Speaker 1: And that's dot Downs, liberal Advisory, truthful content.
Speaker 2: And welcome fellow truthers and conspiracy junkies to another episode White Rabbit. I am your host, Catalyst Jones, And it's been pulling off outside at least during the nighttime. And as it's hot as heck outside right now, we're gonna even We're gonna turn up the heat even more because I got one of my favorite people in the building with me tonight, mister Doc Brown, how are you doing?
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm doing good. Brother. Hey. I don't know why. It might be just days y'all vave, but I feel like we were just here.
Speaker 2: I think was this a dream? It's a dream, bro, It's it's been happening to me a lot lately where it's just it feels like it. Yeah. Well, if you guys are listening or tuning in with us, we did have Doc Brown with us yesterday morning. We did a little dive into if or if not the rapture is a thing that we should even be discussing, and we got into some fun stuff. So if you guys want to go check that video out or listen to that that is available today, we're going to be getting into some funner thing. Well maybe not funner, but a little bit different. And you have recently, I don't know recently it's become something that you've gotten into, but recently I've been hearing you talk about it and it's something that fascinates me. So what are we getting into today? Brother?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Honestly, I tell people, you know, a lot of people talk about Bigfoot being their gateway drug. My gateway drug into all things high strangeness was giants. You know. Once I discovered with the giants and I was I was hooked. But it wasn't long after getting into that. I found people like La Marzouli and Steve Quall and these type guys and started watching their videos and documentaries and they were going down to Peru and looking at these elongated skulls and I was like, man, that is just fascinating and got to look it into it and they've done all this research on it and DNA sampling and basically they come to the conclusion and showed you scientifically that this was a hybrid race and kind of went along with Genesis six where the following angels came down and bred with the daughters of men, and that's a story you have everywhere the Native and Americans talk about the star people that came down and bred with their women and took their women and the rig Vada. I mean, you could just go on and on. It's one of those universal stories. So it was honestly, like people like La Marzouli that kind of got me down that trail. And uh, I'm just one of those obsessive, compulsive top guys. Man. I have to know, you know, once I get hooked, I mean I'm hooked. I'm a dog with a bone. So yeah, I about all kinds of literature and anything I can get my hands on the subject.
Speaker 2: I'm the same way. And one of the things that really turned me off is the History Channel when they started doing their ancient alien shows. I don't know why, but I would already was in the flat Earth realm at that time when that started becoming really popular, and so I never gave it any any time of day at all. Bro and I had Todd Cave on the show in the early days talking about the Onu Naki and how they manipulated DNA to create humans, and it's a fascinating story. But I was also like, within ten minutes of him talking. I stopped him, and I was kind of an asshole about it, but I was like, bro, if you're going to be regurgitating everything that is on the Hit Street channel, there's no point in having this podcast. And then I actually shut up and listened. And a lot of the things that he was saying is like if you don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, it's the same story almost. And you know, like we can say, I like to bring up the term like people will talk about like meditating and or praying or all these different things like the source or whatever woo woo that they're talking about is nobody denies its existence. They all just have a different name and meaning for it. And with these elongated skulls, a lot of people are associating them with aliens. What's your take on that, bro, Like, that's what my original thing is, like, they can't be aliens. This is like neflum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And just like you, I mean, I'm that same way. I think we get hung up on burbage a lot. So we need to just look at characteristics of things and if the characteristics are the same, call it what you will. It's the same thing. But us as humans we're prideful people Christians. We want to say, you know, the way we communicate with God is the only way. And then you got people that meditate or things like that. I mean, that's basically what we're doing. You know, it's just a call it, call it by a different name.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we might say our prayers were answered, and they might say I manifested this.
Speaker 1: Right. But the only difference I guess what that would be is in that scenario, you are like kind of taking God out of the equation. I guess you know, you could look at it that way. It's like one this side saying, hey, God gave me this word, versus the other side is no, I created this, you know, or I got myself this kind of not giving God credit. But far as like the alien stuff. Every time I watched that, I was actually fascinated by that show, but like you, I was frustrat at the same time because I'm like, they are all over the truth but not on it. I mean, they're right there, man, but they're not on it. And everything they're talking about is in the Bible. They're just calling it a different name. And uh, Timothy Alberino, I had him on the show and uh, I honestly, I had him one time that I've been trying like hell to get him back. He's a hard man to get a hold of. But uh. He said something that was pretty profound and stood out to me. He said, the same thing we get hung up on burbage. He said, if you take the textbook definition of an extraterrestrial or an alien, he said, they're not of this world. And following angels UITs a six. They are not of this world, he said. They ancient aliens say that aliens come down and messed with the gene pool and made a hybrid race. He said, Well, the Bible says following angels came down bread with the daughters of men and made a hybrid race. They're saying the same thing. They're just calling it something to front, he said. But at the same time, alien just means not of this world. He said, so God, his angels, Satan, all these characters are not of this world. So textbook definition, you could call them an alien if you wanted to.
Speaker 2: Correct a textbook definition, God would fall under that definition as well. And I love it when they use the term extraterrestrial as a flat earther. That just means extra terrain, meaning extra land, and so we can also argue the fact that, you know, maybe humans and these beings that we know about that we call the Nephilom weren't the only things around here, because there are mentions in the Bible of things that are the beast of the field, and the beast of the field to me is something that's different than just your average beast, as in like a cow, a bull, something like that, because the way that they're talked about and in texts that I haven't read myself, but I've heard people talking about there is specific laws that were broken, like foundational laws that have been broken, which is why ultimately we were given, we were inherited the land before it was you know, before Adam and Eve backstabbed it. But I'm rambling here, But the beasts of the field to me is something different than the Nephlom, and that could be something that lives on the extra terrain if you want to, you know, get as crazy as I do and believe that there could be different civilizations outside of the ones we know about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and me, I like the term like interdimensional. It's like we all occupy the same space, but it's like, and I'm not a scientist, but like frequency vibration, something that your eyes tuned to just can't see it, you know, the angels or demons or ghosts, I mean all around you, watching you in the shower and whatever else. I know that's kind of strange, but.
Speaker 2: I believe it happens. I believe it happens because we know that there's disembodied spirits, right, And there is the story when Jesus was casting out a demon and the demon begged him to go into the body of the pig because he knew that. You know, that's just a but the beast of the field I'm thinking is different things, you know, Like like, like I told you yesterday, I am a new Christian and I am going through it from front to back for the first time. And you know, so I'm still learning things along the way. And I have preconceived ideas from listening to people talk my upbringings that could be one hundred percent wrong. So some of the things that I'm saying tonight, you could be like, this guy's an idiot, but just no, man, I'm just an infant still when it comes to this stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh no, And then you talk about you know that the line faced men of Moab, you know esyl covered in hair from head to toe. You got the Amalekites, who their name means the blood liquors. Sounds a lot like vampires and cannibals. All the stuff's in your Bible, and then throughout mythology centaurs and menotaurs and all these you know, hybrid type creatures. When you get into Jubileese and even enoching them that talks about it says that they even send against the beasts of the field and the birds of the air, well, how can you send against those? And even in the context of that was talking about how they came down and bread with the daughters of men. So there's a lot of people that believe either they bred with these animals or like the Anonachi type angle done some DNA spply and made these like hybrid type creatures. And even in Revelation it talks about the the beasts of the field will go out and just kill all kinds of people, like they get to run rampant on the people. And I wonder if that is what we call today, that the bigfoots and the dog men and things like that. These hybrid creatures that either fallen Angels made or our government with fallen angel information and technology might be tampering with and some underground bunkers around the world. Uh, to me, it makes a whole lot of sense.
Speaker 2: You're cutting out really bad. I hope it's not me And can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And here you get.
Speaker 2: Okay cutting out there? Yeah. Hopefully people in the chat will let us know if if we are coming out Okay, troubles is in the chat? Hey, buddy, can you hear us?
Speaker 1: All right? Hashtag look at us keep home?
Speaker 2: Yeah, ie tug to look it up. Man, go check out Paranoid Radio. If you guys are not already subscribed to that channel, that guy is amazing. And speaking of subscribe to you know, like we talked about it yesterday because you were just on the show, so we kind of just jumped into the meat and potatoes here, but we didn't talk about what it is that you do.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 2: So if this is everybody's first time listening to White Rabbit, who the heck is Doc Brown?
Speaker 1: Oh man? I'm just a nine to five nocle dragger man like everybody else. But I've always had a passion for history and ancient lost civilizations in the Bible growing up, and I love looking at all these fun, fascinating topics and see how they filter through a biblical lens. Because I think everything cryptids, conspiracy, ancient lost civilizations, all this stuff that we just find fascinating is in our Bible, and the Bible has an answer for it. So I try to take all those things and filter them through my biblical lens, and I try to have conversations that even non believers would enjoy. I have had some people say that I run a ministry, and I try to tell Pep, no, no, no, I don't put that on me, Bobby. I don't want that pressure. But I have a show that likes looking at interesting topics, and I happen to be a Christian, and I filter it through a Christian lens. So I'm trying my best to have fastening topics and sprinkle those seeds of God and light as gently and not as in your face beating the Bible over their head. You know what I mean, because I'd always turned me off. So it's like, if I can have these interesting conversations with people that even not believers and gently nudge them to the truth and show them where this is in the Bible and where the dots connect. Hopefully I can do some kingdom work and save some souls on the way. But honestly, it's just a selfish desire I from being I could easily say, oh, I do this for the Kingdom of God because I'm such a good holy man. No God knows how to work people. Man, I'm selfish. I have selfish desires and I want to learn all this nerdy stuff that I can, and He just happens to use it for his good. But my show is permising.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's awesome podcast. Yes, Prometheus Lens, and you're still blessed enough to be on YouTube, which is awesome. And speaking of YouTube, we are not on YouTube, Graypill, just ask where else this is streaming besides x We are also streaming on rumble brother and Patreon. Actually know not Patreon today, So yeah, rumbleing X is where we're streaming this. And if you guys are not already following on those platforms and you're just listening to this, man, are you missing out? Because Doc has such a beautiful face and it's here right now and you could be getting this live instead. Of like three to four days later, you could be watching this with us and be talking crap in the chats, just like Gray pilled my buddy Infamous Parasites. Parasait I always say that wrong, But my brother Jeremy and Paranoid Radio is in the building and they're having fun as well. So, Doc, you were able to get your hands on one of these renditions of a school. It's like a molding of an actual skull, if I heard you correctly on a show. Dude, how awesome is that? And what is it like compared to like one of ours? Is it like noticeably different?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very nose with different. But this is one of the parocous skulls from Peru. And when La Marzouli went down there, he took like the all star you know, Christian French team with him. He had Mondo Gonzalez, doctor jud Burton, doctor Aaron Judkins, Joe Taylor, just all kinds of just superstars in this space and studying these things. And Joe Taylor is the one that actually made the molding of the parrakas skulls, and so with that molding they made castings and things like that, and that's how I was able to get a hold of one, but I actually found it through atsy, so it's pretty wild. I don't know if they sold the blueprints for the mold or if someone else maybe did like a three D scan of this thing, but it's a juvenile skull, but even as a juvenile s goal, it's it's very, very different. And I've actually I call it ed the head, and I've took it around to different conferences and stuff with me and had a bunch of people sign it. But it's so life sized to the actual one. I've had La mar Zuli hold this thing and sign it, and I've also had doctor Aaron Judkins hold it and sign it, and both of them were amazed. They said, man, that that thing is amazing. It is perfectly to scale and it's identical. Yeah, man, here's anybody.
Speaker 2: Has anybody done a rendition of where you like, put the tissue and skin back on it to see what it would look like, although they do that with dinosaurs and that's a fucking joke anyway, So I don't know, interesting.
Speaker 1: Wild looking, ain't it?
Speaker 2: It is crazy? And you know, like we why do you think they chose those colors for the skin do you think that has to do with books that that they read from to try to reference that or is it just somebody's imagination? And I guess those are two good enough, but I want to know, like, how do we know these aren't just hoaxes?
Speaker 1: Yeah? See, well that one that covered there, that was a Brian Forrester's book, and he's down there in Peru, and a lot of those skulls that they found were from Peru, so they you know, give it like a dark complexion and kind of look like the local people of the population to match that. But they're found everywhere. Peru gets all the attention, but man, they are everywhere. They found them in China, Siberia, South America, North America, of the Oceania regions. Uh, there's actually islands in the Oceania region that still practice headbinding to this day. And what's crazy is mainstream archaeology wants to say that all of these are headbinding. Now nobody is, you know, no one's been able to prove or even make the claim that these are fake. They're everybody's unanimous there they are real. But they try to escape out the supernatural and they say, oh no, all of this is from headbinding. And for those it's not familiar, head binding is a real thing and it's where the pain and yeah, but they take a rope or and they tied around their head when they're young kids and the soft caps not closed yet, and they put so much pressure on this skull and form it to the shape that they want. Or they take boards and put them on each side and then wrap them with rope. And my number one thing is the wise. So you see people doing this, you can imagine the pain.
Speaker 2: And pressure in that culture. Bro, could you imagine if you like, well, to hear people talk about or to think about a circumcision that is just horrendous. Yet I don't remember a thing, so m yeah.
Speaker 1: And so for people to go through this much pain and put their chin children do this much pain. Why Yeah, I'm not going to be important and emulating, right the emulating.
Speaker 2: Or is it is it to yet to emulate these people in order to I don't to emulate them to ward off others to to when normal people come up and be like, oh crap, it's nefflum, like let's not fuck with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the locals they all say, like in perue that they were emulating their god kings, and that's what they say, they're God kings, and so all these archaeologists and scientists and stuff, oh it's what it's all headboarding. Well, thank god, La Marzouli and this team went down there with a biblical worldview and actually searched these things out and did just a really good examination of these things because they did DNA sampling. Uh, they measured all these skulls. The eye orbits had optometris there. I mean, they just did a really extensive job and some of them were from headboarding, but many were not.
Speaker 2: So I'm sure you be able to different, right, you should be able to tell the difference.
Speaker 1: I would think, Yeah, there's tailtales, and I'll kind of walk you through some of them with this guy here. Okay, number one is all humans. Even though the all the ones from headboarding that have elongateds goals without exception, they all have what's called a sadrisutral line, and basically it's a line that runs up your head and splits off like into a y in the back. Well, even all of your elongated ones still have that sadresseutral line. Elongating the head does not change that. But if you look at this guy, there is no sad sutra. But if you look on the back, you see that wi split. Yeah, it's kind of vague with this angle, but there's a why split right here.
Speaker 2: Well, I see a saft spot right there, like a little where it should be on the very top if it was waterboarded, right or headboarded waterboarded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they cone it. And so that's one tail tale is some of these they examined didn't have Sadur sutral lines, So elongating the head does not get rid of that that's programmed in genetically. And then those looks to me as well, yeah, it's this all the elongated heads does not increase the brain casing volume. So they'll take like rice or or something like that and pour into these skulls and see how much they can get in there. And they measure the volume. But these ones that were missing their Saddre Sutra, they're twenty to thirty percent larger in brain case volume. So there's another tell tale that the elongated headbinding ones do not have. And then if we look at the front profile here, like I said, this is a juvenile and put next to my head, you know, I mean it's not that much smaller in the features, but the head is elongated, but the eye orbits they're huge. It's almost like these, you know, the alien depictions of these bug eyed creatures. The optometrists that came with La measured these and they were twenty five to thirty percent larger. And so the optometrist said, you know, same thing, all the ones that were deemed from headboarding. It did not change the size of the eye orbits. And so he said, if the eye orbits were twenty to thirty percent larger, then it'd be they to assume that the eyes and pupularies would have been twenty to thirty percent larger too, he said, in the distance between the eyes here or shorter. He said, this creation here, this whatever you want to call it, entity, is built like a predatory night animal, like an owl. He said. So the the optometrists believed, by studying this thing and looking at it, that these people had night vision.
Speaker 2: And by the legends, do we have any depictions of these things in ancient writings, texts, carvings, anything like that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, especially like in Egypt. Akin Naten his wife Nepher Titi, a lot of depictions of these quote unquote god kings with these elongated heads.
Speaker 2: Is that why they are always depicted with these big, long hats? And I think that is that possibly why the Catholics higher ups are always wearing those huge hats like that as well.
Speaker 1: It could very well be. But some of those like the ones I was talking about, the Nephertidi and Oconaten, a lot of people suggest that those headdresses were to cover this, but those two specifically, we find higher glyphs and carvings of them without their headdresses and their heads very elongated like this. And there's even one with Nephertiti holding up a baby which was King Tut, but they was holding it up to the rays of the sun to raw, and even that baby had an elongated skull, just like the parents. I'm sorry, Oh, you're good.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking learning about King Tutt in school, and who knows what you know? What was true that we actually learned when we were learning about egypt history. But he was an adolescent when he began his rule, correct, and so you would have to be could you imagine if you were to give the keys to a kingdom to a twelve year old, like just a normal human twelve year old and it would collapse that very day, you would think, right, And if I'm also not mistaken, he had a lengthy rule.
Speaker 1: It was short. Actually, I think that the narrative was is he developed some kind of sickness or disease or something and he died. He only ruled for like a handful of years. But they say that the what do you call it, the higher ups that were in the court, like the friends of the family that had been helping his father and stuff, kind of stepped in and guided him and helped him rule when he was.
Speaker 2: Now do you do you think that he was of one of these skulls? Do you think that? Also? Like, why in the fuck is he so? I'm sorry for using the F words so much. Why do you think he was so sensationalized? Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, according to depictions and stuff, I mean he did. And as far as like why he was sensationalized, I think is because number one, he was the boy king, so he stands in a class all of his own. There. And then as they were still trying to find all these tombs back in the day, every time that they would find a tomb of a pharaoh, it was raided. You know, all the treasures, all the stuff that they could have learned about the civilization was gone because grave robbers took them. But they started digging in that valley of the Kings, and they started actually finding still. But when they actually King Tut was the first intact king's tomb that they had found, so it blew up. And so that's why he got so immortalized because he was the first king that they found their tomb completely intact. So they found all the jars with the organs, all the gold statues, and the boat, just all these treasures, that famous golden mask. So he was in a league all of his own because two things he was the boy king, never been done before. And then they actually found his tomb completely intact.
Speaker 2: I called bullshit. No, I just I called bullshit on the fact that that's the first one that they found intact. That's probably the first one that they've shown us, And I doubt that they showed us everything from that even as well. Do you think that they were able to practice magic and all these things in that The reason why we don't see a lot of these things is because some of these artifacts could be used in that way today.
Speaker 1: I think the possibility is pretty high. You read all about the encounters and high strangeness, supernatural type stuff of the Old Testament and the pre flood world. I think it's just I don't know, like after the flood, something happened and technology was lost, and I think when you hear a lot of people talking about there was advanced civilizations, us modern people try to look at us, Oh, they had flying cars, and that's how we see high civilization and technology. I think that they did have a high civilization, but it was totally different energy field. It was more of what I guess we would consider spiritual Telekinese or magic things like that back in that time.
Speaker 2: I like to think of it like how the elves live and Lord of the Rings, you know, and then also with like healing pods. Because we see these, we don't have to go very far, you know, if you have gotten into Tartaria and things like that, there's evidence of all these things around us, and we don't have to go that far either. Because if you want to think about the best way to travel, I would say that they had it right with the big blimps the air. Traveling in the air with the back then is the way to go, and I don't know, that's a whole different rabbit hole look into that different time for anybody listening to this. But Sean Hitler has a movie called Old World Order, and I believe it's right here on Rumble. You guys can check that out for free, and it's awesome and you'll get a little taste of what are not a big big taste of what I was talking about if you guys go watch that. So anyways, yeah, well I'm sorry, bro, I go all over the place.
Speaker 1: No, you're good. And I was going to show you this too.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: That's another tell tale. See this is that the fray mac magnum. This is where your spine mounts to your skull, and a normal human is here. It's in the center for balance, but these are all the way at the back of the cranium because it's for balance. If this thing was in the center, he'd be looking up at the sky all the time. So with it here at the back, it compensates and lets it balance looking straight ahead. Because of this elongated head, well, all of the ones that they found from headbinding, that anchor point is still right here, so binding of the head doesn't change the anchor point of the spine to the skull. So once again that tells you that this was programmed in at birth, This was programmed into their DNA. This is a hybrid creature. That this was not human and these were the god kings. I believe that the people were elongated their heads to try to imitate and specifically in South America you get stories of Verraicocha and Vericoca is described as light skin bearded. They had elongated skulls that him and his disciples, I guess, if you want to word it like that, they were called the verko Chon and it said that they arrived in South America on a bed of serpents without paddles, and that they went and they started civilized in South This is a the their god Veracocha.
Speaker 2: No, what book is this in?
Speaker 1: It's in all like they're different legends and stuff like that of South America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, and see and go ahead. I'll let you finish this. But I definitely have some questions about more schools.
Speaker 1: Mhm, which uh in that story, it's like Genesis six. Okay, this this this god king shows up with magical powers and technology with a group of followers. He was Veracoacha. His disciples were the Vera coach On, and he gave them the seven Sacred sciences. He civilized them, taught them how to grow crops, how to build these megalithic architectures, all this, you know, things that we hear about from Genesis six. But there's this path that he took that was northwest, and they call it the path of Veracocha, and in that legend it specifically names the towns that he stopped at on the way. And what's crazy is when you go and look at those towns that they all without fail, have huge megolithic architecture, and they find just a shmortgage board of elongated skulls. So it's like he left breadcrumb trails on the path that he was told to go down in those legends. And what's wild is he left and he told them that he would return one day. So when the Spanish showed up here, they rolled up on these boats, these large boats. They were pale skin, had beards, wearing this shiny metal armor, glistening and probably glowing in the sun. They thought it was the return of Verracocha and his Vericochin. So they just showered them with gold and silver and women and food, and just worshiped them like gods. And so the Spanish just went along with it. And by the time the Spanish figured out that they've been duped, it was too late. They had too many people on the land and they just slaughter them and killed them and took over the land. But while the Spanish were there, they had the concustadors journals and stuff preserved, and a lot of them they'd talk about there was a remnant of people that were pale skinned and had beards and elongated heads amongst the people. And the Peruvian people they're dark skinned. They can't grow facial hair good, so they stood out like a sore thumb. And the Spanish asked the Pruvian people, you know, who were these people? They're obviously different from the rest of you guys, And they told them, these are the remnants of the very coaching. So they were saying that they were descendants of the very coaching, and they had elongated skulls and white skin, matching the legends.
Speaker 2: That's so crazy, bro. So it's just adding up right there. I am so curious. Why is it that Christians will believe dinosaurs so easily and not giants when it really doesn't talk about dinosaurs at all in the Bible. Yet there's time and time again you hear these you see these stories that involve giants, and then the Smithsonian comes and they create dinosaurs, and why do you think that they they don't show us these giants. It's crazy to me because I've seen and maybe these pictures and videos, but I remember going down this rabbit hole like fifteen years ago of seeing all these crazy videos and pictures of archaeologists uncovering just huge skulls like the size of a bed and stuff. What do you think about those? Is there any you think there's any validity to those things being legit? Or these skulls with the elongated schools like the one you have, you think that these are the only ones that we could collegit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard to tell, you know. I know a lot of them that we see are fake. They're ai and photoshopped and things like that. But me personally, when I use the term giant in my mind, I'm thinking anywhere from seven to twelve foot. And there's lots of newspaper articles and books been written. I think what was the name of it, Giants of America or something like that was a book, but it was just a book full. And this thing was like this stick of newspaper articles of farmers and different people just finding all these giants and they all, you know, measure from seven to ten foot typically without fail. And a lot of people want to desensationalize a seven foot or butter is a giant, bro But you're you're desensitized because you see a few on your TV in the NBA. If you look up the statistics on that, it's like less than like two percent of the population that that reaches that height. I mean, you know, just because we see them on TV all the time, we think it's normal. That's not normal. And I'm not saying Shaquille O'Neal and all these guys are nephilin. That's not what I'm getting at. But I'm just saying, are you sure that it could be? But far as like you know, I think people get these really sensational views when they hear giant, they think thirty foot, forty foot, you know, crazy tall, And they might have got like that in the pre flood world. I believe everything in the pre flood world was bigger, batter, stronger, and you can find that in the fossil record.
Speaker 2: Look incredible. Yeah, some people are talking about and showing videos of there. There's a lot of cool things out there that they kind of dismiss and don't show us. That is, if they did show us, I think it would give it would give more validity to the Bible being something that's legit and real. And so I think that's one of the main reasons that they do hide these things away from us, because we're easily we're more easily controlled if we're not following christ I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred and like I was sayinghen you look through the fossil record, you find all I don't will say all, but a large majority of the pre flood fauna you find in modernity. But the big significant difference is the size. So when they go digging through the fossil record this, you know, this flood, they find turtle shells today a modern turtleshell, you know, this big, They find turtle shells this big, they find a pre flood eagle skull. I think, is this being where a modern ones? This being the trees? You know, we got trees you know, this bigger ram but they find in the fossil record, like you know, the the Sequoia redwoods. Everything.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine you're living It would be like that movie Journey to the Center of the Earth where you're like running and there's like birds trying to grab you, snatch you up and stuff. That would be insane to live through those times.
Speaker 1: And though, you know, because the people were bigger. I think the people were bigger and that's why even the lifespans were so much longer. Back then it was a Garden of Eden style atmosphere.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. That would make sense, and that would make even more sense of why they're trying to hide these things from us today and then give us things like dinosaurs to you know, totally distract us and be like, oh, this is what we're pulling up out of the ground. It's not these things that are talked about in your Bible. It's actually it's these things that actually would not be able to stand, walk or hump if if they were legit things. But anyways, you guys, go have fun believing your dinosaurs and your outer space and all that cool stuff. What are you getting into there? Brother?
Speaker 1: I was trying to see it. I got all kinds of cool white pictures and stuff. Here's the actual skull of the replica that I showed you.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, so and.
Speaker 1: I see, oh, here's another thing too. And forgive me because I'm a red nick and I can barely speak English, so when you get these big English words, I struggle. So I'm just going to show you. This is like a diagram, and they got all the different little things pointed out, and some of the things I'm going to talk about here is like you have holes in your face. All of us do, and it's for nerves and arteries. Like right here, you see those holes. There's a set of two on each side of the cheekbone, and there's also which is mandibles missing, but on the mandible there's a set there and a set there, and also on the outside of the cheekbones, which you can kind of see it right there. So every human has these sets of holes. And I'm not even going to attempt to say these names. They're crazy ridiculous anyway, hashtag look it up, but they go, yeah, but there's an extra set of holes that only these elongated skulls that they've proven to be genetic have and it's wild, dude, because it says every person has three pairs of small holes, and where's it at here? It is almost all, if not all, of the elongated schools of the Procus area also have a fourth pair called the parental foreman, which is very uncommon. This perennial foreman are present in the elongated skulls to assist in blood flow due to the non normal shape of the head, and would be an evolutionary development. So that's very interesting, extra set of holes to compensate for this long head.
Speaker 2: So that would that would make total sense. And also my question was going to be is these extra set of holes only specific to that area where that was found? But you answered my question as you continue to So is there is there any other similarities or differences in the elongated skulls found around the world that we should be taking note of to give it more credence.
Speaker 1: Uh. The only ones that I've actually took a deep dive on is the ones in Peru because it's the ones that has the most readily available information and the people's actually went down there and studied these things because the Peruvian government is pretty open. If the people are wanting to come and dig and do archaeologial things and study things of their country. They're they're welcoming with open arms, but a lot of these are the countries that it's found in they closed the gates that they're isolationists. They've even found some of these in China, but we even know that from satellite views. There's pyramids in China. It's just overgrown with grass and stuff. Like the jungles of South America. The wilderness just devours these sites and you don't even know they're there until you start digging and peeling all the vegetation away. But China they don't want outsiders coming in. They are total isolationists, so they hide and suppress this kind of stuff. So I've not actually took a deep dive to see the research on some of these elongated schools throughout the world. They might be and that's something I honestly need to look into. But as far as my knowledge, like off the top of my head, there's nobody that's actually went and studied these things so thoroughly, like these parocous skulls have been studied.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. You're also talking about the pyramids and how they pop up everywhere and they're overgrown. And that made me think of these mounds that I'm hearing a lot about that are also everywhere. And then and then, and I also I heard somebody talking about the baseball mound actually being something that has to do with giants. And that was a long time ago, I think, And now I'm starting to put that together. You have any more to add to that, because I have like Swiss cheese when it comes to all that with the mounds and the giants. But I can see how they all tie in together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and see studying people like La Morzouli, Fritz Zimmerman, especially Fritz fritz Is He's the mound man. He actually traveled and documented every mound in the Ohio River Valley and he teamed up with La and they come up with a pretty good hypothesis. Man, It makes a lot of sense to me, and I've not heard anybody come up with anything that I think sounds better. But what they say is in the Bible, when Israelites came back into the Promised Land terminated the giants. You know a lot of people want to say, oh, if your god's real, he's a terrible god. He's a genocidal god because he told them to kill every man, woman and child and steal this land from these people. Well, what they're missing is is this was originally their land. They were taken and kidnapped and forced into slavery in a different country, and while they were gone, these Nephilum giant tribes took over their land. So it's kind of like you went on vacation and when you come back there's a bunch of freeloaders living in your house. You're going to run them off, right, And that's what they did. But when you look at all the tribes that God had said that, you know, kill every man, woman and child, and every single one of those Though the livestock was just with the Amalekites because they were known sorcerers and shape shifters. Their name actually means the blood liquors. But all those tribes he listed to do that was Nephlum giant tribes. So he's trying to exterminate a hybrid rate. But they believed that when this happened, the smart ones, seeing how quick the walls of Jericho fell down, how they run through the Amalekites in the wilderness, all these different things that the smart ones knew they didn't stand a chance, and they ran, and they called it the Great Diaspora. Some of them fled north and then like the Phoenicians, they were known seafaring people that they fled west into the New World in America. And they were saying that they believed that, you know, in the ancient world, the waters were a lot higher, that they could have took a straight path from Maine area and went straight into the Michigan Great Lakes area. And there around royal Isle Royal is a huge copper mind and they've ud heed itn't done all the math, and it's like hundreds of tons of copper that are missing from these copper mines, and it tests at ninety eight point eight percent pure. Its the pure copper in the world. But they find that everywhere every continent of the world, and they know it come from Michigan because it's the only copper that tests that high impurity. So they're saying that these Phoenicians, these giants come into the New World mind all this copper out there in royal Isle Royale, and then they fed the bronze age. They were taking it back to all these different countries and peddling it and selling it, and they were fueling, literally fueling the Bronze Age. But the ones that stayed behind, they civilized there. And then from those lakes it ties right into the Ohio River and it leads right down the Ohio River Valley straight path and without fail, that's where you find all these mounds, without fail, and they have a a lot of Phoenician stuff attributed to him. At that Isle Royal, they found a huge stone that someone had carved a Phoenician style ship into the boat. And Fritz, I think it was last year he discovered the Newark hinge, that that mound complex has got a hinge, it's got opening and that thing lines up perfect with the sunrise on bell Tane made the first and that's the holy day for the Phoenicians that worshiped a bail. So there's so many things pointing to these giants in North America.
Speaker 2: Man, that's crazy. And that reminds me of people talking about the Mississippi River too, and that I heard this guy saying that ancient Egypt could actually be in the United States. And he tied it in with the Bible too, and he was talking about when the Titans rise up and he pinpointed it in Tennessee and he was like, and it's very interesting that that's what they decided to name their football team, and all these crazy things started. It was right around the time that all these crazy things were happening in Tennessee too, is when I was looking into this and I was like, oh my gosh, this could actually be legit. I mean, we don't know anything about our history. Just because there's think these incredible Sphinx pyramids. I don't know, what do you think, is there any dirt that could hold in a shopping cart with this ancient Egypt actually being in the United States? Me?
Speaker 1: I think Egypt is where it's at because the Bible refers to Egypt many times, and a lot of the other writings of that time mentioned these landmarks and these locations, and they're all so close together, and it mentions the Nile and all these different things that kind of point to being Egypt. But I will say this, I believe that they have found like Egyptian pyramids and stuff here. Actually it's what's the name of that lake, shoot, Norton Lake. I think it's in Tennessee, but it's an artificial lake. If you research that they found what they said they believed to be an Egyptian pyramid complex, but they flooded it. They built a dam and they flooded it and made an artificial lake there and buried it. And you get out into the Grand Canyon, there's all those stories about them finding these burial tombs in the Grand Canyon. You have that huge rock outcropping. It looks just like a really weathered sphinx. I think that they were here. There's a lot of people that want to be, you know, isolationists, and they say, ah, the people were just worried about farming and standing in their little circles. They weren't out exploring and sailing and doing all this stuff. No, I'm a diffusionist. I think that we were sailing long before they say we were, That we were doing international trade and moving about all the seas for thousands of years before they say we were. And that's why we had people complexes everywhere. That's why we find Egyptian artifacts here in the United States and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking, do you think it's possible that have you seen have you seen pictures of how all the continents look like they used to be connected.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when when he separated our languages, could he possibly have separated continents as well, and everything could have just been right there. And that's why we're seeing the same architecture all across the world is because at one point in time it was connected when those things were built.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's a combination of all that stuff, because like when you get into Genesis, Uh, the Tower of Babel was a separate thing. But before the Tower of Bible, when you get in Genesis, it's mentioning the genealogies. You know this one begot that, you know whatever. Well in there, there's a little detail that a lot of people look over, but it mentions this guy named Payleg and it says that h and Payleg uh lived x amount of years and birth this many children, and it said and he was named and those of this little extra detail out that it doesn't for anybody else in those genealogies, and it says, uh, and he was named pay Leg because uh, his time is when the lands were divided, and I think it was, you know, once this super continent. And there's a great book and I actually have it over here I just don't want to dig it out for you. Take my word for it. But it's like doctor or walked Brown in the beginning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you totally made that up. You couldn't think of a last name, so you just used your own.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But in that book, though, he talks about his theory. He lays it out. And for the people that are flat earthers, please don't throw stones at me. I'm just I'm telling you what this guy said, and it makes sense to me. And he's a glober, but he said that he thinks that, and he worked for NASA, So this is a smart dude. And I know that's probably a red flag to flat but he believes. He's a Christian. He believes that it was a Pangaea thing, that all the continents were connected. And then what the Bible talks about this great flood. It says that it rained. But what a lot of people overlook is it also says the waters from the Abyss burst forth, So the fountains of the Great Deep burst forth. So water was coming from both directions in this event. And he shows the ocean ridge, and this oceanic ridge is a fault line that runs like a seam or stitching on a baseball, And with the globe model, it shows this oceanic ridge wrapping all the way around and connecting again just like a basketball threads or baseball thread And he said that these are the fracture points. And so he says, when they were all together, he said, either it was a comet earthquake. Something happened to trigger off these events. And he said, and what happened was, he said, the Bible says that the waters from the Abyss broke forth. He said, I think this oceanic ridge is where the water burst forth. And it pushed the continents apart. And he said, and all this water rushing up, he said, it made all the tectonic plates push. Also across the world. He said, it caused volcanoes to erupt, triggered more tremors and earthquakes. He said. The soot and ash from the volcanoes darkened the sky, lowered the temperatures on Earth, and brought the first ice age. He makes so much sense with this, but he says that once it traveled so far, it met resistance in the plates, and just like a car hitting a wall, the hood rolls up, he said, And that's how you get all the major mountain ranges ranges of the world today. And what's crazy is when you look at these oceanic ridges, without fail, every single major mountain range in the world lines up perfectly parallel with these oceanic ridges. It's like a mirror because this is the buckle point where the mountains jolted up from the resistance that it met in the plates. It's pretty fascinating.
Speaker 2: It is fascinating. And you know, I look up out my window right there is Job's Peak, which is the tallest mountain in Tahoe, and you know that lake. People still don't know how deep it is. And there's myths that there's underground, underground rivers that connect Lake Tahoe to Lake the Pyramid Lakes, and a bunch of other ones. They talk about people will drowned in Tahoe and they'll find the body in Pyramid washed up at Pyramid Lakes, which is like two hour drive.
Speaker 1: From here, I don't know.
Speaker 2: And then also Charles Manson was obsessed with this place out in the Nevada Desert that it was called like it is called the Devil's Cavern or the Devils something, and it is also an underground river, but there's an opening to it out in the middle of the desert. And yeah, there was kids that went out there and actually drowned because they were trying to check it out. And then Charles Manson sensationalized it because he spent like three days out there doing some ritual and anyways, Yeah, all this stuff is connected, and that's I'm just connecting these things out loud, honestly, bro.
Speaker 1: No, I have to work things out verbally. Also like it. Jordan Peterson. He talks about the discussions that he used to do back in the day, when people would pay to pile into an auditorium and he would just talk. I remember he used to say that all the time. He was like, you know, he said, everybody talks about this is some kind of special thing or some kind of great scripted thing that I make out and take time to make out. He says, it's really not, he said, I just have ideas. He said, then I just talk them out and you get to listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what my podcast is. I'm not an expert in anything. I just am a very curious person fascinated with crazy stuff like this and driven to find out what the truth really is. And when you start to figure out that all of these crazy things and these fantastical things are way closer to the truth than what we think the truth is, it makes it that much more fun and you want to keep digging and finding these things out. A lot of these things are not fun. But you know, if it wasn't for diving down these rabbit holes, I wouldn't have I wouldn't have given the Bible as much validity as I started to, and then I wouldn't have become Christian. And I think that everybody finds, well not everybody, because not everybody is going to find Christ, but those that do find it in their own ways. And I found it through the rabbit holes.
Speaker 1: A lot of people have. And honestly, it's like if a person is ever going to come to Christ, the conspiracy realm, the unsolved mysteries, the highest strangeness, that is the most fertile ground, because they are seeking, they want truth. They know there's something bigger than themselves out there. They know that we are living in a world that we've been lied to, and they're seeking truth, and whether they realize it or not, they're seeking God. And that's why I think a lot of people that are not Christians. If there's a chance for them to, they're going to in these circles because the ground is just too fertile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't agree with you more. And I think that it is becoming apparent more and more that people are coming to Christianity that are in this realm. And I think that's a beautiful thing because I remember ten years ago thinking about what we're going through right now, knowing that it's coming, and being scared so bad of having to live through this. And now that now that I kind of know what to expect and what's coming, I'm not scared to die. Like I almost welcome it, Like I'm not going to step out in front of a truck or anything like that. But when when it comes, I'm not freaked out because I kind of know what to expect after the fact, and it makes it a lot more easy to digest the fact that one day we do have to come to our demise.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, and it's a surrender. It's kind of like your dad when you were a kid, you know, or I know some people had crappy dads, but just humor me on this, But if you had a good Dad. It's kind of like when you're a kid and your dad, your dad's is the biggest strongest guy in the world, whether it truly is or not, he is in your eyes and doesn't matter what situation arises. You could be scared out of your mind, but when the old man comes up till you puts his arm around, that just leaves because you know, you know you're taken care of. He's got you. And I think that's how I look at God. It's easy to get overwhelmed and so pressured and freaked out over all the craziness of this world. And I feel sorry for people that don't know Christ and have that relationship with their heavenly father, because that's how I feel. Everybody's all wound up watching the news talking about this, that and the other, and I'm just like, I don't even watch the news. Dad's got me. I ain't worried about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't watch the news either, But I can't really say that I'm not wrapped up in something because I get sucked into my algorithms every single night before I go to bed. I'm trying to figure out what's going on in the matrix, so that I can report on it and you know, pick things apart, because that's part of the fun as well. I will say that it's dang it, Why do these thoughts keep just I feel like I wasn't doing this as much when I was live and drinking. When I was drinking, I would just ramble, although I probably just said the same shit over and over again.
Speaker 1: So Stephen from the Biblical Hitman, we've become pretty good friends. And he come down and we went to Spiracy Con together like a month or so ago. But it was funny as hell. We were riding in the car and he was getting ready to say something and he had the brain fart and I just kind of looked at him. And it's a Southern thing, or at least in my part of the woods. But like when people do that, a lot of times people say, ah, it's probably a lie.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: If I'm trying to say something I forget, and I'm like, I, hell, never might as probably a lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my dad will say that about it.
Speaker 1: And I'd done that to him. He was like, man, it'll come back to me. I forgot. I said, all hell, it was probably a lie anyway. Oh, he thought that was just hilarious. He laughed, and he about crying, and he uses it all the time.
Speaker 2: Now that's awesome. That's awesome. I was gonna say, even to this day, I go to my dad for things and I could easily look things up on the internet and figure it out myself, but yeah, I know he's got it. So like whenever I have certain car things and I'm like, also, I use it as an excuse to do something with him. I'll be like, oh, I could do that with him. Like I'll just hit him up, like, hey, what are you doing this weekend? I got this going on with my car. And then sometimes he'll look at me like, I know you could have figured that out, but you know so yeah, I still to this day go to him and I know exactly what you're talking about, because I throughout the day all the time, maybe not necessarily praying in a in a formatted way, but I'll be having conversations with God all throughout the day and I'll ask him how to handle sitch. I'll be walking and I'll be like dwelling on something and I give it to him, and it is like having a father figure there. And this is something very new in my life. Too. Don't think that like I have an amazing life and that it's because I've given everything to God. Like I struggle like crazy, but I found that it's easier to get through those struggles when I give it to Him rather than just stressed out about it. And and it doesn't change the outcome. Just Van Wilder said, stresses like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm yep. It's just a heavy weight and burden to bear, you know. And that's me. I'm not one of these formal suit and tie when the Saints go marching in type, you know, Christian. I have some of my best talks with God in my shower, when I ride my motorcycle, man when I'm when I'm riding down these curvy roads and just wind in my face and spacing out, you know, just blank head. In my nothing box, I have some of my most deepest conversations with God and some of my best revelations too.
Speaker 2: I'm still doing this podcast because of those things. And it's funny because I was listening to one of your shows, it might have been today, and I've been asking God a lot lately, like what is my purpose? You know, like because I've come to the finish line on all three things in my life that I have given everything too and fallen on my face right in front of that finish line on all big things, and I didn't want podcasting to be one of those things. But I was like, yeah, if this isn't what I'm supposed to do, I'll walk away from it tomorrow. And even today I was questioning that this morning, like is this what I'm supposed to be doing? Because it is selfish of me to do this because it is something that I want to do. And then I heard you in a show and you were like God gave us gifts and passions to pursue for a reason, and I was like, oh man, that's it right there.
Speaker 1: So I just got to use it for the kingdom, you know. I mean, take your passions and your talents that you've been given and use it for the good of the kingdom. And even if you're not a Christian, I mean, just look at it as a point of view of just being a good citizen of earth, because I mean, if you follow the laws and stuff and moral teachings of the Bible, that's what you are. You're making the world a better place. And as a Christian, I tell people it's kind of like an image bearing. You know, you are made in the image of God. Well, God is the king and ruler of the universe. He gave dominion to us here on earth. So it's kind of like a king has all kinds of lords, and these lords rule over the land in his stead. They are the image of the king, but it's the king's land, but he's given you dominion over it. So if you are a shitty lord, you overtax your people and you starve them out and just beat them, that's you. That ain't the king. But everybody's going to look at the king because you are an image of the king. They'll say, Man, if this guy works for that king, that king could be a shitty king too. So it's just you got to try to be a good image bearer of Christ. So love to your neighbor, be quick to forgive. You know number one things he's just said, love fulfills the law. You get that right, All the other stuff falls in place. So just try to be a good image bearer and make the world around you, even in microdoses, a little better place. I look at it as a pond. I'm a country boy. We like to go to the pond when we were kids and skip rock, like Andy Griffith. So when you skip a rock, that's just one little stone. So you might be like, man, I'm nobody. Who am I to talk to somebody about God. I'm the lowest of the low I'm a sinner, I'm this, I'm that. And you look at yourself as this little pea rock. Well, that one little pea rock. When you throw it and skip it, man, it'll go forever. You'll get five or six jumps in quarter and you know, take a quarter mile. But every single time that little thing hits the water, it sends out ripples that reach all the edges of the pond. And that's what that's what it is. You are that little stone. And if you do it right, throw yourself out in there and make a positive impact. You make waves, you make splashes, and those waves and splashes touch you, and then that might inspire you to do something good for humanity, you know, or for the Kingdom of God. And it's it's a domino effect.
Speaker 2: Yes, everybody listening to that, that is everybody listening to this, and man, I sometimes I'm like just shocked when I need to hear something and it just hits exactly when it needs to hit. And today was one of those times, you know, because I, as you know, there's always things that go on behind the scenes of podcasting, and there's all these little circles and then their circles within circles, and you know, it's it's frustrating sometimes and sometimes I look at what other podcasters are doing and I really shouldn't do that, and I compare me, and I'm like, man, why am I even trying anymore? Like honestly, like I'm not happy with my show, Like I could be a better host. What the fuck am I even doing this for? And then I'll pray about it and then I heard what you said today and I'm like, yes, that's exactly what I'm supposed to be doing, because honestly, I'm learning all these things and most of these people in my real life don't want to sit and listen to me talk about these things things, but I keep doing this podcast and the people that do want to listen to these things are going to find it. And I don't have to. I don't have to piss people off in my everyday conversations and either try to preach to them truth or the Bible or what it may be. But I can do it on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Make your ripples, man, this is your pond. Make your ripples, and it's.
Speaker 2: Your pond too, brother. And speaking of your pond, I'm going to give the floor to you any time you want to take that. I didn't let you talk about anything that you wanted to mention while you were here, and other than that, we'll wrap it up after that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Well, the only other thing I guess I wanted to show to wrap up the whole elongated head thing is that you even have depictions in some of these conquistadors journals and stuff, and this was an infant an elongated skull, so it shows you, I mean, this was genetic. And they even have a mummy. They found a mummy with a baby inside the mother's womb, unborn with an elongated skull.
Speaker 2: Bro I totally forgot to bring that up, and I want to give you the florid to talk about that for a little bit because I find that very very interesting. There was actually people that went to test this to to decide or to see if it was faked or not. And from what I understand, the people that went there walked away with the belief that this was one hundred percent legit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and here's one that's one of the more famous ones in Peru. Now this is just not a skull, this is a full body.
Speaker 2: Wow. How tall is this thing?
Speaker 1: Nineteen centimeters.
Speaker 2: In English?
Speaker 1: Wait? No, amen, nineteen point six eight inches.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's super small. Oh that's the that's an uh yeah. And it's a baby.
Speaker 1: Soft cap it's still open, so it's a baby, and it's before the age that they start binding the head. And look at these huge eye sockets and then look here those are molars.
Speaker 2: Bro, that's crazy. So they're born infants.
Speaker 1: Don't have molars, adults? Do these come in after your baby teeth? Right? And then they've done testing and they said this is not a dwarf neither, because they thought people would say, oh, it's just a dwarf. Well, no, it's not a dwarf, it's just a normal Uh. Well I wouldn't say normal, but this is a humanoid species. And it was an infant because the soft caps wasn't even closed, but it had a set of molars. Is that infant That one was named wiki, so that.
Speaker 2: The infant was born already. But the mummy that they found that had that was with baby. Do you know off the top of your head how tall that was? Was it a giant?
Speaker 1: Now I think you might be talking about those the Peruvian mummies or the Mexican mummies or whatever. Uh, that's that wasn't what I've talked about. But they have done a lot of scans on that and they're still debating on whether that was if it's real or not. But they did say that they believed there was an unborn child in that womb of that one a mummy.
Speaker 2: Am I mixing up my conspiracy that was? Was it an elongated skull mummy? Or am I getting my conspiracies mixed to? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it had elongated head too. And the one that I which I can't remember the page number, but it was in this book here, but the bones were missing. But then one of those Spanish explorers journals they talked about in they give the name of the city. You know how many kilometers you know, off from the city, they found this cave. In the cave they found a mother, a female with an elongated skull, mummy, and when they got to inspecting it they found the unborn baby in the womb with an elongated head, and that they said that they had sent it to Spain for a further examination, and it disappeared after.
Speaker 2: That, of course it did. I bet probably went, oh, that could be too. I'm sure that somebody would pay millions for something like that. Yeah, that would make sense. Or the Smithsonian or the Vatican snatched it up too. But yeah, man, that's crazy. You want to wrap it up right here? Brother?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool. What do you got coming up in the future that we can look forward to? Are you working on another book? And I don't know if you talked about your epic of esa on here yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, we kind of touched on it a time or two in the past, but I don't think it was finished at that time. But yeah, I released my first book this year, the Epic of Esaw, Birthright and Seed War. This is the author's copy, that's why it bars on there. But you can get it on Amazon twenty bucks ten bucks for the digital, or you can go to my website prometheuslymspodcast dot com and get a signed copy, and with the signed copy, you know, I'll give you some custom bookmarks and stickers. It's like a little goodie bag for you. But far as like the I want to write another book. I got several in my head, but I got so many projects out in front of me. Right now I'm trying to wrap up. One is. I've recorded this book in audio. It's me reading the book to you, and I'm in the process of edding it down and getting all the ooms and ohs and me burping in between out of there. It's fifteen chapters and I'm on chapter twelve right now, so hopefully by the end of next month. If you guys can't read or just don't want to read, you can have me read it to you.
Speaker 2: So, man, that's exciting in the work. That's exciting news. I'm gonna definitely download and listen to that because troubles and you listen to it for bed No, man, I'm going to listen to it at work. You have such a soothing voice. Though You're right, it could put you to sleep if you wanted to. It could be a nighttime bedtime story for everybody.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, brother, And I got a couple documentaries that I recorded. I just need to piece them together. I've made a few teaser trailers that I've put on my YouTube channel and stuff. The more recent one i'd done was called Operation Smoke. ME and a group of podcasters went out into the Smoky Mountain National Forest and went squatching for the weekend and had some wild experiences, and I filmed the whole thing. I had my nice cameras and my drone, and so I got a bunch of really good documentaries. I went to the Mounds up in Ohio with my drone and got a lot of drone shots and me talking at the mounds, and so I got a bunch of cool video on a couple different topics. I just have to take the time to piece them together. So I'm finishing the audiobook. Then I'm gonna try to finish up those documentaries, and then once that's done, I can maybe focus on another book.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was almost halfway expecting you to say the movie of the book. Then we're going to focus on the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised if it eventually goes that way, because people are hungry for this kind of stuff, and I don't know about you, but I find myself watching very little mainstream movies, and if I do, it's because I'm picking apart something, because they like to tell us what they're going to do to us in those movies. So I kind of look at him as a precursor of what they're going to attempt to do to us. But I think it's people are hungry for this kind of stuff, you know, So I love how you're growing and everybody listening to this. If you want to scroll down right underneath there, it says everything Prometheus Lens all have a way to get to all the things that he talked about tonight, and you'll be able to follow along and get his book, and when his Epic of Esa comes out in audio form, you'll be able to get that as well. And while you guys are doing that, if you could give this a five star and some sort of a review, even if it's a bad review, tell me what I need to work on. Fuck it, let's go. I know I say the F word too much. I am working on that, guys, But if there is anything else that you would like to say, brother, I think we'll jump right on out of here.
Speaker 1: No man, I appreciate you having me on the conversations are always in lightning.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you too, friend, and it's good to call you a friend in this community. And it's fun watching you grow and I can't wait to see the amazing things that you're going to do in the future. And with that being said, everybody, please keep digging down those rabbit holes.
Speaker 1: Thetis start before the start
Speaker 2: Start, bo Star