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but see but I think yes, but your arms are not I mean your arms are not. No, they're not long enough, not long enough. Yeah, your legs are longer than your arms are. So your your bear behind is sticking up in the air.
Speaker 4: That's tough. That's tough. Yeah, So you would.
Speaker 3: Need a short legged person, is what you would need? A long waisted person, right, right? Do we know anyone with short legs.
Speaker 4: And long arms?
Speaker 3: And yeah, so that's who you need for your bear Heist, Deputy Press Secretary at the Department of Insurance said, this is definitely unique, but we have seen through our cases that people will do a lot of things to try and get an undeserved insurance payout. Aren't there people who like to walk like an animal on all fours?
Speaker 4: I feel like I've seen videos. It's kind of the furry thing isn't it.
Speaker 3: Not all furry people can be people that walk on all fours. Interesting, there are cultures. There's a family in Turkey.
Speaker 4: Yeah that sounds about right here it is. It was on sixty minutes and they prefer to walk on all fours. Yeah, it's fascinating.
Speaker 3: Their hands got anyway, they'd be good at this, right, Leslie Stall.
Speaker 4: She walks on all fours? Hey, what's going on with Chanel Banks?
Speaker 5: Look at these are the people that one looks like a bear. Again the hind quarters are too elevated. Yeah, that don't look like no bear. That hurts my neck to look at it. Absolutely, South Africa. This is We haven't done a lot of South African news lately, but South Africa's government says it's not helping an estimated four thousand illegal miners inside a closed mine in the Northwest Province as part of an official policy against illegal mining. Miners in the mine shaft in still Funtyne are believed to be suffering from a lack of food and water because police closed off the entrances used to transport their supplies underground. It's part of a police operation including cutting off minor supplies to force them to return to the surface so that they could be arrested. In the past few weeks, about a thousand of them have come up at various mines in the Northwest Province. Many were reported to be weak and hungry because they've gone for weeks without basic supplies.
Speaker 3: The FBI in Houston says it's arrested a man giving support to ISIS agencies as twenty eight year old on us Sayid is accused of attempting to provide material support to ISIS, admitting to planning a terrorist attack on US soil, alleged to have been researching how to conduct an attack on local military recruiting centers. Offering his home as safe sanctuary to ISIS operatives.
Speaker 4: Seems a little pass, doesn't it. We're still playing that game.
Speaker 5: More than eight hundred million people around the world have the diabetes eight one hundred million people. Scientists said the increase from nineteen ninety to twenty twenty two was the largest in low and middle income countries, and that a lack of treatment has become very concerning.
Speaker 4: Now I want a cheeseburger. The rates good.
Speaker 5: The rates of diabetes and adults doubled from about seven percent in nineteen ninety to fourteen percent in twenty twenty two, so the total is at about eight hundred million.
Speaker 3: Ars really do a craving for greasy foods. Whenever we talk about diabetes, as.
Speaker 5: Thing is you don't eat greasy foods every day. No, I do, not, very rare And that's okay. I mean, that's the thing is that if you I love, I love to eat. You've seen me make messes, but I don't do it every day.
Speaker 3: Well, I love to eat bad foods, but I just don't eat that much of them.
Speaker 4: You do leave a lot on your plate.
Speaker 3: Like I love all the bad stuff, all the processed stuff, I just don't eat huge quantities of it. Gossip Girl actress Chanelle Banks is going through something. She was reported missing. Her family said they hadn't seen her since October thirtieth. The law enforcement community got involved, found her safe. The family said, no, that's not her, which is odd, And now she has taken to Instagram to say that, well, you can tell that she's definitely going through something. I don't know if it's a bipolar episode, but that's certain, is what it sounds like.
Speaker 5: Her husband told Channel five that he got involved. Well, I mean, how do you not be involved with the fact that your wife disappears for a time. But basically she told him, don't tell anybody.
Speaker 4: I'm leaving.
Speaker 8: She decided to go on solo trip, and before then she had decided she didn't want to talk with the family anymore due to past issues that they've had, childhood stuff, with all that stuff, her family's had issues.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was.
Speaker 8: Adamant that I didn't tell her, and also that her family especial mother as a history of using police to intimate her when she when she stops.
Speaker 4: Talking with them.
Speaker 5: She also, as you know, when the police confirmed, at least the LAPD had said yeah, we found her and she's safe. They're under no obligation to tell the family where this adult woman is, just that she's safe if they were concerned about it. Then the family came out and said, well, that's probably not even the real person laped.
Speaker 7: And Missing Person's Division in a Los Angeles area have to go ahead and close the case. They are confident that they have seen her. However we are not. That's not sufficient enough for us.
Speaker 5: So Chanelle actually took to Instagram, like Shannon said, and I was reading through the comments that she made about being safe, and if I was a family member of hers, it would not make me comfortable. It does not relieve the concern I would have about her. She said that she met with the police verified that not only is she okay, but she's finally free from her mother and her family. And they say, once you're free in Christ Jesus, you're free. Indeed, so I told my husband six days ago I was going to get baptized by one of my favorite pastors, Pastor Robert Clancy. He drove me to the airport and that I was off for a week. But I also saw it as an opportunity to escape my cage. God said, I'm going to give you some money, and I was shocked when it appeared just like he said. Then he said, capital h, I want you to move. So I made my exodus and took my freedom ride first class on Spirit Air No Less to the Promised Land.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 5: I don't know much about Chanelle, and I don't know much about what she's going through or the abuse that she says that she has suffered at the hands of her family.
Speaker 4: But she's not doing very well, and this is one of those.
Speaker 5: The fact that she's showed up in Gossip Girl, right, and blue Bloods means that it's going to rise to the level of getting some news coverage. But it's one of those where, once you see it, you kind of think to yourself, well, I wish I didn't know that. This is a woman who's going through something in her family, whether they maybe they're going through something too. You know, maybe there is truth to the idea that there was some abuse in the household, but this is one of those ugly family things that's being played out in front of everybody.
Speaker 4: Gossip Girl is such a great show. I don't even know such a great show. No, you wouldn't. Is that not for you? Is that the one where what's her name got her start? Yes? Lily like Lively? That was her first show?
Speaker 3: You're like, is that the where the pretty one got her start? That's essentially what I heard. Yeah, you can even remember her name? Does just remember her legs? She's married to a Canadian Ryan Reynolds. Yeah, the soccer guy. The soccer guy football, the Wrexham guy, right, Deadpool and Deadpool?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I would have said Deadpool long before Wrexham.
Speaker 4: Well, I thought you liked that show. I do. It's great.
Speaker 3: We sound like my grandparents. Probably all right, doctor's appointment. Yeah, what's that sore?
Speaker 4: You gotta get that checked out. Do you want some jam? Do you want some jam on that toast?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: Do you have pepper jelly? I love pepper jelly.
Speaker 3: You know you can't have pepper jelly with yours.
Speaker 4: I have a little bit. I'll just double up on my Annison.
Speaker 3: You can't take your aison with your bloodpinners don't do they still do anison. I have no idea. I don't even know. I'm glad. I don't know that at this juncture. Okay, So Huntington Beach, there is a woman who put out an ad for a room for rent, and it was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. And now they've gone viral on TikTok. We'll talk about it when.
Speaker 4: We come back.
Speaker 3: Annison had caffeine in it. Sure, aspirin with caffeine. That's the way to do it. Chris Little taught me that years ago. You got to make sure your painkillers got caffeine in it.
Speaker 4: All right, So this entire commercial break, how long was that? Like? What six seven minutes? Something like that?
Speaker 3: Entire time you were watching something and I just kind of was tuned out.
Speaker 4: I'm like reading through stuff.
Speaker 3: And then all of a sudden, I hear Bronie's And I had seven Brony friends and we're all Bronie's. You've been watching, You've been You've been intaking Bronie Info for seven minutes, and your your face when I looked up, was just fixated on the screen like you were hyper focused on whatever it was you were watching, which turned out to be BRONI.
Speaker 4: Right, Info Bronie.
Speaker 5: It's the trailer for Bronie's The extremely unexpected adult fans of My Little Pony. It's a full documentary that was put together.
Speaker 4: Are you feeling something yes, okay, deep deep pride okay in my son.
Speaker 5: Despite he not choosing education as a path forward for his future.
Speaker 4: He didn't want to go to college. That's like, that's okay.
Speaker 3: You just sounded like a politician not choosing education as a path forward for his future.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. He didn't want to go to college. You don't want to go to college.
Speaker 5: I tried to dumb it down, and I was concerned, like, what's his future going to be?
Speaker 4: Like thought he was going to end up a bronie.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that never would have entered my mind. But I'm happy and pro he has a lot of good friends. He's got close friendships. He's in a relationship with a young woman, and he's a hard worker, heart, very hard worker. He's creative, he's funny, brother Marry, intelligent, and he's not a bronie.
Speaker 6: He is not.
Speaker 5: I guarantee you he is not, although he does have a beautiful mane of hair that if he wanted to, he would be.
Speaker 4: The most beautiful bronie.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised if my little pony has a hand in changing.
Speaker 7: How people see things.
Speaker 6: I think it makes his little tweaks on people to sort of go oh.
Speaker 4: These bronis are taking these lessons to heart.
Speaker 6: We need to allow men to be sensitive and to care about one another.
Speaker 3: I had so many favorite my little ponies. I loved Twilight Sparkle, I think it was Starlight Glimmer, and then there was.
Speaker 4: Sweetie Bell. I'm I'm having a hard time.
Speaker 5: I want to say, I'm happy that each of the little strong Heart has found a community they talk about. Some of them didn't have friends at all until they found the Brownie community, and now they're just surrounded by friends and commonly thinking people, and that is a good path forward.
Speaker 3: I loved playing with my little ponies. Make you feel good? Apparently apple Jack, Remember apple Jack? No, I think apple Jack would be the one your son would dress as because he's got that beautiful golden hair.
Speaker 4: Or surprise, surprise, my little pony also the gold that's the aim of a pony. Surprise.
Speaker 5: Brian Blackman likes to sit out on the front porch with his landlord Elaine, down on Huntington Beach. She is the original owner of a two story house purchased back in nineteen seventy six, a short walk from the beach over there on Ninth Street.
Speaker 4: She's eighty seven.
Speaker 5: She saw a couple of guys in their swim trunks happened to walk by in June, and Brian says that Elaine interrupted the conversation, Hey, do you guys need to use the water hose to get the sand off before you get into your car? And Brian thought, what are you doing, Elaine, but then started to get up and give them the water hose and she pushed my chest and said, no, no, I've got this, and she started spraying them off in all of the appropriate areas, he added with a laugh.
Speaker 3: He found that that was hilarious, and he got some video. He added some music and text uploaded to his TikTok account, went to his AA meeting. He gets out of the meeting and the has got more than one hundred thousand views. Anyway, he keeps uploading these videos of this woman, his landlord, because she's just kind of this funny older lady, and she says funny stuff and they are a hit, and their relationship is a hit, and their interactions are a hit because everyone likes an unlikely friendship. He's even made T shirts with her face on them, with one of her favorite sayings, her trademark sayings, he must have me confused with someone who gives an s. She has two grown daughters who live nearby. She's got seven grandchildren, five great grandchildren.
Speaker 4: But you know, she was lonely.
Speaker 3: And then she had him rent the room and he ended up getting sober.
Speaker 4: He will be sober a year.
Speaker 3: In January, and he thinks that one of the reasons is because of his friendship with his landlord.
Speaker 5: Well, he rented a room from her after a series of kind of ins and outs and living in the car at times and not living in the car at times. He rents a room from her and explains at one point that he's got to go out on tour. He apparently works in something called the audio video industry, which is very vague, but he tells her that he's going to go out on tour, when in fact he was supposed to go to a thirty day rehab. He had a bad experience at rehab and comes back to come live with her in this rented room and decides to tell her the truth about what happened and where he was. And he said, I don't you know would I have stayed sober if she kicked me out?
Speaker 4: And he says, I don't know the answer to that.
Speaker 5: I just know it worked out in a way that she helped me continue to stay sober and change my life around. And her comment, Elaine's comment, was well, I didn't like his tattoos, but I overlooked it and I had absolutely no awareness of his addiction because to me, he was always just fine. And she said, I have a family of alcoholics. They're recovered, but I know all of the son and he was covering it.
Speaker 4: Very well.
Speaker 3: So I was talking about my little ponies.
Speaker 4: That's a beautiful story. I love that story. Tell you about my little ponies.
Speaker 3: And then I got started thinking about care Bears because when I played with my little ponies around the same time I played with care Bears, you know, the care Bears, Tender Heart Bear, Secret Bear, good Luck Bear, Share Bear, Funshine Bear. Anyway, and I was wondering, is there like a Bronie community for care Bear fans that are men, And in fact there is, and it's they're call themselves belly Bros or care dudes, and apparently they are adversaries to the Bronies.
Speaker 4: The Bronies don't like the belly Bros. They're gonna be a like a war. Well they're they don't get along because dudes are dudes. At the end of the day.
Speaker 3: Aggression you can't hide it, you can't dress it up as a my little Pony, Nora, a care Bear and not still be a dude.
Speaker 5: Dudes are built for war, that's right. No matter what their outside costume may be, if.
Speaker 3: Your Funshine Bear or your surprise my little Pony, at the end of the day, you're still a dude. So takeaway guys, remember what you learned this week on the Gary and Shannon Show. We get to that on Fridays, So tomorrow we will provide that for you. Maybe you learn Peanut didn't have rabies. Maybe you learn that Bronie Square off with Care Belly.
Speaker 5: Bros, Belly Bros All Eyes are going to be on So Fun Stadium when Joe Burrow brings the Cincinnati Bagel a Bengals, not the Bagels, the Bengals to visit Justin Herbert and the Chargers this Sunday. On Sunday Night football kickoff is going to be five twenty in the evening. Limited tickets remain. Get yours today at Chargers dot com slash tickets. Listen to the game on Alt ninety eight to seven, Bolt up, Doo Forget. We are also going to be giving away a pair of tickets to that game a little bit later in the show.
Speaker 4: So stick around.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna take in more Bronie video I footage.
Speaker 4: I've had enough.
Speaker 5: I don't think I'm ready for the full I don't even think I can finish the trailer.
Speaker 4: It's three and a half minutes long.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, that's a really long trailer. Are you sure you didn't click on rent and are going to get into the full feature film?
Speaker 4: I close that tab? Yeah, not even tempted. All right, swamp watch when we come back.
Speaker 3: All about the gates Gate pick from Trump this week?
Speaker 5: You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Why get all your holiday decorations delivered through instacart Because maybe you only bought two wreaths but you have twelve windows, Or maybe your toddler got very eager with the advent calendar, or maybe the inflatable snow oh Man didn't make it through the snowstorm, or maybe the twinkle lights aren't twinkling. Whatever the reason, this season, Instacart's here for hosts and their whole holiday haull get decorations from the home depots, cvs and more through Instacart and enjoy free delivery on your first three orders, service fees and terms supply.
Speaker 1: The holidays are all about sharing with family, meals, couches, stories, Gramma Secret pecan pie recipe and now you can also share a cart. With Instacart's family carts, everyone can add what they want to one group cart from wherever they are, so you don't have to go from room to room to find out who wants cranberry sauce, or who should get many marshmallows for the ams, or collecting votes for sugar cookies versus shortbread. Just share a cart and then share the meals and the moments. Download the instacart app and get delivery in as fast as thirty minutes. Plus enjoy free delivery on your first three orders. Service fees and terms apply