Speaker 1: If it kicks, it best be good. And it is heavy. Birthday to Susan Tedesky's.
Speaker 2: The arms, use the homie, the town, the way we used to kid.
Speaker 3: Al Miss ware that you touch me, al Miss. This witchase on your Olmo was a food. You are a food. Bad.
Speaker 4: We go, Oh so lonesome, lonesome here without you, jes.
Speaker 2: What's more, would feeling please it hot it hot hotch.
Speaker 3: You now.
Speaker 1: The incredible musician out of Boston, Massachusetts turns fifty four on this November night with your own band with the Tedesky Trucks Band with her husband Derek Trucks, great blues, roots music and a voice, her voice. It can go from Bonnie Ray to Janice Joplin in about sixty seconds. There she is. As we open up before we look ahead to look back at significant events and people tied to this particular date in history, including but not limited to these. On November ninth, nineteen o six, Edddie Roosevelt made the first trip outside of the country of any setting present any sitting president, and a chance to watch the building of the Panama Canal. He got out of the country and he came back. A dark day in history on this date. In nineteen thirty eight, the Nazis looted and burned synagogues, thousands of Jewish known stores, houses in Germany in Austria in a program of deliberate persecution. Crystal knocked Today's anniversary of the Great Northeast blackout of nineteen sixty five power failures lasting up to thirteen and a half hours, thirty million people in seven states and parts of Canada in the dark. Let's see nineteen eighty nine on the positive side of history's ledger Communist East Germany. Germany throws open its borders, allowing citizens to travel freely to the West for the first time in day decades and for many of us for the first time in four years. We feel like it's safe to move about the country again. Film director Billy august Is seventy six, Lou Farigno is seventy three. Senator Shared Brown not having a good birthday. I hope he does. He should, but lose him like that to Bernie Marino in All Shared Brown is seventy two. Donnie mclerkland Gospel Greatest sixty five, TV producer digital director Ryan Murphy as a birthday scarface from Ghetto Boys golfer David Duvall is fifty three today, Nick La Chay, happy birthday at fifty one. If it is your birthday, of it is the best birthday you could possibly imagine. You get to spend it with people you love, doing the things that you love to do, and that is truly my wish for you. Five point forty one. And we've got a new sexy sportscaster will introduce in a few moments on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: This morning at nine Mike Allen takes a stand and then eventually a seat once his legs get tired on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: If you're looking for it, and this morning, as temperatures are in the low forties, but we warm up nicely into the low sixties with mostly cloudy skies, rain moves in for your Sunday, expect to wash out throughout the first half of the day, lingering rain through the afternoon.
Speaker 1: For rec of your weather.
Speaker 6: Station, I'm nine first warning udurologist Cameron Harden on NewsRadio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 7: Right now, it's forty seven degrees in Our next update is at six o'clock. I'm Whitney Harris News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 8: News twenty four hours a day, News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: If it kicks, it best be good and it is Hammy birthday to Susan Tedesky.
Speaker 2: The amses the home, the town, the way we used to keep.
Speaker 9: A miss, way that.
Speaker 3: You touch me, I miss the switchase of yours. Olmo was a food. Believe you are a food bare.
Speaker 4: We go, Oh so lonesome, lonesome here without you?
Speaker 1: What's normal? Feeling it hot?
Speaker 9: It hot?
Speaker 1: It hats so bad.
Speaker 10: You are the best man.
Speaker 1: The incredible musician out of Boston, Massachusetts, turns fifty four on this November day with their own band, with the Tedesky Trucks Band with their husband, Derek Trucks, great blues, roots music and a voice. Her voice. It can go from Bonnie Ray to Janice Joplin in about sixty seconds. There she is. As we open up before we look ahead to look back at significant events and people tied to this particular date in history, including but not limited to these. On November ninth, nineteen oh six, Teddy Roosevelt made the first trip outside of the country of any setting present any sitting president, and a chance to watch the building of the Panama Canal. He got out of the country and he came back. A dark day in history. On this date. In nineteen thirty eight, the Nazis looted and burned synagogues, thousands of Jewish known stores houses in Germany and Austria in a program of deliberate persecution. Crystal knocked today's anniversary of the Great Northeast Blackout of nineteen sixty five power failures lasting up to thirteen and a half hours, thirty million people in seven states and parts of Canada in the dark. Let's see nineteen eighty nine on the positive side of history's ledger communist East Germany. Germany throws open its borders, allowing citizens to travel freely to the West for the first time in decades, and for many of us, for the first time in four years. We feel like it's safe to move about the country again. Director Billy august Is seventy six, Lou Farigno is seventy three. Senator Shared Brown not having a good birthday. I hope he does. He should, but lose him like that to Bernie Marino in all. Shared Brown is seventy two. Donnie Mclerkland Gospel Greatest sixty five TV producer digital director Ryan Murphy as a birthday scarface from Ghetto Boys golfer David duvall Is fifty three today, Nick La Jay, Happy birthday at fifty one. If it is your birthday, it is the best birthday you could possibly imagine. You get to spend it with people you love, doing the things that you love to do, and that is truly my wish for you. Five point forty one. And we've got a new sexy sportscaster, will introduce in a few moments on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: This morning at nine Mike Allen takes us stand and then eventually seat once his legs get tired.
Speaker 9: On seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: If you're looking for a touch of sun and clouds, I A sixty one clouding up more overnight and rain moving in and rain likely all day tomorrow. High A sixty four on Sunday morning, raid on Monday before it moves out, and we'll be in the low sixties for a high temperature as we start the work week right A night lets on Saturday one seven out of WLW new broadcaster this morning we're introducing it is the Sexy Liam His girlfriend likes the voice, and I told him he's got great pipes to deliver some sports as best he can. Liam Tomlinson, sexy sportscaster, How are you? Greatest day of my life so far? How you doing? People think you're putting it on now? All right?
Speaker 11: So high school football, what do we got? Yeah, it's playoff time. Ad On the tri State Highland shutout Colins forty five to nothing. Cooper's offense rolls in a fifty six twenty eight win over South Oldham. Beechwood routed Danville sixty six to nothing. Scout County, Scott County tops Connor forty seven to forty and a barn Burner say Next dominated Simon Kenton forty eight to thirteen. Du Point Manual shutout Campbell County forty five nothing. Anderson tops Butler forty nine to fourteen. Cupcat bete Boyd County forty two to fourteen. Mohler defeated Lakota East fifty five twenty eight. Batesville defeated Lawrenceburg twenty one seven. Brenden routed Walton fifty six to seven. East Central shutout Franklin Community twenty one to nothing. Cincinnati College Preparatory Academy eighteen, Fort Laura, Maine seven, Lakota West twenty elder fourteen, Saint Bernard Elmwood Place scores forty nine, Portsmouth twenty one.
Speaker 1: Dayton fell to Ludlow fifty five to nothing. Oh very nice. FC Cincinnati obviously the the the win or go home home finale against New York.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the Orange and Blue with the win have the chance to face seventy New York City Red Bulls because the Columbus crew went zero to two in their series when they were upset in the first round. Pregame coverage begins at three point thirty. Kickoff is set for seven thirty. All right, and where can you hear it anywhere?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Right on ESPN fifteen thirty. That's the A Football uco s West Virginia this afternoon. Pregame coverage begins at eleven kickoff except for noon catch all the action right here on seven hundred WLW two Top twenty five matchups Today, Third rank Georgia travels to Oxford to fakes sixteenth rank to Mississippi this afternoon and fifteenth ranked LSU host eleventh rak Dallabamba tonight.
Speaker 1: All right, go get yourself a lodging and log engine. We'll talk in maybe in a little while, oh man five forty five, seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: You would tune to news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Hi prices are like a money back. You sucking your walle drush no, but don't friend me. You could win our inflation vaty eight on a Saturday morning. Gary Jeff Walker with you on seven hundred WLW. Got the wakes up out of the way. A little bit of decaffeinated coffee, and people go, what's the point? I like the flavor of coffee, It's nice. Can't handle the caffeine. I get a little too worked up, if you know what I mean. You know what a crazy week. We'll get into that as we continue. But Mama Tree has been holding for quite a while already this morning. She was ringing before we were even on the air at five point thirty. And now it is back to Mama Tree, the lady Lynette whomever she is identifying as this morning. Welcome dear, how are you?
Speaker 12: I'm fine? Let me saying firsh by the veterans.
Speaker 13: Who story.
Speaker 14: Orcher head.
Speaker 12: Of Pride.
Speaker 3: And dong Fi.
Speaker 12: Is free of the stone.
Speaker 3: Asthy he.
Speaker 12: Of the storm, their.
Speaker 11: Of cool.
Speaker 12: The storne.
Speaker 11: Will you dream.
Speaker 15: Man to.
Speaker 16: And woolls.
Speaker 12: Walk holong through the range with all and you are you lean? Amen?
Speaker 1: Oh my good that was beautiful and you, I mean every note you hit was was pure and otherworldly. That was incredible.
Speaker 12: Thank God, cause he just gave me my two morning peal of the Oh lord man, I said, don't give me your cold water. I'll use my last night's warm one. And thank god we made it.
Speaker 1: Pray No, that was That was a beautiful version of You'll never walk alone. I love I loved it.
Speaker 12: O baby, how's everything?
Speaker 1: Everything's great for me? How's everything for you?
Speaker 12: I'm great? You know when I got that starry exposure by say some crazy after six weeks to the day, the swelling and down in my body. My feet are no longer like a spunge. My watch bands don't hurt. It hurt me so much. Yesterday at five o'clock, I had the aid to help pull the watch fand you know how the expansions are so tight you can't breathe.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 12: He did that and I said, oh, thank god, I believe I'll make it now. See I didn't they wouldn't take me. No, doctor, it ain't come to Kentucky. I said it came to Patricia Brown Owens if nobody did nothing to better. Yes, doctor, God, amen.
Speaker 1: Amen, I'm just glad to hear that you're uh, you're doing better.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but I still can't see the green dollar yet from beingo.
Speaker 1: All right, well, listen, have a blessed weekend here. It's so good to hear it. And you sounded beautiful thing in this morning.
Speaker 12: I'm coming over.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, one week you tell me that, don't come. The next week you say it's okay.
Speaker 12: And I got my COVID shot two days ago. Okay, you know you know no, oh yeah, when it's in my arm, I'm hurting two or three months, emma butt piece of cake.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you, mommetry, I've never had a COVID shot and I'm not getting one. But thank you, dear, I love you. Gotta go. I really not. I didn't know that those notes that she was hitting existed even. All right, we'll hang with Dick in just a moment as we continue and get started this morning. Seven hundred w l A SERI is the four five four four zero and the Great Dick from Dayton.
Speaker 17: Good morning, Dick, Good morning gird Jeff.
Speaker 1: How are you doing fantastic? How are you my friend?
Speaker 18: I'm pretty good?
Speaker 1: Tell me what's going on?
Speaker 19: Oh, I just wanted to tell you my friend Ingrid.
Speaker 18: She's doing really well. She's uh, she goes to rehab about well three times a week. She's doing a lot better. She's perky. And a couple of my friends with Bob Donalds, had been up to see her, Eddie, Mary and Mikey. They're great people. And I just wanted to tell you about I went to the Strummers yesterday and Bob Ford he's had that Uh, there's a guy Lou comes in there. He plays, Oh, he plays like a twelve string guitar. And Lou and who was it?
Speaker 20: Lou?
Speaker 18: And I'm trying to think who else? And Craig where Bob was saying about. He says, Dick, you just how do you learn? And I said, well I learned back when I was little, you know. But but Bob said, well thanks for coming, Dick. You really one of my friends. He hears me, he's going to listen. His Dave's Paul Adams, his his family all played and we worked in Low's together, and he remembered when I used to play for the uh you know, the what was it store meetings?
Speaker 1: But and our you were entertaining the troops at Low's. You're gonna have a party.
Speaker 18: No, that's that's when we had our store meetings. Everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh, I remember you telling me about it.
Speaker 18: Yeah, that was good.
Speaker 1: Good, well, Dick, it's all good. It's all good. Life is good.
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 18: Have you talked to Dave?
Speaker 21: Uh not yet, not yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Listen, God bless Donald Trump and thank you Dick.
Speaker 18: Oh yeah, thanks great. I'm so happy. That was the greatest thing that happened in America. Gary, Jeff say good night, Dick, Good night, Garay Jeff, have a good day.
Speaker 1: Audios my friend, Bye bye.
Speaker 22: Nation Repair and Concrete Lifting. Twyer is the only name you need to know to get the job done. Call the professionals at the Dwyer Company at five one three seven seven seven nine ninety eight, or visit the Dwyer coompany dot com.
Speaker 1: Dwyer the only name you need to know. Here's the babus.
Speaker 6: Forecasts on the chilly side again this morning, as tempters are in the low forties, but we warm up nicely again. This afternoon, tempters climb to the low sixties. Expect mostly cloudy skies, but you will be dry. That won't be the case tomorrow. Expect rain, especially for the first half of your Sunday. From a severe weather station, I'm nine First Warning Meteorologist Cameron Harten on NewsRadio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 7: It's currently forty six degrees in. Our next update is at six thirty. I'm Whitney Harris NewsRadio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 8: News twenty four hours a day. News Radio seven hundred WLW. Jeff Weilerhonda dot Com into.
Speaker 1: The first official hour of this Saturday morning edition for Saturday, November Night, twenty twenty four. Garry Jeff Walker, God blessed Ronald Trump. Oh, it's been a wonderful week. And you know what I call this. You know, everybody's weight in and I'm not dancing or on anybody's grave or gloating or anything else. But I'll tell you what this election in this week meant to me. It means now there is one less thing to worry about. Seriously, I don't have to worry about the federal government intruding in my life, and I don't have to worry about incompetent bureaucrats, although there probably still will be some in Washington, d C. Making decisions that I did not vote for. I don't have to worry about DEEI and the incompetence that all that always brings. So that's my take, one less thing to worry about. That's what a Trump's victory is. In the life of Carrie Check, it's time for Dave.
Speaker 19: Good morning, Dave, Good morning, j Jeff Paison, how you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm fine, How are you good?
Speaker 17: Good?
Speaker 19: Happy?
Speaker 23: V d w E.
Speaker 1: You have as many fake dialects as Kamala Harris. You'll never get You'll never get to the White House that way.
Speaker 19: That's okay, But I think somebody needs to make Sexy Liam an offer he can't refuse.
Speaker 1: I'm making him an offer to not have to talk the rest of the morning. The boy is in distress vocally.
Speaker 24: So it's it's because all that mullywomping going on in high school football.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a lot of mulleywumping going on, especially when he's calling the games. And it's Danville in Kentucky. It's not not a good situation there anyway. Uh, I wanted to tell you. I forgot to tell you this last week. Two weeks ago. I was in a store on Halloween Day and I walked in and the clerk had sponges covering her whole body. And I said, what are you supposed to be? She said, I'm self absorbed, so I'd share that with you constant.
Speaker 25: And she said, what is she supposed to be?
Speaker 24: You said, why?
Speaker 25: I'm scared out?
Speaker 1: Okay, Dave, do you have anything for us this morning? Real quickly? Okay, your phone just decided to take a dump in the middle of your joke? Why why did what?
Speaker 25: Why couldn't the lifeguard rescue the hitty?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Why couldn't the life guard rescue the hippie?
Speaker 20: You out? You're too far out?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 25: You call a number that can't sit still?
Speaker 1: What do you call it?
Speaker 21: What?
Speaker 1: Again? Your phone is zero quality this morning? I don't know. I don't know, Dave.
Speaker 17: Let's let's try this.
Speaker 1: How this Okay, it's better tell the joke got still? What kind of what? What do you call a number that can't sit A number that can't sit still?
Speaker 26: What is it?
Speaker 27: Dave?
Speaker 20: It's a Roman numeral.
Speaker 23: And last, but not least, Why was the Caveman's website of failure?
Speaker 1: Why was the Caveman's website of failure?
Speaker 28: Dave Well, he had a lot of missing links.
Speaker 29: Jokes told by Dave from Harrison are not necessarily considered funny by the staff, management, or advertisers of seven hundred WLW or his parent company, iHeartMedia. If these attempts at humor have caused you to roll your eyes, made your stomach churn, or you have considered the entire exercise to be a colossal waste of time, we deeply apologize. Now back to our irregular programming.
Speaker 1: This Bill Cunningham is the sound of America. When I listened to Willie I get all American goosebook.
Speaker 21: He oozes the American dream.
Speaker 1: My toe got infected and was oozing this yellowy puff stuff. But it didn't stop me from listening to Willimeric.
Speaker 9: I had a tape for him and still listened to Willie.
Speaker 7: I still listen even with my prolapsed hemorrhoids.
Speaker 1: Nothing can stop us from listening to Bill Cunningham. I am a great American.
Speaker 30: Bill Cunningham Tomorrow at twelve noon on seven hundred wl.
Speaker 1: iHeartRadio is and you can actually hear what he's saying, but you take it to so another level went at all for It's good for the radio. Gary Jeff Walker with you on the Saturday morning edition. This is a this is a do over. This is like picking Kamala for your your presidential candidate. You need a do over. And it's only been forty five minutes this morning. Liam, poor Liam is tortured with laryngitis this morning and for some reason my brain is not as fully functioning as usual. And and that's no great prize old radio. Rick, good morning.
Speaker 28: Yeah, that's just good radio.
Speaker 1: You're right. So anyway, I understand that you may be coming this way today.
Speaker 28: Yes, this is going to be my test trip to make sure I can travel without issues. So if everything works out as planned and everything goes well and I don't have to bail and turn around, and I'll be seeing you guys sometime this afternoon. And you drop Offlliams radio, so at least you can listen to the radio if he cannot participate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt, no doubt. So how are you listening this morning? What kind of device are you d xing us on from Indianapolis? And what's going on man.
Speaker 28: Well, actually, since it's close to Veterans Day, I always like to feature one of these every year, and this one is a a Navy morale receiver. This one Navy created or I can think of the word, but basically petitioned several different radio manufacturers to make these morale receivers. They were am shortwave radios that the folks could use when they were off duty for entertainment and you know, keeping the morale up. That's the name. And Crosley made a nice one as that on Philco and many others. But this one, interestingly enough, was made by the Industrial Tool and Die Works of Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I industrial tool and die made radios, just this one.
Speaker 25: It'd zecked.
Speaker 28: But it's a it's a it's an actually small footprint seven to with an RF state, so it's going to be a hot the excerpt. And also it comes in a in a case that has a lid that closes on the front of it, so it just looks like a box and has uh the ability to run both on wall current as well as a six bolt storage battery. I'm not sure what the interest was there, because the six volt storage batteries were usually used on farms and recharged by a little windmill, but it could run off of anything from a six bolt car battery to any other six oolt device, So I'm not I'm not sure how that played in as far as the Navy. I don't know if any of the other morale receivers that did that, but you know, a little extra feature, so be it sure. But this one, just like the Krosley version, also lacks any shielding. But this one lacks the Crosley warning label, which is still a point of hilarity to me watching customers scared to death when they show me the radio, because the Crosley model has this bright red label on the front that says warning, do not operate a board ship unsafe radiation levels, and that tends to make people believe that there's a nuclear reactor inside of their radio tip and they're going to be radiated. It's very poor rewarding, but all it means is, I mean superhero dyne radio has a little transmitter in it with a little oscillator which does transmit, and if the enemy has a receiver that's sensitive enough. There's only a handful of frequencies that were ever used for the internal frequency oscillator.
Speaker 1: The enemy can tell where you were.
Speaker 28: Exactly correct, and so don't play it while you're in stealth mode. You fool. That's all that.
Speaker 1: That's cool. That's cool. And this one was made by the Industrial Tool and Die Works in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Speaker 28: Yeah, in nineteen forty five. I guess they retooled over to the war effort and ran out of other.
Speaker 25: Stuff to do.
Speaker 21: So it's like, we want to make some radios for us.
Speaker 28: How that works.
Speaker 1: I love the word retooled. That's like, that's like, if someone else was doing this show for me today, it would have been retooled this show. Here you go listen, Rick, have a fantastic weekend. Be safe. We hope to see you later this afternoon, and we'll take good care of Liam's radio until we can get it to him.
Speaker 28: Awesome, very nice.
Speaker 25: I hope to see you soon.
Speaker 1: All right, brother, you got it? Twenty minutes after six o'clock.
Speaker 9: Is there a special time you like to listen to Sconsloans Floney is.
Speaker 1: So smart and funny and genuine. I love to listen to him. Oh I do too.
Speaker 26: Sometimes I put on something second see to listen you nutty girl, and when my husband comes home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it reminds me of how he's not slowey. Neither is mine. It sucks. Hey, I heard that. You know you're no slowney either.
Speaker 5: Scott Sloan Monday morning at nine on seven hundred WLW, and check out his podcast on the Free iHeartRadio.
Speaker 31: Ad Life Insurance. Why are you putting it off? Can't afford it too much? Hassle?
Speaker 1: Think you don't need a mix of sun and clouds in a high as sixty one. The rain moves in overnight and Al has been waiting for a while to talk. Al, I have a minute for you. What's on your mind?
Speaker 24: Well, the retool thing is kind of like you're doing Willie so show y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be the same thing. That would be similar if to someone else replacing me here.
Speaker 25: Yes, yeah, And the and the DeCamp thing.
Speaker 24: It's like drinking bud zero your pass gas, but you don't get real.
Speaker 1: Loud when you drink a.
Speaker 24: Non alcoholic beer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess, yeah, Wow, you know I've I've never drank non alcoholic beer. I'm not really a big beer drinker. But anyway, yes, I get your point, but I still enjoyed my decaf coffee anyway.
Speaker 24: And Mamitry Susan to Duchy couldn't carry her pitch pipe.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Mam Tree was on it this morning.
Speaker 24: She ducked out.
Speaker 21: Mark.
Speaker 24: But I talked about like the results in the Hamilton County elections going mostly blue.
Speaker 25: You know, I've lived in the area that I've lived.
Speaker 24: In since nineteen sixty five and it was staunchly Republican and so you know, people say that, you know, the kids nowadays, they're indoctrinated. I kind of think it's more like rain washed the way things have really swung through the blue side. But hey, you know, that's that's what the country has built on, you know, being able to you know.
Speaker 1: Both the way you want. As as we looked at the Washington Post map for trends, we were talking about this yesterday on Willie Show. Hamilton County actually was less blue than it was in twenty twenty as far as presidential election. So there is hope.
Speaker 24: Al Yeah, you know, yeah, I realized that, you know, like this issue one, it carried the state pretty well on the no vote, but yes, and Hamilton County, from what I understand, was won by It was yes by a big margin, which Yeah, didn't really surprise me.
Speaker 1: No, no, because all they want to do is have the chance to Jerry Mander and not be elected or accountable for their district drawing.
Speaker 21: Al.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. We'll take a break and come back. Here's what's turning from the Iheartsports Network crews. Then in my DraftKings, the official partner of the NBA.
Speaker 32: In college whoops, Cincinnati topps Moehead State Savior defeated IU Indianapolis, and football number three Ohio State takes on Purdue. Cincinnati hosts West Virginia. The Bengals claimed wide out Isaiah Williams off waivers from the Lions yesterday.
Speaker 1: MLS Playoffs.
Speaker 32: FC Cincinnati bases off with NYCFC in a winner take all Game three of their first round series. Cowboys are placing Dad Prescott on injury reserve with a hamstring injury. I'm Trey bedderd.
Speaker 26: Seck out what DraftKings has to offer this season with Code Sports, because life's.
Speaker 33: More for.
Speaker 34: Who Day to day brought to you in bart Bye on Core Technologies and your local Forard Dealers on seven hundred WLW, the home of the best Bengals coverage.
Speaker 1: All Right, It's time for the Bengals update. Tony Pike joining us. Tony got you doing?
Speaker 35: Man?
Speaker 24: What a rough one?
Speaker 21: Hey?
Speaker 35: Uh? You know back to back games against the Baltimore Ravens where Joe Burrow is elite or the offense does enough, and yet you come out of those two games in the AFC North at oo to two. It's a There are losses and then there are losses that hurt. And obviously you know that lost last night hurts more because of what's happened already, the loss of the Patriots, some of these other losses. But it feels like that one's stay with you a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, instead of being a great game, it may just go down as just another loss in the Bengals season. Is going for two at the end of the game. Are you okay with that? Was it the right call?
Speaker 21: Yeah?
Speaker 35: I don't mind going for two? But you had a game where Jamar Chase is doing things that no other receiver does and it doesn't even look like he was looked at on the play.
Speaker 25: Right before the.
Speaker 35: Time out, they had Jamar Chase one on one at the top of the screen. And if I'm going to go down as a quarterback or as a play caller, I'm gonna go down with Jamar Chase getting that opportunity. It wasn't like they ran three guys at him. It wasn't like they triple teamed him. So I don't mind going for two because the defense was struggling so much as we've seen you go for the win while you're there, you're on the road, you got the momentum, the defense is on their heels a little bit. I like the decision, I just don't like the play call.
Speaker 1: Four and six. Team four and six is the record after this team, they've got to have more than Joe Burr and Jamar Chase and that's just not going to happen this season, right, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 35: The hard part. I mean, look, Joe Burrow in two games against the Ravens has thrown for eight hundred and twenty yards, nine touchdowns in one interception, and they've they've lost both games. You know, Joe Burrow is on pace to break records, Trey Hendrickson is on pace to break records, Jamar Chase is on pace to break records, and they're staring at four and six. That that to me says that the roster around is not enough to just say, Joe, go be elite, Jamar go be elite, because they have. And that's the sobering fact here is that guys are playing at all pro levels and you're not seeing wins. You're not seeing execution at the biggest points of the game, and that's frustrating. So, you know, t Higgins coming back, does that help? Absolutely? Is the season done? No, not by any stretch, because this team possesses the ability to go on a run. But where's the defense going to get better from here on out? That that, to me would be the biggest issue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the Chargers, you got to go to LA and that's going to be a big game also for this team. But at four and six, is the season over in your opinion?
Speaker 17: Not yet?
Speaker 35: You know, I still think because of everything that's happening in the AFC, and you still play teams that are heady. At the Chargers, you got the Pittsburgh Steelers twice, you play the Denver Broncos, so they can control a little bit of their own destiny and get a little bit of help. But now the margin for air is gone. Now you can't afford more losses, so they're going to have to try to run the table and it's gonna be a tough test on the road. You get a little bit of a mini buy here, but on the road in La against another Harball brother.
Speaker 1: All right, Tony Pike, thanks for the update.
Speaker 35: Appreciate you.
Speaker 36: With a constantly changing landscape of technology, it's important to stay ahead of the game have access to the latest technology services.
Speaker 6: The jacket is needed again this morning as temperatures are in the low forties, but we warm up nicely into the low sixties with mostly cloudes. Rain moves in for your Sunday. Expect to wash out throughout the first half of the day, lingering rain through the afternoon. From a severe weather station, I'm nine first warning new durologist Cameron Harden on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 37: Radar is clear forty five degrees right now in Cincinnati. Next update at seven o'clock. I'm Sandy Collins on news radio seven hundred WLWN News.
Speaker 8: Twenty four hours a day. He was a radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: I'm toasted.
Speaker 38: You sit, honey, We may meet through dude, and you'll never care me complain.
Speaker 26: Goes back at.
Speaker 39: No places were the Whiskey round landing there Jackus, I'm blues.
Speaker 1: What coming to see my friends in low places this weekend? Getting ready to talk to him right now, Going to Howe now Brown County, to a place called Brookies on Main Street and the lovely village of Ripley, Ohio where there are no police and they really don't care. Good morning gang, Good morning. Ah So how are things in the beautiful village of Ripley this morning?
Speaker 25: Nice and quiet?
Speaker 1: But we got a shot at buzz in here this morning? How about that? How about it? But Buzz is already pregaming for the Big Walker Going's farewell tour appearance at Brookies tomorrow afternoon from one to three. He is that he is Darren Has.
Speaker 21: There's no entery, there's nothing else going on tonight.
Speaker 24: They're laying out the red carpet for tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. Yeah, looking for my friend Chris Gohens who plays guitar, and I will be doing our dog and Pony show one more time at Brookies. Just because you have to have it. At least you have to have at least three are farewell tours. This is number two. This is number two. Yeah, yeah, well, I mean kiss all the big bands when they have a farewell tour. It's not just that year. It's not even just that tour. It's multiple tours over twenty or thirty years. Now, if we can, we can be having a farewell tour at Brookies in twenty years. Well, I'll be an escaped Reese's monkey anyway. Is the Queen of Hearts still going strong?
Speaker 19: There?
Speaker 21: Absolutely?
Speaker 19: It looks like eighty eight thousand pow Wednesday night.
Speaker 17: At least that.
Speaker 1: Nice nice.
Speaker 9: You'll forget to get in tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I will not forget to get in, believe me. So you guys at any other news the weather Rock or anything else to report on.
Speaker 7: Well, the weather Rock's anticipating her tomorrow on Sunday.
Speaker 35: So sorry you have to come in the rain, but that'll draw people in.
Speaker 12: People love to be in a bar when it's rain.
Speaker 25: And sure, I'll have a wet beaver tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, make sure you can get the beaver dried off in time.
Speaker 20: Have I will.
Speaker 1: Have a wonderful, wonderful weekend, guys, And thanks for checking in. As always, We'll see you tomorrow about one o'clock at Brookies. Okay, okay, all right, all right? Steve from at In Ohio. This ought to be an interesting phone call. They all are, but now it is revealed that there are still people with the I don't know of functioning brains in the United States who actually vote. We'll talk to him a pithy phone call. News of the week on the way next on seven hundred w LW.
Speaker 30: Seven hundred wl W Cincinnati, available everywhere with the iHeartRadio app. Yeah, number one for podcasting seven hundred WLW and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Man, it's the holidays, the season of all kinds of hustling. We are already playing college hoops. You see defeating Morehead Last night. Eighty three fifty six UK will host buck Nell Wildcat Fans. Tip is set for four o'clock. You can hear that game on ESPN fifteen thirty. At the same time at four well, FC Cincinnati is taking the pitch at TQL Stadium and it's the elimination game of the playoffs. If they get this victory over New York FC, they will play the New York Red Bulls in the next round. Earlier right here on the Big One, u SE host West Virginia on the Gridiron at at Netfort Pregame coverage starts at eleven, kickoff set for noon. All the action again right here on seven hundred WLW, third rank Georgia going to Oxford to face Old this afternoon, fifteenth ranked LSU host eleventh ranked Alabama tonight another top twenty five sec action. And that's a whole lot of high school playoff scores. We'll get into that next time around six forty two at seven hundred WLW Life Insurance.
Speaker 31: Why are you putting it off? Can't afford it too much? Hassle think you don't need it? There's lots of it.
Speaker 5: Listen to iHeart Christmas playing NonStop holiday music, commercial free.
Speaker 9: Some might call it a Christmas.
Speaker 1: Miracle Christmas I get in.
Speaker 9: iHeart Christmas is the perfect soundtrack to your holidays.
Speaker 5: Open the free iHeart app and search Holiday Now.
Speaker 1: We never sounded so good. Well, I don't mean to and I don't want to close at this point except to say for the first time, for the second time this morning, that I was right about the election. And I'm not gonna harp on it. I'm not going to make a big deal of it, but I was right about a month month and a half ago, I claimed that Donald Trump was going to win the president and not just win, but win big. While we were being told, gaslighted and syoped into thinking it was going to be close. No way in the world it was close. I don't know if Steve from ETNA and the only thing, the only thing that would have prevented that would have been massive widescale vote fraud. They did it before. Good morning, Steve from Etna, How are you.
Speaker 14: Good morning, sir. His nickname was give him hell? Harry Uh Democrat President Harry S. Truman of Missouri the show me state. Apparently Tommie Harris didn't show a majority of the voters anything they could hang their hat on, and she lost. Harry Truman gave you plenty of grist for the bill. You either liked him or you hated them, kind of like Trump, don't you think, Well, both are winners. Neither Commy nor her die Hard supporters understand that apologist Joy Reeve said she ran a flawless campaign. Wow, Joy gets the George Armstrong Custer just a little bit short of victory award. Justice Jackson on the Supreme Court can't define what a woman is, and Joy doesn't know the definition of flaw Democrat theme song the beg's its only words. But many so called conservatives don't understand politics either. Several this week are saying that live should be happy because Trump's economic will help their bottom line. Also, that's not what the left is after. They want to destroy the entire fabric of our constitutional republic and every institution thereof the public. Be damned, we just spent four years destroying the economy. Half the voters are keenly aware of that. Other conservatives are saying, we've got to rebuild the public trust in our institutions. No, we cannot do that. These institutions, such as the media, the churches, and the schools are going to have to police and prosecute themselves. Trust is earned ounces at a time, it's destroyed in pounds. But we've got a couple of weeks to wise up. In the meantime, let's return to that opening act of Richard the Third, slightly edited by your Saturday scribe. Now is the winter of our discontent made glorious summer by the sun of New York. Now are our brows bound with glorious reeds. Our stern alarms changed to marry meetings. Bernie Marino, our New Ohio US senator knows how to make progresses pout way back when Chuck Schumer, Democrat majority leader of the Senate, actually dipped into his funds and supported Marino in the Ohio Republican primary, thinking him to be the easiest candidate to beat.
Speaker 21: So Bernie was.
Speaker 14: Asked Tuesday night if he thought Schumer was feeling a bit depressed and maybe really stupid.
Speaker 21: As Chucky to in the results.
Speaker 14: Marino's response, God, I hope so ah, schadenfreud. We need more of that. By the way, well that expression god, I hope so replaced Let's go Brandon.
Speaker 21: Pardon me?
Speaker 14: Do I actually hear calls out there for us to be magnanimous? That's the word used to describe General Grant of Ohio accepting the surrender of Robert E. Lee at Appomatics in eighteen sixty five? Is this how we treat democrats? In twenty twenty four, Grant made sure the Confederate troops got food and shelter, and they could keep their horses so they had a way to get home. So how did all that turn out? The ReBs went home and continue to make things pretty dog gone miserable for blacks, even though the former slaves were technically free. See where I'm going with this. The rebellious South was a Democrat Party stronghold. The party was pro slavery. Continue to control the South in the post war era and continue to treat blacks like crap. Be magnanimous, compromise with evil.
Speaker 17: What would Jesus do?
Speaker 14: I'm thinking he created hell for a reason. How about you Democrats? Just don't learn except that this time they want to enslave everybody. It's called communism. You can't be magnanimous with commies except to give them their horses and tell them to ride their steeds to Canada and meet up with all the Hollywood types who promised that they were moving up north if Trump won. Sadly they never do if they want to stick around, by all means, preserve their freedom of speech, even though they'd take it from us if they had a chance to do so. Whenever Democrats, socialists, and Commi's writers speak these days, they dig themselves into a deeper hole. Don't take away their freedom of speech. It's fun, It's it's really disturbing what they come up with, but it is gratifying to know that they are making our job one hell of a lot easier, by the way, making an easy peasy to understand all this for you, pecified Barxist. Why COMMI lost here? It is Harris was the worst draft pick since our lord. In the twelfth round pick Judas is scary it That's all you need to know. Let's not gloat over our victory because it's going to be harder than hell in four years to undo the crap that was done in the last four Okay, folks, let's get going.
Speaker 21: Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You can appease or be magnanimous with Marxist they never stop. They have to be stopped period. Ray and Loveland. Real quick, my friend, what's on your mind?
Speaker 40: Good morning, Gary, Jeff, listen, hey, I just a couple of quick hits for you here, Bobby Kennedy, I got a new Kennedy slogan for you.
Speaker 25: See how you like this.
Speaker 21: I'm testing this out.
Speaker 20: Ask not what the FDA can do for you, rather what you don't want the FDA to do to you.
Speaker 25: Doing that out there.
Speaker 40: The other thing, I want to congratulate the one hundred and forty million Americans who exercised their right to vote came.
Speaker 25: In this past week.
Speaker 21: Yes, indeed, and.
Speaker 25: Of note.
Speaker 40: I think we should send out a search for Warner for the well a million Democratic voters who did not vote this time versus twenty twenty, and thank the Lord for the right to vote, Thank a Vet, and to bring it home here Gary Jeff, America, land of the free, because of grave.
Speaker 25: God bless your.
Speaker 1: Brother right on right on Veterans Day on Monday, We'll celebrate this morning for a Vet, no matter where, no matter when. Thank you for doing what you decided to do for our country and are still deciding to do in many cases. Six fifty three. It's seven hundred WLW we the constantly Soldier and the late Toby Keith on this Veterans Day weekend. I'm just trying to be bothered.
Speaker 41: He's a daughter and li son be lover to their mother. They have a thing who every won. I've been that on bride early. I'm all business in my suit here. I'm dressed up bull successful from my head down to my booth.
Speaker 1: I don't do it for all the money.
Speaker 34: There's bill that I can't pay.
Speaker 1: I don't do it for all the glory.
Speaker 41: I just do it anyway, providing for our futures, my responsibility.
Speaker 38: Yeah, I'm real good on the pressure, being all that I can be. I can't call in sick on Mondays when the weekend's been too strong. I just worked straight through the holidays, sometimes all night long.
Speaker 1: You can bet that us stand ready when no.
Speaker 41: Woof growds out the door.
Speaker 1: Heym, solid hem, steady hem.
Speaker 41: I'm true down to the cord, and I will always do my duty, no matter what the price.
Speaker 27: I'm counted up the cause. PN know the sac profice, hoy. I don't want the time for you. Let the times asking me how pare that.
Speaker 42: Cross with daughter spreedom, don't come breath.
Speaker 43: I'm an Americ consoler and American beside.
Speaker 27: My brothers and my sisters.
Speaker 42: I'm all panti ustad where an energees in jeopardy.
Speaker 3: Helllloways, do what's right.
Speaker 44: Come down here on the front lines, sleep in peace to night, er consoler, come acant.
Speaker 43: So.
Speaker 1: God bless all of you.
Speaker 43: Thank you, American consulder and American.
Speaker 18: Sam my brother and my sisters.
Speaker 42: I'm a politic ustanemies in jeopardies.
Speaker 41: Hello, always do what's right.
Speaker 44: I'm out here on the front line.
Speaker 23: Steamen petere to my.
Speaker 43: Aerican souldern American.
Speaker 41: An Americans.
Speaker 1: Thank you again an Americans. And when you're done serving, I just want to say welcome home American soldier.
Speaker 21: Oh.
Speaker 45: No, stomach issues again?
Speaker 1: Stomach issues?
Speaker 28: Who are you?
Speaker 1: You're pancreas.
Speaker 46: I could be the real reason for your diarrhea, gas, bloating, stomach pain or lose.
Speaker 1: Oil these stools.
Speaker 9: I thought it was my stomach.
Speaker 1: People often do.
Speaker 46: But any of these symptoms could mean having a condition called exocrine pancreatic insufficiency or EPI. With EPI, the pancreas doesn't release enough enzymes to break down food, but EPI is manageable. Use the symptom checker on identify EPI dot com and speak with your doctor. That's identify EPI dot Com sponsored by ABVI.
Speaker 6: The chilly side again this morning, as tempters are in the low forties, but we warm up nicely again this afternoon, tempters climb to the low sixties. Expect mostly cloudy skies, but you will be dry. That won't be the case tomorrow. Expect rain, especially for the first half of your Sunday. From you severe weather station, I'm nine First Warning Meteorologist Cameron Harden on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 37: Forty four degrees with clear skies right now at seven oh five. Next update at seven thirty. I'm Sandy Collins News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 8: News twenty four hours a day. He was a radio seven hundred W l W.
Speaker 30: The freshest, best tasting coffee ever has arrived at United Dairy Farmers UDF, made for you.
Speaker 1: Into another hour of the Saturday Morning edition for this Saturday, November the ninth, twenty twenty four. I'm GJ. Dobbs. Good to be Lizzy hopeful about the future. Seven oh six, six minutes after the hour, Let's do some environmental news with our retired environmental engineer and friend Steve Schulte on this Saturday morning.
Speaker 15: I see true so green redroses, tue, I see them blue five and I'm into myself.
Speaker 1: What a wonder Oh what a wonderful world. Indeed, good morning, how are you?
Speaker 25: Good morning, Gary.
Speaker 33: Get better than I deserve as usual.
Speaker 1: So all the treat all the treatments are done now for the time being.
Speaker 24: Uh, they're done, done, done.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 33: I'm looking at it.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's a perfect way to look at it. Absolutely well. Congratulations and praise God.
Speaker 33: Yes it is and I pray him every day.
Speaker 21: Uh.
Speaker 33: The first thing I want to lead off today is a reminder that this Tuesday, November twelfth, starting at seven o'clock at empower Youamerica dot org. Empower You America dot org, frequent guest on your show, policy advisor with the Heartland Institute and the author of the most recent book Green break Down the Coming Renewable Energy Failure. In the book I like the mad, mad mad world of climatism, Steve Gorum will be making a presentation through empower you can win solar batteries replaced hyder garbon fuels that power our modern industrial society. So go to that website and you can reserve a seat. That'll be a zoom presentation and interesting enough, Gary Jeff, I was watching another podcast the other day, the Climate Realism showed number one thirty one. Steve was one of the panel. They usually have about six or eight people. Steve was one of the panel. Came up with interesting statistic. In twenty twenty three, we spent the world spent one point eight trillion dollars on renewables. And you know I've been saying that we've been spending about two to three billion dollars a day on sustainability and renewables. Well I was wrong going into Steve gorm one point eight trillion is four point nine billion per day?
Speaker 23: Unamiable?
Speaker 33: It is does that include research and all the other funny business goes on? So people out there.
Speaker 18: Want to know what's contaminating science.
Speaker 33: As Darryl Parks would say, follow the money.
Speaker 1: Well no, but that's it. And this is this is the thing about it. It's a total failure. They spend all this It's like the the Kamala Harris campaign spending a billion dollars and being twenty million in the hole and they lost. The green energy people are losing and they're spending one point eight how much.
Speaker 33: Trillion a million a year a year, four point nine a day, call it five billion a day, five.
Speaker 1: Billion dollars a day. And they're losing.
Speaker 33: Why because they can get the state to put a gun to our head and say we want your money.
Speaker 12: Oh.
Speaker 1: The people who are getting that money are winning, oh yeah, but the rest of us are losing money to them. It's all all it is is a redis distribution of wealth into their pockets. The people like John Kerry and go down the list of the climate alarmist, the climate cultists.
Speaker 33: And and quite honestly, I also to a lot of my fellow engineers. You know, uh, you know, I get rags you know, email or not email, but other rags you know, from various organizations who are will not name, And every day I get and it's all filled with the the you know, the DOE grants five billion for this and you know one at government agency. If there's another, uh, you know, millions and billions of dollars.
Speaker 1: How much money? How much money?
Speaker 21: Have money?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 33: It's my fellow engineers. Yeah, Steve, this part of the problem of being addicted to obese.
Speaker 1: Government and OPM other people's money. Yep, listen, we're short on time, but I would just end with this in that uh, I wanted to remind people, Steve Gorham this coming Tuesday night, empower you dot org.
Speaker 33: Or empower you America dot org. Empower you may get you there too, but empower you America dot org. What time and you'll just I think you click on classes or something like that, and that'll get you to the registration page for the Zoom present. So there's nothing, there's no personal it's it's on. You've got to watch through your phone or your internet or internet.
Speaker 1: You see, I got you, Thank you, Steve. Have a fantastic weekend of breaking back. Get ready for a good one.
Speaker 5: U sees metal in bear catstuffend home turn when they face the Mountaineers of West Virginia.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 5: What it's a conference clash between two determined teams. Which one will come out on top? Next five y'all when you get the call live from the nail for It starts today at eleven on seven hundred WLW and seven hundred wlw's live stream on the free iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: App a Mexas Sun and Clouds. I hire sixty one this afternoon. The rain moves in overnight and we'll be with us Sadley all day tomorrow. But you know, hang inside, come party with us in Ripley. It is forty five right now at seven hundred WLW. Wesley Financial Group is not a law firm. I'm Chuck McDowell The Top. He got to be the funniest title for a podcast with those two tools doing it anyway, Hi digress, Time to talk to Rocco Costellano, who's a real dude. He's a real physical fitness freak and a stud and the purveyor of rococostellano dot com, where he's writing this week about why Americans have lost faith in medicine. Good more morning, Rocco. You had to go in for a routine, normally routine procedure and it didn't work well, did it?
Speaker 37: Well?
Speaker 21: No?
Speaker 20: No?
Speaker 19: And you know, like the article really is more about, uh, you know, Americans are losing faith and how I've I've absolutely lost faith. And you know, ever since COVID people have been, you know, like losing faith and I.
Speaker 35: Have, you know, I have.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't. I don't know where you're at right now, Rocco, but your phone is doing doing a number on us. Can't understand a word you're saying. Can you move to another place? Yeah, you're still pretty shady. Maybe you're being hacked by by Chinese hackers. You got a Verizon account.
Speaker 19: I could be being hacked by uh by the medical yeah.
Speaker 1: By big by big pharma medicine. Yeah, the medical pharma pharmaceutical industrial complex.
Speaker 21: No.
Speaker 1: But yes, Americans have lost faith in medicine greatly. And it's sad because that'll even lead to an unhealthier America, don't you agree if people don't have faith in medical professionals so called.
Speaker 17: But but yeah, because they're night doing they're not getting you know, if you lose faith in medicine, you're not going to get the preventative procedures like a colonoscopy.
Speaker 19: And if you're gonna get you know, doctors that are dismissive when they do something wrong or they do something.
Speaker 21: That they're not uh, you know, supposed to do, like they didn't.
Speaker 19: Give me IV fluids and it caused a lot of complications. You know, then you make peop will you know, suffer you know, you know, you know reasonably, then they're not going to go in and they're not gonna feel confident about going through disgusting of procedures. Well, and then you can have more cancer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the thing, the nutshell thing. And this is what I learned five years ago when I had that stretch in the hospital and found out all kinds of things were wrong with me. You have to be your own advocate, and you have to insist on information. When they stonewall you and don't give you the information or give you wrong information, you have to stand up for yourself because nobody else is going to do that in that environment. And as long as you do that, if you stand up and you fight for the care that you want, then you're more likely to get it. But sometimes it just becomes an assembly line. And this is why people have lost faith in UH, especially in this world where there are fewer and fewer if any, private doctors and there's very little competition, you.
Speaker 47: Know what I mean?
Speaker 21: Well, and that's the truth.
Speaker 39: You know, all the doctors are now employees of some big medical groups hospital system and then it gets to the point where you can't you can't really trust anybody because they're all in bed with with insurance companies.
Speaker 1: Or or with the right exactly. So anyway, if you want to know more about Rocco's colonoscopy, go to rococostelano dot com. All the gory details are contained therein and what happened and in the aftermath. Roco have a healthy weekend, and UH, I hope that you're able to sit now. Are you able to sit comfortably?
Speaker 21: Now? I guess it comfortably now?
Speaker 1: Then you right, very good? Seven nineteen. Time for the Tom Davis Diaries. I like to refer to this as the diary reporter Tom Davis with wild, wacky stories from around the country and around the world, and here he is. Good morning Gary Jeff.
Speaker 48: This week, maybe some people really shouldn't be parents, but first. Commuters in Cambridge, Massachusetts, recently faced an unpleasant situation when two porta potties fell off a truck on one of.
Speaker 1: The city's busiest streets.
Speaker 48: The truck failed to clear a low overpass and ended up dropping its load right there in the middle of the street. Now, initially the driver panicked and fled the scene, but eventually he came to his senses and returned to clean things up, probably remembering the phone number as.
Speaker 1: On the side of the potties.
Speaker 48: A man from India has gone viral after he found a frog swimming in his bottled beer. So he buys this unopened cold beer from a cafe and when he's about to open it, he sees a frog swimming around. He whips out the phone he starts filming. He's showing the bottle to staffers and customers. Eventually they set the frog free. Speaking of free, forty monkeys recently escaped from an animal habitat in South Carolina. Police are still working around them up right now. One witness named Mark Davis spotted a monkey while riding a bike. Now to be clear, Mark was on the bike, not the monkey. The police are setting traps and using thermal imaging cameras. They're advising residents to keep their windows and doors locked. And finally, a mom that's in air quotes from New York City is making headlines for the realistic way she treats her dolls. Twenty eight year old Kelly White takes her eight doll children everywhere she goes.
Speaker 1: And these are not cabbage patch kids. These things are hyper realistic.
Speaker 48: They're thirty nine inches tall, they cost about two thousand dollars apiece, they have their own bedrooms, and get this, Kelly even breastfeeds them. She says that she wants to adopt real children someday, but being unemployed is put her dream on hold. What it's probably for the best. Next week, Welcome to Portland, EA. The Portland International Airport is using alpacas to calm angry passengers have a great weekend.
Speaker 13: Meanwhile, in the entrged forest, Eddie and Rocky are wearing suits of armor.
Speaker 1: Well, the King's giving away his daughter's hand in marriage to anyone who can defeat the Black Knight. I took it on the toughest in the NFL. We'll whoop this guy.
Speaker 13: Are you sure he's already slaying forty of the King's Top nights forty in violent, gruesome, bloody ways. Yes, but we could become royalty here take a look at the princess.
Speaker 1: Oh no thanks, I'm done.
Speaker 13: Eddie and Rocky give your day a fairy tale.
Speaker 1: Ending Monday afternoon at three seven hundred WLD.
Speaker 36: Men, if you're suffering from a rectile dysfunction or PE, Proactive Men's Medical Center will get your sex life back in just one visit. They're painless. Breakthrough medical treatments eliminate ED and PE. Here's a specialist in men's health.
Speaker 1: I'm doctor. Some of ittz have viagra, arcialis let you down.
Speaker 49: Proactive Men's Medical Center offers the most effective treatments that eliminate ED and PE, with men lasting longer than ever. Ninety eight percent of patients see instant results.
Speaker 1: On their first visit.
Speaker 36: Proactive Men's Medical Centers breakthrough treatments will restore your sex life regardless of age or medical history. Your consultation and first treatment are free, Plus you'll see instant results in the office plus qualified patients while have their testosterone checked free Call five one three eight six six forty eight eighty six five one three eight sixty six forty eight eighty six. To regain your sex life in just one visit call now five one three eight six six forty eight eighty six.
Speaker 1: You met with the stable boy despite your father's orders. He hoisted you onto the saddle and you wrapped your arms around him.
Speaker 6: Sixties expect mostly cloudy skies, but you will be dry. That won't be the case tomorrow. Expect rain, especially for the first half of your Sunday. From your severe weather station, I'm nine first morning Meteorologist Cameron Harten on news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 37: Saturday Morning Sunshine to greet you out the door right now forty five degrees at eight oh five.
Speaker 9: I'm Sandy Collins.
Speaker 37: Next update at eight thirty on news Radio seven hundred WLWO.
Speaker 8: News twenty four hours a day. He was a Radio seven hundred WLW. Jeff Weilerhonda dot Com into.
Speaker 1: Another hour of the Saturday morning edition for this Saturday, November ninth, twenty twenty four. I'm Gary Jeff Walker. It's good to be with you again on a weekend starting it together.
Speaker 23: Uh.
Speaker 1: So you know the news Donald Trump's going to be our next president, number forty seven, as I predicted a month and a half ago. I'll address that with Mike Allen here in a little while, because he's one of the first people I told. And it is in Republican hands firmly the House. We don't know yet because there's still counting votes in Arizona.
Speaker 23: How do you.
Speaker 1: How does Florida finish with more people at ten o'clock in election night and Arizona's still counting votes on a Saturday after I don't.
Speaker 35: Know, as a night of scientist surprising all binding me.
Speaker 1: With Good Morning Science.
Speaker 25: Mike, how are you because Arizona did not count their there are bright ends until the after the election day?
Speaker 1: Well, I know, no, Maricopa County, especially the Phoenix area, is one of the worst, and they told us a month before the election that they'd have results ten to twelve days after the I mean they knew how lame they were, and they still are lame. Yeah, I mean there are states like Ohio and Kentucky and Indiana. Even if it's not if it's not necessarily close, there's no excuse or reason not to have your votes counted at least within twenty four hours of election day.
Speaker 25: Yeah, it's pret apathetic.
Speaker 1: It really is sad.
Speaker 25: Let's talk about statistics. Okay, how we're related to what happened Tuesday, actually Monday night. But you know, Gary Jeff, if you had a head a quarter and you flipped it, say, four times, and it came up four heads in a row, right, would you say that there's no way that it's ever going to have tales?
Speaker 23: Again?
Speaker 25: Do you think it's like, oh, it's not one hundred percent heads? Or but you think if you flipped at fifty thousand times that you'll probably get an even distribution to have in half and half heads half dail.
Speaker 1: It's fifty to fifty. Why not? Yeah?
Speaker 25: So I don't want to be Ann Seltzer. And when they you know, you know who an Seltzer is.
Speaker 1: She's a polster who said that all of a sudden, Harris was I had in Iowa of all places?
Speaker 25: Yeah, three points three points Monday night. I looked into what she did a discussion on CNN. Do you know how many people she pulled? They pulled eight hundred and eight people out of one point six million voters. Now, what did they piled? She picked eight hundred and eight people, and then they filtered, they filtered that down to likely vote, to like, to highly likely to vote, and those who have already voted, okay, and they I don't know what that count is out of the eight hundred and eight. And then she waited those people and extrapulated out that Harris has a three point lead out of eight hundred less than eight hundred people, right, And it's like, why do you why why do you promote that? And everybody was touting her like she's the she's the she's the guru of polstering her.
Speaker 1: You know, that's the the gurus obviously of pollsters again who are three for three in the last three presidential elections, are trafalgar. Yeah, and what's the other one's there's.
Speaker 25: My analogy is you have to flip the coin more than four times to figure out absolutely, you know, you got to keep flipping. The last thing is that the numbers from twenty sixteen to twenty twenty twenty four election Trump had in twenty twenty had seventy four point two million, and he had the same number this year okay, right, but it all dropped twelve million voters, and not only does that disconcerting about and Ray made a comment, where did the twelve million go? Remember that Trump also picked up Latino and black mail votes which probably went Democratic.
Speaker 1: And what they call low propensity voters, right, Independence and others. You're right, how did did Joe Biden get eighty four million votes in twenty twenty? He didn't because they vented at least ten million votes around the country.
Speaker 25: All I'm asking this is somebody tell me where they went. That's all I want to know. I'm not saying anything.
Speaker 1: I just want to work and turnout. Turnout was was better this year.
Speaker 25: Right, right? Exactly? You had more people riding in ahead of time, and.
Speaker 1: How does that work? I'm not sure. I don't know. I don't know. There's a good question, Michael. Thank you so much. I have a great rest of the weekend. By the way, the Farewell tour continues. Details ahead.
Speaker 34: No Bengals on Sunday, no problem. You're serving up a double help and a big skin. Books thirty and it's forty nine ers Battle Big or maythe was at the Buccaneer Cisco. It's all a big deals where the Eagles and Cowboys continue their better rivalry for a touchdown at the back of the ends. No, that's a grid iron beakstig getting tomorrow at thirty seven hundred will excuse me.
Speaker 16: I know you have a nine o'clock, so I'll keep this short. I'm the business suit in the back of your closet. You wore me nearly every day before your office went quote casual. I used to be the CEO of your closet. Now I'm just that one intern no one ever talks to. I always thought you'd circle back with me, get granular, keep me in the pipeline, But nada, nothing. Don't you remember the McKittrick presentation. You spilled coffee on me and I still looked amazing during the breakout talk back Q and A. So I think it's time for me to move on. I've got a great resume and I absolutely crush it in interviews. Okay, let's make this a clean break shift the paradigm. The only thing I ask is that you think outside the box here and do this. Take me to Goodwill where I can really make a difference.
Speaker 45: Your donations to Goodwill create new jobs, training programs, and education assistance for people in your community. To find your nearest donation center, go to Goodwill dot org Donate stuff, Create jobs. A message from Goodwill and the ad count.
Speaker 1: Your forecast as follows, a cool, sunny start and really nice day to day, a high sixty one. The clouds gathered this evening and bring with them a front that will give us rain after midnight. Tomorrow morning's low forty eight rain likely especially early tomorrow morning. Tomorrow afternoon's high in the middle sixties and still mild on Monday with the highest sixty one morning rain and mostly sunny by the afternoon it's forty six now at seven hundred. Wlw Financial Group is not an offer.
Speaker 31: If you own a time share, don't miss this public service announcement from Chuck McDowell, founder of Wesley Financial Group.
Speaker 1: If you receive an unsolicited how did it's so good?
Speaker 9: Full less go, Let's go.
Speaker 3: Cont cab kind.
Speaker 47: Yeah, let's go to love Mace and our friend Rick Green Spirit works Cincinnati to you on a Saturday morning with positivity and.
Speaker 1: It gets no more positive than the Word of God, the Truth, and here he is with it. Good morning brother Rick.
Speaker 23: Good morning Gary, Jeff I'm sorry because I'm running out out of the breath.
Speaker 35: I tried to run.
Speaker 25: Into Kroger be parcology.
Speaker 23: Oh my god, but I made it.
Speaker 1: Are you in Kroger right now?
Speaker 23: No? Actually, I just ran in the house getting the food out the.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. Okay, well, yeah, you got food to put away. I won't keep you. I know how that is.
Speaker 34: Uh?
Speaker 25: Oh, I got it, O Gary, Jeff.
Speaker 23: But I'm walcome. I'm having a beautiful Saturday morning. God love me, I love him and that makes everything great. And today we're coming from the book up phone thirty three, verse one, it says how good and pleasant. I'm sorry I lost my train about it's how good and pleasant is it when God people live together in unity?
Speaker 1: Wow? Talk about being timed right for the time of our lives that we're living right now. Because everybody's calling for unity. Very few people seemed like they're serious of pursuing it. But the call has been is it been out for unity once again in the wake of this election. That's that's really poignant, man. That is that is the word of God right on time, as always.
Speaker 23: Rick always, Gary, and I pray to God those of us that are fighting for unity, don't give up the fight.
Speaker 25: It's gonna take us to do it.
Speaker 1: Grey, Well, sure, sure, absolutely well, it's gonna take God to do it with with with us doing it God through us. You're right. Absolutely, have a fantastic weekend.
Speaker 25: Brother, you all have a blastday.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you. Uh, let's see, let's take a quick break and come back. Saturday morning edition on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: This morning at nine, Mike Allen goes where other hosts dare not tread and do not talking about the men's room.
Speaker 9: On seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: At bags are us.
Speaker 9: We're terrible roofers. We stin get installing sighting and don't ever call us.
Speaker 6: In the low forties, but we warm up nicely again. This afternoon, temperterres climb to the low sixties. Expect mostly cloudy skies, but you will be dry. That won't be the case tomorrow. Expect rain, especially for the first half of your Sunday. From your severe Weather station, I'm nine first Morning Meteorologist Cameron Harten on news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: Wriday Night Years on Saturday morning.
Speaker 1: Lots of high school football last night, Division one Region four, top seeded Moler defeats number eight Look Coda East fifty five to twenty eight at Mount Saint Joe junior quarterback Matt Ponatowski sixteen to twenty one three thirteen, almost Burrow. Like, let's see what else we got here. Mohler rank number one and max Props Ohio rankings regardless of divisions. Plays number four seed Princeton in a regional semi November fifteenth, the rematch of the season opener where Molar won that Princeton defeated visiting Hamilton thirty seven to seven last night, a rematch a rematch from week six.
Speaker 21: Rather.
Speaker 1: The other Division one Region four semi final will feature number two seed Lakota West against number six Saint Xavier. All kinds of college football today, obviously, and we'll start with the UC Bearcats at home against West Virginia at Knippert That kickoff at noon. Our coverage begins here at eleven o'clock at the home of the Bearcats, seven hundred WLW. Also a couple of big Top twenty five matchups, Georgia going to Old Miss in Oxford and LSU play somebody I lost the count here FC Cincinnati in the playoffs. It's a one and done tonight against New York FC, and the winner goes on to face the New York Red Bulls in round two, must win and the game beginning at four o'clock at TQL. All of that action, I believe on ESPN fifteen thirty is a correct Liam tell me is Fox Fox Sports thirteen sixty. That's right to UK Wildcats basketball team playing buck Nell today on ESPN fifteen thirty, And that's the rundown pretty much. Seven out of WLW. Barry in Miamisburg, Hello, Barry, what's going on?
Speaker 21: Hey? I'm just worn to say, thank you God. This is Lord blog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it doesn't happen without God's approval, nothing does. Which meant that the Biden election happened with God's approval too, And maybe it was just to show us the other side of the coin. You never know some kind I don't know. Uh yeah, but it's uh like I said, and Rick and I were just talking, this is a time for everybody, regardless of how you voted or how you feel, to come together. This is our chance. Let's make it stick. Amen. Indeed, Amen, all right, thanks very appreciate the telephone call. It's a twenty two seven out ter WLW.
Speaker 26: Sarah Spain for Iheartwomen's Sports presented by Else Beauty. Orlando Pride beat the Chicago Red Stars four to one Friday night in the first of four quarterfinal matches this weekend in the first round of the NWSL playoffs. Top seated Pride extended their unbeaten home streak to eighteen games with the victory. Barbara Bander, runner up for the regular season Golden boodh Award, added two more goals to our season tally and Friday's win. For more women's sports stories, subscribe a Good Game with Sarah Spain on iHeart podcast.
Speaker 9: Skin sens Happened from sleeping in your makeup After a long.
Speaker 50: One hundred dollars instant discount with eleven dollars curb side shipping, free premium delivery for veterans and their families, get a five peace dining set for four forty four a traditional sofa five thirty three.
Speaker 9: We'ree reclining sofa for nine.
Speaker 50: Seventy eight three eleven eleven only at Furniture Fair.
Speaker 1: You scaled the sheer cliff face.
Speaker 6: The jacket is needed again this morning as temperatures are in the low forties, but we warm up nicely into the low sixties with mostly cloudy skies. Rain moves in for your Sunday, expect to wash out throughout the first half of the day, lingering rain through the afternoon.
Speaker 1: For rec your weather station.
Speaker 6: I'm nine First Warning Meuterologist Cameron Harten on news radio seven hundred WLW sonny.
Speaker 37: And for twenty seven degrees right now at eight thirty six, Next update at nine on news radio seven hundred WLWA News.
Speaker 8: Twenty four hours a day. He was a radio seven hundred WLW Going.
Speaker 1: Morning, Kids, Time for gifts from Walley. The birthday party. Lady is giving a big birthday party for her seven year old granddaughter and she's gone all out. Caterer banned a hired clown. Just before the party's getting started, these two guys show up looking rough, looking homeless, and they're looking for a handout. She feels sorry for him. Has all this food. She said, you can get a meal if you'll come chop some firewood in the backyard. Gratefully, they head to the rear of the house and they're starting to chop the wood. The guests arrive. All is going well, the kids are having a great time, but the clown hadn't shown up, And finally the woman gets a call from the clown, who's reportedly stuck in traffic and probably's not going to make the party at all. She's very disappointed, and she unsuccessfully tries to entertain the kids herself. Then she happens to look out the back window and sees one of these guys that she asks to go chop wood for food doing cartwheels across the line. She watches as he swings from tree branches, does midair flips leaves high into the ear, screaming like a vanshee. She calls the other guy over and says, what your friend is doing is just incredible. I've never seen anything like it. Do you think he would consider repeating this performance for the kids at the party? I'd pay him fifty dollars, he says, I don't know. Let me asks, Hey, Willie, will you chop off another toe for fifty bucks?
Speaker 30: Seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati, available everywhere with the iHeartRadio app Tell number one for podcasting seven hundred WLW and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 36: Man, if you're suffering from a rectile this function or pe proactive Men's Medical Center will get your sex life back in just one visit. They're painless. Breakthrough medical treatments eliminate ED and pe. Here's a specialist in men's health.
Speaker 1: I'm doctor. Some of ittz have viagra. Arcialis let you down.
Speaker 49: Proactive Men's Medical Center offers the most effective treatments that eliminate ED and PE with men lasting longer than ever. Ninety eight percent of patients see instant results on their first visit.
Speaker 36: Proactive Men's Medical Centers breakthrough treatments will restore your sex life regardless of age or medical history. Your consultation and first treatment are free. Plus you'll see instant results in the office. Plus qualified patients while have their testosterone checked free. Call five one three eight sixty six forty eight eighty six five one three eight sixty six forty eight eighty six. To regain your sex life in just one visit, call now five to one three eight six six forty eight eighty six.
Speaker 1: Hear that it's the sound of a gourmet meal.
Speaker 51: You didn't have to lift a finger to prepare because with Factor you get chef prepared, ready to eat meals delivered. Picture this a juicy filet mignon. You'd find it your favorite steakhouse with roasted broccolini, rich for cheese, tordellini, and rosemary sage butternut squash. Taste you than your typical Tuesday dinner. Right, Get Factor and go from fridge to fork in just two minutes. Factor all your meals made easy. Life insurance. Why are you putting it off? Can't afford it too much? Hassle, think you don't need it.
Speaker 31: There's lots of excuses for putting off life insurance, But if you weren't there, who would pay the mortgage and other bills? With Ethos you could be covered in ten minutes and boom Family Protected Ethos Fast and easy online term life insurance up to two million dollars in coverage with no medical exam, some policies as low as a dollar a day. Answer a few health questions and get your free quote at get ethos dot com. That's get ethos dot com.
Speaker 1: In today's Marketers Report, Eric Oh, by the way, from my friend Steve Schulte, a proud Lesal grad. His Lancer is the number two seed in their division. Advanced to play number six Harrison with a victory last night over Kings. Congratulations LaSalle Lancers and all the other winners, and congratulations to all the teams lacing them up for another fine year of high school football in the Tri State, which continues into next weekend. All kinds of football today, no doubt about it. To talk about that and more, The one the only Moe Egger joins is, Hey, mo, what's going on? I'm not sure that I want to rehash what happened Thursday night in Baltimore again, But let's rehash what happened in Baltimore on Thursday night with the Bengals losing for the second time this season to the Baltimore Ravens, who look for all the world like, I mean, at least one of the teams to beat in the AFC this year, and the Bengals once again in spite of incredible efforts by Joe Burrow and the offense. And he has some good plays on the defensive side. If you can say it, anytime you give up thirty five points, you made good plays on the defense. I just don't know that calls like what happened at the end of the game, And of course there are a myriad of things that happened earlier in the game that could have foretold and predicted the game going one way or the other. That being said, when you know a guy who's hired as an analyst for officiating, who's very well respected, that, oh yeah, that's a definite obvious foul. That's a definite obvious foul. I mean, what did you come away with from that game?
Speaker 21: Moo? Just you personally well a lot, and you know, you talk about the sequence at the end of the game, remove the emotion from it. Right, If you're just a fan of football and you spend you know, three hours watching an extraordinarily entertaining game, it's so deeply unsatisfying when there's a call at the end of it that could have changed the outcome. And like I professionally and personally am almost loath to go down the road of blaming officiating or talking too much about officiating because I know how hard it is and I'm kind of anti replay, but you know it is al Michael said it after the game on Thursday. There are too many games that seemingly end like this, where we don't talk so much about how good the game was and the game was terrific it was, and instead we talked about, not borderline calls, I mean egregious, egregious calls that you know could have dramatically changed the outcome of the game, just as a fan, as somebody who you know, if you invested three hours of yourself and that's how the game ends, that is just so deeply unsatisfying, and it's it's so not good for the league. And so, you know, there was my first thought. But you're right. I mean, look, there were a lot of points during that game. You know, starting with Chase Brown's fumble. You're up twenty one to seven on the road, with the football in the third quarter, midway through the third quarter, you know you're not guaranteed to win. But excuse me, when Chase fumbled there, I think we all sort of knew, Okay, this is going to be difficult.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I know, when Chase Brown fumbled that ball and that Bengals are up twenty one to seven, I said to myself, that said Baltimore's gonna win. I knew then. I don't know how I knew, but I knew that that was the momentum shift that the Ravens were looking for.
Speaker 21: Yeah, but at the same time, when Joe Burrows lining up for a two point conversion. I said to myself, the Bengals are going to win here. So you know, I don't I don't necessarily quite go that far, but what I mean know where you know, Lamar Jackson walks through a bunch of Bengals whose effort trying to tackle left a lot to be desired. They drop an interception. You know, there were just different moments during that game. You know, again we talked about the Bengals on third and two and fourth and two. Instead of you know, in one situation, lining up for a field goal and then the mcpheerson from fifty one yards you go for it, which you know that decision doesn't bother me that much, but you get cute, you get greeting. Instead you're throwing passes downfield to an unreliable receiver. There were just you know, I always talk about margin for air. The Bengals have such a small margin for air, and they shrunk it the other night. And yet because of Joe Burrow and because of Jamar Chase, who was terrific, they're lining up for a two point conversion, which I believe was the correct call. Lining up for a two point conversion to take the lead in the final minute, the final minute of the game, against the team that many believe is the best in the AFC. Obviously, Kansas City will have something to say about that. Just a deeply frustrating loss, a deeply damaging loss. And you know they scored seventy two points this season against the Baltimore Ravens and have no wins to show for it. That is beyond frustrating.
Speaker 1: Well, what's frustrating to me if you're not I mean, I'm not a Baltimore Ravens fan, so it would not be frustrating to me to watch Lamar Jackson, as you know, as a Baltimore Ravens fan, as a fan of any other team playing the Ravens. It's so frustrating to time after time, game after game, no matter who they're playing, Lamar Jackson is toast. He's he's done, he's encircled. There's no way he's gonna HOODIENI his way out of this, and he does almost every single time. Amazing. It's uncanny the way he gets out of the jams that he does.
Speaker 21: Yeah, and you add too that his advancement is a thrower, right and That's that, to me, is really the story. He is still elusive and sad and magical and can make you just look ridiculous trying to tackle him in the open field. And he did that on Thursday, and he certainly did that in a game the Bengals played against the Ravens earlier this year. But it's his progression as a passing quarterback, it's his decision making as a passing quarterback, and it's the fact that they have put him in an offense that I think is the best and most loaded that they have had. You know, there are times where you just as they say, tip your tap to the guy. But you look, you knew going into Thursday night and they were going to have to outscore them. They nearly did. They just weren't perfect on offense in the game that demanded they be perfect on offense. And it really does start with the sequence we were talking about before. When you're up twenty one to seven. You know, not that you can fumble when you're losing twenty one to seven, but when you're up twenty one to seven, you're in your own end. You can't open the door, you can't make it easy for them when you give Lamar Jackson a short funt. You're making it easier for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. Okay, breakdown. You c West Virginia today, Mirford Stadium, the Bearcats back at home for a noon kickoff. Tell me about the game.
Speaker 21: I think this is a really big game for the Bearcats because, you know, we went into the season talking about how god, you know what, they've got to get to six wins, right in order for us to feel like this is going in the right direction, They've got to get the six wins, and then you kind of recalibrate expectations. Right, they were five and two going into the Colorado game. Now it's going to feel like six and six isn't good enough. So if you win today, you achieve Bowl eligibility. You can kind of scrape that off the plate. If you lose this one, you know, let's face that the next two are going to be difficult to add. Iowa stay at Kansas State games that are not unwinnable, the games that the Bearcats won't be favored in. I don't think you want to go into your last game of the season at home needing to win that one, just to get the six wins and I think if you get this one today, we can talk about, you know, on the other end, can they get to seven wins or a wins and have everybody feel like, you know what, twenty twenty four season wasn't success. So I think this is a big game. It's a couple of teams coming off bye weeks. West Virginia's had to make a change of quarterback because of the agreed They have changed their defensive coordinators, so the new guy will be calling the defense for the first time this season against West Virginia. I think there are two things I'm looking for today. Number One, the Bearcats offensively. You know, for a while I kind of felt like they were cooking with the way they played against Texas Tech, with the way they played against Arizona State. And I think in recent games, you know, they've had these lulls. They got off to a fast start against Colorado, scored touchdowns on their first two possessions, and then scored nine points the rest of the way. They didn't score in the second half at all in that game against Arizona State. They only scored nineteen points against UCS. So I just think offensively, they got to get back to being what they were late September early October. I'm encouraged by what I've heard, you know, from the program, just in terms of players being healthier coming off the buy. And the other thing is, you know, West Virginia offensively, they want to lead on their running game. They have three of the top thirteen backs in the Big Twelve. Statistically. UC has gotten much much better defensively, but it didn't tackle very well against Colorado. I thought Colorado had a lot to do with that. I think West Virginia is gonna want to shorten the game with their running game if they can. I think Bearcats are going to be facing a pretty uphill battle. The Bearcats can force West Virginia to throw it, I think a little bit more than they want to, especially at home. I think they're going to be okay.
Speaker 1: You see Bearcats basketball men's team with a victory over less Head, i mean Morehead last night, and they're back at it on Tuesday night. Coming up. Any anything for Bearcat basketball fans to look for real quickly at the start of this season, though, well, I.
Speaker 21: Think what you're looking for right now is to find out how severe dans killing the injuries, because you know, we showed up at fifth third last night and found out he wasn't going to play with something with his knee. We don't know specifically what it is, and so he is crucial to this team and he saw it last night. If the Bearcats had a weakness against Morehead, it was that they didn't. They weren't very good on the glass, especially on the offensive end. Daniel Skillings is a great offensive rebounder. But this is the best and most well rounded team that Wes has had. I think it's the best and most well rounded team since the twenty eighteen u SE team that was a two seed in the NCAA tournament. They have shooting, they have options. But I tell you what stands out to me more than anything else. Oftentimes November basketball is really sort of clunky looking and the ball kind of sticks and it doesn't move, and teams aren't very crisp. This team runs really good offense, and they are a really good passing team.
Speaker 1: It would be more fun to watch TQL Stadium. It's do or die time for FC Cincinnati at the end of this match. Your prediction mo will head coach Pat Noonan be at the press conference with his hand covering his face and his house while he tries to answer questions and is not interested in answering the media's questions.
Speaker 21: Or I hope, I hope not. They've got to be better on the defensive side, which they were in Game one, they were not in Game two. This is a golden opportunity for FC Cincinnati because Columbus is out, they move so in the next round. FC Cincinnati would not have to play Columbus in Columbus, they would get a chance to play the New York Red Bulls. It's a huge day from Major League Soccer. Three game threes deciding best of three series games, and Messi is in one of them. Look, I think in a game like this, it's all about having the best player on the field. FC Cincinnati is supposed to a lot of people feel like Luco Acosta got snubbed and not being an MVP finalist if he indeed did, he has been so good in his career against New York City FC. In a game where these two teams have played against each other now five times this season, You're not going to break out any new tactics. It's about having the best guys on the field. HOPEFULLYESI Cincinnati has them today.
Speaker 1: All right, Moagard, thank you very much. Enjoy the football and we'll talk next weekend. Well, Counselor, I called it a month and a half ago. I came out before we went on the air, or I had gone on the air with that. I was talking with Mike. He was preparing for the show that is about to happen now, and I said, Mike, I don't think it's close. We keep on being told it's yeah, but it's just all the polls tell you that it's it's just razor thin, and you know, and then there's the cheat, the possibility of cheating and all of that.
Speaker 52: And I said, I don't think it's close. You know what, this is one of those times where I'm glad I was wrong. I mean, obviously I'm happy about it, but I just didn't see it coming. I don't know how old you were or where you were in nineteen eighty, but this is the first year I was eligible to vote. Okay, you were tuned in then, you know. It reminds me a lot of nineteen eighty when Reagan but and we took over the Senate. I just hope we can hold on in the House because I want that trifecta.
Speaker 1: I want all three and the common denominator is the economy and Iran in the Middle East. The common denominator this time was the economy, immigration and Iran in the Middle East. That situation's gonna right itself real quickly, I think it is, I do real quick. What's on the show?
Speaker 52: Oh well, I got a short show today, Gary Jeff because of the US game nine to eleven. Gonna talk about obviously the blowout Tuesday night and what good news that was. Got Janis Heisel coming on.
Speaker 1: She of course, bunch times.
Speaker 52: Yeah for the Eppoch Times and Alex Treant to feel you, got him coming on too to talk about the big victory.
Speaker 1: Very very nice. After the show show at Huddles and tomorrow the farewell tour at Brookies in Ripley, Ohio. Chris Gowans and I will be doing something performing in front of people. Take that for what it means. From one three in the afternoon. Have a fantastic weekend. We all hear the radio ads about the irs. They tell you to be afraid, to be